Baelgun

Apr 22, 2014 Going to miss you Trauque. RIP Spent so many hours with you man. Miss you already.Overdosage10 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 LF Help Shadowmourn Yeah this Death knight wants the Shadowmourn weapon i need some people who run that old content of 25 man ICC. P.s Mount is up for grabs. hit me up in-game people.Matchknight2 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Purge Recruiting (9/14 Normal) Greetings fellow Baelgunites, Purge is actively looking for three raiders to add to our roster. We are currently looking for two hybrid classes and a Pure DPS. Please contact Frostalicous, Quality, or Nevayeh for more information. We generally raid Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm-8pm realm time. CheersAraglas1 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Fresh is Recruiting <Fresh> is recruiting for its core 10 man group! Currently 10/14H. We are looking for either a mage, warlock , or pally to fill our last spot for heroic progression. We are also recruiting for Warlords of Draenor. For more information please add lilchili#1489 to real id.Rawshock3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Halaani Battle Tokens I'm looking for an Alliance player or two that would be willing to come out to the old TBC zone of Nagrand and trade Honorable Kills in Halaa for the Battle Tokens that are generated. I plan to use them for the two talbuk mounts I don't have yet, but randomly finding someone in the zone at all is difficult, much less someone at/near 90 flagged for PvP. I'm available to kill-swap any time after midnight eastern time up until 3 am. Let me know what day/days work for you and we can start generating tokens! If we have to take it only 20 at a time or something, that's okay too. Just looking to make progress!Darkxero8 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Wipes on Trash may want you! Hello fellow Baelgunner, Wipes on Trash is looking for a skilled Dps to fill our final spot in our heroic 10man. Due to unforeseen circumstances we've lost a member of our ranks and are looking for the next hero to take on the Siege of Orgrimmar. Best fits for the spot are as follows: Balance Druid (w/os heals) Feral druid Rogue However we may make exceptions for especially great quality heroes. About us: Raid Times: (11pm est - 2am est) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Progression: 10man 8/14 Heroic SoO We are laid back heroic raiding guild. We like to have fun razzing each other and shooting the !@#$, but when it comes to attempts we give it our all. (except namnoc, he holds the floor down) With WoT there is always fun to be had during raid time. If you or someone you know has the skill and the guts to accept the challenge please contact us at: Wilber#1276(me), Dropdeadfred#1741 (raid leader), Hemiah (guild leader)Wílberto7 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 Selling a guild I am going to sell my guild but i do not know how much it could be worth. Its level 25 We have 6 tabs. When sold it will have no members. Called horde machine. All boas are unlocked. Guild page and guild herald unlocked. Other random achieves are on.Soleros1 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 summertime downtime Hey all, Some of you guys might know me as Mcstabbins or Capnworgen and I am curious if any guilds will be recruiting for the eventual summer drop off of raiders. As of right now none of my toons are geared enough but I will be working on it. So just seeing what guilds will still be raiding during the summer and would like to have a mage, rogue, or warrior to help with numbers. To be honest I haven't raided at al this expansion except basic lfr crap. I have raided every expac since BC, heroic ICC and DS. So I can stay out of stuff just need some nice guild to give me a chance. I know this forum is dead but if anyone sees this and passes a message along it cant hurt.Firepwnz6 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Looking for permanent tank for raid group Currently 11/14 everyone in the group first stepped into reg siege 3 weeks ago raid times are 5-8 server wed/sun/mon post here or whisper in game for infoSoybread1 Apr 10, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [A] 563 resto shaman LF 10m H guild. 4/14H - Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen and Galakras. Right now I am on Zul'jin horde, but am obviously willing to faction/server transfer. I have friends on Baelgun and I've had awful luck on Zul'jin with guilds, I'm ready to put this awful server behind me and move forward in my progression. No more harassment and loot ninjaing for me. I'm looking for something serious yet laid back and a core position in the raid group. I am a dedicated and skilled healer, I am prepared to possibly be bomb-barded with wipes as progression grows. I'm also a pleasure to be around ;) Btag is brattany#1772. While you MAY comment here, it's better to add me, as I kind of slack on keeping up on checking my posts on the forums. Thank you!Kathooloo1 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 For most .... for the rest .... For most people have a happy Thanksgiving! For those who refuse .. then don't I don't care :) .... Seriously, I don't! .... . . . . Still don't.Dareniun2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Boosted 90's So I was feeling kind if mixed on this issue. I like the fact that they are giving you a free boost, I just don't know how or if I will even take advantage of it. I most likely will buy the upcoming expansion, so why not pre order it and get a free 90? What are your guys take on it? Seems to be a lot of backlash on the forums but if it brings more people to the game and more people to endgame I am all for it. Oh and secondary question, if you guys do boost a player, would you start one you haven't played yet or boost one that has been stuck at 40 the last 4 years?Mcstabbins6 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 6/14H 1 day a week Heroic SoO LF DPS <Togglopolis> is a group of friends from different guilds on Baelgun that started raiding heroics on alts to fill the time that we weren't raiding on our mains. Despite only raiding one day a week (Starting at 5 PST on Fri and going until someone has to leave, usually 3-4 hours) we have managed to kill 6 heroic bosses in only 3 weeks of raiding. Many of our raiders have 12/14H xp, and with the new changes to cross-realm raiding, this is an excellent opportunity to push this raid group even further. What We Are Looking For Any exceptional dps, ESPECIALLY one with a healer offspec and/or provides spell haste/attack speed. Must have at least 6/14H experience, vent, and a good attitude. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through Real ID (Arcaneum#1109)Dellusion2 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Recruiting 2 dps for new raid group Need 2 decently geared and competent dps for a new raid group. Raid Times: 5-8pm SERVER Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Current Roster: Dps: Frost Mage, Windwalker, Hunter, Ele sham Tanks: Prot Warr and Blood DK Healers: Rdruid and Hpal Be competent and willing to be subject to adult rated humor and insults from time to time. Joking around is one of our hobbies, but raid time will be serious. Post with questions or app(ilvl, exp, etc)Soybread9 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 [A] <Sacred> 25M - 3 Nights - 6:30 PST [A] Sacred of Baelgun (US) - Any exceptional players, particularly DPS About us: Sacred is a long time guild on the Baelgun server and have consistently proven to be capable of pushing content on our very limited schedule of 3 nights/wk. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the idea that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us you’re 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 to 9:00 server time (PST) Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs. * The ability to listen and respond on Ventrilo. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra nights like some "3 day/week" guilds. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans pvp and general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs, flask, and feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: www.byallthatssacred.guildlaunch.com or look me up on battle.net at flaane#1278 or our other recruitment officer at Seraph#1114Flaane51 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Hey y'all! yeah, it's me, the original Southernbell, if you have to ask who I am, don't worry about it, you don't know me, feel free to move along. I was here long ago, before Crisp was Crisp, when Bane was #1, and Lexar sat on the bank steps in SW afk, with people spitting on him. Moved back to Baelgun to play with the hubby, and have been gone a while, friends list was wiped on transfer, and idk who anyone's alt is, so if you know me and want to say hi, pst me in-game. On a nostalgic note, does anybody else miss the days when you rolled into town and knew everybody by name? Yeah, that's how long it's been.Southernbell6 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 yep.. I hold the three best names on the realm btw..Worgenflemàn13 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Looking for a girl... who plays on Baelgun. I found this pict on one of the WOW singles sights. Anyone know what her main is? I think she plays (or use to play) on Baelgun. http://www.pictureshoster.com/files/pz7dgh4t7eujj2tdp.jpgTaurey15 Mar 9, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 For those who visit here ..... The home page today has an article on news for connected realms. One thing of note that they keep "throwing around" is that this is for low pop realms, implying if you read into this that high pop and medium pop realms won't see any help. In some places on the Blizzard websites you can see Baelgun listed as "medium" pop, but it sure doesn't feel medium at all as of late. BUT, in looking at the list of realms to be combined soon, one stands out as I sometimes use it in comparison when discussing such things. In the list I spied this entry: Winterhoof and Kilrogg Kilrogg has more raiding guilds than Baelgun, further realm rated progression, more active 90's than we have. Winterhoof has approximately 300 fewer active level 90's than we have as well, and way bad raid progression, I mean really bad. So, if anyone has been on pins and needles about the future of Baelgun ('common let's admit it, it really is the BEST server out there .. our TRADE trolls are second to none :P), logic would imply that we are closer to Winterhoof in statistical nature so our turn should be coming soon, let's hope. That reminds me, I need to make my weekly call to customer support pushing the issue :DDareniun31 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 LF 1 tank and 1 dps 10M Group for Siege Looking for 1 tank and 1 dps for a new raid group Post for info if interested! Feel free to whisper Ashtiani, Psychlone, or myself in game for more info as well.Tirii6 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Hello Baelgun! It's been a while... I'll always remember this server. Good to see it's still going strong. Just wanted to say hi to everyone... At least, to those who remember me. You may know me as Isabellerose, Samantha, or Rayiaa, but yeah... I think it's been almost 9 months since I left. But yeah, good to (hopefully) see all you guys again! Maybe I should level an alt over here... Yes, I think I will. Maybe a Monk, monks seem cool...Rayiaa7 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Who thinks Wickerbasket should return .... ... To Baelgun ... I miss them, they promised me candy :)Dareniun4 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Hunters..... It may just me but why is 90% of hunters on our battlegroup have to run around in aspect on boss fights or use it moment the raid has to move from one point to another.I can see ppl forgetting it but if you know it isn't on why in the hell would you use it just because the raid has to move.I was just in SoO on my hunter and had a dude slap it on because we had to chase Thok the Bloodthirsty IT SLAPS "DAZE" on us ya dopes and ya cant do anything while dazedVadd5 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Any one want to recruit by me? HI, I am the GM of the Guild Hysteria. But I would like to find a good friend by recruiting them into the game . Even tho I will get a 2 person mount I will promise to get my new friend in all way in game once they decided to recruit by me. So if any one interested please send me a massage. ThanksFullius0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Tank LF hardcore raiding guild Title says it all.Ive been looking around a really active raiding guild.I have experience and know my role and my class.I used to raid during BC and Wrath as a hardcore raider but I took a few years off from wow and since most of the people I did raid or played with with either quit or xferred off Baelgun I'll try here,posting on the forum is my last chance at finding one. Im not really looking for a newly built guild but if you willing to be consistant,leave the childish drama at the door and know what your doing I will be willing to give it a try,thanks All my gear is gemmed and enchanted.I provide my own flasks and repairs also have vent. I would be willing to bring other 90s I have as well if interested.I have disc priest,hunter,and a lock atm Real Id is Vaddin#1994 if any guilds are interested.Vadd1 Feb 18, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Baelgun and connecting realms Does anyone think Baelgun will get connected to any realms in the near future? I see all these other realms being put together...and most of them seem to have lesser populations than our beloved Baelgun. Maybe it's because we are "normal" per se, and not a pvp or role-playing realm or maybe because we've just been floating along, living in obscurity since The Burning Crusade. I for one hope we can get a higher population, more horde players to fight against, and triple or quadrupled auction house activity. If we cry out loud and long enough....perhaps our corporate and gaming overlords will hear our plea.Anukai8 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Home Brewed 10/14n recruiting for SoO10 Home Brewed - BAELGUN US Formed out of necessity when our previous guild master game quit and locked out all priveleges to the guild. That's in the past now though and we are recruiting a couple of DPS to fill out our roster. We are currently 10/14n with expectations of progressing into heroics. Interested Parties Must Be 1. Mature players with attention to details. 2. Able to show up on time to raid and show up consistently. 3. Enchanted, gemmed, reforged, and upgraded as necessary 4. Ready to raid, with all fights researched and YOUR role known. 5. Courteous to others in guild and have a willingness to help Classes Needed Hybrid Classes: (priority order) 1. Druid - boom or cat w/ (heals off) 2. Pally - RET w/ (holy/prot offspec) 3. Monk - WW w/ (Mist/brew offspec) Pure DPS Classes: 1. Warlock 2. Rogue Schedule We raid tues/thurs/sun at 6 server (8pm cst) We aren't a hardcore guild but are progression minded. There may be an off-night occasionally. (We do have jobs and military members) Interested? Contact Kilyan#1849Kilyan0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Does anyone know why so many servers are down Does anyone know why so many servers are down right now? I was in the middle of a match when they went down #sadlifeThaer1 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 DDOS wannabe's So, at least two times in the past 4 days "some" entity who shall remain nameless, is trying to deny innocent gamers a chance to live their lives peacefully through Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDOS). I mean I remember those things, they've been around for ages. I remember first hearing of them back in the mid 90's. I was educated on the "Ping of Death" which I thought was pretty cool. But really, this is now 2014, can the hackers get a little more creative? The DDOS attacks hitting the login servers is really "so yesterday", I've been doing the 'ol eye roll about it all week actually. Here's a challenge for the hacks, obtain the list of NSA agents playing World of Warcraft and publish said list. Now THAT would be impressive. DDOS, not really impressive at all. Script kiddies can do this with a few friends and lots of sugary drinks. Just sayin'. I remember back around 1998 I had a Sun Sparc 5 workstation which I had just put a fresh os on and connected to my cable modem. I discovered I had been hacked soon after, (no firewall yet), and had been infected by the "Chinaworm". I did a then Netscape search on the "Chinaworm" and found a lot of Chineese nationalist dialog about taking down the USA. I know I was such an evil person that I needed to be taken down. I apparently was a threat to China back then. I wonder what threat a nerdy, geeky, never-get-out-of-moms-basement gamer is to the outside world. I mean, I might eat all the hot pockets or something. Or even the unthinkable worse (insert imagination here)! So in closing. Hackers of the world, remember Susan Express is remembered for spelling out their website with dead corpses in Stormwind. What have you done? That's right ... just a copy cat. Nothing to see here, move along.Dareniun3 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 What happened to KOTH?? I just returned to this server from another because my paladin was kind of left behind here. Back in Wrath of the Lich King there was a guild named KOTH I loved this guild and the people in it. Just kinda want to reach out to them. I heard they switched servers. Is this true? Or did they just die out??Kashik1 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 YAYYY CRISP! A little birdy (Anangel) told me you guys downed Heroic Garrosh! I would've posted sooner, but was in the middle of my own raid, so I couldn't... but now I did! But yeah, congrats guys! And, I wish you all the best of luck in Warlords! :DRayiaa4 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 :) Happy New YearExtremespice1 Jan 3, 2014
Dec 31, 2013 Looking for help! someone who can aoe! Hello all - new to the server looking for abit of assistance with levelling fast! add me ingame if you would like to assist me :) dlau#1352Flakes0 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 Merry Christmas Baelgun! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanzaa! You know whatever you celebrate. May it be awesome and full of good food, family, friends, and maybe a little Warcraft on the side.Reysse1 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 <Bloodlust> building for Mystic Months out obviously, but it's going to take work to find 10 like minded people for Mystic raiding Currently thinking 2-3 more heals and 6-7 more dps. Ideally, raiding now to get to know everyone and how everyone operates. Looking to start the expansion strong with quick competitive progression. Mon-Thurs raids. 5:30-8:30 server. Hypno#1886 if interested or any questionsBamboözled6 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 Looking for level 25 guild I am looking for an active level 25 Alliance guild to level my Druid with. He is no longer in a guild due to the Assistant GL either being extremely dumb or doesn't know when to end a joke. When I asked if he was able to invite to the guild, I was informed that I was already in the guild. We went back and forth like this and I finally just /gquit.Cayman0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 Remember the joke about Trade Chat and NSA .. Seems it was very true. See today's article in CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/tech/web/nsa-spying-video-games/index.html Here is but one quote for you: ... I blame the odd gnome who kept putting his nose in funny places .....Dareniun1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Disc Healer LF guild Alliance Hello everyone, I have not played much of MOP till lately, but i do like to do some 10 man raiding. i am available Fridays and Saturdays nights for raiding. please let me know if your guild does 10 man content and is in need of a healer. Thank you:)Elijàh0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Some random Holiday information For those who typically purchase physical merchandise from the blizzard store for friends etc.... during the holiday season you will notice that the blizzard store only has non-physical stuff for sale. Blizzard is aware of this lack of inventory and in some bah humbug Manager's mind (probably some grinch who doesn't like christmas), this is apparently intentional as they were revamping their store website during the holiday season. Ok, most retail businesses make the majority of their income during the holiday season and Blizzard management decided to take down their physical merchandise store front during it. It makes no sense to me, I'm quite baffled myself on this one. BUT, all is not lost! I found the physical merchandise I was looking for at amazon.com. The stuff is official blizzard merchandise, copyrighted and all that good stuff. So, if you happen to be looking to get that WoW present for someone, and blizzard doesn't have their physical site back up when you are looking, try www.amazon.com, you can find the same stuff there. (I feel so much better that I posted ... been a few days and I was beginning to go through withdrawls!!!)Dareniun0 Dec 6, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 For those who might miss this Ghostcrawler, one of the big forum dudes is leaving Blizzard. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10715261517#1 I'm on page 49. He was one of the good ones, sad to see him leave the team.Dareniun0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 Merge Baelgun with another server Not sure if it's even feasible but I would love to see Baelgun with more players on it. There have been several players over the last few years either quitting or transferring off the server. They need to merge low or medium pop servers together. Baelgun is in a sad state right now. Hopefully blizzard fixes some of these issues soon or lowers the character transfer cost so those of us with a few toons can be happier on a different server; Not to have to spend 100$ to do so.Cuevaz5 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [H] Find the Guise for You! The Way of a Thousand Guises wants to find you that special look you want for your transmogrification needs! Tired of seeing everyone else in your same Tier gear? Need a special hard-to-find piece to spice up that look? Just send me a message in game and I will do my best to accommodate you! Currently working on gathering full sets of the most sought after looks, and am very excited to be able to share that with you!Penloh0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 New WoW Expansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warlords of Draenor!!!!!! *WOOT*Dareniun6 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [A] LF guild w PvP group Just getting back into the swing of things, looking for an active guild who actually runs stuff. PvP stuff to be specific. Msg me in game (Irhunter, irmage, irfaceroll, irpain, reznor)Reznor1 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Looking for Raiding guild Been stuck in a friends guild since I returned to WoW, they dont do anything as a guild since early cata. I have a 543 disc priest 535 frost mage and 528 hunter plus some lesser geared characters. Is there any horde guilds left on Baelgun that does 10 man and flexi raids? Ant guilds interested in a hard working dedicated player then send me a message or a /w in game thanksNebular1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Who wants to do Recruit a friend? Hoping to get someone I can invite to do recruit a friend on this server. Newbies welcome, I am friendly and helpful. Will provide you with gold, items and flying mount/training. Also if you're new I can help you out with understanding the game and what not. I have been playing wow since it came out 8 years ago. Reply here with contact info for more information or to get started. You can also email me at inbe4six@gmail.com Thanks!Imafreezeyou1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 [A] Old raider, new game. (LF Guild) Up to about a year and a half ago, I had been playing WoW since 2004. I have raided most of the Vanilla, BC, and WotLK content, but I had to stop playing WoW when Cataclysm came out. I hit some real life aggro after graduating college, and now have decided I have time to devote to the game once again. Myself and my fiance (new player) have paired up and have been enjoying ourselves with her first trek to 90. With the introduction of Raid Finder, its almost impossible to find a good quality raid team for Normal/Heroic Raids. We are currently searching for a guild that is looking to advance into Warlords of Draenor, and take the new continent by storm. Although we enjoy good competent raiding, we are NOT looking for a top 10, 50, probably even 100 guild, we are just looking for a good stable group of friends who play the game for fun. I have a 90 Disc Priest, DPS DK, and Hunter, along with various other alts in the 60-90 range I would be willing to play with as Warlords of Draenor approaches. She is new to the game, as I said, and has a 90 DPS Monk. We would be more than willing to be alts or reserves for the content you are advancing now, if you have no room in your raid groups. As I said, we are looking for a home for the next expac, not looking to raid seriously in MoP. Although, if a spot is available to be filled, we would love to join you! Our availability is 5:30-8:30pm server (8:30-11:30pm EST) most nights, including weekends. ------------------------------- TLDR: 1 old raider and 1 new raider looking for semi-casual raiding guild that raids between 5:30-8:30pm Server Time.Amerylia1 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 [A] WTB Sky Golem & Snow Lily Belt Title says it all, WTB sky golem 30k and Snow Lily Belt 12k. Alliance side.Doncarlos1 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 @Fresh Bout time! Now catch us, we need some competition <3Bamboözled6 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Hello!! Hello...*faint echos follow*Worgenflemàn4 Nov 4, 2013