Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 10 Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf84 Aug 10
1h Why Tempt Fate recruiting 7/7H --- 2/3 ToV <Why Tempt Fate > *(Formerly Why Tempt Fate and Malice on Cho'gall)* We are all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competitive in all content and would like that to continue, Mature 18+ atmosphere. www.whytemptfate.com :7/7N :7/7H :2/3 ToV -Btagg- Ataxx#1908 -Previous Raid content - Clearing content since Vanilla - Current -Recruitment: Open to skilled players looking for a light raid schedule -Raid days Wednesday/Thursday - 8-11:30 EST -Loot EPGP --Covered by the Guild Bank-- :Gems :enchants :Repairs :Food :Pots/FasksAtaxius28 1h
7h Retribution is looking for Ranged DPS Retribution is looking for Ranged DPS. (although any strong applicant will be considered). EN: 1/7M HoV: 3/3N Retribution prides itself on our value of friendship over loot. If you are looking to get geared up, you need to look elsewhere. If you are looking for a home, Retribution might be for you. We expect all members and potential recruits to: - Act like an adult, regardless of age. This doesn't mean you cant joke or have fun, but there is a proper way to act (i.e. not spamming Trade etc). - Keep an open mind when it comes to feedback. Understand that the Officers do their best to improve the raid, them telling you to not stand in fire isn't the same as them saying you are a baddie. - Have an average ilevel of 860+ - Have Discord installed and configured. You are not expected to talk (it helps though) but you are expected to listen. - Have Raid appropriate mods installed and updated. - Be willing to invest time and energy to better yourself in the game, a strong desire to progress in Heroic/Mythic content. Contact ingame: Bareass Dayvon Summerginger (GinSum#1844)Summerginger0 7h
19h 885 Enh Shaman & 878 MM Hunter lf raidguild We're both 3/7M EN and 2/3H ToV. Always come prepared with flask, food and pots. Attendance is generally never an issue. We're looking for a guild that raids Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30-11:00PM server time. We have mics. We're friendly. Our guild just fell apart mid-tier, a classic tragedy story. Keepin it simple at this point. Logs can be furnished upon request. Can interview or apply online if required. Crooked#11909 or PapaWonka#1839 to communicate in game.  Or you can reply here. Or email upon request. Cheers!Crookedjay3 19h
1d (H) Raiding Guild recruiting!!! <Endeavor> is now recruiting for our Mythic roster and pushing TOV! 7/7H and 2/3 needing RDPS ( non-spriest non-Hunter) and a Healer ( non- Pally or Hpriest)!! Raid nights Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm. We do farm content on tuesdays (not required) All exceptional Players will be considered We also have a Weekend PVP team and Alt runs!! If you are interested at all please leave a comment or message me directly. Battletag : Britbrat#1136 or find my toons online Leieu, Leifena, Gorganna or any officer can help you.Leieu1 1d
1d <Chosen> H-Arthas 1/7M & 3/3N <Chosen> H-Arthas Recruitment 1/7M & 3/3N We are poised to become one of the top 2 night raiding guilds on the server. We have progressed extremely quickly. We cleared 7/7H on our first week of raiding and the first time we entered Mythic EN as a guild we were able to pick up a kill on mythic nythendra. This is something very few guilds have been able to accomplish, we take pride in it, and it is in part due to the quality of members and leadership we have in this guild. Raid time: We raid Thursday and Sunday evening from 7-10PM EST Chosen provides all raiders with: - Free Repairs up to 1000g / day - Free Flasks (cauldron gets dropped in raid) - Free Food - Free potions of power for progression - 2 guaranteed nights per week of raiding for 3 full hours The following classes are in high demand and require 870+ ilvl and 280K single target DPS: -Death Knight - DPS - Druid - Non tank - Hunter - MM/BM - Mage - Fire - Paladin - Holy/ret - Priest - Shadow/Holy - Rogue - DPS - Shaman - Low priority - Warrior - Arms - Warlock - Low priority Battle tag: Arihm#11652Arihm0 1d
1d 3/7M 2/3H 2 Day Raiding guild LF Mages! Contraband -We are a group of friends that have played together for some time now. We all used to raid in a "hardcore" environment. We just no longer have the time to put into a group like that anymore. Our current progression is 3/7M 2/3H ToV. We raid only 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 8:15 pm -12 am. Off nights are spent farming Mythic+/Nightbane runs/Kara. We encourage solid players to give us a shot! One thing that we as a guild would like to see improve is the community so come and join us and be a part of a guild that raids and still has fun!! We have a Discord server and webpage www.contraband.pw Looking at adding a few exceptional DPS right now (Hunter 1-2 Mage 2 and Spriest rogue)( Hpal, MW) If you're class is not on the list but you feel you can make a solid contribution please contact one of us! Could really really use some Strong,committed dps ! What we expect from you. 1) Your time. This is a commitment ,that's why we only raid 2 days. If you can not commit to 2 days then you will not fit here. 2) The willingness to learn. This is not just during raid. This means knowing your class,fights ect. prior to raiding. 3) The ability to perform. This means both in competitive numbers as well as following mechanics. 4) Attitude. We are very social, we spend lots of time together in and out of game. The last thing we need are downers and hot heads. We also would like someone to take a lead pvp position, none of us claim to be good pvpers but if we had someone to put somethings together people will play! You can find me in game or add my btag if you're interested Nipps#11638 Can also look for Nypps,or Relap in game.Nypps28 1d
1d <Abandon Ship>1/7M Recruiting Now recruiting players to raid with! Raid nights are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 830-1130 server Introduction Abandon Ship is an established Horde guild on Arthas. We are looking for players to fill our Mythic core and progress further into this Legion xpac. Guild Website- http://abandon-ship.enjin.com/ Abandonship provides all raiders with: - Free Repairs (once you've passed trial) - Free Flasks (cauldrens get dropped in raid) - Free Food - Free potions (mythic only) - 3 guaranteed nights per week of raiding Current Progression 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Recruitment We are currently recruiting all quality players who can play at our raid time and provide best attendance possible. The following classes are in particular high demand: - Death Knight - Any spec - Druid - Any Spec - Hunter - Any Spec - Mage - Any Spec - Paladin - Any Spec - Priest - Shadow/Holy - Rogue - - Shaman - Enhance, Resto - Warrior - Arms, Prot - Warlock - Any spec Applicants will require optimal gems, optimal spec and clear evidence they are knowledgeable of their class. Experience will be advantageous, but is not necessary. What is necessary is a desire to learn, improve and progress together as a team. Our Philosophy 1. Exceptional preparation. Full consumables / perfect enchants / perfect specs, gems etc. will be par for the course for all raiding members. You will be expected to know all fights and do your own research. 2. Self Motivated Players. We want players who would go the extra mile to be the best in your class. Be it keeping up with upcoming patch notes, or theorycrafting on Elitistjerks, we believe everybody has room for improvement. 3. In-depth Post Mort em Analysis. Raid logs will be analyzed after every raid for weaknesses and areas for improvement will be determined. 4. Sustainable raiding volume. 9 hrs a week of raiding. We respect that our raiders have careers, families and other priorities that take precedence outside the game. 5. Fair Distribution. We use RC Loot council for loot distribution. 6. Like-minded Players. We believe in recruiting people that match our personality and of equal skill so everyone feels at home playing with each other. 7. Dedicated Officer Corps. Officers that work for the members and not the other way round. 8. We use discord for communication- Please have a working microphone that you are able and willing to use.Contact Us! If you're interested, please visit our website at http://abandon-ship.enjin.com/ and apply. Alternatively, you can contact any officer below with any questions. Lobsterbisk#12404 Roper#11857 Mylindara#1668 http://abandon-ship.enjin.com/Lobsterbisk4 1d
1d [H] Big Floppy Noodle recruiting for Mythic Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): The noodliest of the Arthas Horde guilds, we are finally getting our noodles wet heading into mythic content. We’ve been pugging successfully heroic EN now for a little over a month, where we built up a core raid group of 15. We’re looking to recruit the last few to dive into mythic raiding. If you think you’re a player who is seeking a challenge, and your noodle is strong enough, we’d love to give you a shot! Current Raid Progression: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 N Trials of Valor Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45. Current Needs: We’re currently looking for big noodle ranged DPS and 2 non-druid healers to fill out our ranks. Boomkins and Warlocks get special consideration, because you’re a unique snowflake. Guild Philosophy: Sure we have a silly name, but when it comes to progression we’re very serious. We like having fun and enjoying ourselves, but we make sure that we are always pushing gear to the limit and really moving ahead at all times. We all strive to make each other better and carry our fair share of the weight. IF THIS sounds like the magical place you’ve been waiting for, than we’d love to hear from you! Just add any one of our officers to your friend list and tell them your life story (just need gear score and raid experience, your story can wait). Cactuspie#1574 – BigJuju Jaxsus#1974 - Twoinchtotem Kngcrab#1465 - Kngcrab, aka Great Leader Looking forward to hearing from you all and will be giving people try outs this coming Tuesday(12/5) in Heroic EN followed by TOV. Just light evaluations during raids, so come have some fun with us Tuesday! Thanks!Twoinchtotem5 1d
1d MM Hunter looking for a raid/M+ guild Hello my name is project and I am looking for a raiding guild that matches my raid times. About me : I have completed raids on other chars of mine like high maul and foundry in wod and emerald nightmare normal and tov 2/3 Normal. I have swapped from prot/arms warrior to hunter because I was no longer enjoying the warrior. I am punctual and listen during raids in fact I did some raid leading of my own in this current expansion and past. My gear is not the best at the moment but it's going to come and my numbers will only go up. I am available for raids Monday to Friday 630pm (server) to 12am (server). I am looking for mostly a normal/ heroic guild but I can do mythic raiding if the team requires me. Personal information is, 25 year old male from canada Ad me on battlenet for additional info, Project#1810Projectsnipe0 1d
2d <Influence> (5/7M) is recruiting! [H] <Influence> (5/7M) is a serious raiding guild that has been on Arthas since the beginning of Ulduar. Last expansion we cleared 13/13M in WoD and we are looking to be in the top 10 mythic raiding guilds on this server for Legion and we need knowledgeable players to do so. If you are interested in joining please have logs, be serious about playing your class and plan to attend all raids consistently throughout the expansion. We also expect our raiders to come prepared with max gem/enchants, flasks, pots, food and vantus runes. Recruiting: Warrior DPS Ranged DPS All exceptional players will be considered. Raid times: Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Thursday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Sunday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Contact us to schedule an interview or apply at influence-guild.enjin.com/recruitment Mayuko#1101 Takedown#11356Mayuko10 2d
2d Looking for possible merger Ascendants currently consists of about 10-12 active raiders. We regularly clear 7/7H and 3/3N TOV but cannot seem to recruit enough people to move to mythic raid content. We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm est. Last xpac we were server 7 with cutting edge achievements and regularly cleared mythic archimonde, however entering this xpac was rough with the loss of about half our raid crew. We consist of 2 tank, 2 heals, and a mix of ranged and melee dps. We are looking for a possible merger with another group since recruitment doesn't seem to be an option. Looking for another guild of similar progression or a bit further that also has similar raid times. Any days between mon and thurs would work.Bkers1 2d
2d <Ascendants> 7/7H 3/3N Recruiting Looking to fill our slots for core group. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST. In need of healers and dps, mainly rdps. Pst for more info.Thekrimson3 2d
2d 879 BM hunter LF at least 3-5/7 Mythic Guild Looking for a Tues/Thursday w/ raiding time being preferably 9pm-2-5am server time. (I would like to make a lot of progression) I enjoy going into my raid fights blind besides the dungeon journal. After i have done most of it i learn everything fast. From how its done better with different strats. I am currently 7/7 Heroic and 1/7 Mythic EN 2/3 ToV. I have done 3/7 Mythic fights with some like Ursoc getting down to 5%. I check my logs to see about what can be approved. I highly dislike needing to provide consumables/repairs to other people. Used about 100k-200k last guild i was in. Looking for a guild with a good environment/no toxicity and somewhat less talkative when its raiding time. I strive to be better with everything i do while online. I always pug my heroic and also normal every week hoping to get the titanforge upgrade to avoid needing gear while we do mythic. My attendance is nearly perfect on those days unless i actually need to go to work considering I work nights. But i always look ahead and warn whoever has been in charge of the guild i was currently in. Would like to have a talk in discord if anyone would like to have a chat about anything! HaVoCvx#1148Dontcallpeta0 2d
2d 7/7H, 3/3N Boomkin Lf guild Hey all I recently got back into wow since last playing in cata and have since been playing religiously. I'm looking for a guild that pushes heroic content minimum, mythic is a bonus, and would be open to my work schedule. I work continental shifts, switching between days and nights. If, for example, a guild raided Tuesday/Wednesday, for 2 weeks of the month I'd have to miss a day each week,meaning I would only make 6/8 days a month. I am an adult with a full time job, and so because of that I'm also looking for an adult guild. My raiding experience was pretty much all of catas content during progression, getting saviour while current. I can also heal with an 875 resto set , but I'm trying to main boomy. Please reply here with any opportunities you might have for me, we can trade btags past that. I am more than happy to be a "call-up" for a mythic team if one of their main people aren't there, but due to my work schedule, I am unable to fully commit to a Mythic raid team without the stars completely aligning or a chill guild that wouldn't mind filling my spot 2 days a month etc. Transferring is not at all a problem, obviously.Vaara9 2d
2d LF RAIDING GUILD We are a Tank healer combo LF a raiding guild Ours is falling apart and we will be needing a new home. I am a Hpriest 873 ilvl and I can provide logs. He is a Druid tank 868 ilvl and also has a boomkin spec he enjoys. We have current expac exp as to 7/7 heroic and TOV exp. We are Needing a guild that raids between the times of 8-11pm server time Tues-Thursday. we also have alts we enjoy to play . We are old school players and have raided since vanilla. Please let me know if anyone fits this criteria.Pandiea3 2d
2d Looking for Raiding guild Looking for a chill raiding guild which also do mythic + 867 ilvl know all heroic fights in EN and 2/3 in TOV.Jozilla4 2d
2d Catbus RA, Fri/Sat 10PM to 1 EST Hi! CatBus Raiding Academy. @Arthas-US Raid times are: Fri/Sat 22:00 to 1:00 EST (EST is also server time) Progression: 13/13M HFC 3/7M EN 2/3H ToV We are a group of semi-hardcore raiders aiming for 6 hour raiding schedule on the weekend. We are looking for others who enjoy raiding alot but limited to only 6 hour raiding schedule due to responsibilities outside of WoW. Guild Mythic+ runs and group content are available for those who have the time. We aim for a mythic core of 25 players. Note that since we have very limited time on progression, everyone has to come to raid prepared with class/encounter knowledge as well as consumables. EPGP is used to distribute loot in our raid, loot rules will be explained fully upon applying, the aim is to distribute loot fairly and accurately. Our trial period will be two week of full attendence, which is 4 raid nights. Please fill out an application at (Our raid progression and recruitment needs are also posted within): http://tinyurl.com/jbjagyv Mythic/Mythic+ legion dungeon logs will be strongly recommended and some applicants may be requested to run a mythic dungeon with us. You can contact us @ alwaysmiddle#1413 or seventyseven#1492 for any questions.Middletroll32 2d
2d 2/7M 875 MW monk LF raiding guild Hey guys, The Guild I was in just fell apart, and I'm looking for a new home. I am looking for a guild that raids between 7pm to 1130pm, between the days of Monday- Thursday. I'm am smart, friendly raider that will show up everyday. I do everything I can to help the raid down bosses. I am always striving to do better, and do my best to help my team. At the end of raids I always go through logs to see what I can improve on. You can message me here or add me real id lardenis0831#1211 here are my logs as well: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9491476/10/#metric=hpsParthannax0 2d
3d [H] <3 Hops This Time> <3 Hops this Time> of Stormreaver is a 4/7M guild looking for a few more ranged DPS for our continued Mythic Progression! Join us as we cha cha slide through Emerald Nightmare! We're dedicated to having ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We've currently opened our recruiting for talented raiders for: Mage Shadow Priest Windwalker Monk Frost Death Knight Discipline Priest If your class is not listed above, but feel you would make a great fit, feel free to inquire Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Wednesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Monday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Invites start going out at 6:45 CST, and our stop time is always 10CST, we've all got jobs and the boss will be there tomorrow. Contact: Brashara#1324 – Guild Leader & Raid LeaderDrujo0 3d
3d [H] Nerd Rage 5/7M Recruiting <Nerd Rage> is looking for dedicated and exceptional raiders for Heroic farming and progressing in Mythic for Legion and further. About us : We are a bunch of friends who have been raiding together since WotLK and are looking to expand into a 20man raid group. If you are looking for a guild to call home then this might just be the right guild for you. Raid times : Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11pm - 2am est. Current Progression : Emerald Nightmare 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic Currently recruiting : Marksman hunter Dps warrior Priest healer Enhance shaman Boomkin/resto druid If this schedule meets you and you are interested you can contact : Splaticus#1793 Secret#11771 Perkytricks#1549Splaticus25 3d
3d [H]<Parhesius> LFM players Salutations, After an extended hiatus, <Parhesius> is currently seeking dedicated players of all classes to rebuild our roster. Applicants are expected to be well-versed in their classes and raid mechanic staples. We welcome both veterans and newcomers, as long as they are able to adapt and learn quickly. Our current raid schedule is Sat. & Sun., 9pm-12am server. Entering the raiding scene later than the current wave? Our team could be the one for you. For more information, send inquiries to either itharion@parhesius.com or Itharion#1395Emilian0 3d
4d . .Camsunn0 4d
4d -Endeavor 7/7H 1/3H TOV I am currently looking to fill spots on my raid team. I am looking for a Mistweaver Monk or Resto Shammy. I am also look for any exceptional range with healing OS. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST. [Horde] Endeavor is a guild that was created with the intent to progress into Heroics and Mythics within the server of Arthas. We are pretty new to the server of Arthas. However, we are not new to raiding, and downing content. Endeavor's Guild Master, Officers, and Veterans have been around World of Warcraft for a long time. Most of us have raided together for the past three to four years even when some of us disbanded in the middle of Mist from a guild we were all in. We do like to have fun, and cut up in between trash pulls, and when we are not raiding, but we do take progression seriously. Endeavor is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thrusday 8-11pm! We also like to do PvPing, Questing, Old Raids, and Achievement runs. We also play Diablo 3, Overwatch, and many other games together. If you are interested my Btag is below along with our facebook page, and website. Battle Tag: Leo#18862 Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/555939414586893/ Website: http://endeavorofarthas.wixsite.com/home Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/EndeavorLeònidas1 4d
5d Mythic+ VoTW Farm Group (885+) Looking for 1 Healer, and 2 DPS for M+ VoTW farm runs. This will take place on Saturday from 12pm CST – 7pm CST. This is a 7 hour farm run for M+ VoTW 7/9s. Point of the run is to mainly stack plate wearers that said. Healer – Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS – Paladin, Warrior, DK, or DH You must be 885+ to participate in this run. If you’re a tank and you wish to come as one I will consider you. Contact (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 5d
5d <Razzia> Mythic+ & Karazhan Mount Sales <Razzia> is selling Mythic+ carries & Karazhan Mount Runs! Get your Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount from Nightbane in Karazhan and Mythic+ loot chests now! Ran by the best Mythic+ players on Arthas who got the Realm First! Keystone Master. TERMS OF AGREEMENT / FAQ 1- The whole payment is done BEFORE the run. If you're buying a Mythic+ run, you are required to pay the full 3 chests price. If we finish the dungeon with 1 or 2 chests instead of 3, we will refund the extra gold for those missed chests. For example, if you are buying a Mythic4 run, it will cost 30k (20k + 5k + 5k for the 2 extra chests). 2- If you reserve a run a few days in advance, you are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot (20% of the total cost). Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you don't show up or cancel your run, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve one. 3- You are required to have a DPS spec ready to play to the best of your ability, even if your main spec is Healer or Tank. Even though we won't ask you to do special jobs or require a certain amount of DPS from you, healers or tanks will be useless compared to a little extra DPS. 4- If you're buying a Mythic+ run, you're paying for the amount of chests, not for an amount of loots. Although, our players will give you the loots they don't need (which is about 95% of the loots that drop in Mythic+). 5- If you're buying a Karazhan Mount Run, you can clear Karazhan during that weekly reset but CAN'T kill Nightbane. If you have Nightbane killed already, you will be locked and won't be eligible for the Smoldering Ember Wyrm. PACKAGES MYTHIC+ -Your key- Level 2 Key: 10k + 3k per extra Chest Level 3 Key: 15k + 3k per extra Chest Level 4 Key: 20k + 5k per extra Chest Level 5 Key: 25k + 5k per extra Chest Level 6 Key: 30k + 5k per extra Chest Level 7 Key: 45k + 10k per extra Chest Level 8 Key: 55k + 10k per extra Chest Level 9 Key: 70k + 15k per extra Chest Level 10 Key: 100k + 25k per extra Chest Level 11 Key: 125k + 25k per extra Chest Level 12 Key: 150k + 25k per extra Chest NIGHTBANE KILL + MOUNT Opera Event to Curator speedrun + Nightbane kill! You get the following : Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount! One Night in Karazhan achievement! A chance of getting 875+ loot from Nightbane Price : 250k SCHEDULES & CONTACT INFO We mostly run on Monday & Thursday, anytime between 7pm and 12am EST/Arthas server time. We're 100% free on those 2 days but can also run on other days. Other possible schedules will depend our raiding schedule and personal availabilities. If you can't make Monday and Thursday nights, get in touch with us and we will you a schedule sometime during the week. If you want to schedule a run or have any questions regarding our runs, prices or possible schedules, please message Tyralis (Tyralis#1567) in-game or visit our sales page : http://razziaguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1356Tyralis24 5d
6d Any old school vanilla players still around I raided with Ret but had a character in TG and crooklyn clan back in the day :)Gutsgor39 6d
Nov 30 <Popotan> Recruiting Ranged DPS for M/Hc <Popotan> [1/7M-3/3N] We're recruiting for late night Mythic progression! Raid times Sunday/Tuesday, 11:59pm-3am (Starts on Sunday night, goes till Monday Morning basically) We're working on mythic progression and we're VERY melee heavy, so we'd love any form of ranged DPS. We're a friendly guild who also helps with RBGs, we run a bunch of M+ stuff, and are very friendly (As long as you're okay with the occasional playful banter). You can hit any of us up in game! People to look out for are: Thiberos/Thibby Nufin Crumper SunnyD Ullrit Societyfalls SmackledörfThiberos1 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H]Extra Crispy 8-11 pm EST W/Th or Su/Mon Extra Crispy of Arthas-US(Horde) is always looking for good people to raid. The basics: We have two different raiding groups and an optional non-Mythic raid night. Tuesday is optional (non-progression) where we alternate between achievement runs, normal mode, and heroic mode raids. Blue Team: 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Wednesday/Thursday. This group is progression and we expect 85% attendance. Gold Team: 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Sunday/Monday. This group is progression and we expect 85% attendance. We require a minimum of gold proving grounds in the role you want to perform. We try not to be disrespectful of other people's time. We start on time. At 8:00 p.m. everyone is at the raid entrance ready. Double potion use for progression and farm content. 100% flask uptime. We average 1-3 minute wipe recovery. We take a 5 minute break in the middle of the raid somewhere. We end on time or a few minutes early/late (which is usually 1-5 minutes either way). Achieving time efficiency requires players to research encounters beforehand. Trial periods last however long we feel like. It will not exceed a couple of weeks if the player is good. Trial members have a lower priority for loot during their evaluation, but they are not excluded. Consumables are provided by the guild even for trial members. Recruitment information and guild history back to its beginning in Burning Crusade can be found at: extracrispy.enjin.com Our current progression is available at: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Extra+Crispy Guild philosophies: 1: Success doesn't have to mean spending your entire life in the game. 2: EC is not meant to be a world/server-first guild (although we do love putting salt in wounds.) 3: We're adults. We use adult language. Some adult language is offensive yet we still use it. 4: We believe a small, reliable team of adaptable players is preferable to a large group. You're welcome to apply through our website or talk to one of our recruiters: Main Recruiter: Defective#1213 (DPS/Tank/Healing Recruiter) You can also talk to these people about recruiting: Swordwalker#1948 (Blue Team Healing Recruiter) We recommend adding everyone listed for your role until you get in touch with someone. We all keep different hours in-game except during raid time.Koshiba19 Nov 30
Nov 30 881 Brewmaster LF a new home I'm looking for a guild that is farming Heroic EN and Normal ToV. I want EN Mythic and Heroic ToV progression soon to be mythic ToV. I can raid consistently Tuesday - Thursday 7 PM - 12 PM EST. - 881 ilvl - 7/7 H AOTC in October; 3/3 N first night w/ heroic attempts - Mythic +10 achievement; +12 weekly for bonus chest 885 gear Reply here or leave your btag so we can talk more.Yungbrewslee3 Nov 30
Nov 30 Morning Raid Guild Recruiting About us Oblivious-Arthas is a 20 man raid group who started off as an Open Raid guild in the Fall of 2015. We made the decision to realm transfer and consolidate into the awesome team we have now. We rapidly progressed from a learning group, to a Mythic group, in just a matter of months and retained most of our original roster into Legion. We are in need of reliable raiders. We have heroic EN on farm and have begun mythic progression. Recruiting We are looking for all solid DPS & Healing classes, but we are lacking some of the following: Resto druid w/ off spec Holy Priest w/ off spec MW Monk w/ off spec Rogue Havoc DH Tank classes are filled, but we'd love a DPS with a solid tank off spec as a backup if needed. Raid Times Monday- 11:00am - 2:00pm EST (US) Wednesday- 11:00am-2:00pm EST (US) Alt/Normal Run: Saturday- 11:00am-2:00pm EST (US) What We Expect Our objective is to clear as much content as possible within our allotted schedule. While we value skills over item levels, we expect a reasonable amount of focus from our members during raid time, further, we expect all of our members to maintain a respectful, competitive, and proactive mentality. If you feel we would be a good fit, please don't hesitate to contact us in-game or apply directly to our site: http://arthasoblivious.enjin.com/home. We ask that you please put effort into your application to be considered. Contact Information Versie/Starez: StareTG#1852 Saerbear: Saerbear#1495 Vendetta/Ofeliah: Vendetta#1762Vendettá2 Nov 30
Nov 29 LF Guild Restro/ Balance Druid looking for guild that's going to run Raid, Heroics and Mythic on weekends or late nightGurmin9 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] <Impervious> 3 night 4/7M LF DH! Hey guys! Impervious has been around since the middle of Wrath of the Lich King, with Leadership comprised of many individuals who raided in server first guilds during Vanilla, TBC, and early Wrath. More than just a WoW raiding guild, Impervious is a gaming community that plays many games together... and we have a blast doing it! We are a laid back, yet strive to instill a hardcore mentality for performance - we want individuals to come prepared and be ready to utilize our limited 9 hour/week raid schedule to its fullest. Our goal is to simply clear all Mythic content while it is relevant. Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs - 8:30 - 11:30 pm Eastern (server time) Realm: US-Arthas Currently, we are on the hunt for the following classes/specs (but we are always looking to add exceptional, like-minded players to our ranks): Demon Hunter (Havoc) Note that you are NOT being recruited for a bench role to pad the roster, but rather a full time raid spot. Spots are earned based on performance, not seniority. Before being invited, we ask only that you take part in a short interview in our preferred voice chat (Discord) to make sure we're a good fit for each other! For recruitment needs, please reach out to: Xyrxes (Bnet: Xyrm#1598, Discord: Xyrm#9485) Pallywallie (Bnet: Pauliewallie#1743, Discord: Pauliewallie#5347) Don't forget to check us out at guild-impervious.com.Xyrxes0 Nov 29
Nov 29 (H) 4/7M Recruiting ALL(Paid Transfers) <HTG> is recruiting! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders looking to push progression raiding in Legion. Our goal for legion is to be top 200 U.S. come Nighthold. At this time, we are primarily looking for: -Non Druid Tank (high priority) -DPS Death Knights -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman (high priority) -Mages -Windwalker Monk and Mistweaver Monk -Shadow and Holy Priests -Rogues -Warlocks -DPS Warriors We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Always feel free to add me on btag and lets chat!!! Our raid days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Sundays from 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (server time). Please make sure that you can attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Loot is handled via loot council, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights, BiS, and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Curse Voice installed. The trial period for new recruits is two weeks of full attendance. If you are interested in joining either: -Whisper Tyiestian/Fahrad on Arthas. -Add my Battle Tag: HTGFade#1272. -Simply reply here :) Thanks guys have a wonderful day! -TyestianTyiestian7 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] <LiveWire> 4/7M EN Recruiting! [Horde] LiveWire - Arthas US LiveWire is a 2-day (Mon, Wed, 5 Hour/week) casual raiding guild. Currently looking for a few new recruits to join us in Mythic EN & Heroic ToV. Our current progression as a guild is 4/7M EN, 3/3N ToV. [Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time Monday - 8:30pm to 11:00pm Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:00pm Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic EN farm etc) [Requirements] Be 865+ ilvl. Have a strong understanding and execution of your class/spec. Have general knowledge of stat priorities, best-in-slots, and log analysis. Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times.(80% Attendance is required.) Be able to use Discord during raid nights. Be able to soak in constructive criticism and helpful advice from other guildies. [Recruitment] All classes welcome, but the following classes will have priority for recruitment. Tanks: None. Melee: Warrior,Paladin (Ret) Ranged DPS: Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock Healers: 1 Healer with DPS offspec. [Loot] We use a Loot Council system for loot distribution. (RCLootCouncil) The council consists of the GM, 2 Officers, and 2 Raiders. This group of individuals takes into consideration several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude. [Contact] If you are interested or have any questions, please send a whisper to: Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850] or Ebola [Dameon#1951] No formal application will be required. Simply hit up Hellriderr/an officer for a chat and schedule a time for a trial raid.Load0 Nov 29
Nov 29 Dear Kogen of Mouthwatering Beasts I met you in a bg, we lost the game and you seemed to took it pretty badly. I could tell you were upset because even after crying and complaining to everyone in the game, you continued you spam through whispers. I tried to tell you how ironic you were being when you kept telling me to 'grow up kid', but you had ignored me so I couldn't get my reply through. Well, if you ever read this, please try and just let it go. You win some, you lose some. It's not the end of the world champ. You'll get through it! Thanks and best of luck, XidauXidau2 Nov 29
Nov 28 WTS 895 Cloak - Drape of the Forgotten Souls http://imgur.com/a/1RVcG this sexy beast just dropped! current offer is 350kEazypeezy6 Nov 28
Nov 28 H <Pantheon I> recruiting <Pantheon I> is a newly formed guild looking to expand our roster to build a solid group for raiding and pvp. Leadership is currently 7/7 EN and 7/7 H EN. Raid times are TBD, in addition all roles are needed. We also run mythic+ dungeons a regular basis. There is no ilvl requirement to join. Newer an inexperienced players are also welcomed. Message me in game for more info. We are a very chill group of people an understand that everyone have lives outside of WoW. If your looking for some stress free raiding or a community that's relaxed <Pantheon I> is the place to be.Tij6 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Ascendants> 7/7h 3/3n Looking for more. <Ascendants> US Horde on Arthas is recruiting for our core raiding roster! We’ve been around since Cataclysm, with many of our members having raided since vanilla and Wrath. We are a mature guild, primarily focusing on Mythic content and pushing progression each tier. We strive to kill bosses and get loot while having a good time. Our past conquests include Firelands, Dragonsoul, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Black Rock Foundry, Hellfire Citadel and everything in between. Getting the Ahead of the Curve feats of strength and mythic boss mount is something we all pride ourselves on. We are looking for exceptional players or players willing to become exceptional while pushing content and progressing through the expansion. We are especially looking for ranged DPS and healers but if you are an exceptional player of any class or spec, we would love to have you. We are willing to help with Mythic+ and some of us PvP and play other games as a group also. Our raid schedule is currently Tues and Wed 8-11 PM EST with Mon used for clean up or Mythic+ If we sound like a guild for you, stop by www.ascendants.gg and apply or simply drop me a line in-game Okami#11761! See you in game!Valhalan0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck2 Nov 27
Nov 27 [Horde] 3 Of us LF Guild We're LF EN Heroic Farm guild and Mythic progression guild. Bezzi WW Monk 875 Sacred Assassination Rogue 870 Hit me up arthras or leave your id and ill contact you.Bezzi7 Nov 27
Nov 27 LF casual and mature guild (PVE - Horde) Hi all, I have returned to wow for...reasons :). I want to join a mature, fun, laid back guild that values the social aspects of a guild. I'm 32 years old, live at the coast (CA) and will be leveling some new toons. I usually don't do pvp, mostly pve. I don't know which class I will main yet... CheersFeedmenøt2 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Reprieve> Reformed, LFM Weekend Raiding 7/7H <Reprieve> is an old, yet new guild. Reprieve has raided for many years but took a long hiatus at end of Cata(because WOD sucked). We have reformed with some old but mostly new members to tackle Legion content. We are semi-casual (or semi-hardcore) with a laid back environment that still expects performance and adherence to basic raiding rules (i.e., showing up on time, knowing fights, having flasks and pots, etc). We raid Saturday 9:30pm – 1:30pm EST and Sunday 7:00pm to 10:00pm. We are 7/7H EN. Starting TOV on Sunday (11/13/2016) We are an adult-oriented guild and many of us have families and careers that must come first (which is why we raid on weekends). We have consistent mythic+ groups running. Gleader and Raid leader are both 7/7H w/ AOTC. Please whisper CharlieMcgee, Crucify or Seliniss in-game for any questions, insults or to potentially join. Until we build, we will still be clearing Normal (approximately 1 hour) and will be utilizing personal loot. Current Need: DPS: Spriest, !@#. Rogue, WW Monk, Warrior, Hunter.Charliemcgee5 Nov 27
Nov 26 >Notice Us Senpai< (H) 2/7M LF Ranged >Notice Us Senpai< Arthas Horde 2/7M 7/7H is looking to fill our mythic progression roster. Our goal is to push mythic progression as well as mythic+ content. Currently, we are in need of: Shadow Priests/Hunters/Mages/Locks/Boomkins. However, all exceptional and serious players are welcomed. Raid Times: Tuesday 9PM - 12AM EST Thursdays 9PM - 12AM EST Sunday 9PM-12AM EST With an optional alt raid Monday 9PM - 12AM EST We ask our members to push the boundaries of what is possible with their respective class and spec. We value skill, maturity and cooperation over experience and as such we do not require applicants to have experience with past content, however it is preferable. All applicants will have to earn their raid spot and compete with the rest of the guild on a weekly basis. Loot will be distributed using Loot Council, allowing us to balance individual fairness with overall raid effectiveness. All performance augmentations are required ie. food, pots, flasks and a working microphone. Please contact ezpk#1658 uoeRogueit#1497 in game for more information.Tenero4 Nov 26
Nov 25 <Kill Order> Recruiting for EN - 845iLvL+ Recruiting competent / skilled raiders. Good DPS and a healer[u][/u] Group led by experienced players from as BC raiding. Looking for 845+ iLvL, know your class/spec/role. Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am servertime raids. We clear competitive content in short windows of raiding commitment. Mature, level headed, and skilled players only! Add myself, or my officers for inquiries - Danimal#1609 - Jmenard99#1419 - Dayman#1332Danlita12 Nov 25
Nov 24 Ascendants 7/7H recruiting for mythics Ascendants 7/7H 3/3N horde guild is recruiting for mythic progression. Raid times are tues/thurs 8-11pm est and monday for clean up. We are currently looking for exceptional rdps 860+ ilvl, but any great applicants welcome. Ascendants has been raiding as a guild since MoP, with many of its members raiding together since wrath. We have a history of clearing content including mythic SoO and Hfc. Ascendants was server 7 at the end of WoD with mythic Hfc on farm. Great raiding environment with all adults. If you're interested in joining please feel free to contact any member online, add me to real ID bkers#1390 , or visit ascendants.gg. Officers are Bkers, Happi, Buffybot, Doskki, and ThekrimsonBkers4 Nov 24
Nov 24 Looking for more Mythic EN Range DPS Ascendants is a guild looking to start Mythic EN we are currently 7/7/H 3/3N need 3 or more Range DPS to fill our core 20. Raid times are 8-11EST Tues, Thurs. whisper me in game or messege here with ilvl EXP spec if interested.Doskki0 Nov 24
Nov 23 [H] <Fair Enough> 7/7 Mythic EN Recruiting <Fair Enough> is looking to improve our roster for Mythic ToV. We are in need of strong reliable raiders to fill in some gaps to keep pushing through content. We are open to any exceptional raider that thinks they can help us improve our roster. We are a performance based guild. Meaning that if you can outperform a raider and pass your trial, you will have a raid spot. We value attendance/reliability and performance equally. We are a drama free guild and looking for people that want to find a home, rather than just a raid spot. We want people excited to raid and learn with a positive attitude. People who research their classes/specs and know the upcoming fights. If you are interested, I'd love to discuss this more with you. Guild : <Fair Enough> Server : Arthas-Horde Progression : 7/7 Mythic EN Raid Times : T/Th/Su 815-Midnight EST Website : http://fairenough.enjin.com/ My Btag : Kammi#1976Kammî68 Nov 23
Nov 23 877 enhancement shaman xfering Hey guys i'm looking for a decent guild that progress mythic EN 5/7 + and have been together for a long time , im french canadian as well so if there's a french guild that are looking for a experienced enh shaman hit me up ! Crixus#1532 Ive always raided with top servers guild as french canadian with US players so it doesnt matter to me to raid in english ! j'ai toujours raidez avec des anglais mais si jamais ya une bonne guilde québécoise qui cherche un enh shaman pour progress mythic EN pis Nighthold hit me up !Agrox1 Nov 23