Arthas

Feb 14 [H] Adaptatión-Bleeding Hollow 7-10est T/W/Th Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are preparing for Nighthold Mythic as our main goal, we are 16 strong raiders and looking for 7 more for an optimal Raid Core (+3-4 Extra for raid balance/backup purposes) At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged Tanks Melee Windwalker (Brewmaster OS) Enh Shaman Warrior (Prot OS) Ret Paladin(Prot OS) Demon HunterRanged Shadow Priest Ele Shaman (Resto OS) WarlockHealers ---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674> Sharaxor <Hanzo#15810> Musclebadger <Screamin#1463>Careme0 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] <Positive Energy> Late Night Server: Arthas Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 11:00pm to 2am EST Current Progression: 7/10 H Nighthold <Positive Energy> is a "Casual Hardcore" Heroic Progression raiding guild on US-Arthas. We are in the process of rebuilding back to Mythic Progression. We are a group of skilled and progression driven players on a 9 hours a week schedule. We promote a fun and enjoyable atmosphere, however, when it comes to progression all of our raiders know how to buckle down and get serious in order to accomplish our goals. Current Recruitment Openings: Melee DPS: Rogue Paladin Monk Warrior Hunter (Survival) Range DPS: Warlock Druid Hunter Priest Heals: Shaman Druid Tank: N/A Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered. We raid three times a week, and while we understand real life does happen, we expect 90% attendance or higher out of our raiders. In the event that you must miss a raid night, we expect for you to warn the raid leader ahead of time via in game mail so that the guild can plan accordingly. General requirements include: * Preferably 18+, but just be mature. * Ability to use Discord and have working mic. * Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. *Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHUQUjzsEi0lLmvRLmqQvQAv5voJOobm2noXNJz8Yng3faJQ/viewform Contact Us: -Bucaneerz (buccaneers#1835) - GM -Totemhexual (Xideris#1748)- OfficerTotemhexual0 Feb 14
Feb 12 <Tilted> US 275 LF 2 DPS M Nighthold We raid Tues and Thurs 7-11pm CST! We are currently 3/10 Mythic in Nighthold (4% wipe on krosus) and we are looking to add a TWO more solid dps to our roster! High demand for ranged! We have been around for roughly 2 months and we are already realm 2nd US 275 in progression as of 2/12/17! We are looking for people who want to progress at fast yet fun pace! If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our family.. Add Chaddizback#11223 or reply down below with a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!Throwmevodka0 Feb 12
Feb 12 <The Seven Warlords> 10/10N 3/10H <The Seven Warlords> 10/10N 3/10H Is Looking for Strong DPS to fill out our raid team to work on Nighthold and more! All classes/specs are welcome, We run Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server. We also run Mythic+s, WQ and more when we arent raiding for AP,gear. Pst or Msg with questions or for more info! Btag Rykos#11962Rykos0 Feb 12
Feb 11 [H][US] Sat/Sun Guild LF Last Few Pieces <Parhesius>, a Horde Guild on Arthas, is currently seeking dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid Sat/Sunday nights 9P-12A server time. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, 10/10 N NH, 3/10 Heroic NH. We will be pushing progression towards Mythic EN/ToV/NH with the appropriate numbers. We are currently considering the following classes and specs: Guardian Druid or Vengeance Demon Hunter Restoration Druid or Mistweaver Monk Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Marksmanship Hunter, Fury Warrior, and Balance Druid A strong OS is desirable, but not needed. We are adamant about progression, whilst having fun along the way. If you are looking for a new home and would like to discuss possible consideration please add DaftSpünk#1730.Beilii0 Feb 11
Feb 11 Full Control - 10/10H - Times: T/Th 915-1215 <Full Control> [7/7M | 3/3H | 10/10H] is looking for exceptional raiders! Primarily looking for Solid Players, considering all positions. [Raid times: T/Th 9:15-12:15] pst for more info. Gamathor #1362 - pm me in game for more info!Gamathore1 Feb 11
Feb 9 900 Resto Shaman LF guild 900 Resto Shaman with 4 piece tier set 9/10H can raid 7-10:30 for 2 days a week. I have personal logs from heroic nighthold parsing 70-95% regularly at 450-500K hps. Looking for a guild within those hours that also has logs of DPS/Heals parsing regularly above 50%. If you cannot provide logs showing solid play then please do not respond as I am not interested in carrying yet another set of healers. I am a very mechanically sound player that has played since BETA and usually only make a mistake once before correcting. I pride myself on learning every single mechanic of every single fight so I know where to position to provide the best possible healing and cooldown usage for dealing with damage output. 800 alchemy with rank 3 flasks and rank 3 cauldron and have no problem dropping them during raids with help with mats from the guild. I was the raid leader for the guild 7/7H, 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N and 9/10H. Below is just an example of logs from a few recent heroic fights. I can provide more upon request. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vMFmqa97GJ1dgNwn#type=healingArihm4 Feb 9
Feb 9 889 rogue lf guild. 889 assassination rogue lf a raiding guild between times of 8pm-1130pm server on week days. I am 7/7m en 3/3h gov 10/10n nm 6/10h Nm. Any future questions or to contact me please send me in game mail or add my bt lodued#1327Lohsneaky2 Feb 9
Feb 8 890 Ret Pally + 888 Frost DK LF guild 890 Ret Pally + 888 Frost Dk LF Raiding Guild! Preferably on Arthas. Me & Brani ( The Frost Dk ) are experienced raiders, we've been raiding since Late Burning Crusade! Are latest experience with Mythic Progression raiding was WoD Hellfire Citadel. We recently just came back from a break and geared up too the best we could threw pugs and Mythic +. Now we are ready to start raiding again! Bnet brani#1825Lord2 Feb 8
Feb 7 Ascendants 7/7 M 9/10H Tue/Wed 8-11 EST. Looking for good rdps, and a resto shaman to help fill our roster and improve our composition for raid progression. Main raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm est. We also have an optional raid night on Monday for our farmed content. Anyone interested can reply to this post, pst Krimson#1667, or Thekrimson or Bkers in game for more information. Looking for lock pref, or shammy but any exceptional players will be considered.Thekrimson3 Feb 7
Feb 10 Third Relic Slot/SemiHardCore 1/10M A52 We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Nighthold - 10/10 N 10/10 H 1/10 M The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M. The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:45-11:00PM EST (Flex Night/Offnight) Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Open Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Open Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - Open Tank- Closed Healer- Open Dps- Open Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: www.thirdrelicslot.com Add us on realid at: Valerant#1592, MrTap#11791, Breeze#12543, Prissina#1979, Cory#1955 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Valerant3 Feb 10
Feb 6 A note to Arthas Guilds and Players. This is a very long post. If you're serious about raiding, please take the time to read all of it. Preface: The problem on Arthas is two-fold. First, our server population has been on the decline since the end of Mists of Pandaria, Second, there are a lot of semi-hardcore guilds. These two issues have had a very large impact on our server's progression as a whole. This problem happens because the talent and commitment gaps are enormous within each Guild's structure. Too many Guilds striving for more are stuck slowly pushing through Heroic and unable to finish Mythic before new content. The Problem: Some players lack the fundamentals to push Mythic content on a regularly competitive benchmark, while the “good” players are held back within their respective guilds. This can also happen because of friendships within the guild and low performances being overlooked based on tenure or need of a body or spec. This isn't to say casual players are bad, we just know that there are plenty of players here on Arthas that want more. The only real way to fix this issue is to merge Guilds or players that have similar issues. The Solution: However, the only way to do this effectively is to honestly evaluate and be able to say, “not raiding Mythic together, does not mean we can't play WoW together.” The under-performing individuals would still be available to go into Heroic and the numbers within the merged guilds would allow for more players to run Mythic+ and other content throughout the day (Something us smaller guilds struggle with.) Again that's not to say the players that underperforming are poor, but they may have many real life issues holding them back on an individual basis. That being said, we're also aware that there are also players who want to be Mythic Raiders that don't know how to get there. The floor to enter Mythic may seem higher than anything these players think is possible, but it's simply not the case. To complete a Mythic raid while it's current, all you really need is two days a week and a roster of people who are passionate about the game. About Us: Efficient Progression is what we're all about, and we ended Emerald Nightmare 7/7M and picked up our Cutting Edge achievement. We strive to be the best players we can be, both individually and as a team. We have no problem helping players new to the Mythic scene become prepared for the content, as long as they have the drive and are willing to accept the help. Summary: We know you're out there; players with a strong desire to improve, become better players, and ultimately accomplish goals they set for themselves. Whether you have Mythic experience or not, if you one to be part of something greater on Arthas, reach out to us. We've all been there at some point in our careers, and we know you guys are listening. You're stuck in a guild and you think you're one of the better players there, but its a casual guild and will only ever maybe clear Heroic. You thrive when a challenge is in front of you, but you think there's no possible way you could be passable in Mythic. Maybe you just shoot for the moon for everything you do, even if it's just a game. Whatever the case is, you're exactly who we want. You want more out of raiding, and we want you. That's the bottom line. Come be a part of our Raid team and progress through all the content you've ever dreamed of. If any other Guilds or players feel as we feel at Verve, instead of us competing for the few “good” players that come available, lets combine our efforts and assets to accomplish something really great. Contact Information: Contact Six#11711 or Caeden#1836 on BattleNet, or apply online at verveguild.enjin.com! We can't wait to hear from you!Six3 Feb 6
Feb 6 885dh tank looking for mythic guild 885 dh tank looking for arthas guild doing mythic, current guild doesnt do mythic. Im currently 7/7h 3/3hAamelie3 Feb 6
Feb 5 7/7M 2/3M 887 equipped warlock lf raid team Hello frands! I recently transferred here to Arthas to play with a good friend of mine and I'm looking for a raid team to call home while I'm at it ^_^ About Me: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV experience in current tier Past server first achievements including Algalon I research my class constantly and play a lot. I spend a lot of time pouring over logs of top parsers to try to min/max my play. Currently 35/35/48 in my artifacts, and I'm pouring points into affliction bc of the high movement/lots of adds style that is most fights in Nighthold. You can find my logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15358468/10/ And my armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Fabrications/simple What I'm looking for: Competent players who are serious about progression but not screaming in raids all the time. Cutting Edge preferred but with the right team I'd consider making an exception to that. You can contact me in game via my btag, alliawesome#1602. Thanks!Fabrications1 Feb 5
Feb 5 Well geared, skilled and looking for a guild. Hi all, Me and a group of friends have been living the pug life for a while now. We've been fairly successful so far, but we're looking for a more organized style. We have successfully pugged 7/7H 2/3H 10/10N 5/10H We're really only looking for a group/guild that can have a spot for our whole group. A guild looking for extra talent to fill their mythic roster, or a guild looking to start a second raid group would be perfect. We're not looking for anything brutally hardcore, but we're also not interested in anything super casual. We are well versed in our roles / classes, and always looking to improve. We have a large renewable supply of consumables, so we'll always be prepared to come rekt some bosses! All of us are at least 880 on our mains (some over 890) and also most over 880 on our alts. Our group consists of (main / main alt) Holy Priest / Mistweaver Monk Protection Paladin / Blood Death Knight Enhance Shaman / Assassin Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter / Mistweaver Monk Shadow Priest / Protection Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Fury Warrior (Rough) Collective availability (Server Time) Monday/Wednesday (9:00pm-12:00am -- 12 may be slightly late for some) Thursday - (8:30pm-12:00am -- 12 may be slightly late for some) Sunday - (7:30pm-12:00am -- 12 may be slightly late for some) Post here or add Igotthestuff#1917 for more info or interest.Igotthestuff7 Feb 5
Feb 4 <nah> 7/7M 7/10H LF HEALS AND RDPS <nah> of Arthas (PvP) Raid Times Tuesday: 8:15pm - 12:00am EST Thursday: 8:15pm - 12:00am EST Sunday: Optional raid, either alts or heroic clear. Recruitment Needs: . Holy Paladin . Resto Shaman . Disc Priest . Warlock . Shadow Priest . Mage . Balance Druid . Hunter . Elemental Shaman . As always, strong players who show competence and potential will be given great consideration What you get with <nah> . Laid back; fun community. . We do a LOT of Mythic+ . We only raid 2 nights a week, so proficiency is our #1 goal . ZERO drama We are currently 7/7M 3/3H 10/10N 7/10H The guild has an extremely high potential for the light schedule we plan on maintaining, if that sounds like something that interests you feel free to contact any of the below: Garrett#12815 Siothrun#1289Chiggles3 Feb 4
Feb 3 <Oblivious> Morning Raiding Guild Recruitment About us Oblivious-Arthas is a 20 man raid group who started off as an Open Raid guild in the Fall of 2015. We made the decision to realm transfer and consolidate into the awesome team we have now. We rapidly progressed from a learning group, to a Mythic group, in just a matter of months. Current Progression: 10/10 N NH, 3/10 H NH Please take the time to read important raid-related information for trial members here: http://arthasoblivious.enjin.com/aboutus Recruiting We are looking for any range DPS, Tanks & Healing classes, but any exceptional players are always welcome regardless of spec. Current Needs: Warlock anyspec Resto druid w/ off spec Resto Shaman w/ off spec Hunter anyspec Paladin holy with prot offspec (or vice versa) Priest Shadow Warrior Prot with offspec Raid Times Monday- 11:00am - 2:00pm EST (US) Wednesday- 11:00am-2:00pm EST (US) Alt/Normal Run: Saturday- 11:00am-2:00pm EST (US) What We Expect Our objective is to clear as much content as possible within our allotted schedule. While we value skills over item levels, we expect a reasonable amount of focus from our members during raid time, further, we expect all of our members to maintain a respectful, competitive, and proactive mentality. If you feel we would be a good fit, please don't hesitate to contact us in-game or apply directly to our site: http://arthasoblivious.enjin.com/home. We ask that you please put effort into your application to be considered. Recruitment contacts: Saerbear-Arthas: Saerbear#1495 Kraisers-Arthas: Kraiser1624#1658Kraisers0 Feb 3
Feb 3 [H]<Just Like You Imagined> 7/7M EN 3/3H TOV <Just Like You Imagined> Arthas-US HORDE ---Straight to the point--- RAID TIMES Tues, Thurs, Monday 7:30pm EST – 10:30pm EST Alt Raid (optional) Friday 7:30pm- Clear EST ---Progression---- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Guild Best Mythic + lvl 12 --Recruitment Demands--- ---Tank--- ::::Full::: ---Healers--- Mistweaver - High Resto Shaman - Low Holy Paladin - Medium Holy Priest - Low Disc Priest - High ---Ranged DPS--- Spriest - VERY High Mage - low Hunter - low Warlock - Low Elemental Shaman - High Boomkin - Medium ---Melee DPS--- Death Knight - Medium Wind Walker Monk - Low Rogue - Medium Arms / Fury Warrior - Low Ret Paladin - Low Feral Druid - High Enhancement Shaman - Medium Havoc Demon Hunter - Low ---Recruitment Process--- 2 Week trial to make sure you are a good fit for the guild and you get a chance to get a feel for our raiding atmosphere in our Heroic Clears & M+. Discord Voice Com with active social chat, Meme's, More Flasks Provided by Guild Bank, Guild Repairs, and Potions & Enchants at discounted prices Please add me to Btag sloppybeaver#1246 or apply @ jlyiguild.com or PST Sheilan in gameSheilan1 Feb 3
Feb 3 LFG Late Night Raiding Ret Pally 889 equipped Btag is Sphara#1624 Holy Pally 895 equipped Resto Shammy 891 equppied group of 3 Group of mechanically competent friends that know what they are doing in Raids, know fights and can help provide things for ourselves during raids. Love to help others but need to find a place where we can progress into NH and Tomb of Sargares when it launches. Currently i am 5/10 Heroic and Holy is Aotc and shaman is 4/10 Heroic we know what we are doing but have only been able to get into puggs which aren't the best places to get achievements and progression down. We are looking for a Guild that is Alliance preferable for trials. Avaiable Raid times are 9pm PST - 12/1am PST Weekdays Ending raid times can be negotiated but not starting times, we cant start any earlier than 9 pm PST. Message me a btag if you have any further questionsAmyliira0 Feb 3
Feb 2 <Ascendants> 7/7M 8/10H Mon-Tue 8-11PM We are looking for some more ranged dps and a resto shaman to improve or raid composition for progression. Raid times are Mon-Tue 8-11PM est, with Monday being an optional night for farmed content. If you would like more information feel free to message me at Krimson#1667, or reply to this post.Thekrimson0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Any casual guilds? Hey all. Looking for a guild that does primarily M+ and the occasional pug raidItsumï1 Jan 31
Jan 29 <Reprieve> Weekends LF Off-Tank and RDPS! <Repreive> is a laid back, old school raiding guild (with some members being Arthas players since BC). We have an easy, 2-day, weekend schedule for raiding (Saturday 930pm-130am / Sunday 730pm-1030pmEST). Many of us have different work schedules so weekend raiding is our solution. However we still have many active members who run mythic+ during the week. We've currently progressed nicely through H EN, and are now trying to make the final push for mythic content. However, we lack the members required. We're currently looking for an adequately geared off-tank (Pref Prot Paladain / Guardian druid) and any exceptional DPS, with knowledge and experience in their class for our immediate core. Our requirements are simple, come prepared, and show up on time. With a shorter schedule then most guilds, we still want to be able to full clear farm content, while still having room for progression attempts. If you are interested, send a PM / Battle.net Request (mention you're applying from the post) to Cia#11465 I look forward to hearing from the new potential raiders!Ciawar0 Jan 29
Jan 29 7/7M 1/3M - 2 night guild LFM <Heavy Breathing> We are currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 1/3M Trial of Valor, looking to fill a couple of Core Positions for our Mythic Roster as well as some back-up and casual positions. Battlenet ID - Skiz#11828 Iso - Isovest#1810 Tempo - BanishingJoe#1719 Mcdqt - Mcd#1775 Terestial - Terestial#1555 A little about us: Formed by raiders with a like mind of how we want to get through and see content in Legion. We have raiders that have been playing as long as Vanilla, as well as raiders that have just joined with Legion. We are currently one of the top 2 Raid Night guilds on Arthas. We have a few of the top ranked players on the Server as well as a few top 100 US ranked players in the guild. We Raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 20:00 until 23:30 (8pm until 11:30pm) EST. We have Casual/Alt raids on Thursday night, and plenty of Mythic+ and other content throughout the week. What we are looking for: Unfortunately at this time, we only have core positions for a Mage and Shadow Priest. All other classes and specs are welcome join in order to increase our back-up and casual roster, as well as to fill out additional M+ teams. We would prefer a quick chat with one of our officers so that we can both get a feel to see if our Guild and Team would be a fit for you. Feel free to contact any of us when you see us online if you have any questions. Battle.net ID: Skims (Raid Leader) – Skiz#11828 Iso (Officer) – Isovest#1810 Terestial (Officer) – Terestial#1555 Mcdqt(Officer) – Mcd#1775 Tempo (Officer) - BanishingJoe#1719Skizpo1 Jan 29
Jan 28 <Bitter End> Recruiting Dps 3/10 H We are 7/7HEN 3/3TOV (Pre Nerf) Brand new to the Server of Arthas. A little bit about us most of our core has been playing together for several expansions, on the Server Durotan/Ysera (much smaller server) just lacked the people on the server to bring in new blood. So we packed up and now call Arthas home. We hope to progress into mythic Nighthold and beyhond, this is where you come in. We are currently looking to fill dps roles exclusively but good players will ALWAYS be considered. Raid times are (Wednesday Thursday and Friday 8pm-11pm Eastern time). If you have any questions feel free to get at me or any officer in game Moeshin Baxxer Ishbag jukiKhrowbar5 Jan 28
Jan 28 <Full Control> 7/7M 3/3H 5/10H Recruiting <Full Control> [7/7M | 3/3H | 5/10H] Primarily looking for casters, but will consider all exceptional players. [Raid times: T/Th 9:15-12:15] Whisper Bezzi in game.Bezzi2 Jan 28
Jan 25 LF PvP (RBG) Guild I am a ilvl 668 boomkin offspec resto druid that is looking to find a semi-competitive PvP guild. This would include running remade casuals but also a fairly consistent RBG team. If there are any PvP guilds like this please let me know, I would love to join up and start PvPing with you.Psyçhò0 Jan 25
Jan 25 [H] Retribution is 3/10H nighthold/recruiting [H] Retribution is 6/10N nighthold on the first night of release and is recruiting. Projected goals: Week 1 Complete Normal and progress in Heroic Week 2 continue heroic progression and possibly start mythic Week 3 Complete heroic if not done and progress Mythic We raid Tue, Thur and Mon from 9-12 EST We were 4/7M EN and 3/3H ToV Contact us in game Bareass, Dayvon or Summerginger (GinSum#1844)Summerginger2 Jan 25
Jan 24 [H][US] Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LF Members Hey there! <Parhesius>, a Horde Guild on Arthas, is currently seeking dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid Sat/Sunday nights 9P-12A server time. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN, 2/3 Heroic ToV, 6/10 NH and pushing progression towards Mythic EN/ToV and H NH. We are currently considering the following classes and specs: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, or Vengeance Demon Hunter Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, or Mistweaver Monk Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Marskman Hunter, Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman, and Affliction Warlock Experience is a plus, but not required. A strong OS is desirable, but not needed. We are adamant about progression, whilst having fun along the way. If you are looking for a new home and would like to discuss possible consideration please add DaftSpünk#1730.Beilii0 Jan 24
Jan 24 Casual Guild I am looking for a chill, social guild. One that does LFR,Dungeons or just random PVE/PVP stuff for fun.Kymchan0 Jan 24
Jan 23 H <The Elder Race> LATE NIGHT 2/10H needs you Yoooo0o0o0o The Elder Race is recruiting all active players. We are a solid group of friends that enjoy playing with each other on a daily basis. We maintain a casual environment, while still maintaining a structure that allows for progression. Our aim is to bring twenty great people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding, while still actually killing bosses! Current raid schedule: Tuesday 10PM-1AM PST Wednesday 10PM-1AM PST (this is an added day for NH, but people have been showing up!) Thursday 10PM-1AM PST We also have (usually drunken) fun/alt runs on mondays- gotta love rum-fuelled raiding. Monday 10PM-1AM PST We plan on ignoring alt night for first few weeks of NH and using it focus on main progression We plan on smashing through Night hold heroic while we build our solid raiding core. We run Mythic + carry groups as well as push keystones as high as possible in between raids. We also have a base of PvP players running battlegrounds and various arena comps continuously. We do have guild repairs and ALL consumables including pots/flasks/food for progression raiding. Right now we have a very solid tanking and healing base, with mostly everyone having geared alts and offspecs to fill in as needed. We would like to build a solid core where everyone can settle in to a main role on a raid by raid basis. What are we offering? A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression. Don't expect us to clear the tier on Mythic, but you'll do plenty of Mythic raiding with us. Stability. The guild has been around for a few years - we're not going anywhere. And the raid team consists of about 25 people, which means you won't sit out often, but the raids don't get cancelled when a tank goes on holiday. A bunch of new friends. We like to sit on Discord outside of raids too and chat with each other. We have real-life guild meetups. I bring cake. What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes - generally be a solid part of that "great raid environment" I mentioned earlier! Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. This isn't a "learn to raid" team, sorry - though for someone who's "decent", we're a solid place to become "great". Commitment. You need to sign up to 80%+ of raids and turn up to 99%+ of the raids you've signed up for, that's hopefully obvious. But again, to keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside raids optimising your character, improving your play etc. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :-) This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behaviour" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc!Golfburgers0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Please delete Please deleteBucaneerz2 Jan 23
Jan 23 Big Floppy Noodle - 2 day raid [3/10H 10/10N] [H][US][Arthas] Big Floppy Noodle - 2 day raid guild LFM for Mythic and NH Current Raid Progression: [10/10 N NH] [3/10 H NH] [3/3 H ToV] Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45. Current Needs: We’re currently looking for big noodle ranged DPS and 1 healer with DPS offspec to fill out our ranks. Cactuspie#1574 – BigJuju Jaxsus#1974 - Twoinchtotem Kngcrab#1465 - Kngcrab, aka Great Leader Looking forward to hearing from you all Thanks!Bigjuju1 Jan 23
Jan 23 <Kill Order> Building Raiding Team! <Kill Order> is looking for players, wanting to progress with a laid back/competent guild! First week into 7.1.5 our progression 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 1 Heroic boss down! Pushing more tonight (we're growing fast, and currently have 24 players in our roster! Old progress before 7.1.5 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare and 1 Mythic + 3/3 Heroic ToV Scheduled raids are Tue & Thur @ 10pm-1am (SERVER TIME) and we currently push extra optional days randomly throughout the week for those that want to help push our progression Most of all our raiders are at 880-888 iLvL Building for 30 man Heroic crew and then pulling the strongest 20 raiders into the Mythic crew just as soon as it's released!!!Danlita1 Jan 23
Jan 20 WTB Ruby Cloud Serpant spawn. List price. I have toons on Area-52 and ArthasJahronie3 Jan 20
Jan 20 7/7M 3/3H - 2 Night Guild LFM <Heavy Breathing> We are currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 3/3H Trial of Valor looking to fill a couple of Core Positons on our Mythic Roster as well as some back-up and casual positions. Battlenet ID - Skiz#11828 Iso - Isovest#1810 Tempo - BanishingJoe#1719 Mcdqt - Mcd#1775 Terestial - Terestial#1555 A little about us: Formed by raiders with a like mind of how we want to get through and see content in Legion. We have raiders that have been playing as long as Vanilla, as well as raiders that have just joined with Legion. We are currently one of the top 2 Raid Night guilds on Arthas. We have a few of the top ranked players on the Server as well as a few top 100 US ranked players in the guild. We Raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 20:00 until 23:30 (8pm until 11:30pm) EST. We have Casual/Alt raids on Thursday night, and plenty of Mythic+ and other content throughout the week. What we are looking for: Unfortunately at this time, we only have core positions for a Mage and Shadow Priest. All other classes and specs are welcome join in order to increase our back-up and casual roster, as well as to fill out additional M+ teams. We would prefer a quick chat with one of our officers so that we can both get a feel to see if our Guild and Team would be a fit for you. Feel free to contact any of us when you see us online if you have any questions. Battle.net ID: Skims (Raid Leader) – Skiz#11828 Iso (Officer) – Isovest#1810 Terestial (Officer) – Terestial#1555 Mcdqt(Officer) – Mcd#1775 Tempo (Officer) - BanishingJoe#1719Skizpo1 Jan 20
Jan 19 <Retribution> 3/10H Nighthold recruiting We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 8:55p-12 EST We are looking for Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Boomkin Mage Our Current progression is 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3H TOV 3/10H Nighthold If you can make these days and times PST to myself or bareassDayvon0 Jan 19
Jan 17 [H][US] Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LF Members Hey there! <Parhesius>, a Horde Guild on Arthas, is currently seeking dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid Sat/Sunday nights 9P-12A server time. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN and 2/3 Heroic ToV, and pushing progression towards Mythic EN/ToV and NH. We are currently considering the following classes and specs: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, or Vengeance Demon Hunter Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, or Mistweaver Monk Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Marskman/Beast Mastery Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Elemental/Enhancement Shaman, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Retribution Paladin, and Windwalker Monk Experience is a plus, but not required. We are adamant about progression, whilst having fun along the way. If you are looking for a new home and would like to discuss possible consideration please add DaftSpünk#1730.Beilii0 Jan 17
Jan 16 [H]<big floppy noodle> Recruiting for NH Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): Looking for a few more players for progression through Nighthold. Looking for 1 healer and a few ranged DPS, but all skilled players will be considered to round out our mythic raid comp. Current Raid Progression: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 H Trials of Valor Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm Guild Philosophy: Sure we have a silly name, but when it comes to progression we’re very serious. We like having fun and enjoying ourselves, but we make sure that we are always pushing gear to the limit and progression through content. If interested please contact one of the individuals below: Cactuspie#1574 - Officer Jaxsus#1974 - Officer Kngcrab#1465 - GM Thanks!Kngcrab0 Jan 16
Jan 16 [H]<Reprieve> 7/7H 3/3N LF DPS! <Repreive> is a laid back, old school raiding guild (with some members being Arthas players since BC). We have an easy, 2-day, weekend schedule for raiding (Saturday 930pm-130am / Sunday 730pm-1030pmEST). Many of us have different work schedules so weekend raiding is our solution. However we still have many active members who run mythic+ during the week. We've currently progressed nicely through H EN, and are now trying to make the final push for mythic content. However, we lack the members required. We're currently recruiting any exceptional DPS, with knowledge and experience in their class. Our requirements are simple, come prepared, and show up on time. With a shorter schedule then most guilds, we still want to be able to full clear farm content, while still having room for progression attempts. If you are interested, send a PM / Battle.net Request (mention you're applying from the post) to Cia#11465 I look forward to hearing from the new potential raiders!Ciawar4 Jan 16
Jan 16 [H] <Stormspire>, 7/7M Looking for DPS About Us: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm-12:00am EST Stormspire is a guild which focuses on steady progression in raids while maintaining an adult oriented, “casual” raid schedule of only 8 hours a week. Because of this lighter schedule, and the desire to see actual progression, it is imperative that we recruit smart, driven raiders who will put their all in during our raid times. We strive to provide an environment in which serious, progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional atmosphere where mature players have the opportunity to maximize their character's potential. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. What We’re Looking For: High need for RDPS: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Hunter If <Stormspire> sounds like the right fit for you please feel free to contact any of the below members for more information! Guild Master: Ansherai (Gairloch#11173) Officer: Kharonxela (Leftstep#1522) Recruitment Officer: Orsina (Orsina#1365) *Please do not contact officers or members during raid hours. Our raid time is very valuable to us and needs our full attention.* Orsina2 Jan 16
Jan 15 Lorlathil is ours now you filthy horde scum Enough saidPanteaze0 Jan 15
Jan 11 [H][US] Sat/Sun Raiding Guild LF Members <Parhesius>, a reforming Guild on Arthas, is currently seeking dedicated players to join our ranks. We raid Sat/Sunday nights 9P-12A server time. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN and 1/3 Heroic ToV, and pushing progression towards Mythic EN/ToV and NH. We are currently looking for the following: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, or Vengeance Demon Hunter Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, or Mistweaver Monk Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Marskman Hunter, Shadow Priest, Balance/Feral Druid, Elemental/Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Retribution Paladin Experience is a plus, but not required. We are adamant about progression, whilst having fun along the way. If you are looking for a new home and would like to discuss possible consideration please add DaftSpünk#1730 or Harumi#1525.Beilii0 Jan 11
Jan 10 <The Sworn> Recruiting for Nighthold! <The Sworn> Arthas-US(H) 3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor is currently looking for reliable DPS and 1 Healer to add to our mythic raiding roster. We are looking to add new players to our roster immediately and will consider any and all specs, although ranged is preferred. Our raid times are: MANDATORY Tuesdays 9pm-12am EST Wednesdays 9pm-12am EST OPTIONAL Sunday 9pm-12am EST If you’re interested in a laid back guild that kills things, and doesn’t seem like another full time job every week, we’re the guild for you. Btag- Reaynn#1775, or you can contact Väryn or Imsooriginal in game. Website- theswornarthas.enjin.com <The Sworn> was formed during Siege of Orgrimmar and was originally a 10m heroic guild before the transition to 20m in Warlords of Draenor. As a guild we have been raiding consistently since formation, with no breaks or lapses in time between raids unlike most mythic progression guilds. We are main character oriented; however, we do alt runs frequently and there are always people online looking to do things such as mythic+.Väryn1 Jan 10
Jan 9 Horde Open H EN Clear - 01/10/17 @ 8PM Big Floppy Noodle ([H] Arthas) is hosting a full clear H EN recruitment raid on January 10th at 8pm est. Invites will begin around 7:45. If you are looking for a guild, come clear the raid with us. What better way to decide if BFN is right for you than raiding with us. We have a few spots open for DPS and heals. Big Floppy Noodle 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV, is currently recruiting for in preparation for NH and Mythic content. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm est. Our philosophy is to make serious progress on a casual schedule. If you're interested in more information about the guild or joining us for our H EN open raid please contact one of our members listed below. Cactuspie#1574 - Officer Jaxsus#1974 - Officer Kngcrab#1465 - GM Thanks!Bigjuju0 Jan 9
Jan 9 Looking for a group of 4-8 Mythic raiders [H] Retribution is a mature guild around since the beginning. With many retired raiders as our social group. however with time we are always pugging the last spots. We need a group of friends or guild-mates (4-8 people) to come and complete the MYTHIC raiding group. We have a great chemistry and hope you do too. Join the guild or co-run as two guilds, but the aim is to be consistently raiding. We are currently 3/7 M in EN and 2/3H ToV We raid Mon, Tue, Thur from 9-12 Contact: Bareass Dayvon Summerginger (battle tag: GinSum#1844)Summerginger1 Jan 9
Jan 9 Any old school vanilla players still around I raided with Ret but had a character in TG and crooklyn clan back in the day :)Gutsgor44 Jan 9
Jan 8 Havoc,Arms, Rdruid lf Guild We are loooking for a Mythic 7/7 guild that is willing to take all 3 of us Havoc 887 Arms 884 Rdruid 887 We are pretty decent player that are looking to give a guild some tools to push better in nighthold Raid must be between 8 and 11:30pm EST and max 3 days a week Faction change can be considered We do speak french if neededJbarr0 Jan 8
Jan 7 [H] Big Floppy Noodle recruiting for Mythic Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): The noodliest of the Arthas Horde guilds, we are finally getting our noodles wet heading into mythic content. We’ve been pugging successfully heroic EN now for a little over a month, where we built up a core raid group of 15. We’re looking to recruit the last few to dive into mythic raiding. If you think you’re a player who is seeking a challenge, and your noodle is strong enough, we’d love to give you a shot! Current Raid Progression: 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 N Trials of Valor Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45. Current Needs: We’re currently looking for big noodle ranged DPS and 2 non-druid healers to fill out our ranks. Boomkins and Warlocks get special consideration, because you’re a unique snowflake. Guild Philosophy: Sure we have a silly name, but when it comes to progression we’re very serious. We like having fun and enjoying ourselves, but we make sure that we are always pushing gear to the limit and really moving ahead at all times. We all strive to make each other better and carry our fair share of the weight. IF THIS sounds like the magical place you’ve been waiting for, than we’d love to hear from you! Just add any one of our officers to your friend list and tell them your life story (just need gear score and raid experience, your story can wait). Cactuspie#1574 – BigJuju Jaxsus#1974 - Twoinchtotem Kngcrab#1465 - Kngcrab, aka Great Leader Looking forward to hearing from you all and will be giving people try outs this coming Tuesday(12/5) in Heroic EN followed by TOV. Just light evaluations during raids, so come have some fun with us Tuesday! Thanks!Twoinchtotem13 Jan 7
Jan 7 875 Rogue LF raiding guild As the title states. Currently looking for a new and welcoming home to raid with. I am 7/7H & 2/3N my old guild just suddenly fell apart.. please let me know what your raiding schedules are as I am in PST time zone. Thanks you for your time!Jozilla8 Jan 7
Jan 7 890 mm Hunter lfguild. night raid 890 mm hunter looking for late night raid guild. pref 12:00 to 3 am but can come back from work sooner for raiding night. phanniix in stormrage for my log. switched to horde yesterday. looking for a 4/7 m and 3/3 h minimum. TyPhanix2 Jan 7