Arthas

Nov 8, 2013 <Savage> - LFM Raiders <Savage> is recruiting players to round out our raid group for 5.4 and beyond. We are a small guild recently transferred to Arthas and made up mostly of players in their 30s-40s with families / careers. We are looking for mature & reliable players who enjoy raiding, PVPing and all aspects of the game in a clean, positive, drama free environment. The guild is planning to do 10M and Flex raids and is currently open to all specs & classes. Please contact Virtigo, Zipporah, Tuir, Tâkoda or Tursk in game if interested or post here and we will contact you in game.Tuir15 Nov 8, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 538 ilvl Protection Warrior LF raiding guild Sup, As the title says, I'm a ilvl 538 prot warrior / fury OS LF a raiding guild. I have a great deal of experience having raided on a number of different toons from TBC onward. I raided pretty "hardcore" during TBC/WoTLK and have been somewhat on and off/casual since - I'm at a point where I would really like to get back into things and finish up this expansion and move forward with a guild for the next. Looking to raid between 7:30pm-11:30pm EST, preferably during the week. I'm down to apply for guilds as needed - just leave your guild info. Thanks for your time, ~MalutkiMalutki0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 WTS amani dragonhawk Amani Dragonhawk 165k obo msg me in game.Shakko1 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 We're getting connected with Vek'lor ;o Alassea8 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 10m SoO raid guild LF tank & healz <House of Stark> is a newly formed raid guild raiding tues/wed/thus 10pm-1am server time we're 5/14 on our first night of raiding together, most of us are from other guilds and are 10/14+ on our mains and alts, we currently are in need of 1 brewmaster or protadin and 1 resto shaman or holy pally. we are always looking for strong players and back ups/replacements in case core members cannot make it one night! leave a reply or whisper aegaeon#1531 if you're interested!Aegaëon0 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Cutie's Gaming stream. twitch.tv/cutietv I'll be streaming more often and I'll streaming with my webcam on soon. Feel free to follow and you'll be notified when my stream comes up!Cutie4 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 @RRFC #2 I feel all this drama is starting to get a little out of hand so I'm offering a truce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE I dedicate this song to Samantha and itsmemikey.Cutie3 Nov 7, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 Taking my talents alliance I'll still be streaming don't forget to follow.Cutie1 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 563 mage looking for 10 man raid 10/14normal arcane mage here on arthas!!!!!! looking for a good 10 man raid group, i also have a resto shammy interested please add my gamertag soulflash#1954 if intertested. please let me know raid times/days.Vilesoul0 Nov 6, 2013
Nov 5, 2013 [H] <Impervious> (10m) LF Plate DPS 1/14 H Currently we are looking for a plate DPS to fill a spot in our 10m guild. Legendary cloak/meta and an ilvl above 540 are preferred, but we will evaluate potential recruits on a case by case basis. Here's what you can expect: There is a sort of trial period. It's pretty hard to fail this; show up and perform at a reasonable level. We aren't exactly hardcore, but we do expect people to generally be on-time unless prior notice is given. You are expected to show up with appropriate raid materials, and enchant/gem gear in a timely fashion. You are expected to have at least a basic understanding of theory behind your class. This is to aid in determining strategies for new encounters. We encourage you to participate with us outside of raiding. We have various activities both in and out of WoW. We're a friendly bunch, and don't bite. We expect raiders learn fights we are about to attempt. Watching a YouTube video and/or reading some text isn't particularly time consuming and we will generally provide you with links if you ask. Here's some quick info about us: Raid evenings Mon, Tues from 9pm-12am and Wed from 10pm-1am (Eastern Standard Time). Horde on Arthas. It's a large, vibrant PvP server with a flourishing economy, with horde as the dominant faction. Small-tight nit group that plays many games together. Some recent games we've played (along with WoW) include LoL and Battlefield 4. We are all at least college age, though most of us are well into our 20's and some even have families. We have our own private mumble server that we use for all games we play. You are welcome to play ALL games with us, not just WoW. We understand RL gets in the way sometimes so we keep our hours limited (and DO NOT GO OVER). All we ask is that you give some heads up if you can't make raid. Repair costs are covered during raids. We take part in other activities outside of raids (that are, of course, entirely optional). One of these includes shot-night: we turned LFR into a drinking game! Have a blast with some of us on Friday nights. Drinking is not required, of course, so the sober people can poke fun at the drunk ones! You are not being invited just to pad our roster. Ultimately, you will not see much bench time, and can expect to play on pretty much every boss. In the short-term, depending on your gear level, you may be sat for certain progression encounters. Our roster is flexible. If you really want to role or main change (especially for an expansion) you are absolutely welcome to. Obviously RIGHT now, we need a plate DPS. Feel free to contact our GM (Vylee, Vybrant, RealID: Vylee#1719), the other recruiter (Unbound, RealID: Unbound#1564), or myself (Zyrm, Xyrmfu, RealID: Xyrm#5602), or reply to this thread. Vylee and myself work full time, but Unbound should be on during the day in most cases; if not, feel free to contact any of us in the evening.Xyrmfu0 Nov 5, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 556 resto druid LF garrosh kill before reset I'd like to get in a group to kill before Tuesday. Message me in game to talk.Shakko1 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 549/538 ele/resto sham LF new raid guild So it appears due to some unfortunate circumstances I am currently in the market for a new guild to raid siege normal and progress into heorics. As stated in title I am currently 549 ilvl and have 10/14 normal done. Looking for a guild that is at least on thok, don't bother if you're not there please (not meaning to be a d!ck, but i don't want to digress). For raid times, i would prefer 7+ PM server, with fri/sat not being optimal, however if you are a good group of guys/gals feel free to send me an in-game mail, reply to this thread, or PM me, my battle tag is Rastafaree#1362Rastafaree3 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Hey there So hows the alliance side doing here these days?Mattamis5 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Streaming! We stream alot of wow gameplay as well as other games. FurCast Gaming is on Arthas! Watch WoW/GTA/Assassin's Creed IV Gameplay here http://www.twitch.tv/kitstar55Lupine0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 [H]Recruiting Druid or Monk DPS/HEALS! 540+ Les NecroPorteurs (25) is recruiting a monk or druid DPS/HEALS for 10m SoO core group. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 730-1030st. Current progression 10/14N. Item level 540+ is required. We are mostly interested in a DPS that has a strong Heals OS, but are willing to recruit a healer that is willing to build a strong DPS spec because we will be 2 healing most fights. Send in game mail to myself, Akharn or Kkypse if you are interested, or reply to this post!Shaydin0 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 wts sky golem...no really....plz buy!!! Title says all, trying to get rid of this thing. Cheapest on AH currently is 53k. Willing to shoot lower (obviously), name your price!Caillenne3 Nov 4, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 LF Dedicated Mage / Warlock for 3s Arms Warrior and Mistweaver Monk is looking for our 3rd filler for our 2000 Rating Push. Maybe higher with progressing gear. I know MW Monks aren't to great, but it's manageable. Been 2k, the Arms Warrior is 1900. Also, know what you're doing don't want to bomb our CR. Will replace easily. If anyone is interested, add my Battletag Seraphin30#1801. ThanksChippy0 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 Burning Legion-Needs One (non druid) Healer I would classify this as a "casual" guild. We've been doing flex modes with almost all guildies. Right now we are starting normal mode. We need one non-druid healer for 10m (and flex modes, but that's optional.) The group is all over 530 and we should be making some good progress in 10m. We use Mumble. Raid days are Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday from 7:30-10:00 server time. With a possible Monday night being added in the future as well. If your a little late to 10m progression or these times work than this guild might be for you. It's fairly relaxed and there is no rage when there is a wipe (even on flex :) Contact me here or in game with my b-net id EdenPrlme#1476 that's an L in prime. tyEdenprime4 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 2, 2013 <Evil> 3/14H 10m Recruiting for 25m Evil is currently looking to expand our roster and become a 25m guild. We've been working at this for some time now and we are in no rush. We are taking our time to find the right fit for us, players that are willing to be patient with our search, and perform at the same level as our current core members. We are in need of healers and dps, no specific ilvl requirement but Meta/Legendary is a plus since the current raid is built around these two pieces. If interested feel free to add me (redbullfly#1393). I will answer any questions you have and direct you to one of our officers for an official interview.Redbullfly0 Nov 2, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 25r SoO (Weds., November 6) As part of our 25r expansion plans, <Parhesius> will be hosting a 25m SoO (N) this coming Weds. at 9pm server time (EST). Interested parties may join our raid, provided that they observe the following code of conduct: 1). Participants must have Teamspeak 3 and be able to use the client prog. 2). Participants must follow orders of the RL at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the raid. 3). Participants must perform up to par, or else be removed from the raid. A warning will be given out prior to removal. If interested in joining this raid, please send Emilian an in-game mail. Your character will be audited, and, if accepted, will be sent a calendar invite.Emilian0 Nov 1, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 <BLOWIN UP NERDS> lfm or merge for 25man! Looking for more players to join our roster as we transition into a 25man raid team! Our goal is to compete against Arthas and be a top 10 guild if not better group! We started forming group 2 weeks prior to 5.4, we were all under geared and we have come a long way. Our 10man is progressing through normals and by next week we will be on Garrosh! Raid Times Sunday 9pm - 12am est Monday 9pm - 12am est Tuesday 9pm - 12am est For more details add my id @ Chris#1359Brozinger2 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 deleted deletedDemiliard3 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 favorite halloween and horror movies? Inspired from lurking the BH realm forum. I wanted to know what the arthas community's favorites were since this is one of the best times of the year. In my opinion anyways. Evil Dead 2 Ginger Snaps 1 and 2 Hocus Pocus Fright Night (original) American mary Sleepaway Camp. All of them. Killer Clowns from outer space The Addams Family Values Coraline Beetlejuice Carrie May Shaun of the Dead to name a fewJagershots10 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 <Pendulum> Level 25 Guild LF 2 Raiders Greetings, Pendulum is a transfer guild from Vashj (sick of being on low pop server). We are transferring Thursday night October 24th. Our guild is 10/14 completed on our SoO progression. Our raid days/times are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays(Occasionally) from 10pm EST to 1am EST. We are looking for the following classes to start raiding next server reset. DPS: Warlock (Any Spec) Healer: Holy Pally Resto Shaman We are looking for raiders with a minimum ilvl of 535, however exceptions will be made for exceptional players. Experience in SoO is perfered but not required. If you would like any additional information, or are interested in joining our raid team, please reply to this post or add Sheepkiller#1737 to Realid and I will be happy to answer any questions.Bloodmerkava4 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 WTS Glvl 20 guild (ally) Selling <Seraphim> level 20 guild with some achievements done but not a significant amount. Whisper, post, or mail Grufy, Sécret, or éspoir. (é = alt + 6 4 2) Taking any sensible offers. (As a bonus the guild is almost 21 if that matters) Heirloom Helms/Legs unlocked Dark Phoenix Hatchling unlocked Guild Page unlockedGrufy5 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Bottom of the barrel Resto Druid LF Guild Title is the Short version, here is the longer I work second shift, so the only raid days i am able to make are Friday starting at midnight or later, or weekends at any time. Alrighty then, here is my wow biography. I started playing towards the very end of classic wow and my raid experience is... -Clasic, MC only -BC kara-hyjal -WOTLK, everything, Kingslayer (<-- big deal right?) -Cata, 5/6 BWD, 4/4 BoT -MoP, nothing yet, just those joke LF raids I consider long dungeons. :P I started my long break right after that stint in Cata, and just came back This past Saturday. My GS is only 478, but if i am able to meet your raid times here is the plus side to that, for you to consider. I am extremely committed, meaning I came back completely broke and clueless to this expansion. Between saturday-monday I got to level 90, and managed to get to 478 without buying a single piece of gear. Give me a day and ill give you the results of a week from a wrath baby. I do have the talent just not the gear yet. Just need a little longer to fix that blemish. I know this is a long shot, I'm just testing my luck here and see what comes my way. Hit me up, if you have any more questions. Thank you.Tehâssassin2 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 1830 Disabled TSG yo whats up bros marscraft here again bring yous guys some TSg this week round 1830 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1QVQPUpvIMãrs3 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 LF Profession Kit WTB Alchemy kit 1-600. Let me know. Thanks.Foresíght0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 Why? Why does one join a pvp realm, then become enraged when they die by the opposite faction? Why not join a pve realm?Nukì16 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 WTB level 10ish guild Anyone selling? If so leave a reply here to whisper me in game.Windandrain0 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 Cutie, Really? Best Warrior? I'm here, Mistweaver. Calling you out one on one. Not every horde in the area on one. Can the best warrior stand against a Mistweaver? Hmm?Dingduong8 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 26, 2013 Selling Formal Dangui Formal Dangui If you're interested, post here any offers or in game.Maknan4 Oct 26, 2013
Oct 26, 2013 Mage LF Progression guild. 534 Frost mage looking for progression guild. this is a alt but will treat as a main for progression purposes. my current main is on paragons right now so i have almost 14/14 normal exp. i can do any time except tues and fridays 8-11 est. Hmu on the battletag if your interested. Kazzert#1828Tadbit0 Oct 26, 2013
Oct 26, 2013 <NANANANANANANANA BATMAN> H SoO seeks tank **** We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 430PM PST - 730PM PST (subject to change slightly)***** **** WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WARRIOR/PALADIN TANK 550+ iLEVEL (few exceptions) We are a new guild consisting of the elite players of a disbanded 25man guild on Arthas-US (Horde). In our second week we went from a 25man 11/14N guild to a 13/14(in one night) 10man guild and have since killed Garrosh completing the normal tier progression. As we move forward into Heroics we would like to replace our current MT as he is moving servers to play elsewhere to continue his love of 25man tanking. We currently are running Warrior/DK but our DK is currently working towards his legendary cloak on his Monk who he will be switching to as soon as he has completed his runestones. Because of this composition we are currently in need of a PALADIN or WARRIOR tank to fill the open role. We currently have no trial process but we do have a 1-2 week hold back of loot (unless it is going to be sharded) to prevent people from coming in and leaving after getting immediate loot. We will begin heroic progression **10/22**. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MAIL/WHISPER IN-GAME!!! In the event you cannot contact me I do check this post somewhat regularly so feel free to post here with your real-ID so i can contact you at my earliest convenience. Regards, Feetpics & Guild.Feetpics11 Oct 26, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 Our Connected Realms.... Please oh please not a Brazil server. LFR and dungeonfinder is bad enough.Hoodlum5 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 @Allied Thanks for providing me with countless toons for The First Responders to slaughter. TO THE HORDE Join us 11.30 server nightly raids on red ridge mountains.. Plenty of kills to go around!. To The Alliance be ready for slaughter....Aunaí1 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 How's the Alliance side on Arthas? Any allys over there?Sikor7 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 Brawler's Harness for sale Messege me on gozz or dwigt http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harnessGozz0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [H] 547 ilvl BDK LF Heroic Progression Hi, my name is Wyatt and im looking for a guild on Arthas to do heroic progression with. Im currently 10/14 normal but i am completely capable of doing every boss on normal and at the very least up to dark shamans on heroic. I would prefer a 10 man guild but i would accept a 25 guild at this point just as much. As of Oct 23 at 7pm im on spoils in my normal lockout. my exp from previous expansions is very little, mostly just naxxramas on 25m and some of ulduar. Im 16yo and a homeschooled junior at the moment and almost any raid time would be fine for me, i would be able to show up. PM me in game if youre interested in recruiting me and if im not online add Doot#1985. Im also not retarded if that matters. : ^ )Yase0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Rouges Take Zero Skill Hey, I was trying to apply to Rouges Take Zero Skill but it seems their website is down so i was wondering if someone from the guild could direct me on how to apply. Thanks!Màgnùs0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 Mage LF>Progression Guild. I took a break from WoW primarily at the end of ToES, and through ToT for the most part due to RL things. Raided from TBC, through WoTLK and cata and played since vanilla. I'm back now, re rolled mage from my ret paladin, and I would really like to get back into progression raiding. I consider myself a really aware raider, and I adapt and learn easily. I'm only 520 ilvl because I haven't had too much time to catch back up but it shouldn't be to hard to gear. But I really like to be apart of a guild environment when gearing as it makes it that much more enjoyable. Again my mage is fresh, but it is and will remain my new main. So, if your guild needs a mage or RDPS, um give me a shot. I'm a dedicated player and I enjoy going indepth with the game. (: Thanks.Nacrotic0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 WTB Glorious Legplates! HALP. Hey if anyone has these or comes across some. I'm willing to pay big. We can negotiate a price in game. Just send an in game mail to Envoy. Thanks!Envoy1 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Alliance death sqaud This world is not big enough for the both of us, one day i will rid this world of the horde blight. Why do i care?.... why do i live?... why do i hate so much?... My being, is a lifeforce devoted to killing horde. I will never stop, the day our lands heroes stop fighting is the day we no longer live. Words cant explain what we are fighting for, but i will try. Flowers, fresh air, dirt, tree's, rivers, towns, humans, your loved ones. All these are about to be smothered into a dark dark world, this is the world of the horde. A world of chaos, murder, blight, and no future. A world of destruction, a world for the horde. I will not live in such a place, i would rather die, but i must live for the sake of love, compasion, honor, humility, valor, and all of our lifes. Message to the king JustinbladeJustinblade8 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 SINERGY recruiting Hey all you allys on arthas! Sinergy is looking for very active members we do PVP and PVE our raid lead has full SoO exp and we have many mid-highish rating players in all forms of pvp we do weekly rbgs/raids and we also have mount lottos aswell as gold PST in game if your interested to any member all can invDjàngo2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 WTB Vanguard Legplates! If you have them mail me in-game with price.Talstone0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Horde Monks. I'm a mistweaver, I've been here a few days now just to check out the pvp. It's not bad, but you Horde monks aren't good. Fists of Fury spam with a blackout kick or chi burst. We all know that stuff is trash. That said. Let's move on. One on one, let's do it. I had a random hunter with me tonight. The fact I attracted your attention, sadly, disheartening. Let's have some PVP. I was horde, let's do it. The fact you need five to pick on a few. My point made clear why I went back to alliance since vanilla here. Horde, you are really Horridable.Dingduong10 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 [H] <TheBlackWatch> (10/14) LF Tank TheBlackWatch is looking for a Monk or Druid tank for our SoO 10m group. Our raid nights are Thursday and Monday from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm. We have a forum page where we chill all day long while at work to discuss raiding stuff and among other things. If you want more info contact myself or Solidpat in game.Cyborgrock1 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 WTB Guild level 20+ Hello there , As the title says it all im looking to buy a guild level 20+ please post here your offer if the guild is lower than 20 still post an offer cheers,Chewbacon0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 WTB Bloodlust Britches Contact me in game and we can negotiate price. Valq#1720Nakara0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 The First Responders transition to 25m! The First Responders is looking to collect fun and casual but serious players to start 25m raiding. Currently we are 9/14 10m. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7:45 pm till 11 pm server. We transferred to Arthas from Lightnings Blade a few months ago and since then we've progressed considerably. We've been around for years, and our guild is cross-platform and play in other games as well. We are looking for pretty much all specs and classes but the ideal player would have an offspec as well, just in case. 18+ please whisper if you have questions :) www.TheFirstResponders.comGoblinster0 Oct 20, 2013