Arthas

Jan 11, 2014 LF 9/9 Gold group I've been hoping to get a chance to complete the challenge modes recently, but all I am running into is people selling it, or requiring experience to even participate. Is anyone doing a run soon or could help me with one? I've only re-subbed recently since Cata, however I think i've geared pretty quick and am a tell me once and I got it sort of player. Will bring all consumables / watch videos / look up strats, whatever is needed of me. Sen#1388 <<< for the willing!Avàrice0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Engineering and Tailoring Kit Tailoring - only 16k 1-600 Engineering - only 12k gold and guaranteed to get you to 580 while giving you the choice of Goblin or Gnomish engineering. The transactions are instant and I will provide a link to the appropriate guide! Add Battle Tag Gawdlyke#1377 for more information!His1 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Anyone out there that i can recruit? Hi, i have an unreliable RAF partner so i had been looking for one that wants me to recruit them meaning i use my account and send you a request. Whisper me in game zongron#1805Trashwang1 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Who else here is excited about Med'an in WoD? Personally I will feel extremely let down if he does not make an appearance. It will be like Spiderman not being in the avengers... Something will just not feel right about it. To me when I ask anyone up to par on lore who is the current embodiement of warcraft they think Med'an. It is unfortunate that players are not introduced to him in game.Undeadchìck0 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Arthas down/logon issues? Anyone else seeing this?Withro16 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Happy New Year Hope you all had a wonderful 2013, and here's to a great 2014 ahead. Got any resolutions? Personally, I'm gonna try to play 50 hockey games this year.Whiteleaf4 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 <Instinctive> 25 Man [2/14H] Recruiting DPS Note: We are recruiting for immediate core spots in our 25 man raid team. Current 25 Man Recruitment Needs Exceptional Ranged DPS Exceptional Melee DPS Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Wednesday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Guild History In Cataclysm we were a 10M Hardmode Raiding Guild on Arthas under the tag <Euphonic>. We did not achieve realm 1st, but we were able to finish out T13 as well as we could have hoped for with a Heroic Madness kill on April 6th, 2012, and in T14 an overall realm rank of 6th. The guild consisted of many skilled and very skilled players, but we ended up disbanding after recruitment issues in T14 and several raiders transferred off to several other realms in search of top 100 world raid spots. A few of us stayed behind on Arthas and took a break from the game for an extended period of time. We reformed at the very end of October under the tag <Instinctive>. Since then we have been a 10 man, with the hope of moving to 25 man before WoD while at the same time not killing ourselves with scrubby recruits. After we reached 2/14H we had an influx of skilled recruits and we decided that the time to make the move to 25 man was now or never. Our first 25 man raid was on Monday, December 30th. We 1 shotted 13/14 and 3 shotted Garrosh. This was nearly everyone's first time doing SoO on 25 Player Difficulty, not too bad imho. This was a farm night for us so we cleared all 14/14 in one night. Now that the holidays are behind us, we are moving back to heroic progression. Our next raid is tomorrow, Thursday, and we plan to quickly get to 2/14H 25 Man and move onward from there. Leadership History I previously ran <Instinctive> on another realm before I transferred to Arthas during Cataclysm and joined <Euphonic>. 2 of my officers also ran the guild with me on that other realm. We have plenty of leadership under our belt, and we are determined to keep a professional yet progressive mindset whenever we enter a raid. What We Expect of You All raiders are expected to come to raids fully prepared, with all of the proper gear, gemming, enchants, and knowledge of their respective class and how to properly interact with all encounters we will be facing that raid night. Simply put, know your sh*t. Attendance Attendance is very important, especially for trials. As a trial, if you miss more than 1-2 raid nights within your 3-4 week trial period, we will assume you are not capable of raiding within our schedule and you will be replaced. Obviously there are extreme circumstances where we make exceptions. We aren't robots, real life can be a b*tch sometimes, we get that. But people that make a habit of missing raids and hindering our progression will not keep a raid spot in our guild. Guild Benefits -Flasks and Potions free for raiders -Low Ping 40 Slot Mumble Server -Awesome Guild Website (Wrapping up development) -A Guild Android/iPhone App (Bet you've never heard of that before) -The epic environment and massive loot drops that come with 25 man raiding If you like what you read and you're interested in joining our guild, please contact me. You can respond to this post, you can reach me over realid: Tyler#1976 or in game on Tylerdk, Tylerio, Tyleroar, Tylerpaladin, Tylermonk, and basically any other character with the first five letters as "Tyler" Thanks, TylerTylerdk11 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTB [N] Garrosh Kill As the title says, i just want the feast of strength ach, nothing else, just want the dam wolf >.>! any guild that is selling a spot, my ilvl is 553 for dps, i know the fight, just need the dam thing! WarLinker#1869 for adding me, or send me an email via ingame or post here your price :)Linker0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTB [N] Garrosh Kill As the title says, I'm looking for a guild to carry me through Normal Garrosh. I don't want gear or anything, I'm just after the Feat of Strength. If you and your guild are interested, please send me a mail with your guild name and price, or add my B-tag, lodsofemone#1629, and contact me directly, thanks.Bankaccount0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 LF EST morning or daytime raiding guild I am looking to get back into raiding from a 7 month break. Looking for a guild currently progression through normal mode current content. Before deployment I was progressing though heroic TOT content in a top 3 guild on this server. I have ran all gametes in regards to raiding, from hardcore to casual. I have been playing since vanilla. I was in a top 20 world guild from BT/MH through Sunwell, with world 7rd kill on KJ. I was in a top 50 US guild in Cata. thanks Relax stefsport#1250Relaxative2 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 Emilyhaines's No-Drama Profession Kit Service Hi, Still selling profession kits. Add my BattleTag at Ktlol#1171 if you want to make a request. I use http://www.wow-professions.com/ as a guide. Kits Available Tailoring Current Kit Prices Disclaimer: Prices can change every day, this is just a guideline so you have a ballpark estimate of how much a kit will cost you. Alchemy - 8k Blacksmithing - 23k Enchanting - 16k Engineering - 16k Inscription - 7k Leatherworking - 20k Tailoring - 17k Jewelcrafting - 18k Recent Customers (Thank you!) Tacticity - Alchemy and Leatherworking Psycho - Enchanting Koldeyez - Enchanting Comfy - Tailoring Souldawg - Alchemy and Engineering Evilmilkman - Jewelcrafting Voomkin - Engineering Anonomousity - Enchanting and Tailoring Wuvius - Leatherworking, Tailoring, and Enchanting Tsubaki - Leatherworking and Engineering Filthy - Jewelcrafting Elendara - Alchemy Arcanerot - Alchemy Django - Jewelcrafting Lovesbjs - EnchantingEmilyhaines27 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 moved Moved to another thread due to nonsense spam.Skidward11 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTS Jewelcrafting Kit (among others) I'm asking for 22k but the price is negotiable, I didn't realize how much it would cost to make this so I'm actually getting little to no profit (probably why nobody makes these kits), however you will probably make it all back just by disenchanting the greens you make and reselling them (hypnotic dust is like 15g each whew). Not to mention Jewelcrafting is a gold profession, so I think it's worth it. Add me on bnet it's Dre#1852. I also make other kits, they are supply on demand so I need a day to complete them if you ask for them, prices are negotiated after I make them because mat costs change, and I often farm really expensive mats. I sell : Engineering (1-580), Jewelcrafting (1-600), Alchemy (1-600), Inscription (1-600), and Blacksmithing (1-600) Kits.She0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 Buying herbs, ores, enchanting mats, cloth I will buy any and all amounts of the following: Golden Lotus (40g each) Any MoP herb (20g per stack of 20) Ghost Iron Ore (40g per stack of 20) Sha Crystal (90g each) Ethereal Shard (20g each) Spirit Dust (25g per stack of 20) Windwool Cloth (20g per stack of 20) Please COD any amount that you would like to sell to this character (Burniemadoff), and thanks.Burniemadoff0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 [H] In Too Deep 1/14H recruiting In Too Deep is a 10 man raiding guild with a heavy focus on end game content. We are looking for skilled, knowledgeable, and willing people for our core group. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST Current Class Needs: Lock Disc Priest Disc priests interested must be able to competently play shadow as we do not intend on 3 healing all hard modes. Any other classes will be carefully considered! Contact/Info: In Game Contact: Hotwhëels or Furiousnight Realid: Hotwheels#1835 or Furious#1747Furiousnight1 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 WTB JC and Enchanting Kits I'm looking to buy a Jewelcrafting and an Enchanting kit for friends, I will be paying, they will be taking the kits. Please add SnipeDragon#1674 or send me in-game mail with your price per kit.Angusbaus0 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Selling 25 Guild Selling my lvl 25 guild with roughly 80 members for 40K Time to move on to a new server and I do not have time to run a guildApostacles2 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Finally killed a warlock running from me. Basically this warlock caused me a lot of grief and I finally found him (with the help of general chat of course) used chains of ice and dismounted. I want to thank everyone that helped me in tracking down this warlock. I am not sure if I can name this individual ( plus I am sure that warlock would be ashamed of revealing his or her character's name). Anyways, For the Horde, Zug Zug, I love Arthas, blah blah blahVictalis13 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 (H) 529 Enh LF late night raiding guild! Okay here's my situation.. im a college lacrosse player with a pretty difficult major. Therefore i can only raid late at night like 11 server time.. I have moderate experience, raided here and there throughout the game, and quite confident playing enhance shaman.. Have a few other 90s that arent geared if you are in dire need of a specific role and can convince me. Oh and im only 529 because my guild quit raiding and i dont really have the drive to do LFR/Flex without normal mode to look forward to. Thanks!Drakuburau0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Best Healers on Arthas? I saw a post on the best players on arthas. Wanted to start 1 up for individual roles Who do you think is the best healer atm on server for each class? Monk Druid Shaman Paladin PriestHellopanda11 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Wts swift shorestrider mount Offers in game or reply here.Icetforyou0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Buying 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes! Hey guys, I have the Challenge Modes Gold on my Priest, but I'm looking to buy them on my Warlock for no more than 90k ( 10k per dungeon). Flyhoney#1265 is my Battletag. Let me know in-game or on here if you'd be willing to do it. My Characters I'm usually on : 1.) Sun 2.) Winter (Probably on this one) Thanks in advance, SunSun0 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 [H] <Parhesius> (3/14H, 25r) LF Fresh Blood <Parhesius> is currently looking for the following classes to add to our 25r roster: 1 Warlock (Destro or Afflic) 1 Mage (Arcane or Frost) 2 Elemental Shamans 1 Rogue 1 Fury Warrior 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Ret. Paladin The Brief: Our guild has been around since the end of Cata (4.3), and we've been downing content quietly in the background since then. Many of us have been playing since TBC, so expect a lot of reminiscing about "the good old days" in gchat. If you haven't heard of us, it's because we've worked hard to keep it that way. Raid Schedule Weds., Thurs., and Sun., 2100-0000 EST Expectations Able to leave one's ego at the door: raiding is a team effort Be knowledgeable about your own class and role. Able to take constructive criticism. Know when to hunker down and get serious. Take initiative. Maintain 85%+ attendance rateHow to apply Interested applicants may apply @ www.parhesius.com or track me down in-game (Itharion#1395). For further inquiries, add my Btag or send an email to itharion@parhesius.com Edit: All prospective candidates must have 13/14N experience minimum (multiple kills).Emilian20 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Looking to Trade gold cross servers I have 10k Gold her on horde Id like to trade for 10k On Darkspear Alliance, please contact me here or ingame maz#1112Màz0 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 WTB Level 25 Guild Looking to buy a level 25 guild as the title states. Reply here or friend me in-game to talk more about it. Duronlor#1889Gelanor0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 [Horde] WTS Mining/Blacksmithing Kit PST me in game Kerrchak#1964Kerch0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Parhesius 25man recruiting DPS Parhesius is a 25man raid group that is in the middle of a restructure and is in need of DPS. Currently 13/14N 25man and 3/14H 10man. We are currently looking for both melee and ranged DPS to help us push into Heroic content with are 25man group. If you are at least 545+ ilvl and have your cloak or very close to it, and are minimal 13/14N experienced then you would be perfect for us. You must be able to take constructive criticism and not get butt hurt if you get called out for a mess up. Raid times:(Server est) Wednesday: 9pm-12am Thursday: 9pm-12am Sunday: 9pm-12am Alt raids: (times vary) Friday: 8pm-12am If interested you can check out our website and also drop off an app there. www.parhesius.com If you would like to contact me via in game you can add my real ID charger#1305 (leave a note when you send the friend request with class/spec/ilvl/exp plz thx)Xevioso0 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 9/14 heroic 10m group looking for members <Perks and Purpz> is looking for more members for a 10m progression group. We look for players who are self motivated to be the best at whatever spec they play, and do whatever it takes to be the best they can be. Current raid times: ... Current progression: ... Current available spots: ... If interested please respond to this thread. Tell us your progression in SoO, and leave a link to a WoL (or similar) report if you can. Please link the armory of the character you intend to play, or post on that toon. If you play on Arthas currently, you can whisper me or Arrinity in game or send in game message. Please be prepared to do heroic progression.Nc6 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 569 Tank LF HM Guild Hey guys, I'm a 569 Bear looking for a new home. My current raid team has been having some troubles for about a month now and I feel like it's time for a change of scenery. I am extremely good at my class and can also raid-lead if need be. I am available all days except Friday and Saturday. What I will bring to your group is a positive attitude, zero drama, 100% attendance, knowledge of the encounters, a working mic, a great internet connection and competitive dps amongst your top damage dealers. Please reply back on here or add my battletag @ Landy#1557 if you wish to ask me any questions. Thanks!Landey1 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 6/14 H SOO 10 Man LF 1 Blood DK Perks and Purpz is looking for 1 competent blood dk to fill out our 10 man core. 560 ilvl minimum but will consider a little lower. Attendance must be kept up and players must have a good knowledge of their class (gems, reforge, rotations). No previous H soo xp is needed just be good at what you do. Raid times are monday/tuesday/wednesday and thursday 9pm server to 12am server. Add Aerrona#1152 if your interested.Aerrona2 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Selling lvl 25 guild with 6 bank slots No idea what its worth. I'll take the first decent offer i get. The guilds currently called Take Notes.Narcosis1 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 Buying Herbs & Hypnotic Dust [Supplier?] I'm looking to buy all MOP herbs in BULK! Green Tea Leaf - 20g/stk Snow Lily - 25g/stk Silkweed - 20g/stk Fool's Cap - 25g/stk Rain Poppy - 20g/stk Also I am in need of Hypnotic Dust! All you got! Buying at 200g per stack [If anyone is interested in being a constant supplier that would be great! Feel free to message me in game or mail me in game!] Thanks!Kapoochi1 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 RaF with insurance! I have the BattleChest. Looking for Recruit a friend! You will be given the keys to get the new account. THE CATCH: 10k gold insurance. You will give me the money first! You will be given back the 10k gold after we leveled some alts together. My time is flexible! post your availability on the forums.Anailnoprob2 Jan 1, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 WTB Full Normal 25m SoO Run Send a price you want and we'll go from there. This run INCLUDES all gear I can use (I'm a Disc Priest if you need to know). No messages about how much I'm offering because I don't know what they sell for, give me your price and we'll haggle. All gear I need is given to me. I am an experienced raider and know the mechanics, but I would prefer if I could just stand there and pick my nose. I will put a down payment at the beginning of the run and pay the rest when the raid is over, I will not pay for a gratuitous amount of wipes meaning don't bother trying to sell me a run when you just hit 14/14N yesterday and you don't have Garrosh on farm. If you're interested please either send in game mail to She, Tank, or Capitals, or add me on Battle.net at Dre#1852.Brontotaur0 Jan 1, 2014
Dec 31, 2013 How I got my name On a game called Gunz, the term ''Skid'' was used as an insult such as the word noob is used on WoW. One day I was on ventrilo with some other players and they were discussing the word. Spongebob was on in the background and thats when I decided on the name SkidWard. For 7 years I have used this name and will continue to do so. How about yall, genuine names that you made up.?Skidward15 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 31, 2013 WTB Herbs & Ore - Suppliers Needed ... I'm looking for any & all herbs/ore on this list, and the price will be listed PER STACK to the right. COD to Skidward -----HERBS----- Earthroot 20g/stack Swiftthistle 10g/stack Grave Moss 20g/stack Fadeleaf 20g/stack Purple Lotus 30g/stack Ghost Mushroom 20g/stack Ragveil 30g/stack Ancient Lichen 20g/stack Mana Thistle 30g/stack Deadnettle 30g/stack Peacebloom 20g/stack Silverleaf 20g/stack Briarthorn 30g/stack Mageroyal 5g/stack Bruiseweed 20g/stack Stranglekelp 80g/stack Liferoot 20g/stack Kingsblood 30g/stack Goldthorn 200g/stack Wild Steelbloom 40g/stack Sungrass 20g/stack Khadgar's Whisker 20/stack Blindweed 30g/stack Gromsblood 40g/stack Sorrowmoss 30g/stack Dreamfoil 10g/stack Golden Sansam 20g/stack Mountain Silversage 10g/stack Felweed 30g/stack Terocone 30g/stack Dreaming Glory 30g/stack Netherbloom 150g/stack Talandra's Rose 30g/stack Goldclover 50g/stack Tiger Lily 30g/stack Adder's Tongue 20g/stack Icethorn 30g/stack Lichbloom 40g/stack Cinderbloom 15g/stack Stormvine 20g/stack Azshara's Veil 70g/stack Heartblossom 20g/stack Twilight Jasmine 20g/stack Green Tea Leaf 20g/stack Rain Poppy 20g/stack Snow Lily 20g/stack Fool's Cap 20g/stack -------Mining-------- Mithril Bar - 50g/stack Thorium Bar 50g/stack Fel Iron Bar 150g/stack Cobalt Bar 150g/stack Obsidium Bar 150g/stack Elementium Bar 100g/stack ------------------------------------- I can use some of these misc. Items. Prices are NOT Per Stack Volatile earth 3g/each Volatile air 3g/each Moss agate 15g/each Alicite 5g/each Mote of fire 2g/each Mote of earth 2g/each I will pay reasonable prices, prices will change over time so if the auction house become cheaper, I will pay less, if I need it desperately, I will pay moreSkidward13 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 31, 2013 LTB JC kit 1-600 Django123#1255 is btagDjango0 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 31, 2013 WTB 1-600 jewelcrafting kit Post/pm me in game.Lolyeahman0 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 568 Lock lf H SoO Guild is taking a 2 week hiatus for the holidays. Looking for a temp spot. H 4/14 exp with achieves to boot.Thimblelina1 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 WTB Garrosh Kill Just came back to the game recently. Would be interested in buying a 10 man Garrosh kill for the mount and achievement. I don't much care for anything else tbh. Reply here if you sell such things. ThanksBankertin1 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 @Ramboh, Reverence read In honor of Ramboh doing carries for the low rbg team (1800ish) id like to dedicate this video tribute in his honor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8 And for reverence, who does carries for nudes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0Psycogirl1 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 No Respect 10man group Hey! No Respect is looking for people for an end of the expansion 10man romp. We're looking to be alt friendly and as such will be raiding later in the week. People who might be interested: someone looking to raid in a light hearted environment, someone looking to gear an alt, someone completely new with zero raid experience. If you're interested or you're willing to watch my artistic nude biopic add toddex#1862. We need everything with an emphasis on a second tank and healers.Tokee0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 RAF Looking for someone to do RAF with i want a 2 seated mount so if ur new to the server or want to lvl multi toons msg me in game battletag barlockobama#1941Xenadrinê2 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 The Burning Legion 14/14n Recruiting Hello, I run a mostly casual guild that is 14/14 right now with the remaining core. Due to some people leaving the game and some people that I had to remove from the team due to low skill we are 14/14 normal with the remaining 4 DPS... We are recruiting people interested in heroic progression. We have yet to attempt any fights on heroic but we are starting right now. 1 DPS spot is open, 2 tank spots and 3 healing spots. I know this sounds like it would not be that great but I will make sure we kill Garrosh on normal each week along with some heroic bosses starting tonight and here on out. If your interested please leave a message here or whisper me in game. I would like to see 555+ ilvl and the legendary quest completed but it's not totally necessary. We are also recruiting for flex modes which are just starting up again after a long break. 520+ ilvl is recommended. Thanks.Edenprime2 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 Looking for a decent guild. Trying to find a permanent home for my warrior and all of my alts to come, hopefully. My main at the moment is an Arms warrior at item level 526, maxed herbalism/alchemy & transmute master. I'm looking for a guild that reliably does flex raids on a weekly basis that I would be able to join in on, seeing as soon enough LFR gear won't be much use to me.Steakly0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 LF Rogue and all for WoD Acquiesce, is starting to recruit for Heroic SoO and Mythic raiding come WoD! Currently on break for the holidays, resting up for the Heroic push ahead. We're looking to expand our very tight and personal roster to accommodate for the increased hard-mode raiding size; however, we are currently recruiting a... ROGUE for heroic progression come the first of 2014, and since it is for heroic progression, you must have the following qualities... 1. 560 item level - we aren't looking to gear you. A four-set is a bonus. 2. Legendary Cloak - with the valor needed to continue it decreased, it shouldn't be an issue at this point. 3. A positive attitude - heroic progression is difficult at points, having a positive and FOCUSED way of looking at things is a must. 4. Vent installed - shouldn't really have to bring that up, download it. 5. Time to devote - If you can't make our raid days then don't bother inquiring... that being said... We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 EST And if you aren't a rogue and want to raid in WoD or you are just looking for a home, please read 3-5. Anyone interested please contact me @ JamesPaddy#2244, or in game at any time.Validante1 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 Hunter LF Late Night Raid Guild Hello, I am a survival hunter looking for a late night raid guild, preferably 11 ST- 3 ST, or somewhere in that time frame. I can do most days, i usually dont do third shifts at work, but an occasional one might pop up. I am 531 ilvl, and know what it takes to be a high stakes raider. I know my class and i know the game, looking for some good, casual or whatever kind of people. I just want to have fun and kill stuff, but take it seriously at the same time.Andropov1 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader Arthas Horde Level 25 Taking offers but not under 80kToquickforu0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 WTT Wow gold for Diablo gold I have 8k ATM but make a steady 3-7k a day. Would like to trade my gold for diablo gold. In the last few days I have been trading it at the ratio of 50-55 million per 1,000 wow gold. Btag rizik#1226 if your interested.Quazimotto2 Dec 27, 2013