Baelgun

Jan 25, 2012 (H) A M ß I T I Ø N is recruiting. We are currently recruiting a talented healer (priest or shaman) and melee dps (rogue preferred). We raid Weds and Thurs from 7-10 pm server. Consistant attendance is a must. We have recently started firelands and are 2/7 normal. Melee dps should be pulling 17k for firelands and healers 9k. Please know your class and it's abilities. For an interview please contact Me or Belletripsy in game.Ugrrok16 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 Experienced Rogue LF a regular DS10 group I'm a 85 Rogue. Currently a worn full PvE geared ilvl of 392. Have plenty of raiding experience, dating back to things like Karazhan and ICC on a weekly basis, having killed every boss in those, most several times over. I'm looking for a group of raiders to raid DS10 with on a weekly basis, that won't require a guild switch (I like my guild and my friends in it, but my guilds sole 10m doesn't have a spot for me), and importantly, with whom I can progress my legendary quest with (I.E. no other rogue taking priority over me or to even roll against). Weekday evenings would be my preference, but my schedule is fairly flexible right now, so there's a good chance I can work in a groups raid time if its at reasonable hours. I have done 7/8 fights to the point of knowing the encounter fully, though for spine I did not finish it because others ran out of time, but still understand my role and tactics for that fight fully. Of course, I've done 25m LFR many times over as well. 10m normal or 10m heroic don't matter to me at this point. I'll do either. But I am not looking for a 25m raid at all. Everything in the game runs great on my computer, except 25m's, to the point were I just wont even bother with raid finder anymore on any character until they add a 10m option. You can find me in game as Ubaest or Shiby to discuss things further. EDIT: Updated ilvl and experience.Ubaest1 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 A<Echo> recruiting! <Echo> is a 10 man guild, well 2 10 man guild, and both groups compete against each other for guild prizes and gold. In the interview i can go more indepth how this works. Currently group 1 is 7/7 and group 2 is 6/7 (18%) but the second group is new. The competetion will start in 4.3 so we need both groups to have solid attendance in order for this competition to work. <Echo> raids 3 days a week 9 hours a week, Tuesday-Thursday 6-9 server. If u can make 100% attendance on a regular basis then thats what were looking for. Whisper Windwalk or any officer in game for an interview or other questions.Darksun4 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 <Nemesis> (6/7 Heroic) LFM 25 Man Raiders Guild Name-Nemesis Faction-Alliance Realm-US Baelgun Progress-6/7 Heroic About Nemesis - We have been established and raiding since Vanilla/BC - We are a 25 man semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild - Our Main Raid times are 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Monday-Thursday - Our alt run is on Saturday and raids 9:00am-1:00pm PST - We do RBG's as well as arena on a casual basis What You Can Expect - During raids, we raid. Yes, we joke and have fun, but raid time is for raiding and is treated as such. If a player is being consistantly disruptive to the raid, they will be removed. - Drama is NOT tolerated. - This is an adult guild. We have no set age requirement, but we require maturity. - We do good progression in a tightly knit guild, and have a lot of fun with great raiders - Mature language is allowed. Again, this is an adult guild and if you will be offended by mature language in guild chat, or vent/mumble, this may not be the guild for you. What We Expect From You - As a DPS, 22k+ DPS Minimum - As a healer there is no set number requirement, your requirement is to keep us alive without going oom in the first 3 minutes :) - KNOW YOUR CLASS - KNOW THE FIGHTS - Essentially, do your research. Put the time in and it will pay off for all of us. - If you are not doing well in a fight, or if we think another class may do better, we may ask you to sit for that fight while we progress. - We expect 90% attendance to the main raid to be a main raider. If you cannot make a raid, then notify an officer or post on our website, so that we know not to expect you. - We will progress though content at its highest difficulty level. Yes these fights will be hard, Blizzard does this for our entertainment. We expect that raiders keep their composure during raids. Please do not call someone out for failing. If they are holding back the raid an officer will ask them to sit for the remainder of the night while those that have done their research work to progress. What We Need -We are not in need of main-spec'd tanks at this time -2-4 DPS, all classes are encouraged to apply -1 Healer, all classes are encouraged to apply Contact Info - My RealID is jakemesiti@gmail.com - To apply, or for further information, our website is www.mynemesis.wowstead.com - For any other questions, please feel free to contact me, or any other member of Nemesis that will put you quickly in touch with an officer. Thank You for your time and consideration, we look forward to hearing from you!Shadon6 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 [H] Circle Seven recruiting a few raiders Ever since that Star Wars MMO came out, we’ve been sc!#@!*# a raid together. We’ve filled with whomever was on at the time. We just don’t have enough interested people outside of our core group. In spite of the personnel handicap, we’re 4/8. We need a few more consistent people to help expedite our progress. Our raiding core is so flexible that almost any role/class would be welcome, but we already have a rogue. Our 10-man raid schedule is 6-9 server Tuesday/Wednesday. Please send all inquiries to Tirr, Penultima or Secura. Karnale0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 sempertis LF weekend/latenight pvpers we currently need 1 rouge to run core rbgs with us sat 8pm server sun 5 pm server. we need dps all classes specs welcome. we are lvl 15 about to ding 16 guild wise. also accepting Everyone lvlers,instancers,pvper.Choam0 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Crisp LF Heals and Caster DPS. Tell your friends.Samiam9 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 7, 2012 Can someone help me please? I wish I could quit but I can't .... I'm simply addicted, have too much money and time on my hands .. and 'er ... well ... *sigh* ... no life either ... (head held in shame) ... So, I'm stuck playing a game, I don't have the power alone to quit. I think about it all the time. My cats hate me because of it. I was a virgin .... once .... but that was before I experienced WoW .... I'm afraid I might become a virgin again though, if I can't get away from this game .... Is that possible? I also like cheese ... Does anyone care? :P (Disclaimer: Blatent attempt at humor, DO NOT take seriously .... ok, what can you counter with? :P)Dareniun17 Jan 7, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 (H) <Wipes on Trash> LF Resto Druid <Wipes on Trash> is seeking a Restoration Druid to help carry us to victory in our Heroic Dragon Soul progression. This offer is for a spot in a 10-man raid led by our very own guild leader, Rem. We are currently 1/8H and need a cutie like you to step in and not be bad for us. Yipee! Apply on our website: wot.wowstead.com PS: You will be filling some very large shoes. The person you will be replacing was loved deeply by everyone in the guild. She didn't look both ways before crossing, but she still lives on in our hearts. R.I.P. PPS: What this means for you is that if accepted, you will be raiding as a trial. This basically means we will kick you if you are terrible and we find someone who isn't as awful as you, if you are annoying and don't mesh well with our other guild members, or if your voice reminds us too much of the recently deceased. Also, don't ask us how to apply. The button is right there. Seriously. Just open your eyes.Sockmaster17 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 (H) <The Hellfire Club> is recruiting We're looking to fill some gaps and start heroic mode soon in the new Dragon Soul raid. We run two 10-man raids and we are looking for a few strong ranged dps, (preferably a Mage) to fill out our roster. We raid 5-8pm server time, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday if needed. High attendance and knowing how to play your class is a must. Repairs, flasks and food are usually all provided by the guild for raids. Apply at http://hellfireclub.dkpsystem.com/news.php. If you have any questions you can contact me in game.Alapmi4 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 @Noctisdiam This guy is a giant d-bag. Got me kicked from LFR at the last boss for !@#$s in giggles - I guess because I was topping meters and he was riding the tanks. http://i.imgur.com/SaADw.png Anyway, just wanted to say GG scumbag and let everyone here know what a pathetic loser you are.Deathonwheat7 Jan 5, 2012
Dec 26, 2011 LF a weekly firelands group. Let me know if you do firelands every week. All I want are seething cinders for legendary quest. I know all bosses, plenty geared, and don't give a crap about any drops but cinders. I'll be there every week. PST in-game (preferred) or reply here.Saelaszune0 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 [H] Hordeland Security - 8/8 DS 25m Normal Maybe you think you don't have time for raiding in WoW because its so time consuming? Are you looking for a mature group of people to interact with (most of our guild is over the age of thirty)? In HLS, we believe in progressing through content in the most efficient manner possible. For over 7 years we've raided in a progression environment and continue to push through content. Everything we've achieved from completing 80% of ICC hard modes to building Legendaries has been done on 2 or 3 nights of 2 hour raids a week. We went 1/7 Heroic mode in Firelands on 25m and went 12/12 in Tier 11 25m (Tier 11 pre-nerf). On a 4.5 hour weekly raiding time budget we've cleared all 8 bosses in Dragon Soul 25 man Normal. We have a streamlined DKP loot system with an ingame addon that makes using the DKP easy and efficient. We are looking for some excellent DPS and healers to keep our roster full. Please fill out a complete and thorough application form, available at our web-site: http://www.hordelandsecurity.org - PM me on the HLS forums as well and we'll start the recruitment process. Raid nights (6:00PM-8:15 PST // 8:00PM-10:15PM CST // 9:00PM-11:15PM EST) Thursday Sunday Currently Recruiting: All Excellent Healers and Damage dealersSaectrum9 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 21, 2011 Thanks! This might be the first time I have ever posted in a WOW thread. After 7 years in and out of game, tonight, the most generous thing i have ever experienced occurred. Sapntap, GAVE me a pair of 397 PvE legs... I am not much of a PvEr, but am overwhelmed by his/her generosity. I tried to give him a few thousand gold for them, but he refused. I am rarely surprised in this or other worlds, but tonight, I am. Muchas Gracias sap Zootropa3 Dec 21, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 [H] Looking for PvP Guild have experience in battlegrounds, all extra info about me on character profile. Currently have almost full 370+ gear.Vynathlon4 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 [A] Looking for PVP guild.[Resto druid] must have a minimum of 50% 2200 + players. must run RBG's have a minimum of a 70%/30% win/loss ratio Cool I have experience in high end arena and, is most likely the best druid on the realm. okay thanksRequest1 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 2400 druid lf partner. (And rbg info) I'm looking for some areana partners be able to play a schedual pref later around 8:30 or so. be good 2s warrior or afflic lock 3s Warrior Shaman RBGS------------------- If you are interested in running RBGS let me know. We will run around 9pm on wednesday and thursday Post a reply if your interested in the RBGS. and I will get ahold of youRequest4 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 Hello Baelgun! I just wanted to say Hi! Years ago this was my first server. I xsfered to a more pvp centric server, but I never forgot Baelgun and my first human lock. Good times, but years ago now! K bye!Gnolianne2 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 [H] Experienced healer LF raiding guild. I got a late start in Cataclysm and have been trying to keep up with pugs and whatnot. With the release of 4.3, I would like to find a consistent raiding guild in need of a healer or three =P You can look at my armory but that's boring. A few of my good friends, also experienced skilled healers, are also looking for guilds. We all split off from our other guilds at the same time and try to run together if at all possible. If your guild would like to talk to us or try us out, maybe send us a link for an application, please message me here or in game under this character. If you would like to look at the other two guys, their names are Taurasurus and Holygank. Thank you very much for reading and can't wait to raid with you.Plaekon0 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 13, 2011 Im just curious How come I keep getting denied when I apply to the raiding guilds on this server? Honestly Ive ran with alot of you since 70 and most of you know Im a good player.I was just curiousVaddin21 Dec 13, 2011
Dec 12, 2011 Wintube Hey all just made this video, check it out if you're bored :D (turn your speakers down before XD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOXax_hxqsDeathlol0 Dec 12, 2011
Dec 11, 2011 Shout out to RabbitPunch Thanks so much for helping me kill the black lord. You can see by my gear I had no hope of soloing it, just wanted to do as much as I could of the legendary :)Gankhelm0 Dec 11, 2011
Dec 6, 2011 sempertis recruiting for RBGS and more we will be recruiting for pvpers,levelers and instancers. we are lvl 14 probably will be 15 in a day or 2. we will focus our rbgs and raids if there is interest on late night and weekends. we have a vent and are looking for active adult players. if that is you feel free to send in game mail to me or contact me when i am online. we have 3 core pvpers now and want more.Choam0 Dec 6, 2011
Dec 5, 2011 <Nemesis> LFM 25 Man Raids Guild Name-Nemesis Faction-Alliance Realm-US Baelgun Progress-6/7 Heroic About Nemesis - We have been established and raiding since Vanilla/BC - We are a 25 man semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild - Our Main Raid times are 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Monday-Thursday - Our alt run is on Saturday and raids 9:00am-1:00pm PST - We do RBG's as well as Arena on a casual basis What You Can Expect - During raids, we raid. Yes, we joke and have fun, but raid time is for raiding and is treated as such. If a player is being consistently disruptive to the raid, they will be removed. - Drama is NOT tolerated. - This is an adult guild. We have no set age requirement, but we require maturity. - We do good progression in a tightly knit guild, and have a lot of fun with great raiders - Mature language is allowed. Again, this is an adult guild and if you will be offended by mature language in guild chat, or vent/mumble, this may not be the guild for you. What We Expect From You - As a DPS, 22k+ DPS Minimum - As a healer there is no set number requirement, your requirement is to keep us alive without going oom in the first 3 minutes :) - KNOW YOUR CLASS - KNOW THE FIGHTS - Essentially, do your research. Put the time in and it will pay off for all of us. - If you are not doing well in a fight, or if we think another class may do better, we may ask you to sit for that fight while we progress. - We expect 90% attendance to the main raid to be a main raider. If you cannot make a raid, then notify an officer or post on our website, so that we know not to expect you. - We will progress though content at its highest difficulty level. Yes these fights will be hard, Blizzard does this for our entertainment. We expect that raiders keep their composure during raids. Please do not call someone out for failing. If they are holding back the raid an officer will ask them to sit for the remainder of the night while those that have done their research work to progress. What We Need -We are not in need of main-spec'd tanks at this time -2-3 DPS, melee classes preferred, but all classes are encouraged to apply Contact Info - My RealID is jakemesiti@gmail.com - To apply, or for further information, our website is www.mynemesis.wowstead.com - For any other questions, please feel free to contact me, or any other member of Nemesis that will put you quickly in touch with an officer. Thank You for your time and consideration, we look forward to hearing from you!Shadon0 Dec 5, 2011
Dec 3, 2011 The Republic is recruiting Hello everyone, The Republic is currently looking to fill its ranks. Our 2nd raid group is currently looking for 1 tank and 2 heals to be raid ready.. pref warrior/dk/paladin tank, and druid/shaman/paladin heals. If you are interested please visit http://therepublicofbaelgun.enjin.com. This is a new raid group and will be finishing up gearing everyone for Dragon Soul, so even if your not completely ready yet still please feel free to apply. Current raid days/time are Friday/Saturday from 7pm server to 10pm server.Jockeysmack0 Dec 3, 2011
Nov 30, 2011 <Envision> Recruiting (H) Envision is one of the last 25 man raiding guilds on horde side. We are currently 12/12 in Cata raiding and 4/12 heroic. We are looking for a few more dps and heals to fill out our roster for more heroic modes. We raid 25 mans Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 6:00 to 9:00 server. We also have a cleanup 10 man raid on Monday nights that kills anything we may have left up that week. We are a level 25 guild (if that matters to you), we have some pvpers, achievement seekers, and overall an awesome group of peepers. If you are interested in joining a successful 25 man raiding guild please visit us at www.envision-us.guildomatic.com and fill out an application. Should you have any questions please feel free to whisper one of the following people; Recuahc Cirque Yours Relice Orisse Neojima Insatia Hope to hear from you, Rec :)Recuahc65 Nov 30, 2011
Nov 29, 2011 Server still down? When is the server going to be back up?...I need to do my daily quests...Maligor0 Nov 29, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 <Wuxi Finger Hold> USBaelgun. The title says it all. We're recruiting new and experienced players. We are currently running reg and heroic dungeons but in drastic need of more members so we can run more content. I probably should be more specific when I say members. What I am looking for in a member. 1. A member that actually signs into wow more than once a month. I can't count how many guild members I have had to boot cause of this! Character level has nothing to do with it. Many 85's join and I never see them again; gets old. 2. A member that is actually social. I feel that this is a very important aspect of running a successful guild. When I say social I don't mean you have to be chatting or saying something every five seconds in chat or vent. Just an occasional hi makes the difference. 3. A member that listens. If I can't get you to listen in a simple dungeon, then I won't be able to get you to listen in a raid. So don't bother. So to help you figure out if you're in the (I don't freaking listen) category. If you have died from standing in the green stuff or in the fire more than twice in a single dungeon run. No need to apply. 4. A member that can contribute to the guild. Raiding is an important part of WoW and we're looking for members that can help get us there. If you have any raid experience that is a definite plus. Raid leaders are needed! If interested you can find me in game. ThanksIsnix0 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Looking for AQ40 Idols Idol of Rebirth x2 500g each, I will give a bit more if you are horde to handle the fees of the neutral Auction House. Just leave a message here or contact me ingame. If you are curious about how to get these, they drop from the Trash in AQ40.Foofy3 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 <ÐØØMGUARD> Recruiting Small level 13 guild looking for new members. Looking for members with raid experience to start a core raiding group. You can send an in game request or leave a message here. Thanks Vixs0 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 awesome panda names have reserved and am selling the following names for the up coming Mists of Pandas expansion! Kungfucius - 25,000g Awesomepanda - 10,000g Potsnpandas - 50,000g Legolaspanda - 75,000g Rossgeller2 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 Enh Shaman LF 3s and Rbg team for next season I'm looking for a holy pally/disc priest and a BM hunter/Frost DK/Arms warrior for 3s next season shooting for a 1800+ rating and also a rbg group to run with through out the season. I'm not on the Forums much so plz send in-game mail to Rhykno or Savageshift if interested. thanksRhykno0 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 WTS Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops This is worth a lot for any recipe collectors out there, feel free to hit me up in game with your offer, send me a mail, or leave a message here. Reasonable offers please. I am also willing to sell it on Neutral AH but at a 15% markup due to the 15% cut there. Thanks and see you in-game!Taldron0 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 [A] LF Lock or Priest for 3s MLS/RMP (2k+) Hit me up in-game or respond to the thread, if you have some arena experience above 2k rating on another toon feel free to contact me.Candelier0 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 {ABDICATION) H Guild Recruiting (1/7 H FL) We are a 10m guild looking for the following: Pally tank/heals Hunter DK tank/dps Raid times: Tue 7pm-10pm, Thursday 7pm-10pm, and Sunday (alt night)Sanjay3 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 <Fresh> 2/7H FL Recruiting <Fresh> a newly formed 10 man guild is now 2/7 Heroic FL in our first week of raiding! We are looking for skilled/competent members to continue our progression in FL, into Dragonsoul. Our Raid Times are 4:30-6:30 server Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Feel free to shoot me a tell in-game, or reply on the forums if interested. Mcgriff2 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Returning back to game I am looking for a raid guild that needs a EXP healer. i have been playing off and on since start of game. I am active military and am currently deployed but shall be home stateside soon and would like to beable to get into the Cata raid content. I am currently in my Alt storage guild since i was removed from my last guild due to lack of activity since i was deployed.Hots0 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 LF Any BS to make Lightforged Elementium hamm LF Any Bs to make the lightforged elementium hammer.. I have mats just need orbs please send me a tell in game thanks...Tickguy0 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 Looking for the 378 plate healing boots I have the mats just need someone with the orbs pst me in game on Savan,or Benmatlock thanks.Savan1 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 LF Blacksmith w/ Warboots http://www.wowhead.com/item=69946 Title says it all, been looking Alliance side for a crafter for a week now. Figured i'd thow it on the forums to see if either of the people that still read these could make em. Will pay very well for the service, leave a note here or hit me up in game. Thanks for your help.Justanothadk2 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 [H] LFG for transmog gear farming Looking for 2-3 people interested in farming transmogrification gear prior to patch 4.3. This can be ANYTHING found in a raid, tier 1-6, and depending on what sort of group makeup I can (hopefully) put together, might even take a shot at some wotlk raids. Right now me (tank) and a friend (ele/resto shaman) are eager to find some players on Baelgun who are up for some old raids. Send me a tell ingame or shoot me a game mail! Could probably use dps above the rest, but anyone would really be great.Tyse0 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Been looking for a purple shield theres one out ther and i found it but its kinda hard to get so if anyone has it for finds it i will buy it just name ur price http://www.wowhead.com/?item=10078# thats the one im looking if u see it or get let me know ill pay w/e u want for it thanksBenmatlock2 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 <Crisp> Will be at Blizzcon We have about 12 members that are going to be at Blizzcon, We wont be hard to find since we will be the nerds in the Crisp T-Shirts. Oh and there wont be a topless Lan party afterwards.Samiam6 Nov 1, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 Grats <Wipes on Trash> Sure, it's a few days old, and even so, I didn't notice anything on the forums about it. Anyways, Congratulations on Realm First Glory of the Firelands Raider.Bered5 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 Alliance: Belt of Blasting/Felsteel Longblade I need a Belt of Blasting and a Felsteel Longblade crafted for transmog. The belt pattern is BOP and drops in Serpentshrine Cavern (level 70 raid). The sword pattern is BOE and drops off anything in Outlands. I have all the materials and will give a 300g tip on each item. If you happen to have been playing during the Burning Crusade era and have these patterns, please let me know either by in-game mail or /whisper Thanks, Thornne0 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 Friday/Saturday 10 man. Hey guys, going to start up a 10 man run on Fridays/Saturdays. Times are going to be 6-10 server. This is not going to be a fail group so do not waste my time and I will not waste yours. I do not care if you bring some under geared alt or whatever. Just know what your doing and do not stand in fire. We will get 7/7 next week and start heroics the next.... like I said if your bad you will be replaced. Hit me up in game or on the forums.... Thanks Arès0 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 29, 2011 Congrats Crisp! As the title states, Congrats Crisp for downing H rag!!Humbleshot3 Oct 29, 2011
Oct 28, 2011 How to Firelord http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb1rqdvhS_g Enjoy, B-gun.Chesticles1 Oct 28, 2011
Oct 25, 2011 Panda Party 5.0 See y'all there. ^_^ <3Xooshiani3 Oct 25, 2011
Oct 22, 2011 [H]Paying 1k for Tricks and Treats of Azeroth Paying 1k gold to anyone with a 2 person mount willing to let me tag along or take me to every trick or treat stop. If you are going for the achievement yourself its a free 1k gold. Whisper "Josh" in game or mail me in game. Thanks, JoshJosh2 Oct 22, 2011