Baelgun

May 27, 2015 WTT alliance gold for horde gold I have a good chunk of gold on my alliance toon that I would like to transfer to horde. Anyone out there want to get their horde gold to alliance? I'll trade just about any amount, hit me up.Piesnatcher0 May 27, 2015
May 25, 2015 Pro player returns, looking for guild Greeting those of you from Baelgun. I am the one, the only, Arcanavore, a Blood Elf Arcane Mage of the 78th circle, from the days of old. More specifically I have recently returned from hibernation within the Caverns of Time and have not seen this land since the era when the Lich King imposed his wrath upon Azeroth. I am looking for a guild to crusade with. I want a guild that is capable of raiding but understands that grooming new recruits can be just as important as diving deep into raids. As such I am looking for a guild that also has a good number of heroes in my power range. I have 4 of the 5 pieces of the Aldor set and all but two pieces of my equipment are epic quality. My arcane blasts hit for 1007 damage. I am committed to excellence in all aspects of my life. I hope to attain level 100, but doing so on my own may prove more difficult than playing with other elite horde heroes.  More than that, I am looking for a home and a group of friends who understand life in Azeroth. I hope this message finds you well. Do not go gentle into that good night, Arcanavore   As a player I have 4 characters on this server above the level of 70 (Arcane Mage, Assassin Rogue, Ice Death Knight, and Affliction Warlock)Arcanavore1 May 25, 2015
May 22, 2015 [H]<Wipes On Trash> is recruiting! (9/10H) <Wipes on Trash> is looking to recruit raiders to join our heroic raiding ranks and social members to fill our roster and take part in the fun of our off time. Our primary recruiting needs are: Priests (Heal), Rogue, Druid (Ranged), and Hybrid (Tank & Other). We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30Pm-10:30PM PST. We have a focused raid atmosphere with a lot of fun mixed in, and we use Mumble for our raid communication. Due to our somewhat crude sense of humor we require all members to be 18+ and ask that you have an open mind towards jokes. Our history: Our founders met in a Naxxramas PUG from all different ends of the server. <Syndrome of a Down> was born and soon we were raiding completely from within guild. After Ulduar came into the light someone somewhere decided they didn't like our name and <Wipes On Trash> was born and changed Baelgun history from that day on. Although not always in the top tier of raiding content we remained a formidable force and a guild where raiders wanted to come to call home. It wasn't only about raiding for all of us and we spent many hours terrorizing the Alliance with home town invasions and other spontaneous events. Lots of fun times joining up with members of <Bane> to go and cause hell all over the server. When the Cataclysm came <Wipes On Trash> made it out alive and wanted to make ourselves known. We were on the forefront of raiding content out of the gate and stayed among the top guilds throughout the expansion. We were even the Realm First guild to reach rank 25 and everyone was totally jealous of our Reins of the Kor'kron Annihilator. As the Mists of Pandaria cleared way to new adventures guild activity declined along with the games membership. The guild was able to maintain a raiding environment throughout the expansion but lots of the guilds founding and core members took a hiatus during this time. Apparently we don't like Pandas? Finally with the new battlefield of Draenor the guild is back in action once again! Many of the guilds core members have ditched their walkers and come out of retirement to see what this expansion has to offer. We plan to again be a guild on the front of the assault and need your help! Please contact myself in game or through Battle.net via Elaeli#1308 or ask any member to speak to one of our officers! Can't wait to see you in game cuties!Elaeli8 May 22, 2015
May 15, 2015 Congrats Crisp! Congrats on your Mythic Blackhand kill. ^.^ Making me proud to be originally from Baelgun.Fyetha1 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 Go Crisp!!! Now that you're hitting 5% on Mythic Blackhand, his demise is close for sure. Good luck in your quest!!Dareniun0 May 14, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 LF PVP guild on Baelgun, (640 Rdruid) Title says it all, My druid isnt popping up so i cant post as him. He has 660 weapon&chant, and his ilvl is 640. All gear is 620, a few 630 heroic pieces but other then that all pvp gear. Comment someone to whisper in game, I want a chance at being on the rbg team even if its just pug runs for gear. I do 2s, want to start trying 3s. Thanks for reading!Hotnstuff2 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 [A] Arise LF DPS and Heals for progression Arise is a newly formed Alliance guild located on Doomhammer/Baelgun, looking for a few exceptional healers and DPS for our raid team. We have progressed 6/7 N and 5/7 H, and we plan to continue progressing. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 8PM-11PM PST. We have a very laidback and fun raid environment, but we are able to get serious when we need to. The classes/specs that would be preferred are: Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Windwalker Monk Feral Druid Balance Druid DPS Warrior Frost Death Knight Those classes are preferred though all classes are welcome to apply and join, as long as you are an experienced player who is able and willing to progress. Our raid team is full of both new players and vanilla players, with some of us even playing back in beta, on the same characters we play today. We make sure to be as helpful as we can without letting it become overbearing. All we ask of you in return is to be able to welcome constructive criticism and always strive to be a better raider. If you are interested in joining please don't hesitate to contact me via battletag: Lampshadelol #1111 or feel free have to a look around our guild website and apply there: http://arisedoomhammer.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great rest of your day.Yehass16 May 10, 2015
May 5, 2015 Rawlna, Get Well Soon a close member of our wow community has suffered a heart attack & wanted to take the time to wish her wellTightwad13 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 @Fresh Come at us bros...Zansaber5 May 5, 2015
May 1, 2015 <Legacy Unbound> Recruiting for Mythic Currently we're raiding with a 2/4/6 composition, not including alternate raiders. We need an AoE healer, and a lot of damage players. Right now we're 7/7 8/10 in Heroic content. We use Raidcall for our voice communication, and a loot council system. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday night at 8:30pm central (6:30pm server) for three and a half hours. If interested please add my battle.tag. Raven#1413! I'll be happy to answer any question. Per our recruitment policy, we will be screen people for the actual raid team via a trial run. You will be eligible for loot during this run, but will be using our loot system!Faestra1 May 1, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 HPriest LF Mythics Experienced healer with full heroic clears looking to get into some Mythic content. I'm not planning to change guilds, so I'm cool with being just a reserve or whatever. I just would like to get into some harder content. I enjoy a challenge and clearing content with people who feel the same. Hit me up either on the forums here or anytime in game. I'm available most nights save Wed, Fri, and most Saturdays.Reysse0 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Buying CM Gold runs Title says it all. Post here or get at me ingame and we can discuss more.Oyuki0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 WTS TCG mounts Hey everyone, I have a few tcgs mounts for sale here: Spectral Tiger Ghastly skull charger X-51 Epic rocket Msg me ingame, send me an ingame mail, or add me btag Gek#1278, selling cheap, thanks all!Kruulsham0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 RIP <We Have A Tabard> :( <Bloodlust> now recruiting all <WHAT> members who want to continue their journey into Mythic!Bamboözled1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Horde <Bloodlust> 4/10 Mythic. Recruiting. Looking for a few solid players to round out our Mythic roster. Players who understand the needs of the raid come before the needs of the individual. Players who want a relaxed raiding environment with progression at a semi-casual pace Raids are Tues-Thurs 5:30-8:30pm Server.Bamboözled1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [A] Wrath of Time Fri&Sat Raids Summary Type: Raiders Classes: All Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday night 9pm – 12 or 1am (EST) Guild Atmosphere: Serious raiders, but fun (not casual per se -- emphasis on the fun) Benefits/Extras: Bank, paid repairs, and spend time in friendly environment Age limit: 21+ Web site: http://wrath-of-time.enjin.com/home Wrath of Time, located on Ysera / Durotan, is currently recruiting all classes for progression raiding. We’re looking for additional like-minded players to join our ranks. Our goal is to focus on end-game content in a fun atmosphere - with working adults who have limited time. We raid twice a week, approximately three-four hours (max, during progression) a night. We’re perfect for individuals who want to experience end-game content but have commitments that limit time in-game. Our approach is simple--come prepared (i.e., flasks, repaired, buff-food, know the fights, etc.), follow directions, contribute, take down bosses, communicate, and dispense loot while we enjoy spending time with our guildmates. We pride ourselves on a fun, but focused, raid environment. We all pay to play, no one wants the game to feel like another job. As mentioned above, we’re an adult-only guild. All of us have some type of work / school, many of us are married, and some of us have kids. Some of us find ourselves min-maxing, we just don’t have time for the hardcore raiding scene. During the week you may not see some of us as our play time is limited - and for a few, our play time can be non-existent. While we may not always be active in game, we are generally active in our mumble server and on our forums. We prefer growing as a community and working towards a common goal instead of being a few strangers who get on together to run around and slay pixelated bad guys. Currently we find ourselves 7/7H HM, 9/10N BRF and 3/10H BRF. We are very excited to continue our progression through Heroic BRF. At a minimum, we’re currently seeking quality dps, particularly those willing to have a heals OS, in case we need it. While it would be nice to get to Mythic content, we’re not going to lose sleep over it. With the limited play time we have, a realistic goal is to focus solely on heroic raids for progression and perhaps see some Mythic content. Specific classes we’d like to see are: Mage, Monk, Warlock, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter. If you didn’t see your class listed here, don’t let that stop you from applying; exceptional players are always welcome. For more information hit up either Sp3cK#1228, Olive#1748, or Deftig#1343 up on Ysera, or check out our Web site. We look forward to progressing with you.Deftig0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 9/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 <A> Order of Mixi Recruiting Hey guys, great 10-15 man normal raiding guild here, currently progressing through BRF. We need a few good DPS to round out our raid group. Healers are also welcome. We only ask that you be decently geared, be on Teamspeak and have a good attitude. We have fun and keep things light, but we do push the content and get serious when we need it. Currently we are 5/10 in BRF, with your DPS we can clear the place out and start on Heroic. Current raid times are Wed/Thurs from 8pm to 11pm. We are flexible for raiding Fridays though, so if you are interested and cannot make Wednesdays, feel free to talk to us about it. If you're interested, contact Nissalee, Gromatix, myself (or any other guild member to get in touch with one of us) and we'll take you along on a run. Alternatively, you can drop a post on our forums over at http://www.orderofmixi.com Thanks!Yulie0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 WTB Ironhide mail chest and leg best toon to message / mail would be Alpen on doomhammer. if you have no horde at all, just add btag drunkmonk#1206. thanks!Alpen0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Ripped Ogre Loincloth for sale http://www.wowhead.com/item=15794/ripped-ogre-loincloth 20k, Baelgun server. iamlegend#1356Avsomna9 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 678 Hunter 2/7m 7/10H LF Raiding Guild I love to raid and I'm looking for a 2 to 3 night a week Raiding Guild. Preferably Monday through Wednesday 6pm to 10pm PST. I have dps'd or tanked all content since Wrath. I'm not only looking for boss kills but a guild home as well. If you have room for a solid performer on your team, lets talk.Sionz1 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 Anyone wanna do the refer a friend thing? We both would get 300% xp while we are together and I get a free mount that can seat 2 people.Claustus0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 No longer looking. :) Thanks! We found a home! :)Kavi2 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 <A> Order of Mixi is recruiting Hey everybody! Our guild is looking for a dedicated healer interested in raiding while having a good time. We have a big sense of humor here, and want to find a good fit. Raiding is still important to us, which is why we work both Thu and Fri night to down bosses. Our times are from 8pm to 11pm server on both nights. We are happy to help if you are just getting back into the swing of things. If you have a friend who wants to come along, they are welcome as well! Our only request is that you are just as patient as the rest of our group. We will wipe, we will laugh, and we will cry, but we do our best to make it every night. Send tells to any of our members if you do not see me online. P.S. We currently have two Resto Druids. While we would prefer not to bring in a third, if you are a perfect fit, we'll make it work. Otherwise, we are looking for all other healing classes!Nissalee0 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 <Bloodlust> wants you. If you're a healer, or a ranged hybrid, and not retarded and can handle being yelled at. Immediate opening. 7/13H in b4 10m doesn't matterBamboözled10 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 [A] 2/7 HM(m) 9/10 BRF(h) LF MW Monk [A] Sacred of Baelgun (US) 25m - Any exceptional players, particularly DPS About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST) invites @6:15 Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. * The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flask, and feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or look up on battle.net at Seraph#1114 Zaidian#1658Sëraph0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <H> Legacy Unbound Seeking Raiders Legacy Unbound is a raiding guild seeking to fill out our ranks. We are currently 3/10 Heroic Blackrock, and are looking for motivated individuals to fill out our raid team. We raid 8:30pm-12pm cst on Tuesday and Thursday. We are seeking non-monk Leather and Cloth Damage characters ready to progress in Heroic Blackrock. Although raiding is our focus, we welcome all types of players to join and become part of our community. Many of our players are also interested in arena. We are currently located at legacyunbound.guildlaunch.com and use raidcall as our voice communication. We use a loot council system for loot. If you have any questions, please feel free to visit us on our website, or ask in game. Raven#1413Faestra0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) LF Heal/RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin, Mistweaver Monk Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [H] Fusiön Recruiting for current content. What once was two competitive guilds has merged in one better guild. We are currently 7/7HM 7/7HHM and 8/10BRF and 4/10H BRF We are looking for dedicated raiders that want to down content on a timely manner. We are really looking for a Boomkin and Ele shaman. We will still consider all classes if you show the ability to learn and play to the best of your ability. We are a friendly and social guild. The guild is always active. So if you are looking for a place to down content and have a good time check us out. If you have any questions please feel free to add me in game shack#1106. Thank you for taking the time to read.Shacktacular0 Mar 5, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 10/10H - 677 Disc &/or Holy Priest LF Guild Hello all! I am looking for a US based guild. That raids in the morning or on the weekends early. I have to raid before in the AM because of my real life responsibilities. I have be logged off by 9:30AMEST (6:30PST), and I do not want to start before 5:30AM EST (2:30AM PST) I am willing to raid between 1-3 days a week. I rock Holy or Disc and do each well. Leau#1945 for a conversation. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/58068 Heroic with some Mythic content is fine. I just do not want a lot of drama and being forced to pug.Leau0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Grats Crisp! Empire's Twilight! Nice to see that achievement spam pop up. Excellent job getting Mythic Imperator down tonight! Keeping Baelgun's progression on the radar. Grats to you all! A hard-earned realm first I'm sure.Reysse2 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 [H] Two DPS looking for weekend raiding My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with on weekends (or Friday nights) without high raid attendance requirements. Please contact here or in-game if interested.Clefable0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 <Eternal Vanguard> We are recruiting active players who have at least a basic understanding of their class and some raid experience. We are currently seeking a Druid/Paladin healer and some ranged dps. Prefer Mages and Hunters but even if you're not these classes but would still be interested in raiding, feel free to let us know. About Us As People: We are all down to earth, chill people who just like to have fun and progress with the game. We understand that there is a life outside of Azeroth and do our best to help one another out. If you're looking for a social fun guild, let us know. Current Raid Schedule: We usually raid Friday at 7 p.m. server (pacific). We are 6/7 norm and just started heroic.Acoldembrace1 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 <A> The Exiled Few is recruiting! The Exiled Few is a casual raiding guild on Connected Doomhammer-US currently recruiting new raid team members for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry. We are 6/7 Normal and 2/7 Heroic Highmaul. If you like to laugh your way through raids, to have guildmates who have your back, and to knock over bosses, then we are likely a good place to land. If you like to run old content and could care less whether or not you ever kill an on-level raid boss outside of LFR, that’s good too. We all like to run old raids. If you like to sit on voice chat and laugh, then have we got some puns for you. We raid on Fridays and Saturdays at 6:30 PST. If you are interested in joining or want more information you can contact Doxie (Weezled#1824) in game or visit our website http://www.theexiledfewguild.com/.Doxie4 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 [A] Relic Recruitment We are looking for some folks to help compliment our existing mythic raid team with a more well-rounded roster. We are 1/7M 7/7H in Highmaul. We raid 3 nights a week, Tues, Weds, and Thurs 6:00-9:00 P.M. server time (PST). Relic is a progression guild that has existed since Burning Crusade. We are an 21+ guild and we are not willing to bend this rule. We expect mature players willing to commit themselves to excellence as a part of a team. We are very interested in recruiting the following class/spec, but feel free to contact in-game with any other class/spec interests. Regardless of current recruitment needs, we are always willing to evaluate exceptional applicants. Healers Resto Shaman Holy Priest DPS Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Mage [any spec] Frost/Unholy Death Knight Shadow Priest Please contact Hexxan-Doomhammer or Quil-Doomhammer if interested. You may also contact us from our website, http://www.relicraids.com, by using the Recruitment tab.Hexxan0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 (A) Legion of Death Gaming Recruiting Legion of Death Gaming is an alliance guild recruiting strong raiders for Heroic/Mythic Highmaul as well as Blackrock Foundry progression. We raid from 8:00-10:30 pm EST. We are in the rebuilding phase, only taking the most exceptional raiders we can find. If interested, please add Laissum#1971 and message for more information.Nelmaege0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 ARCAS LEGION IS NOW RECRUITING! (H) Yes you read that right, we Arcas Legion is looking for YOU! Arcas Legion is one of the first guilds made on doomhammer, and the guild itself has been together for almost 20 years. Yes this was a gaming guild before wow came out, and the majority of our active members have been playing since TBC. We are a Horde guild and are accepting all players who want to join from doomhammer or balegun. We have been raiding for a few weeks now and we found out one crucial piece of information, our guild ranks are getting really thin, so nows your chance to join a fun, active guild that has both great people and a great atmosphere. So if you are looking to get into raiding, we want YOU! If you are looking for a guild to learn and grow as a player we want YOU! If you just wanna screw around and have fun with great people then WE WANT YOU! So ready your butts to join ARCAS LEGION and have a blast in our ranks!Rakumin0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Looking for couple ranged DPS 6/7 hm Our primary raid team is 6/7 hm. This raid runs Tues 9-11 cst, Fri 9-12 cst, Sun 9-11 cst. A lot of adults with family, so we are progressing at our own pace, but still very focused. Our main goal is to clear every boss on heroic each raid tier before the launch of the next tier, and of course getting a solid core of 20 players to begin Mythic. You will need to be on time, reliable, properly gemmed and enchanted. An item level of around 640 is required. You should know your class in and out and be able to take constructive criticism if you are not performing to the expected level. We provide flasks, potions, food. Vent is required. We are primarily looking for 1-2 Spriest with healing offspec Boomkin with healing offspec Ele with healing offspec Mage Lock If you are interested, please contact Tyle on Doomhammer in game on Tyle, Raha or Skaxx or at Battletag Tyle#1166 We also have an alt run that is on thur and sat 9-11 cstThes2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 ARCAS LEGION IS NOW RECRUITING! Yes you read that right, we Arcas Legion is looking for YOU! Arcas Legion is one of the first guilds made on doomhammer, and the guild itself has been together for almost 20 years. Yes this was a gaming guild before wow came out, and the majority of our active members have been playing since TBC. We have been raiding for a few weeks now and we found out one crucial piece of information, our guild ranks are getting really thin, so nows your chance to join a fun, active guild that has both great people and a great atmosphere. So if you are looking to get into raiding, we want YOU! If you are looking for a guild to learn and grow as a player we want YOU! If you just wanna screw around and have fun with great people then WE WANT YOU! So ready your butts to join ARCAS LEGION and have a blast in our ranks!Rakumin1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 (H) <Bløødsong> 6/7 H recruiting DPS We are currently recruiting dps to attempt to fill out our raid team to move on to mythic. We would prefer an Ilvl of 650 but will consider the right person. We especially need some melee dps all classes. We also need a warlock. Progression raid nights are Sun Mon 5-8 server time. Please contact myself Btag Ortrinex#1859 or one of the officers Nogitsune Drilnock Warpt CHeckrs ZericAtrenix0 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <A> Order of Mixi is recruiting Hey Doomgun! Order of Mixi is looking for another player to fill our ranks. We are a casual-friendly raiding guild that is 6/7 on Normal difficulty. We are the kind of group with patience in mind, and understand people aren't born with hardcore raiding skills. Our raid times are Thursday and Friday night, starting at 8pm server and ending at 11pm both nights. Currently, we need a healer. We have two Resto Druids, but either one of us are willing to go DPS to get another steady member in our ranks. If I could have anything in this spot, it would be either a Mage or an Elemental Shaman, but we aren't that picky ;) We offer a fun place to raid, with no real pressure. The only thing that we ask is that you show up. The hardest part about raiding is getting a consistent amount of players to show up each weekNissalee0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] Couple LF Good Weekend Raiding Guild I have a Resto Shaman ilvl 652 and a DPS Warrior ilvl 639. My wife has a Hunter ilvl 646. We are looking for a weekend (Friday or Saturday) raiding guild who are currently finishing off Normal and getting into Heroic Highmaul. We currently raid through the Premade system and have finished 6/7 Normal. We have tried Highmaul with our current guild, but feel that our guild, although full of nice people, aren't as skilled of a group as we would like to be a part of. Therefore, we are trying to find a new home and new friends to play with (and hopefully progress past Butcher). So if you're trying to fill out your weekend raid group and need another skilled DPS and healer, leave a reply for us and we will get in touch. Thanks!Ciddious5 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Tolomay-Baelgun BAD GAMES!!/BAD TANK!!/BAD vote kicked me out of everbloom on last boss !after he wiped us twice! and i tried to help him understand boss ! ,then he got me kicked out of dungeon ,so i got locked out of everbloom for a day): when i need core on my hunter! lol guys a @%@!!*** < (fosho), and a little slower then usual wouldn`t play with him / recruit in your guild watch out ! `hes a Sh#!!er :XGetspanked9 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Holy Pally LF RBG team Title says it all. Oyuki, Takeko, Avsomna in gameIamlegend0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [A] Raiding Guild LF Friendly Raiders! Are you looking for a guild progressing through current raid content with a friendly atmosphere? Are you tired of searching craiglist for heroic boss kills? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be perfect for <Knights of Dragon Soul-Doomhammer>. Currently 1/7M HM and 4/10 H BRF; Heroic Blackrock Foundry is our first priority with Mythic progression to follow. Raid times are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30pm realm time. Knights of Dragon Soul is unique because of our drive to maintain a learning friendly, respectful mindset towards progression. Nearly every raid night we enjoy a laid back atmosphere with positive vibes and music genre theme nights playing in vent. During progression nights we strive for success and keep a calm yet determined tone throughout the evening. Any and all classes/specs/roles are more than welcome to seek entrance into our progression team. We are happy to bring anyone interested with us for a trial run or two. This will allow both sides to see if we work well mutually. In addition to weeknight progression, we offer a Sunday night open guild run of the current raid content. If you are interested, please contact one of the following officers in game or visit us at our website: http://knightsofdragonsoul.enjin.com OFFICERS: (All on Doomhammer) Irabellator . . . Nightghostx Dathas . . . . . Ponyofwar OrchirPonyofwar0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 tank/healer druid LF H raiding guild Looking for people to raid with between 9-30 and midnight est. I know most of the mechanics and when not to stand in fire..:) b-tag narushka#1902Andreashka0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 (H) Resto Shaman LF Small Heroic Raid Team I am an experienced Restoration Shaman looking for a small Heroic raid team, somewhere in the 10-15 player range. Ideal raid times are 8-11 EST (4-7 server) once or twice a week. The reason I'm looking is that the guild I'm in now, while a great bunch of people, do 25+ raids and I can't handle that noise/chaos level, so I'm looking for something a bit more subdued. Message me here or in game on this character (Shockeye) or by BNet ID NavBlack#1545. Thanks.Shockeye0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 <A> LF Active Friendly Casual Guild Hi I have played wow for 9 years with a few breaks at times. I moved to Doomhammer, from Stormscale. In Cata to play with some friends and they all quit before MoP. I have raided Vanilla through LK in casual and HC guilds. But I have a family now, so have a much more limited play time. I am looking to raid in a non LFR capacity. But cannot commit to any other time than weekend evenings. I am mostly looking for a good group of players to try and enjoy the time I play wow. As it's really boring playing by my self. PST or In game mail / reply here if you think I might fit in your group.Forsete1 Jan 24, 2015