Barthilas

Apr 19 H Lock+Mage LF newb friendly norm prog. I am a returning player, experienced in wow. My partner has just recently started playing and is now a 905 ilvl mage. She is still coming to terms with the game and learning. We are after a guild that runs regular Mythic +, and some Normal/Heroic Antorus. Thanks!Voidar2 Apr 19
Apr 19 0 Please deleteKhreos0 Apr 19
Apr 18 964 Warrior w/ Tank OS 964 Warrior with tank OS looking for new guild. Was on Frostmourne raiding 3 nights a week. Unfortunately guild died early into mythic progression, so I took a small break. Looking to join new raiding guild 2-3 nights per week. Don't mind playing casual until BFA hits. Jakeyy#1518Tinydoodle2 Apr 18
Apr 18 [H]<Spotless> SG GMT+8 7/11M 6/9M 9/10M 7/7M <Spotless> - Barthilas Hi, we are a late night GMT+8 raiding guild made up of mainly working Singaporeans/Australians adults. We are currently looking for dedicated players for Mythic progression. If you are looking for a social, friendly and efficient raiding guild, look no further! Progression: 7/11M 7/7M 2/3M 9/10M 6/9M Raid times: 9-1130pm SGT (GMT+8)/ 12am to 230 am SVT on Wed, Thurs and Sun. Optional casual raid on Mon Expectations Commitment Preparedness Respectful Recruitment All exceptional and dedicated raiders with good mechanics. In particular we are looking at, but are not limited to the following: Melee Dps - DH Range Dps - Locks, Mage Tanks - Urgent MT and OT with a DPS OS/MS Healer - Urgent Holy pally Loot System EPGP Communication Discord Whatsapp Casuals are also welcomed. We do frequent mythic+ and normal/heroic raid clears. Please feel free to contact either myself (Ewnsha/Ewnairr) ewnair#1890 or anyone in the guild really. You will be pointed to the correct channels. Please don't post in this thread as I may miss the message. Just add me instead. Thanks for reading!Ewnsha160 Apr 18
Apr 18 [H] <Slash Roll> 1/11M Recruiting! Hi everyone! <Slash Roll> is a chill Horde guild based on US-Barthilas! Avid gamblers and lovers of killing big bad guys, we clear heroic every week and have just started going into mythic. However we are not a hardcore mythic raid guild. We raid two nights a week with a third night dedicated to doing something fun. We run keys and aim to get as many people as we can a +15 for the week. We also have a few people who love PvP! RAID DEETS Wednesday 9.30pm - 12.30pm SVT - usually our heroic clear night. If we're having a particularly off week heroic will be finished on Sunday before mythic. Sunday 9.30pm - 12.30pm SVT - mythic raid. Again, we are not focused on pushing mythic hard core. With heroic on clear we would rather not waste a raid night. Saturday nights kick off around 8.30pm SVT and are a non-compulsory night with a guaranteed event happening. Usually they will be either alt runs or running old mythic raids. So far we've had an alt run and have cleared mythic Emerald Nightmare. We're looking at doing some other fun things in the future! All in all <Slash Roll> is a chill, fun guild. Whether you're looking for raiding, mythic+, or just somewhere to hang out, send us a message! Fennekin#11762 Sharky#2786Sialynn0 Apr 18
Apr 17 << ATAXYIA>> LFM for wed nights! Ataxyia (3/11M) is currently looking for 1x tank and some dps, who want to clear heroic on wed nights with us, starting at 7.30pm ST. We are a very social and active guild, who are currently keeping it casual until BFA. Besides the wed night run, we hold alt norm/heroic runs (and sometimes the odd drunk run raid :P) throughout the week/weekend. As well as raids, there is always keys being run across most nights. Ataxyia is a fun friendly guild, full of social people, that are all here to have fun, chill out and enjoy the game! Everyone's welcome, including casuals, if you want to know more please don't hesitate to message me on BNET, or leave a reply and ill get back to you :) Anekaiz#6824 (jaiylah)Jaiylah4 Apr 17
Apr 17 Beware this fellow. Akazgrim-Barthilas. Repeatedly made groups and disbanded them in order to troll other people. Avoid at all costs. Wonderful piece of work. Link to his profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/akazgrim Can't be bothered linking alts.Aláric0 Apr 17
Apr 17 Mythic+ OCE Community Discord Hi all If you are anything like me, you have been struggling to find Mythic+ groups for oceanic keys. In effort to make this easier and assist players with forming new friendships and bonds, I've created a dedicated Discord community for OCE Mythic+ keys. https://discord.gg/9mtpSb7 Features include; Rank bot to update Mythic+ score\ Dedicated M+ rooms LFG for both horde and alliance Music bot Capped dungeon voice channels (to prevent people spamming / joining mid-run) Look forward to seeing you there!Rubîx0 Apr 17
Apr 17 New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Horde 11/11 AoTC New Zealand Guild <Conclude> Barthilas PvP Oceanic 11/11 AOTC 4/11 Mythic Wed Thur Aus/NZ 6pm to 8.30pm Server Time / 8pm to 10.30pm NZ Time Mythic Ready DPS and Healers for Antorus Prog. We are looking for Mythic Ready Raiders to fit into our 4/11 Progression, not people who need to farm Heroic to get to Mythic. DPS/Healer who and Flex Specs and have BiS Legos etc that can do prog on either spec. Warlocks. If your a New Zealander/Oceanic Player looking for a decent prog guild then give me a message in game: ChrisNZ09#1353 Thanks, Christopher. Casual Oceanic Players Welcome Too.Cynetik139 Apr 17
Apr 16 (A)Spriest lf PVp guild 963 spriest lf pvp guild that does RBGs and Rated arenas.Sairrus1 Apr 16
Apr 16 WTS Horde Guild WTS my unused Guild on Barth Horde. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Jidai/ It comes with 8 bank slots but more importantly the 2305 Ach points (Ranks top 10 on Barth) Has all the best stuff unlocked as of early wod including thundering Serpent. Also has a tab full of random BOE and pets. Looking for reasonable offers, catch me here, in game or Jidai#11963Jidai1 Apr 16
Apr 15 LF active raiding guild Hi, I'm an ilvl 944 aff warlock looking to get into heroic and mythic raiding, I'm somewhat new to raiding but willing to learn the mechanics . The ideal guild will raid 2-3 nights a week. I can raid till 10pm Sever time on weekdays and all night on weekends. there is no preference on raid days any days work for me. if you would like to chat add my Battlenet id: BallOfMeat#1540Ballofmeat0 Apr 15
Apr 15 [H] <Baphomet> 9/11M LFM Hi all! <Baphomet> on Barthilas Horde, was formed in December 2017 by high performing raiders from top guilds from different servers. We are currently recruiting exceptional players for mythic Antorus progression. This guild has one agenda only and that is to push progression to see end game content. What you'll be given is a raiding environment with like minded individuals who wants to achieve the same goals. Outside of raiding, we have active mythic plus teams running to not only get 15s done but to also help you push your mythic score rating! Raid Times Wednesday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Thursday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Monday - 8:00pm - 11:00 pm SVT Current Requirements 1 x Tank (Pref not Prot Pally) Healers - Resto Shaman, Resto Druid DPS - Hunter, Balance Druid Of course, any exceptional players will be considered! You perform better than our current raiders, you get their spot. If you want more info, please add me on Jumn#11185Jumn17 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF Active Guild <LFG> Looking for an active guild on Barth/H with raid nights on either: Monday Tuesday Wednesday or Saturday Not overly concerned about raiding this expansion, but rather building a solid relationship with a community to raid in BFA Currently a 919 Fury Warrior with raiding experience. Cheers!Mandoes1 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a guild to raid with and do mythic + with. I have a 962 aff lock, a 962 Gdruid, 942 brewmaster and 938 Blood DK. Ideally I would like to tank on my Blood dk, however I do not mind playing on my lock The ideal guild will raid 2-3 nights a week. I can raid till 11pm Sever time. there is no preference on raid days any days work for me. if you would like to chat add my Battlenet id: avasian#1493Niyru1 Apr 15
Apr 15 Returning Player LF Social Guild until BFA Came back to wow December, keen to find guild until then. Looking at clearing current content when available but not priority. Any guild on barthilas that wants socials would be good. Currently playing 940 monk 930 warrior 910 Mage. will fill gaps as neededMalkor1 Apr 15
Apr 13 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Looking for a Barthilas blacksmith with the plans for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate, I have the mats and am willing to pay. If I'm not online at the time, hit me up with mail and I'll get back to you!Azlin0 Apr 13
Apr 13 delete deleteSizzla2 Apr 13
Apr 13 newbie friendly guild "Are you afraid of guild drama? Guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Then <Conviction> our relaxed, mature guild might be for you! We enjoy raiding and doing m+ and have mythic exp members willing to help you! pm for more currently loooking for all ivls and players :) add buubuu#11432 fore more infoBuudah15 Apr 13
Apr 12 Enhance looking for H raiding Guide Hey guys returning player looking for a heroic raiding guide. Currently Ilvl 950, Cleared normal and 4/11 H with pugs. My available nights are Thurs/Fri/Suns and occasionally Saturdays. If anyone has any spots available let know here or in game Termitetits#1589Jailbaitin0 Apr 12
Apr 12 <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic Prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Apr 12
Apr 11 [H]{Glitch} 8/11M Looking For Raiders Mythic Antorus Raiding tonight need DPS Rebuilding group after getting to 8/11m Mail/Whisper me in game or leave your Btag https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759035926Hooplah0 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H] <System> 5/11 M LF Mythic Raiders. <System> is a new guild seeking more members to push into mythic progression. Although we are newly formed, our roster bolsters many experienced players whom have the mind set of pushing progression while at the same time having fun and enjoying the raid environment. The guild itself is currently 5/11 Mythic but we have several members with mythic experience as high as 11/11 M. High Mythic+ keys are also being completed every day and off nights are used for alt/casual runs. Raid times: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm Server Time Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm Server Time Thursday: 8:00-10:00pm Server Time (optional HEROIC) We are seeking: -All exceptional DPS (emphasis on ranged) -Any exceptional Healers *90% attendance is required!(100 percent during trial). Real life emergencies are always excused however notifying us via the attendance post on discord is encouraged. We are looking forward to raiding and hanging out with people willing to push end game raiding! Officers: Drmdog#1585 Hasian#11414 Cyndane#1954Drmsauce14 Apr 11
Apr 10 [H]<Faux> 5/11M LF Healers Hello, 5/11 Mythic Guild <Faux> Barthilas are recruiting healers and dps to trial and jump into the core team to continue progging through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne and raid mythic in BfA. Casual players and returning players are all welcome to join us any time :) We're mostly Aussie players that enjoy semi-hardcore raiding, pushing mythic+ dungeons, playing other games together and hanging out. Our mythic raid nights are: Wednesday and Thursday 10pm - 12:30am Server Time Perfect for late night and GMT+8 players Alt run on Sundays Our current goal is to down Imonar and continue prog on a 2 raid night basis till around pre-patch time. Our future goal is to raid Mythic in BfA with a reformed team and continue to be competitive in our progression throughout the expansion. Specifically, we're looking for 2 healers with mythic experience and logs, preferably druid/shaman/monk with geared dps offspecs for fights and farm bosses that don't require all healers, a disc priest will be considered too. We're full on holy pallys! For dps, we have a spot for 1, possibly 2 dps in our team with mythic experience and logs to provide but we're always looking for exceptional players to join us. Our melee vs range is close to half-half so either will be considered. We're keen to raid, we value commitment and improvement as a team and if you fit what we're looking for or we are what you're seeking then by all means, add me on bnet > stephella#1670, we'll chat and see how it goes :)Stephella0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Shaman Looking for Heroic Guild till BFA. Character Name: Korogash Server: Barthilas Class: Shaman Preferred Spec: Elemental/Enhance Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/korogash How would you describe your raiding experience? Frequent High Performer in Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Raided mythic getting down 5/9 on my Warrior, Switching to my shaman for greater flexibility between ranged/melee dps. How would you rate your understanding of your preferred class / spec? I'm someone who spends as much time trying to improve my gameplay as I do playing casually. My understanding of the specs are quite high and will only get higher as I do harder content. Are you able / willing to play other specs of your chosen class? Yes I am, I currently only need to get the Smoldering Heart legendary which I am farming for and I will have full bis lego's for both ranged and melee. My healing spec is undergeared however if needed I can take some time out of my day to gear it and become proficient with it. Why did I leave my last Raiding Guild? I left my last raiding guild Fusion just due to burnout in tomb of sargeras mythic while farming for my warriors best in slot legendary. I have no bad blood with the guys over at Fusion at all, I'm just simply to far behind in the game now after taking such an extended break to attempt to raid mythic with them again. Previous Raid Logs. I don't have any decent logs for antorus atm as I have only really been messing around in pugs. but I have exceptional Tomb of Sargeras Heroic logs on my Warrior as well as logs from my time in mythic. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26682248/13#metric=dps Note: I am asking you to bank on me being an overperformer on my Shaman Once Geared. Atm my shaman is very undergeared and is lacking tier however I'm trying my best to get the loot I can from various sources. I will need to learn the heroic antorus mechanics, however I have a good history in raiding and I learn very quickly. If you are okay with buying into having to gear my character with the knowledge that I will be an overperformer in raids once geared then I'm your man. My Shaman is currently only ilvl 915 though my warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/brakvarosh Is 944, however I would much rather transition to my shaman. If you wish to get in contact out of game my discord is Genya049#3308Brakvarosh1 Apr 9
Apr 9 LF M ANT GUILD 969 RET PALY Hey Guys 969 Ret paladin looking for M Antorus raiding guild. i have 9/11 M experience and would love that argus kill. hit me up if youd like me to trial and ill show you what im worth!!Ïchigo0 Apr 9
Apr 9 Mythic Dungeon Group Looking to find a group/guild that runs high M+ keys regularly. Looking to do a +20 of all keys in time. I'm 966 resto druid and i've finally realised that it's near impossible for me to get any further through pugs. Also happy to join for any key sales as a healer or DPS on my monk (967ilvl). Conan#1530Ezkalak0 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 8 Shaman looking for guild Hiya! Looking for a guild to raid heroics/mythics (eventually) with. I use to main a Hunter for years and have clearned heroic Antorus already but decided to do a fresh start as a Horde character. I can really only raid thurs/fri nights as work consumes my other nights. If any guilds out there would be willing to give me a shot. Please reply!Autumnhorn1 Apr 8
Apr 6 Severity <7/11M> LF Heals In Severity we aim to maintain end game content at a semi hardcore level, whilst enjoying the game for what it is. We raid 2 nights a week (Sunday and Monday 7-10 server time, 6 hours total). We also run optional normal Argus kills (Wed) and heroic clears (Fri) Current Progression: Antorus - [M] - 7/11 Tomb of Sargeras [M]- 5/9 Nighthold[M] - 7/10 Trial of Valor[N][H] - 3/3 Emerald Nightmare[M] - 6/7 Previous Progression: ToT[H] – 8/13 Pre 5.4 SoO[M] – 13/14 Pre 6.0 - 14/14 Post 6.0 HM[M] - 3/7 We are currently recruiting: Healers. (Esp. H Paladin) If your class is listed as closed and you think you are mythic ready/exceptional please don't be shy to app as we look at all apps We also happily accept any M+/Backup/Heroic raiders that are looking for a home. What you can expect from us <Severity> prides itself on being a friendly and well-rounded guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and the US. We hold regular meet ups in both Australia and New Zealand where players can meet up with fellow guildies as well as special events for expansion release days and other notable in game dates. We aim to have a drama free environment with good leadership, management and raid progression. We all enjoy each other’s company and consider ourselves to be as a solid team of like-minded individuals with the goal of having fun and killing bosses. We maintain that players wishing to join show good raiding qualities, these include: • Good people skills • Ability to take constructive criticism and advice • Good knowledge of the game, your class, your spec and a good history of raiding. • A Stable internet connection, computer and good UI • Ability to identify mistakes, learn from them and accept responsibility for them. • Always looking to improve on your skills • We are a close-knit team and none of us tolerate bull!@#$ drama, !@#$%^-s need not apply • A good sense of teamwork and working as a team. If you feel that severity would be a good fit for you please add an officer on battle net for a chat Contact information: If you have any questions that can’t be answered by this forum post or our website please feel free to add one of our Officers. Revplacement - reverend#12665 Xerann - kleptotron#6444 Raiynne - Raiynne#1442 Smoda - Arrith#1533Revplacement0 Apr 6
Apr 6 968 resto/boomy LF mythic + guild looking for a guild to regularly run semi high keys 18-23ish 968 resto/boomy 964 frost mage 952 shadow priestKuror1 Apr 6
Apr 5 [H] Looking for casual/semi hardcore guild just recently got back into the game late to legion, looking for a guild with a decently sized active playerbase. I am interested in raiding but have none of Antorus outside of LFR at the moment i want a guild that has people that are doing things not just smashing out mythics non stop, wether it be mog runs, old world achieve runs or even playing other games inbetween raids etc. 926 ilvl DPS warrior Looking to change it up for BFA or even current expansion in terms of class/spec Previous raiding experience Vanilla raiding was dicey at best with MC 8/10 BC - MH 4/5 BT 6/9 Gruuls Lair Magtheridon 11/11 Kara 1/4 TK WOTLK - Came back to ICC 11/12 Heroic 10man Cataclysm - 5/6 Heroic BWD 3/5 Heroic BOT 2/2 Heroic ToFW 5/7 Heroic Firelands 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul MOP - didn't raid Draenor - Didnt raid--- Available on wed/thurs 7pm onwards, Sundays Sometimes available, Mondays after 8PM SVT add me Azzosh#1232Luthaios0 Apr 5
Apr 4 Blood DK 5/11M LF Guild Looking for a mythic prog guild, will commit to the roster, it is rare that i wont be at a raid. Also keen to run high level Keys in downtime and alt stuff. Main Spec Blood Tank 972 Ilvl I Am also working on a Shadow priest that Im happy to main swap to but currently only currently 957 Ilvl Free to raid 7pm onward all days except monday B.net - Nicko#1899Khòrnè2 Apr 4
Apr 4 LF Leatherworker (H) on Barthilas Found one. TYFazzbender0 Apr 4
Apr 3 delete deleteAzuraí0 Apr 3
Apr 2 XREALM MYTHIC RAID TEAM Hey boys BUNNINGS SNAG WITH DAD here Hosting a XREALM mythic raid team When? WED + THURS - 8-11pm SVT Starting the 4th of April Requirements: #965 + ilvl # AOTC # Gemmed and chanted # Make use of consumables # Have discord - mic not required unless you are a tank # Show up 10 mins before raid # Must be able to stay the full 3 hours # Have a positive attitude - no ego maniacs this aint rank 1 raiding boys! Sign up via our discord : https://discord.gg/RhtvG7J State your ilvl / role / realm - add your btag if you want, or i will msg you on discord. Let us know if you can make both days or just 1 All roles needed. Loot will be PERSONAL - what you don't need you trade to me to hand out. I will be giving to guildies first. As it will be rare that someone doesn't need their mythic loot - this shouldn't be a problemo. The stronger our core guys get, the better these pugs will be! Cheers - Stranger#6450 on bnet to chat Lets enjoy the rest of legion and see how far we can getPunjabi1 Apr 2
Mar 31 [H] <Idiosyncrasy> <Idiosyncrasy> Is a brand new guild looking to establish itself as a gaming hub, not just another guild. We are seeking all players to help build a community inclusive of socials, Mythic +, Raiders and welcome players who are looking for a home to setup their PvP teams. Raids are planned in the future for Wed - Sun - Mon nights starting at 08:30 pm Server Time. Raids will be starting out in normal Antorus to gear and progressing from there. To ask more, or to request to join contact either: Dave#1592 Depp#11757Depp0 Mar 31
Mar 31 GMT+8 Guild recruit Raid Leader Faction: Allience Realm (US): US-Frostmourne Realm Type: PVP Realm Timezone: GMT +8 Progression: 11/11 (Heroic), 2/11 (Mythic) Raid Times: Refer to Raid Leader Raid Schedule: Refer to Raid Leader Openings: Recruiting Raid Leader and Recruit Officer Offer : 200k gold monthly : 1 Mythic progression boss down 100k gold : 7/24 Full repairs : Free food/flask when raiding For more information feel free add Bnet Jer#1172.Lybelda1 Mar 31
Mar 30 LF BfA Guild (going social until then). Hi there - Bit of a weird post, but wanted to cast a line out there and see if anything bites! Legion hasn't been great for me tbh, and I stopped raiding and went casual a few months ago, as I really wasn't digging havoc DH. But it seems my guild won't be making it to BfA (a lot of burn out) and has recently stopped raiding - so I'm looknig for a 'forever home'. FIRST NOTE - I WILL NOT BE PLAYING DH IN BFA. I'm in the Alpha and it looks likely I'll be returning either to my DK or Paladin, but as time gets closer I'm happy to play pretty much any other class. I have everything on Barth Horde to 110, so im ready to go! What I can offer you - 2/3 nights a week raiding in BfA. 4/5 nights of M+, questing, achieves, bants a week. I am a father of three, but am online nearly every night of the week. What I'm looking for in you - A solid, proven, dedicated core - A guild that won't fall apart and will still be going at the end of BfA. I'm not looking to do mad prog - I'm not looking for ultra hardcore. I'm looking for fun, and mythic prog over the expansion. I'm looking to, if you'll have me, join now on a casual basis (doing M+, etc), and dip my toes in with your community to see if I gel. If you think I might be welcome in your guild, please feel free to shoot me a PM BNET - Somemage#1790 Thanks :)Tóldorn0 Mar 30
Mar 30 5/11M Hpally LF guild core spot Hey I'm a 966 Holy paladin with an equally as strong protection off spec looking for a core raid spot in a guild of similar progression. Im from Australia and ive been raiding on my paladin since 2008. Preferably 2 nights of raiding. add me at: spookyman#11153 for more info.Malenor0 Mar 30
Mar 29 7/11M RDruid LF Mythic Guild Looking for a Mythic Guild that raids 2-3 nights a week from 8-12 St Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/thedubbs Bnet Thedubbs#11832Rdubb0 Mar 29
Mar 29 970 Boomkin LF 5+/11M guild Prog EN-3/7M ToV-3/3H NH-8/10M Tos-5/9M Anto-5/11M I am seeking a mythic raiding guild with similar or further progression than 5/11M. I plan on raiding mythic in BFA too and would certainly appreciate a chance to prove myself. If interested please let me know and we can have a chat. ThankyouShiftere0 Mar 29
Mar 29 I need Help Please help me my guild has autismLirraylitha0 Mar 29
Mar 29 [H] 939 UH DK Returning raider lf guild LF Heroic Antorus and onto Mythic progWhatjaw0 Mar 29
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 28 @Shmoo HiSteelhoof0 Mar 28
Mar 26 [H]<Final Stand> Newly Established Guild Final Stand is a newly formed Oceanic AOTC Guild on Barthilas-Horde looking to bolster its numbers to progress in Mythic. We are currently preparing to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth. We raid two nights a week with an optional third night for alt runs. We are a 'merit-based' guild. We have a culture of serious progression while maintaining a reasonable pace, although we do not let the seriousness get in the way of humour. We know when to be serious, to focus, and we know when it's time to joke around. Most importantly, we work as a unit and we value teamwork and improvement above all else! We fail together, we learn together, and we succeed together! While we may have a stronger desire for specific classes and roles, we still wish for all exceptional players to apply. The finer details of our guild can be found below. Raid Nights Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm ST (Alt Night) Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm ST Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm ST Loot System: Loot Council In addition to our raid times, we like to do Mythic+ as a guild on Sunday at 7:30pm-10:30pm, although this is less structured than our standard raid times. If you wish to apply, please visit our Recruitment channel on our Discord server. https://discord.gg/UHH2x3m Please don't hesitate to private message FiRZeN#11478 (battle.net) if you have any questions or concerns.Keveric2 Mar 26
Mar 25 <Serenity> recruiting for mythic! <Serenity> Horde - Barthilas - 11/11H 3/11M Wed/Thurs 8pm -11pm st (Farm/Prog) Sat 8pm - 11pm (opt normal/heroic alt run) Recruiting keen, reliable Hunters/ele Shammys for Mythic Antorus Prog team! Im proud to say we have a very active group in Serenity. Theres always a bunch of us on discord running things together, playing overwatch, running mythics etc. If youre looking for an active guild that feels more like an extended family we might be worth considering! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Serenity is a established guild comprised of mature raiders wanting to progress at a decent rate without sacrificing the enjoyable social aspect of the game. A place where we can have that sense of accomplishment and still have an escape from the drama and egotism of the world. This means our priority as a guild is our atmosphere. We boast a very happy guild environment and active discord. We're not just a guild where raiders are the pawns to do the bidding of the hotshots up top, we are a team! We are a primarily Heroic Prog focused guild, which allows us to have a flexible roster for people with work and family commitments. As a result of the mix of devoted and semi casual raiders we use epgp to distribute loot to ensure the fairest possible outcome and minimize any drama. A fair few of our current core team had had little to no raiding experience prior to joining the guild and are now shining in raids. Attitude for us always takes priority over experience and gear! As far as mythic content goes, we will move at our own pace with our already established team. We wont over recruit or replace when someone slightly better comes along and we most certainly wont push beyond our limits and allow toxicity to take over our raids. We're a team and we will progress at our own rate and enjoy the time spent in the process. Egotistical nonsense will not be tolerated in our guild. We expect our raiders to be focused on their own performance, help each other as needed and trust that the leaders wont let any underperforming issues go unaddressed. We dont know what the person behind the screen could be struggling with so we dont go out of our way to potentially make it worse. Leaders and raiders discuss raid issues in a discord chat channel so everyones in the loop and can have a say. We also have a unique raid mog theme each week for funzies. My aim as a leader and recruiter is to be as transparent about our goals and how we operate as possible, hence the wall of text. Id rather start off on this foot than run around explaining everything later =) If you've made it this far and you feel as tho Serenity is the home you've been looking for I'd love to hear from you. As said above, our priority is peoples attitude, so any level of experience or gear are welcome to join if you're willing to put in the effort to catch up! I look forward to hearing from you, Aure Aurelina#11652 Kainnita: Theblackash#6716Aurelina52 Mar 25
Mar 25 [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Mar 25