Barthilas

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
10h Exit Wound? Exit Stage Left! I just want to premise by saying that i find behavior like this despicable. You SHOULD NOT be able to advertise and recruit for your guild at 5/11 Mythic if you are unable to re-clear those bosses consistently.. or at all. Seems like these bosses were cleared with a different team. This is simply not morally correct. I recently trialed with this guild and embarked on a Mythic Antorus, The Burning Throne raid with the core team. We had somewhat major hiccups on every boss including multiple wipes on arguably simple bosses that have been cleared multiple times by this guild and should really be on farm. The same players making simple mistakes and blaming them on the game albeit only occurring to them. Logic prevails that should a "bug" keep occurring and is otherwise unheard of then it is in fact the player - As the old saying goes; Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair Just a fair warning to anyone looking to possibly trial or considering this guild in the near future. They are fantastic, friendly people and have good banter but unfortunately personality wont clear content. It honestly seemed like people were more concerned with joking around and being silly than concentrating on the content in front of them I have happily found a new home elsewhere whom are already proving far better in capability and morals.Juruce0 10h
11h [H] <Ascension> 10/11M LFM M Argus Prog! Ascension was reformed with the simple goal of clearing current content in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Looking for players to come help us kill Mythic Argus. Raid Times: Monday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Wednesday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 -11:00 PM ST Current Recruitment: All exceptional players - Ranged DPS & 1 H Pally pref What do we need from you: Stable Internet connection and a reliable computer Good attendance, sometimes real life takes priority but we require a reasonable attendance rate to maintain a mythic raid spot We require effort outside of raid like researching fights, maintaining a reasonable level of traits etc Maturity is of most importance, we love a laugh, but most of the guild are older with busy schedules outside of wow so when we raid we expect people to be prepared, responsible and positive about getting content down. Bringing drama to the guild is not an option. What do you do from here: If you're interested in joining or have any questions contact either Korv, Montii, Sangrado or Purplehaze and we will have a chat and discuss the possibility of a trial. Contact: Sangrado - Paperdollman#1387 Montii - Montii#11295Montii1 11h
11h <Back In My Day> 11/11H Recruiting About BIMD Back In My Day is a newly formed Horde progression raiding guild based on the Oceanic server, Barthilas. The core leaders of the guild have been playing World of Warcraft for 10+ years since the release of Vanilla. With large amount of active characters in the guild, we welcome all walks of life, whether you’re a new player, returning gamer or old school veteran. If you’re looking for a new place to call home. Milestones & Progression - Guild Transfer/Reformed (17/02/2018) - 11/11 Normal AtBT (18/03/2018) - 11/11 Heroic AtBT (22/04/2018) Raid Days (SVT GMT+10) - Wed: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mandatory) - Fri: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Alt / Optional) - Sun: 8.30pm-11.30pm SVT (Mandatory) This will increase for BFA progression raids as necessary. Our expectations - Research & understand fight mechanics. - Appropriately geared character. - Have excellent understanding of your class. - Raid attendance of 90% and above. What we offer you - Gear Enchants / Gem Upgrades. - Guild repairs for raids. - Raid (feasts) food. - Fun & Social environment. - Hardcore attitude for progression. - Weekly +15 Mythic runs. - Active guild with 30-60+ players always online. - Active discord filled with chatter and banter. - Opportunity to learn lower Mythics 0-15. Contact us Speak with any of the following Officers/GM: - Chopnblok#1675 (Chopnblok) - Awye#6148 (Dub) Alternatively you can speak with us in discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YwAxPXE Visit http://backinmyday.ggChopnblok6 11h
12h <Executive> 2/11M CASUAL RAIDING <Executive> are a 2/11M casual raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. We are currently looking for players who are looking just to raid casually and clear heroic Antorus on each weekly reset. If numbers permit then Mythic may be attempted. We currently raid 2 days a week with those being as follows: Wednesday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Thursday - 8pm-11pm (AEST) Please note that there may be times when the raid may be extended if we are close to killing a boss. CLASSES We are currently looking for the following classes: -Mage -Resto Druid & Holy Paladin We are looking for capable members who understand their class priorities, and are quick to learn mechanics. Core raiders are expected to be reliable, always up to date with current aspects of their spec, and always looking to improve themselves. Currently, we want to fine tune our roster to form a team capable of pushing higher levels of progression in the future. All players are welcome, but specs in high demand are listed above. We are also welcome to adding players who enjoy Mythic+. Please contact Obias, Sabelindria or Taylorhill in game if you are interested. Obree: AusOBree#1917 Sabelindria: Veon#11456 Taylorhill: Csnauk#1638Taylorhill17 12h
16h NA NATajknight0 16h
18h [H] <Kazoku> 11/11H, Looking for Players! Who are we We’re largely a group of laid back working adults who are looking for quality progression despite our limited schedules. Our main bulk of players are from Singapore. We raid to have fun, challenge ourselves and see the content as far as possible. That said, we’re not here to burn ourselves out by treating raiding as a second full-time job, more like a full time hobby :D We believe in growing and cultivating a good gaming environment to teach and learn from each other. Goals Kazoku is looking to form a mythic raiding group in the next expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re currently running Heroic Antorus, and may progress to mythic eventually should we have sufficient raiders. Casual gamers are welcome to join! No strings attached. Ideal raiders Are committed and responsible Sufficiently competent in your class and specialization(s) Want a balance between personal life and raiding Want to learn and be a better gamer Raiding schedule Currently we raid on Thursdays and Mondays, GMT+8 9.30pm – 12.00am. This schedule may change nearer to BFA’s release in September. Currently recruiting Healer 1) Restoration Shaman 2) Holy Priest (M)DPS 1) Rogue 2) Havoc Demon Hunter (R)DPS 1) Moonkin Druid 2) Mage 3) Warlock 4) MM Hunter All exceptional players will be considered even if your class is not in the preference list above. Contact info & Btag Do contact Baddiest or Mercadesli in game, via mail or just hit us up with a whisper. If neither are online, do find anyone in guild to send a message! Mercadesli - gdjob#6368 Baddiest - Badazz#6861 Thanks and cya in Azeroth! last updated on - 26 Apr 2018Baddiest13 18h
1d LF raiding guild Tank looking for mythic raiding guild. Add Daze#1809 to discuss.Therealruloc1 1d
1d LF Raiding Guild :) - Returning player LF a nice chill raiding guild to get back involved with b4 BFA. Returning mature age (34yrs) player. Been on and off for years now but not raided as part of a core guild since WOTLK. Please Help ! Can easily raid 2 nights a week. Still have some gearing to do but would love to start @ normal raids and move to where-ever from there even if that's just slotting into alt runs initially. Nice laid back player, quick learner who listens and likes to research fights. The game has changed a lot over the years and I'm keen to get caught up. Please save me from LFR (no social aspect thus not so much fun... among other reasons). Prefer AU guild.. but not too picky.Quwahk1 1d
1d [H] Exit Wound; 5/11M - LFM DPS/Healer camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together. Exit Wound is a horde guild based on Barthilas. We have been a raiding guild since Cata and have been consistently raiding since with very minimal breaks/downtime. Our roster is made of all different levels of experiences with people from back in Vanilla to people who have only started playing in WoD. Our guild prides itself on the camaraderie on people who are in our guild. The base of our guild consists of loyal, genuine and dedicated people who share the same passion for raiding as our leadership team who are also very strong and resilient, especially with all the curveballs the game can give to guilds regarding make or break situations in a raiding environment. We've had them all but we're still standing and going strong. We're looking for raiders who; > Who show up and are prompt and on time (100% attendance to pass trial) > Know their class and keep improving themselves > Able to take direction and constructive criticism > Have a decent internet connection/PC > Loyal to guilds! This is a HUGE quality we look for > Non-elitists > Have initiative - looking at fights/strats for current content > Be okay with rotating roster Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday Raid Times; 8pm - 11pm EST (7.45pm invites) Voice Comms; Discord Looting; Master Looter = CURRENTLY RECRUITING = Tanks; Closed. Healers; Open (Shaman pref) Melee DPS; Open. Strong tanking OS is desirable. Ranged DPS; Open!! - Boomkins, Hunters and Spriests specifically. ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE LOOKED AT If interested and think you'll be a great fit for our guild, please add; MissRenface#1693 or lyc#11918Rensocaramel101 1d
2d (DPS)<Strike First>(H) 3/11M Sun/Mon Hello everyone! Thanks for looking, So we here at <Strike First> are looking for more members to join our already friendly roster. Currently 3/11M - 11/11H We are looking mostly at select classes as mentioned below how ever we will also consider anyone who shows they are outstanding! We have a rather active community doing M+ and hanging out on discord everyone is friendly and welcoming. We have recently started in mythic and are still clearing heroic for the time being. Current Raid times are : 8pm - 11pm Server time both Sunday and Monday. We also have an Alt raid on Wednesdays Our expectations of our raiders are 80% attendance, rocking up to raid on time and fully ready flasks, enchants, food, gems, pots and a focus on killing bosses over the next 3 hours each night with some good banter involved. (Most nights we will have flasks and feasts provided but still best to come prepared) Our current recruitment is: Elemental Shamans Hunters Other Ranged dps also We aren't currently seeking any more melee. We require applicants be 950ilvl as well as at least 75 in their weapons and cleared heroic at least once. How to get a hold of us : Battlenet : Nevah#6718 - Officer Blur#1165 - Officer Shippy#6304 - GM Or simply post here with a way we can contact you. Thanks for reading and hope to be raiding with you soon - Nevah.Nèvah14 2d
3d [H] <My Finger Slipped> 2/11M - Core LFM DPS <My Finger Slipped> is currently 2/11 Mythic on Antorus and our core raid team, made up of fun and experienced players, has a strong focus on progression. With an at-ease approach to content, MFS is a welcoming guild who enjoys gaming together outside of raids as much as within them. This includes, but is not limited to; levelling new toons together, running M+ dungeons for that delicious loot or completing older content for those sweet, sweet transmogs. With members 18+, we endeavour to build a mature and tight-knit community to hit World of Warcraft's content with, preferring to stay away from drama and toxic behaviour. Understanding the commitments life often demands, our progression raids are two (2) nights a week: Monday - Thursday 7-10:30PM ST We are currently recruiting for our core raid team and those who are preparing to enter BfA. Please note, we seek members who plan to remain loyal and dedicated to the guild: DPS: ANY | Tanks: CLOSED | Healers: HOLY PRIEST All classes and specs are welcome to apply to become part of our tight-knit community. Loot System: EPGP If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to apply by speaking to any of the following people: Guild Master: Frostyrager (Frosty#15147) Officers: Jaycek (Jaylor#1691) Aithëne (Aithene#1796) Belielle Mikok Solastorm (Chopzy#1831) Moonfirepun Tuttea Wáifu WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/My+Finger+SlippedAithëne1 3d
3d [H]Niflheim GMT+8 - (11/11M) LFM! Greetings! <Niflheim> - Barthilas, is a GMT+8 raiding guild and is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Mythic progression for current and future expansions. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then <Niflheim> wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 M Trials of Valor 10/10 M Nighthold 9/9 M Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne What we expect from you Able to commit to near 100% attendance Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 12am Server time to 3am Server time (9pm - 12am +8GMT) Usual Raid time: 11pm - 2am server time Daylight savings Raid time: 12am - 3am server time Currently RECRUITING: Any exceptional players from all classes / spec. If you are an exceptional player and your class is not listed and you are interested in joining, you may also apply at http://nif.guildlaunch.com or you can leave a message below. You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. Lastly, you may also contact Akíza (Akiza#11139), Kaelarok (Kaelarok#6482) , Sylchas (Styles#1415) & Baitlord (rice#6374) in game.Akíza172 3d
3d Fin FinChaøs0 3d
3d [H] LF A Guild - Normal/Heroic Casual Hey all, I am looking for a guild currently. Prefer to do raiding during weekends (or weekdays is fine). Looking for a sort of formal relaxed Normal raiding (and I can do some heroic as well). I've a microphone and can follow instructions ! Prefer around 9PM-11PM Weekends and also on Weekdays afternoon (looking at +8 GMT time - I don't mind +10GMT timezones) This is my ilvl and gear. I've few other characters (DK and a Holy Priest) that are geared (900+) I don't mind cross realm - feel free to add me - prasys#2512 !Veliaa0 3d
3d [H]<Intolerance> - NZ timezone Raids/M+ Looking for DPS and Heals for casual raiding / smashing out +15’s. Will probably consider a tank w/ DPS offspec too – just need more warm bodies who are competent enough. Majority of our roster has been playing on and off since Vanilla. Raid times are 7ish til 10 ish on Thursdays, NZ Time. Clean up may occur on Sunday early arvo, depending on how bad our collective hangovers are. If you’re located in Wellington and are cool, feel free to become our drinking buddy. R18 – Language, Language and more Language. May contain Blood & Gore when one of our tanks jump while running through a door frame and concusses himself. Probably will contain sexual themes. Politically correct is Incorrect. If you are easily offended, please do not bother. If you aren’t afraid of words and want some 6.5/10 banter with the occasional setup to dish out the most brutal comeback, hit me up on Phohammer#1445.Phohammer1 3d
4d [A]The Collective 2/11M 11/11H LF Deeps Hey all! A little bit about us, we are a casual guild, looking at pushing mythic. We are a long standing Khaz guild, going through a transition into mythic raiding on a casual basis for BFA. Our guildies are at various levels, from social, casual, to semi hard core raiders. We are not an elitist/hard core raiding guild by anyones standards, however, for mythic you are expected to perform to the bare minimum requirements of the raid/bosses before you. We like to have a laugh, people play PUBG/Hots/many more games together, a rather tight knit group. We are open to social guildies who want to have an active guild to run with. Our social guild members who are online and ready come to raid, go to raid. Currently we are looking for DPS, but we are open to healers and tanks who can OS DPS. We do Mythic Fri/Sat 7pm AEST (Syd/Melb) and heroics on Wednesday or Thursday for those who still want trinkets and legendaries etc etc. Raiding is not a requirement, nor is it a full time job, but you are expected to know basic raid 101s of interrupts, DPSing while moving, and following raid calls and basic strategies, etc etc. No one wants to waste time in raid, so the better you are the easier the raids become. message me on battle.net (Temeflaps#1455) for more info!Afkflaps1 4d
6d LF ALLiance guild i am looking for alliance guild .. friendly and active ilvl 915 rogue assassinationOrainzz0 6d
6d looking for 11/11m guild 977 balance druid looking for 11/11m ATBT guildFlookey1 6d
Apr 19 H Lock+Mage LF newb friendly norm prog. I am a returning player, experienced in wow. My partner has just recently started playing and is now a 905 ilvl mage. She is still coming to terms with the game and learning. We are after a guild that runs regular Mythic +, and some Normal/Heroic Antorus. Thanks!Voidar2 Apr 19
Apr 19 [H]<Quintessence> GMT+8 2 late nights a week If you're a Horde player looking for some people to do some late expansion progress raiding then hit that apply button now! Currently looking for: Tanks: Need one with a DPS offspec, preferably Druid, Paladin or Warrior Healers: Druid, Shaman, Monk Melee: Shaman, Paladin, Warrior (preferably with Tank/Heal offspec) RDPS: Mage, Hunter, Shaman These are the top priority ones but do not hesitate to send us a message even if your class/spec is not listed! We are on GMT+8. Raid schedule: Mon & Thu 830PM-12MN Requirements: Fun Friendly Able to commit to raid times ilevel min 920 We also do M+ runs on most nights with whoever is online. Also accepting committed, cross realm raiders (we are on Thaurissan)!Khreos0 Apr 19
Apr 19 <Titanforged>(H) recruiting all classes Hi everyone. <Titanforged> 11/11H casual 2 night a week raiding guild is recruiting respectful, reliable and mature players for Mythic Progression. Main Raid Times - Wednesday & Thursday 8:00-11:00PM Server time (7:30-10:30 AEST) Alt (Optional) Run - Fridays/Sundays 8:00 PM Server time start. Recruiting - All DPS will be considered. Priorities for Ret Pally / Frost or Unholy DK and a Mage. Casual/Social players are also welcome to join if they're looking for a great guild environment. Requirements - We require raiders to be able to commit to both raid nights. Be prepared for raids with flask/food buffs and logged in on time for raids. We use discord so you would need a working mic / headset. Attitude is everything for our guild. If you're already progressing through mythics and just want to join and whinge / complain about everything, or act elitist and be-little everyone then look elsewhere. We are after mature, respectful and dedicated players to clear through heroic/mythic content at a steady pace, but not forgetting that this game is meant to be played for fun at the same time. Please post any interests or questions here. Feel free to add my battle tag for a chat as well. Exodium#11621 Tyranastus#2275 Thanks for your time. Look forward to seeing you in game.Exolock3 Apr 19
Apr 18 964 Warrior w/ Tank OS 964 Warrior with tank OS looking for new guild. Was on Frostmourne raiding 3 nights a week. Unfortunately guild died early into mythic progression, so I took a small break. Looking to join new raiding guild 2-3 nights per week. Don't mind playing casual until BFA hits. Jakeyy#1518Tinydoodle2 Apr 18
Apr 18 [H]<Spotless> SG GMT+8 7/11M 6/9M 9/10M 7/7M <Spotless> - Barthilas Hi, we are a late night GMT+8 raiding guild made up of mainly working Singaporeans/Australians adults. We are currently looking for dedicated players for Mythic progression. If you are looking for a social, friendly and efficient raiding guild, look no further! Progression: 7/11M 7/7M 2/3M 9/10M 6/9M Raid times: 9-1130pm SGT (GMT+8)/ 12am to 230 am SVT on Wed, Thurs and Sun. Optional casual raid on Mon Expectations Commitment Preparedness Respectful Recruitment All exceptional and dedicated raiders with good mechanics. In particular we are looking at, but are not limited to the following: Melee Dps - DH Range Dps - Locks, Mage Tanks - Urgent MT and OT with a DPS OS/MS Healer - Urgent Holy pally Loot System EPGP Communication Discord Whatsapp Casuals are also welcomed. We do frequent mythic+ and normal/heroic raid clears. Please feel free to contact either myself (Ewnsha/Ewnairr) ewnair#1890 or anyone in the guild really. You will be pointed to the correct channels. Please don't post in this thread as I may miss the message. Just add me instead. Thanks for reading!Ewnsha160 Apr 18
Apr 18 [H] <Slash Roll> 1/11M Recruiting! Hi everyone! <Slash Roll> is a chill Horde guild based on US-Barthilas! Avid gamblers and lovers of killing big bad guys, we clear heroic every week and have just started going into mythic. However we are not a hardcore mythic raid guild. We raid two nights a week with a third night dedicated to doing something fun. We run keys and aim to get as many people as we can a +15 for the week. We also have a few people who love PvP! RAID DEETS Wednesday 9.30pm - 12.30pm SVT - usually our heroic clear night. If we're having a particularly off week heroic will be finished on Sunday before mythic. Sunday 9.30pm - 12.30pm SVT - mythic raid. Again, we are not focused on pushing mythic hard core. With heroic on clear we would rather not waste a raid night. Saturday nights kick off around 8.30pm SVT and are a non-compulsory night with a guaranteed event happening. Usually they will be either alt runs or running old mythic raids. So far we've had an alt run and have cleared mythic Emerald Nightmare. We're looking at doing some other fun things in the future! All in all <Slash Roll> is a chill, fun guild. Whether you're looking for raiding, mythic+, or just somewhere to hang out, send us a message! Fennekin#11762 Sharky#2786Sialynn0 Apr 18
Apr 17 [H] <Prime> 2 nights. 8/11M. Who Are We? <Prime> Barthilas is an AUS/NZ horde guild with players that want to raid casually but still achieve Mythic level progression. Our raid environments are easy-going and low ego, but we get things done with hardcore efficiency. Currently Recruiting Tank: Closed Healer: Closed Melee: 1 spot Ranged: 1 spot We are looking for geared players ready to deliver results in Mythic raiding. Logs will be reviewed as part of the initial assessment. Raid Schedule (7:30pm until 10pm ST) Progression - Wednesday Farm / Optional - Friday Progression - Monday If you have to be absent on progression nights, we expect a courtesy notification on Discord in advance. Previous Raid Progression 4/9M ToS 6/10M NH 6/7M EN Our Expectations of Core Raiders - Discord - Both during and outside of game - Consistency - Mechanically, attendance - High preparedness - Punctuality, consumables, bonus rolls and talents. - High awareness - Be aware of your personal roles and responsibilities for every boss fight. - Addons - Low ego, high performing raiders What We offer Core Raiders - We will provide food, cauldron (flasks) and repairs - Personal loot - A fun, friendly team based environment. - Progression raiding with just 2 nights - An open Officer core that is willing to hear you out How to Apply? I am contactable via: 1. Direct message on Discord - Banethor#2822; or 2. Jump in our guild Discord and ask for any officer https://discord.gg/US4TCFF; or 3. Battle.net Banethor#11159Banethor5 Apr 17
Apr 17 << ATAXYIA>> LFM for wed nights! Ataxyia (3/11M) is currently looking for 1x tank and some dps, who want to clear heroic on wed nights with us, starting at 7.30pm ST. We are a very social and active guild, who are currently keeping it casual until BFA. Besides the wed night run, we hold alt norm/heroic runs (and sometimes the odd drunk run raid :P) throughout the week/weekend. As well as raids, there is always keys being run across most nights. Ataxyia is a fun friendly guild, full of social people, that are all here to have fun, chill out and enjoy the game! Everyone's welcome, including casuals, if you want to know more please don't hesitate to message me on BNET, or leave a reply and ill get back to you :) Anekaiz#6824 (jaiylah)Jaiylah4 Apr 17
Apr 17 Beware this fellow. Akazgrim-Barthilas. Repeatedly made groups and disbanded them in order to troll other people. Avoid at all costs. Wonderful piece of work. Link to his profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/akazgrim Can't be bothered linking alts.Aláric0 Apr 17
Apr 17 Mythic+ OCE Community Discord Hi all If you are anything like me, you have been struggling to find Mythic+ groups for oceanic keys. In effort to make this easier and assist players with forming new friendships and bonds, I've created a dedicated Discord community for OCE Mythic+ keys. https://discord.gg/9mtpSb7 Features include; Rank bot to update Mythic+ score\ Dedicated M+ rooms LFG for both horde and alliance Music bot Capped dungeon voice channels (to prevent people spamming / joining mid-run) Look forward to seeing you there!Rubîx0 Apr 17
Apr 17 New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Horde 11/11 AoTC New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Barthilas PvP Oceanic 11/11 AOTC 4/11 Mythic Wed Thur Aus/NZ 6pm to 8.30pm Server Time / 8pm to 10.30pm NZ Time Mythic Ready DPS and Healers for Antorus Prog. We are looking for Mythic Ready Raiders to fit into our 4/11 Progression, not people who need to farm Heroic to get to Mythic. DPS/Healer who and Flex Specs and have BiS Legos etc that can do prog on either spec. Warlocks. If your a New Zealander/Oceanic Player looking for a decent prog guild then give me a message in game: ChrisNZ09#1353 Thanks, Christopher. Casual Oceanic Players Welcome Too.Cynetik139 Apr 17
Apr 16 (A)Spriest lf PVp guild 963 spriest lf pvp guild that does RBGs and Rated arenas.Sairrus1 Apr 16
Apr 16 <Overtime> Fresh Guild looking for raiders! Hey, all! <Overtime> [5/11M] is a fresh 2-night Mythic raiding guild looking to bolster its numbers in preparation for Battle for Azeroth and current Mythic progression. Our raid times are Wednesday/Sunday 8-11pm ST. We are a 2-night mythic raiding guild for people who lead busy lives but still want to smash out prog. Please add Night#1378 or Lucriseth#1661 for more information!Lucriseth6 Apr 16
Apr 16 WTS Horde Guild WTS my unused Guild on Barth Horde. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Jidai/ It comes with 8 bank slots but more importantly the 2305 Ach points (Ranks top 10 on Barth) Has all the best stuff unlocked as of early wod including thundering Serpent. Also has a tab full of random BOE and pets. Looking for reasonable offers, catch me here, in game or Jidai#11963Jidai1 Apr 16
Apr 15 [H] Ret Pally & MM Hunter LF Guild Hey there, My SO and I are on freshly boosted toons, I am a returning player and she is new to the game. We're looking for a friendly SG/SEA based guild to join. Our end goal is to start raiding twice weekly to gear up for raids in BfA. We're both working professionals that hold day jobs but we're looking for a guild to call home. We're mature, friendly and looking for raiding opportunities as well as guidance on the new content! Do feel free to hit us up or leave me a message here if we're not on!Erethor0 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF active raiding guild Hi, I'm an ilvl 944 aff warlock looking to get into heroic and mythic raiding, I'm somewhat new to raiding but willing to learn the mechanics . The ideal guild will raid 2-3 nights a week. I can raid till 10pm Sever time on weekdays and all night on weekends. there is no preference on raid days any days work for me. if you would like to chat add my Battlenet id: BallOfMeat#1540Ballofmeat0 Apr 15
Apr 15 [H] <Dairy Queen> 11/11H Sunday Raiding Group We are a newly transferred guild of a core group of players for the past 5 years or so. We have had success in previous tiers in both heroic and mythic raiding and are looking for fresh players to form a strong group on Barth to hit the ground running come BfA. We are currently recruiting players that are interested in one casual heroic clears and mythic plus keys until getting a bit more serious in Battle for Azeroth. What can we offer you? Drama free raiding with one night heroic clears and a few laughs as well as mythic plus keys run multiple times a week. When do we raid? Sunday 8-11pm Server time. What classes are currently open? Ranged DPS but everyone will be assessed on their merit. What we need from you? Looking for players above the 940 ilvl mark currently. However we are happy to gear lower ilvl players through normals and mythic plus runs if the committment is there. If you feel we would be a good fit for each other feel free to speak to anyone in guild to be pointed in the right direction or add Jake#11870 on b.net or Shammbles#7735 on Discord. Thanks for your time!Lanelin1 Apr 15
Apr 15 [H] <Baphomet> 9/11M LFM Hi all! <Baphomet> on Barthilas Horde, was formed in December 2017 by high performing raiders from top guilds from different servers. We are currently recruiting exceptional players for mythic Antorus progression. This guild has one agenda only and that is to push progression to see end game content. What you'll be given is a raiding environment with like minded individuals who wants to achieve the same goals. Outside of raiding, we have active mythic plus teams running to not only get 15s done but to also help you push your mythic score rating! Raid Times Wednesday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Thursday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Monday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Current Requirements 1 x Tank (Pref not Prot Pally) Healers - Resto Shaman, Resto Druid DPS - Hunter, Balance Druid Of course, any exceptional players will be considered! You perform better than our current raiders, you get their spot. If you want more info, please add me on Jumn#11185Jumn17 Apr 15
Apr 15 [H] <Magnitude> 9/11M recruiting DPS <Magnitude> is currently 9/11 Mythic Antorus. We have a strong, progression-focused core raid team, made up of experienced and dedicated players from a variety of backgrounds. Our guild provides a friendly and welcoming home for players who are seeking to further their experience both in raids and dungeons whilst balancing real life obligations and guild commitments. We're an adult guild that loves a bit of banter, but still wants to progress. We want to kill bosses but be chill about it without yelling at each other. We don't want toxic behaviour or drama. We are also looking to strengthen our M+ community, and welcome friends and alts to our fun, casual raids. Our progression raid days are: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 7-10PM SVT We raid socially on other days as well (for the alt-aholics). At the moment, our focus is Mythic Antorus progression. We are actively recruiting for our core raid team: DPS: Any great dps encouraged to apply! Tanks: Not right now. Healers: Not right now. All classes and specs are welcome to apply for a position in our social raids, including newcomers and returnees. If you feel that our guild may be well-suited to you, feel free to apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/etCIVYeEyJHmf5jo1 or message any of the officers or recruitment team in regards to being invited. Officers: Elandrix (CeeDee#1730) - GM Rades (Rades#1945) - Officer Isilith (Marlo#11602) - Officer Recruitment Team: APFrenchy (KillZoneR#1340) Update: Coven down, now 9/11M!Elandrix2 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF Active Guild <LFG> Looking for an active guild on Barth/H with raid nights on either: Monday Tuesday Wednesday or Saturday Not overly concerned about raiding this expansion, but rather building a solid relationship with a community to raid in BFA Currently a 919 Fury Warrior with raiding experience. Cheers!Mandoes1 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a guild to raid with and do mythic + with. I have a 962 aff lock, a 962 Gdruid, 942 brewmaster and 938 Blood DK. Ideally I would like to tank on my Blood dk, however I do not mind playing on my lock The ideal guild will raid 2-3 nights a week. I can raid till 11pm Sever time. there is no preference on raid days any days work for me. if you would like to chat add my Battlenet id: avasian#1493Niyru1 Apr 15
Apr 15 Returning Player LF Social Guild until BFA Came back to wow December, keen to find guild until then. Looking at clearing current content when available but not priority. Any guild on barthilas that wants socials would be good. Currently playing 940 monk 930 warrior 910 Mage. will fill gaps as neededMalkor1 Apr 15
Apr 13 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Looking for a Barthilas blacksmith with the plans for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate, I have the mats and am willing to pay. If I'm not online at the time, hit me up with mail and I'll get back to you!Azlin0 Apr 13
Apr 13 delete deleteSizzla2 Apr 13
Apr 13 newbie friendly guild "Are you afraid of guild drama? Guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Then <Conviction> our relaxed, mature guild might be for you! We enjoy raiding and doing m+ and have mythic exp members willing to help you! pm for more currently loooking for all ivls and players :) add buubuu#11432 fore more infoBuudah15 Apr 13
Apr 12 Enhance looking for H raiding Guide Hey guys returning player looking for a heroic raiding guide. Currently Ilvl 950, Cleared normal and 4/11 H with pugs. My available nights are Thurs/Fri/Suns and occasionally Saturdays. If anyone has any spots available let know here or in game Termitetits#1589Jailbaitin0 Apr 12
Apr 12 <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic Prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Apr 12
Apr 11 [H]{Glitch} 8/11M Looking For Raiders Mythic Antorus Raiding tonight need DPS Rebuilding group after getting to 8/11m Mail/Whisper me in game or leave your Btag https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759035926Hooplah0 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H] <System> 5/11 M LF Mythic Raiders. <System> is a new guild seeking more members to push into mythic progression. Although we are newly formed, our roster bolsters many experienced players whom have the mind set of pushing progression while at the same time having fun and enjoying the raid environment. The guild itself is currently 5/11 Mythic but we have several members with mythic experience as high as 11/11 M. High Mythic+ keys are also being completed every day and off nights are used for alt/casual runs. Raid times: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm Server Time Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm Server Time Thursday: 8:00-10:00pm Server Time (optional HEROIC) We are seeking: -All exceptional DPS (emphasis on ranged) -Any exceptional Healers *90% attendance is required!(100 percent during trial). Real life emergencies are always excused however notifying us via the attendance post on discord is encouraged. We are looking forward to raiding and hanging out with people willing to push end game raiding! Officers: Drmdog#1585 Hasian#11414 Cyndane#1954Drmsauce14 Apr 11
Apr 10 [H]<Faux> 5/11M LF Healers Hello, 5/11 Mythic Guild <Faux> Barthilas are recruiting healers and dps to trial and jump into the core team to continue progging through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne and raid mythic in BfA. Casual players and returning players are all welcome to join us any time :) We're mostly Aussie players that enjoy semi-hardcore raiding, pushing mythic+ dungeons, playing other games together and hanging out. Our mythic raid nights are: Wednesday and Thursday 10pm - 12:30am Server Time Perfect for late night and GMT+8 players Alt run on Sundays Our current goal is to down Imonar and continue prog on a 2 raid night basis till around pre-patch time. Our future goal is to raid Mythic in BfA with a reformed team and continue to be competitive in our progression throughout the expansion. Specifically, we're looking for 2 healers with mythic experience and logs, preferably druid/shaman/monk with geared dps offspecs for fights and farm bosses that don't require all healers, a disc priest will be considered too. We're full on holy pallys! For dps, we have a spot for 1, possibly 2 dps in our team with mythic experience and logs to provide but we're always looking for exceptional players to join us. Our melee vs range is close to half-half so either will be considered. We're keen to raid, we value commitment and improvement as a team and if you fit what we're looking for or we are what you're seeking then by all means, add me on bnet > stephella#1670, we'll chat and see how it goes :)Stephella0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Shaman Looking for Heroic Guild till BFA. Character Name: Korogash Server: Barthilas Class: Shaman Preferred Spec: Elemental/Enhance Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/korogash How would you describe your raiding experience? Frequent High Performer in Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Raided mythic getting down 5/9 on my Warrior, Switching to my shaman for greater flexibility between ranged/melee dps. How would you rate your understanding of your preferred class / spec? I'm someone who spends as much time trying to improve my gameplay as I do playing casually. My understanding of the specs are quite high and will only get higher as I do harder content. Are you able / willing to play other specs of your chosen class? Yes I am, I currently only need to get the Smoldering Heart legendary which I am farming for and I will have full bis lego's for both ranged and melee. My healing spec is undergeared however if needed I can take some time out of my day to gear it and become proficient with it. Why did I leave my last Raiding Guild? I left my last raiding guild Fusion just due to burnout in tomb of sargeras mythic while farming for my warriors best in slot legendary. I have no bad blood with the guys over at Fusion at all, I'm just simply to far behind in the game now after taking such an extended break to attempt to raid mythic with them again. Previous Raid Logs. I don't have any decent logs for antorus atm as I have only really been messing around in pugs. but I have exceptional Tomb of Sargeras Heroic logs on my Warrior as well as logs from my time in mythic. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26682248/13#metric=dps Note: I am asking you to bank on me being an overperformer on my Shaman Once Geared. Atm my shaman is very undergeared and is lacking tier however I'm trying my best to get the loot I can from various sources. I will need to learn the heroic antorus mechanics, however I have a good history in raiding and I learn very quickly. If you are okay with buying into having to gear my character with the knowledge that I will be an overperformer in raids once geared then I'm your man. My Shaman is currently only ilvl 915 though my warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/brakvarosh Is 944, however I would much rather transition to my shaman. If you wish to get in contact out of game my discord is Genya049#3308Brakvarosh1 Apr 9