Arthas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 20 Welcome to the Arthas Forum! Greetings! Welcome to the official World of Warcraft realm forum for Arthas! As a proud Arthas player since it went online on 11-23-04, I'm happy to welcome you to our little corner of Azeroth, and to answer some of the more common questions people have about the server we call home. What's the community like here? Generally awesome, with the occasional marmot punted in for good measure. As it is one of the original servers, Arthas has a number of veterans, and has gone through a great amount of change over the many years it has been around. The variance of player start dates makes for a pretty diverse group. Players here are generally a bit more hardcore than your run-of-the-mill server, but given the large population base, one can usually find a group of people of just about any skill level or intensity. How many people play here? Arthas is rated a high population realm. That said, queues to log in are seldom encountered, and usually related to something other than raw player demand. As for factions; Arthas is a Horde-dominated server. As of January 2016, the statistics are: Horde: 225,492 Alliance: 46,099 This means there is a ratio of roughly 5 Horde characters per Alliance character. At top-end (level 90-100), this ratio increases to roughly 7.5 Horde characters per Alliance character. Among server races, Blood Elf are the highest represented, while Gnome are the lowest-represented. There is a roughly 70:30 representation of male characters to female ones. While both Alliance and Horde have a number of guilds, note: the vast majority of endgame guilds are Horde, while the Alliance population trends to the casual. Check this forum, though - a number of guilds will put up descriptive posts in order to recruit potential members! Where is the server? Arthas is an EST server, and is part of the Chicago datacenter. When do dailies reset here? All daily quests reset at 3AM PST, therefore pending any adjustment due to Daylight Savings Time, quests here generally reset at 6AM EST. As always, you can check how long until they reset with this simple script: ... What are the PvP / PvE queue times like? LFR: The queue times on this are fairly average - depending on volume and the time of the week, this can be as quick as ten minutes and as long as a half-hour. As always, healers and tanks will experience vastly quicker queue times than DPS. LFD: The queue times for this are rather swift, rarely longer than fifteen minutes, and as always, swifter still for healers and tanks. Arena: Those looking to jump into arena matches will usually only have to wait a couple minutes at most, until reaching the higher point totals, at which point competition becomes a little more exclusive. Battlegrounds: Similar to arena, battleground queues are rarely longer than a couple minutes. The rated counterpart is a slightly longer queue, but not by much. Ashran: Due to the attention Ashran got in 6.2, it is not as problematic as before. Worth visiting if you haven't been in a while. How is the World PvP? Arthas follows most of the traditional expectations for a Player vs. Player (PvP) realm. One can usually muddle through their daily quests, farming, and other grinds with a fair amount of peace, though an encounter with a member of the opposite faction can just as likely result in a /wave as it can a corpse run. As always, be on alert! Due to the population skew, Horde will often find themselves the majority party in endgame, while Cross-Realm Zones (CRZ) has leveled the playing field in most of the lower-level areas. Any current news? The realm queue times issue has been resolved. Logging in is once again immediate.Whiteleaf85 Jun 20
9h [H]9/9H 2/9M 8-11 pm EST W/Th Extra Crispy of Arthas-US(Horde) is always looking for good people to raid. The basics: Tuesday is optional (non-progression) where we alternate between achievement runs, normal mode, and heroic mode raids depending on where we're at in the content cycle. 8-11 p.m. US EST/EDT (server time) Wednesday/Thursday. This group is progression and we expect 85% attendance. If you are 100% progression minded where you have to kill the last boss every raid tier then we're not for you! We expect to always kill the next to last boss all the time, but getting the last boss is always dependent on time more than skill. We require a minimum of gold proving grounds in the role you want to perform. We try not to be disrespectful of other people's time. We start on time. At 8:00 p.m. everyone is at the raid entrance ready. Double potion use for progression and farm content. 100% flask buff time. We average 1-3 minute wipe recovery. We take a 5 minute break in the middle of the raid somewhere. We end on time or a few minutes early/late (which is usually 1-5 minutes either way). Achieving time efficiency requires players to research encounters beforehand. Trial periods last however long we feel like. It will not exceed a couple of weeks if the player is good. Trial members have a lower priority for loot during their evaluation, but they are not excluded. Consumables are provided by the guild even for trial members. Recruitment information and guild history back to its beginning in Burning Crusade can be found at: extracrispy.enjin.com Our current progression is available at: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Extra+Crispy Guild philosophies: 1: Success doesn't have to mean spending your entire life in the game. 2: EC is not meant to be a world/server-first guild (although we do love putting salt in wounds.) 3: We're adults. We use adult language. Some adult language is offensive yet we still use it. 4: We believe a small, reliable team of adaptable players is preferable to a large group. You're welcome to apply through our website or talk to our recruiter: Main Recruiter: Defective#1213Koshiba8 9h
19h [H] 7/9 H ToS - Big Floppy Noodle LFM Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): We are looking for players who like to progress through content raiding 6 hours a week. All skilled players welcome. Current Raid Progression: 7/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 10/10 N NH 3/3 H Trials of Valor 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm Guild Philosophy: While we have a casual schedule, when it comes to progression we are serious and focused. Aiming to make the most of our 6 hours a week, we expect our members to know their classes and come to raids prepared. We are looking for players who enjoy having fun, but know when it's time to get serious and push content. If interest please contact one of the individuals below: Cactuspie#1574 - Officer Jaxsus#1974 - Officer Kngcrab#1465 - GM Thanks!Kngcrab36 19h
2d [H] Nerd Rage 3/9 Mythic Recuiting <Nerd Rage> is looking for dedicated and exceptional raiders for Heroic farming and progressing in Mythic for Legion and further. About us : We are a bunch of friends who have been raiding together since WotLK and are looking to expand our Mythic roster. If you are looking for a guild to call home then this might just be the right guild for you. Raid times : Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11pm - 2am est. Current Progression : Trial of Valor 3/3 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Currently recruiting : Elemental Shaman Destruction or Affliction Warlock Frost Dk Mage Damage Warrior If this schedule meets you and you are interested you can contact : Splaticus#1793 Secret#11771 Perkytricks#1549Splaticus58 2d
2d <LiveWire> 9/9H 1/9M M/W 8:15-11:00 EST LiveWire is a 2-day casual raiding guild with 7/7M EM 8/10M NH 9/9H 1/9M TOS leadership and dedicated raiders. Currently looking for a few new recruits to join us in Mythic NH. [Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time Monday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm Wednesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Old Content, Meta Runs, etc) [Requirements] 910+ ilvl. Have a strong understanding and execution of your class/spec. Have general knowledge of stat priorities, best-in-slots, and log analysis. Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90% Attendance is required.) Be able to use Discord during raid nights. Be able to soak in constructive criticism and helpful advice from other guildies. Be able to invest time outside of raid to learn fights and mechanics. [Recruitment] All classes welcome, but the following classes will have priority for recruitment. Tanks: None Melee: Warrior,Rogue,monk Healers: None Ranged: Mage,Hunter, Boomkin, [Loot] We use a Loot Council system for loot distribution. The council consists of the GM and Officers. This group of individuals takes into consideration several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude. [Contact] If you are interested or have any questions, please send a whisper to: Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850], Jabbrezka [dcr6091#1167] or Chru[sylvannis#1379]Hellriderr12 2d
3d 7/9 Heroic progression Hunter LF late night Currently 7/9 on my Main https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/easystreets Looking to join a late night guild that starts @11:45 server or later(any day). I have Every AOTC since pandaland and Cutting edge on Archimonde and Xavius. Looking for guild currently progressing through heroic, nothing hardcore looking for a 2-3 night guild. Thank you. Btag is Apostle#11496 or just respond here.Mavêrick0 3d
3d [H]<Retribution> 4/9 Heroic ToS - Recruiting! Retribution is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We are looking for a few more competent and committed raiders to round out our roster for Heroic/Mythic raiding. What Are We Looking For? We are looking for the following proficient classes: Druid (Balance) Hunter (Marksman/BM) Mage (Any Spec) Priest (Shadow) Shaman (Elemental) Warlock (Any Spec) While we are recruiting the above mentioned classes, we are always willing to consider any player that is exceptional, regardless of role. Raid Days/Times Tuesday 9-12PM (Server Time) Thursday 9-12PM (Server Time) Requirements to Raid Item Level 890+ Discord installed/Setup Ability to Raid both nights Interested? If you are interested in joining Retribution, there are a few ways to do so: Contact (in game) Bareass, Reignos or Ekalbs Visit retguild.com and fill out an application Shoot me a message hereBareass0 3d
5d <Nerd Crew> Heroic ToS Sales <Nerd Crew> is selling 9/9H ToS runs & Heroic Kil'jaeden Kills! Come get your 915+ gear and Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden achievement! 9/9H RUN • 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras run • Personal loot • 600k • Monday night - 8:00PM EST HEROIC KIL'JAEDEN KILL • Quick Heroic KJ kill. Perfect for the AOTC achievement and getting into pugs! • Personal loot • 300k • Monday night - 10:00PM EST TERMS OF AGREEMENT 1- The payment is done BEFORE the run. 2- To schedule a run, you are required to pay a 20% deposit to reserve your spot. Right before your run starts, you will pay the remaining 80%. 3- NO REFUNDS FOR A CANCELED RUN. If you don't show up or cancel your run, we keep the 20% deposit. So please, make sure you CAN and WILL attend your run before you reserve one. If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, please message Tyralis (Tyralis#1567), Moodrious (Hadrious#1368) or Buffalochikn (Wutangflan#11641) in-game.Tyralis3 5d
6d <Incipient> 4/9M ToS M/T/W 8PM-12 EST 4/9M ToS We are always recruiting exceptional players, regardless of class or spec. <Incipient> is a 20M raiding guild on Arthas- US. Our aim is to clear content before any raid wide nerfs or a new tier. Recruiting - A L L Priority for: Hpal/Resto Shaman/Mistweaver/Priest Healer Balance Druid DK Ele/Enh Shaman About us: - Our schedule is Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11EST. We may extend raid by fifteen minutes if a progression kill is on the horizon. - Since we run such a small roster we require everyone to maintain near perfect attendance. The occasional absence isn't going to make it or break it, but it shouldn't happen too often. We are more than forgiving and understanding if given notice. - Loot is distributed through a loot council system based on highest impact to progress. If you just want purple or get mad if you don't receive a piece of loot then you should look elsewhere. - We expect everyone to put in 100% to raiding. If you don't have the time or energy to commit, then don't apply. Too many times people want to raid but either don't have the time to and slack or don't care enough to really go for it. We don't want either. What we AREN'T looking for: - Players that aren't willing to continuously improve their class and mechanical ability. - Players that complain but don't offer a solution to a problem. - Players that are thin skinned. Be able to take a joke and dish it back, its all in fun, and when it's time to get serious, you should be able to do so. Contact: incipient.gamerlaunch.com GM/RL - vali#1729 Analytics - Sharr#1794 DPS Officer - Dunkell#1193Holyradiance8 6d
6d <Wipe It> 9/9Heroic TOS guild recruiting <Wipe It> Currently 9/9 Heroic TOS looking to add a few quality players to our raid team. We are in search of a Mistweaver Monk and/or Restoration Druid, Fury Warrior but just because your class isn't listed above doesn't mean we aren't interested strong players that fit in well and bring something productive to the team will always have a spot. Raid times are currently Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday 8-11pm server time. (We also have a several alt runs and keystone groups throughout the week)if you're interested or have any questions feel free to pst me in game thanks -Mok'Rah!Khrowbar6 6d
6d Adelante (8/9H) Tue/Wed LF DPS Adelante Tue/Wed 7-11 Eastern, looking for DPS. Due to recent disappearances from the raid roster due to rl issues, we're looking to get back to a solid 20 for mythic progression. Hurting for ranged. Ideally looking for a warlock or 2, maybe a boomkin with resto offspec who can make raids. Contact Sepsis, Pesca or Fatmanpanda in game, or leave a message here and we'll get back to you.Bobdylan2 6d
Jul 14 <Attitude> 9/9n 8/9hc M/T/W 9-11est Now recruiting members for Tomb progression. Raid times: M/T/W 9-11est. Recruiting all DPS and Monk/rDruid healers. DPS with Tank OS welcome. We also run M+ keys. Alt raid day Thursday, from 9-11 est. Officer PST: Tuggy#11180 BNet or Tuggy#4721 Discord (Healing Officer) Saber#1350 BNet (Raid Leader) Bruise#11639 (Officer)Tuggy1 Jul 14
Jul 13 <Québec Azylum> [Qc] Recrute pour ToS < Québec Azylum > ~ [Français seulement] Recommence à zéro et ouvre son recrutement pour le prochain raid, Tomb of Sargeras. À propos de nous Notre guilde est crée depuis WoD, mais à cause de quelques problème, a du changer de nom. Notre guilde prône l'entraide et l'amusement dans un environnement sans stress. Nous recrutons que des gens, de partout à travers le monde, qui parlent français. Horaires de Raid Nous ne sommes pas décider encore. Nous devons voire avec les membres présent. Vocal Nous utilisons Discord Progression Le manque de motivation des membres nous obligeait a PUGS donc on a pas pu aller très loin dans notre progression. Emerald Nightmare 10/10 NM Nighthold 10/10NM Recrutement Ouvert à tous mais des Tanks et des Heals seraient de la plus haute importance !! Si tous ceci vous intéresse vous pouvez me rejoindre avec mon battletag Alexstraza#2261 Site & Facebook https://quebecazylum.enjin.com/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/1882503812029528/Kuronah3 Jul 13
Jul 12 <Kill Order> LF DPS - ToS Progression Kill Order 8/9 H ToS LF DPS to push mythic progression, Tues/Thur 10pm-1am est We are looking for committed raiders to push into Mythic, We are 8/9 heroic ToS and looking for those last few raiders to finish the 20 man roster. We except any raider to know their class inside and out, look for ways to improve themselves, and help others when they can. Our goal @ Kill Order is to progress through Mythic at a steady pace and stress free. We want to end the raid night feeling like something was accomplished and time well enjoyed for each raider. If you wish to know more contact me @ TraeDawg#1269Vizane0 Jul 12
Jul 8 915 Vengence DH 7/9H LF guild LF guild that raids night times. Please send me a message, and let me know if you may have an opening and your guilds current progression.Demonickness0 Jul 8
Jul 7 912 DH checkin my options out havoc / vdh interested in seeing what's out there. can check my logs on warcraftlogs i stay low on avoidable dmg. know this raid quite well. also prefer to be someone who has to execute mechanics (maiden, etc) as i don't mess up often and prefer not to rely on someone else. hey, i played goalie for 9 years, what can i say. i like pressure ;P raid times are pretty open to me. would like a tuesday raid day for one of the days but it's not mandatory. really interested to see what guilds are on arthas and recruiting.Lameboi0 Jul 7
Jul 5 <Razzia> Mythic+ & Karazhan Mount Sales deleteTyralis25 Jul 5
Jul 3 <Kill Order> 9/9N 3/9H T/TR 10PM-1AM EST <Kill Order> we are currently looking to fill our roster so we can progress into Mythic TOS. We are currently 9/9N, 6/9H. We have a core of 15 people so we need a few more to be ready for Mythic. Looking for skilled DPS and healers (895+). Raid schedule T/TR 10PM-1AM EST. We also try to do alt raids on Sunday if their is enough interest. Alt raid is not required. PST: Phinkle, Danlita Sharade for further informationPhinkle1 Jul 3
Jul 3 7/9 H ToS Resto Druid lvl 912 LF Guild iFiad1 Jul 3
Jul 1 <Nerd Crew> Heroic Nighthold Sales deleteTyralis6 Jul 1
Jun 28 Returning Blood/Unholy DK(BrM Alt) Returning Blood/Unholy DK(911 ilevel blood/908 ilevel unholy). I will start of by saying I didnt come back to get much experience in NH/EN. I was away for three years. That being said I had a long and established time as a tank and dps in top 20-30 guilds from about t2 to t15. I would have gone back to them however I my timings have changed and prefer to find a guild that starts up after 8PST. I am primarily looking for guilds that are established and have at least 8/10M in T19 going into T20. This is due to my confidence in my abilities. I can give you people to talk to people in the guilds I was part of so that you can check me out if need be. Thanks *I do have a preference for tanking roles as that is what I spent the large majority of 15 years doing but I am still a good solid dps that always parses highly so I will switch back to unholy if need be for a spot. I also have 52 Points into Frost now as well to round things off. On the side of this I am used to spit raiding so I have also leveled 3 alternatives to my tank. Bear, DH, and Monk. The monk is what I have been primarily working on as an alternative and can main switch to him as primary if a BrM tank is preferred. **About guild nature: I can't believe I am going to type this out as well but I from my experience since coming back in some middle of the pack guilds, I am going to say this. I prefer environments that aren't ego-centric. By this I mean I have found from experience that guilds that are supportive about each other and not concerned about flexing their ego with more abuse then ability aren't guilds that actually make it or stay in top spots. I have just left a guild that had some good clearance in NH for this specifically. I am not here to flex my ego. My performance will do that for me 57Points into Blood 53 Points into Unholy ***I am willing to race and server change for the right fitRatzass4 Jun 28
Jun 23 <Gotham> Newly Transferred and LFM Raiders The Gotham Team is a newly transferred, 6 year old, friendly, adult oriented guild looking to have fun while vanquishing evil. We are currently recruiting experienced raiders of all roles and classes for Tomb of Sargeras and what is left of Nighthold. Not into raiding but need somewhere to come and hang out? That's fine too! Here's exactly what we're looking for: Players that can come on Friday and Saturday Nights from 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Time (9:30pm-12:30am server time). Looking for 90% attendance. Players that enjoy being part of a team. There's no "I" in team (unless you spell it funny). Players that will stick around because they love WoW. We're really not interested in the "try the new stuff, get bored and leave" people. Players that show up on time and are prepared with the fights already researched. No one likes to wait for that 1 or 2 people that are asking for a summon 10 minutes into raid time then rush in asking who can make an enchant. You know who you are. Players who like to be social and play outside of raid time. There's lots to do, and why not do it with your in game BFFs? Players who are patient. Wipes happen, progress can slow. Patience, young Padwan, Patience. Do you like to gear and then quit? Please drive thru to the next guild ad. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Players who also help themselves. You realize there's ways to get gear and Artifact Power outside of raiding! WOO! Players who like using Discord, cuz that's what we use! Players who are fine with the Loot Council loot system assisted by the RC Loot Council add on. Everyone gets a fair shot. REALLY! Players who keep up with the class changes, BiS and the best things to use for each boss. All the cool people are doing it. Players that are experienced. We are not here to teach you how to raid. Sorry! Interested? Sweet! Feel free to fill an application out on our website (www.gotham.guildlaunch.com), leave a comment (a serious one) or talk to Leggiero (Tamino#1762).Leggiero4 Jun 23
Jun 23 Ascendants 4/10M NH 1/9H 10/10N LFM Who is Ascendants? Ascendants is an old-school guild that has been around since Cataclysm and has raided consistently through the hardest raid content World of Warcraft has to offer, while maintaining a light schedule. We consist of players from top US guilds to more nascent individuals - all capable of anything they set their mind to. We aim to make each hour meaningful. Current Raid Progression 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 3/10M NH We were able to achieve cutting edge in Emerald Nightmare, and we're currently looking to fill a few spots and round out the roster for progression in mythic Nighthold. Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS Considering a healer with a decent dps offspec 1 Tank (as a backup, likely transitioning to a main role). We'll consider any exceptional applicants regardless, so feel free to apply if you don't fit the above categories. What is expected of applicants? We are looking for players that know their class inside-out and still look for ways to improve their play. Players need to have the drive to continually better themselves, and give 100% to the guild. We offer a fairly friendly atmosphere, and enjoy each others company. We want someone that can be a part of our team, not just the raid group. The trial period will typically be for two weeks, although this is flexible. You'll be eligible for loot as a trial, but at a lower priority. Schedule? It is very important that you can dedicate yourself consistently to our times, as we only raid six hours a week. We cannot afford to have anyone consistently missing raids. Days: Tues/Wed Times: 8:00 - 11:00 pm EST Mondays are typically an optional night for farmed content. The first raid week of each tier we usually add an extra day, but this is known well before the actual raid week. Loot LootLoot is distributed via loot council, comprised of the officers and GM. We generally do a good job of keeping everyone happy, but the priority here is to place loot where it will help the guild most with progression. VOIP Discord. You're not required to use a mic, but it is strongly encouraged, and it's essential that you can hear callouts. Required Raiding Addons DBM/Bigwigs RC Loot Council Angry Assignments Contact: Crims#1670, Faollord#1282, bkers#1390 Alternatively, feel free to send mail in game to Crìms or FaollordFaollord10 Jun 23
Jun 22 [H]Recruiting for H ToS and beyond! Welcome to <Long Duck Style>! We are a Twitch sub guild gone rogue! We are a very close group of players that have been together for 5 years now. We know its not going to be easy to find additional members that will actually fit into our craziness. However, we have gotten to a point in our progression where we need to try. We were 10/10 H Nighthold and looking to recruit for Tombs of Sargeras. We are in need of 2 DPS as we are looking to expand to 20 to head into ToS to push into Mythic ToS *Updated ToS Progression: 9/9 N 3/9 H 0/9 M* We do consider ourselves to be casual and continue to push progression at our own pace(LDS style as we call it). We raid Wednesday and Friday from 9pm-midnight EST. There is an optional night on Mondays that we will bring back in ToS progression. We also run weekend warrior raids so people that cant make our normal raid times. What we expect from you: We need people that will be able to attend the raids. ~900 ilvl(we really arent big on this but most of our players are 900+ so just to be on par) Be knowledgeable of your class, spec and raids we are currently in. Be on time. Be prepared(ie-food, flasks, pots, enchants, etc) Do I really need to go on about how to be a raider? The most important thing... We need people that can handle us as a guild. That leads us to... What you can expect from us: Sarcasm. Wit. Savage AF attitudes. Plot...lots of plot. Disturbing conversations at 4am. More snapchats than you ever thought you wanted. The dirtiest minds ever. Consistent casual progression. and instant new best friends. If you think you can handle it here is who to contact: My Btag: Yuengling#11287 We will ask you to get in our voice comms which we use Discord so go ahead and download it and dont tell you I didnt warn you about what you are getting into. If you have logs please have them ready for us to look at. We might have you run something with us as well. Just as we are seeing if you are a good fit, you need to see if we are a good fit for you.Kahluà10 Jun 22
Jun 22 LF Guild - War Tank. (experienced) Hi Arthas, Returning WoW player here, took a little break since the start of x-pac. Any guids LF a tank? Please let me know, I'm able to answer any required questions. Thanks!Aggrojunkie0 Jun 22
Jun 21 [H]Returning Player LF Casual Guild Hi Arthas. I just recently returned to the game this week and have found all my old friends have moved on to another server or another game entirely. I haven't played since the first couple weeks of MoP so I'm feeling quite out of the loop at the moment. I'm looking for a casual guild to join while I get my bearings. I have a 90 Shaman/Druid, 85 Priest and a lowbie Paladin on Arthas. To be honest I haven't quite decided which to main this time around. I played a healer through most pre-MoP content with the occasional tanking on the side. I'm always game for a dungeon run of any kind. That's about the long and short of it, would love to get set up with a good group of laid back folks, thanks!Kibbs0 Jun 21
Jun 18 Guild combine/merger?? Any smaller guilds or struggling guilds out there want to combine/merge for ToS? Would be a casual setting with a little more drive to clear normal and heroic at a decent clip. This will not be a mythic raiding guild. At least not any time in the near future. If this is something you may be interested in hit me up in game Nipps#11638. Current times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 estNypps1 Jun 18
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 15 2 Night Casual raid grp looking for more! Adult guild, with no Drama ============================================================== 2 night a week Casual clear of Normal/Heroic NH ============================================================== Fun group of guys who like to socialize and kill some ***. ============================================================== Raid Days: Tues/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST ============================================================== Contraband -We are a group of friends that have played together for some time now. We all used to raid in a "hardcore" environment. We just no longer have the time to put into a group like that anymore. Our current progression is 7/7M 3/3H ToV 8/10H NH ( Before going casual). We raid only 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 8:30 pm -11:30. Off nights are spent farming Mythic+/Nightbane runs/Kara. We encourage solid players to give us a shot! One thing that we as a guild would like to see improve is the community so come and join us and be a part of a guild that raids and still has fun!! We have a Discord server and webpage www.contraband.pw Looking at adding a few Heals and DPS right now (Hunter,Mage (2)Spriest, Feral,Boomkin)( Holy Priest, MW) If you're class is not on the list but you feel you can make a solid contribution please contact one of us! Could really really use some Strong range dps ! What we expect from you. 1) No extra baggage. Don't be a d-bag 2) The willingness to learn.Or teach, help each other out. 3) Attitude. We are very social, we spend lots of time together in and out of game. The last thing we need are downers and hot heads. We also would like someone to take a lead pvp position, none of us claim to be good pvpers but if we had someone to put somethings together people will play! You can find me in game or add my btag if you're interested Nipps#11638 Can also look for Nypps,Fangorious,Theindallen, Rezzinak in game We are looking to really bolster our roster to make a strong finish to NH and into ToS at a casual rate!Nypps40 Jun 15
Jun 13 8/10M Group LF Mythic Guild! Hello! We are a group of dedicated Mythic raiders who are looking for a stable guild that is looking to push Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are Horde players we will consider faction changing if we find the right fit. We are a group of 4 consisting of the following classes: Frost DK Atomosk - 912 ilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/atomosk Ret Paladin Taliem - 913 ilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/taliem Havoc DH - Daünte - 907 iilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/da%C3%BCnte Holy Priest - Yungpee - 910 ilvl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/yungpee See our logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yphn1q3x7dZrDJHT Myself, Taliem, and Yungpee are 8/10M / 2/3M and 7/7M experienced as mentioned previously; but Daunte is only 5/10 due to a small break he took. We are readily available to hop on Discord or your preferred voice chat so that we may talk further. Thanks for taking a look at our post!Atomosk0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Any morning/afternoon raiding guilds? Took a break from the game for a few years(shortly after cata) and recently came back a couple months ago to check things out and I've been enjoying most of the new content, I would like to see more of the higher end part of it. I just have a pretty crappy schedule for most evening guilds and was wondering if any guild on Arthas did any daytime groups!Gankasauras0 Jun 12
Jun 12 Arthas Weekend Guild Help needed! Hi everyone, I have been trying to put together a serious raiding group for the weekends Fridays and Saturday nights, I need some help from like minded individuals to be Officers of the weekend raiding guild <Weekend at Bernies> the main goal is to focus on progression with the new raid Tomb of Sargeras, and some Mythic Nighthold. It would be great if most are ready with over 900IL and experience, but will take reliable people with good attitude and help them gear. We already have some people, but not enough. The most important thing is to find chill nice people, that are active and passionate about game progression. Thanks!Melaniastomp0 Jun 12
Jun 11 LFM Discord Server for Recruitment ...Brahaxa0 Jun 11
Jun 11 <Kill Order> T/T 10pm-1am EST Recruiting We have 24+ raiders, but looking to recruit some more competent / skilled people to round out our team! PROGRESSION: 3/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic 2/3 Mythic https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Kill+Order RAID TIMES: Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST server time raids. Optional Sunday meet up at 10pm est for whatever RECRUITMENT NEEDS: deathknight (dd) low deathknight (tank) low demon (hunter) low demon (hunter) low druid (balance) high druid (restoration) high druid (feral-dd) high druid (feral-tank) low hunter high mage high monk (healer) high monk (dd) low monk (tank) low paladin (holy) high paladin (protection) low paladin (retribution) medium priest (healer) high priest (dd) high rogue low shaman (elemental) high shaman (enhancement) medium shaman (restoration) medium warlock medium warrior (dd) medium warrior (protection) low Add myself, or other officers for inquiries - Danimal#1609 Jmenard99#1419 Hutch#11125Thehutch5 Jun 11
Jun 10 WTS Thug Shirt Thug ShirtI have an unbound one of these on Horde side Arthas. If you are interested send this character in game mail.Approachable0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Recruiting for Kil'jaeden Heroic/Normal Sales (Horde Only) Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to announce opening spots in our Kil’jaeden Sales group for this upcoming tier. We have been a team since HFC starting with Archimonde Sales all through Xavius, Helya, and Gul’dan sales. We operate an efficient, organized group composed of players in the top US guilds. This June 20th, Tomb of Sargeras is available for public entry. We are determined to dominate the market and crush competition. We are currently looking for Melee/Range dps and possibly 1 healer. Even though this is not a guild run we have a structure that has a ranking order that allows us to maintain control and enforce rules to keep a profitable and healthy market. Requirements: Must have a functional headset with a working microphone Must have Discord downloaded 96-99 percentile for Heroic Nighthold encounters (Mythic logs does not impact your acceptance but it is something we will examine) iLevel of 914+ equipped with BiS legendaries for your specc of choice What can we offer you? This is not our first rodeo. In all seriousness; you will not be joining a nice environment. Have top US raiders, ego leaks everywhere. We’re very toxic and not very nice but at the end of it all we’re all there to make gold. You will be joining a serious run in which we expect a serious level performance from each member in the raid. If you have a mentality of parsing, I highly recommend you not joining us. We are there to provide a smooth, clean kill. As you sell more of the runs you will build your own regular customer base making your gold glow insanely easy to manage. But the key to maintain those regular buyers is to always provide them quality service. If committed to the runs I guarantee you a minimum of 2m gold per raiding day for the first 3 weeks of release. From my own experience, I have achieved 2 gold caps in 1 week with almost every new raid release; it all depends on how long you can go. Through our twitch streams our flow of gold buyers is almost endless for the first 2-3 months. This guarantees that you will never go dry for any pull. Only doing Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden? No. After 2-3 weeks we will provide a Heroic ToS Full Clear (PL) 2-3 times a week. With high demand for the new content gear it is easy to take advantage of the demand with the very little supply. How to contact us: We are recruiting until June 19. To submit your application you would have to contact our recruiting officer through Discord. Have your wowprogress (up to date) and Warcraftlogs ready to share. Add the following user in Discord: Archy#6456 You will be asked a few questions and if everything seems in order you are in! The purpose of the discord is to maintain an efficient communication with everyone surrounding schedules, updates, and market prices. We are all here to make gold and we expect serious players with that mindset. If you are still interested make sure you add Archy#6456 in DiscordNotscaming2 Jun 10
Jun 9 Nah (6/10 Mythic) Recruiting for ToS Nah: US - Arthas 6/10 Mythic Things you should know about us: * Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM-12:00 AM EST (Server Time). * We use Loot Council * Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following: <Hunter> <Rogue> <Holy Priest> <Warrior/DK (with tank OS)> Here are a few things that we look for in potential recruits: * Social players with a good sense of humor able to take & give criticism as well as interact and communicate with our Discord environment. * Attend raids 2 nights a week. * Ability and willingness to play multiple specs. * Players with excellent situational awareness. * Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us. We are looking to recruit for the long haul. * Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to its fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. * Anybody interested in joining our guild can contact one of our officers in-game (Zhacar, Blathin, Vastis, Relmac, Brewzzlee, or Jalesa). Visit our Website for more info or to app @ http://www.nah.fail/Jalesa2 Jun 9
Jun 9 Panther Mounts half off build anyone a jade/sunstone panther , bring me the materials plus 10 k and you will spend 25k instead of 50k , half off !.... whisper my rogue and ill make you a mount ! bye :)Shelinaria0 Jun 9
Jun 7 [H] <teh slax> 9/10M T,W 8-11 ET About us <teh slax> is an old school raiding guild that has its roots in farming Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was even tested. Our core team has been playing together for over ten years, and we are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s with careers, families, and other hobbies outside the World of Warcraft. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a light-weight schedule. We are currently 7/7M (CE), 2/3M 10/10H, 9/10M, progressing on Gul'Dan (16% P2 best attempt). Last 'tier' we were 7/7M (cutting edge) before hitting the brakes for a few weeks; after 7/7M we prioritized getting our subs who helped us out during some of the less-attended raids got their CE achievement over progression in ToV. We are looking to add a few more exceptional dps, with particular need for a melee dps with mythic ready tank offspec. We're concerned right now with adding quality players who can both execute mechanics and put up some high numbers, regardless of what color your raid frame is. We are not recruiting for the bench; trials and new recruits will raid mythic with us immediately. Schedule and raid details: Our main raids run Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:45 PM EST: the first pull starting at 8 PM and the last pull at 11 PM. We expect 85%+ attendance to main raids, with a particular focus on progression attendance (read: don’t just show up to hit the loot piñata on farm night.) We also run a farm/fun/alt Thursday night raid, also 8-11 PM EST, for content that doesn't rate a main night (as of now, that's H NH, M TOV, maybe some M EN). We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on. We also expect a progression attitude from all our raiders. This means being able to give and take constructive feedback on your raid performance, both positive and negative; it also means staying positive and invested even if the raid is having trouble with an encounter, even if that means wiping for an entire evening. We will provide you with discounted consumables from the guild bank, and loot from dead bosses. Loot is distributed via ML/Council. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact me via btag (Aro#1191). You can also contact us through our forums at http://tehslax.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2526096; post your btag and we'll get in touch.Treenafey0 Jun 7
Jun 5 [H] <Retribution> Tue/Thu 9-12 need 2 raiders Retribution guild decided to tone down their raiding to 2 days a week Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 pm to midnight. looking for reliable raiders, preferably ranged, but a heal or melee can fill the spot. We are two short of a full roster and would love to incorporate new peeps before the release of Tombs. Willing to accept new and returning players who are rusty or still gearing up and help them be raid ready . Retribution has been around since Burning Crusades and is a mature group of adults/friends. talk to summerginger in game or add my battle id: GinSum#1844Summerginger1 Jun 5
Jun 5 [H] H NH Recruitment Raid 06/06 8pm est Big Floppy Noodle (bfn) is hosting a H NH recruitment raid tonight, Tuesday June 6th at 8pm est for all interested raiders. Invites begin at 7:45pm Big Floppy Noodle (H - Arthas) (3/3 H ToV , 3/10 M NH) is aggressively seeking skilled players for Mythic NH progression. In addition we are establishing our raid composition for Tomb of Sargeras. The guild's focus is to achieve meaningful progression through current tier content while having fun and maintain a 6 hour a week raid schedule. This means focusing when working on progression encounters, and a more relaxed atmosphere during cleared content. Our current raid schedule is-Tuesday and Thursday - 8-11pm est. Outside of raiding we have an active community running Mythic + dungeons, old raids, and pvp. All interested raiders are encouraged to apply. We currently have open spots for DPS and 1 healer. If interest please contact one of the individuals below: Cactuspie#1574 - Officer Jaxsus#1974 - Officer Kngcrab#1465 - GM Thanks!Kngcrab3 Jun 5
Jun 5 Looking for sat/sun raid guild Looking for a cool group of people seeking a ret pally for their raid team. As title above says sat/sun only anytime, not days during the week as i work nights(don't know why people can't understand this). 9/10 H NH pugging only gets you so far but I know my stuff. Hit me up ill try out for your guild if needed be or just add and invite either or works. Watermonkey#11419. Looking forward to hearing from you.Watermonkéy1 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Buds> 6/10m Tues & Sunday 7:30-11pm est. <Buds> is looking for a DPS and Healer to add to our core progression team now and for tomb. --- Gonna keep it short and simple here. We are a fun friendly, laid back, semi hardcore guild with a focus on good times and progression. Highly active on off nights. From RBG groups to Mythic+ Farming /pushing. Progression: -7/7 Mythic EN - Cutting Edge -10/10Heroic NH - 6/10 Mythic NH Raid Days -Tuesday & Sunday 7:30-11pm est time. 100% optional raid day for gearing alts is Thursday starting at 7:30pm est. In need of: DPS and a healer for core position. Thanks for your time, all should feel free to shoot me a pm @ Sweetbud#1617 for any questions.Sweetbud0 Jun 5
Jun 4 Adelante 6/10M, Recruiting DPS Adelante, Tue/Wed raiding, 7-11. Recruiting DPS who show up and don't suck too bad. Ranged spots available, contact Sepsis, Pesca, Spinachdip, or post some inane comment here and we'll get in touch. Probably. Unless we don't like you.Bobdylan7 Jun 4
Jun 4 [H] <teh slax> 9/10M T,W 8-11 ET About us <teh slax> is an old school raiding guild that has its roots in farming Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was even tested. Our core team has been playing together for over ten years, and we are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s with careers, families, and other hobbies outside the World of Warcraft. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a light-weight schedule. We are currently 7/7M (CE), 2/3M 10/10H, 9/10M. Last 'tier' we were 7/7M (cutting edge) before hitting the brakes for a few weeks; after 7/7M we prioritized getting our subs who helped us out during some of the less-attended raids got their CE achievement over progression in ToV. We are looking to add a few more exceptional dps. We're concerned right now with adding quality players who can both execute mechanics and put up some high numbers, regardless of spec. We are not recruiting for the bench; trials and new recruits will raid mythic with us immediately. Schedule and raid details: Our main raids run Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:45 PM EST: the first pull starting at 8 PM and the last pull at 11 PM. We expect 85%+ attendance to main raids, with a particular focus on progression attendance (read: don’t just show up to hit the loot piñata on farm night.) We also run a farm/fun/alt Thursday night raid, also 8-11 PM EST, for content that doesn't rate a main night (as of now, that's H NH, M TOV, maybe some M EN). We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on. We also expect a progression attitude from all our raiders. This means being able to give and take constructive feedback on your raid performance, both positive and negative; it also means staying positive and invested even if the raid is having trouble with an encounter, even if that means wiping for an entire evening. We will provide you with discounted consumables from the guild bank, and loot from dead bosses. Loot is distributed via ML/Council. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact me via btag (Aro#1191). You can also contact us through our forums at http://tehslax.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2526096; post your btag and we'll get in touch.Treenafey2 Jun 4
Jun 3 <The Sworn> Recruiting for Tomb Faction: Horde Progression: 10/10H 1/10M Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday (Optional Sunday) Contact: ManChild#11640 We are currently struggling to maintain a full 20 man roster. If you are looking for a casual raid schedule then this may be the guild for you. Currently we clear heroic NH every week in about 2 hours so raid schedule is very minimal. We would jump back into mythic if we got more but our current plan is to wait till Tomb before we start our normal schedule. We have plenty of solid raiders just need more people for mythic really. Recruitment Needs We will consider all classes and specs, however, it's very unlikely that we would pick up a tank. Add me on real ID: ManChild#11460Imsooriginal2 Jun 3
Jun 1 LF Raiding guild sat/sun only atm Looking for a cool group of people seeking a frost DK for their raid team on Arthas. I just got back from military training and am looking to jump in head first into raiding again. As of now I work nights during the week so only Saturdays and Sundays work for me. I'm 10/10 H NH on my warrior but i'm looking to main my DK for now (warrior name is Vasillii). Hit me up and i'll try out for your guild if need be or just add and invite either or works, Grogocelot#1185. I also have discord and probably ever other voice chat you can think of. Looking forward to hearing from you.Arkadiy0 Jun 1
Jun 1 [H]10/10M 2 night guild LFM <Heavy Breathing> We are currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 3/3M Trial of Valor, and 10/10M Nighthold and looking to strengthen our roster as we go into Tomb of Sargeras. At this point in time we are the 28th ranked 2 night guild in the US and are aiming to break the top 10 in ToS. We have a handful of the top ranked players on the server as well as a many top 100 US ranked players in the guild. Battlenet ID - Tempo - BanishingJoe#1719 - Tank Officer Mcdqt - Mcd#1775 - Melee Officer Crocky - Crocky#1109 - Ranged Officer Zataeyna - Garrix#1832 - Healer Officer Skiz#11828 - Raid Mascot A little about us: Built from the ground up by experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an enjoyable, competitive atmosphere for players who want to excel at progression raiding while maintaining a more casual raiding schedule. We Raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 20:00 until 23:30 (8pm until 11:30pm) EST. While placing our primary emphasis on raid performance and preparation, we encourage non-raid activities. We want to do our best to avoid "raid logging" as much as possible to create a quality and fun environment. Mythic+ and Battlegrounds are ran throughout the week and we have multiple alt/main runs to clear Heroic Nighthold and other old content. What we are looking for: Please do not hesitate to contact us if your class is not listed below. In the end we are looking for quality players and are willing to make exceptions. If you think you have what it takes, then please contact us. With emphasis on: Tank - Our current OT will be unavailable with the release of ToS due to RL. Melee - DK, Warrior, Monk, Paladin Ranged - Mage, Warlock, Druid, Priest Healer - Shaman, Paladin We would prefer a quick chat with one of our officers so that we can both get a feel to see if our Guild and Team would be a fit for you. Feel free to contact any of us when you see us online if you have any questions. Battle.net ID: Crocky (Officer) – Crocky#1109 Mcdqt(Officer) – Mcd#1775 Tempo (Officer) - BanishingJoe#1719 Zataeyna (Healer Officer) - Garrix#1832 Skiz (Raid Mascot) – Skiz#11828Skizqt26 Jun 1
Jun 1 [H]9/10M 8-11 pm EST Tu/W/Th Current recruiting thread located at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757245943Koshiba6 Jun 1