Arthas

Sep 24, 2013 Frost/Unholy Death Knight LF Weekend raiding I'm currently looking for a weekend raiding guild, or with raid days that do not fall on Monday-Wednesday. I am very experienced, and knowledgeable of my class. 12/12 N, 5/13 H (ToT) 7/14 (SoO) Anything else, add my battle tag - Iraqiseruos#1226 Can actually give you logs if needed!Déathz10 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 wtb 13/13 heroic ToT I would like to buy a carry of 13/13 ToT and all the loot drops. Leave info and pricing. ThanksDrelbrezzbek0 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 WTB Engineer 1-600 Kit Looking for a kit on ally side pst in game or let me know whats good on hereShanknspankk0 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 534 Surv Hunter(Found a guild) Dont add or msg for guildMellanna1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 @ Rikakku What's the point of killing Beth'tilac with less than 1 second left on the tame? If anything you could've attacked me or interrupted it. Really dude, real scummy move right there.Maeldar5 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 (H)532 FDK LF Core raid spot 4/14 N 6/14 FLX Whisper ingame for any more questions you might want to ask. Kazzert#1828Tadbit1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 520 Frost dk lf weekend flex group. Currently 8/14 in flex on this toon and 8/14 normal on my main. Just looking for a group to knock out flex runs on the weekend, late night fri/sat.Mazzrimtaim0 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 LF Horde PVP guild Hello Arthas I have am currently on a lack lust realm that doesnt really pvp so I wanted to know if any pvp guilds had opening. I just want to hop on and be able to pvp with a social community and I hope to learn and hopefully progress my rating. I have been as high as 1800 on my rogue, but will be taking this warrior over to the dark side :).Aristodemus1 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Blah Tell you what, you guys just let me know when you're done with Timeless Isle (in a few weeks or so), and I'll bother logging back in. This ratio thing is the pits.Whiteleaf4 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 Need help: Change of Command Quest Hi Hi Need help completing this quest, if you see me online and you need it as well, please message me. If you don't need it, and just want to be a bro and help, I will spot you 500g for you troubles upon completion. Or reply here and we can arrange a time etc. Thanks ZZarthadan3 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 Hockey The new season is almost upon us. Predictions? Thoughts? I'm curious to see if the Wild can coalesce after last year's free agent spree, how Grabovski works out for the Caps, and how Detroit fares in the East (and with Alfredsson, to boot, that's gonna take some getting used to!) The fun starts in 11 days with Toronto-Montreal, Washington-Chicago, and Winnipeg-Edmonton. Hockey's back, hooray! =)Whiteleaf2 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 [H] 540 ele shaman lf core raid spot Looking for a good home and group of people to raid with. Currently only have Norushen and Sha of pride kills on normal, though I've cleared flex and keep up-to-date on boss fights and strategies. I have a light work schedule so mon/wed/thurs/sun would be my best nights to raid. preferably starting AFTER 7pm server time. Whisper me in game through my battletag Rastafaree#1362, send an in-game mail, or just reply here. I look forward to hearing from you :D This is for a core raid spot onlyRastafaree1 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 New player lf raiding guild Hi guys, I just started playing WoW last month and I'm looking for a raiding guild. My current ilvl is 496. I'm a pretty smart and extremely competitive, but also enjoy having fun. Looking for people who are equally dedicated as I am. As far as times go, I work 9-5EST but around that I am free, and I can work my weekends around the day or two raids are setup, I am very flexible. I'm 20 years old, have a mic and a very sarcastic sense of humor. Looking to hear from some people soon. You can add me ingame at Mattehwubbs#1877 or send me an ingame mail @Roadtoti.Roadtoti5 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 525 Hunter LF SoO Progression Guild 10/25 [H] Back for 5.4, it would appear that SY has all at once stopped playing/raiding. I am unsure of what all occurred, however, I am now in need of a guild that raids SoO 10/25 in a regular and progressive manner. I am willing to be sat, and more than willing to fill spots on weaker attendance days as well. Please let me know if you, or your guild is looking for a hunter dps spot needing to be filled with someone competent, consistent, and patient with regards to progress. Thanks. - Broatmeal Edit: I have found a guild, but thank you for your consideration.Broatmeal1 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Returning Healers LF Raiding Guild Experienced resto-shaman and resto-druid LF a raiding guild. We have been healing since WotLK and have recently returned and transferred to Arthas. We are available most weekends and some weekdays depending on our schedules.Sukavi1 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 WTS Alchemy Kit 1-600 I have 3 alchemy kits already made up atm and looking to sell. If you are looking to quickly max out a fresh profession this is the way to do it. I have done all the hard work in gathering all the herbs you need from start to finish. If you are interested in purchasing a kit add me to r-id fluffers#1949 and send me a tell. 14k is the asking price for each.Fluffers4 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 [H] <Inappropriate> 25m LF DPS for SoO. <Inappropriate> is a semi-casual 25m Horde raiding guild that is currently 6/14. Our focus is successful 25-man raiding on a casual raid schedule. While we believe that we don't need to sacrifice our personal lives to push content, due to our lax raid schedule we demand great dedication and focus from our raid members. More importantly, we are a group that has a great deal of fun together with the friends we've made along the way. Inappropriate was founded in mid cata when several long time friends and raiders from Alliance side were struggling to find competent raiders on the dwindling Alliance faction. They faction transferred, and have been clearing content at a comfortable pace since. Our core has been raiding together since BC (<WE RAID> in BC, <Reraid> in WotLK). Our loot system is a relation of raid attendance, performance, and donations to the guild versus gear awarded in our raids. For short, it's called EPGP. The very basic explanation is that on top of the typical raider > trial > probation loot priority, you will win or lose item rolls based on how much gear you have already gotten compared to how much you've raided. Raid more and donate lots of stuff when we need it, and you are more likely to receive loot. Win loot and you are much less likely to win additional loot. Inappropriate raids during the following times (all times are server time): Monday - 7:30-10:30pm Tuesday - 7:30-10:30pm Thursday - 7:30-10:30pm We are currently looking for the following classes for our raid roster, and all interested applicants should visit inappropriate-guild.net in order to apply: RECRUITING - Druid: DPS (Balance and Feral) Hunter: DPS Mage: DPS Monk: DPS Paladin: Heals, DPS Priest: DPS Rogue: DPS Shaman: DPS (Elemental and Enhance) Warlock: DPS Warrior: DPS CLOSED - Death Knight: Tank, DPS Druid: Tank Monk: Tank Warrior: TankLocke8 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Rachael Ray Fight Club beats Hey im MVP / ABN And were recruiting 2k+ players http://www.twitch.tv/cathorist/c/2816838Psycogirl3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 WTS Skunky Alemental Title says it all add me Tinyspark#1212 for priceFelwaffles1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 (H) Anguish 8/14 10man LF dps with tank OS Anguish is a casual, but progression minded, Horde raiding guild on Arthas. We have been around, in various forms, since Vanilla WoW and many of us played previous MMOs together as well. Our guild is fairly small and has about 30 active members. The average age of our guild sits right around 27-30 and we have nobody under 20. We find our environment really fits working and mature adults. Good players are definitely valued but we will not tolerate immature or rude behavior that reduces the enjoyment of raiding for other players. Raider input is always welcome but we don't tolerate prima donnas or know-it-alls. Because of this, for many years we have had a smoothly functioning raid with a very friendly atmosphere. Each and every raider is looked after and we have little drama. We are specifically looking for DPS class with a tanking OS. Main tank is a Prot warrior with Guardian Druid. Current healers are Resto Druid and Resto Shaman with Priest OS heals. Core DPS include - warlock, mage, rogue, priest, shaman. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 9 till 12 server and are currently 8/14. Please contact Thejesser or Làn / Jéor ingame. Look us up!: Raid Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/hkemp86 Guild Site - www.anguishdt.com Parses - www.worldoflogs.com (US-Arthas, "Anguish")Thejesser1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 527 Holy Paladin LF raid team Hi, I am a hardcore vet raider from way back in BC content. Slowed down ever since they ruined PvE after BC, but will always be a dedicated raider. Anyways I am currently sitting on the server illidan atm, but wanting to transfer to Arthas due to RL friends being there, as well as a fresh start on new content. Current content experience? MSV - 6/6 (3/6 H) HoF - 6/6 (2/6 H) ToES - 4/4 ToT - 12/12 What im looking for? 10 or 25 man raid team that raids from anywhere between 5pm - 10pm EST (server time) I am available every night, and will have a 100% attendance record. This gives you a little bit about me and my dedication to this game. I have ToT logs that I can provide as well, all that will be in my application when applying to your guild.Glytch3 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 WTS JC kit 1-600 I have one Jc kit to sell, ready to go! Price is 20k. Send me an in game mail or add my btag Norallyne#1181 I can get it to you right away thanks!Nõva0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 [H] <Impervious> (10m) LF War/Pal Tank We recently had a tank who had to drop due to unforeseen RL commitments. We have someone offspecing as tank currently, but we are looking for a full-time, reliable tank to fill the role. We are specifically looking for a plate tank, specifically Warrior or Paladin (our other MT is a DK), due to loot balancing and tokens. Even missing our old MT, we still managed to down 7/14 bosses in normal mode raiding less than 9 hours for the first week. In the first day of the second week, we already downed 6 of those 7 farm bosses. Here's what you can expect: There is a sort of trial period. It's pretty hard to fail this; show up and perform at a reasonable level. We aren't exactly hardcore, but we do expect people to generally be on-time unless prior notice is given. This is extremely important for a tank role. You are expected to show up with appropriate raid materials, and enchant/gem gear in a timely fashion. You are expected to have at least a basic understanding of theory behind your class. This is to aid in determining strategies for new encounters. We encourage you to participate with us outside of raiding. We have various activities both in and out of WoW. We're a friendly bunch, and don't bite. We expect raiders learn fights we are about to attempt. Watching a youtube video and/or reading some text isn't particularly time consuming and we will generally provide you with links if you ask. Here's some quick info about us: Raid evenings Mon, Tues from 9-12 and Wed from 10-1 (Eastern Standard Time). Small-tight nit group that plays many games together. Some recent games we've played (along with WoW) include LoL and Payday 2. We are all at least college age, though most of us are well into our 20's and some even have families. We have our own private mumble server that we use for all games we play. You are welcome to play ALL games with us, not just WoW. We understand RL gets in the way sometimes so we keep our hours limited (and DO NOT GO OVER). All we ask is that you give some heads up if you can't make raid. Repair costs are covered during raids. We take part in other activities outside of raids (that are, of course, entirely optional). One of these includes shot-night: we turned LFR into a drinking game! Have a blast with some of us on Friday nights. Drinking is not required, of course, so the sober people can poke fun at the drunk ones! You are not being invited just to pad our roster. You will not see much (if any) bench time, and can expect to play on pretty much every boss. Our roster is flexible. If you really want to role or main change (especially for an expansion) you are absolutely welcome to. Feel free to contact our GM (Vylee, Vybrant, RealID: Vylee#1719), the other recruiter (Unbound, RealID: Unbound#1564), or myself (Zyrm, Xyrmfu, RealID: Xyrm#5602), or reply to this thread. Vylee and myself work full time, but Unbound should be on during the day in most cases; if not, feel free to contact any of us in the evening.Zyrm0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 540 Hunter. May be testing my luck with this.... but looking for a reallllly late night raiding guild. My work times prevent me from raiding at the ideal times for everyone, and I don't get off of work until 1AM . I'm a pretty experienced hunter, just havn't had much luck this expac. I do have the legendary cloak, and managed to kill the first 4 bosses on normal mode the first week etc etc.. So if there is by chance any late night raiding guilds that start their raids around 1AM or so.. hit me up!Derpshot0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 < Phenomenon > Recruiting <H> <Phenomenon> Is now 6/14 we are recruiting a new healer and a new non warrior tank and new dps for our core group pref monk/druid/holy pally pst for more info :) hit me up on bnet tang #1917Detang0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Holy Paladin looking for raiding team Hey, I'm an experienced raider and was 1/13H last tier. I am mainly looking to heal but my ret set is 518 and I can dps or be the OS dps for 2 heal fights, but I am not very experienced as a dps in a raid environment. When I'm available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at any time in the evening. If you need to ask me anything please message/mail me in-game or post here and I will check regularly.Exalus2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 LF a Guild. I'm looking to join an active guild. I am a 513 Blood DK with Frost OS and pull upwards of 90K DPS. I have 3 Level 90s a couple of 80s and some 60 toons I would be looking to level and gear up with others. I am interested in raiding but am mostly will only have 100% availability after 11:00 PM server time. I can however be available by 7:00 PM most other night. I am a friendly individual who likes to help others and I play to have fun. If your looking for a raider or have an active guild please leave a reply I would be happy to talk to you and give you my battle tag. Sincerely Ravithor of Arthas.Ravithor4 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 chill out thread hm lets talk about random things :) like my weener size post commentTop0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Looking for a christian guild. Are there any christian guilds on this server?Kareen12 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 WTB Engineer 1-600 Kit like my title says looking for engineer lvling kitCyndicate0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 (H) <DUMPSTER> - Recruiting for core 10m DUMPSTER 10m Horde | Arthas Raid Schedule: Thurs/Sun 7-11pm Est Current Progression: 9/14 SoO <DUMPSTER> is a tight-knit crew of some quality individuals who started on Arthas at release, went our separate ways over the past couple years and have essentially "Come home" to "retire." Our focus has shifted from the external sites and rankings, to the actual quality of time we spend on this game. That doesn't mean poor play. That means surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals where a good time and killing bosses can be one-and-the-same.. With that said: If you're like us and have thrown in the towel on nerd rage, have reached a point of Zen-like raiding we're you're allergic to fire, much prefer a good time with some good people with the itch to mix killing bosses and having a good time, we might have a spot for you. ______________________________________________________________ So why us? We have the experience, skill and history of knowing how to do it. How to approach raiding, but mixing that in with our newer-found focus on a general loss of zeal for the game. How to read encounters and how to adapt our comp. Recruitment Needs: Looking for a skilled/geared Tank or a leet DPS with a viable OS to fill in where needed, that being said all exceptional players are welcome to check us out and hit us up for more info! Requirements: - Logs. Parse things. If you need help with them and are interested, Whisper anyone in <DUMPSTER> and they can direct you to me. I can assist you with that department if needed. - Mumble. Get it. I'd like to talk to you as a person and not whisper. - Interest in being a vocal, active participant in raiding. Know the fights. Know your class. Know more than what your mechanics do, know how they work and why. So, you’re interested aren’t you?!.. Yeah thought you would be… well Contact any of us in game to discuss further or go and visit our website, fill out our short app. So there it is. Lets see what happens. Thanks! Visit our website at http://www.dumpstergaming.com to see more!Misttr17 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 ...then eat the corpses... <Bloodthirsty> Come experience the fastest growing, most active guild on Arthas... Message any member for a guild invite... ...then eat the corpses... BloodthirstyBloodthìrsty0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 [H][25M] LF BrM/PWarr 4/14N 9-12 pm EST TWTR Hello tanks / potential recruits. From The Internet has an immediate need for 1 OT. Realm: Arthas (HIGH POP, no Qs!) Loot: EP/GP Raid Times: 9-12 pm EST T/W/TR Flex Raid: Sunday or Monday ~830 pm EST (Please be able to attend this as well) Previous Tiers: 3/16H & 4/13H (While current, 25man) Last expac: 5/16H & 6/7H & 8/8H(15%) (While current, 25man) Website: http://fti.guildomatic.com (Can send me a private app on our forums if you want as well) Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/arthas Classes: Brewmaster Monk Protection Warrior (May consider Paladin) Requirements: 4/14FLEX / Would like some normal experience too. (Previous Heroic exp too) 530+ ilvl Meta&Cloak Mumble/Microphone A vocal voice with a mature attitude. Consistent upkeep on current class stats, rotations, etc. Able to bond with me to make cohesive tanking team. All inquiries are confidential -> keybrdmssiah#1548 or email ftiarthas [at] gmail [dot] com Talk to you soon. Thanks, Kettler/KeyKettler0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 546 Rogue LF Raiding Guild EDIT: Our healer just likes drama and managed to fix his schedule the next day, and I am currently no longer in need of a raid. Thanks though! :D Hey guys, long-time Arthas player here :D! As of today it appears my group has lost our main healer/recruiter/raid leader, and it seems unlikely we will be able to find a suitable replacement anytime soon. So! I'm looking for a new raiding guild. Preferably 10man (not that I'm against a 25, I just haven't raided them since ICC). I'd like to clear Normal and get on to Heroics quickly. I can make Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon nights, although I'd like to keep my raiding schedule to 2-3 nights if possible. I'm also in CST so later raid times would be great but I could probably make most anything work. <The Eternals> went 6/13 H last tier and did 5/14 this week in Siege. I like to think we'd have done better in ToT but roster changes and no-shows plagued us constantly. If anyone is curious here are logs I keep for all previous raids. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/124425/ If you think there might be room for me in your raid please send a mail in-game to Moritsume or add my battletag MurdaMode#1395. Thanks!Moritsume0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 HI!!!!! I am Iterate and I say the amount of Guild Recruitment posts here on the forums and in Trade Chat is...TOO DAMN HIGH!!!! Also praise Jesus without him you would never be able to raid more then once.Iterate5 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 {AoV} Needs 2 Tanks "Monk/ Pally" Sun 8-11pm Must be experienced and have at least a ilvl of 510+. We provide all raid pots and food, chants, gemming and repairs. Raids will be every Sunday between 8-11pm. We will run flex raids until we are ready for Norms. Look me up or Teacupp whenever you see me on. Thanks for you time.Qpïd1 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 525 Bear tank LF raiding guild -Character Name and Btag DonDovah - dovah#1865 -Class Druid Guardian - Resto, soon to change to boomkin -What type of internet connection do you have Verizon Fios -Do you Disconnect frequently No -Do you have VIOP, mic and able to talk Yes -Previous raiding experience? Firelands normal and heroic Dragon soul normal and heroic MSV normal 3/6 heroic HoF 6/6 normal 1/6 heroic TOES 4/4 normal Throne of thunder -absent Siege of org - 4/14 Armory Profile http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Dondovah/advanced screenshot of your UI and logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ewjh9q3ihug8q3sq/details/4/ http://oi44.tinypic.com/2vb4q3t.jpg -Explain your rotation mangle, mangle, swipe, mangle? It would be easier to raid with you. -Current guild None -Previous guilds The fallen(10)- azuremyst Dusk(10) - azuremyst wolves of war(25) - hyjal How did you hear about us? Guildox server raid progression -How do you research boss fights in advance? PTR testing, fatboss and icyviens Are you applying for a casual or raider position Raid ofc - 7:00pm pacific time / 10:00pm Eastern time and onwards Monday - yes Tuesday - yes Wednesday - yes Thursday - yes friday - yes saturday -yes Sunday - yes Anything you would like to add about yourself? Mysteriously sexy, enjoys raiding and walking around timeless isleDondovah0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 ilvl 531 Frost DK LF Raiding guild Hi I am a friendly player and very experience raider that is in need of a raiding guild. I can raid mostly everyday in the afternoons to what ever time at night. I also know all the fights and 6/14 on normal. I am building my tank spec as well which is ilvl 500. I have great experience in both DPS and tanking and will be a great pick for you're raiding team. Thank youCanspanku0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Any early morning raiding guild here? Sup guys Been mostly doing LFR as I haven't found a guild that fit my schedule. I play from Asia nowadays, so my schedule is a little whack. I can start playing from 8 AM server until 11-12AM server. Weekdays. I was pretty active during WOTLK, then quit during Trials, came back and was pushing hardcore on H FL during Cata, and quit again. Now I am back with assortment of chars. My DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Dejuvenate/advanced My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Dejuve/advanced My Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Dejuvlol/advanced My Lock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Prolock/advanced I'd prefer raiding on my monk as WW, but I can probably gear him as BrM to tank on ocassion (not full time tanking). Hit me up here!Dejuvenate0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 525 Rogue LF guild Progression group 12/12 n 2/13 h ahead of the curve. In need of a core spot for progressionPëyote1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 WTB Spirit of War WTB Spirit of War 8.5k/each, no quantity limit. You can C.O.D. them to me or send me a whisper/mail if interested.Tyralis0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 NORGE INVASJON. Str8 out of da streetz of Oslo we are invading your realms and taking over dat arena. BE PREPARED ARTHAS. BE PREPARED.Scumbagjohn4 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 539 SPriest 529 MW LF Norushen+ As stated, LF a group to take me and my healer friend to raid, don't care if it's 25m or 10m, we both know the fights and have mumble/vent.<br/><br/>Add me IG if interested: Savagefaxion#1837Sharantyyr0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 514 Mage looking for a raid team. Looking for a raid team that raids two-three nights a week. Heroically raided in he past and looking forward to doing it in SoO. I only have a 514 ilvl due to the fact I have been away from the game for a couple of months... My computer was having some issues but now it is up and I am good to go. Add me in game for further questions.Mewtwo2 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 [H] Get rid of all your ghost iron ore now!!! Hello there arthas! Are you tired of having ghost iron ore just not selling on the AH, Sitting inside of your gbank just rotting away or you just don't know what to do with it! Well Send that over my way and I am willing to pay you a reasonable price for it. This week I am willing to take ALL ghost iron ore in stacks for 50g. PST or cod plz <3Cutie4 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 519 Blood DK/ 501 Frost DK LF Raiding Guild. Hello Arthasitans. I am looking for a consistent raid group for Siege of Orgrimmar preferably tanking but I am fairly good at frost as well and would be willing to sub in as Melee DPS. I am not particularly picky about Normal VS Flex I will do ether of both. I am available in the late night on Arthas server time meaning after 11:00 pm some times earlier. I am a willing and able member with some leadership skills if they are needed as well as I also take constructive criticism to heart to better my playstyle. If you are interested in having me fell free to leave a response here with your battle tag and I will respond to you if the interest is mutual. Thank you guy for you time and I hope to talk to some of you soon.Ravithor0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 LF Casual Weeknight Raiding I just got back into the game a few months ago. This is a new account and the first time I've played melee. I played a resto druid from Cata to the early days of ToT. I would like to find a casual weeknight raiding guild who is willing to give me a shot as a noob mdps. It would be ideal if the guild is active often - raids old content, groups for rep grinding, quests, scenarios, etc. I'm available to raid Sun - Thurs 7pm - 12am EST. Malomega#1397Malomega0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Looking for a social guild At the moment I can't raid regularly and don't want to commit to a raid. I'm looking for a guild that's really social, outside of a raid. Preferably people in their 20s and beyond. I'm willing to help fill in raid spots when I can, but due to work I cannot be on during most normal raid times. Thanks :)Naliná1 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 [H] <Rekindle> LF a few more solid raiders. Why hello! I am Tycade, the guild master, located on the server Arthas. We are currently rounding off our core 10m progression group, and are in need of dedicated players. We are a mix of newcomers and old raiders who are looking to get back into the raiding scene, have some fun, and gear up for SoO. We will be working though Throne of Thunder untill 5.4. Please have 500+ Currently, we are looking for: 1 Rogue, Feral Druid or DPS DK All other potential raiders feel free to contact raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday from 8 - 12 EST (Arthas Server Time) and will be putting together flex pugs on off raid nights we are a group that just formed a few weeks ago looking to make strong headway into SoO with out forgetting that this is a game, and should be fun. Raid members are expected to be on time and show up for most raids prepared. If you are interested in joining us, leave a post here, contact myself in game or apply at our website http://rekindlewow.enjin.com/home. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day C:Tycade3 Sep 13, 2013