Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h [H] <Iconic> 11/11H Antorus At <Iconic> we want to have fun while also completing as much of the current mythic content as possible. We started raiding this expansion late in Nighthold and reached 4/10M. In Tomb we accomplished 5/9M while building our team up, and in Antorus we're already 11/11H. We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. We normally raid 8.15pm - 11pm Server Time, although occasionally extend to 11.30 if we think it's worthwhile. What do we expect of you as a member of Iconic? We're committed to our raiders, and we expect a similar commitment of them. Being punctual and prepared for raid, and interacting with guildies outside of raid for things like M+ keys etc. In return, core raiders get a well stocked guild bank, and all raiders get cauldrons and feasts for raid. Our current recruitment needs are as follows: Tanks: Full Healers: 1 Healer, Pref not HPal, should have a DPS OS DPS: Open Regardless of current recruitment needs, a player who stands out or is beyond exceptional will always be considered. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you: Killainstnct (GM, Killainstnct#6610) Milkymoohoó (GM, Bubbleoseven#11339) Cavallaro (Officer, Cavallaro#6807)Killainstnct17 1h
15h H Onineko: It's Japanese for something. 7/11 Are you from Perth? Leave this post. Not from Perth? ONINEKO! A Barthilas Australian Horde guild. Raiding Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:30-11ish Whats Onineko mean? Someone knew when they started the !@#$ing thing 11 years ago on Blackrock, but as-is the revolving door of life's commitments; that person is now probably dead. Translation was lost. Meaning was reassigned. Server was changed and we've recruited over their corpses. A side effect of not actively recruiting or giving a %^-* for 2 years has paid off well. A subscription attrition and desperate gasp for more life. Join us! (https://onineko.org/join-us/) We're looking for: - People that want to do mostly heroic level raiding. - Delusions of mediocrity enough to poke Mythic. - Someone that isn't socially inept. - Ranged DPS. - Food blogs. You're: - Looking for a guild. - So lonely. - In possession of a microphone. - A filthy casual. - Not getting the love and attention you deserve. - A proud young dps who don't need no trinket. We've all come from miscellaneous parts of wow, some mythic raiders/some from the gutter. Collectively we've decided "sod it, lets just do heroics". If thats your thing, lets jam. Onineko is ideal for working professionals, unemployed manlettes and people with kids. We're probably going to piss you off if you're a jerk/have aspirations of being the best. Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H Trial of Valor: 3/3 H Nighthold: 10/10 H Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H, 2/9 M. Oops. Antorus, the Burning Throne: 7/11 H. Recruitment: Are you not-garbage. We want DPS. Swing heals welcome. We have many melee. All the %^-*ing melee. Get in on the melee scrum, get your chance to shine. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply and have a chat with one of our Officers in game. Unless you're melee. Application Criteria - To jump into the raids right away, 870ilvl+ - Not an alt - You know what Discord is - Fill in the form on https://onineko.org/join-us/ Applicants should have a limited to good sense of humor and ability shrug !@#$ off. Jerks get shunned. We also have several female members and make an effort for it to be an easy/safe place for everyone to enjoy. We're always actively looking for like-minded players that know their class well or are willing to learn and develop their skills with the guild. Players looking for a fun guild filled with pretty cool lads, to chat about potato and Legion junk, are more than welcome to apply. Casual non-raiding spots are always available. Follow the instructions on the recruitment page of our website to apply. http://www.onineko.org/join-us/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Onineko/Yogoth14 15h
17h 938 R Druid LF Mythic Guild Hey, Mythic player and previous raid leader throughout legion , took a break for last 8 weeks looking for a Heavily prog focused guild for cutting edge. Logs from 7.2.5(as i took a break) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23532192/13#metric=hps&partition=1 3/9 M Tos 7/10 M NH etc etc Available any night from around 8:30pm ST on-wards till whenever Will server xfer- currently on Frostmourne Btag:Azoras#6540Felthard2 17h
18h [H] <Strike First> LF DPS/Heals 2 Nights <Strike First> is a newly formed guild on Barthilas Horde. We started as a group of friends coming together with the same goal, kill some bosses and have fun while doing it. We have active members always looking for M+ and alt runs. Raid times are Sun/Mon 8-11 SVT Currently: 11/11 N 2/11 H Currently Recruiting: All Heals and DPS Feel free to add Shippy or Chewy for more info Shippy#6304 Chewy#2118Shippyx4 18h
19h [H] <Das Boot> 8/11H 2 nights LF Ranged/Heals <Das Boot> is a 2 night raiding guild on Barthilas (Horde). Our aim is to push high-level raiding on a budget time frame, whilst also maintaining a fun guild environment outside of progression. If you are looking for a mature and friendly guild that focuses on having fun and enjoying the game whilst also taking a serious approach to progression raiding, then we could be the guild for you! Our core group is made up of people who have raided together since early Legion, who have decided to start a new guild together for a fresh start heading in to Antorus and beyond. We are now at a full roster, but just looking for a couple more ranged DPS, especially people with healing offspec. Most of our core raiders have progressed to 5/9M ToS and are experienced at pushing high-level raid content in previous tiers and expansions. All of our current members also run multiple Mythic +15 and above keystones every week, and many of us regularly play other games together such as Destiny 2 and PUBG. We have an active guild discord where you will almost always find people just hanging out. Main raids are Wednesdays and Mondays 8.00pm - 10.30pm server time, with an optional normal mode clear on Thursdays at 8.00pm server time. If this sounds good to you, or if you would like more information, then please let us know here, or via BTags Skotcha#21205 or Konrad#11788.Skotcha11 19h
19h [H] <Moist> 10/11H ABT Recruiting Tank/Heals <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. Information: Current Progression: ABT 11/11H ToS 6/9M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Thursday or Friday Night: Heroic Run (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar6 19h
23h <Gronks> Selling Heroic Argus Carries! <Gronks> are looking to sell Heroic Argus kills for the next two weeks! What you get! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker Achievement Violet Spellwing Mount Insignia of the Grand Army Legendary (If you have the quest) Chance for Patheon Trinket Chance for Legendary Patheon Trinket Chance for 955+ Ilvl Gear Pricing & Payment Argus run - 700k gold Duration 30 minutes! Contact us Nukkz#1750 Iro#1423 Meq#11923Iro1 23h
1d Resto Druid ilvl 905, LF +8 GMT casual guild Hey Guys, I just returned from a break for almost 3 years since i last played WoD to 1/9 HM Mythic this time though, i am returning as a casual player, since i just got married last year and i have more household responsibility now, so i am looking for a more casual raiding guild that does up to Heroic and i could give my commitment to do Heroic with you guys Mythic is optional for me depending on how busy i am, i won't mind trying out Mythic during the weekend for a good few hours for the sake of trying it, so if any guild are interested in accepting or needing a resto druid healer for their heroic raid, please add me up if interested #TweFoju1255 thanks before, Cheers!Foju1 1d
1d New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Horde New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Barthilas PvP Oceanic <Conclude> 1/9 Mythic and 10/10H AoTC NH New Zealand Raiding Guild from 6PM to 8.30PM Server Time / 8pm to 10.30pm New Zealand on Wednesday and Thursday. Currently looking for Healers and DPS (Pref Ranged) for Heroic and Mythic Antorus starting November 28th. Mostly a older group of guys, 30+ however we have some younger players. Our goal and aim is to raid ToS Heroic format upwards, in a 30 man strong New Zealand roster. We prefer raiding New Zealand times, for that reason are pushing for strong New Zealand Guild and Community within. We have players from Vanilla through to Legion still playing, some re-rolls from Alliance or Mains in higher progressed Mythic Guilds. A host of old guilds like QED, Eminence, Adept and the list goes on of NZ'ers in the mix (Some Aussies too). We push Mythic + Keystones on Weekends, Glory Raid Achievements and looking to starting a RBG Group soon too. If you are from New Zealand, looking to raid times that suite then this is for you. We accept casuals too, as it is a NZ Community were obtaining and obtaining in decent strides. The gaming community here is not limited to WoW.. some of the Street Figther/Fighting Game Scene in New Zealand, along with other MMO based games from previous years; FFXI/FFXIV. Send anyone from Conclude a message in game and discuss it further. Hopefully see all you fellow Kiwis soon (Aussies who prefer earlier raid times welcomed too). Cheers.Cynetik92 1d
1d 951 eq 11/11 Havoc LF Home Hello, I am the Samsquamptch, & I am looking for a new place to kill internet pixels. I have been playing since Vanilla, achieving numerous milestones along the way. Currently, as the title states, I am AOTC Antorus; keystone master etc etc. I am stationed in Guam, therefore I need transfer to an oceanic server to continue to raid. I am looking to begin mythic Antorus. If anyone is interested in my abilities: Samsquamptch#11645 Thanks!Samsquamptch1 1d
1d Vicinity Acquisition is now recruiting Vicinity Acquisition is a 2 night a week raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently a new guild on barth with proven results being a top 5 guild on barth though out the Nh before taking time away from the game. We are currently recruiting DPS and Healers to join our raid roster to start mythic prog after the xmas break. Raid Days (Sunday/Monday 8.30 ST - 11.30 ST) Our guild is very organised, raiders are active outside of raids (people constantly online doing M+, old raids as well as chatting on Discord) and we take progression seriously with a team that knows how to get things done during raids where we expect our raiders to show up on time, come to raid knowing the fights, knowing their BIS list and having the necessary consumables. Feel free to either contact an officer in game to have a chat or feel free to add my Bnet to have a chat. Thedubbs#11832Dubbnation3 1d
1d [H]<Spotless> SG GMT+8 11/11H 6/9M 9/10M 7/7M <Spotless> - Barthilas Hi, we are a late night GMT+8 raiding guild made up of mainly working Singaporeans/Australians adults. We are currently looking for dedicated players for Mythic progression. If you are looking for a social, friendly and efficient raiding guild, look no further! Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 9/10M 6/9M 11/11H Raid times: 9-1130pm SGT (GMT+8)/ 12am to 230 am SVT on Wed, Thurs and Sun/Mon. Optional casual raid on Sun/Mon Expectations Commitment Preparedness Respectful Recruitment All exceptional and dedicated raiders with good mechanics. In particular we are looking at, but are not limited to the following: Melee Dps - War Range Dps - Mage, Boomkin Tanks - OT with a DPS OS/MS Healer - Druid Loot System EPGP Communication Discord Whatsapp Casuals are also welcomed. We do frequent mythic+ and normal/heroic raid clears. Please feel free to contact either myself (Ewnsha/Ewnairr) ewnair#1890 or anyone in the guild really. You will be pointed to the correct channels. Thanks for reading!Ewnsha124 1d
1d 9/9M 11/11H [H] Falconwing Square <Falconwing Square> ... About Us ... Progression ... Raid Times ... If you are interested just add KillerPegasi#6337 on Bnet and I'll be happy to have a chat with you.Meawa34 1d
2d WTB M Guldan Mount Looking to buy this at some point before it is made a 1% drop rate. If your guild is selling/decides to sell, hit me up with a reasonable price (is currently sitting at around 1mil-1.5mil on other servers apparently, prices subject to drop with more gear/next patch, like Blackhand mount did). Battletag is Miniegun#1879.Pyropete5 2d
2d 939 RET pally LFG 939 Alliance Ret pally, looking for a guild for learning and progression. new to the raiding scene 10/11 N Antorus pugs mainly. thanksVanderkill1 2d
2d [H] Barthilas <Procrastinators United> <Procrastinators United> A friendly guild on Barthilas looking to expand its numbers to get into mythic. We are looking for people who are focused and want to improve their skills whilst having some fun. Currently: 9/9H ToS 11/11N AtBT 3/11H Our raid times are: Wednesday ~ 7:30-10pm Thursday ~ 7:30-10pm We are currently in need of: RANGED DPS •Hunters •Shadow Priest •Warlock •Balance Druid •Mage •All DPS classes considered Simply add Tieranix112#1777, Hairygunda#6130 or Misspickle#11821 on bnet with any questions you may have.Misspickle16 2d
3d [H] Exit Wound; 7/11H - LFM DPS camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together. Exit Wound is a horde guild based on Barthilas. We have been a raiding guild since Cata and have been consistently raiding since with very minimal breaks/downtime. Our roster is made of all different levels of experiences with people from back in Vanilla to people who have only started playing in WoD. Our guild prides itself on the camaraderie on people who are in our guild. The base of our guild consists of loyal, genuine and dedicated people who share the same passion for raiding as our leadership team who are also very strong and resilient, especially with all the curveballs the game can give to guilds regarding make or break situations in a raiding environment. We've had them all but we're still standing and going strong. We're looking for raiders who; > Who show up and are prompt and on time (100% attendance to pass trial) > Know their class and keep improving themselves > Able to take direction and constructive criticism > Have a decent internet connection/PC > Loyal to guilds! This is a HUGE quality we look for > Non-elitists > Have initiative - looking at fights/strats for current content > Be okay with rotating roster Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday Raid Times; 8pm - 11pm EST (7.45pm invites) Voice Comms; Discord Looting; Master Looter = CURRENTLY RECRUITING = Tanks; Closed. Healers; Closed. Melee DPS; Open. Ranged DPS; Ele Shaman, Spriest, Hunters and Boomies. ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE LOOKED AT If interested and think you'll be a great fit for our guild, please add; MissRenface#1693 or lyc#11918Rensocaramel85 3d
3d [H] <Morningtide> LF Casual Raiders <Morningtide> is a casual raiding guild on Barthilas. We are looking to have some fun and laughs clearing some content two nights each week. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday 8:30 - 11:30 ST Progression: 11/11N Recruitment Status: Ranged DPS & Healers Contact: Sparkleflap#11165Sparkleflap1 3d
3d Returning <H> player LF mature guild I'm a returning player who just hit 110 a week ago. Have previous raiding experience in vanilla, TBC and WOTLK before I stopped due to RL commitments. I've Main Tanked in raids with a war in TBC, and started wow career as a healer(priest). Decided to come back to the game but playing alone is getting boring. Am currently just doing random heroics to gear up and just finishing up the other zones. What I offer: 1) I enjoy tanking! 2) I've been gearing up dps as well because I know most guilds would probably have tank roles filled. 3) Laid back, no drama attitude. 4) Willing to level an alt(or change mains) if the guild needs me. 5) Willing to do my homework before raids(ie flasks/food, reading up on fights etc). I have to admit I've not really caught up with all the new bosses. 6) Willing to transfer servers if necessary. Currently on Thaurissan where I realize the population is pretty low. What I'm looking for: 1) <H> guilds that raid Weekday/Sunday around 9/10pm +8GMT. Can go till late. 2) Newly formed guilds are fine as long as everyone has the same goals. 3) A friendly and matured group of people to hang out with in game. I'll be a good fit, I promise. :DOsu1 3d
4d LF a Home [Heroic ABT/Mythic+] I'm looking for a guild to run regular 15+ Mythic dungeons as well as Heroic ABT. Having to full pug +15s each week is unpleasant to say the least. I have on realm: Priest (Holy) Death Knight (Frost main, Blood offspec) On other realms: Mage (Fire main, Frost offspec) Hunter (BM Main, MM offspec) Paladin (all 3 specs, probably going to focus on tanking) Demon Hunter (Both specs) My raiding experience: EN - AOTC Xavius ToS - AOTC Kil'jaeden ABT - AOTC Argus Please feel free to post here or add me on B.net - Glorfindel#12370Glormage1 4d
4d [H] <Frostwolves> 8/11H Expanding <Frostwolves> <Frostwolves> is a 8/11H fun and casual guild that raids 3 days a week. We are primarily a Singaporean guild, but also with many raiders from other countries such as Thailand, Australia and even Brazil. Occasionally, we may even organize guild outings IRL (for SG) just to hang out. We're currently seeking players to expand our roster for potential mythic progression in the future. (We're still recruiting to get above 20 players) However, in order to improve progression, do expect that Wednesday and Thursday will be changed to Progression night, while Sunday might be a farm night where we carry our casual raiders for farm contents. All casuals are welcomed too, if you stick around enough we'll probably carry you for farm nights too! Raid Times: Wednesday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Thursday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Sunday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) What we need from you 1) Attendance 2) Be prepared. (Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants, watching videos for progression fights and learning before we attempt) 3) Knowledge of your own class. (We do not need you to be the top 95 percentile of ur iLvl bracket, but we don't expect you to be at the bottom 40 percentile too) What you need to know 1) You MAY be benched. (Due to attendance/raid composition/skill-wise) 2) You MAY be yelled at during progression raids. 3) You will be trialed. Open Positions Top Priority 1x Tank (Preferably with OS DPS Spec) Hunters Arm Warrior Mid Priority Any other exceptional DPS Players Low Priority Any other casuals that just wants a guild to chat and have fun with. (You may of course join us for farm nights when we deem you fit enough =P) Officers to contact: Spectre#1316 Cyric#1540 Alternatively: 1) Head over to Barthilas-Horde, and /who Frostwolves. Get the guy to refer you to an Officer (: 2) Drop a mail to Lyziana/Lucidel/Soliinarii/Meccamaster stating ur Bnet tag. They'll add you from there. 3) Officers and their alts are listed as Rank 3 here, PM any of them for an invite: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Frostwolves/roster?sort=rank&dir=aLyziana40 4d
4d Ascension - LF DPS - 1/11M Antorus Ascension is recruiting for Antorus! *Marsy is alive and well, and still accepting money donations* Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus Currently Recruiting: -Warlock -Spriest -Boomkin -Hunter **90% attendance is REQUIRED. This means you can miss 1 raid a month. As we try to run a smaller raid team, this is held into very high accord. If fallen below 90% attendance, it will affect your raid spot and chances at loot.** As a guild we are always keen on getting new and exceptional recruits who have significant knowledge of the dynamics of their class and more importantly demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding and our desire to push content. We are looking for people who share in our philosophy of tackling progression head on. If you believe yourself to be of the calibre we're interested in then feel free to contact any officer in game or add Lowgares/Korvak to bnet for a chat! Lowgares - Ryan#19351 Korvak - Korvak#1183 **The trialing process may be from as short as 2 raid nights to as long as 2-3 weeks. Loot can be awarded to trials with exceptional performance during their trialing period.** Raid times (AEST): Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm ST Thursday: 8pm - 11pm ST Monday : 8pm - 11pm ST Previous Achievements: Mythic Archimonde - US 5th | World 27th Mythic Blackhand - US 3rd | World 25th Mythic Imperator Margok - US 1st | World 5th Heroic Garrosh - US 9th | Oceanic 1st Heroic Lei Shen - US 13th | Oceanic 1st Heroic Sha of Fear – US 12th | Oceanic 2nd Heroic Madness of Deathwing - US 43rd | Oceanic 2nd Heroic Ragnaros - US 26th | Oceanic 2nd Heroic Nefarian - US 22nd | Oceanic 3rd Heroic Lich King @ 25% (25 player) - US 62nd | Oceanic 6th | Server 1st Heroic Halion (25 player) - US 58th | Oceanic 5th | Server 1st Normal Lich King (25 player) - Server 1st A Tribute to Insanity (25 player) - Server 1st Heroic Anub'arak (25 player) - Server 1st Alone in the Darkness (25 player) - Server 1stLöwgares23 4d
5d [H]<Beyond PhD Level> 11/11H Wed/Sun Hey guys, we're a group of players who are all 5/9M+ experienced and looking for more reliable players who are keen on raiding in a friendly environment for Antorus. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild, with a focus on progressing as far as we can in the 2 nights we have. Raid nights: Wednesday: 7pm-10pm (AEDT) Sunday: 7pm-10pm (AEDT) Recruitment: Especially looking for: - 1 Healer - 1 DPS>Healer OS - RDPS All exceptional players encouraged to apply regardless of preferences above All players who may just want to run Mythic+/play more casually are more than welcome to apply! We use loot council to distribute loot. It is distributed based upon attendance/performance/size of the upgrade. Trials do not generally receive loot unless it is otherwise not needed by core. Trial period is generally two weeks. The main things we ask of our members are that they reliably attend and are as punctual as they can be. If an issue that may arise that affects attendance, try and let us know ahead of time. We just don't want to ruin/waste the night of 19~ other players. Contact: Recruitment officer: Exerion#11199 Myself: srs#1196 Officers: irishct#1517 Cartier#11783Rannygazoo3 5d
5d 955 AOTC feral/tank, 99% parses. LF Guild Morning all, I have been playing this game since Vanilla, with numerous cutting edge content clears across a few accounts. Reliable and solid raider. I am currently LF a guild to play Feral druid and bring my 950 H priest alt as well. Feral druid is 75 weapon, 955 Ilvl and average 1.5-1.8 mil dps. Would love to push hard into mythic for the next few months. I have already cleared normal and heroic fully twice on each of my toons. Looking for a guild with similar progression looking to push mythic within the next few weeks. Add me if interested Rembeast#1389.Pawtopsy0 5d
6d Can't we all just PvP...? Where are all the Horde PvP guilds? Don't people harass Alliance anymore?Stárbuck5 6d
6d [H] <Maelstrom> 6/11H LF 2Hunters & 1Spriest! I said hey, what's going on? <Maelstrom> Maelstrom was built in the rise of Legion and is in a comfortable spot on Horde side Barthilas. Currently determined and eager to complete our heroic progression we set our sights on Mythic Antorus. To prepare our final battle against The Legion we're looking to recruit players who are keen, willing to learn and committed to raid times. Our raid nights will be taking place on Wednesdays & Thursdays nights at 9pm – Midnight ST. We want to have a fun and relaxed raid environment while also bringing our best to the table as we progress through the content to come. We also know not everyone is a ransacking raider so we're open to all various types of players be it social, mythic+, transmog enthusiasts, PvPers or any that wish to join us (: Recruiting Tanks - No spots open presently, sorry :( Healers - 404! Opps! That position has been filled! DPS - We're currently seeking two ranged hunters and a spriest! Contact If you're interested or have any questions feel free to message one of these officers who are happy to take your call ;) Asmodaen (Asmodean#11126) – Our Friendly Neighbourhood Warlock. Florence (Daffodil#6348) - Missing their Machine. Nepheli (Ash#14753) – Fabulous GM.Florence13 6d
Dec 3 <Marshmellows> Recruiting Casual Raiding Team <Marshmellows> are looking to build a casual raid team for Antorus. We're currently lf dps & a healer to join our team. Wed/Mon 9:00pm-11:30pm st. Also taking any casuals/mythic+Mustangrd0 Dec 3
Dec 2 [H] <Universal Gamers Lounge> Now recruiting Hey dudes, Just recruiting members for Monday + Thursday night raiding, raids start at 8.30pm (AEDT) on those nights. Looking for members who are looking to progress and learn, most members are fairly new to raiding, looking to progress as far as we can but will be starting out from scratch, currently looking for 1 tank, 1 heals and plenty of dps!Ssjcrypton2 Dec 2
Dec 2 Barth PvP Guild Recruitment!!! <Sylvanas Rebellion Army> Our aim as a guild is to have a PvP community that can push rating in Arena's, RBG's, do events such as world PvP, monthly guild events to mix things up and most importantly enjoy the game in a PvP environment and have that social aspect whilst still progressing! We are a fresh guild as we are only a week old, in saying that we have nearly established one RBG team to push (Still looking for heals) and looking to create a Secondary RBG team which will require a TC and strat caller to lead. If you are interested to just join and see what it's like make sure to post here and I will reply as soon as I can.Verrim2 Dec 2
Dec 2 <Mythical Misfits> Barthilas - recruiting <Mythical Misfits> is a new guild on Horde Barthilas! we are currently recruiting all classes for Antorus! Currently Recruiting for : - Mythic Raid Progression - Normal/Heroic Casual Raids - Mythic + - Social Casual members - PvPer's and much more Raid Times : -Wednesday 8pm till 10pm (compulsory) -Thursday 8pm till 10pm (compulsory) -Sunday 8pm till 10pm (optional) Our Goals : -Achieving AoTC in reasonable time for current tiers -Mythic Progression throughout current tiers -Relaxed and efficient environment -Community within guild -smaller raid size to maintain the community What we offer : -relaxed yet effective raiding environment -Raid Leader/Officers with over 10 years leadership experience -Gbank Repairs -RC Loot Council with voting for loot distrubution What we expect of you : -75% raid attendance minimum -Notice if required absence from raid -Prepared with provided or preferred consumables, repaired, gemmed, and enchanted -Early is on time, on time is late -Knowledge of class/spec and current progression raid any further questions or applications please feel free to add/message me on any of these platforms or comment below - Battlenet - insane#6930 Discord - Espeon#6654Frostyvision0 Dec 2
Dec 2 [H] Selling Herald of the Titans Carries What you get! The Account Wide <Herald of the Titans> Title A Feat of Strength Pricing & Payment Herald Run - 200k We accept gold on Jubei'Thos/Barthilas/Frostmourne, however we WILL take gold on other realms and you can add one of us to work something out. You can pay in full before the the run commences, or you can pay before we pull the boss. Whatever you (as a buyer) feel more comfortable with. Duration The run will take no more then 30 mins. We summon you and you can come comms and hit that quality banter with us if you wish! ;) Who are We? We're a small bunch of friends from Barthilas, Jubei'Thos and Frostmourne that are competitive Edgelords and have been completing sales for multiple expansions. We have thousands of successful runs between us all with many happy customers. We've held several realm best titles and we we'll strive to give you an experience you won't forget and ensure that you have a laugh and enjoy it too! Have a look at what players have said about us! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745225279?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745065299?page=1 How to Contact us Add either myself or one of our other team members via Btag to book a time and date. We run every weekend and will organize a time that is the most convenient for you! Ticka#1411 Ryan#12637 Hotspot#1421Tickaa0 Dec 2
Dec 1 [H] <Knights of Mmrrggll> for retro raiding! <Knights of Mmrrggll> (Horde) Retro raiding guild seeking more members, All classes allowed (no DHs for obvious reasons). Not super strict, will allow non-vanilla races (coz we all have to have fun right?). Currently raiding Burning Crusade content (4/6 SSC & 3/4 TK). Also running a vanilla team and planning a WotLK team as well. If you'd like more information feel free to add my btag for a chat. modtang#11304Fazzbender4 Dec 1
Dec 1 [H] <Unreal Realities> 11/11N 3/11H 2 Nights Tired of joining <Reformed for this Patch!> Guilds? Want a forever home where you can kill bosses in a relaxed environment? Are you not a douchebag? Welcome! All exceptional applicants are considered. We raid two nights a week. Thursday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Monday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Sunday is a Achievements/Normal or Heroic/Old Content clear night and is optional. Progress: We are currently 11/11N and 3/11H Antorus In Legion: - 7/7M EN when current. - 6/10M NH when current. - 5/9M ToS when current. In order of preference we are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Warlocks, Mages, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunters. Healers: A Healer who can switch to DPS confidently, or vice versa. Melee: Open to all applications. Big preference for any DPS with strong Tank offspecs. Tanks: Open to all applications. Who are we? We are a guild on Horde Barthilas and we have been raiding every single patch together since Ulduar, making us a long-term, well established and friendly guild that's been around for over 8 years. Every year we have a Guild Drinks where we get together in a different capital city (Brisbane was this year, and looks like Sydney 2018) to meet the awesome people we play games with which makes us a great "forever home" for players of any persuasion. Every night of the week people can be found on the guild Discord chatting, doing Mythic+ and playing other games together. Our current roster sits at 25 players, as a guild that is aiming to clear Mythic content within the current patch whilst only raiding two nights per week, we are looking at boosting this to around 30 players. As for non-raiders, we have plenty of those as well with over 150 accounts in the guild. All non-raiders are welcome! To have a chat please add Miniegun#1879, Zameth#1106, or Codsyg#1424 or jump on to our forums at http://www.moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829. If you are on Barthilas feel free to hit up someone in the guild and see if any of us are online as well :)Miniegun8 Dec 1
Dec 1 3/9m hunter LF guild (4/9 exp) Hello, I am Zakain. I am currently looking for a raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that is very active in the game and is social. My previous raiding experience is not very big, since I only started raiding in legion, I managed to get cutting-edge EN (7/7M) on my resto shaman at the time. I did not play during NH, and in ToS I managed to get 3/9M, the reason why my progress is low in ToS is due to my guild having attendance issues. My guild is no longer raiding and I am looking for a new guild to call home and raid with. I would like to aim for cutting edge in Antorus. I currently main BM hunter, I will play MM if the guild requires me to. My logs are decent and I will include it. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12808497/13#difficulty=5&class=Hunter&spec=BeastMastery&metric=dps What you can expect from me. Near 100% attendance. Be there before the raid starts. Have a working mic. Will not create drama. Easy/ friendly person to get along with. Research boss encounters before hand. Will have food/flasks/vaunts runes. Could play alts for split runs.Leave your guild details/ server and how i can contact you below.Zakain12 Dec 1
Nov 30 Fire Mage looking for a guild. Currently new to Barthilas and just hit 110. I'm looking for a suitable guild to raid with when Antorus comes out. I am mainly looking for weekend raid times, but will still settle for a during the week raiding schedule.Nìxy1 Nov 30
Nov 30 925 Holy Pally LF Guild Looking to get back into raiding after a 6 months lay-off, looking for a friendly guild just getting stuck into Antorus. Have not raided at all this XPac, but have been a solid Heroic/occasional Mythic raider in the past expansions. Looking for 2-3 nights a week, any nights from 7.30pm onwards. Any interest leave a message, or chat to me in game #Ghostdog123649.Adroneis2 Nov 30
Nov 30 @Puncho <When Bored Smash Horde> I've been away from Barthilas for a while, but I thought WBSH were meant to be Horde killing gods or something? What's with flapping around in flight form until you're 6v2? And then losing again when it's 3v2? xoxoSparkleflap9 Nov 30
Nov 30 Somebodys 11/11 N LF Heals and DPS for heroic Somebodys recruiting for Antorus heroic raid team. Currently looking for a holy paly or MW monk to join our raid team. Looking for preferably range dps however all dps is considered. Raid times are Wed, Thurs, Mon 8pm ST - 10 30pm Please add my battle net for a chat : Sinista#1510Úndisputed0 Nov 30
Nov 30 m here fren have come to win server get out way n keep life. also look out for gold challanges, thanks for listen fam.Gutsu1 Nov 30
Nov 29 everyone is from frostmourne hi everyone, I created my character on Barthilas but whoever I meet in Stormwind are from Frostmourne. I think I can join any Frostmourne guild but I cannot trade with them. Is there any downside for me for raiding or pvp related stuff ? Im just trying to understand the mechanics. taRheuman0 Nov 29
Nov 28 Tedious looking for more Tedious is a mythic raiding focused guild on Horde Barthilas. The team is built upon working raiders, committed to downing the final boss of each new raid tier. Our members range from entering the raiding community only recently, to those who have been actively involved since the dawn of World of Warcraft. A lot of our members share the same values and goals; they strive to be the best they can be whilst following a healthy schedule to have a life outside of the game. We are a good looking for valuable players whom can share the same goals and ambitions with us. Raid Tier Progression; Nighthold; 5/10M Tomb of Sargeras; 5/9M Website for applying: http://tediouswow.com/ Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Open Range Dps - Open to exceptional players Tanks - Closed Healer - Open We are currently recruiting a Raid Leader and Healing Officer. What else we offer: Raiding; Substitute and casual raiding Positions where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic Dungeons; We have created a Mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through Warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up 15 mins prior to set raid time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of members that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism - BANTER contact: Guild Master - Skargrim#1387 Guild Officer -Flameimp#1752 Guild Officer -Zoopy#6576 Recruitment Officer - Aaronsixx#1510 You can also apply at http://www.tediouswow.com/ We look forward to hearing from you!Scargrim0 Nov 28
Nov 28 delete plz delete plzDannoi0 Nov 28
Nov 28 [H]Niflheim GMT+8 - (9/9M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trials of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold 9/9 M Tomb of Sargeras What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Tanks Any Exceptional Tank Range DPS Shadow Priest Melee DPS Rogue Healer Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at http://nif.guildlaunch.com or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139), Basbiel (Brad#1416), Kaelarok (Kaelarok#6482) & Nervie (Foster#1344) in game.Akíza158 Nov 28
Nov 28 del .Fierydiva0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Asgard 1/11(M) - Frostmourne (Alliance) Asgard 7/9(M) - Frostmourne (Alliance) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that strive to clear content efficiently while maintaining a lively and lighthearted atmosphere. Current members of Asgard have the ambition to push for upper server rankings and we welcome like-minded players to apply. Raid Times (AEST/Server Time) Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Now Recruiting (Minimum ilvl 935+ with 70+ Traits) Druid (balance) High Druid (Healer) High Priest (Discipline) Very High Pally (Healer) Medium Priest (dd) Medium Warlock High Ranged DPS DPS capable of playing healing or tanking Offspecs in mythic progression (M+ players) Always recruiting strong players to bolster our team. Apply even if your role is not listed. Contact Battle-tags Stiix#11103 Sweets#1979 Sutekh#1386 Dejavu#6722 Please provide us with logs if you would like to be considered for a trial. We're also very competitive when it comes to Mythic Plus. We welcome all Pvpers & casuals.Ripstiix5 Nov 27
Nov 27 Looking for RAF Partner (OC) Hi, i am looking for a RAF partner. I live in Perth Western Australia. (GMT+8 Timezone) Id like to RAF a few Chars maybe more. I have a free battle chest key for you. (first month is free included with the battle chest). I am thinking horde on barthilas server or ally frostmourne. Add me on skype (qqbot88)Rigigi0 Nov 27
Nov 27 [H] <What R This> 4/9M Recruiting DPS + Heals <What R This> We are a relaxed guild with the best banter in the game looking for other players with similar personality to join our core team. We currently have demand for DPS particularly Range DPS. Have 4 core spots available and happy to trial any class / spec. We raid 8pm ST Wednesday and Sunday for 2.5 hours. All casual members are also more than welcome to join :) Contact me on Bnet for more info! Morepudding#1538Morepudding6 Nov 27
Nov 26 Mythic Raider 5/9 LF Guild - DK/Warrior DPS Mythic Raider 5/9M TOS who wants to move back to a horde guild as DK or Warrior Played DH (ilvl 941 equip) for most of TOS. Recently moved to DK due to lacking one in the guild. Prefer to play my DK Unholy/Frost (ilvl 933-937 equip) or Arms Warrior (ilvl 930 equip). Have BiS legendaries on all 3 characters. Always come prepared for raids knowing mechanics and with consumables. Reside in Australia and can make 100% attendance. DH: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/malaeus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25075051 DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/ruloc https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25075620 Warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/rurdak https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25535222 BNetID: Aesir#1632Ruloc2 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Metanoia>Barthilas 5/9M weekend raid guild Barthilas (H) Oceanic weekend raiding guild **<Metanoia>** * Sat - 13pm-16pm ST * sun - 13pm-16pm ST * friday -normal/alt run 23pm ST > 9/9H 5/9M > we are a semi casual raiding guild with a core of experienced raider looking to expand our roster for Mythic TOS progression and the coming Antorus raid > we uses discord for raid comm and EPGP as loot system * what we ask of you is to be mechanically strong and able listen to raid calls properly *have a positive mindset and a strong will to push throu progression * min 930ilvl+ * we are in urgent need of 1tank(with dps offspec),rdps(mage/hunter/spriest) 1 healer -------APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE--------- https://metanoia-wow.enjin.com/ PM ingame Meenz or any officer Aurah wagwanrasta mininaaAurah1 Nov 26