Baelgun

Jul 3, 2014 See you guys tomorrow! Cant wait to meet some new people ^^Aukake3 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 <Crisp> Challenge Mode Sales! Hello friends! With the approach of 6.0 the time to get your challenge modes done is coming to an end. If you are looking to get this done guaranteed then look no further! <Crisp> is selling these runs for a price of 120k for 9/9 gold With completing all golds you will receive a set of unique transmog gear specific to your class and a Pandaren Phoenix mount of your choice along with the title the Undaunted. These runs are extremely efficient and I guarantee you will have an enjoyable time with the group put together for you. If you have any inquiries feel free to shoot me an in-game mail @ Mass. I will provide you will all food/flasks/invis pots you may need. All you need to do is slot a time with me and we will get it done for you. Negotiations and bartering may be considered depending how cute your voice is and/or if you have a manly beard or not. If you have both of these at the same time we may just give you the run for free. We have sold silver runs before and gotten the buyer (complimentary) golds just because they were pleasant and fun to play with. We aren't scalpers, we are people just like you, so if you have a good time spread the word! Hope to hear from some of you soon!Mass34 Jul 2, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 Anyone know a weekend raiding guild? Hey fellas got some alts looking to do SoO now and of course raid in WoD, just looking for a weekend raiding guild! PS--Doesn't have to be fancy xDPolarz0 Jul 1, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 Connection......Doomed Sadly it would seem we have been deemed unconnectable. I was so looking forward to having new bank toon slots and the possibility of seeing people moving around the hubs again.... Oh well lets hope and try again!!! Que the forum spammers to demand renewed attention (evidently we stopped to soon)Dothon8 Jul 1, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 LF Help Shadowmourn Yeah this Death knight wants the Shadowmourn weapon i need some people who run that old content of 25 man ICC. P.s Mount is up for grabs. hit me up in-game people.Matchknight1 Jul 1, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 Farming mats Looking for something in the Auction House but it's just to expensive or to lazy to farm it. just ask me I'll farm for you. Just send an In-Game mail on what you need.Dasani0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 Finally! We are getting connected! Finally getting connected to Doomhammer! I'm so glad that this has finally happened to our ever so awesome realm!Imabipolar19 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 VEGA IS RECRUITING !!!!! vega is looking forward towards the merge and hoping some of you baelgun people can join us for some fun times raiding or just by talking in our vent or guild chat we will be raiding on Fridays and Thursdays 7-10 server MDT if you are intrested you can add my on real id(Alathuna#1890) or come over to doomhammer make a toon and whisper me Dendreum.Dendreum0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 LoDG Recruiting <Legion of Death Gaming> recruiting for PvP and PvE. We run on majority of days of the week, 3:30pm - 7:30pm PST. We may start late, we may end early. We won't usually run a straight 4 hours for raiding unless we're in new content. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and PvP Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. If you're interested in joining contact me @ Vurian#1109 or in-game! :)Vurian1 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Legion of Death Gaming (LoDG PvP) Recruiting! <Legion of Death Gaming> is recruiting for our PvP team. Require full grevious + RaidCall to join. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 3:30pm PST and run through the night. We need Flag Carriers, Healers, and tons of dps still. We rotate people in as frequently as we can. We're also accepting more Rated Battleground leaders as it tends to help to have more "Brain power" in a match to turn the battle against an enemy. More strats, more ideas, everything always helps. We have some Arena teams who are looking to open up their doors too. We have people who love doing 2's, 3's and 5's alike. We have a team interested in getting more people into their group of regulars to attempt pushing Gladiator and Grand Marshal this season. We all know Gladiator is hard to get, but we're going to give it our all and try to get as close as we can!Vurian2 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Hello from Doomhammer! Hello Baelgun, it looks like we are going to be server merge buddies! We don't have a solid date yet but I figured I'd swing by, say hello, and drop off our little recruitment post in case any of you fine Baelgunners might be interested. Malice Aforethought is a Horde guild. We currently have two raid teams, one 10 man in Heroics and one that is reinventing itself as a 25 man. Our 25 man started on normal last week and has plenty of slots left. Our goal is to progress through normal 25 man Siege of Orgrimmar while we wait on Warlords. If we get through Normal in good time, we will start on Heroics. If the group is successful, we will certainly keep it going into WoD. If you are excited to raid and are prepared to be on time, reliable, properly optimized, and strive to be the best that you can be, then this may be the team for you. All exceptional players will be considered. An item level of around 540 is preferred so that you don't just die right out of the gate.. Raid time is Fridays from 8pm until between 11pm and midnight Mountain time. We provide flasks, potions, food. Vent is required. If you are interested, please contact Tyle on Doomhammer in game on Tyle, Raha or Skaxx or at Battletag Tyle#1166 Our Heroic team is also always looking for potential talent. If you are ilvl 560ish and interested in checking us out, contact Tyle. We look forward to meeting new friends on Baelgun and hope that this will be a positive thing for both of our servers!Paryah15 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 RAF would anyone like to do Recruit a friend with me :)Weavere1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Prepping for Realm merge. Okay so i have a level 25 guild that I and my 10 other 90's (yes my characters) are currently in. I'm looking for some company in the guild. When the merger happens around the 3rd of July i'm hoping to add members. I do pvp and i like to dungeon/raid. I'm not looking to have a powerful guild, just a social one.Drafter3 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 i miss all of you. :( hi from the other side. p.s. guess who.Swagspec20 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 Is there still time to kill Garrosh? Apparently the raid group I was in imploded tonight after our last attempt on Garrosh. Is there enough time to find a group on the server that's going through Normal progression, or should I just start listing myself for cross realm stuff? Any thoughts? It blows chunks having put in all this effort to get to this point only to have it disappear in front of me over the course of 5 minutes.Tenenial6 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Attention Darenium of Underground Connection u seemed a lil butt frustrated about bein left out in the other thread so i maed u 1 hay babe how u doin luv u kisses xoxoxoxo ebonics swag ps fuk ur guild naem 2 long 2 put in brackets 4 thred title edit: fixd spelling errorsEbonics7 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Looking to form a Garrosh kill group! Hello everyone, I read the other day that blizzard is going to make the heirlooms from garrosh 100% drop rate soon prior to WoD. I don't know about you guys bought I'd like to have these on the majority of my toons. I'm looking for people interested in this, so just post below if you are!Actavis1 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 Attention Ahab of <Crisp> You hearthed before I could tell you how much I admired Sansa last episode. She was BOSS! Anyway, enjoy your popcorn while you watch tonight!Zhaan4 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 SoO Heroic Sales Runs! <Vulgar>[A] is currently accepting slots on weekly basis for Heroic Seige of Orgimmar! All available packages include all non-warforged loot that drops for your main spec, as well as warforged/offspec loot that drops and is not needed for our raiders' main specs. 12/14 Heroic 250k 13/14 Heroic 275k 14/14 Heroic 525k 14/14 Heroic + Garrosh Mount 650k Heroic Garrosh + Mount Only 300k * Our raids are from 8pm-12am EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We expect you to be online at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid. Payment must be made in full at the start of the raid. ** We ask that you are in Mumble with us, if you would like to participate on the fights. We may also ask you to die at the start of the fight. *** Loot does NOT include Warforged trinkets or weapons, unless none of our raiders need it of course! In addition, let me say that RNG is RNG, and when coming with us, the price is the price for our time, the achievement, and your chance to coin heroic loot. Hopefully, what you are looking for will drop, but if it does not then you'll need to buy another kill if you want another chance at it. Feel Free to contact me in game: Telthazar#1250Pepperhots6 Jun 4, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold Carry Hello! I'm looking to be carried through challenge mode, all gold, and willing to pay for the service in GOLD. I'm willing to gear up/spec/buy pots as necessary. Price is up for debate! Also, I'd prefer to pay after the completion of each dungeon, or maybe half before, half after or something like that. If this is something you and your group would be interested in, please give me a shout. Slambulance in game or Uhm#1737. Thanks for your time.Slambulance10 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 Gauging interest: Crimson Deathcharger I am wondering if anyone is looking to acquire a crimson deathcharger. I will not acquire one for at least 3 months; rather I am trying to decide if I should purchase one on a different server and just sell the one I get for completing Shadowmourne to someone here. I'm assuming it's a hard sell, because if one is willing to spend almost 100k on a mount, one would probably rather grind it out oneself. so, anyone want to be designated buyer? Or should I just use it myself?Penloh1 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 WoW = your kids, Drugs, Violence, Alchoholism http://christwire.org/2009/03/parent-alert-world-of-warcraft-and-cosplay-will-destroy-your-child/ THIS IS REALLY TRUE P.S. this site is satire. but hilarious none-the-less!Yoshí3 Jun 2, 2014
May 31, 2014 Whats good homies. I missed you <3 P.s. Yoshi says hiWorgenflemàn2 May 31, 2014
May 29, 2014 Aren't we tired of this? I am not originally from this server. I was born and bred on Echo isles. the only reason I moved my toons over to this server was cause my wife was on it. I have been on this server for about 2 months now. I have seen very minute activity on it. Guilds are a joke on this server. Everyone is claiming to be the best well guess what our server is dead. Our AH is owned by imo one guild. People are you not tired of leveling and wanting to buy some low level green gear and not finding anything your level lower then 100g? I mean wtf is going on. People need to rise up and take action, take back the AH. fix our economy. When the economy is fixed people will come back to playing on our server. Otherwise, we are going to fall into the abyss.Ãuraka22 May 29, 2014
May 27, 2014 (A) Bleeding Hollow - <ALLIANCE VANGUARD> Rec ALLIANCE VANGUARD WWW.ALLIANCEVANGUARD.COM General Info Alliance Vanguard has remained a strong and respected presence on Bleeding Hollow since January 1st, 2013. We are primarily a World PvP guild but do participate in all forms of PvP. We have been leading the way in World PvP through expertly crafted tactics and leadership. Our guild promotes a Family and Friendly atmosphere for all End-Game players that are looking for a fun and competitive place to PvP. We do expect our members to continuously pursue improvement through the many Online resources as well as through our experienced and patient community of members. We are looking for members who value teamwork, camaraderie and respect. Guild Events We pride ourselves in running organized and fun events through the majority of every week. These events range from Vendor Assaults and Shrine Shanks to Large Scale 40vs40 World PvP battles. We also plan Wargames, City Raids as well as contests such as Best Transmogs and Guild 3v3 Tournaments. Each of these events help strengthen our members in every aspect and bring us closer together as a family oriented community. Our members freely run Arenas, RBGs and Premades on a consistent basis. We hold many more specialty events but those you’ll have to discover by becoming a member today! Guild Achievements Currently our guild holds the realm record for most PvP kills on Garrosh Hellscream, Baine Bloodhoof, Sylvanas Windrunner and Lor'Themar Theron. We also maintain a steady record for repelling the most horde raids on our Capital Cities. Alliance Vanguard is currently the longest standing World PvP Alliance Guild on Bleeding Hollow. Horde know and fear us, Alliance respect and strive to compare to us. Membership Restrictions and Requirements -Restrictions 1. Must be over the Age of 16. 2. Must be level 90. 3. Must have item level of 520 or better. 4. Will be submitted to a background check. -Requirements 1. You must have Ventrilo installed and ready. Skype is recommended. 2. Website Registry to www.AllianceVanguard.com 3. A positive attitude and willingness to participate. 4. 280% Flying Speed. 5. General Knowledge of your Main Class. VIDEO Section Alliance Vanguard in "How to take down a Bully" Rallys Trolled http://youtu.be/8kUckuUE3OU ALLIANCE VANGUARD GUILD in "Not Active?!?!" http://youtu.be/DylMzKpuqxA Alliance Vanguard Bleeding Hollow Server http://youtu.be/Q22j5L2Us2w Razor Hill WpVp http://youtu.be/PmBOdBliXtg Alliance Vanguard Guild: Wpvp is Dead?!?! http://youtu.be/yIdZ_zI1fjY Drunken Late Night Wpvp http://youtu.be/7PRR2itGsZU Alliance Vanguard in Women drivers?!?!? http://youtu.be/VyMt2542Elo youtube channel THEDEAZNUTZ Conclusion Our promise to you is this: If you join us, you will experience a different kind of community unlike any other. You will be immersed in a fulfilling and joyful gaming experience and will not regret your choice! Please visit us @ www.AllianceVanguard.com OR Contact us In-game! (Deaz(GM), Greter, Xo, Orenishii, Partz, Riecheck, Drogon, FatalFaith, Envy)Fatalfaith3 May 27, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H] WTS Dragon Kite WTS Dragon Kite on Horde side. If you're ally, I can post to neutral AH as well, but the cut is higher so I'll charge more. Post here, or PST/send mail to Nyz-Baelgun horde side, or to this character.Calculus0 May 20, 2014
May 16, 2014 Horde AH Just rolled a character on this server without bothering to check the AH first. wtf is up with all the prices on the AH. Is someone/some guild price fixing all of this?Moneyshót0 May 16, 2014
May 10, 2014 535 Restro Shaman Looking for Raid group to raid with Sat after 6 realm time I am not looking to leave my guild. I just want a vent friendly Adult group to blend with on a regular basis. I am a bit behind in the game as far as current content. Been doing flex's weekly now want to progress into next level if anyone interested please email me at Just4thrills74@gmail.com with details or for more information. (Not using this toon just posting under her)Sëductivë0 May 10, 2014
May 6, 2014 <Fury> Recruiting Healers and Casters 18+ <Fury> is now recruiting Healers and Casters for our RBG and Arena teams. We require at least full Grievous, and prefer as many Prideful pieces as is possible this early in the season. Your personal ratings are not nearly as important to us as your ability to perform, everyone will be given a chance to prove what they can do. Quick target switching, efficient CCs, and simple awareness are a huge part of what makes RBG and Arena teams successful. We expect you to have mastered (or very nearly mastered) these basic skills. We RBG 6:00pm-9:00pm server, judging on the feelings of the group we may choose to run later. The days on which we run are very flexible, and the only day that we "demand" our best RBGers to be present is Monday. Obviously we will run many times throughout the week, but Monday is the day in which we really suit up and grind some rating. Arena's are done at the convenience of the members of the team. We ALWAYS have guildies ready and willing to arena. If you seek a steady, rating grinding progression group, ask around. Members often create informal arena teams that grind multiple days of the week, and are always willing to kick some !@#! This is an adult guild! We curse, we joke, we f*#k around. If you consider yourself a sensitive or easily offended person, this may not be the place for you! That being said, we have a lot of fun here. We aren't nasty to our members, as many other PVP guilds are. We're here to have fun, and to be as badass as possible in the attempt. If your interested, or have any questions, either reply to this thread, message me ingame, or message one of our officers, listed below. We hope to see you soon! Kanthrix Tiia Ceasarhealin IrhunterArcshadon3 May 6, 2014
May 1, 2014 LF Achievement lovers Yes I'm looking for Achievement Lovers. I'm currently on the Shadowmourn Questline. i need all the help i can get and in return help out whoever needs help with their quests pst Matilde in-gameMatchknight0 May 1, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 ZOMGHAI! I heard a rumor that <Zhaan is OP> is the #1 awesome guild. I believe it. Anyway, how is everyone doing? I've been away so long, who is still around? Don't be shy, say hi! /hugZhaan16 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Morning Raiding So I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids in the mornings like maybe starting at 9am server time or even an afternoon raiding guild. I work night shift so something in that range would be perfect for me. Yes I have a lot of raid experience and know what I'm doing so any help would be greatly accepted. I would prefer to heal. Thanks.Okuriinu1 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer Hit me up in game to talk about price. Uhm#1737Slambulance0 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 WTB Stylish Black Shirt Unfortunately for me, this item is only available to alliance characters from a vendor in Stormwind. If someone would kindly place it on the neutral AH for me, I am willing to pay 50G for it. Thank you!Penloh2 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Going to miss you Trauque. RIP Spent so many hours with you man. Miss you already.Overdosage10 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 LF Help Shadowmourn Yeah this Death knight wants the Shadowmourn weapon i need some people who run that old content of 25 man ICC. P.s Mount is up for grabs. hit me up in-game people.Matchknight2 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Purge Recruiting (9/14 Normal) Greetings fellow Baelgunites, Purge is actively looking for three raiders to add to our roster. We are currently looking for two hybrid classes and a Pure DPS. Please contact Frostalicous, Quality, or Nevayeh for more information. We generally raid Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm-8pm realm time. CheersAraglas1 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Fresh is Recruiting <Fresh> is recruiting for its core 10 man group! Currently 10/14H. We are looking for either a mage, warlock , or pally to fill our last spot for heroic progression. We are also recruiting for Warlords of Draenor. For more information please add lilchili#1489 to real id.Rawshock3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Halaani Battle Tokens I'm looking for an Alliance player or two that would be willing to come out to the old TBC zone of Nagrand and trade Honorable Kills in Halaa for the Battle Tokens that are generated. I plan to use them for the two talbuk mounts I don't have yet, but randomly finding someone in the zone at all is difficult, much less someone at/near 90 flagged for PvP. I'm available to kill-swap any time after midnight eastern time up until 3 am. Let me know what day/days work for you and we can start generating tokens! If we have to take it only 20 at a time or something, that's okay too. Just looking to make progress!Darkxero8 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Wipes on Trash may want you! Hello fellow Baelgunner, Wipes on Trash is looking for a skilled Dps to fill our final spot in our heroic 10man. Due to unforeseen circumstances we've lost a member of our ranks and are looking for the next hero to take on the Siege of Orgrimmar. Best fits for the spot are as follows: Balance Druid (w/os heals) Feral druid Rogue However we may make exceptions for especially great quality heroes. About us: Raid Times: (11pm est - 2am est) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Progression: 10man 8/14 Heroic SoO We are laid back heroic raiding guild. We like to have fun razzing each other and shooting the !@#$, but when it comes to attempts we give it our all. (except namnoc, he holds the floor down) With WoT there is always fun to be had during raid time. If you or someone you know has the skill and the guts to accept the challenge please contact us at: Wilber#1276(me), Dropdeadfred#1741 (raid leader), Hemiah (guild leader)Wílberto7 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 Selling a guild I am going to sell my guild but i do not know how much it could be worth. Its level 25 We have 6 tabs. When sold it will have no members. Called horde machine. All boas are unlocked. Guild page and guild herald unlocked. Other random achieves are on.Soleros1 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 summertime downtime Hey all, Some of you guys might know me as Mcstabbins or Capnworgen and I am curious if any guilds will be recruiting for the eventual summer drop off of raiders. As of right now none of my toons are geared enough but I will be working on it. So just seeing what guilds will still be raiding during the summer and would like to have a mage, rogue, or warrior to help with numbers. To be honest I haven't raided at al this expansion except basic lfr crap. I have raided every expac since BC, heroic ICC and DS. So I can stay out of stuff just need some nice guild to give me a chance. I know this forum is dead but if anyone sees this and passes a message along it cant hurt.Firepwnz6 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Looking for permanent tank for raid group Currently 11/14 everyone in the group first stepped into reg siege 3 weeks ago raid times are 5-8 server wed/sun/mon post here or whisper in game for infoSoybread1 Apr 10, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [A] 563 resto shaman LF 10m H guild. 4/14H - Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen and Galakras. Right now I am on Zul'jin horde, but am obviously willing to faction/server transfer. I have friends on Baelgun and I've had awful luck on Zul'jin with guilds, I'm ready to put this awful server behind me and move forward in my progression. No more harassment and loot ninjaing for me. I'm looking for something serious yet laid back and a core position in the raid group. I am a dedicated and skilled healer, I am prepared to possibly be bomb-barded with wipes as progression grows. I'm also a pleasure to be around ;) Btag is brattany#1772. While you MAY comment here, it's better to add me, as I kind of slack on keeping up on checking my posts on the forums. Thank you!Kathooloo1 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 For most .... for the rest .... For most people have a happy Thanksgiving! For those who refuse .. then don't I don't care :) .... Seriously, I don't! .... . . . . Still don't.Dareniun2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Boosted 90's So I was feeling kind if mixed on this issue. I like the fact that they are giving you a free boost, I just don't know how or if I will even take advantage of it. I most likely will buy the upcoming expansion, so why not pre order it and get a free 90? What are your guys take on it? Seems to be a lot of backlash on the forums but if it brings more people to the game and more people to endgame I am all for it. Oh and secondary question, if you guys do boost a player, would you start one you haven't played yet or boost one that has been stuck at 40 the last 4 years?Mcstabbins6 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 6/14H 1 day a week Heroic SoO LF DPS <Togglopolis> is a group of friends from different guilds on Baelgun that started raiding heroics on alts to fill the time that we weren't raiding on our mains. Despite only raiding one day a week (Starting at 5 PST on Fri and going until someone has to leave, usually 3-4 hours) we have managed to kill 6 heroic bosses in only 3 weeks of raiding. Many of our raiders have 12/14H xp, and with the new changes to cross-realm raiding, this is an excellent opportunity to push this raid group even further. What We Are Looking For Any exceptional dps, ESPECIALLY one with a healer offspec and/or provides spell haste/attack speed. Must have at least 6/14H experience, vent, and a good attitude. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through Real ID (Arcaneum#1109)Dellusion2 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Recruiting 2 dps for new raid group Need 2 decently geared and competent dps for a new raid group. Raid Times: 5-8pm SERVER Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Current Roster: Dps: Frost Mage, Windwalker, Hunter, Ele sham Tanks: Prot Warr and Blood DK Healers: Rdruid and Hpal Be competent and willing to be subject to adult rated humor and insults from time to time. Joking around is one of our hobbies, but raid time will be serious. Post with questions or app(ilvl, exp, etc)Soybread9 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [A] <Sacred> 25M - 3 Nights - 6:30 PST [A] Sacred of Baelgun (US) - Any exceptional players, particularly DPS About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST) Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. * The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans pvp and general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flask, and feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: www.byallthatssacred.guildlaunch.com or look me up on battle.net at flaane#1278 or our other recruitment officer at Seraph#1114Flaane51 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Hey y'all! yeah, it's me, the original Southernbell, if you have to ask who I am, don't worry about it, you don't know me, feel free to move along. I was here long ago, before Crisp was Crisp, when Bane was #1, and Lexar sat on the bank steps in SW afk, with people spitting on him. Moved back to Baelgun to play with the hubby, and have been gone a while, friends list was wiped on transfer, and idk who anyone's alt is, so if you know me and want to say hi, pst me in-game. On a nostalgic note, does anybody else miss the days when you rolled into town and knew everybody by name? Yeah, that's how long it's been.Southernbell6 Mar 9, 2014