Barthilas

Apr 20 LF Casual Raiding Guild Looking for a casual raiding guild. I've killed 9/10H NH. Have 887 MW and 893 Resto Druid. Would prefer to play the MW. Unable to raid on Monday nights and do not have a lot of spare time. Feel free to add my btag Hussleman#1114 CheersAlmightyso1 Apr 20
Apr 19 [H] Barthilas | <Marauders> |10/10H NH <Maraurders> is a 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently in need of: - 4 RDPS to fill out our mythic roster. But all exceptional applicants will be considered. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message me on Bnet rhys#1696 or our raid leader Req#11563 We look forward to hearing from you.Lilieda1 Apr 19
Apr 17 Barth is dead come frostmourne 3/10 [A] <Malayan Warlords> 3/10 M NH Do you think Progression is hard on Barth? All the guilds are recruiting and no one is getting anywhere? Recently Left Puzzles? Come join us on Frostmourne were the population supports a healthy raiding environment, Raid Schedule (GMT +8) 9PM-12AM Monday,Wednesday & Thursday (Progression Raid)(11pm-2am ST) We have some core spots open for DPS, if you can commit to raid times we are happy to support rerollers Recruiting: DPS Add me Battle tag: Azoras#6540Runther2 Apr 17
Apr 16 [A] <Gaytime> FM 5/10M 9-12:30SVT Gaytime is a late night Mythic raiding guild on Frostmourne. We're a relatively new guild (just formed at the start of Legion) who value our steady mythic progression while maintaining a positive and friendly atmosphere. In prior tiers we were able to clear 7/7M and 2/3M. Raiding in our guild is enjoyable and satisfying with a great sense of family, but we also have the ability to get the job done in boss fights. Our members are mature, prepared, friendly but we do love a good joke on discord and in chat. Raid nights: Thursday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST (Optional) Wednedsay 9:00pm - 12:30am ST We are currently searching for: 1x Ranged DPS 1x Heals (Prefer Shaman, Pala or Monk) If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself on BattleTag at Marsha#11318, Beyonce (Co-GM) at Flottz#1131 or Sickenlelz (Recruitment Officer) at Sickenxo#1649Sickenlelz3 Apr 16
Apr 16 [H] <Well Equipped> 6/10M LF Heals & DPS! About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 6/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic ToV. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Tanks No core tank positions available. Healers Holy Pally R Sham DPS S Priest Demon Hunter Frost DK Fury Warrior (All ranged DPS considered) Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630Eleanor5 Apr 16
Apr 14 902 Holy paladin lf raiding guild. So as the title suggests i'm looking for a raiding guild that is keen on pushing mythic. I've killed 3/10m with a tiny bit of experience on Krosus. I'd prefer something between 7pm-12am server time and the days don't matter as I can really raid any day. Feel free to throw me a btag request for more info Alae#6631Alaae3 Apr 14
Apr 13 [H]Group of 900+ players LF mythic guild Hi friends, We have about 5-8 mythic ready players looking to continue raiding and progressing plus a couple more that would like to join as social/casual members for M+ and heroic clears. Looking for a fun, friendly environment with dedicated players who want to keep progressing. Ideally 2-3 nights per week somewhere between 7-11pm AEST. Current level of progression isn't a big deal as long as there's mythic to be done. Mythic players are a Brewmaster Monk, Frost Mage, Ret Paladin, Resto Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Frost DK and Demo Lock. Most are around 905 ilevel (all are 895+), 40+ traits, 2/10M experience and all raid ready and eager to progress! If interested feel free to message either Cösmic or myself in-game, on B.Net or reply here! Cosmic#6726 Putto#6663 Thanks!Puttolol4 Apr 13
Apr 11 Esprit LFM Cutting Edge Guldan Hi Friends, Esprit (Thaurissan, will pay for xfer if you're selected) is a Casual +8 GMT Singapore based Guild that is looking for the below mentioned classes to enhance our Mythic Raid team. We are currently 6/10M, 7/7M and 2/3M and very close to more progression in the next week or so. If you are one of the below classes , we highly encourage you to apply and join the very welcoming and friendly team. We raid Wed Thurs Fri Sun Mon - 830pm SG time and we are looking for the below classes: MM Hunter Frost Mage Ele Shaman Balance Druid All other classes and casuals welcome to apply.Ketupaat0 Apr 11
Apr 10 [H] Well Equipped - 5/10mythic About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 5/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Healers - Resto Shaman / Holy Paladin DPS - Any exceptional dps feel free to apply - Priority Shadow priest, Fury War, Frost DK Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630, Scudstorm#1931, Tred#1261Mightybulk23 Apr 10
Apr 8 [H]<Puzzles> Barthilas Recruiting 10:30 ST <Puzzles> Is a new formed semi-hardcore raiding guild which focuses on mythic progression and mythic+ Scores while still having fun and enjoying the game. Most of ours members split from a 4/10M and 3/10M guild to try and progress further with the goal in mind of Getting Guldan before ToS. All of Us are also 90%+ on Warcraft Logs We are currently looking to increase our roster and in hopes of finding exceptional players to progress. Mythic+ Season 1 M+ Score 1700 Most of us enjoy Mythic+ and form carry groups on a regular basis to farm Artifact Power and if that isn't what your looking for a lot of us here in puzzles also enjoy pushing m+ key and trying to get rank 1 for our M+ score. Preparation Before Raids We're not a hardcore raiding guild but were still a Semi-Hardcore and we expect players to show up on time with pots/consumable and ready to raid. while most of our raiders will have access to these within our guild bank trials will not. Being Late Or Unable to Attend As a semi hardcore raiding guild we know a lot of people still have real life commitment to attend to as so if your unable to attend or are coming late please notify any officers through in game chat/discord or mail box. Recruiting High Priority on class listed below But if you believe your extremely skilled in dps and mechanics at your class/role we will take you into consideration. Tanks: -Guardian Druid -Prot Pally -Brewmaster Monk Healers: -Holy Pally -Resto Druid -Resto Shaman Melee Dps: -Windwalker Monk -Frost Dk -Assination Rogue Range Dps: -Shadow Priest -Ele Shaman -Mages -Warlocks -Hunters Raid Times/Dates Our Current Raid Time/Dates are as followed Wednesday: 10:30-1:30 Server Time ( 7:30-10:30 Am Pst)-(12:30-3:30 Gmt) Thursday: 10:30-1:30 Server Time ( 7:30-10:30 Am Pst)-(12:30-3:30 Gmt) Monday: 10:30-1:30 Server Time ( 7:30-10:30 Am Pst)-(12:30-3:30 Gmt) If you think <Puzzles> is the place for you then feel free to Contact any of us in game Or Add our Bnet Tag In game Name/Btag Pwntgg: Depedobear#1906 Outbreakcity: Outbreak#1615Dapedopriest4 Apr 8
Apr 8 905 Equip Prot Warrior Tank - LFGuild Hello, Looking for a late night Raiding Guild. Around 11pm+ server time. I have 3/10 Mythic NH experience. Battlenet Tag: Dismal#1785 Add me if it helps. Thanks =)Dyad2 Apr 8
Apr 8 908 MM hunter 1. Times available & time zone: 8pm-1am everyday except mondays, cant do mondays 2. Server preference: Barthilas, but am open to realm changing 3. Faction preference: Currently Horde but am also open to faction swapping 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: my current progress is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV and 4/10M NH 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15543437/latest 7. Contact info: Bitterkill@1373 8. Additional info: Going through my 2nd raid team break up so wouldn't mind joining a more casual guild that full clears heroic weekly but would also would enjoy continuing progressing as long as you don't break up after killing Krosus :^) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Artemiskill Currently 41 traits almost have new golden(18mill/38mill). Also have a fury warrior friend who wants to join as well to whereever I go. They are also as progressed as I, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Slir/simple , is a link to their profile.Artemiskill0 Apr 8
Apr 8 892 Fire Mage looking for raiding guild. Hey, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids any time besides Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights server time. As Monday and Thursday seem to be the main raids times for most guilds, if you know any guild that doesn't raid these nights please let me know.Shadowzeal5 Apr 8
Apr 7 Help plz I got 'the unrelenting' title last night but can't find anything online about it, does anyone know what it's from? I was in the pvp brawl when I got itHayuguyz3 Apr 7
Apr 7 Looking for guild :D Rogue 869ilvl and SP ilvl 868 Happy to play Holy as main spec as well Looking for a mature Raiding Guild Current Prog 7/7H and 1/7 M with 3/7M exp and 2/3 N TOV Looking for Weekday raid spots between 5pm till 10ish pm GMT +8 but open to any offers Proging Mythic Previous Raid EXP 13/13 M HFC 10/10 H BRF logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19218982/10/#bracket=-1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15967173/10/#bracket=-1 Add me Btag Tanka#1114Vânz7 Apr 7
Apr 7 883 Rogue LF raiding guild I am looking to transfer to where ever and even faction change to find a guild that suits! I am 4/7M EN, and are yet to step foot in NH due to guild falling apart. Looking for a late night raiding guild, preferably 10pm server or later. Thanks!! AliChoudhry#1279Qama4 Apr 7
Apr 7 882 Rsham, 881 Hpal looking for guild 880+ Shaman (Resto/Enh or Ele) or HPal with 7/7M, 1/3M experience looking for Mythic raiding guild. Prefer GMT+10 raid times. Leave your b-tag details Hpal http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Poodipoo/simple Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Offhistrolly/simpleOffhistrolly11 Apr 7
Apr 7 [H] FnB 3/10M LF Late Night Raiders [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Heals: Holy Paladin DPS: Range: Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Melee: Frost Death Knight Assassination Rogue We will consider all roles and classes of exceptional players. While we know that RL comes before WoW, we do expect a high attendance rate or at least prior notice before missing raid. Raid Schedule (SVT) Mythic Progression nights Wednesday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Thursday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Monday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Alt/Heroic Nighthold Sunday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on Heroic Monday nights before Mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays as an extra night for alts. If interested, add me ingame or Battletag. For more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Runther - Azoras#6540 Ultravíolet - HamGeorge#6157Ultravíolet2 Apr 7
Apr 7 asdas asdasSxytroll1 Apr 7
Apr 7 LF casual mature raiding guild Due to the recent disbandment of my current guild I'm seeking a new home in a mature relaxed casual raiding guild. I am an active player, but I am also a father first and require a guild that understands family commitments. I am 10/10h NH having done all previous raid content in this expansion on heroic. I have a 894Dh (havok) and a 896 protection warrior, happy to play either as I have tanked all content thus far and also do enjoy just dpsing. Not after Elitests or big egos, just a relaxed fun atmosphere to see content and enjoy my game time. CheersRëigñ5 Apr 7
Apr 7 Apologies To The Horde For the several hundred horde i one shotted around the broken isles on my water elemental today,please accept my deepest and sincere apologies for the absolute carnage that i caused.HeheSlaain1 Apr 7
Apr 6 LF guild Hi I'm a holy pally. 888 equipped. 896 highest. AP prot:30 ret:35 holy:50 I'm looking for a guild to progress with. I can raid only from Tuesday night to Saturday. I have only been pugging other guild and so EN mythic 3/7, H tov 3/3, H NH 6/10Iluvyoutoo2 Apr 6
Apr 6 892 Enh Shaman LF regular m+ to 15 every week Have 4 pc bonus and chest and boots legendary, can put out decent aoe damage. Free on Fri, Sat and Sun evenings (SG timing). Drop me a pm in-game Grijm#1304.Grijm1 Apr 6
Apr 6 4/10 M DH LF guild Looking for a guild that's cleared 10/10 Heroic. I can't make Wednesday times unless it's 9:00 WAST start, will not raid more than 3 days a week. BTAG: Vobacon#1328Vobidan1 Apr 6
Apr 6 880+ Tank, Heal, DPS Looking for Guild Hi, We're a group of 4 (Guardian Druid, 2 Resto Druids, and 1 Ele/Resto Shaman) all around 880-890 ilvl. 4/10H progression experience. We're looking for a GMT+8 raiding guild in Horde Barthilas Server. Thank you in advance! :)Moolala4 Apr 6
Apr 5 900 LF Weekend Raiding Guild I am currently looking for a guild that raids saturdays from 8pm AWST (+8) and Sunday 7pm AWST. I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 896 Brewmaster, 895 MM Hunter, 899 equipped Frost DK, 886 Spriest and pretty much every other class/spec from about 850-870. I am willing to play any class and role but will need gearing for certain classes. I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer0 Apr 5
Apr 5 880 LF Raiding guild Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild that will push into mythic Nighthold. Experienced raider with raiding experience since BC. Have cleared majority end game content for every expansion. I am returning from break November 20th. I was 7/7hm 4/7M w/ deep attempts on eye in Emerald Nightmare when I took a break from the game. I am looking to return full time now. Class: Hunter - But looking to reroll open to suggestions. Currently have a decently geared shaman. 110 Paladin aswell. But can reroll to almost anything. Looking for a guild that is loyal and I can stick with for the entire expansion. I am available everyday with the exception of Thursday. I prefer a 2 day guild but would be open to 3 day. Please add me for a chat or more info: Rodge#1734 Cheers.Biglad1 Apr 5
Apr 5 901 Lock & 898 Spriest LF Raiding Guild 901 lock with 4 set & 898 Spriest with 4 set holy offspec LF semi hardcore raiding guild after current guild broke up both have 7/7 2/3 and 3/10 Mythic xp. Looking to raid 3 nights a week we are available to raid either Wednesday Thursday Sunday Monday from 8pm st to 12 st looking for a stable guild that has proven prog experience.Thedubbs7 Apr 5
Apr 5 LFG H.Priest 898 Equipped - Mythic Prog Hi there! I am currently looking for a new guild after an unpleasant merger with my previous guild left me a little heartbroken. I am 898 Equipped, 908 Bagged. 49 Traits in Weapon. 1/10 M NH. AEST. What I bring: > I am constantly working to improve my game play > I am reliable and always turn up for ready to raid > I am committed and understand wipes are a part of progression and will give each attempt my best > I know the Heroic fights well and am working on my research of Mythic > I read up on the fights in my free time and try to get attempts in with pugs to get my head around mechanics > I am friendly and helpful, always happy to support a fellow guild member What I would like: > A guild making strong attempts at Mythic progression > Full one night H.NH clears > A mature, friendly, positive environment. > A chance to prove myself in M.NH > I expect to be treated with respect regardless of my gender If you would like to check out my gameplay, you can see me online at www.twitch.tv/hibarbie during my scheduled hours. Feel I would make a good fit to your team? Message Barbie#11270Barbie5 Apr 5
Apr 5 5-6 raiders Looking for guild. 890 players Tank - paly, rouge, feral druid, resto shaman, resto druid. hunter and Demon hunter all looking for a new home to raid. looking for raid times around 7-10 server time mon wed thurs please message me. sinista#1510Úndisputed4 Apr 5
Apr 4 [H] <Desync> LFM! <Desync> Horde - Barthilas 13/13M HFC - 3/3 H Trial - 10/10 N NH - 6/10 H NH We are much more than your average guild and you too could be part of our team. We are now recruiting all exceptional players, who demonstrate knowledge of their class and more importantly have a strong commitment to a guild and a positive attitude. Our desire and capability to push content is fueled by the quality of our people. We all have high personal expectations of performance and come to raid with a positive attitude. Each of us make an effort to constantly improve and interact with the members of our guild. Our expectations of you are that you simply do the same. Our purpose We define ourselves as a social raiding guild, for like-minded individuals who seek a semi-casual raiding experience from the game. Most of our members have been playing for well over 5 years and boast a wealth of experience and knowledge. With the majority of long standing members having a background in hardcore raiding. We are persistent, positive players that don't shy away from a challenge. We are also extremely friendly and have players of all ages and different backgrounds. We look to emphasis guild activities whether that be mythic+/raids/achievements and other events regularly. The enjoyment of raids and all activities is put above all. We encourage our members to get to know each other and recommend you collaborate with those in the guild. It's particularly important that you make an effort with those in the same role, to gain a better understanding of your class. Raiding Raiding occurs 2 nights per week, currently Wednesday and Monday between 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. Recruitment Tanks - Closed MDPS - Open RDPS - Open Healers - Low Priority (Open to a healer with a DPS off-spec) Any questions on recruitment or if you are interested in joining please contact either Skytro#1236 (Vynarel) or Daz#1736 (Daz) on battle.net. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with any Desync member to learn more about who we are! Best of luck in Legion!Vynarel2 Apr 4
Apr 4 <Crunchy Adventures> 7/7H 7/10N <Crunchy Adventures> is a social guild who loves to raid & PvP. We are looking to get a reliable & consistent raiding group together to clear through Nighthold on N/H & Emerald Nightmare on H. We are currently recruiting for two healers (druid/monk/H priest), and RDPS (boomkin/mage/lock). Raid times are Mon/Fri 7.30pm-10pm SVT. We have zero tolerance for elitism & rudeness. We're just here to progress & have fun while doing it. We have our own Teamspeak server which is managed by the GM which is always active. If this sounds like the guild for you, don't hesitate to send me or the other raid leaders & organisers an in game PM or add their battle tag. Lunlaena#1354 (Lunlaena) Zul#11574 (Zulyaaz) Johnno#1148 (Orocyn)Lunlaena4 Apr 4
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Apr 2 895 ele/resto/enh LF raiding guild I work nights and live in California so the time I have for raids doesn't match any U.S. guild, trust me I've looked. I noticed that some raiding guilds on barthilas would fit my schedule perfectly. With that said I'm willing to transfer. I can raid from 8pm AEST till 12am AEST any day of the week. I currently am 7/7h 3/3h 10/10n 3/10h. I'm looking to clear heroic NH and push mythic. I have 47t in doom hammer 35t in scepter and 35t in fist. I can play all three specs and enjoy them all so I'm flexible and willing to spec into what ever the raid needs. I've been raiding on and off since the launch of naxx in wotlk and raided mythic hfc as a ret pally in wod. I've been pugging for two years now(due to my schedule) and really want to be part of a pve progression guild. I'm a laid back guy who enjoys the game emensily as it's one of the few outlets I have. I'm open to constructive criticism and don't take things personal. I'm always trying to improve and become a better raider. If you're interested in talking I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Please add me sickpleasure#1721. Thank you for your time and consideration. -HëxëdHëxëd14 Apr 2
Apr 2 898 Holy priest LF raiding guild LF barthilas raiding guild that runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday Please leave a reply.Therichestwm4 Apr 2
Apr 2 901 equipped fire mage looking raiding guild Availability : Every evening except Wednesday and Monday. Realm : Barthilas only. Please leave a reply.Therichestwm3 Apr 2
Apr 2 RESTRO DRUID iLVL 895 LF GUILD Restro Druid with ilvl 895 would like to look for a raiding guild in Bartilas. Prefer SG guilds. 7/7 M Nightmare , 1/10M NH. Prefer raiding days : all days except Friday and Sat. Add me up Apolloto#1270 to discuss further. TYApolloto2 Apr 2
Apr 2 3/10M Lock&Spriest LF guild As the Title says Myself and a Lock are looking for a new raiding guild that raids 3 days a week between 8-12 ST . We are looking for a guild that has proven Prog in the current tier. TheDubbs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16230852/latest/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Thedubbs/simple Unzo https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8600419/latest/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Unzo/simple Leave a message below or contact me on Bnet- rdubbsz#1560Thedubbs4 Apr 2
Apr 2 SPriest LF Guild Hi all, Just some background. I used to raid back in MoP and managed to achieve AoTC for Garrosh and subsequently cleared 8/14 of (then heroic) SoO. I took a break from WoW for most of WoD and am back for Legion I main shadow with a holy offspec and am looking to get back into the progressive raiding environment. Faction is no issue, but I am ideally looking for a GMT+8 guild since I am based in Singapore. 2 nights would be ideal as well Cheers SaintlySaintly5 Apr 2
Apr 1 [H]Sah Dudes recruiting Hi! <Sah Dudes> is a nearly formed guild of Mythic raiders that are donezo with the grind and hours put into mythic raiding and have taken a more casual approach to the game but still expect high endgame knowledge/mechanics to keep raids clean cut as possible so we can enjoy other things in life! So if you are tired of mythic and want to heroic n chill, or simply just are a mythic+ player looking for other keystone masters Recruiting all classes Requirements: - Chill - Good game knowledge/mechanics - Good logs in either Heroic or Mythic - Communication Raid Times: Sunday AEST 7:30pm - 9:30pm Monday AEST (Fresh content) 7:30pm - 9:30pm So if your interested please contact me in bnet rade#1134 or ingame at RadeyRadey0 Apr 1
Mar 31 [A]Last Prodigies-Frostmourne LFM! 1/10M. G'day future 69'er(s), Last Prodigies is currently seeking raiders of all calibers to be a part of our fun and semi-competitive raiding experience. We have something for everyone so if you love the number 69 as much as us, read on! Guild info: Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Schedule: W Th Su, 8:30-11pm ST. Website: http://lastprodigies.com/ Current recruitment needs: 1. Spriest / Mage / Boomkin. 2. DK / Enhance sham. What makes Last Prodigies unique? We are a stable guild, been around for 8 years and here to stay. We take raiding with a larger-than-life attitude. Our raids are laid back and fun, and the team is cohesive and respectful. Other activities: 1. Daily mythic+ runs, we have multiple groups that push different levels. 2. Weekend rated battlegrounds, bring booze :) 3. Weekend normal NH, bring more booze. 4. Weekend Karazhan runs, restock on booze. Contacts: Robert#6541 Sathom#1860Robulous0 Mar 31
Mar 31 TIDAL,GRONKS DISBAND WHYYYY Wtf happened to tidal and gronks ??? WHY THE DISBANDERINOS ?Nohealsforyo3 Mar 31
Mar 31 Very late night guild (more early morning) I am currently looking for a guild that raids any nights from 3am-8am AEST (any day and anywhere in those times). I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 890-895 Brewmaster, MM Hunter, Frost DK, 885-890 shadow priest (still needs work) I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role except healing. Am happy to roll a healer for the right guild. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer1 Mar 31
Mar 30 900/51 Trait Fury War LF Mythic Progression 900 equipped 51 trait Fury Warrior LF Mythic guild. Currently 10/10H and Wanting to progress into Mythic content. I'm looking for a guild because mine has low attendance and are still unable to clear 10/10 without pugging over half the raid team. My raid times are any day/time after 8pm Server Time. I come prepared with flasks/food/pots plus extras flasks/pots for whoever might need. (someone always forgets) lol I'm a chill dude from Canada working nights and just looking for a killer guild that's actually all guildies and progress through the content :) Give me a trial and I'm sure you'll be impressed! If I interest you contact me at Butters#12561 Cheers ma dudes!Nibblur3 Mar 30
Mar 30 10/10 H 1/10 M - LF merger Deadline is a 5 year old guild that has been consistently raiding at a heroic level pushing occasionally into mythic when we have the numbers. Currently we're 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic, having only managed to do 1 mythic raid this tier due to number constraints. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm st until 11:30pm st (tentatively 7:30 - 11). Bottom line - we have a really strong core of high performers that are more than capable of pushing deep into mythic content, and would like to find a guild in a similar situation to flesh out the roster and get a consistent team of 20 raiders - all logistics to be negotiated. If you have any queries or are potentially interested in discussing any and all possibilities, send me a message in game. If I'm not online, I'll be on my alt Sublimé, otherwise just leave in-game mail.Rades4 Mar 30
Mar 30 901 arms warrior looking for guild 4/10M Exp 901 Arms warrior Looking for a mythic prog guild that is at least 4/10M. Kammholzy#1950 Contact me if you want to chat :DDronoz2 Mar 30
Mar 30 H<Winter Spring> 3/10M WANTS YOU! <Winter Spring> Barthilas Horde, Is Currently looking for solid players for mythic raiding in legion. Progression: 7/7M (cutting edge) 10/10 H NH 3/10 M NH Schedule (AEST/SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM Sunday: 7:45 PM - 10:30 PM What <Winter Spring> is looking for: Tanks: Looking For tank that can also DPS Heals: Unavailable Damage: Available Any Other Skilled Players may Apply. Requirement: 1. Skilled in playing the game and their class. 2. Have a strong sense of teamwork and are committed to raiding and our progression as a team. 3. Have a positive attitude. 4. Are willing to farm for the gear required for raiding. 5. Prepared for raids, researching encounters beforehand. 6. Have a reliable internet connection. 7. Conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner. Why (Winter Spring) might be a perfect fit for you? - friendly community - Comfortable, fun and serious raid environment Recruitment: We're interested in hearing from any skilled, alert and experienced raiders looking to contribute to a friendly and engaged guild. We expect good attitude from our raiders and knowledge of their class. For More information please PST: Thánátøs , Vendrix or EpiilepsyThánátøs7 Mar 30
Mar 29 7.2 Hello barthilas forums! 7.2 is about to land... I'm looking forward to receiving honor level rewards after a couple of months of being capped ! XD What have you all been anticipating most about the update ?Hayuguyz3 Mar 29
Mar 28 New Zealand Raiding Guilds Horde? New Zealand Raiding Guilds on Horde? Anyone around here at all? Looking at 8pm NZ start finish 10.30pm to 11pm pref 2 maybe 3 nights a week. CheersSelvet1 Mar 28