Arthas

Nov 13, 2013 <Suspect> 1/14H 25m RECRUITING We are a tight knit, active 10man raiding group who is converting to 25m. We are currently looking for exceptional healer/dps that will mesh well with our group. We are all laid back, mature and developed friendship over the years of raiding together. Although we are laid back, when it is time to get serious for progression, we do! Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Sun : 9-12 EST Loot Distribution: We choose to go with Loot Council System, loot will be distributed based on how the item will benefit the entire raid rather than a single player. What we expect: We expect you to know your class, be an experienced raider, be on time for raids AND to put in the effort and time to min/max your toon according to the encounters. Please have Mumble with a working mic. Being on time for raids <---- yes it is in here twice for a reason. If recruited, you will be on a trial basis where you will raid with us for 1week+ We will then make a decision as a guild whether or not your skills and personality fit. >> Depending on Skill, dedication and contribution server Xfers can be reimbursed << Casuals are welcome however only exceptional players will have a chance at our core spots We do run flex raid weekly, all are welcome! Website: http://suspect.wowlaunch.com \ Hunter / Boomkin / Feral / Holy Priest / All these classes are preferred, however depending on your skill level, exceptions can be made for any class. In Game Contacts: Pernicious#1838 Argorios#1945 Cogliostro#1374Perniciouss9 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Any Alliance Raiding Guilds? Title. Im looking for a good guild too join. My main is a WW monk and then i have this pally. My brothers will most likely also wanna join. They're a Rogue a Warrior, and a DK. thank youNubetube2 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Considering rolling Alliance here, thoughts? For the new expansion I plan on rolling a Draenei pally. Current Alliance players, how is Ally side on this server? I play casually; mainly just LFR or questing. Is there still a solid Ally community?Anestia6 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 Willing to RAF I am a very active player looking to RAF for fun and profit. I have several 90's with maxed trade skills on Alliance, but I also have many friends on Horde so I would be willing to roll either or both.Kylea1 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 3/14H 10m LF DPS Warrior and Heals 3/14H 10m, looking for a Fury or Arms Warrior, as well as a Healer! *Know your class, this SHOULD go without being said, but you'd be surprised. *Logs. Logs. Logs. I don't care what you did 25 years ago in vanilla, I want to see what you did/when you did it in ToT, and what you're doing now in SoO. *Raid Attendance <--- LOLLERSKATES, AMIRITE? *Want to raid Heroics. 1 shot on normals are fun for gearing others but I know I'm here to down heroics, and I want others whom are in that same mindset. *Must have a working microphone, and know how to speak into it. Information: 4 (M-Thu) Raid Days (Sunday as a flex 5th day if progression is close) 3.5-4 (8 or 8:30-12 EST) Hours Per Raid What we will offer: Dedication to the raid Good decision making - The best players will raid. We will be pushing for server first in upcoming content. Recruitment Needs: DPS: Fury/Arms Warrior Healer: Disc/Holy, Resto Druid, Holy Pally Server: Arthas(Horde) If you would like to apply: http://arthas-macabre.guildlaunch.com/ Or if interested leave your RealID, and we'll get back to you so we can talk. Savagefaxion#1837 or Holbz2129@yahoo.com can be contacted for questions/etc.Sharantyyr95 Nov 13, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 Buckets of KFC fryin up kids like they chicken an putin em in buckets cause its finger lickin good hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0V6fGJ5pgMárs0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 Recruiting a Healer or a DPS with healing OS! Specifically looking for a Druid or Monk, but all may inquire. We are currently 13/14N and plan on killing Garrosh tonight and moving to Heroic Mode next week. We are looking for someone who has experience in at least 10/14 and has an item level of 540+. We don't want to spend time gearing up the new member, but if you can pull your numbers, we can get your gear as we work in heroic modes. Feel free to contact me in game at Amyzing#1625. We are fun, laid back, and have a great attitude towards progression and expect the same from you. We all get along, and want someone who is social and friendly. We enjoy raiding with each other and are sure to make you feel at home. You can contact myself, Kkypse, or Akharn for insight on our progression and attitude in the raiding atmosphere. We one shot up to 10/14, and progressed quickly through 13/14. We WILL kill Garrosh this week, and would love you to join and be a part of it!Shaydin0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 13/14 561IL Ret LF SoO Progression Guild As the title states I am currently looking for a guild with that meets the following criteria Raid Times: Between 9:30-10:30PMServer Progression:13/14 or Further Raid Comp:10/25 Either Or I am no stranger to raiding ive been a raider since Classic WoW all the way through MoP experiencing all the raid enviroments progressing through normal and heroic versions of the fights. If I seem like a good candidate shoot me a message in game My Battletag:Bombadil#1864 feel free to message or add meBombadilz0 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 <Instinctive> [H] 10H Group 2 - DSLB returns Hi Arthas forums! I'm Defeat. I'm eating Pinty's fried chicken smothered in Frank's Red Hot buffalo sauce, dipped in Hidden Valley ranch. You may have noticed that there's two Instinctive guild recruitment threads on here. That's because we're running two separate 10 man groups, run by different people within the guild. This is NOT an alt run. I will be running this group on the following schedule: Tuesday - 8:00 pm until 11:30 pm Thursday - 8:00 pm until 11:30 pm Monday - 8:00 pm until 11:30 pm Any other day at any other time that our group can and wants to raid on Our focus will be the same as the 1st group, Heroic 10 man Siege of Orgrimmar raiding. We'll be competing for progression against the 1st group and assisting each other if required! Our 2nd group, run by none other than myself, will be focused towards being a tight knit group of individuals that work really well together and don't need to be sat out for progression fights just to satisfy a mechanic. In order to obtain this goal, we're going to need a proper raid composition. Our current raid members have cleared it on normal and know all the normal versions of the fights. Our plan once we have a full group together is to clear it once on normal to figure things out and decide who needs help improving and who needs to be replaced. We do expect our tanks to put out decent damage and threat, unlike many other guilds. Small things like this are important in heroic progression! We use Mumble for communication and expect you to have yours up to date. Seeing that the new expansion will introduce 20 man raiding, some of us thought it would be a great idea to start up this 2nd 10 man group so that we can still raid 10 mans, but be prepared to merge into a 20 man when the time comes in order to effectively down the future content in a familiar environment. Our current requirements are that you be really good at your class, we're looking for exceptional players only. If you want to join us for social interaction only, you still can! We're looking to get started in heroics fairly quickly, so please be at least 545 item level. I may be willing to make the occasional exception should you offer to prove yourself in a flex raid. ;) Classes and specs we're looking for: Shaman - Elemental or Restoration Warlock - Any, preferably Destruction Warrior - Fury or Protection Monk - Mistweaver Paladin - Any Death Knight - Blood Chicken - With Lasars and Healbots If you're not any of those, or you want to learn more about the guild, please check the recruitment thread for the 1st group, located at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10262506259 The raid composition we're mainly looking to use is: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=59arego4ut000000000000000000000000000000 We may consider taking a blood death knight over the prot warrior or paladin, ret paladin over fury warrior, mistweaver over resto shaman, elemental shaman over boomkin, etc. Loot is done using /roll, even tier. However, let's all try and be considerate to people who are 3/4 tier set bonuses. ;) We're all friends, right? Please contact me in-game via BattleTag Spy#1955 if you are interested in joining, I have trouble keeping track of forum posts! Thanks for reading!Defeat4 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 MW Lf arena carry Yup. Title says all. Still trying to gear this toon up but I'm looking to get a carry so I can get back in action. Past PvP experiences were on my Hpal, cyriaa. Managed to get 2099 RBG rating during CoC cleave Season (our lock dc'd and we lost, never were able to get back up to that). Also have accomplished 1900+ in 3s on same toon. No srs experience on this toon, just casual experience. Inbox me in game or send me a pm when I'm online to discuss payment. ThanksCaillenne0 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 ICC25H Help. Hi Everyone, I've been working on my Shadowmourne, but my guild has recently fallen apart. I need some help from the great members of this community to finish my shadowfrost shards off. If you or someone you know is up for a weekly run through ICC25H, let me know. I'll gladly tip for this service. Thank you. Contact me in game.Rejy5 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 Raidfinder down? I can't get raidfinder to work on my main. Is it down right now?Randalan1 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 549 Prot Warrior LF Guild or Co lead I would def like to be Main tank or Lead a raiding guild im 14/14 flex my shaman is 13/14 normal in SoO i do have some friends who are also looking to raid in a core group if u have any space or thinking about rebuilding a guild that is in need of some leadership send me a tell ingame or post belowChewbacon3 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 560 SPriest LF Heroic Progression Guild Good Day! I am a 560 SPriest who is looking to start some heroic progression in the near future, currently 13/14 SoO. Went 4 Hard modes last patch and have been playing since vanilla. Current guild has imploded and now is my time to move on. If you have a slot for me in your progression, Ill do 10 or 25 man, it doesn't really matter. I do not bring a healing offset because my guild never dished me out the gear to compensate for that. I come raid ready and bring a good head on my shoulders. I have excellent raid and situation awareness. Please add me in game (Matthew#1232) or reply to this post with any interests or questions you may have.Elite6 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 10, 2013 (H) <Muderous intent> under new managment Murderous intent is now under new management! We are now recruiting competent raiders for our 10 man team. our raid leader is currently 14/14 NM and is looking to currently form a friendly raid group looking to kill !@#$. Requirements are a 535+ item level and flex 2+ exp at least. and a mic with vent is also required. pm Kazzem in game with mail or add my btag. Kazzert#1828. Raid times - wed/thurs/sat 7-10pm est.Tadbit1 Nov 10, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Warlords of Draenor All the details are up on MMO-C right now. What are your thoughts?Whiteleaf2 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Insane in the Membrane Hey guys, farming some southsea pirates for the insane title rep grind. If anyone is doing the same, add Shadowfang#1714. Have a good group going ATM, reps going fast.Zalten0 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 WTS Ghastly Charger's Skull Selling Ghastly Charger's Skull whisper me in-game, send me a mail or reply to this thread and we can discuss price. Willing to change server depending on price and server market.Atakrog6 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Crafting 553 mail, leather, cloth gear Crafting 553 pants and belts for leather, cloth, and mail. Belts for 20k Pants for 27k Send me a whisper or an ingame mail. Crafting on alliance, but can transfer to horde.Kylea0 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 Rolling on a new server. Hello fellow Arthasiens! I have decided to start fresh as horde on a more populated server than my old one. I just want to know if i will encounter alliance while leveling, which is the only reason I chose a PvP sever. Thank you kind ladies and gentlemen, and have an excellent day.Stëak3 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 LF BS w/ Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Hello, I am looking for a player with this vanilla pattern that is no longer in the game. Tipping well for it to be crafted. Thanks.Bubbleoseven0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 10M <Bagel> of Stormrage - 5/14hm LF LOCK <Bagel> is top-knit 10 man raiding guild located on US-Stormrage. We are highly experienced raiders, who know the ins and outs of their classes. We are currently recruiting competent players to progress through hard modes! With that being said this is what we are looking for! Damage: - Lock Healer: - N/A (If we didn't mention your class still apply anyway, we are always looking for competent raiders) Raid Schedule: - Tuesday - 7:15pm - 11:00 (EST) - Thursday - 7:15pm - 11:00 (EST) - Sunday - 7:15pm - 11:00 (EST) Requirements: - Attendance: 90% attendance rate mandatory for raiders, due to our laid back raiding schedule. If you are to miss a raid that player must be able to notify the GM minimum of 24 hours in advance (with emergencies being the exception). - Awareness: This is a simple concept, if you cant move out of something, or hit a button when you are supposed to without someone telling you every single aspect of the fight don't even contact us. - Class Knowledge: This is huge. You are not going to be baby sat. You are expected to pull your weight in damage, healing, or whatever else your responsibility may be. Failure to do so will result of a really warm bench, all thanks to you. Please app at: http://bagel.enjin.com/home For any more info contact us: (Dillon#1858 : Frix) or (Bhcmoney#1320 : Bhcmoney)\Frix2 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 I miss the ally.. Sooo.. there seems to be no more ally on this server... I miss them so much.. World pvp.. me killing them.. And some even good fights beetween ally and horde raids.. now its all horde.. :( Come back allys.. I usta want you dead.. But now i wish you was back..VulpineBlues16 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 WTT Blazing for Corrupted Hippogryph Recently came aross a blazing, like the title says would like to trade, want to learn it and not sell pm if interestedNinkasi0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 Mage looking for a guild! Hello! Im a ilevel 525 mage currently seeking a raiding guild to call home..I know the ilevel isnt very appealing however i have a lot of raiding experince from burning crusade up to cata and im just looking for a place to progress and make a few friends along the way ... my real id is jsoul1028@gmail.com you contact me there or in gameJsoul0 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 8, 2013 <Savage> - LFM Raiders <Savage> is recruiting players to round out our raid group for 5.4 and beyond. We are a small guild recently transferred to Arthas and made up mostly of players in their 30s-40s with families / careers. We are looking for mature & reliable players who enjoy raiding, PVPing and all aspects of the game in a clean, positive, drama free environment. The guild is planning to do 10M and Flex raids and is currently open to all specs & classes. Please contact Virtigo, Zipporah, Tuir, Tâkoda or Tursk in game if interested or post here and we will contact you in game.Tuir15 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 538 ilvl Protection Warrior LF raiding guild Sup, As the title says, I'm a ilvl 538 prot warrior / fury OS LF a raiding guild. I have a great deal of experience having raided on a number of different toons from TBC onward. I raided pretty "hardcore" during TBC/WoTLK and have been somewhat on and off/casual since - I'm at a point where I would really like to get back into things and finish up this expansion and move forward with a guild for the next. Looking to raid between 7:30pm-11:30pm EST, preferably during the week. I'm down to apply for guilds as needed - just leave your guild info. Thanks for your time, ~MalutkiMalutki0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 WTS amani dragonhawk Amani Dragonhawk 165k obo msg me in game.Shakko1 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 We're getting connected with Vek'lor ;o Alassea8 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 10m SoO raid guild LF tank & healz <House of Stark> is a newly formed raid guild raiding tues/wed/thus 10pm-1am server time we're 5/14 on our first night of raiding together, most of us are from other guilds and are 10/14+ on our mains and alts, we currently are in need of 1 brewmaster or protadin and 1 resto shaman or holy pally. we are always looking for strong players and back ups/replacements in case core members cannot make it one night! leave a reply or whisper aegaeon#1531 if you're interested!Aegaëon0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Cutie's Gaming stream. twitch.tv/cutietv I'll be streaming more often and I'll streaming with my webcam on soon. Feel free to follow and you'll be notified when my stream comes up!Cutie4 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 @RRFC #2 I feel all this drama is starting to get a little out of hand so I'm offering a truce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE I dedicate this song to Samantha and itsmemikey.Cutie3 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 Taking my talents alliance I'll still be streaming don't forget to follow.Cutie1 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 563 mage looking for 10 man raid 10/14normal arcane mage here on arthas!!!!!! looking for a good 10 man raid group, i also have a resto shammy interested please add my gamertag soulflash#1954 if intertested. please let me know raid times/days.Vilesoul0 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 [H] <Impervious> (10m) LF Plate DPS 1/14 H Currently we are looking for a plate DPS to fill a spot in our 10m guild. Legendary cloak/meta and an ilvl above 540 are preferred, but we will evaluate potential recruits on a case by case basis. Here's what you can expect: There is a sort of trial period. It's pretty hard to fail this; show up and perform at a reasonable level. We aren't exactly hardcore, but we do expect people to generally be on-time unless prior notice is given. You are expected to show up with appropriate raid materials, and enchant/gem gear in a timely fashion. You are expected to have at least a basic understanding of theory behind your class. This is to aid in determining strategies for new encounters. We encourage you to participate with us outside of raiding. We have various activities both in and out of WoW. We're a friendly bunch, and don't bite. We expect raiders learn fights we are about to attempt. Watching a YouTube video and/or reading some text isn't particularly time consuming and we will generally provide you with links if you ask. Here's some quick info about us: Raid evenings Mon, Tues from 9pm-12am and Wed from 10pm-1am (Eastern Standard Time). Horde on Arthas. It's a large, vibrant PvP server with a flourishing economy, with horde as the dominant faction. Small-tight nit group that plays many games together. Some recent games we've played (along with WoW) include LoL and Battlefield 4. We are all at least college age, though most of us are well into our 20's and some even have families. We have our own private mumble server that we use for all games we play. You are welcome to play ALL games with us, not just WoW. We understand RL gets in the way sometimes so we keep our hours limited (and DO NOT GO OVER). All we ask is that you give some heads up if you can't make raid. Repair costs are covered during raids. We take part in other activities outside of raids (that are, of course, entirely optional). One of these includes shot-night: we turned LFR into a drinking game! Have a blast with some of us on Friday nights. Drinking is not required, of course, so the sober people can poke fun at the drunk ones! You are not being invited just to pad our roster. Ultimately, you will not see much bench time, and can expect to play on pretty much every boss. In the short-term, depending on your gear level, you may be sat for certain progression encounters. Our roster is flexible. If you really want to role or main change (especially for an expansion) you are absolutely welcome to. Obviously RIGHT now, we need a plate DPS. Feel free to contact our GM (Vylee, Vybrant, RealID: Vylee#1719), the other recruiter (Unbound, RealID: Unbound#1564), or myself (Zyrm, Xyrmfu, RealID: Xyrm#5602), or reply to this thread. Vylee and myself work full time, but Unbound should be on during the day in most cases; if not, feel free to contact any of us in the evening.Xyrmfu0 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 556 resto druid LF garrosh kill before reset I'd like to get in a group to kill before Tuesday. Message me in game to talk.Shakko1 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 549/538 ele/resto sham LF new raid guild So it appears due to some unfortunate circumstances I am currently in the market for a new guild to raid siege normal and progress into heorics. As stated in title I am currently 549 ilvl and have 10/14 normal done. Looking for a guild that is at least on thok, don't bother if you're not there please (not meaning to be a d!ck, but i don't want to digress). For raid times, i would prefer 7+ PM server, with fri/sat not being optimal, however if you are a good group of guys/gals feel free to send me an in-game mail, reply to this thread, or PM me, my battle tag is Rastafaree#1362Rastafaree3 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Hey there So hows the alliance side doing here these days?Mattamis5 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Streaming! We stream alot of wow gameplay as well as other games. FurCast Gaming is on Arthas! Watch WoW/GTA/Assassin's Creed IV Gameplay here http://www.twitch.tv/kitstar55Lupine0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 [H]Recruiting Druid or Monk DPS/HEALS! 540+ Les NecroPorteurs (25) is recruiting a monk or druid DPS/HEALS for 10m SoO core group. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 730-1030st. Current progression 10/14N. Item level 540+ is required. We are mostly interested in a DPS that has a strong Heals OS, but are willing to recruit a healer that is willing to build a strong DPS spec because we will be 2 healing most fights. Send in game mail to myself, Akharn or Kkypse if you are interested, or reply to this post!Shaydin0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 wts sky golem...no really....plz buy!!! Title says all, trying to get rid of this thing. Cheapest on AH currently is 53k. Willing to shoot lower (obviously), name your price!Caillenne3 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 LF Dedicated Mage / Warlock for 3s Arms Warrior and Mistweaver Monk is looking for our 3rd filler for our 2000 Rating Push. Maybe higher with progressing gear. I know MW Monks aren't to great, but it's manageable. Been 2k, the Arms Warrior is 1900. Also, know what you're doing don't want to bomb our CR. Will replace easily. If anyone is interested, add my Battletag Seraphin30#1801. ThanksChippy0 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 Burning Legion-Needs One (non druid) Healer I would classify this as a "casual" guild. We've been doing flex modes with almost all guildies. Right now we are starting normal mode. We need one non-druid healer for 10m (and flex modes, but that's optional.) The group is all over 530 and we should be making some good progress in 10m. We use Mumble. Raid days are Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday from 7:30-10:00 server time. With a possible Monday night being added in the future as well. If your a little late to 10m progression or these times work than this guild might be for you. It's fairly relaxed and there is no rage when there is a wipe (even on flex :) Contact me here or in game with my b-net id EdenPrlme#1476 that's an L in prime. tyEdenprime4 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 <Evil> 3/14H 10m Recruiting for 25m Evil is currently looking to expand our roster and become a 25m guild. We've been working at this for some time now and we are in no rush. We are taking our time to find the right fit for us, players that are willing to be patient with our search, and perform at the same level as our current core members. We are in need of healers and dps, no specific ilvl requirement but Meta/Legendary is a plus since the current raid is built around these two pieces. If interested feel free to add me (redbullfly#1393). I will answer any questions you have and direct you to one of our officers for an official interview.Redbullfly0 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 25r SoO (Weds., November 6) As part of our 25r expansion plans, <Parhesius> will be hosting a 25m SoO (N) this coming Weds. at 9pm server time (EST). Interested parties may join our raid, provided that they observe the following code of conduct: 1). Participants must have Teamspeak 3 and be able to use the client prog. 2). Participants must follow orders of the RL at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the raid. 3). Participants must perform up to par, or else be removed from the raid. A warning will be given out prior to removal. If interested in joining this raid, please send Emilian an in-game mail. Your character will be audited, and, if accepted, will be sent a calendar invite.Emilian0 Nov 1, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 <BLOWIN UP NERDS> lfm or merge for 25man! Looking for more players to join our roster as we transition into a 25man raid team! Our goal is to compete against Arthas and be a top 10 guild if not better group! We started forming group 2 weeks prior to 5.4, we were all under geared and we have come a long way. Our 10man is progressing through normals and by next week we will be on Garrosh! Raid Times Sunday 9pm - 12am est Monday 9pm - 12am est Tuesday 9pm - 12am est For more details add my id @ Chris#1359Brozinger2 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 deleted deletedDemiliard3 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 favorite halloween and horror movies? Inspired from lurking the BH realm forum. I wanted to know what the arthas community's favorites were since this is one of the best times of the year. In my opinion anyways. Evil Dead 2 Ginger Snaps 1 and 2 Hocus Pocus Fright Night (original) American mary Sleepaway Camp. All of them. Killer Clowns from outer space The Addams Family Values Coraline Beetlejuice Carrie May Shaun of the Dead to name a fewJagershots10 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 <Pendulum> Level 25 Guild LF 2 Raiders Greetings, Pendulum is a transfer guild from Vashj (sick of being on low pop server). We are transferring Thursday night October 24th. Our guild is 10/14 completed on our SoO progression. Our raid days/times are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays(Occasionally) from 10pm EST to 1am EST. We are looking for the following classes to start raiding next server reset. DPS: Warlock (Any Spec) Healer: Holy Pally Resto Shaman We are looking for raiders with a minimum ilvl of 535, however exceptions will be made for exceptional players. Experience in SoO is perfered but not required. If you would like any additional information, or are interested in joining our raid team, please reply to this post or add Sheepkiller#1737 to Realid and I will be happy to answer any questions.Bloodmerkava4 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 WTS Glvl 20 guild (ally) Selling <Seraphim> level 20 guild with some achievements done but not a significant amount. Whisper, post, or mail Grufy, Sécret, or éspoir. (é = alt + 6 4 2) Taking any sensible offers. (As a bonus the guild is almost 21 if that matters) Heirloom Helms/Legs unlocked Dark Phoenix Hatchling unlocked Guild Page unlockedGrufy5 Oct 30, 2013