Barthilas

Mar 28, 2014 LF Alliance Guild Hey all, are there any casual/active alliance guilds in this server?Zeushammer0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 (H) Relinquish the Loot 14/14HM <Relinquish the Loot> is a progression-orientated raiding guild. We are currently 14/14 Heroic SoO. Current tier needs 2x Ranged DPS (Hunter/Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Druid) We have also opened recruitment for WoD Mythic Raiding: All Classes Relinquish-the-loot.com Additionally we are recruiting one Exceptional DPS Pref (Boomkin/Ret/Priest) for Heroic Garrosh progression Ideally the applicant will have at least 570 item level, prior progression raiding experience, and a World of Logs parse. Raiding Schedule Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM server time (GMT+10). Contact Information Please send in-game mail, or send a BattleTag request (Stylist#1333). You may also contact Comapazine (Comapazine#1121) or Orion (Gurney#1121) as well.Orion2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Social alliance guilds. Whenever I'm on there's F all people around. I'm only in this empty guild for the perks currently. Where are all the social guilds at? Or should I just look at packing up and moving?Ducan2 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 WTB lvl 25 guild Looking for a lvl 25 guild to buy. 40 - 60k depending on bank slots for the leadup to WoDSpontasaurus1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 (H) Minigame 11/14H Minigame is a 10 man horde guild on Barthilas with a casual, yet progression focused approach to raiding. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man to move into Warlords of Draenor. We are a very social guild and can normally be found on off days playing various other multiplayer games or generally just dicking around on mumble. Anyone applying must be switched on with an ability to follow instructions. We use Mumble as a voip server and using it is a must in raids. We prefer applicants to have good raiding experience but if you can prove that you are switched on, committed and willing to learn we would be more than happy to train you up. Staying out of fire is also a big plus... Currently recruiting DPS(Healing Off-Spec is a plus) for 25 man and WoD Regardless of what we are recruiting we will always consider exceptional applicants, so if your class isn't on the list and you consider yourself a good player feel free to drop in an app anyway. Raid times: (All times are Barthilas server time GMT+10.) Monday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Wednesday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Thursday: 7:00pm-11:00pm Anyone interested in applying head over to http://minigame.enjin.com and fill out an app or contact me on my Battletag Turdblossom#6535Trape5 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 How's horde in this server Hey I'm looking at transferring over to Bart. Is it pretty easy to get arena partners here? I quit in 2011 cause blackrock died and I couldn't get partners. I play after 10pm most nightsReafa4 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 LCD 9/14HM Looking for Heals (LCD) is a 10 man guild Steadily progressing through Heroic SoO we are currently 9/14H We are currently seeking one geard and experienced: Ranged- DPS Closed Melee - DPS Closed Tanks Closed Heals paladin Shammy Priest Legendary Cloak is a must Our Raid times are as Followed Wednesday 8.30pm - 12pm Thursday 7.30pm - 11pm Monday 7.30pm - 11pm For any Questions please contact : (Dnnz) Scrubzor#1828 We look forward to hearing from youCracklejones15 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Who are the horde pvp guilds? are there any that are interested in world pvp? I'm just curious in case we want to organise anything to do while we wait for WoD. If anyone could produce a rough list/guide to the Barth Horde PvP guilds that would be gr8 thanks. -krixKrixooks25 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Cub Selling a level 25 Spectral Tiger Cub for 50k. PST in game or post here.Arsyk0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Thanks for all the help Hello, Barthilas! Some of you may have seen me around, selling stuff. I just wanted to thank you all for helping me reach gold cap! It's been a long journey, full of bumps and fun. I've met a lot of lovely people, and some cruel. But all in all, Barthilas is my home. I love you guys. Thank you! http://imgur.com/C2ATWUY In b4 can I have some. In b4 "gold cap is easy". I found it a challenge at times, and had a lot of fun doing it!Taunnie15 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 LF Gold CMs. *also interested in buying 9/9 on a different class if you offer a good price, I've been scouring around realms and people are selling for 100k or less* Surv Hunter, fully optimised Surv OS spec + Gear. Have food/flasks/invis pots/damage pots ready to go. No EXP in CMs though have read up on guides and talked to my 9/9 friend. Have Vent/Mumble/Teamspeak and can listen to instructions. Have played a Hunter for 4 years, not some boosted 90 scrub. Also have Warlock/EleSham/Boomkin Druid/Frost Mage I'd be interested in doing CMs on though some may require a respec.Fizzlepop0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 [Raven Lord] Just thought I'd let everyone know. First shot baby!Lythx3 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 <Hardmode> (A) looking for more <Hardmode> is a group of old school raiders from BC, Wrath and early Cata that have returned to clear the current content and form a strong group to hit warlords hard. we are currently recruiting all skilled players with heroic raid experience (past raids count) and looking to work through the current content gear is not so important at the current moment as most are still gearing up but if you want to progress and have fun with like minded people Hardmode could be for you pst Swiftblaze, Dakky or Swordblazer for more infoSwiftblaze0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 [H] <Revere> 9/14H 10man LFM Revere is not your every day raiding guild. Do you want to be apart of a group of friends that have been playing games, across multiple platforms, for over 5 years? Do you want to be apart of a guild that is pushing heroic content at a rate that suits semi-hardcore raiders? This guild is for you. Revere is a semi-hardcore Australian/Oceanic 10 man raiding guild on Barthilas (Oceanic), Horde. We currently raid 3 nights a week from 8:30pm - 11:00pm server time on Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday with the occasional, optional Monday night (alt) raid. Revere has a active guild base outside of raids, we run regular guild activities and enjoy a very friendly guild atmosphere. We are currently interested in talking to beastly cloth ranged DPS to push 5.4 heroic content, however we are always interested in speaking to exceptional applicants of all classes who can make our raid times. Casual players, levelers and PVPers are welcome to join. The average age of our raiders is around ~30 years old, so we're most definitely a guild for mature raiders; our guild atmosphere and raid times reflect this. For more information please whisper an officer: Chocminty (Chocolates#1157) Tangodruid (Tango#1225) Warnipple (Mango#1560)Warnipple4 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 Looking for Challenge Mode group Hi there Im Australian looking for a dedicated Challenge mode group have some experience and know my class really well add me in game eatmy#1826 for more information thank you for readingEatmywave0 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 WTB Profession Kits 1-600 Looking to buy a couple various profession kits, if anyone has any feel free to mail me on a "licmy" toon on barth (not my pally) or reply here CheersLicmyseal1 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 Weekly CR SoO 25N+ So this week Siege of Orgrimmar became cross-realm enabled in both Normal and Heroic difficulties. I'd really like to get a consistent weekly clear going, even if it remains Normal with a few of the easier Heroic bosses just for the purposes of gearing up alts. ***SATURDAY - 7PM PST *** ***SUNDAY - 1.30 AEST *** Estimated Clear: 2.5-3 Hours Invites start 15minutes prior to the scheduled time and it may take us 30 minutes to fill and begin. If approved or placed on reserved, please be online early and watch your Real ID / Battletag requests. If for whatever reason you are approved and do no receive a friend request, log on to Frostmourne and get in contact with me. I will you up or make a character on your server, this is on you! As this is the first week of Siege of Orgrimmar being available via cross realm I will be requiring a relatively higher average item level for the content. The intention of this run is to clear the instance as quickly as possible with minimal downtime. Priority will be given to individuals with greater progress, item level and if I have had a positive experience raiding with you in the past. You WILL be replaced, if you under preform, consistently fail at mechanics, take extended AFK's without notice or are unable to follow directions. Furthermore, you will be precluded from attending any future events. Requirements: At the absolute minimum, 14/14N cleared - If you are bringing an alt, supply an armory link to your main. 550+ item level on the character you are bringing to the raid. Mumble and Ventrilo configured PRIOR to the event with a working microphone - it is NOT optional. Loot Distribution: Masterloot; Main Spec > Off Spec. If you are playing a Role but wish to roll on loot for one different to it please inform me prior to the raid. I aim to distribute all drops as fairly as possible, if you are detracting from the run you can expect your requests for items to be ignored. Reserves: No reserves will be made for this first clear - depending on the success of this clear they may be permitted for consistent attendees. Trinkets and Weapons will be the only types of items ever allowed to be reserved. Contact: maxim#1360 Zevestra or Zevoa @ Frostmourne --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tanks: Zevoa (Blood DK) - 551 Dezco@Magtheridon (Prot Pal) - 572 (8/14H) Healers: Liberation (Resto Sham) - 558 (14/14N) Bueller@Misha (Discipline Priest) - 562 (14/14N) Flairy (Discipline Priest) - 557 (13/14H) - - - MDD: Cancer@Saurfang (Rogue) - 556 (14/14N) Skyeshadow@Garrosh (Ret/Prot Paladin) -565 (14/14N) Awbeef@Thrall (Retribution Paladin) - 566 (14/14H) - - RDD: Yuà@Arthas (Elemental Shaman) - 554 (11/14H) Barastÿr@Blackrock (Warlock) - 560 (9/14H) Ledbury@Barthilas (Hunter) - 561 (14/14N) Syrendia@Frostmourne (Mage) - 553 (13/14H) - - - - - - - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reserve: Chuck@Frostmourne (Guardian Druid) - 541 (12/14H) Poppietart@Frostmourne (Restoration Shaman) 539 (8/14F) Relax@Frostmourne Enhancement Shaman - 542 (14/14F) Drinsap@Frostmourne (Rogue) - 545 (14/14F) Valley@Frostmourne (Hunter) - 544 (8/14H)Zevoa0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 LF HEALER WEEKEND NOON RAIDS 13//14 <Victrix Mortalis> is looking for a Healer, pref Shaman, Pally or Druid.. for the core 1 team.. 13/14 normal and will start doing heroics in 2 weeks time... Weve only been raiding for 2 weeks and been successful.. one of our healers left for RL commitments.. Raiding times are for both sat and sun 11:00am-3:00pm PST.. If you are interested, pls contact me on my battletag.. Jc2ntice$1970Höts1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [H] <Nocturnus Vexillari> Barthilas 10M LFM Are you an experienced player who doesn't have 6 days a week to dedicate to raiding end game content anymore? Do you like a guild that doesn't micro manage and hand hold the raid like you have only been playing since Cataclysm? Do you dislike being in guilds where the raid leader has watched a Riggnaros highlight video and thought that's how it has to be done? Do you dislike being in guilds where people rage and hurl insults at others just to cover up their own Inadequacy? Do you dislike being in guilds where people complain about lag on the 4th wipe (I've got something better to do itis!!) even though you are always on time and ready to go? Do you dislike being in guilds where people can only play one spec of one class? Then maybe Nocturnus Vexillari is the place for you!! We are currently looking for the below classes Melee Dps: - DK (Tank OS) Range Dps: - Warlock Healer: - Monk - Shaman - Paladin Our Recent Progression: 11/14HM SoO 13/13HM ToT 6/6HM MSV 6/6HM HoF 4/4HM ToES Raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 7:30pm-10:30pm ST (may go over 10:30 during progression) If you think you will fit this role head over to http://nocturnus-vexillari.enjin.com/home and apply ! If you have any further queries, please contact Russell, Tèddi, Duskwalker or Insanic in-game.Russell0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Need Gold on Frostmourne for my Barth Gold! Hi guys, I have roughly 7.5k gold here on Barthilas Horde that I would like to exchange for YOUR gold on Frostmourne Alliance. If you are interested my RealID is Jepeto#1608. Thanks.Jept4 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 (H)Raid Group LF Spell Haste DPS class! Hello All We are looking for a Spell haste DPS class (With Healing OS would be optimal)! Ele Shaman, Boomkin, SPriest or Hunter with Sporebat Pet Next week will be our first clear as a single group but most of our members have experience in 14/14N and all of us have 13/14 exp so please have at least 13/14 exp on the toon you would like to raid on. The week after (27, 28, 31 of March) we would like to jump into Heroic modes so please have your Leg. Cloak and comparable gear to our lowest geared player ~550 Ilvl (560+ would be best). I know Ilvl isn't everything so depending on class I would like your target dummy dps to average 200k - 220k minimum (Or close to it) upon doing 40 million damage - Self buffs only! No flask or food! Now for the raid times(Server Time): We will be raiding 7.5 hours a week over three days. Thursday, Friday, Monday 6:50 PM Be online, 7:00 - 7:05 PM first Trash Pull 9:20 Last Boss Pull, 9:30 Raid Ends If you would like to contact me in game please add Onei#1830 to your friends list.Onei0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 [A]LF Alchemist with Vial of Sands Looking for an Alchemist who is able to craft Vial of Sands. Every materials will be provided and a tip of 500g would be given. Add me on btag raorao#6981 if keen :)Eugimiir1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 The General Consensus Barth forums are almost as dead and lifeless as Barthilas Alliance itself. Where is da passion? Where is da drama? If only our <No Dice> overlords hadn't left us in favour of super successful ventures RL. Signed, da General Consensus of Barthilas~Consensus4 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 WTS Shadowmourne Items ^ Selling all items: Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Muradin's Favor Jaina's Locket Tabard of the Lightbringer Sylvanas' Music Box Hit me up @ vaydren#1806Vaydren0 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Healer LF Fri and Sat nite raiding guild Hi, About me: I've been raiding since WotLK on Saurfang and am currently ilvl 563 with 14/14 norm and 3/14 heroic progression. I've got a cool head, good raid awareness and nice heals. I've got a family now and with that I cannot raid as much as I used to. Looking for: I'm looking for a raiding guild with decent progression and a nice social atmosphere that raids on Fri and Sat nights only - a third day CAN work but it would depend on the day and timings. I'm willing to transfer and would prefer to remain in Alliance but can switch to horde if I find a good match. Add me for a chat with Baolnar#1228 :)Baolnar0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 562 SPriest LF 6pm server raid Who I am: *562 Shadow Priest, 556 Holy Priest *Killed 13/14 multiple times, Garrosh to 7% *Have previous Heroic kill exp in Cata and Wrath *Have raid lead exp but prefer not to lead anymore What I am looking for: *13/14 with Garrosh nearly dead or 14/14 + starting heroics or willing to explain first few heroics *~6 PM start time ending at ~9 PM server any days except Sunday and Monday- Can end at 10 - 10:30 Saturday nights *Can bring over 2 more competent dps to your raid - 560 Destro Lock and 560 Ret Pally who both also have cata heroic exp and 13 or 14/14 normal SoO kills*Onei0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Calling out all rogues looking to make some $ [WTB] Roughly 1360 Heavy Junkboxes @ 30g Each. So I'm looking for a few rogues to start farming for me, it's really easy you just need to pickpocket mobs at the Lower Black Rock Spire, Potential to make about 2.5k an hour. Requirements : Level 60+ rogue and that's it! COD them to me or add me on maleream#1474 and we can make a proper agreement. Thanks!Maleream1 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 [H] CB Gold Gold Gold Recruiting for Raid Sick of getting gold in LFR? Join <CB Gold Gold Gold> now! Lvl 25 Guild just transferred looking to recruit core raiders for guild nm SOO in prep for WoD. Core group of us are 14/14. Raid days Mon & Thurs 11.45pm server time or 9pm sg time which should be a good time for people from SG/MY/AUS. pst for more info! Also recruiting for casuals and flex. We are hoping to recruit: 1 tank (non DK preferred) 1 healer with dps OS (non priest,monk preferred) 3 dps (preferably boomkin, spriest,mage, and either enhance or ele shammy) But all classes are welcome to join us! If you have any questions, do whisper me in game: Invictus#1102 (Shinoobie) or Devilsmark/Snuffylicius from our guild.Ouroboros1 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [H] 2 nights, 10 man, 8/14 HM LF H PALLY <Stylin> is a 10 man raiding guild with 8/14 heroic progression. We raid 2 nights a week - Wednesday and Thursday, from 7pm till 11pm server time. We are looking for a competent, 550+ item level holy paladin to complete our roster. You must have access to vent and a working microphone. You must also be thick-skinned and willing to learn. If you're interested, please mail 'Magnious' in-game with your item level and raiding experience or send me a private message if I'm on and we'll have a chat. Thank you.Magnious0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 LFHEALER WEEKDAY RAIDING Hello, currently looking for a HEALER (NON PALLY) for newly formed SoO Normal group. Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 11.00 pm Server time. Those interested please feel free to pst in game or post a reply here. Thanks!Anasmin0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 4/14HM Hpal LF a 25HM home Hey there, I recently came back from a large break from wow and have started playing again in preparation for warlords, I'm currently scouting around the AU servers for a 25HM guild or potentially 10HM. Atm I am currently located on US realms; due to my current change in scheduled (mainly college :( ) I am no longer able to make raid times with my current guild. The times that they are raiding clash with my college times. What I'm looking for: In short, I'm looking for another like minded and established 25HM raiding guild..or potentially 10m that has raid times that work harmoniously with my current college scheduled. I'd also love to finish off the rest of my challenge modes, but is not my key focus. Times I'm available: Any day is fine so long as it's after 18:30 server time. I'm aiming for around 2-3 raid nights a week, potentially more. Who am I: I'm 25 and Graphic Design college student from Melbourne I'm a dedicated HM raided that really tries to push myself and improve. I welcome any discussion, suggestions or tips that I can use to improve or better myself and the raid. I'm used to being thrown into the deep end with healing from my past progression experience and will actively learn / improve / adapt to mechanics quickly. What I play: MS Holy 560 OS Ret - 540 Decently geared w/ 4 piece and cape etc I have an extremely thorough understand of my class as I've been playing this character since wrath, but decided to focused on healing since the 4.0 changes to holy paladin; this entirely changed the play style of the class and I instantly fell in love with it. Feel free to ask me any questions about my class, the trickier the better! I can provide full World of logs details on all fights including HM prog. I can also provide separate logs taken by my RL. Professions: Blacksmith / engineer. Alt Hunter - BM / Surv Somewhat geared and about 2 weeks away from my legendary cape. Would love to bring it along to alt runs if you guild runs them. Other: I have about 6 other different level 90's that I have raided on or have a great understanding of. To name a few key ones: Enh shaman, Warlock, Monk tank/dps My Experience: I've been playing WoW since Vanilla but Really started to take the game seriously towards the end of Wrath. I have an excellent knowledge at almost every class as I have raided on most to some extent, this includes tanking / healing and other dps roles. MoP Experience: Full clears on everything norm mode progression within the first couple of weeks of patch release, pushing server top 5's in the important first few weeks of patches all including some HM prog exp. Due to two different guilds falling apart on me (10man guilds...) in the early weeks of both Vaults and ToT the HM prog has been somewhat limited as their numbers weren't making raid nights; co-incidentally this was the reason that caused me to take a break from WoW. SoO: 4/14HM in the 4 weeks I have been raiding with my current guild averaging top 1-3 in heals even with the earlier lower iL of gear, I can provide logs of these earlier kills if need be. Logs: My personal logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/124220/ My RaidLeads logs (guild logs) http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/260080/ My UI: http://i.imgur.com/USAyShd.jpg I also have WeakAuras for major HM mechanics / debuffs etc during boss fights. Important Addons: VEM - Voice Encounter Mod: fantastic DBM style add-on that will announced with a voice of all upcoming mechanics / what to do or approaching with onscreen indicators. WeakAuras - procs are tracked, Major Raid debuffs / mechanics are tracked and displayed (although i watch De-buffs like a hawk) and /say announce when debuff. My Setup: Win7 580GTX (might be upgrading soon) p7 mid range. 16Gigs of RAM SSD Overclocked etc My pc eats this game as I'm a Graphic designer and it's my business to produce large / detailed images fast. Min/max Fps: 90-200+FPS Steel Series Sensei Mouse (have a naga but ehhhh too plastic) Tesoro Mechanical Keyboard. Internet Connection: Adsl+2 (can potentially get lower-ping if required) Never had a problem with it, I also have a backup 3G that is surprisingly reliable. Please feel free to contact me or ask any questions at: Nimbles#1873 Thanks for you time! TameTame0 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 553 restoration shaman lf hm raiding guild Hi my names seth been on barthilas for about 5-6 years now raiding with guilds casualy with some HM experience on the way. i hate to blame others but ive always seemed to be let down by recruiting phase's in guilds falling apart etc. experience is as follows Wotlk - icc 25/10m full norm clears Cata - Bot full norm clear - FL's full norm clear with 4/7Hm's - DS full clear with 2hm's Current - MOP - SoO 13/14 norm clear with garrosh to 3.5% I took a break from raiding when mop hit returning to Pvp and have came back about 2 months ago grinding so much to get my character up to scratch. Finally having caught up to entry Ilevel for Heroics im trying to find a guild thats willing to give me the time of day Computer - Alienware M17 laptop Internet - cable broadband 200gb cap never gone over 100g < so wont ever miss out on raid night due to capped internet Some simple logs - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3Yfq6RAWM9L8Tzmt - http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4JnxFL8B1YvaQqfC Picture of UI - http://s40.photobucket.com/user/Seth2013/media/UI_zps897c6ee2.png.html?sort=3&o=0 Im currently studying a Diploma of digital and interactive games (distance) so i get to decide my schedule so my times are very flexible if Any additional information is needed please do not hesitate to ask post here, message in game or add my Btag - Eatmy#1826 Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soonEatmywave0 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 562/565 dk dps/tank I am currently 7/14 HM SoO and am looking for a guild to continue hardmode progression in and hopefully stick with through WoD. I have raided in wrath(all tiers), first tier of cata(half HM), first tier of MoP(Half HM, was gm and raid leader of a guild with friends) second tier of mop(normal second week), and this tier. I consider myself a decent player and am committed to progression. Availability: All days except thurs and saturday, and only after 7pm(server). I am also only prepared to set aside two days a week for raids. Add shreken#1403 or post here to chat, may consider server/faction transferring to Barth.Eradicate3 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 [H] <Nocturnus Vexillari> - Barthilas Nocturnus Vexillari is a long-established 10-man horde raiding guild. We are a tight knit group of players that not only like to challenge ourselves on tough content, but also have a lot of fun doing it! Progression: 11/14HM SoO 13/13HM ToT 6/6HM MSV 6/6HM HoF 4/4HM ToES We are looking for players to fill core roles within our 10-man group. We are also looking to boost our numbers in preparation for mythic raiding in WoD. This is a rare opportunity within our team. Melee Dps: - DK - Warrior - Monk Range Dps: - Mage - Warlock Healer: - Monk - Druid We are also interested to hear from any exceptional players even if the class/spec you play is not listed! Who you are: - Able to play at least one of your off-specs comfortably at a high level - Reliable and able to arrive at scheduled raid days and times - Focused and eager to research raid strategies and have excellent raid awareness - A positive player with a can-do attitude, open to constructive criticism; take ownership for your mistakes and work to fix them quickly - Able to learn on the fly, learn quickly and have some common sense What we can offer you: - A stable raiding guild in which the members have been raiding together for multiple years, paired with a solid officer core - A guild that is laid back and knows how to have a good time, while still being focused on progression and improving our play - A guild that is comprised of like-minded players that enjoy all aspects of the game - An enthusiastic approach to raiding where our group strives to always improve Raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 7:30pm-10:30pm ST (may go over 10:30 during progression) If you think you will fit this role head over to http://nocturnus-vexillari.enjin.com/home and apply ! If you have any further queries, please contact Yzzie (izzie#6512), Duskwalker or Insanic in-gameYzzie3 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 [H] Full Throttle 9/14H 10 Recruiting Rdps Full Throttle is a casual Hard Mode Guild that was formed at the beginning of Cataclysm by a group of friends who have played games together for years and wanted to form a solid progression focused guild for players who have families and other real life commitments. Our goal is to experience endgame content while it is current and challenging with a minimal raid schedule. We use EPGP as a guideline to loot distribution (loot will be assigned if specific roles require it to further progression). The officer core view loot as a tool to assist in progression nothing more, loot Dramas will not be tolerated. During progression our raid schedule is wed, thurs and sun 8.30-11.30ST We aim to be running with a 13-man rotating roster. ------------------------------- We currently have two spots open and our recruitment needs are: -Warlock -Mage -Hunter -Ele sham (Resto OS) -Spriest (Heal OS) Other skilled classes will be considered. Geared OS's and alts also a bonus. Contact Chill or Gluteusmaxi in game or apply at fullthrottlebarth.enjin.com -------------------------------- What we provide: A stable raid group with a leadership that combines raiding experience going as far back as classic wow with the maturity of longtime adult gamers. A Drama free environment to play and enjoy World of Warcraft. A guild of mature players who work to understand and play their characters well. -------------------------------- What we expect: Raiders who don't need us to play their class for them. Players who maintain raid readyness on their main raiding toons at all times (fully gemmed/reforged/enchanted to maximise their efficiency in game). Raid consumables (Flasks/Food/Stat boost potions). Maturity when it comes to loot distribution and raid composition.Chill11 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 Unreal Redux LF a DPS We Are: <Uneal Redux> is an established, 5+ year old community. We have groups that play WoW, Eve, Rift, Hearthstone and SWtoR. Thanks to an active community and our annual Guild Drinks (5th one this year) many of us have created real friendships outside of the games we play with people from all walks of life and from all over Australia. We want: We are currently recruiting:- - Ranged DPS - PREFER a Skilled and geared Warlock but ALL applications considered. or a Melee with a strong Tanking Offspec Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class. Not accepting Priests. The already established group in the guild (Pirates) is 6/14 HM with the aim of pushing heroic content 3 nights a week, whilst our group (Browncoats) will be aiming to get 14/14 two nights per week, before we decide to do heroics or achievements etc. Currently 13/14 normal. We Do: We will raid SoO Normal twice a week, Wednesday and Thursday, 8pm ST until 11pm ST. Most players are ex-HM raiders who want to see content without giving their life over to the game (obviously meaning: with time for playing alts and Pokemon-craft). There is an optional Monday night Flex. Call NOW: Add me for a chat if you are interested Nasigoring#1217 or reply to the original forum post here - http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewthread/9230283-browncoats-lf-more/page/1 You can also apply here - http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewthread/4219453-raid-applications-wowNasilemak15 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 {Astares Thanatos} 1/14H is now Recruiting! About us: Astares Thanatos is a Newly Formed 10 Man Guild Consisting of members previously from Dath Remar with a background of various Hard Mode Experience. We have all mostly come across from Dath Remar in search for a new start. We are now looking forward to Gaining New Vital Members and progressing through SoO and New Expansion Content as fast as we can while having fun at the same time. Currently 1/14H SoO. What we Expect from our Raiders: Attendance - We expect your attendance to be greater than 80%, but 100% is the aim. If your going to be late, let someone know! Stable net/Computer - A stable Net and Pc is a must. If you dc constantly, your stuffing others and also yourself around. Attitude - Your Attitude towards Raiding and the Guild in general Must be positive. Knowledge/Skill - You must come to raid prepared! wether that be Researching fights to pots etc. You Should know your class inside out, Moving from Fire is a must! Our Raiding Days/Times Are: Monday: 7:30-10:30 AEST Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 AEST Thursday: 7:30-10:30 AEST We may possibly also add an extra day of Sunday if we are pushing progression. Classes We are Currently Recruiting: Healers - Resto Shaman Tank - Warrior - Paladin - Monk Dps - Warlock - Ele shaman - Rogue - Monk If your class/spec is not Currently there, your still welcome to come in contact with us, Class/Gear/experience will determine if you will be given a spot with us. Contacting us All questions and Interest is Welcome. Please Contact: Myself on Invisa#1930 Or Officers Jedrahh Alkimia VagleriaInvisa30 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 please delete Found someoneTaunnie0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 LF HEROIC GUILD Hey, I'm a 552 lock that recently faction and server changed to barthilas. I am Australian and look for a strong heroic progression group, I cleared all of vanilla (except naxx) I cleared all of bc, wrath and most of cata. I came back to MoP about 2-3 months ago and im 2/14 hm exp. If you would like to discuss more just add my real ID and we will work something out. Truly#6414Venêficus0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh kill! Hey guys, I was wondering if any guilds want to sell me a spot for Garrosh kill. I just want the kill/ achi, im not after any gear at all. If anyone is interested please post your price/ the time you raid. I dont have much time to play lately and I dont want to spend hours in a pug, I just want the mount/achi. Thanks in advance!Optìmus2 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 [H] WTS: Heavy Junkbox Selling Heavy Junkbox 45G each Have 400 in stock. :)Vitra7 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 [H] Gameshark (level 70 TBC) Going back in time to The Burning Crusade! We are a Level 70 XP-off guild recruiting 2 dps for Tier 4 onwards, Whisper for more details! Recently moved from Classic Content with possible WoTLK content after TBC has been cleared. (Monday(7-10)/Sunday 6-9 raid times) Raiding Rules No raid gear is allowed to be used inside our raids unless you have obtained the gear in our raids, you must start with Kara/heroic dungeon/crafted gear. A second set of gear obtained with a 90's help is allowed if you want to do arena as majority of our members enjoy 70 arena also. TBC enchants and gems only. (yes I know the WoTLK gems scale) No Monks or Deathknights are allowed however any race is allowed. Progression Karazhan - Cleared Gruul's Lair - Cleared Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared Serpentshrine Cavern - Cleared Tempest Keep - 0/4 Battle for Mount Hyjal - 0/5 The Black Temple - 0/9 Sunwell Plateau - 0/8 If interested please whisper/mail Jordort, Roguebroham or Jaakdek for more information or reply this post.Jordort0 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Hi friends! Hi! I'm hate. Hate is looking for a guild that raids around 4:30am Pacific standard time. Does one of these guilds exist? (Thats about 11:30pm AEST) Hate is a very skilled Shadow Priest, though hate has no idea how to heal outside of arenas. Hate has several realm first kills, back when hate was like "MUST GET ALL SERVER FIRSTS" in ulduar before hate realised how stressful it actually was to raid in the progression race vs. the world. Hate prefers 25M, though the right 10m could possibly work.Hãte11 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Delete Please Delete this thread please.Anesthetics49 Mar 1, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 [H] Friday 25m HEROIC SoO GDKP Run @7.00pm ST Hi everyone! I am introducing GDKP raids to Barthilas! SIGN UP HERE - http://tinyurl.com/barthgdkp NEXT RUN ON 28th of February, 2014 What is GDKP? - Items which drop during a raid are auctioned off. The highest bidder receives the item, and the gold is added to “The Pot”. - Boss loot, trash drops, disenchanted item materials are all auctioned off in the same manner. - The Pot will grow in value until the end of the raid, at which point it is split evenly 25 ways. This means that even if you have spent gold on one or more items, you will still receive gold back at the end of the raid! - There is no mainspec/offspec priority, big upgrade priority, or rolling for loot, it is only gold that determines the winner of an item. - The raid group will be made up of players with widely varied gear levels. Raiders can be loosely defined as Boosters and Buyers. - Gear is not the only factor for inclusion to these runs. If you are in ilvl 463, but are willing to spend gold on every item which drops for you, then we definitely want you in the raid! - Players will be invited after many factors have been considered, including (but not limited to) – T16 raiding experience, current main spec/off spec ilvls, amount of gold. In-Game Calendar Invites: An in game calendar event will be made each week, you are expected to accept the invitation by 23:59 on Wednesday. Event invites will be confirmed or set as backup by 23:59 on Thursday. Backups are absolutely encouraged to still show up on time for the raid, as there will often be people who can not make a certain raid. Loot Rules: - All boss loot, trash BoEs, mounts/pets, disenchanted materials, and any other items obtained in the raid (barring your personal extra loot coin rolls of course!) are distributed using GDKP. - There is NO main spec/ off spec priority for loot. The ONLY way you will win an item is if you are the winning bidder on it. If a strength-user wants to bid on an intellect trinket, they are welcome to. - Private deals, or agreements to keep prices low will not be tolerated. - Loot drama has no place in GDKP runs and will not be tolerated. The loot rules are clearly stated above and will be read out on Vent at the start of each raid. Anyone deemed to be regularly breaking this rule will not be invited back, or in extreme cases, may be ejected from the raid. Item Distribution: - All auctions and bids will take place in raid chat. There are no private bids or loot reservations allowed. This applies to all 25 raid members, including the raid leader(s). - Bids will start at a set figure (stated below). Bids up to 50k gold must increase in minimum 1k gold increments. Bids from 50k-100k gold must go up in minimum 2k increments. Bids of 100k+ must increase in minimum 5k increments. There is no maximum bid. - The winning bidder will trade the agreed upon figure to the raid leader(s) prior to the item being awarded. The item will then be traded to the buyer via loot window. Minimum Loot Bids: 553 Armour – 4k 553 Weapon –4k 553 Trinket – 4k 553 Tier – 4k 566 Items – 6k Warforged items will start 1k higher than the prices stated above Note that there is no MS/OS, you can bid on any piece of gear you like SIGN UP HERE - http://tinyurl.com/barthgdkpLicmyseal34 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 Asterix 13/14 Heroic SoO Recruitment. Hello, Asterix is a 10man heroic raiding guild that focuses on progression first and foremost although we do love a good laugh now and again we press our noses to the grindstone when doing progression raiding. We ask that our raiders are always on the ball with strategy's and their class mechanics and ask that everyone maintains 100% attendance as much as they can(We understand irl happens). Our raid times are as follows Monday: 7pm-11pm ST Wednesday: 7pm-11pm ST Thursday: 7pm-11pm ST Sunday: 7pm-11pm ST We are currently looking for the following classes to fill out our roster: 1x Balance Druid 1x Elemental Shaman 1x Shadow Priest 1x Mage 1x Hunter 1x Resto Shaman Feel free to apply at asterixbarthilas.enjin.comRaiden16 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 LFG ilvl 527 WW Monk Just looking to get into a guild that is currently running flex then moving onto normal and eventually heroic in time for WoD. I am in GMT +10 looking to raid on weekends. Raiding times can include weekdays if certain conditions allow it. And yes I do actually know how to use teamspeak/ventrillo. So that's a bonus. WW Monk - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Goatius/simple To contact me, just send us a whisper or leave a comment here...Goatius0 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 L2B JC Level Kit PM in gameArxx0 Feb 27, 2014