Barthilas

Feb 26 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm.AEDT Recruiting DPS mainly looking for Spriest hunter lock mage or ww monk classes just a couple more short of a mythic/heroic raiding 20 man team come join a experienced team. Add me to set up a raid trial or even just a chat about things thank you Mickyd#11180 PS will consider any Class that is logging well and have awesome experienceKnawty1 Feb 26
Feb 26 (H) <GTFO The Mailbox> 10/10N 9/10H NH LFM Introduction to the Guild GTFO The Mailbox was a long standing Singaporean guild of closely knitted friends from Jubei'Thos. We have been raiding at a semi-hardcore level since Cataclysm, with decent results; placing top 20 in realm at times. With our recent move to Barthilas, we are looking to expand our guild with like minded individuals who are keen to raid in a fun and relaxed environment without forfeiting progression. We currently have a solid core of 15-16 players who have been around since WOTLK. If you apply, we'll definitely trial you with our core team to see if you mesh well. Our priority is to find raiders who are committed and have a positive attitude, playing your class well is secondary and is a bonus. Raid Timings We currently raid on two days and are looking to expand to 3 or 4 once we have a stable roster to push Mythic. Current Raid Times Friday: 10PM SGT (GMT +8) Saturday: 10PM SGT (GMT +8) Recruitment Our tank roster is currently full, however we will be accepting all applicants. We believe in giving all applicants an equal chance and a minimum of one trial raid is our promise to every single applicant. High Priority: 1) Healers with DPS Offspecs (Mistweaver Monks, Resto Shamans) 2) Mages (Fire/Arcane) 3) Plate DPS (Unholy/Frost DK, Arms/Fury Warrior, Ret Pally) 5) Any Ranged DPS (Hunters etc) If your class isn't listed above, please still consider applying! We value attitude and skill above all, and if you prove that to us, we definitely have a spot in our guild for you. Future Plans As our guild has primarily been doing 10 man raiding since Cata, our core roster has not developed to the extent where we can attempt Mythic content. However with this recruitment cycle, we hope to acquire more players to push Mythic content in either Nighthold or 7.2 Please add Krypt#6127 for any further enquiries.Fivebearslee3 Feb 26
Feb 26 tank + healer looking for a H raiding guild Experienced tank and healer looking for a raiding guild that has mythic aspirations. Free wed/thurs/sun. Healer is a holy priest, tank is either druid/pally/DH/warrior returning to game after a break, currently 9/10H, past tier mythic raiding experience.Aethismo3 Feb 26
Feb 26 <H> Rank 1 server Prot LF M guild As stated in the title I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild. What you can expect from me I have been playing WoW since release, and have a deep understanding of how to play and what is expected from a raider. I will show up on time with appropriate consumables. I will use any type of comms and be vocal if required. I will keep my gear up to date through farming appropriate content and I will always know how fights work before stepping into raid. My Experience In this current patch I am 7/7M and 2/3M and 3/10M. I am a 900 Prot. I Have Raid led, Shot called and created strats and compositions. Previous to this expansion I have cleared all Mythic Content since SOO. And Raided in such guilds as Avast, Wild Card. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/30/latest/#class=Warrior&spec=Protection What i expect from the guild Raid Times that suit me. Monday 7-12ST Wednesday 7-12ST Thursday 7-12ST Sunday 7-12ST I expect a guild of mature players that enjoy the game and who enjoy progressing at a steady rate. I am open to be either a MDps or Tank in either a core or alt team. Feel free to either add me in-game for a chat Tezzin#11931 or reply to me here Regards.Paremo2 Feb 26
Feb 26 876 DH looking for progrssion guild 876 DH (Horde Barth) looking for progression raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week Monday through Friday as i work weekends i have 5/10 H experence. and will soon have 35 traits in my dps weaponIaunith1 Feb 26
Feb 25 [Horde]905 Feral Druid LFGuild[3/10M] Currently guildless and would like to make a core position in a raid team. Been a rough expansion, havent been ina guild for more than 2 months before it disbands. All druid off specs geared and quite heavily invested points. Can raid any day and any time prefer to finish before 11pm server timeSnowyxo7 Feb 25
Feb 25 [H] Barthilas <Marauders> 6/10H NH <Maraurders> is 6/10H NH - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time (Australian eastern Daylighht Savings time currently) Our aim is to break into some mythic content once Heroic is cleared Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently in need of: - 3 Ranged player preferably a mage as to round out our clothies. ** All applications will be considered with in reason** If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, or message one of the officers on Bnet rhys#1696 - Req#11563 - Pallydrome#11396 -Equilibrium#11924 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into nighthold and future raid content!Lilieda1 Feb 25
Feb 25 [H] <Pretty Vacant> LFM for Mythic Prog .Megaelixir18 Feb 25
Feb 25 [H] Tank looking for active casual guild 901 equipped Vengeance DH looking for a casual guild. - 54 traits. - 10/10 H Nighthold. - Keystone Master (M+15). - online every night after 7.30-8PM until 10.30-ish. As the title says, I am looking for an active casual guild to call home. Not interested in semi-hardcore / hardcore guilds. Whilst I am online every night and enjoy raiding, I also enjoy high M+. This is why I prefer a guild that doesn't raid more than 2 nights / week, but also has active members outside raiding time, running high M+ dungeons. Feel free to leave a reply here or contact me in-game. CheersJackdow2 Feb 25
Feb 25 Sinister, Recruiting all classes! Heroic Prog Sinister 10/10N 3/10 H, looking to expand our raid team. our raid times are Mon- Wed - Thurs 7-10 Recruiting all classes besides tanks. 850+ min item level we can help get you raid ready! Please feel free to add my Bnet - sinista#1510Úndisputed0 Feb 25
Feb 24 Deeps Out Refugee LF new home (again). Hello Currently looking for a 2/3 night mythic guild that has a core spot open for a havoc DH. I am available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from about 7:30 ST until about 12ST. I have cleared 3/10M, 2/3M and 7/7M with my old guild - and am looking for a new home due to us disbanding. :( I have just finished getting my heroic 4 set, and will now be working on padding some meters to get good logs for you to view. Up until now, I've been using a mix of my 912 ilvl gear. I can offer your guild an active reliable raider who can do mechanics as well as damage. All I ask is that your guild is semi-serious about clearing NH before Tomb comes out and does things like 15M+'s on a weekly basis etc. Ideally, I'd like to stick on Barth H, but I know guilds are full of melee so will consider a realm change if the right opportunity arises. Shoot me a reply on here, or contact me on #somemage#1790. thanks a lotTóldorn2 Feb 24
Feb 24 <Moist> Recruiting DPS and 1 x Healer Moist's is currently recruiting reliable players for the core team throughout Nighthold Mythic. We set a high standard due to only raiding 2 nights a week, whilst maintaining a fun and friendly environment. Information: Current Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 1/10M NH WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Mo%C3%ADst Mythic Archimonde Kill Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1buTYkUaqk Mythic Xavius Kill Video: https://youtu.be/any-H0ILhkA Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Loot Council + Suicide Kings Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional voted night - Sunday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements: - Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. - Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. - Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. - Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. - Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. - Have fun and be able to fit in with the raid group. Recruitment: - Healers (Disc Priest, Shaman) - DPS (WW Monk, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, DK and any other exceptional DPS) Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information!Sollaar2 Feb 24
Feb 24 [H] Casual yet competitive +8 GMT Guild Looking to raid and see as much content as possible, but dont want to listen to some dorky sounding kid bark orders over his terrible microphone 14 hours a week? Me either! Currently 3/10M in NH, with 7/7M and 3/3H in EN and ToV Raid nights are Thursday Sunday, 10:30pm Server through 1:30am. Previous raid experience is HFC 8/13M Before any kind of % based debuffs. Current recruitment as is follows: Healers (Disc/Holy Priest) Ranged (Mage,Boomkin) Melee (Feral, Monk) Tanks (None) For more information, Add either: Myself~ Bday#1929 My GM~ Narakku#1250 My Fav Warlock~Fuhh#1514Getsmashin11 Feb 24
Feb 24 deleted Currently 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH looking For rdps and heals to push into Mythic NH in the coming weeks. Raid Times Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm AEST (Server Time) Looking for Healers: Disc Priest, rshammy and possibly monk Range DPS: all Minimum ilvl 880 All other classes will be considered What we expect - Consistent attendance to raid nights - Knowledge of class that you are playing in Legion - Prior research to raid encounters - Able to accept and learn from criticism (if justified) - Not create drama - Listen and demonstrate what is asked of - Be prepared for raid eg. food, flasks, potions, etc. Add me for a chit chat @ Dendielion#1498 Riyek#1527Flameofwesty35 Feb 24
Feb 23 2 DPS (BOTH 893) LOOKING FOR GUILD WE COME TOGETHER. NOT APART. Both of us, Claudine (893, frost/blood) can also be a MW monk (883) with WW OS, and Osmosys (893, frost/blood/unholy), are looking for a good reliable guild. Our most recent experience; 13/13M HFC (before nerf) 3/7M EN 3/3H ToV 7/10H NH Available Nights - Will automatically not be able to if you mention Thursdays! Sunday, Monday, Wednesday.Claudine4 Feb 23
Feb 23 [H] 900 ilvl Ret Pal LF Thurs/Mon Guild I have 10/10H experience and am looking for a Thursday Monday raiding guild that I can achieve full raid attendence with. Add me DeviousTaint#1657Leakypeter1 Feb 23
Feb 23 [H] <Hell or High Water> 10/10H, 1/10M <Hell or High Water> Barthilas - Horde. 10/10H & 1/10M are actively seeking members for our team for Nighthold. Raid times are 8pm til 11pm AEST Thurs/Sun and optional Mon nights. We are currently searching for: 1 x Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Druid 1 x Holy Paladin 1 x Mistweaver Monk 2 x Melee DPS positions (1 x Ret Paladin is a priority) 2 x Ranged DPS positions We tend to run mythic plus on our off nights and make sure our raid team all complete a +15 by end of the week. We are a pretty laid back guild and most of us are 25 years or older. Trials are a two week length where we track attendance and mechanics. If you are similarly experienced and have a decent ilvl and traits in your artifact weapon then please don't hesitate to contact myself Nymphetámine, Malenor or Chocminty in game alternatively you can pm me with any questions. :) Battletag: Asphyxiation#1707 Chocolates#1157 SpookyMan#11153Nymphetámine0 Feb 23
Feb 22 <The Endless> [H] RECRUITING Hey hey, title says it really! Currently 3/10M, pretty chilled progression guild. Been around since 2007, still the solid core, just looking to fill out some core spots for faster NH progression. Our raid days/times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday > 7:30 - 10:30 ST. Priority recruit: Hpriest, Spriest, Boomy, Warlock. Obviously we will consider any dps that can show us the goods (provide logs), but we are specifically looking for those classes/specs listed above. If you're interested, please contact me in-game on Speedlab or Extazy, or add me on btag for a chat: Shadowz#1439. Thanks and good luck! :)Speedlab0 Feb 22
Feb 22 H/Mythic Prog. Guild LF DPS <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 9/10 H recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we kill Gul'Dan before the next reset and then progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content in the next few weeks. We currently have a roster of roughly 25 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 35+ Traits and at least an 870 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded, attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly with our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members a like, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We also run weekly 15+s. If youre looking for a guild, message me! Even if you arent overly impressed with what Ive had to say in this post, add me ! Im sure Ill be able to bring you around. Coltcabana#1209! Thanks so much.Bewm0 Feb 22
Feb 21 893 Fury Warrior LF guild bumpNibblur2 Feb 21
Feb 21 [H] <Potato> LFM for Mythic! <Potato> Horde - Barthilas 13/13M HFC - 3/3 H Trial - 10/10 N NH - 7/10 H NH We are much more than your average guild and you too could be part of our team. We are now recruiting all exceptional players, who demonstrate knowledge of their class and more importantly have a strong commitment to a guild and a positive attitude. Our desire and capability to push content is fueled by the quality of our people. We all have high personal expectations of performance and come to raid with a positive attitude. Each of us make an effort to constantly improve and interact with the members of our guild. Our expectations of you are that you simply do the same. Our purpose We define ourselves as a social raiding guild, for like-minded individuals who seek a semi-casual raiding experience from the game. Most of our members have been playing for well over 5 years and boast a wealth of experience and knowledge. With the majority of long standing members having a background in hardcore raiding, we experience solid progression and wrap the progression of a hardcore guild into a two day schedule. We are persistent, positive players that don't shy away from a challenge.We are also extremely friendly and have players of all ages and different backgrounds. We look to emphasis guild activities whether that be groups/raids/achievements and other events regularly. The enjoyment of raids and all activities is put above all. We encourage our members to get to know each other and recommend you collaborate with those in the guild. It's particularly important that you make an effort with those in the same role, to gain a better understanding of your class. Raiding Raiding occurs 2 nights per week, currently Wednesday and Monday between 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. High Priority Classes: Warlock Mage Hunter Demon Hunter or Rogue Any questions on recruitment or if you are interested in joining please contact me at Skytro#1236 (Skylix) on battle.net. Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with any Potato member to learn more about who we are! Best of luck in Legion :) .Veliani19 Feb 21
Feb 21 {H} Carrier Has Arrived Casual heroic raids [H] <Carrier Has Arrived> Recruiting for Nighthold. We have solid core, 10/10N, 4/10HM and are currently recruiting more core raiders for Nighthold. We are a casual guild that raids 7:30 to 10:30 pm server time, Wed/Mon. Our raiding experience dates back to Vanilla, so we are willing to gear up and teach anyone who is willing to improve to mythic raiding level. Currently we are seeking: DPS : Hunter, warrior, boomy, spriest, dk, ele/enh shammy and any offspec heals. Post on the forum, mail me in game or add darkmending#1967 for more information.Darkmending2 Feb 21
Feb 21 [H]<Hordish House Mafia>[Blue] Recruiting <deleted, to make better editable title>Hermitxp15 Feb 21
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 18 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 18 9/10 H, NEED MELEE DPS/ONE HEALER In need of particularity a ret pally, but any Melee dps that are interested, as well as one more healer to finish up our team for mythic progression. Hey all, we're in need of skilled melee DPS, with preference towards a ret paladin and one healer, with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 8/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We raid with a serious attitude when it comes to progression, wanting to push as far as we can with our more laid back raiding schedule and mindset. We're recruiting experienced and reliable Healers to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time with Normal NH Clears on the weekend. Also running near constant Mythic +s! Youll be very unlucky to log on and not be able to find a group in the guild to run with. Weekly 15+s guaranteed. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm0 Feb 18
Feb 17 8/10H <Scrub Life> Barthilas Raiding Guild <Scrub Life> is recruiting to finalize our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are interested in adding any exceptional players. With a strong preference on players who wish to push M+ keys above what is currently required. We want plays who push them self to do better go higher then the average person. Raid Times Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST. Progression 10/10N 8/10H in 2 nights. Pushing 10/10 ASAP short DPS. Recruiting -Tanks: Currently Looking for exceptional tanks for M+ Progression. Raid rotation may be an option for farm content. -Healers Currently looking for Holy pally for core raid team. All exceptional players accepted for M+ -DPS Currently High demand for High DPS. Favor to Melle burst. All exceptional players accepted for M+ About us The guild was created early 2017 to accommodate the new era of wow, (M+). We are a small friendly group looking to expand. The current rooster has 7/7M experience with more than half of the line up having keystone master. We are a semi-hardcore PvE guild who want to push progression in a timely manner. We strive to maintain a positive raid atmosphere where people are able to grow and develop. Mythic+ are a very core function of this guild. We aim to always have people running M+ at all times. So come hang out in Discord with us and enjoy being in a fun environment. About You -Knowledge of your class/specs ( We can assist you expand this however basic understanding is expected ) -Drive to improve self play ( We Want players who want to be more than just an average gamer. ) -Dedication ( Rome wasnt built in a day, Neither is a good raid team or strong guild. Be prepared for highs and lows. ) -High attendance ( We allow for people to have lives outside of wow. We just require notice of absences ) -Come prepared with flasks/pots/food/runes. ( Progression raiding inst cheap. Please don't be that guy who cant afford raid essentials. ) -Reliable internet connection ( We need you to be able to play your char the entire pull, not parts of it. ) Apply at: https://discord.gg/DvG2f33 Or dao690#6272Itsdao0 Feb 17
Feb 16 NEED RET PALADIN/DPS WAR, 9/10 H GUILD In need of particularity a ret pally, but any Melee dps that are interested, to finish up our team for mythic progression. Hey all, we're in need of skilled melee DPS, with preference towards a ret paladin, with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 8/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We raid with a serious attitude when it comes to progression, wanting to push as far as we can with our more laid back raiding schedule and mindset. We're recruiting experienced and reliable Healers to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time with Normal NH Clears on the weekend. Also running near constant Mythic +s! Youll be very unlucky to log on and not be able to find a group in the guild to run with. Weekly 15+s guaranteed. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Feral lfg pvp/pve 864ilvl About to do a sever transfer to barthilas looking for a casual pvp/pve guild who are very social due to rl events ie kids and full time work I'm only a casual player but looking to get progression to be the best player I can be. I love to pvp and want to get into rated arenas and I love lore and love to get into raiding aswell. I'm a feral 864 ilvl and learning to tank as gaurdian too. Look forward to hearing from you. :)Darkhornz0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild /Nofaith0 Feb 15
Feb 14 [H] <Infinitus> - 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M LFM! Hey! <Infinitus> is a Mythic raiding guild located on the realm Barthilas. We are a serious guild wanting to progress content at a steady rate and are always looking for players wanting the same! We Raid Wednesday - 8-11pm ST Thursday - 8-11pm ST Monday - 8-11pm ST Currently Recruiting: -Tank Guardian/Prot Warrior -Shadow Priest x2 -Resto Druid/Holy Pala All other classes will be considered so please do not be deterred we are always looking to add players to our group. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trial of Valor - 2/3M Nighthold - 1/10M Friday nights is also an optional Heroic EN/ToV or Normal NH carry runs with the chance to make some gold for an hours work! We also run M+ on a daily basis if you are interested. Please contact us in game or by adding our battle-tag's below. Lavacake - Aman#1685 Bellahadid - Csnauk#1638 Jorgodh - Jorgo#1764Lavacake58 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] The Stylish Few 2/3M 5/10M <The Stylish Few> are a long standing guild on Barthilas with a heavy focus on mythic progression. We're currently looking for more talented ranged DPS and healers to strengthen our core roster as we progress through the Nighthold. Specifically interested in the below, however all exceptional applications will be considered regardless of role and class. Shadow Priest Balance Druid Hunter Healers Raid Schedule: Normal times (April – October AEST / Server Time) Wednesday 7:30 – 11:00pm Sunday 7:30 – 11:00pm Monday 7:30 – 11:00pm During daylight savings (October – April AEST / Server Time) Wednesday 8:00 – 11:30pm Sunday 8:00 – 11:30pm Monday 8:00 – 11:30pm Apply at: https://thunderdome.club/apply Feel free to also contact us via battletag: Fasian#11467 Stylist#1333 Hexxy#1104Style3 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] 900 Balance/Guardian Druid LF Guild I've just transferred to be on an oceanic server. I'm looking for a guild to run M+ and occasionally raid with. I have an irregular schedule so would not be a good fit for a mythic raid progression team. I'd be happy to join a guild to run M+ farm and alt raid clears, or a mythic raiding guild that occasionally needs additional members to fill out the roster. I'm currently 900/54 Balance and 902/52 Guardian. 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, cleared Nightbane from first week, clear +15 weekly (mostly raid as balance and tank dungeons). I've relied on PUGs to clear each week so would really enjoy running with a regular and solid team. I'm mostly online in the morning and early afternoon AEDT, but could join a later raid occasionally. Looking for a mature group. Contact me in game or link b-tag here if you have questions. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/barthilas/Zosima http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/spinebreaker/Maeby (pre-transfer M+ stats)Zosima4 Feb 14
Feb 13 893 Feral Druid LFG 3/10M Current guild has just disband for life things. Would like late night guild if possible but accepting anything i can get.Måndy2 Feb 13
Feb 13 888 Lock/ 54 traits looking for Raid Guild Looking for new raid guild as my current team is no longer providing the blood quenching thirst I have for raiding. If your raid times are between 9pm to 12am oceanic server time and you want a competent and reliable warlock do not hesitate to send me a friend request RaDicaLXT#6162 so we can discuss further and get back to killing bosses.Chareden2 Feb 13
Feb 13 here is my pvp vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEkEfEsk57w hope you enjoy friends! :)Hayuguyz4 Feb 13
Feb 13 Need RET PALLY/Melee DPS, H/M Prog. Guild In need of particularity a ret pally, but any Melee dps that are interested, to finish up our team for mythic progression. Hey all, we're in need of skilled melee DPS, with preference towards a ret paladin, with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 8/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We raid with a serious attitude when it comes to progression, wanting to push as far as we can with our more laid back raiding schedule and mindset. We're recruiting experienced and reliable Healers to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time with Normal NH Clears on the weekend. Also running near constant Mythic +s! Youll be very unlucky to log on and not be able to find a group in the guild to run with. Weekly 15+s guaranteed. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm0 Feb 13
Feb 13 [H] <FnB> 7/7M 10/10H LF DPS [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS: Currently recruiting all range DPS (high priority on Fire Mage/SPriest) Also looking for a Havoc DH, Frost DK, Arms Warrior and Assassination Rogue We will consider all roles and classes of exceptional players. While we know that RL comes before WoW, we do expect a high attendance rate or at least prior notice before missing raid. Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights starting 11:45pm AEDT - 3am AEDT. Start time for US are 5am PST. Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on heroic Wednesday nights before mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays as an extra night for alts. If interested add me on Battletag, HamGeorge#6157 for more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Smokepacket: Spanky#1833 Shiftgoesoff: Hovden#1920Ultravíolet2 Feb 13
Feb 10 <H> Kopitiam @ Barthilas GMT+8 (7M/1M/1M) ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Gengen46 Feb 10
Feb 10 Desperate for Healers. 7/10 H GUILD. After losing a core group of healers, we are in desperate need of replacements to join our two excellent healers we already have. Come and have a chat to me, guaranteed you wont be disappointed. Hey all, we're in need of skilled Healers, as well as some exceptional DPS, with 35 + Traits in their Weapon and an item level of 875. <Vacuity> Barth Horde, are currently 7/7 H and 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV as well as 10/10 N NH and 7/10 Heroic NH. We boast an absolutely excellent environment and atmosphere, receiving compliments and comments from pugs and members alike. We raid with a serious attitude when it comes to progression, wanting to push as far as we can with our more laid back raiding schedule and mindset. We're recruiting experienced and reliable Healers to round up our numbers for serious Heroic/Mythic NH prog. All we ask for is skill, dedication and reliability. Our goal is to be a competitive guild, aiming to have heroic downed by the end of Feb. and swiftly progressing Mythic NH for the following weeks. Our raid nights are currently Monday's and Wednesdays at 8PM Server Time with Normal NH Clears on the weekend. Also running near constant Mythic +s! Youll be very unlucky to log on and not be able to find a group in the guild to run with. Weekly 15+s guaranteed. If youre at all interested or want some more information. Please, contact me through Btag; Coltcabana#1209. Look forward to hearing from youBewm0 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H] Zombies On Your Lawn recruiting tank+dps! <Zombies On Your Lawn> is a heroic raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. ZOYL is a fun, friendly, relaxed raiding guild that provides an enjoyable raiding atmosphere. The guild was formed in MoP and has been the home for many skilled players over the past few years. We want all raiders to enjoy interacting with the guild and having fun doing mythic plus, random LFRs, old achievement raids and alt runs in off time. While still progressing at a decent speed on raid nights. Raid Days / Times - Friday + Sunday, 6:30pm - 9:30pm Server Time (GMT+10 - Sydney time) - We have alot of NZ players also for you kiwi's out there! Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 10/10 Normal NH 6/10 Heroic NH Recruiting - 1 Tank & 1-2 Dps, We run a 10-15 man close knitted roster, we just need a few more people to solidify raids. Loot Distribution - We currently use loot council as our players have been together for awhile usually they just discuss with each other who needs the piece the most so everyone is happy. Casuals or those that can only make some raids are also welcome for just hanging out or doing mythics or something! =) If you feel you would fit into our guild please do not hesitate to contact any of our officers in game. Lanthaelans - Sinzz#1496 - Co-GM / Raid Leader Healpetplox - Esaotuelr#2757 - Dps Officer Deanne - Dianne#11863 - Guild LeaderLanthaelans0 Feb 10
Feb 9 877 DK LF Late Night Raiding Guild. Hey there, I've been playing Legion consistently and gearing myself up where I can, but not had the chance to fully get into raiding yet due to my work. Keen as to join a late night raiding guild that wants to progress, and get prepared to tackle NH. MarrowakMarrowak2 Feb 9
Feb 9 <When Bored Smash Horde> 7 year anniversay Over 80.1 million Horde deaths. Not only WoW's best, but gaming's greatest guild ever! Join now and you too can feel the exhilaration of victory.Saralonde46 Feb 9
Feb 9 hay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ako-xOCelg&feature=youtu.be another pvp video for all to enjoy! :)Hayuguyz0 Feb 9
Feb 9 Looking for Causal Older Guild Morning All, I have just got back to playing again and really enjoy pvp and pve content. With a small family i am looking for a casual guild that does content at later times like 7-8pm and the odd day on the weekend :) Look forward to hearing from youTeareater2 Feb 9
Feb 9 LF Casual Guild - Mainly for Mythic Dungeons Looking for a casual/social guild that I can run my mythic dungeons with. I work shift work, so I cannot commit to a raid roster. I've been in a few guilds over the last couple weeks, and it's either a ghost town with 50+ people online, or there is simply nobody online at all. Prefer a guild with adults, because I have a colorful sense of humor, and I'd appreciate others that enjoy a bit of banter. Please post here, and I'll get in touch in game, cheers.Mcderpderp3 Feb 9
Feb 9 LF Older guild with sensible PVE/PVP times Hi everyone i am a returning player after a while out and im looking for a guild with like minded people that understand raid times and pvp with small children :). I enjoying PVE as well as PVP content and would like to get to know fellow gamers with a working/family life and fitting it the odd bit of wow a couple of nights a week.Teareater2 Feb 9
Feb 9 [H] <Zombies on your lawn> Recruiting dps! <Zombies On Your Lawn> is a heroic raiding guild on Barthilas Horde. ZOYL is a fun, friendly, relaxed raiding guild that provides an enjoyable raiding atmosphere. The guild was formed in MoP and has been the home for many skilled players over the past few years. We want all raiders to enjoy interacting with the guild and having fun doing mythic plus, random LFRs, old achievement raids and alt runs in off time. While still progressing at a decent speed on raid nights. Raid Days / Times - Friday + Sunday, 6:30pm - 9:30pm Server Time (GMT+10 - Sydney time) - We have alot of NZ players also for you kiwi's out there! Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 10/10 Normal NH 6/10 Heroic NH Recruiting - 1-2 Dps, We run a 10-15 man close knitted roster, we just need a few more people to solidify raids. Loot Distribution - We currently use loot council as our players have been together for awhile usually they just discuss with each other who needs the piece the most so everyone is happy. Casuals or those that can only make some raids are also welcome for just hanging out or doing mythics or something! =) If you feel you would fit into our guild please do not hesitate to contact any of our officers in game. Lanthaelans - Sinzz#1496 - Co-GM / Raid Leader Healpetplox - Esaotuelr#2757 - Dps Officer Deanne - Dianne#11863 - Guild LeaderLanthaelans0 Feb 9
Feb 8 <Maraurders> 2night Raiding guild Good News everybody! <Maraurders> is a 7/7H EN, 8/10N NH Barthilas based 2 night raiding guild recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time (Australian eastern Daylighht Savings time currently) Our aim is to break into some mythic content We are currently in need of 1 healer, 1 hybrid healer/dps class that can play both specs well and 4 DPS with emphasis on ranged Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message me on Bnet Pallydrome#11396 or our raid leader Equilibrium#11924 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into nighthold and future raid content!Pallydrome2 Feb 8
Feb 8 Looking for guild Hi all Just moved across from Ally Frostmourne and LF Guild, Currently 7/7H EN but raided all Mythic raids last expac as warrior, raided ICC, Ulduar etc. Last expac was Maining a warrior but decided for a change After a guild that Raids, Mythic + and does some PVP here and there. Currently 871 as I got my warrior to 110 and decided to move to hunter My Warrior from last expac - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Zol%C3%AD/simpleßowdown8 Feb 8