Arthas

Nov 29 (H) 4/7M Recruiting ALL(Paid Transfers) <HTG> is recruiting! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders looking to push progression raiding in Legion. Our goal for legion is to be top 200 U.S. come Nighthold. At this time, we are primarily looking for: -Non Druid Tank (high priority) -DPS Death Knights -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman (high priority) -Mages -Windwalker Monk and Mistweaver Monk -Shadow and Holy Priests -Rogues -Warlocks -DPS Warriors We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Always feel free to add me on btag and lets chat!!! Our raid days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Sundays from 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (server time). Please make sure that you can attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Loot is handled via loot council, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights, BiS, and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Curse Voice installed. The trial period for new recruits is two weeks of full attendance. If you are interested in joining either: -Whisper Tyiestian/Fahrad on Arthas. -Add my Battle Tag: HTGFade#1272. -Simply reply here :) Thanks guys have a wonderful day! -TyestianTyiestian7 Nov 29
Nov 29 Dear Kogen of Mouthwatering Beasts I met you in a bg, we lost the game and you seemed to took it pretty badly. I could tell you were upset because even after crying and complaining to everyone in the game, you continued you spam through whispers. I tried to tell you how ironic you were being when you kept telling me to 'grow up kid', but you had ignored me so I couldn't get my reply through. Well, if you ever read this, please try and just let it go. You win some, you lose some. It's not the end of the world champ. You'll get through it! Thanks and best of luck, XidauXidau2 Nov 29
Nov 28 WTS 895 Cloak - Drape of the Forgotten Souls http://imgur.com/a/1RVcG this sexy beast just dropped! current offer is 350kEazypeezy6 Nov 28
Nov 28 H <Pantheon I> recruiting <Pantheon I> is a newly formed guild looking to expand our roster to build a solid group for raiding and pvp. Leadership is currently 7/7 EN and 7/7 H EN. Raid times are TBD, in addition all roles are needed. We also run mythic+ dungeons a regular basis. There is no ilvl requirement to join. Newer an inexperienced players are also welcomed. Message me in game for more info. We are a very chill group of people an understand that everyone have lives outside of WoW. If your looking for some stress free raiding or a community that's relaxed <Pantheon I> is the place to be.Tij6 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Ascendants> 7/7h 3/3n Looking for more. <Ascendants> US Horde on Arthas is recruiting for our core raiding roster! We’ve been around since Cataclysm, with many of our members having raided since vanilla and Wrath. We are a mature guild, primarily focusing on Mythic content and pushing progression each tier. We strive to kill bosses and get loot while having a good time. Our past conquests include Firelands, Dragonsoul, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Black Rock Foundry, Hellfire Citadel and everything in between. Getting the Ahead of the Curve feats of strength and mythic boss mount is something we all pride ourselves on. We are looking for exceptional players or players willing to become exceptional while pushing content and progressing through the expansion. We are especially looking for ranged DPS and healers but if you are an exceptional player of any class or spec, we would love to have you. We are willing to help with Mythic+ and some of us PvP and play other games as a group also. Our raid schedule is currently Tues and Wed 8-11 PM EST with Mon used for clean up or Mythic+ If we sound like a guild for you, stop by www.ascendants.gg and apply or simply drop me a line in-game Okami#11761! See you in game!Valhalan0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck2 Nov 27
Nov 27 [Horde] 3 Of us LF Guild We're LF EN Heroic Farm guild and Mythic progression guild. Bezzi WW Monk 875 Sacred Assassination Rogue 870 Hit me up arthras or leave your id and ill contact you.Bezzi7 Nov 27
Nov 27 LF casual and mature guild (PVE - Horde) Hi all, I have returned to wow for...reasons :). I want to join a mature, fun, laid back guild that values the social aspects of a guild. I'm 32 years old, live at the coast (CA) and will be leveling some new toons. I usually don't do pvp, mostly pve. I don't know which class I will main yet... CheersFeedmenøt2 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Reprieve> Reformed, LFM Weekend Raiding 7/7H <Reprieve> is an old, yet new guild. Reprieve has raided for many years but took a long hiatus at end of Cata(because WOD sucked). We have reformed with some old but mostly new members to tackle Legion content. We are semi-casual (or semi-hardcore) with a laid back environment that still expects performance and adherence to basic raiding rules (i.e., showing up on time, knowing fights, having flasks and pots, etc). We raid Saturday 9:30pm – 1:30pm EST and Sunday 7:00pm to 10:00pm. We are 7/7H EN. Starting TOV on Sunday (11/13/2016) We are an adult-oriented guild and many of us have families and careers that must come first (which is why we raid on weekends). We have consistent mythic+ groups running. Gleader and Raid leader are both 7/7H w/ AOTC. Please whisper CharlieMcgee, Crucify or Seliniss in-game for any questions, insults or to potentially join. Until we build, we will still be clearing Normal (approximately 1 hour) and will be utilizing personal loot. Current Need: DPS: Spriest, !@#. Rogue, WW Monk, Warrior, Hunter.Charliemcgee5 Nov 27
Nov 26 >Notice Us Senpai< (H) 2/7M LF Ranged >Notice Us Senpai< Arthas Horde 2/7M 7/7H is looking to fill our mythic progression roster. Our goal is to push mythic progression as well as mythic+ content. Currently, we are in need of: Shadow Priests/Hunters/Mages/Locks/Boomkins. However, all exceptional and serious players are welcomed. Raid Times: Tuesday 9PM - 12AM EST Thursdays 9PM - 12AM EST Sunday 9PM-12AM EST With an optional alt raid Monday 9PM - 12AM EST We ask our members to push the boundaries of what is possible with their respective class and spec. We value skill, maturity and cooperation over experience and as such we do not require applicants to have experience with past content, however it is preferable. All applicants will have to earn their raid spot and compete with the rest of the guild on a weekly basis. Loot will be distributed using Loot Council, allowing us to balance individual fairness with overall raid effectiveness. All performance augmentations are required ie. food, pots, flasks and a working microphone. Please contact ezpk#1658 uoeRogueit#1497 in game for more information.Tenero4 Nov 26
Nov 24 Ascendants 7/7H recruiting for mythics Ascendants 7/7H 3/3N horde guild is recruiting for mythic progression. Raid times are tues/thurs 8-11pm est and monday for clean up. We are currently looking for exceptional rdps 860+ ilvl, but any great applicants welcome. Ascendants has been raiding as a guild since MoP, with many of its members raiding together since wrath. We have a history of clearing content including mythic SoO and Hfc. Ascendants was server 7 at the end of WoD with mythic Hfc on farm. Great raiding environment with all adults. If you're interested in joining please feel free to contact any member online, add me to real ID bkers#1390 , or visit ascendants.gg. Officers are Bkers, Happi, Buffybot, Doskki, and ThekrimsonBkers4 Nov 24
Nov 24 Looking for more Mythic EN Range DPS Ascendants is a guild looking to start Mythic EN we are currently 7/7/H 3/3N need 3 or more Range DPS to fill our core 20. Raid times are 8-11EST Tues, Thurs. whisper me in game or messege here with ilvl EXP spec if interested.Doskki0 Nov 24
Nov 23 877 enhancement shaman xfering Hey guys i'm looking for a decent guild that progress mythic EN 5/7 + and have been together for a long time , im french canadian as well so if there's a french guild that are looking for a experienced enh shaman hit me up ! Crixus#1532 Ive always raided with top servers guild as french canadian with US players so it doesnt matter to me to raid in english ! j'ai toujours raidez avec des anglais mais si jamais ya une bonne guilde québécoise qui cherche un enh shaman pour progress mythic EN pis Nighthold hit me up !Agrox1 Nov 23
Nov 22 <Ascendants> US Arthas Horde Recruiting <Ascendants> US Horde on Arthas is recruiting for our core raiding roster! We’ve been around since Cataclysm, with many of our members having raided since vanilla and Wrath. We are a mature guild, primarily focusing on Mythic content and pushing progression each tier. We strive to kill bosses and get loot while having a good time. Our past conquests include Firelands, Dragonsoul, Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar, Black Rock Foundry, Hellfire Citadel and everything in between. Getting the Ahead of the Curve feats of strength and mythic boss mount is something we all pride ourselves on. We are looking for exceptional players or players willing to become exceptional while pushing content and progressing through the expansion. We are especially looking for ranged DPS and healers but if you are an exceptional player of any class or spec, we would love to have you. We are willing to help with Mythic+ and some of us PvP and play other games as a group also. Our raid schedule is currently Tues and Wed 8-11 PM EST with Mon used for clean up or Mythic+ If we sound like a guild for you, stop by www.ascendants.gg and apply or simply drop me a line in-game Okami#11761! See you in game!Buffybot11 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H]Heavy Breathing - 3/7M Recruiting DPS! <Heavy Breathing> Horde We are currently 3/7M Emerald Nightmare, looking to fill a couple of Core Positons on our Mythic Roster as well as some back-up and casual positions. A little about us: Formed just over 1 month ago by raiders with a like mind of how we want to get through and see content in Legion. We have raiders that have been playing as long as Vanilla, as well as raiders that have just joined with Legion. We are currently one of the top 2 Raid Night guilds on Arthas, we will be tied for 2nd once we down 4/7M. We have a few of the top ranked players on the Server as well as a few top 100 US ranked players in the guild. We Raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 20:00 until 23:30 (8pm until 11:30pm) EST. We have Casual/Alt raids on Thursday night, and plenty of Mythic+ and other content throughout the week. What we are looking for: Unfortunately at this time, we are not recruiting any Tanks. If your class is closed, we are always accepting players for Off/Alt/Casual night raids. Death Knight – Only exceptional players Demon Hunter - Havoc Druid – Balance and Exceptional Feral Hunter – Closed Currently Mage – Open Monk – Open Paladin - Holy Priest – Open Rogue - Open Shaman - Elemental Warlock - Open Warrior - Arms Trial Period: There is a minimum of 2 week trial period for all new Raid members, the period may be increased. You are still eligible for loot during this time; however Core members will have priority. Loot is handled by a council; true upgrade potential as well as your performance in the raid setting will determine how loot is awarded. During the trial period you are expected to provide your own consumables, once you are part of the core the guild will provide your consumables. We would prefer a quick chat over Discord with one of our officers so that we can both get a feel to see if our Guild and Team would be a fit for you. Feel free to contact any of us when you see us online if you have any questions. Battle.net ID: Skims (Raid Leader) – SkismPrime#1604 Osi (Officer) – Isomax#11731 Terestial (Officer) – Terestial#1555Skims1 Nov 22
Nov 21 <Digital Stank> 7/7 H, Mythic Recruitment We still need 2-3 for our core mythic progression group. Please check recruitment needs below, we will consider paying for transfer for the right player / fit <Digital Stank> 7/7 Normal 7/7Heroic on Mal'Ganis, made up of a group of friends that have been gaming together for a few years now. We have been in multiple MMOs together and held server firsts in WoW, ESO, and FF14 as well as high ranking Diamond players in LoL. Our Goals While we only raid on the weekends we are in no means casual. We simply are a bit older with full schedules during the week and we aim to make the most of our time on the weekends. We plan to be in the top 10 on the server for progression and spots will be competitive. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid Raid Schedule Saturday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server Sunday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server We are looking for like minded individuals with not only a sense of humor but also a drive to get these raid bosses down. We currently use TS3 and it WILL be required for all raiding. We do welcome casual players and PVPers but as a whole we are focused on recruiting raiders for mythic progression. Current Recruitment needs Tanks None Healers' Monk (will consider other solid healers) DPS Huntards Monk Enhance All Exception DPS welcome to apply but the raid spots are competitive While these are the classes we are in search of all Exceptional players are welcome to apply. Please feel free to Contact one of the 3 people listed below. Senax#1743 (contact after 7p.m cst) Bloodbane#11222 (Contact on Kik @Raistlin_B_Onion anytime before 6pm est) Shigedy#1765Wyrmarc4 Nov 21
Nov 20 LF Healer & Tank for static M+ Yo! I'm a beastmode dps & I'm currently looking for a healer and tank for mythic+ shenanigans. I do them everyday, along with normal & heroic raids/karazhan/normal mythics etc. Stick with me, there's never a shortage of things to do. You can my guild aswell (if you want, idc). Btag: Asmo#11634Valed1 Nov 20
Nov 18 <Just Like You Imagined> Horde 1/7M <Just Like You Imagined> Arthas-US HORDE ---Straight to the point--- RAID TIMES Tues, Thurs, Monday 7:30pm EST – 10:30pm EST Alt Raid (optional) Friday 7:30pm- Clear EST ---Progression---- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Guild Best Mythic + lvl 12 --Recruitment Demands--- ---Tank--- ::::Full::: ---Healers--- Mistweaver - Low ---Ranged DPS--- Spriest - High Mage - Medium Hunter - Low Warlock - Medium Elemental Shaman - High Boomkin - Low ---Melee DPS--- Death Knight - High Wind Walker Monk - High Rogue - Medium Arms Warrior - Medium Ret Paladin - Low Feral Druid - Low Enhancement Shaman - Low Havoc Demon Hunter - Low ---Recruitment Process--- 2 Week trial to make sure you are a good fit for the guild and you get a chance to get a feel for our raiding atmosphere in Raids & Mythic+. Discord Voice Com with active social chat, Meme's, More *Paid Character Xfer Possible for experiential recruits* Please add me to Btag sloppybeaver#1246 or apply @ http://jlyi.enjin.com/Sheilan3 Nov 18
Nov 18 LF raiding GUILD!!!!!! We are a Tank healer combo LF a raiding guild Ours is falling apart and we will be needing a new home. I am a Hpriest 873 ilvl and I can provide logs. He is a Druid tank 868 ilvl and also has a boomkin spec he enjoys. We have current expac exp as to 7/7 heroic and TOV exp. We are Needing a guild that raids between the times of 8-11pm server time Tues-Thursday. we also have alts we enjoy to play . We are old school players and have raided since vanilla. Please let me know if anyone fits this criteria.Pandiea4 Nov 18
Nov 18 [H] - Mythic + Dungeon Guild Looking to see if some are interested in joining a smaller tight knit guild focused on Mythic + Dungeons. LFG is alright but I'm hoping to pool some skilled people to help coordinate times/runs. Not looking to take your mains out of your raiding guild, maybe more a off home for your alt. Ideal candidate: - Active player - Mature - Multiple characters - Communicates Reply here or msg in game getmad#1118Rapmusic2 Nov 18
Nov 18 Vox Populi Recruting new people Vox Populi is recruiting all. We are starting to build a raid team for Tuesday & Wednesday from 7 - 10 Pm server time. Need all We are a fun guild who likes to do Mythic +. We are newer to the server and are short people. Let us know if you would like to join. We may even raid on weakens as well as long as people want to. The 6 people we have all transferred to this server to get away from high log in ques.we are friendly bunch of people who like to raid and do mythic dungeons Send me a whisper or in game mail and i can get you invited.Lthero1 Nov 18
Nov 17 LF Mythic+ Group Hello, Currently looking for Healer/Tank for high mythic+ progression. I currently do +10 each week but need a stable team to run them more frequently.Valed5 Nov 17
Nov 17 (H) Endeavor Recruitment <Endeavor> is now recruiting for our Mythic roster and pushing TOV! 7/7H needing RDPS ( non-spriest) and a Tank (non Druid)!! Raid nights Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm. All exceptional Players will be considered We also have a Weekend PVP team and Alt runs!! If you are interested at all please leave a comment or message me directly. Battletag : Britbrat#1136 or find my toons online Leieu, Leifena, Gorganna or any officer can help you.Leieu0 Nov 17
Nov 17 <Chosen> H-Arthas 7/7H I am one of 4 GM's of <Chosen> on Arthas and in 6 weeks we built a community of over 130 active members. We have 4 GM's that have equal say and guild control so that no one in the guild feels like their is a sole dictator deciding things for the guild. We also have 10 officer positions that range from recruitment officers, pvp and pve officers and one of my favorite positions the Guild Morale officer. The GMO is responsible for working with the GM's to coordinate guild giveaways, lotteries and guild events. I have a guild bank tab labeled GM Giveaway that all members can see the contents of and donate items and every Friday at 9pm we schedule a meeting in Dalaran where any member regardless of level can join up and roll on various items from pets, toys, bags, mounts, game time ect. It is a way of giving back to our community of players and bringing our members together to have a fun time of it and hey everyone likes getting free stuff even if its a 300g pet, a 1500g bag or a 5k gold mount. Last Friday we gave away about 25k worth of items and people were playing with all their toys and pets in front of the bank laughing and having a really good time. I donate about 100k gold each month for giveaways and will continue to do it as long as members are participating and enjoying it. I have played this game for over 10 years and have never been part of a guild that has done anything like we are trying to do. We are forming a community of adult mature gamers and honestly I am having more fun now than I ever have in this game. We are not a guild recruiting players but a community of like minded adults looking for any and all to join. We accept everyone from the stellar raider to the more casual player. Currently running two raid groups: Team Vengeance is doing heroic emerald nightmare at 7:30-10pm on Thursday and Sunday and team Retribution is running Heroic emerald nightmare at 8:00-10 on Wednesday and Monday for anyone willing and ready :) We are 7/7H and in need of a few dedicated healers and 230k+ DPS for our core group to start mythic progression. Battle tag: Arihm#11652Arihm4 Nov 17
Nov 16 <Swamp> 1/7mythic 3/3N exp .Dayvon3 Nov 16
Nov 16 ** **Ciliegia0 Nov 16
Nov 16 HTG (H) Recruiting ALL - 4/7M 2/3H :) <HTG> is recruiting! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders looking to push progression raiding in Legion. Our goal for legion is to be top 200 U.S. come Nighthold. At this time, we are primarily looking for: -DPS Death Knights -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman -Mages -Windwalker Monk and Mistweaver Monk -Shadow and Holy Priests -Rogues -Warlocks -DPS Warriors We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Always feel free to add me on btag and lets chat!!! Our raid days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Sundays from 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (server time). Please make sure that you can attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Loot is handled via loot council, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights, BiS, and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Curse Voice installed. The trial period for new recruits is two weeks of full attendance. If you are interested in joining, please whisper Tyiestian or Fahrad on Arthas or add my Battle Tag: HTGFade#1272Tyiestian1 Nov 16
Nov 14 Is your guild having attendance issues? Current recruiting thread located at: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749776784Clairaut3 Nov 14
Nov 13 Récidiviste à la recherche d'une guilde Bonjour à tous, Je suis de retour sur WOW après plus de 5 ans d'absence et j'ai décidé de commencer de nouveaux toons sur Arthas. Je suis donc à la recherche d'une guilde francophone pour agrémenter mon séjour. J'ai aucun toon prêt pour les raids mais je suis de bonne compagnie :) Faites-moi signe si vous voulez bien m'accueillir dans votre guilde. Cordialement, Deus #1931 Chongolongo - lvl 20 monk Tabarnaxx - lvl 20 rogue Matusalem - lvl 20 warlockChongolongo0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <HTG> Recruiting 4/7 Mythic <HTG> is recruiting! We are a group of veteran players and experienced raiders looking to push progression raiding in Legion. Our goal for legion is to be top 200 U.S. come Nighthold. At this time, we are primarily looking for Dps Death Knights Resto Druid Resto Shaman Mages Windwalker Monk and Mistweaver Monk Shadow and Holy Priests Rogues Warlocks Dps Warriors We will still consider any applicants, especially those with outstanding logs, references, etc. Always feel free to add me on btag and lets chat!!! Our raid days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Sundays from 8:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (server time). Please make sure that you can attend all of our raids barring emergencies. Loot is handled via loot council amongst the officers, with aspects such as attendance and performance being considered when determining who receives what. Raiders are expected to research boss fights and their class and should know their proper stat weights, BiS, and skill priority/rotation. Raiders are also expected to be able to handle criticism and understand that there is a possibility of being sat for optimal group comp on certain fights. You should have a stable internet connection and computer, as well as a working microphone and Curse Voice installed. The trial period for new recruits is two weeks of full attendance. If you are interested in joining, please whisper Utherpendrg on Arthas or add me on Btag Nickolonius#1469Utherpendrg3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Horde – Forming Mythic+ Carry Group Hello guys! Are you currently having trouble finding a M+ Carry Group? I may have a solution for your problem. As a member of a US10 guild I am currently finding it hard to find people to dedicate their times to do Mythic+ Carries, mainly in the weekends. As of right now, I do not have a group I can call core and I am looking to change that. That said, I need a DPS, Healer, and Tank. These are the classes I am taking into consideration: DPS Monk Warlock Warrior Hunter Healer Shamman Druid Tank Druid Paladin **If you have another class that is not listed above please feel free to apply** If you think you have the same determination and dedication to put your time into Mythic+ Carries please contact me. (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 Nov 13
Nov 11 Experienced Fire Mage LF Mythic Guild Hello! My guild seemed to break up over Blizzcon weekend and now I am looking for a new one on Arthas. I am currently 863 ilvl with Ahead of the curve Xavius, and some M Nythendra kills along with end game experience in every expansion since vanilla. I am looking for a guild who raids 3 nights a week with a positive and fun atmosphere while progressing. I am not looking to join the best progression guild on the server, but would like to be pushing mythics. Please look at my armory as well as this parse, or any other parses on this page and let me know if you think I would be the right fit: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kMBAmYL4GqxyhC2j#fight=27 Thank you!Raehn2 Nov 11
Nov 9 [Horde] Recruiting for Mythic+ Carry Runs Hello guys! As of right now I am sure some of you may find yourself in the same boat I am currently in. You’re probably in a good guild but you can’t seem to get a solid group for Mythic+ runs. I am currently 7/7M 2/3H. Straight to the point, I decided to form a solid group that can easily 3chest Lv.6-8 carry runs and efficiently do 8-12 keystones. I am currently looking for 2 DPS. I will also take a TANK into consideration if you think you have what it takes. The DPS can be the following classes: Rogue Monk Mage If applying as a tank: Druid Warrior If your class is not listed above but you know you can perform extremely well, please feel free to make yourself known. SCHEDULE Friday : 7pm -11pm Central Standard Time Saturday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time Sunday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time ** CST is 1 hour behind EST and 2 hours ahead of PST** The schedule times may seem a bit too much for some people, but after all I am looking for a dedicated team that is willing to put in their time to efficiently gear while having fun. After all, most of your 880+ gear comes from M+ Dungeons, sad but true. What are you looking from a dps class? I am looking for a solid 400-450k overall dps. There is an iLevel requirement of 870 to be part of this group. Of course, I will always take skill over iLevel but if at this point of the expansion you’re not 870, you really aren’t committed to your progression. Artifact Rank requirement? Each class has its own peak in their artifact. Meaning, a point when unlocking more traits is no longer a dps boost but survavility, utility for your class. My goal is to make the most efficient Mythic plus team to swiftly execute through level.7-10 difficulties. Carry runs are a big focal point. The goal is to do Lv.6-8 carry runs and 3 chesting them, as the team gets to know each other and are comfortable with their strategies, pushing through higher levels and attempting 3 chesting them should be of ease. So far I have been pugging my dps and it is just not a great experience when sometimes the pug we bring as a “carry” is carrying them. I think this needs to stop and time for a hardcore team. After reading all of this you’re still interested feel free to contact me through my btag (Oblivion#12140). Leaving a message here is also acceptable. The more information you give me about your experience, skill the greater chance you have being accepted.Chemz3 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] LF Raiding Guild Returning to WoW Looking for a guild that raids 7-10pm any day of the week :) Can be 6-10/9 or possible to 11 on certain days! Leave a message for anyone recruiting :DStarri7 Nov 9
Nov 9 (H) Endeavor recruiting 7/7H <Endeavor> is now recruiting!!! We are 7/7H and filling for a mythic roster looking for ranged DPS (non Hunter or spriest)and a Healer!! We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm server time. We also have a Weekend RBG team ! If you are interested at all please leave a comment or message me directly. Battletag : Britbrat#1136 or find my toons online Leieu, Leifena, Gorganna or any officer can help you.Leieu3 Nov 9
Nov 8 <DarkHaven> LF Raiders Currently looking for all classes for our mythic raid team. 7/7H 1/7M. Raid times are Tues and Thurs 11:30pm-3am. If interested please message me I will check this fairly often but add me on btag and we can talk. #Frenchie1611Steezynun0 Nov 8
Nov 8 <Rëtribution> 1/7M Recruiting Retribution is recruiting a few reliable healers/1 plate dps and 1 ranged for core heroic/mythic progression we are currently 1/7M. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9-12 PM EST. Leadership: Bareass- Guild Leader/ Raid Leader/ Raid Srategist Skrimps/Dayvon- Raid Leader/ Raid Strategist Tidewalker- Healing Officer Eval/Trial period: Whenever a new person joins they get promoted to the rank of eval or eval-gearing. How it works is that said new player raids with us for 2 straight weeks then the current core raid members will vote deciding if you should become a raid member or extend your trial. As an eval you have access to all loot just like a raid member. What is expected of an eval and all raid members: Have all enchants and gems Show up with food, flask, and runes Know all the fights even if you haven't encountered them If any of these are not met you will be sat Required Addons/Communication: We use RC Loot Council to distribute loot and we expect every raid member and eval to be in vent every raid night for the duration of the raid. If you have any questions message me or my fellow officer/guild leader Thank you for your time! =DTidewalker6 Nov 8
Nov 7 7/7 Exp Raiders LF Absorb/Merge Hey all, <Lil Chang and Friends> is a tight-knit, progression based raiding guild on a casual schedule. We're all skilled, laid back, and mature individuals who are looking to have fun and push some content. We consider ourselves to be hardcore players on a casual schedule. For weeks now we've been clearing Heroic with PUGs and we are sick of it. We are looking to expand our roster to continue our Heroic farm and move onto Mythic content. We've been raiding Wed/Fri 10-1 am, but are willing to change times to accommodate to more people. We enjoy the culture we've created within Lil Chang and Friends and would prefer to stay under our guild tag, but still willing to discuss otherwise. Leadership within the guild is established, but could still be discussed. Our current roster: 1 Tank (Druid) 3 Healers (Shaman, Druid, Priest) 4 DPS (DK, Hunter, Priest, Mage) If you'd like to chat further please contact me via battle.net: Chaos#1933 Thank youBigsquatch1 Nov 7
Nov 7 Enh Sham looking for M progression guild Hi, i am looking for a mythic progression guild. I have been raiding since vanilla and am currently playing an enhancement shaman. I am looking for a guild that does NOT raid on Monday nights. I am in class every Monday night and would miss raid each week. My ideal environment is a group of people who are determined to complete current content and make an active attempt to become better players. I am not a huge fan of people constantly yelling at each other and I cant say i prefer a certain type of people more than others. I have cleared all of heroic EN. However i am only 1/7 M because i am not able to get into mythic as my guilds roster as it is only open to those who can make each night "understandably". I have watched videos on all the fights in mythic and am a fast learned of mechanics. I also usually rank around 90th percentile for my i-lev bracket. Here is a link to this weeks raid. I will not show up on any of the mythic kills except for Nythendra. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JKXkbMrhLfPAxtWN#type=damage-done&fight=9 Also, here is a link to my armory. If you would like to check out my gear. currently 868 i level. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Brazzershd/simple If you would like to contact me, my Bnet id is Stoopkid#1114. Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you.Brazzershd1 Nov 7
Nov 5 (H)Mechanically Challenged 7/7H (8-11 EST) <Mechanically Challenged> We are currently 7/7N 7/7H Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) We are currently recruiting the following Classes/Spec to round out our mythic progression team. RDPS: Balance Druid MDPS: Rogue Enhancement Shaman Healers: Monk These spots are for CORE spots. These are NOT bench spots. If you have any questions please add: Matt#18129 (Albert) Creepur#1312 (Creepur)Albert16 Nov 5
Nov 4 [Horde]Positive Energy 3/7Mythic LFM Positive Energy is a late night guild which raids Tues, Wed, and Sun from 11:30 PM until 3:00 AM. We are in need of a few more raiders to polish off our core, so we can finish this raid content and Put things on farm. Our raid style is relaxed, yet professional. I expect everybody to be serious in combat. We like to have fun in raids, but maturity when needed is a must. We won't take anybody who isn't a team player and/or likes to cause drama. Recruitment We are always looking for good players to join our raids, so if you think you have what it takes to be a raider in our team. Don't hesitate to contact us! Current classes in high demand: Mage Ret War Monk Rogue Raid Days & Times We currently raid 3 days of the following: Tuesday 1130pm-3am EST Wednesday 1130pm-3am EST Sunday 1130pm-3am EST Few of us run stuff everyday for ults. Requirements: Discord: We use Discord Must have We expect you to have it installed and have a Mic. Gear: We are looking for 865+ for tiral. Also would like people to know most fights and be experienced. Spec: You should be able to research and answer anything about your current spec\talent choice\glyphs. So that when the raid leader calls out he needs something, you should know if you can provide the said thing or not. You should always strive to become better. Take less damage, Heal more efficiently, Deal more damage and so on. Encounters: Please look up the encounter prior to engagement. We will always do a run through of what strategy we are doing but, having you research the encounter is advantageous. ---------- We are always looking for good players to join our raids, so if you think you have what it takes to be a raider in our team. Don't hesitate to contact us! It's always worth sending in an application, even if your class is not listed as needed. A good application may open up new possibilities. Contacts: For recruitment, questions, or concerns please contact us in-game: Buc Buccaneers#1835 Kash BLZKash#1262Kashp0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Horde 7/7H Looking to make PVE guild My friends and I are looking to make a relaxed PVE guild that runs raids and mythic + together. We're not looking to have a set core team that needs to show up on specific times of the week. We're just expecting couple of regulars that are down to go based on their availability. If you're on and want to go, you go. If you can't make it, you can't. It's fitting for those who are in school/work. We're trying to mass recruit to have multiple mythic + and raid groups going whenever they want to go. Currently we have: Myself- Bezzi 870 WW Monk AOTC Sacred - 862 Assassination Rogue Caelandra - 860 Ret Paladin We're not looking for specific classes or spec. Only thing we're looking for is ilvl close to 850 or above. Discord and voice chat isn't mandantory. You're welcome to join anytime. If you're down with the idea and the methodology behind this guild, hit me up. Character name: Bezzi Battle tag: Bazzi #11408Bezzi0 Nov 4
Nov 3 Sgtscrub Mythics+ Sales Hello Fellow Friends of Arthas. Sgtscrub Mythic+ Sales announcing Mythic+ Carries. We Guarantee 3 Chest on any Keystone 10 and lower. Level 2 Key - 10 000 Gold Level 3 Key - 15 000 Gold Level 4 Key - 20 000 Gold Level 5 Key - 25 000 Gold Level 6 Key - 30 000 Gold Level 7 Key - 45 000 Gold Level 8 Key - 55 000 Gold Level 9 Key - 65 000 Gold We can Also Carry Level 10 Keys for you to get your achievement. Prices will have to be discussed. Carries are done by 875+ players. FAQ: 1. You need to have a dps spec ready. 2. Gold Need to be paid prior the instance starting if we don't 3 chest the instance we are refunding you Half of the gold if we deplete the key we refund half of the gold and rerunning the key to get it back to a non-depleted stance. 3. You will get most of the loot you need since our players doesn't need much gear in mythics + If you have any more questions or want to book a run just add: Phenomenal #1146 and i will get back to you asap. Thanks and have a good one!Sgtscrub0 Nov 3
Nov 3 [H] <Stormspire> 2/7M - LF Quality DPS!! About Us: Emerald Nightmare: 2/7M WoD Progression: HFC - 11/13M Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm-12:00am EST Stormspire is a guild which recently transferred to US-Arthas. We are focusing on steady progression in raids while maintaining an adult oriented, “casual” raid schedule of only 8 hours a week. Because of this lighter schedule, and the desire to see actual progression, it is imperative that we recruit smart, driven raiders who will put their all in during our raid times. We strive to provide an environment in which serious, progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional atmosphere where mature players have the opportunity to maximize their character's potential. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. What We’re Looking For: High need for all classes and specs listed below: RDPS Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Melee Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Rogue (Medium) If <Stormspire> sounds like the right fit for you please feel free to contact any of the below members for more information! Guild Master: Ansherai (Gairloch#11173) Officer: Kharonxela (Leftstep#1522) Recruitment Officer: Orsina (Orsina#1365) *Please do not contact officers or members during raid hours. Our raid time is very valuable to us and needs our full attention.* Orsina3 Nov 3
Nov 3 2/7M Boomkin LF Guild 2/7M boomkin with previous top 50 US raiding experience LF guild. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/155460/latest/ Looking for 2-3 day guild raiding no later than 11pm CST. Prefer minimum 2/7M as i'm not looking to regress. Add me or reply here. Thanks! Bscn#1328Bscn6 Nov 3
Nov 3 872 H-Pal, 869 Mage, 870 Spriest LFG Short and sweet, our guild fell apart. We're looking for a new home. We're 7/7H with M-Nyth pulls. We can raid anywhere from 9 PM - 1 AM EST. Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun (not all four days). Feel free to add me at Cptcuervo#1357.Cptcuervo3 Nov 3
Nov 3 864 Bear Tank LF 2-3 day raiding guild. Hi, im a returning player that raided hard in the past, been playing since the game came out back in vanilla, but stopped at the start of cataclysm. Legion brought me back and I am currently looking for a serious raiding guild who raids 2-3 days a week between monday to thursday, anywhere from 19h-23h30 US eastern time. (Server time on Arthas). I have full cleared H EN by creating my own groups for two weeks in a row now and I really want to get into mythic progression. I am currently on Arthas, in the horde, but would be willing to server and faction change for the right fit. I am not looking for a guild that is currently progressing in H EN, this is already farm content that I can clear in 1h30 ish with a pug so im looking for a guild ready to step into mythic. Easiest way to reach me would be to reply to this thread directly and I will add you in game if interested. Looking forward to seeing you in game!Fatbearr3 Nov 3
Nov 3 @ Salty Bears Learn your lesson scrubs. Don't !@#$ with The Super Adventure Pals. http://imgur.com/a/glIVIGarthym12 Nov 3
Nov 3 [H] Full Control | T/Th 9:15-12:15 RST | Hello! <Full Control> on Arthas is recruiting for our 20 man core. We currently are 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare. Our goal is to achieve mythic first on our server in one of the upcoming raids. We are a serious raiding guild looking to be ready to take on the new content as soon as it is released. We are looking for serious members for raid progression. All of our players are contributing hours into gearing and optimizing their class/role. The guild was established 10/18/2016. It was a group that met cross-realm doing H EN pug style that decided to come to Arthas and establish a guild. We haven't had the chance to do any mythic content because we do not have 20 players required to optimally take on mythic Emerald Nightmare. There is no doubt that we will be 7/7M shortly after establishing our core. The guild is very tight and we usually hang out in discord all day. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursdays: 9:15-12:15 Add me on Battle.net for more information: Eca#11523Ecah0 Nov 3
Nov 2 -- --Trìggered2 Nov 2