Baelgun

Sep 30, 2014 Monolithic guild recruitment Hello, Monolithic is a month old guild looking to fill our roster for 6.0 and WoD. This guild is made up of several well rounded individuals who have zero tolerance for drama and just want to raid and clear content. The majority of the guild, about a solid 90% of them have been playing since Classic WoW and have full cleared all raiding content from Vanilla all the way up through each expansion to MoP. We are only seeking laid back individuals who understand the difference between semi hardcore and hardcore raiding. We raid three days a week. We are not looking to push content before anyone else or try to rank and be server or world first. That doesn't mean we won't push hard to progress and down content when it needs to be done and wants to be done by the guild as a whole. When progressing it doesn't matter how many wipes happen on a boss we always down it and move forward for the good of the guild. We have zero tolerance for gossip of other players, two face lying, rage quitting, and showing us how big your epeen is. We just don't care. We always give people the benefit of the doubt if something majorly over the top is brought into question. There is no favoritism in this guild. Everyone is treated as an equal as long as they actually want to be here. If you don't have time for a 5 to 6 day hardcore guild but want to play and down content with people who have gone hardcore but no longer do so due to real life schedules then join us. If you don't have time for drama and you just want to Raid because you love it then Monolithic is looking FOR YOU! :D Our raid days and times are from Tuesday through Thursday from 8pm to 11pm EST Time/Ohio Time/ the same time as the server time Bleeding Hollow time. Just major clarification there because people get confused. ;) Currently we are comprised of 11/14 Heroic raiders and up to 14/14 Heroic raiders that just got back to WoW after a long break. As of right now we are seeking the following classes with the following off spec specializations. Tanks Core/u] Protection Warrior- Main Spec- Off Spec DPS Arms Blood Death Knight- Off Spec- Main Spec DPS Unholy Guardian Druid- Main Spec- Off Spec Balance Protection Paladin- Off Spec- Main Spec Retribution Healing Core Holy Paladin- Main Spec- Off Spec Holy for certain fights in 6.0 and WoD Mistweaver Monk- Main Spec- Off Spec WindWalker Disc Priest- Main Spec- Off Spec Holy Melee Core Enhancement Shaman- Main Spec- Off Spec Restoration [u]Ranged Core Frost Mage- Main Spec- Off Spec Arcane Fire Mage (when itemlvl requirements are met)- Main Spec- Off Spec Frost Beast Master Hunter- Main Spec- Off Spec Marksmen/Survival If you're just coming back to the game we are taking 550 plus item level, the changes in 6.0 are coming soon and we feel it is unfair to trial people who have to learn their talents and class over again to some degree so Trial periods are extended from two and a half weeks to three weeks total. If you are lower than that item level we will still accept you for an interview but passing for raider status will take some hard work on your part. Also don't be afraid to come talk to us if you play a class and spec not listed in what we are currently seeking all are welcome to an interview and trial. =) If you would like to know more please add Rhyan#1813 to battletag for any further questions or if you'd like to come Raid with us. You can also hop on Bleeding Hollow and PM Eberius, Zencarth, Toxik, and Barlockk already in guild on Bleeding Hollow. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! Have a good one people! FOR THE HORDE!Calypsan0 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Baelhammer VS Doomgun I give you: "Baalhammer" https://imgflip.com/i/cc1egDwarfkar1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 19, 2014 Spriest LF guild Hi there I am thinking of switching to alliance and transfering and am looking for a new home in a guild to progress through WOD with. I'm not looking for a super hard-core guild but I would like to work up to mythic. I have some experience with normal 10man and 25man but haven't had the chance to work further and grow due to lack of guild. I believe experiencing a fight is the best way to learn it but if I don't know a fight I research it until I understand it the best I can. Raiding days and times that work best for me are: - 630/7 - 930/10 PST - sundays - thursday (looking to find a 2 or 3 day raid guild) I've played shadow priest for a few years now and keep myself updated with changes when they come around and am always working towards bettering myself as a shadow priest. I'd like to find a smaller based guild with members who are respectful of each other, friendly, fun, helpful, mature, you know all that stuff, but when the time comes, cracks down and works together towards completing their goals, etc. One other thing I would like to work towards in WOD is completing challenge modes so I'd like a guild who has experience with that and is wanting to do that. If you'd like to contact me, please email me at lyirc2@hotmail.com with your guild info Thanks for reading LyirçLyirç0 Sep 19, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 [A]<SACRED>25 Man 14/14H Recruiting More! Currently Recruiting: WW Monk Boomkin Ret Paladin-filled ty All exceptional players should apply! About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST) invites @6:15 Applicant requirements: A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. Guild bank repairs, flask, and noodles for all members who raid with us (including applicants). An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: www.wow-sacred.com A link to our live streams are available on our website during regular raid times! Or add our battle tags - Seraph#1114, Zaidian #1658 or Fob#1470Sëraph1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill before 6.0 Just as the title says want to buy a normal kill on Garrosh for the mount have 10-15k to spend here. ilvl is only 552 battletag: BillyMonster#1732Brigordii0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 A Lost Soul Looking for a New Server Hello, Bael'hammer! I come to you today to request some info on your fine server(s), before I make the trek to a new home! To begin, my tale of woe. Years ago, before the Cataclysm, I was a part of a top notch raiding guild on my old server. I was a Death Knight, and ran with both a 10 and 25-man raiding team. Then, the guild disbanded. A mere month before the Icecrown Citadel, an IRL fight broke out between the leaders of the guild, and a rift was formed. This rift ended with most of the guild either quitting the game, or going their separate ways. I haven't been terribly active in-game, since that fateful event, bot now, with the advent of Warlords of Draenor, I feel an urge to return to my roots in progression raiding. The main problem is, my old server is now decrepit. Even after server mergers, Stormwind sits almost empty at peak hours. My new mission is to find a solid server, and a solid guild, and give it my all as a Windwalker Monk! So now I find myself with a unique opportunity to cherry-pick a new server, and I'd like to not screw it up! I suppose my question for you, Bael'Hammer, is: Are you happy, on your server?Kaneko2 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Vega-doomhammer is Recruiting for Now and WOD Vega is changing our ways we are going from casual to Progression raiding no longer accepting casuals raiders if you are interested we raid Fridays and Saturdays 6-9 server we are looking for a few good dps and a tank who know there job well please Please Have at least a 555+ ilvl . We are also looking for a raid leader for WOD .If interested please message me through my battle tag Dendreum1993#1554Dendreum0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 LF guild on baelgun or doomhammer for raiding Simple as the title puts it. I used to raid during wrath and cats and just lost all motivation during MoP simply because I didn't have a guild I felt at home with. I currently have 11 90s on baelgun and main arms/protection war. I have beta for next xpac if anyone is also raiding beta. I won't be on for a few days due to being out of town. Comment a bit about your guild I'll come back and take a peek. I need a home !Glamdríng0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM gold run (Alliance) Looking to pay around 90-100k for the run and be a warm body flinging some deeps. I've got my own food, flasks, and invis pots, and can only pay on Doomhammer/Bael'gun. Please message me in game at Kroatus#1425Cyrusen0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Wtb cm carry and N Garrosh Kill Looking to get these achievements before 6.0. Add me to talk prices. Atreyu#1765Tearzofblood0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Kharma<A><Doomhammer> is Recruiting <Kharma><25> is a friendly, family oriented Alliance guild...formed in early 2010...looking to bolster our ranks for current content and heading into WoD. We welcome raiders and casuals of all levels but...not surprisingly...especially need tanks and heals We are hoping to have a strong end to Mists of Pandaria and a stronger start to Warlords of Draenor. If this interests you at all look up Elandryia on Doomhammer for an invite/chat or mail me in game. Or leave a message on our Facebook page or website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kharma.doomhammer/ http://kharma.pw/Elandryia4 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 [A]Gold CM runs im looking to do some CM runs so message me im also willing to pay gold for 9/9 so let me know.Unknownkingg1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 [H] LF CM Carry Any groups on horde selling carries for around 80-90k?Akuhei3 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 WTT 120k Doomhammer/baelgun 4 Shu/Eit/Zul'jn WTT my 130k Horde gold on the Doomhammer / Baelgun server for 120k on either Shu'halo / Eitrigg or Zul'jin. Looking to do this in the next few days, Please add me on battletag or reply here, thanks guys! Gek#1278Gek0 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 alani selling alani mount run send me a message with an offer highbrid#1385Highfonic0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 Vega-doomhammer is Changing Vega is changing our ways we are going from casual to Progression raiding no longer accepting casuals raiders if you are interested we raid Fridays and Saturdays 6-9 server we are looking for a few good dps who know there job well please and a tank.Please Have at least a 555+ ilvl if interested please message me through my character or my battle tag Dendreum1993#1554Dendreum0 Sep 1, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 Baelg/Doom down? It says baelgun and doom down but I can see and have talked to ppl that are logged on right now. Both show red and says down when I attempt to log in. Wish bliz would fix the glitches... random dc's, lag spikes, now server glitches? What's going on?Wickedcrazy10 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 What Doomgun priests do while waiting for WoD Ty everyone who helped pass the time on spamming mind spear, cascade, and leap of faith :D http://prntscr.com/4dl57h ^Spells out WOD cause we're all pumped for it!!!!!!Heålzåløt2 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 WTS Gooey Sha-ling. [A] or [H] Taking serious offers.Ðexter1 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 [H] CM Sales Hello friends! With the approach of 6.0 the time to get your challenge modes done is coming to an end. If you are looking to get this done guaranteed then look no further! We are selling these runs for a price of 100k for 9/9 gold With completing all golds you will receive a set of unique transmog gear specific to your class and a Pandaren Phoenix mount of your choice along with the title the Undaunted. These runs are extremely efficient and I guarantee you will have an enjoyable time with the group put together for you. If you have any inquiries feel free to add myself on battle tag @ Gek#1278 We will provide you will all food/flasks/invis pots you may need. All you need to do is slot a time with us and we will get it done for you. Hope to hear from some of you soon!Gekk0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Good Player looking for a good guild Hi! I have been on this server for many years. I have been a part of some very successful raiding guilds (Keen, The Hellfire Club) and after they split up have hit a rut of less serious raiding teams. I had fun with them but it seemed as though we were hitting our heads against a wall daily. I want to be part of a team that is as good or better than me. I am not saying I am the best but I know how to not stand in !@#$ and how to keep my numbers at the top or near the top. I am also not looking for a team with people who cannot deal with a few wipes. %^-* happens and you have to keep it together to be successful. Raid time= Any weekday and sometimes Saturday starting at 7-8 central Classes: Druid (Main, Heals) Shaman(Enh) Mage(whichever is best at the time) I have many more but those are the 3 i focus on. Raid Experience: BC= Kara MC Wrath= All of it when it was Hard Including 3 drake when it was a !@#$% Cata=Some firelands and got burnt out Mists=Started again at SOO then cleared SoO on normalQualíty1 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 [H] CMs tonight 8/16 Need a tank tonight for some CMs, 9 PM Est, add me battle tag, Gek#1278 Very solid group, will be a quick runAlveia1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Let's have some contest fun post the date that Blizzard picks for the general release for Warlords of Draenor, if you get the right date prior to blizzard posting it, I will give you 5000 wow gold. I will only give to a Baelgun toon and possibly a merged realm person merged to Baelgun, I'll cross that bridge when we merge. Btw. one guess per battle.net account please :) I'll keep a running list .. one catch, you must pick a date not already picked! My date is: 8/12/2014 Hotbank 04/15/2014 Dothon guesses it will go live 5/20/2014 Blustorm 6/17/2014 Rawshock im going with 6/25/14 Kathille I will say 7/8/2014. Miaione says 7/22/2014 Cromagg quotes 8/5/14 Chesticles quotes 8/6/14 Surdotsalot I'll say August 12, 2014 Elandimete My date is 9/1/2014 Astillus Im going with 09/16/2014 Kyüss 9/17/14 Mass 23rd September 2014 Amildala 10/14/2014 Zhaan guesses 10/28/2014 Régrét guesses 11/2/2014 Dendreum november 11th 2014 Worgenflemàn 11/20/2014 Mcstabbins 11/23/2014 Blådéhunter dec 2,2014 Imabipolar Dec 9th 2014 Tomphâs December 14th, 2014 Vurìan guesses 12/20/14Dareniun71 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 FREE Heroic 25 Siege Run! Check out our promo poster: http://i.imgur.com/0IFdGi8.png Yes, you read that right! <Crisp> of US - Baelgun is celebrating our 7th birthday this month, and in our merriment, we are giving one lucky member of the WoW community a full free run of Siege of Orgrimmar! This event is being hosted by Bay, our Enhancement Shaman and host/director of FinalBossTV! Eligibility: Both Alliance and Horde are eligible, but Crisp is an Alliance guild. A Horde winner is responsible for his or her own faction transfer. You cannot already have the Hellscream's Downfall title on your account. How to Enter: Just tune into FinalBossTV on August 26th! Bay will give further instructions and provide a special keyword on stream. The giveaway will function as a lottery; everyone has an equal chance to win! Feel free to ask questions and I (or another member of Crisp) will answer as soon as possible. :]Galaxy3 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Baelgun-Doomhammer picture thread So, our realms have been connect for a while now, I think it's time we started to put faces to the names we so often see in /trade. In the name of creating a more perfect union, I start with my picture! https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/s720x720/562990_10100403354680839_374403443_n.jpgZhaan19 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 Guild <Heroes of Hearthstone> making this guild for raiders and hearthstone players. Hit me up in game Btag shon#1972.Ashenlich0 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 Buying Heavy Junkboxes If you have a rogue and are looking to make a quick buck, I am buying heavy junkboxes, I need about 500 more but I will buy as little or as many as you have. Currently paying 50g each, feel free to message me on game on Monguuse or Mass. CoD 12 at a time for 600g to Mass-Baelgun Thanks! Edit: Only paying this much till the end of this weekend, so if you have any and you want to unlaod them for a chunk of change let me know asap. I'm currently farming them myself, just looking to subsidize my time with buying some as I go, I plan to be done by this weekend so if you want to sell them, find me sooner than later!Mass0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 VEGA IS RECRUITING FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE VEGA is recruiting for current raiding and future content for our progression team we raid 6-9 server Fridays and Saturdays . We only require you to be 540 ilvl and willing to give you a test run to see what you can do. If you are interested you can add my real id(Dendreum1993#1554 or contact dendreum-doomhammer.Dendreum0 Aug 5, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 Marketing Looking for something in the Auction House but it's just to expensive or to lazy to farm it. just ask me i'll farm for you. Enchanting mats Ores and Herbs Just send an In-Game mail and Pricing on what you need.Dasani0 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Looking to start a GDKP run *WoD* Hello Baelgun! as the title said I'm looking to start a GDKP run about 3-4 weeks after the launch of WoD. For those of you who don't know what GDKP loot system is, it basically means you bid for the loot, that gold goes into a pot and it is evenly dispensed to everyone in raid at the END of the raid. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post or add my btag Polar#1583 ---PolarImabipolar8 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTB 2s carry Looking to buy 2s carry on my ele (or resto) shaman who is ilvl 515 with 522 wep and other random pieces. I will pay 200g per win, and you can do as many as you feel up too.Breakingbad0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Herbs Verald-Doomhammer is searching for a stable supply of herbs. Verald is paying 10g/stack for all herbs from now on and forever. Verald is also paying 14g/stack for Exotic Leather. All transactions are to be done through the Cash on Delivery mail system. Thank you Doomgun.Verald1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Looking for crafted Storm Helm Looking for a BS that has the Storm Helm plans http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/23623 - I would love to purchase the helm from you - whisper me in game, Baelgun on this toon. I will provide materials.Bowdacious0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Fresh-Baelgun 12/14H Recruiting for WoD! Realm: Baelgun Timezone: PST Raid Times: 7-10PM Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Looking For: Raiders to prepare for Mythic raiding! Preferred DPS: Warlock, Mage preferred, not required Preferred Heal: Any Preferred Tank: Any Contact Info: Lilchili#1469 or Trogdarius#1406 We are <Fresh>, a 10-man progression raiding guild based in Baelgun-US. We are 12/14H , and we are continuing to push for first place rankings. Our raiding teams consist of a vast family of friendly and experienced raiders that are willing to work together to push to achieve our goals, and we are looking to add to this family in the near future. We are currently searching for experienced and dedicated players that are willing to raid withing our heroic raiding schedule. We are in the process of searching for experienced raiders that can compete highly within their own class. Our preferred entries include Mages and Warlocks for current tier, as well as any class/spec for future raiding. Many of your required materials (flasks, food, gems, etc.) can be supplied to you at no charge, and personal assistance can be acquired to obtain them if required. Bonus professions such as tailoring, engineering, and leatherworking are preferred to ensure the strongest raiders possible, but are not required. If you are interested in joining the Fresh team or wish to inquire for more info, please speak to a Fresh representative or add Lilchili#1489 or Trogdarius#1406 for more info.Trogdarius2 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Hellscream's Downfall a la <Crisp> Got gold you want to offload on something amazing? Been saving for the special something? <Crisp> wants to take that gold off your hands and provide you with the most epic experience WoW can provide you currently. Roll alongside our raid group for a night or four and experience every heroic kill in Siege of Orgrimmar, including the big bad guy himself. Pick what you want, and allow us to provide you the means and the team to get it done: - Heroic Garrosh - Title: Hellscream's Downfall - Kor'kron Juggernaut mount - Feat of Strength achievement only obtainable this tier: "Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream - All the loot your little heart desires. Beautful, glittering, and elite 566-572 item level gear! Go AFK with pride and style wearing your title and gear. In addition, purchasing a run from us will get you exclusive access to our guild/raid forums, mumble/vent servers, and a night of songs and puns from Mass. Prices vary greatly, starting at 400k, and depend largely on which of the above items you want (discount for buying the full package!) We do offer a small sliding scale and everything is always negotiable! For more information on pricing, scheduling, or just to whisper sweet nothings contact me (Chesticles#1307), Samiam (Samiam#1176), or Mass (Mass#1138) in game or via battle tag. Why wait 8 months or more for something you can get now?!Chesticles30 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Legion of Death Gaming (LoDG) is recruiting! <Legion of Death Gaming> is recruiting for our Serious Raid Team. Recruiting 1 tank, 1 dps with offspec tank (For Dark Shamans), 1 resto druid/resto shaman, and some dps.. Raiding Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 3:30pm - 7:30pm (PST) Must have Deadly Boss Mods and have RaidCall. You need to have 550 itemlvl before we permit you into raid because this isn't a noob fest. Get in and be good.Vurian4 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Level 80 twink guild! This is for ALL 80-84 twinks!! <The Frozen Throne> (Server Baelgun) Is begining to grow again in the 80 twink bracket. Last season we held rank 1 80 2s team, and soon going to go for it again! We will be running raids weekly, which include ICC Heroic 25m, Uld 25m and 1 based off of what the raiders want the most! We will only be taking 80s! My battle tag is ultra#1338 and real id is cpownz@gmail.com. Feel Free to post any questions in this thread, or add me and I'll gladly accept it. If you are going the transfer, you will be giving a few rewards as thanks for joining us. Also running arenas and bgs weekly! Hope to see you guys soon! Contagien out :)Contagien5 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Selling some rare pets! (TCG & Raids) Hi, I just got into raiding on this toon and would like to make some gold for the 553 crafted healer plate belt/pants. This means that I won't only take gold! I will also take the 553 healer plate gear! I'm willing to sell the following pets: Eye of the Legion (P/S) - Timewalkers: War of the Ancients TCG Gooey Sha-ling (S/S) - LFR/Flex Siege Sha of Pride Landro's Liching (H/P) - Worldbreaker TCG I also have some others for sale such as: Untamed Hatchling (H/P) - BWL Razorgore the Untamed Jademist Dancer (S/S) - Timeless Isle Jademist Dancer Grinder (H/P) - Dread Wastes Karr the Dakener Death Taleon Whelpguard (P/P) - BWL Broodlord Lashlayer Dark Whelping (P/S) - Wetlands/Dustwallow Marsh/Badlands/Burning Steppes Whelplings Also willing to sell blizzard shop pet codes. Please post on this thread or contact me in game to buy! SOLD: Darkmoon Rabbit (P/S) - Darkmoon Island Darkmoon Rabbit - 15k Lil' Bling (S/S) IT'S RARE QUALITY, NOT UNCOMMON! - 2k Droplet of Y'Sharrj (P/B) - Flex/Normal/Heroic Siege Sha of Pride - 15k Living Fluid (P/S) - ToT Primordius - 4kHolydin3 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF Raiders Wed-Thurs In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Samgreymane1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 I'm looking for battle pets! Evening Baelgunians! I'm on here to ask the community for their help in furthering my battle pet collection. If anyone is interested in donating to my cause, the following pets are what I am in need of: Bananas Blackfuse Bombling Crawling Claw Darkmoon Rabbit Dragon Kite Droplet of Y'Shaarj Ethereal Soul-Trader Eye of the Legion Gregarious Grell Gusting Grimoire Hippogryph Hatchling Ji-Kun Hatchling Kovok - Purchased! Landro's Lichling - No longer Needed Thanks To Velena-Baelgun! Landro's Lil' XT Living Fluid Nightsaber Cub Purple Puffer Rocket Chicken Son of Animus Spectral Tiger Cub Spineclaw Crab Viscous Horror Tiny Red Carp Tuskarr Kite I understand that many of these pets are rare and cost a lot so I'm only looking for donations from anyone who has an extra. I appreciate any help that can be provided! Please feel free to message me in game Wesonia-Doomhammer! :huggles: :)Wesonia2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 LF WoD guild HAI GUYS!!! I'm looking for a guild for WoD. Which ever class/spec you need let me know. I have almost every class to 90 and willing to learn every aspect of every spec. Leave a reply here or add me on battletag - KSMITHx09#1978Mess1 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 <Horde of One> looking for new members Hello everyone, Horde of One is looking to fill our ranks for the upcoming expansion. We were a re-role guild for Cataclysm and I would like to see if we can get more active players. We are a level 25 guild, mostly for questing and 5 man groups but we did do some light raiding toward the end of Cata. We would welcome any responsible individuals, mature acting (no age limit as I know some younger people that are more mature than some older people I've met) and well mannered. Doomhammer players are more than welcome as are re-rollers and faction switchers (we know you would come to your senses sooner or later - For The Horde!) Please send me a message in game or here if you are interested. Thanks for your time.Ryba0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 Coming to Baelgun and the alliance So time to come back to the alliance... got a 90 boost waiting and wondering if a progressing guild needs a certain class/spec (pref not a tanking one, wore out). hit me up in game btag shon#1972Gideon3 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 Did the merger work out? Is it safe for me to come back yet? p.s. Its yoshi <3Blóo11 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 I miss you all </3 I miss all my friends on Baelgun </3 Maybe, I'll come back. - Sincerely yours, Yoduh <3Mess3 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Gold Challenge Looking for those Brave souls who want to try the Gold Challenge run pst in-game on MatildeXandia1 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Avengers of Dawn Recruiting Avengers of Dawn is recruiting all classes and spec for our 10 man raid team. Raid times are Monday and Thursday at 19:00 server. We have been out of raiding of some time and we are looking to form a core 10 man raid team for the current content in preparation for Warlords. If you are interested or want more information, please contact me in game (Romulus) or at battle tag jdl226#1963.Romulus0 Jul 5, 2014