Barthilas

Feb 8 878 Frost Mage 4/7M .Allagii2 Feb 8
Feb 8 874 Mage LF mythic guild Cheers for replies found a guild leaf me alone plis pplNotfelere4 Feb 8
Feb 8 Horde looking for guild 866 mw healer looking for raiding guildMowerman8 Feb 8
Feb 8 找华人公会求收留 886痛苦术求一个进度还可以的华人公会,对手法还是有自信的,不毒瘤,有意加战网:1076322815@qq.comAdamswang2 Feb 8
Feb 7 [H] Arbitrary - 1 Night per week! (Monday's) Hey there! <Arbitrary> is recruiting for our 1 night per week raid group. We are a group of experienced players with a wealth of experience who all only have time for 1 raid day per week as everyone gets older / married / gets mortgages and all that fun stuff! We have players parsing 90%+ consistently and are progressing steadily. We are on the lookout for the following: Healers (Pally or Druid) Ranged DPS (Highly desired: Mage, Warlock) - Will trial any ranged classes. We raid once per week - Monday Nights - 7:30pm til 10:30pm Sydney Time! Please apply (very short form :) @ arbguild.enjin.com or add my Battletag Baratus#1795 Cheers!Baratus7 Feb 7
Feb 7 Sinister Recruiting Tank and DPS 10/10N Sinister Is Looking to Fill some spots in our Nighthold Raid Team. We have an experienced core of players with Mythic EN experience and are looking to fill out our roster. Are you a casual player? Thats fine with us! We pride our self on being a social guild facilitating for everyone. Currently recruiting 1x Tank for core Team, Range DPS. Preff 1 x Boomkin 2 x Mage 1 x Shad priest 1x Elemental Shaman. Please feel free to still apply, all roles can be negotiated. Our Raid days are Mon, Wed, Thurs 7-10 pm Server Feel free to add my Bnet for a chat. - sinista#1510 - Torokk#1118Úndisputed1 Feb 7
Feb 6 [H] Severity - 9/10 [H] - Ranged/Healer We at Severity aim to maintain end game content at a semi hardcore level, whilst enjoying the game for what it is. We raid 2 nights a week (Wednesday and Sunday 7-10 server time, 6 hours total), our current guild members have 13/13 mythic HFC experience as well as previous experience in top 100 guilds from vanilla all the way to WoD Current Progression: Nighthold[H] - 9/10 Nighthold[N] - 10/10 Trial of Valor[N][H] - 3/3 Emerald Nightmare[M] - 4/7 Emerald Nightmare[N][H] - 7/7 Previous Progression: ToT[H] – 8/13 Pre 5.4 SoO[M] – 13/14 Pre 6.0 - 14/14 Post 6.0 HM[M] - 3/7 We are currently recruiting: Tanks Closed Range 1-2 - Mage or warlock Melee Closed Heals 1 - Pally If your class is listed as closed and you think you are mythic ready/exceptional please dont be shy to app as we look at all apps What you can expect from us <Severity> prides itself on being a friendly and well-rounded guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and the US. We hold regular meet ups in both Australia and New Zealand where players can meet up with fellow guildies as well as special events for expansion release days and other notable in game dates. We aim to have a drama free environment with good leadership, management and raid progression. We all enjoy each other’s company and consider ourselves to be as a solid team of like-minded individuals with the goal of having fun and killing bosses. We also enjoy playing other games together such as the Battlefield Series, Dota 2, Overwatch, SWTOR and many more We maintain that players wishing to join show good raiding qualities, these include: • Good people skills • Ability to take constructive criticism and advice • Good knowledge of the game, your class, your spec and a good history of raiding. • A Stable internet connection, computer and good UI • Ability to identify mistakes, learn from them and accept responsibility for them. • Always looking to improve on your skills • We are a close-knit team and none of us tolerate bull!@#$ drama, Arseholes need not apply • A good sense of teamwork and working as a team. If you feel that severity would be a good fit for you please add an officer on battle net for a chat Contact information: If you have any questions that can’t be answered by this forum post or our website please feel free to add one of our Officers. Bulldozer - M1dGeT#1466 Monksdemon - zasz#1257 Raiynne - Raiynne#1442 Varrith - Arrith#1533 Zero - zero#12929Raiynne0 Feb 6
Feb 6 Hunter seeking Perth based/Late Night Prog 856 MM/BM Hunter seeking Perth based guild (or late night) Need 8:30ST+ at the minimum. Heavily Progression focused, research fights and come prepared Dad jokes are also top notch. Not looking for alliance guilds sorry. Produkt#1472 for chats and stuffCrossboned3 Feb 6
Feb 6 870 Holy Paladin LF mythic raiding guild Currently 1/7M & 1/3H exp, LF guild which raids minimum 3 x per week starting between 8-9pm server time.Nòctis6 Feb 6
Feb 5 Konstant has 4 set Just to let everyone know Konstant has 4 set nowHoon1 Feb 5
Feb 5 Immaculate Immaculate is a new guild, formed in 2016 on Barthilas by players looking for a change of environment during early Emerald Nightmare progression. Since our formation we have striven to achieve a balance between entertaining social interactions and a no nonsense raid environment. Achieving 2/7M & 3/3H we are looking to make a solid push for progression during Nighthold. We currently raid 3 nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday 7:00pm - 10:30pm AEST and ideally would be interested in players that can make all times although we are able to make exceptions for the right people. We are looking to recruit competent DPS players with a preference for ranged DPS that not only can contribute during raid times, but also a good fit socially with the rest of the groups. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you wish to discuss any of these further (Justen#1138)Harhain0 Feb 5
Feb 5 Deeps Out - 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M - LF Ranged Deeps Out for Harambe are a 3 night a week raiding guild on Barthilas, we are currently recruiting Ranged DPS to join our raid roster (Ele Shaman/MM Hunter Preferred). We have moved to a 3 day schedule for Nighthold from our previous 2 day schedule in EN/TOV to allow time to progress quickly through Mythic Nighthold. Our guild is very organised, raiders are active outside of raids (people constantly online doing M+, old raids as well as chatting on Discord) and we take progression seriously with a team that knows how to get things done during raids where we expect our raiders to show up on time, come to raid knowing the fights, knowing their BIS list and having the necessary consumables. Current progression: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic TOV, 10/10N NH, 3/10M NH Raid Nights: - Thursday 7:30pm-11:00pm svt - Sunday 8:00pm-11:00pm svt - Monday 7:30pm-11:00pm svt Recruiting: - Ranged DPS - Healer - Resto Shaman or Resto Druid Website: http://deepsout.enjin.com Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Deeps+out+for+Harambe Feel free to either contact an officer in game to have a chat or put in an application on the website. Contacts: Pendulous (Pendulous#11550) Thedubbs (Rdubbsz#1560) Drøw (Caketown#6429) Unzo (Unzo#11160)Pendulous11 Feb 5
Feb 5 Classy Few-2/10H NH fun atmosphere, LFM We are a casual heroic raiding guild who pride ourselves with a stress free approach to raiding. We are looking for DPS but will consider other roles as well. When: 7:30pm-10:30pm Servertime Voice platform: Discord Loot system: Personal (roll for loot the receiver doesn't need) We are just a bunch of ex mythic raiders who don't want to put in the same level of commitment that we have done previously.Neeranee2 Feb 5
Feb 4 891 Rdrood looking for a guild! Hello! Raider from way back when come back to this expansion. I'm currently 891 equipped with experience in 10/10H EN (i know thats average!), 3/3H ToV and 5/10H NH. I'm a shift worker and work a consistent rolling roster pattern. I've just been casually playing with a couple of mates up until recently, they've all unsubbed D: I'm looking for a guild who casually raid at a decent level (heroic) and can accommodate to the fact one week I may make every raid one week and the next I might miss them. I can make my shift pattern known via PM. I can be contacted me via pm or via the thread. Battle tag is leflye#1222. Thanks for reading :)Flyex0 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H] <Glitch> 8/10H LFM Mythic Raiders Hello World of Warcrafters! <Glitch> - Barthilas is an Oceanic Mythic progression guild that aims to have fun and down bosses at the same time. Formed only in Legion, our Officers and Core Raiders have come from top guilds on different Oceanic servers with server first experience. We are currently recruiting exceptional Ranged DPS for our core roster. Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 7:45pm - 11:00 pm SVT Currently Recruiting We are looking at filling a few key spots in our core group to start pushing for Mythic progression. Currently, we are recruiting the following: DPS - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter - Balance Druid Any exceptional players who play classes that are not listed above are still encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please reply to this post or alternatively, contact the following: Entrakis#1620Ekkans1 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H]<Frenzy> 2Nights 7/7M 7/10H <Frenzy> is a guild on Barthilas, we have recently come back from a hiatus! huurah! We have decided to drop down to 2 nights a week from our original 3. We want to push into mythic and maintain a reasonably solid oceanic position. Right now we are working on creating a core mythic team, our info is as follows. Raid times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:00pm AEST Thursday 7:30pm - 11:00pm AEST Recruitment Tanks: No vacancy Healers: Druid - Very High Shaman - Very High Melee: DK - Medium Ret - High Rogue - High Ranged: Hunter - High Mage - High Warlock - High If your class is not listed, or is even listed as low please don't be afraid to talk to one of us about recruitment anyways! we are always willing to take on and have room for exceptional players. Contacts If you are interested contact one of the following below in game or on battlenet. or app on our site. http://frenzybarthilas.enjin.com Parsii (Recruitment officer) - parsi68#1504 Sythirus, Sythknight - Sythirus#1142 Kaytin, Leotheras - Kaytin#6633Leotheras32 Feb 4
Feb 4 <Shoganai> 3/7M 3/3H Seeking New Members <Shoganai> is a newly established Horde guild run by a group of friends hoping to push high-end content. We currently have 3/7M 3/3H 5/10H fight experience in the tier, and are seeking competent, dedicated Healers/DPS to flesh out a full mythic team, preferably non-priest/warrior. Will be prioritising 870+ members with either prior raiding experience, or M+ proficiency. Raid nights will go from 6:30-9:30 AEDT (Currently GMT+11), Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday. Monday will be considered a reserve day in case extra time is needed to push a boss. Please contact Ixie#11590 for any questions you may have, and for a recruitment enquiry. :DIxie3 Feb 4
Feb 4 893 [H] Arms LF 1-2 raid/pw. 8:30 ST+ 893/902 Arms Warrior LF 1-2 Night raid guild. Can only raid from 8:30 ST Hi all, hoping to find a 1 or 2 night raid guild, ideally one with at least most of heroic cleared. My battle tag is StorM#6135, please feel free to PM me any time to discuss details. I might be convinced to tank if the guild is a perfect fit.Mokthàr0 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H] <Psion> - 1/10M Barthilas now Recruiting! <Psion> - Barthilas, are now recruiting! We are searching for exceptional players who have developed a significant knowledge of the dynamics of their class, whilst demonstrating dedication towards raiding. Like us you must have a desire to push content and be adequately prepared for all raids. Psion is made up of a diverse range of players, from veterans of the Top 10 Oceanic raiding scene to fresh newcomers looking to make a mark. We are a semi-hardcore team located on Horde, US-Barthilas. Psion was formed by a group of raiders that will focus on progression with a limited schedule (9-hour per week). Although we classify ourselves as a semi-hardcore guild, we have created a relaxed, fun and friendly raid environment. If that sounds like you, feel free to send in an application or message any of the officers in game. Raid Times Wednesday: 730 - 10:30pm AEST Sunday: 730 - 10:30pm AEST Monday: 730 - 10:30pm AEST Thursday: 730 - 10:30pm AEST (during new content prog) Recruitment Tanks: Full Healers: Full Melee DPS: DH, Rogue, Enhance, Warrior Ranged DPS: Hunter, Ele If your class is not listed here and you meet our requirements, please contact an officer below in game prior to legion to see if there's a position for your class. All applications to Psion should be made @ http://psion.wowhordes.com Alternatively, you can contact - RL: Axio(Ven #1261) GM: Haoyy(Haoyy#1298) or visit https://discord.me/psion for more informationHaoyy5 Feb 4
Feb 3 [H] <FnB> 7/7M 9/10H LF Range DPS+Tank [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 7/7M 7/10H Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Tank: Currently recruiting a main tank for NH progression with high priority on Prot Paladin DPS: Currently recruiting one more range DPS (high priority on Ele Shaman/SPriest) We will consider all roles and classes of exceptional players. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights starting 11:45pm AEDT - 3am AEDT. Start time for US are 5am PST. Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on heroic Wednesday nights before mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays as an extra night for alts. If interested add me on Battletag, HamGeorge#6157 for more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Smokepacket: Spanky#1833 Shiftgoesoff: Hovden#1920Ultravíolet23 Feb 3
Feb 2 <Spooked> Recruiting for NightHold! Recruiting for NightHold! Friendly and relaxed guild looking to bolster our numbers for our Mythic group! Needing ALL dps! Raid times are 9pm-12am ST on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday! The guild has quite a few active members that run Mythic+ dungeons and we also clear current content in 1 night to help any members that may still need some gear. If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to leave a comment or add me on battle.net - JayDee#1316 Thankyou~Kuricutie6 Feb 2
Feb 2 [H] <Indecent> Recruiting for Casual Raiding <Indecent> is a new formed Australian based guild looking for members to bolster our ranks. We plan to progress through Nighthold normal and heroic. Currently recruiting Looking for any decent healers and dps Raid Times (GMT+10) Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm What's expected A good sense of humor, a can-do attitude on raid nights and a willingness to help other guild members out (Mythic+, etc) While we aim to progress we value fun above all else! So, if you're keen to raid in a laid back environment, or just looking for a new home to come chill, add sekwah#11451 or Schafferius#6410 and we'll have a chat!Luefang3 Feb 2
Feb 1 Heroic/Mythic Prog. Guild. NEED DPS Hey all, we're in need of skilled DPS with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 5/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We're recruiting experienced and reliable DPS to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of January/Early Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time. Also running near constant Mythic +s! Youll be very unlucky to log on and not be able to find a group in the guild to run with. Weekly 15+s guaranteed. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm0 Feb 1
Feb 1 [H] <CHA> Recruiting for Nighthold [H] <Carrier Has Arrived> Recruiting for Nighthold. We have solid core, 10/10N, 3/10HM and are currently recruiting more core raiders for Nighthold. We are a casual guild that raids 7:30 to 10:30 pm server time, Wed/Mon. Our raiding experience dates back to Vanilla, so we are willing to gear up and teach anyone who is willing to improve to mythic raiding level. Currently we are seeking: 2 heals druid/monk Hunter We are starting heroic this week. Post on the forum, mail me in game or add darkmending#1967 for more information.Darkmending14 Feb 1
Jan 31 890ret/888 prot Lf progression guild! Hello everyone 890 Ret paladin Lookking for a progression guild. anything from 8:30 server time 3/3 h trail of valor 10/10 normal Night hold 7/10 Heroic night hold. i have 52 in my ret spec 36 in my prot spec i am well organised never late to raids always on time i get alot of mythic + runs done during the week to farm my ap i know my class in and out please contact me hakim#1645.Samrra3 Jan 31
Jan 30 [H] LF Raiding guild 882 Resto Shaman Hola, 882 Resto shaman looking for mythic or heroic raiding guild. Have average DPS off set but several high ilvl alts that can fill the void. Battle net Fronk#11597Jamesqt2 Jan 30
Jan 30 [H] NZ Guild - Aotearoa Assassins <Aotearoa Assassins> A guild that pushes itself to the max at all times and strives to be the best raiders we can be with our 2 nights a week raid schedule. We are a kiwi guild but welcomes all and located on Barthilas (Oceanic) and are currently searching for more quality players for raid content. Our current raid times for the core group stand as Sunday 5:00pm - 8:00pm Server Time, Tuesday 7:00pm - 8:30pm. We have a fun and friendly raid and out-of-raid environment, especially on farm bosses. We love a joke as you will find out in our farm runs. Expectations For raiding, you can probably imagine we require a few commitments from you. That being said, While we are not an elite guild, we do however still have the expectation of every player that they can follow the few simple requirements as follows: Attendance Not everyone can follow a 2 day schedule and that is okay, this does not mean you can't join this guild and can't raid with us casually. However, if you have the intention of maintaining a core position within this guild, we do expect you to be able to meet this schedule. Failure to notify an Officer about lateness/inability to raid could jeopardize your position. Preparation Know the fights as well as you can before you step into them ... there are many sources for this information it is up to you to be prepared and knowledgeable about all the encounters. Make sure you arrive on time with all your consumables and specializations required for the raid/fights you have ahead of you. ATTITUDE We don't need players with egos higher than a ceiling let alone a roof, we don't need players who can't accept responsibility for their own mistakes and we NEED players who have a passion for the game, a drive for progression, a want to learn and players with the ability to take constructive criticism. There's no I in Team and everything in this guild is about the guild no single player is greater than the guild. Requirements - ilvl 860+ to join main raid team - Discord App installed - Must be active on guild Discord - Working Headset (Would prefer a Mic but as long as you can hear in Voice) - Fast Learner - Can play at Oceanic times (and the raid times specified) Classes We Are Recruiting: Tanks: Closed (Will consider reserves) Healers: Closed (Will consider reserves) Melee: Closed (Will consider reserves) Ranged: Warlock(Med), Mage(high), Priest(high), Druid(High) If you are interested in knowing more about the guild, please don't hesitate to contact me on Battle tag, Monk#1812 , or find me in game! - Tûmatuenga (û = Alt+150) you can also contact: YungFyyska#1743 Anahera#1693 Kittykutz#1932Tûmatuenga0 Jan 30
Jan 30 [H] <React> 7/7M 2/3M 1/10M GMT+8 Recruiting <React> is a semi-hardcore guild on Barthilas. http://www.reactwow.com/ PROGRESSION: Tier 19 - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Tier 19 - Trial of Valor 2/3M Tier 19 - The Nighthold 1/10M RECRUITING: Tanks: Looking for someone reliable and committed, preferably with a long history of progression raiding. Healers: We are looking for a 5th healer, who is able to also play their DPS offspec at a high level. Ideally priest or druid, however any classes will be considered. Damage: Currently very high priority on Shadow Priests, Boomkins and Hunters. Any exceptional damage dealers are also encouraged to apply. ... EXPECTATIONS: Dedication to knowing your class inside and out A working mic & Discord (and be willing to use it) Knowledge and preparedness to the content being cleared A positive, can-do attitude RAID TIMES: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST)Occasionally during prog, we also raid Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) CONTACT: Eiken - Eiken#1949 Hammerlol - ReAp3r#1438 or visit our website at http://www.reactwow.com/Eiken11 Jan 30
Jan 30 Heroic/Mythic PROG GUILD. NEED DPS Hey all, we're in need of skilled DPS with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and/or an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 2/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 3/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We're recruiting experienced and reliable DPS to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of January/Early Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me either in the comments or through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from yoBewm1 Jan 30
Jan 30 [H] Ardent - 7/7M 2/3M - Recruiting! Ardent - Barthilas. Now recruiting all RDPS and Healing classes for Mythic Progression. Healers must have DPS OS. Ardent is a Semi-Hardcore raid guild looking to push realm ranks going into Nighthold, currently sitting in the top 10 on server. We strive to keep a lively and light-hearted atmosphere with the ability to clear content efficiently while maintaining this atmosphere. If you are interested in applying for a trial please visit http://ardent-barthilas.enjin.com/. Current members of Ardent intend to maintain a top 10 or even a top 5 spot on the server, we believe to have the drive, skill-set and experience to do it, and we look forward to welcoming like-minded players into our ranks who share our vision for Legion. Raid Times (AEST/Server Time): Progress Content (First 4-5 weeks of a new patch) Wednesday 9pm - 12am ST Thursday 9pm - 12am ST Sunday 9pm - 12am ST Monday 9pm - 12am ST Farm Content Wednesday 9pm - 12am ST Thursday 9pm - 12am ST Monday 9pm - 12am ST Optional Night Sunday 9pm onwards. If you wish to ask for more info that our website doesn't provide, message an officer in-game. Contact Battle-tags: Mustardo#1700 Enyahc#1384 Braver#6612Shamed17 Jan 30
Jan 30 Heroic/Mythic Prog. Guild NEED DPS Hey all, we're in need of skilled DPS with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and/or an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 2/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 3/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We're recruiting experienced and reliable DPS to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of January/Early Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me either in the comments or through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm1 Jan 30
Jan 29 [H] <Moist> 7/7M - 6/10H NH looking for DPS Moist's is currently recruiting reliable players for the core team, over the christmas break, we've had a few people peel off from the game. We set a high standard due to only raiding 2 nights a week, whilst maintaining a fun and friendly environment. Information: Current Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 6/10H NH WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Mo%C3%ADst Mythic Archimonde Kill Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1buTYkUaqk Mythic Xavius Kill Video: https://youtu.be/any-H0ILhkA Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council + Suicide Kings Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional voted night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements: - Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. - Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. - Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. - Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. - Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. - Have fun and be able to fit in with the raid group. Recruitment: - 1 x Exceptional Tank - Healers (Disc Priest, Shaman) - Exceptional DPS: WW Monk, Rogue, Ret Paladin, Hunter, Mage Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar5 Jan 29
Jan 29 Sinister- 6/10 Normal Recruiting Range DPS Sinister Is Looking to Fill some spots in our Nighthold Raid Team. We have an experienced core of players with Mythic EN experience and are looking to fill out our roster. Are you a casual player? Thats fine with us! We pride our self on being a social guild facilitating for everyone. Currently recruiting Range DPS. Preff 1 x Boomkin 2 x Mage 1 x Shad priest 1x Elemental Shaman. Please feel free to still apply, all roles can be negotiated. Our Raid days are Mon, Wed, Thurs 7-10 pm Server Feel free to add my Bnet for a chat. - sinista#1510 - Torokk#1118Úndisputed1 Jan 29
Jan 28 <Deeps Out> - LF Casual M+ Tank(s) Deeps out for Harambe are a Mythic Raiding Guild looking for casual M+ tanks who are capable of 2/3 chesting +15 or higher keys but who don't have time to commit to raiding set hours. We have a lot of capable DPS and healers but like a lot of guilds only have a limited number of geared tanks to do carry runs and high keys. Currently we hold the following accolades: - World First (and only) +22 completed - World Fastest completed +21 in time - 5 of the top 10 M+ runs on Barthilas In terms of Raid progress we are currently 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M TOV, 10/10H NH. We do a lot of guild activities outside of raid times and have a very active guild discord which is a fun place to be. As a casual player you are also welcome to come to off-nights and farm content. If you are a casual tank who is capable of 2/3 chesting +15 keys but doesn't have time to commit to raiding we'd love to have you! Please reach out to an officer in-game or reply here with your details. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Deeps+out+for+Harambe Contacts: Pendulous (Pendulous#11550) Thedubbs (Rdubbsz#1560) Drøw (Caketown#6429) Unzo (Unzo#11160)Pendulous0 Jan 28
Jan 27 <Conclude> LF Nz.Aus players 10/10 <Conclude> is a new Formed Guild Looking for People to Do Mythic + with And Start Nighthold,raid times 6svt -8:30 svt Casual Members are welcome we are 10/10 N 3/10 H Wanting to Push in to mythic content Add Frichicken#6601 Mostly NZ player and Aus playersEnergyshotz0 Jan 27
Jan 26 . *No longer in charge of recruiting for this guild*Alaae16 Jan 26
Jan 26 WTB WTB stone of the elements!Hayudk4 Jan 26
Jan 24 - -Malthaeus18 Jan 24
Jan 23 Fri/Sun progressive casual raiding guild <Zombies On Your Lawn> is a casual progressive heroic raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. ZOYL is a fun, friendly, relaxed raiding guild that provides an enjoyable raiding atmosphere. The guild was formed in MoP and has been the home for many skilled players over the past few years. That being said, we do enjoy progression, so, once the prices of flasks became 'reasonable' they became mandatory along with gems and enchants for raiding. We do not force players to spend ~20k per raid on dps potions (it is smiled upon, but not forced). We want all raiders to enjoy interacting with the guild and having fun doing mythic plus and random LFRs, alt runs etc, in off time, while still progressing at a decent speed on raid nights. Raid Days / Times - Friday + Sunday, 6:30pm - 9:30pm Server Time (GMT+10 - Sydney time) - We have alot of NZ players also for you kiwi's out there! Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 9/10 NH 1/10 Heroic NH (aiming for 7/10 this week) Recruiting - 1-2 Range dps, We run a 10-13 man close knitted roster, we just need a few more people to solidify raids. Loot Distribution - We are currently using epgp as it appears to be the most fair way to ensure all people get loot at the same pace. That being said there is also officer discretion during specific situations. E.g. someone has a higher PR than you but they have missed the last 3 raids, you will get the loot over them. Casuals or those that can only make some raids are also welcome for just hanging out or doing mythics or something! =) If you feel you would fit into our guild please do not hesitate to contact any of our officers in game. Lanthaelans - Sinzz#1496 - Co-GM / Raid Leader Healpetplox - Esaotuelr#2757 - Dps Officer Deanne - Dianne#11863 - Guild LeaderLanthaelans0 Jan 23
Jan 23 7/7m, 3/3h couple lf raiding guild. Hi everyone, so we are a couple seeking a progression focused guild to raid with. Sharayice: Sharayice or Shara is currently a main Vengeance DH on barth. She is ilvl 885-892 depending on encounter specific items and stat weightings. Along with being a strong tank, she is also an experienced raid leader. Sharayice main tanked and raid led the 7/7m blue team of hordish house mafia before recently stepping down due to real life commitments. Sharayice also has an alt guardian druid tank and boomy spec. She would be willing to consider going main rdps but her contribution in the short term would be diminished due to her experience and gear as a tank. Links to her armory page and logs of her vengence DH: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Sharayice/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17223915/10/#partition=2 Felaenna (me) I am a 7/7m Havoc Dh with both cindaria and anger of the half giants. I am a focused, dedicated and consistent performer who makes few mechanical errors. Like Shara I am also happy to consider maining one of my other toons (priest - all specs) and hunter (very undergeared). My Dhs ilvl is 884-894 depending on whether im trying to maximize damage or show off ilevel ;). Links to my armory and logs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Felaenna/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17223914/10/#partition=2 Our raid times: We are able to raid from 6-11pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends. 3 raids per week sounds good but we are flexible. What we are seeking in a guild: -Progression focused during raiding hours. -Active m+ community -Fair loot distribution system -A stable and drama free social/ raid environment -We can handle our own pots/ flasks/ food if a guild can provide the other pointers. Wanna talk more? Cool! Add me at hersh#1157 and we both look forward to hearing from you. We have mics/ discord/ are happy to trial for spots.Felaenna2 Jan 23
Jan 23 884 resto druid & 877 frost dk LF guild Have alts 885 mage, 881 lock 10/10N NH, 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV Looking for a guild that does efficient & gets it done raiding. Preferrable on weekend (one day during the week is fine)Madlifebro2 Jan 23
Jan 23 [H] Potato LFM for Mythic prog! <Potato> Horde - Barthilas 13/13M HFC - 3/7 M EN - 7/7 H EN - 3/3 H Trial We are much more than your average guild and you too could be part of our team. We are now recruiting all exceptional players, who demonstrate knowledge of their class and more importantly have a strong commitment to a guild and a positive attitude. Our desire and capability to push content is fueled by the quality of our people. We all have high personal expectations of performance and come to raid with a positive attitude. Each of us make an effort to constantly improve and interact with the members of our guild. Our expectations of you are that you simply do the same. Our purpose We define ourselves as a social raiding guild, for like-minded individuals who seek a semi-casual raiding experience from the game. Most of our members have been playing for well over 5 years and boast a wealth of experience and knowledge. With the majority of long standing members having a background in hardcore raiding, we experience solid progression and wrap the progression of a hardcore guild into a two day schedule. We are persistent, positive players that don't shy away from a challenge.We are also extremely friendly and have players of all ages and different backgrounds. We look to emphasis guild activities whether that be groups/raids/achievements and other events regularly. The enjoyment of raids and all activities is put above all. We encourage our members to get to know each other and recommend you collaborate with those in the guild. It's particularly important that you make an effort with those in the same role, to gain a better understanding of your class. Raiding Raiding occurs 2 nights per week, currently Wednesday and Monday between 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. Item level isn't a huge priority, (though we do expect some level of effort in providing yourself gear) so we are very happy to take on new players and those who want to gear up / learn and begin raiding. We pride ourselves on providing a great environment & entertainment for all players. High Priority Classes: Any DPS (No room for shadow priests) with high priority on Ret, Warriors and Mages Any questions on recruitment or if you are interested in joining please contact me at Skytro#1236 (Skylix) on battle.net. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with any Potato member to learn more about who we are! Best of luck in Legion :) .Veliani65 Jan 23
Jan 22 Heroic/Mythic Prog Guild NEED DPS Hey all, we're in need of skilled DPS with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and/or an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 2/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH (as of Sunday the 22nd of Jan.) STARTING HEROIC PROG Monday the 23rd of Jan. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We're recruiting experienced and reliable DPS to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of January/Early Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me either in the comments or through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from you.Bewm0 Jan 22
Jan 21 Cash me outside when you're in the Meredil tunnel after killing horde and they spam you with emotes https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4J8FOUu2ZgHayuguyz0 Jan 21
Jan 20 [H] <Trust> (5/10N) LFM for Nighthold <Trust> - 5/10N, 7/7H, 3/3H Trust is a Horde raiding guild formed by a group of friends, mainly based in Singapore with the aim of progressing through heroic content and eventually acquiring adequate numbers for mythic content. We raid in a lighthearted and relaxing environment where jokes and puns are made throughout the raid. If you are looking for a raid that is lively, nonsensical and looking to progress as a group, <Trust> is the place for you! We are currently looking for DPS but if you strongly feel that you are able to perform exceptionally in another role, feel free to apply. Requirements: - Knowledge of your class is expected, and we trust that you have adept mastery of your current specialization. - Raiders should have Discord installed for communication purposes, as well as a boss encounter add-on. - We expect our raiders to be adequately prepared for the encounters, be it consumables or the fight itself. - If you are unable to attend a certain raid day, please notify in advance. - Raiders are expected to be raid-aware and understand mechanics, to make full use of our short raiding hours. - Feedback within the raid is important and thus, players should be able to recieve constructive criticism and at the same time, provide suggestions as and when necessary. Raid Schedule: Mondays and Thursdays 2130 - 0000 (GMT +8) 0030 - 0300 (Server Time) Interested applicants can add me on bnet at Noons#1805 / Bobo#6878 or contact anyone in our guild!Dusks6 Jan 20
Jan 19 MYTHIC PROGRESS GUILD need Healer/DPS Hey all, we're in need of one very skilled healer as well as a few more DPS. <Vacuity> are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV as well as 9/10 N NH (as of Thursday the 19th of Jan.) We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We're recruiting ONE skilled, experienced and reliable healer for our core Heroic/Mythic progression team, as well as a few DPS to round up the numbers for our serious mythic prog. WE ARE WILLING TO GEAR YOU UP. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of January and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me either in-game or through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from you.Bewm1 Jan 19
Jan 18 4/7M Horde / latenight guild Hello! We need a few more warm bodies to fill out our roster. We raid 2 hours a night from 10-12 (Server time) on Thur, Sun, Monday. Pretty laid back bunch of working adults but still looking to progress at a decent rate. If this sounds like you, shoot me a message: AliChoudhry#1279Qama0 Jan 18
Jan 18 875 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild 875 Bear LF Late Night 9pm - 4am (AEST) Raiding guild 2-3 nights maximum. Sunday - Thursday only. 7/7H 2/3H (<10% H-Helya pugs RiP) Currently building Resto / Feral OS (Need trinks / relics): also need exp 31AP / 17 AK (Played pretty casually) About me: M: 23, Aussie. Starting my masters at ANU, Canberra Moving there from Syd with my girlfriend Currently Barth Horde: Open to realm XFER, NOT faction. Open to entry level M progression in EN, as I don't think any 7/7M will need something like me. Just really wanna kill H-Helya and smash H-NH asap. http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-360428.html (NB: Gems / Enchants / iLvL haven't been updated yet) Give me some B-tags, raid times and server and I'll contact you; it's much easier.Kyurz4 Jan 18
Jan 18 [H] Gundibabe - 7/7M 2/3M - Wed\Thurs\Sun Gundibabe is an Australian based raiding guild looking to recruit additional mythic raiders for Nighthold. As a guild, Gundibabe is the perfect blend of high performance in a friendly and relaxing environment. We cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare with no stress or drama and are looking to continue raiding the same Gundi-way in Nighthold. Raid Times (Server TIme) Wendesday 8PM - 11:30PM Thursday 8PM - 11:30PM Sunday 8PM - 11:30PM Currently Recruiting Tanks - Full Ranged - Full Melee - Full Healers - Full Guild Expectations Raiders are expected to show up on time to each raid or let an officer know they will be late\unable to attend. Have everything you need to raid ready by raid time, gear, talents, food, flasks ect. Friendly attitude towards others. Good performance in your chosen role and spec. Would you like to know more? If you are interested in joining, feel free to contant me (Zenuf#1780). We can have a chat and see if Gundibabe is the place for you. As part of the application process we will look logs to get a general idea at your current performance or trends in performance. Don't be intimidated by that, this exchange of information should always be a two way street, so feel free to look through our logs. Sample of our logs Tank: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1809544/10/#partition=1 DPS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16272915/10/#partition=1 Healer: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14184341/10/#metric=hps&partition=1 If you don't have any logs, or your logs are not currently that great - don't worry too much. I am more than happy to still have a chat with you to arrange a mythic+ or heroic raid audition. If your role or spec is not listed under the current recruitment section, but you feel you are exceptional, feel free to apply anyway. Looking foward to raiding with you :)Zenuin3 Jan 18
Jan 17 <NMB> 1/7M Recruiting for M Progression/RPvP Hey all, NMB has recently reformed and we're recruiting talented ranged DPS, healers and a select few of melee DPS. We're currently 7/7H, 1/7M after only a few raids back together. We're an ULTRA chilled guild and have no time for ragers. We raid Sunday and Thursday 7-10PM ST. (With a quick heroic clear most Wednesdays). We're also looking for 2200+ XP healers for our RBG teams/General arena play. We're wanting to build our player base to the point where you can ask in guild if anyone wants to play, and be confident in their ability. Please message Myself (Zweet/Fotmreroll), Antigenic, or Calm in game for more info. You can also reach me on Brendon#1880, but please leave a note beforehand. To reiterate, we are looking for CHILLED players with top banter who can fit in with our player base. You can fix gear, you can't fix a bad personality. Thanks!Fotmreroll4 Jan 17