Barthilas

Oct 29 914 Elemental/Resto Shaman LF Guild Hey guys, So never actually posted in recruitment forums before, but as the title states i am looking for a guild that is consistently raiding. I know my ilvl isnt very big, but i do have mythic raiding experience (3/9ToS). Will always be there and will always be on time. Dont have much in the way of logs due to only raiding on this toon once. Recently. Hit me up if you will consider me! Edit: Gear is 915 - 59 traits elemental - 61 restoWolborg4 Oct 29
Oct 27 [H] WHAT R THIS 9/9H LFM <WHAT R THIS> 9/9H looking for DPS (Preferably ranged) and healers for mythic progression and for Antorus. We are led by experienced raiders (3/9M) and looking for committed and consistent members to join us. High demand for Hunters, mages and warlocks and Rduids. Only looking for fairly skilled players who are relaxed and enjoy a casual raiding environment. 920 ilvl is a must and know fights. Raid Times: Wed/Sunday 8pm AEDT to 10:30 AEDT. All applicants considered. Pst Bensimmons or Morepudding in game for more information. CheersBrandoningrm3 Oct 27
Oct 26 Anyone from old guild Slashkill? Hello all, Used to play on Barth back in 2005-2006 or so timeframe when I lived in Alaska (raid times were a good fit). Had good times with a friendly guild back then called Slashkill. Just curious if any of the old players are still around. Best regards.Podizzle0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] <Frostwolves> recruiting for Mythic TOS <Frostwolves> is a 9/9H fun and casual GMT+8 guild that raids 3 days a week. We are primarily a Singaporean guild, but also with many raiders from other countries such as Thailand, Australia and even Brazil. Occasionally, we may even organize guild outings IRL (for SG) just to hang out. We're currently seeking players to expand our roster for mythic progression. However, in order to improve progression, do expect that Wednesday and Thursday will be changed to Progression night, while Sunday will be a farm night where we carry our casual raiders for farm contents. All casuals are welcomed too, if you stick around enough we'll probably carry you for farm nights too! Raid Times: Wednesday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Thursday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Sunday - 10.55pm SVT - 2am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) What we need from you 1) Attendance 2) Be prepared. (Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants, watching videos for progression fights and learning before we attempt) 3) Knowledge of your own class. (We do not need you to be the top 95 percentile of ur iLvl bracket, but we don't expect you to be at the bottom 40 percentile too) What you need to know 1) You might be benched. (Due to attendance/raid composition/skill-wise) 2) You MAY be yelled at during progression raids. 3) You will be trialed. Open Positions Top Priority 1x Tank with dps off-spec DKs Hunters Rogues Warriors Mid Priority Any other exceptional DPS Low Priority ** Do note that we are full on healers. Officers to contact: Spectre#1316 Cyric#1540 Alternatively: 1) Head over to Barthilas-Horde, and /who Frostwolves. Get the guy to refer you to an Officer (: 2) Drop a mail to Lyziana/Lucidel/Soliinari/Meccamaster stating ur Bnet tag. They'll add you from there. 3) Officers and their alts are listed as Rank 3 here, PM any of them for an invite: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Frostwolves/roster?sort=rank&dir=a Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16893/Soliinari1 Oct 26
Oct 25 [H] 4/9 H 930 Hpal/OS Prot LF Raiding Guild Pugged my way through 4/9, looking to raid H or M ToS into Antorus H or Mythic. Raided Mythic EN to 5/9 as a rogue, and quit shortly after. I'm looking for a guild that: Raids Wednesday + Thursday from 7pm ST onward (No exceptions) Is at least 4/9 Heroic ToS Preferably runs M+ together. HMU @ CmenCptButtz#1390 if your guild fits those requirements.Slyglass0 Oct 25
Oct 23 [H] Defection 1/9M ToS LF Range Defection is a Horde Guild located on Barthilas. We are a chilled laid back guild run by friendly and family-oriented people, only raiding 2 nights a week. We are looking to expand our numbers and too enjoy some more content with friends. We use EPGP for our loot system and Discord for raid communication. Progression: Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal 9/9 Heroic 1/9Mythic Raid Times: Thursday 8:30pm -11.00pm Server time Sunday 8:30pm -11.00pm Server time Recruiting: Tanks Closed Heals Closed Melee Closed Range Open All Exceptional Applications and Casual Players not interested in raiding but want to join a friendly and family-oriented guild are welcome If you believe our guild is what you are looking for, feel free to msg our officers ingame or fill out an application https://goo.gl/forms/pUTnMjgaRxjOb6Zu2 If you have any questions please msg Bob#11581 (GM) Plushtoy#11291 (Recruiter)Elusha13 Oct 23
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 17 Mythic Guldan Carry Any guilds selling this? 942 Havoc, would be able to pull weight :) xoxoGensh1 Oct 17
Oct 16 Closed closedZakain10 Oct 16
Oct 16 <The Wooly Mammoth> Recruitment PvP Hey guys, <The Wooly Mammoth> is now looking to focus on PvP as we want to establish a core PvP group within the guild and also push ratings in Arena's and RBG's. Right now we are in recruitment phase so accepting anyone who is interested and has some experience and wanting to push :) We are on Barthilas Horde and are a big guild already, we are heavily focusing on PvP as we have been out of action for awhile but now want to get our foot back in the door! We have our own discord and are always happy to answer any questions or have a chat :)Korfang1 Oct 16
Oct 12 What ever happened to Cameron Sandler? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2gßj1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Selling all my pets for auction Cheap I'm selling all pets for auction for those pet lovers out there. check out the pets for auction starting at 1 silver for 12 hours.Tahamoot0 Oct 12
Oct 12 [H] Aztecs 9/9H guild *Needing Raiders* We have fully cleared Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and looking for all 920+ for core team to get prepared for mythic. We Raid 6:30-10 SVT Wed/Sun. We regularly run Mythic + and norm/Heroic raids to help gear up our guildmates. We have a very active discord and facebook page, All social/casual players are also welcome! At the moment we are looking more for anyone with a friendly attitude and is easy going. We are friendly guild that makes room for anyone. Talking from personal experience the officers and GM are some of the best friendly people I have met in the many guilds I've been in.Skywólf0 Oct 12
Oct 11 LF Raiding/Mythic+ Guild - Heals Hello, I'm Glor. I'm currently looking for a place to raid on this realm that doesn't conflict with my commitments elsewhere. It seems like the vast majority of guilds here raid on Weds/Thurs/Sun, which are nights I'm already raiding on currently outside of WoW. I'm happy to do N/H of this tier on a weekly basis on other nights, as well as regular mythic+ runs throughout the week. Essentially I'm looking for a home for my current Barthilas toons while I build up elsewhere (two American realms to be exact) where I plan to do most of my mythic raiding in the future as opposed to this realm where I unfortunately get 200ms. Long story why I'm here :) Feel free to contact me here or over b.net - Glorfindel#12370.Glordruid0 Oct 11
Oct 10 LF M ToS Guild +8 GMT [H] Hi, Looking for a new home on my main, my current guild is lacking consistent numbers with our core so we have been suck at 3/9 for a few weeks dealing with some pugs. I main a Havoc DH, 938 ilvl w/ 69 traits. Vengeance is 936 w/60 traits. Would be happy to OT if a position was available. I would like to find a solid group of like minded players so i can push M ToS for the last few weeks and get into Antorus. I'm from Perth so ideally i would like raid times starting at 10-11st, 2 or 3 nights a week. Hit me up on Bnet Finkz#11370Feltian0 Oct 10
Oct 10 [H] <Iconic> 4/9m Recruiting now! oOOPS DOUBLE POSTMonoloco0 Oct 10
Oct 9 <Restitution> 9/9H Recruting for Antorus Restitution is a horde guild on Barthilas, we are currently looking to fill our ranks for the upcoming Antorus raid. The guild is fairly relaxed we pay each other out frequently. We are not a mythic raiding guild, preferring to only clear heroic and maybe attempt one or two mythic bosses. We are mainly after healers and rdps but everyone is welcome. Raid times are 8:30-11:30 server time Wednesday’s and 8:30-11:00 server time Sundays. If you don’t want to feel the pressure of hardcore raiding, Restitution is what you need! Contact SirDeadly221#1888 in game for more info!Víridiana0 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H]Tribo - Recruiting Raiders - (4/9M) < Tribo > has been a progression raiding guild for 9+ years and currently reside on Barthilas [Horde]. Our member base varies from Southeast Asia and Western Australia, with a few hailing from the US and Canada. Currently seeking quality players to fill out our raid roster and Mythic+ runs. Current Progression: ToS - 4/9M Previous Tiers: 9/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Tribo Tribo's first and foremost focus is 20m Mythic Raiding, 4 hours per night 3 nights a week on : Wed, Thurs, and Sun from: 10pm - 2am AEST 8pm - 12am Perth/Singapore/Malaysia/HK ... ALL Quality applicants will be considered, regardless of class! If you are one of the above, please submit your application here: http://www.tribo-barthilas.com/application ...Charsnars6 Oct 8
Oct 8 Katsume This is dedicated to talking about how amazing Katsume is.Katsume3 Oct 8
Oct 5 [H] Havoc DH looking for GMT+8 Raiding guild Hi guys, returning player here looking for a gmt+8 guild. Currently 8/9 H expSxebb2 Oct 5
Oct 2 [H] LF Heroic Weekend Casual Raid Guild As topic says, I have a DK on Barth Horde and would like to chill out with a bunch of people on weekends, doing nothing past heroic. HMU if you have a heroic raid guild on horde Barthilas Alexlol#6875Gamacha1 Oct 2
Oct 1 Havoc dps LF 2 night raiding guild ~9pm AEST Hi, I'm from Sydney and I'm looking for a guild that raids twice a week on either Monday/Wednesay or Sunday ~9pm AEST. Looking for a guild that runs H ToS and would not mind trying some mythic as long as it falls within the regular raiding times. I apologise for the late and restricted times but unfortunately I have work and other commitments on the other days.Wangdaddy3 Oct 1
Oct 1 WTB EN Mythic Il'gynoth for Head Transmog If you're intersted, please drop a message below with the price. Probably might buy another one if head transmog doesn't drop. My battlenet is LVNDSCAPE#1959Satomiusui0 Oct 1
Sep 29 WTS Wooly White Rhino WTS Wooly White Rhino TCG mount, looking for around 1.5m. :) Whisper me in game!Spraybottle1 Sep 29
Sep 27 Mannis' Pot of Boar Ribs (Healer OT) We are coming for you. Each and every one. We will rain the fires of Azeroth down upon you all. See you on the battlefield.Taymage47 Sep 27
Sep 27 PEOPLE OF BARTHILAS. I wish to let you know, you are amazing people. im up at 3 am my time and you glorious crazy raiders are posting groups like no other.10/10Corvûs1 Sep 27
Sep 27 [H] <Frisky> 5/9M Recruiting DPS Hey all! We're <Frisky> a relaxed social mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. We have a very social and active guild, brought together by our goal to clear mythic in a timely manner each and every tier. 9/9H 5/9M Previous Tiers: 9/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Frisky Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Thursday Alt run 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for; Tanks: Closed Healers: Casual position available. Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, Paladin Range DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, Ele Shaman *Any DPS with tank/heal OS. Huge priority on a DPS with tank off-spec. Frisky is also looking for experienced guild leaders to join us All players who believe that they are high performers and have a great attitude when prog raiding will be considered. We aren't hardcore but we still have expectations you must meet. Players applying should have a minimum ilvl 930+ with 59+ artifact traits. With mythic experience in current or previous tiers What we expect from you - Consistent attendance to raid nights, let us know in advance if you can't - Knowledge of the class that you are playing - Complete your own research for all raid encounters, come to raid prepared - Able to accept and learn from criticism - Not create drama, do what is asked of you - Understand that we may need to sit or rotate people based on a fight If you think that our guild might be a good fit for you, please apply below; https://goo.gl/forms/ia9WzCcqtcAUjqfh2 Add any officer to chat: Cookie#12895 - GM Bugz#1363 - Melee Eleanor#1630 - HealsAmyr0 Sep 27
Sep 27 closed Hey all! We're <Frisky> a relaxed social mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. We have a very social and active guild, brought together by our goal to clear mythic in a timely manner each and every tier. 9/9H 5/9M Previous Tiers: 9/10M NH 3/3M ToV - Cutting edge 7/7M EN - Cutting edge https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Frisky Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Thursday Alt run 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for; Tanks: Closed Healers: Druid/ Shammy Melee DPS: Rogue, (with heal/tank OS) Range DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Hunter, (with heal OS) * any DPS with tank/heal OS Frisky is also looking for experienced guild leaders to join us All players who believe that they are high performers and have a great attitude when prog raiding will be considered. We aren't hardcore but we still have expectations you must meet. Players applying should have a minimum ilvl 930+ with 59+ artifact traits. With mythic experience in current or previous tiers What we expect from you - Consistent attendance to raid nights, let us know in advance if you can't - Knowledge of the class that you are playing - Complete your own research for all raid encounters, come to raid prepared - Able to accept and learn from criticism - Not create drama, do what is asked of you - Understand that we may need to sit or rotate people based on a fight If you think that our guild might be a good fit for you, please apply below; https://goo.gl/forms/ia9WzCcqtcAUjqfh2 Add any officer to chat: Cookie#12895 - GM Purfect#1186 - Range Bugz#1363 - Melee Eleanor#1630 - HealsPurfect18 Sep 27
Sep 26 [H] <Desync> is Recruiting! 3/9M! Hi all! <Desync> is chill 2 day a week guild looking for reliable members to start Mythic prog. (Our Mythic progression will NOT be hardcore). We are currently looking for; Tanks Full DPS (Any exceptional players with good logs can apply) Boomy S Priest Healer Full We would prefer you to be iLvl 920+, and some previous raiding experience would be preferred. Raiding History 13/13M HFC 3/7M EN 3/3H ToV 10/10H NH 9/9H ToS 3/9M ToS Raid Times 7:30pm-10:30pm(Sever time/ AEST) on Monday's and Wednesday's & Optional alt run on Saturdays 7:30pm-10:30pm(Sever time/ AEST) Feel free to reply, chuck me a message, or add me on Scheepish#1304Claudine52 Sep 26
Sep 26 Horde Mage ilvl 935 - Lf guild Hi peeps, I'm looking for a new home. 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 mythic experience. Ideal raid times are 8 to 11pm. Isc#1903Isc5 Sep 26
Sep 26 1/9M, Guild LF like minded group of people. Like what you ask? Like minded in that you want to run Mythic TOS and beyond, but just don't have the numbers, or have had people change classes in order to just make up a partial roster. We are on Barth Horde and in the same situation. We are previously high level mythic raiders, and through numerous reasons, we have not been able to prog Mythic raids this tier due to the roster being depleted. If you are considering combining forces (Just like captain planet just without the terrible haircut), please drop me a line here and I will get in touch with you in game for a quiet chat. Thanks.Suchascrub5 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] <Völtage> Khaz/Dath (3/9M ToS) Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Ranged/melee dps. If you don't see your class/spec please get ahold of us as all candidates will be considered. Raid Times in AEST: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Mon/Friday nights About us Formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve "Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan" and push the guild into the server top 10. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. Currently sitting on 3/9 Mythic, and still top 10 server. We're constantly running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the main focus is to down mythic content. Get in touch with: Grim#1548 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks.Grimmerz0 Sep 25
Sep 25 9/9 H, 1/9 M - 2 Night - VACUITY <Vacuity> Horde Side. 9/9 H ToS, 1/9 M ToS 4/10 M NH, 7/7 M EN. Main Progression Nights Mondays - Wednesdays: 7:30 - 10 PM ST Optional Heroic Clear Thursdays: 7:30 - 10 PM Optional Alt Run Sunday: 7:30 - 10 PM PURE MYTHIC + PLAYERS PLEASE APPLY. Hey everyone, two night a week, mythic progression minded raiding guild looking for strong DPS and Healers to expand our roster for our 20 man mythic team. We're in need of any strong, reliable DPS and healers to bolster our roster for mythic progression. Absolutely ANY and all classes are welcome to send me a message and apply, but we do have a few specific preferences for spots we would like filled. Preferences: DPS - Hunter (MM or BM), Druid (Feral or Balance), Ret Paladin. Healers - Any strong healers!! We are only looking to STRENGTHEN our current roster. Meaning, if you would like to apply, we would hope your iLevel would be at least 900 and 52 traits for concordance. Also recruiting any returning players or new players keen to raid. Happy to help gear anyone up in our farm runs or normal / heroic and our alt runs on weekends. If interested, please add one of the following: Harro#1930 Konrad#11788 Jarros#1135 Ciantara#6752Dewmguard12 Sep 25
Sep 23 Somebodys 1/9 M Recruiting DPS Looking for solid DPS to join our team, potentially looking for new tank also. All dps will be considered. Raid nights are Thurs and Monday Mythic prog with a Heroic clear on Wed night. Raid times 7 30 pm - 10 pm ST To chat in game whisper Úndisputed Please feel free to add my Bnett - sinista#1510Úndisputed2 Sep 23
Sep 23 935 6/9 brewmaster Hi lads im looking to xfer to barth horde, im chasing a mythic position for tanking/healing i am currently 6/9 on my hunter main which i no longer enjoy or want to play i tanked nighthold mythic and emerald nightmare/previous expansions i have tanked and enjoy it happy to xfer if core position opens up add my btag for logs ect zedd#1111Johnhoward1 Sep 23
Sep 22 How's casual on Barth? Hi, Returning player looking to transfer a couple toons, I have one 110 ally and one 110 horde I'd transfer, so it's more or less the same cash for me to transfer to Barth or FM, though I'd prefer to play Horde, so that gives Barth an edge. I used to be a HC raider, but these days work and fatherhood means I'm casual and will remain casual for the foreseeable future. Looking for somewhere that has good population and some busy casual guilds. Ideal would be a guild with a fleshed out roster, busy chat, ideally a banter friendly voice chat (vent, TS, discord, whatever) to kill time and run mythic dungeons and maybe the occasional cheapo alt raid with. I've come back to the game for the social aspect as well as because it can now be played in stretches of 20m to 1h without too much trouble. Is Barthilas a good choice for someone looking for the above? Thanks in advance for any advice.Hydroelectro2 Sep 22
Sep 21 9/9 H LFM for Mythic (Procrastinators United) Currently Recruiting DPS to Start mythic Progression in TOS. Currently 9/9 N 9/9 H Looking for all competent Ranged / Melee DPS to fill our last slots to start MYTHIC TOS. Raid Times 7:30 - 10 ST Wed /Thurs/ Mon PSt for more info Heavensenttx#1866Heavensentxo2 Sep 21
Sep 20 <Nutbush City Limits> <Nutbush City Limits> Now recruiting ! 8/9H Experienced raiders looking to fill the final spots in our roster. We are after two healers and melee dps of 915+ ilvl. Ranged Dps: Hunter (any spec) Warlock (destro or demo preferred ) Melee Dps: Rogue ( any spec) Recruitment officers: Bree - Chloepaige#1588Breë3 Sep 20
Sep 20 [H] <Royal> Barthilas 5/9M <Royal> (Barthilas - Horde) Royal is a Sydney based guild that raids 3 nights per week, the guild was founded to cater for raiders with busy lives who want to raid and still get results whilst keeping up with current content. Currently we are 9/9 heroic & 4/9 mythic Monday 7:30pm to 10pm st Thursday 7:30pm to 10pm st Wednesday 7pm to 10pm st Recruiting the following dps; Eley/Enchance Shaman Warlock Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue Mage Warrior Requirements are 56+ AL & 915+ ilvl For more information please contact GM - Yennora#1179 RL - Banjo#12207Yennorâ20 Sep 20
Sep 19 [H] Theory LFM DPS [H] <Theory> is currently looking for more dps both range and mdps for our prog team we are currently 8/9H. We are after any classes within the mdps spot apart from a rogue, and in the range we are looking towards a boomkin/priest/mage/hunter(maybe) to fill in our roster to get ready for mythic. Guild is based on barthilas realm with raid nights of sunday monday nights 7-11pm AEST(OCE) anyone welcome as long as times are made. For more info message me on bnet: Euphoria#11409Sunaradra0 Sep 19
Sep 17 [H] <Subpar> | 3/9M ToS | LFM <Subpar> is focused on relaxed but strong mythic progression on Barthilas. We are wanting to strengthen our roster by recruiting dedicated raiders. Current Progression 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 8/10M NH, 9/9H + 3/9M ToS Recruiting Tanks > Closed. Melee DPS > Monk and Rogue. Ranged DPS > High priority on Mage. Healers > Searching for any fantastic healer. Raiding Times (AEST) Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 6:30-9:30PM (7:30-10:30PM AEDT) Guild Expectations * Raiders are expected to show up on time to each raid prepared with correct gear, talents and consumables, or to inform an officer that they will be late/unable to attend ahead of time. * We expect a high attendance rate, but we also realise real life comes first. * Though we promote a relaxed raiding environment, we expect everyone to know when it is time to focus on progression. * Regardless of position, we expect everyone to perform optimally. Officers Shiftere#1919 (GM/Ranged) luxity#1261 (Healing/Recruitment) Zakain#1106 (Recruitment) If you feel you would fit into our guild please do not hesitate to contact an officer. Even if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional applications. Do note that you will be judged based on your merits. We will go through logs to get a general idea of where you are at performance wise, but please don't be intimated by this request if you feel your logs aren't great, or you don't have any to provide. We can arrange a Heroic trial! Alternatively, you can submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/1mrB6a2bBD008Lcr1Sofeya58 Sep 17
Sep 17 [H] Join the Aztecs 9/9H guild <Aztecs> We have fully cleared Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and looking for all 920+ for core team to get prepared for mythic. We Raid 6:30-10 SVT Wed/Sun. We regularly run Mythic + and norm/Heroic raids to help gear up our guildmates. We have a very active discord and facebook page, All social/casual players are also welcome! We are currently looking for: Healers: Restoration Shaman, Holy Priest Tanks: Guardian Druid, Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk DPS: Frost/Fire Mage, Shadow Priest If you think this guild will suit you than hit me up, we will be glad to have you.Vengeancê0 Sep 17
Sep 15 925+ Shaman LF Mythic (or Heroic) Raid Current guild going to stop raiding as our raid leader has life commitments, looking for new guild, don't want to end up only doing LFR for Argus. I am quite okay even as backup raider. 9/9H, 1/9M Experienced. I can play all 3 specs with order of proficiency (Enh, Ele, Resto), all almost similarly geared with the the relevant BIS legendaries, as well as gear set macros for different situations like aoe, ST, mythic+ etc. Can commit to all days except for Mon. I have 2 other friends who are also experienced raiders, but may not be able to commit to progression. (923 arms/926 fury warr, 926 bm hunter). Edit: I am from Singapore (GMT +8 time zone).Peonni8 Sep 15
Sep 15 (H) << Author of Anguish >> (H) Hey guys! A new guild has formed, and we want you! Come join us as we build our player base, develop friendships, and become everything that we want in a guild... But...what is that? (you say...) Relaxed, fun, no stress, no commitments, just a place to log in, do your thing, and be happy. No focus on stress or real life in this guild. We just want the peace, love and fun. Down the track, we will develop a little more focus...for those who would like it, but, until then...we are just here for the laughs. Find me in-game and come aboard. CheersFrackt0 Sep 15
Sep 14 [H] Holy pally 926 LF 2 night guild Hi, 926 equipped 9/9H Hpally LF 2 night guild 8pm svt+Iamcait3 Sep 14
Sep 14 [H] - LF Heroic Guild Current experience 1/9M. Cutting Edge: Xavius Cutting Edge: Helya Cutting Edge: Gul'Dan Ex-hardcore raider looking for something super chill. Went kinda casual after mythic gul'dan... looking for a heroic focussed guild. Really want to tank on my Druid. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/rektishka Got a rogue mate identical to me in terms of item level, achievements etc... who would like to join also. Thanks,Niyo4 Sep 14
Sep 14 LF Dps 4 Mythic DI/HARJ 2NITE! 8pm start. guild run/prog. no exp required, just solid performance! Ms>Os rolls for pugs. Please add Aurelina#11652Aurelina0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Tank looking for Raiding Guild Hi Guys/Girls, Im FizzyPizzy and ive been playing wow since Wrath and im looking for a new home. I have tanked ever since i started and I have done almost every raid since Wrath, only exceptions are raids where my guild has quit before they have been released. Im Currently looking for a mythic progression guild or a guild that is on the verge of entering mythic progression. Can raid from 8pm Server time onwards any day except for Friday and Saturday My Experience for this expansion 3/9 M EN 10/10 H NH - Guild quit after Completing Heroic numerous times 9/9 H Tos I Havent been able to break into my current guilds mythic roster since they have insanely geared tanks. they are currently 7/9 M but i manage to learn a lot from them and its time to find a new home so i can gear up and start enjoying mythic content again. I also have many alts at 110 for backups if needed and can even gear them up if needed 920 - Blood dk 924 - Prot Warrior 911 - Guardian Druid 890 - Brewmaster Monk 890 - Prot Paladin Have really good knowledge of each class and have no problem playing any class if needed. If interested please add my battletag: FizzyPizzy#1213Fizzypizzy0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Menaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 8 Guild Found Thanks You 926 Blood DK looking for raiding guild that raids any day but thursday, must be 830pm server time or later (12am server start if thursday) I'm just getting back into the game after the guild i ran died about 3 weeks into ToS and i lost motivation to play In that time. I have a solid Unholy offspec aswel if that interests you. have clearred Heroic ToS and am looking at moving forward. Not looking to jump ahead would just like to progress at a steady pace and enjoy the content. In saying that i am an ex high tier raider so i am reliable and know my class and my role in a group and as an ex guild leader and raid leader i can happily pull my weight. If you wish to ask anything further please feel free to pm me in game at Dkaer#1950.Irrelèphant0 Sep 8