Arthas

Jun 1 [H]9/10M 8-11 pm EST Tu/W/Th Current recruiting thread located at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757245943Koshiba6 Jun 1
May 30 Please delete .Pérry2 May 30
May 29 LF Friend LF a friend to RaF with me. I am very lonely.Zero0 May 29
May 25 [H] Best In Slaughter 10/10H Hi, we're <Best in Slaughter> and we are looking for some solid DPS (ranged and melee) and potentially one healer! High Interest: Warlock Demon Hunter Death Knight Rogue Healer: Hpal If your class is not listed here, and you're interested in progressing into mythic with a guild that takes down all heroic content in an evening and is pretty chill, please don't hesitate to apply. Server: US-Arthas (PVP) Faction: Horde Time Zone: EST Raid times: Friday and Saturday 7-10pm EST, will be adding Sunday or Tuesday for ToS. Loot distribution: RC Loot Council https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arthas/Best+in+Slaughter 7/7 3/3 10/10 (heroic) - we are looking to progress into Mythic this week and knock out the first couple bosses before ToS. We want a more serious MYTHIC raiding roster for ToS as we plan to progress and go for realm achievements there. We're a fun group of players, with a core of good people. We are friends, family, husbands, wives, mothers, and fathers, so we understand what it's like to raid with real life obligations. We're very accommodating with schedules however since we do not raid very much we would like everyone to be serious and committed during raid time, while maintaining a fun atmosphere. PLEASE: * be gemmed and enchanted correctly * be prepared to play the optimal spec for a fight * be committed to the raid schedule * be committed to learning fights * be good (and improve) at both playing your character, and executing fights Message me at oglameboi#1982 or Opti at sloth#12747 if you are interested in jumping in with us!Bleedz4 May 25
May 24 Ret pally looking for weekend raid guild Ret pally looking for weekend raid guild(sat/sun anytime). took a break on NH release now looking for a home. 900ilvl 9/10H NH exp. Watermonkey#11419 if interested.Watermonkéy3 May 24
May 24 [Horde] <teh slax> 8/10M T,W 8-11 ET About us <teh slax> is an old school raiding guild that has its roots in farming Molten Core before Blackwing Lair was even tested. Our core team has been playing together for over ten years, and we are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s with careers, families, and other hobbies outside the World of Warcraft. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our ambition to raid at a high level on a light-weight schedule. We are currently 7/7M (CE), 2/3M 10/10H, 8/10M progressing on Elisande. Last 'tier' we were 7/7M (cutting edge) before hitting the brakes for a few weeks; after 7/7M we prioritized getting our subs who helped us out during some of the less-attended raids got their CE achievement over progression in ToV. We are looking to add a few more exceptional players. We're concerned right now with adding quality players who can both execute mechanics and put up some high numbers, regardless of spec or role; we can shuffle the roster around to get quality players into the raid. We are not recruiting for the bench; trials and new recruits will raid mythic with us immediately. Schedule and raid details: Our main raids run Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:45 PM EST: the first pull starting at 8 PM and the last pull at 11 PM. We expect 85%+ attendance to main raids, with a particular focus on progression attendance (read: don’t just show up to hit the loot piñata on farm night.) We also run a farm/fun/alt Thursday night raid, also 8-11 PM EST, for content that doesn't rate a main night (as of now, that's H NH, M TOV, maybe some M EN). We expect you to come prepared with knowledge of the boss(es) we are currently progressing on. We also expect a progression attitude from all our raiders. This means being able to give and take constructive feedback on your raid performance, both positive and negative; it also means staying positive and invested even if the raid is having trouble with an encounter, even if that means wiping for an entire evening. We will provide you with discounted consumables from the guild bank, and loot from dead bosses. Loot is distributed via ML/Council. If you’re interested in raiding with us, you should contact me via btag (Aro#1191). You can also contact us through our forums at http://tehslax.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2526096; post your btag and we'll get in touch.Treenafey4 May 24
May 19 Potential New raiding guild Just wanting to test the waters on a new guild. We ( husband/wife) and a good friend recently started back into the game and are looking for more. I have expirience as a gm and in raiding current heroic content. H 10/10NH. We are looking to put together a group of people that can raid and be dependable and help out with the guild. Willing to work with people who are dependable and all around fun to be around. We would like to start raiding ToS when it drops but want a team in place to do so. We are not elitests but want to get things done. We have been around since BC quit 1st month of WoD and came back just a couple months ago. Everyone we used to play with has moved on and we are looking to make some new friends in our adventures. Like i say just testing the waters to see who out there would be interested. Raid times would be tues/wed 7-1030 pm CST I have always operated a no drama no bs guild. If this sounds like something you would be a part of let me know! Link comments below! Thanks!Mythridel0 May 19
May 19 900 Havoc dh LF guild Hello, 900 equipped Havoc DH looking for a new guild. I have raided pretty casually most of Legion due to time constraints and now my schedule is more open to allow me to push raiding more than before. I am 10/10 H right now with a few mythic Skorp kills. I raided heavily in Wrath and Cata clearing most content while it was current and left the game for Mists and WoD. Only looking for a new guild because I am looking to push harder than I have been to this point. If interested reply here or hit me up in game Scratchy#1674Keedon1 May 19
May 19 Mythic NH Saturday Pug 6PM CST 10/10H 1/10M Looking for a few players interested in getting some mythic gear before the release for ToS We're currently 1/10M, but we need a few more players to fill our roster, since some of us will be taking a break until the release of ToS We're mainly looking for exceptional DPS and 1 or 2 healers. We will be pugging this every Saturday at 4PM PST (6PM CST) until the release of ToS, so come get some mythic pieces! Contact Meditari, Royalmonkey, or Alexandrine in-game, or feel free to add me on bnet, Medtari#1686Meditari1 May 19
May 19 [H] Volatile 10/10H recruitment <Volatile> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H Volatile is recruiting players so that we can start Mythic and new friends for ToS! For Mythic we need a few DPS and one Healer. We are an old guild being reborn again on Arthas. Our backbone is a group of friends that have been playing WoW since Vanilla. We started up again with Nighthold and made great progress given our numbers. We started this guild with to clear content and if Mythic happens it happens. With Tomb still being at least a couple months away we decided why not try Mythic. If you are interested in joining up with us. We are a collection of hardcore and causal players. Our Raid times are Tues, Thurs, and cleanup on Sun at 730 to 1030pm. If you would like an invite or just want more info please message .......Tier, Damari, or Gomish. (Duriin21#1534)Tier4 May 19
May 18 Raid Services Potential Buyer, -------- Prices negotiable and always changing 10/10 Heroic - Master Loot - 150,000 Full Clear Heroic Nighthold Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan 10/10 Normal - Master Loot - 100,000 Full Clear Normal Nighthold Heroic Gul'dan Kill - 75,000 Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan Smoldering Ember Wyrm - 50,000 Guaranteed Smoldering Ember Wyrm Personal Loot Time of Nighthold Sales Tuesdays or Thursdays @ 10PM Server Time EST Info: *100% deposit required at time of the run. If for unforeseen circumstances the run does not happen or complete you will be refunded accordingly *You have until 48 hours before scheduled run to reschedule if needed. If technical issues arise during your scheduled raid, we will allow 15 minutes for you to get situated before we continue on. *There will be no competition for your armor specialization (Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate). The only exception will be with Back/Neck/Ring/Relics slots. Gear which is not an upgrade for our raiders on personal loot will be traded to the appropriate buyer. *All we ask is you follow instructions. We may ask you to die on certain fights. Save up your seals so you can maximize your potential for loot. *We are completely fine with cross server buyers so long as you can pay us ON ARTHAS. In-game currency only Contact Info: Btag: Hutch#11125 Discord: Hutch#3645Thehutch7 May 18
May 18 LF RDPS and Heals Late night raiding US Arthas. Horde. *~*Perpetual Chaos*~* is recruiting! Late night raiding guild 10/10 H NH. Currently are trying to rebuild our guild. We are a casual sort of bunch, who would eventually like to get back into raiding mythic content. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday @12:30am - 3am. Currently looking for RDPS and Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, or a Resto Druid. Contact Lelani#1885, Voltagenub#1303, ooZer0#1449, or Shelly#11314 for more information. https://perpetualchaos.enjin.com/Lelani0 May 18
May 17 902 Lock LF raiding guild Hello, I am currently 10/10 heroic no mythic progression I am looking to find a home I work from home 11:30am -8 pm then have school till 10pm so I either need early morning raids or late night I am CST. Thank you,Bonquita1 May 17
May 17 <Initium> 3/10 M Recruitment <Initium> is currently recruiting dps to fill out our Mythic raid roster. We are currently 3/10 M and looking to solidify our roster for Mythic Nighthold and quickly move through Tomb of Sargeras upon release. Our raid is lighthearted and fun while maintaining a level of seriousness to kill bosses quickly. Our raid times are Monday and Thursday 8 PM to 10:30 PM server time, with an optional Heroic Nighthold full clear on Tuesdays at the same time. Flasks, food, and enchants are provided by the guild. Currently in high demand: Warlock (all specs) Frost Death Knight Ret Paladin Frost Mage Fury Warrior All classes and specs will be considered! Feel free to add or message us in game or on B-tag: CoralCave#1989 (Onrodo, GM) Mooshie#1816 (Bubhero, Officer) Khavern#1672 (Illuminsa, Officer) QueenArthur#1289 (Pocahontas, Recruitment)Onrodo2 May 17
May 17 Fire/EMS/Police/Military friendly guild LFM! <The First Responders> (LVL 25) are currently recruiting for raid progression. We are a long running guild that originally started on Lightning's Blade and has recently moved to Arthas (Horde). We are currently seeking all roles due to the upcoming "Flex Raiding" feature as we attempt to rebuild back into a 25 man Raiding Guild but we are especially looking for Healers. We are accepting of applications from any individuals that can bring a good attitude and fit in. Due to a late start in MoP and low server population on our previous server we are behind in current progression (3/12 in ToT at the time of this posting) but are confident that we can make up for lost ground. Our move to Arthas was prompted by a desire to get back into quality raiding progression. Having been featured on many forms of social media such as WoWInsider ( http://wow.joystiq.com/2008/12/16/15-minutes-of-fame-first-responders-on-the-wow-scene/ ) we specialize in Military/Fire/EMS/Police gamers but we are open to all gamers provided they bring a positive attitude. We have been together since 2004 and are a casual raiding guild that does manage to progress. We stress to our members that we want you to prioritize your real life responsibilites and find a healthy balance between gaming and family/work/school/etc. We value the friendships to be found on this game and our atmosphere is what we prize ourselves the most on, not the number of epics we have or boss kills. We were formerly one of the top raiding guilds on Lightning's Blade during Burning Crusade but have toned our raiding schedule down since then to a 2 day a week schedule. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 server time (EST). We manage to clear most content while it is still relevent but due to the nature of our guild our progression is usually slower. Most of our raiders are former members of top raiding guilds but tired of the environment that often came with being on the cutting edge of content, as such you will usually be surrounded by high levels of players and not generally a "baddie". In addition we also offer access to our other branches such as our highly competitive Xbox Live team and our more casual League of Legends team. Please visit our website for more info and to submit an application at www.TheFirstResponders.com or message one of our Officers in game with any questions (Paraden, Rahstah, Oobr). Thank you for your time and consideration and hope to see you in game! Paraden GM/Founder The First Responders" Saving Lives Offline, Ending Them Online" www.TheFirstResponders.com (On a personal note, we are very impressed with the quality of players we have interacted with since we have moved to this server. It has been a pleasure interacting with many of you and look forward to making new friends and hope we can contribute to the great atmosphere you guys have created.)Paraden4 May 17
May 16 Possible Mage/Hunter Xfer We are interested in transferring to Arthas. We are a 896 BM Hunter and 896 Arcane mage. We both have AOTC Achievement. We have no mythic experience but are looking to learn. We are available to raid Monday through Thursday up to three nights a week. We are looking to do Mythic Progression. Please post some info about yourselves below and we will be in touch. PS. We come as a pair :)Mung1 May 16
May 15 [H] Positive Energy 10/10H Recruiting <Positive Energy> 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H Is recruiting for Mythic progression, in both Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras! Late night, fun oriented, guild looking for some dps to fill out and get into Mythic. Raid nights Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 11pm EST to 2am EST. With a strong focus on enjoying the game before us, while still using skill and effort to clear content on the highest level, Positive Energy is a guild that will remain on Arthas until the end of days. Our main needs for dps recruitment are: Hunter (MM/BM) Shaman (Ele) Death Knight (UH/Frost) Warrior (Fury) Any and all other specs will be considered as well, especially those with good logs and background. These are those which best fit into our current composition. If you are interested, feel free to post here, or add myself, Bucaneerz, or Megatheman in-game to talk. Suotokahn - Zertloc#1876Suotokahn3 May 15
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales. Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 20 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Lyreth3 May 13
May 12 Selling Mythic+ Carries! Our Mythic+ team is selling Legion dungeon carries. Most of our team is 10/10M, has completed up to at least a +20 (post-patch), and has completed more than 1000 M+ dungeons in time. We provide our own keystones for all of our listed services. If you have your own keystone that you would like us to carry, we are more than willing to negotiate a lower price depending on what dungeon it is. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Prices: +10 completion* - 130k - A guarenteed 905+ item and a large chunk of Artifact Power from your weekly cache. +10 in time** - 150k - You will receive all of the above, plus whatever loot out of chests we are able to trade you. +15 in time** - 750k - You will receive all of the above, plus the Keystone Master Achievement, and a color variation on your "Balance of Power" artifact skin. *This will likely be with a depleted keystone. **You will be able to choose which dungeon out of our available keystones. This is on a first come first serve basis and we cannot guarantee any specific keystone. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As far as payment, we only take gold. In order to schedule a run, we require a 20% down-payment for your selected service. If you do not show up at the scheduled time you will not be refunded your down-payment. In the unlikely event that our team must cancel, we will either refund your down-payment or re-schedule at a more convenient time. We only accept payment on Arthas. If you would like to pay with gold from another server, we may be able to negotiate something, but it will be at a higher price. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a run you can contact us through the channels below: Myself: Battle.net - Atomos#1839 Discord - Atomos#5693 In Game: Atomosx, Benchlord Ctopha: Battle.net - Ctopha#1824 Discord - Ctopha#6270 In Game: Ctopha, Imlowkeybad * * * * * An Addendum: our team is looking for another person - mostly with the intention of pushing keys, but also for sales. If you are a tank or dps who is generally available after 4:00PM CST and would be interested, don't hesitate to yell at us.Atomosx1 May 12
May 10 <Heavy Breathing> Selling H NH The raid will be on Personal Loot and begin at 9pm EST Thursday nights. Runs cost 100k with a 25k deposit. Whisper for reservations BanishingJoe#1719Tempocontrol0 May 10
May 9 900 ilvl Havoc Demon Hunter LF raid team Hello, I took a break through April 2017 where right before I had left a guild at 3/10M experience with close to 200 pulls on M Botanist. Looking for at the very minimum 10/10 Heroic but closer to previous progression would be much better. I have no problem with going through a trial period in the raid if need be. Through the entire time I played WoW I've mained a Holy Paladin, and now leading into Tomb I've decided to swap to Havoc Demon Hunter so with that in mind I don't have any proper logs to showcase how I perform. Past Raid Experience during current content: Cata: Dragon Soul - 6/8H Mists: Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6N Heart of Fear - 6/6N Terrace of Endless Springs - 3/4N Throne of Thunder 2/13H Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14H Warlords: I took a break through the entire expansion coming back only in the last two months or so. Legion: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M ToV - 1/3M Nighthold - 3/10M If you looked through all of this and are still interested feel free to send me a btag request at Mart#1875 and I look forward to hearing from you.Marthara1 May 9
May 8 Lock LF Raiding Guild Greetings. I am currently a 900+ ilvl Aff/Destro Lock LF a new raiding guild. I have years of experience and am looking for a new, adult raiding guild with skilled and like minded people. I am a full time student and getting tired of PUG lyfe and want to be able to log on, clear some current content with skilled players and go back to life. Shoot me an in-game mail or respond here and I'd love to talk more. I am looking for a guild with a trial period and are adult-ish with a good sense of humor. I have some logs ready as well for anyone wishing to review them.Gulock2 May 8
May 7 905 Havoc LF Mythic Progression I'm currently in a 10/10H guild that isn't taking a very proactive approach to progressing into Mythic. I'm not super keen on leaving the guild, but was hoping there was one out there recruiting for Mythic progression that doesn't require membership - at least not initially. Currently I'm 0/10 in Mythic, haven't tried looking until now. I'm fine with doing a trial run or whatever it may take. My equipped ilvl is 905 and I typically will do around 600-700k dps depending on the fight in a Heroic NH. Best raid times for me are in the evening... if it ends before midnight server time, it would be perfect. As a side note, I have a friend in this guild who is a 900 Pally healer who is looking for the same thing. If any guilds are interested please add me on bnet: TummySticks#1180 Thank youTummybear3 May 7
May 1 Divine Immortality Divine Immortality looking to recruit friendly reliable tank and dps for NH and TOS raid group. WE are 9/10 Heroic NH and looking to progress when new raid releases. Contact Rathlin/ any member for more info. We promote a positive raid environment with focus on making friends and laughs. We also run M+ content daily and have a guild discord.Rathlin0 May 1
Apr 29 <Buds> Tues, Sun 7:30-11:00pm. <BUDS> is looking to add to our core progression team. --- A bit about us: Buds was formed at the beginning of Legion with 2 goals in mind. To Progress through all raid content this expansion has to offer and to enjoy our time together while we do it. We have become more then a guild, we have become a small tight group of friends who are looking for a few more buds to add to our crew. If you value a team oriented guild attitude while being apart of progression then we may be for you. With an active roster outside of raid nights as well as a lively atmosphere at all times, Our guild is always up to something, from Mythic+ Grinding to Arenas. Progression: -7/7 Mythic EN - Cutting Edge -10/10Heroic NH -3/10 Mythic NH Raid Days -Tuesday & Sunday 7:30-11pm est time. 100% optional raid day for gearing alts is Thursday starting at 7:30pm est. In need of: -1 DPS: *Pref: Mage, Hunter or Shadow Priest. (however all players who perform well will be consider!) Thanks for your time, and as always, all should feel free to shoot me a pm @ Sweetbud#1617Sweetbud0 Apr 29
Apr 26 Delete Recruiting competent / skilled raiders. Good DPS and a healer OUR PROGRESSION 1/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic We have 24 players, but looking to recruit some more consistent / skilled players to round out our team of people! Group is led by experienced players from as far back as Burning Crusade raiding. Looking for 890+ iLvL, know your class/spec/role. Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am servertime raids. We clear competitive content in short windows of raiding commitment. Mature, level headed, and skilled players only! Add myself, or my officers for inquiries - Danimal#1609 or Jmenard99#1419Danlita23 Apr 26
Apr 25 delete deletePowaranga1 Apr 25
Apr 25 4/10M Recruiting Holy Pal, 2 night raiding Adelante are looking for a Holy Paladin. 900ish ilvl, competent. Ret OS is nice, not required. Raids are Tue & Wed, 7-11 server. Loot is EPGP.Bobdylan1 Apr 25
Apr 23 Weekend Raiding guild Weekend Raiding guild. <Carnitas> Looking for a few dps. and 1 healer Raid TImes: Sat/Sun 7-10 server time. Current Progression 3/3H 10/10H on farm Requirements: Item level 895+ Mumble for Voice comms Be a nice person Current Set up: Tanks: Demon Hunter/Warrior Healers: Pally healer, Holy priest, Monk, (Hoping to get a druid or shaman) Dps: 2 Mages, 3 Hunters. Rogue, 2 warriors, 1 priest, 1 dk, 1 pally, 1 lock Add me on Bnet and we can talk, we are also willing to help you pick up gear if needed. Alexandra#1298 We have an optional Raid on Fridays from 9-11 Server, Norma NH to farm Artifact Power or to pick up gear for an alt.Alexandrine0 Apr 23
Apr 23 What time do Dailies reset? What time do Dailies reset server time?Lifeaquatic93 Apr 23
Apr 22 900 Equipped Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild for ToS. Time and days available are 7pm to 12am and any day of the week is fine. Preferably looking for 3-4 days a week.Hellboound0 Apr 22
Apr 21 4 looking for mythic raid team 902 Boom, 900 Guardian, 899 Demon Hunter, 908 Mage We are all 7/7m 2/3m 3/10m and looking for a raid. Previously raided t,th,sun from 8:30-11:30p est. Blight#1926 for moreFreeblight2 Apr 21
Apr 21 (H) Tank and RDPS lf new raid group. As the title says myself (Brewmaster) and a fire mage are currently looking for a new raid group that has completed heroic and is working on mythic. I am (897-899 equipped, depending on the fight) 10/10N 9/10H and 1/10M (I have been pugging the last few weeks and dont feel like putting in 6+ hours in a night to pug H guldan. I know the fight though) The mage (900ilvl equipped) is 10/10N 10/10H and 1/10M. Looking for a group that raids between 7-10 EST (days shouldnt matter) will consider even 6-10EST. Add Arrinity#1142 for any other infoPandarrinity3 Apr 21
Apr 20 <Carried>H-Late Night Group LF DPS 10/10H /2 <Carried> 10/10H recruiting - DPS - gear is not an issue! Always looking for dedicated players to join our ranks. Casuals welcome! Tues/Wed/Sun 9-12 Pacific Time. Who we are: We are a diverse group of experienced raiders trying to bolster the raiding ranks. We have fun in discord and bull!@#$ a lot. We are very adult friendly. We like comedy and wise cracks. Ultimately, we want more players to become friends and guildies with. What we do: We are a late night raiding guild. Currently 10/10H NH. We have one of the best bear tanks on the server along with several experienced players. We also play other games than wow. Our discord has a list of all the games someone is usually playing (for those that know, THE GAME!). We like to have fun in anything we do. ex: drunk cards against humanity. Contact one of our many officers, post here, or find us in Dal to get more info :) Nufin#1644 Drtypop#11661 Onasis#11471Onasis3 Apr 20
Apr 20 [H]5/10M+ 8-11 pm EST W/Th Current recruiting thread located at: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754447192Koshiba31 Apr 20
Apr 19 Co-raiding guild team up for mythic raids if there is a guild on arthas that has a group of 6-10 raiders and would like to team up for progression mythic raiding whisper me ingame (GinSum#1844). we raid Tue, Thur and Mon from 9-12. We are retribution, horde guild and friends since BC.Summerginger0 Apr 19
Apr 19 need 5-8 raiders for mythic progression Retribution is a group of 15 raider/friends who are fully geared and have been 10/10H NH for 5 weeks. like every guild we are having trouble finding new raiders for mythic progress. if you are a group of friends or raiders (or a solo person) whisper me in game. (ideally 2x melee DPS, 2x Ranged DPS and a healer, but we are VERY flexible) we will help you get up to speed for Mythic, we supply flask, potions, food, gems. you need DBM (or any other addon that tells you to step out of danger), rtlootcouncel, discord and be around 885 iLevel or higher. generally rolled between whoever it is a major upgrade. we raid tue, thur, mon from 9-12. Whisper GinSum#1844 (a.k.a Summerginger)Summerginger0 Apr 19
Apr 13 Mythic Progression Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST <Kill Order> 1/10 M + 7/7M + 3/3H - Tues+Thurs @ 10pm-1am EST **RECRUITING** 2-3 DPS - Rounding out our roster with a couple higher skill/consitant team members to fill permanent positions. Whisper any officer in the guild, or myself for more info about this. Or you can add myself on REAL ID; danimal#1609Danlita0 Apr 13
Apr 11 Survey on Guild Progression Hello all, I'm currently in my first year of a PhD program, and one of my classes is on 'networks' and 'network theory.' For my final project, I'm trying to collect data on the topic "what makes a guild successful at progression?" (keeping in mind that by progression I mean raiding, as it can mean different things to different people). In order to do that, I have to get people to take a short survey (10 questions) about their experiences raiding, and then I have to compile the data and see what people think about what it is that makes their guild, well, good. I also am going to take a look at some WoW logs during the release of Nighthold to see the various strategies that guilds were employing in order to kill the bosses (amongst other things as well). Anyways, would you mind taking this short survey for me? I would be very grateful if you did. It shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes ( there is no incentive, but if I could, I would mail you gold). Here's the link! https://spankwizard.typeform.com/to/HjTEzq Thanks for reading, Spank P.S. If you're from my guild please don't do this, as I already know the strategies we employ. THX!!!!!Spankwizard0 Apr 11
Apr 11 Horde Legends [New guild] Hi, we are Horde Legends From server: Arthas. We wanna find people to join us making this guild great together. everyone can join, Hope you join us! :DNahuhell1 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H]<Parhesius> (1/10M) LFM Mythic raiders Salutations, <Parhesius> (Sat. - Sun., 9pm-12am server) is currently looking for skilled players to fill out our remaining mythic roster spots. Current recruitment needs: 1 Assassination Rogue 1 Shadow Priest 1 Restoration Shaman Candidates are expected to possess knowledge of vital raiding mechanics in addition to the necessary mindset. For further inquiries, contact Itharion#1395Emilian3 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H] <Positive Energy> Late Night Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 1130pm to 3am EST Current Progression: 4/10 H Nighthold <Positive Energy> is a "Casual Hardcore" Heroic Progression raiding guild on US-Arthas. We are in the process of rebuilding back to Mythic Progression. We are a group of skilled and progression driven players on a 10.5 hours a week schedule. We promote a fun and enjoyable atmosphere, however, when it comes to progression all of our raiders know how to buckle down and get serious in order to accomplish our goals. Current Recruitment Openings: Melee DPS: Rogue Paladin Monk Warrior Hunter (Survival) Range DPS: Warlock Druid Hunter Priest Tank: N/A Heals: Shaman Druid Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered. We raid three times a week, and while we understand real life does happen, we expect 90% attendance or higher out of our raiders. In the event that you must miss a raid night, we expect for you to warn the raid leader ahead of time via in game mail so that the guild can plan accordingly. General requirements include: * Preferably 18+, but just be mature. * Ability to use Discord and have working mic. * Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. *Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHUQUjzsEi0lLmvRLmqQvQAv5voJOobm2noXNJz8Yng3faJQ/viewform Contact Us: -Bucaneerz (buccaneers#1835) - GM -Totemhexual (Xideris#1748)- OfficerTotemhexual4 Apr 11
Apr 9 LF PVP guild Ally Fresh 110 resto shammy LF good and active PVP guild. Last time i was playing this character i got up to 1999 RBG rating then lost 3 games to get to 1909 and basically quit. I'm back to push over 2k now.Bigirishman0 Apr 9
Apr 9 Late night progression guild lfm <Perpetual Chaos> is a semi-hardcore progression focused raiding guild looking for healers/dps to round out our roster (We also accept casuals for our alt-heroic runs on Sunday). We are currently 10/10H and 1/10M. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wedensday 12:30 est-3:am est. Any questions or concerns are welcome feel free to whisper anytime. #datbruh1899 feel free to add me for any additional questionsLaserbonobo2 Apr 9
Apr 7 Adelante 3/10M NH 2 nights a week! Hello, Adelante is currently recruiting ranged DPS, however, all competent players will be considered. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV. As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, or Feral Druid, and we would like more Shadow Priests and Demon Hunters. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern. Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids. If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game. However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW Thank you for your consideration Xoxo Violentnacho & the GuildViolentnacho28 Apr 7
Apr 7 <Kill Order> Looking to finish Mythic Roster Athas-US guild <Kill Order> 7/7 H 3/3H 4/10H Raid Times: Tues & Thurs: 10-1 Server Time (Eastern) Optional Alt Raids on Sunday with the same times. Info: We are a raiding guild that progresses smoothly through content and enjoys it as well! We are searching to round off our Mythic Roster and excited to begin our Mythic Team. Raiders are expected to be on time with Flask/Food/Pots and knowledge of fights. If you are not looking for a hardcore progression guild, but maybe something one step down Kill Order is for you! Classes/Spec Need by priority: Desperate Need: Healer Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Disc Priest Need: Hunter Warrior Rogue Useful: Mage Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Death Knight Feral Druid Warlock Tank Bottom Tier(Almost full) Druid(unless feral) Monk Looking for iLevel around 875+ at least and consistent raiders. Contacts: If interested in chatting to see what we have to offer you can reach any of the following in game. Danlita - Guild Leader Real ID Danimal#1609 Caldron - Officer Prakfu - Officer Vizane - Officer Real ID: TraeDawg#1269 Constip - OfficerVizane2 Apr 7
Apr 7 [H] <Furiosa> 1/10 Mythic Nighthold <Furiosa> is a horde faction raiding guild on Arthas-US that is looking for great raiders to progress into mythic nighthold. We are a guild of experienced and mature raiders that balances real life with competitive raiding. We are a group of good friends that enjoy raiding with each other and making the most of our weekly raid times. This is a friendly and helpful guild that is focussed on raiding progression. Recruiting: Healers - everything except disc. Dps - Ranged dps (specifically warlock but any skilled ranged dps will be considered) Guild : <Furiosa> Server : Arthas-Horde Progression : 1/10 Mythic Nighthold Raid Times : T/Th 9:00PM-Midnight EST Website : http://furiosa.wowlaunch.com/ Contact Info: Either find an officer in game or contact me through my battle tag WhiffyZee#1863Avìendha0 Apr 7
Apr 6 Weekend Raiding 10/10 H NH Recruiting <Reprieve> is a laid back, semi-casual guild. We have an easy, 2-day, weekend schedule for raiding (Saturday 8pm-midnight / Sunday 8 pm-11 pm EST). Many of us have different work schedules, so weekend raiding is our solution. We are recruiting to fill out our roster to start Mythic NH. Our current needs are: 1 healer (preferably a monk or paladin) All DPS roles (with the exception of DH) We also have many active members who run mythic+ during the week. We do alt runs of normal NH on Wednesday nights as well. Requirements: Consistency. Showing up on-time and prepared for raiding. Knowing the intricacies of your class. Mature/adult with ability to accept differing types of humor and personalities. We try to keep raids fun and interesting. Current progression: 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H. Please PST Crapify, CharlieMcGee, Ciawar, or Elleigh for questions and/or interest.Crapify0 Apr 6
Apr 5 [H] <Fair Enough> 8/10 Mythic NH Recruiting <Fair Enough> is looking to improve our roster for Mythic Nighthold. We are in need of strong reliable raiders to fill in some gaps to keep pushing through content. We are open to any exceptional raider that thinks they can help us improve our roster. We are a performance based guild. Meaning that if you can outperform a raider and pass your trial, you will have a raid spot. We value attendance/reliability and performance equally. We are a drama free guild and looking for people that want to find a home, rather than just a raid spot. We want people excited to raid and learn with a positive attitude. People who research their classes/specs and know the upcoming fights. If you are interested, I'd love to discuss this more with you. Guild : <Fair Enough> Server : Arthas-Horde Progression : 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 8/10 Mythic NH Raid Times : T/Th/Su 815-Midnight EST Website : http://fairenough.enjin.com/ My Btag : Kammi#1976Kammî77 Apr 5
Apr 5 Holy priest Checking to see if any Mythic progression guilds are in need of a Holy priest. Available all days but Saturday Hours 7-12 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Can contact me in game Btag darkleach#1456Darkleach0 Apr 5