Barthilas

Oct 27, 2014 heroic garrosh kills 2k horde side <Immute> 14/14 Mythic. Selling Heroic Garrosh on Horde side for 2k (100k for mythic). We run our heroic groups daily and have completed 60+ runs already. 5-6 min kills. We take 15-20 buyers per group. (3-5 for mythic). Come and get your BoA’s! Pst in game or add jake#11775 to Btag Accepting payments on Barthilas horde + Frostmourne horde Link to forum without multiple screenshots of our groups being succesful http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14928983089 Note: selling for 2k on barthilas only Total runs: 76 Total Wipes: 8 Runs failed: 0 Chance to 1 shot: 95% Success rate: 100%Peach35 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 The king is back Going to retake my throne in WoD see you there. Where is everyone? Only see a few familiar names...Fuls53 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 So Australian Servers just got announced. https://twitter.com/EBGamesAus/status/525210751070248961/photo/1 !@#(*!@$^!(*@$& It will be out next reset! There will be free transfers to Aus realms! @$!#@$%&!%#!$!Fuls27 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 LF Late night / early morning raiding guild. Hi, I'm looking for a late night or early morning raiding guild. I'll be playing my Warrior for WoD and have been a MT during BC and parts of Wrath, until I stopped. I would really like a guild that raids around 230am ST. I would also be interested in joining a guild that starts raiding at the normal times 7-10pm ST. But I would only be able to commit to raiding 1 day a week. Due to my work its extremely hard to commit to any set raiding days. If anyone knows of these sort of guilds out there please reply. I have looked and looked, but with no luck.Chélla0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 LF raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild for WoD willing to play the following classes: Paladin (any spec) Mage (any spec) Death Knight (any spec) Shammy (Resto) Warrior (tank) message me @ hygeia#1619 or post here! I'm flexible with my schedule so times shouldn't be an issue. ty for reading.Hygeial0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Post your setups! Would like to see some of your computer setups. Post away. Ill start with mine: http://i.imgur.com/hHOjHv1.jpgFuls0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Unreal Redux, Horde Barthilas Hello, Unreal Redux is currently 11/14 heroic SoO and we are looking for two heroic ready raiders to see out the tier with, before attacking Mythic raiding in WoD. We are seeking a high output DPS (full on Cloth sorry), melee or ranged a H Siegecrafter capable Healer (prefer a shaman but we'll bring the player over the class). Given we are right at the pointy end and time is running short you'll need to be well geared already as we don't have time to loot train anyone. Times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8pm server time until 11pm server time. We're an active guild that randomly participates in BGs, arena, alt runs and flex. On top of this we occasionally do achievement runs / challenge modes. We're a mature aged guild who has an annual guild drinks and enjoys games together outside of wow. If we sound like a good fit for you then please contact me in game via btag nasigoring#1217 or post an application on the website: http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829Nasilemak5 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 One less alliance to worry about G'day, first time posting and first time reading of forums in quiet a long time. Anyways, the days of alliance pvping on barth is over. After wowing for quiet a number of years, I dont have the patience to world pvp anymore this is also contributed to continuously getting ganked, Its time to move on. I understand that I did join a pvp realm and it is to be expected and even though horde out weigh alliance 25:1 (plucked that number) Its only recently come to my attention that this is how the real world works. People take a little bit of something that is not in a great abundance, and then those who continue to take take take. Then once its all gone....... what do you have? Which gets me to were I am now. A pvp realm is no longer a pvp realm if those who you trying to fight are no longer there. Even though barth is still a pvp realm through title. Those who weren't really interested in ganking me, thanks! those who did gank "meh" P.s- I was mad....but I'm not mad anymorePuffnfresh5 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 (H) Paladin LF mythic raiding guild WoD Looking to xfer to barth when the server transfers are free, I have extensive experience through WoTLK and Cataclysm and I've recently started playing MoP and have cleared 14/14 Heroic and 3/14 Mythic (Including Paragons) I can play all specs of paladin, though I prefer to play either Holy or Ret. I am looking to raid weekends in an 18+ guild Please do get back to me here or add me in game @ hygeia#1619Hygeial0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 World PvP Guild? [Alliance] I'm currently on a US realm, but saw the tweet about Oceanic servers being moved to Australia. I'm wondering if there's an alliance guild here who can live up to what I do currently on US realms. - Weekly world pvp raids, 80+ players. - Honorable Kill farming. - An 'If you don't attend, you get kicked' incentive. - A keen interest in dominating Ashran in WoD. I realize that Horde outnumber Alliance on this realm, but surely that just means there is more of them for us to kill. Thanks.Kirito2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [H] Fury Warrior Looking for Raiding Guild! Hi Guys, I have been having a break from raiding and wow for about a year now but as WoD is coming up I want to get back into it and find a guild to start raiding with in WoD. I have experience playing a warrior in raids since the Burning Crusade and have raided as Fury and Prot in heroic progression on and off since WoTLK. I have always been in competitive guilds all the way throughout WotLK and Cataclysm where I achieved many server firsts and seconds. I also have experience raid leading and as main tank. I always strive to know my class and be the best as I can. I would prefer to play fury in the expansion but am open to playing prot. I would prefer to raid 3 nights a week max around 8pm. As I haven't really played for about a year or so I dont have any logs but am happy to trial and show what ive got. CheersHiparcos0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 LF +8 GMT raiding guild Hi all i am currently searching for a +8 Gmt guild i am based in Western Australia and have been playing wow since just before BC release. I can make any day except Friday, Saturday I have 4 main Characters i play but have everything at 90 except Paladin and Warlock. My 4 main character are My Prot Warrior Resto Shaman Resto Druid and Hunter. Raid experience wise. I didn't do much this Xpack as i didn't enjoy the content as much But previous expansions I was Resto druid for Cata were i got as far as Heroic Spine and in Wrath i got too Heroic Putricide. I am currently mostly playing my Prot Warrior but am flexible and happy to play anything to help the guild fill needed roles. If you are interested Please let me know as i am very keen to get back into the raid scene and do some progression raids again. or even if you know of a guild that is looking for raid members then let me know please I have posted this across a few servres and i am quite happy to jump to any server if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag Alistare#1932Reaperofgods1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 WTB heavy junkboxs anyone farming these for gold? i need 600 ishFëärït3 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 heavy junkboxes for da insane mang anyone still after lockboxes? if so im tempted to get back into them at 30g a pop (little cheaper then they were when i was doin em in january) full revered to exalted is some where in the 50k ish mark just seeing if there are any expressions of interest, hit me up here or whisper in game or send a mailValdro7 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Barthilas Bikey Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6k8zv2DQFE Yay boredom. See if you can spot yourself. You're welcome.Kaitarius5 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 AUS [A] <Adventure Boys> LF HC WoD Raiders Hello everyone Adventure Boys is a fun semi hardcore Australian raiding guild aiming for heroic difficulty in Draenor. We will raiding Wednesday night (7:30 AEST) and maybe again on Monday night at the same time. Mythic difficulty may become a priority at one point, but that this stage we are just planning for HC. At the moment we are looking for Healers and DPS. We have a teamspeak server that we will be using. We are aiming to remain relatively small, between 10 and 20 people. You don't need to be super talented, just not terrible and we are able to teach you the fights and the best ways to play your class. There is information on our website (tinyurl.com/AdventureBoys) and that is also where you apply. If you have any more questions you can comment on here or talk to me in-game (dannaz #6540) Cheers.Fengshung1 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Betrayal Guild Recruting 8-11ST < Betrayal > - Looking for members for upcoming WOD Progession. Recruiting all classes and specs. Raid times Wed/Thurs/Sun or Mon 8pm-11pm AEST. Post for more infoHuulo0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 WTB Old flex New Norm Garry kill WTB Norm Garry Kill. 510ilvl Enhancement shaman, just transferred to Barthilas Horde. Know 14/14. Willing to pay 4k cause thats all i got lol btag - pittybruz#1841Sweetpuffz0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 WPvP events Any other PvP guilds interested in some more World PvP events? We're discussing running some more Halaa or perhaps Wintergrasp etc Let me know! p.s. <WBSH> is in Tol Barad battles most nights if you need a reminder on who is boss 'round these partsKrixooks17 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 WTS Big Blizzard bear + Murloc costume As the title states i want to sell these two Blizzcon items! Big Blizzard Bear Murloc Costume 300k+ each Leave your offers down below and i will get back to you.Frank16 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 [H] Crunchy Adventures Recruiting Crunchy Adventures !! We are recruiting players for the next expansion Warlords of Draenor !! All players are welcome into our guild as we are transferring in from anther server. Note: Do not be put off by the Level 1 guild. The reason we did not transfer the guild is because in warlords of draenor all guilds will no longer have levels and will all have access to all perks right away. New Raid Team Assembling a raid team here, regardless of your previous experience we will show you the ropes. Raid Times will be adjusted to suit as we are flexible. New Arena Teams New arena teams running to help everyone reach conquest cap each week !! What we have to offer -Voice Chat Servers -Conquest and Valor Caps -Fun environment – we all have an amazing sense of humour and we love a good laugh -Content progression -Help with levelling professions – we have heaps of spare materials and tips -Mount runs -Achievement hunting -Transmog runs -Old content runs You name it and we are bringing it to you ! What we expect from you -Be relaxed and work well in a team -Have a can do attitude -Be helpful -Be respectful ( We are not asking for a “obey you GM” attitude. We just want a mature attitude in guild) Most importantly we want to establish good friendships!! Contact -Add myself [Mental#1110] or my brother [Andhe#6114] -Reply on this thread -Send in game mail to “Crunchy” Please get in touch as we want you for our guild Crunchy7 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 LF Heroic Raiding Guild There is 5 of us looking for a Heroic raiding guild for the end of MOP and a progressive group for WoD raids! we come as a package and are looking for a small guild with friendly people, voice chat etc. 558 Resto shaman 566 Hunter 566 Resto Druid 566 DK 566 WW We can all raid 7:30-11 every weekday!! hit me up in game for any more informaton required. Second option is we start our own guild, also message me in game if youd be interested cheers, VisarinVisarin3 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 WTB Shadow Dust and/or Time-lost scrolls $$$ Items from Skettis in Outland - trying to grind rep and it is KILLING me! If you have any & don't need I would love to take them off your hands. Contact me here or in-game, paying well Cheers!Vanthara3 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 wtb Demon Hunter's Aspect http://www.wowhead.com/item=79769 Pst here with your server name or btag if you have one for sale! *paying in barth gold~Practitioner2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 wtb heroic or mythic garry kill wtb heroic or mythic garry kill post here or pm meJbg0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Hi barth, win something, maybe, kinda This was posted on the OCE general forum but who reads that http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14581098205 Post something for a chance to win, Vivident post something funny man, I wanna raid with you againSoulyouth1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 WoD First Aid. Has anyone else managed to get a Warlords first aid kit from UBRS? Killed a level (presumably) 100 elite in there earlier and I've been able to get skill ups past 600.Omnigrind2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 Anyone still getting world server down? Anyone still getting world server down?Ezroll33 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 A|<Adventure Boys>LF HC Raiders WoD@Barthilas Hello everyone. I am starting this guild to do heroic raiding for WoD. At the moment we are planning to raid on Wednesday evening (7:30 AEST). We are looking for healers and tanks. At the moment we have 5 people and looking to hit 10 at least before Draenor releases. We have a website where you can read more (tinyurl.com/AdventureBoys), we are looking to remain a small guild and not take ourselves too seriously. So please do read more at the website or message me in game (dannaz #6540).Fengshung0 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 (H) WTB Normal (Old Flex) Garrosh Kill. I have a couple of Horde characters which I am interested buying Normal (Old Flex) Garrosh Kills with. If you are selling this please reply here and let me know how much you want for them. Thankyou :)Yuffie0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 The Love Feeling The Love In Barth Ta.Gazforce1 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 [H] LF raiding guild for WoD Heya! A friend and I are looking for a guild to raid in WoD. We are, unfortunately, considered Casual due to work commitments and other real life dailies, so fixed raid days might be an issue for us. We do, however, love to raid and would definitely bring our best game to the table. Current Mains: Disc Priest(me), Shadow Priest(Friend) Willing to switch classes to the following classes: Shammy(me), Pally/Warrior/Warlock (Friend) FYI: We are on +8GMT so prefered raid times would probably be late nightSilverburg0 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 11, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 Willing to pay 10k per run. Pst in-game or send mail. Thanks :)Bubblesãur0 Oct 11, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 WTS CM GOLD !GONE IN THREE DAYS! WTS Challenge Mode Gold set and Weekly runs for all Cata/Wrath Meta Drakes and Legendaries (val'anyr, Shadowmourn, Dragonwrath, Fangs of the father) Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 (Unobtainable when 6.0 hits in THREE DAY!, WOD Pre-Patch) - 160k, or 120k if you are a competent experienced person on a decent class (message for details). What you get: - 'The Undaunted' Title! - All four awesome Phoenix Mounts! - An Epic set of class specific Transmog Armour! - Teleports to all 9 dungeons! - A BUNCH of soon to be legacy Achievements! Get all these Great rewards before they are GONE FOR GOOD IN THREE DAYS! ~Blue Post~ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16296588 Do all 9 Dungeons on Heroic difficulty before buying please, as you wont be able to zone in without Heroic completed. Also Selling: Legendary Pricing (if you are partially through Pst me ingame to Negotiate): * Shadowmourne - 75k (2H Axe From ICC, DK, WAR and Pally legendary) * Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings - 75k (1H Mace From ULD, Pally, Druid, Shaman, Priest and Monk Legendary) * Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - 75k (Staff From FL, Mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid, Shaman Legendary) * Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages &Golad, Twilight of Aspects - 75k (Daggers From DS, Rogue only Legendary) Meta Drakes Pricing (if you are partially through Pst me ingame to Negotiate): *ULD 25 Meta Drake, Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake - 10k *ULD 10 Meta Drake, Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake - 10k *ICC 25 Meta Drake, Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher - 10k *ICC 10 Meta Drake, Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher - 10k *Cata Meta Drake, Reins of the Drake of the East Wind - 15k *FL Meta Drake, Corrupted Egg of Millagazor - 15k *DS Meta Drake, Reins of the Twilight Harbinger - 15K (Might be more dependent on Chromatic Champion) *Wrath Dungeon Hero Drake, Reins of the Red Proto-Drake - 20k *Cata Dungeon Hero Drake, Reins of the Volcanic Stone Drake - 25k *Mists Dungeon Hero Drake, Reins of the Crimson Cloud Serpent - 25k Pst or Send Ingame Mail to Gongala (Kesha#1664) with any Questions and/or Inquiries.Gongala75 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 LF late night or GMT+8 guild (SG time zone) Hi guys, im thinking of transferring over to barth (preferably horde) and am wondering if there are any guilds recruiting a rogue for soo and wod raiding on this ream, thanksHaphne3 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 [H] <Deadline> LF Mythic (20m) Raiders! What we look for in our applicants 1. Show that you enjoy raiding and the challenges & wipes. 2. Know your class inside and out. 3. Willingness to prepare ahead of times, read and take part in strategy discussions on our forums. 4. Have a stable computer and internet connection. 5. Willingness to take constructive feedback and give opinions if required. If you need more information or have any questions you can also get in touch with us via BATTLETAG: Aranil#1964, Hipthrust#1137, Kratzy#1231 or Metalman#1402 or by whispering any of our officers (see the bottom of this post) in game / PMing them on this site! We hope to hear from you soon! About Deadline: Deadline started as Horde on the server Caelestrasz over a year ago, when a group of friends decided that they wanted to enjoy the benefits of raiding/progression whilst also maintaining a strong "Out of wow" schedule. This led to the guild forming under strict conditions that raiding would be 2 nights a week. The guild started well, being a mid tier normal raiding group that was interested in spending good time with good people. This attracted a few long term members who have helped the guild transform into the competitive guild it is today. Upon Patch 5.3 release, plans were made to move to the bigger, more active server Barthilas where members were picked up to consolidate what is now a tight knit group of individuals who are focused not only on progression, but also on having a good time. It is now time for the guild to look forward into Warlords of Draenor and expanding the family to accommodate the new Mythic 20 man raiding style! If what you read sounds like a group of people you would be interested in raiding with, please don't hesitate to apply. Raid Schedule: Our 10 man Raid schedules are - Server Time (ST) - (Currently, GMT+10, changes with Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) Wednesday, 8pm - 11.30pm ST Sunday, 7.30pm - 11.30pm ST What do we provide our raiders? Raiders receive full access to multiple profession benefits, such as Gems, Enchants, Glyphs and more. Raiders are welcome to entertain the guild mumble and participate with other guild members in outside of raid activities and other games. It is also requested that during down time raiders provide their support through raw materials where possible to maintain a strong amount of "Raiding Stock" for the team (However not expected). What do we look for in our applicants? We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. For Warlords of Draenor we are looking for players who will be going straight into the content, level up too 100, gear up with guildies and do as much as possible to be ready for raid night week 1. Our goals and aims for Warlords will be announced earlier as we find out more about the expansion! If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application! www.deadline-guild.com You can track our Raiding Progress: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/779 Contact Information: Guild FAQ's, Info & Application: www.deadline-guild.com Applicant questions/information: Btag: Aglea#1964, Metalman#1402,Hipthrust#1137 or Kratzy#1231. Officer contacts: Aglea, Zugs, Hipthrust, Travis.Travís4 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 LF newbie flex/normal raid& newbie 2s partner I'm currently looking for a raid that has no experience in raiding is willing to try wipe in flex/normal raid with me. And I'm also looking for one newbie to do 2s with me to train pvp and cap conquest points. Please do note that I'm very new in this game as I joined wow just a month ago so I'm not familiar with the raid mechanics/pvp but I can say that I progressed alot in just this one month timeLozy1 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 [A] Mists of the Abyss recruiting Hi guys, Mists of the Abyss is a newly formed guild looking for anyone and everyone to have a good time, when the guild gets higher levels we will be looking into raids and pvp but at the moment we are just here for a good time and to get a nice community happening. Hope to see you guys leave a comment wanting to join.Pandexx2 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 LF help - Challenge Modes Hi guys, Would love to get CM done on my lock before patch. If theres anyone with exp who wants to help, or anyone who just wants to give them a crack and push for 9/9 over the next week, give me a yell :) I know some people are selling, but I don't reeeeally want to drop 90k just before an expac, and also buying carrys in general is pretty bs. ^_^ Msg me here, or add me on battle.net - Andhe#6114Ironsky0 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 WTB Tuskar Kite/Dragon Kite/Sou-Trader Beacon Horde side. Contact me here or on tommos#1135.Musclewalls0 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 WTB 10 or 25m norm garry kill Hey guys just as the title says. However i only have 4k gold, but i'm super desperate so if needed id also trade my sky golem (which will be finished within two days of this post by my death knight) on top of the 4k. Post here or whisper me ingame. Thanks for at least checking this out, cheers.Isobe1 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 wtb normal sha/naz/garry kill + loot post me ingame or reply here.Falanik0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 LF raiding slot I am a ilvl 571 destro warlock looking for a H SoO progression team i am currently xp 10/14. LF late raiding times more preferably 10~11pm STReyhawk0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 547 Looking for Raiding Guild! 547 Frost Mage, Almost have 12/12 Titan Runestones so I shouldn't have my legendary cloak in very long. Free most of the time, can easily make time for guild raiding timetables. Play almost daily. Experienced player, know my way around the game and can learn mechanics easily.Kalüb1 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 555 Pally Tank Looking for Raiding Guild Availability: Monday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Tuesday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Wednesday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Thursday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Raid History: I have been tanking on my pally since BC. During wrath, I led a 10 man progression guild called DeathGrip which was successful through Naxx and Ulduaar. I quit the game during ICC due to a lack of new raid content, and have only recently come back. I find the changes coming to pally tanks in WoD (Holy Shield ftw) very exciting and plan to raid throughout the entire xpac. What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for a close knit guild, who enjoys raiding together. I consider myself to be a semi-hardcore raider; meaning that I take progression raiding seriously and am willing to wipe dozens of times to kill a boss, but I have a laid back personality and do not enjoy some of the policies hard core guilds tend to implement such as only officers may talk during raids or raid leaders screaming at the group because someone made a mistake. After all, if you can't enjoy playing they game, why play it? What I Offer: I consider myself to be very skilled at my class and role. Every choice I make regarding gear, talents, glyphs, etc is made for a reason because I have a detailed understanding of the ins and outs of my class. I research boss fights before I go into them, and am very patient and willing to learn once I get into new content. Essentially, if you want a tank who is fully prepared for raid, fun to play with, and who keeps his cool during progression nights then I'm your man.Iink1 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Group of Raiders/Players looking for guild A group of players and myself are currently looking for an active raiding guild, while we would like to do current content our main focus is on WoD raiding. Our guild has fallen apart after some core members leaving, so we would be happy to begin a new raid group within our new home using current raiders in the guild to fill spots. Caskedwine - 566 Holy Paladin Erektiun - 557 Protection Warrior Icyreaper - 558 Frost Death Knight Halellujah - 555 Frost Mage Newnone - 567 Shadow Priest We also have a number of other members gearing for normal content that would be willing to cross over also, along with a few pvp players. Please reply here or message me in game with details about your guild, raid times and openings etc. Thanks, Caskedwine.Caskedwine5 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 returning h 10 rogue lf guild Hey i'm looking for a guild to raid with (as core) in WoD. I got 4/14h before christmas time (got sha of pride heroic on 13th december) last year but left the game due to irl. so looking for a guild that was around there or something with time of kill etc. that would be similar. i'd use my character boost to realm trasnfer rather than transfer this rogue, since SoO is nearly over. please post in this thread if sounds like right rogue for guild, and how to apply/all that. tyZenabi1 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 Fresh starter here from NZ looking for guild Hi all, Would love to find a small-mid sized casualish guild for leveling and more or less a bit of everything. I'm a 25yo guy from New Zealand. I work during the day, so I'll only be on at nights and weekends (NZ time) I play a Draenei Priest (clocking in at an impressive level 10), and plan to go shadow and dual spec holy. I'm pretty easy going, just after a good bunch to have some laughs along the way with! I have a few other mates who would be interested in joining as well Let me know if I'd fit into your guild and I'd be keen to check it out. Cheers :)Ellcrys1 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 587 Balance 14/14H lf WoD Mythic Current guild is slacking on WoD preparation and raids are full of lazy players. Hoping to find a like-minded team of highly knowledgable players that are ready and aware of what's coming. Horde. 20m. Bonus if you're interested in GDKP runs, sales, carries and all-around economy domination.Warkok0 Oct 2, 2014