Baelgun

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 25, 2016 Notice: This Forum Shutting Down May 6 Hello! On May 6, we will be removing this sub-forum. As this realm has long been a part of a coalesced-realms group, we're moving realm-specific discussion to the sub-forum for your group: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/17619806/ Please head over there with realm-specific discussion. Thank you!Rygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d LF guild H baelgun LF active guild to push raids and mythic + 312 currently, still gearing. Can be on any time, any raid days work and am active every day.Oy0 1d
5d Weekday Afternoon Normal/Hardcore Guild LFM Old Gods is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us in BFA. We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings. We plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and holding events for our members beyond raiding in an effort to build a fun tight knit community. Weve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 on Battle.net and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Seruna0 5d
Aug 12 Heroic argus Sales My group has been doing heroic Argus carries for gold for the past several months. The only reason i have not posted here is because of my own choice and not seeing this section. We are a group of 11/11M raiders who do this daily to help people who don't have the time or resources to achieve. Our services are for GOLD ONLY, which is accepted on any server. We run every day of the week from 2pm cst til 7-8pm cst and on weekends also go from 10pm-2-4am cst. If interested feel free to add my btag and we will setup a time that suits you Argus: 225k (prices are negotiable) Contact info: Blank#15188 or Blank#4692(discord) Thank you for your time :)Chillyblank5 Aug 12
Aug 10 DO NOT JOIN KNIGHTS OF PALADINE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD - KNIGHTS OF PALADINE. ON SERVER - Baelgun / Doomhamer. They are a stupid Alliance guild with no morals and ethics whatsoever! I came over to this server because I was lead to believe that they needed help. Well the Guild Leader's Son - Heetor aka Talantius on Discord kicked me out. I got no in-game mail message and no warning as to why they had kicked me and my friend out of the guild. I brought over a friend into that guild and he and I were only in the guild less than 24 hours. They kicked us both out of the guild for no damn reason whatsoever. This is not a family orientated guild. They don't even let new members view the guild tabs of the guild bank! Now that's messed up! Thank GOD I didn't bring over my 110 toon over to this server. I would have been really pissed off and screwed over and had wasted my money. And to boot; the guy Talantius acted in such a harsh way, they he didn't even have the gull or guts to tell me to my Discord name why I was kicked/removed. They just blatantly REMOVED ME and my friend off Discord chat and out of the guild for no damn reason WHATSOEVER! And all I wanted was to be in a social guild with my buddy and possibly get others from a guild to help him out when I'm not online. TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE A PACK OF LIES!Spikemagick0 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Looking for guild to progress in BFA I am looking for a guild that is fairly active. Im available mostly weekends and some weekday nights from 6 to 10 pm eastern time if im not held up at work. looking to getting into Raids and PVP. I have no issue joining smaller guilds and learning with them either. Thank you.Tyrael0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Bg OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 6 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jul 6
Jun 29 Returning 30 somethings LFG Lok'tar Ogar Baelgun, I'm a returning player (just a couple of years playing), my husband on the other hand is returning after just a few years off, he's been playing since launch. We are looking for an active, mature horde guild! One with set raid times and is flexible enough with new(ish) and more (super)experienced players, neither of us minds helping with, and learning progression, so we're not only looking for an established guild. We both have headsets, discord and prefer evening raids, EST would be preferable, but probably not a must. We're currently working through Legion (though my husband has a 110 Shaman ready for BFA), I havent decided on a main yet, but we both have multiple characters. Thanks!Satismortis0 Jun 29
Jun 19 Old Gods Afternoon Alliance Raiding Old Gods is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us in BFA. We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings. We plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and holding events for our members beyond raiding in an effort to build a fun tight knit community. Weve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 or SieferKnight#1306 on Battle.net and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Drunktree0 Jun 19
Jun 11 Night Renegades LFM About Us Night Renegades is a heroic raiding guild that is looking to “dabble” in mythic that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can. We are an adults only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you. However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard! Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that are actively running Mythic+ keystones daily and challenging achievements such as Glory to the Legion Hero. Progression Raid Times We run for 2-3 hours. Tuesday, Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday 6pm server (9pm EST) Current Progression 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Normal Antorus 8/11 Heroic Antorus Requirements -Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you're filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or healer. -Have RCLootCouncil installed -If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight. Contact Us! We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers: Dasch#1621 Kurorai#1115 PaleMoonLady#1307 Cyanah#1419Cyleigh0 Jun 11
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 19 LF guild My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr1 May 19
May 19 LF guild alliance baelgun My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr2 May 19
May 19 Any Ally guilds recruiting? (PVE) Any Alliance guild 18+ looking for a solid Healer (working multiple classes now) to fit into a tight nit raid group? With times 6pm on to 8pm server any time kinda. Little back story on me I used to raid hardcore back in Wrath with Nemesis (maxed gear on hard modes healing priest), and after playing off and on finally jumped back in during legion. Just been playing around leveling and just lfr to gradually get the feel of everything now. Now I'm kinda looking for a great guild with people to chat and generally play the game with. (and of course raid) Just seeing if any guilds are hiring.Okoru2 May 19
May 19 Returning Player LFG I'm returning after playing at the start of Legion and am looking for a casual guild. I'm still working on the campaign.Oairefel2 May 19
May 16 Looking to buy Cord of Pilfered Rosaries Hello. I am looking for the Cord of Pilfered Rosaries. I want the raid finder version to finish my transmog set. I am willing to pay 25k for it. Thanks.Senzai0 May 16
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 17 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal8 Mar 17
Mar 3 [A] The Drunken LFM The Drunken is a Causal Raiding Guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun, We raid Wed/ Saturday and sometimes Fridays, 8 est-10:30. Our members are always active doing M+, World quests, or alt runs. Most of us are 900+ ilvl and AOTC, Looking to fill our roster for Tos. We want consistent active players, Who know they're class and spec. Requirements : Must be 18 or older Must be able to handle vulgar ball busting Not afraid to speak up 885 Ilvl Current or better Show up for 2/3 Raid Per Week A working headset with a stable internet Connection. Send me a pm in game, Chromatic#11317Chromatic1 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach my on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 5/11M LF weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Dec 8 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves1 Dec 8
Nov 17 Any guild recruiting casuals leveling alts? Is there any guild that is recruiting casuals below level 60 that are recruiting mains/alts? Want to find one for my alt, rather than keep it in my other raiding guild. I'm trying to find a social guild that might do some end game content, for those who are there. If you know any please reply. ---For the Alliance! K.O.A.Nordwinge0 Nov 17
Nov 8 Legion Mats Legion Mats Looking for something in the Auction House but it's just to expensive or to lazy to farm it. just ask me I'll farm for you. Just send an In-Game mail on what you need.Matilde0 Nov 8
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 3 Heavy junkboxes WTB Heavy junboxes 75g eachDemineonz0 Oct 3
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Jul 14, 2017 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara1 Jul 14, 2017
Jun 7, 2017 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7, 2017
May 31, 2017 See you later Game time expires in 20 minutes, see you guys later. I'll be back in a couple months? No matter what happens, I'm always with you and you're always with me. Sincerely, ZhaanZhaan0 May 31, 2017
May 25, 2017 <Crisp> Selling H NH--Mythic Coming Soon(tm) Short on time or gear and looking to get your AotC achievements and pick up a few pieces along the way? We gotcha, bae. ----------​ Heroic Packages: Full Clear 10/10 - 500,000 (Includes loot appropriate to your class/spec) Gul'dan - 200,000 (Heroic Elisande included @ no charge) Specific bosses - 100,000 each (Excluding Gul'dan) Mythic Packages: 1. Skorpyron, Anomaly - 150,000 per boss 2. Trilliax, Spellblade, High Botanist - 200,000 per boss 3. Krosus, Tichondrius, Star Auger- 250,000 per boss ​ Other Packages: 1. Mythic NH 10/10 (no mount) - 7,000,000 (coming soon!) 4. Mythic ToV - 500,000 5. Mythic EN - 400,000 Loot: We try to distribute loot to buyers as fairly as possible. On Heroic, 910+ Titanforged gear may be reserved for raiders. On Mythic, 915+ Titanforged/Warforged gear may be reserved for raiders. Any loot that upgrades that isn't needed for raiders will be offered to buyers. Loot is negotiable if you are interested in specific pieces. ​ Contact Amber (Ambermist#1266) or Tolun (Dan#1389) for more information.Ambermist0 May 25, 2017
May 13, 2017 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13, 2017
May 11, 2017 Discontinued shirt on your realm (A) Hello Baelgun. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6120 - a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6120 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6120 Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind3 May 11, 2017
Apr 7, 2017 [A]SACRED-Baelgun 3/10M LFM DPS [A] SACRED of Baelgun (US) What we need: Top priority MM/BM Hunter SPriest Enhancement Shaman We are interested in any ranged class and a few melee, specifically: Warrior Rogue Frost DK We do not need heals or tanks currently. About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. server time (PST) invites start at 6:15 p.m. Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please. * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants. * The ability to listen and respond on Discord. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Arrelion#1100.Zelterien2 Apr 7, 2017
Apr 3, 2017 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3, 2017
Mar 26, 2017 Casual I am looking for a good active guild. One that does LFR, random dungeons or pvp. Or just random PVE questingKymchan1 Mar 26, 2017
Mar 23, 2017 Baelgun Memories... So I think this server has been around long enough. Lets see what people can come up with. My favorite memory was when we were going for Server First Illidan and we kicked out the new tank after 3 tries because Girado and Mozzik figured him sucking was holding us back. Xoo finally showed up and we beat the prick with pro level Warlock Moros tanking and Lutany being less...well Lutany for a few minutes. ;o) Bob PS Lets see how long this thread takes to devolve into a troll fest. I say less than 5 posts and I'm being generous.Sixarev71 Mar 23, 2017
Mar 9, 2017 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post or head to www.TeamInsomnia.co.ukAïko0 Mar 9, 2017
Feb 20, 2017 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20, 2017
Feb 18, 2017 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18, 2017
Jan 25, 2017 <Bane> Whatever happened to them? They were the best guild horde side back on wrath. Just wondering.Shamcrow1 Jan 25, 2017
Dec 19, 2016 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19, 2016