Baelgun

Mar 9, 2014 yep.. I hold the three best names on the realm btw..Worgenflemàn13 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Looking for a girl... who plays on Baelgun. I found this pict on one of the WOW singles sights. Anyone know what her main is? I think she plays (or use to play) on Baelgun. http://www.pictureshoster.com/files/pz7dgh4t7eujj2tdp.jpgTaurey15 Mar 9, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 For those who visit here ..... The home page today has an article on news for connected realms. One thing of note that they keep "throwing around" is that this is for low pop realms, implying if you read into this that high pop and medium pop realms won't see any help. In some places on the Blizzard websites you can see Baelgun listed as "medium" pop, but it sure doesn't feel medium at all as of late. BUT, in looking at the list of realms to be combined soon, one stands out as I sometimes use it in comparison when discussing such things. In the list I spied this entry: Winterhoof and Kilrogg Kilrogg has more raiding guilds than Baelgun, further realm rated progression, more active 90's than we have. Winterhoof has approximately 300 fewer active level 90's than we have as well, and way bad raid progression, I mean really bad. So, if anyone has been on pins and needles about the future of Baelgun ('common let's admit it, it really is the BEST server out there .. our TRADE trolls are second to none :P), logic would imply that we are closer to Winterhoof in statistical nature so our turn should be coming soon, let's hope. That reminds me, I need to make my weekly call to customer support pushing the issue :DDareniun31 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 LF 1 tank and 1 dps 10M Group for Siege Looking for 1 tank and 1 dps for a new raid group Post for info if interested! Feel free to whisper Ashtiani, Psychlone, or myself in game for more info as well.Tirii6 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Hello Baelgun! It's been a while... I'll always remember this server. Good to see it's still going strong. Just wanted to say hi to everyone... At least, to those who remember me. You may know me as Isabellerose, Samantha, or Rayiaa, but yeah... I think it's been almost 9 months since I left. But yeah, good to (hopefully) see all you guys again! Maybe I should level an alt over here... Yes, I think I will. Maybe a Monk, monks seem cool...Rayiaa7 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Who thinks Wickerbasket should return .... ... To Baelgun ... I miss them, they promised me candy :)Dareniun4 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Hunters..... It may just me but why is 90% of hunters on our battlegroup have to run around in aspect on boss fights or use it moment the raid has to move from one point to another.I can see ppl forgetting it but if you know it isn't on why in the hell would you use it just because the raid has to move.I was just in SoO on my hunter and had a dude slap it on because we had to chase Thok the Bloodthirsty IT SLAPS "DAZE" on us ya dopes and ya cant do anything while dazedVadd5 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Any one want to recruit by me? HI, I am the GM of the Guild Hysteria. But I would like to find a good friend by recruiting them into the game . Even tho I will get a 2 person mount I will promise to get my new friend in all way in game once they decided to recruit by me. So if any one interested please send me a massage. ThanksFullius0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Tank LF hardcore raiding guild Title says it all.Ive been looking around a really active raiding guild.I have experience and know my role and my class.I used to raid during BC and Wrath as a hardcore raider but I took a few years off from wow and since most of the people I did raid or played with with either quit or xferred off Baelgun I'll try here,posting on the forum is my last chance at finding one. Im not really looking for a newly built guild but if you willing to be consistant,leave the childish drama at the door and know what your doing I will be willing to give it a try,thanks All my gear is gemmed and enchanted.I provide my own flasks and repairs also have vent. I would be willing to bring other 90s I have as well if interested.I have disc priest,hunter,and a lock atm Real Id is Vaddin#1994 if any guilds are interested.Vadd1 Feb 18, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Baelgun and connecting realms Does anyone think Baelgun will get connected to any realms in the near future? I see all these other realms being put together...and most of them seem to have lesser populations than our beloved Baelgun. Maybe it's because we are "normal" per se, and not a pvp or role-playing realm or maybe because we've just been floating along, living in obscurity since The Burning Crusade. I for one hope we can get a higher population, more horde players to fight against, and triple or quadrupled auction house activity. If we cry out loud and long enough....perhaps our corporate and gaming overlords will hear our plea.Anukai8 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Home Brewed 10/14n recruiting for SoO10 Home Brewed - BAELGUN US Formed out of necessity when our previous guild master game quit and locked out all priveleges to the guild. That's in the past now though and we are recruiting a couple of DPS to fill out our roster. We are currently 10/14n with expectations of progressing into heroics. Interested Parties Must Be 1. Mature players with attention to details. 2. Able to show up on time to raid and show up consistently. 3. Enchanted, gemmed, reforged, and upgraded as necessary 4. Ready to raid, with all fights researched and YOUR role known. 5. Courteous to others in guild and have a willingness to help Classes Needed Hybrid Classes: (priority order) 1. Druid - boom or cat w/ (heals off) 2. Pally - RET w/ (holy/prot offspec) 3. Monk - WW w/ (Mist/brew offspec) Pure DPS Classes: 1. Warlock 2. Rogue Schedule We raid tues/thurs/sun at 6 server (8pm cst) We aren't a hardcore guild but are progression minded. There may be an off-night occasionally. (We do have jobs and military members) Interested? Contact Kilyan#1849Kilyan0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 16, 2014 Does anyone know why so many servers are down Does anyone know why so many servers are down right now? I was in the middle of a match when they went down #sadlifeThaer1 Jan 16, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 DDOS wannabe's So, at least two times in the past 4 days "some" entity who shall remain nameless, is trying to deny innocent gamers a chance to live their lives peacefully through Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDOS). I mean I remember those things, they've been around for ages. I remember first hearing of them back in the mid 90's. I was educated on the "Ping of Death" which I thought was pretty cool. But really, this is now 2014, can the hackers get a little more creative? The DDOS attacks hitting the login servers is really "so yesterday", I've been doing the 'ol eye roll about it all week actually. Here's a challenge for the hacks, obtain the list of NSA agents playing World of Warcraft and publish said list. Now THAT would be impressive. DDOS, not really impressive at all. Script kiddies can do this with a few friends and lots of sugary drinks. Just sayin'. I remember back around 1998 I had a Sun Sparc 5 workstation which I had just put a fresh os on and connected to my cable modem. I discovered I had been hacked soon after, (no firewall yet), and had been infected by the "Chinaworm". I did a then Netscape search on the "Chinaworm" and found a lot of Chineese nationalist dialog about taking down the USA. I know I was such an evil person that I needed to be taken down. I apparently was a threat to China back then. I wonder what threat a nerdy, geeky, never-get-out-of-moms-basement gamer is to the outside world. I mean, I might eat all the hot pockets or something. Or even the unthinkable worse (insert imagination here)! So in closing. Hackers of the world, remember Susan Express is remembered for spelling out their website with dead corpses in Stormwind. What have you done? That's right ... just a copy cat. Nothing to see here, move along.Dareniun3 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 What happened to KOTH?? I just returned to this server from another because my paladin was kind of left behind here. Back in Wrath of the Lich King there was a guild named KOTH I loved this guild and the people in it. Just kinda want to reach out to them. I heard they switched servers. Is this true? Or did they just die out??Kashik1 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 YAYYY CRISP! A little birdy (Anangel) told me you guys downed Heroic Garrosh! I would've posted sooner, but was in the middle of my own raid, so I couldn't... but now I did! But yeah, congrats guys! And, I wish you all the best of luck in Warlords! :DRayiaa4 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 :) Happy New YearExtremespice1 Jan 3, 2014
Dec 31, 2013 Looking for help! someone who can aoe! Hello all - new to the server looking for abit of assistance with levelling fast! add me ingame if you would like to assist me :) dlau#1352Flakes0 Dec 31, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 Merry Christmas Baelgun! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joyous Kwanzaa! You know whatever you celebrate. May it be awesome and full of good food, family, friends, and maybe a little Warcraft on the side.Reysse1 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 <Bloodlust> building for Mystic Months out obviously, but it's going to take work to find 10 like minded people for Mystic raiding Currently thinking 2-3 more heals and 6-7 more dps. Ideally, raiding now to get to know everyone and how everyone operates. Looking to start the expansion strong with quick competitive progression. Mon-Thurs raids. 5:30-8:30 server. Hypno#1886 if interested or any questionsBamboözled6 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 Looking for level 25 guild I am looking for an active level 25 Alliance guild to level my Druid with. He is no longer in a guild due to the Assistant GL either being extremely dumb or doesn't know when to end a joke. When I asked if he was able to invite to the guild, I was informed that I was already in the guild. We went back and forth like this and I finally just /gquit.Cayman0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 Remember the joke about Trade Chat and NSA .. Seems it was very true. See today's article in CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/tech/web/nsa-spying-video-games/index.html Here is but one quote for you: ... I blame the odd gnome who kept putting his nose in funny places .....Dareniun1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Disc Healer LF guild Alliance Hello everyone, I have not played much of MOP till lately, but i do like to do some 10 man raiding. i am available Fridays and Saturdays nights for raiding. please let me know if your guild does 10 man content and is in need of a healer. Thank you:)Elijàh0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Some random Holiday information For those who typically purchase physical merchandise from the blizzard store for friends etc.... during the holiday season you will notice that the blizzard store only has non-physical stuff for sale. Blizzard is aware of this lack of inventory and in some bah humbug Manager's mind (probably some grinch who doesn't like christmas), this is apparently intentional as they were revamping their store website during the holiday season. Ok, most retail businesses make the majority of their income during the holiday season and Blizzard management decided to take down their physical merchandise store front during it. It makes no sense to me, I'm quite baffled myself on this one. BUT, all is not lost! I found the physical merchandise I was looking for at amazon.com. The stuff is official blizzard merchandise, copyrighted and all that good stuff. So, if you happen to be looking to get that WoW present for someone, and blizzard doesn't have their physical site back up when you are looking, try www.amazon.com, you can find the same stuff there. (I feel so much better that I posted ... been a few days and I was beginning to go through withdrawls!!!)Dareniun0 Dec 6, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 For those who might miss this Ghostcrawler, one of the big forum dudes is leaving Blizzard. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10715261517#1 I'm on page 49. He was one of the good ones, sad to see him leave the team.Dareniun0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 Merge Baelgun with another server Not sure if it's even feasible but I would love to see Baelgun with more players on it. There have been several players over the last few years either quitting or transferring off the server. They need to merge low or medium pop servers together. Baelgun is in a sad state right now. Hopefully blizzard fixes some of these issues soon or lowers the character transfer cost so those of us with a few toons can be happier on a different server; Not to have to spend 100$ to do so.Cuevaz5 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 [H] Find the Guise for You! The Way of a Thousand Guises wants to find you that special look you want for your transmogrification needs! Tired of seeing everyone else in your same Tier gear? Need a special hard-to-find piece to spice up that look? Just send me a message in game and I will do my best to accommodate you! Currently working on gathering full sets of the most sought after looks, and am very excited to be able to share that with you!Penloh0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 New WoW Expansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warlords of Draenor!!!!!! *WOOT*Dareniun6 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 18, 2013 [A] LF guild w PvP group Just getting back into the swing of things, looking for an active guild who actually runs stuff. PvP stuff to be specific. Msg me in game (Irhunter, irmage, irfaceroll, irpain, reznor)Reznor1 Nov 18, 2013
Nov 17, 2013 Looking for Raiding guild Been stuck in a friends guild since I returned to WoW, they dont do anything as a guild since early cata. I have a 543 disc priest 535 frost mage and 528 hunter plus some lesser geared characters. Is there any horde guilds left on Baelgun that does 10 man and flexi raids? Ant guilds interested in a hard working dedicated player then send me a message or a /w in game thanksNebular1 Nov 17, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 Who wants to do Recruit a friend? Hoping to get someone I can invite to do recruit a friend on this server. Newbies welcome, I am friendly and helpful. Will provide you with gold, items and flying mount/training. Also if you're new I can help you out with understanding the game and what not. I have been playing wow since it came out 8 years ago. Reply here with contact info for more information or to get started. You can also email me at inbe4six@gmail.com Thanks!Imafreezeyou1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 12, 2013 [A] Old raider, new game. (LF Guild) Up to about a year and a half ago, I had been playing WoW since 2004. I have raided most of the Vanilla, BC, and WotLK content, but I had to stop playing WoW when Cataclysm came out. I hit some real life aggro after graduating college, and now have decided I have time to devote to the game once again. Myself and my fiance (new player) have paired up and have been enjoying ourselves with her first trek to 90. With the introduction of Raid Finder, its almost impossible to find a good quality raid team for Normal/Heroic Raids. We are currently searching for a guild that is looking to advance into Warlords of Draenor, and take the new continent by storm. Although we enjoy good competent raiding, we are NOT looking for a top 10, 50, probably even 100 guild, we are just looking for a good stable group of friends who play the game for fun. I have a 90 Disc Priest, DPS DK, and Hunter, along with various other alts in the 60-90 range I would be willing to play with as Warlords of Draenor approaches. She is new to the game, as I said, and has a 90 DPS Monk. We would be more than willing to be alts or reserves for the content you are advancing now, if you have no room in your raid groups. As I said, we are looking for a home for the next expac, not looking to raid seriously in MoP. Although, if a spot is available to be filled, we would love to join you! Our availability is 5:30-8:30pm server (8:30-11:30pm EST) most nights, including weekends. ------------------------------- TLDR: 1 old raider and 1 new raider looking for semi-casual raiding guild that raids between 5:30-8:30pm Server Time.Amerylia1 Nov 12, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 [A] WTB Sky Golem & Snow Lily Belt Title says it all, WTB sky golem 30k and Snow Lily Belt 12k. Alliance side.Doncarlos1 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 9, 2013 @Fresh Bout time! Now catch us, we need some competition <3Bamboözled6 Nov 9, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 Hello!! Hello...*faint echos follow*Worgenflemàn4 Nov 4, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Raiding For the Horde! An alliance player below was looking for a place to raid on Baelgun. Seems he noticed many people have gone other places. I'm sure there are Horde players doing the same thing. To the Rescue is a Lvl 25 progression raiding guild looking for a couple of tanks, a couple of druid or priest healers and assorted DPS to round out a second competent ten player raiding team. We are currently through the first branch of SoO in Flex, and routinely field a team of seventeen or eighteen players. We're a mature guild, and have been around Azeroth for several years. If you're interested, look up Shizma, Mylen, Cheveyo, Dholia or Azlynn any time in game! We will point you to the application process, and look forward to pwning with you!Shizma14 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 so been getting bored. Photoshop? Any one else get bored and get on photo shop. I wanna sharee!! http://imgur.com/MEqiZQr <- world of warcraft I know the type sucks http://imgur.com/BoKIdzH <- halo http://imgur.com/oqryOi1 <- League of lendgeds xD lets see what you got. p.s. The league one sucksssssss Dare i know your nerdy enough to do somthing like this. Blow me away! D:Yoshibabyqt3 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Looking for War-chief kill. I'm hoping that someone would be willing to let me in for a normal mode kill. I would be willing to pay. I'm mainly doing this because I don't have the time to devote to raiding rightnow. I am willing to pay if needed. Hit me up anytime. ThanksKärma2 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 dead. Is this realm as dead as it seems? D: I just want to know.Yoshibabyqt2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Looking for a possible raiding guild.. My main spec has been ret but Ive swapped over to prot since tanks on this server are getting rare.Ive always raided as prot since ret has been my fun spec.My prot item level atm is 503. The only reason Im starting to look is my guild rarely does raid(seems look only a few of us are even interested) and that is on Sun. Im not interested in leveling alt after alt as it seems most ppl on baelgun are.Im interested in raiding new content.Exp,know my role and class and used to using vent.I also have a 90 hunter at 498 itemlevel I might bring. Just message me in game and we can talk if any guild is interested.Vadd1 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 LF Alliance Raid Groups First, I want to say I want to stay in my guild. I love the people there but it's small and quiet and I'm tired of LFR and would like to meet up with people who are willing to take a non-guildie on Normal or Flex runs with them. I have 5 90's: Tank Pally Tank DK (tho thinking of going Frost) Disc Priest Resto Druid (this toon who is also my main) BM Hunter All toons have IL around 492-507. I know most guilds don't want that IL in SoO but if any groups form for ToT normals/flex pls add me and let me know in request why you're adding me so I know who you are. :) Peaches327#1981Jaeyda2 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 WTB: Siege of Niuzao Gold. I simply do not have time to dedicate to pugging this Gold, and now I am looking to buy it just to finish off my meta and get my armor. If there are any takers, please send me an in-game mail or post here what it would take to get this done. I have gold and also other various sellables. Please either post here or send me an in-game mail (that would probably be faster). Thanks.Demon1 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 LF BS to craft 502 weapon I've been searching the AH with no luck. I was hoping to find a BS who could possibly craft either the Bloodmoon, Reborn or the Lionheart Executioner, Reborn. If someone could make either could you let me know what your asking price would be? Much appreciated!Junö0 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 10m SoO Guild Looking for Members (Baelgun) <Luckydo>, an Alliance guild on Baelgun is currently recruiting dps and healers for our Siege of Orgrimmar raid group. We're hoping over the course of our raiding to down Garrosh and even push into some heroic content. (Note: We are no longer in need of plate wearers). Although gear doesn't equal skill, please try to have around 530 item level and a knowledge of your class and spec. We have no age requirements although a degree of maturity is demanded in raiding. Our members joke around all the time in vent and in game, but we all are also serious about downing content, so you must be able to cope with criticism and be able to understand the fights and your role in them Our raid times are currently able to be changed slightly, however the rough times will be Fridays and sundays from 5-9 server, or perhaps even later on fridays. If you are interested in joining, please post here or whisper Pukerson (Battle tag Puck#1671) or Rytier in game.Pukerson0 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Legendary quest Emperors way: Making group I am trying to put together a raid for this quest. If anyone is interested I am hoping to be able to do It Wednesday October 16th at 1:30 server time. If you want to join in please just message me in game.Zanth0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 I can't decide whether you should live or die I have yet to decide. In the mean time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnfwBPTU <- title of the post.. its pretty epic.Árty5 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 There is life amongst the HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grats Bloodlust on 14/14 tier 16 ... otherwise known as Siege of Orgrimmar :) Keep up the good work!Dareniun10 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Kill Garrosh! Hello Baelgun. <Crisp> is selling a Garrosh kill to one individual each week for the next several weeks. What this means for you: - Use a Warforged Seal and get an awesome piece of loot! - Take -any- gear you want that our raiders do not need. - Unlock heroic modes for your guild! - See the big guy and all the fun mechanics of the last fight in the tier. What this costs: - We are looking for gold, straight up. It's not a cheap purchase, so only serious buyers should inquire. We are willing to negotiate and work with you on a price that is fair and affordable. If interested, add me directly to real id via battletag Chesticles#1307 Happy raiding!Chesticles3 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 Late Night Raiders To make a long story short, I raid best when the kids are asleep. LOL I'm looking to set up a group for some fun social raiding in the later evening hours. I'm only unavailable on Wednesdays, but would like to keep it to a couple nights a week, possibly Thursdays and Saturdays or something like that from 8pm-11pm server time. We can do previous content and work up to SoO. Get achieves. That sort of thing. No drama or raging, keep it fun, relaxed, and just enjoy playing the game. Message me in-game or post here if you're interested.Elandimete0 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 Level 80 twinking guild <The Frozen Throne> Specializes in level 80-84 twinking! We are currently recruiting and looking for more memebers for 80 twinking. We run Icc25H every week on saturday afternoons and do many arena's as well. We are growing quite fast and welcome all 80-84 twinks ! You can find me in game or reply to this thread if you are interested! We help our guildies gear and run raids and dungeons!Smoke3 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 Looking to raid. Some of you know me, most do not. <Nemesis> has decided to no longer raid, and I have been out of the "game" so to speak for almost a year. I would like to get back into it. aep#1941 is my tag if you are in need of a decently skilled, under geared Death Knight.Aep3 Oct 10, 2013