Baelgun

Aug 10, 2012 46 Lucky number 46 .. days until M.o.P. .... how many times does your lucky number ever get called? :PDareniun0 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 HFC Recruiting - Mature/Casual/Multi-Gaming The Hammerfist Clan is a level 25 mature, casual, multigame community that has decided to start a branch within WoW. HFC was founded in 2001 and currently supports six MMO's. We have over one thousand members and many of them are very active within our community/forums. Our guild website is second to none and we also have a mumble server so we can chat while gaming. We're an adult guild looking for mature members age 18 or older. We're a social/casual guild passionate about our gaming. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style, we understand part-time gamers with full-time lives. It's our goal to provide a friendly, stress free environment in which to enjoy the game. If you are looking to join us something you should keep in mind is that we value friendship over loot and hoarding. Guilds can be an excellent place to meet new friends and share good times and experiences that keep with you for years. Squabbling over loot has no place here. Providing a decent environment, void of riff-raff and distractions is an A-1 priority in any MMO we play. Leaving the drama behind and entering a world of fantasy and fun is what it's all about. We are just starting our WoW branch so there are not many people in the guild yet but it's sure to become as crowded as our other branches within no time. Once we have enough people who are interested in raiding we can do that but it will never be required and raiders will never be valued any more than any other member. If you have more questions about our guild you can probably find an answer to them on our website. When I was guild shopping while playing LotRO the thread that pulled me in was: How the Hammerfist Gaming Community came to be. http://tinyurl.com/7kmhxal Another important post is our code of conduct which can be found at the following link: http://www.hammerfistclan.com/forum/f49/code-conduct-regarding-hammerfist-teams-8791/ Please take the time to read the code of conduct before you submit an application to make sure you understand what we expect from you and so you don't waste your time or our time. If your not going to fit in the community it's a waste of time to go through the application process. If you are interested in joining please visit our website and create an account then go to the following link: http://www.hammerfistclan.com/forum/f68/team-application-250072/ I have been in many guilds while playing WoW but none compare to the atmosphere and community that can be found at HFC. I hope to see your application soon. Have a great day.Ganji5 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 47 Aaaaannnnndddd they're OFF!!!Dareniun0 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 48 48 .. skip to my lou ... oh wait, that's not right >.<Dareniun0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 50 *yawn* I took the weekend off from posting here :) Hope nobody was about to jump off a cliff over it .... Anyway, the BIG 5 -- OH and we're at MoP!!! *woot*Dareniun0 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Bless The Martyr Selling all the things! We have been selling spots in raids since back in Wrath of the Lich King, whether it was mount runs, gear runs, Meta acheivements, or even TOGC 50 mounts and will continue to do so when we arrive on our new home in just a few short weeks. As I am sure you all know mounts are going to be account wide come Mists of Pandaria, in addition the beautiful mounts you see flying around such as Life-Binder's Handmaiden and (Item not found) will go from being 100% drop rate all the way down to >1%(similiar to Mimiron's Head and Invincible's Reins). Starting the week of July the 10th we will be offering the following Dragon Soul: Heroic Madness of Deathwing title only (Savior of Azeroth): 125k Heroic Madness of Deathwing mount only (Life-Binder's Handmaiden): 150k **You must already have title. Heroic Madness of Deathwing title and mount: 200k 8/8 Heroic 25 man FULL RUN; includes any loot you want and a Heroic Madness mount: 225k **Add Clusters for an extra 50k 6/8 Heroic 25 man Clusters: 50k per week Fangs of the Father full legendary: 700k (500k up front; 200k after 4 weeks) Firelands: Glory of the Firelands Raider (both weeks): 200k Heroic Ragnaros title only (Firelord): 85k Heroic Ragnaros mount only (Pureblood Firehawk): 100k **You must already have the title. Heroic Ragnaros title and mount: 150k Eternal Embers, Seething Cinders, or Siphons for legendary staff, 6/7H 10 man: 40k per week Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest full legendary staff: 700k Tier 11 Glory of the Cataclysm Raider: 250k Heroic BoT Full Clear: 100k Heroic BWD Full Clear: 100k Heroic Al'akir(of the Foru Winds) or Nefarian(Blackwing's Bane): 75k Sinestra(Dragonslayer): 90k WotLK 10 or 25 man: Glory of the Ulduar Raider: 100k 10 or 25 man: Glory of the Icecrown Raider: 100k Shadowfrost Shards: 75k per week Val'anyr Fragments: 75k per week FAQ A few quick notes about sales: -You must be horde, as we are a horde guild. -You must be on our server to purchase Dragon Soul. -We do take alternative forms of payment (see FAQ). -We do not sell any random drop mounts (ie Blazing Drake, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Mimron's Head, Invincible). However we will sell the said runs weekly if you wish to push your luck that way, with a pre worked out price for the mount. Q: Why do I have to make a deposit? A: A deposit secures your spot on a run with us. Many potential buyers tend to be flaky; a deposit lets us know that you're a serious buyer and you won't waste our time by not showing up for a run that we organize for you. There are no exceptions on deposits. We require half to schedule your run and the other half once you are invited to the raid group. Q: I want to buy something you don't have listed. What are the chances you might sell it to me? A: You'd have to contact Worldboss so that we could try to work something out with you. Most likely we can come to an amicable agreement as there has yet to be a time on a custom request we have not fufilled and agreed upon(5 man achvs, old runs, partial glory runs etc. We even are willing to work things out for the 1% mount drops)Worldboss48 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 53 almost there ... Mists of Panderia just around the corner!!!Dareniun0 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 54 Can you feeeeeellll the heat? closer .. getting closer ... MoP!!! .. And I'm not referring to cleaning floors either ...Dareniun0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 55 ... chocolate chip cookies and rocket rides in the air! ... At least that's another word on the street ... Actually I'm referring to the number of days until MoP is released :)Dareniun3 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Live Stream Event!!! Freaks off the Leash is trying to organize a live stream pvp event taking place at halaa in nagrand. everyone is welcomed to attend, horde or alliance. Taking place on August 10th at 8pm server time (pst) on "lazy78one" channel on twitchtv.com btw we are not getting paid for this, we arn't that goodThevirgin0 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 Inquiry for Baelgun - Guild Sanctuary Just wondering if Sanctuary is in fact completely terrible? As in, having 2 tanks who don't understand the need to taunt drakes on Ultra trash? Dennix and Scrooby for players of the year! Also, thanks for kicking my Rogue after calling out the fact that you have 3 possible ways to pull down drakes Dennix, and there is no excuse for you not to do so, thus preventing all fire from happening (instead of the entire surface of the platform filling with it). You're lucky you had 8 other members of <Sanctuary> in the raid to help you get that votekick through, chief.Korbain7 Aug 1, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 Recently 85 LF Guild options Hi, umm recently turned 85 and am looking to gear up for raiding, possibly DS but more interested in getting ready for MoP. Its been a long time since i played so im not sure really what the guild scenes like anymore. My Rogue will be turning 85 very soon as well also have a tauren shaman that will also be 85 shortly. most interested in raiding on my shaman and Rogue. If anyone is recruiting and could also perhaps help do some instances with me to gear up that would be very helpful. Been playing since before BC and previous gladiator experience as well as Raiding experience. My warrior is Rookzor. Rogues name is Espionage. Also looking to raid some Classic stuff as well for xmoggin. Would Prefer a tight nit group of players over a big guild. If u could whisper me or send me in game mail reguarding your guild i would appreciate it. Have a Nice day/evening thanks.Rookzor1 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 <Kings Glory> recruiting for MoP Currently recruiting experienced players for the upcoming content, and to revamp the raid team for this guild. Need some experienced dps and healers. LVL 25 guild, with opportunity for rank advancement.Bleeduslowly0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 58 ... days until Mists of Panderia is live .... *woot*Dareniun0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 * *deleted double posts.....Orisse0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 KOTH - Recruiting for 2 Raid Teams Hello. I'm Ubaest (nickname Beast) of KOTH. We are generally a tight knit group of players who focus primarily on raiding current content. Right now we have 2 Dragon Soul 10 man raid groups going. 1 focused primarily on progression, currently sitting at 5/8 on Heroic mode, and running Wednesday and Sunday, and the other is less about progression and more about fun, comprised of mostly alts and focuses on completing all bosses in a single raid day, on Tuesday. Our second raid is willing to try heroics, but not spend much time on them to risk not completing 8/8 in one night. Both raids start at 6:30pm server time on the specified days. Currently for Raid 1 we are looking for: 1x Hunter / 1x Warlock 1x Holy Paladin / 1x Resto Druid Applicants for Raid 1 should be at least fully geared in 378 ilvl h5m gear and have at least some reasonable amount of past raiding experience to help inspire confidence in us and your ability to learn the fights. You may be asked to link achievements. To inquire about this raid group, respond here or contact Brutalshock or Staurscream in game. Currently for Raid 2 we are looking for: 2 x Healers (Priest slot full) And a mix of non-Rogue Melee/Ranged DPS Gear / Experience requirements for this raid may generally be less then raid 1, but we do want people who plan on acting maturely and intelligently, with a intent of improving their skill and knowledge more then their ilvl. This raid is about fun, but fun disappears quickly when others aren't paying attention or aren't trying to do their part to improve performance. To inquire about this raid group, respond here or contact me in game. Also contacting Theodk / Theoheals or Spirtcaller / Septick in game and mentioning this post would be a better option. We are also now more generally recruiting to fill out ranks going into MoP.Ubaest0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 59 ... days until the release of Mists of Panderia ... *woot*Dareniun2 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 60 ... and the countdown to Mists of Panderia continues ...Dareniun1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 61 ... days left until Mists of Panderia is released and live ... just so you don't lose count ;)Dareniun2 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 ----- NEW 70 twink guild forming soon!! ----- Hello, Just a heads up to all you 70 twinkers I will shortly be making a 70 twink guild ( <Kush> ) over on this server (alliance). I am an ex-retro member and before that I owned my own successful 70 twink guild over on echo isles. I am coming over here for some friends who will help me lead this guild. I currently plan on bringing over my 70 paladin and 70 death knight. My plan for the guild: We will primarily focus on PvP such as premade bg's, arena teams, and hopefully later, RBG's. Once we get enough active members I plan on doing full 70 guild raids, as I've done in my past guilds. Once created, we will be taking some what of applications to join, based on skill and knowledge of your class and the 70 twink aspect. Please feel free to reply on this, as for I am not on baelgun yet. Thanks in advance, -Divine/desecrationVèndèttà15 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 62 That's the number of days until MOP is live ... there's some hours and minutes involved but who's counting ... I'm excited but not THAT excited ... 62 .. such a lovely number 'tis :)Dareniun1 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 H. Arena Partners? New to the realm and looking to get a 3s team started. Will do 2s but 2s B L O W. blow. suck. Info: Holy Paladin 1900 rated 3s xp. reply here or send me a message in game. name is A r t u r ó (alt + 0243)Arturó6 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Someone should... Someone should do RaF and let me recruit them. Just sayin :)Yoduh8 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 LFG 10man DS for 2 Alts. Survival Hunter - Kidrøbøt (http://wtfismygearscore.com/us/Baelgun/kidrøbøt) Resto Shaman - Naturedomo (http://wtfismygearscore.com/us/Baelgun/naturedomo), also looking for 2s partner.Nawtyahz0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 WTB Scaled Greaves of the Marksman if youre the person farming Kazzak, Im pretty sure you came across these pants a few times. Will pay a pretty penny for them, for my alt. Scaled Greaves of the MarksmanNawtyahz0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Back in MY day... I'm curious, what are some of the first memories you have from when you started playing? I see these threads all the time on the general forums, but I wanna hear from the Baelgun people. :D Some of the earliest things I remember are dual wielding daggers as a hunter, and having to negotiate through the first 5-10 levels solely with Raptor Strike, as I didn't come across a ranged weapon until I got a pet. (Which I had to go through an annoyingly long quest chain to learn how to tame to begin with...) Oh, and feeding pets used to mean something. I came around in the middle of Wrath, so lets hear some of your more ANCIENT memories! Huzzah to slow Fridays at work. :DVernedad10 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Fail of the Martyr(s) So apparently three to four weeks ago this big sparkly guild came over claiming they had 10/25M Heroic DS all on farm status all in one night maybe 2-3 hours. They are recruiting anyone that has 2 feet for their warm bench. Apparently, it's not what it all claims to be: We Proudly Present Tonight's (7/20) Raid Results! -WIPE- 1x Morchokk x4 Yor'Sahj x5 Ultraxion http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/42oja0q2nuoixin9/dashboard/?enc=wipes "Hey guys, this is kinda hard, we should probably do the rest on normal" I have a 410 Rogue, but I don't want to post on my main because I am just that leet!Magereign14 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 Sooooo So what happened guys? The pvp event at Gurubashi happens and no one wants to talk anymore? Did I touch someone inappropriately? What happened to all that forum activity that was the last 2 weeks? Did Faelgun swallow up the newbies? It does that... poor, poor souls.Firepwnz13 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 23, 2012 LFG HK farming Aff Lock, Looking for group to farm some HKs, random BGs, Tol Barad, etc. Weekends, few days out of the week, or whatevers convenient.Kidrøbøt0 Jul 23, 2012
Jul 22, 2012 Let's get Ready to Ruuuuuuuumbbbbblllleeeeeee The new kids on the block cordially invite you to an old fashioned PvP showdown of absolute carnage...a Gurubashi Arena bloodbath! The winner of this struggle of survival will also be given Life-Binder's Handmaiden Savior of Azeroth title full clear with any loot you need! AND a Beta key courtesy of howtopriest.com and Bless the Martyr Not to mention.... INTERNET FAME?! The whole event will be broadcast live(by both Bless the Martyr and Crisp!) and later turned into a professional quality Youtube video! This scene of bloody every man for himself is open to anyone, Alliance and Horde - whether you want to compete for the prize or just spectate the limbs flying, we encourage you to come! This event will be on Sunday July 15th at 6:00 PM SERVER TIME. See you in the arena! Q: How do I win? Every 3 hours, an NPC and chest spawn at the center of the arena. First person to loot the chest at the announced time wins! Q: How do we know someone didn't cheat? The only proof we will accept from the person who declares themself the winner is both a screenshot of a timestamped chat window showing them loot [arena master], and from recordings that we will be taking during the event. Q: How does the arena work? Are groups allowed? Upon standing on the floor of the arena, everyone becomes hostile - regardless of faction - minus those in your 5man (not raid) group. You can test your skills solo or bring 4 friends to annhilate the competition (and then, perhaps, each other)! Q: How do I get my prizes? <Bless the Martyr> will host a heroic 25man Dragon Soul Clear for you if you are horde, and Crisp will be doing the same if somehow some Alliance cheats their way to the top. Once you are declared the winner simply get in touch with Worldboss(if horde) or Chesticles(if alliance) to schedule your run! Q: If I win, can I pass my prize to someone else? Of course! With Crisp picking up the banner for the Alliance and having both factions represented, we hope to make this happen every tier from now on!Worldboss124 Jul 22, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Recruit a friend I'm looking to recruit somebody, you'll make a new account on the server of your choice and faction of your choice, in return ill work hard to help you get as many 80s as you want. Send me ingame mail or respond to this if interestedMikey0 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Run for your knee's! I was an adventurer like you.. until i took an arrow to the knee.. Edit: I replaced hour with arrow.. wtfYoshiqt5 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 Goodbye Baelgun It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I, Zhaan, will be leaving World of Warcraft. My last day is May 26th. It's been a wonderful 3 years, I can't even believe it's been that long. I love you all. Make me proud. Love, Zhaan <Zhaan is OP>Zhaan27 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 15, 2012 For the Horde Group Bless the Martyr would like to thank all that came out for the Alliance stomping fun, it is just a preview of things to come! All in all we had close to 100 players with all that left and joined throughout the 4 cities. Some said they took a bunch of SS's and will be posting them up, we will also make a video for this and will update here for all to see.Worldboss9 Jul 15, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Hi, I'm yoshi. Hi, I'm Yoshi. And I'm a World of Warcraft addict. When I'm not at work, I'm on wow. I only go out on occasion. I claim its to save money, and i don't need to go to the bar anyways..But I'd much rather raid. I was told Admitting my problems was the first crucial step to getting better. Thank you for letting me share.Yoshiqt6 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 T1-T13 Raid Challenge-Livestream & Giveaways Hello everyone! I wanted to continue to spread the word about the <Regression> raiding that I Livestream every Mon/Weds/Thursday from 830pmEST till about Midnight. And also some other upcoming events and details! http://www.Twitch.tv/BayTLM The overall goal is to clear through as much, if not all, of WoW's raid content before the Launch of Mists of Pandaria, -AT- proper Character Level, Gear Level/Enchants/etc, and do it with learning the new mechanics/balance that Cataclysm has presented us with. It has been a weird road so far, with dispel/healing intensive fights being a very large burden and having some tricks about them to correctly down the encounters. Currently, we are in Sunwell, on the Twins and should be downing KJ very soon, if not Tonight, July 11th. In addition to showing everyone the older content the game has to offer that a large portion of the community has never seen, I am also a Server 1st Enhancement Shaman, who has never not been in a Server 1st Guild, and been as high as US 16th for TBC/Wrath. So, AMA/QnA are always welcome all the time. My outlook on Livestreaming is somewhat different than some of the other larger names that are already out there. For one, I will be Live during any/all aspects of MoP, be it Leveling, Heroics, Raid Finder, Normal Raids, and very possibly, Heroic Raid Content as well. So you can learn along side top-tier players that are figuring out the mechanics so that this information will be directly available for you to take to your attempts, and boss kills. In addition even more-so, I also do small giveaways whenever we finish an End-Tier boss, or just whenever I feel like it. Usually it's easiest currently to do WoW oriented giveaways such as pets/mounts/etc. In the future, especially for Arthas 25Heroic, I will be physically Mailing winner(s) their prizes for hanging out with us on this journey. I just have a very open outlook on giving back to the community is more ways than just entertainment, knowledge and experience. Physical/Digital rewards are real fun too! And hopefully I can continue adding to this in the future. Along side the <Regression> Livestream, there is a special event this Sunday the 15th! Where viewers have a chance to win 1 of the Heart of the Aspect mounts, or a Chromatic Dragonling Pet. The little gold one, whatever it is. =] Promotion Image for the Event on the 15th: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7248/7539116878_909b1f6342_z.jpg Info Thread about the Event: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5837013898 The Place it all Happens: http://www.Twitch.tv/BayTLM Any questions, please feel free to ask them below! And I hope to see more friendly players at the events and livestreams in the coming days!Bay7 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Who else.. Who else has been farming Anzu, with no sucsess? If you have it, how many runs did you do?Zyxwvutsrqpo10 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 401 rdps LF DS-H My guild has had the unfortunate occurance of 3+ of our core heroic 10m group go M.I.A As we are rebuilding with Alts and new blood, Our heroic runs are suspended until further notice.. Raiding is what I play WoW to do.. and with this damn -30% buff I have been losing my interest more and more as the challenge of progression becomes easier and easier. However I still need over half of my BiS 410 pieces left to loot. So with that said 401 non scrub Surv Hunter 6/8 experienced 5/8 accomplished LF earlier raid times more along the lines of anytime between 2:30pm - 9:00pm Server (PST) 5/8+h group in need of a competent rdps. If you happen to be 8/8H and in need of mentioned rdps I will easily watch vids and read material to further ready myself to live up to the RLs expectation. pst me in game or reply here.. whichever Thnx for any and all consideraton. *SubSubclusion1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 GAH! Stop it! . . . . . YOU know what!Dareniun4 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Get Well Soon, Rob Since he has teh cancers and we are hoping he will have a quick recovery, I thought I would post fond memories. Get well soon, Rob. We love you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAtixTLGzU8&feature=relmfu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jxcg2bv8MM&feature=player_embedded#!Chesticles16 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 Helping Out If any horde/alliance guilds on Baelgun want I will make you a guild site with guildlaunch™ or guildportal™ for free just tell me what you want it to have, its not like I'm writing it from scratch but I think more guilds deserve sites and places to hang when they aren't able to get online. On a side note I'm also willing to catch any fish anyone needs for 10g a stack just tell me what you want and I'll fish them up on a who in game mails me first basis, well thats all I had to say. Happy Raiding! And may the odds be ever in your favor!Yvonette3 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 @Kawaíí i love you. I bet you cant guess who this is.Lïfelïne5 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 @Ahab So I finally heard it! This is how Ahab passed the time the night of the Blizzard of 2010 when my net kept crapping itself for 5-10 minutes at a time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6ip7nV1ds&feature=relatedWorldboss4 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 New Kids on the Block Hello Baelgun! Just wanted to introduce ourselves as we will be joining your lovely community in the coming weeks and wanted to introduce ourselves ahead of time. We are looking forward to enjoying our new home and camping our favorite hunter Ahaziah(<3 u ahab)! We will be holding an event shortly after we transfer to hope to meet some new people and enjoy the community(we promise it will be a blast and you will want to be there)! We will also be recruiting a few people as we are not bringing those who are not worthy over, as well as selling weekly raid spots and mounts! Feel free to check out if you are interested www.blessthemartyrguild.com We are very excited to be moving shortly to our new homeWorldboss82 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 WTS Shadowmourne chest items Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Muradin's Favor Sylvanas' Music Box All available, will be on the server tuesday night. Send me an email with your offer and for what item(willing to take other payment methods than gold, so let me know what you have to trade!) Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.comWorldboss12 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 WTB Steadfast set pieces (transmog) I'm looking for the Steadfast set pieces for my hunter's transmog set. I have the legs, helm & shoulders already and am willing to pay 1k gold for each piece remaining in the set. I have been trying to check both the Alliance & Neutral auction houses multiple times daily. Alliance chars are free to whisper me on this char, or my hunter Lya. You may also COD pieces directly to this character or Lya. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this! Edit: I now have the boots as well, so am only looking for chest, gloves & belt. Edit#2: I now only need the chest & belt, and will pay 3k for the chest and 1.5k for the belt.Alysanne0 Jul 8, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 LF Guild doing Heroic DS Title grasps what I want ... ilvl is 398. Unholy is my MS Blood is my OS. Look forward to hearing from some people :)Yoduh2 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Ok time to be serious --> Malware Alert Hackers .. Foreign country .. blablabla ... FBI ... blablabla hundreds of thousands could lose internet connection Monday at 12:01am ... !!!!!!!! Ok, some of you may know of this some may not, just trying to be helpful: http://www.contracostatimes.com/business/ci_21010519/malware-may-knock-thousands-off-internet-monday ^^^ Generally accepted trusted news organization in the USA ... Read story, do what you think is best. Plenty of organizations have been warning of this for a while now, but I know, some of us live in dark caves and don't talk to people in the outside world .. got it .. There is a link in the article which is provided by the FBI to check to see if you are affected by the malware. If you are interested in knowing the link, read the article. Ok, I've done my good deed for the day. Back to regular scheduled programmingDareniun5 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 <Wipes on Trash> Looking for New Raiders Many members of the <Wipes on Trash> family recently passed in an accident during one of our regular LARP sessions. It was very tragic, and our condolences go out to the families affected by this incident. This means that we will be opening up recruitment for core spots in both of our 10-man raids. Team Fred 8/8 Heroic Tuesday/Thursday/Monday (sometimes) - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST 1 Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman, Boomkin, or Spriest) Team Wicker 5/8 Heroic Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM PST Cheerleader with Baker off-spec Please visit wot.wowstead.com and click on "Apply Here!" to apply. <3<3<3<3Sockmaster16 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Proposal: "All Faelgun Day" Ever since I joined Baelgun at the beginning of WofLK, I occasionally hear the reference to our glorious realm as being "Faelgun", implying ... well ... to put it bluntly ... that we all suck. Well, I've done some research and depending on what site you use to rank realms, we are somewhere in the neighborhood of #140 out of 250 US realms. It's not ~that~ bad really, a little below average but we aren't a bottom feeder. Plus the people are what make it a really cool place to hang out. But besides all that, let's have some fun with the "Faelgun" idea ... I propose that the realm as a whole set aside an entire day to queue for randoms and see how many wipes we can cause in pug groups. Bonus points for someone who can entice someone from another realm to actually post in our forums just how bad we really are ... Extra bonus points every time you get kicked from a 5man or lfr group :P Who's in? What day should we pick?Dareniun16 Jul 6, 2012