Arthas

Aug 15, 2013 Early morning raiders? / PVP Hello everyone, I'm just inquiring about am raiding/pvp. is that done on this realm? do you know of a realm that does? a guild looking to build towards it? With my current job I don't have any time to play in the afternoon, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me. Schedule M-F 8/9AM - 1/2PMAstion3 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 [H] <Remorseless> 8/13H LF Spriest w/disc OS [H] <Remorseless> LF Spriest (OS Disc) <Remorseless> of Arthas is looking for excellent players to progress through Heroic Throne of Thunder. ************************************************************* Current Progression 8/13HM ToT 10man ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon/Thurs (7:00pm-11:00pm EST). ------------- Currently Recruiting: Main Spot(s): Shadow Priest w/ Discipline offspec and Mage Bench: Any exceptional player. -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to acquire with-in . About us: Formed November 26th, 2004, we are the one of the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Arthas. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 10man guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly eight years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Remorseless officer or myself: Sinatic, Umo, Droodiot or Muddypuddles (Brudhorn#1334). Additional information about us can be found at: - http://www.remorseless-gaming.net/ - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZf1HAsuwCkl1Abn_A5Lpw/feed - https://www.facebook.com/remorseless.gaming (We are real people, not Bots.) We wish you the best in your guild search!Muddypuddles7 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 <Unjustified Violence> 25 is now recruiting! Unjustified Violence is now recruiting awesome, friendly people who love to have fun and get stuff done no matter your level! Looking to start raiding and progression, and we PvP! For more information please send tell or mail to Almightius or Mzalm. Our guild is a social and active group of friends who love to make the most of the game and having fun doing it. We will raid and PvP, and help with leveling, and gearing, as well as, transmog runs with monthly transmog competitions, weekly guild lottery winners, and world PvP. We love to have fun above all else, after all this is a game!Almightius0 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 [H] Fury/prot warrior LF raiding guild 512 ilvl Fury warrior with a prot offspec (though its only sitting at 485 currently) looking for a raiding guild. I'm looking to start back into raiding due to more time to do so, though I realize how late into the patch/tier it is. I Have only killed Lei Shin in normal ToT but I've done the rest on LFR. Looking for a guild that needs a dps slot filled and thats starting to get into ToT. Please get back to me on here, or PM me my tag is Rastafaree#1362 ThanksNoaarpforme0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 <H> 529 mw monk possibly looking for guild My current group may be calling it quits and I'm just weighing my options ATM. 12/12 2/13 xp (Jin and Ji kun) with experience on horridon and tortos heroic. Raids have to be week days and prefferably ending at 11 server but can go till 12 server at max. Open to any options just must have a full competent team that is punctual on making raid times.Vittlez5 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 [H25] <Inappropriate> Recruiting for 5.4 <Inappropriate> is a 25-man Horde raiding guild recruiting healers and ranged DPS for patch 5.4. Our focus is successful 25-man raiding on a casual raid schedule. While we believe that we don't need to sacrifice our personal lives to push content, we require dedication and focus from our raid members. More importantly, we are a group that has a great deal of fun together with the friends we've made along the way. Raiding Schedule (Server Time, EST): Monday: 7:30 - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 7:30 - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30 PM We are currently looking for exceptional healers and ranged DPS (ilvl 520+). If your class recruitment is listed as closed but you feel as though you could compete immediately, please apply. All interested applicants should visit our website to apply. http://www.inappropriate-guild.net Recruiting: Death Knight: Closed Druid: Restoration Hunter: All Mage: All Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Holy Priest: All Rogue: Closed Shaman: Elemental, Restoration Warlock: All Warrior: Closed Contact Strattin#1783 in game if you have any questions. Officers: Aineias, Locke, Nillavi, Rie, StrattenStratten8 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Alliance to Horde ratio I'm pretty certain horde outnumber alliance, but by how much? Is it a huge amount or not very noticeable?Gwas8 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 [H] < OFTR > No longer raiding =( We have called raiding as of 8/13/2013 It was a fun 2 years, and I want to thank all of these individuals: Holyradiance, Cevk, Lora, Emrys, Cairme, Armmageddon, Aiyanna, Abscond/Karma, Krucks, Shrimpers, Foree It's been beyond wonderful raiding with you guys and I wish you all the best. Several top notch players, and they certainly deserve the best It's been great, and I couldn't have asked for more of you guys. THANK YOU! We have no intentions, as of this point, to try and get the guild back together at any point. - CarbuncleCarbuncle108 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 2/13H Flashed is recruiting for Core spots! Hello all! Flashed is a 12/12 2/13H Raiding guild that is looking to fill our core 10 man groups. We're accepting all classes. Raid times are 7:30pm Tuesday and Thursday with cleanup afterwards. Priority to an RDPS. If you aren't RDPS, feel free to contact us anyways, we have several members who fill in many roles and are willing to switch to benefit the team! We're also recruiting openly for our 25 man alt run on Wednesdays at 9pm, second alt night still to be determined. If you would like more info, contact Valeath or Uvmmoll! See you around, ValValeath39 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Any guild looking for a 5/13 heroic rogue? 535 rogue looking for new home. raid times 7-11 EST 5/13 heroic exp/kills.Perrseuss2 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Destro/Aff lf arena partners I've just recently come back to the game, and I am looking for 3's partners. I will admit that I am not that experienced in arenas, but I'm hoping to find people who will "Teach" me. I have a few pieces of Tyrannical. I prefer experienced players, but it is not a requirement. I do have vent/raidcall. So if you're interested, then hit me up.. Thanks.Äzrael0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 >>> Selling Tol'vir Hieroglyphics!!! <<< Speed up the process of getting Crawling Claw & Scepter of Azj'Aqir by using these Keystones. Selling for only 600g ea, have a large supply of them. Send me in game mail if you wish to purchase them.Halcyon3 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Hey guise. Diplo here!Diplo4 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 Looking for a pve guild for 5.4 So basically I'm looking for a PVE guild for the next patch. I've been a pvp'r for all of Cata and up until now in MOP. I'm looking to raid 2-3 times a week with one weekend day being ideal. Midnight is my hard cutoff as I have to work in the AM. I'm going to be running LFR and heroic scenarios to attempt to get some gear in place for the upcoming patch. Talon#1436 is my battle-tag.Talón1 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 [H] [10] <Aperture Laboratories> LF TANK/DPS HELLO THERE, Aperture Laboratories is a (technically old) NEW raiding guild looking for people to do things where you kill stuff in a group of people for fun. Guild leaders have experience both raiding, bicycling AND leading raids/raiding guilds so that shouldn't be a concern. For the record, the raiding guilds that were lead were reasonably successful at targeted content however they were not hardcore or anything and as such the raids were more of a "hey I like to play games with people who are hilarious and sexy and sometimes get epix" and one time we broke out into Queen in ICC while killing a boss. We are currently accepting all levels, although level 90s are preferred. Gear level doesn't matter because if you have bad gear we'll bully you until you get good gear and then we'll have a good gear party and we'll invite all your friends. Classes we would really like to have because they're nice to have in raids: DK Tank Another kind of tank, perhaps a pally or a warrior or a warlock pet that would actually be the main tank, I just like having a DK tanky dps for incase situations Mage Rogue (but not male undead, those animations are soooo annoying) (Maybe a feral druid of the kind that always out dps's everyone and no one knows how and he's just that really cool guy you want to be friends with) Current projected raid times would be 2 of the following: Tues/Wed/Sat (~10pm-1am Weekdays, Weekends whenever anyone's not busy because weekends are for triumphs). We do not plan on playing a lot as a bunch of us have important things to do so your commitment would basically be 6 hours of super fun time a week where you would make new best friends. If you are interested, know any cool jokes (especially really "lame" ones that involve science or something, I find those actually hilarious), or want to make fun of me and my friends' attempt to make a raiding guild, please send a tell or ingame mail to Amphiaraus/Magicpieman/Sanlar (I think that's how it's spelled, I honestly don't know). I can't think of a good or amusing sign off. One of the officers suggested Autobots roll out but that wasn't the best in my opinion.Magicpieman22 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 "Rare" Buddy Oh you know just enjoying a bugged out core hound pet with 2.74 mil hp and massive taking up half the room on Yowlers spawn cave. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/jc4lyf119/WoWScrnShot_081013_180026.jpgPèppy0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Selling Crimson Deathcharger - Neutral AH A steal for Alliance buyers! Bid: 89K, Buyout: 109K http://www.wowhead.com/item=52200 Get it while it's hot.Bluetorrent1 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 want to play 3s with capstone and batousi Anglewaffle3 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Warlock looking for PvP guild Im looking for a PvP guild. And go!Reverencê1 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 [H]Marshmallow Cupcakes(6/13H),10M,Recruiting RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, 9:00PM - 12:30AM server, Arthas is EST. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Looking for long term tank interested in heroic progression with some raid leading experience. We are a 10-man progression guild on Arthas (6/13H) that was created at the start of the MoP expansion, our progression in T14 was 6/16H. All of our core raiders are committed to be a part of creating a good core raid group that is progression focused but provides a fun and stable environment. We ask our raiders to do their own research and keep up with current class knowledge to perform well in raid, you will find people here that shares constant drive to become better players, but aren't interested in the competitive scene. Our officers loves raiding and this is why we created this guild together, if you enjoy raiding then this would be a great place for you as our group is committed to long-term raiding as well. Our recruitment requirements for a prospective member are: - Basic knowledge of their class. - Willing to learn and good raid attitude. - Stable schedule and can make most raid nights on time. - Enjoys raiding and not just here for the gears. - New members are encouraged to play what they like. - Vent. INTERESTED? Battletag alwaysmiddle#1413 in game for a chat.Middletroll15 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 [H] <Unforgiven> |10M| Recruiting <Unforgiven> - Recruiting : Closed 12/12 ToT - Heroic Progression We are looking for : [Healer] - Closed [DPS] - Closed [Tank] - Closed iLVL : 515+ Raid Times : -Monday 9-12 EST -Tuesday 9-12 EST -Wednesday 9-12 EST Send me an in-game mail or add me {iEklipse#1941} for more infoDemonyca0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 WTT WOW GOLD FOR DIALBLO3 GOLD looking to trade my 8k wow gold for 400 million diablo 3 gold this ratio is based of third party prices pst me in game either wow or diablo Reinman#1594Yamahmotto0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 WTT WOW GOLD FOR DIALBLO3 GOLD pst me in game if ur intrested in trading for my wow gold for your diablo3 gold i have around 8k looking to get 400mil thats the going rate based on average price of gold from a 3rd party.Yamahmotto0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 536 ilvl holy priest lf guild 2/13 heroic progression experience. Looking to raid weekdays but will consider anything at this point. Prefer times between 7-11 on weekdays and whenever on weekends. I really want to push more heroic content but with gm quitting and looking for a new guild I haven't really had the opportunity this expansion. Battle tag me if you are interested or have more questions.... davinity#1568 The sooner the better! :)Davinity4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 @Top Bananas Good job getting us un-grouped, get raped when grouped x3? Stay out of our arena area!!!!!!!Hayel0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer and others Currently have up for sale: Tabard of the Lightbringer - xxxx Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - xxxx Muradin's Favor - 40k Jaina's Locket - xxxx Sylvanas' Music Box - xxxx All prices are cheaper than AH. My battletag is Rescinded#1174. Contact me in-game through that or create a post on this thread.Aiyanna8 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 520 1/13HM LF weekdays raiding guild Title says it all. Hit me up, im not a scrub been raiding for 7 years now always have done heroics, progression doesn't really mean much to me as long as you are not stuck on like 4/12 lol smokedatloud#1106 or baumgart2@yahoo.comTaquitøs3 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 10m progression raiding looking for warlock <Perks and Purpz> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We are currently 12/12 normal and 1/13 heroic. We are looking for a warlock to join our core 10m and push further heroic progression in ToT. We would prefer a warlock 520+ ilvl, but we are also starting a second group so anyone looking to raid feel free to join. the main group is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9-12 est. All are welcome. If your on Arthas, contact NC or Aerrona in game, if not just reply to the thread. Thank you, and see you soon.Nc1 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 WTS : Alani mount Looking for 30k, please send mail to Aegies if interested, ty.Syzdante3 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 <E.V.I.L.> Horde Side Guild Recruiting! Evil Villain is Lemons is a 10 man guild who has an interest in murdering bosses while still maintaining a very fun loving environment. We look for two things from every raider: a relaxed, chill personality and the will for progression raiding. We are currently one great Holy Paladin and one elite ranged DPS away from breaking through on several heroic bosses, so if you enjoy being part of of a group where you being there will make a difference, come join and let's do some evil together. We raid three nights a week, T/THU/SUN 8:30 to 12:00 EST Feel free to add me! btag: Shadow#12555Shädow21 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 WTB LVL 25 Guild Looking to buy a lvl 25 guild add me in game Insaneo#1414 with price and guild name! ThanksInsaneopyro0 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 grp of 5 lf serious raid group! prot war hunter druid mv monk priest We want a mature environment, we all work really well, we communicate during pulls, hit our numbers and stay out of fire. We want to be the best with 3 nights a week. We are not elitest and we do not rage. We can raid any night of the week except fri/sat. Raid time can start anytime after 6:45pm to 10:00pm PST sun through WEDS. Our attendence is awesome, we enjoy raiding and pushing to be the best. We always try to improve. We give and receive constructive criticism like bosses. We are bosses. Main focus is finding a solid group and getting geared for 5.4. We are all about 480 ilvl. dont let that roadblock you from sending me a msg at hotshotgamer1992@msn.com we dont have any logs but we plan on running logs. We want core spots, we are not bench warmers but we are starters. We can merge or w/e i dont give 3 !@#$s just get me 5 other doods that can do what were here to do. WE DONT DO ALLIANCE! ALSO! if you like the way we think msg me about hoppin on the bandwagen. fuk it we'll make our own group and get this !@#$ rollin.Brozinger7 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 LOOKING FOR GUILD Hello all, im looking for a horde/ alli pve guild that raids weekdays around 8pm-12am, or on weekends anytime after 12 this is my only pve toon but I do have a rogue I would be willing to gear up and It shouldn't take to long, im over on windrunner / Darkspear atm, thanks have a good day:)Pándemonium1 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 494 Lock LF a late night raiding guild. Just recently returned to WoW with the hope of raiding again. I was big into progression back in WoTlk on my rogue, but took a break mid Cata to early MoP. I currently have a destro and affliction spec (hoping that 5.4 brings affliction back). As for raid times, I typically get off work at 10pm and would be able to start raiding no earlier then 11.Befoxin2 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 WORLD PVP BRAWL Horde and Alliance of Arthas I come to you with a question... How would you all like to participate in a huge server wide WPvP Brawl. Horde vs Alliance until one side or the other gives up. I feel the best area to do this would be Gilneas would be the perfect place for this to happen as it wont interfere with lowbies questing as much and would be alot of fun for both sides of the field. If this interests you then please leave a comment so I can decide what day we should do this and we'll see which side is victorious in the end. FOR THE HORDEDroxxlox7 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 LF Raiding Monday/Wednesday Nights I am an experienced Afflic/Destro lock looking for some raiding on Monday/Wednesday nights. My current guild has not yet got into any raiding and during the mean time, I'd like to try and get some runs in. My item level in PVE is ~498 (will be switching into shortly, in PVP at the time of this writing). I have only done one boss outside of LFR, which was the first boss in HoF. I have heroic experience from Cata and Wrath. I am laid back and while not "elitist," I do try and squeeze out every ounce of dps I can and try and help out others who need the help. Personally, I am laid back and a problem solver. I work every other night of the week from 4:30 to 1 am EST, hence why I am looking for Mon/Wed night. Give me a pst if you see me in game, or send some mail!Coreuption1 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 WTS 1-600 Tailoring Kit - 15K!!! I'm selling a 1-600 Tailoring Kit. All you need to do is join my bank alt's guild and withdraw all the mats required from 1-600 tailoring, using the guide on wow-professions. Add my main Emairon, my bank alt Holyudders, or my battletag Vault#1947. I'm looking for a sale of around 15k, but you can PM me with any offer.Emairon3 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 WTB Challenge Mode Carries Hello, I am looking into the possibility of buying Gold Mode Gear on multiple characters (S. Priest, Unh. DK, Warlock, WW Monk and a few others). The aforementioned characters are in full Tyrannical gear. Despite the fact that I only PvP now, a look at my achievements and what not shows a long, effective raiding history, so I am not a complete noob. I am familiar with all instances, and challenge modes are the only PvE thing that I am still interested in doing - raiding just does not cut it for me anymore. If it is not feasible, then so be it, but if it is, please let me know what your prices/policies are. Thank you very much!Connavar1 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 WTB JC 1-600 KIT Currently at 141 JC looking to just get through it pst Cyndicate or mail me if you have one. Thank you and have a nice day.Cyndicate0 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 WTB Jewelcrafting KIt 1-600 pst Recycleman I've been looking for someone to sell me Jewelcrafting kits for about 3 days now and still nobody... I'm buying for 13k gold. I'm online a lot so hit me up anytime :)Recycleman1 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 4/13 hm guild lf raid subs Just looking for some skilled people who don't have time to be main raiders to sub in for absentees (mostly for farm content, free loots!) some patience for progression may be required. BigMacAttack#1936Bigmc1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 547 Skilled Fire Mage Lf Guild raid 547 fire mage LF Guild raid ( 11/13HM exp )(speaking french/english)Pm Xastral01#1487 or post on this forums thx for ur time ;)Xastral2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 LF: HPal/Disc Heals, and Ranged DPS/Heal OS Myself and two friends are starting up a 10 man hardcore raid guild. Most of us have HM experience in content since Ulduar, and range from 12/12 clear up to 8/13 Heroic ToT content. The plan for now would be to gear up as much as possible for 5.4 and pushing 5.4 strong, securing some 5.3 heroics along the way. As this is a fresh start, it is going to be a work in progress, but I can promise you that we will put in the work that is necessary to be a great raiding guild. Information: 4 days 3.5-4 raid hours per raid (8:30-12 is the plan atm) What we will offer: Dedication to the raid Good decision making - The best players will raid. We will be pushing for server first in upcoming content. Recruitment Needs: We need a HPal or Disc Priest, as well as a Ele/Resto Shammy or Boomkin/Resto Druid to round out our team. We're also recruiting casual people who want an opportunity to get in on some rotation stuff here and there. If interested leave your RealID, or add me: Savagefaxion#1837.Sotherin2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Perks and Purpz open recruiting for 10 man Hello all, Perks and Purpz is a 10m raiding guild looking to retool for 5.4. All raiders are welcome to join. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to quickly and efficiently progress in SoO. In ToT we cleared 12/12 normal and 2/13 heroic so far. This was all done while only haveing 8 core members in the raid team. This is where you come in, we are in desperate need of a competent tank and a few dps to round out the group. We are looking for a commited non-warrior tank as well as ranged dps (anyone else feel free to still join). Gear and experience is no problem. Skill and raid awareness, as well as class knowledge and focus are what we are looking for. Current Raid Times Main Progression Group: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am server time (EST) Second Group: Thursday, and Sunday 11:00pm - 2:00am server time (EST) What We Are Looking For We are looking for players who are commited to the raid and not there own personal goals. This means if you are here for the shiny loot and not progression as a group then we do not want you. We expect near 100% attendance on raid nights without a valid reason/proper notification. Life happens, we get that. We will not stand in the way of your IRL commitments but we do expect notification if at all possible. What To Expect from Us If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact any of us or reply to this post. Once you have joined we will get you into a raid ASAP. This will be the begining of your "trial" period during which we will gear you as well as evaluate your performance. After a short trial (1 or 2 nights) we will let you know wether we would like you to be a permanent member of the core group. It is that simple, do well in your trial run and you're in, perform poorly and you're not. Once you have joined the core group, you will be promoted to a higher rank. This gives you a higher daily limit on guild repairs, access to free potions as well as flasks for each night of raid upon request. Feasts/Banquets will be provided so +300 food is by no means required. In the end, we are just a group of guys that like to have fun raiding together. Being organized, and efficient makes progression much easier which in turn leads to more fun. The sooner content is on farm the quicker we can gear our toons the sooner we can get achievements, and the more fun we can have. That is really what it is all about, FUN. We are by no means a hardcore progression guild but we do enjoy quickly and efficiently clearing content. We hope you will join us. Thank you and see you soon.Nc2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 How good is PvP on Arthas? (Looking to xfer) Hi, I've been looking for a new server for a while. I've been thinking of transferring here. If I do xfer I will be playing Horde. I dont like alliance so I would never go to a server like KT or Tich. Most "top" Horde servers for pvp are like 99.99% Horde, which I really don't like. I was wondering if you guys could help me out so I can figure out a little more about this server. Does this server have good pvp'ers on Horde side (multiple 2.2k+ players)? Does this server have a pretty balanced population like 60%horde, or is it like Illidan and is almost completely one faction. Is this server active (Ik its in b/w expacs so its a little dull on all servers atm, but in general is it active)? Any other info would be great!Fuldanx7 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 <Static> selling 25H carries - Wed/Thurs 830 Greetings, fellow Arth...ians! Arthans... Arthinians... whatever! Static has completed all T15 heroic sales and is no longer accepting buyers. If you participated, we appreciate it and THANK YOU! We hope you got some epic loots! If you didn't participate, we hope to see you next tier!Dopamean14 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 MW Monk LF serious 3s Transferring here on Horde Side. Currectly 2234 in 3's. Have gotten Gladiator on my Druid as well 3 seasons. Open to any viable comp.Colbert0 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 515 Bm Hunter Looking for Late night Raiding I currently get off of work at 10:30 ST on week days and latest I get off is 8pm ST Saturday-Sunday.. So I am looking for a guild that raids anytime after that or around that.. I am new to Arthas and just looking for a guild that raids and is active and likes to have fun.. Reply on here please or in-game mail.Braums1 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 hey guys i hope you guys are ready to win some prizes cause ill be giving away another mount and 3 transmog helms from the blizzard store on saturday 8/3 at 10pm eastern on my twitch the only rules are that you have to be a follower of Tripodgam3rs twitch and you can only win one item per night http://www.twitch.tv/tripodgam3rsBàcon1 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Prot Pally LF Raiding Home Short and sweet. New main character LF a raiding team, progression does not matter to start with but would prefer a 25 man guild. Add Soakz#1638Soakzelle0 Aug 1, 2013