Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8m [H] <Dopamine> NZ/AU Barthilas LF RDPS/Heals. Name: Dopamine Faction: Horde Server: Barthilas Planned Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 6:30PM - 9:30PM AEST. Objective: To achieve the best possible result, clearing content prior to the release of the next tier and doing so in a timely manner. Dopamine was founded with our goal in mind, we are searching for quality folks who share the same passion and desire to make this a reality. Outside of schedule raiding, we'll be doing M+ and PvP on off nights. We're very sociable and enjoy hanging out in Discord talking about all sorts of various things, you'll always find someone around to have a chat with. Strictly adults only, no drama. While we aim to keep a calm, social environment make no mistake we are serious and will be pushing hard in BFA. Recruitment is only open for select roles at this stage for our raid team however we are happy to accept casual players, players interested in M+ and PvP and those looking for a forever home. What we're looking for: Commitment to the guild and the raid schedule. Fully prepared and ready to go with all consumables, knowledge of the encounters and have the required addons (i.e DBM etc.) Prior raiding experience is essential, returning players encouraged. A clear understanding of your class, role and mechanics. A second raiding character (this is NOT mandatory however will be favoured.) Able to use Discord and communicate if required. Be a team player and always bring a positive and friendly attitude. If this sounds like you and the kind of home you want to be apart of please do not hesitate to contact us. We do have a short form you can complete if you wish: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zrdoc26ndEaVxa9yBCYQLr7rtcHv-D_vp0Yvzuoa6E8 Alternatively, we can be contacted directly via BattleTag and a Discord chat can be arranged. GM: Shelby (SHELBY#11719) Officer: Talimaka (LordFabbyFab#1567)Shelby38 8m
47m [H] <Blue Label> Barth - LFM for BFA Hello Barth! After a bit of a hiatus from WoD, we have decided to come back for BFA more focused to clear fast but with a lighter schedule. Blue Label is an end game raiding guild has been around since the Burning Crusade and has been raiding since till Warlords where we took a break. Now with the core back, we are currently looking for more for BFA. Raid Times: 8:30pm to 12am (GMT+10 – AEST – Server Time) on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday With Sunday as an optional day for heroic and such. Currently Recruiting: 1x Mistweaver Monk 1x Warrior 1x Demon Hunter 2x of either Hunter/Shadow Priest/Balance Druid Any class not listed will still be considered If you are interested, please add btag hanul#6440 or kizuu#1770 for a chat. Thanks!Hanull1 47m
2h [H] TankFase Looking for friends Ello, Was wondering if there is any guilds with a bunch of 120s doing wqs/dungeons/end game content that wouldn't mind a tank looking for the same? Not looking for raiding just yet but it's a goal in the future. Hit me up Cheers!Erisselia0 2h
3h WBSH don't like you here we are, on Barthilas Forums, in 2018. firstly, what are you doing with your life still playing wow? secondly, don't worry- I ask myself this every day thirdly, <When Bored Smash Horde> is here for Battle for Wazeroth and we are down to get dirty with some world PvP and generally causing trouble fourthly, the Horde sucks, lets be honest, sylvanas is evil and whether you're a poncy elf-lover or a 'noble' savage orc, you're still following her and you can't talk your way out of it fifthly, pray you don't run into us on Kul'tiras or Zandalar or any other randomly added island because we (WBSH) will kill you, and probably teabag you thanks for readingCreeks24 3h
6h [H] TRIBO GMT +8 Raiding Guild < Tribo > has been a progression raiding guild for 10+ years and currently reside on Barthilas [Horde]. Our member base varies from Southeast Asia and Western Australia, with a few hailing from the US and Canada. Currently seeking quality players to fill out our raid roster and Mythic+ runs for BFA. Previous Tiers: 9/11M Antorus 6/9M ToS 10/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Tribo Tribo's first and foremost focus is 20m Mythic Raiding, 3 hours per night 3 nights a week on : Wed, Thurs, and Sun from: 10:30pm - 1:30am AEST 8:30pm - 11:30pm Perth/Singapore/Malaysia/HK Looking for all skilled players ALL Quality applicants will be considered, regardless of class! If you are one of the above, please submit your application here: http://www.tribo-barthilas.com/application If you have any questions you can direct them to any officers Poh#1583 Jenn#1916 Charsnar#1272 Jakiee#1461 Rapthefro#1218Sustandivo18 6h
12h [H] Restoration Druid LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, i'm currently trying to find a new home for my main! I have quiet a high amount of raid experience. In legion i mained a Rogue and cleared mythic content of each tier (can provide logs and proof). I have also raided at mythic level in other expansions. This time around I've decided to go back to my roots and main my druid and i am looking for a guild to take me in :) You can add me for further information or just for a chat if you're interested! Battletag: Jinx#13204Jinxqt0 12h
14h [H] <Pug Party> Recruiting <Pug Party>, formed by some mythic raiding veterans is recruiting to fill out our roster for BFA mythic content. We love to joke around and have fun but still clear content in a reasonable amount of time. Raid Times We raid 3 days a week, 7.30pm - 10.30pm server time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. A lighter schedule will be used after progression is over each tier. Currently Recruiting A tank, any class Healers Ranged DPS Any other exceptional applicants will be considered. We also run a lot of M+ outside of raid time as well as play other games. If you're interested pm me or one of the officers on AyV#11831, Darkflare#6399, TeT#11495, Stroudyyy#6602.Ayv5 14h
15h <Log Horizon> Fun 2 night Raiding Guild Barth Horde - <Log Horizøn> This guild was made from a small group of friends who just want to get content done, I wouldn’t consider us casual, nor semi hardcore. We are that sweet spot in between. We are a good mix of fun and professional. We like a mature, drama free and a relaxed raiding environment. Not worrying to much about what is flavor of the month in terms of numbers and or raid comps, play what you want! But in saying that, we do like to complete content with little stress since some of us don't have a lot of time in the week for progression. So depending on the numbers we get, we will focus on Heroic clears rather than stretching ourselves thin trying to get a solid 20 and since it’s a new group I plan to take things slowly and not stress too much in the beginning. We plan to continue to push Mythic keys and you will find a group with us pretty easily through out the week. As well as plans to do the new content like island expeditions and warfronts, with some of us having a love for PvP outside of raid times. At this stage we aim to raid Wednesday and Friday nights. and try to be GMT+8 and +10 friendly with raid times being 10.30pm to 12.30am ST (EST). Looking for all classes and specs to fill our ranks. New expansion hype! Come join <Log Horizøn> Feel free to contact myself through my tag if you are interested - Bewm#11753Bewm2 15h
17h Vengeance DH (& others) LF GMT+8 Guild Hi, Currently looking for a GMT+8 raiding guild. I'd like to be Main/Offtank for raiding. All of us are working adults, and are former League of Legends pro players so we have a certain standard when it comes to games. My friends who'd like to join are playing the following specs: Ret Paladin Warlock (any) WW Monk If you have slots in your raid please reply here or add/mail Eidolon#1908 in game. Thank youFaelira0 17h
17h [H] Holy Priest LFGuild Hey, I'm looking for a chill +10 heroic/myth progression guild. Experience; Vanilla (all content-(50%naxx)) BC (all content- (25% Sunwell)) Wrath (all content -(server first H LK (oceanic 4th)) Cata (all content- (Rag > guild)) (Oceanic firsts in SWTOR & WildStar) Nyur#1540 for more info. Cheers.Nyuro1 17h
1d <Celestial> - Barthilas horde <Celestial> We are an Australian guild located on Barthilas horde looking for high quality players to fill positions for our mythic raid team in the upcoming BFA expansion. Our current members have a solid background in raiding, with experience throughout various expansions with top oceanic guilds. Although we are new, we want to build something special and we have the drive to do so. The raid times that we would like to start with in BFA are 8:00-11:00pm Server Time (AEST) on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Our current team consists of cutting edge raiders that have achieved highly in the current expansion, completing 7/7 M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/9M ToS and 11/11M Antorus. Attendance and Punctuality If you sign up, show up! People have lives we understand that. Not everyone can follow a 3 day raid schedule consistently and that is okay, this does not mean you can't join this guild and can't raid with us casually, as life can pull mean and cruel stunts on people. However, if you have the intention of maintaining a core mythic position within this guild, we do expect you to attend! Please always tell an officer if you are going to be away with a few days notice, the more notice you can provide it would be greatly appreciated. Preparation If you can do what you signed up to do, come to raids with a good attitude and a head on your shoulders you will do well. We do expect you to do your research for fights and ensure you know how to play your class, especially with the forthcoming changes to classes in BFA. Although we want to take a serious approach to raiding we are by no means unrealistic, always bring your best banter! Attitude This is by no means a G rated guild, we love good banter. Having a good chat between pulls is a great way to learn who you’re raiding with but we expect you to keep it clear during fights. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. We want to keep a non-toxic mature environment full of the best bants on barth. You will always be warned before any action is taken, assuming you are mature enough to know if you’ve done something wrong this should never happen. Accept responsibility for your own mistakes. Nothing is worse than when someone makes a mistake, they know they made a mistake, and they don’t own up to it. Let us know, if you don’t tell us what happened we can’t fix it. If it’s something dumb all you have to do is say “I did something dumb”! Guess what we all do it! Overall, we NEED players who have a passion for the game, a drive for progression, a want to learn and to be involved and also have the ability to take on constructive criticism. There's no I in Team, help us to help you further progress the group. Currently recruiting Healers Mistweaver Monk DPS Demon Hunter (High priority) Rogue (High priority) Spriest (High priority) Shaman Warlock Boomy/Feral If you’re interested in a position and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact: GM Mzsunday#6226 - Ãngeloid Officer Ssjsalmon#1675 - Accuracybad Officer Hygeia#11189 - DayfallÃngeloid8 1d
1d New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Horde 11/11 AoTC New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Barthilas PvP Oceanic 11/11 AOTC 4/11 Mythic Wed Thur Aus/NZ 6pm to 8.30pm Server Time / 8pm to 10.30pm NZ Time Mythic Ready DPS and Healers for Antorus Prog. We are looking for Mythic Ready Raiders to fit into our 4/11 Progression, not people who need to farm Heroic to get to Mythic. DPS/Healer who and Flex Specs and have BiS Legos etc that can do prog on either spec. Warlocks. If your a New Zealander/Oceanic Player looking for a decent prog guild then give me a message in game: ChrisNZ09#1353 Thanks, Christopher. Casual Oceanic Players Welcome Too.Cynetik140 1d
1d [H] (Barthilas) - WildCard - LF Healers WildCard is founded by a collection of different mythic progression/cutting edge guild members, who value team work and performance. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable raiding environment for serious and casual players, while consistently clearing all mythic content in a respectable time frame. WildCard strives to offer a fun and social environment for all our members, while also maintaining a methodical and efficient raiding experience in order to achieve Cutting edge each tier. Our raid leaders are extremely active players who heavily research to help prepare for upcoming encounters, ensuring our valuable raid time is well spent. The guild’s atmosphere is laidback and social, raiding is not supposed to feel like a chore! Raid Schedule: Core Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Server Time - AEST (GMT +10) Current Recruitment Needs: - 2x Healer If your spec isn't in our recruitment needs as we are willing to take in any exceptional player regardless of their spec! In our spare time, we enjoy m+, alts, other games, and chatting in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done then Wildcard could be for you! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/rA7rBgA GM // Siv#11800 Officer // dreamiix#1746 Officer // kinggero#1351Jaayo25 1d
1d [H] <Valid> H/M Guild Recruiting <Valid> is a new guild made up of veteran and new players alike, hoping to bolster our ranks with some solid players interested in a more casual raid environment for BFA. With progression in mind, we are understanding that real life takes precedence and that sometimes, things get in the way of a video game. When we aren't raiding we are either running M+, hunting achievements, playing other games or breathing. Mostly though we just talk crap in discord. At this stage we're aiming for Heroic progression and following that, Mythic prog. Our raid schedule for BFA is as follows: > Friday / Sunday > 7:30pm - 11:30pm - Server Time AEST (GMT+10) Potential spots to be filled: > Healer - Shaman > Ranged - Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid > Melee - DH/Monk All roles/exceptional players considered & social players welcome. So if you're interested in joining, hit one of us up in game. See you in game! Contact: GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Hepl5 1d
1d <Zombies On Your Lawn> Heroic Recruiting! <Zombies On Your Lawn> is a heroic raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. ZOYL is a fun, friendly, relaxed heroic raiding guild that provides an enjoyable raiding atmosphere. The guild was formed in MoP and has been the home for many skilled players over the past few years. We want all raiders to enjoy interacting with the guild and having fun doing mythic plus, random LFRs, old achievement raids and alt runs in off time. While still progressing at a decent speed on raid nights. Raid Days / Times - Weds/Thurs/Sund, 7:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (GMT+10 - Sydney time) - We have alot of NZ players also for you kiwi's out there! We understand that sometimes things come up and you cant make a raid for whatever reason which is completely understandable =) we just ask that you let us know in advance if possible. Recruiting all at the moment, many players in guild are able to fill spots so letting people play whatever their preference is at the moment and fill the last few positions. Tank, We run a 10-15 man close knitted roster, we just need a few more people to solidify raids for BFA. Casuals or those that can only make some raids are also welcome for just hanging out or doing mythic+ or something! =) If you feel you would fit into our guild please do not hesitate to contact any of our officers in game. Lanthaelans - Sinzz#1496 - Co-GM / Raid Leader Deanne - Dianne#11863 - Guild LeaderLanthaelans2 1d
2d 11/11M [H] Falconwing Square <Falconwing Square> ... About Us ... Progression ... Raid Times ... If you are interested apply at https://goo.gl/forms/S6XJyigyPvPZhg6o2Meawa75 2d
2d Tank LF Guild for BFA Experienced raider looking to find myself a home for BFA, as current guild doesnt have a spot for me. for more info, hit me up Souseikisama#6144Kelsìer2 2d
2d 11/11M Lock LF Mythic Guild, Logs Inside Hi, I'm looking for a Mythic Guild on Barth for BFA. I'd prefer a 2-day group if possible. I have raided pretty extensively in the past, particularly in Legion. I achieved Cutting Edge in NH on rogue and in Antorus on WW monk. I was not able to raid ToS because I was moving. I have usually mained lock, but I was not a fan of the Legion iteration which is why I spent time raiding on other classes! If you're looking for a warlock for BFA and you have had reasonably good progress in the past, please contact me - I'd love to talk! Bismark#11729, thanks!Proudmom1 2d
2d [H] Maelstrom W+Th 9pm-12ST LFM Hello! Maelstrom are looking for Core raiders to join us for BfA. Our raid times suit +8GMT players, or those who stay up late AEST, to play after the kids have gone to bed. The heart of our guild is a made up of a laid back bunch of mostly mature Aussies, who like to have a laugh, try not to take things too seriously, but are diligent about maintaining our characters and striving to improve our raid performance. Most of us are mid-twenties and over. We try to give each other a helping hand, but also expect you to ultimately take the initiative in maintaining your character. Our aim as a guild and raid team is to have fun, yet clear heroic and then mythic content efficiently on a 2 night schedule. To achieve this we expect Core raiders to: ⦁ Have as close to 100% attendance as possible ⦁ Let us know well in advance if you can't make a raid ⦁ Keep up to date on your class, strive to improve ⦁ Show up to raid early, know fights, and have consumables on hand ⦁ Can-do attitude, happy to switch specs/roles, or sit if needed ⦁ Communicate, listen to advice ⦁ Support guild activities outside of raiding Raid Times: Wed: 9pm-12 ST Thur: 9pm-12 ST Core Recruitment: Melee: ⦁ WW (with MW OS) Ranged: ⦁ Hunter ⦁ Ele ⦁ Boomie (with Resto) ⦁ Warlock We intend to add a night or two for Alt/Casual raiding. Dates to be decided when Uldir comes around. Come join us - whether you're a Mythic Keystoner, Alt/Casual raider, social player, or leveller. Friends and family welcome. Contact: Co-GM's/Officers: Ash: Ash#14753 Asmo: Asmodean#11126 Daff: Daffodil#6348Valyri3 2d
3d [H] <Tedious> Returning for BFA Tedious is a Heroic/Mythic raiding focused guild on Horde Barthilas. The team is built upon working raiders, committed to downing the final boss of each new raid tier. We are currently searching for members ranging from entering the raiding community only recently, to those who have been actively involved since the dawn of World of Warcraft. Raid Tier Progression; Nighthold; 5/10M Tomb of Sargeras; 5/9M Antorus the Burning Throne; 2/11M Raid times: 6:30pm-8:30pm on Thursday and Sunday (WaST) Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Being that the guild had a massive break and we lost valued members we are currently seeking all players who wish to have an easier raiding schedule, The guild is very upkeep and Organised when it comes to raiding and can be beneficial when coming to Real life situations! What else we offer: PvP; We are trying to take a step into the pvp part of things in wow to have some more ground of what end game can be in other aspects! Mythic Dungeons; We have created a Mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through Warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up 15 mins prior to set raid time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of members that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism - BANTER contact: Recruitment Officer - Besieged#1927 We look forward to hearing from you!Rektgrim16 3d
3d [H] <Moist> 6/11M ABT Recruiting for BFA <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. We have decided to restructure the guild, we now have 1 GM, 4 Officers and 1 Raid Leader. Information: ------------------------------ Progression: ABT 6/11M ToS 6/9M NH 9/10M ToV 2/3M EN 7/7M HFC 13/13M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Personal Loot (Due to BFA) Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Sunday Night: Alt Runs / PVP Nights (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Guild Master: Thunda - Tank Officer: Squid - Squirtlsquid#11356 Healing Officer: Sollaar - Sollaar#6990 DPS Officers Blytz - Blytzkrieg#6203 / Shieldmon - Siffu335#6170Sollaar27 3d
3d [H] Barcode Recruiting for M+ and Raid BFA!! Hello and Welcome everyone! Barcode is not just a guild but a community for horde based in Barthilas looking to recruit members for mythic+ dungeons and Mythic raiding in BFA, we have an experienced core who did high mythic+ dungeons in legion and mythic raiding as well. All core members used to be based in FM alliance but we decided it's time for a switch! Currently in hunt for one healer "prefer pally" and few RDPS spots left for our 20 Raid roster 1. We are based in Australia and our time zone is +10 GMT (Sydney) 2. Server preference: Barthilas 3. Faction preference: For the HORDE! 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual 5. We Raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7:30Pm-10:30PM +10GMT 6. We do mythic+ everyday, core team aim for at least 7 per day. 7. Contact info: Our discord https://discord.gg/qkZZFbm 8. We used to be an alliance so nothing much of logs will show on my end, but if you're looking to search my main character name is "Come" on frostmourne. My guild was top 3 on oceanic when we were doing mythic Nighthold and I was one of the top druid tanks as well. More information about our guild could be found in our discord, feel free to contact me there regarding any questions. Thank you.Admonlog7 3d
4d LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý1 4d
4d [H] Veteran Prot/Ret looking for a new home Hey All, I've recently moved to Barthilas recently after years in Khaz'Goroth. I'm looking to raid in BFA and would prefer a mythic level guild (5 or 6 done in current content). I primarily play my Paladin (Prot or Ret, I'm easy. Haven't healed since sunwell.) and can happily level and gear alts as required to bring to raid. About me as a player: Previously a cutting edge raider in TBC(Rerollers/Clan Drop Bears)/WOTLK(RoE). I moved to europe for work during Panda, so I did little during that expansion besides heroic, and then back to cutting edge in WoD(Ctrl Alt Elite). During Legion I was fairly casual due to work constraints, though came back at the end of legion as my previous contract ended. My current work contract however seems fairly stable and leaves me in a position to raid properly once more. About me as a person: I'm in my late twenties, a business professional, and GMT+10. Prefer a more mature environment when it comes to a guild, and the social aspects are important. If you have an active discord where people hang out, talk, and do content together all the better. Would prefer a guild that is more of a community than log on, go to raid, log off! Current max level characters on barth: Paladin (Prot/Ret) (Main) Hunter (BM/MM) Demonhunter (Veng/Hav) Druid (Guardian/Feral) TL;DR Achievements Downed KJ in sunwell pre-nerf. Cleared all WOTLK content when current tier at highest difficulty (Except alone in the dark, that was completed later) All the important AOTCs. 10 years of raiding experience, including other games. Have plenty of raid lead experience as well. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!Absolver2 4d
4d [H] <Edge of Oblivion> Recruiting <Edge of Oblivion> is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. We raid Fridays & Saturdays 11:30pm server time, looking for like-minded, mature players. Also recruiting M+ players for our keystone groups. Very active guild. Contact: Azwar - HiddenSquid#123941 Shazrael - Shazrael#1198 Nycrosis - Nycrosis#1413Nycrosis1 4d
4d New Player LF Casual and Friendly Guild Hello. I was given an account by my brother so I figured I can give the game a try. I’ve read some basic mechanics and a handful of information but I still find some things overwhelming. I really want to enjoy the game but I prefer playing it with a couple of people. I was told to search for a newly-formed guild where I can grow casually and learn about WoW step by step. I can only play at night and on weekends but I promise I’ll do my best to keep up with the guild’s expectations. Thank you! :DSierraph3 4d
4d <War Criminals> Semi-HC Recruiting for BFA <F I L T H> Frostmourne [A] recently have moved to Barthilas [H] and are now recruiting for BFA <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Tanks - All classes. Healers - Druid/Priest/Shaman All exceptional players. Schedule Wednesday 8:30–12:00 Thursday 8:30–12:00 Sunday 8:30–12:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://www.filth-guild.comAngryzlock2 4d
4d [H] Sanctify GMT+8 SG mythic guild recruiting Sanctify is a late night GMT+8 raiding guild made up of mainly working adults. Our members are largely from Singapore while we also have players coming from countries such as Philippines, Australia, Japan, Indonesia etc. We are now recruiting for Battle For Azeroth! While Sanctify is a newly formed guild, most of our core players and leadership were previously from <Spotless> on Barthilas. We were active throughout most of Legion and achieved respectable progress (7/7M 2/3M 9/10M 6/9M 7/11M). For BFA, we have decided to form a new guild what will place a greater emphasis on progression raiding. Raid times (tentatively): 9-1130pm SGT (GMT+8)/ 12am to 230 am SVT on Wed, Thurs and Sun. Optional raids may be organised on off days. What we offer: 1. An organised guild and raid. Guild and raid rules are clearly detailed and enforced. Our officers are approachable and are committed to preserving a pleasant atmosphere and efficient raid. 2. An experienced raid leadership. Our raid leaders have mythic raiding experience throughout the entire Legion expansion and were among the top 20 guilds on the realm at various points throughout the expansion. 3. Mature environment. We have ZERO tolerance for any form of drama in guild or raid. Working adults are already stressed at work and do not need to come home to a stressful raid. 4. Progression oriented. A large part of why we have formed a new guild was to more closely align with the current officers' vision of progression oriented raiding. We aim to experience endgame content at the highest level without disrupting our real lives. 5. Working adults friendly. The core of the team are made up of working adults and even parents with young children. We understand that real life takes priority. What we expect: 1. Progression oriented mindset. A mythic raider should come fully prepared with knowledge of his/her class, the raid encounter, and all necessary raid consumables. It is not ok to make 19 other members wait while one hearths to buy consumables or read up. 2. Accepting suggestions/criticisms. Everyone makes mistakes. Fixing our mistakes is how we kill a boss. During a raid, mistakes will be pointed out with the intention to correct them in subsequent pulls. Our officers may also approach raiders outside raid to suggest improvements they can make based on our logs analysis. We may also require specific weakauras and addons for raid encounters. 3. Raid first mindset. Progression raiding frequently requires an optimal raid setup for specific encounters. Only twenty raiders can be present at the time of a kill. It is inevitable that some raiders may have to sit out from time to time. However, it takes every single member of a raid team, including the bench, to successfully progress through mythic. 4. Maturity. We have ZERO tolerance for any form of drama. We are currently looking for all exceptional and dedicated raiders with good mechanics, in particular: Healer - 1 restoration druid, 1 restoration shaman, 1 disc priest Guild/raid communication is primarily through: Discord Whatsapp Please feel free to contact me (milkymars#1246) or our other officers (Lichborn#1866), (ewnair#1890). Please DO NOT post in this thread as we may miss your messages. Just add us. Thanks for reading!Pylorii17 4d
5d [H] <Stratus> 3-N, LFM M BFA <Stratus> is recruiting for BFA! Stratus is a newly formed guild, composed of 11/11M players who want to push harder in BFA than we did in Legion. We are looking to recruit strong, raid-focused players for mythic raiding in BFA. We raid on a 3-night schedule: Wed / Sun / Mon, 7:30 - 10:30 SVT (AEST). (Though it is likely we'll also be raiding Thursday for the first week of each raid tier.) We are currently looking for: High priority: Healer: Shaman DPS: Warlock Medium priority: DPS: Monk, Priest! *If you play a class that is not listed above, but would still like to apply, please do so, as our recruitment isn't strictly limited to the above classes. **If you play a melee dps, having a ranged alt is a major plus, for those ranged favoured fights. Characteristics of applicants we want applying: Being able to handle criticism. If you make a mistake, chances are it'll be brought up to ensure that it doesn't re-occur. If you get mad during instances like this, you're probably not the right person for Stratus. Focus on continuous self-improvement. We're looking for players who research talent builds for different bosses, sim regularly, and examine logs to see where they should be popping cooldowns or using defensives etc. Attendance is a big factor for us. If you're unable to make a raid we expect to be informed prior to the raid. Although we do know emergencies happen and you may be unable to provide notice, however, if it is a recurring theme then your raid spot may be lost. What Stratus can provide for you: A semi-hardcore raid environment that is aiming to clear content as quickly as possible. Drama-free guild, or as free to as we can get. We're not interested in toxicity. A working raid bench - contact for more information regarding this. To Apply If you're interested in applying, please fill out the small google form below, then contact one of our recruitment guys on BNET: https://goo.gl/forms/hRoVWdyLi1kpRuBU2 Tum#12559; or Sleepytime#11950.Vechs15 5d
6d [H] LF Fri-Sun Raiding Guild Hi, I am a fairly new player looking for a guild that raids on friday and weekends (can't raid during the week due to RL commitments). I'm open to playing any role and very happy to learn/take advice from more experienced players. I'm new to raiding but not to the game and willing to put in the time to improve. Thanks! Battle Tag is Killerrabbit#1634Nyixx0 6d
6d Tank LF Hardcore raid guild Currently looking for a guild interested in mythic progression in BFA I will main any class tank that is required and will main the most needed tank for a guild willing to have me. Previous hardcore raid exp; - Server first Horde 25m HM Lich King - Server second Horde 25m HM Deathwing - High Heroic progression through ToT Returning from a lengthy break keen to get back into the competitiveness of hardcore raiding. Currently can raid 5-10 pm Sun-Monday and 5-4 am Friday and Saturday. Happy to Faction transfer for the right guild. Feel free to contact me through battle net - chaosfurian#6945 Thanks allApëx4 6d
6d [H] <Conclude> New Zealand Guild Conclude is an early evening raiding guild to fit New Zealand times, and early Australian raiders. We have been around since early Nighthold, and continued all throughout Legion, ending with 5/11 Mythic Antorus. We plan on pushing deep into mythic progression during BfA, currently recruiting all DPS classes (excluding warrior) Our times include: Wednesday: 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Thursday: 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Monday (Optional): 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Add our B.tags below for an invite! Lead on BigMickeyCee#2526 Galtak on Galtak#1500Galtak0 6d
6d <Stormgarde> Twitch Broadcaster Community Stormgarde ANZ is now recruiting players in the Oceanic timezone for all PVE and PVP content for Battle for Azeroth! Who are we? We are a new up and coming community full of various content creators from various content platforms such as Twitch! The guild has been founded by Hyp3rstrike who is the community leader for Twitch Adelaide, and also a team member for the Down Under Team. What Faction and Realm are we on? We are actually running a guild on Frostmourne for the Alliance and Barthilas for the Horde, so both sides can join in! Can Non-Content Creators Join? Yes absolutely! We do have content creators in mind of course but we would also love to play with people who just want to enjoy the game. How Can You Join? Add me on Bnet @ PrebHunter#11858 for info on the community and an invitation!Tameboges1 6d
Aug 8 [H] RShaman LF noob friendly adult raid guild I've been a casual wow player for quite a while and joined a mate late in legion where I enjoyed dipping my toes into some normal raiding. Now that I don't work any more and my mate has stopped playing, I have a lot more time so am keen to step it up a notch. I am interested in Normal/Heroic raiding and progressing to mythic once my skills are up to par. I am available every evening after 9pm AEST for raiding so schedules aren't an issue. I have no job so have plenty of game time. I am keen to have a chat on discord before I join a guild to make sure that I'm not wasting anyone's time.Jacabon1 Aug 8
Aug 8 <Rubicon> recruiting BFA, 11/11M leadership <Rubicon> is a freshly formed guild with a wealth of raiding experience - notably including Legion cutting edge raiders. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a PvE focus looking to push M+ and at a minimum achieve cutting edge for each raid tier heading into BFA. We are currently recruiting all roles and welcome experienced and returning players alike. We put an emphasis on a willingness to improve, reliability in showing up to raids and a persistent attitude to tackle mythic progression. Raid times are TBD, but we will be raiding 2 days of Wednesday, Friday or Sunday for 3 or 4 hours between 7-11PM AEST. Contact Popovic (Dievar#1143) or Paper (Lickitung#1487) for more information.Paperw0 Aug 8
Aug 8 [H]<Just Heal Through It> Seeking DPS for BFA camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together JHTI (formally known as Exit Wound) is a unique guild which doesn’t fit into many of the typical WoW guild niches. JHTI was originally formed at the beginning of Cata and has been an active raiding guild pushing mythic (heroic back in the day) up until today with only taking a small break at the end of MoP. Most of the current core team have been raiding together since early WoD days but an even smaller group of the core dates back to Cata days. JHTI would be classed as semi-hardcore with a spash of casual as we like to encourage an enjoyable raiding environment whilst striving for top performance from our raid team in order to get the best progression we can get with the team we have. From Vanilla players to fresh players only started in Legion, we welcome all who are willing to contribute positively to our small and friendly community. If you’re looking to trial with JHTI, our expectations are; • Positive attitude with progression raiding • Decent computer system and internet connection • Understanding that we try to run with a roster of 25-28 and you could be benched • Keeping your raiding character as current and optimised as possible – full gems and enchants (the best quality) • Ability to bring your own consumables at highest quality – flasks, food and runes. • Ability to take direction and accept constructive criticism. • Excellent communication with the Leadership team in regards to lateness/absences • Must use Discord and have a working microphone and ability to communicate with the team where applicable • Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity with loot being on Personal – mindset to not only gear yourself but to help others in the team when permitted Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays Raid Times; 9pm – 11pm EST (8.45 Invites - STRICT) Currently Recruiting; • Tanks; None • Healers; None • Melee; Open • RDPS; Open But all exceptional applicants will be looked at/interviewed. If you think you fit in with our expectations, we’d love to hear from you! Please add the following battlenets; • MissRenface#1693 • Lyc#11918Renface0 Aug 8
Aug 8 Returning Player Hello friends, I've recently come back to WoW after not having played since... Emerald Nightmare? I think. Debating getting back into raiding, unsure yet if I want to do Mythic raiding though; at the very least I'll have to decide on what class I want to play first. Looking for a guild to join up with, since most people I used to play with either jumped ship to FF14 (which is where I'm coming back from, after clearing everything there), or just gave up playing MMOs entirely. Seen a few guilds here, but most seem to either want logs or something else I can't physically provide, due to an excessive absence. I don't really have a favourite class, so I'm pretty open to playing anything that's needed. Since BFA is right around the corner, I'm happy to boost something if necessary and focus on leveling that come BFA. Just need to talk about it, first. The only thing I don't want to play is Warrior or Druid, since I've spent most of my WoW life playing one of those two. Cheers. Saltastic#11642 is my btag. Hit me up; I'm an open book. I'll post here if I find a guild.Vyru3 Aug 8
Aug 8 Druid & Shaman Healers LF Guild Hello everyone, Long time healers looking to have some fun and clear the content in BFA, we're looking for a two nights a week raiding guild and have both raided Mythic content in the past so we have a solid understanding/experience of mechanics. Hearth#11771 - Restoration Druid Cacasta777#1163 - Restoration ShamanZuldura1 Aug 8
Aug 8 Legion Season 7 2000+ Community Were you above 2000 rating in Legion Season 7? Well feel free to join! We are planning on running daily RBGs and Arena's in BFA. Join up and set your member note to your Class/Spec/Legion Season 7 Experience https://blizzard.com/invite/kMwr3Zpf4l4Zallie1 Aug 8
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 7
Aug 7 Fury Warr LF Mythic Guild 3-4 Nights pref Name : Aeryyn Class : Fury Warrior - Confident in all specs Alts : Rogue // Demon Hunter // Affliction Lock - I can play DH and Rogue In all specs pretty well, Done a few raids with them but nothing to serious for alts. Although I am playing all classes a lot lately. Experience : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/aeryyn#zone=11 I have been raiding since Late MOP During Siege of Ogrimmer, I started raiding more seriously during WOD I failed to get Highmaul AOTC but got my first AOTC being from BlackHand, I was not very experienced in any aspect of raiding in that point in time, Since then, Mythic HFC 11/11 (10/11M before pre patch) Legion - EN 7/7M CE TOV 2/3M NH 10/10M CE TOS 9/9H - 2/9M AT 11/11H Im a chill dude but banter is cool and i dont get offended easily, I dont mind prog on fights with a solid team, Prefer not to be benched but if its for the team np. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/Aeryyn I will be transferring to Barthilas Horde in the next 3-5 daysAeryyn3 Aug 7
Aug 7 <Strike First> 5/11m 3 Days Strike First was formed part way through Antorus as a casual 2 day guild. As of BFA we have decided to go 3 days and push for Cutting Edge while maintaining a relaxed environment. The core group and leadership team have been playing together on and off since Wrath of the Lich King. We also have a very active M+ Community looking to push keys. We are looking for mature raiders with a progression mindset that are up for some bants during downtime. We encourage positive communication and constructive feedback between both raiders and officers. Raid Times are Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm SVT with alt raids on Fridays Current Progressions Legion ABT - 5/11m Currently Recruiting High Priority Priest - Shadow Monk - Wind Walker Warlock - All All other classes will be considered. If you have any questions or wish to apply add us on Bnet. Nevah - Nevah#6718 (Recruitment Officer) Shippy - Shippy#6304 (Guild Master) Thanks.Shippyx4 Aug 7
Aug 7 MW/RDRUID LF RAID GUILD looking for raid guild for BFA as either MW or RDRUID willing to xfer and whatnot, only raided H tos, and mythic EN had to stop due to personal issues. let me know if you would like to have a chat thanksHealingsucks3 Aug 7
Aug 6 <nVus> Selling Mythic Argus Mount! LAST WEEK! COME & GET YOUR MYTHIC ARGUS OR GUL’DAN MOUNT! THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO GUARANTEE A MOUNT BEFORE THE MYTHIC LEGION MOUNTS GO TO A 1% DROP RATE! We’ve been selling carry runs every week for the past few months, but now BFA is arriving in just ONE WEEK! Our Mythic run begins every Tuesday at 7:30PM CST. Contact Information- Savvy#1335. Please do not go through any other means of contact than through me directly and through battle net. We only accept gold and any other offers will be aptly rejected. Please note we do require a deposit of 25% on any Mythic or Mount sales to confirm your scheduled slot ahead of time. This is non-refundable and insures we are both committed to the run. You will be required to pay the remaining 75% before zoning into the instance. We also take off server gold with an additional 500k up charge! Mythic Nighthold Gul'dan Kill + Mount - 1M -Includes the Mythic only mount Fiendish Hellfire Core Mythic Antorus Argus Only + Mount - 5M -Includes the Mythic only mount Shackled Ur'zulSavvay0 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] Big Man On Campus - LF raiders & M+ Hi there, Big Man On Campus is a relatively new guild that formed towards the latter half of Antorus. We're focused on raiding and progressing into mythic content in Battle For Azeroth. We also have a large number of members who enjoying M+ and pushing higher keys. We currently have a core raiding team, however, we are looking for more members to fill the ranks in order to build a successful mythic team. Looking for all classes and roles at this time - We are especially looking for some more ranged DPS to fill the roster. Raid times Wed - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT Sun - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT Once BFA is underway and the core raid team has begun progression we will be organising an alt run night. If you're interested in joining or would like some more information please speak to either auraparty#1488 or dormdotz#1950Auraparty3 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] <Ctrl Alt Elitè> Recruiting for BFA! Ctrl Alt Elitè is looking for members interested in BFA raiding and Mythic+! Who is Ctrl Alt Elitè Ctrl Alt Elitè was a raiding guild based in the PVE realm of Khaz'goroth and have recently moved to Barthilas. Ctrl Alt Elitè stood at server Realm Number 1 for 10 Man Heroic in MOP and finished the tier at rank 16th overall in the oceanic scene. As a team we have risen up during MoP, and become a well established guild in the Oceanic raiding scene. We have now set our sights on a much more ambitious goal for BFA, to be one of the top Oceanic raiding guilds while also maintaining a balanced raid schedule. Currently we are striving to push ahead with 20 Man mythic raiding and mythic dungeons in our new home Barthilas! Raid times 8:30pm - 11:30pm (Wed/Thur/Sun) Positions open We are actively seeking MDPS, RDPS & Healers! Please contact Priom#11710 or Antupaku#1326 for more information!Priom2 Aug 6
Aug 6 joining a guild for faster progression Looking to join a guild for heirlooms for faster progression and is active . My character name is Kukukuimopie.Kukukuimopie0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Boomkin LF Mon-Thu raiding guild I've a boomkin main, alts rogue and warlock on Barthilas looking for a guild looking to raid Mythic and push M+ keys in BFA. My available nights for raiding are Mon-Thu, am online most days for M+ keys and working on my alts. Add me and we can chat more :) Btag : Animalistic#6390 Discord : RK#5024Animalist3 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for Guild 958 fury warrior, want to raid and do M+ https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Azwar Aaron#13677Azwar5 Aug 6