Arthas

Sep 13, 2013 LF Casual Weeknight Raiding I just got back into the game a few months ago. This is a new account and the first time I've played melee. I played a resto druid from Cata to the early days of ToT. I would like to find a casual weeknight raiding guild who is willing to give me a shot as a noob mdps. It would be ideal if the guild is active often - raids old content, groups for rep grinding, quests, scenarios, etc. I'm available to raid Sun - Thurs 7pm - 12am EST. Malomega#1397Malomega0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Looking for a social guild At the moment I can't raid regularly and don't want to commit to a raid. I'm looking for a guild that's really social, outside of a raid. Preferably people in their 20s and beyond. I'm willing to help fill in raid spots when I can, but due to work I cannot be on during most normal raid times. Thanks :)Naliná1 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 [H] <Rekindle> LF a few more solid raiders. Why hello! I am Tycade, the guild master, located on the server Arthas. We are currently rounding off our core 10m progression group, and are in need of dedicated players. We are a mix of newcomers and old raiders who are looking to get back into the raiding scene, have some fun, and gear up for SoO. We will be working though Throne of Thunder untill 5.4. Please have 500+ Currently, we are looking for: 1 Rogue, Feral Druid or DPS DK All other potential raiders feel free to contact raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 8 - 12 EST (Arthas Server Time) and will be putting together flex pugs on off raid nights we are a group that just formed a few weeks ago looking to make strong headway into SoO with out forgetting that this is a game, and should be fun. Raid members are expected to be on time and show up for most raids prepared. If you are interested in joining us, leave a post here, contact myself in game or apply at our website http://rekindlewow.enjin.com/home. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day C:Tycade3 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 521 MAGE 12/12N, 1/13H (5/9/13) Looking for a raid team that raids only one or two nights a week. Heroically raided int he past however had to take an extended break after college graduation and relocating for a new job. I prefer one or two nights a week since I stay busy in real life and playing other MMOs as well. In regards to my WoW history, I began raiding during ICC (LOVED IT). Began heroically raiding during FL and DS (boo DS). Looking to finish this expansion with a group that progresses fairly quickly. Many people think you cannot raid semi progressive with only two days but I disagree. The raid team has to be more focused and actually pushes themselves. If you believe you are the right group for me and think we can progress well then feel free to add my battletag: Kazus#1493 Thanks, -KazKazzus11 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 (H 10m) Remorseless 10/13H ToT recruiting! Hey guys Remorseless 10man Horde guild on Arthas is now recruiting a Healer for progression in Siege of Orgrimmar! We are looking for either a Restoration Druid or a Mistweaver Monk. Preferably 522ilvl+ with past heroic raiding experience and access to logs. We raid two days a week Thursday and Monday night 7pm-11pm (EST) feel free to add my battletag Stedy#1849 and send me a tell for more information. Check out our youtube channel and see some of our kills and the fun we have as a guild =D http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZf1HAsuwCkl1Abn_A5Lpw?feature=g-subs-uSteady1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 Lfm SoO starting at 3rd boss 8:30 Eastern Will explain fights, using vent. Pls reply with ilvl, spec, and battletagBrbdontkick0 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 3 Experienced Raiders LF a new home for 5.4 Hello, We are three experienced and skilled raiders looking for a new home for SoO. We all have extensive heroic raiding experience and an intricate knowledge of our classes. We consist of a Brewmaster, a Retribution paladin, and a Survival/Beast Master hunter. You may find our armory links below. Our progression in Throne of Thunder was 10/13H before we quit raiding a few months ago. We are looking for a new raid team and guild for 5.4. Brewmaster(544 ilvl): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Seunkii/simple Retribution(543 ilvl): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Ravelation/simple Survival/Beast Master(533 ilvl): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Variik/simple We are looking: -Week day group only -Times: Our ideal raid times would be between the hours of 8-11pm EST, 5-8 PST. We will try to be flexible about our times. We might be able to work something out. -Horde Only TLDR: -3 separate players(BrM, Ret, SV/BM) -10/13H(as of the beginning of august) -Horde only -Weekday only -Ideal times between 8-11EST/5-8PST (will try to work with you outside of this) If you have any questions for us, please feel free to post here or add my battle tag: Logenowski#1936 or Rav#1659Variik1 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 who loves orange soda! Kel loves orange soda!Kakashi3 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 2k disabled dk arena yo whats up guys mars here again showing everyone you can get 2k even as a keyboard turner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_XyFHzPgcMãrs2 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 Late Night raiding is here! (12:30a start) <Positive Energy> is opening a Group B for late night raiding. Raids will be starting around 12:30 am from tues-thurs (either 2 or three days, but around 6 hours a week). We are searching for 1 tank, 1 healer and a few more dps. We are a progression minded core looking for similar minded people, preferably above ilvl 525 or the alt of a character who knows the content we are covering. Add Walkerr#1689 or post here if you'd like to ask any questions about the group.Captspanky0 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 Perfect looking for qualified raiders for SoO Perfect is a casual 10 man raiding guild with current progression of 3/12 Heroic TOT Currently seeking a few dedicated dps to fill out our core grp Raid Times are Tues-Weds-Thurs 8:45 pm eastern time till 11:30 pm Recruitment Dps - Warlock - Enhance Shaman - DK Holy or Frost Healers - Closed Tanks - Closed Feel free to hit me up in game.Elite0 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 the outlanders / serious business on arthas these two guilds when were conducting an alt raid last night. without notice after summoning everyone i was dropped. this is a warning to those expecting to raid with these group of people. all they need pugs for is summoning at the stone.Nneco0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 [H] <In Too Deep>10M 12/12 is Recruiting! In Too Deep is a 10man Raiding guild with a heavy focus on end game content. We are looking for Skilled, Knowledgeable and Willing people for our core group. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST Current Class Needs: Mage Hunter Any Plate Dps Disc Priest Contact/Info: In Game Contact: Hotwhëels or Furiousnight Realid: Hotwheels#1835 or Furious#1747Hotwhëels2 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 My Kingdom for a Ra-den kill My guild was unable to kill Ra-den for the achievement this week. It appears to be too late for most guilds this week to have a kill open. If you perchance do though, I will pay for it negotiable to what I have. Please reply to this post if you would be able to accommodate me. Cheers, FalaenxFalaenx0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 <NoBigDeal> (10) looking for raiders! <NoBigDeal> is a core group of laid back, fun people who want to down bosses and push heroics in 5.4. Our core team has been around for almost 6 years. We are in need of: Healer - MW, Rdruid, or Rsham 1 Non-warrior tank Also considering all exceptional dps (no Spriest/Mage) Raid Nights are Tu / Thur / Mon 8:30-11:30pm server time. PST or send mail in game to me or whisper anytime for more details.Anti1 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 WTB Enchanting/JC leveling kits please mail me in game and I will get back to you quickly. Thanks.Casterbator2 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 509 Bear (or others) LF Guild LFR all star for the last few months, have more free time and would like to get into raiding. Have no experience with current raids (outside of lfr, obviously) but am a quick study. Raided on one of the top US guilds during the first few months of Wrath on my paladin. Had server firsts in naxx, on sarth and maly so I've put in the time before and am more than willing to do it again. I realize I'm undergeared, but gear is easy. I'd much rather have someone incredibly competent and undergeared than someone geared to the teeth that's dumb as !@#$, but maybe I'm wrong. I also have a 500 resto shaman and 500 hunter (see, lfr all star) I'd be willing to raid on if they're wanted instead. Will reply to this post with those characters to show armory.Catpee6 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 [H] LF Libertarian Gamers! <Atlas Conclave> is a Guild and cross-realm community designed with the goal of bringing together all you shamelessly free-thinking gamers who want nothing more than to live and let game... with good company :) Region: US Native Realm: US-Muradin OpenRaid CRZ Guild: Atlas Conclave Faction: Horde Timezone: CST Style: Community Casual, Raid, PvP GM: Liahona Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlasconclave/ If you already have a home, no problem - that's what CRZ is for! At the very least drop by OpenRaid, Facebook or Muradin and let us know you're out there :) Tags: Libertarian Objectivist Atlas Free Thinking Guild Recruitment HordeLiahona0 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 530 enh shaman (6/13) LF 10/25 group Hi all, I'm Sham, and I am looking for a group of players to join on Arthas. I have been playing wow since the beginning of cataclysm and consider myself a very strong and alert player. I have been all over the place in this expansion, only to find things that didn't work for me in each guild. I came into tier 15 pretty late, (as of july) and have been working on gearing up. I returned to my home server recently, and am hopeful to find a strong group of players who know how their characters work inside and out. Raid times work best anywhere from 8pm-12am sever. If you'd like to speak with me and learn more, contact me at my battle tag. GT14#1697Shamburst6 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 [H] [10] Perfect LF Core Dps Perfect is a casual 10 man raiding guild with current progression of 3/12 Heroic TOT Currently seeking a few dedicated dps to fill out our core grp Raid Times are Tues-Weds-Thurs 9 pm eastern time till 11:30 pm Recruitment Dps - Warlock - Rogue - DK - Or Fury warrior Healers - Closed Tanks - Closed Feel free to hit me up in game.Nihillix0 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 H<The Eternals> LF 1 Heal/1 RDPS (Haste) 5.4 We are making some last minute changes for 5.4. Recruiting a Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk, and a Ranged DPS (Hunter/Shadow Priest/Boomkin). We ask that you be 530+, have lots of raid and heroic experience, know your class very well, be reliable, and have a good attitude. Raid Times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 10pm-1am EST Recruiting this tier has been brutal due to summer, people quitting wow, new games, and not to mention 100+ raiding guilds here. So unfortunately we weren't able to get to where we should and need to be. But we toughed it out and managed to get an amazing core together. Still cleared 6/13 heroics with at least 2 new people every week. The core we have has gone through so much the last 8 months or so, and we have stuck together. Many of us have had offers from top guilds here and other servers, but we enjoy raiding together and have put together a core capable of being one of the top guilds. We are looking for a loyal and dedicated healer and ranged dps to join us this tier and make great things happen! StukeMaster#1191 Add my BTag and get ahold of me, or attach a message and I'll get back of you. http://eternalsofarthas.enjin.com/ **MODS** Please do not delete this thread. I am the recruiting officer and you deleted my last one.Bigstuke1 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Holy pally LF casual raids I am looking to raid with my hpally from 7 to 10pm weekdays. Have a lot of experience but will let you know more details if you are interested and the schedule match. Also a little bit behind in gear but i ll catch up.Warrios0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 VOTE FOR PATOFF Hello you all, my name is Patöff ! I just transfered here and i am glad to tell you that i am the new president of Arthas ! The next election are coming and you must remember who got your back ! Remember good peasants, VOTE FOR PATOFF ! For any questions, whisper me anytime, Patöff in game To assist me with the election, you can send funds whenever you want to my mail box ! i'll remember your name and be sure to find you a nice job once i'm elected !Madoff6 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 WTB chanting kit 1-600 Exactly what the topic says. I'm looking to buy an enchanting kit. Reply to this post or message me in game with a price. Thanks.Vittlez1 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 528 fury war, lf late night raiding guild. looking for something to start round 11pm server, sidenote second shift sucks !@#. pst in game or message on here ty. ive only killed heroic Jin and Ji, have exp on heroic twins, tortos and ironquon.Skullscraper3 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 ✦3/13HC 25M[H]✦ - Late Night LF Tank & More! ★About Us★ <Picked Last> We are semi-hardcore late night (EST) evening (PST) guild. We recently re-rolled on Arthas after the guild we were in decided to quit raiding. Instead of trying to start up on a dying server, we decided to relocate to Arthas. While we were on Dragonmaw, we finished at 12/12N 2/13H on 25s, and the same for 10s. We have a very adult and mature raiding atmosphere, i.e., we get a bit MA rated on our VoIP. While the guild itself is new, the folks raiding and leading have been together for quite some time. ★Mission Statement★ By no means we consider ourselves elitists; however, we pride ourselves in our vast knowledge about knowing our classes inside and out. What we are seeking are talented and reliable raiders who are determined to see more heroic progression in a limited time. ★Raid Schedule★ Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-2am EST (8pm-11pm PST) We raid 9 hours a week, and expect raiders to maintain 95% attendance. We will wipe, it's part of progression. If you can't handle it, we aren't the guild for you. You will be called out if you continuously mess up and cause raid wipes. Finally, You are required to be properly geared (510+ iLevel): e.g., gemmed, forged and enchanted. ★Loot System★ EPGP with monthly decay. ★Recruiting★ Summertime is such a bane for raiders because this is the time where everyone takes a vacation and such. However, for some of us, playing WoW is the perfect get away! We are not picky with recruitment so if you are seeking to be part of a late night raiding guild, don't hesitate to contact us even though your class and spec are not listed. ★Current Needs★ ♔TANK: Prot Pally Prot Warrior BrewM Monk Guardian Druid ♕RANGED: Warlock Boomkin Mage Spriest ♙MELEE: Rogue Pally Kitty WW Monk ✙HEALER: H. Pally PLEASE DROP BY EVEN IF YOUR CLASS AND SPEC ARE NOT LISTED. WE'LL CHECK YOU OUT AND WE MEAN IT. ★Contact Info★ If you are interested, below are the information you need to apply or get to know us: pickedlast.net Myself: Frozzy#1904 ◀Recruitment Rakane: KRAJEN#1617 ◀GM ❤Frozilla9 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [H] Skill is recruiting Skill is searching for a DPS for our progression into Siege, currently 8/14 We raid Tues/Thurs 9p-12am with back up days usually being Sunday/Monday Prefer a ret paladin but will consider anyone who feels as though they can handle it. Please whisper me in game or respond to this post if you're interested :)Cipher5 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 <H> <10 man>< Phenomenon > We have a very long history of raiding in our guild, Our guild leadership recently took a month break when we decided to get away from 25 man. we are coming back just in time for 5.4 and forming a pro 10 man we are 2/13 heroic and are gonna work on some more heroics till 5.4 gets here. Needs 1 healer druid/pally/monk tues/weds/thurs/sun 745-1130 Tang#1917Detang0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 [H] <Impervious> (10m) LF Ret/War DPS and Hun We are looking to hit 5.4 strong and want to bolster our roster a bit. Recently a few guildies had RL responsibilities creep up and we find ourselves short-handed. We are looking for the following: DPS Warrior or Ret Pally with Tanking offspec Hunter (any spec, but willing to play the best at the time) Here's what you can expect: There is a sort of trial period. It's pretty hard to fail this; show up and perform at a reasonable level. We aren't exactly hardcore, but we do expect people to generally be on-time unless prior notice is given. You are expected to show up with appropriate raid materials, and enchant/gem gear in a timely fashion. You are expected to have at least a basic understanding of theory behind your class. This is to aid in determining strategies for new encounters. We encourage you to participate with us outside of raiding. We have various activities both in and out of WoW. We're a friendly bunch, and don't bite. We expect raiders learn fights we are about to attempt. Watching a youtube video and/or reading some text isn't particularly time consuming and we will generally provide you with links if you ask. Here's some quick info about us: Raid evenings Mon, Tues from 9-12 and Wed from 10-1 (Eastern Standard Time). Horde on Arthas. It's a large, vibrant PvP server with a flourishing economy, with horde as the dominant faction. Small-tight nit group that plays many games together. Some recent games we've played (along with WoW) include LoL and Payday 2. We are all at least college age, though most of us are well into our 20's and some even have families. We have our own private mumble server that we use for all games we play. You are welcome to play ALL games with us, not just WoW. We understand RL gets in the way sometimes so we keep our hours limited (and DO NOT GO OVER). All we ask is that you give some heads up if you can't make raid. We take part in other activities outside of raids (that are, of course, entirely optional). One of these includes shot-night: we turned LFR into a drinking game! Have a blast with some of us on Friday nights. Drinking is not required, of course, so the sober people can poke fun at the drunk ones! You are not being invited just to pad our roster. You will not see much (if any) bench time, and can expect to play on pretty much every boss. Our roster is flexible. If you really want to role or main change (especially for an expansion) you are absolutely welcome to. Feel free to contact our GM (Vylee, Vybrant) or myself (Zyrm/Xyrmfu), or reply to this thread. Most of us do work full time, so we may not be on until evening.Zyrm0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 WTB 1-600 Inscription Kit Whisper me in game. thank youDawnsky0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Looking for raid guild ele shaman looking to start raiding, very interested in 5.4 msg me for info/with infoLohdued2 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 azealiabanks 1 preview this is a really bad quality version but until I can upload it to somewhere I streamed a rough edit. http://www.twitch.tv/therealazealiabanks/c/2866920 check it outAzealiabanks0 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 WTB JC kit Interested in buying a jewelcrafting leveling kit for a decent amount. pst in game for price negotiation.Validante0 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 BLIZZARD READ - Players needs to be banned Jungah here on arthas has been wiping oondasta groups apparently for days at a time and nothing is being done, no responses to tickets or reports against him. Care to do something about it? it appears this person has no life and can stop oon attempts for hours on end. Not sure what we pay you guys every month for if you don't do a thing about this. Pretty old nowChaosghost9 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Holy/Ret lf raiding guild 513 Holy, 508 Ret knowing 12/12 only completed 11/12 due to silly people. I was a very proficient raider in wotlk, then played on and off through cata and mop. Preferably weekday raid times, but can do weekends, only conflict is Monday until 9pm server.Aurey5 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Paladin and Druid LF raiding guild for 5.4 Hey, me and a friend are looking for guild to raid with for 5.4. We are both 1/13 H (stopped raiding after that) and I am 520 as holy and my ret will be near there soon. He is 531 guardian druid. I am mainly looking to heal but I can dps but he can only tank. Message me here or in-game for any further info. Edit: Looking for 10man mainly unless the 25man group is experienced.Exalus6 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 LF 25M Raiding Guild for 5.4 I am looking for a new 25 man raiding guild to raid with on any of my toons. I can adjust my availability for Sunday - Wednesday if needed. I am also willing to transfer to any active server, Horde or Alliance. Whichever toon I play for a new home guild will be my main for the expansion. While having a slightly raunchy sense of humor, I will take raiding seriously once the raid starts. I do not care about gear! I only view gear as a means to down content. Name : Brant Battletag : Downsisfunny#1726 Classes : Death Knight: Hustlebooty-Tichondrius (Blood/Unholy) 505 ilevel Priest: Gonlearntday-Tichondrius (Holy/Shadow) 505 ilevel Mage: Spankins-Zul'Jin (Frost/Fire) 510 ilevel Druid: Chunkyperiod-Zul'Jin (Boomy/Resto) < 500 ilevel Warrior: Klickr-Zul'Jin (Prot/Arms) < 500 ilevel Age: 24 Professions : Mining/Jewelcrafting on DK, Tailoring/Enchanting on Mage, can learn any Addons : Mumble/Vent/Skype/Recount/DBM/Omen Typical Weekly Playtime : 20 hours Raid Experience: 6/8H DS in Cata, 5/12 with PuGs this expansion on Spankins-Zul'Jin Availability: I am night-shift, so I am available at the following times (EST): Sunday: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM Thursday/Friday: Anytime Saturday: Anytime prior to 11:00 PM Location : North Carolina DO YOU HAVE A RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION : Yes Alts in other guilds that may affect raid availability? No UI Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/20TCqwn.jpg (not a raid pic, but my UI stays the same)Hustlebooty1 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 WTB JC kit I'm interested in buying one of these for a reasonable price. Please leave your offers on this thread or contact me in game sisyphus#1283. Thank you in advance.Spooq0 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 <Flashed> Recruiting for 5.4 Hello all! Flashed is a 12/12 3/13H Raiding guild that is looking to fill our core 10 man and flex groups for 5.4. We're accepting all classes, with high need for DPS. If you aren't DPS, feel free to contact us anyways, we have several members who fill in many roles and are willing to switch to benefit the team! We're looking for raiders with an ilevel of at least 520 to tackle the new content. Raid times will be Tuesday/Wednesday 9-1 for flex, and Thursday 9-1 for 10m progression. We will also entertain alt runs on Fridays/Mondays. If you would like more info, contact Valeath, Uvmmoll, or Shokkawin ingame. See you around.Shokkawin0 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Mage back from a break looking for new home Hey guys, I'm back to Arthas after a sort of hiatus from the game. I have come to learn that one never really truly kicks the habit of Warcraft much like a drug. Regardless I have come into a lot of free time for the foreseeable future and I would like to get back into raiding. I have most of my raiding experience on my Paladin that I used to play on Shattered Halls EU (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-halls/Luminair%C3%AB/simple). After finishing up school in Europe I moved back to the states and about a year ago I made this mage. I leveled it up to 85 during late cata and I kind stopped playing till now. I recently got back into the game and I am gearing up and looking for a friendly/competitive raiding guild to go kill some huge monsters and progress through content with! :) I am pretty much available after 7pm EST every night except for monday and wednesday when I can get back online around 9:30 server.. Please fell free to post here or contact me in gameKryptonixx0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Possible Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Getting close to having all my shards for this mount and really would only be interested in selling it. Any serious buyers message me in game or here for offers.Cbueight0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Possible Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Getting close to having all my shards for this mount and really would only be interested in selling it. Any serious buyers message me in game or here for offers.Cbueight0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 delete ooooInânna0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 [H] Looking to fill Core spots in 25m What we need: (1) Healer: Monk (1) Melee DPS: Monk, Warrior, Shaman (2) Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Lock We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10st. We are a fun group, but take progression seriously. We are 12/12 exp and will be jumping right into SoO asap! If you are interested, add me Amyzing#1625 and whisper me in game or you can go to our site and fill out the tiny application and I will contact you in game once I become available. www.TheGuildHorizon.webs.comShaydin0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Healer LF Guild nights or weekends The guild im currently in has changed raiding times that i cant accept. I am currently looking for a weekend or week night ( 9pm or later) raiding guild. I am 28 years old, have vent, mic and can follow instructions with common sense. I have all classes to cap but only looking to join with one or two toons.Toruma8 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 494 ret paladin LF raid team 10/25 Just recently came back to the game. Very minimal progression in this tier, but I learn fast. I have been apart of a progression guild in the past, I was 8/8 heroic in 4.3 and 7/7 normal in 4.2. I am available Monday - Thursday, would prefer to raid 2 nights a week but willing to do 3 nights. I also have a holy offspec with a 483 ilvlCathin1 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Mage LF new guild (Home) and raid Hello everyone Im looking for new Guild and raid spot for frost mage ( Till i get some gear for Fire). Currently i couldnt do much raid on my mage but i will learn so fast. i can do 3 days raid in week and EST time from 8 or late and can stay to 12.Keltory6 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 [H] Couple looking for a home for raiding/pvp Heya. We transferred here back in April and are looking for a raiding guild, we've tried a few guilds but none of them seemed to work out due to lack of raiders. I'm tired of hopping from guild to guild, I'd love to find an active and reliable raid group to stick with for a while. We have both been playing the game for a very long time and have experience with current content and will be fast learners for any future content. We do the research and have a fairly decent grasp on how to play our classes, and both have vent and mumble and are able to communicate. We are interested in a 10 man raid team. I play an enhancement shaman (ilvl 510) with a restoration offspec (offspec isn't terribly geared yet but it's something I'm working on) and he plays a prot paladin (507ish ilvl, I believe) with a ret offspec. Our raiding schedule is pretty flexible at the moment. Anyway, feel free to whisper either of us in game (Caseybear or Uncensured) or leave a comment here if you think we'd be a good addition to your team. Thanks for taking the time to read. ^_^Caseybear3 Sep 2, 2013