Barthilas

Jun 1 <Reform> LFM for ToS Progression Reform is a newly formed guild after disbanding our previous guild. As Tomb of Sargeras is being released soon, we are looking for members to fill up spots for the team. Our previous guild's progression was on 3/10 M NH, 6/7M EN, 3/3H ToV. Current Progression Nothing on this guild. Guild Expectations - Know and able to play your class well - Being fine with wiping multiple times for progression - Have above 80% attendance for mythic raiding (When it's formed) - Friendly attitude towards your fellow raiders - Bring personal food and flasks Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday 8:10pm - 11:10pm server time. Currently Recruiting We are currently looking for any roles If you're interested in joining the guild, feel free to either leave a comment below, add WarpZone#1160/Kermit#1125. We will be checking logs to see your previous raid experiences and trial raiding you. Alternatively you may use this form to sign up. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOqTyKy_X6ZBPo447lNysGsGXfH84HIybuUn4TSCuf92Y2fA/viewform?c=0&w=1Warpzone14 Jun 1
May 30 910 BOOMKIN LF *WEEKEND* RAIDING GUILD As stated, i can only play on weekends due to my work schedule, am currently only 3/10M experienced due to current guild's progression. HMU leave a comment below if you guys are decently progressing and is looking into hiring a boomkin.Quinñ2 May 30
May 29 4/10M group LFM keen raiders ZE's Infinite Apathy is a Raid Team looking to be efficient and getting down to business in raids while still maintaining a nontoxic raiding Community. We have a range of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and who are aiming to challenge/improve each other. Infinite Apathy has a variety of players who like to not only have a laugh but also get into the end game and smash some bosses out to improve not only themselves but the entire team! If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 4/10M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Open - prefer non Warrior/DK Range Dps - Open Tanks - Closed Healer - Open Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+: We have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of memebers that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to check our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com/ or to contact: GM/RL- Shara#1861 Raid Leader- Swiftshadows#1102 co - Raid Leader- Skargrim#1387 We look forward to hearing from you!Swiftscryer1 May 29
May 28 [A] <Evoke> 2 nights a week LF raiders [A]<Evoke-Saurfang> 3/10M NH Looking for heals/dps to join our current Mythic team. 7:30PM-10:30PM server time Wednesday and Sunday. Also recruiting members intersted in Mythic+ dungeon farm PST Unsettled#1638 or Lions#1143Draerukw0 May 28
May 28 Sector Seven 10/10H Casual raid guild <Sector Seven> We are a friendly guild with some good old back and forth bants. We just recently xferred from Jubei'thos and are looking to recruit more members for our raid team. All welcome though ranged is proffered and must have some gear & weapon trait's before you will be accepted into raid. We are a casual raid guild with the intention of achieving AOTC and maybe some low end mythic progress once H is on farm but maintaining an easy going fun environment. Feel free to add me to bnet for an invite of hit me up ingame. Edfearan- Sqweak#1290.Edfearan0 May 28
May 26 NA NAKimothy16 May 26
May 25 [H] Dominate - 3/10M Recruiting <Dominate> is a 3 day a week Mythic progression guild that was formed with multiple talented and mechanically well versed players that host extensive game knowledge whom want to progress mythic. Our goal going into Tomb of Sargeras is to be top 20 OCE, and retain a top 10 ranking for guilds that raid 3 days a week. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:30pm – 10:30pm SVT (Invites @ 7:15pm) Thursday: 7:30pm – 10:30pm SVT (Invites @ 7:15pm) Sunday: 7:30pm – 10:30pm SVT (Invites @ 7:15pm) Current Progression: 3/10M NH Current Recruitment: 1x Holy Paladin 4x Ranged DPS [Warlock, Mage, Boomy, Shaman] 2x Melee DPS [Ret Paladin, Monk] * Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply with logs If you are dedicated, experienced and want to progress in Mythic content please contact Learny#6825 or apply @ http://dominatebarthilas.enjin.com/recruitmentMjollnir3 May 25
May 25 Mythic Guldan Group. Led by <Misanthropy> Hi everyone. Misanthropy will be server transferring to Frostmourne Allie after this tier. We are looking for a few players to come kill Guldan with us before the end of tier. We have so far gotten to the phase 3 transition. We are happy for you to come to frostmourne with us or go back to your old guild as soon as Guldan is dead. Mount will be free roll. We require a tank ( Pref druid ) a healer ( Pref holy pally ) And Dps ( Pref melee ) If you are in a 3/10+ guild. Please contact me and we can go through logs and see if you'd be the right fit. As I said, this is for a short period only and you are welcome to go back to your main guild as soon as it's over. Raid times are wed sun mon 8:15pm-11:30pm Server. Thank you all for your time and I hope to see some of you soon! Battle tag is naz#1786Naz2 May 25
May 23 Yeah Na Noice 4/10 <Yeah Na Noice> Is recruiting for its further progression in mythic NH, if you are looking to raid end game content with people who can have a joke as well as get serious when needed <Yeah Na Noice > could be for you. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 7 pm till 10 pm ST. and continuously try to further push keys. Currently all positions will be considered but a High Priority on a healer (pref HPaly) as well as RDPS. For More information feel free to add me on Btag, Pimpinnutz#1961 look forward to hearing from you soon.Demöníc0 May 23
May 23 Looking for casual PVE/PVP guild Played WoW vanilla and didn't really return to WoW until now. I just got my Hunter to level 110 and am looking to join a casual PVE/PVP guild.Kadden0 May 23
May 22 How is Leveling/WQ on Barth? Hi, I'm currently playing on a US-West-Coast realm, and it's been hard see many people online when I play. Even resorted to raiding Fri-Sat. (Sat+sun mornings GMT+8) I see Barth as one of the most progressed/active/populated OC realms. And am looking to raid weekdays here, in my proper timezone. I intend to bring my paladin or shaman over, been 8/10m raiding 6hrs on weekends.... However, since I cannot afford to bring all my characters over, wanted to ask: How is leveling alts on Barth? Will the imbalance work in my favor? (relatively gank-free alt leveling?) Or do CRZs making leveling a massive pain? Do CRZs make WQ turn-in spots a chore? Or does the heavy Horde-imbalance make it more-or-less feel like a PVE realm?Been on PVE-realms since i first started, so wanted to ask. Appreciate the feedback, Thanks!Revoldt2 May 22
May 22 [H] 3/10 Mythic, Against the Odds! Against the Odds, Barthilas Against the Odds is an Aussie guild on the Barthilas server with a view of Mythic raiding in Legion on minimalist time-frame (4 hours a week). We’re looking to recruit mature players that want to make raid progression while balancing real life commitments. About Us Most of our group is made up of older ex-hardcore players with families/full time work who still want to lock in some solid progression every tier without committing to the long hours required for hardcore progression raiding. In order to accomplish this we take on a work smarter not harder attitude to push our progression every week. How we accomplish this is by putting together customized boss strats, Warcraft Logs analysis which we do almost weekly and a loot system that uses portions of EPGP and ye olde DKP to reduce time on loot allocation when we raid. This essentially translates to most of us doing our prep outside of the game or on our own time so that when we do come together as a group for our two raid nights we've got everything in place to lock in prog kills. Outside of the 4 hours we raid most of us are on every evening after work or over the weekend kicking back with the guild either with Mythic+ runs, WQ's or engaging in pointless debates about how much we hate Fjarnskaggl & Nomi this expansion (Thanks for 7.1 blizz). What we're looking for Our ideal raider is someone who understands whats required for progression both in a Heroic & Mythic environment who happens to be time poor. This means having a thorough understanding of your class, likely in multiple specs, being gemmed/chanted and bringing sufficient raid supplies (prepots/flasks/food) on the raid night. Because of our limited time frame we don't have the luxury of learning a fight once we walk in the door or putting together strategies on the fly, so we expect every raider in the group to be fully versed for a fight. The kind of raider we're looking for is someone who has limited time to play WoW but wants to maximize the use of that time. They are prepared, punctual and mature in attitude. They desire progress over farming loot and are committed to being the best they can be at their class. We want players who have that progression itch but due to real life are unable to commit to the regular hardcore guilds out there. Current Progression - 24/04/2017 7/7N 7/7H 2/7M 3/3N 3/3H 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M Raid Days – Thursday/Sunday Raid Times – 7.30pm to 9.30pm AEST (ST) Classes/Specs Needed: Tank - Core spots filled. Heals - Core spots filled. DPS - Any DPS specs and classes are considered currently. If your class/spec isn't listed but you feel we're exactly the kind of guild you're looking for then definitely add one of us on Bnet for a chat; Arwenemma#1899Heisenstein23 May 22
May 22 [H] <My Finger Slipped> LFM M Nighthold <My Finger Slipped> - Barthilas |10/10H||3/10M| is looking to fill the roster for Mythic Nighthold progression. There are currently a few core positions available: Tanks - Full Healers - Spots Available Melee - Spots Available Ranged - Spots Available ALL classes and specs will be considered upon application. Expectations: Know your Class/spec Be on time to raids Have a mature attitude Supply your own consumables each raid Have a working mic & Discord Be willing to learn and have funRaid Schedule Monday: 07:00pm to 10:30pm Server Time Thursday: 07.00pm to 10.30pm Server Time Non-Raiders If raiding isn't your thing but something on this list is; you're welcome to join. Many of our players frequently participate in activities outside of raiding. Mythic + PvP Older Legion Content AchievementsIf you're interested in joining please leave a message below or contact Frostyrager in-game.Mikok16 May 22
May 18 Mythic progress tonight Hi all, Looking for 1 dps tonight for raid progress horde raid times 7 to 1030 server timeCjmkmoo0 May 18
May 18 @Bankerinc WTB the ice deflector recipe 150k Call meStrlder0 May 18
May 18 [H] Divergent - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M - LF RDPS <Divergent> A guild that strives for success, while maintaining a highly active community We are a predominantly Australian guild located on Barthilas (Oceanic) and are currently searching for more quality players for Mythic content. After the success of our first tier as a raiding guild last expansion in Hellfire Citadel, achieving 13/13M before prepatch, we have a drive like no other to solidify our roster and community and showing up to Legion even stronger. Our current raid times for the core progression group stand as Wednesday/Sunday/Monday, 9pm-12am Server Time (AEST) and we are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH. These hours are often reduced to 1 night (3 hours) during farm. While our raid environment is serious on progression, We have a relatively fun and friendly raid and out-of-raid environment, especially on farm bosses. We love some good banter and don't hesitate to bring your arsenal of dad jokes! Expectations As a raiding guild, you can probably imagine we require a few commitments from you. That being said, While we are not an elite guild, we do however still have the expectation of every player that they can follow the few simple requirements as follows: Attendance and Punctuality People have lives (The outside!??! *shudders*). Not everyone can follow a 3 day schedule and that is okay, this does not mean you can't join this guild and can't raid with us casually, as life can pull mean and cruel stunts on people all the time and we may need someone to fill in. However, if you have the intention of maintaining a core position within this guild, we do expect you to be able to meet this schedule. Failure to notify an Officer about lateness/inability to raid could jeopardize your position. Preparation This one speaks for itself. Make sure you arrive on time with all your consumables and specializations required for the raid/fights you have ahead of you. Core players generally have consumables available to them from the guild, however trials will not have this benefit. This topic also relates to classes - while we are not an elite guild we still expect you to be able to perform on your class. ATTITUDE Please notice the capitalization of this. We don't need players with egos higher than a ceiling let alone a roof, we don't need players who can't accept responsibility for their own mistakes and we NEED players who have a passion for the game, a drive for progression, a want to learn and players with the ability to take constructive criticism. There's no I in Team and the last thing anybody wants is a player who can't handle an Officer or Raid Leader trying to help fix the way someone deals with a mechanic to further progress the group. Classes We Are Recruiting: Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Melee: Death Knight, Paladin Ranged: Mage, Druid, Warlock Please note: Any exceptional Melee or Ranged will be strongly considered. ***Being at or above 900 iLvl is a huge advantage when applying to this guild, please do not apply without having Warcraftlogs*** ***Whether your class is listed or not, if you are an exceptional player and can back it, we suggest you apply regardless!*** If you are interested in knowing more about the guild, please don't hesitate to contact an Officer or myself via Battle-Tag, Ainta#1334, Veledris#1901, Shadrax#11855 or find us in game! If you like what you see, head to our forums, Divergenthorde.com, and apply now!Ârrøwsøng170 May 18
May 17 [H] <Conclude> 10/10H - LF RDPS for M <Conclude> is full of a bunch chill people looking to progress as far as possible in Nighthold before the release of ToS. We don't want to have to continue gearing people up so please come ready to pull your weight. Progression: 10/10H looking to move into Mythic Progression Raid times: 6-8:30pm on Wed and Thur. Alt raid times: 6-8:30pm on Mon (This day is for our alt characters. It's sometimes skipped). Recruitment: Melee Dps- Closed Range Dps - Balance Druid, Mage, and SPriest Tanks - Closed Healer - Closed Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. To contact: Synister#11960 Thanks, have a nice day :)Beefydeeps0 May 17
May 17 [H] Group of friends LF guild Hi there! We are a group of three friends who are looking for a guild to raid with for the upcoming content patches. All three of us are either new or very recently returned to the game so we are not extremely experienced. We have cleared through heroic raids on NH and EN and completed Mythic + dungeons so far. We are however, looking to go to the next level and raid more seriously and as part of a group. Our mains are currently; Guardian Druid: ilvl 887 Mistweaver Monk: ilvl 883 Balance Druid: ilvl 830 We also have several alt characters we are willing to gear up if it fits in better with the guild. We are hoping to find a more casual guild but hoping towards progression raiding. We're available for raiding weekdays 8pm+ ST.Shemak3 May 17
May 16 H <Novum Heroic prog. 10/10h lf Dps and heal We are Seeking experienced dps and 1 healer to join our raid team and continue heroic prog. Currently 10/10n and 10/10 h. Our current raid times are 7-10 Wednesday and Sunday. If you would like to have a chat feel free to add my battle.net binni#1788 ThankyouBinnii11 May 16
May 16 Horde Core Raiders LF Progression Guild Hi guys We are like most guilds stuck with never getting enough people to fill our ranks to progress into mythic raiding. Recruitment is hard etc etc you have heard it all before. I have a list here of all our core raiders who are willing to transfer. We are looking to join a guild and push into mythics as a team. Something you can bond over with new people. We have been playing together for almost a year now together(some of us since Vanilla ), we work well together. We do not mind sitting for progression if it is for the good of the guild. We dont have to hold hands every step of the way but we also like to joke around and have fun. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/topicalcream (Rogue) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/abrog%C3%A5te (Fury Warrior) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/axyrius (BM Hunter) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/bike (WW Monk) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/bladeds (Druid Heals MS / Tank OS / DPS OOS) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/droppingdots (Aff Lock) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/icepig (Aff Lock) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/katalyze ( Pally Heals Only) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/valak (Blood DK MS / Unholy OS) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/xavi%C3%A8r ( Shadow Priest) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khazgoroth/str%C3%ADker (DH DPS MS / Tank OS) We may have one or two more people who wish to join us but currently this is what we have. We are serious and we want to make a change. We want to progress into mythics . If you want logs ask and add me to battle net to chat. Regards Worm#1362Maginbuu6 May 16
May 15 [H] WTB > Heroic Nighthold Hello people, As the title suggests I am currently looking to buy a Heroic Nighthold clea, Looking for next lockout starting 17/05/2017. If you are able to provide this service, Please post below with the following details; Contact: Price: Date/Time: Loot System: (Personal / Master Loot) ThanksMiradys1 May 15
May 14 Looking for 50/50 mythic co raid Our guild is currently clearing Heroic on weds which is leaving us sweet FA to do on Thursdays. We're currently considering the idea of finding another guild to do a 50/50 (so 10 raiders from each guild) mythic co run on thursdays 8-11pm st. Our raiders are all laid back but skilled and focused. Ultimately we're just looking for another group in the same boat who would like to dabble in some casual, fun mythic prog before ToS and potentially make some new mates. =) Our comp would be 1 tank 2 healers 7 dps. Feel free to add me for a chat! Aurelina#11652Aurelina0 May 14
May 14 [H] The Twisted Few 10/10H Wed/Sun Raiding Gday Ladies and Gents! We're <The Twisted Few> Our aim is to bring twenty great people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding Tomb and also finish up in NH, while still actually killing bosses! We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays, 19:30 - 22:30 server time. We also have drunken fun/alt runs on weekends - gotta love rum-fuelled raiding. What are we offering? Stability. The guild has been around for 10 years - we're not going anywhere anytime soon. And the raid team currently consists of 15 people core players, which means you won't sit out often, but the raids don't get cancelled when a tank goes on holiday(we have 3, one as a OS Dps). What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chats with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes and players who come prepares! - generally be a solid part of our team. Hardcore "server first" level skill's are not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. This isn't a "learn to raid" team, sorry - though for someone who's "decent", we're a solid place to become "great". Commitment. You need to sign up to 80%+ of raids and turn up to 99%+ of the raids you've signed up for, that's hopefully obvious. But again, to keep things moving along, you need to be spending reasonable time outside raids optimising your character, improving your play etc. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :-) This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behaviour" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc! Right now, we are 10/10 Heroic and looking to Bolster our player core to get into mythic progression!. We currently have spots open for exceptional dps/heals we are currently looking for a: Resto Shaman/MW Monk, Boomkin/Feral Druid, Feel Free to pm one of our Officers ingame to discuss more, Autodeath Deadrival SnapshotzSnapshotz2 May 14
May 11 LFG raiding plain and simple took a break from the game and became redundant in my guild im 900 ilvl and can play all 3 specs sufficiently preferably looking for a new guild with at least 8/10H in nighthold btag ViciousTaco#1210Vicioustaco3 May 11
May 11 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit2 May 11
May 10 Horde Weekend Raiding Guild Recruiting DPS <Deus Nocturnal> 2 Day a week raiding guild who reside on Barthilas Horde, We Raid during the days on the weekend and have a dedicated Mythic + night on Thursdays for those who can make it, as well as random M+ groups running through out the week. Currently we are 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, seeking to push into Mythic. RL is 2/10 Mythic Exp. Raid times: SAT & SUN 12PM Server Time - We raid for 3-4hours each day depending on progression at the time. Please ensure you understand the times are 12PM OCE Server Time, before applying. In need of members who can make our raid times to help push the roster size for Mythic raiding progression in NH and Prepare for TOS in next content patch. We are Seeking solid and reliable DPS for Raiding and M+ Other roles are welcome to apply and will be considered. We use Discord voice comms. Enquiries can go through Plokeclaw/BePrepared, Gluesticky, Gorthus or Kegganaut you can message any guild member to ask for an officer if those names are not online at the time, or an in game mail directly to Plokeclaw. (PS) If you cannot make these times regularly, Please don't bother applying, we are not interested in gearing your crappy alts, we are not interested in super casual players who cant commit to the game/raiding, we are not interested in drama, you must want to raid, you can make the times and play the game, otherwise we don't have time for you. Regards PlokeclawPlokeclaw2 May 10
May 10 [H] Barthilas <Revendus> 10/10H <Revendus> is a casual guild looking for players of all likeness to join our ranks for Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently looking for a Mage, Shadow Priest and Balance Druid, but we'd love to have anyone on board with us. Current raid times are 7:00pm - 10:00pm AEST Monday and Wednesday. Our goal is for our members to see current content in all it's glory without having to rely on LFR. The loot system we use is RC Loot Council in order to distribute loot are fairly and as evenly as possible. We also have our own TeamSpeak3 as a way of communication. If you are interesting in joining us then please feel free to contact us with the information below. Alternative#11682 Erna#6130 Everce#6766 Tea#6434 Thank you for taking to time to read this and I hope to see you in game!Daedrum0 May 10
May 10 10/10 Heroic Raider LFG At the start of legion my current guild migrated to ally and i went with them. however i still enjoy my Horde Main for various reasons and am currently looking for a chilled out raiding guild to hang with. i currently raid on Thursdays and Sundays 7:00 server and with my current scheduled can only fit one more night in. I can Play Ele or Enhance depending on the fight or what the guild requires. Msg below or PM me @ TeaRain#1429 if your open for trials. Check out VÏjian-Frostmourne for this expacs raid experience (10/10H 1/10M) CheersTamashi3 May 10
May 10 Frost Mage LF Raiding guild (+alt Rdruid) Availability : 7 days (Wednesday after 9:30pm) foRu#1955 add me for more informationHealgodx2 May 10
May 10 Mythic Tank Hey guys, 7/10 Mythic Exp Tank looking for a new raiding guild. For current Content and ToS. I main a Prot Pally with a blood DK Alt. 7/7m Aotc in EN Currently on Jubei'Thos - H, But will be willing to move for a good fit. Most probally looking at Barth. Either message here or add me in btag to discuss further. RedMicrowave#2739 Logs available if needed. Can make most raid times.Redmicrowave3 May 10
May 10 Resto Shaman LFG Hello LFG that raids any day from 10pm sever time CheersKittypantts1 May 10
May 10 LF Mythic + Guild / raiding Currently a 894 Havoc DH looking for a decent M+ / raiding guild, currently doing +11 on average but really wanting to go a lot further, im very competitive and been playing since the back end of BC so ive been around for awhile, like to help people out when i can and being social within the guild Cheers =)Shofli1 May 10
May 9 Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza Hi, I am a little confuse about this event, it stated 2pm pst time, I tried to be there at 2pm pst (4am next day Jakarta time +7gmt) There was nothing, I already tried also 2pm realm time Anybody can clarify what time I should be there for the event? ThanksRivalor3 May 9
May 8 Looking for a casual Guild Looking for a casual guild where i can just chill out with my chars and run some bg's/mythic+/ occasional raids. I'll be transferring 3 of my chars 890+ mage/ 888 warlock and Alt spriest. All have nearly 800 profession on their professions. Been playing since vanilla, moved to Dubai for work recently and tried to play on US servers but realized that the lack of players was far more crippling than the ping.Pallymcbéal1 May 8
May 8 <Kings of Khaos> Mon/Wed 8pm ST <Kings of Khaos> (HORDE) are a newly founded guild on Barthilas and actively searching for more players to fill out a raiding roster. Run by a small group of players the aim is to be a semi-hardcore team and do the content without having to raid for countless hours a week. RAID TIMES - Monday 8PM ST - Wednesday 8PM ST RECRUITMENT Heals - Shaman - Paladin - Monk DPS - Priest (high priority) - Mage (high priority) - Warlock (medium) - Rogue (high prio) - Monk (low) - DH (medium) - Druid (BALANCE high prio) - Shaman (ELE high prio) - Hunter (high prio) - Paladin (medium) - Death Knight (medium) CONTACT - Shinikaze#1873 - Hiddensquid#123941Senstius0 May 8
May 7 <Shoganai> 10/10H 1/10M LFM <Shoganai> 1/10M Progression Guild - Skilled group of players LFM to go into Mythic for NH and ToS...We Focus on enjoying the game and having fun. We are we always on DISCORD for the Lulz and Doing Mythic + (We raid Wed/Thurs/Sunday 6.30-9.30PM). We are currently short for a Mythic 20man roster, We try to pug and look for guilds to merge/raid with, unfortunately these other raiders have not committed and have pushed us back. Looking for most DPS but are open to all classes. 6:30-9:30PM server time is quite convenient for NZ based players, we are currently mixed with Aus/NZ players, all welcome :)Fullobull0 May 7
May 6 <Yeah Na Noice> 10/10H LFM Rdps/Heals -Yeah Na Noice is 2-3 Night raiding guild that is recruiting members -LF Ranged Dps/Heal classes to fill our core spots. -We raid Mon/Wed/Thur from 7 pm - 10 pm ST. Other days we complete all our members Mythic + Keystones and help them gear up. - Looking for members who enjoy a relaxed environment while being serious in raids. -Currently looking to progress into Mythic NH Please add - Feitan#1567 to have a chat :)Zeñ1 May 6
May 4 [H]<Gundibabe> 10/10M LF dps! Of May 24th 2017, Gundibabe has stopped raiding. Thanks for coming by though! Gundibabe is an Australian based raiding guild looking to recruit additional mythic raiders for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. As a guild, Gundibabe is the perfect blend of high performance in a friendly and relaxing environment. We cleared Mythic Emerald Nightmare with no stress or drama and are looking to continue raiding the same Gundi-way in Nighthold. Current progress; 7/7M 2/3M 10/10M. Raid Times (Server Time) Wed/Thurs/Sun: 8PM - 11:30PM Currently Recruiting (ToS): Full Guild Expectations Raiders are expected to show up on time to each raid or let an officer know that they will be late/unable to attend. Have everything you need to raid ready by raid time, gear, talents, food, flasks etc. Friendly attitude towards others. Good performance in your chosen role and spec. Would you like to know more? If you are interested in joining, feel free to contact me (Ether#12618). We can have a chat and see if Gundibabe is the place for you. As part of the application process we will look through logs to get a general idea at your current performance or trends in performance. Don't be intimidated by that, this exchange of information should always be a two way street, so feel free to look through our logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17209420/latest/ If your role or spec is not listed under the current recruitment section, but you feel you are exceptional, feel free to add me anyways and inquire. Looking forward to raiding with you! :)Ascende15 May 4
May 4 Holy Pali LF Guild 890 7/10 Mythic exp on main. Team player, I will do what raid needs whether that is eating cake, running devo etc. Prompt always 15 minutes early to raid, currently 100 percent attendance in my other guild. Other main is a Holy Pali as well. So familiar with mythic fights including auger. I always come prepared and donate supplies often to guild.Hollee4 May 4
May 1 tank all 6 900+ 6/10M experience LF guild Can play any of the 6 tanks, all 900+ ilevel, most with set and decent legendaries, 6/10M experienced (spellblade/krosus killed, botanist last phase) LF a M raiding guild. Can make mostly any time slot and days. Mainly looking for a guild thats ready to push TOS M day 1Aethismo3 May 1
Apr 30 898 ELE SHAM 6/10M EXP What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer !@#$ off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll %^-* fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now. BTAG - Holyally#6881 (whisper me for more experience info on previous expansions I CBF typing) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Themack/advanced It's an alt ;^)Harpa1 Apr 30
Apr 27 6/10M 910 Boomkin LF Mythic Guild Looking for a guild that raids 3-4 nights a week between 7:30 and 12 AEST. 6/10M Prog with 7% Botanist best attempt.Xozat1 Apr 27
Apr 27 909Ilvl 4/10M Resto Druid LFG Hi guys, 909Ilvl Resto with 4/10M Exp, also had good progression on both tich and botanist. After previous guild disbanded I went on break for a couple weeks, I am now ready to get back into raiding. Looking for guilds that raid at any times between 6:30pm-11pm SVT. Never been late for a raid without notice and will learn from constructive criticism Silky#6396Spurtle2 Apr 27
Apr 25 [H] <Fissure> 9/10H LFM 7:30-10:30SVT <Fissure> 9/10H is looking for 2 x Warlock - 1 x Ret Paladin(Holy OS) 1 x Ele Shaman(Resto OS) 880 ilvl min. We are a casual raiding guild Monday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30 SVT.Rapidz0 Apr 25
Apr 25 <Entitled> 6/10M Recruiting LF Hunters! <Entitled> (Recently renamed) are a Horde guild on Barthilas. We raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 7:30-10:30pm, along with several alt runs for normal and heroic Nighthold. We are 6/10M, 7/7M and 2/3M. We're looking for skilled, chill players to finish off Nighthold and begin ToS progression when it's released. We have core positions available for the following: Healers: Holy Pally DPS: DH BM Hunter All exceptional DPS regardless of class will be considered. Please add: Eleanor#1630 to apply.Ciridae1 Apr 25
Apr 24 Rats looking for damage 830-1130 wed/thur/sun willsiew0w#2175 chiv#1742Thrtyfive4 Apr 24
Apr 24 LF Mythic Raiding Guild (x2 Healers) Hi guys, Just posting an expression of interest for any mythic raiding guilds that are currently looking for 2 healers (Resto Shaman, Resto Druid) that raid x2 days a week? we have viable alts/os that we can bring to the team if required. We are pretty versatile on what a team requires and willing to change to a different class/spec in a mythic environment, happy to tank, dps, heal. I'm also happy to be sat as a backup if required. Nukems: Resto Shaman, 904ilvl, 3/10M OS: Enhancement Shaman: 900ilvl I can go Elemental if required. Alts: Monk Brewmaster: 895ilvl Disc Priest: 885ilvl (Willing to go Spriest) Kuror: Resto Druid, 903ilvl, 3/10M Alts: Mage Fire: 895ilvl We also have 90%+ DPS/Tanks friends looking for guilds, so if anyone's creating a Guild? and has raiders from Mythic prog we would be interested, or guilds that have been around for awhile. We've had some trouble finding the right guild for us due to the fact we play in a large friend group, but its getting to the point now were we can't enjoy the game due to having a lot of members always wanting to play with us. If we could find spots for everyone it would be great but that's just not the reality anymore that we live in. Guild hopped quite abit getting into Barthilus due to trying to find a team for myself and my friends, was in one guild for a longtime on Frostmourne. my logs are set to public (Mythic/Heroic) feel free to check them out, majority of my logs for DPS/Heals are above 80% I would link them but Warcraftlogs is currently down for me. Any questions please contact me on Battlenet: Nukems#1183 ThanksNukems2 Apr 24
Apr 23 [H] <Eleveated> Recruiting all! <Elevated> is a new guild formed around a week ago ran by high tier PvPer's who have decided to convert to raiding. We're in need of all players who are interested in raiding and doing mythic/new content release progression! Raid nights are Sunday/Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30pm Server Time. The leaders are currently 10/10H Nighthold and one of us is 4/10M Nigthold progression. If you wish to join us add Astro#12656 on BTAG or reply to this post with your btag. We do accept casual members and will organise normals for those who cannot dedicate themselves to a core raid group.Røbert0 Apr 23
Apr 22 [H] <Prime> 3/10M Recruiting for Mythic NH <Prime> AUS/NZ horde guild that calls Barthilas home is seeking some fresh blood for our ranks. We run 2 mandatory progression raids on Wed and Sat and an optional gearing/development raid on Sun. We also do high Mythic+ and other impromptu activities throughout the week! The guild is currently comprised of new and returning players from varying walks of life. What we have in common is an easy-going, low ego casual raid environment, that gets things done with hardcore efficiency. We are hoping to complete our core roster for Mythic NH progression. This is your chance to get in at the top. Get more out of WoW with a casual raid schedule! We also welcome players of varying skill and gear levels for our Member ranks. Options to progress to Trial are open once you feel you are ready. Everyone is welcome to join as a Member. Raid Schedule (7pm until 10pm+ ST) 7PM-10PM+ Wednesday Progression Raid 7PM-10PM+ Saturday Progression Raid 7PM-10PM+ Sunday Gearing Raid (Optional) We understand real life matters occur and people have outside commitments so should you need to leave a raid early or by a certain time we understand and are easy going about it. Raid Progression 3/10M NH 10/10H NH 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV Raid Requirements Discord communication and DBM/BigWigs addons a must Best enchants and consumables (food / flask / pots) Currently Recruiting Range DPS with focus on Boomkins and a Spriest. Currently recruiting exceptional players for core raiding. Otherwise, we are always looking for friendly and skilled players of all commitment levels. Contact Us Contact one of our Officers via BattleTag or in game. Caine Recruitment Officer (Caine#1639) Banethor (Banethor#11159) Wetpally (WetPixel#1853) Basikdruid (Basik#11428) Träshboät (Snowy#1692) Fdoug (slowbaked#6438) Or feel free to contact any of our friendly players in game to begin your journey onto Greatness! Alternatively, fill in a form and one of our officers will get back to you shortly. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqUpJa3BMmzSSOEneiIEAoEmRt3XMqQrhHQBW0Tgrh-S-Kbw/viewformCaine0 Apr 22