Barthilas

Sep 30, 2014 Monolithic needs YOU! Hello, Monolithic is a month old guild looking to fill our roster for 6.0 and WoD. This guild is made up of several well rounded individuals who have zero tolerance for drama and just want to raid and clear content. The majority of the guild, about a solid 90% of them have been playing since Classic WoW and have full cleared all raiding content from Vanilla all the way up through each expansion to MoP. We are only seeking laid back individuals who understand the difference between semi hardcore and hardcore raiding. We raid three days a week. We are not looking to push content before anyone else or try to rank and be server or world first. That doesn't mean we won't push hard to progress and down content when it needs to be done and wants to be done by the guild as a whole. When progressing it doesn't matter how many wipes happen on a boss we always down it and move forward for the good of the guild. We have zero tolerance for gossip of other players, two face lying, rage quitting, and showing us how big your epeen is. We just don't care. We always give people the benefit of the doubt if something majorly over the top is brought into question. There is no favoritism in this guild. Everyone is treated as an equal as long as they actually want to be here. If you don't have time for a 5 to 6 day hardcore guild but want to play and down content with people who have gone hardcore but no longer do so due to real life schedules then join us. If you don't have time for drama and you just want to Raid because you love it then Monolithic is looking FOR YOU! :D Our raid days and times are from Tuesday through Thursday from 8pm to 11pm EST Time/Ohio Time/ the same time as the server time Bleeding Hollow time. Just major clarification there because people get confused. ;) Currently we are comprised of 11/14 Heroic raiders and up to 14/14 Heroic raiders that just got back to WoW after a long break. As of right now we are seeking the following classes with the following off spec specializations. Tanks Core/u] Protection Warrior- Main Spec- Off Spec DPS Arms Blood Death Knight- Off Spec- Main Spec DPS Unholy Guardian Druid- Main Spec- Off Spec Balance Protection Paladin- Off Spec- Main Spec Retribution Healing Core Holy Paladin- Main Spec- Off Spec Holy for certain fights in 6.0 and WoD Mistweaver Monk- Main Spec- Off Spec WindWalker Disc Priest- Main Spec- Off Spec Holy Melee Core Enhancement Shaman- Main Spec- Off Spec Restoration [u]Ranged Core Frost Mage- Main Spec- Off Spec Arcane Fire Mage (when itemlvl requirements are met)- Main Spec- Off Spec Frost Beast Master Hunter- Main Spec- Off Spec Marksmen/Survival If you're just coming back to the game we are taking 550 plus item level, the changes in 6.0 are coming soon and we feel it is unfair to trial people who have to learn their talents and class over again to some degree so Trial periods are extended from two and a half weeks to three weeks total. If you are lower than that item level we will still accept you for an interview but passing for raider status will take some hard work on your part. Also don't be afraid to come talk to us if you play a class and spec not listed in what we are currently seeking all are welcome to an interview and trial. =) If you would like to know more please add Rhyan#1813 to battletag for any further questions or if you'd like to come Raid with us. You can also hop on Bleeding Hollow and PM Eberius, Zencarth, Toxik, and Barlockk already in guild on Bleeding Hollow. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! Have a good one people! FOR THE HORDE!Aurlum1 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 [H] Mythic Raiding - Barthlias <Unreal Redux> We are currently taking Expressions of Interest for all roles and classes leading in to WoD. Full on Warriors, Shaman and Hunters - excluding exceptional applicants. Thanks for all of the interest so far! Would love more app's from: Healers, at least 2 more (No Monk yet) Druids of all flavours (No Boomkin yet!!) Rogue We have been on Barthilas for over 6 years and are a well established community inside and outside of WoW with annual guild drinks around Australia. Whilst we are an Australian based guild we have players from the US, Singapore, the Philippines and New Zealand. Please see this link for details on how to apply (http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewthread/4219453-raid-applications-wow) or chat to one of the officers in game (- Nasigoring#1217 - Rum#2622 - Aeymes1979#1786 - Codsyg#1424 - Soulest#1607 -) Goal To clear the final boss of Mythic content within the patch cycle. Times Two Nights per week. Thursday and Monday - 730pm server time until 11pm server time (everyone expected to be online and inside the instance at 7:15pm to start clearing trash). Server time is GMT +10 Expectations [*] No asshats. No amount of "good performance" will ever entitle you to a raid spot (or place in the guild) if you are an !@#$%^. [*] Read about your class and know it in every aspect, from optimal rotations and gearing to ways you can best help the group with certain fights. [*] Be raid ready at 7:15pm server time (logged in, in the instance, clearing trash). [*] Have on yourself back up flasks, food and potions in case there is a shortage in the guild bank. Always. [*] Watch videos of fights (when applicable) and read up strategies. You will be expected to have an idea of fight mechanics before facing a boss. [*] Be on Vent, have a Microphone and use it when necessary. [*] Have a stable connection and PC - if these cause wipes then you may need to sit out for the night. What not to expect [*] To raid in an unfriendly environment. Our goal is to clear Mythic, not get world first. We won't accept any form of harassment or badgering of other players. This makes you an -*!@#$ and excludes you from the raid and probably the guild. [*] To be able to perform poorly, consistently, and maintain a raid spot. If there is an issue with your performance then you need to be adult enough to take criticism or recognise the issue and fix it. [*] To get every piece of BiS or Transmog gear that you want. The progression of the group is more important than personal progression. The slate is clean, all members can expect to be trialled as we clear normal / heroic content leading in to Mythic.Nasigoreng4 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 LFM Ordos http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17390729Krixooks1 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 [H] <The Endless> recruiting for Mythic The Endless are recruiting Mythic Raiders for 6.0 and WoD. We have a 7 year history on Barthilas, during which we were rank 2 Horde during TBC and achieved several realm first hard modes in Ulduar, among other accomplishments. Our raid team is going to hit this patch and expansion running and we are looking for a few determined players that will have no problem keeping up. Current Raid Times (GMT +10, Server Time) Wednesday: 7.30- 10.30pm Thursday: 7.30- 10.30pm Sunday: 7.30- 10.30pm *Subject to change Expectations >Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. This includes, Flasks, food, and potions. >You must be using Mumble (VOIP alternative to Vent), DBM or BigWigs, Omen and Weak Auras. >Comprehensive knowledge of your class and spec. >Stable internet connection. >Real life should always take priority over WoW. If you have to miss/ be late to a raid, please let an officer know in advance. >Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement. Recruiting We are currently recruiting healers and melee dps for Mythic SoO and WoD Mythic. Monks, paladins, priests and rogues will have preference, though we will accept exceptional players of all classes/ roles. Providing logs of your Heroic SoO experience will be extremely helpful for your application. So would a minimum of 7/14h exp. Contact Us If you are interested in applying to The Endless, please contact either of the following: >Ogrund - gotcha#1941 >Ashgri - vroy#1263 >Tappin - giga#6701Tappin0 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Looking for a mate, 'Didi' and 'Trypo' Didi, hunter on alliance Trypo, druid on horde If you are he or know where he is add me on fmm#1844 Oh also Trypo if u see this add me tooHamurabi5 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 WTB CHALLENGE MODE: GOLD 9/9 Hey guys, WTB CHALLENGE MODE: GOLD 9/9 10k a run - add baikn cheersBaikn1 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 a simple request Hi, as many of you know that I have ganked, camped, smashed, demolished, slaughtered, molested, destroyed, harassed, ruined, murdered 95% of Barthilas' population and made your wow experience terrible and frustrating; I would appreciate it if you could mail my alt rogue 500~1k gold so I can resume to wpvp. Name is 'Inoreturnz' thank you.Inocence2 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTB SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER Hi guys, wanting to buy a swift spectral tiger. WIlling to spend 375k. Anything close to this will be considered. Message me if you have an offer :)Essael0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 LF raid guild for WoD. 13/14HM xp. Recently moved from Finland to Australia and looking for a raid guild for WoD. I've done 13/14 HM SoO in EU servers (as mage) and I have been raiding since Vanilla. Curve on all instances in MoP. Done 14/14 normal SoO as tank, healer and dps. I have 552 ilvl on my hunter, but I do have the WoD char boost unused. Could consider using it for more suitable class.Johtaja1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 World of warcraft loading but doesnt start Ive recently bought world of warcraft, and have been having some problems, on the second day i bought it, the game would mess up, It will load all the way, and after it does the game doesn't even start. i waited 30 minutes but nothing happened. My computer is decent, when i actually get to play the game it runs smoothly. What should i do?Remdeon1 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Transferring to Barthilas soon- to have better chances at raid times that aren't 10am. (Weirdo Americans) and I was wondering if there are any community driven raiding guilds.Aurabella4 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 563 Disc 557 Shadow 14/14 NM LF Raiding Guild Hey there, Looking for a raiding guild that raids on Wednesday, Friday and Monday from 7pm (GMT +10) or Late Night Raiding 12am onwards Been playing since WoLTK, I know my class and how to play my MS and OS. Willing to Xfer/Faction change if necessary Willing to start anywhere but looking for a position in Current Content and for WOD Whisp me ingame or add me at Christooooo#1561Erodriana1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTB NM Garrosh Kill WTB Normal Garrosh Kill. Send me and ingame mail for price and etc.Beegbooty0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 wtb 10man normal garry kill. pst me ingame or reply thread. wtb 10man normal garry kill.Falanik0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Looking for Singapore Guild in Barthilas Please let me know if there is any SG guild in barthilas Thanks!Stesto2 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 The Defence of Time! World Event "At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm. Still, in the future, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes. What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that humanity survived to live another day. All that matters... is this moment." - Nozdormu. A moment for the Alliance ... or the Horde? Hosted by the most loved guild "Film Actors" comes... "THE DEFENCE OF TIME" http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060207001858/wowwiki/images/4/40/Cav-of-time.jpg Forget Timeless Isle! Coming this Friday (19th of September) is the DEFENCE OF TIME! Horde or Alliance? It's time to decide who rules the Caverns. Starting 4 PM (server time) onwards. It's time to bring your Sword, Staff, Hammer or Axe. IT'S TIME TO FIGHT FOR TIME ITSELF! But it's not just World PvP, Old content raids and dungeons will be hosted! Raids: Dragon Soul (Breeze through Heroic Dragon Soul) Hyjal Sumit Dungeons: The Black Morass Old Hillsbrad Foothills The culling of Stratholme (Get your Bronze Drake on Heroic!) End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight http://cdn.warcraftpets.com/images/guides/cw/caverns_of_time.v6108.jpg ^ The TIME and PLACE. Updates coming through the week till Friday. Tell your Guildmates! "Time is a tangled web, try not to dwell on all the loose ends." - NorzdormuRistane10 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 566 Hunter 14/14hm XP LF Guild Hey all, wanting to raid on this hunter alt. Can do thursdays fridays mondays, for wod and current. Pref a guild that is doing around herioc thok or something similar Sham#1253 add me for a chatSuchaqt0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 <Horde Vanguard> PvP guild recruiting Just looking for more numbers in the end of expansion blue period. Recruiting all people experienced and people starting out and wanting to get a feel of what PvP is like. Looking for dedicated players with the eagerness to learn their class well and to be active within the guild. The guild runs RBG's (If guild numbers permit) every Tuesday/Thursday night from 6PM Server Time on wards. There is a low ilvl requirement of 535 and these runs are designed to give people the experience of high-end rated PvP which is quite a daunting task for people starting out. There is a vent server, guild website and repairs for all ranks available as well. Ultimately Horde Vanguard has a very casual approach to PvP and most members are here to just chill and enjoy some of the best things WoW has to offer. Contact me in-game by sending mail or adding Judenn#1600 (Please add a note stating guold interests when adding battle tag).Taraskith1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 [H] Ascension Selling 25 man Heroic SoO 14/14 Ascension are selling Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Price includes all loot you can use (Warforged items that raiders need are NOT included) 1st Wing (Immerseus, The Fallen Protectors, Norushen & Sha of Pride) Price - 100k 2nd Wing (Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman & General Nazgrim) Price - 100k Individual Bosses are 40k each for the first 2 wings 3rd Wing (Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria & Thok the Bloodthirsty) Price - 100k Individual Bosses are 60k each for the 3rd Wing 4th Wing (Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Paragons of the Klaxxi & Garrosh Hellscream) Price - 300k (NOT including the Garrosh Mount) - 500k INCLUDING the Garrosh Mount Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Garrosh Hellscream ONLY excluding Mount ( Kor'kron Juggernaut) Price - 200k Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Garrosh Hellscream ONLY including Mount ( Kor'kron Juggernaut) Price - 300k Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Contact us at Bubbles#6435 or marsy#1550 ...Relil31 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 LF Relic of Chi-Ji! WTT Crane Deck for Relic of Chi-ji to help those going for DMF rep! Add my btag Trinity173#1675Pride0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 [A] <Perception> LFM WoD Mythic [closed] *Update* Seems unreal but we have filled our 20-man Mythic team! We thank all who has shown interest and as well as all the quality applications for the past few weeks! Good luck and may the RNGesus be with you! - Bran <Perception> (10/14HM, Dath'remar/Khaz'goroth) is looking for a few more exceptional players to join our team in preparation for WoD! Are you: - Excited to smash out some Heroic/Mythic raiding when WoD hits? - Looking to raid with a great bunch of positive and fun people? - Looking for a friendly, respectful and inclusive guild to be a part of? If so, you might fit right in with us! We are in particular looking for other like-minded players with a positive attitude to be a part of our progressive team. We are close to filling our 20 man Mythic team, and having received several quality applications this week we have updated the recruitment list for the omg final spot in our Mythic team: High priority: Hunter Medium priority: Enhancement shaman Feral druid We are looking to go straight into Heroic/Mythic SoO raiding when 6.0 starts and Highmaul when the new content from WoD arrives. We raid on Mon, Weds and Thurs 8pm-10:30pm AEST. We also run social nights on Sundays where we do vintage content/achieves/fun. If we sound like the guild you've been looking for, or if you have some questions, feel free to drop either me (Altjira#1459) or Tamuriil (Tamuriil#6286) a chat. :) *although we are interested in the classes/specs listed above, we would still like to hear from you regardless! Cheers, Bran http://perception-khazgoroth.enjin.comBranwell3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 WTB 3x BS kit As title says i need 3 of these, we can work out a price. mail me/pst me on Rofladin/HomodemonRofladin1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 <Chaotic Fury> (lvl 25) looking for more! <Chaotic Fury> (lvl 25) has just server changed and is looking for new members at any level, we are looking to expand and hoping to start raiding,flexs and RGBs so this will be a mix pvp and pve guild prepping for WoD im also looking for some help and a co owner or someone that is willing to lead the SoO raid teamAtsuma3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 good luck with that http://puu.sh/bAAPW/c3b34dc1ad.jpgKelab0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 selling---- Blade of Wizardry (rare world drop) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/31336 and a lv25 alliance guild will consider high offers add me Creeks#1250 but PUT YOUR INTEREST TO BUY IN THE INTRO MESSAGE, or I will not accept requestKrixooks1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 580 Disc/Holy 11/14 Heroic LF Garry Prog/Kill Current guild Has fallen apart over last 2 weeks and have now been notified they are having a break until WoD. So i'm looking to join a guild that is pushing for Heroic Garrosh kill prior to 6.0. Oceanic times preferred but I live in London and have odd Work hours so am flexible.Realid Red#11548Redboss0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 [H] Well Equipped 14/14HM SoO LFM <Well Equipped> 14/14 HM SoO, are currently recruiting skilled players for our 25man: -Prot Warriors -Mistweavers -Shadow Priests -Warlocks -Mages -Hunters -Boomkins -Any Exceptional players Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-12:00 Midnight GMT+10. Applicants with ~570 ilevel and previous raid experience will be greatly preferred. We expect an attendance rate of at least 90%. Recruits are required to undertake a trial period of 4 weeks. Well Equipped Is a guild formed during cataclysm focused on normal and heroic mode raiding. We have a team of dedicated friendly members that are always available if you require assistance. Visit our website to apply: http://well-equipped.enjin.com/recruitment Message myself (RL): Vindictive#6939 or Mightybulk#6352 for more information. Alternatively; leave your comments and/or questions here. Thank you.Pandaids85 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 580 Ret-570 Prot 12/14H Paladin LF New Guild As my current guild has fallen apart I am now looking for a new guild to finish off content and raid in WOD. I am happy to play either spec. Can transfer and faction change. My btag is Michael#14702 for anymore info. ThanksBashugood0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Alliance on Barth MIA? So whats happened to Alliance on here. Decided to goof about on my ally toon today and Stormwind is a ghosttown. what happened?Rawrbomb7 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 [H] <Dysfunctional> 25m 12/14 HM Hello all. <Dysfunctional> is a recently formed guild on Barthlias, Horde. We are made up of a few friends who used to raid with each other and have now rejoined to form what is now known as Dysfuncional. With Warlords of Draenor only around the corner we are recruiting players who share and have the same aspirations of raiding as us. Recruitment 1x Tank (non-Warrior) 1x Druid - Restoration 1x Death Night - Frost 1x Hunter 1x Priest - Shadow 1x Shaman - Elemental 2x Warlocks Any exceptional players. Schedule Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Monday during Warlords of Draenor progression. All times are in AEST (GMT+10) and are subject to change during DST. Contact Please feel free to contact an officer for any further questions regarding the guild: Svatas, Guild Master: Svatas#1533 Velopz, Recruitment Officer: Velopz#1278 Thank you for taking your time to read my post, I look forward to hearing from you.Smrskati10 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 580 Warlock LF Raiding Guild 12/14HM 580 Warlock LF Raiding Guild 12/14HM Looking to finish off content on my warlock would like to stay horde - Looking for home for WOD Walliver#1707Slapmehard1 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 11/14HM Rdrood LF Guild Looking for a heroic raiding guild, either 10 or 25 man, prepared for WoD. Happy to trial between now and pre-patch, will not transfer servers until guaranteed a position. I would prefer a 14/14 guild, with a good mix of relaxed farm content, but knuckle down and serious mode progression. You can see my server rankings here: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/125/latest/#size=10&metric=hps Note that the resto druid, Fluttershyy, is also myself and wile 12 ilvls lower has some higher rankings as that toon does not heal alongside a Disc Priest. Usually. You can see me solo healing 10 man heroic Norushen and Protectors here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcZdgJSuyc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nACwMtUMOvc If you are interested please email me, jack_stay_frosty@outlook.com, as I will not be playing until pre patch unless trialling. Cheers. LombreLombre0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Buying Heavy Junkboxes 25g ea Buying up to 1000 Heavy junkboxes at 25g ea Cod them to Hoñor btag Parkerbombs#1464Hoñor2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 WTB CM 9/9 Gold. Looking to buy 9/9 Gold CM runs for this Hunter specifically. Has invis pots/CM gear/optimised Survival spec, just haven't had the time or motivation to find a decent group. I know there's a few people selling them, so just wondering who is charging what.Fizzlepop6 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Come on a wonderful journey http://imgur.com/LdSiOKYGreenpawxoxo1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 WTS Reins of Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent If you are interested in Reins of Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655/, please kindly add me up at Valletta#1750 We will discuss the details upon getting an offer. Thank you very much! Cheers guys!Melpheus4 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 <Exit Wound> - LFM for 10m Heroic & WoD <Exit Wound> - Horde Frostmourne While being new to Horde Frostmourne, Exit Wound has been active on the alliance side and has now come home to horde for the new expansion. Having been active raiding wise since the beginning of Cata, it was only the past couple of months that it was decided to take a well earned break. However, now that we have a release date for Warlords of Draenor, Exit Wound is now opening its recruiting for a Mythic 20m team. We are on the lookout for players who enjoy the game and are quite happy to put the time and effort into the game, and who know their class extensively well in order to be a successful raiding team. We also promote a mature and relaxed environment but having a good laugh while downing content. However, in the meantime to see MoP out, we will be forming a 10m Heroic Team to build and expand on for WoD. Few players having 14/14h experience, we're looking for more players to bring fresh blood to the guild. The following days and times WILL change for WoD, but for now; Days: Thursdays and Mondays Times: 7pm - 10pm svt Roles Needed: 1 Tank and RDPS, however... all roles will be considered. Experience/ilvl needed: Knowing we're nearing the end of the expansion, we would like players who are capable of doing heroic raiding. Keep in mind, this is a brand new team and while most of us have extensive experience in SoO - it will depend what we can recruit at this time. If you're interested or would like a chat, feel free to contact me on: babydoll#1299Sweetwings5 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Feral Dps - Warrior tank Two friends who are getting back into wow after not really enjoying either the cata or panda expansions. We both raided heavily in TBC and WOTLK. Warrior: Tank MS - Dps OS Druid: Feral MS - Offspec will be either tank or boomkin, healing not really favoured (depends on what guild wants) Both are very keen to get into a guild with people who are easy to get along with and don't mind the ups and downs of raiding. Wiping on a boss during progression doesn't bother us, as long as we are progressing. We are looking for preferably 2 nights a week raiding schedules, as we both have jobs and university studies. This is just a very basic outlay of what/who we are. For a more detailed conversation or if you have any questions feel free to comment or message me in game (or in game mail) via "Corndo".Stromar0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 WTB Engineering and LW kits! Hey guys looking to get both an Engineering and Leather Working kits from 1-600 add me on btag if you have this for sale DTK#1585Dtkhunter0 Sep 2, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Looking for guild who wants to progress! 568ilvl Survival Hunter LF Guild who really want to progress in WoD. Looking for a guild i can stick around with for years to come. Interested in joining as soon as i can. Can fill out applications but prefer to have a trial run with the guild, Just to meet the people and you can do a assessment on me. I pull my weight :) can raid any day of the week at any time! Currently on Alliance Caelestrasz. Willing to Realm or Faction change!! B-tag - pittybruz#1841Sweetpuffz0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 LFM Challenge Modes Hey, I'm looking for more people to join me in some CM's, I will be doing them each weekend (AEST) at various times during the day and at night. If you are interested please post your B-tag and some info about you (cm stuff like sockets? And Exp) Additionally you can contact me ingame Sloth#1255Fuzzsplosion0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Shaft o'clock on the rocket clock. we're climbing in your window, shaftin up yo people. hide yo kids hide you wife we're shaftin everybody. right now on timeless isle.Greenpawxoxo4 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [H] Fruity Lexia are recruiting for new 10m. Fruity Lexia are a relatively newly formed casual guild recruiting for their 10m team - We will be running SoO but are focusing on getting a core for WoD release with raid nights Wednesday & Monday 8 - 11/12. We are currently recruiting the following spots - 2 x Healer (One with strong DPS offspec) - Druid/Shaman/Monk/Priest Minimum item lvl 550 with normal experience, please post or whisper Caskedwine in game. Thanks, Casked :)Caskedwine5 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Delete ...Tuckletuts3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 23, 2014 Please respond Please respond. I'm pretty lonelyWarrfury10 Aug 23, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 Challenge mode gold carry's Hi there i need 4 challenge mode gold carry's comment with priceEatmywave1 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 WTB heroic SoO carry with gold pst your price I am after a heroic SoO carry please pst me ingame with gold priceMatanka1 Aug 21, 2014