Barthilas

Oct 18, 2018 [H][OC] Barthilas <Urban Raiders> 6/8H <Urban Raiders> is a Heroic focused guild looking to bolster our numbers for BFA. We are aiming to clear Heroic content throughout BFA and are looking for dedicated and skilled people to help us achieve that goal. Raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun at 2030 ST. We are looking for players who: - Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. - Able to attend 80% of raids at a minimum. (If you cannot, as much notice as possible is appreciated) - Open to taking constructive criticism while maintaining a positive mindset. - Willing to improve and better themselves as players, this includes using sims, guides and going over your logs. Currently Seeking (4/10/18) In order of importance: Healers: Holy Paladin/MW Monk/Resto Druid/Holy Priest Ranged DPS: Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Warlock Melee DPS: WW Monk/Rogue/Feral Druid We value consistency, dedication and attitude, we aim to progress through BFA but also enjoy ourselves doing so. If you think you would fit in with us, contact one of the officers below: Rumjunkie#1207 - Rummyboy in game (Officer) Protejay#11340 - Protesaurus in game (Officer) Slayer#6404 - Deftnight in game (GM)Depht0 Oct 18, 2018
Oct 18, 2018 [H] <Baked> 3/8H Recruiting Raiders Baked are a casual Melbourne, AUSTRALIA-based guild who raid Weds/Sun 7pm-10pm and are looking to recruit core raiders for Heroic/Mythic progression in BFA. Our guild comprises of mature, returning players who are looking to enjoy content with mates while seeing how far we can push our raiding performance. We are supportive and will help any of our guildies with their gearing needs. Our aim is to complete Mythic Uldir before the release of the next raid. In order to achieve this our future recruits will be required to be: 1. Active and Social 2. Mature, open to feedback and willing to improve 3. able to commit to raid times Recruitment: - 1x Tank - 4x Healers - All DPS Battletag: Airyale15#1370Cyntrella1 Oct 18, 2018
Oct 18, 2018 [H] <Conclude> New Zealand Guild Conclude is an early evening raiding guild to fit New Zealand times, and early Australian raiders. We have been around since early Nighthold, and continued all throughout Legion, ending with 5/11 Mythic Antorus. Currently, we have 2 teams going, with 5/8 heroic cleared. We plan on pushing deep into mythic progression during BfA, with a lot of mythic+ happening between raids! Currently recruiting: Tanks: CLOSED Healers: Druid Ranged DPS: Hunter - Mage Melee DPS: Demon Hunter - Death Knight - WW Monk All socials welcome to join! Our times include: Wednesday: 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Thursday: 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Monday (Optional): 8pm NZ - 10:30pm NZ (6pm Server time-8:30pm ST) Add our B.tags below for an invite! Lead on BigMickeyCee#2526 Galtak on Galtak#1500Galtak9 Oct 18, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 BRM Monk LF Guild at normal raid level BRM Monk gearing like crazy to enter the normal raid scene and eventually push to heroic. Love doing mythic + also. Available every Monday night and can balance another night in there somewhere (Hospo life)Steppnwolf1 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 16, 2018 [H] 361 Ret Pal LF Guild (6/8H) Hey all, Looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild, mostly looking to achieve AotC each tier, but will raid mythic as well if teams need to be rounded out with some more melee (lol) I am also in the process of leveling/gearing a Blood DK/Resto Druid for M+, while also having a keen interest in rated arena/BGs. Btag is Windows95#11102Soygurl2 Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16, 2018 [H] Maelstrom 2M W+Th 9pm-12ST LF RDPS + HEAL Hello! Maelstrom are looking for Core raiders to join us for BfA. The heart of our guild is a made up of a laid back bunch of mostly mature Aussies, who like to have a laugh, try not to take things too seriously, but are diligent about maintaining our characters and striving to improve our raid performance. Most of us are mid-twenties and over. We try to give each other a helping hand, but also expect you to ultimately take the initiative in maintaining your character. Our aim as a guild and raid team is to have fun, yet clear heroic and then mythic content efficiently on a 2 night schedule. To achieve this we expect Core raiders to: ⦁ Have as close to 100% attendance as possible ⦁ Let us know well in advance if you can't make a raid ⦁ Keep up to date on your class, strive to improve ⦁ Show up to raid early, know fights, and have consumables on hand ⦁ Can-do attitude, happy to switch specs/roles, or sit if needed ⦁ Communicate, listen to advice ⦁ Interested in guild activities outside of raiding Raid Times: Wed: 9pm-12 ST Thur: 9pm-12 ST Core Recruitment: We're especially looking for the following. Ranged: ⦁ Boomkin ⦁ Warlock Healer: Two healers ⦁ Mistweaver/R Druid/R Sham We also run an Alt/Social raid night on Mondays. Come join us - whether you're a Mythic Keystoner, Alt/Casual raider, social player, or leveller. Friends and family welcome. Contact: Co-GM's/Officers: Ash: Ash#14753 Asmo: Asmodean#11126 Daff: Daffodil#6348Valyri8 Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16, 2018 [H] <Steamed Hams> - 6/8N 2/8H LFM Hams <Steamed Hams> Horde-Barthilas (7/8N) (3/8H) is currently recruiting some more awesome people for Uldir progression and Mythic+ runs. We are predominantly a Perth based guild and we are recruiting everything and anything we can to boost those guild numbers and smash out that end game, extra points for Tanks, so maybe it's the beer talking Marge but you've got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels here adajdfnasdfn five dollars??!!!? Get outta here.... Raids Thursday 6pm & Sunday 5pm (AWST) Inquire here on in game - Groty, Undead Warlock PS. We are nothing like that guild <Krusty Burger> Oh ho ho ho... no, patented Skinner Guild. Old family Guild!Groty1 Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16, 2018 [H] 7/8H 1/8M Barcode Recruiting for Raid! Hello and Welcome everyone! Barcode is not just a guild but a community for horde based in Barthilas looking to recruit members for mythic+ dungeons and Mythic raiding in BFA. Currently recruiting RDPS + Healers to fill our raid roster, accepting other applicants if present good wowlogs. 1. We are based in Australia and our time zone is +10 GMT (Sydney) 2. Server preference: Barthilas 3. Faction preference: For the HORDE! 4. We accept all: Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual 5. We Raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30PM +10GMT with optional Sunday. 6. We do mythic+ everyday, beside islands and world pvp. 7. Contact info: Our discord https://discord.gg/qkZZFbm 8. We used to be an alliance so nothing much of logs but we doing very well so far with our solid progress 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M Our core guild members are all mature and fun, always looking to improve and enjoy game content. More information about our guild could be found in our discord, feel free to contact me there regarding any questions. Thank you.Jaiteraize1 Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16, 2018 [H Barth] LF Tank+DK Sun/Mon Heroic - 5/8H Hi all, <Goomz> is looking for a tank to round out our Heroic progression group. Raid Schedule: Sunday Night: 7-10PM Server Monday Night: 7:30-10:30PM Server We are currently looking for a competent, knowledgeable tank and Death Knight to fill regular core spots. We're not too picky on what tank class you are, so long as you're competent. The guild is a fairly small community of active raiders who engage in plenty of Mythic+ during non-raid nights. Reply here, or add Krimsonmyst#1273 on BattleTag to get in touch.Krimsonmyst7 Oct 16, 2018
Oct 15, 2018 [H] 368 Disc Priest LF M+ Group 11pm-1am ST 368 equipped Discipline Priest LF a fun group to hang out in Discord and push keys regularly at/after 11PM Server Time. Most of my guildies and friends are in bed by this time, and I'm looking for a later crew to run with. I'm not looking to push any records (IO link below) ... just looking for a competent group to improve and gear up with. Bnet - Aldimer#1456 Disc - Aldimer#4423 https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/AldimerAldimer0 Oct 15, 2018
Oct 15, 2018 [H]<Neoteric Nomads> LFM Raiders & Social Formed at the start of BFA <Neoteric Nomads> is a small group of mature players that are looking to add more to their roster. The guild was originally formed by a team of players who have been together for the last few years. Our 2 day a week raid team is currently 8/8N and 4/8H, with the intention of clearing heroic for AotC. Once we have completed this goal we will also look at pushing into Mythic, if time and numbers allow before the next raid tier. Raids: Wednesday - 7-9:30ST Thursday - 7-9:30ST We are currently seeking the following for our raid team: Tanks - None Melee DPS - None Ranged DPS - None Healers - 1x Druid, Holy Priest or Shaman. If you are interested in joining us, and fill a role outside of our current recruitment please get in contact with us as we may be able to include you. Additionally we always have space for social and casual players in our guild, we have a a variety of people who like to enjoy WoW on a slight more casual basis with many of our members enjoying world content, mythic+ and PvP. We are always actively recruiting members to join our community. Contact myself (Amellyne#1906) or Tesla (Shlee#1903) if you would like to join us, or chat further about the above post.Aytrune2 Oct 15, 2018
Oct 15, 2018 Boomkin looking for mythic plus team OCE Hello. Boomkin with 1172 score currently, looking for a set team to do mythic pluses with. I raid Monday, wed and Monday 7:30-11pm, I am free any other times from 5pm server time till around 12pm server time. All day on weekends. I come prepared with flasks, pots, food, scrolls etc I am wanting to push 13+ keys and build to 15+ keys. https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Amexy I am a fast learner and happy to improve with any feedback given. Broxxar#1391Amexy0 Oct 15, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 369 2/8m healer priest LF 3+ night as the title states I'm looking for a guild that raids 3+ nights a week at any times currently also have a 358 mw monk alt open to join a guild of any progress, but not really willing to raid any less than 3 nights BNET: ViciousTaco#1210Victusbaco1 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 Holy Priest LF Very Active Guild -Horde I recently just got level 120 on my priest and i am pretty much on all day and some days all night. I am very active because i don't Work. I also suffer from depression and insomnia. I am looking for a very active raiding guild that can help me run low level mythic dungeons as i am currently only ilv 321. Please contact me if your guild has 10-15 people online majority of the day. It's lonely being in my current guild because the guild isn't very active until later on in the afternoon. If your guild could help me gear and is somewhat active that would be great. I am horde on Barthilas.Cancercure0 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 [H]<Morally Grey>|2 night raiding|LF healer Morally Grey are looking for healers and DPS. This is our first expansion as a group, as the guild was formed late in Legion. Our leadership team however have a lot of experience regarding raiding. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30pm till 10:30pm, going by Server Time. The server is in the AEDT timezone. This will change back to 7pm till 10pm once Daylight Savings ends. We do provide Guild Repairs and limited buff food for those who join, and potentially flasks/pots when prices come down a little. Non raiders or social members are also very welcome to join us. If you're looking for a raiding guild, and are a healer or DPS, add me on BTag or Discord and we'll have a chat. BTag: Emoir#6166 Discord: Emoir#8663Taldur12 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil2 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 H <Valheru> Barthilas 8/8H LF Tanks/RDPS About Us: <Valheru> is a casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to only be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!). Our guild has a friendly and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players amongst our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it. Now that we’ve achieved Ahead of the Curve, we'd like to finalize our 20-man group and move on to Mythic. Recruitment: Raids: We are currently looking for a tank with offspec + DPS: Mage/Warlock/DH Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps. Socials are also welcome =) Raids (Server): Friday 19:30 – 22:30 Sunday 19:30 – 22:30 Status: 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Contact: So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS. See you in Azeroth! GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Muyaa0 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 13, 2018 LF Late Night Guilds Any late night guilds - from around 10pm ST onwards? Looking for mythic plus dungeons + raids. Cosma#1128Concordia0 Oct 13, 2018
Oct 13, 2018 5/8H Holy Pally Lf Raid Hey Guys, Because I live in Hong Kong I've decided to swap over to the horde side of OCE on my pally since the times suit me better. I've done a fair bit of raiding myself already; but would prefer to work towards progression in a group. I can raid weekdays from 8:45 onwards (ST) and weekends at any time. My ilvl is currently 356 with my heart at 22. I've gone through normals and Heroics, but I haven't tried my hand at Mythic. If you have any questions, feel free!Lieanne3 Oct 13, 2018
Oct 12, 2018 [H] <smile happy fun club> recruiting <smile happy fun club> is a new casual raiding guild on Barthilas consisting of a group of irl friends looking to start raiding in Battle for Azeroth. Ideally looking for people who haven't really raided in a guild before and are looking to make the next step, but will take on anyone with a interest to get into raiding. Our timeline for content progession is to get a group together to clear normal as well as push heroic with a long term goal of achieveing AotC. We are looking for a following roles to fill: 1x Tank 2x Healers Any DPS For all messages of interest, please message myself at Spiriti#1391.Spiriti4 Oct 12, 2018
Oct 11, 2018 379 ilvl DH lf 2/8-3/8 mythic raiding guild Recently moved from Jubei to barth to be on a bigger horde server, am currently 2/8 mythic and have progged on zek'vos to 7%, specifically looking for 3 or more raiding days. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/volatildh# https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Volatildh bnet: volatilez#1390Volatildh0 Oct 11, 2018
Oct 11, 2018 . Heya, 367 BM hunter looking for a fun and friendly raiding guild who also love M+. Currently 7/8 H. Have been playing MM since WoD, only moved to BM since BfA. Raiding experience since WotLK, took some time off through MoP, but have been in a semi-hardcore, close-knit, progression-driven raiding guild since. Great with mechanics. Take one-on-one feedback well. Always come with food, flasks, runes, potions. Prog does not frustrate me. Always keen for M+. Interested in hitting up M as soon as possible. Pref raid times - Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00p - 11:30p SVT (7:00p - 10:30p Qld time. FU daylight savings). Hit me up on bnet if you want to have a chat. Fineapples#1646Fineapples0 Oct 11, 2018
Oct 11, 2018 2/8M 373 Mage LF Mythic Guild Hi Currently looking for 2 or 3 night guild who raids between 7-11pm SVT Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/dadubbz#difficulty=4 Looking for a guild with Cutting Edge on there minds, and a hunger to play and understand mechanics at it's core. I'm a big one for banter and a laugh outside of raiding and also inside between bosses (trash)  Bnet Thedubbs#11832Dadubbs4 Oct 11, 2018
Oct 11, 2018 2/8M Resto Druid 374 ilvl LF Mythic Guild Currently looking for 2 or 3 night guild who raids between 8pm-12am SVT Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/sacr%C3%ADf%C3%ADce# Looking for a guild with progression on there minds, and a hunger to play and understand mechanics at it's core. Have been playing a resto druid since vanilla, I am quick to learn and understand any and all fights. Bnet Vargster#6859Sacrífíce0 Oct 11, 2018
Oct 11, 2018 2/8M, 373ilvl Resto Shaman - LF Mythic CE Good Morning, Currently looking for 2 night guild who raids between 7-11pm SVT (Happy to do 3 nights during new content) I've been a Resto Shaman since BC i know the ins and out of playing a Shaman my OS is Enhancement currently sim at 15.5k, I have attached my logs below and yes I did get world number 1 healing logs on Mythic Mother and yes I did post them on WoW Oceanic Facebook Page to feel the fire of 10000 reeeeing noobs who couldn't comprehend my level! I'm currently in a failing guild with 15 really good core raiders (Who are also looking for a guild), unfortunately the other 5 on the current raid roster do not live up to the standard blizzard have implemented into there raids and constantly pop Rolling Deceit and don't understand that sitting in surging is not beneficial, no matter how great you think your DPS is and this was on the 75th attempt on Zek'Voz. WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Nukems Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/nukems Looking for a guild with Cutting Edge on there minds, and a hunger to play and understand mechanics at it's core. I'm a big one for banter and a laugh outside of raiding and also inside between bosses (trash) I also have other raiders who i think are excellent, if needed that can fill or replace the ranks of some of your poor performers. Real ID: Nukems#1183 cheers,Nukems2 Oct 11, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 <Celestial> - Barthilas horde 8/8H 2/8M <Celestial> We are a casual Australian guild located on Barthilas horde looking for fun, friendly players to fill our raid roster. We are a new guild that is looking to reform its current raid team and get back to mythic progression when the time comes. The raid times are Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm server time. We are looking for friendly, fun, reliable players who enjoy doing the content, from heroic raiding, achievement runs, mythic +, pvp and progressing to mythic raiding again once we have reformed our team. Attitude really count! At the end of the day we all pay to play the game and we would like to play with people who enjoy the game for what it is! Our current aim is to solidify a friendly and fun environment with those who are in the guild and second is to return to mythic progression when we are ready. Currently recruiting 1 x tank - BM preferred but any class will be considered 1 x disc priest ALL MDPS CLASSES ALL RDPS CLASSES If you’re interested in a position and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact: GM Mzsunday#6226 - ÃngeloidÃngeloid12 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 352 RShaman Looking for Guild Hey guys, I want to get into raiding this expansion, 8/8N and hoping to progess into heroic aotc, fast at learning and always hoping to improve I also have a 350 Holy Priest and 352 Frost Mage but would prefer shaman for raidingPipabee3 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 Deleted DeletedFaultyy1 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 [H] Sub/Assn Rogue LF Raiding Guild Transferred from Illidan, looking for a N/H guild. I review my logs and actively seek to improve performance (and expect the same of the guild). Available for raids on evenings AEST (any day). Not looking for a guild of children, snowflakes, drama queens.Rangoth5 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 LF an Active PvP guild RBG's Arena BG's World PvP im inGriimreaperr0 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 <hey> 2/8M 8/8H LFM Looking for all exceptional dps to join our Mythic raid progression team. We constantly run M+ to gear outside of raid, and run alt/social raids on off nights. We provide free food and flasks for raid. Socials more than welcome :) Raid Schedule: Main Raid Team: Days (3): Wednesday/Thursday/Monday Alt/Social Raid: Friday Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM SVT How To Apply: Shoot a message to - Bert - discord: Bert#5390 Fluster - discord: Fluster#4147Flúster1 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 (A) Denied Recruiting We have been around since vanilla. A group of mates in the mid 30 age range. Casual guild with monday night raids 7.30pm AEST Looking for all classes send me a message or a request in game or on here.Heathenn0 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 9, 2018 [H]<Baphomet> now recruiting for BFA! Hi all! <Baphomet> on Barthilas Horde is formed by high performing raiders from top guilds from different servers. We are currently recruiting exceptional players for BFA. This guild has one agenda only and that is to push progression to see end game content. Prior to our break, we successfully broke in to the top 20 scene on server for Antorus progression in a matter of two months and continued to climb the ranks. After a short hiatus, back with new leadership, recruiting and making a big push for BFA. So if you are looking for a 2 day guild with the mentality to progress and clear then you've come to the right place! Raid Times Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11:00 pm SVT Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00 pm SVT Current Requirements Recruiting all experienced players for BFA If you want more info, please add: Jumn#11185 Thedubbs#11832Dadubbs13 Oct 9, 2018
Oct 9, 2018 Selling M+ 10 / Mythic Plus 10 Carry Hello Guys, WTS Mythic Plus 10 Carry Run by <Niflheim> in Barthilas. Team consist of 1k Raider.io members. Schedules for run are on Friday 12 AM ST and Saturday 6-7 PM ST We accept payment in Barthilas or any other realm. We are able to stack Leather or Cloth armor types. Please add my btag clemsq#1888 for further discussion. Thank you :)Sacredd0 Oct 9, 2018
Oct 9, 2018 (H) 350 BM Hunter & FDK LF GUILD Hi, Little bit of an introduction, we've been playing on and off for many years, we took a break half way through legion after our guild died and turned to mythic+ as of recently we have decided we are looking to commit to raiding again indefinitely. Our goal for end-game content is to clear heroic and mythic before the release of the next tier, we're commited players and strive to compete with the best. We can make most times but ideally we would prefer to raid any day but monday and friday and 8pm onwards. If you're interested just leave your information below and we will contact you as soon as possible! Simba#12127 thank you for reading.Nalaqt3 Oct 9, 2018
Oct 9, 2018 363 Ret Pally Looking for Guild Hey All, 363 Ret Pally looking for a guild! Currently have 7/8 Heroic Uldir experience. I am looking to get into some mythic progression Raid times preferred are from 8pm onwards. CheersBallgrum4 Oct 9, 2018
Oct 9, 2018 8/8 H 1/8 M - Mage LFG ! 9pm SVT Hello, Mythic experienced raider looking for a guild with better raid times ! Any where from 9pm suits me. Amount of nights is no issue ! Faction changing or realm transferring is no issue either ! I’d prefer a guild progressing late into heroic or early mythic ! Check out my logs online to see my performances ! Btag# Fergz#1752Fergx2 Oct 9, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 HYPERSOMNIA - WED/THURS RAIDING GUILD Hypersomnia is currently 5/8 Heroic and looking for competent raiders wanting to achieve AOTC each tier and dabble in to mythic. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 ST and have an optional normal/alts night on Mondays. We are a very active guild that are often running mplus and arenas, we love talking rubbish and their is never a lack of banter. The guild is majority based in Brisbane but is not a prerequisite and majority are groups of IRL friends. Socials and casuals welcome, message me below or add/pst my bnet Kami#1280 or message me on discord Kaminogi#1743 for more info.Kaminogi0 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 Selling Normal/Heroic Uldir clears! As the title states, we will be selling normal and heroic Uldir clears for whoever is interested. Heroic runs happen on Wednesdays and normal runs on Mondays starting at 7:30 SVT. Loot that will not be needed by our main team will be passed on to you as the buyer. These runs will normally be completed in 90 minutes. Individual boss kills can also be purchased. Please add for more info Jumn#11185 Nukems#1183Jumn1 Oct 7, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 [H][OC] Barthilas <Urban Raiders> 5/11H <Urban Raiders> is a Heroic focused guild looking for people to fill out our roster for BFA. We are aiming to clear Heroic content throughout BFA and are looking for dedicated and skilled people to help us achieve that goal. Raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun at 1930 ST. Players looking to join Urban Raiders must be: - Able to raid at the times listed above for your time zone. - Able to attend 80% of raids. (If you cannot, as much notice as possible is appreciated) - Open to taking constructive criticism while maintaining a positive mindset. - Willing to improve and better themselves as players, this includes using sims, guides and going over your logs. Currently Seeking (4/10/18) In order of importance: Healers: Holy Paladin/MW Monk/Resto Druid Ranged DPS: Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Warlock Melee DPS: WW Monk/Rogue/Feral Druid We value consistency, dedication and attitude, we aim to progress through BFA but also enjoy ourselves doing so. If you think you would fit in with us, contact one of the officers below: Rumjunkie#1207 - Rummyboy in game (Officer) Protejay#11340 - Protesaurus in game (Officer) Slayer#6404 - Deftnight in game (GM)Depht0 Oct 7, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 <Valheru> 7/8H Seeking DPS (M+Tanks) About Us: <Valheru> is a casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to only be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!). Our guild has a friendly and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players amongst our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it. After we get Ahead of the Curve, we'd like to finalize our 20-man group and move on to Mythic. Recruitment: Raids: We are currently looking for DPS: Mage/Warlock/DH Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps. Raids (Server Time): Friday 19:30 – 22:30 Sunday 19:30 – 22:30 Status: 7/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Contact: So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS. See you in Azeroth! GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Ghoúl4 Oct 7, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 [H] <The Rowdy Boys> | 5/8H | LFM Raiders <The Rowdy Boys> is a small, close-knit group of raiders and key pushers looking to finally stop PUGing weekly raid spots. We are currently looking for 1x TANK and several skilled DPS to round out our core progression team ... so we can gear up within the family and push into Mythic content. We also run a lot of M+ keys and work to make sure everyone at least gets that +10 weekly chest. Raid Times are Wed/Thurs/Sunday 8-10PM Server Time. Feel free to reach out at Aldimer#1456 to see if we'd be a good fit for you or leave a message with your battle.net tag and someone will get back to you. If you're not interested in raiding, but want to push keys with us you're more than welcome.Aldimer0 Oct 7, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 H<Valheru>Barthilas 7/8H LF Tanks/RangedDPS About Us: <Valheru> is a casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to only be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!). Our guild has a friendly and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players amongst our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it. After we get Ahead of the Curve, we'd like to finalize our 20-man group and move on to Mythic. Recruitment: Raids: We are currently looking for DPS: Mage/Warlock/DH Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps. Raids (Server): Friday 19:30 – 22:30 Sunday 19:30 – 22:30 Status: 7/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Contact: So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS. See you in Azeroth! GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Muyaa0 Oct 7, 2018
Oct 6, 2018 363 Mage 7/8 H : 1/8 M LF late night guild Hello, Mythic experienced raider looking for a guild with better raid times ! Any where from 9pm suits me. Amount of nights is no issue ! Faction changing or realm transferring is no issue either ! I’d prefer a guild progressing late into heroic or early mythic ! Check out my logs online to see my performances ! Btag# Fergz#1752Fergx0 Oct 6, 2018
Oct 6, 2018 2/8M Hpal xfer Recently xfered to Barth due to guild disband last night. Mained MW but playing Hpally now. 8/8h and 2/8M and looking for a new guild to continue Mythic Uldir Prog. GMT +10 raid times and available most days of the week. Herms#1555Hermsx1 Oct 6, 2018
Oct 6, 2018 [H] 3/8 M 8/8 H, DH Looking for Prog Guild Hi, im currently looking for a Progression team that is a dedicated group of players that is looking to progress not only in Uldur but throughout BfA. Times im looking for : anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST (sunday-thurs) Anytime friday/saturday, at least 2 days a week with optional day or 3 days. Current Realm : Zul'jin (willing to server change asap) Neck Level : 25 ilvl : 369 Equiped (372 bag) Spec : Havoc Pref, But i am more then comfortable playing Vengeance. Screenshot of UI : https://ibb.co/iP6aC9 wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Awestruct warcraftlogs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35793839# Other crap : Ive cleared 8/8 Heroic and 3/8(zek'voz) Mythic. BNET : awestruct#11374 Please add me if you have any questions or you are interested. Thank you.Awestruct3 Oct 6, 2018
Oct 5, 2018 <Banter> NZ/AU Barthilas - 6pm-9pm SVT <Banter> @Barthilas-[H] is a newly formed AUS/NZ Mythic Plus/Raiding guild (With NZ Friendly times). About us: Formed by mythic experienced raiders, we are looking for players to join us for high Mythic Plus and Heroic raiding. We operate in a drama free zone, where any individual will be able to progress in terms of skill, while still having the most important aspect of a game: Fun! Raid times: We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6pm - 9pm AEST. We are looking for reliable, loyal, fun and mature people to make the team and the guild a happy place and a home to be in, where content is as important as the social aspect. We welcome anyone that is passionate about mythic+ and raiding, be it someone that just came back to the game, someone that just started or a seasoned player Contact: Verminus - Mazza#1203 Gerbo - TurboGerbo#11158Verminus6 Oct 5, 2018