Barthilas

Jan 8, 2014 Looking for a new SG-based guild to call home Hey guys, A group of RL friends and I are looking to join a Singapore based Horde guild for the upcoming patch 5.4. Due to personal commitments and stuff that have cropped up, 3 of my current guild raiders will not be moving on to Siege of Orgrimmar. As we are a relatively small guild, we intend to join up with another guild so that we will be able to resume raiding. We are a casual but progression-minded group. Our intended raiding days will be Wednesday and Thursdays, 9 - 11.30pm SG time. Our current roster includes a Blood DK, Fury Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, Shadow Priest, Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin and Mistweaver Monk. As such, we are currently lacking a tank as well as 2 ranged dps. If there're any SG guilds out there who have members interested in joining a casual raid, or wouldn't mind having us, feel free to contact me here or in game. Thanks!Mercadesli8 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 hunter LF raiding guild HM experienced from last tier of Cata, haven't raided since. No PvE gear, no legendary cape. LF 10m raiding guild that starts earliest 8:30pm server.Qonnect19 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 What ever happened to Cameron Sandler? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2gßj0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 [H]Onepercent is LF 1DPS 1Tank for SoO Prog <Onepercent> is an Australian based raiding guild that has recently formed during t15. The majority of our core have a long history of raiding, some back to Vanilla and so we look for people with similar experience. Our players are respectful of one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to get the most out of their class/role. Pots, flasks and food will be provided once passed trial. We use loot council to make sure that loot is distributed evenly and fairly. We advise that you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement. These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 1-2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bring you in permanently or not. Our current priority recruitment needs are: 1x Tank (Warrior/Paladin/DK) 1x RDPS (Ele Sham/SPriest/Mage) Mists of Pandaria Progression T15 12/12 6/13 T16 14/14 NM 1/14 HM Raiding Hours Wed/Thur/Mon 745-11 pm ST Any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game, reply here, add either btag ShaneP#1947 or Tilley#1199 for a chat. Thanks :)Bownèr2 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 [H] Leveling for gold? I've seen some guy posting in trade chat that he levels people from 85-90 at a price of 4k gold per level. I'm assuming this is just through Timeless Isle grinding? Is this a legal trade? Also 4k seems a bit pricey isn't it?Cutaria1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 <Minigame> 10/14H LFM (H) Minigame is a 10 man horde guild on Barthilas with a casual, yet progression focused approach to raiding. Our roster is comprised of 2 teams, both have a mix of ex-hardcore players and casual raiders so we aim for pushing content without the need to raid 5-6 days a week. We are a very social guild and can normally be found on off days playing various other multiplayer games or generally just dicking around on vent. Be warned, if you complain about "PVP on a PVP server" you will be made fun of... a lot. Anyone applying must be switched on with an ability to follow instructions. We use Ventrilo/Mumble as voip servers and using them is a must in raids. We prefer applicants to have good raiding experience but if you can prove that you are switched on, committed and willing to learn we would be more than happy to train you up. Staying out of fire is also a big plus... Currently recruiting: Team 1: Warlock Team 2: Not Currently Recruiting Regardless of what we are recruiting we will always consider exceptional applicants, so if your class isn't on the list and you consider yourself a good player feel free to drop in an app anyway. Raid times: (All times are Barthilas server time GMT+10.) Team 1: Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Team 2: Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm. Sunday 7:00pm - 11:00pm If additional information is needed, I can be contacted @ Chaotic#1338. If not, head over to http://minigame.enjin.com and fill out an application.Chaoticdps37 Jan 4, 2014
Dec 30, 2013 WTB: Level 25 Guild (Horde) Looking to buy lv 25 guild, leave your price here and i'll contact in game Cheers.Dmize0 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 29, 2013 WTB Blade of Hanna Been looking for one for a very long timePalgrave5 Dec 29, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 (H) LF guild 547 rogue 11/14 normal exp Hey guys, Just looking for a guild that is progressing through normal and/or heroics. I am currently in a guild with a bunch of good guys, however there is no permanent spot in raids as they are currently full. I know all the fights for soo. I have good attendance and I am free after 6pm most days, I do however work weekends Friday/Saturday nights once a fortnight. Feel free to add me ingame if you have any questions Tones#6260Toness1 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 WTB Guild 【H】 Looking to buy a guild anywhere between lv 20 - 25. add btag shalom#1629Dessane0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 @<Well Equipped> Hey, stop being dogs to my friends! [Removed] likes to do the below constantly. You invite outsiders from your raid group to HELP you kill bosses you are clearly struggling with, state the loot rules, outsider wins based on said loot rules, j/k give it to a raider cause I'ma dog. This is just to call them out for being dogs, and to be a warning for others going to their raids, you might win the roll, but you wont receive the loot. EDIT: Please take care not to name and shame in the forums - doing so may be construed as a form of harassment, and can lead to a suspension or revocation of posting privileges. Such posts may be edited, removed and/or locked.Rowgan9 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 S Priest + Mage/S Priest LF Raid Guild 535 ilvl Shadow Priest and a 548 Mage LF New raid team. Happy to realm and faction change. Current guild progression is 11/14 Normal. Had a run of bad luck with members showing up on time etc. Looking for both 10 or 25m teams. HainsyElementalzt3 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 (Horde) Shaman looking for Raiding Home Hey Barthilas! My name is Chickenyo and I'm a Restoration Main Spec with an Elemental offspec. I'm interested in/looking for a level 90 Semi-Serious raiding guild to join as soon as I hit level 90, I'm currently 85 as I post this, It'll take me two days at maximum to level to 90 and I'll be in full 496 the same day. Why should I hold a spot or Listen to someone who's level 85? I know what you're thinking, someone who isn't even Max level asking us to hold a spot in their guild when we've got many apps atm. That's because I have an advanced raiding experience. I was in and raiding with guilds in the top 20 kills on Dragon Soul, (Realm boss downs ofc) as both a Holy Paladin and a Protection Warrior What are you going to be able to bring to us that we don't already have or need more of? I can show up on time every raid with everything, I'd level professions to the guild master/raid leader would wish, that means from Alchemy to Herbing to Blacksmithing/Mining, Whatever you need I'm prepared to make it happen for you. For any more information you can reach me In-Game on Barthilas as Chickenyo, You can reach me at ItzLichzor@gmail.com or ingame (btag) at Lichzor#1818 Thankyou for your time!Chickenyo0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Adjacent's RP walk. In short RP walking is epic win and no one does it better than Adj. So what I am doing is letting everyone know I am RP walking the continent of Kalimdor, from Uldum to Nighthaven. All is welcome to join the great one and all horde is welcome to come get smashed. I shall include a rough route of which I will be travelling. I will stick the main roads, because its RP after all. If you wish to find my location (Alliance or Horde) feel free to pst me.Adjacent, Pride of the Alliance. http://i42.tinypic.com/35086ld.png My RP walking path.Notadjacent17 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Alliance side Barthilas I just returned to WoW, and am trying to decide what to do. Continue this current character or re roll horde on barth. Alliance side seems very very dead, I can hardy find anyone, trade chat is pretty much nonexistant. So how is the raiding side of alliance on barth? Is it worth my time leveling on ally side or should i just save myself the trouble and go horde.Wahlok19 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 A Love Letter From Rams to Naixia - <Blue Label> Barthilas http://i.imgur.com/pAVNoho.pngNazulia3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 530IL Warlock LF Raiding Guild Flexi/Norm Horde Barthilas Pst me in game RhinobeastRhinobeast0 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 Is there SG player out there to Play together As Title Say. I'm looking for SG ( Singapore ) player that we can play together! Add Me Flash#1337Steelhearts2 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 @dazzlo and pals. Dear dazzlo and friends, why did you guys just leave out of TB before it was over? Lol so easily beaten.Hayuguyz0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 WTS Scarlet chest/boots Just moved from an unpopulated server. Forgot gold and these are the only things of any value in my bank. Scarlet Chestpiece Scarlet BootsEonami1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 514 ilvl Disco Priest LF 10m Raid Guild I know this is the lazy way to do things but I'm not on enough at the moment to watch chat or hover the forums. So as the title suggest, I'm looking for a 10m raiding guild pref doing SoO. Willing to do a trial run or be a sub. Hope to hear back from someone soon :)Duchey0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 Looking for SoO Heroic Or Normal Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, Our guild is on holidays right now but there is some of us who have no life out side this sick game.... So with that in mind we are looking to raid with any guild that is in need of extra players over the holiday season. Players that are looking for a raid are ------------------------ Snòwy - 571 - Fire Mage - 10/14 Heroic experience Jerrod - 570 ret / 567 prot pally Albireo - 571 - "and free wet blasts of mists in the face" PST the player you will like for your raid. ------------------------- The list will be updated ones I get more feed back from the rest. (PS: we are not looking to join a new guild we will resume our raid schedule on Jan 15th)Snòwy6 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 heroic 25 man siegecrafter prog twitch.tv/joemeatballsJoemeatballs0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 WTB Engineering Kit! ^^ Hit me up in game or down below with prices Btag: vaydren#1806Vaydren0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 [H] Weekly SOO 10m alt run - Sat 21.30 ST Recruiting experienced players for weekly alt run on Saturday Nights, 21.30 server time Currently Main 3/14hc exp Please leave your details belowOobubble0 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Buying Ironhide Mail tmog pieces 2k each For example Ironhide Breastplate need all except head, belt and shoulders. Send COD or PST in game 2000 gold each. ThanksBowflex3 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Irrational Recruiting Irrational, Currently recruiting non nubs for Heroic SOO progression 2/14h. Recruitng Min 550 min itm lvl 1. Resto Shaman/Druid 2.Boomy/Mage With a solid core team we are pushing heroics progression hard, You must show 100% raid awareness and attendance. Raids Times are Wed, Thur and Sun 8:30st to 11:30st. We are not a babysitting service and will not be sitting there holding your hand. You will pull your weight as a raid member or be replaced in the core team. With Irrational being a semi hardcore guild we expect members to play to their full potential but still have fun in a social and fun group environment. Yes we are serious, but all our core members no when to have fun and when it is time to buckle down and kill that boss. So the big question do have the balls to push progression? Show up to raid 15min early ? have exceptional raid awareness ? 100% raid Attendance? Know your class inside and out ? If you have answered yes to all these question above, then submit a in game application to Pulledhard (BT: Zero#1182) Lekzo (BT: Lekzo#1548) or Papafahu (BT: Mzungu#1595)Papafahu5 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 571ilvl UH dk lf H Raiding Guild Hey its shini! I'm a 571ilvl unholy dk currently looking for a good Raiding guild that is doing Soo H progression. I am currently 14/14 N 8/14 H. Also hopeing for a guild that has the same or higher progression than I do. Looking for a good guild that will hopefully not disband or stop raiding. If you would like to talk more then pst me in game. I will be either on my dk or Bm monk Zhoz. BT: Dejan#1155Shînigami1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 LF a tailor who can make Shadoweave Mask! http://www.wowhead.com/item=10025/shadoweave-mask If anyone can make or have this pattern please contact me via this thread or in game message Thank you so much!Supermanlol1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 LF Alliance Raiding guild 552 ilvl hunter and a 545 ilvl prot pally are both looking for a raiding guild =) msg in game or post on this thread if your interested in usMadmiley0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 Exp Sham heals looking for perm guild A or H Hi all. Long time wow player. Looking to xfer to a normal raiding guild. I have been healing since BC and enjoy it. I live in Qld so looking for an Aussie guild. I am 505 ilvl but can get it up quickly if I have a guild to work towards. I'm not concerned if alliance or horde. I Not looking for a hard core guild. Just one that raids 2 to 3 times a week for 2 or 3 hours. Thanks for your consideration.Lplatehealer1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 @Pathel http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9793019859Krixooks21 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Vincicode best warrior on barthilas? Best warrior on barthilas ? I know he is skilledÁntihug18 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 LF 10/25 man raiding guild Hey guys, My mate and I are currently looking for an active raiding guild, focused on pushing through progression in SoO. Currently, our experience is around 11/14 flex and 1/14 normal. We have both recently come back to the game after a 5-6 month absence and are both looking for a core raiding spot, possibly with a guild in a similar situation. Previously, we have cleared content on normal at least in other expansions and are looking to do the same through Seige. Our characters include: 540 ilvl spriest 535 ilvl hunter 530 ilvl prot warrior 520 ilvl rogue Thankyou for your time.Prsn0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Ilv 555 Surv Hunter Lf 10/25man Raiding guild Hey guys, Im currently looking for an active 25 man raiding guild, focused on pushing progression in heroics, and looking to 20 man mythics. Raiding 3 nights a week no later than 11pm. Currently My exp is 14/14 Norm 2/14 Heroic Previous exp this expac follows as. H 6/6 MV H 6/6 HoF H 4/4 TeS H 7/13 ToT During ToT progression, my wife and i were in a bad car accident. I have only just recently started playing agian. Cata- All heroic content cleared Woltlk All heroic content cleared BC: Sunwell cleared Vanilla All cleared bar Nax, Guild disbanded during progression I have vast raiding exp dating all the way back to vanilla, and all roles of the game. I have being the raid leader for many progression guilds, and my proudest acievement was dowing heroic lk on 10 in only 10 man gear at only 10% debuff, getting a realm first. Due to my absense from the game for about 6 months i feel behind on the legendary cloak quest line, i have then since caught up and should have it next lockout. Thanks for your time. Cöheed Btag: Lucas87#1674Cöheed0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 WTB Glyph of the Skeleton! Looking for someone who is able to make or sell this glyph.Vercing0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Wts SwashBuckler Xmog set on Horde! Pst Pst for more infoZexxk0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Are there any alliance guilds left here? I'm not paying $25-30 for no reason. Surely there's a casual guild out there that I can raid with for the next patch?Vìndictus8 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 Alliance raiding guilds Hey everyone, just got back into WoW after a lengthy hiatus. Raiding has always been my reason to play, so I am keen to get back into it. I was just curious if there were any Alliance raiding guilds out there that are looking for people? I'm in no way geared up yet, and will be looking for fairly casual stuff until I finish full time work at the end of the month, but after that I will get into things more hardcore. I know Barth is fairly Horde heavy (I type this as I am getting corpse camped repeatedly), but there must be some alliance out there somewhereeee. CheersTrochilles2 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 World PvP and Guild owned towns. Over the last few weeks I've been thinking off ideas to bring world PvP back to WoW. On the server bleeding hollow, a few guilds have gotten together to start world PvP back up in Azeroth, The basic idea would be that a guild registers on this forum and fill out a form like such. Guild name: Banana Family. Guide server: Frostmourne. Approx Size: 130 Members. Town: Refuge Pointe in Arathi Highlands. Once that is filled out and if the town hasn't been claimed by a guild before hand, then it is now under control off your guild. Now this is where the world PvP will start. There are 2 roads we can go down. 1. The guild can attack any town within the next zone or the current zone you are in at any time, but this may lead to guilds grouping up during a time when they know players aren't online and can't possibly defend the town. 2. You put in a forum post that would say where and when the attack is going to happen, for example. Attacking Guild: Banana Family. Town which the attack is coming from: Refuge Point. Defending Guild: Orange Mafia. Town that is Defending: Hammer Fall. Time off Attack: 7pm server time Thursday. And the opposing guild would then know a rough time off when to expect the enemy instead off just sitting in the middle off arathi highlands for hours on end. Also the times that you can attack will be set in concrete, You can only take another town between 7pm SVT and 1am SVT on any day off the week. Alliances I've also been throwing around the idea off alliances, basically smaller guilds may band together to focus on bigger guilds at hand. We would keep check on alliance and who's in them by using the forum with an application post just like above. This would basically say what the alliance is called and what guilds are apart off it. If you are apart off an alliance you must do your duty to aid other guilds when ever possible. Flying mounts. Flying mounts will be banned, no questions asked. How will we enforce this you ask? Judges Each battle that is being fought must have a Judge. For the early days I will be the Judge for the battles while the battles are still small. The Judge will basically be sent to the area on a flying mount to survey the attacking team and possibly a 2nd Judge to survey the defending team. If you are found to be cheating you will not be given the new town in the chance you take it. Rules 1: No flying mounts. 2: No outside help from guilds that are not in your alliance. 3: Use the forums as much as possible. Report cheats 4: You may only attack the next neighbouring town. 5: We will only be playing on the eastern kingdom for the time being. CRZ It should be more then possible to get guilds from any server to join in aslong as they are in the CRZ group. OFC this would be Frostmourne, Barthilas and Jubiethos etc. Factions At the end off the day, we are all fighting for either the alliance or the horde. For gameplays sake you can't attack the next town over if its owned by an alliance guild and you are also alliance. You will just attack the next town after that if it is horde and so on. Anyway that's a rough draft off what I've been thinking, If you have any ideas just post em up. Also looking for people interested in getting there guilds involved. If you have any questions or want to chat add me on real id. peaches#1216Eruthren3 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTS [Shadowfang] Wanting to sell one Shadowfang. Ultra rare item. Add Tauna#6345Taunnie0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 2200+ Exp Spriest/Warr LF 2k+ RBGs (Oceanic) Title says it all. Looking for an experienced group of dedicated players to push 2k+ with ease on either of my characters, both are fully geared and good to go. Add Umbra#6420 if interested and here are the character armories - Blackmill - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Blackmill/advanced Villëfort - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vill%C3%ABfort/advancedBlackmill0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 [H] LF LW to make Warbear Woolies tip 100g Looking for a leatherworker to make these (Friendly recipe from Timbermaw Hold) http://www.wowhead.com/item=15065/ I have mats, tipping 100g PST IN GAME PLS. THANKS! :) <3Chibiwong0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTS Ruby/Sapp/Jade/Sun Panther + Onyx Hey guys, I'm making Panthers to order, once you PM me I'll invite you into a group and get a JC to make them on the spot. - There is been a lot of "crazy" talk about "duped" mounts, so therefore I'm more than happy for you to witness the creation of the mount. 20,000 Gold each, for these four. (You choose which colour) Sunstone Panther Jade Panther Ruby Panther Sapphire Panther The Onyx is approx 70,000 to 80,000, depending on the material prices on the day. Jeweled Onyx Panther Hit me up in game via Battletag which is stated below, and we'll work something out :) Thanks! Ranku#1543Bóss1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 [H] WTB Riplimb's Lost Collar It's a leather belt BoE that drops from Firelands trash, willing to pay a reasonable price. Whisper me in game if you have one or know someone that does. Thank you.Magnious0 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 Att: Leatherworkers with OCD Pattern: Stormshroud Gloves Hi, - I would like to sell this pattern. - The pattern is no longer available in-game. - Yes, I know it's obsolete and you can obtain the gloves themselves by other means. I am willing to negotiate a modest fee for it's transfer to you, just remember, you are not buying an obsolete pattern but your own peace of mind. It can be transferred via neutral Auction House if you are Horde. Battletag- Krix#1937 or send mail to Krixooks [A]Krixooks3 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [H] Jeweled Onyx Panther on the Auction House Onyx Panther on the Horde Auction house, was created by "Sparro" which states down the bottom. So it's a legit mount. Contact in game if you wish to purchase this item by trade or F2F or if you're an Alliance and wish to purchase, thank you. BNET IS Ranku#1543Bóss4 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 WTB The weapon master glyph ^ just tell me your price. Horde / alliance as long as there is Nuetral AH. horde also might be interested in immunity to my wrath as well as gold for this transaction!Hayuguyz3 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Blade of Wizardry Blade of Wizardry For sale on the Horde side. Message me in game. I'm on during most Australian waking hoursTaunnie0 Dec 4, 2013