Baelgun

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 25, 2016 Notice: This Forum Shutting Down May 6 Hello! On May 6, we will be removing this sub-forum. As this realm has long been a part of a coalesced-realms group, we're moving realm-specific discussion to the sub-forum for your group: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/17619806/ Please head over there with realm-specific discussion. Thank you!Rygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
4d Any guild recruiting casuals leveling alts? Is there any guild that is recruiting casuals below level 60 that are recruiting mains/alts? Want to find one for my alt, rather than keep it in my other raiding guild. I'm trying to find a social guild that might do some end game content, for those who are there. If you know any please reply. ---For the Alliance! K.O.A.Nordwinge0 4d
4d Returning Player LFG I'm returning after playing at the start of Legion and am looking for a casual guild. I'm still working on the campaign.Oairefel1 4d
Nov 8 Legion Mats Legion Mats Looking for something in the Auction House but it's just to expensive or to lazy to farm it. just ask me I'll farm for you. Just send an In-Game mail on what you need.Matilde0 Nov 8
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 3 Heavy junkboxes WTB Heavy junboxes 75g eachDemineonz0 Oct 3
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Aug 5 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 5
Jul 29 Any Ally guilds recruiting? (PVE) Any Alliance guild 18+ looking for a solid Healer (working multiple classes now) to fit into a tight nit raid group? With times 6pm on to 8pm server any time kinda. Little back story on me I used to raid hardcore back in Wrath with Nemesis (maxed gear on hard modes healing priest), and after playing off and on finally jumped back in during legion. Just been playing around leveling and just lfr to gradually get the feel of everything now. Now I'm kinda looking for a great guild with people to chat and generally play the game with. (and of course raid) Just seeing if any guilds are hiring.Okoru1 Jul 29
Jul 14 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara1 Jul 14
Jun 7 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
May 31 See you later Game time expires in 20 minutes, see you guys later. I'll be back in a couple months? No matter what happens, I'm always with you and you're always with me. Sincerely, ZhaanZhaan0 May 31
May 25 <Crisp> Selling H NH--Mythic Coming Soon(tm) Short on time or gear and looking to get your AotC achievements and pick up a few pieces along the way? We gotcha, bae. ----------​ Heroic Packages: Full Clear 10/10 - 500,000 (Includes loot appropriate to your class/spec) Gul'dan - 200,000 (Heroic Elisande included @ no charge) Specific bosses - 100,000 each (Excluding Gul'dan) Mythic Packages: 1. Skorpyron, Anomaly - 150,000 per boss 2. Trilliax, Spellblade, High Botanist - 200,000 per boss 3. Krosus, Tichondrius, Star Auger- 250,000 per boss ​ Other Packages: 1. Mythic NH 10/10 (no mount) - 7,000,000 (coming soon!) 4. Mythic ToV - 500,000 5. Mythic EN - 400,000 Loot: We try to distribute loot to buyers as fairly as possible. On Heroic, 910+ Titanforged gear may be reserved for raiders. On Mythic, 915+ Titanforged/Warforged gear may be reserved for raiders. Any loot that upgrades that isn't needed for raiders will be offered to buyers. Loot is negotiable if you are interested in specific pieces. ​ Contact Amber (Ambermist#1266) or Tolun (Dan#1389) for more information.Ambermist0 May 25
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 11 Discontinued shirt on your realm (A) Hello Baelgun. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6120 - a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6120 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6120 Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind3 May 11
May 7 [A] The Drunken LFM The Drunken is a Causal Raiding Guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun, We raid Wed/ Saturday and sometimes Fridays, 8 est-10:30. Our members are always active doing M+, World quests, or alt runs. Most of us are 900+ ilvl and AOTC, Looking to fill our roster for Tos. We want consistent active players, Who know they're class and spec. Requirements : Must be 18 or older Must be able to handle vulgar ball busting Not afraid to speak up 885 Ilvl Current or better Show up for 2/3 Raid Per Week A working headset with a stable internet Connection. Send me a pm in game, Chromatic#11317Chromatic0 May 7
Apr 7 [A]SACRED-Baelgun 3/10M LFM DPS [A] SACRED of Baelgun (US) What we need: Top priority MM/BM Hunter SPriest Enhancement Shaman We are interested in any ranged class and a few melee, specifically: Warrior Rogue Frost DK We do not need heals or tanks currently. About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. server time (PST) invites start at 6:15 p.m. Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please. * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants. * The ability to listen and respond on Discord. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Arrelion#1100.Zelterien2 Apr 7
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Mar 26 Casual I am looking for a good active guild. One that does LFR, random dungeons or pvp. Or just random PVE questingKymchan1 Mar 26
Mar 23 Baelgun Memories... So I think this server has been around long enough. Lets see what people can come up with. My favorite memory was when we were going for Server First Illidan and we kicked out the new tank after 3 tries because Girado and Mozzik figured him sucking was holding us back. Xoo finally showed up and we beat the prick with pro level Warlock Moros tanking and Lutany being less...well Lutany for a few minutes. ;o) Bob PS Lets see how long this thread takes to devolve into a troll fest. I say less than 5 posts and I'm being generous.Sixarev71 Mar 23
Mar 9 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post or head to www.TeamInsomnia.co.ukAïko0 Mar 9
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 18 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Jan 25 <Bane> Whatever happened to them? They were the best guild horde side back on wrath. Just wondering.Shamcrow1 Jan 25
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 11 Ornate Mithril I'm looking for an Alliance blacksmith on Doomhammer/Baelgun that can make the chest, pants, and boots for the Ornate Mithril set. Just reply to this post, or send me a letter/whisper at Sorrowmoss on Doomhammer.Mossriver1 Dec 11
Nov 14, 2016 Guild Leadership Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck1 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Free Heroic Xavius Giveaways Free Heroic Xavius AOTC Giveaways In 7.2 Emerald Nightmare Ahead of the Curve will be gone. So Yup that's right, giving away free kills! Day 1: Gave away 25 spots Day 2: 11/13 @ 7:30 PM Eastern Day 3: TBD How to enter! 1. Must be a follower 2. Type !points to see your points 3. Earn one point every 1 minute (1 minute= 1 point) 4. !ticket 1 or !ticket X amount to join the raffle 5. Gamble your points double or nothing roll 67 or higher !gamble 6. Must like the dank memes. Easy as that! Watch longer build your points any time I'm live and get in! Also accepting gold on some high pop servers at 50k a slot if you don't want to wait. If you join early you will build points to increase your chances significantly. B-tag: FruitSalad#1390 Good luck feel free to add to ask any questions you might have!Fruitlol0 Nov 13, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 LF BG & Arena Guild Hello, I'm an 854 WW Monk looking for a guild for ranked BGs. I'm fine with doing both normal and heroic progression as well. Just want a solid group to run BGs and possibly some Arena's. Thank you!Koí0 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 24, 2016 [H] <Provoked> 2/7M 7/7H recruiting Rdps Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem1 Oct 24, 2016
Oct 23, 2016 [H] <Provoked> 2/7M LFM for core Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 Oct 23, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 <Crisp> is Selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare! <Crisp> is now selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare! Rewards Include Ahead of the Curve: Xavius Limited-Time Feat of Strength Achievement Epics, including chances at Titanforged & Legendaries! Available Packages & Prices 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Full Clear, Personal Loot -- 300,000 gold Xavius Only, Personal Loot -- 150,000 gold 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Full Clear, Master Loot -- 600,000 gold Contact Info For any questions or to book your run, contact us: Ambermist-Baelgun (btag: Ambermist#1266, Skype: druidambermist) Tolun-BaelgunAmbermist0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 <Westfall Fried Chicken> Casual Raiding Guild Hey! WFC is recruiting! We're a friendly casual raiding guild that's been active since wrath, with more or less the same core group of players, and we're looking to expand during Legion. We're accepting all classes and all specs. So If you're looking for a fun group of players who are willing to help you get geared so you can come through for a raid, or if you have any questions, just shoot me a whisper in game, or contact me via in game mail, and we'll go from there!Dathrus1 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 5, 2016 Does anyone wanna do Recruit-A-Friend? If you're interested, we both would get 300% the XP so you'll level up 3 times faster! Plus, I'll get a two person mount I could tour your around on. Also, you get these tokens that let you level up my characters every 2 levels. Best way to start up wow is with a friend! Also I'll get you into my level 8 guild which has amazing perks, including even FASTER XP gain! Hit me up with your email and I'll send you a request!Foolicooli79 Oct 5, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 <Covenant of the Illidari> New Guild Hello, Baelgun - Tulaani here, informing you that my guild is currently recruiting players new and old on Alliance. Covenant seeks players who are looking for a social, friendly guild that groups up for various content. We are hoping to run Emerald Nightmare soon and are specifically looking for healers to join us, but accept anyone looking for a guild. We currently are starting up mythic dungeon runs but as soon as we gain enough healers we hope to start running Emerald Nightmare. If you are interested, you can mail Tulaani-Baelgun, Lorlathil-Baelgun or PST me. Feel free to add my btag: Peachybee#1716Kazuumi1 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 LF guild alliance baelgun My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr1 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Looking for Guild Older players, sorta casual, but groups up for all sorts of content. Would like to do progression stuff maybe, once I get geared up. Have curse voice and discord. I won't talk but can listen, during raids or whatever. Ròscó alliance paladin tank/dps. ALT 149 - 162 for the Os in the name.Rosscoe0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 20, 2016 845 Retadin LFG Raid experience since vanilla, with raid leading experience on previous servers through WOTLK and Cataclysm. Looking for consistent, non-hardcore raiding ideally on weekdays Mon-Weds, but I'm flexible. 7PM-12AM CST are my available times those days.Curadis0 Sep 20, 2016
Sep 4, 2016 LF guild My wife and I are looking for a guild to job that is hopefully semi small but has active people on every night from atleast 6pm-10pm est we are alliance and would like to raid when content is released in a casual environment but also hoping to progress and see content we are willing to help with five man dungeons and anything that we've learned and can pass on we're super friendly and have headsets and play actively I main a healer and my wife a tank so if interested please message meKalmàr0 Sep 4, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 Lf heroic arch carry Title says it all, I just came back to the game. I only have like 3k gold but id be willing to trade it all for a moose mount if anyone is able to carry me!Healurface0 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 28, 2016 EVILHOTTIE WORST EOGUE EVER Hey you doing db's you're home to the worst rogue to ever arena. Dbag tried stealth to a draw when I was on my f mage. Only to get owned in the final 5 minutes when I used all my cds to draw him out. Biggest douche of all time and got wrecked hahahabahhaha @normal serversKhalua6 Aug 28, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 WTS Herioc/Mythic HFC/BRF TODAY! Original POST! ( with many reviews) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745545294#18 <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. HFC HC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTING AT 4PM EST MYTHIC HFC – PROT/VANQ SPOT OPEN STARTIN AT 11 PM EST (MOUNT ITS SOLD) BRF MOUNT – SPOT AVIABLE 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Páwn1 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 <Higher Ground> recruiting Higher Ground is a laid back casual guild made up of working professionals. We are in need of one healer and one tank. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-8 P.M. server. We only plan on raiding 10 mans. Please apply at higherground1.gamerdna.com, or contact Daedelas in game if you have any questions.Daedelas14 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 [H] <Shenanigans n Tomfoolery> Friendly, progression oriented guild looking for more people to help us rock Ulduar and beyond! Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters. When we enter instances bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. Blizzard pays us to play. We date supermodels. We've all won the lottery. Our mages have Warglaves. We all have IQs above 180. Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We have been on COPS twelve times. We do not talk about Fight Club. We test on animals. We won the Special Olympics. We are on a first name basis with Christopher Walken and Samuel L Jackson. We are <Shenanigans n Tomfoolery>. For real though, we're casual raiders. We need some rank and file for the upcoming legion raids. If you like a fun, pressure free raids, we're your guild. If you have any further questions or would like to join, feel free to add Lampinator#1415.Holyrage0 Aug 2, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Dont buy runs from deaths rise GM is a ninja promised a run with loot group loot he switched to personal so his guildies can get gear and when the caster gear dropped they didnt trade i was also a guildie buying runs to get gear faster and magikilla the gm screwed me. screen shots below of what he promised stay away http://imgur.com/5nyEFWP <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/sz24R"><a href="//imgur.com/a/sz24R">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>Lucîferîan2 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Zeppelins From what i have heard, Zeppelins are working on other servers but not Baelgun, can anyone shed some light on the subject?Enrago0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 <A> <Kharma> is recruiting for Legion <Kharma> is a friendly, family oriented Alliance guild...formed in early 2010...looking to bolster our ranks for current content and heading into Legion. We support all styles of gameplay and welcome raiders and casuals of all levels. We'll be raiding at 9 A:M Pacific time...12 P:M Eastern...on Saturday and maybe Sunday with a possible change to 8 A:M. Contact Elandryia in game or drop by our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kharma.doomhammer/Elandryia0 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 LF 13/13M Guild-Not Fresh pls they are bad Fresh sucks. They will wipe to mythic archie with the 30% nerf on tuesday and I will be laughing all night long.Makai0 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 Blingtron Deathmatch!!!! SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!! July 9th at noon Pacific, I will be hosting a Blingtron 5000 Deathmatch! If you are interested in joining in, send me an in game mail to this character and let me know so I can have an idea of how many will be attending I would love to see this become a huge event, so even if you aren't an engineer, just show up and cheer on the robot destruction! I will start forming a raid for any interested a little bit before the festivities occur. Time: Noon Pacific Location: Goldshire.Lahela2 Jul 7, 2016