Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
55m <Indecisive> 2/8M Recruiting <Indecisive> is a Guild raiding on Horde Barthilas. The Guild is built upon Progression but also having fun, We also Love M+ We are Looking for exceptional players For another successful Mythic Tier Raid Tier Progression; Uldir; 2/8M Antorus the Burning Throne; 11/11M Tomb of Sargeras; 5/9M Nighthold; 5/10M Raid times: 7pm-10pm on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday(AeST) Mythic Dungeons; We have created a Mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through Warcraft to be better and to hit harder! What we Expect - Come to raid ready to Progress - Come prepared with flasks, food, pots - Turn up 15 mins prior to set raid time If you have any Further questions or wish to trial feel free to me Epicnubtard - Gm Bnet - Switchblade#1360 Jasjitsu - Officer Bnet - Jasireth#1650Epicnubtard13 55m
7h [H]<Inquisitive>2/8 M|+GMT 8 Raiding Guild <Inquisitive> 2/8 M We are Inquisitive, our guild was formed late into the expansion of Legion. We then started heavily recruiting for like-minded individuals who wish to dedicate a certain amount of hours a week into progression raiding. The environment that Inquisitive aims to have is one that provides everyone an opportunity to voice out their opinion and suggestions. We strongly believe that the guild can only improve with the input of not only its leaders, but its members as well. "The chain is only as strong as its weakest link". A little bit about ourselves Up to date, our guild comprises mainly of Singaporeans, Malaysian, Filipinos and Australians however we welcome anyone from anywhere so as long as you’re keen to be part of the community. Majority of our core raiders comprise of working adults with day jobs and despite that, we still value the time spent together progressively raiding. We believe that with strong synergy and camaraderie among core raiders will drive us to push the guild to its maximum potential. Raid times Progression Runs: Sunday & Monday 8 pm-12 am GMT+ 8 Alt/Normal/Non-progression Runs: Friday 8 pm - 12 am GMT+ 8 What we're looking for Tanks Vengeance DH Blood DK Brew master MonksHeals Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Mist weaver MonksDPS Havoc Demon Hunters Fury/Arms Warriors Balance Druids Frost/Unholy Death KnightsExpectations If you’re looking to trial to join our core raid team this is what we expect from you: Punctuality and patience Consistent attendance for raiding Utilization of flask, runes and potions Enchants and gems all your gear Have a working microphone and be vocal (ESPECIALLY FOR THE TANKS) Receive essential criticism graciously. Doing so will allow you/us to learn and constantly strive for improvementFor more inquiries, you're more than welcome to post here or privately message me or my fellow recruiters using the different platforms posted below. Battle Net: chivalrous#1373 | blitztiger#11255 Discord: Ragingbane#5783 | Blitztiger#1431 | Shockerholic#9140Robinwood16 7h
10h [H] <Stratus> 6/8M - 3 night LFM <Stratus> is recruiting! Stratus, 6/8M, are recruiting strong, raid-focused players for mythic raiding. We raid on a 3-night schedule: Wed / Sun / Mon, 7:30 - 10:30 SVT (AEST). (Though it is likely we'll also be raiding Thursday for the first week of each raid tier.) We are currently looking for: High priority: Healer: Shaman / Druid DPS: Warlocks and Balance druids :) *If you play a class that is not listed above, but would still like to apply, please do so, as our recruitment isn't strictly limited to the above classes. Characteristics of applicants we want applying: Being able to handle criticism. If you make a mistake, chances are it'll be brought up to ensure that it doesn't re-occur. If you get mad during instances like this, you're probably not the right person for Stratus. Focus on continuous self-improvement. We're looking for players who research talent builds for different bosses, sim regularly, and examine logs to see where they should be popping cooldowns or using defensives etc. Attendance is a big factor for us. If you're unable to make a raid we expect to be informed prior to the raid. Although we do know emergencies happen and you may be unable to provide notice, however, if it is a recurring theme then your raid spot may be lost. What Stratus can provide for you: A semi-hardcore raid environment that is aiming to clear content as quickly as possible. Drama-free guild, or as free to as we can get. We're not interested in toxicity. A working raid bench - contact for more information regarding this. To Apply If you're interested in applying, please fill out the small google form below, then contact one of our recruitment guys on BNET: https://goo.gl/forms/hRoVWdyLi1kpRuBU2 Sleepytime#11950 Harisen#1556Vechs44 10h
14h [H] <Rats> - Thu/Sun 730-1030 ST - 3/8M <Rats> are recruiting! Who we are: Rats is comprised of and led by ex-hardcore raiders from top oceanic guilds who want to drop down to a 2 day a week schedule. Despite our raiding schedule, we still consider ourselves a 'hardcore' guild due to our approach to the game as well as the quality of our raids. We plan to raid on a small schedule with a hardcore mindset to be one of the most competitive guilds on Barthilas and one of the best choices of guild for ANY exceptional raider in the OC region. Why you should join: You will find top quality raiding in terms of player skill here, since many of our members used to be in 'top' guilds and decided to form this instead for a more relaxed raiding schedule. If you're like us, you don't want to commit a huge amount of time to raiding, but the time you DO commit you want to be successful and lucrative. The idea of Rats is to have EVERY player switched on, committed, and exceptional at the game so that we can kill bosses competitively and waste none of our raider's time. This is the perfect guild for any exceptional raiders who don't have the time to put into more 'hardcore' schedules. Raid Days: Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30 Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 What we need: All exceptional DPS are encouraged to come have a chat. 3/8M first week and looking really good for finishing this tier for a real good start for Patch 8.1. Looking for any exceptional raiders with extensive raid history. If you think you can compete with any of our raiders, in any role, you'll be considered for a trial and a starting spot. Who you are: You're an exceptional player who has preferably raided at a reasonable level. You will be able to attend 99% of raids, and be able to let us know in advance if you cant. You're always looking to better yourself. You're vocal, active and constantly trying to improve in any way possible. If this sounds any good to you, hit us up on - Battle Tag: Amuzed - willsiew0w#2175 - Amuzed Phazeh - Phaze#11337 Snazrat - Enyahc#1384 Discord: (will be able to get a reply to you much quicker through discord) amuzed#9381 Phaze#8601 Chayne#7063 or leave your btag and we'll hit you up!Starix9 14h
18h [H] (Barthilas) 6/8M - WildCard LF Range WildCard is founded by a collection of different mythic progression/cutting edge guild members, who value team work and performance. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable raiding environment for serious and casual players, while consistently clearing all mythic content in a respectable time frame. WildCard strives to offer a fun and social environment for all our members, while also maintaining a methodical and efficient raiding experience in order to achieve Cutting edge each tier. Our raid leaders are extremely active players who heavily research to help prepare for upcoming encounters, ensuring our valuable raid time is well spent. The guild’s atmosphere is laidback and social, raiding is not supposed to feel like a chore! Raid Schedule: Core Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Server Time - AEST (GMT +10) Current Recruitment Needs: Date: 2 Nov 2018 Ranged: x3 (Druid, Shaman, Warlock or Priest) If your spec isn't in our recruitment needs as we are willing to take in any exceptional player regardless of their spec! In our spare time, we enjoy m+, alts, other games, and chatting in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done then Wildcard could be for you! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/rA7rBgA GM // Siv#11800 Officer // dreamiix#1746 Officer // kinggero#1351Jaayo113 18h
21h [H] TYRANTS 3/8M LF DPS H <TYRANTS> Barthilas Group focused on endgame mythic progression and Cutting Edge. Seasoned players with a lot of endgame experience ready for BFA mythic progression. Looking for dedicated players to fill the roles listed and enjoy the raiding atmosphere with friendly internal banter while making some $$ on the sale nights. Classes Required: Tank: closed Heals: closed MDps: War, DK. Rogue. RDps: Mage, Boom, Hunt, Lock, Looking for consistent players wanted to prog mythic / M+ high keys. if interested hit up either names at bottom for a chat. Raiding : Wed - Thurs - Mon 9 -12pm Svt. During DST: (930-12pm Svt) (currently active) Guild Raiding History: Progression finish: BFA: TBA T20-21 Break T19 OCE 51 Realm 11 T18 OCE 37 Realm 09 T17 OCE 28 Realm 06 GM : Skel#11312 Heals : Bellski#11465Bellfulgur25 21h
1d [H] Aerys - 8/8H 1/8M (Wed/Thurs) Aerys is recruiting! We are open to discuss any potential merges. Raid Times Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm ST Thursday 8pm - 10:30pm ST About us We are a mature and competitive guild made up of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to raid 3 days a week due to RL and work. We still aim for AOTC each tier and try to push as far as we can into Mythic content in our 2 day raid schedule. We also have members who regularly run high M+ keys every week. Who we are looking for Players who know how to play their class well, pull their weight and can pick up on mechanics quickly. People who always try to improve. Punctual and consistent players - being on time and able to attend raids. We are all adults and understand work and RL takes priority. We just require prior notice if anything pops up. Recruiting Tanks Healers Ranged DPS All exceptional players are welcome. (Raiders or M+ runners) Contact us PM in game: Nefune/Nekrotic Dàrc Battle Tag: WANGDADDY#1184Dàrc5 1d
1d 365 Mage LF Heroic Semihardcore Raiding Guild Hey guys, I've just been given a glut of free time which has given me time to play a lot more wow lately. I'd like to get some better gear and start to raid with a cool bunch of people as my current guild is awesome, but too casual and too small to raid. I'm somewhat inexperienced but reasonably geared (I think, if 368 is 'reasonably geared'), so I'd like to join a guild that's either late into heroic progression or early into mythic progression. To make up for all that inexperience I'm happy to hear all the advice I can get. I'm just happy to learn at the moment, and later down the line I hope I can then repay the favour with knocking down a few bosses with you guys for the first time! I know I'm a competent person who can handle the mechanics, listen, and be on time for raids with the requirements brought along. Besides the above I'm interested in arena (part of the reason why I'm doing this is to get better gear for it - I've been doing fire RMP with a consistent priest but I haven't locked down a rogue yet) and I'd like to plunge my feet deeper into M+ without fear of ruining someone's night with a bad run. I'd also prefer a guild with earlier raid times as I'm kiwi and I don't want to be staying up till suuuper late. Hopefully we can sort something out and I can join you guys soon! Thanks for making it this far!Darrgi3 1d
1d <Epitaph> Horde Barthilas <Epitaph> are recruiting specific roles for our core raid team. The heart of our guild is a made up of a laid back Aussies, who like to have a laugh, try not to take things too seriously, but are diligent about maintaining our characters and striving to improve our raid performance. Most of us are mid-twenties and over. We try to give each other a helping hand, but also expect you to ultimately take the initiative in maintaining your character. Our aim as a guild and raid team is to have fun, yet clear heroic and then mythic content efficiently on a 2 night schedule. To achieve this we expect Core raiders to: ⦁ Have as close to 100% attendance as possible ⦁ Let us know well in advance if you can't make a raid ⦁ Keep up to date on your class, strive to improve ⦁ Show up to raid early, know fights, and have consumables on hand ⦁ Can-do attitude, happy to switch specs/roles, or sit if needed ⦁ Communicate, listen to advice ⦁ Interested in guild activities outside of raiding Raid Times: Wed: 7:00pm-10:00pm ST Thur: 7:00pm-10:00pm ST Core Recruitment: We're especially looking for the following. DPS: ⦁ Frost Death Knight ⦁ Ret Pally Healers (x2) ⦁ Mistweaver Monk ⦁ Resto Druid Whether you're a Mythic Keystone player, casual raider, social player, or leveller, you're more than welcome to join the guild. Contact: GM/Officers: GM - Ilyria#1311 - Ashalya Officers - Hallsy#1946 - Shoki/Shizuyo - Aaron#13677 - SuthixSuthix1 1d
1d [H] <Pug Party> 5/8M Recruiting <Pug Party>, formed by some mythic raiding veterans is recruiting to fill out our roster for BFA mythic content. We love to joke around and have fun but still clear content in a reasonable amount of time. Raid Times We raid 3 days a week, 7.30pm - 10.30pm server time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. A lighter schedule will be used after progression is over each tier. Currently Recruiting Healers (Holy Pally especially) Ranged DPS Other exception applicants Successful applicants will have current logs, raiding history, and a drive to improve. We also run a lot of M+ outside of raid time as well as play other games. If you're interested pm me or one of the officers on AyV#11831, SheridanJohn#6944 or TeT#11495.Ayv30 1d
1d <Back in my day> 2/8M | Recruiting| Back in my Day are a Mythic Horde guild based on Barthilas US currently recruiting for our core 20 Mythic team - We are looking for skilled and dedicated raiders to join our growing team and push for CE next tier. We are currently 2/8 Mythic and looking to push more this tier. Currently recruitment: 1x Tank (DK Pref) 1x Melee DPS (Rogue pref) All exceptional raiders welcome to apply any role will be considered. Raid Times: Main Raid: Wednesday :8:30pm - 11:30pm AEDT Thursday :8:30pm - 11:30pm AEDT Sunday :8:30pm - 11:30pm AEDT Casual / Alt raids Friday :8:30pm - 11:30pm AEDT Add Fustix#1448Fustix2 1d
1d <Eventide> Wed/Thur 8-11ST | 8/8H, 3/8M Hey, We're a bunch of friends from various raiding backgrounds looking for a few more friends to continue progression through Mythic Uldir. Our raid times are: Wednesday, 8-11pm ST Thursday, 8-11pm ST Miscellaneous other content frequently happens outside these times. We are currently looking for: x1 Tank (Death Knight, Monk or Demon Hunter) x1 Healer (Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk) Any decent DPS If your class is not listed above, but you feel you would be an asset to our team, please do get in contact. Add Jas#11845 if you're interested in joining.Bellusdeo12 1d
1d [H] 8/8H 2/8 M 1 Night Raiding Guild LFM We are a small group of players who get along well, like to banter and have fun while aiming to progress through pve content for BFA. We raid on Thursdays 8:00PM Server time, other nights for 10+ keys - alt raids - Mythic Raids If you are a competent and reliable player who cant dedicate more than 1 night per week but wish to get aotc for each tier add me on Bnet: kira980#6175Mistyweave3 1d
1d [H] <Blue Label> Barth - 6/8M LFM Hello Barth! After a bit of a hiatus from WoD, we have decided to come back for BFA more focused to clear fast but with a lighter schedule. Blue Label is an end game raiding guild has been around since the Burning Crusade and has been raiding since till Warlords where we took a break. Now with the core back, we are currently looking for more for BFA. Raid Times: 8:30pm to 12am (GMT+10 – AEST – Server Time) on Wednesday, Thursday, Monday With Sunday as an optional day for heroic and such. Currently Recruiting: 1x Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk 2x Warlock 1x Balance Druid 1x Hunter 1x Mage Any class not listed will still be considered If you are interested, please add btag hanul#6440 or kizuu#1770 for a chat. Thanks!Hanull13 1d
1d LF Mythic Guild (Pally/Lock/Rogue) Hello Barthilas, I’m currently playing as a Ret Pally main, but since my guild has decided to “retire” I’m looking for a new group to run with. On my Ret I’m 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M. BFA is my first time raiding since Cata and I’ve been having a blast. I think I’m ready to attempt the mythic scene, though I don’t have any real experience there. I play around 18 hours a week (primarily during weeknights) and stay up to date with the game through class discords, wowhead, and other sources. I know how to come to a fight prepared with fight mechanics and in game consumables, and can handle criticism. I have a lot to learn about the mythic scene but I believe I could do well given the chance. I think a guild early in Mythic progression (between 2-4/8) would probably be a good fit for me, or a guild that is recently AOTC and is looking to progress into mythic. I am available to raid from 7:30st - 10:30st every weekday, but can’t raid on weekends. My raid times are (unfortunately) strict though, and I need a guild that doesn’t require players to play later/earlier than the set times (due to work and family). My main is ret, but as I transition I’m considering changing roles/class. My order of preference is: 1. Aff Lock (352ilvl) 2. Ret (374ilvl) 3. Holy Paladin (369ilvl) 4. Rogue (340ish ilvl) Please drop a comment if you feel like I might be a good fit for your guild or have any questions I can answer.Razeal1 1d
1d [H] H/pally and MW monk 370ilvl LFG Hey all, Both my mate and I are looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild. We are both skilled and punctual healers looking for a core spot. We have raided together since vanilla as healers and we have clicked quiet well with any guild we have joined. We like to have our joke around and fun in guilds but first and foremost we put effort into our toons, play style and research. We are ideally looking for a 2 night raiding schedule between 8pm - 11pm ST. We also like to push mythics keys to the best of our ability. If you need or want any more information please don't hesitate to ask. Btag: Twitch#1443Meran1 1d
3d 3/8M balance/rogue LF guild Recently got new hours at work, can't make raid anymore at my current guild. Got 3/8 pretty early on, would be 5/8 now if I hadn't taken time off for work. Looking for raiding either on the weekends at any time or on weekdays after 10pm server as that's when I'm available after work. Main was balance druid back when I was raiding at the start of the tier, currently mainly play my rogue but am willing to play either or both if needed, my guild keeps it's logs private but I can show you screenshots of them from mythic kills if you need logs. Whisper me on battle.net for more info. rubyox#6638Incarcemoon0 3d
3d <Dairy Queen> - 2/8M 8/8H Keeping it short and sweet; currently in need of one last healer (preferably a mistweaver) to finalise our mythic roster. Raid times: Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST Add Skully#6319 on B-net, or Sydiel#6276 on Discord if interested. :)Sydiel8 3d
3d 370 iLvl Mage 4/8H lf guild I am looking to transfer back to Horde-Barthilas and looking for a guild that needs a mage to get AOTC with. Msg me @gnorgen#1875 or reply here. I can do any day at any time, ThanksHurvok2 3d
4d [H] Sanctify GMT+8 SG mythic guild recruiting Sanctify is a late night GMT+8 raiding guild made up of mainly working adults. Our members are largely from Singapore while we also have players coming from countries such as Philippines, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. While Sanctify is a newly formed guild, most of our core players and leadership were previously from <Spotless> on Barthilas. We were active throughout most of Legion and achieved respectable progress (7/7M 2/3M 9/10M 6/9M 7/11M). For BFA, we have decided to form a new guild what will place a greater emphasis on progression raiding. We are currently 5/8 M Uldir. Raid times: 9-1130pm SGT (GMT+8)/ 12am to 230 am SVT on Wed, Thurs and Sun. Optional raids may be organised on off days. What we offer: 1. An organised guild and raid. Guild and raid rules are clearly detailed and enforced. Our officers are approachable and are committed to preserving a pleasant atmosphere and efficient raid. 2. An experienced raid leadership. Our raid leaders have mythic raiding experience throughout the entire Legion expansion and were among the top 20 guilds on the realm at various points throughout the expansion. 3. Mature environment. We have ZERO tolerance for any form of drama in guild or raid. Working adults are already stressed at work and do not need to come home to a stressful raid. 4. Progression oriented. A large part of why we have formed a new guild was to more closely align with the current officers' vision of progression oriented raiding. We aim to experience end-game content at the highest level without disrupting our real lives. 5. Working adults friendly. The core of the team are made up of working adults and even parents with young children. We understand that real life takes priority. What we expect: 1. Progression oriented mindset. A mythic raider should come fully prepared with knowledge of his/her class, the raid encounter, and all necessary raid consumables. It is not ok to make 19 other members wait while one hearths to buy consumables or read up. 2. Accepting suggestions/criticisms. Everyone makes mistakes. Fixing our mistakes is how we kill a boss. During a raid, mistakes will be pointed out with the intention to correct them in subsequent pulls. Our officers may also approach raiders outside raid to suggest improvements they can make based on our logs analysis. We may also require specific weakauras and addons for raid encounters. 3. Raid first mindset. Progression raiding frequently requires an optimal raid setup for specific encounters. Only twenty raiders can be present at the time of a kill. It is inevitable that some raiders may have to sit out from time to time. However, it takes every single member of a raid team, including the bench, to successfully progress through mythic. 4. Maturity. We have ZERO tolerance for any form of drama. We will consider all exceptional and dedicated raiders with good mechanics. Guild/raid communication is primarily through: Discord Whatsapp Please feel free to contact me (milkymars#1246; Discord milkymars@2590) or our other officer (Lichborn#1866). Please DO NOT post in this thread as we may miss your messages. Just add us. Thanks for reading! (Updated on 09 Nov 2018)Pylorii55 4d
4d <Log Horizøn> Horde - Barthilas Recruitment <Log Horizøn> Horde - Barthilas, 8/8H. Raid: Mon & Wed @ 10:30pm - 12:30am ST (Perth friendly). naturally we want to start progressing through Mythic Uldir but to do that our team needs to fill a few spots, we are looking for Healers and DPS. it would also help if your class has an off-spec role to help fill in where needed, although right now we just want to begin the Mythic progression. it should go without saying that raid experience is needed aswell as a good understanding of your class. on a side note one of our tanks would very much like to get his hands dirty with DPS so if you are an experienced Raid Tank, we would love to have you join us our team is pretty relaxed and everyone is easy to get along with. If you are interested and would like to join, please DM or add my battletag luthrien#6853 (fatboy) or emptystate#1496 (Jamesiepoo). looking forward to having you with us!Fätboy1 4d
4d 1/8M 8/8H As the title says either boomy 374ilvl or shadow 360ilvl,Looking for a new home to raid,raided with RL friends and I guess it just didn't work out for us unfortuantly.I am a previous Mythic raider who usually ventures Deep into mythic Progression so looking for a team on the same page as myself,Feel free to check all the logs I have under the guild <incompetent> usually parsing 85% upwards(not that parses mean anything)looking for something 8pm onwards preferably two days but if the shoe fitsJimmythejet3 4d
4d [H] Hey-Barth (2/8M) Hey (2/8M) is a 3 night a week guild (Wed/Thurs/Mon 8pm to 11pm Server Time) on Barthilas US. We have a strong focus on mythic progression, whilst also having as much fun as legally possible. Our guild is also host to a strong Mythic+ community, basically ensuring that if you are wanting to get in a key there is bound to be someone running something. Due to some recent losses in our ongoing battle with the Real Life boss, we currently have a position for a strong Ranged DPS player or Healer to join our team in Mythic Prog. Exceptional Melee DPS should definitely apply as well as room will always be made for great players/awesome people in our guild. If you would like to apply or simply find out more information, contact: Jim#14149/Girth#1283 in-game or Bert#5390 through Discord.Jimmëh4 4d
5d [H]<Scribe>8/8H, 3/8M Wed/Thur 8PM-11PM AEST <Scribe> is a newly formed 2 day a week end-game progression guild focused on progression PVE and top tier PVP. We are established Veteran WoW players that can no longer commit to a strict 4/5-day raiding schedule but still enjoy playing at a high level with like-minded individuals. We have established an elite community of middle aged players to compete in top tier raiding on a casual schedule, and are seeking out a few more individuals to round out our raid team. Brief Background: We are returning Veteran raiders from Classic 40man to Mythic/Heroic 25mans backgrounds coming back to tackle all top tier content that BFA has to offer. This guild is brand new, formed of players from various realms coming together on Barthilas - Horde with the goal of top-end Mythic/Heroic raiding and progression. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking for a fresh start in BFA rather than seeking out an already established community of players. We are all strangers here and are looking forward to growing this community together, from the ground up. Recruiting: We are mainly targeting mature aged players (25+ IRL) with over 5 years of cumulative WoW raiding experience that are returning for a taste of BFA. All are welcome to join in the progression of our community with the primary focus being a high level raiding environment. We are a mature community and expect any potential recruits to share a similar mindset. Raid slots are based on encounter needs. With access to all specs we recommend that you are familiar with all aspects of your class though we will NEVER ask you raid as a spec you are not 100% confident with playing. Ideal applicants maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is funny/serious and active; theory crafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. As BFA approaches we are currently recruiting the following classes/spec to round out our CORE roster but not limited to: -Tanks (High) -rDPS (High) -mDPS (Medium) -Healers (High) -All exceptional Players (High) Because we are a 2 day a week guild we exercise discipline and we focus on efficiency to ensure both our personal and team goals are met yet we realize at the end of the day we're all playing a video game. BNET: Nophobia#1502Nophobia23 5d
5d H <Valheru> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M LFM! About Us: <Valheru> is a semi-casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to strictly be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!). Our guild has a laid back and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players among our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it. Now that we’ve achieved Ahead of the Curve, we’re progressing through Mythic raid content until the next raid tier. Recruitment: Raids: We are currently looking for Resto Shaman & Ranged DPS (Pref Mage). Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps. Socials are also welcome =) Raids (Server): Friday 19:30 – 22:30 Sunday 19:30 – 22:30 Status: 8/8 Heroic Uldir 2/8 Mythic Uldir Contact: So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS. See you in Azeroth! GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Muyaa1 5d
5d [H] <Moist> 6/8M Uldir LF Healer & RDPS <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. We have decided to restructure the guild, we now have 1 GM, 4 Officers and 1 Raid Leader. Information: ------------------------------ Progression: Uldir 6/8M 8/8H ABT 6/11M ToS 6/9M NH 9/10M ToV 2/3M EN 7/7M HFC 13/13M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Personal Loot (Due to BFA) Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Sunday Night: Alt Runs / PVP Nights (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Priest) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Hunter/Mage All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Sollaar - Sollaar#6990Sollaar42 5d
5d 371 Hpal (373 ret OS) LF GMT+8 Guild Somewhat returning player looking for semi-hardcore guild. Been busy at the start of the expansion so i went casual but now i have more free time. Realm Xfer/faction change is not an issue if it is a decent/proper guild. I have mythic raiding exp in past expansions. My current prog atm is just 6/8H. Available raid schedule: Mon to Fri and Sunday 8.30pm GMT+8 (11.30pm SVT)Gitret2 5d
5d [H] <Oath> LF Raiders for mythic prog. Cheers for taking the time to view this post. <Oath> 8/8H 1/8M is looking to fill our roster with fresh blood, of those who want to actively push progression! We have a steady core at the moment but we are still lacking numbers to get us where we want to be. <Oath> is looking for all ranged DPS and exceptional healers to fill our void. Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Sun at 20:00 AEDT. <Oath> welcomes all players regardless of gender/background, we’re a bunch of merry men and gal’s, who don’t mind a drink or two ;) We provide a discord for all members. If you think you’d fit in here, we’d love to have you. Neph#11453 look forward to hearing from you.Nephilm0 5d
5d Group of 5 LF Mythic raiding guild As the title says we are a group of 5 people who are looking for a new team. The 5 of us have raided mythic for a while and all have achieved cutting edge at some point. Logs can be provided to anyone who is interested. We would prefer week night raiding 8pm AEST on wards. currently we have 2 Hunters 1 Rogue 1 DK 1 Rsham.Vyndekate4 5d
5d WTS Ghastly Charger's Skull [TCG Mount] Selling Ghastly Charger's Skull TCG Rare Mount across all Oceanic servers. Add me Merca#11756Muerk0 5d
6d [H] 376 Vengeance DH LF Core Raiding Guild Can raid Mon/Weds/Sat/Sun nights 6pm - 11pm (Melbourne AUS time)Cyntrella3 6d
6d [H] Warlock looking for chill raid guild Hey there! I'm looking for a guild to run M+ with as well as aiming for AOTC in 8.1. I've been playing on and off since late Wrath, raided a little bit back in 4.3 but this is my first real, serious raid tier. I reached 8/8N and 6/8H with the first guild my friends and I applied to but they both quit, leaving me in a guild I wasn't particularly attached to so I ended up quitting for a while too. Now I'm back! and looking for a guild that I can call home, somewhere I can talk crap about anime and memes with friends while we clear content together. I work full time but have no social life so I want to raid 2-3 times a week between 7-11pm server time weeknights (though I can be a bit flexible for the right team) and basically any time on the weekends. I know how to sim my gear and play my class. If I sound like someone you'd like to have around leave me a message here or add me on Discord (dumb kiyoposter#2929) and we'll work something out.Sacchan3 6d
Nov 6 [H] <Tedious> Tedious is a Heroic/Mythic raiding focused guild on Horde Barthilas. The team is built upon working raiders, committed to downing the final boss of each new raid tier. We are currently searching for members ranging from entering the raiding community only recently, to those who have been actively involved since the dawn of World of Warcraft. Raid Tier Progression; Nighthold; 5/10M Tomb of Sargeras; 5/9M Antorus the Burning Throne; 2/11M Raid times: 9pm-11:30pm on Thursday and Sunday (Server Time) Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Being that the guild had a massive break and we lost valued members we are currently seeking all players who wish to have an easier raiding schedule, The guild is very upkeep and Organised when it comes to raiding and can be beneficial when coming to Real life situations! What else we offer: PvP; We are trying to take a step into the pvp part of things in wow to have some more ground of what end game can be in other aspects! Mythic Dungeons; We have created a Mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through Warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama/Toxicity - Come to raid Progression focused and prepared (Consumables/Enhancements) - Turn up 10-15 mins prior to set raid time - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself/Take constructive Criticism - BANTER contact: Guild Master - Skargrim#1387 Recruitment - Mzsunday#6226 Officer - Myrkrial#1998 We look forward to hearing from you!Rektgrim26 Nov 6
Nov 6 Inquistive (Recruitment)8/8H <Inquisitive> 8/8 H We are Inquisitive, our guild was formed late into the expansion of Legion. We then started heavily recruiting for like-minded individuals who wish to dedicate a certain amount of hours a week into progression raiding. The environment that Inquisitive aims to have is one that provides everyone an opportunity to voice out their opinion and suggestions. We strongly believe that the guild can only improve with the input of not only its leaders, but its members as well. "The chain is only as strong as its weakest link". A little bit about ourselves Up to date, our guild comprises mainly of Singaporeans, Malaysian, Filipinos and Australians however we welcome anyone from anywhere so as long as you’re keen to be part of the community. Majority of our core raiders comprise of working adults with day jobs and despite that, we still value the time spent together progressively raiding. We believe that with strong synergy and camaraderie among core raiders will drive us to push the guild to its maximum potential. Raid times Progression Runs: Sunday & Monday 8 pm-12 am GMT+ 8 Alt/Normal/Non-progression Runs: Friday 8 pm - 12 am GMT+ 8 What we're looking for Tanks • Vengeance DH • Blood DK • Brew master Monks Heals • Restoration Druid • Restoration Shaman • Holy Paladin • Mist weaver Monks DPS • Havoc Demon Hunters • Fury/Arms Warriors • Balance Druids • Frost/Unholy Death Knights Expectations If you’re looking to trial to join our core raid team this is what we expect from you: • Punctuality and patience • Consistent attendance for raiding • Utilization of flask, runes and potions • Enchants and gems all your gear • Have a working microphone and be vocal (ESPECIALLY FOR THE TANKS) • Receive essential criticism graciously. Doing so will allow you/us to learn and constantly strive for improvement. For more inquiries, you're more than welcome to post here or privately message me or my fellow recruiters using the different platforms posted below. Battle Net: chivalrous#1373 | blitztiger#11255 Discord: Ragingbane#5783 | Blitztiger#1431 | Shockerholic#9140Blitztiger0 Nov 6
Nov 6 [H] monk/war LF raiding guild [H] 365 ww/mw monk and 360 dps war lf raiding guild. hi im from the US that can only raid after 12am local time (6pm ST?). currently 8/8h. been looking for a late night raiding guild. hope to find one here. if you have any questions u can reach me BT: uzma#11784. tnx BT uzma#11784Ugotstomped2 Nov 6
Nov 6 375 MS Prot LF M Prog guild Howdy all, Returned to BFA after a long break (First tier of Cata) Looking for new Mythic prog guild preferably 2 nights a week. Currently 6/8H experience with 375 Prot spec and 374 Ret spec.\ pst Cuno#1773 Will be quite active when it comes to Btag so any recruiters please PST asap. CheersVanquizh1 Nov 6
Nov 6 [H] TRIBO GMT +8 Raiding Guild8/8H 2/8M < Tribo > has been a progression raiding guild for 10+ years and currently reside on Barthilas [Horde]. Our member base varies from Southeast Asia and Western Australia, with a few hailing from the US and Canada. Currently seeking quality players to fill out our raid roster and Mythic+ runs for BFA. Previous Tiers: 9/11M Antorus 6/9M ToS 10/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Tribo Tribo's first and foremost focus is 20m Mythic Raiding, 3 hours per night 3 nights a week on : Wed, Thurs, and Sun from: 10:30pm - 1:30am AEST 8:30pm - 11:30pm Perth/Singapore/Malaysia/HK Looking for all skilled players ALL Quality applicants will be considered, regardless of class! If you are one of the above, please submit your application here: http://www.tribo-barthilas.com/application If you have any questions you can direct them to any officers Jenn#1916 Jakiee#1461 Rapthefro#1218Sustandivo40 Nov 6
Nov 5 H 372 8/8H 1/8M Bear LF Guild Hi, I have a 372 eilvl bear thats looking for a 2 night raiding guild. Available Sunday to Thursday. I don't have an offspec, and don't plan on gearing up one. Happy to act as the guild's backup tank. I've pugged 8/8h and am 1/8m. I have generally blue (some purple) logs if that's important to you. I also enjoy M+, but only do so casually (highest is a 9 +2 WM). HMU on this thread if you have a spot open and I am more than happy to discuss viability for all parties involved. ThanksEesama6 Nov 5
Nov 5 [H] <Magnitude> 5/8M recruiting <Magnitude> is 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8H). We have a strong, progression-focused core raid team, made up of experienced and dedicated players from a variety of backgrounds. Our guild provides a friendly and welcoming home for players who are seeking to further their experience both in raids and dungeons whilst balancing real life obligations and guild commitments. We're an adult guild that loves a bit of banter, but still wants to progress. We want to kill bosses but be chill about it without yelling at each other. We don't want toxic behaviour or drama. We are also looking to strengthen our M+ community, and welcome friends and alts to our fun, casual raids. Our progression raid days are: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7-10PM SVT We raid socially on other days as well (for the alt-aholics). All great players are encouraged to apply! All classes and specs are welcome to apply for a position in our social raids, including newcomers and returnees. If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/etCIVYeEyJHmf5jo1 or message any of the officers or recruitment team in regards to being invited. Officers: Elandrix (CeeDee#1730) - GM Marlo (Marlo#11602) - Officer Roflstab (Roflstab#1869) - OfficerElandrix1 Nov 5
Nov 4 [H] 8/8H 1/8M Barthilas Recruiting for Mythic 10560 36 posts 5 hours ago <Hypersomnia> is a Horde raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M, we raid 7:30-10:30 server time on Wednesday and Monday nights. We are currently looking for healers and ranged DPS to join our core raiding group. Please feel free to shoot me a message or comment if you are interested. We also invite any social members whether it’s for Mplus, our Thursday normal/alts run or pvp everyone is welcome. Bnet: Kami#1280 Discord: Kaminogi#1743Kaminogi1 Nov 4
Nov 4 - -Shelby103 Nov 4
Nov 4 2-Night 8/8H Guild LFM Hi there, <Goomz> is looking for more players to reinforce our raid group and M+ community for the remainder of Uldir and into 8.1. We have currently cleared all Heroic content. Raid Schedule: Sunday: 7 - 10PM Server Time Monday: 7:30 - 10:30PM Server Time Tuesday: 8 - 11PM Server Time (Casual/Alt run - no obligation to attend) High Priority: • 2x Healers (Druid/Monk preferred) • Exceptional DPS All applicants will be subject to a one-week trial, at which point we'll make a decision on core membership. Casual membership available. About Goomz: We're a very open, friendly community that frequently banters. There are several groups of members who consistently run Mythic+ groups and PvP during non-raid nights. Add Krimsonmyst#1273 for more information.Krimsonmyst2 Nov 4
Nov 4 {H} Mythic + Looking for DPS/Tank Our small team of 3, is looking for 1 more DPS and a Tank to push Mythic +, we are currently all around 1k raider.io and are looking to push much higher +15 hopefully. We are after like minded individuals that would like to push and are mature. We have very flexible hours and can play most days. If interested feel free to add my btag and whisper ingame. Maccadin#6805Fatcât2 Nov 4
Nov 4 <War Criminals> 8/8H 6/8M Recruiting <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. Current Uldir Progression: 8/8H 6/8M We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Healers and Ranged Healers - Holy Pally All exceptional Range players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Angryzlock10 Nov 4
Nov 4 We are both dedicated and decently geared (im 376 he is 380) players focused on mythic progression. We are currently 8/8 H 2/8 MKrosshunter0 Nov 4
Nov 2 8/8H - 2/8M - LF Tanks/Dps Hello, 8/8H 2/8M - Australian - 7-10pm (NSW AEST/6-9pm QLD AEST) Weds/Thurs Requiring Tanks/DPS for progression and to fatten our roster. <NMB> is a guild that was created in 2012 and has frequently hit roster cap each expansion. We previously were predominately PvP although most of our members were ex-hardcore or progressive members from Vanilla-Wotlk We are a pretty fun Australian guild that try to keep a positive energy on raid nights. Attendance issues due to people having real life commitments or changes - completely understandable and they are always welcome back for Heroic runs etc. However, for Mythic progression we need to bolster our forces. We often pug 2 for Mythic - although quick to realise when we would be wasting raider time due to comp. If you are interested or just want a chat to see if you suit - please add me on B.Net tooki#1388 or discord Crit#8404 Off nights atm are alt Uldir normal/heroic runs - M+ and Rbgs with a lot of arena taking place as well.Critonmyface0 Nov 2
Nov 2 4/8M Enh sham LF melee spot Hello there. I'm currently playing an Enh Shaman (rogue alt) and am ilvl 378 currently 4/8M and am looking for a semi-hardcore guild (pref 3-4 nights a week) Mostly new to raiding but have decent logs 95+ parsing on most fights Previous guild disbanded and am looking for a core melee spot Logs/Wow prog https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/totemattic https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Totemattic If you need more info on anything feel free to hit me up on bnet Totemattic#1219 Cheers.Totemattic0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Mistweaver 1/8M with exp on Mother & Vectis Mistweaver monk looking for raiding guild - looking for a core spot can pull my weight and accept criticism - currently 8/8H 1/8 M with experience on M Mother & Vectis Preference to 7pm starts (+10) Looking for Long term and non toxic ( banter is ok ) Please have a stable roster, joined 3 guilds in 1.5 months all crack when I join Punchs#1554Slapfu1 Nov 2
Nov 1 [H] 7/8H 1/8M Barth Guild LFM We are a small group of players who get along well, like to banter and have fun while aiming to progress through pve content for BFA. We raid on Thursdays 8:00PM Server time, other nights for 10+ keys - alt raids - Mythic Raids If you are a competent and reliable player who cant dedicate more than 1 night per week but wish to get aotc for each tier add me on Bnet: kira980#6175Mistyweave0 Nov 1