Arthas

Feb 17, 2014 Dungeon Challenges! 2/16/2014 update Making a group for Dungeon Challenges come prepared know the fights you don't need exp! but you must read up on the fights! Sunday and MONDAY 10-12am Pm me in game #tokool1442 Guide http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1423/challenge-mode-written-and-in-depth-guide#hard-scarlet-monasteryAnailnoprob3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Every1 please take a look Im a little bit curious if people would take interest. Im thinking about doing a Server-only Grammy's for Arthas World of Warcraft. Do you think that people would take interest in prizes for nominees, and prizes for random people who vote? what are your thoughts?Skidward17 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Without you: The Sinderling/itsmemikey story Our guild is in shambles. When did it all go wrong. Was it ramboh? was it kuba? The days are a blur. Reverence did 80k burst and the walls fell down. We all miss Jeremy. Wainebrady went to prison. Perry went crazy....kicked everyone. No soup for you. Tamerisk does parodys...loves everyone...in a guild that everyone hates... Giggle doesn't giggle and laughtrez doesn't laugh anymore. Kornflake started to pve...after diva left him. .Cryos plays a mage and then a guardian that kills mages....sewer plays a shaman. He likes to hex people. Oh the blacksmithing hammers. The rage on the low groups.. all the enhance shamans..Masserah was deported and tried to play DK. Tankat infiltrated other guilds. Endless supply of blacksmithing hammers...all the guild tabs full...Cotton plays a warlock...a monk...maybe it was a lock.. Brads gf...Don't jump scaaww don't jump. Its not worth jumping... Cazjel lost ramboh and entered depression. Maybe it was the video. The infamous video that started it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-qrphx7AY And it has been confirmed. 2h enhance shamans will be the end of.. the ... world... of ... warcraft...Kornsmom12 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [Horde] 560 14/14n Blood DK LF Heroics Greetings, I am looking for a solid raid group to tank on my Blood DK. Currently I have 14/14n experience, but I have put time in on some heroics and have learned the strategy guides for the majority. I will show up, do as asked, and always be prepared. That you can expect from me at all times. I quit WoW after Cata and came back a while after SoO dropped. That is why my character and progression are a little behind at the moment. I am almost done with the Legendary quest chain, but I admit that it is not yet complete. When I came back I took some time to decide on a main and begin the quest line. Having said that, I will have it soon. --Schedule-- Sunday - Friday: 9 - 1 Server Saturday: Open to Discussion --Current Progression-- 14/14 Normal Heroic Attempts: Immerseus & Norushen I have a working understanding of most heroics; however, I am glad to quickly learn as needed. --Previous Progression-- 7/7 Heroic DS 10 12/12 Heroic ICC 10/25 *Both Achievement Drakes* 5/5 ToGC 10 *50/50 Achievement Mount* 14/14 Ulduar 10/25 *Both Achievement Drakes* Just to name a few. --Important Notes-- (1) I am 25yrs old and able to commit myself and my time as needed. (2) I do not have a stellar DPS Off-Spec at the moment. (3) I am open to any raid times, assuming progression is the aim. (4) I want an active guild as much as possible.Apologíze3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 [H] Völtage Lf one healer to finish our core! We are currently looking for a RDruid/ Hpal/ MW monk to finish out our core. please be 540+ We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10:30 est. pst me on real id for more info Bosin2513#1286Bösin1 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 WTS, JCing, LWing, Inscription, Engi Kits. Prices are negotiable. Alchemy : SOLD Leatherworking : 20k Inscription : 12k Engineering : 15k Jewelcrafting : 22k If you have any requests refer to my thread here, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11581188225 Add me on bnet Dre#1852 if you're interested. Do not add me on bnet to tell me someone is selling them cheaper, I don't care, buy them from them if that's the case.She0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 (RRFC)Sincere Apologies and Farewells To those who know me I just want to start off by saying that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I've let my ego and my arrogance get the best of me these last few months. Rachael Ray Fight Club I am sorry. You made me a better player since I arrived on Arthas those many months ago. You guys are the reason I got better, the sole inspiration for me to push myself to heights I never thought I could reach. But then my arrogance blinded me, I began to look down on some of the people that helped me up. I first want to apologize to Cathorist. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you saw me in trade chat looking for a PvP guild. Everyone else passed me up on this realm but you gave me my one chance to prove myself. I'm sorry for what I've become and you're right, I wouldn't want to run with me either at this point. But you're wrong about one thing. You told me that I didn't want to run with you anymore. That's wrong, you guys are the only ones I want to run with, even through the good times and the bad. Secondly I want to apologize to Sewerat. I know we've never really played many games together and I truly think that in itself is a crime. I don't know what I did to get on your bad side to be truthfully honest. You're an amazing player, much better than Ill ever hope to be. If I could I would personally reach out to you and try to make peace. Everyone; Perry, Tankat, Kornflake, Kuba, Morphine, Lesvic, Mikey, Giggle and anyone I forgot. I'm sorry I let you down. This guild deserves better than what I offered you guys. I let my ego dictate my actions, I've never thought of myself as a good player until I met you guys and I can honestly say that i didnt handle it well. You've done so much for me I cannot thank you guys enough. I don't know what I will end up doing now. RRFC was the only reason I stayed on Arthas. For now I say farewell friends and I leave you with these lyrics that have always held a special meaning for me. "Dark years, brought endless rain, Out in the cold I lost my way. But storms won't last, they clear the air, For something new. The sun came out and brought you through. A lifetime full of words to say, A hope that time will slow the passing day. I've been wrong times over, And I've been shamed with no words to find. But if the sun will rise, bring us tomorrow, Walk with me, crimson day." - Avenged Sevenfold, Crimson Days(2013)Reverencê5 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Looking for lvling buddy im lvl 10 im looking for a partner or partners to lvl with I can keep you healed pm me ingame if intrestedTswizzy1 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 The Burning Legion-14/14n Starting Heroics Raid days are Wed/Sun at 7 server. We could use any DPS class above 250k single target. A Warrior would be nice. Any class is good though if you can show up to raid. Two DPS spots are open right now. Message me in game or right here. Thanks.Edenprime2 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Arthas Horde: Come Out and Play Friday @ 9:00 a new era in WOW begins. Take a break from your usual raiding and GET IN THE WAR! 4 secondary targets and 3 primary targets to TAKE AND HOLD. Highest value; 2 targets: The OUTSIDE (dueling areas) of Stormwind and Orgrimmar. 4 Secondary targets: "Royal Chambers" of Ironforge and Thunder Bluff, The entire region of Tol Barad: Bases and CONTROL, AND lastly of Tarren Mill and Refuge Point base/FPs with the wall that separates the zones as another key determiner of victor. At the STROKE of midnight a tally of positional strength will determine a winning faction WHICH SHALL BE PAID 25 Primordial Saronite by the losing faction as a tax. Bleeding Hollow Warchief Rallys Jenkins shall represent Horde as he has done for over a year. An Ally Warchief SHALL distinguish himself/herself in the field. Elections may become necessary someday. Henceforward this WARGAME shall occur on the FIRST FRIDAY of each month.Arcanita5 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 The Alliance needs to work together I've noticed since I've come to this realm that the Alliance doesn't really work together all too much. We are so few in numbers, we should be doing the opposite! If you see someone in trouble in World PvP, stop and help them! If someone is having some trouble with a quest, offer them your hand! The whole point of the Alliance is to work together, isn't it? (I know, some roleplay but still). This realm is heavily Horde dominated and the last thing we need to do is pass each other up. Make friends, help each other out, and stay together. The friends I've brought over to this server and myself included are always willing to help, so if you need anything, give us a shout!Lionhêart0 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 WTS Level 25 Guild (horde) As title states, selling my guild MOAR DOTS. See guild armory for anymore info. Has all tabs. You can respond on here and I'll get back to you! (No low ballers please)Ratté1 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 She's Profession Kit Request Service So, since I'm getting flooded with requests, and when I make them the buyer is nowhere to be found I'm going to start making it an all around business and keep myself from wasting my time. It's simple, all you have to do is : 1. Post in this thread your bnet, character name, and the kit you want (use this form if you want) Bnet: Character Name: Kit(s): 2. Send a 2,000g deposit per kit to the character "She" with your IGN in the message (make sure the person sending the mail is the same as the name you give in this thread). 3. Give me at least a week for me to complete your kit. This is for SERIOUS BUYERS only, the reason I am asking for a deposit is so I stop making kits that nobody buys for someone who doesn't even want it. Be prepared to pay the maximum amount of the prices listed below (it may be less but be prepared!). DO NOT, request if you don't have the gold. If I finish your kit and you aren't to be found or can't pay I WILL resell it and you FORFEIT your deposit. If for any reason I don't finish your kit, or can't finish your kit I will refund your 2000g deposit plus a 1000g severance fee on my part. If there is too many requests, you must give me a week AFTER the last request is completed (they will be dated for insurance purposes). Approximate Prices of Kits : Alchemy (1-600) = 6,000-8,000g (Average 7,000) Blacksmithing (1-600) = 16,000-20,000g (Average 18,000) Enchanting (1-600) = 17,000-22,000g (Average 19,000) Engineering (1-580) = 11,000-14,000g (Average 12,000) Inscription (1-600) = 6,000-9,000g (Average 8,000) Jewelcrafting (1-600) = 17,000-22,000 (Average 18,000) Leatherworking (1-600) = 16,000-20,000 (Average 18,000) Tailoring (1-600) = 16,000-20,000 (Average 18,000) "The Ways" Cooking (580-600) = 15,000-18,000 (Average 16,000) Mining (1-525) = 15,000-20,000 (Average N/A) The minimum is not the price of the kit, be prepared to pay anywhere in between those ranges, the averages are there for what you should expect to pay because that's usually what I sell them for. I am a trusted seller so you do not have to worry about your gold being scammed. I will require you to pay upfront minus the deposit fee to claim your kit. I will say it again, if you can't pay when I'm done your kit, you forfeit your deposit, so DO NOT ask for a kit until you get your gold. Because of this thread I WILL NOT do requests besides the one's in this thread. Don't even ask. You can claim your items in any number of ways : 1. I join your guild and mail you the items. 2. You join my guild and I mail you the items. 3. I directly trade you the items. 4. You join my guild and I give you access to appropriate guild tabs. All my kits have a 100% guarantee on them and they use wow-professions.com. If for any reason something goes wrong, I will try and fix it to the best of my ability. Refunds are obviously out of the question, but if you are truly dissatisfied with your kit I may reimburse you some gold unless I deem it your fault or you're just trying to scam me gold (like not following the guide and saying there wasn't mats present when they weren't even in the guide). Make sure you tell me exactly what went wrong with the kit so I can fix it for the next person. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to add me on bnet Dre#1852 and I'll try to work something out with you. I don't do "package deals" because I can usually just sell the kits separately for full price, but I'm willing to supply guilds if needed.She8 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Selling X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME http://www.wowhead.com/item=35226 The title says it all, get your discontinued rare rocket mount before someone else does. Price is starting at around 160k, but it is negotiable. Add my btag gawdlyke#1377 if you're interested or have any further questions. Price editHis1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 <Instinctive> 8/14H - LF Hybrid Healer Current Recruitment Needs Exceptional Hybrid Healer (Pref. Shaman, Paladin, or Monk in that order) Raiding Schedule Tuesday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Wednesday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Sunday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST What We Expect of You All raiders are expected to come to raids fully prepared, with all of the proper gear, gemming, enchants, and knowledge of their respective class and how to properly interact with all encounters we will be facing that raid night. Simply put, know your sh*t. Attendance Attendance is very important, especially for trials. As a trial, if you miss more than 1-2 raid nights within your 3-4 week trial period, we will assume you are not capable of raiding within our schedule and you will be replaced. Obviously there are extreme circumstances where we make exceptions. We aren't robots, real life can be a b*tch sometimes, we get that. But people that make a habit of missing raids and hindering our progression will not keep a raid spot in our guild. Guild Benefits -Flasks and Potions free for raiders -Low Ping 40 Slot Mumble Server -Awesome Guild Website W/ Active Forums -A Guild Android/iPhone App (Bet you've never heard of that before) If you like what you read and you're interested in hearing more, please contact me. You can respond to this post, you can reach me over realid: Tyler#1976 or in game on Tylerdk, Tylerio, Tyleroar, Tylerpaladin, Tylermonk, and basically any other character with the first five letters as "Tyler" Thanks, TylerTylerio5 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 WTS Engineer Kits 12k I am casually taking orders for Engineer kits: 12k and Inscription: 6k I am not able to keep consistent kits going atm due to borrowing my girl's computer ;p but just mail me a reminder if you want to place an order, send gold if you wish for me to mail the kit back. I'll need 1-2 Days to get everything together since im not able to commit alot of time atm. tySkidward0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Green Fire Seriously, kudos to all you warlocks that managed to pull that off. I tried the encounter - overgeared, macros, strat, the works. Not even close.Whiteleaf14 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 [H] Les NecroPorteurs Recuiting 8/14 hm Looking for: Preferred- balance druid elemental shaman Will also consider- shadow priest Les NecroPorteurs (8/14 H) (English speaking despite the name!) is searching the above DPS specs for our 10 man raid as we continue our progress in heroics! We raid Tues/Thurs, pulling at 7:30p and going until 10:30. We like to have a fun time raiding together, we try our best to clear content as efficiently as possible without a relentless schedule. We have a really relaxed and fun raid environment. We're all friends and we like to keep a good team environment. We also like to maximize what we can do in two or three nights, so be able to take criticism and instruction without taking it personal. If you are interested in joining please contact Akharn (homicidal#1812), Shaydin or Flume (Zynx#1689)Akharn2 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Guild Run LF3M Heroic Noru 2Nite/9pm server [HORDE] We need a healer and 2 RDPS for Heroic Norushen tonight plus progression. We are starting at 9m server time. Please have experience and MUMBLE :) thank you!Mileyycyrus0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Buying Normal GARROSH KILL Arthas, I am looking for a Normal Garrosh kill. I am willing to pay in the neighborhood of 15k for a kill or more depending on what all you'd be willing to sell. Please either reply to this thread or message me in game if you are able to help me out. Thanks!Tygerlily0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 Looking to buy a NORMAL SoO run Oh hello, Willing to pay quite well. Message me in game if this is a service your guild can provide. Thank you. Wombatse#1727Salmons0 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 Awesome group LF guild to /flex (Horde) Hi Arthas, Group of five friends looking for a friendly, active guild that does flex raids weekly. We are laid back, funny, reliable, and competent players. Since three people in the group are new to WoW (but not new to mmos or raiding), flex is what we're looking to stick to. The other two in the group are wow vets, one currently raiding N/H Siege. We have a mix of heals/dps/tank and can swap as needed. We don't care what your progression level is, or if flex is what you're still progressing. We're more interested in a friendly environment that we can contribute to and we are very active players. Please leave a message if this describes you!Machariel3 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [H] Heroic MSV/HoF/ToES Running Wednesday 7pm EST. More information here: http://openraid.us/events/view/168111/Whiteleaf0 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Looking for a nice active social Horde guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a new guild that is active and has a fun social environment on the Horde side. I use to raid in LK and Cata, but i have a new job now that only gives me a couple of days during the week to actually play so i'm not on terribly often. but when i do come on i would like to join a guild where there are active people and could do something like run a dungeon or scenario with or something, i know there is LFG now but there is something to be said about playing with guildies and chatting over vent. I playNitestrider1 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 555 hunter looking for a 14/14N guild Im currently 13/14N (raid broke up from attendance issues) but am knowledgable up to 5/14H. Looking for two nights a week (no thursdays or mondays) with a guild that preferably is just progressing into heroics (14/14N) and for one that intends to push mythic in wod. Post a reply or ingame mail if interested, thanks. *will be 555 with cloak after this coming tuesdayCrossbowner0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 WTS High Society Top Hat So I recently got the High Society Top Hat From the Blingtron 4000 and Im not sure how much to sell it for or if anyone will even buy it.. I don't see any of them on the auction house but i also dont want to get scammed of a very rare item.. Im still unfamilar with the item so any information you can give would help! And if you are interested in buying it please Mail me in game! My toons name is Cobwell! ThanksCobwell5 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 [H] <Initium> is recruiting 1heal 1 dps 8/14h <Initium> is currently recruiting a spell haste dps/hunter and a healer to fill our raid group for heroic SoO progression. We are currently 8/14 and looking to press further and finish the tier. Minimum requirement is 565 ilevel, but no heroic experience is required. Our raid times are Wed and Sunday 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM server time (EST). Most preferred currently (In order): DPS Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Hunter Healer Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Priest Our raids are relaxed and we are looking for a player who we can enjoy being around and spending time with. We goof off and joke both during trash and bosses. With that said, we're serious enough to get things done and expect each of our raiders to research their class and play to the best of their ability. If interested, send in game mail or whisper Onrodo or Subhero with any questions or to be considered. Hope to hear from you soon.Onrodo0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 (H) Sat/Sun Weekend SoO 10m led by Threatco Hello, I used to lead a lot of pug raids on this server as Threatco/Myshell/Tulth/Billiebob/Maxkarnage/Beeder throughout WotLK and Cata. I am hoping some may remember me and follow me over to Korgath server to join the guild Ex Inferno's core weekend SoO group. We raid Sat/Sun 9pm EST-12am and are currently 10/14 normal, but many in group have experience past that into heroic. It's raid group 4. This in kind of a niche spot. There is no other weekend groups recruiting on Arthas right now. And especially none that are on SoO normals. We are looking for 535 ilvl+ but if you have good past experience we might make an exception. Classes we need include healer druid/monk/priest and dps preferring melee. So if this seems like a good fit for you, then head over to the website to apply. The server transfer will be worth it. http://www.exinferno.com/apply/Myshell2 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 LF Weekday Raiding Guild Hey guys, looking to start getting some raid time in. Havent raided much this expac, but use to way back when. 557 Fury war, id prefer to DPS but ill tank if i absolutely have to. Message me in game, or reply here if you need a plate DPS :)Zalten0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 569 8/14hm prot warrior also fury lf guild http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Beepz/simple I'm preferably looking for a 25 man raid but 10 man is also fine. I have done my fair share of progression full clearing most content during content. 13/13hm tier 11 6/7hm firelands prenerf 7/7hm nerf 8/8hm ds a few early heroic kills in mop (early hardcore) a few kills in heroic tot (not so much hardcore) I have been in a few notable guilds pst me and I can give references. feel free to add me on real id burtonkevin32@yahoo.comBeepz1 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 WTB Sky Golem Looking for an engineer to make me one with my Living Steel. Price negotiable.Broccollí0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 To all my friends in Razzia Dear Razzia, Salut mon nom est Destiny. Certains d'entre vous me connaissent par mon guerrier nommé Cutiee qui sera un gladiateur à la fin de cette saison. Première saison jamais jouer un guerrier. Avec votre aide, je pourrais être le meilleur WW monk sur Arthas, mais il vous oblige à me porter. Accrochez-moi avec un butin héroïque et je vous paierai toujours dans les étreintes Internet. Amour Destiny. Dans le futur, je vais aussi être une grande banderole de temps sur Arthas. Plus grand que Ducksauce. Si vous les gars juste le brancher avec un butin de herioc parce que je suis au-delà des pauvres que je vais toujours aimer vous les gars. Excusez mon français. C'est ma troisième langue. Je l'ai appris à l'école. Donc, ce n'est pas aussi bon que votre français. HOOK ME UP PLEASE!!!!Destiny6 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 Raiders needed for Sat/Sun Raiding Hello Arthas, <In Too Deep> is looking to add members for their Sat/Sun raid team. We are in need of 1 tank (prefer non-druid), good range dps (lock, mage, druid) and 1 healer (non disc/druid). We have down hellscream with a mixture of alts and pugs and if we can cement this group then completing 14/14 will be no problem. If you are coming back to the game or want a consistent raid team for an alt on the weekend then we are the place for you. Add Gigolodev#1531 for more information Thank you, GigolodevGigolodev0 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 Monk Tank LF Raiding Guild Hey guys. I am coming back after an extended break from WoW and would very much like to find a raiding guild in need of a tank. I know my class well and have done my research. I am dedicated and always show up to raids on time and prepared (flasks, food, etc). If I must miss a raid I will inform the raid lead well enough ahead of time. I pay attention to detail, follow instructions, and do my research on the fights/encounters. I admit I am relatively new to the expansion. I have been playing the Monk for only 3 weeks but, as I said, have done my research and, with my prior tanking experience, tank well on him. I have made an effort to gear on my own by first farming Timeless and burdening my gear, then raid finder, flex, and even PuGing Normal SoO. I am 14/14 Flex experienced and 7/14 Normal with a 3% wipe on Nazgrim. My Monk is currently ilevel 542. If you are interested in me or require further information feel free to leave a post here or whisper me in game.Kaltair1 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 551ilvl Mage LF raiding guild and for WoD. Hey, I'm looking for a raiding guild to join that is looking to go hard in WoD and is doing well in MoP. I've raided a lot since WotLK, and have played since BC. I started playing this mage in like 5.2, but took a break after that and am now back full time. I would like a friendly, yet serious guild. I'm EST time zone, 21, and lots of free time. Will be a great addition to a team for the future. I'm trying to keep my options open for WoD because I believe it will be some of the best raiding yet so if you are in need of a good raider and great person, hit me up! I have other chars that i raided on a ton before rolling this toon. (My new perm main.) I know how to not die.Nacrotic2 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 [Alliance] Forming 10-man raid group Looking for more to start a 10-man raid group. I know pickings are slim alliance side, but there are good players out there. Group will be Monday at 9:00 server time. (new day) Looking for players with good attitudes, intelligence, and skill, not so much gear. Gear will come; you can't fix stupid. Please have at LEAST raid finder done, if not flex. If we for some reason can't fill a group, we'll crossrealm a flex group and at least get started, and try again the week after. Looking to make this an on-going deal with the people who prove good enough. Currently can use players for any role, either post here, whisper me in game, or send me an in-game mail. Edit: changed day to Monday, as more people will be able to show up then.Celesse5 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 550 Tank LF SOO Run Like the title says, 550 Tank LF SOO Normal Run for this alt. Looking for consistent Run on Friday or Saturday Nights. Link to main for experience validation: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kargath/Jirek/advanced Any questions add Evilwayz1983#1910 in game.Kuljin0 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 Skilled 560 RET pally for late night raiding. Im looking to transfer tomorrow back to Arthas and im looking for a late night raiding guild im currently 13/14 normal with multiple attempts on garrosh. I pull amazing numbers for my gear and have been in hardcore raiding guilds. Looking forward to some offers. I wont dissapoint.Loveyouxo3 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 565 mw Monk Looking to Sub in for Heroics Just like the title says, due to certain circumstances I'm looking to start doing heroics on this toon outside of a static group. But I'm not looking to find a permanent spot or anything like that because i don't want to be restricted to a set schedule every week. I would just like to be someone who is available when needed and seeing as that I am on quite often it's something that could work for me. I'm mostly available tues thurs late nights as well as sundays. My availability is always changing though so pls feel free to pm me and ask. I'm not looking to sub normals at all so please don't reply or contact me looking for a healer for normals or you will be ignored :( my btag is dattestyle#1385 please leave a note when sending a friend request~ Edit: I also have a 558 dps os so i'm a great hybrid ;)Masamune0 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 [H] <Happy Fun Rock> 6/14H Recruiting DPS Need one more DPS for our core spot, preferably 560+ ilvl and a mail agi user. Currently 6/14H. We raid 10 PM - 2AMish server Tuesdays and Sundays. Let me know if you're interested. Raimondo#1615Yosongsun0 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 (H) Sad Panda 10M Recruiting Whats up Arthas. A little bit of history, Sad Panda has been around since about 2007 and some of us are still here today. We used to be on Smolderthorn but transferred off about 5 months ago since the server was basically dead. In our Glory days we were a world top 100 or so guild doing 25 man raids, along with many world top 50 kills. We strive on being known as casual gamers as we don't raid more then two days a week nor an excessive amount of hours when we do raid. Lately, we've taken a huge hit on our progression.. not that we are what we used to be but we have barely raided in the past two months due to non-stop attendance issues. So, I'm attempting to fix this guild as we still have our core left and only need a few members. Progression: 6/6 MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES 13/13 ToT and 4/13 on Heroic (mainly started to pick up raiding again then) 14/14 SoO Normal atm, we can easily clear heroics if we ever get to raid 1/14 Heroic SoO Raid Times: Tues and Thurs: 7-12 (may change that to 11) Recruiting: Heals (MW Monk, Shaman, H Pal pref) Tank ( I main tank but DK's aren't ideal anymore so i'd like to switch back to DPS) We are all friendly, and chill but I will test you and be honest if you are bad at your class or awareness. That being said please apply if you are interested @ www.sad-panda.orgLentø8 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 LF refer-a-friend. I will provide 5k + gold ! Hi guys, I am a dedicated and experienced player that has been playing for a while. I am currently looking for someone who is NEW to the game to refer-a-friend with you. RAF means we get triple exp, special mounts and other nice stuff for 2 months. I need you to buy your games yourself BUT I will provide you with in-game gold 5,000g +++ (to buy mounts/BoA gears and much more). I play alot and with RAF it would take us 1-2 days to level 1-85. I need to level up a rogue/monk and priest. So if you are interested talk to me in email at dave.raquepas@hotmail.com or just talk to me In-game at : Courageous or Thormented. You can also add my battletag : shAAAAAAAkRR#1314 . Can't wait to see you and get started ! :):)Courageous0 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 Without Recognition [A] PvP looking for more <Without Recognition> is a dedicated PvP guild for mature players. We are currently 1800+ in rbgs! With some members 2k+ Our guild is a good fit for you if you: Play primarily to PvP. (We are not a raiding guild.) Enjoy discussing builds, equipment, enchantments, game mechanics, and PvP tactics. Like to win. We don't care about your number of killing blows. We care about intelligent strategic play that helps the team win. Like having a good time. There are no specific times you will have to play. It's a game not a job. We're here to have fun. Dislike drama and want to play in a relaxed atmosphere. What are we looking for? We are looking for players with a proven PVP track record. We are looking for enthusiastic team players, who wish to join a progressive PVP community. We want quality people to join us and have the desire to be the very best! We expect players to be aware of Rated Battleground tactics, be aware of what is expected within Rated Battlegrounds and are expected to attend Rated Battlegrounds on a regular basis. If interested please message myself, Spliffér, Thinkagain, or Tencan for more information. Thank you for viewing this post.Phålånx9 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 WTB Profession Kits Looking to buy multiple kits 2 Enchanting 1 Inscription 1 Engineering Pst Price for all Jivitz#1255 or just mail meGlogg1 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 SOLD Selling it for 16k. This is all the mats for you to get all of the ways and the title and cooking 580-600 in all of the ways. It does not include leveling cooking as you can do that from the vendor. Add Dre#1852 for details.She3 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 New to the realm Me and a group of friends decided to all come over to Arthas as a way to start fresh and try and all come on the same server together (We had all been on different servers and decided to go on one where none of us had toons to make it fair). I was just curious, what's there to know about the realm? I've noticed that there is almost 3 Horde for every 1 Alliance player but that's about it.Lionhêart5 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 Clarity 14/14H Recruiting for WoD Phalaer#1365 Nether#1464 RECRUITING FOR WARLORDS OF DRAENOR Clarity is making the transition from 10Heroic to 20Mythic for the next expansion. We are recruiting skilled, dedicated individuals that are looking to be a part of a competitive top US guild. As it is early and there is yet to be a release date, we are only recruiting certain classes we know we are going to definitely want. If you are interested in joining a competitive yet family-like progression guild please read further. About Clarity We're a competitive 10 man raiding group that was formed in the beginning of Cataclysm on Arthas. The group consists of friends and like-minded players that share similar goals and expectations within a raid, and the game itself. Since the formation, we've been a Heroic progression based raiding guild that has focused on clearing current content as quickly as possible with the amount of time that we have. One of our primary goals was to place within the top 10 US of our difficulty, which we managed to accomplish in Tier 14. The start of MoP was a long and interesting run for us. We were on a 5 day schedule during progression at that point in time, which this group just wasn't used to at first. As a result, some players were drained and decided to take some time off not too long before, or shortly after the release of T15. We managed to get the group back together for what could be the final tier of a good expansion. For Tier 16 we were strictly a 2-3 day a week guild. MOP Achievements WoW Progress T14, US 9th overall http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/rating.tier14_10 Heroic Sha of Fear, US 16th kill Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer, US 8th kill Realm First Heroic Will of the Emperor, US 21st kill Realm First Challenge Conqueror: Gold Past Achievements Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday during progression up until the next expansion. ( 3 nights in total ) 7:30pm-11:30pm EST DRAENOR TIMES When WoD releases we intend to increase our number of days to 4. Applicants MUST be able to make these days. Mon-Thurs 7:30-11:30pm EST Expectations As we are primarily recruiting for the start of Warlords of Draenor, you are expected to be level 100 in a timely manner and adequately geared heading into the first week of raiding. In-depth knowledge of your respective class/role, and the ability to apply it to every encounter. This includes all specializations, talent selections, and play styles for your particular class. You must be able to adapt to any situation in a raiding environment. This means responding, or reacting in a timely manner. A clear understanding of fight mechanics and overall raid awareness is essential. We expect that you'll make an effort to be a part of the group and contribute to progress both in, and outside of raid. Ideally, we want to make the most of our time spent in a raid. If you take the time to prepare, you'll always be one step ahead. This applies to every player in the raid group, and it's what we expect from everyone. Be on time, prepared, and ready to perform to the best of your ability every raid night. You'll commit to a full time raiding schedule during progression, and aim to uphold a 100% attendance rate. Understand that we challenge ourselves, and have high expectations for each other. You'll find that we're always striving to improve both individually, and as a group. When it comes to raiding, all of us share the same mind set. If you're interested in applying, fill out an application here http://Clarity-Arthas.net/apply phalaer#1365Netherflame40 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 (H) Reckless Ascension Recruiting Tues/Thurs Tues/Thurs Raids from 10p-1a Server time New group so there is still positions available, end up pugging a few each week. Looking to fill group while continuing Flex and move to normal once a group is set. Message Jivitz or Glogg in game.Jivitz1 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Tribute video to Kornflake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGTXc9dTHsU I think korn is actually @@*@%!@!%! thisKornsmom1 Feb 5, 2014