Baelgun

Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 [H] Two DPS looking for weekend raiding My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with on weekends (or Friday nights) without high raid attendance requirements. Please contact here or in-game if interested.Clefable0 Feb 9, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 <Eternal Vanguard> We are recruiting active players who have at least a basic understanding of their class and some raid experience. We are currently seeking a Druid/Paladin healer and some ranged dps. Prefer Mages and Hunters but even if you're not these classes but would still be interested in raiding, feel free to let us know. About Us As People: We are all down to earth, chill people who just like to have fun and progress with the game. We understand that there is a life outside of Azeroth and do our best to help one another out. If you're looking for a social fun guild, let us know. Current Raid Schedule: We usually raid Friday at 7 p.m. server (pacific). We are 6/7 norm and just started heroic.Acoldembrace1 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 <A> The Exiled Few is recruiting! The Exiled Few is a casual raiding guild on Connected Doomhammer-US currently recruiting new raid team members for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry. We are 6/7 Normal and 2/7 Heroic Highmaul. If you like to laugh your way through raids, to have guildmates who have your back, and to knock over bosses, then we are likely a good place to land. If you like to run old content and could care less whether or not you ever kill an on-level raid boss outside of LFR, that’s good too. We all like to run old raids. If you like to sit on voice chat and laugh, then have we got some puns for you. We raid on Fridays and Saturdays at 6:30 PST. If you are interested in joining or want more information you can contact Doxie (Weezled#1824) in game or visit our website http://www.theexiledfewguild.com/.Doxie4 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 [A] Relic Recruitment We are looking for some folks to help compliment our existing mythic raid team with a more well-rounded roster. We are 1/7M 7/7H in Highmaul. We raid 3 nights a week, Tues, Weds, and Thurs 6:00-9:00 P.M. server time (PST). Relic is a progression guild that has existed since Burning Crusade. We are an 21+ guild and we are not willing to bend this rule. We expect mature players willing to commit themselves to excellence as a part of a team. We are very interested in recruiting the following class/spec, but feel free to contact in-game with any other class/spec interests. Regardless of current recruitment needs, we are always willing to evaluate exceptional applicants. Healers Resto Shaman Holy Priest DPS Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Mage [any spec] Frost/Unholy Death Knight Shadow Priest Please contact Hexxan-Doomhammer or Quil-Doomhammer if interested. You may also contact us from our website, http://www.relicraids.com, by using the Recruitment tab.Hexxan0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 (A) Legion of Death Gaming Recruiting Legion of Death Gaming is an alliance guild recruiting strong raiders for Heroic/Mythic Highmaul as well as Blackrock Foundry progression. We raid from 8:00-10:30 pm EST. We are in the rebuilding phase, only taking the most exceptional raiders we can find. If interested, please add Laissum#1971 and message for more information.Nelmaege0 Feb 5, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 ARCAS LEGION IS NOW RECRUITING! (H) Yes you read that right, we Arcas Legion is looking for YOU! Arcas Legion is one of the first guilds made on doomhammer, and the guild itself has been together for almost 20 years. Yes this was a gaming guild before wow came out, and the majority of our active members have been playing since TBC. We are a Horde guild and are accepting all players who want to join from doomhammer or balegun. We have been raiding for a few weeks now and we found out one crucial piece of information, our guild ranks are getting really thin, so nows your chance to join a fun, active guild that has both great people and a great atmosphere. So if you are looking to get into raiding, we want YOU! If you are looking for a guild to learn and grow as a player we want YOU! If you just wanna screw around and have fun with great people then WE WANT YOU! So ready your butts to join ARCAS LEGION and have a blast in our ranks!Rakumin0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Looking for couple ranged DPS 6/7 hm Our primary raid team is 6/7 hm. This raid runs Tues 9-11 cst, Fri 9-12 cst, Sun 9-11 cst. A lot of adults with family, so we are progressing at our own pace, but still very focused. Our main goal is to clear every boss on heroic each raid tier before the launch of the next tier, and of course getting a solid core of 20 players to begin Mythic. You will need to be on time, reliable, properly gemmed and enchanted. An item level of around 640 is required. You should know your class in and out and be able to take constructive criticism if you are not performing to the expected level. We provide flasks, potions, food. Vent is required. We are primarily looking for 1-2 Spriest with healing offspec Boomkin with healing offspec Ele with healing offspec Mage Lock If you are interested, please contact Tyle on Doomhammer in game on Tyle, Raha or Skaxx or at Battletag Tyle#1166 We also have an alt run that is on thur and sat 9-11 cstThes2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 ARCAS LEGION IS NOW RECRUITING! Yes you read that right, we Arcas Legion is looking for YOU! Arcas Legion is one of the first guilds made on doomhammer, and the guild itself has been together for almost 20 years. Yes this was a gaming guild before wow came out, and the majority of our active members have been playing since TBC. We have been raiding for a few weeks now and we found out one crucial piece of information, our guild ranks are getting really thin, so nows your chance to join a fun, active guild that has both great people and a great atmosphere. So if you are looking to get into raiding, we want YOU! If you are looking for a guild to learn and grow as a player we want YOU! If you just wanna screw around and have fun with great people then WE WANT YOU! So ready your butts to join ARCAS LEGION and have a blast in our ranks!Rakumin1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 (H) <Bløødsong> 6/7 H recruiting DPS We are currently recruiting dps to attempt to fill out our raid team to move on to mythic. We would prefer an Ilvl of 650 but will consider the right person. We especially need some melee dps all classes. We also need a warlock. Progression raid nights are Sun Mon 5-8 server time. Please contact myself Btag Ortrinex#1859 or one of the officers Nogitsune Drilnock Warpt CHeckrs ZericAtrenix0 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <A> Order of Mixi is recruiting Hey Doomgun! Order of Mixi is looking for another player to fill our ranks. We are a casual-friendly raiding guild that is 6/7 on Normal difficulty. We are the kind of group with patience in mind, and understand people aren't born with hardcore raiding skills. Our raid times are Thursday and Friday night, starting at 8pm server and ending at 11pm both nights. Currently, we need a healer. We have two Resto Druids, but either one of us are willing to go DPS to get another steady member in our ranks. If I could have anything in this spot, it would be either a Mage or an Elemental Shaman, but we aren't that picky ;) We offer a fun place to raid, with no real pressure. The only thing that we ask is that you show up. The hardest part about raiding is getting a consistent amount of players to show up each weekNissalee0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] Couple LF Good Weekend Raiding Guild I have a Resto Shaman ilvl 652 and a DPS Warrior ilvl 639. My wife has a Hunter ilvl 646. We are looking for a weekend (Friday or Saturday) raiding guild who are currently finishing off Normal and getting into Heroic Highmaul. We currently raid through the Premade system and have finished 6/7 Normal. We have tried Highmaul with our current guild, but feel that our guild, although full of nice people, aren't as skilled of a group as we would like to be a part of. Therefore, we are trying to find a new home and new friends to play with (and hopefully progress past Butcher). So if you're trying to fill out your weekend raid group and need another skilled DPS and healer, leave a reply for us and we will get in touch. Thanks!Ciddious5 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Tolomay-Baelgun BAD GAMES!!/BAD TANK!!/BAD vote kicked me out of everbloom on last boss !after he wiped us twice! and i tried to help him understand boss ! ,then he got me kicked out of dungeon ,so i got locked out of everbloom for a day): when i need core on my hunter! lol guys a @%@!!*** < (fosho), and a little slower then usual wouldn`t play with him / recruit in your guild watch out ! `hes a Sh#!!er :XGetspanked9 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Holy Pally LF RBG team Title says it all. Oyuki, Takeko, Avsomna in gameIamlegend0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [A] Raiding Guild LF Friendly Raiders! Are you looking for a guild progressing through current raid content with a friendly atmosphere? Are you tired of searching craiglist for heroic boss kills? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may be perfect for <Knights of Dragon Soul-Doomhammer>. Currently 1/7M HM and 4/10 H BRF; Heroic Blackrock Foundry is our first priority with Mythic progression to follow. Raid times are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30pm realm time. Knights of Dragon Soul is unique because of our drive to maintain a learning friendly, respectful mindset towards progression. Nearly every raid night we enjoy a laid back atmosphere with positive vibes and music genre theme nights playing in vent. During progression nights we strive for success and keep a calm yet determined tone throughout the evening. Any and all classes/specs/roles are more than welcome to seek entrance into our progression team. We are happy to bring anyone interested with us for a trial run or two. This will allow both sides to see if we work well mutually. In addition to weeknight progression, we offer a Sunday night open guild run of the current raid content. If you are interested, please contact one of the following officers in game or visit us at our website: http://knightsofdragonsoul.enjin.com OFFICERS: (All on Doomhammer) Irabellator . . . Nightghostx Dathas . . . . . Ponyofwar OrchirPonyofwar0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 tank/healer druid LF H raiding guild Looking for people to raid with between 9-30 and midnight est. I know most of the mechanics and when not to stand in fire..:) b-tag narushka#1902Andreashka0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 (H) Resto Shaman LF Small Heroic Raid Team I am an experienced Restoration Shaman looking for a small Heroic raid team, somewhere in the 10-15 player range. Ideal raid times are 8-11 EST (4-7 server) once or twice a week. The reason I'm looking is that the guild I'm in now, while a great bunch of people, do 25+ raids and I can't handle that noise/chaos level, so I'm looking for something a bit more subdued. Message me here or in game on this character (Shockeye) or by BNet ID NavBlack#1545. Thanks.Shockeye0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 <A> LF Active Friendly Casual Guild Hi I have played wow for 9 years with a few breaks at times. I moved to Doomhammer, from Stormscale. In Cata to play with some friends and they all quit before MoP. I have raided Vanilla through LK in casual and HC guilds. But I have a family now, so have a much more limited play time. I am looking to raid in a non LFR capacity. But cannot commit to any other time than weekend evenings. I am mostly looking for a good group of players to try and enjoy the time I play wow. As it's really boring playing by my self. PST or In game mail / reply here if you think I might fit in your group.Forsete1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Out of Mobs<a> <Out of mobs> is Currently Recruit for their raid team. We are a Doomhammer based guild. We are looking for healer and rdps. Our raid days are Tue, Thurs, and Fri 5sever-8 server. apply at outofmobs.comItharous1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 18, 2015 LF guild Hello im looking for a new guild for me and my friend. im hoping to find a casual guild that is starting a raid group or has one setup. my warrior is Prot and my friend is a level 100 prot pally. I hope we can be invited to a new guild soonSparklelord0 Jan 18, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Fresh is Recruiting Fresh (2/7M) is actively recruiting skilled players for our mythic progression group. We are currently looking for an ele shaman, hunter, and resto druid. We currently raid Tuesday-Thursday 7-10 pm PST. Feel free to respond here or message pida#1868 in game for any inquiries.Arcaneli0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Looking For Casual Raiding [A] I'm looking for a casual raiding guild on alliance side that raids 1 to 2 nights a week. I'm currently a 631 Guardian Druid (sadly armory isn't showing him). I raided a little in BC and hardcore in Wraith horde side. I fell out of love with the game with Cata and Pandas was even worse. WoD has been amazing however and I'm looking to get back into raiding without making it a second job. My main raider back in the day was Rydex who is on Zul'jin if you want to look him up or you can message me in game as Cylum.Rydex1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 LF Friendly, Active Guild Hello, A friend of mine and I are looking for an active, friendly guild on Baelgun or Doomhammer. We both have a few level 90 alts but mainly run healers. We are looking for a guild that does not police language but expects everyone to be treated respectfully. We would love to be part of casual raiding team that knows have to fun and not rage if things go wrong. Also prefer a guild where players are on later at night as I am on the west coast and generally played alone in most guilds after 7pm my time. Please let me know if your guild sounds like a good fit for us.Drdrood3 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 [A] Paladin LF Late Night Raiding Guild As the subject says I am looking for a Late Night raiding guild that is working on current content. I am currently a ilvl 633 Protection Paladin. I am looking for raids that go off 1130pm to whenever. I would post my Armory profile but it is bugged and for some reason he is not on there, neither is my warrior. You can contact me either on this post or in game under Draythoz-Baelgun.Dantez0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 <Do Right Bandits> Thank you for giving me the worst dungeon experience ever.Aphiqt1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 <Eternal Vanguard> We are recruiting active players who have at least a basic understanding of their class and some raid experience. We are currently seeking a Druid/Paladin healer and some ranged dps. Prefer Mages and Hunters but even if you're not these classes but would still be interested in raiding, feel free to let us know. About Us As People: We are all down to earth, chill people who just like to have fun and progress with the game. We understand that there is a life outside of Azeroth and do our best to help one another out. If you're looking for a social fun guild, let us know. Current Raid Schedule: We usually raid Friday at 7 p.m. server (pacific). We are 6/7 norm and just started heroic.Acoldembrace0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 <A> Icecrown heating service We need 1 more healer for our raid guild. We raid friday and saturday from 6:15 - 9:15 server time(pacific). More dpsers are always welcome. We just reformed last week and are 6/7normal 1/7 heroic.Standsinfire0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 As the time ticks .... .... Across the planet, and the hands on the clock strike 12 midnight ... Remember .... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dareniun0 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 [H]Ruination-Doomhammer LFM for Mythic [7/7H] Hello everyone, **Updated on 12/29 with our current recruitment needs** <Ruination> is looking to recruit several "Legacy Heroic/Mythic level" raid-experienced players for our push into Mythic raiding. We are currently 7/7 Heroic in Highmaul and are looking to round out our roster for Mythic level raiding. <Ruination> has been around since Burning Crusade and have pushed the envelope over the years to raid in a "large" raiding environment (25-man). The guild infrastructure and organization needed to run an efficient 20-man raiding guild is already in place with leaders who have been in the large raiding environment longer than most guilds on Doomhammer. Simply put, we have been around as a group for a long time and are not an "up and coming guild with hopes to raid." We have a total of 19 main raiders and are looking to expand to a roster of roughly 23 main raiders to ensure we have the attendance and backup needed for Mythic Level raiding. Our recruitment priorities are as follows: -1 Shadow Priest -1 Hunter -1 Mage -1 Death Knight or DPS Warrior Preferably, I would like you to be at a minimum ilv of 645. Keep in mind these are mostly "preferences" and I am always willing to give players out a try if they are experienced in high level raiding and are all around good players. Raid Schedule: Tuesday (OPTIONAL): 6pm-8pm Pacific Sunday: 5pm - 8pm Pacific Time Monday: 5pm - 8pm Pacific Time We also will be holding "unofficial" raids in Normal and Heroic difficulty for alts, non-raiders in guild, and raiders who cannot make one of our regular dates due to a one-off event. I am looking for players who 1) Want to progress through Mythics and are willing to work through the large amount of attempts that comes with that level of play 2) Can make our raid schedule 3) Play well 4) Talk in Mumble and aren't microphone shy. The best way to reach myself or a recruitment member of the guild is by contacting us at RuinationDoomhammer@gmail.com Alternatively, you can talk to me in game, the best way to reach me in game is through my Battle Tag - Chantelle#1126. You can also speak to Layotees, Tsuk, or Fatzu if I am not available. In addition, if you absolutely need to talk to someone in guild, feel free to poke someone and ask if I'm hiding somewhere. Most of my raiders have my personal phone number and can call/text me at any time. TL:DR - Looking for about 4 people for Mythic, hit me up if you're good, not a jerk, talk in mumble, and can make our schedules. Moving fast here, no strokers please.Chantelle0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 [H] Horde Elite Looking for Members I am trying to breath some life back in to the Horde Elite guild. The guild itself has been around since day 1. While the original formers have since left to other gams, I find myself hard press to move onto another guild. My goals for the guild is to get a group of people together to run quest and dungeons and eventually venture into raiding. I am recruiting for officer positions. Send me a tell in game for an invite. Battle Tag: Egwyne#1294Birgetta0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Goodbye (again) So, I'm quitting WoW again. My last day in Azeroth will be November 2nd. I apologize for leaving you. I know there will be a void that can never be filled. I wish everyone luck with Warlords of Draenor! <3Zhaan12 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 A]645 hpal and hpriest and 641 rdruid lf late we are looking for a late night guild. We are all solid healers and pugging isn't doing it for us. We are available after 9pm PST. will transfer for the right opportunity. Would like any "trial" to occur cross realm however. Any questions feel free to contact me in game okime#1163.Okîme0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 (H) Deviants - 8/14H Recruiting for Warlords Hello members of Baelgun/Doomhammer. Or is is now Baelhammer....or Doomgun... Deviants are now recruiting for Warlords Xpac. We're a casual adult guild that likes to raid and have fun. We do have some naughty conversations (No ERP if that's what you're looking for) so hopefully you can handle some good banter between adults. We're currently looking for raiders who are interested in joining us in preparation for the new expansion. You should be willing to listen to the raid leaders and know the latest in your class specs/rotation to help progress. Also accept that wipes are part of the progression. We're currently 8/14 Heroic in SoO and looking to consistently clear all raid levels come Warlords. Check out our guild website WWW.Deviants.CA (Note the CA, not .Com or you wind up on another site) If you're interested, apply and an officer will be contact you. Whisper an officer for more info or for a guild invite. Officers: Kungfucîus, Lastshifter, Happinna, Krylian, or Aciniesth We're looking for a consistent group of 23-25 to be ready when heroics(mythics) release. We raid Wed, Sun, and Mon 8-11 Mountain time. Hope to see some new recruits soon!Krylian5 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Ripped Ogre Loincloth I have one for sale. Price will be negotiable, but won't be cheap. Hit me up ingame on Oyuki and we can discuss further.Valdaniak0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Out of Mobs<a> doomhammer <Out of mobs> is Currently Recruiting for their raid team. We are looking for healers and dps. Our raid days are Tue, Thurs, and Fri 5-8 server. pst to Ithrar #1241 for info or apply at outofmobs.comItharous0 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 Purchasing Everburning candle Hello everyone! I am looking to purchase Everburning candles and Lucky double-sided coins, so if you have any in stock for sale, please add me at Luc#1231 ThanksLuc0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 .. Realm transferring back to Baelgun!Vurìan0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Server deleted? Went to login, server seems to be missing, it isn't even showing up as offline? Whats happening qqImanarcher4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 need to find raiding guild (horde) I have a lvl 100 hunter looking for a fun, active raiding guild. I am not hardcore at all, looking for a more "casual" experience with still downing bosses.Aethion0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [H] Ruination LF More for Mythic (5/7 Normal) Hello everyone, It's been a while since I posted a recruitment thread as <Ruination> on Doomhammer decided to take a break before hitting hard in Warlords of Draenor. Some of you have asked for an update, here it is. <Ruination> is looking to recruit several "Legacy Heroic/Mythic level" raid-experienced players for our push into Mythic raiding. We are currently 5/7 Normal in Highmaul just 1 day into the raid and are looking forward to clearing most (if not all of Heroic) this week. <Ruination> has been around since Burning Crusade and have pushed the envelope over the years to raid in a "large" raiding environment (25-man). The guild infrastructure and organization needed to run an efficient 20-man raiding guild is already in place with leaders who have been in a large raiding environment longer than most guilds currently on Doomhammer. Simply put, we have been around as a group for a long time and are not an "up and coming guild with hopes to raid." We have a total of 17 main raiders and are looking to expand to a roster of roughly 23 main raiders to ensure we have the attendance and backup needed for Mythic Level raiding. Our recruitment priorities are as follows: -1 Tank with an excellent DPS off spec (Preferably a Death Knight or Warrior) -1 Healer with an excellent DPS off spec (Preferably a Resto Druid or Holy Paladin) -3 Ranged DPS (Preferably a Hunters and a Shadow Priest) -2 Melee DPS (Preferably a Rogue and a Warrior) Keep in mind these are mostly "preferences" and I am always willing to give players out a try if they are experienced in high level raiding and are all around good players. Raid Schedule: Sunday: 6pm MST - 9pm MST Monday: 6pm MST - 9pm MST We also will be holding "unofficial" raids in Normal and Heroic difficulty for alts, non-raiders in guild, and raiders who cannot make one of our regular dates due to a one-off event. I am looking for players who 1) Want to progress through Mythics and are willing to work through the large amount of attempts that comes with that level of play 2) Can make our raid schedule 3) Play well 4) Talk in Mumble and aren't microphone shy. If you are interested, you can talk to me in game, the best way to reach me is my Battle Tag - Chantelle#1126. I can also be reached at capistrano.marc@gmail.com In addition, if you absolutely need to talk to someone in guild, feel free to poke someone and ask if I'm hiding somewhere. Most of my raiders have my personal phone number and can call/text me at any time. TL:DR - Looking for about 6 people for Mythic, hit me up if you're good, not a jerk, talk in mumble, and can make our schedules. Moving fast here, no strokers please.Chantelle0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhJameson1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Wts Living Steel bars 200g ea Not having much luck on Ah so I'll try here and make them cheap whisper me in game If you want some I have about 40 of themDeatheck0 Dec 2, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 crizmon has a gift? i got invited in a group doomhammer gm said i got a gift from them and that's why i am writing to you all to find out and i am not causing trouble i am just asking a question to ignore that ifo or is it true and your game is out standing and can't wait for the movie to come outKyjack2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 (A) Karma - Recruiting Updated 11/18/2014 We are looking for more players to join us in our future Warlords of Draenor raids. We will be raiding on a casual schedule (2, perhaps 3 days a week). We are not however exactly casual. We do have raid attendance guidelines, performance expectations and would prefer players that play WoW a lot. We have no intention of pursuing Mythic raiding at this time, however this may change late into the Expansion if there is no other content to beat. Our vision of a successful and healthy guild is to surround ourselves with mature, respectful people that want to experience end game content in a smaller raiding environment without requiring 7 days a week of content pushing. The ideal people we are seeking are - Mature - Easy going - Have gained some understanding and ability with their class - Have no desire to raid in large 20 or 25 man groups - Enjoy smaller raids (10-20), 5 man heroics, scenarios and other small group content - Are looking to establish themselves in a guild for Warlords of Draenor - Would like to experience some or all of the MoP content before it becomes obsolete - Get pleasure out of experiencing new, tough content - Think wiping can sometimes be funny - Open to contributing to the evolution of the guild as a community Raid time will be 8:30pm MST (7:30 server). We have not settled on which nights as of yet as we will be conducting a democratic process to determine them. Recruitment is currently open to all specs and classes as we search for players that fit ideally in the guild, play a lot and above all will consitently sign up, attend and perform well at raids. Having said that, we are particularly interested in : Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Please visit our recruitment page if you're interested in joining our merry little band http://karma-doomhammer.enjin.com/recruitmentTeldran1 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Buying all WoD Herbs! CoD me any amount of WoD herbs at 3g/herb Kreay-DoomhammerKreay0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Returning player LFRG - Windwalker Monk Hello all, Im currently back in WoW after retiring a month after Cata hit. Before that I had cleared all raiding content in WoW including a pre-nerf Mu'ru kill. I am a dedicated raider who gives his all when it comes to raiding. This meaning I am disciplined, i research my class constantly and play to the best of my ability. I used to play a Hunter but I gave that account away to start anew. This time around I decided to roll a Monk since they seem to be underplayed and it's the only class I had never played before. A little about myself, I am from Nicaragua (Central America), I am 31, supervisor of an IT company. I am an avid video games,anime fan and GoT is the best thing since sliced bread. I sadly am not able to raid on Weekends. But I am game for Monday-Thursday. I am not as hardcore as I once was, so Im looking for a friendly 2-3 nights a week raid schedule. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or send me a tell in game. Thank you for your time. P.S I imagine this is important :P I get home at 7:00pm so I can attend anything after that, hopefully not too late :) We don't have DST over here so right now im on CST in the US, afterwards i am MST. Again Thanks!Interpol1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 (A) Karma is recruiting - 10-15 FLX/Normal We are recruiting for current and future content.. Warlords of Draenor changes the face of raiding in the game and LFR will no longer drop set pieces. Now is the time to find a guild that suits you. Our vision of a successful and healthy guild is to surround ourselves with mature, respectful people that want to experience end game content in a 10 man raiding environment without requiring 7 days a week of content pushing. The ideal people we are seeking are - Mature - Easy going - Have gained some understanding and ability with their class - Have no desire to raid in large 20 or 25 man groups - Enjoy 10 man raid, 5 man heroics, scenarios and other small group content - Are looking to establish themselves in a guild for Warlords of Draenor - Would like to experience some or all of the MoP content before it becomes obsolete - Get pleasure out of experiencing new, tough content - Think wiping can sometimes be funny - Open to contributing to the evolution of the guild as a community Guild events (raids, heroics, scenarios) will typically be held starting at 8pm server time (8pm MST, 7pm PST, 10pm EST) .. our specific raids nights (2 per week) will be scheduled as best we can around everyone's personal schedules. Recruitment is currently open to all specs and classes as we search for players that fit ideally in the guild, play a lot and above all will consitently sign up and show up for raids. This list is not restrictive, we will consider other class/specs as we do have roster members with alts that may or may not have the desire to switch classes/specs and considering all raids in WoD before Mythic are flex size in nature, we will consider upto 20 total regularly playing players. Please visit our recruitment page if you're interested in joining our merry little band http://karma-doomhammer.enjin.com/recruitmentTeldran17 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Arms/Prot warrior looking for pvp focus guild I play casual and I haven't seriously done PvP since BC. I have tons of battleground experience (I've had my warrior since they released the 2nd major patch of vanilla) I'm interested in a guild that runs regular RBGs. I'm also looking to get back into 3s in arena. Regular world PvP sounds great too. Hit me up! Thanks!Emelianenkø0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [H] Warlock LF Raiding Guild Looking for evenings (PST) and an adult fun and friendly atmosphere. Thatgi#1497Psilocybe0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 . Something had been here.Vurìan0 Nov 15, 2014