Barthilas

Feb 13, 2014 WTS Blade of Wizardry Add me in gameArcxite1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [H] <Victrix Mortalis> Weekend noon raids <Victrix Mortalis> is a newly formed friendly progression guild, we just transferred to [H] (Barthilas) server 2 weeks ago.. We are a bunch of ex raiders who just came back to wow to prepare for the new expansion.. The guild is active everyday and nights.. We currently have 2 groups running normal sOO at the moment and trying to form a group 3.. These are the the lists of our current groups raiding times.. We also need bench players for our core team.. --Team 1 (Weekend noon raiders) 12/14 in 2 weeks of raiding Sat 11:00am - 3:00pm PST Sun 12:00am - 4:00pm PST team 1 is in need of bench players.. --Team 2 (Weekday night raiders) 5/14 Wed, Thurs, Sun 7:30pm - 10:00pm PST Team 2 needs 1 mail agi dps and 2 healers for their core team.. --Team 3 is still building for new guildies.. Also looking for a raid leader! We are very active and we do flexs runs on weekdays to get people geared up... We also run Academic runs for those people who just started or would like to know more about the raid mechanics.. We also have a couple of pvp leaders running a pvp team.. They will be running their RBG team nxt week.. And ofcourse, Casual or leveling players are also welcome!!! If you need more information.. Dont hesitate to contact me. Jc2ntice#1970 or simply just comment here! Thanks!Höts1 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 WTS Blade of Hanna Pst me ingame or @ RhiPizza#1510 if interestedFlappygirl1 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 9/14HM Prot War & Disc looking for new guild! 570 Disc Priest 570 Prot Warrior (567 Fury - will play DPS) We are looking for a new Heroic raiding guild. We would prefer a 25 man guild but are happy to consider a good 10 man guild. We are looking to continue progression through SoO to 14/14 HM and are focused on getting ready for WoD Mythic. We have HM experience and have both been guild leaders/raid leaders previously. We know our classes, we know all the fights and we are great fun to have in guild. We are happy to transfer server and/or faction for the right guild. We are available to raid Wed, Thurs, Sun nights and would prefer 8-11pm SVT (7-10pm QLD time). However, we can be flexible with days/times (not available Monday nights), so please add me on real ID - Taliah#1174Taliah0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 WTB Wooly White Rhino Title pretty much says it all. I'm after http://www.wowhead.com/item=54068/wooly-white-rhino Wanna pay no more then 120k.Valdro0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 SELLING BLADE OF HANNA! Lads, ladettes. Blade of Hanna for sale add me on Zackfair#1147ßardock2 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 WTS Heavy Junkboxes for "the Insane" Looking for buyers, over time I'll be selling entire revered to exalted amounts of lock boxes, or just large amounts of lock boxes. (First come first served) 10% rep it's 1275 Boxes (Guild perk) 20% rep it's 1170 Boxes (eg. Darkmoon Faire buff) I will even bring Engineering alt for a portable mailbox to help with turn-ins. 45g per lock box. send me a mail in game or whisper me or leave a post here. orders----------- 1. full revered to exalted #2 completed orders --------- 5k/21k to exalted full revered to exaltedValdro13 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 Blazing Hippogryph :) Blazing Hippogryph for sale ^_^ send me a message or add Tauna#6345Taunnie8 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 LF>Holy Paladin for 3s(SG player) [Horde] Looking for a SG Horde player holy paladin for 3s. Doing spellcleave with destruction lock & frost Mage. Min requirement: achievement of 1800 for 3s & full S14 gear.Zircal3 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 Mammoth raid video A bunch of us Horde done a mammoth raid on Shrine of the Seven Suns a couple of days ago and I recorded it. Here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec11v7pS1JQ There was a slightly earlier raid also... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0aikgZpKVQ FOR THE MAMMOTH!!!Hieronymus4 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 LF tank dps heal 10m weekend noon group Hey guys <Chosen Few> is looking for 1 tank dps and heal for our core 10m flex group... Were all 535+.. Once geared enough, we will run normals then heroics with the same group... We will be raiding every sat-sun 11:00 am server time... We are looking for: Tank = anything except warrior Heals = anything except shaman and pally Dps = anything except warrior, hunter and lock If your interested.. Comment here or ad jc2ntice#1970Nööß1 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 [A] Elusive LF R-DPS Currently 3/4 Bastion of Twilight, 3/6 Blackwing Descent (First raid on 19/12/10) http://www.elusive.mmochief.com/ Recruitment is currently opened for all R-DPS We were previously known as Street Cred until the guild went into indefinite hiatus and was subsequently abandoned. Players in this guild come from an array of notable Vanilla, BC guilds such as Affinity(Vanilla), Reborn(Vanilla), Schism(BC), Voodoo(BC), so in short we are a bunch of ex hardcore raiders who are just chilling with some raiding in Cata. As Street Cred we were consistently Server #2 until our hiatus at the start of ToC release as well as scoring a server first OS103D. [u]Wotlk completion Naxx/Maly/OS - all achievements Ulduar - all achievements The atmosphere of the guild is calm and relaxed where we put in resources to help each other. If you whine and %*##! about loot or what not, you need not apply Raiding times are 8pm Wednesday, Sunday and Monday Thank you for reading.Didi12 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 [H10] <Full Throttle> 8/14H SoO-LF Tank/Lock Full Throttle is a casual Hard Mode Guild that was formed at the beginning of Cataclysm by a group of friends who have played games together for years and wanted to form a solid progression focused guild for players who have families and other real life commitments. Our goal is to experience endgame content while it is current and challenging with a minimal raid schedule. We use EPGP as a guideline to loot distribution (loot will be assigned if specific roles require it to further progression). The officer core view loot as a tool to assist in progression nothing more, loot Dramas will not be tolerated. During progression our raid schedule is wed, thurs and sun 8.30-11.30ST ------------------------------- We currently have two spots open and our recruitment needs are: Warlock Pally Tank/Ret OS Other skilled classes will be considered. Geared OS's and alts also a bonus. Contact Chill or Gluteusmaxi in game or apply at fullthrottlebarth.enjin.com -------------------------------- What we provide: A stable raid group with a leadership that combines raiding experience going as far back as classic wow with the maturity of longtime adult gamers. A Drama free environment to play and enjoy World of Warcraft. A guild of mature players who work to understand and play their characters well. -------------------------------- What we expect: Raiders who don't need us to play their class for them. Players who maintain raid readyness on their main raiding toons at all times (fully gemmed/reforged/enchanted to maximise their efficiency in game). Raid consumables (Flasks/Food/Stat boost potions). Maturity when it comes to loot distribution and raid composition. High attendance to our limited raid schedule.Gluteusmaxi55 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 [A]ny casual guilds alive and progressing? Looking to swap a couple of characters into a small casual guild that currently attempts Flex/Normal raids at least 0-1 times a week. Preferably Friday/Saturday/Sunday.Gabrelle2 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 [H] <After Dark> (9/14H) Recruiting 1x Tank Introduction <After Dark> is a small 10man group that focuses on hard mode progression without the long and stressful hours of a hardcore guild. Founded in Wotlk we have been on the "down low" since Wrath up until now in MoP. We aim to provide a fun environment for raiders who show former hard mode knowledge but would rather the stress free environment. Our goal is simple log on to kill hard mode bosses, not care about what anyone else is doing and have fun doing so. Our Progression during MoP Our progression was steady but hindered by the normal 10man problems of recruitment and attendance however we were still able to hold a top 20 rank overall on Barthilas throughout Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgimmar (still in progress). Tier 14 - 3/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4 ToES + Elite Protectors (Pre 5.2) Tier 15 – 9/13H (Pre 5.4) Tier 16 – 9/14H (Still in progress) Our Raid Schedule (AEST) Wednesday, Sunday & Monday 6:45 Invites – 7pm Start – 10pm Finish Recruitment 1x Tank - pref pally Also accepting early applications for WoD Contact Information Website: http://afterdarkbarthilas.shivtr.com/ WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/After+Dark/rating.tier16_10 Server: Horde Barthilas Battletag: vaydren#1806 (best place to contact me for questions)Vaydren19 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 When Bored Run From Horde hahahahahahahahhahaAfar234 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 The Betrayal Has begun....Mozzo43 Feb 1, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 [H] Relinquish the Loot | 13/14 Heroic <Relinquish the Loot> is a progression-orientated raiding guild. We are currently 11/14 Heroic SoO. We are in need of two of the following : Shaman (Ele/Resto) Monk (Mw/Ww) Paladin (Holy) Priest (Shadow) Ideally the applicant will have at least 550 item level, prior progression raiding experience, and a World of Logs parse. However, if you are seen to be a good player then we don't mind gearing and teaching you the encounters. Raiding Schedule Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM server time (GMT+10). Contact Information You can contact me in-game from 6:00 PM onwards, send in-game mail, or send a BattleTag request (Stylist#1333). You may also contact Comapazine (Comapazine#1121) or Gallatea (Gallatea#1685) as well.Stylist51 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Selling X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME. Accepting nothing other than in game gold. (Horde side) Reply here or add me in-game - Kratzy#1231 http://www.wowhead.com/item=35226/x-51-nether-rocket-x-tremeDollarbills3 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 WTS DOTA 2 items. Dragon claw hook!! i am selling my dragon claw hook for who ever plays dota. whisper me in game if interested.Falanik1 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 Defensores Aserota (10 man) recruiting Hi, We are currently looking for raiders to complete our first core group. Will be running flex as well for alts and to help gear people wanting to raid. Raids times are 9PM onward on Thursday, Sunday and Monday Currently looking for 2 tanks pref Blood DK and Prot pally, others will be considered And 2 healers pref Resto druid and Resto Shammy, but again others will be considered We are a very friendly guild of close mates looking to start raiding again, Please feel free to contact me in game on Vanamuel, Xenzertlok or Khalida Thank youVanamuel0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 5 players LF weekend noon raiding guild Hey guys, Me, 2 friends and 2 of my cousins.. Are looking for a weekend noon raiding guild.. Raid that start from 12 noon for both saturdays and sundays... We are a bunch of old raiders that just came back from a long break... We have ran flex together and we are now to the point that we want to start progressing.. We are all quick learners, research the fights and all quality players.. Our mains are all 540+ ilvl.. Here are the list of what we can offer: Player 1) (me) Resto shaman (540) Resto druid (525) Holy priest (510) Holy pally (500) Mw monk (500) Player 2) friend Prot warrior (545) Druid bear (530) Player 3) friend Warlock (540) Player 4) cousin - wont be transferring till 1 month time Arms/fury warrior (570) Player 5) cousin - wont be transferring til 2 weeks time (legndry cape) Hunter (545) We all wanna progress together... So if anyones interested.. We are willing to transfer... Horde only...Teknìq0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 LFM 10m NormL SoO wing 1! Lfm for wing 1 (and maybe 2 depending on how good the group is) of normal soo... Need before greed loot system.. Msg me here if you wanna join or contact me in game.. Jc2ntice#1970 Weekend from 11am Server time Minimum ilvl req = 540 Must have ventNööß0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 (H)Onepercent LF DPS for SoO Hm Progression <Onepercent> is an Australian based raiding guild that was formed during T15. We have just expanded to go 25 man during a guild merger and are recruiting more experienced players to join the ranks. The majority of our core have a long history of raiding, some dating back into to early Vanilla and so we look for people with a similar amount of experience. Our players are respectful of one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to get the most out of their class/role. Objective: Our new target is to recruit experienced players to extend our ranks with people who want to progress in SoO H progression. This will set ourselves up for the next expansion WLOD so we can see the mythic raiding content. Realm (US/EU): Barthilas - PVP Realm Time Zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Raid Times: Wednesday - 8:00PM-11:00PM Thursday - 8:00PM-11:00PM Sunday - 8:00PM-11:00PM We advise that if you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement. It is expected that you try and log on 15 minutes prior to so that the group can be arranged and trash can be cleared while things are being organized. These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 1-2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bring you in permanently or not. Loot Distribution: The loot will be distributed using a simple EPGP system. If you have any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game. Guild applications can be filled out on our website. http://onepercent-barthilas.enjin.com/ Guild Master: Tilley#1199 (Tilley) Officer: Shifty#1344 (Spites)Tilley0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Buying all Hypnotic Dust 100g per stack TLDR : Gimmi Hyonotic Dust plox.Lythx0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 553 Disc Priest 13/14 LF new raiding Guild. Hey guys. Im currently in search of a new raiding guild to call home as my current guild times no longer fit my schedule. I am seeking a casual/progressive guild with raid times in the vicinity of 7pm-11pm AEST but am open to some changes. I am a mature Aussie with a wild side and a competitive gaming nature. For a chat about my current progression or to ask any questions you can either contact me below or in-game @ Yasmynn#1891Yasmynn1 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 555 Lock LF Core Raiding Spot! Greetings, I am a 555 Destro Lock looking for a core spot in an active raiding guild. I have years of raiding experience spanning multiple games. I am currently 10/14 normal due to a late start in MoP and not being able to find a raiding guild. I am a recent transplant as my home server was dead during the hours I play. I am looking for a progression based guild that takes raiding serious but also likes to have a good time. I was a member of the premier raiding guild in Everquest 2 so I know what it's like to bang your head on an encounter over and over again, the thrill is finally getting it done and moving onto the next challenge. What I bring to a raid group is an experienced raider with a positive attitude. I do my research on encounters, come fully optimized with consumables. I am very reliable and show up on time. There are very few nights that I would ever miss and I make sure I inform the raid leader ahead of time on the off chance I cant make a raid. I know I'm a bit behind the curve right now but I make up for it in attendance, attitude, and preparation. Please contact me in game, on this forum, or @ cheeb#1447. Thank you!Norville3 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 LF Pve guild HI, i am a ilvl 553 destro warlock 14/14 exp LF a raiding guild :)Reyhawk4 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Selling Crimson deathcharger Hi, im selling a Crimson Deathcharger. It is the death knight lookalike mount. Current price on the AH is 85k. So pm me in game so we can negotiate a price. P.S This mount currently comes with a free 1- 600 engineering kit!Laztoren1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 Joemeatballs vs Pathel Hes up to his old tricks, who will win the epic battle. http://www.twitch.tv/joemeatballs/c/3528816Joemeatballs18 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 11/14HM, 574ILVL, Holy Paladin LFG Hi, as the title says I am a 574 ilvl Holy Paladin who has done 11/14 HM's. I am looking for a core position in a heroic progression guild. Currently I am on Saurfang but am willing to server and/or faction change. I can raid Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30 server time till 11:30 server time. I would like to find a heroic progression guild with a fun group of people who are here to kill bosses and complete end game content while still having fun. I am willing to drop back a few heroic kills for the right guild with the right group of people. I can provide 99% attendance and a solid knowledge of my class. I constatnly research my Pally as well as talk to other holy paladins to keep up to date on builds etc. If you have any questions or want to know more contact me on tashboo#6896Boo0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 [A] LF 1 Tank & 1 Heal for Normal 10 Man SEA Hi, We are from Alliance Barthilas and we are LF 1 tank & 1 heal to complete our Normal 10 man group for progression in SoO. We currently raid every night from +8 GMT 8:30pm to 12:00am (11.30pm - 3.00am realm time) Please contact Jawxhua through in game mail or whisper or leave a reply in this post.Jawxhua0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 [H] Mercurial Recruiting for WoD (SG/MY/WA) Hello, Mercurial is a newly formed +8GMT guild that comprises of battle-worn veterans and new players looking for a experienced guild that has serious/active players. We've played since Vanilla and raided through BC, WOTLK, Cata and MOP, getting heroic clears in most of the expansions. Currently we're gearing in the 5.4.2 patch and we're looking for people to join us. Old Players who want to come back to WoW but are un-geared, come join us and we can help each other out. And it will be easy to communicate as well. We've got a guild website up and vent servers up, just keep those applications rolling in :) Website: Mercurial.shivtr.com (apply here) GM: Dnz (pm him he is a friendly carebear) Happy holidays!Trianni7 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 [Chosen Few] LFM Weekend noon raiding guild Hey guys, me, a few families and real life friends are transfering over to barthilas.. Were all from nz and we are a bunch of busy people that can only raid weekend noon, around ( 11:30 - whenever. Server Time ).. We will be running flexs and normals everyweek to gear up the guild and then move onto normal then heroics when were capable.. We can do lfr's aswell to help out fresh 90s.. If you are: - mature - no drama - friendly - know basics of the game Doesnt matter if your new to WOW or just getting back.. We just wana have fun and try and finish end game contents without stressing too much.. Were looking for any class atm.. Trying to make 10 for our 10m group.. If you have any questions.. Just comment here or whisper/add my battle tag: #jc2ntice1970 Thanks!Nooß9 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 [H] Fury warrior Looking for guild Hi there, just recently transferred from frostmourne and currently looking for a guild that i can call home and show me the ropes. Interested in ToT/SoO progressionSyrelinara0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Hey krix You're looking fineChill4 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 [H]Warrior LF 3s - 2.1k xp last season. GMT+8 As above, preferred comps are WLS, WMD, KFC. But anything goes.. Geno#1282 hit me up.Pwnz0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 LF Tank for Heroic Progression LF 1 tank for Heroic Progression in SoO. Would prefer one with experience with normal clear but willing to accept others. We currently raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm server time. Guild's name is Acrimonious, and if in game plz contact Flizak either through mail or whisper or leave info in forum here.Flizak0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Possible Xfer LF Stable Raid Grp Good Evening Barthilas, I'm a 543 Discipline priest currently looking for a home with a raiding community, preferably GMT+8. A bit about myself, I've been a player since late BC but only really got into raiding once I hit ICC in WotLK expansion. -MoP- SoO 4/14 cleared (N) ToT 12/12 cleared (N) I was away for the start of Mists and only came back 6 months before the current patch hit. I was a backup raider for my guild and only went back to proper 10 man raids 4 months ago. Due to some internal issues in my current guild, I'm currently searching for a new realm and guild to call home.Seraphic7 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Ret Pally Looking for Raiding Guild Ilvl 557 Retribution Paladin looking for a SoO progression raiding guild that raids at the esstimated following times Friday - 7pm to 10pm QLD time Saturday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm QLD time Sunday - 6pm to 9 pm QLD time Weeknights are subject to be available on varying scales as I have a 2 year old son. My Raid experience is as follows MSV - 5/6 Heroic HoF - 6/6 Normal ToES - 4/4 Normal ToT- 12/12 Normal and 1/13 Heroic SoO - 13/14 Flexi and 10/14 Normal (12/14 Normal EXP guild wiped at less than 5% on Thok and Seigecraft) I am currently in the guild Unreal Redux, I am currently not in a raiding team and have only been invited as a sub for certain bosses. I have had to PUG my way up to my current EXP level in SoO. I'm looking for a steady raiding guild that isn't hardcore but knows how to get things done. I also have an ilvl 520 warlock (Xiliss) on this server if range caster dps is required, and a hunter on Saurfang (Zaufy) ilvl 534 I am willing to transfer if needed.Zauffee1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Possible Xfer LF a new home! I'm looking into the possibility of transferring to Barthilas due to the lack of late night US players on my home server. My late night play times are Barths prime time which is perfect for me. It has always been a struggle finding a raid guild due to my work schedule and I think Barthilas might be the answer! Currently playing a 548 Warlock (14/14 Flex 10/14 Normal 1/14 Heroic) I am 6 Runestones and a few Celestial kills away from my Legendary cloak. I'm looking for a guild that raids starting between 7:30-8:30pm and runs no later than around 11pm server. I am leveling a few alts and will probably switch focus to healing for the next raid tier (if there is one) but definitely for WoD. If I could possibly be a fit for your guild leave a message here or add me @ cheeb#1447 Thanks!Norville1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 546 Mage LF Raiding Guild 9pm onward Hi, I recently moved to Barth to get into a more dedicated raiding guild. I am 13/14 and a competent player. I feel I would be an asset to any guild with my commitment to raiding and availability during the times I am on, as well as knowledge of fight mechanics and willingness to learn / try new strats. I am looking for a guild that preferably has at least 14 / 14 and is looking into heroic content. My availability is generally from 9pm - 12:30am Wed / Thurs and 5pm to 12am Mon / Tues / Fri / Sat. I also have a 534 Guardian druid and 546 Enh Shaman sitting on Deadmaul that I can transfer if needed. Add me for a chat, fooj1987#6469.Fartbomb1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [H] Blue Label 12/14 HM LFM DPS Hello gals and boys, Blue Label is an end game raiding guild that has been around since the burning crusade and has been going strong since wrath and cata. We are now focused on progressing through MoP as fast as we can while trying to have fun. Now to keep up the pace we are required to pick up new members to fill our ranks. We expect people to play their best while having fun. What we expect from you; Attendance - We expected it to be greater than 90%, 100% is what we are looking for. Stable net/Computer - If you dc constantly, you are wasting people's time, yours too. Also it' s mean to make people wait. Attitude - I don't like drama and i bet you won't too. Knowledge/Skill - Should know how to theorycraft, your class inside out, when to hit your buttons and knowing fire hurts and moving out of it asap. And also, what you would expect from us; Progression, A good social group, Criticism to make you a better/stronger player, And also fun. Now if your still interested, our raid times are, 7:30pm to 11pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday. We believe that shorter times means people can focus longer and we get the job done. Right now we currently are in need of, 1x prot warr/pally 1x hunter 2x rogue 1x feral druid 1x warlock 1x dps warrior 1x mage 1x ele shaman 1x balance druid 1x shadow priest if you class is not there, you app may still be considered. It's all up to skill/experience/gear based. Now if you are still interested, feel free to throw an app on http://www.blue-label.org/ Or Pst hanul or naixia in-game for more info Cheers for reading hanHanul499 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 What happened to Barthilas? Took me by surprise when I logged in at 1:18PM today (Monday 20th) Barthilas low pop, Frostmourne high? http://i.imgur.com/Ygj5UiU.jpgSignificant10 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Now recruiting for ToT and progression Hey guys, GreenLynxs is recruiting some casule players to raid with us on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8pm server time. We have vent and currently looking to start ASAP. We are currently looking for healers and tanks. All welcome. DPS are always welcome to be invited. I will be on tonight at about 6pm so feel free to whisper me in game or send a message to me in game or even through here. We have a website thats currently in progress you can also apply there. http://greenlynxs.guildlaunch.com/ Apply there and ill see it all tonight. Thanks guys HellbornkealHellbornkeal0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [H] LF Flex/Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild LFR is obsolete for me, due to my gear. Flex is viable, but PUGing it is inefficient - lately it seems to be full of cowards who leave after one wipe, and those who don't know proper strategy. I'm a 549 Survival Hunter. As a DPS, I know what to do in the SoO fights (and also what NOT to do, ie. not attack Naz during Def Stance). I know the Hunter class and Survival spec very well, and I can output very significant DPS. The Xmas holidays are still in effect, so my attendance can be almost any time. To any prospective guild, let us help each other. If you can assure me a spot on your raiding team, I can give you a team member who knows what to do.Neisya3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 563 Hunter & 555 Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, Me and my partner are currently on Frostmourne 14/14 exp. we Looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild with decent progression we are pretty flexible with raid times etc all in all looking for a relaxing and fun raiding (group) environment. drewski#1740 is my battletag if you have any questions :) CheersOldmâte2 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 DK LF CASUAL RAIDING GUILD currently looking for an active casual raiding guild. quit wow at the start of mop just came back, haven't raided since. HM experienced from last tier of cataclysm. 549ilvl currently gearing up in LFR and flexible. pref 10man and start around 7.40-8.30. add me in game if you want to talk Jaaboong#1610 sorry for bad EnglishJaaboong1 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 530 ILVL Fury warrior LF for raiding guild. Hi, I'm an extremely experienced player looking for any raiding guild. Progress isn't important at this stage but you must be regular in your raids. I'd prefer 25 but I noticed the lack of 25's on this server. I'm raiding oceanic because of my work hours and the fact my girlfriend transferred here. My main is 14/14 H and i'I've decided to try my hand @ a warrior. I'm working on gear daily, but I do believe my dps is above average for my gear level and will only get better.Executiepie1 Jan 21, 2014