Baelgun

Jul 10, 2012 Get Well Soon, Rob Since he has teh cancers and we are hoping he will have a quick recovery, I thought I would post fond memories. Get well soon, Rob. We love you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAtixTLGzU8&feature=relmfu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jxcg2bv8MM&feature=player_embedded#!Chesticles16 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 Helping Out If any horde/alliance guilds on Baelgun want I will make you a guild site with guildlaunch™ or guildportal™ for free just tell me what you want it to have, its not like I'm writing it from scratch but I think more guilds deserve sites and places to hang when they aren't able to get online. On a side note I'm also willing to catch any fish anyone needs for 10g a stack just tell me what you want and I'll fish them up on a who in game mails me first basis, well thats all I had to say. Happy Raiding! And may the odds be ever in your favor!Yvonette3 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 @Kawaíí i love you. I bet you cant guess who this is.Lïfelïne5 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 @Ahab So I finally heard it! This is how Ahab passed the time the night of the Blizzard of 2010 when my net kept crapping itself for 5-10 minutes at a time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6ip7nV1ds&feature=relatedWorldboss4 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 New Kids on the Block Hello Baelgun! Just wanted to introduce ourselves as we will be joining your lovely community in the coming weeks and wanted to introduce ourselves ahead of time. We are looking forward to enjoying our new home and camping our favorite hunter Ahaziah(<3 u ahab)! We will be holding an event shortly after we transfer to hope to meet some new people and enjoy the community(we promise it will be a blast and you will want to be there)! We will also be recruiting a few people as we are not bringing those who are not worthy over, as well as selling weekly raid spots and mounts! Feel free to check out if you are interested www.blessthemartyrguild.com We are very excited to be moving shortly to our new homeWorldboss82 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 WTS Shadowmourne chest items Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Muradin's Favor Sylvanas' Music Box All available, will be on the server tuesday night. Send me an email with your offer and for what item(willing to take other payment methods than gold, so let me know what you have to trade!) Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.comWorldboss12 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 WTB Steadfast set pieces (transmog) I'm looking for the Steadfast set pieces for my hunter's transmog set. I have the legs, helm & shoulders already and am willing to pay 1k gold for each piece remaining in the set. I have been trying to check both the Alliance & Neutral auction houses multiple times daily. Alliance chars are free to whisper me on this char, or my hunter Lya. You may also COD pieces directly to this character or Lya. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this! Edit: I now have the boots as well, so am only looking for chest, gloves & belt. Edit#2: I now only need the chest & belt, and will pay 3k for the chest and 1.5k for the belt.Alysanne0 Jul 8, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 LF Guild doing Heroic DS Title grasps what I want ... ilvl is 398. Unholy is my MS Blood is my OS. Look forward to hearing from some people :)Yoduh2 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Ok time to be serious --> Malware Alert Hackers .. Foreign country .. blablabla ... FBI ... blablabla hundreds of thousands could lose internet connection Monday at 12:01am ... !!!!!!!! Ok, some of you may know of this some may not, just trying to be helpful: http://www.contracostatimes.com/business/ci_21010519/malware-may-knock-thousands-off-internet-monday ^^^ Generally accepted trusted news organization in the USA ... Read story, do what you think is best. Plenty of organizations have been warning of this for a while now, but I know, some of us live in dark caves and don't talk to people in the outside world .. got it .. There is a link in the article which is provided by the FBI to check to see if you are affected by the malware. If you are interested in knowing the link, read the article. Ok, I've done my good deed for the day. Back to regular scheduled programmingDareniun5 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 <Wipes on Trash> Looking for New Raiders Many members of the <Wipes on Trash> family recently passed in an accident during one of our regular LARP sessions. It was very tragic, and our condolences go out to the families affected by this incident. This means that we will be opening up recruitment for core spots in both of our 10-man raids. Team Fred 8/8 Heroic Tuesday/Thursday/Monday (sometimes) - 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST 1 Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman, Boomkin, or Spriest) Team Wicker 5/8 Heroic Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM PST Cheerleader with Baker off-spec Please visit wot.wowstead.com and click on "Apply Here!" to apply. <3<3<3<3Sockmaster16 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 6, 2012 Proposal: "All Faelgun Day" Ever since I joined Baelgun at the beginning of WofLK, I occasionally hear the reference to our glorious realm as being "Faelgun", implying ... well ... to put it bluntly ... that we all suck. Well, I've done some research and depending on what site you use to rank realms, we are somewhere in the neighborhood of #140 out of 250 US realms. It's not ~that~ bad really, a little below average but we aren't a bottom feeder. Plus the people are what make it a really cool place to hang out. But besides all that, let's have some fun with the "Faelgun" idea ... I propose that the realm as a whole set aside an entire day to queue for randoms and see how many wipes we can cause in pug groups. Bonus points for someone who can entice someone from another realm to actually post in our forums just how bad we really are ... Extra bonus points every time you get kicked from a 5man or lfr group :P Who's in? What day should we pick?Dareniun16 Jul 6, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 I'm a milllllllionairrrre That's right boyz. I am a millioniare. 1.5 million G and counting. I believe I'm the richest person in all of Baelgun. Bow to your QUEEN naaa, naaa, naaaa, na......naaa, naaaa, naaaaa, na, hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooood ByeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeChandrace64 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 We're brothers forever! I am your brother your best friend forever singing the songs the music that you like we're brother till the end of time together or not your always in my heart Your hurting feelings will reign no more!! x7 Best song in history.. and i think it applies to how i feel for baelgun. So i love you brothers......and sisters...Zyxwvutsrqpo2 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 [A] <Sated> recruiting people for MoP <Sated> is run by one of the oldest players on Baelgun. I have been on this server since it was created in BC. I have been in multiple guilds that have been in the top tiers of raiding. I lead this guild with pride and dignity towards my fellow raiders. I will treat you well and everyone will be treated evenly. Our loot system is based off rank and rolling for now. We may go to EPGP or something different depending on guild consensus. I will pass loot up for my fellow members just to get them geared first and so on and so forth. I have been raiding in the Beta as well as doing heroics. It is going to be an interesting expansion. I invite you to be part of a guild that plans to go to the top of the ranking for the server. Our raiding times will be 4:00 PST- 7:00 PST. We may try doing some raiding in Cataclysm but with Cata coming to a close it may not happen. But for now I would like to invite all to the guild and see what we can do. Whisper me in game or even add me to RealID at chase.t.rogness@us.army.mil. I look forward to working with whomever decides to join this guild. And have a great day.Justapriest0 Jul 4, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I dare say.. I dare say I am the best player on the realm. I dare say there is no who can beat me. I dare say I am the new "Lp," but with skill, and is actually liked.Remmey14 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 5/8H Resto Sham I am currently considering transferring and would be looking for a guild(Ally or Horde) to join and raid with now and for the upcoming expansion. I am just returning after dealing with some personal issues that forced me to stop playing for a few months (details can be discussed) Preferred raid times: Mon-thurs after 7PM Arizona time or Fri-Sun anytime last logged out with DPS shoulders/Trinket but i have resto equivalent shoulders gemmed/enchanted properly, and reg heart of unliving for those slots. pls respond here or @ omfgbrbicecreamtruck@ymail.com with any questionsPhamë1 Jul 2, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Yoshi Human rogue You're so silly!Kittygoesmew7 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Boredom Blues (It was Foofy's idea, really!) I'm at work not working I'm at work not working I'm at work not working I'm at work not working . . . sorry phone rang and I answered it I'm at work not working I'm at work not working I'm at work not working I'm at work not working I'm at work not working . . . Hmmmmmmm someone's got pizza! ... I'll be back .... It's Friday at work ya know .... Don't you all take the day off on Friday mentally? :P (anything goes thread ... really ... there's not a topic ... just jump on in!)Dareniun91 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Awkward That awkward moment when your low level warrior tank named Ibaka gets put in a random dungeon with the healer being named lebronjames.Rameny5 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 26, 2012 Grimg Host Stabbed Me! Right in the back. Yep, was dead.Pinprickle21 Jun 26, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Looking for a good guild. I'm terribly geared so my dps sucks. Looking for a friendly and fun to be in guild, I dont care what level it is.Kittygoesmew5 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 Hello Have not made a post on these forums in forever. Thought I would say hai Baelgun. SamSamiam10 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Warcraft 3 Severs down? Im trying to log into a old Blizzard game, Warcraft 3 The Frozen throne and its not letting me. I've talked to other people who do still play the game and its not letting them in also! I didnt know where else do go so im asking here. Why are the Warcraft servers down and when are they comming back up?Ranman7 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 Revenge of the Alliance Started with 55 85s killed Garrosh twice. People left and we killed Garrosh twice more with 30 people. Saturday at 2pm. 3 successful runs 2 unsuccessful runs so far. At the very end, running out of org, we had only 20 people left. 2 weeks and there will be another event will be posting to trade chat advertising.Keimatsu26 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Grats to Pameli and Mnemo! although most of you may not know them, i feel it's prudent to let wonderful Baelgun know that our beloved Pampam and her main man mnemo tied the knot, and are now mr. and mrs. mnemo! here's to you guys (/raise glass) have a long and happy marriage!Wickerbasket6 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 [Open] Recruit a Friend I am looking for someone to recruit someone for recruit a friend. Add TFwahoo on skype for any more info or questions You may be asking what the perks are. Perks 300% the xp you normally get Free gold support from me Guild Invite Free runs I will also be right by you leveling up another toon as you level I play for many hours of the day I know alot of the classes and i will be able to help you out to the best of my ability I will be on skype with you(if you want) or if i canChirplez2 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 DK tank looking for a realm transfer Hello i'm looking into server transferring cause I have to change the times i have to play and i wish to raid. So before i transfer i was wondering are there any guilds that are looking for a DK tank? i have cleared 8/8n and 1/8h on a different toon, and also at the very least looked at the other heroic fights so sorta know how they work. Yes i know of the DPS gear its the best i can do as of right now still trying to get all the gear i can and get my professions done just started getting this guy geared for tanking monday. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up at zeroblaze33@yahoo.com. Usually on a good portion of the day as of lately.Alurez13 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 Request to Blizzard I've just moved to United Kingdom and as the time difference is so much and Baelgun is basically a dead server, I can't attend many raids or events as it's like 1-4am my time when people are active. I know you can do a paid Transfer, but it would be costly for all my characters. Pleaseeeeee, cause i'm getting really boredCåspér3 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 Chief Brigadier armor set i'll make this short. Been farming uldaman nonstop for this stuff since i have no luck finding it on the Auction House, so if anyone on Alliance has/obtains any of the pieces EXCEPT the chest piece, C.O.D. it to me, i'll pay 100g a piece for everything but chest, bracers and helm. Thnx cuties ;) edit: bought the shoulders, so those are not needed.Mario1 Jun 18, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 A New Guild's Beginning In the last few Days All of the active players of my guild banned together to form a new guild. this was because, although we all love the guild Team Bloodlust, we need a GM that was online a little more often to handle guild business, currently our GM was on every other day for about 2 hours, and mostly did pvp. In the guild I became the highest ranked and many if not all looked to me as the GM (Not boasting ask them, they agree). and than they all left and told me they wanted me as the GM of there new guild. i Value loyalty to the team over all else, and if the team leaves i will be with them no matter where they go. we are a Lvl. 1 Social/Progression/Leveling guild and looking for all lvl/classes. i invite any and all members of Team Bloodlust to come with us. the guild name is High Achievers (May change after i move my main over to become the GM).Naouta6 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 <Nemesis> of Baelgun! 6/8H Now Recuiting! Nemesis of US-Baelgun is now recruiting for our 25man raid team! We are looking for dependable raiders that will come to raid and put forth 110% effort. Our raid times are 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and we expect all raiders to attend raid, if you come at 7:01 and the raid as already started, your LATE. All information about Nemesis, or to be recruited, please go to http://mynemesis.wowstead.com/ or message the following people: Silijint Aep PaladindanPikàchu0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 Weekend Raiding! MoP Also Hi guys, I'm a 85 Rogue LF weekend raiding GUILD. Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday works for me. I've been playing for six years and I'm 6/8H DS. 13.2k achievements I like to PVP in bgs and arenas. I took a break due to r/l stuff but I'm and ready to kick butt :). ThanksNoviolation3 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Dear Manylii I just wanna be friends! Can't we talk about this in a more...Not so crowded environment? <3Foofy18 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 sempertis pvp only guild recruiting looking for pvpers if you wanna pvp we will be the place for you. long running guild 4yrs old. solid player base we have 6/10 1500 plus players in our guild all we need is more bodies. we are small atm about 10 active player with just over half being serious pvpers. if you wanna pvp at the highest lvl on baelgun this is the place for you. we have a no !@#$%^-s pricks policy we are a laid back guild that lets our performance speak for it's self. pst me or anyone in the guild for invite we currently run rbgs at sat 7 server we have the 2nd best ally 5v5 team last i checked and straight up we have then lowest %#@@head to skill ratio on the server "this one goes to the the ones i trolled"Nomadica5 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 Hi all. New warlock locking for a guild and I have no idea on what i'm doing as I switched from druid heals to warlock dps.Mwhahaha2 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 The Brotherhood of Kharn Recruitment [A] TBoK is recruiting new members for raiding. We have a very reasonable raiding schedule for busy people, logging only 4 hours each week split between 2 days (Tuesday/Wednesday) We are currently 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, and raid time is 6:30 pm server to 8:30 pm server on both days. We are looking for one DPS at this time. Dual-speced with healing would be helpful, but not necessary. You must have Cataclysm raiding experience and Dragon Soul ready gear, even if you do not have extensive Dragon Soul experience. Respond to this thread, message Leodar in-game, or visit our website: tbok.enjin.comLeodar2 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 [H] Envision - LFM for DS / Pandas (5/7HM) Hi Everyone Envision is currently recruiting for dragon soul hard modes and progression into Mysts of Pandaria. We are a casual raiding guild with a focus on performance and downing heroic modes and metas. We are currently running 2 10 man groups both of which are progressing in heroic modes (5/8 and 4/8 respectively). Our raiding record for cata is as follows (previous raid tiers is our raid progress as of the new tier being released): Dragon Soul: 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal Firelands: 6/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal Tier 11 4/13 Heroic 12/12 Normal We are currently in open recruitment looking to fill all raiding roles, while we love deeps, we also have room for a dedicated main tank and a few healers. It goes without saying, we're looking for quality raiders with an aversion to standing in bad stuff and have the aim of being part of a dedicated raid team. Our current raid times are as follows: 10man (1) - Tuesday/Thurday: 6:00pm - 8:30pm server 10man (2) - Wednesday/Sunday: 6:00pm - 8:30pm server If you're interested in joining please goto: envision-us.guildomatic.com Tips to applicants: * Log out in the gear for the role you are applying for. * We're not asking for heroic geared people, but please put at least some effort into your gear. Be gemmed and enchanted with at least blue quality gems. If you show some effort, we'll be more likely to accept your app and give you gear. * Atleast have cleared LFR a few times if not all of the normal modes, seriously with all the nerfs its face roll easy. Questions, concerns, panda riding tips, feel free to whisper: Orisse, Delainy, or myself in game. Thanks and stay cool BaelgunVesaa19 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 (H) 80 Twink guild recruiting. Hello everyone, I am Öoqx the GM of Chilling With LK a lvl 80 twink guild on the server Bealgun. We currently have a 10 man team now created for running ICC weekly. We will also be working on getting a 25 man team together as well. We have guild repairs along with 3 bank tabs at the moment but we have near 100k gold stashed away and we are only in week 1 of being created. We have over 10 members and are almost lvl 2 and rising fast. We are currently looking for any LVL 80 toons that want to run WOTLK content on a regular basis. We will be also running Ruby Sanctum as well. We need all classes and would love to have multiple raid groups set up and running at the same time. We take any lvl under 80 so long as you don't go over. You must be full WOTLK gear in any and all gear/achiev raid runs. If we do a raid for fun that we pug with 85's for mount runs or whatever then thats ok but for core team absolutely no cata gear at all. We also have a 25 slot vent as well and can expand it if needed for more members and raid groups as we grow. If you would like to apply to our guild you can shoot me an in-game message or whisper inquiring about our guild, Currently working on a guild website, which i will post as soon as its up! we also run arena's and PVP as well. This bracket has been getting popular, and pvp/arena ques are very fast to pop. I look forward to seeing some of you there :)Öoqx2 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 Hello We are looking to transfer servers, as ours while it has great progression just has no community...basically the way it works there is if you dont have a full guild group you can't do anything. While open raid is great, its much better to have a server to do crap with. With that said this was one of the servers reccommended by guildies that meet all the initial criteria. So I do have a few questions Are there no horde 25s because no one likes 25s here, or because leadership of those guilds decided to go to 10? How is the horde economy? How available are things like herbs, gems, ore, leather, enchanting mats? How is the server's response to things like GDKP runs? Is pugging an option? Like if our alt run is missing someone can we find someone to stay for 2-3 hours and do 4-5 heroics and not bail at the sign of the first wipe or two?Worldboss27 Jun 2, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 Hey, tanks If you're gonna do it in PVP gear and get carried in HoTs, maybe you should think of getting crafted gear or doing something more suited to your SKILL level. I'm pointing to you, Bloodicus. Hope that Eternal Shadowspirit works out well on your DK.Coujin17 Jun 1, 2012
May 29, 2012 Mysterious Npc Relocations Surely all of the horde has noticed Arthas, Orno Grimtotem, and Ghislania have moved into org and gathered all of our guards love, but why? What on earth is going on? Will this be like the mysterious Deadwind Pass spiders spawning in Stonard again?Baptiste4 May 29, 2012
May 24, 2012 Where is everyone!? Do you guys not have boring jobs like me and need to pass the time? It seems like these forums are Death Valley dead. What other sites do you guys go to instead of these forums?Firepwnz24 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 LF Old members of Bane Of Existence! Basically what the title says, if you used to be in that guild message me here on the forums.Healadizzle0 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 Scammer Soapbubble is back, Sleépy is new nam The scammer Soapbubble is back. He is spamming trade on a paladin level 7 named righteous. I assumed given his last few scams he would be name changing soon so I made a screen capture of his achievements to compare to new hunters trying to join my guild to ensure he did not get back in to scam other people. His current scams are as followed - 1. Attempting to sell runescape items (he will say he can't login to runescape to show the items) 2. Attempting to sell item codes/mounts (he will give you fake codes that don't work) 3. Asking to borrow gold from guildies (usually 5-10k with the promise to pay back in a day) 4. Attempting to steal from guild bank (he will withdraw everything he can) Here are the screen captures proving this is soapbubble again. I suggest all guilds remove this user asap to keep their friends/family/members from getting tricked by this scammer. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Sle%C3%A9py/achievement#95:165 http://i.imgur.com/Z3dbJ.jpg <- soapbubble achievement page http://i.imgur.com/li2sU.jpg <- Sleépy achievement page Notice same achievements, same dates, and same gear.Sycksyn17 May 23, 2012
May 21, 2012 WTB Lvl 70 Gnome Priest LF someone who doesnt blow to make a gnome priest to do arena with. Have at least 2k skill lvl on your 85 guys, come on, i know this server is pretty far behind pvp wise but...a few have to have 2k right?! Yeah send me in game mail while im lvling my mage up :D and yes it has to be a gnome priest, ill buy all your crap at 70, which includes engineering 0-465 untill you get the tinker i want you to get :3. And jc i guess for better gems D: This is in fact, Srs Bsns, so dont be bad <3Supfreshqt9 May 21, 2012
May 18, 2012 [A] Underground Connection - Whats your take? So, a few friends and I, who are spread out on various servers, agreed to start keeping a list of behavior problem and their servers/guilds for people they encounter in Dungeon queues and LFR. We agreed to exclude the Latin America/Brazil servers due to the stress of differing cultures and language. Guess which Guild is second on our list????? To be fair, at this time the guild shows 324 members, and the number of incidents was 43 with one toon accounting for a whopping 17 (39.5% of the guilds incidents) of the problems (Note: the next multi-offense toon weighs in at....3). In an effort to be fair, we accept that this could be a statistical outlier and wanted to get the opinion of others on the server. Does that guild have a positive rep or are they becoming a troll harbor?Zivanah7 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 Looking for a Battered Hilt. Hey there Balgun, so i have been farming for a Battered Hilt for about 2 weeks now, and in need of some help to get it, i have done the "Clear trash, Reset, and repeat" way. but after 16 days of it, it gets a bit old. i don't have thousands of Gold to spend to buy it off you. but if you happen to find one i am willing to go up to 5k for it, or offer my BS skills to craft you gear. If you would like to farm it with me i don't mind, and if i get the drop i am more than happy to help you get yours too, and yes i will commit to helping you get yours. i have a good bit of free time, but i hate gold farming. P.S: i am also looking to Run DS. i am also a 387 Dps frost. i want to do the raid and get the achive before MoP and it no longer means anything. im not looking to leave my guild, but i will run most any raids with you as tank or dps. Mail me in game if you need any info.Naouta0 May 18, 2012
May 15, 2012 REWARD Paying 1k for Master's Hat http://thottbot.com/item=10250 COD to Netherpig on Ally ........Tartaruspig on Horde or send me a wow mailTartaruspig2 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 sw this morning good times with venya marthand in trade ah were hadFrozenrot0 May 14, 2012
May 13, 2012 Wipes on Trash 3/8 heroic LF a tank For our second 10man group! Progression t13: 3/8 heroic Recruitment Needs 1 Tank or melee dps with OS tank(Must have heroic ds ready tank gear) Willing to consider any exceptional applicant. Must have atleast 1/8 heroic experience minimum. Raid times: Thurs & Sun 7-10:30pm Pst Monday (For clean up) 7:30 Pst Leave any questions here or on the guild website. Also recruiting people as social and pvpers. wot.wowstead.comKÿ19 May 13, 2012