Baelgun

Apr 28, 2012 Sacred is Recruiting Sacred of Baelgun (A) Current Progression: 1/8 HM Recruitment Needs: Holy Paladin Arcane Mage - Any exceptional players, particularly DPS - We mean it! About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. currently ranked 3rd on server in 25 man progression. Wow progress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/baelgun/SACRED/rating.tier13_25 Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:45 to 9:00 server time (PST) Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. * The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who can accept constructive criticism and who are dedicated to constantly improving their performance. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general Cataclysm raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing heroic content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans pvp and general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flask, and fish feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: www.byallthatssacred.guildlaunch.com or hit me up on real id at dnlk_100@hotmail.com or contact one of the following officers Eiar, Justanothadk, Seraph, Cumamamdara or Mantra. Evony17 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 Pickpocketing Hagara Morning all - I'm trying to get the Fang's questline started and was wondering if anyone out there would let me in on Hagara for the pickpocket. Just let me know here or in game how much it would be. Thanks!Wyth0 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 Baelgun Recruit A Friend Hey, im looking to Recruit a friend. I will send you an invite and you accept it and become a member, etc. I am willing to help you out and pretty much get you anything you need with gold. I have plenty of Gold. I am on Alliance. Just post here if your interested. You will receive: A level 80 toon 300% exp boost Ability to join my level 25 guild its one of the top 8 guilds on Baelgun which gives you some nice abilities, EXP BOOST, Ressurection ( priest ability ), You can teleport people to your location, and MORE!Hordestalker2 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 21, 2012 LF 2's and 3's Im looking for a mage,hunter,rogue, or disc mage for 2's. I have 4.3 resil am currently running 2 pc bonus on backstab spec. I am also looking for RLS or RMp for 3's. I need good comp for both and play alot in the evenings. whisper me in came or request me on skype. Jmaddoxmail@yahoo.com Must be geare and have better then 1700 experience.Nînjâ0 Apr 21, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Baelgun & PvP These 2 don't mix and they need to start mixing, Alliance quit raiding Orgrimmar with more people in our cities then we acutally have in our city! No but really, start the arenas, I hope to have at least 3+ 2k rated teams before the end of the season. Show people that just because we are PvE we can still have big epeen in the world of peeveepee. That one bad resto druid ArbolÁrbol2 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 <Higher Ground> is recruiting Higher Ground is a 10 man guild that is in need of a tank and a healer for 10 man DS heroic attempts and for the upcoming expansion. We are a family friendly guild and only raid two nights a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 6-8 PM server (9-11 EST). We are currently 8/8 in DS and plan to try some of the heroics. As for what we are looking for in a raider is a mature attitude and a relaxed nature. We are a guild that values teamwork, respect, morals, and loyalty. If you understand those terms we may be the guild for you. Please send an in-game mail to Daedelas or Amelas if you are interested.Daedelas4 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Vancouver Islanders!? Calling all Islanders! There's a new facebook group out there now for people from Vancouver Island, BC. Its brand new so we're looking for more members to join up and hang out http://www.facebook.com/groups/218410261596184/220695724700971/?notif_t=group_activityStormlynn0 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 lf alliance guild that can kill horde players greater than level 14.. Maybe a guild " b to y" could do it. Cause "a to z" ain't cuttin' it.Kafgar0 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 (A) Restoration Druid LF Guild I just moved my Druid over (hence why I'm not posting on her, her armory profile has yet to update) Her ILVL is 383/387, the higher being made up of her Moonkin gear. I am looking for a guild that raids Thurs, Friday, Sat or Monday. *I cannot raid on Sundays, Tuesday and Wednesday* I'd also prefer a guild just starting out with DS (or even the lesser Cataclysm raids, I am patient and I don't mind helping) I have cleared DS on my Shaman alt, but would rather play my Druid (my old guild wanted me to play the Shaman instead and was very adamant about it) Please post here if you are interested =D! Thanks ^^♥♥Aikaiya0 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 The Horde Strikes Back April 14th Alliance raiding Orgrimmar Sat. April 14th at 2pm; prepare for another round of achievements or an epic defeat at the hands of our horde counter-parts. It's just a title, calm down.Keimatsu2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 Pickpocketing Hagara Hello, my guild is currently unable to get to Hagara in DS and I would like to pickpocket her. If any guild is willing to assist me, please let me know how much it would cost. ThanksProhibitor6 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Recruit a Friend Looking for RaF partner, I would recruit you. I have horde chars on Baelgun. I have tons of gold to help you get pretty much w/e you want. We will level as many chars as we can in the 2 month time period. I am a very active player. Reply here or email Okapi_b@yahoo.comSuperheals6 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 @ Vezx sup breh?? LOLKafgar0 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 This sucks i am having trouble getting on the server can anyone plz helpThebeastone0 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Tank - Looking for Guild Hello, I recently began playing wow again, and have taken my druid off the back burner. I have plowed my way through the new heroics obtaining everything possible within them for my Tank spec. My current item level is 379 and I am looking to get into raids. I work nights so raids for me would have to be very early morning, if possible. Or very late at night Thursday or Friday. If any guild out there has raids going off at these times, please post here. Thank YouZiggz0 Apr 2, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Looking to trade Argent Tournament Pets Hi everyone, Im looking to find a horde toon that is also looking for the alliance side pets. I need them for the achievement but what you do with them is your call. You can farm a pet on average one every 3 days. If your interested send me an in game email or reply on this post. Thank youLancalot0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Crisp Livestream with Bay [3/27] Bay's live stream will be covering Heroic and Normal Dragonsoul tonight from a Server 1st EnhShaman perspective with 7+years of experience in WoW. AMA/Q&A/Hang out. Feel free to stop on over. <3 www.Twitch.tv/BayTLMBay5 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 <Integrity> LF casual raiders <Integrity> is recruiting to help replace people who foolishly put real life above WoW. Seriously, just because your wife is in labor is no reason to leave a raid. Most likely, she can either have the baby on her own, the paramedic can handle it, or she'll still be in labor when we're done. GOSH. That was a joke. If your sense of humor does not recognize that, you may want to stop reading. We are a serious but casual raiding guild, with forgiving attendance and alt-friendly policies, and a focus on raiding for fun. We get loot to raid more, not raid to get loot. If your goal in WoW is to have the brightest, shiniest purplez, this is not the guild for you. Raid times are: Main Raid nights: 7:30-9:30 EST, Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday Progression is 12/12 T11, 7/7 T12, 8/8 DS. I hear you saying "But Helagoth, how do you do anything with only 2 hours of raiding a night?" I'm glad you asked Billy. You see, if your goal is fun, then having a solid 2 hours of raiding, with no long AFK breaks, 15 minute wipe recoveries, or spend half an hour explaining every fight, you get a lot of quality, FUN raiding in, without feeling like you've been put through a meat grinder at the end of the night. All raids are optional and you can bring whatever appropriately PvE geared toon you want to a raid, with the provision that obviously we need X number of tanks and Y number of healers, so some people may have to switch. I've found that the biggest source of burnout is feeling like you HAVE to show up. Take that out, and people just enjoy raiding more. When we have too many people (we shoot for approximately 30 signups for a 25man raid, we are not recruiting for a giant bench for the sake of having a bench) we ask for volunteers to sit, then choose people to sit based on who hasn't gotten to raid recently. No priority is given for long-term members or officers. Favoritism, "cliques" and drama are not tolerated. Our primary requirement for potential guild mates is maturity followed by competence. If you think trade chat anal jokes, fart noises in vent, or calling things "gay" instead of stupid is funny, this is not the guild for you. If you are SOOOOO bad that you are literally incapable of getting out of bad fire, or do 5k dps in full T11 gear, this again is not the guild for you. If you can be respectful and pleasant company, and continually improve your game play, and the raid times work for you, visit http://integritygaming.enjin.com/ for more info or to apply.Helagoth7 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Selling Heroic Ragnaros + 7/7H Clear! A bunch of us from Crisp are selling Full Heroic Firelands clear for 150kg, this includes all gear you want for both main and off-specs. If you can't afford that we are also selling just the Heroic Rag kill for a cheap price of 100kg. If interested please whisper me in-game or by in-game mail with days and times you are available for the clear.Nyerah3 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Alliance raid on Org We will be raiding Orgrimmar Saturday at 1AM. Get ready to get destroyed, horde scum.Paltry24 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 LF 10 man DS run!! Hello everyone, i am planning to transfer to this server, but i do want to run some ds runs and be in an active guild for MOP. If you need a dps for your DS group plz respond here:D thank you.Áltair1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 The Return of the Alliance The war is speeding up, I am seeing lots more activity on worlddefense. The job is no where near complete. After our devastating defeat on March 18th, the horde are pushing back. World PvP will have one last glory before MoP revamps the game. The Return of the Alliance is an event hosted by Nemesis with the intention of re-occupying Orgrimmar. The event will take place March 31st at 2pm server time. PST to Keimatsu in-game or in the forums and I'd be happy to answer any questions.Keimatsu0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 The Great Siege of Orgrimmar Rally brothers and sisters of the Alliance our day of glory is near. For far too long the Orcish threat of "Orgrimmar" has been allowed to continue. The death of Garrosh was just the first step, the wrath of the Alliance will not be stopped. We will occupy the city of Orgrimmar and put an end to this war once and for all. On Sunday March, 11th we will attack, not just for ourselves but for those brave soldiers at Southshore, for the poor souls at the Wrath Gate, and for the glory of the Alliance! Send tell to Keimatsu or Mattharris in-game for more details and calendar invite.Keimatsu18 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 20, 2012 Compared to other PvE realms, how is Baelgun? Okay, this is my second month here, but I get the feeling that this server isn't what I am looking for. - The auction house does not appear to be very full and prices are not always competitive with other realms (based off reading prices). - For a server with medium to high population, the number of raiding guilds appears to be low? - The same could be said about end game PvP? Is it a good idea to leave this server while I still only have one real char? The only real benefit is that this server appears to be more friendly than other servers, judging by what I've heard.Attackmage24 Mar 20, 2012
Mar 20, 2012 {H} You Nerf it we kill it LFM 10-1 TU-TH With the new expansion on the Horizon, You Nerf It We Kill it is recruiting with a focus on Progressions Raiding in Mists of Pandaria, while getting a foot hold in Dragon Soul, and their is no better time than now to join You Nerf it we kill it. We recognize with beginning a new guild comes a lot of growth and improvement and our hard work is only begining. None the less we still have a lot to offer potential applicants. We are a guild with focused goals, strong leadership and a strong friendly community atmosphere. If you are looking for a guild that will help you develop and improve as a player; this is the place for you. Currently we are open recruiting trying to add to our group of raiders. Check out our website www.Unerfwekill.guildlaunch.com or Feel free to stop by and ask me some questions or add me as real id: dbaker11345@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon..We are also looking for a qualified individual that would like to Raid Lead as well...Høtwire7 Mar 20, 2012
Mar 19, 2012 The Horde have won... the battle but not the war! 55 alliance against orgrimmar on march 18th resulted in utter defeat. Garrosh got ~10 percent before we wiped. Second attempt people weren't paying attention and only half went in so it got called. Don't get comfy Horde, we will be back on March 31st.Keimatsu2 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Alliance to Horde ratio Hello everyone! I was just looking at http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php?sort=server and wanted to see what our very own "Baelgun" stands and I was very shocked. Alliance has a giant amount of people over the Horde. It's amazing. This website reads: 14,029 (80%) <- Alliance 3,557 (20%)<- Horde Why is this? What is it that makes Alliance SO compelling to everyone? I don't understand. Please don't come back with "horde r a bunch of kids", I beg you. I'm just so confused. They're a lot of other realms that have a decent amount of people in each faction but this is just plain silly. Any thoughts?Sarrath13 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 It has begun... The drums of war have sounded, battles will be fought. Rally for your cause whether it be Horde or Alliance. There can only be one in the end.Keimatsu20 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 [H] Envision DS PUG EDIT: Apparently I don't understand US timezones, so its no longer a late night run. Instead we'll be trying for Monday 6-9pm server, full clear of normal mode. Loot will be random roll (Main spec before off), elementium clusters will be going to a Envision rogue, patterns/essences will be open roll, BOE's will goto mainspec if its an upgrade otherwise open roll. If interested please talk to myself (Iciaa / Vesaa) in game and I'll send you a calendar invite.Iciaa1 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 What started as a 2s team... evolved into a 40man raid against the Horde scum. Good stuff horde, you defended your beloved leader well. /tip of the hat To those traitors/tattle-tells, you know who you are, you are worse than horde. If i were horde i wouldn't trust someone who has already betrayed their allegiance. I hope you are shunned from society. Anyways, Garrosh will soon see the end of his days...Keimatsu18 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 Nemesis LF Holy Pally & Mage Title says it all. Holy Paladin Requirements -385 IL Minimum -Know the fights, reg and heroic -Keep us alive -Dont stand in fire Mage Requirements -385 IL Minimum -28k DPS Minimum -Know the fights reg and heroic -Dont stand in fire Straightforward, yes? My realID is jakemesiti@gmail.com and our website is www.mynemesis.wowstead.com. Hit me up if you're interested, or talk to any member of Nemesis and they will quickly put you in touch with an officer. Thanks Shadon12 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 <Eighty VI> Level 25 guild recruitment <Eighty VI> 8/8 10m DS, 1/8 HM DS is recruiting for our 2nd raid group. We need dedicated dps and healers. Once second group downs Deathwing we are planning on running a week of 25 man to get more gear, then starting 25 man heroic Dragon Soul content. Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs, 5:30-8:30 server. Also recruiting for our RBG team. I will be leading the team. We are in need of 1 healer, and a few dps. Contact me in-game for more info. I am on all the time so it won't be hard to get a hold of me. Also check out our website for more info and to check out some of our vids. Eightyvi.guildzilla.com Side Note: We started as a guild just about a month ago, so we are looking for pretty much anyone who is wanting to see end game content. We have a very strong core group of members who have been playing WoW since Vanilla. Considering we have only been a guild for a little over a month now, and we are ranked 6th on the server, I'd say we are growing very quickly. So again, contact me in game if you are interested, check out our website, and become a part of the fastest growing guild on the server. Thanks!Griizle1 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 (A) <Uncensored> recruiting for 25m/10m Raids Newly reformed guild picking up recruitment for our progression raiding. Uncensored is level 25 and rebuilding its core raid teams. We are looking for experienced players. We expect raiders to be on time and show good attendance. Times: 25m Tues, Wed: 4:30 to 7:30 server 10m Thurs, Mon: 5:00 to 7:30 server Recruitment: Open all classes. I will be checking players ability to play their character. Gear can be picked up quickly, what we want is players who have researched and learned how to play to their maximum ability. If you are having trouble we will work with you and fix the problems, but you are expected to come prepared. As we are rebuilding and recruiting 25m raids will be on hold until the roster is at a point where we can run. Expect for the time 10m with a full clear every week and pushing into heroics. If you are on standby we will rotate you in as much as possible to get you gear and experience. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will be back to baelgun on Monday, but you can post here or whisp PomPomPower in game for details.Mirinbiceps1 Mar 1, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Looking for east coast guild (A) It costs too much to transfer to an east coast server, so I am doing the next best thing. I am looking for an east coast guild! Myself and my son are both looking for an active, progressing, but not overly hard core or serious guild. We like doing some raids on the weekend, and early evenings. Also interested in achievements, mounts and pet runs. We have quite a few 85s so we are good at filling in where needed. We would also consider moving to Horde, but we are Alliance right now.Gracie3 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 4 raiders looking for a progression guild Hello, Myself and 4 friends are looking for a progression oriented guild that will be around after MoP. We are all 8/8 DS pre-nerf and have had kills on heroic morchok. We prefer raid times after 7 pacific. Prefer not to raid on Thursdays but depending on your raid times can possibly be worked around. About us: All of us have extensive raid experience dating back to vanilla. These 4 players are: 393 prot paladin 390 resto shaman 390 resto druid 380 shadow priest Please leave your real ID here or the name of the person I should speak with along with the ususal. Guild, raid times, loot system, contact people, etc.Danocth2 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Rozell (Nitewatcher) 389 Hunter from Uldum there might be errors in my spelling Hi my name is Rozell (obviously) I am a Worgen Hunter from the Uldum realm , wanting to leave and go to a suitable realm that knows how to kill a boss without crying about loot. raid exp : BoT / Bwd / FL 7/7 Heroic FL 6/7 (wanting Firelord studied fight)/ DS 6/8 WoW Veteran ( 6yrs old ) about my self : Im a shy person when it comes to meeting new people in WoW it will take me a month to get settle in . It will take me a year in Reality. I am a Serious Raider during raids. Willing to choose any side Ally/Horde . The raiders are more concern than Races. I chosed a worgen because of the Crit gain and Skinning speed. I am willing to change the faction / race if needed. Time zone : Central I will be on mostly during the Afternoon. I would like to get the Firelord Title very much , I couldnt get it in Uldum because everyone in Uldum act stupid and are a bunch of kids. (studied Heroic Rag) Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Rozell/simple Addons :DBM / Recount / Xperl / Dominos / Sexymap / Prat 3.0 / Xloot / Auctioneer / NPC scan / Epic music player ;) / Quartz / Grid set for 10/25man / Extrabutton Internet connection : depends ( It can handle 25mans ) a 95% Chance of being there on time ( why 95%? Something comes up and might be a bit late / or Emergency. I wont be on the computer for 4 days til maybe 3rd of march. I will check the forums every 4 hourse starting tomorrow. Please reply back officers or guild leaders of the raid guilds . Im not asking for money or your life , I just want to raid a raid guild again. again I am a hunter looking for a raid guild that atleast is DS progress of 8/8 , I may need to have an explanation the way you guys do them. Warning! : Im an Adult that can take jokes and new rotations , I dont mind kids playing WoW but just dont be like those jerks in Trade . hope we can get in touch! Sincerly , Nitewatcher ( Rozell ) lets be friends and not enemies :)Rozell0 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 <The Threat> Found this in a google search: http://web2.wegame.com/watch/The_Threat_Guild_Video/ Almost brought a tear to my eye. Here's to my old raid friends, I know you're still around somewhere. Hope all is well :D Shammy tank IciaaIciaa3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 (H) Resto Shaman (381) Looking For Raid Group Having recently returned to the game after a long hiatus (left during T11) and to a guild on hiatus, I'm looking for a raid group. Ideally I'd like to find a group just starting out on DS and that's a fairly regular team in a 10 man raid. As I don't have any experience with DS or FL, I'd prefer a group that is likewise learning the DS content so as to learn along with them as a team. Sunday and Monday nights are probably the best for me, with start times around 4-5pm server (I'm EST).Shockeye1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 this is my server, nerdlings deal with it, I'm handsome best player in the history of this server without a doubtLp9 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 So is this Server still any good for PVE? Im still new to this server and to WoW in fact. But im wondering is this server still a good PVE server with good raiding guilds?Aerosia3 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Raiding do to my current work schedule change i can no longer raid with my guild. any guild out there raid in the morning or mon-wensday nights need a pick up let me knowEventhoriznn0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Transmog/Heirlooms/Characters Well,I had got my character heirlooms and used the Transmog ability to transform them into something alot cooler! Then,I sent it to my character that I was gonna use this awesome looking gear on and when I did it removed the Transmog on the heirloom..Apparently,The creators of the Transmog ability don't want it to be sent to another character (Heirlooms..) So,I think that they should allow this Transmog ability to be send on heirlooms through the mail! It would be pretty awesome to have a character with T11,12,or even 13 to go in a dungeon and people admire the gear..So,Please-ALLOW IT! -SØNZAI :3Sønzai1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 What Happened to horde?? Its like the life of horde on this sever is gone ever sence <Bane>Darkshortswo25 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Assassinate Creed Looking for other rogues to finish this Quest :( . i seem a little slow on the mechanics of the fight. whisper me or my alt Grindleson. Thanks. Horde :) but if your not and show up I will sure appreciate the help.Daredevil2 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Monday - DS 25 pug starting NEMESIS is proud to host a DS25 pug run on Mondays, starting at 6pm and going for a full clear. While we'll be seeding this group with our casual raiders and alts, we're looking to fill the remaining spots with people who might be interested in seeing what a NEMESIS raid looks like, and get some sweet loot to boot. We would like to have decently geared players that know the fights, while we can probably get away with carrying a few people, it will be too challenging to shoulder a heavy load. Send me ingame mail, or a private message (write something dirty!!) to get an invite. Phazethree3 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 16, 2012 Totea, Toteb, Totec, Toted, and Totee. This multiboxer has been abusing game mechanics. He plays these 5 shamans in battlegrounds on auto-run. The first time I encountered him, the battleground as a whole reported his 5 shamans afk and all but one were kicked. He then threw a temper tantrum about it and blamed me. Today, I ran into his 5 shamans again. I warned the battleground about his auto-running through the battleground while collecting honor. Immediately, I saw 4 or 5 people get removed from the battleground, including someone I specifically queued with. Soon after, I was removed. Then a minute later, another friend of mine was out of the battleground. They told me more and more were being kicked from the battleground because this multiboxer abused the report afk option. Less than 20 minutes ago, I queued for a battleground. I immediately saw this multiboxer. Again. He recognized myself and the person I queued with and reported us away with his 5 accounts, and we were gone with our lovely battleground deserter. Again. I've reported this person multiple times. I've never liked multiboxing. Blizzard doesn't seem to have a problem with this, or the abuse that comes from it.Xandrina14 Feb 16, 2012
Feb 15, 2012 @Drood - Druid...-Random Dungeon Encounter lol Drood, you are a horrible tank, you should definitely get more practice on "how to hold aggro". I had to held back on dps several times. And yet you complain, and kicked me out of the run. P.S: what ever you reply, I will not read it as I do not intend to argue with you like little kid. Femael5 Feb 15, 2012
Feb 14, 2012 Warpath/ Has a Squishy 10man raid team Warpath/ Has a Squishy is needing members, we are a few friends that are laid back and mature looking for like minded people to raid with.We are looking for two healers and ranged dps to make our 10man raid team.We will raid on Friday and Saturday nights, around 8pm till 10pm server time, the end time of course will be flexable.We view this as a just a game and are here for fun and friendship.If you have any questions reply to this thread or in game to Valerius or Serulia in game.Valerius3 Feb 14, 2012
Feb 13, 2012 Hiring Raid Leader/Tank are you tired of never getting to run the raids? well GHoA are trying to go from a lvl 25 social guild to a raiding guild ...have lotsa DPS and Heals need more Tanks ....so if you need a challenge and think you can run a 10 man once a week at least. Requirements: Must be Tank Must be patient Must know all classes Must complete 1 10man per week Pay: 1000g a week and a rank right below officer interested send me a in-game WoW mailTartaruspig6 Feb 13, 2012