Barthilas

Aug 12, 2014 WTS level 25 guild 7 guild tabs lots of stuff WTS a great level 25 guild has 7 guild tabs great friendly people in it, no trolls. it is a great guild and I will miss it it has lots of stuff in the 7 banks its mainly all full with good gear and good goods im up for offers but im looking at 20k pst me in-game or here ill check here offend btw its on horde side contect me for more info Only reason why im selling is cuz I need gold! also im not a great guild leader. Also I wouldn't mind staying in the guild up to whoever buys it from me. contact me: Shadowrukia#1604, rukiax@yahoo.com, skype: xdivexxDarkleon1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 Ascension Hiring Miners and Herbalists [WoD] As the title suggests, we are looking for miners and herbalists to farm materials for the upcoming expansion. If you are interested, then please add me to battle tag or send me in game mail. My tag is Marsy#1550 Thank you!Marsyy0 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 [H]<Forge>4/14HM Recruiting DPS <Forge> - Barthilas has recently turned 25M in preparation for 20M mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We are currently recruiting skilled caster DPS (Mage, Boomy, Spriest & Ele Sham) Progression: 14/14N 5/14H (Imm/Prot/Noru/Galk/Jugg) Raid Timetable: Wed: 7:30-11pm (GMT+10) Sun: 7:30-11pm (GMT+10) Mon: 7:30-11pm (GMT+10) NOTE: Cross-realm trials are permitted Feel free to contact myself using BattleTag Forge#1897 or Kellasara in-game for an application. Or apply on forge.enjin.com Thank youGreywind5 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 [H] 589 Resto shaman LF H Garrosh Kill 589 Resto shaman looking for a Heroic Garrosh Kill, 10 or 25man. Have killed 25h 14 times and 10h 4 times on an Alt. Just looking for a chance at an heirloom. Also have 580 Elemental offspec. Any day except Friday. This week only.Electricoven0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Da best I am da bestIro8 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 WTB Feldrake x2 I'm looking to buy not one but two Feldrakes if the price is right so please gimmie a shout. Tyranös1 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 [H] Minigame 11/14H LFM Minigame is a 10 man horde guild on Barthilas with a casual, yet progression focused approach to raiding. We are a very social guild and can normally be found on off days playing various other multiplayer games or generally just dicking around on mumble. Anyone applying must be switched on with an ability to follow instructions. We use Mumble as a voip server and using it is a must in raids. We prefer applicants to have good raiding experience but if you can prove that you are switched on, committed and willing to learn we would be more than happy to train you up. Currently recruiting DPS(Healing Off-Spec is a plus) and a Tank(Any Class) Regardless of what we are recruiting we will always consider exceptional applicants, so if your class isn't on the list and you consider yourself a good player feel free to drop in an app anyway. Raid times: (All times are Barthilas server time GMT+10.) Monday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Wednesday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Thursday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Anyone interested in applying head over to http://minigame.enjin.com and fill out an app or contact me on my Battletag Turdblossom#6535Moistina7 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 Tank/2Dps LF Guild 8/14 exp iLevel 575 tank (Monk). iLevel 581 Spriest , 576 Ele Sham Currently looking for a raid team. With the required time being 19:00 - 22:30/ AEST 00:00 - 03:30/ PST 01:00 - 04:30/ MST 02:00 - 05:30/ CST 03:00 - 06:30/ EST Experience: 8/14 Hm Exp Add my BattleTag if you would like to discuss further Bwolhead#1193Bowlhead0 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 <Persephone> 2/14HM LF 560+ RestoDruid/Hpally <Persephone> 2/14H is currently pushing heroic progression and are seeking a 560+ resto druid or Holy Pally to fill our core team, Raid times are as follows Friday and Sunday 8pm/11pm AEST. If you want any more information leave a comment below or feel free to add my Btag (Romaji#1549 or Kollat eral#1785) and message us in game.Vyndresh0 Aug 2, 2014
Aug 2, 2014 [H] Boosting for G ; 85-90 in 5-7hrs max Are you tired of doing the same repetitive quests and dungeons whilst levelling alts in Pandaria? I could make it easier for you. Wouldn't it be much better if someone else levelled for you? All with a legal method? Boosting you from 85-90 will take roughly 5-7 hours, and it's as easy as killing mobs. The price is fairly high, seeing as I am committing to levelling your character for hours on end without breaks. The price is set to 10,000 gold for this boost (2000 gold/level) However, I'm going ask for 2000 gold at the start of the first level in case you plan on scamming me a free level. NOTE: If this seems a bit costly, please note that you will receive all loot dropped off every single mob. We will be killing roughly 3-5K mobs in total. Every green, blue, epic, and pet you will keep for yourself. ! THIS INCLUDES ALL GOLD LOOT ! Upon levelling to 90, you will also be able to get double the gold you normally would from ALL quests, so if you want to earn some easy cash once you're geared, go back to Pandaria and complete the Loremaster Of Pandaria achievement for quick and easy cash. (The whole thing should grant 12-15K) ----------------------------- What I Expect From You ----------------------------- - It is expected you listen, and do what I say. - It is expected you keep my method as secretive as possible. - It isn't expected, but it is preferred that you use the Banner of Coordination, and the guild XP buff. - To be patient and be able to stay around for potential extended periodic lengths. - It's expected you pay attention, and stay at your computer during the process. ----------------- How It Works ----------------- - It's as simple as doing anything else in this game, just easier. You'll be online your character, and I'll be on mine. There is absolutely NO account sharing involved in this, making this completely legal. -There's NO real life money cost. You'll be paying with IN-GAME Gold. This also is completely legal. -The only negative to this method is that you'll be low item level due to the lack of greens you can use (but you'll have a lot to sell, and disenchant!), but Blizzard was kinda enough to give us the Timeless Isle. Have fun gearing! ------------ Conclusion ------------ If you're interested in this boost feel free to send me in-game mail, or whisper me when I'm online! If you want my Battletag, or Real ID, feel free to in-game mail me. Hope to hear from you all! NOTE: I've been receiving a lot of PMs for 1-85 power leveling, which I will only do given you have RAF or an EoAK. I will not do it otherwise. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are, be sure to follow these steps for max efficiency and quickest leveling: *Please rest in an Inn prior to meeting with me to level so you're as rested as possible. The XP increase makes a huge difference. *If possible, be in a guild that will grant you the 10% Increased XP Buff. *If possible, bring a Banner of Coordination for the 15% Increase XP Buff. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Customers/References: --------------------------- Kamaseey (85-90) Kamasye (85-87) Rytokes (85-90) Chewbacaa (85-90) Shamanoid (85-88) Monkorz (85-89)Mijake5 Aug 2, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 Looking for guild. I have horrible work hours for raiding (4pm-12am) eastern time zone, and have been told to try out a oceanic server to better fit the times I can raid. Im wondering if there are any guilds here who are raiding 12:30am-4:00am or 9:00am-1:00pm (these would be eastern time zone times)Qash1 Aug 1, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 Oxidise-10 Man H SoO LF1M Disc Priest or Hpal Oxidise - 10 Man H SoO is a tight nit group of raiders with vast exp in SoO. Most of our raiders are 9+ exp. In our first week of raiding we have cleared 8/14hm with ease. We have formed this 10man to finish out MOP and try proceed to to end content. We currently raid Thursday 7pm st - 10pm st and Sunday 7pm - 10pm st. We are seeking 1 Healer to fill our roster . Currently seeking a Disc priest or Holy Pally. We are looking for raiders who have a min Item Level of 560 With cloak and a min exp of 7+ Heroics. Please PM me in game or anyone in Oxidise. ThanksChickadees4 Aug 1, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 slowly lvling As topic and say a warm hello to old friends.Starcity1 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 [H] <GTH> 10m 7/14 HM Hello <Games too hard> is a recently formed guild on Barthlias, Horde. We are looking to fill a few spot on our team to finish off the content. With Warlords of Draenor only around the corner we are recruiting players who share and have the same aspirations of raiding as us. Recruitment 1x Priest - Shadow with disc off spec 1x Mage Any exceptional players. Schedule Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:15 PM to 12AM. All times are in AEST (GMT+10) and are subject to change during DST. Contact Please feel free to contact an officer for any further questions regarding the guild: Backpeddel, Guild Master: tomtom89#1755 Thank you for taking your time to read my post, I look forward to hearing from you.Backpeddel1 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 <Persephone>14/14N LF Resto Druid <Persephone> 14/14N is currently moving into heroics and are seeking a 560+ resto druid to fill our core team, Raid times are as follows Friday and Sunday 8pm/11pm. If you want any more information leave a comment below or feel free to add my Btag (Romaji#1549) and message in game. Please note will require realm transfer.Vyndresh0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 WTB Feldrake As the title would suggest i am interested in buying a Feldrake if you have one or have any questions whisper me or just send me mail and i will get back to you.Fuzzybunnies2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Hola omegos New video of me on my youtube check it out : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5xU-7NjCf8Astronium4 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 <Nervosa> LFM Heroic Progression Nervosa is a recently formed guild on Barthilas and has subsequently formed a raid team last week. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to complete 14/14HM by the end of the expansion and push hard into WoD. So far we are 2/14HM, led by an experienced raid leader and are need of a few more core raiders to fill the raid team so pugging is not necessary. What can you expect from us? Nervosa has a fun and friendly atmosphere outside of raids and in raids. However we are also serious when it comes down to crunch time. We have scheduled alt runs, running normal and flex. Along with occasional challenge modes and PVP. We also provide flasks, food, pots, gems, repairs and enchants for core raiders. What we expect from you We expect each of our raiders to have full knowledge of their class and come to raid prepared with knowledge of fights that we are progressing on at the time, with extra reading on class specific guides for the particular encounter for tactics and plans. It should also be noted that raiders are able to take criticism. Raid Times: 7:30-10:30 AEST Wed, Fri, Mon. Recruiting We are currently in need of 1 x Healer (Disc, Holy Pally, Shaman) 2 x Ranged DPS (Mage, Ele Sham, Spriest) OS heals is a nice bonus! 1 x Tank (Any tank as we have versatility in this role) Other classes and specs are also encouraged to apply for WoD! Applications can be sent in through the website on http://nervosa.enjin.com/ or you can have a chat to myself or other officers on the following battletags - Pidgeon#1323 - Healkin#1254 Thanks!Hëalkin5 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 WTB guild level 15+ WTB guild level 15+ I would pay decently despite that guild level and cashflow will be removed in WoD. Please add my btag marychandler#1401Marychandler0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 PvP guild Myself and 4 other RL mates are looking at joining a proper PvP guild in preparation for the new expansion. We will also be keen to do some PvE raiding when its released. Does anyone here know of any good guilds that we could join or anyone recruiting at this time? CheersJimmydhand0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Alliance 3's player daytime Me and a friend are looking for a 3rd person to push 3's rating with during the Australian daytime on weekdays. Both of us are looking for a 3rd of any class who is happy to put in time to learn together. Your current gear and skill level do not matter greatly to us as long as you are on regularly and are happy to play and learn. Feel free to pst in game or leave a forum post and I will get back to you.Huntatnyt0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Tusks of Mannoroth http://postimg.org/image/3z78eadlf/ THEY ACTUALLY EXIST!!Talkuriye1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTS level 25 guild [H] Levels are going away next xpac. Need to dump this guild on someone who can use it until then. It is level 24, but 4% away from 25 (proof: http://i.imgur.com/f02ymMY.png). http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Real/ Name: Real Faction: Horde Achievement points: 230 Members: 39 including my 11 characters which I will /gquit once sold. Guild bank: 6 tabs, no gold, bunch of random !@#$ items not worth much. Price: 20k ONO. Make an offer. I don't even care how low.Woah3 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB lvl 25 guild Looking to buy a lvl 25 guild with bank slot ;) Pst offer msg me at #cyn1482Cynz1 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF Raiding Guild 562 Resto Shaman Hi All, I'm currently looking for a new stable raiding team for my 562 Resto Shaman (w/cloak). I am 14/14N exp and 2/14H exp I have all the necessary addons and voice communication programs installed, with a working headset and mic. I am available Sunday through to Thursday night anywhere between the hours of 6pm - 11pm. Server transfer won't be an issue, however I wish to stay Horde only. If you wish to chat to me in game, please add my btag. darkthor#1734Malant0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Trash rogue LF SG/WA raiding guild I respecced from assassination to combat yesterday, please love me.Irisdescent0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 LF Raiders Wed-Thurs In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Samgreymane1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 LF icc10 norm ach carry LK fight Need help with this ach!!! Happy to buy if you get me the ach!!!Legonaire1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 WTB LVL 25 GUILD i was thinking about 15k for a fresh level 25 guild - pm me in game or on here if i remember to check Fresshh - barthilas Olanzapine - barthilas Lynching#1543 - btagJesmuskeye1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Tank/2 Dps LF Heroic Team iLevel 575 tank. iLevel 577 Spriest , 575 Ele Sham Currently looking for a raid team. With the required time being 19:00 - 22:30/ AEST 00:00 - 03:30/ PST 01:00 - 04:30/ MST 02:00 - 05:30/ CST 03:00 - 06:30/ EST Experience: 8/14 Hm Exp Willing to change faction, Shaman and Priest willing to heal or Dps have cloak for both and gear for both. Able to transfer immediately. BTag: Bwolhead#1193 add me to real id to ask questionsBowlhead0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 For sale: Ghastly Charger and White Rhino Wooly White Rhino Ghastly Charger's Skull Hey everyone, I have these two awesome mounts for sale. Pst me in game or add Tauna#6345 and we can talk about prices. Thank you :)Taunna0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 11/14H 583 prot warrior LFG Hello, currently looking for a new guild perfer 25 man but will join a 10 man if progression is appropriate. My experience with current content and item level is as shown above. I do have a DPs OS but it is only appropriate for normal SoO. Willing to faction change and or change servers for the right guild.Sayumaengkis0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Friday night altrun,currently clearing 10+hms Looking for a couple more regulars to get a solid 10 players showing up to clear heroic garrosh in 10man. Currently have 5-6 of us who are mates that pug a 10+ heroic alt run every friday night and would love to full clear heroics in the weeks to come. At this stage any mains/alts with 10+ heroic exp and 570+ ilvl are welcome to come along and join in on the fun. Majority of us are 14/14hm raiders who full clear in a night and want to get that extra kick out of another night of raid. Alt runs will start around 7pm svt and go on to about 11.30pm (progression dependent). We never save lockouts, always a fresh clear! All specs/classes will be considered as we are versatile in what alt we can bring for best composition. Contact me on josh#1309 for more infoLicmyseal8 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 11/14hm disc priest lf a new guild(+8GMT)pref 573 ilvl just came back from a hiatus 3 months ago I've been raiding in bleeding hollow with an American guild these past few months but the times are a bit of a killer for me because of the time difference. Looking to come back to oceanic time zones. Looking for a +8GMT time zone guild pref cause I live in Singapore but timing isn't usually an issue after 5 pm server time. Looking for a guild with at least 11/14 hm progression, I can raid any day and would actually prefer a hardcore raiding schedule, 10 man or 25 man doesn't matter as well. Alliance or Horde is cool with me no preference really. I love raiding and would stay for as long as needed to progress and I learn fast and don't repeat my mistakes and I make it my mission to test my limits and push myself to be as good as I can. I read up, watch videos and prepare my cooldowns and adapt as best as I can to a new fight. I am open to criticism and I won't fuss about loot. Killing bosses is all that really matters to me. If you think I'm a good fit for your guild please add me at fabbersface#6234 so we can talk more. LOGS of my best kills : Immerseus: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/j1zoxlri7n40nmjm/sum/healingDone/?s=3430&e=3799 Protectors: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/j1zoxlri7n40nmjm/sum/healingDone/?s=3992&e=4346 Norushen: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ieo3nckczdxdddqn/sum/healingDone/?s=227&e=574 Sha of Pride: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gplfs3ctt0rz3ba9/sum/healingDone/?s=1393&e=1696 Galakras: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ieo3nckczdxdddqn/sum/healingDone/?s=3390&e=4016 Iron Jugg: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gplfs3ctt0rz3ba9/sum/healingDone/?s=2845&e=3116 Malk: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/bks7z83io36b6m4y/sum/healingDone/?s=11303&e=11587Fabboface0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 572 ret/prot pall Lf heroic raid team/guild I'm an experienced player and I always know what to do for all fights on all difficulties. My main spec is ret but I am still an experienced tank on all fights.Varrakor1 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 WTS 25 guild 6 tabs offer up ladiesZúnjo2 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 9, 2014 [H] WTB CM Gold 9/9 As the title states, i find myself too lazy to make 4 new friends to learn and do CM's with. Looking to buy with gold. Hit me up on here or in game, thanks!Abena0 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 disconected I am being disconnected when I try to log in and I do not know why, it wasn't happening to me last night, is this happening to anyone else??Zekion1 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 WTS SHAVED CATS Whats Horde like on Barth, Frostmourne is !@#$Cableyo1 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 Looking for late night raids ? Hey, Just seeing if there are any guilds that raid from Midnight on wards ? CheersDrboomdoc0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 WTS: LK 25H Invincible Carries Hey all Starting next lockout me and a friend will be selling Invincible carry runs for anyone interested in the mount. The mount will be 300k in total and we are asking for 3k per carry run (which gets deducted from the total). Eg. if after 16 runs it drops you will pay 252k for the mount, after previously paying 48k for the carries. Currently we are able to run 6 carries per week. Add Goibniu#1210 or Mightybulk#6352 in game, or leave a comment on this post / in game mail if your interested.Talkuriye9 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 [H] Unreal Redux 8/14H(10) Recruiting! Unreal Redux is looking for a Paladin or Monk tank and a Mage, Rogue or Hunter to join its ranks. Gear and experience aren't necessary but an ilvl of 560 is desired and a knowledge of your class and role is essential. Unreal Redux is a fun, but serious raid team, raiding 8-11pm Server Time (Oceanic) Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. To apply go to http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829 and follow the template stickied, or post below. Looking forward to hearing from you JustifiJustifi3 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 Ragnaros Mount on BMAH Does anybody know/remember how much the Ragnaros mount on BMAH sold for? I wanted to make a bid during closing minutes but I couldnt be on at the time. Just curious what the ending bid was.Ðex1 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 After an H Garrosh kill... Currently looking for an H Garrosh kill over the next few weeks. I am neither interested in joining a guild, nor paying for the run, but will certainly pull my own weight (enhancement shaman). If you've got it on farm, or achieve that in the coming weeks, keep me in mind and toss me a tell.Clockwork0 Jul 2, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 We need tanks. 9/14hm 10man <Unreal Redux> Currently recruiting a skilled and geared tank, preferably a paladin or a monk but ALL APPLICATIONS WELCOME! We are also looking for a skilled DPS with a solid tanking os that they are comfortable using - prefer a monk/Druid (to take all our leather) but all apps considered. We are a mature aged guild that is well established on Horde Barthilas. We have been a community for more than 5 years and we play several other games together as well as our annual guild drinks. We strongly adhere to the ethos of "no asshats" and are looking to expand our community leading in to WoD. Please contact me in game on BARTHILAS HORDE via Nasilemak Via battle.net on nasigoring#1217 Or apply on our forums here: http://moneyback.enjin.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/4998787/id/4219453-raid-applications-wowNasilemak0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 free faction swap let's hope this fixes the Barthilas horde to alliance ratio http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14176221/free-faction-changes-for-select-realms-5-21-2014Rekuja54 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 Druid Tank LFGuild I am after a guild. Send me a tell in gameDruidtanker0 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 550 Prot warrior/542 Fury LF Guild Pretty much just looking for a guild that needs a Fury warrior MS and only prot as OS. I've been forced to tank this expansion and have pretty much gotten over it. I'm looking for either casual guild or progression based one with mon-fri raid times :) I've got SoO normal down and haven't started Heroic progress yet since my ilvl isn't up to par with it yet. I know my class down pat and used to be a hardcore progression raider back in cata during DS days managed to get full HMs done before nerfs. Hit me up if you guys are mature and aren't afraid to get a little silly ;)Kosic0 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Interested in buying swift spectral tiger, pst me in game :)Dconz0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 Bored & LF Raiding <3 UPDATED ALT ILVLS 9/14 HM SoO unofficial 10 - wiped at 1% on HM Spoils :( 14/14 NM SoO Current guild recently called it quits for MoP due to core raiders upping and leaving though may be raiding again in WoD, not much has been organised yet so I may be looking for a permanent position with another guild. Looking for a casual raid group for any of my characters until WoD, though would prefer something that's not my Shaman, because it's boring, HMs for Shaman only. Would also be interested in NM raiding/weekly pugs for alts listed below as I am not hell-bent on HM raiding as long as the group is experienced and knowledgeable in their class and fight mechanics. Weekday night/Sunday preferred with times between 8pm-12pm. Preferable not more than 3 nights a week as I'm at Uni and need some nights free for Uni work. Also have the following characters and would prefer to play something different for WoD; 565 Fury War (with cape) 566 Frost Mage (with cape) 558 Destro Lock 550 Boomkin with 545 Tank OS 565 BM Hunter (with cape - was my main in Wrath, Cata, and the beginning of MoP) 550 Frost 2H DK with 543 Blood OS (Secrets of Empire quest) 559 WW Monk with 540 MW OS (on Runestones) 558 Spriest (Secrets) 550 Holy Pally Reply here with any open spots or add Amy#6882.Rixxii11 Jun 28, 2014