Baelgun

Jul 7, 2016 delete please somehow duplicated other thread. please deleteLahela0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 WTB Gold CM 8/8 Carry Skyewalker#1604 is my tag. Paying 250k in game gold if you can carry me.Skyewalker0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Level 100 boost, cant get to Pandaria. I just used my level 100 boost and I cant get to Pandaria. All the forums say check the hero's call boards but there are no Pandarian quests there. There is no portal and when I talk to the king he just says that he thinks Pandarians will be valuable allies one day. PLEASE HELP.Greyfel3 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 <Crisp> is selling M HFC/BRF runs and mounts! <Crisp> is selling mythic and heroic Hellfire Citadel runs. If you wish to set up a run or receive any additional information you can contact me (Tolun-Baelgun). Loot You will get any and all non-socket/non-warforged loot that drops for your class/spec(s) during your run. Please note that there is a very high chance you will also receive any warforged or socketed items that drop for your class/spec(s), but we reserve the right to keep these items IF they are an upgrade for a raider. When We raid at 5:15pm PST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Popular Packages 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade + mount - 2,000,000g 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citade (no mount) - 1,500,000g 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 1,000,000g 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 900,000g 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel - 300,000g Heroic Archimonde (Includes the Grove Warden mount) - 30,000g Mythic Blackhand + Ironhoof Destroyer mount - 300,000g. Standard Pricing Hellbreach – 180,000g Hellfire Assault – 60,000g Iron Reaver – 60,000g Kormrok – 60,000g Halls of Blood – 220,000g Kilrogg – 60,000g Hellfire High Council – 60,000g Gorefiend – 100,000g Bastion of Shadows – 325,000g Shadow-Lord Iskar – 100,000g Socrethar the eternal – 100,000g Tyrant Velhari – 125,000g Destructor’s Rise – 400,000g Fel Lord Zakuun – 100,000g Xhul'Horac – 125,000g Mannoroth - 175,000g Archimonde excluding the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 500,000g Archimonde including the Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 1,200,000gTolun4 Jul 1, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 i wanna be a DH yes a DH would be so fun!!!Ardcore0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 737 Paladin ret/prot Good Morning, I m looking for a long term home, and a good home. I am looking for a guild that is comprised of a solid group of people that understand life and families come first. I have been raiding since the end of BC, (wish I started playing earlier) and have served as an officer once or twice in that time. I raided on my enh shaman, I would like to go back to my paladin for Legion. Currently I'm 12/13m with a 6% wipe on Archi Looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild, that raids around 8-12 Sunday-Thursday. Willing and able to transfer Links: Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Nezastus/advanced My battle tag is sel#1538 Look forward to hearing from you. NezNezastus1 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 21, 2016 Penitent achievement Looking for 5 people who need the Firelands achievement done. need /kneel macro made and have firelands cleared to Majordumbo lol. like to do it in one take. VERY EASY to mess it up. so pay attention. i'm around mon, tues and wednesdays all day so hit me up or leave in-game mailPyropetra1 Jun 21, 2016
Jun 16, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand - Ironhoof Destroyer WTB Mythic Blackhand Ironhoof Destroyer Mount for in game gold. Have horde and alliance characters. Whisper me or send in game mail to Kyailea (Horde) or Nylea (Alliance).Kyailea3 Jun 16, 2016
Jun 13, 2016 <Unsatisfied> recruiting! <Unsatisfied> 2/13M guild looking for new raiders to fill out our core team. Unsatisfied is one of the original top raiding guilds on Doomhammer with experience in Heroic/Mythic raiding from previous expansions. We are a 2 night/ 6hr per week raiding team, so knowledge of your class and boss fights is a must. Our current needs are: Priority - Holy Paladin UH/Frost DK Feral Druid We will also consider all applicants that can provide logs/parses of current content. If you'd like to get a hold of me, my battlenet id is Spiritsgrace#1493 We hope that Unsatisfied can be your next home!Maidenchina1 Jun 13, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Paying 20k.... Looking for an Alliance guild with: Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider and/or Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider achievements, as I am trying to get closer to 300 mounts. I'm offering to pay 10k to the guild and 10k to the player who invites me to the guild, once I reach Exalted status and purchase the mount(s). Certainly willing to negotiate portions of payment upfront. If interested, please leave me a note here, and how/when to contact you in game. Thanks!!!Nuckols0 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 WTB:Challenge Mode Carry, Blackhand Mount post here please, only willing to play with gold on Baelgun, Doomhammer.Drunkest1 Jun 5, 2016
May 27, 2016 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion What is the current going rate for this item?Rosscoe0 May 27, 2016
May 20, 2016 LF Active PvP Guild Just returned to playing and looking to get back into Rated PvP, I have a Monk and Druid both Healers that need a nice new home. Active Arena and RBG teams are a must!Aceomonkin1 May 20, 2016
May 18, 2016 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider0 May 18, 2016
May 17, 2016 100 Arcane Mage LFG Worth a shot. I recently came back to the game after a very, VERY long hiatus and am now looking for guild who wouldn't mind taking me in. I have past raid experience as well as raid lead experience. I'm a fast learner, and can handle myself accordingly. I'm looking for an EST raid time, preferably after 8PM since I have two little kids at home and would like a guild that is family oriented. If you'd like to know more feel free to PM me in game (I'm on most of the time, but maybe AFK) or shoot me an in-game mail. I am happy to use any type of voip program needed for communication.Swarfie1 May 17, 2016
May 17, 2016 Anyone know what happened to <Enigma>? Just curious if anyone from that guild is still atropine, and what happened to it. I used to raid in it in wotlk.Mailboxer1 May 17, 2016
May 15, 2016 The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *newly formed* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii1 May 15, 2016
May 7, 2016 Deleted DeletedBalanced0 May 7, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 Baelgun and Doomhammer comming up as incompat Is anyone else having problems with either Baelgun or Doomhammer coming up as incompatible? I tried running a client update, only to find I'm running the current version. How do I fix? Or is it a realm issue?Shadespinner1 Apr 6, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Bloodlust recruiting for Mythics BLOODLUST IS RETURNING FROM BREAK, RECRUITING ALL CLASSES/SPECS. LOOKING TO PICK UP MYTHICS ASAP. 715~ ILVL AND RING. We took a break in August due to various reasons. We're looking to come back with a bang, and we're in need of key personnel. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUARANTEED SPOT THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Our raid times are from 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST on the following days; Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Possibility of raids going over if all are in agreement and sufficient progress is being shown on current boss. We are looking for fun, friendly people who understand their chosen class and spec, can follow directions, and are willing to work as a team to better the group and guild as a whole. Those who have the same goal, to down endgame bosses at the maximum difficulty with minimal time. Those who will do what it takes to get the job done.Those who want success. Looking for players who can be consistent. Show up. Execute. Be Knowledgeable. No more than two unexcused absences per month. If people don't show up, we don't succeed. We use a rotating loot council to determine loot. EPGP Masterloot helps makes this quick, efficient and fair. All raiders are expected to understand that the needs of the raid as a whole trump the needs of individuals. Thick Skin is a must. Contact Snuggles#1559 for more information. Apply at bloodlust-baelgun.enjin.comBamboözled15 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 16, 2016 Looking for Recruits! Recruit-A-Friend! Hi future players! If you are interested in playing with a friendly lady like myself and smashing though some content, I would be happy to recruit you. I have many characters on many realms on both Horde and Alliance side, and would be happy to start fresh or on an established server, whatever you prefer. With xrealms it doesn't matter much these days! I have ventrilo/mumble servers so we can talk instead of type. We can focus on PvE or PvP, no matter to me. I'll happily buy you the mounts you need, finance bags and other needed items, help you with play-style, or my personal favorite, running through old content! So fun! For information on how Recruit-A-Friend works, here's the Blizzard article and video. Lots of benefits over playing alone! https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend Shoot me an email: lanabananatwo@gmail.com - but take out the banana. :DNymphadora0 Mar 16, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 merged Realms I like to know how many realms are merged with the Baelgun realm besides Doomhammer. it seems when i travel to many zones i see different realm tags with other people traveling. it get annoying to me. anyone researched this. when i whisper people from other realms they simply tell me their on there realm.Evilgankster1 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Buying Icecap, Mountain Silversage ... Buying Icecap, Mountain Silversage and Sarrowmoss , i need about 10k total of these 3 . It can be any combo of these 3 (3k icecap/7k sage) etc ... buying on alliance side pst me in game about price . im also buying any ink of the sky you have .. Looking at buying around 3k-5k of these .thnxDemineonz0 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 Blizzardgmi party invite spam. Is anyone else being spammed with party invites from a 'Blizzardgmi' - Doomhammer? My kid was playing earlier today and was perpetually spammed until I put it on ignore. There was no option in the drop down to Report the player either.Mahayana19 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 xfer here? Should I transfer here?Greenmeen0 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 1, 2016 13/13M on main Looking for guild to start raiding with on my home serverSkadoodle0 Feb 1, 2016
Jan 29, 2016 [A]Mythic Raid Team Looking for DPS Are you looking for a guild progressing through current raid content with a friendly atmosphere? Are you tired of searching craiglist for heroic boss kills? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be perfect for <Knights of Dragon Soul-Doomhammer>. Currently 1/13M, we are looking for a few DPS and maybe a tank[/b]. Raid times are: Wednesday and Thursday 6:00-8:30pm realm time. Knights of Dragon Soul is unique because of our drive to maintain a learning friendly, respectful mindset towards progression. Nearly every raid night we enjoy a laid back atmosphere with positive vibes and music genre theme nights playing in vent. During progression nights we strive for success and keep a calm yet determined tone throughout the evening. Any and all classes/specs/roles are more than welcome to seek entrance into our progression team. We are happy to bring anyone interested with us for a trial run or two. This will allow both sides to see if we work well mutually. In addition to weeknight progression, we offer a Sunday night open guild run of the current raid content. If you are interested, please contact one of our officers in game or visit us at our website: http://knightsofdragonsoul.enjin.com Officers: Irabellator Imadwarfdk Peppe Malvene PonyofWarPonyofwar1 Jan 29, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 Wipe It Run Back- Thrall-Horde LFM Pertinent information: Casually serious Raiding Guild=Set raid times and days, raiders expected to show Minimal raid time, progress at our own pace attitude. Raid Times until we go on break before Legion are Thursday @ 8:30pm server-10:30pm Server (7:30-9:30CST) Monday @ 8:30pm Server-10:30pm Server What we could use: 700+ilvl of: 1 Full time healer of any Class/type 1 Part time dps/Tank Warlock/hunter/boomkin/mage ranged dps (however many) Warrior/feral melee dps(However Many) We are 13/13N for a while, and have struggled to keep a full team for heroic, several members are 13/13H with a few 12/13H as we pug our own raids. But the Guild group is 9/13H, The atmosphere is Casual. We chat in vent about non raid things while steadily pulling stuff. You won't get kicked for failing on mechanics a couple times. We DO NOT however keep ragers and people who tear other people down over the game. Those kind of people will get Kicked mid raid/Gkicked after raid. We use vent, and you will be expected to be in it. Don't have to talk, just be in. If you are interested in joining up to finish out H HFC over the next 2 months and being a part of the Legion team add Rain1987#1867 to battletag and talk to me.Révival0 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 <Endemic> Recently converted Horde Guild Hey everyone, <Endemic> is currently recruiting active and loyal members that are looking to raid current tier content and create a solid raid roster that will be utilized to the fullest in LEGION!! Guild History and information about us: We are a guild comprised of two leaders with 7/13 N HFC experience when it was fresh content. Due to the end of the expansion, a lot of players that were long time guild members have discontinued playing until the arrival of legion. We decided to leave our dying server and come to sargeras to pick up the pieces and start a new experience as alliance. What we are looking for: -Core Raiders- We are actively recruiting core raid members to create a SOLID raiding roster team to raid current tier content as well as fully implement our team upon the arrival of LEGION! Upon application to be a core raider, each member will have to go through a interview process as well as trial runs with leadership to determine your position and what the needs of the guild will be. All raiding members will be held to our attendance policy standards and most importantly asked to be humble, respectful, level headed, and active amongst the guild. -Casual's- Similar to core members, all members with the intention of being a causal member are asked to be humble, respectful and actively communicate amongst the guild. Casual members are more than welcome to join any guild event or activity listed though either our guild website or the in-game calendar. In some instances casual guild members will be called upon to fill core raider positions if we happen to have a lapse in attendance during a scheduled raid night (ultimately not our intention) -Guild Captains- As a newer guild we also are recruiting players that have proven themselves to leadership to be slotted into a GUILD CAPTAIN position. For more information in regard to their duties or this position please visit our website @ www.Endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com Raid Times and Days: Tuesday 7PM-11PM CST Friday 7pm-11pm CST Attendance policy: All core raid members will be required to be online and ready for invite 15m prior to our scheduled raid time with flask's potions and food enhancements prepared. If you are aware of a attendance issue prior to raid night, please contact your assigned Guild captain with more information to be communicated to the Raid Leader. -BECOMING A PART OF ENDEMIC- -If interested in joining our guild as a casual member, please respond to officer VIA Battle Tag: (Cyrius) MCgiggleface#1897 (Ihealjoo) Rhyan#1558 (Endemia) Gojira#1469 -If Interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please visit www.endemicraidingsargeras.enjin.com to fill out a application. All Classes are welcome to apply!Cyrius1 Jan 16, 2016
Dec 30, 2015 Very important poll. PLEASE take a moment of your time! http://strawpoll.me/6400192!!!!Édible0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Very important poll. PLEASE take a moment of your time! http://strawpoll.me/6400192Édible0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 <Invictus Bellatorum> [A] Recruitment <Invictus Bellatorum> is currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking to achieve a core raid group to raid Normal/Heroic HFC and eventually Mythic HFC. The main focus of the guild of course though is to achieve Mythic raiding content in Legion. Our raid days will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5PM server until 7/8PM server. (End Times TBH) Guild Leader background: I have been raiding since late Vanilla through WoTLK, where I took a hiatus during Cataclysm, and then picked up raiding again all the way until HFC. I have been a tank, healer and DPS for most of my WoW career and continue to tank on my pally. I am a very friendly GM and try to accommodate to most peoples needs, within reason. I lead a guild through SoO Heroic back in MoP and have had other raid lead experience in many different environments through the group finder. What I expect from you as a raider: The main thing I expect is for you to obviously show up to raids on time. But that being said I also expect you to ensure that you are not slacking off in raids and know your rotation, if you do not be at least willing to learn. We also expect you to have done some research on the encounters before coming to raid so we are not going in blindly. When we reach new content the raid will be asked if they know the fight, if you do not that is perfectly fine but we expect you to say something so we cant explain. Other then that we do expect you to maintain a friendly environment with other guilds and others within the guild itself! Current Recruitment Needs: Tanks (1/2) Healers (0/5) *(0/1) DPS (0/14) *(0/1) *A healer/DPS that can switch between the two efficiently. Prefer a boomy. I will try to evenly balance out the Ranged/Melee DPS to ensure that the melee is not overcrowded. If you would like to join please contact me in game via my BNet tag: Finest#1183 or filling out the below form as an application. Character Name: Current Guild: Time Zone: Are you able to maintain a 90% attendance rate? What is your experience raiding? What is your experience raiding HFC? Do you see yourself raiding in Legion? If so what class/spec? BNet tag: After you have filled this out I will contact you as soon as possible in game, understand that I may ask more questions once you are contacted.Finest0 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 delete please and thank youSequani0 Dec 2, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 New Horde Re-Roll Guild Hey Everyone, right now we're in the middle of gauging overall interest in forming a new Horde re-roll guild. This first started last night after I posted in the recruitment thread trying to find a guild that fit my desires in a new guild. What I ended up finding was there were numerous individuals interested in the same things I was, and not many (if any) options out there. Here is my initial post "Hey Everyone, I'm searching for either a new Horde reroll guild, or for others interested in creating one. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 11 years now and have gotten to the point where I've started to lose interest. I sat down and realized the reason I've lost a lot of the fire is because of the community at large and how it feels like there is no real interaction anymore. The times I had the most fun were back in Vanilla with smaller "family" like guilds. I realized that ever since those guilds vanished I was never having quite as much fun. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to find another guild with a similar structure. As I've gotten older(30) I've come to have different goals from when I originally started. I'm no longer the hard core PvE raider type like I was early on, and really haven't been since probably BC. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy raiding, and would like to continue doing it at a somewhat leisurely pace. But with being married and having a career I have found I don't have nearly the time, or desire to spend 4-5 night a week in a dungeon for hours on end. I want to find a group of people who are at similar points in their lives. I have nothing against younger gamers, but I find it much easier to communicate with others around my own age because we have much more in common. I work Fri, Sat and Sunday all day(never on), but usually have plenty of free time on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. My first choice would be to find a group of like minded individuals who have already set plans in motion for such a project. However, I wouldn't mind getting together with some people to get something going. I'm not interested in leading, as like I said before I don't feel like I have the amount of time required to keep things running smoothly and I don't think it would be fair to others. I wouldn't mind helping in other aspects though to get, and keep things going. This has gotten to be a lot longer then I initially thought it would, although I feel like I could probably say a lot more about myself and what I'm looking for. I guess I'll just summarize a few things here and if you either have something in the works, or interested in getting something going you can contact me in game. Contact Info: Carnage#1881 Summary New Horde Reroll guild Age: Around 30 Active chat server (Vent or TS preferably) Smaller community(Not a zerg guild) PvE and PvP(Not hardcore) Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Thank you for taking the time for reading this. I greatly appreciate it!" Since this post I have started a facebook group to keep track of overall interest. Feel free to visit, and join the group if it's something that might fit your wants/needs. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531072210547630/ Here is the link to the original post in the recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19974097768 I thank you for taking time out of your day to look this over.Kazrak0 Nov 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Nomadic[A]-Mannoroth-US Recruiting Is your guild struggling in between HFC and Legion? Has a lot of your raiders decided to take a break from HFC, but you and your raiders are still slogging through it? Well, Nomadic[A] of Mannoroth-US is finalizing a Second Raid team to progress through HFC and clear content. We are looking to merge our current Second Team group with another group to really develop a core group. Not only are we looking to build a Second Team, we are finalizing our last dps spots for Mythic HFC progression. We can discuss logistics of the second team in mumble, because the times for that are eligible for change depending on whats best for that team. <Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US We are 13/13N 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel. DPS 705+ Healer 705+ (Healer with a dps OS would be a plus) Raid Times Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00 Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00 EST We use the Ask Mr Robot addon for loot distribution and logging. If you have any question or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact us. Twoinchdream-Easybutton#1369 [Raid Lead/Co-GM] Tinderbear-thegregscott#1117[GM] Neato-Neato#1733 Iledelph-Iledelph#1169 Bug-Kevykev#1462 Voldai-Voldai#1273 Rask-Raskol#1320Tinderbear0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 21, 2015 Announcement Looking for Horde players interested in large scale war games and any guilds. teams etc (alliance or horde) that like to square off for some GG's. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1702189720000051/Vieksie0 Oct 21, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 [A] Relic Recruiting 8/13H We are 13/13N 8/13H in HFC. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues and Thurs 8:00 -11:00 P.M (CST) We are interested in recruiting the following class/spec, but feel free to contact us with any other class/spec interests. Regardless of current recruitment needs, we are always willing to evaluate exceptional applicants. Healers Holy Pally DPS Elemental Shaman with off spec heals. Balance Druid Hunter Warlock Mage You may contact us from our website, http://www.relicraids.com, by using the Recruitment tab. Or in game. Thre#1971 Sylentdeth#1230Defi3 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 [A] SACRED lfm Now Recruiting: WW Monk Warlock Boomkin [A] Sacred of Baelgun (US) Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST) invites @6:15 - Any exceptional players, particularly DPS About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. * The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flask, and feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or look up on battle.net at Seraph#1114 Zaidian#1658Sëraph4 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Out of curiosity....Dreadnaught Spaulders. I have taken many breaks since the introduction of the BMAH. In mists I bought 6/8 pieces not once seeing shoulders and this was religiously checking daily. It got to the point I started duplicating the set on my pally out of boredom and frustration never seeing the shoulders. Have the been posted on Baelgun. I don't care how much they go for. I don't currently raid anymore so my WoW time is dedicated to making sure I can afford them when the time comes. It's more of a personal vendetta to get them. After coming back I am remember the nightly frustration of being hopeful the damn things were posted and then sadly crying myself to sleep. I know its random I just want to know if I missed them so I can be mad at myself but, have some hope for the future.Phappyjr1 Oct 2, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Anyone on the realm selling a Swift Spectral? Looking to buy one within the next week or so, I've seen the price float a bit on the AH so I figured I'd try to get into contact with somebody who's selling one before I make the purchase. If you have one and are interested in working a deal out then feel free to add me. - Amordria#1124Amordria2 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 Hi Baelgun Hello Baelgun! cheers!Schmidly2 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 Mythic Sundays - Mythic HFC Raid Team 6 pm Looking for AOTC 705 ilvl very experienced people for a mythic raid team on sundays, partial guild (Aces of Azeroth) and friends from sister guilds. Must be able to carry your own weight you will be asked to step out if you under perform or have surviving issues. Whisper or send in game mail to ethanogem - baelgun if interested. I will show you the epic Elyor's Tuna pics very rare stuff.Ethanogem0 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 [A] 2 Day 5/13 N HFC <Le Sigh> *Social!* This is an Alliance 10-Man content raiding guild. We are 5/13 N HFC, clearing Mythic 5-mans for gear and fun, and will be working on Challenge Dungeons next. <LeSigh> is a close knit guild comprised of adults that take raids seriously and enjoy each other’s company. We are searching for new members to complement our roster. Personality is everything with skill level a close second. D-bags need not apply (unless your personality is fun enough to make us overlook it!). We're a core group of old timers who have been playing off and on since Vanilla including raiding. We miss the social aspects of the game that seem to be sorely lacking in the latest expansions and want to bring that back. So we're not just looking for people who show up on raid night. We want active members who help each other and will participate in Guild Challenges, Mythics, and Dungeon Challenges with us. This is no rush gameplay. Our members want to experience everything WoW has to offer by raiding all content at level. This is for enjoyment and to hang out with good people and friends while killing bosses. However, we are all experienced raiders and expect raids to be taken seriously. We can have a great time and down some content. Goal: Maintaining a consistent group of players capable of progressing on a relaxed schedule is our priority. *RECRUITING* We have a solid tank and off tank and healers. Looking for a few DPS to round us out. We're light on Melee. If the group grows we will take advantage of the flex-raiding to make sure guild members get to see the content they want. PVP: Many of our members are fans of and participate in the various PVP events that the game offers. They join together and are always happy to have more guild mates participating! PVP is much easier to coordinate with a Mumble server. Schedule: Monday & Wednesday 8:30 pm EST - 10:30 EST Weekends as Wanted/Agreed On Expectations: ∙ Team player ∙ Competitive and friendly personality ∙ Knowledge of your class and raid fight mechanics ∙ Raid ready: flasks, potions, food, gems, enchants, etc. (we are more than able to help out via guild bank with members' consumables) ∙ Raid prep: research encounters before stepping in (we explain all fights over voice for new to the fight people) ∙ Follow instructions well and open to constructive criticism . Be an adult. We don't monitor our language so are not accepting anyone under 18 . Be able to join us on Mumble to listen during raids/events Apply @ http://lesigh.enjin.com/recruitment Contact us: Madhatterr#1218 - Guild Council Recruiter Ilshyana#1526 - Guild Council Recruiter /who le sigh Loot: Right now in N HFC we're doing Need Main spec, Greed Off spec When we get to H HFC it will be distributed by a loot council of officers and takes several considerations into account: Attitude, attendance, skill level, scale of upgrade, set bonus, and number of drops you have been awarded in the particular raid.Astroam0 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 2DAYS/6HOURS/wk. 10/13N, 6/13H LF ALL/MERGER Hi, Singularity on US-Doomhammer is looking to recruit several key roles for our Tuesday/Thursday raids. Our raid times are from 10:30pm-1:30am EST. We are looking for ALL classes/roles, including 1-2 tanks, 2-3 healers (off-specs a plus), and several ranged and melee dps. We are a friendly and mature adult raiding guild with a very long history on Doomhammer(Vanilla). Most of our raiders are mid-late 20s with professional lives and families. You can expect a relaxed, stress-free raiding environment and minimal raiding hours. With only raiding 6 hours a week, we expect professional and experienced play from all of our raiders, but it is extremely important to us that you enjoy yourself over all else. On top of our regular recruitment, we are also open to a guild merger. There would need to be several details worked out, but if you have a guild of similar progression with similar raid times/days (also can be negotiated), then we can offer you a guild merger. We would allow your guilds key members and officers to come aboard and lead the raids with the only exception being that we remain on Doomhammer in Singularity (its important that Singularity remains, as the guild is a key figure on the Doomhammer realm). Any questions or comments, you may refer to our website http://www.singguild.com, however we aren't active on our website as we prefer Slack for guild communication. You may also add the following to battlenet, or ask any of our friendly and helpful guild members. bestyboo#1853 Mullinz#1564 Kelza#1446 Thanks for your interest, and again to recap, we raid Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30pm-1:30am EST. We also use personal loot system for the earlier bosses, and switch to a /roll on ML for the end and tier bosses.Kellza0 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . November 18 - December 2nd REVISION 1.0 (complete) ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY ================================================================== WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT ================================================================== ... ================================================================== Event Information ================================================================== ... ... CHECK MAIN POST FOR MORE INFORMATION! ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY THIS IS A CROSS-REALM-CROSS-SERVER PVP EVENT!Vvar0 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 Join n the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you looking for a new guild or for skilled puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 [A] <Integrity> recruiting for casual raiding TL/DR: 17/17H AotC HM/BRF, 11/13H HFC Alliance, 7:30-9:30pm EST Tue/Wed/Sun, alt/normal raids Thursday 8-10pm. We have fun, kill stuff or die trying. What sets us apart: Serious, progression minded raids on a casual schedule. All raids are optional, meaning if you need to take a day, a week, even a month off, you can come back and rejoin the raiding scene. People are not penalized for having real lives, but the guild also kills more than the first couple bosses on easymode, or doesn't raid at all because they don't have enough people. Guild overview: 6 year old stable guild. I am the former GM and founder, led the guild for 3 years, then passed it off to the current GM, who has been leading for the last 3 years. I came back for WoD and found a fully functional fun guild full of the same people along with a lot of new friendly faces. This is typical, we have a steady core of people who come in, play for 6 months to a year, take a break, and come back. Most of us have been playing together since BC days or even earlier. Our casual side: 2 hour raids 3-5 nights a week without set attendance requirements. Progression raids are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30PM EST Normal mode and alt runs are on off nights, typically Thursday 8-10pm. All raids are optional, we do not have enforced attendance requirements, but people who maintain higher attendance/performance get first dibs on raid spots if we need to cut down due to raid comp or difficulty of the current boss. We are a meritocracy, time in guild does not get you special treatment. Flex raiding means that we can always make a raid group, and go kill bosses. Since we're not focused on mythic, if you want to switch to an acceptably geared alt, you can. Want to go to the movies or to take your significant other on a date instead of raid, or just take a break for a couple weeks? We still raid and progress at a steady pace, and when you come back you get to jump right back in. Our serious side: Raiders are expected to show up on time and be ready to go. If you're late and we have space, no problem but raids WILL start on time. If you consistently fail at mechanics, you will get a talking to outside of raid time about how to improve, and continued failure will result in you not being invited to raids on progression nights. The basic rule is "Don't waste people's time by being unprepared". We'll still bring you on farm nights to help you catch up as we can. Consistent attendance is rewarded with first dibs on raid spots if there is a need for cuts, which only really happens on harder progression boss nights when we have to drop out people who aren't ready. Goals as a guild: Clear all of heroic while it's relevant and do some mythic progression. We're not going to drive ourselves crazy pushing mythic progression, but we want to consistently challenge ourselves. We are 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF, both AotC, and are currently 11/13H. The community: We're a fun loving bunch of mature players who have known each other for a long time, but are not cliquey. New people are welcome and appreciated. The primary focus of the guild is raiding in WoW, but on off-nights you'll find people playing Diablo or Heroes, or even non-blizzard products together. The guild is very stable and drama-free, and a great atmosphere for raiding. Needs: Primary needs are a ranged dps, ideally a boomkin or warlock, but quality players of any class or spec will be considered, other than mainspec tanks, which we are full of. We have a solid core of ~15 who show up 90%+ of the time, and are looking to round out the group. Our ideal raid size is ~25 people. We are looking for people who want to raid regularly with the freedom to skip a raid here and there, but have a solid group of people to seriously raid with. If you want to know more or to apply, visit integritygaming.enjin.com or add me on Bnet Helagoth#1919.Helagoth2 Aug 23, 2015