Barthilas

Apr 7 asdas asdasSxytroll1 Apr 7
Apr 7 LF casual mature raiding guild Due to the recent disbandment of my current guild I'm seeking a new home in a mature relaxed casual raiding guild. I am an active player, but I am also a father first and require a guild that understands family commitments. I am 10/10h NH having done all previous raid content in this expansion on heroic. I have a 894Dh (havok) and a 896 protection warrior, happy to play either as I have tanked all content thus far and also do enjoy just dpsing. Not after Elitests or big egos, just a relaxed fun atmosphere to see content and enjoy my game time. CheersRëigñ5 Apr 7
Apr 7 Apologies To The Horde For the several hundred horde i one shotted around the broken isles on my water elemental today,please accept my deepest and sincere apologies for the absolute carnage that i caused.HeheSlaain1 Apr 7
Apr 6 LF guild Hi I'm a holy pally. 888 equipped. 896 highest. AP prot:30 ret:35 holy:50 I'm looking for a guild to progress with. I can raid only from Tuesday night to Saturday. I have only been pugging other guild and so EN mythic 3/7, H tov 3/3, H NH 6/10Iluvyoutoo2 Apr 6
Apr 6 892 Enh Shaman LF regular m+ to 15 every week Have 4 pc bonus and chest and boots legendary, can put out decent aoe damage. Free on Fri, Sat and Sun evenings (SG timing). Drop me a pm in-game Grijm#1304.Grijm1 Apr 6
Apr 6 4/10 M DH LF guild Looking for a guild that's cleared 10/10 Heroic. I can't make Wednesday times unless it's 9:00 WAST start, will not raid more than 3 days a week. BTAG: Vobacon#1328Vobidan1 Apr 6
Apr 6 880+ Tank, Heal, DPS Looking for Guild Hi, We're a group of 4 (Guardian Druid, 2 Resto Druids, and 1 Ele/Resto Shaman) all around 880-890 ilvl. 4/10H progression experience. We're looking for a GMT+8 raiding guild in Horde Barthilas Server. Thank you in advance! :)Moolala4 Apr 6
Apr 5 900 LF Weekend Raiding Guild I am currently looking for a guild that raids saturdays from 8pm AWST (+8) and Sunday 7pm AWST. I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 896 Brewmaster, 895 MM Hunter, 899 equipped Frost DK, 886 Spriest and pretty much every other class/spec from about 850-870. I am willing to play any class and role but will need gearing for certain classes. I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer0 Apr 5
Apr 5 880 LF Raiding guild Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild that will push into mythic Nighthold. Experienced raider with raiding experience since BC. Have cleared majority end game content for every expansion. I am returning from break November 20th. I was 7/7hm 4/7M w/ deep attempts on eye in Emerald Nightmare when I took a break from the game. I am looking to return full time now. Class: Hunter - But looking to reroll open to suggestions. Currently have a decently geared shaman. 110 Paladin aswell. But can reroll to almost anything. Looking for a guild that is loyal and I can stick with for the entire expansion. I am available everyday with the exception of Thursday. I prefer a 2 day guild but would be open to 3 day. Please add me for a chat or more info: Rodge#1734 Cheers.Biglad1 Apr 5
Apr 5 901 Lock & 898 Spriest LF Raiding Guild 901 lock with 4 set & 898 Spriest with 4 set holy offspec LF semi hardcore raiding guild after current guild broke up both have 7/7 2/3 and 3/10 Mythic xp. Looking to raid 3 nights a week we are available to raid either Wednesday Thursday Sunday Monday from 8pm st to 12 st looking for a stable guild that has proven prog experience.Thedubbs7 Apr 5
Apr 5 LFG H.Priest 898 Equipped - Mythic Prog Hi there! I am currently looking for a new guild after an unpleasant merger with my previous guild left me a little heartbroken. I am 898 Equipped, 908 Bagged. 49 Traits in Weapon. 1/10 M NH. AEST. What I bring: > I am constantly working to improve my game play > I am reliable and always turn up for ready to raid > I am committed and understand wipes are a part of progression and will give each attempt my best > I know the Heroic fights well and am working on my research of Mythic > I read up on the fights in my free time and try to get attempts in with pugs to get my head around mechanics > I am friendly and helpful, always happy to support a fellow guild member What I would like: > A guild making strong attempts at Mythic progression > Full one night H.NH clears > A mature, friendly, positive environment. > A chance to prove myself in M.NH > I expect to be treated with respect regardless of my gender If you would like to check out my gameplay, you can see me online at www.twitch.tv/hibarbie during my scheduled hours. Feel I would make a good fit to your team? Message Barbie#11270Barbie5 Apr 5
Apr 5 5-6 raiders Looking for guild. 890 players Tank - paly, rouge, feral druid, resto shaman, resto druid. hunter and Demon hunter all looking for a new home to raid. looking for raid times around 7-10 server time mon wed thurs please message me. sinista#1510Úndisputed4 Apr 5
Apr 4 [H] <Desync> LFM! <Desync> Horde - Barthilas 13/13M HFC - 3/3 H Trial - 10/10 N NH - 6/10 H NH We are much more than your average guild and you too could be part of our team. We are now recruiting all exceptional players, who demonstrate knowledge of their class and more importantly have a strong commitment to a guild and a positive attitude. Our desire and capability to push content is fueled by the quality of our people. We all have high personal expectations of performance and come to raid with a positive attitude. Each of us make an effort to constantly improve and interact with the members of our guild. Our expectations of you are that you simply do the same. Our purpose We define ourselves as a social raiding guild, for like-minded individuals who seek a semi-casual raiding experience from the game. Most of our members have been playing for well over 5 years and boast a wealth of experience and knowledge. With the majority of long standing members having a background in hardcore raiding. We are persistent, positive players that don't shy away from a challenge. We are also extremely friendly and have players of all ages and different backgrounds. We look to emphasis guild activities whether that be mythic+/raids/achievements and other events regularly. The enjoyment of raids and all activities is put above all. We encourage our members to get to know each other and recommend you collaborate with those in the guild. It's particularly important that you make an effort with those in the same role, to gain a better understanding of your class. Raiding Raiding occurs 2 nights per week, currently Wednesday and Monday between 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. Recruitment Tanks - Closed MDPS - Open RDPS - Open Healers - Low Priority (Open to a healer with a DPS off-spec) Any questions on recruitment or if you are interested in joining please contact either Skytro#1236 (Vynarel) or Daz#1736 (Daz) on battle.net. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with any Desync member to learn more about who we are! Best of luck in Legion!Vynarel2 Apr 4
Apr 4 <Crunchy Adventures> 7/7H 7/10N <Crunchy Adventures> is a social guild who loves to raid & PvP. We are looking to get a reliable & consistent raiding group together to clear through Nighthold on N/H & Emerald Nightmare on H. We are currently recruiting for two healers (druid/monk/H priest), and RDPS (boomkin/mage/lock). Raid times are Mon/Fri 7.30pm-10pm SVT. We have zero tolerance for elitism & rudeness. We're just here to progress & have fun while doing it. We have our own Teamspeak server which is managed by the GM which is always active. If this sounds like the guild for you, don't hesitate to send me or the other raid leaders & organisers an in game PM or add their battle tag. Lunlaena#1354 (Lunlaena) Zul#11574 (Zulyaaz) Johnno#1148 (Orocyn)Lunlaena4 Apr 4
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Apr 2 895 ele/resto/enh LF raiding guild I work nights and live in California so the time I have for raids doesn't match any U.S. guild, trust me I've looked. I noticed that some raiding guilds on barthilas would fit my schedule perfectly. With that said I'm willing to transfer. I can raid from 8pm AEST till 12am AEST any day of the week. I currently am 7/7h 3/3h 10/10n 3/10h. I'm looking to clear heroic NH and push mythic. I have 47t in doom hammer 35t in scepter and 35t in fist. I can play all three specs and enjoy them all so I'm flexible and willing to spec into what ever the raid needs. I've been raiding on and off since the launch of naxx in wotlk and raided mythic hfc as a ret pally in wod. I've been pugging for two years now(due to my schedule) and really want to be part of a pve progression guild. I'm a laid back guy who enjoys the game emensily as it's one of the few outlets I have. I'm open to constructive criticism and don't take things personal. I'm always trying to improve and become a better raider. If you're interested in talking I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Please add me sickpleasure#1721. Thank you for your time and consideration. -HëxëdHëxëd14 Apr 2
Apr 2 898 Holy priest LF raiding guild LF barthilas raiding guild that runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday Please leave a reply.Therichestwm4 Apr 2
Apr 2 901 equipped fire mage looking raiding guild Availability : Every evening except Wednesday and Monday. Realm : Barthilas only. Please leave a reply.Therichestwm3 Apr 2
Apr 2 RESTRO DRUID iLVL 895 LF GUILD Restro Druid with ilvl 895 would like to look for a raiding guild in Bartilas. Prefer SG guilds. 7/7 M Nightmare , 1/10M NH. Prefer raiding days : all days except Friday and Sat. Add me up Apolloto#1270 to discuss further. TYApolloto2 Apr 2
Apr 2 3/10M Lock&Spriest LF guild As the Title says Myself and a Lock are looking for a new raiding guild that raids 3 days a week between 8-12 ST . We are looking for a guild that has proven Prog in the current tier. TheDubbs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16230852/latest/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Thedubbs/simple Unzo https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8600419/latest/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Unzo/simple Leave a message below or contact me on Bnet- rdubbsz#1560Thedubbs4 Apr 2
Apr 2 SPriest LF Guild Hi all, Just some background. I used to raid back in MoP and managed to achieve AoTC for Garrosh and subsequently cleared 8/14 of (then heroic) SoO. I took a break from WoW for most of WoD and am back for Legion I main shadow with a holy offspec and am looking to get back into the progressive raiding environment. Faction is no issue, but I am ideally looking for a GMT+8 guild since I am based in Singapore. 2 nights would be ideal as well Cheers SaintlySaintly5 Apr 2
Apr 1 [H]Sah Dudes recruiting Hi! <Sah Dudes> is a nearly formed guild of Mythic raiders that are donezo with the grind and hours put into mythic raiding and have taken a more casual approach to the game but still expect high endgame knowledge/mechanics to keep raids clean cut as possible so we can enjoy other things in life! So if you are tired of mythic and want to heroic n chill, or simply just are a mythic+ player looking for other keystone masters Recruiting all classes Requirements: - Chill - Good game knowledge/mechanics - Good logs in either Heroic or Mythic - Communication Raid Times: Sunday AEST 7:30pm - 9:30pm Monday AEST (Fresh content) 7:30pm - 9:30pm So if your interested please contact me in bnet rade#1134 or ingame at RadeyRadey0 Apr 1
Mar 31 [A]Last Prodigies-Frostmourne LFM! 1/10M. G'day future 69'er(s), Last Prodigies is currently seeking raiders of all calibers to be a part of our fun and semi-competitive raiding experience. We have something for everyone so if you love the number 69 as much as us, read on! Guild info: Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Schedule: W Th Su, 8:30-11pm ST. Website: http://lastprodigies.com/ Current recruitment needs: 1. Spriest / Mage / Boomkin. 2. DK / Enhance sham. What makes Last Prodigies unique? We are a stable guild, been around for 8 years and here to stay. We take raiding with a larger-than-life attitude. Our raids are laid back and fun, and the team is cohesive and respectful. Other activities: 1. Daily mythic+ runs, we have multiple groups that push different levels. 2. Weekend rated battlegrounds, bring booze :) 3. Weekend normal NH, bring more booze. 4. Weekend Karazhan runs, restock on booze. Contacts: Robert#6541 Sathom#1860Robulous0 Mar 31
Mar 31 TIDAL,GRONKS DISBAND WHYYYY Wtf happened to tidal and gronks ??? WHY THE DISBANDERINOS ?Nohealsforyo3 Mar 31
Mar 31 Very late night guild (more early morning) I am currently looking for a guild that raids any nights from 3am-8am AEST (any day and anywhere in those times). I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 890-895 Brewmaster, MM Hunter, Frost DK, 885-890 shadow priest (still needs work) I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role except healing. Am happy to roll a healer for the right guild. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer1 Mar 31
Mar 30 900/51 Trait Fury War LF Mythic Progression 900 equipped 51 trait Fury Warrior LF Mythic guild. Currently 10/10H and Wanting to progress into Mythic content. I'm looking for a guild because mine has low attendance and are still unable to clear 10/10 without pugging over half the raid team. My raid times are any day/time after 8pm Server Time. I come prepared with flasks/food/pots plus extras flasks/pots for whoever might need. (someone always forgets) lol I'm a chill dude from Canada working nights and just looking for a killer guild that's actually all guildies and progress through the content :) Give me a trial and I'm sure you'll be impressed! If I interest you contact me at Butters#12561 Cheers ma dudes!Nibblur3 Mar 30
Mar 30 10/10 H 1/10 M - LF merger Deadline is a 5 year old guild that has been consistently raiding at a heroic level pushing occasionally into mythic when we have the numbers. Currently we're 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic, having only managed to do 1 mythic raid this tier due to number constraints. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm st until 11:30pm st (tentatively 7:30 - 11). Bottom line - we have a really strong core of high performers that are more than capable of pushing deep into mythic content, and would like to find a guild in a similar situation to flesh out the roster and get a consistent team of 20 raiders - all logistics to be negotiated. If you have any queries or are potentially interested in discussing any and all possibilities, send me a message in game. If I'm not online, I'll be on my alt Sublimé, otherwise just leave in-game mail.Rades4 Mar 30
Mar 30 901 arms warrior looking for guild 4/10M Exp 901 Arms warrior Looking for a mythic prog guild that is at least 4/10M. Kammholzy#1950 Contact me if you want to chat :DDronoz2 Mar 30
Mar 30 H<Winter Spring> 3/10M WANTS YOU! <Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde, Is Currently looking for solid players for mythic raiding in legion. Progression: 7/7M (cutting edge) 10/10 H NH 3/10 M NH Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM What <Winter Spring> is looking for: Tanks: Looking For tank that can also DPS Heals: Unavailable Damage: Available Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Requirement: 1. Skilled in playing the game and their class. 2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team. 3. Have a positive attitude. 4. Are willing to farm for the gear required for raiding. 5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand. 6. Have a reliable internet connection. 7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner. Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. For More information please PST: Thánátøs , Vendrix or EpiilepsyThánátøs7 Mar 30
Mar 29 7.2 Hello barthilas forums! 7.2 is about to land... I'm looking forward to receiving honor level rewards after a couple of months of being capped ! XD What have you all been anticipating most about the update ?Hayuguyz3 Mar 29
Mar 28 New Zealand Raiding Guilds Horde? New Zealand Raiding Guilds on Horde? Anyone around here at all? Looking at 8pm NZ start finish 10.30pm to 11pm pref 2 maybe 3 nights a week. CheersSelvet1 Mar 28
Mar 27 Frost Mage LF GMT+8 Guild PST me in game for discussions.Jfmage2 Mar 27
Mar 27 DPS NEEDED!10/10 H, 1/10 M - 2 Night - M Prog Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, 1/10 M Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into deeper Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 45+ Traits and at least an 885 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm10 Mar 27
Mar 27 871 Prot Paladin LF guild Hello everyone, As title says, I'm an 871 Prot Paladin looking for a guild. I'm looking to stay as Prot. This toon is a reroll so I'm looking for a guild that is willing to help farm AP, do M+ and raid about 1 or 2 nights a week. 7.2 tomorrow night, I want to establish myself in a group capable of doing Heroic Tomb in a reasonable time. I love harder content and would like to do mythic progression too if possible. I am very open to moving to Barthilas Horde, hence why I am posting here. Hit me up, Ulforce#11478Lochardt0 Mar 27
Mar 24 West Oz Guilds? Any guilds in West Oz GMT +8 looking for casual players?Concordia5 Mar 24
Mar 24 <Spooked> Recruiting for core team <Spooked> 7/10H NH We are recruiting for our core team. - Tanks (Closed) - Melee dps All strong applicants will be considered. - Range dps High priority - Mage, Warlock and Shaman All other range classes considered. - Healers High priority - Holy Paladin All other healers considered. Our raid times are 9pm-12am Server time on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, we require our raiders to be punctual and on time for raid invites at 8:45pm Server time. We expect all our raiders to come prepared with their own flasks and food for the duration of the raid. We are a guild that is friendly and very social, we like to have a good time and are always helping each other out and having fun during the week, while being very focused and passionate when it comes time for raids. If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to leave me a message here or add me on battle.net - JayDee#1316. We also welcome all casuals just looking for a friendly environment. Kind regards, Kuri. :)Kuricutie3 Mar 24
Mar 23 [H] <Well Equipped> 4/10M LF H Pally & DPS! About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 4/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic ToV. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Tanks - OT tank role available (Bear/Brewmaster) Healers Holy Pally DPS S Priest Mage Frost DK Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630Eleanor2 Mar 23
Mar 22 [H] <Indecent> 1/10M Recruiting <Indecent> is a semi-casual progression looking for members to bolster our ranks. We are currently 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic. Currently recruiting ... Raid Times (Server Time) ... What's expected ... So, if you're keen to raid in a laid back environment, or just looking for a new home to come chill, add DeadlyKitten#115563, Vexus#1101 or Schafferius#6410 and we'll have a chat!Luefang3 Mar 22
Mar 21 Deleted HHM [Blue] We are a progress focused guild running under Hordish house mafia, as of this post HHM is realm 6th. Blue team is a second team. Why not just make the teams two separate guilds? Being under the same banner helps us have a larger community for out of raid/social activities, such as mythic plus carries and quick Kara runs. Occasionally either team contributes to the other team's raids. We have a very active discord and encourage players from other guilds (friends of the guild) to come be social and do mythic plus together. Progress Right now, Blue team is 10/10H and 2/10M we are looking to fill in the last few core spots to take down mythic Times Wed,Thur & mon 7-10 server time. Needed Rdps and dps with healer os. - Warlock - hunter - Elemental Shaman - Possibly exceptional dps warriors/ret pally. If you're interested in this somewhat unique guild, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or add me hermit#1986Hermitxp11 Mar 21
Mar 20 (H) Tyrants 4/10M LF Hunt/Boom, + DPS Tyrants: BARTHILAS, HORDE Formed 2011. Mature adult environment, with focus on endgame progression and raiding. 1: Get Gear 2: Kill Boss 3: Get more gear, kill more bosses. Mythic Legion Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Tyrants Progression finish: T19 NH 3/10M T19 NH 10/10H Oce 51 Realm 11 T19 NH 10/10N OCE 33 Realm 10 T19 M-Tov: 2/3M OCE 56 Realm 12 T19 H-TOV: 3/3H OCE 47 Realm 08 T19 M-EN: 7/7M OCE 55 Realm 11 Previous finish: T18 M-HFC: 13/13M OCE 37 Realm 09 T17 M-BRF: 10/10M OCE 28 Realm 06 Raid Days / Times: Wed, Thurs, Mon 830 - 1130 pm server time (AEST) During DST raids are 9pm - 12am Recruiting Classes of interest: Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed MDPS: Open RDPS: Lock, SP, Boom, Ele Skilled players, with mythic prog exp are excouraged to apply to boost current prog team. Mythic Raiding Requirements: All raiders must come prepared for Semi Hardcore Mythic Progression raiding, Mental approach to mythic raiding requirements, Good Skills and class knowledge, Good raiding history during mythic progression, Ability to raid fast paced mythic level content, Ability to research and prep for new boss content, Players must have main class ready Traits 45+ for Tier raiding progression. ALL APPS ARE PRIVATE. Looting: RC loot council. How to Apply: http://tyrantshorde.enjin.com/Skeletor34 Mar 20
Mar 19 <seventh sign> You either love me, hate me or don't know me... I'm just making this post to see if there are ANY surviving members of the TBC guilds <seventh sign> or <frontline> :) I was the hunter 'noobpwnr'Hayuguyz1 Mar 19
Mar 19 [H] <Namaste> Semi-casual guild LF Raiders! <Namaste> has just moved servers and is recruiting members for their raid team. We are looking for reliable members to fill Healing and MDPS positions, but welcome all classes. Gear is not an issue. All current members have experience in N NH and are looking to head in to heroic. Our raid schedule is Mon/Thur 8pm-10pm SVT. We are a semi-casual guild that are all playing to have fun, so all social members are welcome. If you love to have a laugh and know there is more to life than just the game, hit us up :) -Apple #applejellie1334Applecandies1 Mar 19
Mar 18 H-Barthilas<Abstract> LFM Currently 3/10M Mythic Nighthold BattleTag: Matt#15660 / Zyph#11924 <Abstract> is a Horde mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. Our goal is to raid competitively and clear content on a short raid schedule. Formed in October 2016, we are looking to solidify our team for Nighthold and onwards. Recruitment (Updated 3/11) The following classes are currently in highest demand: Healers: Resto shaman Resto druid Holy priest Holy paladin Melee: Rogue Death Knight Monk Ranged(currently high demand): Hunter Priest Warlock Mage Boomkin Exceptional players of unlisted classes are welcome to apply. We will consider all qualified applicants. About Us Our Raid Schedule: • Wednesday/Friday/Sunday(Thursdayoptional) from 9:00pm - 12:00am AEST(Server time) • 3 days, 9 hours / week during progression. 3 hours farm on Thursday(optional). • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing and jokes. • We use loot council and loot is awarded with progression in mind. Expectations • You should be appropriately geared for current mythic content. • You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. • You should be competitive and always looking to improve. • You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. • You have a stable internet connection, computer and a raiding focused ui. • You have a working microphone and use it. Contact Information In-game: Darknorth BattleTag: Matt#15660 / Zyph#11924Darknorth4 Mar 18
Mar 18 <Bad Company>(1/10M, 10/10HM) <Bad Company> Newly created Guild/Team of close knit players who have been playing together for around 4 years, looking for more people to join our social circle/raiding team. We raid twice a week and try and get as much done as possible within 6 hours a week. Raid times: Thursday: 8-11SVT Sunday: 8-11SVT Optional Wednesday: 8-11SVT (Farm/Alt Run) Recruitment: x1 Ranged DPS x1 Healer (Holy Pally/MW Monk) Rules: come prepared (pots,flasks,food) Research Boss encounters, Know your class Contact: GM: Nukems (Nukems#1183) Officers: Ragnarock: (Ragnarrock#9153) Voecast: (Voe#8961)Nukems0 Mar 18
Mar 18 . .Mithshame2 Mar 18
Mar 17 [H] Barthilas - FnB 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Heals: Holy Paladin DPS: Range: Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Melee: Frost Death Knight Assassination Rogue We will consider all roles and classes of exceptional players. While we know that RL comes before WoW, we do expect a high attendance rate or at least prior notice before missing raid. Raid Schedule (SVT) Mythic Progression nights Wednesday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Thursday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Monday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Alt/Heroic Nighthold Sunday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on Heroic Monday nights before Mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays as an extra night for alts. If interested, add me ingame or Battletag. For more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Outbreakcity - outbreak#1615 Runther - Azoras#6540 Ultravíolet - HamGeorge#6157Outbreakcity12 Mar 17
Mar 16 <Frostwolves> SG-Horde 1/10M Casual Guild <Frostwolves> <Frostwolves> is a 7/7M 3/3H, 10/10H, 1/10M fun and casual guild that raids 3 days a week. We are primarily a Singaporean guild, but also with many raiders from other countries such as Thailand, Australia and even Brazil. Occasionally, we may even organize guild outings IRL (for SG) just to hang out. We're currently seeking players to expand our roster for mythic progression raiding. We have currently 10/10H on farm, However, in order to improve progression, do expect that Wednesday and Thursday will be changed to Progression night, while Sunday will be a farm night where we carry our casual raiders for farm contents. All casuals are welcomed too, if you stick around enough we'll probably carry you for farm nights too! Raid Times: Wednesday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Thursday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Sunday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) What we need from you 1) Attendance (Or at least let us know when you can't turn up. We're mostly working adults after all) 2) Be prepared. (Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants, watching videos for progression fights and learning before we attempt) 3) Knowledge of your own class. (We do not need you to be the top 95 percentile of ur iLvl bracket, but we don't expect you to be at the bottom 40 percentile too) What you need to know 1) You might be benched. (Due to attendance/raid composition/skill-wise) 2) You MAY be yelled at during progression raids. 3) You will be trialed. Open Positions Top Priority Holy Paladin - Preferably with DPS OS Any Range DPS Mid Priority Any other exceptional DPS Players Low Priority Any other casuals that just wants a guild to chat and have fun with. (You may of course join us for farm nights when we deem you fit enough =P) Officers to contact: Peppermint#6112 Cyric#1540 Alternatively: 1) Head over to Barthilas-Horde, and /who Frostwolves. Get the guy to refer you to an Officer (: 2) Drop a mail to Soliinari/Meccamaster stating ur Bnet tag. They'll add you from there. 3) Officers and their alts are listed as Rank 3 here, PM any of them for an invite: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Frostwolves/roster?sort=rank&dir=a Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16893/Soliinari2 Mar 16
Mar 15 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/10M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time - Progression Have farm / heroic optional raids running nearly every day for people who are keen. We are currently looking for dedicated players to join the team. We want to have compositional options when approaching progression, so we can take our guild to the next level. Recruiting active mythic + players. We have a bunch of players who love pushing high keys and spamming mythic +. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. Raid spots / Loot dependent upon attendence and performance. Raid spots are always up for grabs, we have a friendly competitive environment to keep everyone honest. we expect a high level of dedication from our raiders also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fwEHRS2nw add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac28 Mar 15