Feb 24 M+ Looking for dedicated groups to actively push high m+ keys to 20+and beyond. skiinymilk#1848Skiinydk0 Feb 24
Feb 23 Tank looking for Horde Mythic Guild 966 Blood / 962 Frost DK looking for 2-3 night per week guild starting after 8pm ST. 1/11M exp. my guild fell apart moving into Mythic so im looking to Xfer from Frostmourne and faction change to horde. btag: damnlizards#1468Minidecaya0 Feb 23
Feb 22 Looking for day raiding guild. Hey guys, I work nights so i'm looking for a raiding guild that runs either 11pm server time or sometime during the day. Hit me up if you are recruiting. I'm a 925 shadow / disc Priest, i could go either way. Looking to raid seriously. Message me on AlexCorp#1587, ingame or leave a message here and i'll hit you up.Halleluja0 Feb 22
Feb 22 H No Idea Casual Heroic raiding <No Idea> Looking for members for heroic raiding starting to gear up in normal after a break from the game Thurs/Sun. Need all 7:30-1030. Returning players welcome, Contact Merameranomi, Spiceyy or whoknowsdude in gameMerameranomi0 Feb 22
Feb 21 [H]<Final Stand> Newly Established Guild Final Stand is a newly formed Oceanic Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding guild on Barthilas-Horde, preparing now to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth. We raid two nights a week with an optional third night for alt runs. We are a 'merit-based' guild. We have a culture of serious progression while maintaining a reasonable pace, although we do not let the seriousness get in the way of humour. We know when to be serious, to focus, and we know when it's time to joke around. Most importantly, we work as a unit and we value teamwork and improvement above all else! We fail together, we learn together, and we succeed together! While we may have a stronger desire for specific classes and roles, we still wish for all exceptional players to apply. The finer details of our guild can be found below. Raid Nights Wednesday 8:00pm-11:00pm ST (Alt Night) Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm ST Monday 8:00pm-11:00pm ST Loot System: Loot Council In addition to our raid times, we like to do Mythic+ as a guild on Sunday at 7:30pm-10:30pm, although this is less structured than our standard raid times. If you wish to apply, please visit our Recruitment channel on our Discord server. Please don't hesitate to private message FiRZeN#11478 ( if you have any questions or concerns.Keveric0 Feb 21
Feb 19 [H] <Severity> - Barthilas - 5/11M - LF H Pal In Severity we aim to maintain end game content at a semi hardcore level, whilst enjoying the game for what it is. We raid 2 nights a week (Wednesday and Sunday 7-10 server time, 6 hours total). Current Progression: Antorus - [M] - 5/11 Tomb of Sargeras [M]- 5/9 Nighthold[M] - 7/10 Trial of Valor[N][H] - 3/3 Emerald Nightmare[M] - 6/7 Previous Progression: ToT[H] – 8/13 Pre 5.4 SoO[M] – 13/14 Pre 6.0 - 14/14 Post 6.0 HM[M] - 3/7 We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS. Healers. Exception Applications Only. If your class is listed as closed and you think you are mythic ready/exceptional please dont be shy to app as we look at all apps What you can expect from us <Severity> prides itself on being a friendly and well-rounded guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and the US. We hold regular meet ups in both Australia and New Zealand where players can meet up with fellow guildies as well as special events for expansion release days and other notable in game dates. We aim to have a drama free environment with good leadership, management and raid progression. We all enjoy each other’s company and consider ourselves to be as a solid team of like-minded individuals with the goal of having fun and killing bosses. We also enjoy playing other games together such as the Battlefield Series, Dota 2, Overwatch, SWTOR and many more We maintain that players wishing to join show good raiding qualities, these include: • Good people skills • Ability to take constructive criticism and advice • Good knowledge of the game, your class, your spec and a good history of raiding. • A Stable internet connection, computer and good UI • Ability to identify mistakes, learn from them and accept responsibility for them. • Always looking to improve on your skills • We are a close-knit team and none of us tolerate bull!@#$ drama, Arseholes need not apply • A good sense of teamwork and working as a team. If you feel that severity would be a good fit for you please add an officer on battle net for a chat Contact information: If you have any questions that can’t be answered by this forum post or our website please feel free to add one of our Officers. Reverend - zasz#1257 Xerann - kleptotron#6444 Raiynne - Raiynne#1442 Smoda - Arrith#1533Bethany0 Feb 19
Feb 18 Deleted. Deleted.Hermitxp68 Feb 18
Feb 17 Blood/Frost DK LF Prog Guild Currently am 940 Blood/Frost after boosting this character around 3-4 days ago, looking to get into a raiding guild for progression. I am happy to start in alt runs until I am geared for Mythic. - Previous Exp - 13/14 M SoO - Pandaria AOTC EN AOTC NH AOTC Tomb 4/11 H Antorus (Only from tanking POV, did with casual guild on another server when I came back, want much more progression than this.) What raid times are suitable for me : 7PM ST to 11:30 ST anything between, any days. - What I offer - - Own character study to increase DPS / Tanking ability through Warcraftlogs / class discord. - Quick learning (I generally understand fights after the first attempt) - Positive attitude - Reliability (I show up to raids on time and only skip if its an emergency) - Help with guild materials such as flasks, food, etc. Tag - Kai#14197Arissarlia4 Feb 17
Feb 16 <Divinity> LFM H Antorus <Divinity> 8/11 H Antorus LFM dps and 1 healer. Currently raiding Thursday and Sunday nights 8:30pm-11:30pm server time. Casual raiding. General members welcome too. Horde. Contact me in game for more info Lillayna (#1204)Lillayna0 Feb 16
Feb 14 920+ Dps (hunter/monk/dh) LF guild. Looking for a raiding guild to progress with in Antorus, currently have 11/11 N and 4/11 H experience. Previous expansion experience includes some Mythic raiding. Took a break for 6 months during this expansion and haven't raided seriously till coming back recently. Looking for 2 nights a week only, any nights from 7.30 onwards. Prefer the hunter but any of the following i'm willing to play: Hunter: Monk: DH: Feb 14
Feb 14 Experienced raider LFG for Bfa - Tank Hi guys. I'm looking for a solid raiding guild for the new expac. Could be to soon but why not start looking early! Due to some issues surrounding my previous guild disbanding I decided to take a break up until the launch of BfA to focus on RL and leveling the last two tank classes I needed. I am wanting to tank for a new team come the release of battle and I will have all 6 tank classes ready for it's release. I have experience across multiple expansions but most notably in legion with: Mage: • 3/7 mythic Emerald Nightmare • 3/3 mythic Trial of Valor - cutting edge • 9/10 mythic Nighthold Warlock: • 5/9 mythic Tomb of Sargaras • 2/11 mythic Antorus the Burning Throne While my previous guild was awesome, real life issues and burn out got the best of us. I am looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week with preferably NZ friendly times, I am also not opposed to transferring for the right fit. If you are wanting to have a chat, hit me up on battle net: CrazyMage#121450Aki1 Feb 14
Feb 12 [H] <No Drama> - heroic guild LF DPS & Heals. <No Drama> is a Semi-casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic (9/11H) raiding Thursday/Monday 8:00-10:30pm ST. We are a newly formed guild, containing many returning players currently progressing through ABT as a guild, most of our raiders do however have AOTC. While we are a casual guild, we are obviously all keen raiders and are looking to clear content with the possibility of mythic in the near future. We are currently seeking more like minded players to fill out our group, we are looking for: DPS (most classes) Heals (shaman/priest/druid) Any questions, feel free to shoot a message in game to either myself or Kallani, or just post here.Lilthiccboi0 Feb 12
Feb 12 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! Feb 12
Feb 12 <The Tribunal> 11/11H GMT+8 <The Tribunal> Is a newly formed guild, based in Perth, The GMT+8 time zone. We are a group of player who have been playing this game since the Vanilla and Burning Crusade Era. Our Aim is to establish a strong solid raid team for the remainder of this tier and moving forward. Our long time goals is to be pushing Hardcore Mythic and push for those Server First Achievement, its a Strong goal our Raiders want to push. We will be a 3 night per week raiding team, with possibly a Night for Alt Runs. We wont just be a Raiding Guild, we will be doing Mythic+ runs to push the keys as high as possible. Our progression prior to making up a new guild was. Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Normal 3/3 heroic 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 7/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargaras 9/9 N 9/9 Heroic 7/9 Mythic Antorus 11/11N 11/11 H Guild is Currently 11/11H Antorus Raid Times Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 perth time (9:00pm - 12:00 pm Server time with DLS) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 perth time (9:00pm - 12:00 pm Server time with DLS) Monday 6:00 - 9:00 perth time (9:00pm - 12:00 pm Server time with DLS) Classes Melee - Enhance Shammy, Ret Pally Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Mage and Lock, Ele Shammy ( all possibly ranged classes ) Healer - Holy Pally and Resto Druid Will take any exceptional dps and or Casual Players Loot For the remainder of this tier, loot will be personal, then moving forward we will be using EPGP For any questions are or enquires, please message Novium#11385 or Huges#11489, Gobcap#2690.Chickynuggy17 Feb 12
Feb 11 Starting Re-Roll guild, KJ server Hi everyone! I am not sure what you're experience has been like in Wow. You can be a seasoned vet or starting your first ever character. I started in Wrath and ran a raid guild from Firelands in Cata to Nighthold in Legion. I ended the guild I ran for 6 years last year due to RL family issues. Now that a new Xpac is in the future and family things have settled, I find myself itching to gear up toons and enjoy a steady guild to raid or hang out in. Looking to start on Kil'Jaeden server, Horde side, guild name <Undoing>. It is pvp for now, with the pvp server changes coming soon it won't matter, but could make leveling fun in the meantime :P. Anyway, So, here I am looking to start a Re-Roll/re-boot guild that has aspirations to stay tight knit, raid together lightly (I'm talking one, well raided night a week) most likely a Friday, Saturday or Sunday and run old content and have fun. Thinking a 10 pm ish start time, the raid details will be worked out later but should be around the mentioned times. All that aside the main focus until next expansion is to level, gear and have fun! I am thinking a March 1st start time, I will transfer my old guild, get it stocked with bags and things and get ready for the fun to begin! All you have to do is log in, start a toon and come beat up pixels! Going to allow toons from scratch, BoA's are welcome as is RaF. Dk's are allowed the 2nd week into March and Demon Hunters will be allowed in the first week of April or once someone levels to 99 from scratch. This will allow everyone starting fresh to level a bit and catch up to the hero classes. If you are still reading this, awesome! If you have interest in joining even better! Add my btag and we can chat, or leave a message here. I will do my best to answer any questions! Knox#1691 Also anyone that is interested, can try the guild Discord and we can all start chatting and getting to know each other :) You don't have to have a mic, it makes for good chat without talking, too. Feb 11
Feb 10 Roleplaying Guild Any around on Barth? keen to start a new character, meet some oce rpers. I live rural so I cant really handle US latency, So let's rule US realms out of this topic please.Calmdown0 Feb 10
Feb 8 [A] Völtage - 3/11 M - Dath/Khaz [A] <Voltage> We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ATBT progression. Raiding Progression 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 3/11 M ATBT Needs DPS Pref (Rogue/MM Hunter/Frost DK/Ele-Enh Shammy,Warlock) HEALS Pref (R Sham, MW Monk) All Exceptional candidates will be considered !! Raiding Schedule Mythic Progression:- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST Raiding Goal : Cutting Edge As a raiding guild, we have gone from strength to strength, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional raiders to compliment our amazing line-up. I would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. I am available through the day on Sajesstive#6264 on Discord, and afternoons/nights on BTAG Doggadogjr#1662. Look forward to hearing from you !!Sajesstive1 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H]<Random Latin Words> New guild recruiting <Random Latin Words> is a new guild, looking to clear Heroic. We are welcoming anyone and everyone, from the newest player with a thousand questions, to the experienced raider who is looking for a quieter raid experience. We provide free repairs for all and, once it's up and running, free flasks and buff food for the raid team if required. We are more then happy for members to bring their own or contribute to the free consumables. We will most likely not be progressing Mythic in Legion, unless it is heavily requested. We'll see how we go in BFA. Right now, we do not have a raid team or times for raiding. However, once we get at least 10 people ready to go, we will sort out a time that suits as many people as possible. At this stage, it's likely to be on a Wednesday/Thursday evening from 7pm AEDT till 10pm AEDT, but that time is flexible for now. Raid nights are unlikely to be late night, e.g. 10pm - 2am etc. If you're interested, let me know here, ping me in game or add me on Battle Tag. My Battle tag is Emoir#6166. The same goes for any questions.Taldur1 Feb 8
Feb 7 PvP Guild recruitment Barthilas!! <Hit A Nerve> Pure PvP Guild LF active players who are interested in RBG's/Arena's as we are looking to push rating especially towards RBG's. Active in Discord and have experienced players leading the guild who are always happy to help out! We are on HordeVerrim1 Feb 7
Feb 5 WTB MYTHIC ToS RUN (FIRST 3 BOSSES ONLY) Hello, I am currently looking for a Guild or a Raid Team that can run me through Harjatan and the Demonic Inquisition fights in Tomb of Sargeras on Mythic difficulty I only want these two bosses, as they drop the Tier Gloves and Tier Helmet. They are among the first 3 bosses in the raid (Goroth being the first boss that must be killed before Harjatan and Demonic Inquisition can be accessed) I want these two bosses on Master Loot, to maximise my chance of getting the Tier pieces that I need. Any loot that is not my Tier or an upgrade may be given to anyone else who needs it, of course. In summary: -FIRST 3 BOSSES ONLY (Goroth, Harjatan and Demonic Inquisition) -I WANT MASTER LOOT FOR THE TWO TIER BOSSES (HARJATAN AND DEMONIC INQUISITION) -I WANT MY TIER GLOVES AND HELMET, WHICH DROP OFF HARJATAN AND DEMONIC INQUISITION, ANYTHING ELSE THAT I DO NOT NEED CAN BE GIVEN AWAY Please add Infernyx#1161 or talk to Voltryk in-game to discuss price and terms.Voltric0 Feb 5
Feb 4 <What R This> 2/11M LF Tank <What R This> 2/11M Recruiting 1 or 2 tanks for core team. We raid 8pm ST Wednesday and Sunday nights. message Morepudding#1538 for more info.Morepudding2 Feb 4
Feb 4 H <Slash Roll> H 9/11 RECRUITING HEY! Looking for a chilled out group with a focused goal on killing bad guys? <Slash Roll> could be for you! A tight knit group of dedicated raiders, we're looking to expand our ranks! Currently seeking all skilled players and those with a dedication to learn, with a priority on healers! All raids run on personal loot! We currently raid Wednesday & Sunday 10.30pm - 1.30am ST (GMT +8 7.30 - 10.30) (Barthilas). We also have Saturday night PVP and run M+ keys all week! We aim to get everyone a +15 for the sweet loot. Have achieved AOTC on all raids this xpac and very close in this tier! Interested? Let us know! Avostachio#1714 (GM) Sharky#2786 Fennekin#11762Kailah0 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H] Procrastinators United LFM for Mythic ABT <Procrastinators United> is a friendly and chill guild on Barthilas with a strong core of experienced raiders looking to expand its numbers. After finishing off heroic we are looking to push into mythic so we have things do with our friendos beyond heroic farm. We want players that are friendly, competent and always looking to improve their skills. As we only raid 2 nights a week we do need raiders who know how to be serious during pulls and remain focused. However, a willingness to gamble your hard earned gold between pulls will go a long way. Outside of raids we run mythic + regularly and there are generally people sitting in discord, screaming out for human interaction, so there is always someone to chat to if you're a bit of a saddo like me. What we desire from you: • 75 traits in your main spec weapon or a willingness to get it up there quickly if you're currently returning to the game • 100% attendance is not required but we do need to know if you can't make a raid • Relevant add-ons installed (DBM, weak auras etc) and an ability to listen to your raid leader overlord, Amberlea • Always prepared for raids - flasks, food, runes, gear gemmed and enchanted • Giving mythic + a red hot go to get your weekly 15 done for that phat loot • A sick mog or at least the ability to appreciate my sweet mog What can we do for you? I am glad you asked potential friend • A proper raiding home if you're sick of pugging or being friendless in your current guild • A relaxed yet determined atmosphere that gets bosses down in a decent time-frame but understands that raging during prog just ruins everyone's good time • If we remember, cauldrons and feasts are provided if you're stingy. Guild repairs are also left on for longer than intended so take advantage of that when you can Our raid times are: Wednesday ~ 7:30-10pm Thursday ~ 7:30-10pm Monday ~ 7:30-10pm (EXTREMELY OPTIONAL ALT RUN TO MUCK ABOUT IN) We are currently in need of: RANGED DPS and HEALERS •Hunters •Shadow Priest •Warlock •Balance Druid •Mage •Resto Druid •Mistweaver Monk We will consider any strong applicants even if you aren't one of the above classes. If any of the above gets your motor running add Phaedra#11234, Tieranix112#1777, Ilid#1850 or Hairygunda#6130 on bnet to apply or ask any questions you may have.Cucumbear8 Feb 4
Feb 3 9/11M [H] Falconwing Square <Falconwing Square> ... About Us ... Progression ... Raid Times ... If you are interested just add KillerPegasi#6337 on Bnet and I'll be happy to have a chat with you.Meawa54 Feb 3
Feb 3 LFG raids THU/FRI NIGHT or ANY DAY MORNING Hi there, I am a semi-hardcore raider currently looking for a Heroic Farm raiding guild to call home. I have been looking for a guild for a while now which suits my schedule. My preferred raid time is: 1. Thursday/Friday = 7.00pm-1.00am (At night) 2. "ANY DAY" in the "MORNING" = 8.00am-2.00pm (In the Morning). Preferred Realm: 1. Illidan (Horde) 2. Area52 (Horde) **Willing to switch realm too if everything works out. Currently i have Aotc on 1 toon and have been farming ATB on 3 different alts. List of alts on which I farm HC-ToS: 1. Havoc Demon Hunter: 2. Holy Priest: 3. Resto Shamy: (KIND OF A MAIN FOR NOW) Some other Alt to mess around in mythic plus: 1. Resto Druid: 2. Blood Dk: **Currently working on mage alt too, to have a ranged DPS class (also if guild needs a ranged dps)Dêâthbringêr4 Feb 3
Feb 2 [H] <Divergent> 2/11M Recruiting <Divergent> A guild that strives for success, while maintaining a highly active community We are a predominantly Australian guild located on Barthilas (Oceanic). As a long standing Barthilas guild, We've been participating in end game content since Highmaul, achieving many great personal goals and high ranks throughout Hellfire Citadel up to Tomb of Sargeras. That being said, we're looking for more like-minded and raid-ready individuals to continue on that legacy through Antorus and onto the next expansion. Our current raid times for the core progression group stand as Wednesday/Thursday and an optional Heroic Raid Monday, 8pm-11pm Server Time (AEST) and we are currently 11/11H ABT, 2/11M ABT. We also host an alt run on Saturday nights, 8pm-11pm. Expectations Be respectful & considerate of the guild and it's members, core and casual. Keep your egos and toxic attitudes in your prior homes, they're not welcome here and won't last long. A greater understanding of your class and mechanics for fights. Turning up to raid nights, and also being able to accept you may not get loot all the time. Mythic spots are not given freely. They're earned. We only have 20 spots so performance and attendance are key to getting into mythic progression. Trials will Start at Heroic and may be moved or tested in mythic if gear and skill permit. Classes We Are Recruiting: Tanks: Closed Healers: Druid, Shaman. Melee: Monk, Rogue, Demon-Hunter, Druid. Ranged: Druid, Priest, Warlock, Hunter. Please note: Any exceptional Ranged will be strongly considered. Any queries, please feel free to contact me via Battle-tag, Sardir#1794 or get in contact with any available Officers online. Officers: Sorcerèr Fendord Jaspers Genbu Ultimia Dïvïnïty2 Feb 2
Feb 1 Lf PvP guild Hi all, Are there any pvp guilds on this server? ThanksOrsea2 Feb 1
Feb 1 [H] <Salt> 8/11H Recruiting <Salt> is a two night per week raiding guild on Barthilas. We are looking to clear Heroic and move into Mythic, with more of a focus on Mythic moving into Battle for Azeroth. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 ST Progression: 11/11N, 6/11H Recruitment Status: All classes and roles. Contact: Sparkleflap#11165Sparkleflap6 Feb 1
Jan 31 no longer relevant as the title states, i am looking for a guild to heal, my disc spec is a work in progress but am willing to try it out if need be if interested message me at ViciousTaco#1210Vicioustaco0 Jan 31
Jan 31 961 holy priest as the title states, i am looking for a guild to heal, my disc spec is a work in progress but am willing to try it out if need be if interested message me at ViciousTaco#1210Vicioustaco0 Jan 31
Jan 30 Cant log in to any toons Can log into any toons. I get into the loading screen and keep disconnecting. Please fix. Am I the only person with this or???Gaveron1 Jan 30
Jan 29 [H] <Strike First> LF DPS/Heals 2 Nights <Strike First> is a newly formed guild on Barthilas Horde. We started as a group of friends coming together with the same goal, kill some bosses and have fun while doing it. We have active members always looking for M+ and alt runs. Raid times are Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm SVT Currently: 11/11 N 9/11 H Currently Recruiting: 1 Resto Druid 1 Holy Pally Warlocks Feel free to add Shippy or Nevah for more info Shippy#6304 Nevah#6718Shippyx20 Jan 29
Jan 29 REMOVED REMOVED.Lilthiccboi0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Returning <H> player LF mature guild I'm a returning player who just hit 110 a week ago. Have previous raiding experience in vanilla, TBC and WOTLK before I stopped due to RL commitments. I've Main Tanked in raids with a war in TBC, and started wow career as a healer(priest). Decided to come back to the game but playing alone is getting boring. Am currently just doing random heroics to gear up and just finishing up the other zones. What I offer: 1) I enjoy tanking! 2) I've been gearing up dps as well because I know most guilds would probably have tank roles filled. 3) Laid back, no drama attitude. 4) Willing to level an alt(or change mains) if the guild needs me. 5) Willing to do my homework before raids(ie flasks/food, reading up on fights etc). I have to admit I've not really caught up with all the new bosses. 6) Willing to transfer servers if necessary. Currently on Thaurissan where I realize the population is pretty low. What I'm looking for: 1) <H> guilds that raid Weekday/Sunday around 9/10pm +8GMT. Can go till late. 2) Newly formed guilds are fine as long as everyone has the same goals. 3) A friendly and matured group of people to hang out with in game. I'll be a good fit, I promise. :DOsu3 Jan 28
Jan 27 Holy/Shadow priest LF progression guild 951 Holy / 948 Shadow LF raiding guild I prefer Holy but can also play Shadow. Can't make sunday and mondayMycool0 Jan 27
Jan 27 <What R This> [H] 2/11M Recruiting! <What R This> We are a relaxed guild with the best banter in the game looking for other players with similar personality to join our core team. We are AOTC (3rd week) and 2/11M We raid 8pm ST Wednesday and Sunday for 2.5 hours. Currently Prioritising: Range DPS: Boomkin Healers: MW Monk All other applicants will still be considered. All casual members are also more than welcome to join for low, and high level M+ as well as BGs and Normal runs. Contact me on Bnet for more info! Morepudding#1538Morepudding7 Jan 27
Jan 27 Making the Switch I've been considering making the switch from Alliance to Horde after quite some time. I will be coming from Frostmourne to Barthilas, so I was hoping a few kind souls might be able to give me an idea on how long BG queue times are these days, and if there are any/many relatively active PvP/RBG guilds and teams floating around on the server? I'm not overly focused on PvE as I'm a pretty casual player (father, shift worker, husband, real life stuff), so I mainly try to just enjoy some PvP and wouldn't mind working on my RBG rating a bit. Any help would be great! Thanks.Agrestal3 Jan 27
Jan 26 [H] WW (Lock/Mage alts) LF Mythic Group Hello! My name's Bismark and I'm looking for a Mythic progression group. I just moved to Australia recently and had to take a break at the start of ToS to get ready. I moved to Barthilas and joined a nice guild but their raid team broke up. I was able to get cutting edge in NH on my rogue w/ my old guild and did 5/9M in the first few weeks of ToS before I had to stop raiding to move. Here are my logs from when I last did Mythic seriously before moving: Right now I've done 2/11M on my warlock with a 3% attempt on HC. I'm not looking for a crazy progressed group, but I'd love to find a guild that has a couple of M bosses down at least. Most of my current logs are pretty undergeared so they aren't of too much value, but I'm happy to provide links if you'd like to have a look. My monk is currently 953 and I just got 4-set. Still farming Pantheon trinket! My ww/lock are both over 75 traits, would strongly prefer to play monk though. The only night that will be dicey for me (at least for the next month or so) is Mondays. Otherwise I'm prettymuch free. EDIT: After having a few nice Alliance guilds contact me, I forgot to mention I'd like to stay Horde if possible! Feel free to add me to chat at Bismark#11729 - thanks!Bis1 Jan 26
Jan 26 . Jan 26
Jan 25 [H] Against The Odds - Barthilas Guild with strong core membership looking for individuals and/or a small group to join us for raiding in Antorus. What we're looking for Are you a small guild who is struggling to get the numbers to raid? Or a group of friends who want to see the content without the large time commitment of other guilds? Then we are looking for you! Currently any role will be considered (our members are flexible) About Us Against the Odds is an Aussie/NZ guild on the Barthilas server with a view of heroic raiding in Legion on minimalist time-frame (4 hours a week). We’re looking to recruit mature players that want to make raid progression while balancing real life commitments. We value community and cooperation highly, and have guild meetups occasionally. We have a strong core membership, but are slightly short on numbers to raid currently. Most of our group is made up of older ex-hardcore players with families/full time work who still want to lock in some solid content every tier. In order to accomplish this, we take on a work smarter not harder attitude to push our content every week. How we accomplish this is by doing our prep outside of the game or on our own time so that when we do come together as a group for our two raid nights we've got everything in place to lock in kills. Raid Days – Thursday/Sunday Raid Times – 7.30pm to 9.30pm AEST (ST) (invites out at 7:15pm) Add me to apply today! Arwenemma#1899Totemma0 Jan 25
Jan 25 [A] FM Unlimited 2/11M 11/11H Msia/sg guild Unlimited Semi-Casual raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. >We are currently recruiting players to progress Antorus mythic bosses with a solid team/players. >Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. >Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. >Welcome casual raiders too if u have too much commitment in real life. Example only can raid 1 or 2 days per week • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent sing English and we will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Tue (normal) after reset 11.00pm - 12.30am GMT+8 (Singapore time) -free feast and flask (when raid) Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274Kiabo11 Jan 25
Jan 24 Barthilas (H) Oceanic weekend guild 4/11M Barthilas (H) Oceanic weekend raiding guild **<Metanoia>** * Sat - 1pm-4pm ST * sun - 1pm-4pm ST * friday -heroic/alt run 11pm ST > 11/11H 4/11M > we are a semi casual raiding guild with a core of experienced raider looking to expand our roster for Mythic ANTORUS progression. > we uses discord for raid comm and EPGP as loot system * what we ask of you is to be mechanically strong and able listen to raid calls properly *have a positive mindset and a strong will to push throu progression * min 935ilvl+ * we are in urgent need of 1tank and plate dps -------APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE--------- PM ingame Meenz or any officer Aurah wagwanrasta mininaa ageofwushuAurah0 Jan 24
Jan 24 LF social heroic casual guild 18+ discord. I’ve got a bunch of 110s on alliance but I want to start a horde toon and fall back in love with the game. I’ve spent years worrying about best in slot gear and what classes will be top on their genre and just want to take a step back and enjoy the actual game and be satisfied with heroic raiding only with a few mythic +. I’m not interested in mythic raiding as I enjoy The basic mechanics and laughs had with friends while you raid a few hours a week as aposed to mythic progression and pulling your hair out. jabajawz#1991 I’m 28 male and from Melbourne. Wow is more fun when you have like minded people to play it with.Bicroorblaze4 Jan 24
Jan 24 Beyond PhD Level LF raiders 11/11 H Beyond PhD Level is an Aus/NZ semi hardcore raiding guild. Our goal is to maintain a steady progressive atmosphere raid wise while still enjoying the core of the game. As it stands; Beyond PhD Level is a 11/11 heroic guild with a number of 2/11 Mythic experienced raiders who are wanting to progress towards cutting edge. Currently we are looking for: Healers: • all classes will be considered Range DPS: • all range classes will be considered How loot is distributed: Loot is distributed via RC loot council and all raiders are expected to have this. Specifics, such as current gear, upgrade, attendance etc. Are taken into account when passing out gear The loot is distributed to players that meet the above criteria through a council system to avoid over gearing and favoritism. What we expect from our raiders: We expect at minimum 2 weeks notice prior to any leave required (extenuating circumstances of cause are void) as well as functional microphones in order to communicate clearly. Raid times: Wednesday: 7:00:00 pm to 10:00:00 pm Sunday: 7:00:00 pm to 10:00:00 pm Friday (optional farm nights): Start 7:30:00 What to expect: While we are focused on progressing further through raid content, we also have an active mythic plus community. We also know have to have a laugh. If this sounds like you feel free to get at either one of the below for a chat: CrazyMage#121450 Frecko#1135Aci2 Jan 24
Jan 24 Returning player LF fun & active guild I haven't played properly since Cata but keen to get back into it for BFA. As it's been awhile since I've played properly, I'm gonna level a new toon with the new level scaling to re-experience the game and so on. Looking for an active and social guild to join during this process that doesn't take itself too seriously and likes a laugh with options for normal/heroic progression later on. Cheers!Darkzie1 Jan 24
Jan 22 @Puncho <When Bored Smash Horde> I've been away from Barthilas for a while, but I thought WBSH were meant to be Horde killing gods or something? What's with flapping around in flight form until you're 6v2? And then losing again when it's 3v2? xoxoSparkleflap14 Jan 22
Jan 22 930 Resto 11/11N LF Day raiding As title says, I'm unavailable most nights so I'm hopefully looking for a guild that raids during the day ST if this applies to your guild and you're interested in trialing an easy going healer that's down to kill some bosses Resh#6640 hit me up lets have a chatKâiri0 Jan 22
Jan 20 Buying ALL [Heavy Junkbox] Insane Looking to buy all youre Heavy Junkbox's for the Insane title. Need around 500. Whether you want to Farm them for me or if you have some to sell, let me know Algreen#6956Shireenbara0 Jan 20
Jan 19 924 warlock looking to get into raiding. Gday 924 warlock (destruction) I am looking for a raiding guild that will take me on to teach me the ropes. I have my rotation down so its not like im completely hopeless! Just give me the chance to prove that, you wouldn't regret it!! Thanks! Battlenet id: fobez00#1999Élemented1 Jan 19
Jan 18 Such a Rookie I have a lvl 100 boost and have no idea what class i should use it on any help would be greatFordrah1 Jan 18