Barthilas

Nov 5 H 372 8/8H 1/8M Bear LF Guild Hi, I have a 372 eilvl bear thats looking for a 2 night raiding guild. Available Sunday to Thursday. I don't have an offspec, and don't plan on gearing up one. Happy to act as the guild's backup tank. I've pugged 8/8h and am 1/8m. I have generally blue (some purple) logs if that's important to you. I also enjoy M+, but only do so casually (highest is a 9 +2 WM). HMU on this thread if you have a spot open and I am more than happy to discuss viability for all parties involved. ThanksEesama6 Nov 5
Nov 4 [H] 8/8H 1/8M Barthilas Recruiting for Mythic 10560 36 posts 5 hours ago <Hypersomnia> is a Horde raiding guild on Barthilas. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8M, we raid 7:30-10:30 server time on Wednesday and Monday nights. We are currently looking for healers and ranged DPS to join our core raiding group. Please feel free to shoot me a message or comment if you are interested. We also invite any social members whether it’s for Mplus, our Thursday normal/alts run or pvp everyone is welcome. Bnet: Kami#1280 Discord: Kaminogi#1743Kaminogi1 Nov 4
Nov 4 - -Shelby103 Nov 4
Nov 4 2-Night 8/8H Guild LFM Hi there, <Goomz> is looking for more players to reinforce our raid group and M+ community for the remainder of Uldir and into 8.1. We have currently cleared all Heroic content. Raid Schedule: Sunday: 7 - 10PM Server Time Monday: 7:30 - 10:30PM Server Time Tuesday: 8 - 11PM Server Time (Casual/Alt run - no obligation to attend) High Priority: • 2x Healers (Druid/Monk preferred) • Exceptional DPS All applicants will be subject to a one-week trial, at which point we'll make a decision on core membership. Casual membership available. About Goomz: We're a very open, friendly community that frequently banters. There are several groups of members who consistently run Mythic+ groups and PvP during non-raid nights. Add Krimsonmyst#1273 for more information.Krimsonmyst2 Nov 4
Nov 4 {H} Mythic + Looking for DPS/Tank Our small team of 3, is looking for 1 more DPS and a Tank to push Mythic +, we are currently all around 1k raider.io and are looking to push much higher +15 hopefully. We are after like minded individuals that would like to push and are mature. We have very flexible hours and can play most days. If interested feel free to add my btag and whisper ingame. Maccadin#6805Fatcât2 Nov 4
Nov 4 <War Criminals> 8/8H 6/8M Recruiting <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. Current Uldir Progression: 8/8H 6/8M We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Healers and Ranged Healers - Holy Pally All exceptional Range players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Angryzlock10 Nov 4
Nov 4 We are both dedicated and decently geared (im 376 he is 380) players focused on mythic progression. We are currently 8/8 H 2/8 MKrosshunter0 Nov 4
Nov 2 8/8H - 2/8M - LF Tanks/Dps Hello, 8/8H 2/8M - Australian - 7-10pm (NSW AEST/6-9pm QLD AEST) Weds/Thurs Requiring Tanks/DPS for progression and to fatten our roster. <NMB> is a guild that was created in 2012 and has frequently hit roster cap each expansion. We previously were predominately PvP although most of our members were ex-hardcore or progressive members from Vanilla-Wotlk We are a pretty fun Australian guild that try to keep a positive energy on raid nights. Attendance issues due to people having real life commitments or changes - completely understandable and they are always welcome back for Heroic runs etc. However, for Mythic progression we need to bolster our forces. We often pug 2 for Mythic - although quick to realise when we would be wasting raider time due to comp. If you are interested or just want a chat to see if you suit - please add me on B.Net tooki#1388 or discord Crit#8404 Off nights atm are alt Uldir normal/heroic runs - M+ and Rbgs with a lot of arena taking place as well.Critonmyface0 Nov 2
Nov 2 4/8M Enh sham LF melee spot Hello there. I'm currently playing an Enh Shaman (rogue alt) and am ilvl 378 currently 4/8M and am looking for a semi-hardcore guild (pref 3-4 nights a week) Mostly new to raiding but have decent logs 95+ parsing on most fights Previous guild disbanded and am looking for a core melee spot Logs/Wow prog https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/totemattic https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Totemattic If you need more info on anything feel free to hit me up on bnet Totemattic#1219 Cheers.Totemattic0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Mistweaver 1/8M with exp on Mother & Vectis Mistweaver monk looking for raiding guild - looking for a core spot can pull my weight and accept criticism - currently 8/8H 1/8 M with experience on M Mother & Vectis Preference to 7pm starts (+10) Looking for Long term and non toxic ( banter is ok ) Please have a stable roster, joined 3 guilds in 1.5 months all crack when I join Punchs#1554Slapfu1 Nov 2
Nov 1 [H] 7/8H 1/8M Barth Guild LFM We are a small group of players who get along well, like to banter and have fun while aiming to progress through pve content for BFA. We raid on Thursdays 8:00PM Server time, other nights for 10+ keys - alt raids - Mythic Raids If you are a competent and reliable player who cant dedicate more than 1 night per week but wish to get aotc for each tier add me on Bnet: kira980#6175Mistyweave0 Nov 1
Nov 1 <Ghost> Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am ST. Friendly WA based guild, Currently (8/8H)(1/8M) Looking for 2-3 Ranged DPS + 1 Tank with viable DPS spec for Heroic + Mythic Progression. 370+ ilvl pref. Ranged : Preference on Mage > Boomkin > Warlock > Hunter please add psytz#1983 , or PM Sytz, Animation or Keggernaut for more information. Wednesday & Thursday evenings -- 9:30pm - 12:30am Server Time 6:30pm - 9:30pm WAST Perfect for the casual WA based player or late night Eastern Coaster to come see the content without the mad drama of hardcore raiding. We also push +10 keys each week and looking to do an alt Normal/Heroic run once Mythic prog gets rolling.Sytz9 Nov 1
Nov 1 [H]<Just Heal Through It> Seeking RDPS camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together Barthilas Horde JHTI (formally known as Exit Wound) is a unique guild which doesn’t fit into many of the typical WoW guild niches. JHTI was originally formed at the beginning of Cata and has been an active raiding guild pushing mythic (heroic back in the day) up until today with only taking a small break at the end of MoP. Most of the current core team have been raiding together since early WoD days but an even smaller group of the core dates back to Cata days. JHTI would be classed as semi-hardcore with a spash of casual as we like to encourage an enjoyable raiding environment whilst striving for top performance from our raid team in order to get the best progression we can get with the team we have. From Vanilla players to fresh players only started in Legion, we welcome all who are willing to contribute positively to our small and friendly community. We pride our guild on loyalty and have a strong 'guild like' mindset. If you’re looking to trial with JHTI, our expectations are; • Positive attitude with progression raiding • Decent computer system and internet connection • Understanding that we try to run with a roster of 25-28 and you could be benched • Keeping your raiding character as current and optimised as possible – full gems and enchants (the best quality) • Ability to bring your own consumables at highest quality – flasks, food and runes. • Ability to take direction and accept constructive criticism. • Excellent communication with the Leadership team in regards to lateness/absences • Must use Discord and have a working microphone and ability to communicate with the team where applicable • Honesty and Integrity with loot being on Personal – mindset to not only gear yourself but to help others in the team when permitted Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursdays and Mondays Raid Times; 9pm – 11pm EST (8.45 Invites - STRICT) Currently Recruiting; • Tanks; None • Healers; None • Melee; None • RDPS; Any Ranged class But all exceptional applicants will be looked at/interviewed. If you think you fit in with our expectations, we’d love to hear from you! Please add the following battlenets; • MissRenface#1693 • Lyc#11918Renface6 Nov 1
Oct 31 Gina Liano? Hey, I'm sorry to post this in the Arena forums, but I feel as it's an arena player type name WHO has Ginaliano-barthilas? Paying well - as someone's usurped my aunties name and I need it desperately! ThanksEmmasdruid0 Oct 31
Oct 31 <Executive> 3/8M 8/8H Recruitment Post Ahoyhoy, Executive 3/8M - 8/8H Progression raiding guild that is currently looking to fill out its core raider roster with competent and reliable players. We are currently in the need healers and RDPS to fill out our desired team. RDPS: All are currently sought after. Raiding times are as followed: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST The core of our raiding guild was previously situated on Frostmourne (Alliance) and has made the transfer over to Barth to stay for BFA and beyond. Guild culture is one of banter between bosses, and focusing on pulls. All core raiders strive to get the most out of the game and enjoy themselves in a positive environment. We also do recruit for those who are focused on mythic keystone pushing, so there is also a spot / team for you to join if that is your passion. For any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to add myself or Sabelindria for a chat: BT: OBree#1375 BT: Veon#11436 BT: Scramsz#1142Obree10 Oct 31
Oct 31 [H] (Barthilas) 2/8M - Evergarden Recruiting <Evergarden> Mythic 2/8 is recruiting new and old players alike! We're based in Southeast Asia, looking for players to join us in our PVE/PVP BFA adventure! (GMT +8)! Raiding Schedules: 9PM Thu and 10PM Sat @ gmt+8. Looking For: We are looking for Shaman(Heals)/Warrior/Rogues/ Warlock for our progression raid! If your spec isn't in our recruitment needs don't worry just pm me!! Gweepk#6493Lockgpk3 Oct 31
Oct 31 <Resurgence> 3/8M Recruiting range DPS Resurgence, we are 8/8H, 3/8M currently raiding Wed, Thurs, Sun 7pm SVT till 10pm. We are looking for range DPS (High Priority) along with more DPS and Heals, who are looking to continue our progression through this expac. We are a fun yet focused group who are aiming for "Cutting Edge". * All Raiders must have:::::: A working Mic, Gems, enchanted gear, Food, Flasks, Pots to last the entire night. We run keys together to make sure we get out +10 each week. If this sounds like a guild that you can fit in with hit me or any of our other officers up in game. or Btag Evilc#1288 Meltheone#1892Meltheone0 Oct 31
Oct 30 [H] Barthilas - <Hung on Hook Point> - PVP! Hi, We are a new PVP based guild looking for players who love arenas and BGs! We dont care what skill level you are at, come join us if you want to PVP!Poolcleaner0 Oct 30
Oct 30 366 Unholy DK LF H/M Guild, Serious. Hey there, I've been playing wow for a long time now and have actually got pretty far in raiding in previous expansions. I just swapped my DK over to Barth because I found Jubei didn't take their raiding very seriously. I am Looking for a Raid Group that take their raiding seriously and listen to their RL. I have Pots, Flasks and Feasts and Gem and enchant my gear when I have the leftover coin. I have done 7/8H and no group seems to want to accept me without AOTC even though I do great damage on G'huun. I'm here for big things boys.Sacerlegere5 Oct 30
Oct 29 [H] <Defaced> Recruiting! <Defaced> is a raiding guild on Horde Barthilas, looking for more members to join our ranks for raids and M+! We are currently 7/8H and raid Thursday & Sunday from 8:30pm to 11:30pm Server time. Currently recruiting DPS and 1-2 Tanks Interested? Leave a message here or contact me in game. Btag: Rykz#1335Rykulink6 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] <Back In My Day> Recruiting everything Back In My Day is a Mythic raiding guild based on the Oceanic server US-Barthilas. With a hardcore attitude towards raiding we aim to complete Cutting Edge within a 9 hour schedule over 3 days of Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday between 8.30 and 11.30pm server time. Our main raid team is composed of experienced players from all over Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Our officer core has played World of Warcraft for over 10 years, and with that experience we are able to provide a structured and organized team. We reach for our goals with a “can do” attitude and are always reviewing and improving to ensure success. We do encourage banter, constructive critique and having fun. For those players who cannot commit to our main raid, we provide a more relaxed approach with a casual weekly run on Fridays. Achievements - 5/11M Antorus + AOTC - 2/8M Uldir + AOTC Contact Us - Bnet: Chopnblok#1675 - Discord: https://discord.gg/YwAxPXE - Apply @ https://backinmyday.ggChopnblok40 Oct 29
Oct 29 Group of 2/8M Players LF +8 GMT Guild Hi, I'm a Havoc DH / Demo Warlock looking for a +8 GMT Guild. My logs are below, I am happy to play either class but would prefer to stay Demo on the lock, i would consider other specs for the right raid environment. Dhaer Havoc DH 377 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/dhaer#difficulty=4 Dkaer Demo Lock (Undergeared which is why i linked Ilvl) 364 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/dkaer#difficulty=4&bybracket=1 I've always been an on and off mythic raider/progression raider before mythic existed, and tried to lead my own guilds since then to various amounts of success. I'm currently looking for a guild that will accept me and potentially the following people (happy to come alone but offers to take a large chunk of us will be more enticing) Rabenschrey Mistweaver Monk 373 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/rabenschrey#difficulty=4 Sylvaye Disc Priest 376 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/sylvaye#difficulty=4 Mcderperson Arms Warrior 377 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/mcderperson#difficulty=4 Chemaraela BM Hunter 370 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/chemaraela#difficulty=4 Tæryx Balance Druid 374 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/t%C3%A6ryx#difficulty=4 Laughterhws Blood DK (Only available Wed/Fri/Mon/Tues) 380 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/laughterhws#difficulty=4 We are aware that guilds cant really take in this many people very often but if we can get in somewhere as a group that would be awesome. If you have any questions or wanna chat about it let me know Dkaer#1950 CheersDhaer3 Oct 29
Oct 29 [H] Barthilas - <Fiasco> 2 Nights - 3/8M <Fiasco> are recruiting! Who we are: Fiasco is comprised of and led by ex-hardcore raiders from top oceanic guilds who want to drop down to a 2 day a week schedule. Despite our raiding schedule, we still consider ourselves a 'hardcore' guild due to our approach to the game as well as the quality of our raids. We plan to raid on a small schedule with a hardcore mindset to be one of the most competitive guilds on Barthilas and one of the best choices of guild for ANY exceptional raider in the OC region. Why you should join: You will find top quality raiding in terms of player skill here, since many of our members used to be in 'top' guilds and decided to form this instead for a more relaxed raiding schedule. If you're like us, you don't want to commit a huge amount of time to raiding, but the time you DO commit you want to be successful and lucrative. The idea of Fiasco is to have EVERY player switched on, committed, and exceptional at the game so that we can kill bosses competitively and waste none of our raider's time. This is the perfect guild for any exceptional raiders who don't have the time to put into more 'hardcore' schedules. Raid Days: Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30 Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 What we need: All exceptional DPS are encouraged to come have a chat. 2/8M first week and looking really good for finishing this tier for a real good start for Patch 8.1. Looking for any exceptional raiders with extensive raid history. If you think you can compete with any of our raiders, in any role, you'll be considered for a trial and a starting spot. Who you are: You're an exceptional player who has preferably raided at a reasonable level. You will be able to attend 99% of raids, and be able to let us know in advance if you cant. You're always looking to better yourself. You're vocal, active and constantly trying to improve in any way possible. If this sounds any good to you, hit us up on - Battle Tag: Amuzed - willsiew0w#2175 - Amuzed Phazeh - Phaze#11337 Snazrat - Enyahc#1384 Discord: (will be able to get a reply to you much quicker through discord) amuzed#9381 Phaze#8601 Chayne#7063 or leave your btag and we'll hit you up!Amuzed8 Oct 29
Oct 29 Barthilas - <Log Horizøn> Hi! I’m Dee And this is <Log Horizøn> This guild was made from a small group of friends who just want to get content done, I wouldn’t consider us casual, nor semi hardcore. We are that sweet spot in between. We are a good mix of fun and professional. We like a mature, drama free and a relaxed raiding environment. Not worrying to much about what is flavor of the month in terms of numbers and or raid comps, play what you want! But in saying that, we do like to complete content with little stress since some of us don't have a lot of time in the week for progression. We like to do all kinds of content through out the week, and looking to build on our core team, being a fresh guild to the expansion. At this stage we aim to raid Wednesday and Monday nights. and try to be GMT+8 and +10 friendly with raid times being 10.30pm to 12.30am ST (EST). Looking for a dps and healers to round off our raid team. Come join <Log Horizøn> Feel free to contact myself through my tag if you are interested. DeeDee#6739Ðee4 Oct 29
Oct 28 [H] <Goomz> 2-Night 7/8H Guild LFM! Hi folks, I'll keep this short and sweet. Who we are: <Goomz> is a group of guys and girls who enjoy clearing Heroic content on raid nights, and doing plenty of Mythic+/Arena on other nights. We're a fun community that's very welcoming. When we raid: • Sunday Heroic: 7-10pm Server Time • Monday Heroic: 7:30-10:30pm Server Time • Tuesday Casual/Alt Normal: 8-11pm Server Time Note that Tuesday night Normal clears are completely optional. We are currently looking for the following to fill core raid spots: • 1x Tank [Death Knight, Demon Hunter or Monk preferred] • 1x Healer [Monk preffered, not mandatory though] • 2x Rogues If you are neither of these things but believe you have something you can bring to our team, please get in touch (ideally with logs if you have them!) If you're interested in knowing more about us, please add Krimsonmyst#1273 for a chat!Ashyok3 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] <Got My Horde On> 6/8H 1/8M LFM <Got My Horde On> 6/8H 1/8M is an active casual raiding guild with a chill environment looking for more to join us for raiding and mythic +! We raid Wed/Thurs at 8.30pm server time! Looking primarily for holy pally/disc priest, lock/DK. We also take other DPS and healers, so feel free to apply!' About us: We're a group of mature, friendly casual players who enjoy playing end game content with an emphasis on no stress raiding with a "come when you're able to" mentality. If you're not able to make a raid night, no worries! We understand what it's like to have a job and other real life commitments, so feel free to come along when you can! We raid twice a week on Wed/Thurs at 8.30pm for farm and progression content. We're really friendly and willing to help out new players and players returning to WoW! So hit us up!Akillzon2 Oct 28
Oct 27 360 Shadow Priest looking for raid guild Hey guys, Newly transferred to Barth. Looking for a raiding guild that raids (8-11pm server time prefered, cant do any earlier. Could make 830 - 1130 work). I am an ex mythic raider from barth (back in legion). Hit me up for more info if you need it. KidNeph#1735Dayleone6 Oct 27
Oct 26 LF New Guild Hello! A few friends and I have decided it's finally time to look for an active guild to join. We've all previously raided Mythic (or Heroic way back when) progression, but are now looking for a more casual atmosphere. We can't sign up for a raid team as we simply can't meet regular times week-in, week-out. Ideally, we would like to clear AotC each tier - whether that's tagging along to core nights when available, alt raids, or spontaneously forming something as people are interested, we don't really mind. Note we don't want a carry, we'll pull our weight whatever the content. We're not looking to transfer faction or realm (staying Horde on Barthilas). Our only real requirement beyond that is no homophobia - we're more than happy to leave a predominantly good guild that tolerates it from a few of its members - no hard feelings! If you have any questions, feel free to add and message any of us on bnet, or respond here. Toons QuirKz#1556 348 Rogue - Assassination (Subtlety eventually) 359 Death Knight - Blood / Unholy 357 Priest - Discipline / Shadow steph3002#1722 354 Mage - Arcane 357 Shaman - Restoration / Elemental ARKANE#1697 355 Demon Hunter - Havoc / VengeanceFluence6 Oct 26
Oct 26 H Barthilas <The Last Hope> 2/8M LF ALL H <The Last Hope> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M are looking for dedicated players of all skill levels to bolster our mythic core. Currently searching for Tank/Heals/Dps We raid Wed/Thu 8-11pm server time with an Alt raid night Monday. Add me to bnet so we can chat Syner#11257 ThanksSyner0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] LF guild that focus mainly on Mythic+ focus mainly 5man mythic+Takuya1 Oct 26
Oct 25 374 ASSA ROGUE LF GUILD 374 assa rogue looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild. Available to raid at all times and active pretty much everyday. I've pug my whole way to where I am so could go pretty far with support from a guild. https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/NztkNztk5 Oct 25
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia5 Oct 25
Oct 25 LF 2 day guild ~370 Mage + Resto Druid LF 2 day guild. LF OCE H Guild. I can raid no later than 10pm server on work days. Can play Arcane well and frost reasonably, I plan to put some time into learning fire soon. I enjoy pushing mythic plus. Ideal guild would raid 2 days, have Uldir cleared up 7/8H and 1/8m. Willing to be flexible of course. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/elod%C3%AEn#difficulty=4 I love my current guild however the raid times in currently guild aren't able to work with the rest of my life. :( Add me if you're interested bnet #hermit1986Elodîn5 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] Lucidity Hey All, Lucidity is a new and upcoming guild that would love to continue heroic progression. The goal is to provide an enjoyable experience raiding. We're going to try keep the guild smaller than most to gurantee the friendly and positive atmosphere on both the guild and on discord. Even though this advertisement is for raiders we would love to have casual members to join for mythic +'s and general banter :). The current members are extremely active and friendly, and very keen to expand our community and get a full raiding roster as soon as possible. We are currently after a couple range dps, an extra healer and a melee dps with a tank off spec. Raid Schedule: Core Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm - Server Time - AEST(GMT +10) We are currently looking for all roles apart from tank. Discord -- https://discord.gg/HpJSzqK GM -- Intended#1234 Officers -- Owlerrific#1951, TimERTy#1687Dodomeki3 Oct 24
Oct 24 [H] <INCOMPETENT> 1/8M 8/8H RECRUITING Raid times: Wednesday & Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm ST Raid Progression: 1/8M and 8/8H About: <INCOMPETENT> is recruiting dedicated players wanting to focus and progress BFA on a mythic level. Our guild community is always active with mythic+ runs and alt raid runs every week. We always aim for fun but also take time seriously to knock out progression! We are looking for strong and dedicated players to join our Core mythic raiding crew, we do not recruit for bench. Currently recruiting the following classes for Mythic Progression: - Rogue's - Wind Walker Monks - Affliction Warlocks - Mages - All Healers considered with offspec *If your class is not listed but are still interested in joining the team, we would like to hear from you!* Recruitment contact: (B-net) PeakN#1590 plutodoodle#1663Idontforgive0 Oct 24
Oct 24 8/8H - 2/8M Big Man on Campus Recruiting Big Man on Campus We currently seeking more members for our mythic prog team. All classes will be considered. At this current point we're looking for a tank, and more DPS. We're also seeking another healer (not Hpal, Priest or Druid) Raid times Wed - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT Sun - 7:00pm - 10:00pm SVT An ideal members for the raid team will; - Have a stable and reliable internet connection and PC - Previous experience in raid content - Committed to show up on time and ready for raid - Pre-raid research into the fights and mechanics - A good understanding of their class and specs played Also do note, we use Discord. Please fill out an application if you're interested in joining - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/153Bs0tNWmC92zYNpWV0SuqEJFp4697HwTYZ0HG4O4ZA/edit If you would like some more information please speak to either auraparty#1488 or dormdotz#1950Auraparty4 Oct 24
Oct 24 [H] <Steamed Hams> - 8/8N 3/8H LFM Hams <Steamed Hams> Horde, Barthilas. 8/8N 3/8H is currently looking for more Hams for Heroic Uldir Progression, Mythic+ and unforgettable luncheons. We are predominately a Perth based guild with members from all over Aus, but oh, not Utica, no, as we look to recruit everything to boost our numbers for our discord karaoke & Simpson quote community. With extra attention towards new tanks and specific dps roles (see below) to smash out that end game as a team, so maybe it’s the beer talking Marge but you’ve got a butt that won’t quit. They got those big chewy pretzels here adajdnasdfnly FIVE DOLLARS??!!? Get outta here… Raid times are Thursdays 6pm (AWST) & Sundays 4.30 (AWST) and when that’s all done we can get back to writing our novel, it’s about a futuristic amusement park, where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques – we will call it “Billy and the Clone-osaurus” Well that was wonderful. A good time was had by all, I’m pooped. If you care to join us for isometric exercise, you can hmu here or Ingame – ‘Groty’ Undead Warlock or anyone in /who steamed hams For our Core Group we are chasing; Dedicated and reliable Tanks- Blood DK's, Prot Paladin and BrM Monks Range DPS - Hunters Melee DPS - Rogues, WW Monk Healers - Not Shaman or Druid (have heaps) Sex Cauldron?! I thought they closed that place down!?!Groty0 Oct 24
Oct 24 Looking for friendly PVE/PVP guild Hi hi :) I'm currently looking for a new PVE/PVP guild for my 350 fire mage and I also might bring my other toons seeing as I'm in a pretty quiet guild atm. Would really like to do more Mythic+ and BGs, maybe try some RBGs and raiding if the times aren't too late. Please feel free to message me, Bnet tag is Nexx#11232 p.s my other toons are a 358 BM hunter (main through Legion) 350 Aff Lock 350 Druid and a 353 Monk ( Misty girl only) Thanks in advance for reading :)Talicé2 Oct 24
Oct 23 nevermind Hi hi :) I'm currently looking for a new PVE/PVP guild for my 358 BM hunter and I also might bring my other toons seeing as I'm in a pretty quiet guild atm. Would really like to do more Mythic+ and BGs, maybe try some RBGs and raiding if the times aren't too late (preferably maybe like 5pm or 6pm onward, please no late times). GMT+8 Please feel free to message me, Bnet tag is Nexx#11232 p.s my other toons are a 348 Fire Mage 350 Aff Lock 350 Druid and a 353 Monk ( Misty girl only) Thanks in advance for reading :)Nèxx0 Oct 23
Oct 22 372 fury/arms warrior LF Guild 372 fury/arms warrior LF Guild that runs regular High M+ and ArenaBàné1 Oct 22
Oct 22 <War Criminals> 5/8M LF Ranged <War Criminals> H Barthilas is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. Current Uldir Progression: 8/8H 5/8M We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment All exceptional players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Runthere1 Oct 22
Oct 21 [H] <The Deplorables> Barth (1 Night Raiders) Semi-hardcore but laid back guild culture, we are a small group of players from NSW looking for more people to round out our raid team. We only dedicate 1 night a week to raid 8-11pm AEST Thursdays (5/8H at the moment) and we run high keys/RBGS also. If this sounds appealing send myself or Dangledoodle a message in game for more information.Starstreak0 Oct 21
Oct 21 H <Valheru> Barthilas 8/8H 2/8M LFM! About Us: <Valheru> is a semi-casual Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Barthilas that formed near the end of Legion by IRL friends that have played since Vanilla. It was initially intended to strictly be a Mythic+ guild, until the group caught a taste of the raid life once again (and haven’t looked back since!). Our guild has a laid back and fun atmosphere although we like to knuckle down and get serious for progression content. We have many exceptional players amongst our ranks who shoot for top logs and parses -- we aim to get content cleared while having a good time doing it. Now that we’ve achieved Ahead of the Curve, we’re progressing through Mythic raid content until the next raid tier. Recruitment: Raids: We are currently looking for Resto Shaman / Mage / Rogue. Mythic+: We are currently looking for tanks and ranged dps. Socials are also welcome =) Raids (Server): Friday 19:30 – 22:30 Sunday 19:30 – 22:30 Status: 8/8 Heroic Uldir 2/8 Mythic Uldir Contact: So if you’re interested in joining, hit one of us up! Message any officer in-game or contact one of the officers on our guild discord at https://discord.gg/cNyGEvS. See you in Azeroth! GM // blame#11778 Officer // kira#6502Muyaa0 Oct 21
Oct 21 [H] PVP guild??? Are there any good PVP guilds about that do a fair bit of RBG rating chase and Arena teams? Looking to GTFO Frostmourne ...Kryptoknife0 Oct 21
Oct 21 [H] 2/8M <Click Bait> 2 Nights Click Bait Progression: 2/8M Raid times: Wednesdays / Thursdays 6:00pm - 9:00pm GMT+8. 9:00pm - 12:00am ST We are seeking to increase our numbers past 20: Preferably - Any DPS - Mistweaver Monk Please add Jimp#11293 or Baraxus#1602 for information and application or respond below.Jimpv0 Oct 21
Oct 20 <Best Friends United> Weekend Mythic Raiding! 8/8H 4/8M Barthilas-US (AEST) Saturday 4:00pm to 8:00pm & Sunday 5:00pm to 8:00pm Several competent and prior mythic raiders looking for an extended roster with a bare-minimum aim of cutting edge each tier. The raid environment is expected to be laid back whilst sensible and motivated with a emphasis on progress. We're currently sourcing for ANY DPS with exceptional logs of any class along with all other roles with the following priorities(subject to change, please bookmark the topic if you're interested) Priority Tank; DK, Monk Please use the link below to apply; https://goo.gl/forms/Ro91bltjJ8eOPUJO2 Contacts; Kappacino#11476 Untiemyshoe#1221 Aruza#1407 michikusa#11450Wuxia8 Oct 20
Oct 19 370 Hpally looking for M+ group Hi guys, I'm looking for a group of players to run high M+ weekly aiming for 10+ keys. Add my realid Silvarh#1860.Silverpaladn0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H] Transfer for casual raiding/mythics? Hi nice to meet y'all, I'm currently on Zul'jin and during the evenings for my time zone (GMT+7), that server is pretty much dead. I noticed Barthilas has the biggest Horde pop by far of any Oceanic realm, are there any guilds here with casual raiding/mythic activity going on most evenings that would be interested in taking in a 340 pally? Probably not going to commit to a schedule for anything at this point but it would be nice to have a social environment and can help out here and there. I ran a raiding guild from vanilla through WotLK so not an idiot, but took a break from Cata through MoP and play much more casually these days due to work and life obligations.Doncowleone2 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H]<FateRevolution> 1/8 M | Recruiting! <FateRevolution> formed little over a week ago, we're rapidly progressing and looking for more members to fill in our mythic progression team. We are looking for exceptional players of all classes and roles to build a strong raiding core to continue our progression. Current progression: After a week of raiding, we've pushed 7/8 H and 1/8 M Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8 -11 PM server time. Currently openings: 2 Healers - Seeking a Mistweaver and either a Resto Druid or Shaman RDPS and MDPS - Players with a healing OS in high desire For further information, feel free to add Kimiya#11291 on real ID or leave a comment below!Shadelle0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H] Healer LF 2 night a week raid guild 354 HPally https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Adroneis 350 Hpriest https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Priestvallon Looking for a 2 night a week raid guild. Can raid any night 7.30pm onwards, currently 6/8H on my mistweaver monk but looking for a change. Reply for more info or hit me up on realID: Ghostdog#123649.Adroneis2 Oct 19