Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
15h [H] <Back In My Day> 5/11M Recruiting About BIMD Back In My Day is a Mythic raiding guild based on the Oceanic server US-Barthilas. With a hardcore attitude towards raiding we aim to complete Cutting Edge within a 9 hour schedule over 3 days of Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8.30-11.30pm SVT. Our main raid team is composed of mature players from all over Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Our officer core has played World of Warcraft for over 10 years, and with that experience we are able to provide a structured and organized team. We reach for our goals with a "can do" attitude and are always reviewing and improving to ensure success. We do encourage banter, constructive critique and having fun, however toxic behaviour is not taken lightly to ensure our raiders a safe and positive environment. For those players who cannot commit to our main raid, we provide a more relaxed approach with a casual weekly run from Friday 8.30pm SVT onwards. Despite our hardcore raiding goal, as the largest horde community on Barthilas, we welcome all walks of life. Whether you’re new to the game needing a helping hand, a returning raider looking to pick up where you left off, or an old-school veteran looking for people to share in the nostalgia, there is a place for you. Raid Days (SVT GMT+10) - Wed: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mythic Mandatory) - Thu: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Heroic Optional) - Fri: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Alt / Optional) - Sun: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mythic Mandatory) This will increase for BFA progression raids as necessary. Our expectations - Research & understand fight mechanics. - Appropriately geared character. - Have excellent understanding of your class. - Raid attendance of 90% and above. What we offer you - Gear Enchants / Gem Upgrades. - Guild repairs for raids. - Raid (feasts) food. - Fun & Social environment. - Hardcore attitude for progression. - Weekly +15 Mythic runs. - Active guild with 30-60+ players always online. - Active discord filled with chatter and banter. - Opportunity to learn lower Mythics 0-15. Contact us Speak with any of the following Officers/GM: - Chopnblok#1675 (Chopnblok) - Awye#6148 (Dub) - Alithe#11405 (Alithelina) Alternatively you can speak with us in discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YwAxPXE Visit http://backinmyday.ggChopnblok24 15h
1d <Falconwing Square> Argus Sales Falconwing Square is selling Mythic Argus for the achievement and title. Price is 3m gold on the Barthilas Server. A 20% deposit will be required to book your time. Contact Killerpegasi#6337 or an officer to book your time before Cutting Edge becomes unobtainable with prepatch.Meawa0 1d
1d [Alliance] Looking for a social guild Hi all, I'm looking for an alliance social guild, most general channels in game seem kind of dead and with cross realm everything it's kind of hard to find regular people! I'm currently working through mythic+ dungeons (highest tanked is a +10) and doing some LFR. Looking for a guild to run mythic+ dungeons with and general content. I play most week nights for a couple of hours and some afternoons on the weekend. Thanks!Finisterre1 1d
1d Ex-Raider LF guild for BfA (GMT+8) Hi all, Just some background. I used to raid back in MoP and managed to achieve AoTC for Garrosh and subsequently cleared 8/14 of (then heroic) SoO as a healing lead. I took a break from WoW for most of WoD and only came back to Legion sporadically this expansion, during that time I dipped my toes into M NH (in a pogression guild) and H Argus (pugging). I'm no stranger to progressive raiding although I admit, it's been a while. I main discipline with holy offspec and am looking to get back into a progressive raiding environment for BfA. Faction is no issue, but I am ideally looking for a GMT+8 guild since I am based in Singapore. Cheers SaintlySaintly0 1d
2d [H] <Stratus> 3-N, LFM M BFA <Stratus> is recruiting for BFA! Stratus is a newly formed guild, composed of 10/11 - 11/11M players who want to push harder in BFA than we did in Legion. We are looking to recruit strong, raid-focused players for mythic raiding in BFA. We raid on a 3-night schedule: Wed / Sun / Mon, 7:30 - 10:30 SVT (AEST). (Though it is likely we'll also be raiding Thursday for the first week of each raid tier.) We are currently looking for: Tanks: DH / Monk / Druid Healers: Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman / Mistweaver Monk / Holy & Disc Priest DPS: DK (with blood OS) / Rogue / Warlock / Shaman / Paladin / Priest / Mage. (If you're a dps with a healer OS, that's a plus!) *If you play a class that is not listed above, but would still like to apply, please do so, as our recruitment isn't strictly limited to the above classes. **If you play a melee dps, having a ranged alt is a major plus, for those ranged favoured fights. Characteristics of applicants we want applying: Being able to handle criticism. If you make a mistake, chances are it'll be brought up to ensure that it doesn't re-occur. If you get mad during instances like this, you're probably not the right person for Stratus. Focus on continuous self-improvement. We're looking for players who research talent builds for different bosses, sim regularly, and examine logs to see where they should be popping cooldowns or using defensives etc. Attendance is a big factor for us. If you're unable to make a raid we expect to be informed prior to the raid. Although we do know emergencies happen and you may be unable to provide notice, however, if it is a recurring theme then your raid spot may be lost. What Stratus can provide for you: A semi-hardcore raid environment that is aiming to clear content as quickly as possible. Drama-free guild, or as free to as we can get. We're not interested in toxicity. A working raid bench - contact for more information regarding this. To Apply If you're interested please contact one of our recruitment guys on BNET: Tum#12559; or Sleepytime#11950.Vechs0 2d
2d [H]<Intolerance> - NZ timezone Raids/M+ Looking for DPS and Heals for casual raiding / smashing out +15’s. Will probably consider a tank w/ DPS offspec too – just need more warm bodies who are competent enough. Majority of our roster has been playing on and off since Vanilla. Raid times are 7ish til 10 ish on Thursdays, NZ Time. Clean up may occur on Sunday early arvo, depending on how bad our collective hangovers are. If you’re located in Wellington and are cool, feel free to become our drinking buddy. R18 – Language, Language and more Language. May contain Blood & Gore when one of our tanks jump while running through a door frame and concusses himself. Probably will contain sexual themes. Politically correct is Incorrect. If you are easily offended, please do not bother. If you aren’t afraid of words and want some 6.5/10 banter with the occasional setup to dish out the most brutal comeback, hit me up on Phohammer#1445.Phohammer3 2d
3d LF guild that raid on weekends Heya guys! So I haven't played since 2014, and recently decided to come back. I've been playing for about a month now and I think I'm somewhat caught up on the gear and all the new stuff the game has to offer since I left. Are there any guilds willing to accept a little noobie Monk WW/MW to join on raids(normal or heroic)? I also have a Feral/Guardian Druid. I know there are heaps of guilds recruiting here, but most of them raid on weekdays. This doesn't work for me as I have work on weekdays. Thanks in advance!Valerije4 3d
3d [H] (Ataxyia) LFM!!!! <Ataxyia> 11/11H, 4/11M Antorus - We are an active guild that is looking to recruit moving into BFA and to finish raiding in Antorus. Super casual guild with a make up of experienced players and new players alike. As a guild we have an emphasis on fun and consistent raiding over hard-core progression but we still dable in end game encounters. We have been a guild since early WoD and haven't missed a tier since. We also have many groups doing Mythic+ dungeons. Currently in need of: Everything!!!! :D Raid nights Wed/Thurs 7:30PM-10:30PM ST (Australian Melb/Syd) for progression content. With normal fun clears Friday/Sundays that is for alts and Casuals to attend. Add Docbot#1756 or Anekaiz#6824Docx0 3d
4d Game casually? Join <Ah Boys to Mythic>! <Ah Boys to Mythic> is a brand new GMT +8 SG-based guild comprising of working adults who play casually. If you're looking for somewhere to chill and talk !@#$ while leveling, PvPing, or running mythic+ dungeons, this is the place for you. We currently focused on building a strong guild presence for BFA and beyond. All are welcome regardless of country, race or level. Don't say we bojio!Zeebe0 4d
4d Rogue only Guild Is there any rogue only rp/pvp guild on this server ?Vyy0 4d
5d [H] <Edge of Oblivion> Recruiting <Edge of Oblivion> is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. We raid Fridays & Saturdays 11:30pm server time, looking for like-minded, mature players. Also recruiting M+ players for our keystone groups. Very active guild. Contact: Azwar - HiddenSquid#123941 Shazrael - Shazrael#1198 Nycrosis - Nycrosis#1413Nycrosis0 5d
5d [H] <No Drama> - heroic guild LF DPS & Heals. <No Drama> is a Semi-casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic (9/11H) raiding Thursday/Monday 8:00-10:30pm ST. We are a newly formed guild, containing many returning players currently progressing through ABT as a guild, most of our raiders do however have AOTC. While we are a casual guild, we are obviously all keen raiders and are looking to clear content with the possibility of mythic in the near future. We are currently seeking more like minded players to fill out our group, we are looking for: DPS (most classes) Heals (shaman/priest/druid) Any questions, feel free to shoot a message in game to either myself or Kallani, or just post here.Lilthiccboi3 5d
5d <Executive> 2/11M CASUAL RAIDING <Executive> are a 2/11M casual raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. We are currently looking for players who are looking just to raid casually and clear heroic Antorus on each weekly reset. If numbers permit then Mythic may be attempted. We currently raid 2 days a week with those being as follows: Wednesday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Thursday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Please note that there may be times when the raid may be extended if we are close to killing a boss. CLASSES We are currently looking for the following classes: -Mage -Resto Druid & Holy Paladin -Ret Paladin -Hunter We are looking for capable members who understand their class priorities, and are quick to learn mechanics. Core raiders are expected to be reliable, always up to date with current aspects of their spec, and always looking to improve themselves. Currently, we want to fine tune our roster to form a team capable of pushing higher levels of progression in the future. All players are welcome, but specs in high demand are listed above. We are also welcome to adding players who enjoy Mythic+. Please contact Obias, Sabelindria or Taylorhill in game if you are interested. Obias: OBree#1375 Sabelindria: Veon#11456 Taylorhill: Csnauk#1638Taylorhill24 5d
5d LF Guild that Raids on Friday/Saturday night Me and my mate are looking for a Guild that is capable of Heroic contentParkerino0 5d
6d [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü2 6d
6d Shaman LF RBG/Arena guild Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a fairly active PVP guild! Wanting to spend the last couple months of legion grinding wins to hopefully get a Vicious mount before BFA I play all 3 specs to a high level, which one you need doesn't bother me Cheers!Twinmold0 6d
Jun 12 HEALS<Strike First>(H) 5/11M Sun/Mon Hello everyone! Thanks for looking, So we here at <Strike First> are looking for more members to join our already friendly roster. Currently 4/11M We are recruiting for BFA getting a stable team to start the expansion off strong with. Looking for just those last few who will help us do just that. We have a rather active community doing M+ and hanging out on discord everyone is friendly and welcoming. Current Raid times are : 8pm - 11pm Server time both Sunday and Monday. We also have an Alt raid on Wednesdays - These may not always happen due to numbers. Our expectations of our raiders are rocking up to raid on time and fully ready flasks, enchants, food, gems, pots and a focus on killing bosses over the next 3 hours each night with some good banter involved. (Most nights we will have flasks and feasts provided but still best to come prepared) Our current recruitment is: Healers : WE NEED YOU, Priest/Pally/Druid/Monk [b]Ranged DPS: Hunters We aren't currently seeking any more melee. We require applicants be 960ilvl as well as at least 75 in their weapons. With at least AOTC. How to get a hold of us : Battlenet : Nevah#6718 - Officer Blur#1165 - Officer Shippy#6304 - GM Or simply post here with a way we can contact you. Thanks for reading and hope to be raiding with you soon - Nevah.Nèvah23 Jun 12
Jun 11 H <OTS 11/11 M Guild> WTS Mythic Antorus On The Spectrum Selling Mythic Antorus and Guldan Mount. Pricing Below Mythic Guldan Mount - 1.5mil gold Mythic Antorus Argus only - 4mil gold Argus Mount + Argus kill - 8mil gold Argus & Agg - 6mil gold Full clear 11/11 - 8mil gold 10/11 - 7mil gold 9/11 - 6mil gold FAQs Do you take gold from other realms ? We will take gold from other realms if you buy a full clear only. The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider for ALL gear they can use for their chosen spec (eg Affliction lock). Spectrum will do the sales either Wednesday night or Sunday night starting at 7:30 depending on what you have brought. Pricing can be negotiable and a 20% deposit is required to book your run. To set up a run add Andyxo#1695 get it done before BFA hits !!!Andyxo3 Jun 11
Jun 11 [H] <Ascension> 10/11M LFM M Argus Prog! Ascension was reformed with the simple goal of clearing current content in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Looking for players to come help us kill Mythic Argus. Raid Times: Monday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Wednesday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Current Recruitment: All exceptional players - Ranged DPS & 1 H Pally pref What do we need from you: Stable Internet connection and a reliable computer Good attendance, sometimes real life takes priority but we require a reasonable attendance rate to maintain a mythic raid spot We require effort outside of raid like researching fights, maintaining a reasonable level of traits etc Maturity is of most importance, we love a laugh, but most of the guild are older with busy schedules outside of wow so when we raid we expect people to be prepared, responsible and positive about getting content down. Bringing drama to the guild is not an option. What do you do from here: If you're interested in joining or have any questions contact either Korv, Montii, Sangrado or Purplehaze and we will have a chat and discuss the possibility of a trial. Contact: Purple - Desolate#1374 Sangrado - Paperdollman#1387 Montii - Montii#11295Montii11 Jun 11
Jun 11 [H] <Overtime> 9/11M - 2 Nights - Recruiting! Who are we? Overtime is a two night, semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild looking to bolster its numbers in preparation for Battle for Azeroth and current Mythic progression. We created this guild in early 2018 with a group of people who have been involved in leading guilds that have attained Cutting Edge in previous tiers and expansions. Our main focus was to develop a like-minded community ready to push through Mythic progression in Battle For Azeroth. Whilst this focus remains true, we are keen to push progression for the remainder of this tier with the ultimate goal of attaining Cutting Edge before the new expansion's launch. When do we raid? Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm ST, with an optional Heroic fun run on Saturday. What are we looking for? We are looking for people with the following: - A positive attitude and a progression mind-set. - A willingness to learn and attain mastery of their spec/class. - A reliable computer and stable internet. - A commitment to our raiding schedule - we understand things occur in the real world, so we do appreciate a message in advance. - At least 6/11M on the toon you are applying as. Recruitment We are currently recruiting 1x Melee, 1x Ranged and 1x Healer. Please add Night#1378 or Lucriseth#1661 if you are interested in applying, or leave a message below.Lucriseth20 Jun 11
Jun 9 LF Horde guild to Transfer I am a returning player back to wow Looking for a guild that requires substitutes in their mythic Progression going into BFA. I understand that if theres a full core group on id have to sit out etc. Due to shift work I cant commit 100% of the time however for a guild that raids about 7:30-8 Svt Start I should be able to commit alot of the time based on when i finish work. If you have any questions please add ItsShaneo#1845Shiftheals1 Jun 9
Jun 7 [H] <My Finger Slipped> - BfA Prep <My Finger Slipped> is a guild, made up of fun and experienced players and we are looking to fire up our roster in preparation for BfA. As we grow our numbers before the launch of the new XPack, we are filling in the interim by running M+ dungeons, old content and alt runs through Heroic Antorus. The point of this is to begin creating a core team so we hit the ground running when the first raid drops in BfA, the goal being completing these raids on Mythic - So! Over the next few months and through the beginning of BfA's drop, we will be putting this team, and M+ teams, together to ensure our focus is widespread to cater to every style of WoW gamer; the min/maxers, the casuals, the dungeon crawlers and the fashionistas. We are a welcoming and friendly guild who also enjoys playing other games together outside of WoW when we have, or want, some downtime. Our approach is at-ease, however maintaining this means we only accept members who are 18+ (special circumstances granted if those under prove to be mature) - this restriction is due to our goal to stay away from toxicity and drama. Our guild is not meant to be a revolving door, but rather a home, a community or a family of gamers that you can stay with for the long run. Just as we want to enjoy what World of Warcraft has to offer, we endeavor to maintain a good group of individuals to move into the future together with. When BfA drops, and, understanding the commitments that life often demands, our progression raid nights will be two (2) nights a week: Monday - Thursday 7-10:30PM ST All classes and specs are welcome to apply to become part of our tight-knit community and if you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, please feel free to speak to any of the following people: Guild Master: Frostyrager (Frosty#15147) Officers: Jaycek (Jaylor#1691) Aithëne (Aithene#1796) Belielle Solastorm (Chopzy#1831) WáifuAithëne6 Jun 7
Jun 7 <Titanforged>(H) 2/11M recruiting Hi everyone. <Titanforged> 2/11M casual 2 night a week raiding guild is recruiting respectful, reliable and mature players for Mythic Progression. Main Raid Times - Wednesday & Thursday 8:00-11:00PM Server time Alt (Optional) Run - Fridays/Sundays 8:00 PM Server time start. Recruiting - All Range DPS (Mage & Hunter) But all will be considered. Also after 1 Healer (H Pally) Casual/Social players are also welcome to join if they're looking for a great guild environment. Requirements - We require raiders to be able to commit to both raid nights. Be prepared for raids with flask/food buffs and logged in on time for raids. We use discord so you would need a working mic / headset. Attitude is everything for our guild. If you're already progressing through mythics and just want to join and whinge / complain about everything, or act elitist and be-little everyone then look elsewhere. We are after mature, respectful and dedicated players to clear through heroic/mythic content at a steady pace, but not forgetting that this game is meant to be played for fun at the same time. Please post any interests or questions here. Feel free to add my battle tag for a chat as well. Exodium#11621 Tyranastus#2275 Parsi68#1504 Thanks for your time. Look forward to seeing you in game.Exolock13 Jun 7
Jun 6 Looking to Transfer I'm looking into transferring to Barthilas. Are there any guilds that raid between 11 PM and 1 AM? I looking to main a Guardian Druid in BFA. I also have a hunter and demon hunter at max level.Clawno1 Jun 6
Jun 6 [H]<Morally Grey>|2 night raiding|LF all Morally Grey are looking for people of all 3 roles. We do not currently raid, as the guild was formed late in Legion, however we are taking the time between now and BFA to organize a proper group. The 3 person leadership team have all raided for multiple tiers and expansions. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, 7pm till 10:30pm, going by Server Time. The server is in the AEDT timezone. We do provide Guild Repairs, and hope to do the same to buff food in BFA, once we know more about the requirements to cook the items and how hard they are to find. Non raiders or social members are also very welcome to join us. If you'd like some more information or an invite, please let me know through BTag or Discord. My BTag is Emoir#6166 and my Discord is Emoir#8663.Taldur0 Jun 6
Jun 5 [H] <Unreal Realities> 11/11H 9/11M 2 Nights RECRUITING FOR BFA! Tired of joining <Reformed for this Patch!> Guilds? Want a forever home where you can kill bosses in a relaxed environment? All exceptional applicants are considered. We raid two nights a week. Thursday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Monday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Sunday is a Achievements/Normal or Heroic/Old Content clear night and is optional. Wednesdays is sometimes a Normal Antorus run for Alts. Progress: We are currently 11/11N, 11/11H and 9/11M Antorus In Legion: - 7/7M EN when current. - 6/10M NH when current. - 5/9M ToS when current. In order of preference we are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Any and all Ranged DPS. Healers: Healers who can switch to DPS confidently, or vice versa. Melee: Heavy on melee currently, but open to applications for the right people for BFA. Tanks: Open to applications however not in need of at the moment. Who are we? We are a guild on Horde Barthilas and we have been raiding every single patch together since Ulduar, making us a long-term, well established and friendly guild that's been around for over 9 years. Every year we have a Guild Drinks where we get together in a different capital city (Brisbane was 2017, and looks like Sydney 2018) to meet the awesome people we play games with which makes us a great "forever home" for players of any persuasion. Every night of the week people can be found on the guild Discord chatting, doing Mythic+ and playing other games together. Our current roster sits at 20 active players, as a guild that is aiming to clear Mythic content within the current patch whilst only raiding two nights per week, as well as pushing in BFA, we are looking at boosting this to around 30 players. As for non-raiders, we have plenty of those as well with over 150 accounts in the guild. All non-raiders are welcome! To have a chat please add Miniegun#1879, Zameth#1106, or Codsyg#1424 or jump on to our forums at http://www.moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829. If you are on Barthilas feel free to hit up someone in the guild and see if any of us are online as well :)Miniegun33 Jun 5
Jun 4 964 Warrior w/ Tank OS 964 Warrior with tank OS looking for new guild. Was on Frostmourne raiding 3 nights a week. Unfortunately guild died early into mythic progression, so I took a small break. Looking to join new raiding guild 2-3 nights per week. Jakeyy#1518Tinydoodle4 Jun 4
Jun 4 dps lf semi serious guild for raids & m+ LF a semi-serious guild for higher m+ keys & raiding. 2-3 nights a week would be ideal as i have a lot of free time at the moment to put into the game. my goal is mythic raid prog in bfa. i currently have a 960 afflic warlock, 945 arcane mage & am lvling a boomy. i'm a fairly new player but can comfortably push m+16's & clear raid heroic.. i am a very quick learner as i have been gaming forever & would love to learn from others in a friendly but semi-serious environment. happy to join discord & be apart of your guild community. lmk if you are interested :)Yeou2 Jun 4
Jun 3 [H] <Dairy Queen> 2/11M Recruitment Sun/Mon <Dairy Queen> is currently 2/11M on the Barthilas server and looking to raid Mythic content in Battle for Azeroth. Recruitment is currently open and we are looking for more players to join our ranks for Battle for Azeroth preparation and core team building. What can we offer you? Drama free raiding with a chance to be on the ground floor of a reasonably new mythic progression team. We run Mythic + runs multiple nights a week and have a few laughs clearing heroics multiple times a week. When do we raid? Multiple Heroics --> Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 8-11pm Server time. What classes are currently open? All classes are currently open. Everyone will be assessed on their merit. More warlocks, mages and shadow priests are always welcome. We are currently looking for more mythic quality raiders but more casual normal/heroic raiders are encouraged to join also. What we need from you? A commitment to gear yourself and play your character to the best of your ability and always look to better your previous weeks performances. If you feel we would be a good fit for each other feel free to speak to anyone in guild to be pointed in the right direction or add Jake#11870 on b.net or Shammbles#7735 on Discord or drop us a line in our discord @ https://discord.gg/aHPUCUKLanelin7 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 31 [H] <Kazoku> 3/11M, Looking for Players! Who are we We’re largely a group of laid back working adults who are looking for quality progression despite our limited schedules. Our main bulk of players are from Singapore. We raid to have fun, challenge ourselves and see the content as far as possible. That said, we’re not here to burn ourselves out by treating raiding as a second full-time job, more like a full time hobby :D We believe in growing and cultivating a good gaming environment to teach and learn from each other. Goals Kazoku is looking to form a mythic raiding group in the next expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re currently running Heroic Antorus, and progressing in Mythic raid. Casual gamers are welcome to join! No strings attached. Ideal raiders Are committed and responsible Sufficiently competent in your class and specialization(s) Want a balance between personal life and raiding Want to learn and be a better gamer Raiding schedule Currently we raid on Thursdays and Mondays, GMT+8 9.30pm – 12.00am. This schedule may change nearer to BFA’s release in September. Currently recruiting Healer 1) Restoration Shaman 2) Holy Priest (M)DPS 1) Currently full - exceptional raiders do apply! (R)DPS 1) Moonkin Druid 2) Mage 3) Warlock 4) MM Hunter All exceptional players will be considered even if your class is not in the preference list above. Contact info & Btag Do contact Baddiest or Mercadesli in game, via mail or just hit us up with a whisper. If neither are online, do find anyone in guild to send a message! Mercadesli - gdjob#6368 Baddiest - Badazz#6861 Thanks and cya in Azeroth! last updated on - 29 May 2018Baddiest15 May 31
May 31 [A] Mistweaver LF Heroic Guild Greetings Oceanic! I main a Core Healer mistweaver on Hyjal for my Heroic only guild. I am looking to join an evening guild for BFA (some prep before for sure.) The character on Hyjal is Horde and has no relation to my play times for the evening raids I'm looking for. I am Fairly experienced in Mythic + and While I'm not geared for it in Legion and probably wont be in time, I am interested in Mythic Raiding in BFA. Even progression works for me as having things on farm for so long makes it not interesting. Only requirement I have is that the guild is Mature and organized. If you are interested you can add me to B.net for further discussions :) Battlenet: #murkyislife#6164Hotstitute1 May 31
May 30 [H] <Moist> 6/11M ABT Recruiting DPS/Heals <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. Information: Current Progression: ABT 6/11M ToS 6/9M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Thursday or Friday Night: Heroic Run (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar19 May 30
May 30 RBG guilds? Any RBG guilds currently operating?Abragusta0 May 30
May 28 [H] Inquisitive SG Guild <Inquisitive> is a semi-hardcore Singapore (SG) based guild filled with returning players on Barthilas. Although the guild is based in SG, it has players coming from different countries as well. The guild started its very first raid just last week, ending off with a full clear on Normal Antorus. The guild finished Heroic Antorus within its 4th week of raiding. The guild aims raid at Mythic level and be as competitive as we can once BFA hits. Hence, we are recruiting players to prepare for BFA. Current Progression of Guild Antorus Normal 11/11 Heroic 11/11 Our raiding time Monday: 8pm - 12am (+8 GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time Thursday: 8pm - 12am (+8GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time What type of raiding environment do we have? Inquisitive aims to provide a mature and professional raiding environment for our raiders. We do not believe that by shouting and screaming at people, problems will be solved. Unlike some guilds, we point out mistakes of our players and discuss ways in which we can solve the issues so as to ensure that there is always improvement after every single pull. Inquisitive strongly believes that teamwork is the key to success. While we remain serious and professional during progression raid days, we ensure that our casual/alt runs & gear farming days remain as fun as possible so everyone can just come together and have fun rather than being serious all the time. Expectation from our raiders - Be able to make it for at least 95% of the raids. - Be mature (No Drama). - Willing to progress with guild - Have consumables and flasks readily available during raid. - Accountability (Inform us in advance if you are unable to make it for raid) - Have Twitchapp/Discord available - Read up fights beforehand on your own - Have Mic - Turn up on time We are currently recruiting Melee DPS Rogue [High] Havoc Demon Hunter [High] Enhancement Shaman [High] Monk [Medium] Warrior [Medium] Feral Druid [Medium] Ranged DPS Elemental Shaman [Medium] Healers: Mistweaver [Medium] Holy Paladin [Medium] Resto Shaman [High] All exceptional players will be considered, regardless whether your class is needed or not. If interested, please apply at http://inquisitive.shivtr.com/ For more information/enquiries, Aelinva -> Leorax#1357 Kaesyn -> Gweee#1809Kreyla4 May 28
May 27 11/11M [H] Falconwing Square <Falconwing Square> ... About Us ... Progression ... Raid Times ... If you are interested just add Cheq#1253 or KillerPegasi#6337 on Bnet.Meawa56 May 27
May 25 967 5/11M WW Monk LF Active Mythic Guild Hi, My current guild has become inactive recently so am looking for a guild which raids consistently every week. Current experience is 5/11M with attempts on Imonar. Can raid Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun (maybe Monday). 7pm - 10pm AEST would be ideal. Don't mind changing server or faction for the right guild. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your guild, leave your contact details in here or contact me on bnet: wickoss#1152 ThanksPongsang0 May 25
May 24 [H]Niflheim GMT+8 - (11/11M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trials of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold 9/9 M Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Any exceptional players from all classes / spec. If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at http://nif.guildlaunch.com or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139), Kaelarok (Kaelarok#6482) , Sylchas (Styles#1415) & Baitlord (rice#6374) in game.Akíza174 May 24
May 23 <Ardent> Now recruiting .Braver5 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 10/11 Blood Dk lf Good Home as the title says, Im 10/11M, I am looking for a home for BfA, and heres abit about what im looking for and about me. I cant raid monday nights but any other nights are, Im looking for a 3-4 Night guild for BfA that intends to push hard to get buisness done, I dont want to spend anymore time progging this expansion and would prefer a guild at the same point or better then I in progress currently. I dont mind coming along and doing reclears on a Shadow Priest or Blood Dk. I intend to hit BfA hard getting 2-3 toons raid ready (I dont expect to use them all I just like having options if we need them). I want to be around people who want to Run keys, do alt things and have a chill time while also getting stuff done. Looking to play one of the following as a main - Tank of Dps Death Knight Tank Paladin Shadow Priest Hit me up on battlenet Nicko#1899 to chat, gather more info if you want, stuff like that.Xiliez0 May 20
May 19 WTB Heavy Junkboxes Anyone have any heavy junkboxes for sale on barth horde?Villden0 May 19
May 16 Close Please Hey, Frost DK with 965 ilvl looking for a chilled raiding guild to prog with for the rest of Legion and into BFA, have 11/11H and 1/11M experience with <Back In My Day> but i left the roster due to scheduling conflicts. Looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week and can't raid thursdays. Wowprogress profile - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Kzaa Thanks Discord - Kza#6424 Bnet - Kza#11556Kzaa5 May 16
May 15 DELETE deleteAuraparty4 May 15
May 14 [H] <Magnitude> 10/11M recruiting DPS <Magnitude> is currently 10/11 Mythic Antorus. We have a strong, progression-focused core raid team, made up of experienced and dedicated players from a variety of backgrounds. Our guild provides a friendly and welcoming home for players who are seeking to further their experience both in raids and dungeons whilst balancing real life obligations and guild commitments. We're an adult guild that loves a bit of banter, but still wants to progress. We want to kill bosses but be chill about it without yelling at each other. We don't want toxic behaviour or drama. We are also looking to strengthen our M+ community, and welcome friends and alts to our fun, casual raids. Our progression raid days are: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7-10PM SVT We raid socially on other days as well (for the alt-aholics). At the moment, our focus is Mythic Antorus progression. We are actively recruiting for our core raid team: DPS: Any great dps encouraged to apply! Tanks: Not right now. Healers: Not right now. All classes and specs are welcome to apply for a position in our social raids, including newcomers and returnees. If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/etCIVYeEyJHmf5jo1 or message any of the officers or recruitment team in regards to being invited. Officers: Elandrix (CeeDee#1730) - GM Rades (Rades#1945) - Officer Isilith (Marlo#11602) - Officer Roflstab (Roflstab#1869) - Officer Update: Aggramar down, now 10/11M!Elandrix4 May 14
May 14 Indecisive recruiting dps for Argus Indecisive 10/11m recruiting all DPS specs for M argus. Raid duration is 3 hours on Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm server till 10. Best pull 4%. we have a few players quitting for exams and what not so this is a guaranteed raid spot. Our logs are public if you wish to know more. contact in game: Setharias(RL) Vendrix SnsnsnsnsnsnSnsnsnsnsnsn0 May 14
May 13 resto druid Looking for 6/11+ mythic guild Currently 6/11 I'm looking to raid during the week again the last guild i was in raided weekends which i cant do now. I have all my resto lego's My Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/healbroHealbro1 May 13
May 13 964 Affliction Lock LF Raid guild 11/11 H and 1/11 M Antorus DoctorTerry#11328 Im transferring from Dalaran to Barthilas, so looking for mythic raiding guild. Transferring because of work/uni and being unable to make raid times. LF 2-3 nights for raiding a week, want to progress to mythic raiding Im a good laugh trust me https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26246107 - Logs https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Drgriffin - WowprogressDrgriffin1 May 13
May 12 Transmog Set! Looking to sell the complete (8/8) Replica Darkmantle Leather set if anyone is interested send me a message 'Conan#1530' looking to sell as a full set rather than pieces and I will sell cheaper than AH offers!Ezkalak0 May 12