Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
13h [H]Niflheim GMT+8 - (11/11M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trials of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold 9/9 M Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Any exceptional players from all classes / spec. If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at http://nif.guildlaunch.com or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139), Kaelarok (Kaelarok#6482) , Sylchas (Styles#1415) & Baitlord (rice#6374) in game.Akíza174 13h
1d <Back In My Day> 3/11M Recruiting About BIMD Back In My Day is a newly formed Horde progression raiding guild based on the Oceanic server, Barthilas. The core leaders of the guild have been playing World of Warcraft for 10+ years since the release of Vanilla. With large amount of active characters in the guild, we welcome all walks of life, whether you’re a new player, returning gamer or old school veteran. If you’re looking for a new place to call home. Raid Days (SVT GMT+10) - Wed: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mythic Mandatory) - Thu: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Heroic Optional) - Fri: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Alt / Optional) - Sun: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mythic Mandatory) This will increase for BFA progression raids as necessary. Our expectations - Research & understand fight mechanics. - Appropriately geared character. - Have excellent understanding of your class. - Raid attendance of 90% and above. What we offer you - Gear Enchants / Gem Upgrades. - Guild repairs for raids. - Raid (feasts) food. - Fun & Social environment. - Hardcore attitude for progression. - Weekly +15 Mythic runs. - Active guild with 30-60+ players always online. - Active discord filled with chatter and banter. - Opportunity to learn lower Mythics 0-15. Contact us Speak with any of the following Officers/GM: - Chopnblok#1675 (Chopnblok) - Awye#6148 (Dub) - Alithe#11405 (Alithelina) Alternatively you can speak with us in discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YwAxPXE Visit http://backinmyday.ggChopnblok14 1d
1d <Ardent> Now recruiting .Braver5 1d
1d [H] <Overtime> 8/11M - 2 Nights - Recruiting! Who are we? Overtime is a two night, semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild looking to bolster its numbers in preparation for Battle for Azeroth and current Mythic progression. We created this guild in early 2018 with a group of people who have been involved in leading guilds that have attained Cutting Edge in previous tiers and expansions. Our main focus was to develop a like-minded community ready to push through Mythic progression in Battle For Azeroth. Whilst this focus remains true, we are keen to push progression for the remainder of this tier with the ultimate goal of attaining Cutting Edge before the new expansion's launch. When do we raid? Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 8-11pm ST, with an optional Heroic fun run on Saturday. What are we looking for? We are looking for people with the following: - A positive attitude and a progression mind-set. - A willingness to learn and attain mastery of their spec/class. - A reliable computer and stable internet. - A commitment to our raiding schedule - we understand things occur in the real world, so we do appreciate a message in advance. - At least 6/11M on the toon you are applying as. Recruitment We are currently recruiting 1x Melee, 1x Ranged and 1x Healer. Please add Night#1378 or Lucriseth#1661 if you are interested in applying, or leave a message below.Lucriseth15 1d
1d [Alliance] Looking for a social guild Hi all, I'm looking for an alliance social guild, most general channels in game seem kind of dead and with cross realm everything it's kind of hard to find regular people! I'm currently working through mythic+ dungeons (highest tanked is a +10) and doing some LFR. Looking for a guild to run mythic+ dungeons with and general content. I play most week nights for a couple of hours and some afternoons on the weekend. Thanks!Finisterre0 1d
1d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 1d
1d [H] <Unreal Realities> 11/11H 7/11M 2 Nights RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC ANTORUS AND BFA! Tired of joining <Reformed for this Patch!> Guilds? Want a forever home where you can kill bosses in a relaxed environment? All exceptional applicants are considered. We raid two nights a week. Thursday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Monday: 8pm Server Time -> 11pm Server Time Sunday is a Achievements/Normal or Heroic/Old Content clear night and is optional. Wednesdays is sometimes a Normal Antorus run for Alts. Progress: We are currently 11/11N, 11/11H and 7/11M Antorus In Legion: - 7/7M EN when current. - 6/10M NH when current. - 5/9M ToS when current. In order of preference we are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Any and all Ranged DPS. Healers: Healers who can switch to DPS confidently, or vice versa. Melee: Heavy on melee currently, but open to applications for the right people for BFA. Tanks: Open to applications however not in need of at the moment. Who are we? We are a guild on Horde Barthilas and we have been raiding every single patch together since Ulduar, making us a long-term, well established and friendly guild that's been around for over 9 years. Every year we have a Guild Drinks where we get together in a different capital city (Brisbane was 2017, and looks like Sydney 2018) to meet the awesome people we play games with which makes us a great "forever home" for players of any persuasion. Every night of the week people can be found on the guild Discord chatting, doing Mythic+ and playing other games together. Our current roster sits at 20 active players, as a guild that is aiming to clear Mythic content within the current patch whilst only raiding two nights per week, as well as pushing in BFA, we are looking at boosting this to around 30 players. As for non-raiders, we have plenty of those as well with over 150 accounts in the guild. All non-raiders are welcome! To have a chat please add Miniegun#1879, Zameth#1106, or Codsyg#1424 or jump on to our forums at http://www.moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829. If you are on Barthilas feel free to hit up someone in the guild and see if any of us are online as well :)Miniegun31 1d
1d <Titanforged>(H) 2/11M recruiting Hi everyone. <Titanforged> 2/11M casual 2 night a week raiding guild is recruiting respectful, reliable and mature players for Mythic Progression. Main Raid Times - Wednesday & Thursday 8:00-11:00PM Server time Alt (Optional) Run - Fridays/Sundays 8:00 PM Server time start. Recruiting - All DPS will be considered. Priorities for Ret Pally / Frost or Unholy DK and a Mage. Casual/Social players are also welcome to join if they're looking for a great guild environment. Requirements - We require raiders to be able to commit to both raid nights. Be prepared for raids with flask/food buffs and logged in on time for raids. We use discord so you would need a working mic / headset. Attitude is everything for our guild. If you're already progressing through mythics and just want to join and whinge / complain about everything, or act elitist and be-little everyone then look elsewhere. We are after mature, respectful and dedicated players to clear through heroic/mythic content at a steady pace, but not forgetting that this game is meant to be played for fun at the same time. Please post any interests or questions here. Feel free to add my battle tag for a chat as well. Exodium#11621 Tyranastus#2275 Parsi68#1504 Thanks for your time. Look forward to seeing you in game.Exolock9 1d
2d [H]<Intolerance> - NZ timezone Raids/M+ Looking for DPS and Heals for casual raiding / smashing out +15’s. Will probably consider a tank w/ DPS offspec too – just need more warm bodies who are competent enough. Majority of our roster has been playing on and off since Vanilla. Raid times are 7ish til 10 ish on Thursdays, NZ Time. Clean up may occur on Sunday early arvo, depending on how bad our collective hangovers are. If you’re located in Wellington and are cool, feel free to become our drinking buddy. R18 – Language, Language and more Language. May contain Blood & Gore when one of our tanks jump while running through a door frame and concusses himself. Probably will contain sexual themes. Politically correct is Incorrect. If you are easily offended, please do not bother. If you aren’t afraid of words and want some 6.5/10 banter with the occasional setup to dish out the most brutal comeback, hit me up on Phohammer#1445.Phohammer2 2d
3d (DPS)<Strike First>(H) 4/11M Sun/Mon Hello everyone! Thanks for looking, So we here at <Strike First> are looking for more members to join our already friendly roster. Currently 4/11M We are recruiting for BFA getting a stable team to start the expansion off strong with. Looking for just those last few who will help us do just that. We have a rather active community doing M+ and hanging out on discord everyone is friendly and welcoming. Current Raid times are : 8pm - 11pm Server time both Sunday and Monday. We also have an Alt raid on Wednesdays - These may not always happen due to numbers. Our expectations of our raiders are rocking up to raid on time and fully ready flasks, enchants, food, gems, pots and a focus on killing bosses over the next 3 hours each night with some good banter involved. (Most nights we will have flasks and feasts provided but still best to come prepared) Our current recruitment is: Healers : Paladin / Shaman Ranged DPS: Hunters We aren't currently seeking any more melee. We require applicants be 960ilvl as well as at least 75 in their weapons. With at AOTC. How to get a hold of us : Battlenet : Nevah#6718 - Officer Blur#1165 - Officer Shippy#6304 - GM Or simply post here with a way we can contact you. Thanks for reading and hope to be raiding with you soon - Nevah.Nèvah21 3d
3d <Executive> 2/11M CASUAL RAIDING <Executive> are a 2/11M casual raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. We are currently looking for players who are looking just to raid casually and clear heroic Antorus on each weekly reset. If numbers permit then Mythic may be attempted. We currently raid 2 days a week with those being as follows: Wednesday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Thursday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Please note that there may be times when the raid may be extended if we are close to killing a boss. CLASSES We are currently looking for the following classes: -Mage -Resto Druid & Holy Paladin -Ret Paladin -Hunter We are looking for capable members who understand their class priorities, and are quick to learn mechanics. Core raiders are expected to be reliable, always up to date with current aspects of their spec, and always looking to improve themselves. Currently, we want to fine tune our roster to form a team capable of pushing higher levels of progression in the future. All players are welcome, but specs in high demand are listed above. We are also welcome to adding players who enjoy Mythic+. Please contact Obias, Sabelindria or Taylorhill in game if you are interested. Obias: OBree#1375 Sabelindria: Veon#11456 Taylorhill: Csnauk#1638Taylorhill22 3d
3d [H] <Dairy Queen> 2/11M Recruitment Sun/Mon <Dairy Queen> is currently 2/11M and looking to push into Mythic content towards the end run into Battle for Azeroth. Recruitment is currently open and we are looking for more players to join our ranks for progression content. What can we offer you? Drama free raiding with a chance to be on the ground floor of a reasonably new mythic progression team, one night heroic clears and alt runs and a few laughs as well as mythic plus keys run multiple times a week. When do we raid? Mythics --> Sunday/Monday 8-11pm Server time. Heroics --> Wednesday 8-11pm Server time. What classes are currently open? 2-3 x DPS (Prefer ranged. Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Warlocks) Everyone will be assessed on their merit. More warlocks, mages and shadow priests are always welcome. We are currently looking for more mythic quality raiders but more casual normal/heroic raiders are encouraged to join also. What we need from you? A commitment to gear yourself and play your character to the best of your ability and always look to better your previous weeks performances. Being above the 950 ilvl mark would be a major bonus also. How is loot done? We currently loot council progression fights to gear the raid in the most effective way. Performance and attendance will factor into the decisions as well as what current piece you have equipped. Alt runs are normally just personal loot. If you feel we would be a good fit for each other feel free to speak to anyone in guild to be pointed in the right direction or add Jake#11870 on b.net or Shammbles#7735 on Discord or drop us a line in our discord @ https://discord.gg/aHPUCUKLanelin6 3d
4d 10/11 Blood Dk lf Good Home as the title says, Im 10/11M, I am looking for a home for BfA, and heres abit about what im looking for and about me. I cant raid monday nights but any other nights are, Im looking for a 3-4 Night guild for BfA that intends to push hard to get buisness done, I dont want to spend anymore time progging this expansion and would prefer a guild at the same point or better then I in progress currently. I dont mind coming along and doing reclears on a Shadow Priest or Blood Dk. I intend to hit BfA hard getting 2-3 toons raid ready (I dont expect to use them all I just like having options if we need them). I want to be around people who want to Run keys, do alt things and have a chill time while also getting stuff done. Looking to play one of the following as a main - Tank of Dps Death Knight Tank Paladin Shadow Priest Hit me up on battlenet Nicko#1899 to chat, gather more info if you want, stuff like that.Xiliez0 4d
4d [H] <Moist> 6/11M ABT Recruiting DPS/Heals <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. Information: Current Progression: ABT 6/11M ToS 6/9M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Thursday or Friday Night: Heroic Run (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar18 4d
5d WTB Heavy Junkboxes Anyone have any heavy junkboxes for sale on barth horde?Villden0 5d
6d [A] Mistweaver LF Heroic Guild Greetings Oceanic! I main a Core Healer mistweaver on Hyjal for my Heroic only guild. I am looking to join an evening guild for BFA (some prep before for sure.) The character on Hyjal is Horde and has no relation to my play times for the evening raids I'm looking for. I am Fairly experienced in Mythic + and While I'm not geared for it in Legion and probably wont be in time, I am interested in Mythic Raiding in BFA. Even progression works for me as having things on farm for so long makes it not interesting. Only requirement I have is that the guild is Mature and organized. If you are interested you can add me to B.net for further discussions :) Battlenet: #murkyislife#6164Hotstitute0 6d
6d [H] <Ascension> 10/11M LFM M Argus Prog! Ascension was reformed with the simple goal of clearing current content in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Looking for players to come help us kill Mythic Argus. Raid Times: Monday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Wednesday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Current Recruitment: All exceptional players - Ranged DPS & 1 H Pally pref What do we need from you: Stable Internet connection and a reliable computer Good attendance, sometimes real life takes priority but we require a reasonable attendance rate to maintain a mythic raid spot We require effort outside of raid like researching fights, maintaining a reasonable level of traits etc Maturity is of most importance, we love a laugh, but most of the guild are older with busy schedules outside of wow so when we raid we expect people to be prepared, responsible and positive about getting content down. Bringing drama to the guild is not an option. What do you do from here: If you're interested in joining or have any questions contact either Korv, Montii, Sangrado or Purplehaze and we will have a chat and discuss the possibility of a trial. Contact: Sangrado - Paperdollman#1387 Montii - Montii#11295Montii4 6d
May 17 11/11M [H] Falconwing Square <Falconwing Square> ... About Us ... Progression ... Raid Times ... If you are interested just add Cheq#1253 or KillerPegasi#6337 on Bnet.Meawa55 May 17
May 17 [H] Inquisitive SG Guild <Inquisitive> is a semi-hardcore Singapore (SG) based guild filled with returning players on Barthilas. Although the guild is based in SG, it has players coming from different countries as well. The guild started its very first raid just last week, ending off with a full clear on Normal Antorus. The guild finished Heroic Antorus within its 4th week of raiding. The guild aims raid at Mythic level and be as competitive as we can once BFA hits. Hence, we are recruiting players to prepare for BFA. Current Progression of Guild Antorus Normal 11/11 Heroic 11/11 Our raiding time Monday: 8pm - 12am (+8 GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time Thursday: 8pm - 12am (+8GMT) 11pm - 3 am Server Time What type of raiding environment do we have? Inquisitive aims to provide a mature and professional raiding environment for our raiders. We do not believe that by shouting and screaming at people, problems will be solved. Unlike some guilds, we point out mistakes of our players and discuss ways in which we can solve the issues so as to ensure that there is always improvement after every single pull. Inquisitive strongly believes that teamwork is the key to success. While we remain serious and professional during progression raid days, we ensure that our casual/alt runs & gear farming days remain as fun as possible so everyone can just come together and have fun rather than being serious all the time. Expectation from our raiders - Be able to make it for at least 95% of the raids. - Be mature (No Drama). - Willing to progress with guild - Have consumables and flasks readily available during raid. - Accountability (Inform us in advance if you are unable to make it for raid) - Have Twitchapp/Discord available - Read up fights beforehand on your own - Have Mic - Turn up on time We are currently recruiting Melee DPS Rogue [High] Havoc Demon Hunter [High] Enhancement Shaman [High] Monk [Medium] Warrior [Medium] Feral Druid [Medium] Ranged DPS Elemental Shaman [Medium] Healers: Mistweaver [Medium] Holy Paladin [Medium] Resto Shaman [High] All exceptional players will be considered, regardless whether your class is needed or not. If interested, please apply at http://inquisitive.shivtr.com/ For more information/enquiries, Aelinva -> Leorax#1357 Kaesyn -> Gweee#1809Kreyla2 May 17
May 17 [H] <No Drama> - heroic guild LF DPS & Heals. <No Drama> is a Semi-casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic (9/11H) raiding Thursday/Monday 8:00-10:30pm ST. We are a newly formed guild, containing many returning players currently progressing through ABT as a guild, most of our raiders do however have AOTC. While we are a casual guild, we are obviously all keen raiders and are looking to clear content with the possibility of mythic in the near future. We are currently seeking more like minded players to fill out our group, we are looking for: DPS (most classes) Heals (shaman/priest/druid) Any questions, feel free to shoot a message in game to either myself or Kallani, or just post here.Lilthiccboi2 May 17
May 16 Close Please Hey, Frost DK with 965 ilvl looking for a chilled raiding guild to prog with for the rest of Legion and into BFA, have 11/11H and 1/11M experience with <Back In My Day> but i left the roster due to scheduling conflicts. Looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week and can't raid thursdays. Wowprogress profile - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Kzaa Thanks Discord - Kza#6424 Bnet - Kza#11556Kzaa5 May 16
May 15 Big Man On Campus - Now recruiting <Big Man On Campus> Hey, Big man on campus here.. We're a fresh guild on Barthilas looking to build a solid raid team for the upcoming expansion. Leadership has recently transferred over from Alliance Frostmourne. We've been active members in the PVE raid community for many years now. We understand that not everyone has as much time to give to WoW or raiding as we used too. We're focused on creating a strong and experienced raid team to finish the content quickly, easily and in a relaxed manner. We are recruiting people now in order to have a team set up and ready for launch so we're able to jump into progression as soon as possible late August. The end goal for this team is work through Mythic difficulty. At this stage all positions are open. Ideal members for the raid team will; - Have a stable and reliable internet connection and PC - Previous experience in raid content - Committed to show up on time and ready for raid - Pre-raid research into the fights and mechanics - A good understanding of their class and specs played Also do note, we use Discord. Raid times 7pm-10pm Wednesday (sever time) 7pm-10pm Sunday (server time) We also run a fun/alt run on Thursday's for anyone interested (7pm-10pm). At this point in time, we are still running Antorus for those who still want to raid during Legion! The same raid times apply. For more information add tigerstone#6906 on B.net.Auraparty4 May 15
May 14 [H] <Magnitude> 10/11M recruiting DPS <Magnitude> is currently 10/11 Mythic Antorus. We have a strong, progression-focused core raid team, made up of experienced and dedicated players from a variety of backgrounds. Our guild provides a friendly and welcoming home for players who are seeking to further their experience both in raids and dungeons whilst balancing real life obligations and guild commitments. We're an adult guild that loves a bit of banter, but still wants to progress. We want to kill bosses but be chill about it without yelling at each other. We don't want toxic behaviour or drama. We are also looking to strengthen our M+ community, and welcome friends and alts to our fun, casual raids. Our progression raid days are: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7-10PM SVT We raid socially on other days as well (for the alt-aholics). At the moment, our focus is Mythic Antorus progression. We are actively recruiting for our core raid team: DPS: Any great dps encouraged to apply! Tanks: Not right now. Healers: Not right now. All classes and specs are welcome to apply for a position in our social raids, including newcomers and returnees. If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/etCIVYeEyJHmf5jo1 or message any of the officers or recruitment team in regards to being invited. Officers: Elandrix (CeeDee#1730) - GM Rades (Rades#1945) - Officer Isilith (Marlo#11602) - Officer Roflstab (Roflstab#1869) - Officer Update: Aggramar down, now 10/11M!Elandrix4 May 14
May 14 Indecisive M Argus prog guild recruiting DPS Indecisive 10/11m recruiting 965+ (preferably 970) ranged dps for pure argus progression. Raid duration is 3 hours on Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm server till 10. Preferably players with 90+ heroic and 70+ mythic averages. Feel free to leave the guild after Argus is dead if you wish or continue playing with us if you enjoy our company. So far our prog has been relatively smooth seeing red phase twice in the first week although we have yet to get back there as our roster is not a consistent 20. Classes: Spriest, Hunter, Mage, Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock Add on Bnet: Sleepytime#11950, write below or throw me a message in-game. CheersSnsnsnsnsnsn0 May 14
May 13 resto druid Looking for 6/11+ mythic guild Currently 6/11 I'm looking to raid during the week again the last guild i was in raided weekends which i cant do now. I have all my resto lego's My Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/healbroHealbro1 May 13
May 13 964 Affliction Lock LF Raid guild 11/11 H and 1/11 M Antorus DoctorTerry#11328 Im transferring from Dalaran to Barthilas, so looking for mythic raiding guild. Transferring because of work/uni and being unable to make raid times. LF 2-3 nights for raiding a week, want to progress to mythic raiding Im a good laugh trust me https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26246107 - Logs https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Drgriffin - WowprogressDrgriffin1 May 13
May 12 Transmog Set! Looking to sell the complete (8/8) Replica Darkmantle Leather set if anyone is interested send me a message 'Conan#1530' looking to sell as a full set rather than pieces and I will sell cheaper than AH offers!Ezkalak0 May 12
May 10 New transfer 971 lock 10/11m exp lf guild. Hey there, My name is Grim, and I have just transferred to Barth from Frostmourne to play with some old friends and play horde again. Currently 971 equipped, 10/11 mythic exp either on the warlock or the alt dk tank. Preferably looking for a 2 or 3 night a week Aest time guild, with somewhat similar exp, who also like running M+ and other content. Battletag is Grim#1548, feel free to message or chuck any questions my way. Best of luck - GrimGrimlockz1 May 10
May 10 [H]<NSFW> PvP guild looking for new members <NSFW> Is a newly formed Australian guild On barthillas looking for new members to fill out our RGB team. We are still sorting out times/days depending on member availability but we are likely to be doing Saturday's around 8-9. Socials and arena players looking for regular games are always welcome too. We have discord and support many other blizzard games come a great Aussie gaming community For more info /w annallusion or Skillcapped in-game for more info Or add me personally on bnet @ valkrix#1135Annallusion1 May 10
May 9 [H] Exit Wound; 5/11M - Recruiting DPS camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together. Exit Wound is a horde guild based on Barthilas. We have been a raiding guild since Cata and have been consistently raiding since with very minimal breaks/downtime. Our roster is made of all different levels of experiences with people from back in Vanilla to people who have only started playing in WoD. Our guild prides itself on the camaraderie on people who are in our guild. The base of our guild consists of loyal, genuine and dedicated people who share the same passion for raiding as our leadership team who are also very strong and resilient, especially with all the curveballs the game can give to guilds regarding make or break situations in a raiding environment. We've had them all but we're still standing and going strong. We're looking for raiders who; > Who show up and are prompt and on time (100% attendance to pass trial) > Know their class and keep improving themselves > Able to take direction and constructive criticism > Have a decent internet connection/PC > Loyal to guilds! This is a HUGE quality we look for > Non-elitists > Have initiative - looking at fights/strats for current content > Be okay with rotating roster Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday Raid Times; 8pm - 11pm EST (7.45pm invites) Voice Comms; Discord Looting; Master Looter = CURRENTLY RECRUITING = Tanks; Closed. Healers; Closed Melee DPS; Open. Strong tanking OS is desirable. Ranged DPS; Open. ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE LOOKED AT If interested and think you'll be a great fit for our guild, please add; MissRenface#1693 or lyc#11918Rensocaramel105 May 9
May 7 - -Kbeckinsale0 May 7
May 6 [H] <My Finger Slipped> - BfA Prep <My Finger Slipped> is a guild, made up of fun and experienced players and we are looking to fire up our roster in preparation for BfA. As we grow our numbers before the launch of the new XPack, we are filling in the interim by running M+ dungeons, old content and alt runs through Heroic Antorus. The point of this is to begin creating a core team so we hit the ground running when the first raid drops in BfA, the goal being completing these raids on Mythic - So! Over the next few months and through the beginning of BfA's drop, we will be putting this team, and M+ teams, together to ensure our focus is widespread to cater to every style of WoW gamer; the min/maxers, the casuals, the dungeon crawlers and the fashionistas. We are a welcoming and friendly guild who also enjoys playing other games together outside of WoW when we have, or want, some downtime. Our approach is at-ease, however maintaining this means we only accept members who are 18+ (special circumstances granted if those under prove to be mature) - this restriction is due to our goal to stay away from toxicity and drama. Our guild is not meant to be a revolving door, but rather a home, a community or a family of gamers that you can stay with for the long run. Just as we want to enjoy what World of Warcraft has to offer, we endeavor to maintain a good group of individuals to move into the future together with. When BfA drops, and, understanding the commitments that life often demands, our progression raid nights will be two (2) nights a week: Monday - Thursday 7-10:30PM ST All classes and specs are welcome to apply to become part of our tight-knit community and if you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, please feel free to speak to any of the following people: Guild Master: Frostyrager (Frosty#15147) Officers: Jaycek (Jaylor#1691) Aithëne (Aithene#1796) Belielle Solastorm (Chopzy#1831) WáifuAithëne2 May 6
May 2 3/11M Holy Paladin LF raiding guild Holy paladin looking for a raiding guild before BFA start so i'm able to jump into progression as soon as possible. Currently 11/11H, 3/11M. Recently transferred from Alliance Forstmourne to Horde Barthilas. Have raided throughout Legion with a break in the middle of the xpac due to moving home and internet trouble. Steady and safe connection now with good PC. Have played holy paladin for a good amount of time and understand the very class well. Not interested in weekend raiding. Sunday evenings are acceptable. Most other weeknights are perfect. Happy to fill out any applications and participate in trials. Bnet - tigerstone#6906 - Please message me or add me if you have any questions. Looking to get in a team and sorted before BFA drops as mentioned previously to get right into raiding!Auraparty0 May 2
May 1 MM hunter lf guild for M antorus Hi there. Im currently looking for a new guild due to mine being on break right now. I have 6/11 exp on hunter and 7/11 on dh. Feel free to add my battletag Brotastic#1342Svetlaana0 May 1
May 1 Need old school plate crafter. Hey all, Does anyone know someone who can craft Enchanted Thorium Breastplate on Barthilas? Can compensate. Cheers.Datorc0 May 1
May 1 Fin FinChaøs1 May 1
May 1 <Marauders> [Barthilas H] LFM for mythic prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We are also looking for a healer preferably a palidan We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 May 1
Apr 30 <nsfw> a new guild with pvp focus <nsfw> is a newly formed guild looking to focus on pvp content such as arena and rbgs we also plan to do M+ content. We plan on getting a discord server going for both in and out of wow community gaming. If you are interested in joining a fun community please /w either skillcapped or annalusion for more informationSkillcapped0 Apr 30
Apr 28 LF Raiding Guild :) - Returning player LF a nice chill raiding guild to get back involved with b4 BFA. Returning mature age (34yrs) player. Been on and off for years now but not raided as part of a core guild since WOTLK. Please Help ! Can easily raid 2 nights a week. Still have some gearing to do but would love to start @ normal raids and move to where-ever from there even if that's just slotting into alt runs initially. Nice laid back player, quick learner who listens and likes to research fights. The game has changed a lot over the years and I'm keen to get caught up. Please save me from LFR (no social aspect thus not so much fun... among other reasons). Prefer AU guild.. but not too picky.Quwahk2 Apr 28
Apr 28 Exit Wound? Exit Stage Left! I just want to premise by saying that i find behavior like this despicable. You SHOULD NOT be able to advertise and recruit for your guild at 5/11 Mythic if you are unable to re-clear those bosses consistently.. or at all. Seems like these bosses were cleared with a different team. This is simply not morally correct. I recently trialed with this guild and embarked on a Mythic Antorus, The Burning Throne raid with the core team. We had somewhat major hiccups on every boss including multiple wipes on arguably simple bosses that have been cleared multiple times by this guild and should really be on farm. The same players making simple mistakes and blaming them on the game albeit only occurring to them. Logic prevails that should a "bug" keep occurring and is otherwise unheard of then it is in fact the player - As the old saying goes; Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair Just a fair warning to anyone looking to possibly trial or considering this guild in the near future. They are fantastic, friendly people and have good banter but unfortunately personality wont clear content. It honestly seemed like people were more concerned with joking around and being silly than concentrating on the content in front of them I have happily found a new home elsewhere whom are already proving far better in capability and morals.Juruce2 Apr 28
Apr 27 [H] <Prime> 2 nights. 9/11M. The most up to date information can be found in the Parent thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759261575Banethor6 Apr 27
Apr 27 . .Tajspirit0 Apr 27
Apr 26 [H] 11/11H Healer LF Prog Raid Guild Hey folks :) I'm currently looking for a Mythic progression raiding guild that has a nice friendly/family atmosphere. Would prefer to stay on Barthilas but always would consider xferring. Have a very big interest in doing A LOT of mythic + keys so also interested in making new friends to do that content with. My most geared healer ATM is my paladin at 955ilvl but have a really good grasp on other healers and currently gearing them all up. I am very motivated to progress and challenge myself not only with raiding but also improving on my own personal skill level on all healers. As said earlier, I am very interested in forming a lot of great friendships and interested in a guild that has a great social aspect to it. I am very keen to stay horde and believe i am very punctual in regards to turning up to raid and also being prepared. Also keen to raid between 7:00pm-10:30pm ST 2/3 days P/W. If you have any questions or would like to have a chat, please do add me on Bnet : Taj#11176 or simply reply to the message. Thanks.Tajknight0 Apr 26
Apr 26 [H] <Kazoku> 2/11M, Looking for Players! Who are we We’re largely a group of laid back working adults who are looking for quality progression despite our limited schedules. Our main bulk of players are from Singapore. We raid to have fun, challenge ourselves and see the content as far as possible. That said, we’re not here to burn ourselves out by treating raiding as a second full-time job, more like a full time hobby :D We believe in growing and cultivating a good gaming environment to teach and learn from each other. Goals Kazoku is looking to form a mythic raiding group in the next expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re currently running Heroic Antorus, and may progress to mythic eventually should we have sufficient raiders. Casual gamers are welcome to join! No strings attached. Ideal raiders Are committed and responsible Sufficiently competent in your class and specialization(s) Want a balance between personal life and raiding Want to learn and be a better gamer Raiding schedule Currently we raid on Thursdays and Mondays, GMT+8 9.30pm – 12.00am. This schedule may change nearer to BFA’s release in September. Currently recruiting Healer 1) Restoration Shaman 2) Holy Priest (M)DPS 1) Currently full - exceptional raiders do apply! (R)DPS 1) Moonkin Druid 2) Mage 3) Warlock 4) MM Hunter All exceptional players will be considered even if your class is not in the preference list above. Contact info & Btag Do contact Baddiest or Mercadesli in game, via mail or just hit us up with a whisper. If neither are online, do find anyone in guild to send a message! Mercadesli - gdjob#6368 Baddiest - Badazz#6861 Thanks and cya in Azeroth! last updated on - 26 Apr 2018Baddiest13 Apr 26
Apr 25 LF raiding guild Tank looking for mythic raiding guild. Add Daze#1809 to discuss.Therealruloc1 Apr 25
Apr 23 [H] LF A Guild - Normal/Heroic Casual Hey all, I am looking for a guild currently. Prefer to do raiding during weekends (or weekdays is fine). Looking for a sort of formal relaxed Normal raiding (and I can do some heroic as well). I've a microphone and can follow instructions ! Prefer around 9PM-11PM Weekends and also on Weekdays afternoon (looking at +8 GMT time - I don't mind +10GMT timezones) This is my ilvl and gear. I've few other characters (DK and a Holy Priest) that are geared (900+) I don't mind cross realm - feel free to add me - prasys#2512 !Veliaa0 Apr 23
Apr 21 [A]The Collective 2/11M 11/11H LF Deeps Hey all! A little bit about us, we are a casual guild, looking at pushing mythic. We are a long standing Khaz guild, going through a transition into mythic raiding on a casual basis for BFA. Our guildies are at various levels, from social, casual, to semi hard core raiders. We are not an elitist/hard core raiding guild by anyones standards, however, for mythic you are expected to perform to the bare minimum requirements of the raid/bosses before you. We like to have a laugh, people play PUBG/Hots/many more games together, a rather tight knit group. We are open to social guildies who want to have an active guild to run with. Our social guild members who are online and ready come to raid, go to raid. Currently we are looking for DPS, but we are open to healers and tanks who can OS DPS. We do Mythic Fri/Sat 7pm AEST (Syd/Melb) and heroics on Wednesday or Thursday for those who still want trinkets and legendaries etc etc. Raiding is not a requirement, nor is it a full time job, but you are expected to know basic raid 101s of interrupts, DPSing while moving, and following raid calls and basic strategies, etc etc. No one wants to waste time in raid, so the better you are the easier the raids become. PST Myself (Temeflaps#1455), Vishious (Vishious#11228) ,Abz [GM](Muttdog#1447), Kittykyla (Kittykyla#1799), or Healbotz (Swordblazer#1431) for more info!Afkflaps1 Apr 21
Apr 20 LF ALLiance guild i am looking for alliance guild .. friendly and active ilvl 915 rogue assassinationOrainzz0 Apr 20
Apr 19 looking for 11/11m guild 977 balance druid looking for 11/11m ATBT guildFlookey1 Apr 19