Barthilas

Jul 20 HOLY PRIEST LFG 7/9H Holy Priest LFG my main is a warlock that's 7/9H in <Somebodys> made this toon 2 days ago like the way priests heal, I will be iLev 910 tomorrow looking for a raiding guild my days are Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun. looking for a guild that is in heroic already. hit me up on toon named Crushhealz or Crushingdps.Crushhealz2 Jul 20
Jul 19 [H] <Reform> 8/9H LFM <Reform> is a recently split Horde guild at the beginning of ToS. We have a variety of different players and are currently looking for more to fill the remaining slots for a core team to begin mythic progression. Progression: 9/9N, 8/9H, 0/9M Raid Times: 8-11PM Server Time, Wednesday & Thursday Currently Looking For: Melee Havoc DH Ranged EShaman, MM/BM Hunter, Shadow Priest Tanks None Healer Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk Raid Expectations - To bring personal flasks, pots - Personal research of the fights prior to the raid - Discord - Headset and Mic (Don't need to talk) - Able to listen and respond to raid calls - Keep drama outside of raid and in general for guild Addons Required - Deadly Boss Mods - RCLootCouncil Contact: To apply contact Kermit#1125 Make sure you have some logs to present as we will be checking your experience prior to applying.Warpzone3 Jul 19
Jul 18 Ssss ...Pon35 Jul 18
Jul 18 Hunter and Priest LFRG Hi there, Myself and a friend are currently looking for a new home, after deciding we would like to return to the horde, after raiding NH as Alliance. We're both currently around 915 in ilvl, and both are 7/9H in ToS. We're after a guild that is fun to be around, while raiding 3 days a week, Wed, Thur, Sun/Mon around 8p-10:30p (Server time) and looking to hit up Mythic ToS, with out the need to pug people. We both come to all raids fully prepared, with near 100% attendance. We both strive to get the most out of our characters, and keep up to date with the latest changes occurring. We can provide logs and toon names on request. If there is anything you wish to know feel free to drop us a line and we will answer.Goyja4 Jul 18
Jul 18 912 Destro lock LF gmt+8 raids Hi guys, 912 Destro lock with experience playing a warlock since vanilla looking for a guild to raid with, My availability is from 8:00PM GMT+8 (10:00 ST) onwards. if you're interested in having a chat add bone0#1267Dependents2 Jul 18
Jul 17 911 Resto LFGuild Looking for raiding guild. Am 9/9n and 3/9h tos Looking to raid 2/3 nights a week. +10gmtHeavensentt3 Jul 17
Jul 15 8/10 M Healer lf ToS PROGRESSION Hey all, Just putting out the feelers to find a new home for ToS. I have 8/10 M NH experience, with some attempts on both Elisande and Gul'dan under my belt (but no kills) and 3/3 Mythic ToV. Ideally looking for a home that raids 3 (potentially 4) nights a week depending on the circumstances and goals of the guild. Ideally i'd like to clear the content while it is current and any potential rewards can be earnt for the team. I'm open to playing any healer class/spec, however in saying that i want to note that gear wise my most geared is Resto Druid, followed by Holy/Disc Priest (not super comfortable with Disc, but i'm sure i could learn it with more practise). I also have a hpal at about 900 ilvl. Other than that the other classes and specs would need to be finished levelling/gearing/grinding AP which i am up for doing if the home is worth it. Ideally i would also like to be able to offer an offspec on whatever character i play so that i can allow for some flexibility where need be. If you would like to talk further please respond here or add my btag: Staele#1310 and i'd be happy to chat. I have some resto druid logs available as that's what i have been raiding on mainly and am happy to give some links to those who may want to see. Ultimately my preference is to play my holy priest. Cheers.Aeryn2 Jul 15
Jul 13 +8 GMT Raider looking for home G'day, It's tough trying to find times in this zone, however I noticed a few posts here so thought I'd try my luck. Currently 912 Fury @ Rank 54, with Prot OS at 910 @ Rank 48. I've recently come back from a study break and the one thing I do is love to raid!! Anything after 7:30PM +8 would be ideal...currently I'm starting at 7 which is a bit rushed trying to get kids organised :( Also have had a few years experience on my warlock who I am in the process of gearing up. I'm an older chap so I've been around the block a couple times, as long as you're fair I'm happy. I look for a home where I can park myself and become part of the furniture. I'm the kinda guy that will say "sure" when someone asks for help. My job lets me browse lots of forums during the day so I stay current with class and raid updates. Hit me up on Zakalwei#6144 for a chat if you want a dedicated and committed player and raider. Hope to chat to some rad folks soon :)Instagram2 Jul 13
Jul 13 H 922 MW/920 Guardian LF Guild Hello, Me and a friend are currently looking for a new established guild that can house a MW and Bear tank currently on Horde Barth looking for the right guild for raiding and mythic + We would like to raid 7:30 Server time onwards and would like to stay horde We both have a good amount of raiding experience We finished 12/13 M HFC then killing archimonde the first night of pre patch. We both finished NH 10/10H 6/10 M and are currently 7/9H ToS, But we want something a bit more What you can expect from us is, Know our class and continue to improve ourselves Able to take constructive criticism Watch and learn new boss fights prior to raid night Good attendance Not fuss over loot if it would benefit the raid team as a whole be able to work as a team Keeping our off specs up to a raiding standard Being vocal when needed What we are hoping for in a guild Not to be recruited for the bench A non toxic raiding environment A already established raid team Good leadership Fair loot that benefits the raid and not just passed around a few "favored members" No "cliques" we love doing MPs with everyone!! If you are able to take us two in Maccas#11933 JellyFox#11923Máccas2 Jul 13
Jul 12 Cold and scared, LF Guild 922(927bag) Demonology lock LF Guild for Mythic ToS. Completed 9/9H, second week, and now looking for progression!Dotfactory2 Jul 12
Jul 12 [H] <Zero Empathy> 9/10M 1/9M 8/9H LFM <Zero Empathy> is about being efficient and getting down to business in raids while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We have a community of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and always aim to challenge/improve each other. If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H 9/10M 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- All Range Dps - All Tanks - Closed Healer - Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid, MW monk Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. If you cannot make 3 nights or commit to a raiding schedule all the time we offer raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Also your welcome to join us on our weekend runs. As a raider we require from you: -Discord -Working headset and mic (you don’t need to speak) -Pots, flasks, food -A good attitude -An understanding of progression fights Addons we require: -RCLootCouncil -ExorsusRaidTools -WeakAuras -DBM/BigWigs Rules: - We dislike drama in the guild environment and our raid teams. - We try to maintain a friendly and focused raid environment and keep toxicity to a minimum. - Progression focused raiding with minimal downtime and focused raiders (pots, flasks, food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research fights - We value interclass interaction and members who love to talk and theorycraft. - We encourage every member to carry their own weight in raid and to perform to the best of their ability. - Encourage asking for help, be that rotation or gearing or mechanics. - Be able to take constructive criticism and listen to other perspectives. - We maintain a respectful environment between both our teams. What do we do when we’re not in core raids: Raids: -On Friday night we run fast tos normal for core members and suitable alts -We also run Occasional Mythic EN and Tov runs - Old content raids on Saturday nights A active mythic plus community So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above. Also with Tos coming up we are excited for the challenges ahead! There’s always something going on here at Zero Empathy. Want to join us: Apply on our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com/ Kill videos: http://zeroempathyguild.com/index.php?site=videos Contact: Guild Master / Raid Leader of Zero Empathy- Shara#1861 If you’d like to see us in action here are our streamers in the guild: https://www.twitch.tv/sharazeroempathy Thanks, have a nice day :)Sharayice75 Jul 12
Jul 11 H 920 Guardian LF Guild Hey all, Looking for guild that raids ideally around 7-10 svt 2-3 nights a week (somewhat flexible on this) 8/9H 1/9M exp Also have 900 ilvl 55 traits alt tanks Prefer add on btag to talk Squishynz#1785Hookfang0 Jul 11
Jul 11 (A) <ARUS> LFM ToS [Arus] is a Perth Based, progression guild looking for long term members. 9/9N 5/9H ToS. Raiding Thurs / Sun / Mon @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Tanks: FULL Healers: FULL DPS (Melee): DPS (Ranged): Social Members are welcome! NB: We are on Caelestrasz / Nagrand Realm.Hybernate0 Jul 11
Jul 10 <Restitution> Recruiting Raiders <Restitution> is a newly formed guild Looking to bolster our numbers and get into TOS Raiding. Eventually into Mythic. Outlook We are looking for dedicated players willing to put in the hard yards when we are raiding, but also be able to have a joke. We have a fairly laid back attitude towards everything except Prog. Expectations There aren’t alot of expectations with our members, the only things we do expect is to be friendly towards other guild members, (banter is encouraged) and putting the guild before other things (IRL Stuff not included) Raiding The times we raid are 8:00-11:00 PM Wed, & 8:00-10:30PM Sunday (Server time). Our Raiding goals are to reach Mythic, and start on Progression ASAP. Recruiting We are Taking applications for all roles atm. All applications will be considered If you are interested or would like to know more contact -Kaboos909#1615 -WebbahAUS#1543Kilhander1 Jul 10
Jul 9 892 Prot Warrior LF Guild Hey everyone, returned to the game and transferred to Barthilas after my heroic guild disbanded after ToV. LF a 2-3 night H guild, prefer to tank but can bring dps to the table (have similar geared Boomy). Unable to make Monday nights. Please add Fastoresh#1500 to contact me!Fastorèsh1 Jul 9
Jul 8 [H] Tidal-Barthilas 1/9M Recruiting <Tidal> is a newly formed guild on Barthilas horde seeking dedicated players to continue our ToS progression heading into mythic. We regularly run M+ and other content and provide an engaging guild environment. Progression: The Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9M Recruitment: Our main priority is a solid Restoration Druid, Shadow Priest, and Balance Druid. All exceptional players are still encouraged to apply regardless of whether their class/role is not listed. Raid Times: All times are server time (AEDT UTC+10) Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday 7:30pm - 11:30pm An optional Monday raid may be added and additional time may be added during the first week of progression. Contact: If you would like anymore information please contact Scylin - Aidan#1119 To apply go straight to our website https://www.tidal-guild.com/Kehlani1 Jul 8
Jul 5 [H]Unreformed 9/10N. {2 day Raid Week} LFM. Unreformed is a heroic raiding guild comprised of experienced raid members. We raid 2 nights a week (Wednesday and Sunday) and always aim to maintain both a friendly and driven attitude when working our way through content. Players who join are expected to know their class and be able to assess their own preformance for self improvement. Players are also required to have all appropriate gems and enchants and all relevent pots/food ready to go for raid. Tanks We are currently recruiting 1 tank, healer/DPS offspec preferred. Healers Will look at all reasonable healer applications. DPS Recruiting all DPS, however ranged is preferred. Contact Alkaladar WarsfeilAlkaladar3 Jul 5
Jul 5 <Sombodys> 9/9N 5/9H <Somebodys> 9/9N 5/9H Recruiting 2 Warlock/Spriest and 1 paladin ret/holy offspec 910+ilev min, Raid times are 7:30-10pm sever Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.Crushingdps0 Jul 5
Jul 4 <Deeps Out> - LF Casual M+ Tank(s) Deeps out for Harambe are a Mythic Raiding Guild looking for casual M+ tanks who are capable of 2/3 chesting +15 or higher keys but who don't have time to commit to raiding set hours. We have a lot of capable DPS and healers but like a lot of guilds only have a limited number of geared tanks to do carry runs and high keys. Currently we hold the following accolades: - World First (and only) +22 completed - World Fastest completed +21 in time - 5 of the top 10 M+ runs on Barthilas In terms of Raid progress we are currently 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M TOV, 10/10H NH. We do a lot of guild activities outside of raid times and have a very active guild discord which is a fun place to be. As a casual player you are also welcome to come to off-nights and farm content. If you are a casual tank who is capable of 2/3 chesting +15 keys but doesn't have time to commit to raiding we'd love to have you! Please reach out to an officer in-game or reply here with your details. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Deeps+out+for+Harambe Contacts: Pendulous (Pendulous#11550) Thedubbs (Rdubbsz#1560) Drøw (Caketown#6429) Unzo (Unzo#11160)Pendulous1 Jul 4
Jul 3 <Moist> Recruiting DPS / Healers (ToS 7/9H) <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can be serious when required to, but can also fit in to a fun raiding atmosphere Information: Current Progression: EN: 7/7M - ToV: 2/3M - NH: 9/10M - ToS: 7/9H Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Recruitment: Healers: (Shaman/Druid/Priest/Monk) DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Rogue. All other ranged dps encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar3 Jul 3
Jul 3 [H] Tidal-Barthilas 2/9M Recruiting! <Tidal> is a newly formed guild on Barthilas horde seeking dedicated players to continue our ToS progression heading into mythic. We regularly run M+ and other content and provide an engaging guild environment. Progression: The Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 2/9M Recruitment: Our main priority is a solid Restoration Druid, Shadow Priest, and Balance Druid. All exceptional players are still encouraged to apply regardless of whether their class/role is not listed. Raid Times: All times are server time (AEDT UTC+10) Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday 7:30pm - 11:30pm An optional Monday raid may be added and additional time may be added during the first week of progression. Contact: If you would like anymore information please contact Scylin - Aidan#1119 To apply go straight to our website https://www.tidal-guild.com/Kehlani0 Jul 3
Jul 1 [H] Tidal-Barthilas 1/9M Recruiting! <Tidal> is a newly formed guild on Barthilas horde seeking dedicated players to continue our ToS progression heading into mythic. We regularly run M+ and other content and provide an engaging guild environment. Progression: The Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9M Recruitment: Our main priority is a solid Restoration Druid and Restoration Shaman. All exceptional players are still encouraged to apply regardless of whether their class/role is not listed. Raid Times: All times are server time (AEDT UTC+10) Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday 7:30pm - 11:30pm An optional Monday raid may be added and additional time may be added during the first week of progression. Contact: If you would like anymore information please contact Scylin - Aidan#1119 To apply go straight to our website https://www.tidal-guild.com/Kehlani0 Jul 1
Jul 1 Tomb 7/9N <Somebodys> <Somebodys> are 7/9N Tomb looking for a HEALER for tomb progression. (must be 900+ 52 traits min) Raid times are 7:30pm sever Monday & Thursday, though we will be looking at adding an additional raid day down the track. please have some Logs ready for me to see. /w Crushingdps in game or anyone else online in guild to get hold of me or add me on Crush#1412Crushingdps3 Jul 1
Jun 30 [H] Severity - 9/10 [H] - Ranged/Healer We at Severity aim to maintain end game content at a semi hardcore level, whilst enjoying the game for what it is. We raid 2 nights a week (Wednesday and Sunday 7-10 server time, 6 hours total), our current guild members have 13/13 mythic HFC experience as well as previous experience in top 100 guilds from vanilla all the way to WoD Current Progression: Nighthold[H] - 9/10 Nighthold[N] - 10/10 Trial of Valor[N][H] - 3/3 Emerald Nightmare[M] - 4/7 Emerald Nightmare[N][H] - 7/7 Previous Progression: ToT[H] – 8/13 Pre 5.4 SoO[M] – 13/14 Pre 6.0 - 14/14 Post 6.0 HM[M] - 3/7 We are currently recruiting: Tanks Closed Range 1-2 - Mage or warlock Melee Closed Heals 1 - Pally If your class is listed as closed and you think you are mythic ready/exceptional please dont be shy to app as we look at all apps What you can expect from us <Severity> prides itself on being a friendly and well-rounded guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and the US. We hold regular meet ups in both Australia and New Zealand where players can meet up with fellow guildies as well as special events for expansion release days and other notable in game dates. We aim to have a drama free environment with good leadership, management and raid progression. We all enjoy each other’s company and consider ourselves to be as a solid team of like-minded individuals with the goal of having fun and killing bosses. We also enjoy playing other games together such as the Battlefield Series, Dota 2, Overwatch, SWTOR and many more We maintain that players wishing to join show good raiding qualities, these include: • Good people skills • Ability to take constructive criticism and advice • Good knowledge of the game, your class, your spec and a good history of raiding. • A Stable internet connection, computer and good UI • Ability to identify mistakes, learn from them and accept responsibility for them. • Always looking to improve on your skills • We are a close-knit team and none of us tolerate bull!@#$ drama, Arseholes need not apply • A good sense of teamwork and working as a team. If you feel that severity would be a good fit for you please add an officer on battle net for a chat Contact information: If you have any questions that can’t be answered by this forum post or our website please feel free to add one of our Officers. Bulldozer - M1dGeT#1466 Monksdemon - zasz#1257 Raiynne - Raiynne#1442 Varrith - Arrith#1533 Zero - zero#12929Raiynne1 Jun 30
Jun 29 899 lock LF exp raiders Hi guys, I've played a warlock since vanilla through all end game content at the highest level on multiple warlocks, I'm not currently geared as i took a break at the start of this XPAC though i did content tour the Nightmare for a heroic clear. I'm from Perth Western australia and can raid most nights after 8:00 GMT+8, I'm not interested in transferring to alliance as i hate the aesthetic. My ILVL is 899 and am willing to server transfer, it's noteworthy to mention that i do not yet have a second legendary and gearing is coming along quickly. If you're keen for a chat or are looking for a competent, consistent and overly competitive RDPS, Hit me up here or add my BNET tag - bone0#1267 and we can chat in game :)Dependents1 Jun 29
Jun 29 2 Nights-3/9 H-Mythic Prog Guild <Vacuity> Barth Horde. 7/7 M EN, 3/10 M NH, 9/9 N ToS, 5/9 H ToS Wednesday 7:30-10PM ST - Monday 7:30-10PM ST. Hey everyone. <Vacuity> Are currently recruiting to strengthen our roster heading into ToS. We're in need of any strong DPS! We are looking for reliability and commitment above all else! As our Night Hold progression slows down, our plans are to have a short break from progression raiding as we prepare to seriously progress ToS mythic in a much more efficient and swift manner. Until ToS' release we are clearing heroic each week, where most gear goes to waste. So we're looking to anyone that is perhaps looking to get back into raiding or missed out on this tier to come in and put some of that gear to use! We are more than happy to help gear up any committed, skillful players in the coming weeks before ToS. We of course are also very interested in any currently active raiders who are looking to take the step up to mythic level or perhaps a step back down to a more casual, yet serious 2 night a week guild. We boast a very active roster of raiders with near constant mythic plus runs happening within the guild, with many high teens keys being completed each week. We also have an extremely active and fun Discord channel. Also spots available for pure mythic + players! For more information and a potential invite, add my Btag; Bewm#11753Dewmguard9 Jun 29
Jun 29 [H] Barth <Kazoku> 6/9 H ToS LF Dps (GMT+8) <Kazoku> is a GMT+8 raiding guild on Barthilas (Horde) currently looking for committed and competent players to join us for progression. About the raid group As we are mostly working adults, the raid strives to be mature, respectful, friendly and progressive in our approach to clearing content. Raid timing Wednesdays and Mondays: 9pm - 12am (GMT +8). Recruiting (Edited 29/06/2017) Melee Dps x1 (Advantageous if you have a healing or tanking offspec) - Windwalker Monk - Feral Druid - Warrior - Enhancement Shaman Ranged Dps x2 (Advantageous if you have a healing offspec) - Balance Druid - Elemental Shaman Expectations from us As a player - Respect other raiders - Able to commit to raid timings, barring exceptional circumstances - Be competent in your class - Come for raids prepared (Fight knowledge, preparation of consumables, readiness of gear) Your in-game character - Minimum Artifact level: 52 for MS - Minimum gear ilvl: 900; >910 preferred *If you're below the requirements, we're still open to gearing you up. Attitude matters more. If all of the above sounds good, you're welcome to contact me to have a chat in-game @ gdjob#6368. Alternatively, you can leave a message below and I'll get back to you when possible. That said, we welcome casuals and socials too! Thanks for taking the time to read the post!Mercadesli23 Jun 29
Jun 29 911 Enh sham look for guild BARTH 911 ilvl enhance shaman 5 conc looking for 2-3 night a week raiding guild. currently 5/9H ToSStormsmash0 Jun 29
Jun 29 912 Mage LF 2 night SG raiding guild Please get back to me <3Ðeathbymilo3 Jun 29
Jun 29 [H] Frost Mage looking for raiding guild Hey! Returned to WoW just recently and swapped mains from DH to Frost mage. I have experience in raiding where I was with Chobaks back in the Emerald Nightmare tier, reaching #4 server as a guild! Looking for a decent guild to prog ToS next patch, availability is very flexible. Thank you!Waker3 Jun 29
Jun 28 ... ...Concordia1 Jun 28
Jun 28 <The Rejects> Barth Horde Hey guys <The Rejects> are a new guild on barth horde that are looking to recruit all players to bolster our ranks.. Raiding and PvP events are being planned for the future when we have enough members.. This guild was formed by 2 IRL friends with the intention of eventually raiding and PvPing and making new friends if this guild sounds like you guild Whisper me on btag (potter409#1177) or in game (Zyonia)Zyonia0 Jun 28
Jun 28 help cant get in i cant get in it says its incompatible is there maintenance cause I cant see any notification on my login screen help please??Nonottheeyes0 Jun 28
Jun 27 913 DH Tank LF raiding guild! No longer looking!Demeng0 Jun 27
Jun 26 no longer relevant. can't delete :/ no longer relevant. tyKaleiha0 Jun 26
Jun 26 LF SG GUILD resto shammy/brewmaster monk Brewmaster Monk/Resto Shammy currently 3/10M LF Singapore Guild that raids twice per week late night due to work commitments. No preferences on how far the guild is currently in terms of progression, so as Long as the guild has a mindset to go far, do not mind growing with the guild Raiding performance: Not dumb Won't die to stupid !@#$ Got brains to flask Won't Mia from Raiding Please hit me up on Amon#11119Impact1 Jun 26
Jun 25 Power leveling 101 Twink Power leveling. Balance druid/Bm hunter. 100-110 boosts. Prices - 15k a level with boas 20k a level without boas Add Jizzle#11264 on Bnet for more info. Alliance only, gold accepted on multiple servers.Arex2 Jun 25
Jun 25 [H] <Autistic Screeching> ToS Recruitment. About Us. <Autistic Screeching> is a small group of ex Mythic raiders returning to the raiding scene during this raid tier, We are highly motivated in high end progression, without the 16 Hr a week requirement. What are we looking for? We are looking for like-minded individuals who will come to raid on time, and prepared with the equipment and knowledge required to make the time spent raiding efficient and enjoyable for all those in the raid team. Recruitment Since we are returning, we're looking for highly skilled and knowledgeable playing of all roles and classes. To be successful you will need to display to us your experience and skills during a 3 raid session (trial) Raid Times Wednesday - 7.30 PM to 11 PM ST Thursday - 7.30 PM to 11 PM ST Feel free to add the following BattleTag, or Join the discord: Jackyjack#6619 https://discord.gg/QmPTteUThiccboi0 Jun 25
Jun 23 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 10/10 heroic NH. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11ish pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein8 Jun 23
Jun 21 [H] <Revendus> 10/10H recruiting <Revendus> is looking for players of all shapes and sizes to join us in this adventure that is Legion! We have our own Teamspeak server and are currently looking for players who are interested in doing just about everything that Legion has to offer. Our main focus is to make sure everybody experiences raid content whether you're new or old to the game! We want to fit everybody in and leave nobody in the dust. We are mainly looking for ranged dps and healers but all classes shall be considered. The raid times as it stands are: Monday & Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm ST (Server Time) We use a loot council as a form of distribution so everybody gets loot as fairly as possible. So based off this short introduction, if you're interested in joining our ranks then please don't hesitate to PM me in game or add any of our officers through BNet: Erna#6130 Tea#6434 Everce#6766Ernapanda2 Jun 21
Jun 21 Tanking - pally or Druid Just wondering on your thoughts, pros vs cons on 7.2.5 port pally vs a guardian Druid for m+ pushing and raiding progression, I have both classes sitting around the 885 Ilvl, cheersShofli0 Jun 21
Jun 20 <Sealed> selling M+ & Tomb carries. <Sealed> are selling m+ carries for your weekly cache loot. Do a +15 starting from this wednesday (21/6/17) to start getting higher ilvl loot from weekly cache. +15 carry (the new cap for weekly chest loot), assumed to be 930 loot from cache (mythic tomb gear) but not confirmed. Definitely going up from current though. =160k Can negotiate prices if you wish to run higher or lower for whatever reason (gear/AP etc.) Also taking down any interest for heroic personal loot tomb sales starting in the next few weeks on friday nights. Probably offering both 8/9 and 9/9 heroic in 2-3 weeks time. Can be contacted in-game or on bnet if you are interested. Omnijudge in game LordAverage#1196 on bnet.Omnijudge0 Jun 20
Jun 19 [H] <Frisky> 7/7m, 3/3m, 9/10m Currently 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH; looking for dps and heals for Mythic NH. Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for Tanks: FULL Healers: Open, DPS Offspec is also a plus. Melee DPS: Open. Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Boomkin. All exceptional players will be considered. Minimum ilvl 900 with 50 artifact traits. All other classes will be considered. What we expect - Consistent attendance to raid nights - Knowledge of class that you are playing - Prior research to raid encounters - Able to accept and learn from criticism - Not create drama - Listen and demonstrate what is asked of you - Be prepared for raid Please fill in this little 'about me' for us to get to know you if you are interested in our guild :) https://goo.gl/forms/ia9WzCcqtcAUjqfh2 Add any officer to chat: Purfect#1186 Cookie#12895Riyek29 Jun 19
Jun 16 H <Creative Juices> Recruiting 6/10M NH Barthilas Horde - <Creative Juices> We are looking for a few people to fill out and strengthen our roster for ToS. We raid Mon, Wed and Thurs from 8:00pm to 11:00pm AEST (Server Time). Guild Introduction Creative Juices - Barthilas is an oceanic casual raiding guild that has traditionally focused on clearing heroic content quickly whilst dipping our toes into Mythic content. More recently we have formed a solid roster of dedicated raiders and now consider ourselves a Mythic raiding guild who tries to progress as far into a raid tier as possible. Whilst our roster is a mix of new and ex hardcore raiders. We still maintain a fairly relaxed approach to raiding. We expect our core raiders to show up to at least 80% of raids but understand that "life happens" and that you may need to take a night off for kids, work or to have a rest. Creative Juices is also a very social guild with a lot of our team looking to push Mythic+ keys on a Friday night (M+ Fridays!), alt runs on off nights and PVP throughout the week too. So we welcome casuals that don't focus on PVE to join us as well (so feel free to bring a friend). Recruitment Needs Currently we are looking for the following classes and specs; Tanks - 1 x Tank (Preferably Protection Paladin, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight or Brewmaster Monk). Please note: We run a rotating schedule between our 3 main tanks. It is required that applying tanks have either a 900+ ilvl dps alt or a DPS offspec Healers - 1 x Resto Shaman - 1 x Holy Paladin - 1 x Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS - 1 x Warlock - 1 x Mage - 1 x Shadow Priest Melee DPS - 1 x Rogue - 1 x Windwalker Monk For recruitment enquiries please contact or apply on our website (link below). Ranged DPS - Varo84 #1582 (Battle ID) or Lilvaro / Varõ (in game) Melee DPS - Warphenixx / Warslocks (in game) Healers and Tanks - Skrublet / Skrubb / Skrub / Skrubbie (in game) If you want to know more about us; - Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/23221 - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Creative+Juices - Our Guild Website: http://creativejuices.wowhordes.com/Lilvaro0 Jun 16
Jun 15 100 -110 power leveling prices 101 twink selling normal dungeon carries / power leveling. Simply zone into the dungeon and afk if u want 2, or feel free to skin / loot things as we go (ideal way since u can make a bit of coin from skinning while we go / get bloods of sargeras depending on ur skinning rank) or to speed the run's up even more we can do random dungeon ques (will also get 35 ap per random que as well as hidden chests which could be a bonus 200 ap or 450-550 order hall resources) If you are a outlaw rogue you guys are lucky enough to get the drop chance of hidden artifact skin from nelf's lair You may be thinking why get a 101 twink to carry me? 110 player with gear would be faster.. pretty much everyone says this to me but the great thing about wow is that i can have a 885 ilvl 101 that can have retarded stats EG 110% mastery un buffed.. not only that but in dungeons our 840 ilvl + gear scales up were as the 110 player stays the same. Now ur thinking ok so you can do god like damage and pretty much 2 shot bosses but how do you stay alive if you are to get hit, this is where leech comes into play as a % of the damage i deal heals me and when i'm doing stupid amounts of damage i heal myself for stupid amounts. Price list per level - 30k 100-110 - 280k heirlooms go up to 110. takes roughly 2 half hours for 10 levels with them equipped any question or looking to book a run in please contact me on my B.tag jewpowers#1897 if I'm not online please feel free to leave a message in the discord channel https://discord.gg/Dn9uTPqDewbank2 Jun 15
Jun 15 DADCORE - 2 nights per week mythic raiding DADCORE Raid times: wed + thurs 8-11pm svt / sydney time Requirements: - 900+ ilvl - Concordance trait by tomb release - Gems / Enchants - Up to date class knowledge - Commitment to both raid days. 90% attendance expected - one geared and practised alt / be willing to make one Roles needed: - 1 x tank with viable dps offspec (prefer non dk) - Range: Lock / Boomie / Spriest / Mage / Ele sham - Melee: Enhance / War / Feral / Rogue / Dh / WW - Heals: 1 x heal with strong dps offspec or dps alt Goals: You should be serious about your commitment, the best way to achieve team goals is to have a team who is there every week, you should log onto wow more than raid times, so you can stay competitive. The goal is to push forward together in a fun environment. Contact: Stranger#6450 bnetRookdawg0 Jun 15
Jun 13 [H] TEDDY BEAR MAFIA - Wants YOU for ToS! :D One of the long established and greatest guilds on Barthilas is looking for reliable and sexy healers & DPS for our Wed,Thur & Mon 7pm SVT core raid group! Currently 10/10H NH & getting ready to smash ToS! We're a no BS, no drama group of players who play to have fun and get things done. We've been around since forever, creating a tight knit and welcoming guild environment for everyone. A sense of humour and chill attitude is a must ;D If you're interested in joining or just want to know more please feel free to pm me (Illidana), Anoteros, Muffinx or ask any Teddy Bear Mafia guild member about joining :) ThanksAnoteros0 Jun 13
Jun 12 <SUPREME> Sg/My guild 4/10m LFM <SUPREME> of NA-Barthilas (Oceanic), Horde are currently recruiting to strengthen our roster to progress towards ToS Mythic. We are a GMT +8 guild looking for players who wish to excel in their class and role and constantly improve themselves. We are mostly Singaporean and Malaysian and welcome anyone reliable, trustworthy and respectful of others. Current raid timings are: 9pm - 11.30pm (GMT+8) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Current recruitment drive: Ranged dps - 2 Tanks - 1 Healer - 2 Core Expectations: Make the time and effort to turn up for scheduled raids. Everyone to carry their own weight in the raid, no raid slot should be taken for granted. Contact us for tryouts at: Declay #1785 FayTz #1817 NoParkingLot #1602Unkillerbull1 Jun 12