Barthilas

May 31, 2014 Last Call Zul'jin server Who are we and what are our goals? We are <Last Call> (7/14HM 10) (Level 25) on US Zul'Jin. We are a core group of individuals, looking to expand to a 25 man roster for 6.0 patch so we can trim down to 20 man raiding for WoD. We seek to push further into the last parts of HM SoO in the 25 man setting for more loot and a much bigger community of people who enjoy the game, enjoy raiding, and want to grow together into WoD. The leaders in Last Call have all been long standing raiders throughout the WoW era who bring a wealth of knowledge to the raid environment and the Raid Leader is a previous Top US 65th raider in ToT (25 man), with other raiders that have been in the Top 100 US rankings throughout their wow history. In addition to raiding, Last Call strives to have a relaxed social aspect to the guild. It is our core function when it's not raid day. We love to do old content runs as well as social events to bring more of the guild community feeling back to the game. We believe upholding positive environments on every level of this game will keep moral at it's peak at all times. What are we looking for? We are looking for quality players who can play their class well and who are properly geared for HM content. At this point we are looking for just about everything. Spots that need immediate filled roles are as follows: Mage Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Holy Paladin Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Rogue Frost Death Knight Windwalker Monk But, as stated above, we are looking for anyone who knows their class well and can play it equally as well. So if you are a skilled and geared player, please still inquire. What are our raid times? We raid Fri-Sat. Friday is 7:30-11:30 server and Sat is 6:30-9:30 server (EST) What are the requirements for joining the guild/Raid Core? We are a social guild when not in raids so you can expect to be able to play with friends rather easily. To join the Core Raid group, we require an equip ilevel of 555+ and a knowledge of all fights on HM (this can be negotiable under certain conditions). Access to vent is a must along with a working mic. We will also take more consideration into potential members if you have WOL ready to be examined. How is loot distributed? As we transition into the 25 man group, we have a loot council that takes performance, attendance, and loot priority of upgrades into consideration when awarding loot. It is always MS>OS. How do I go about joining/ask questions about the guild? Send a Battle Tag request to Vollrath#1422 or Falopi#1745 or pst anyone online to speak with an officer for more in-game details. Please ask anyone in guild if an officer is online, as all of us have MANY alts we play on. We thank you for your time reading our post and we look forward to meeting you!Namë0 May 31, 2014
May 30, 2014 7v7 Nagrand Arena/Blades Edge Arena WPVP "In Memory Of John Zhao" will be challenging any guilds that would be interested in having a 7v7. Pst me In game or add #Iro1423.. Thank you R.I.P JohnIro3 May 30, 2014
May 29, 2014 LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hey, I'm an ilvl 540 Resto Druid looking for a late night to very early morning raiding guild. I am avaliable from 11pm to 5am Server Time. Will be willing to offspec DPS. Not fussed whether you are a flex raiding guild or a normal guild currently progressing through content. Have been raiding since ICC. Particpated in hardmode ICC raiding, hardmode cataclysm raiding and hardmode MoP raiding till Terrace. If interested, please reply here or add my battletag Eric#6325 and pst me in game. Thanks.Beralabear0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 @WBSH Friday night, 15v15, 10pm st, Gurubashi Arena, be there or be square.Astronium17 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [H] lf Challenge Mode group 2x 9/9 gold exp (as tank & dps) looking for healer + dps to try CMs on this monk (dps is easier to find on openraid/OQ so am hoping there is a decent healer out there who reads the forum). I have almost all BiS except eng head, with a total of 24 sockets + meta. Lately I started to like the BrM play style so I want to give CMs a try. No gold exp needed, just know your class and have invis pots/flasks/food. If you can get an optimised CM set even better (plenty of resources on this topic on the internet). If anyone is interested please leave a comment here or send me a mail in-game. No fresh lvl 90 boost pls. Cheers.Beerhug2 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 WTB 25 Guild [Horde] I am interested in purchasing a level 25 Guild. Send me an in-game mail, or pst me.Zephlexia3 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [A] Selling lv25 guild 6 bank tabs post here or add my battletag (with topic in the message) Krix#1937Krasarang3 May 29, 2014
May 28, 2014 LOL @ WBSH I love it how I am on top of ally vendors on my mage and your guild insists on sending a rogue and dk + treegrower (don't know where he went ;3) to kill me, you guys failed multiple times whilst having a ug warrior. Why do you guys insist on 3v1ing me, are you guys too scared to 1v1? Come on Shiroyasha surely you don't need back up! Pls send someone that won't make WBSH look bad. Saralonde pls send good players that can 1v1 not 3v1. TY <3Astronium31 May 28, 2014
May 27, 2014 <When Bored Smash Horde> still #1 Dominating the world. Join now and you too can feel the exhilaration of victory!Saralonde10 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 Wts spectral tiger mount card Hi guys i have an extra spectral tiger mount card so im looking to sell the mounts in game to anyone interested, Willing to sell to horde or allie (card is unredeemed) post offers here or mail them to me ingame to Duckroll(horde) or msg here for allie. http://imgur.com/Izx3cvT proof that mine isn't a dupe and is really from a card.Khrod2 May 27, 2014
May 26, 2014 Veracious Barthilas 10/14H Recruiting <Veracious> 10man Heroic Soo 10/14 man Guild looking to solidify our raiding roster. Most of us have been playing WoW since Vanilla in competitive raiding guilds , and have decided to form a serious guild. Our raiding schedule. Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 8pm est to 11pm est What we expect from you: - Almost 100% raid attendance. - A deep understanding of your class. - A working headset and microphone. - A good internet connection. What you can expect from us: - Years of raiding experience, dating back to Vanilla. - An organised raiding envrionment. - Skilled players. Classes/roles currently in need: 1x Healer Priest/Paladin 1x DPS Druid Boom/Warlock Please head to our Guild Website if you think you have what it takes! http://veracious.enjin.com/ For any further queries or questions please feel free to contact "Papafahu" mzungu#1595 or "Raz ipawnkidneys#1938" in game.Papafahu0 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 LF Raiding guild. 542 resto druid Hello, I am currently looking for a raiding guild that's focusing on normals or even weekly flexis. I am a 542 resto druid with balance offspec with only the first 4 bosses cleared on normal in SoO. I know my class very well and I know how to come to a raid prepared (pots, flasks, food, reading up boss strats beforehand). Due to a night work commitment, i'm looking for a guild that raids between a certain time. The times I am available are; Sun-Thurs 5:45pm to 10pm Server time I am over the age of 18 and my attendance will not be an issue if raid times are between the above mentioned times. I will be on tonight from 5:45pm until 10pm so if you wish to have a chat feel free to send me a whisper. Thanks for your time, Metal.Metalbear0 May 26, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB Tuskarr Kite - Closed WTB Tuskarr Kite For Gold On Horde Barthilas - Closed Tuskarr Kite 70k Obtained thanks V...Goldash1 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 LF late night guild tank/healer/dps you pick! I have recently moved to asia from NA and am looking for a raiding guild that works around my later schedule (starting raid at 10 AEST at the earliest). I currently have 7 Level 90s of different gear levels ranging from (500 il - 530) and am looking for a enjoyable guild to raid with for the rest of MoP and WoD. I've been raiding since BC and am a very experienced player and have played in guilds which have been leading the server in progression. I'm capable of healing/dps/tanking and am a consistent player who will never miss raids without a good amount of notice. I can fill most roles and am happy to master a specific toon if your raid needs it. Please let me know if you have room in you're raid and I am happy to setup a way for me to fill it. Post here please with any contact info, I will check often.Lighlbulb0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 So who's taking the free faction change? Just wondering.Kjpwns0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB Engineering Kit 1-600 - Horde As title - buying an engi kit. 1. Add me: Vociferate#6137 2.Message me. 3. Profit???Humdinger0 May 25, 2014
May 24, 2014 1900 guardian Druid LF Guild RBG team Looking for guild that does regular RBGs around my rating. I have: Guardian Druid: 1900 rated Hunter: 1800 rated Jamie#1881Yukio0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 PvP community worth the transfer? From Nagrand, so most likely. Just curiousLygo1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 1.75k Mage LF RBG GUILD 1.75k rbg frost mage Lf good rbg guild for high rating progression.Astropawp2 May 24, 2014
May 23, 2014 Anyone still around? Any of the Barthlias scum from WOTLK still around??Afkflaps21 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 I'm back Miss me?Taunnie5 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 Looking For Raf Buddy Looking for someone to invite for raf on barthilas im a active player and friendly :) just looking for a raf buddy to get some toons 90 quickly before WoD im from australia and my time zone is UTC/GMT +10 hours if anyone is interested feel free to reply with contact info thanks :DOrcasìm4 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 Barthilas Horde Server BROKEN after restart?? Anyone know what is going on on Barthilas Horder server? I can't do anything after log in. Please come and fix our server!!!Hurtlove4 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 They say that imitation... ...is the highest form of flattery <WHEN BORED SMASH LORDE> Very original. A new breed of terrible Horde bads is amongst usSaralonde12 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 The Scarlet Inquisition { H } LF Healer Hi all. I am Druidtanker from The Scarlet Inquisition we are looking for healers and Damage dealers Who we are We are a 10 man guild What we have done We have cleared Flex 1 and 2 almost all of 3. With random people to fill our ranks to achieve this. Our goals Our goal is to do Heroic modes now and in the future. Recruitment Mage x 1 Rogue open Paladin limited but open Druid limited Deathknight Limited but open Warlock Limited but open Warrior Limited but open Shaman x 1 { Heal and Damage OS } Monk Limited { Healer with Tank OS Prefed } Priest x 1 { Heal and Damage OS } Damage dealing class needs to be 110k damage per-second and/or Gear item level of 525. Healing classes are needed to be 530 gear item level. We would prefer some experience in Flex and/or Normal. But not necessary! Although your class maybe limited this doesn't mean we will take you, It just means that we do not need this class for a full time spot in the raids at this point in time. Contact information Druidtanker Daicalekill Goatius Please feel free to contact anyone of us if you have any question about us the guild.Druidtanker3 May 20, 2014
May 19, 2014 LF 1800+ healer, Priest or Pally for 3's Hi There, LF 1800+ exp healer for Frost Chicken 3's comp. If interested, Add: nazgreil#1185Strenritter0 May 19, 2014
May 17, 2014 tank LF guild hey looking for a raiding guild to smash out some heroic content before WoD i do the tanking thing happy to tank alt runs etcZemfadin1 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 Game of Thrones Is everyone keeping up with it? I think sansa is going to throw herself off the aerie also, joran the andal is the classic pls respond guyKrixooks9 May 17, 2014
May 16, 2014 Hard Khorium Band. Looking for a JC w/ this recipe and able to make it for me. http://www.wowhead.com/item=35200# Pst me in-game or reply back here.Xcalibur0 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Darksoul Shoulders http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/19695 Can these still be made? If so can anyone on the server make them?Dynmox3 May 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 Wtb H Thok's Tail Tip ~30k Hi I'm too lazy to raid right now and completed content like 50 years ago but this dumb trinket didn't exist. Not looking to pay for a spot on the boss where if the stupid trinket doesn't drop that I have to pay up anyway, HOWEVER if I coin the trinket I will pay the full price because it wouldn't be fair to come in and walk away with a free trinket. Don't care about Warforged your raiders probably still need them anyways, but if I happened to coin Warforged I'd pay up an extra 10k just for happiness value or something.Idiot2 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 {h} Stylin - 11/14HM - Recruiting 1 DPS Stylin - Raiding 2 nights per week - Wed/Thurs 7pm-11pm/ Looking for 1 dps to join us , minimum 570ilevel with leg cloak. someone to join our core to finish the heroic content. PST myself or anyone online for more info. or add battletag Destructo#6889Bezerkor0 May 15, 2014
May 14, 2014 @Pathel Have my babies <3Yukz0 May 14, 2014
May 13, 2014 Any GMT+8 Guilds around? any gmt+8 guild left in the server? (ie, singapore/malaysia etc)Azephinx1 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 WTB 9/9 Gold carry Looking to buy a 9/9 gold challenge mode carry, have the gold, available all week nights. Please if you have the ability to do this contact me either in game or Btag; Nox#1786. Thank you in advance. Looking forward to hearing from peopleDrex0 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 MW & Hunter LF Guild (11/14HM exp) Hey guys! Me and Wtsbowjobs (both barth horde) are looking for thursday/friday/saturday raiding guild! We are currently raiding on our mains on the other days so we arent very flexible with days. I am currently 548 and he is 550. We would love to start on Normal progression ASAP. If anyone is interested please let me or him know! :D My battletag is Fairy#6912 Cheers! <3Zensual0 May 13, 2014
May 11, 2014 Victrix Mortalis recruiting! (Rewards) Barthilas, Horde Hi all, I'm from Avast but my alts and all of my friends are from Victrix Mortalis. We are 7/14 HM currently but are expecting to hit 14/14 hm within the next 2-3 months. The majority of our raiders are 14/14 HM alts aswell as highly experienced older players. We are recruiting all capeable classes but are also recruiting CASUALS! This is where our guild really shines, we want to make this guild as welcoming as possible. We want there to be rewards for members who make the effort to recruit more players which will contribute to making this guild the most ENJOYABLE RAIDER/CASUAL EXPERIENCE THIS GAME HAS TO OFFER? Lottery: We run a guild lottery every week, the jackpot this week is currently 18k gold but has been as high as 50k depending on the player involvement. The lottery tickets cost 25g each but each new member will recieve 1 free ticket + 1 more ticket for each new recruit they manage to recruit. The lottery will be drawn at the end of the week, the winner takes 75% of the winnings, the guild takes 25% and the runner-up takes 2nd prize (usually gems or other random valuable items). Rewards system: Recruited 10 members - "Valued member" rank + privileges as well as a free 4 lottery tickets each week. Recruited 50 members - Privileges listed above aswell as 20 free tickets per week (500g worth) as well as a 1k gold donation from the guild bank. Recruited 250 members - "VIP member" rank, officer like privelages as well as the above privileges + a 20k donation from the g bank ASWELL AS 100 free tickets per week! MORE TO COME Donations to the guild bank will be rewarded accordingly with ranks and tickets, the first player to buy 1000 tickets each week (25k gold worth) will recieve an instant VIP Member status aswell as 100 free tickets per week for the duration of their stay in <Victrix Mortalis>.Knoxxic0 May 11, 2014
May 9, 2014 Dear Saralonde, I was very amused last night with your attempts at ganking the horde vendors at 9:00pm last night. Do you recall Glad knocking your under geared monk healer off of his mount? Was very amusing.Astronium2 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 LOL@Zetted/Zendox/Jochi and that nab Hunter Mad Fail Attempts to Enter Satanic Lords to Gank Lord Gladiatus Sempiternäl and other members give up while you are ahead we WILL own u everytime Bring as many as u want Where Always waiting for u hahahahahaha <3 world PVPing badsSempiternäl62 May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014 Asterix 13/14 Heroic SoO Recruiting Hello, Asterix is a 10man heroic raiding guild that focuses on progression first and foremost although we do love a good laugh now and again we press our noses to the grindstone when doing progression raiding. We ask that our raiders are always on the ball with strategy's and their class mechanics and ask that everyone maintains 100% attendance as much as they can(We understand irl happens). Our raid times are as follows Monday: 7pm-11pm ST Wednesday: 7pm-11pm ST Thursday: 7pm-11pm ST Sunday: 7pm-11pm ST We are currently looking for any ranged dps and a prot warrior or monk tank. Feel free to apply at http://asterixbarthilas.enjin.com/Jarux7 May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014 Looking for guild. 565 enhance shaman. 14/14 normal exp 0/14 H looking for a guild whos just starting H prog or like 5/14 not too far in. can not raid Thursday Friday or Saturday. so anytime but them. add my Btag blurblee#1751Blurrble0 May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014 LFG / LF5M for 7/5/14 raid. Tell your friends, 5 toons LFG / LFM for SoO 10/25 TOMORROW NIGHT (7/5/14) preferably from 9pm SVT. All skilled and competent raiders who use our mics. From Aus / NZ. We are looking to clear 5-7 bosses. DK tank 575, (DPS 565) Pal tank 568, Resto Druid 569, Mage 572, and Ret Pal 571. (heals 565) All from <OLN> on Dreadmaul server (7/14 Heroic 10), add thetyger#1929. We all have (5/14 H) 25 man experience also. We usually raid 2 nights, Wed and Sun, 9-12 STVT but are open to anything new.Unbeknown0 May 6, 2014
May 5, 2014 11/14HM Mid-Day Guild LF Healer+more! Greetings Players of Barthilas! *Natural Born Killers is a guild that has been kicking around on the Alliance side of US-Ner'zhul since the wee early days of Vanilla. We're a small, friendly guild that has been working on heroics since heroics became a thing, and we are currently looking for some players to fill our 10-man roster and progress with us into 20-mans and through Warlords of Draenor! *We are a guild based in California, USA, but our raid times are late, so we decided to look on Oceanic realms for quality players that can meet our standards and our raid times. *Our current raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 10pm - 1am PST/PDT. If my brain maths serve me right, that would correspond to Wed/Thu/Fri 3pm - 6pm AEST/AEDT. As we are a small guild, we do not run very many bench spots, so we ask that you can make most, if not all, the raids, but we do understand what emergencies, weddings, birthdays and all that jazz are. =] *We need one of the following Right Now - This is for a core spot starting immediately: Elemental Shaman with up-to-snuff Restoration gear and spec Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk *We need the following classes to join us for Warlords of Draenor and the 6.0 patch: All Ranged DPS Classes/Specs *We are more than happy to cross-realm for a trial, but ask you move to Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin/Frostmane if accepted. Please add Blackwarlock#1242 if you would like to trial or have any questions!Quidamtyra0 May 5, 2014
May 4, 2014 LFM Raiders Minigame has expanded into a team 3 and we are looking for a few more people to join us into heroic modes. we are currently 14/14 Normal modes and 4/14 heroics down, however we appear to be a few people short and are looking for nothing we would like people with experience but if you're just a keen player and willing to learn we would love to have you trial with us. don't be shy 550+ will be fine. only real recommendation is that you have a sense of humor. We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Sunday 8-11Freyelicious1 May 4, 2014
May 3, 2014 @Dante & co. A splendid series of battles across HFP & beyond Well played sirs I look forward to our next encounter -Krixooks & <WBSH>Chema0 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 [H] 577 lock, 13/14H experience Currently in frostmourne possibly doing a transfer to a Horde-dominated server. Looking for a raid group with similar progression. Able to make raid times past 8pm server time. If any other info needed, please ask. Thanks.Erlock5 May 2, 2014
May 1, 2014 Delicious Chocolate Cake Greetings Barthilas. After a couple of days spamming trade and checking the AH, as well as desperately doing as many Shatt cooking dailies as I can, I've come to the conclusion that Blizzard hates fun. Why do I say this? Simple - Delicious Chocolate Cake. Surely such a tasty treat has to be the opposite of "hating fun". Nope. It is one of the foods required to complete the 'Bad Example' achievement for Children's Week. So what makes it so terrible? It's not the materials cost, they are cheap and easy to find. No, it's the fact that the recipe has a ~2% chance to drop from the cooking daily in Shatt. I've spammed, AH'd, asked guildies, but it seems that not a single person has this recipe. Basically I would really, really like to get this achievement done. I'm SO close to the funky purple dragon I can practically smell it, and I would be devestated if this was the only achievement preventing my from lording it over my friends. So - if there is anyone on Barthilas who has a secret stash of cake, or even a character who can craft it, I would be more than willing to provide materials and a good tip. TL;DR - I can has cake plz?Tuckletuts3 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Recruiting 1 Tank (Non-pally pref) :D As the title states, we're looking for a single (non-pally pref) tank for our core group with 14/14 experience. Working on Heroic Progression at the moment, just downed Norushen, but due to lack of tanks that's the only Heroic kill we have. We are looking into taking the team into WoD with intentions to be raiding at Mythic Difficulty depending on numbers. Our raid times are currently: 2pm - (agreed upon finish) ST Saturday 2pm - 6/7pm ST Sunday We use Skype as our main comms, and usually are on a little during the week. Friendly bunch of raiders that enjoy raiding. Let me know in-game, through forums here or via Skype. Looking forward to hearing from anyone, and thank-you for your time :)Shyfthapens1 May 1, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Night Shift classic/TBC raider LF Guild G'day, ilvl 529. Shadow/Holy priest. Play both roles, extensive raid experience as healer. I've just returned to WoW, yadda yadda. Started back when Barth opened up, and raided in both classic and TBC. I played on and off through WOTLK and Cata, but never really got much into the raids of those expansions. (Two tiers in each, IIRC) I work night shift, and my play hours are 8am - 2pm and 9pm - 12am daily. Weekends are free. I'm not looking for a guild to match my play time, but simply a guild raiding mostly on weekends/friday night, where most of my free time is. Feel free to leave a message here, or mail me in game.Ratmin0 Apr 29, 2014