Barthilas

Mar 28 New Zealand Raiding Guilds Horde? New Zealand Raiding Guilds on Horde? Anyone around here at all? Looking at 8pm NZ start finish 10.30pm to 11pm pref 2 maybe 3 nights a week. CheersSelvet1 Mar 28
Mar 27 Frost Mage LF GMT+8 Guild PST me in game for discussions.Jfmage2 Mar 27
Mar 27 DPS NEEDED!10/10 H, 1/10 M - 2 Night - M Prog Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, 1/10 M Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into deeper Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 45+ Traits and at least an 885 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm10 Mar 27
Mar 27 871 Prot Paladin LF guild Hello everyone, As title says, I'm an 871 Prot Paladin looking for a guild. I'm looking to stay as Prot. This toon is a reroll so I'm looking for a guild that is willing to help farm AP, do M+ and raid about 1 or 2 nights a week. 7.2 tomorrow night, I want to establish myself in a group capable of doing Heroic Tomb in a reasonable time. I love harder content and would like to do mythic progression too if possible. I am very open to moving to Barthilas Horde, hence why I am posting here. Hit me up, Ulforce#11478Lochardt0 Mar 27
Mar 24 West Oz Guilds? Any guilds in West Oz GMT +8 looking for casual players?Concordia5 Mar 24
Mar 24 <Spooked> Recruiting for core team <Spooked> 7/10H NH We are recruiting for our core team. - Tanks (Closed) - Melee dps All strong applicants will be considered. - Range dps High priority - Mage, Warlock and Shaman All other range classes considered. - Healers High priority - Holy Paladin All other healers considered. Our raid times are 9pm-12am Server time on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, we require our raiders to be punctual and on time for raid invites at 8:45pm Server time. We expect all our raiders to come prepared with their own flasks and food for the duration of the raid. We are a guild that is friendly and very social, we like to have a good time and are always helping each other out and having fun during the week, while being very focused and passionate when it comes time for raids. If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to leave me a message here or add me on battle.net - JayDee#1316. We also welcome all casuals just looking for a friendly environment. Kind regards, Kuri. :)Kuricutie3 Mar 24
Mar 23 [H] <Well Equipped> 4/10M LF H Pally & DPS! About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 4/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic ToV. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Tanks - OT tank role available (Bear/Brewmaster) Healers Holy Pally DPS S Priest Mage Frost DK Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630Eleanor2 Mar 23
Mar 22 [H] <Indecent> 1/10M Recruiting <Indecent> is a semi-casual progression looking for members to bolster our ranks. We are currently 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic. Currently recruiting ... Raid Times (Server Time) ... What's expected ... So, if you're keen to raid in a laid back environment, or just looking for a new home to come chill, add DeadlyKitten#115563, Vexus#1101 or Schafferius#6410 and we'll have a chat!Luefang3 Mar 22
Mar 21 Deleted HHM [Blue] We are a progress focused guild running under Hordish house mafia, as of this post HHM is realm 6th. Blue team is a second team. Why not just make the teams two separate guilds? Being under the same banner helps us have a larger community for out of raid/social activities, such as mythic plus carries and quick Kara runs. Occasionally either team contributes to the other team's raids. We have a very active discord and encourage players from other guilds (friends of the guild) to come be social and do mythic plus together. Progress Right now, Blue team is 10/10H and 2/10M we are looking to fill in the last few core spots to take down mythic Times Wed,Thur & mon 7-10 server time. Needed Rdps and dps with healer os. - Warlock - hunter - Elemental Shaman - Possibly exceptional dps warriors/ret pally. If you're interested in this somewhat unique guild, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or add me hermit#1986Hermitxp11 Mar 21
Mar 20 (H) Tyrants 4/10M LF Hunt/Boom, + DPS Tyrants: BARTHILAS, HORDE Formed 2011. Mature adult environment, with focus on endgame progression and raiding. 1: Get Gear 2: Kill Boss 3: Get more gear, kill more bosses. Mythic Legion Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/barthilas/Tyrants Progression finish: T19 NH 3/10M T19 NH 10/10H Oce 51 Realm 11 T19 NH 10/10N OCE 33 Realm 10 T19 M-Tov: 2/3M OCE 56 Realm 12 T19 H-TOV: 3/3H OCE 47 Realm 08 T19 M-EN: 7/7M OCE 55 Realm 11 Previous finish: T18 M-HFC: 13/13M OCE 37 Realm 09 T17 M-BRF: 10/10M OCE 28 Realm 06 Raid Days / Times: Wed, Thurs, Mon 830 - 1130 pm server time (AEST) During DST raids are 9pm - 12am Recruiting Classes of interest: Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed MDPS: Open RDPS: Lock, SP, Boom, Ele Skilled players, with mythic prog exp are excouraged to apply to boost current prog team. Mythic Raiding Requirements: All raiders must come prepared for Semi Hardcore Mythic Progression raiding, Mental approach to mythic raiding requirements, Good Skills and class knowledge, Good raiding history during mythic progression, Ability to raid fast paced mythic level content, Ability to research and prep for new boss content, Players must have main class ready Traits 45+ for Tier raiding progression. ALL APPS ARE PRIVATE. Looting: RC loot council. How to Apply: http://tyrantshorde.enjin.com/Skeletor34 Mar 20
Mar 19 <seventh sign> You either love me, hate me or don't know me... I'm just making this post to see if there are ANY surviving members of the TBC guilds <seventh sign> or <frontline> :) I was the hunter 'noobpwnr'Hayuguyz1 Mar 19
Mar 19 [H] <Namaste> Semi-casual guild LF Raiders! <Namaste> has just moved servers and is recruiting members for their raid team. We are looking for reliable members to fill Healing and MDPS positions, but welcome all classes. Gear is not an issue. All current members have experience in N NH and are looking to head in to heroic. Our raid schedule is Mon/Thur 8pm-10pm SVT. We are a semi-casual guild that are all playing to have fun, so all social members are welcome. If you love to have a laugh and know there is more to life than just the game, hit us up :) -Apple #applejellie1334Applecandies1 Mar 19
Mar 18 H-Barthilas<Abstract> LFM Currently 3/10M Mythic Nighthold BattleTag: Matt#15660 / Zyph#11924 <Abstract> is a Horde mythic raiding guild on Barthilas. Our goal is to raid competitively and clear content on a short raid schedule. Formed in October 2016, we are looking to solidify our team for Nighthold and onwards. Recruitment (Updated 3/11) The following classes are currently in highest demand: Healers: Resto shaman Resto druid Holy priest Holy paladin Melee: Rogue Death Knight Monk Ranged(currently high demand): Hunter Priest Warlock Mage Boomkin Exceptional players of unlisted classes are welcome to apply. We will consider all qualified applicants. About Us Our Raid Schedule: • Wednesday/Friday/Sunday(Thursdayoptional) from 9:00pm - 12:00am AEST(Server time) • 3 days, 9 hours / week during progression. 3 hours farm on Thursday(optional). • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing and jokes. • We use loot council and loot is awarded with progression in mind. Expectations • You should be appropriately geared for current mythic content. • You should have a very keen knowledge of your class. • You should be competitive and always looking to improve. • You should be able to maintain high raid attendance and post absences in advance. • You have a stable internet connection, computer and a raiding focused ui. • You have a working microphone and use it. Contact Information In-game: Darknorth BattleTag: Matt#15660 / Zyph#11924Darknorth4 Mar 18
Mar 18 <Bad Company>(1/10M, 10/10HM) <Bad Company> Newly created Guild/Team of close knit players who have been playing together for around 4 years, looking for more people to join our social circle/raiding team. We raid twice a week and try and get as much done as possible within 6 hours a week. Raid times: Thursday: 8-11SVT Sunday: 8-11SVT Optional Wednesday: 8-11SVT (Farm/Alt Run) Recruitment: x1 Ranged DPS x1 Healer (Holy Pally/MW Monk) Rules: come prepared (pots,flasks,food) Research Boss encounters, Know your class Contact: GM: Nukems (Nukems#1183) Officers: Ragnarock: (Ragnarrock#9153) Voecast: (Voe#8961)Nukems0 Mar 18
Mar 18 . .Mithshame2 Mar 18
Mar 17 [H] Barthilas - FnB 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M [H] Barthilas - Footy and Bonners 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M Recruiting all late night oceanic and early morning US raiders for mythic raiding. CURRENTLY RECRUITING: Heals: Holy Paladin DPS: Range: Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Melee: Frost Death Knight Assassination Rogue We will consider all roles and classes of exceptional players. While we know that RL comes before WoW, we do expect a high attendance rate or at least prior notice before missing raid. Raid Schedule (SVT) Mythic Progression nights Wednesday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Thursday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Monday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Alt/Heroic Nighthold Sunday: 11.45pm to 03.00am Our guild also regularly does mythic+ runs and the occasional PvP. We usually run trials on Heroic Monday nights before Mythic, so if you would like to come for a trial then let me know. Also doing normal runs on Sundays as an extra night for alts. If interested, add me ingame or Battletag. For more info or you can add one of our officers as well: Outbreakcity - outbreak#1615 Runther - Azoras#6540 Ultravíolet - HamGeorge#6157Outbreakcity12 Mar 17
Mar 16 <Frostwolves> SG-Horde 1/10M Casual Guild <Frostwolves> <Frostwolves> is a 7/7M 3/3H, 10/10H, 1/10M fun and casual guild that raids 3 days a week. We are primarily a Singaporean guild, but also with many raiders from other countries such as Thailand, Australia and even Brazil. Occasionally, we may even organize guild outings IRL (for SG) just to hang out. We're currently seeking players to expand our roster for mythic progression raiding. We have currently 10/10H on farm, However, in order to improve progression, do expect that Wednesday and Thursday will be changed to Progression night, while Sunday will be a farm night where we carry our casual raiders for farm contents. All casuals are welcomed too, if you stick around enough we'll probably carry you for farm nights too! Raid Times: Wednesday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Thursday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) Sunday - 11.55pm SVT - 3am SVT (8.55pm GMT+8 - 12am GMT+8) What we need from you 1) Attendance (Or at least let us know when you can't turn up. We're mostly working adults after all) 2) Be prepared. (Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants, watching videos for progression fights and learning before we attempt) 3) Knowledge of your own class. (We do not need you to be the top 95 percentile of ur iLvl bracket, but we don't expect you to be at the bottom 40 percentile too) What you need to know 1) You might be benched. (Due to attendance/raid composition/skill-wise) 2) You MAY be yelled at during progression raids. 3) You will be trialed. Open Positions Top Priority Holy Paladin - Preferably with DPS OS Any Range DPS Mid Priority Any other exceptional DPS Players Low Priority Any other casuals that just wants a guild to chat and have fun with. (You may of course join us for farm nights when we deem you fit enough =P) Officers to contact: Peppermint#6112 Cyric#1540 Alternatively: 1) Head over to Barthilas-Horde, and /who Frostwolves. Get the guy to refer you to an Officer (: 2) Drop a mail to Soliinari/Meccamaster stating ur Bnet tag. They'll add you from there. 3) Officers and their alts are listed as Rank 3 here, PM any of them for an invite: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/Frostwolves/roster?sort=rank&dir=a Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16893/Soliinari2 Mar 16
Mar 15 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/10M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time - Progression Have farm / heroic optional raids running nearly every day for people who are keen. We are currently looking for dedicated players to join the team. We want to have compositional options when approaching progression, so we can take our guild to the next level. Recruiting active mythic + players. We have a bunch of players who love pushing high keys and spamming mythic +. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. Raid spots / Loot dependent upon attendence and performance. Raid spots are always up for grabs, we have a friendly competitive environment to keep everyone honest. we expect a high level of dedication from our raiders also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fwEHRS2nw add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac28 Mar 15
Mar 14 3/10M 2/3 7/7 UH Dk LF Mythic Guild Hi, I am currently seeking a mythic progression guild on Barthilas as my guild has disbanded :(. Predominately played Uh DK with 54 traits this expansion but If required will swap to frost for the right guild as I have 50 trait points and the frost helm/ring. Im after a guild that is serious during mythic progression but knows when to have a laugh outside of raids. I also enjoy doing mythic+ and pushing keystones. Availability Mon-Thurs, Sun 7pm-2am except for Friday/Saturday My logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16007678/latest/ Please feel free to add me if you would like to chat more btag -torr#1907Savant2 Mar 14
Mar 13 [H] Well Equipped 3/10M Recruiting! About us: Well Equipped is a guild on Barthilas, consisting of ex-hardcore raiders looking to have a chill time doing legion content. Our current progress is 3/10 mythic NH - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic ToV. Aim: Chill raid, kill boss, get loots. Recruiting Tanks - OT tank role available (Bear/Brewmaster) Healers - Full DPS - Any exceptional dps feel free to apply - Priority Shadow priest, Mage, Fury War, Boomy, Frost DK, hunter Raid times Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-11:30pm (GMT+10, AEST) If you're interested in joining contact Mightybulk#6352, Eleanor#1630Eleanor3 Mar 13
Mar 13 Guilds Disbanding....on Barthilas So many guilds disbanding on barthilas,What's happening ? Recently to name a few chronophobia , chobaks+exception > react disband , deeps out for harambe , hordish house mafia and many other small mythic guilds.Zenrax8 Mar 13
Mar 13 [H] 10/10 H - 2 Nights - STARTING MYTHIC PROG Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 45+ Traits and at least an 885 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm0 Mar 13
Mar 13 LF Singaporean peeps Hello guys! are there any semi-hardcore Singaporean Guilds out there that raids 8pm+ SSTSapta2 Mar 13
Mar 12 Style. Riding a Firelands mount in public is the pinnacle of bad taste.Krixooks0 Mar 12
Mar 11 <Vacuity> 2 Nights - 9/10 H - Mythic Prog Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 9/10 H, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we kill Gul'Dan before the next reset and then progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content in the next few weeks. We currently have a roster of roughly 25 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 35+ Traits and at least an 870 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded, attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly with our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members a like, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm1 Mar 11
Mar 10 [H] Forge - Social/Casual Raid Guild Progression: N NH: 10/10 H NH: 5/10 Forge is a casual/social guild looking to expand our raiding roster. We run mythic+ regularly and have a relaxed culture, as we understand that real life is important too, and things come up preventing us from playing. We have a regular raid team and are recruiting more core players. Our current roster requires: DPS We are considering all applications, and we also do take social members. Our raid nights are Monday and Wednesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm server time. If you have any questions, please add me on realID Alexlol#6875Gamacha2 Mar 10
Mar 9 [H] Against the Odds - Team 2 Against the Odds, Barthilas - Team 2 We are an Aussie Guild that formed at the start of Legion with the goal of creating a home for retired hardcore raiders who still wanted to treat progression seriously however due to real life commitments were unable to join guilds with longer hours and never felt quite at home in casual guilds. Using a raid smarter not harder philosophy we've seen moderate success on a 4 hour time-frame clearing Heroic in every tier as well as making some meager strides towards Mythic. At this point most progression focused guilds usually decide to switch gears and add an extra day or more hours to push the content harder. We've actually looked at doing the reverse and are now recruiting for a second raid team to see if we can't push just as much content but on a smaller time-frame of 2 hours a week. What we're looking for Team 2 will be more casually oriented than Team 1 due to the shorter hours and will look at clearing up to Heroic progression every tier. We expect raiders for this team to come prepared in terms of raid consumables (i.e. food/flasks/pots) but outside of this there are no other minimum requirements. The idea of this second team is to cater to two kinds of players in the game that might be falling through the cracks - A) Hardcore raiders who have intense real life schedules/roster based work who have been unable to find a stable home and are forced to pug content every week. B) Casual players who have never seen progression raiding properly and would like to get their foot in the door to experience what this might be like. The majority of the guild is made up of older players so expect a mature guild environment. What we can offer A stable environment to tackle progression with an experienced raid leader. If you're new to raiding you'll find that many of our raiders will be happy to show you the ropes and perhaps get a taste of what's involved at higher levels of content. Raid Days - Monday Raid Times - 7.30 to 9.30 PM AEST Class/Specs Needed: Tank - Core spots filled Healers - Due to popular demand, we now have another spot open for a healer, any class. DPS - Spots open, high priority on Ranged DPS If you've made it this far and you're interested in joining Team 2 add either of the below raiders for a chat - Arwenemma#1899 & Fazzrar#1769 If you're curious about Team 1 you can find more information here - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753295739Showertime6 Mar 9
Mar 9 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post or head to www.TeamInsomnia.co.ukAïko0 Mar 9
Mar 8 [H] --Kromviction26 Mar 8
Mar 8 <Marauders> 7/10H LFM <Maraurders> 10/10N & 7/10H NH - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time (Australian eastern Daylighht Savings time currently) Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently in need of: - 2 melee DPS pref Rogue, Monk or Warrior. - 3 ranged DPS pref Mage, Druid, Shaman. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 or raid leader Equilibrium#11924 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into nighthold and future raid content!Umbreõn0 Mar 8
Mar 8 2 Nights - 10/10 H - Mythic Prog - DPS/Heals Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role and one healer to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS and a healer to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 45+ Traits and at least an 885 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm0 Mar 8
Mar 6 2 Nights - 10/10 H - Starting Mythic Prog Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 10/10 H NH, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we start to progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content. We currently have a roster of roughly 22 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 45+ Traits and at least an 885 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly for our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members alike, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm0 Mar 6
Mar 5 [H] Infinite Timewasters (Barthilas) <Infinite Timewasters> Currently seeking dedicated core members for our progression team. Just moved to Barthilas from Frostmourne (Groupielove) in hopes of seeking more experienced players. Current progression 9/10 H, with hopes of moving to mythic once we can recruit a few more dedicated members. Cleared both H EN and ToV with ease, always lacked numbers for mythic progression. We aim to recruit mature, easy going players who enjoy progressing through content, helping others while keeping the guild a fun, exciting environment. Raiding Times: Wednesday - 8-10:30pm ST Thursday - 8-10:30pm ST Sunday - 8-10:30pm ST Expectations from you: - Fun and easy-going attitude - Willingness to learn and help others - Food/Flask/ Pots for each raid - Able to atleast listen on voice comms (Discord) - Willingness to undergo a short trial period For more info or inquires, Melinax#6186Melìnax0 Mar 5
Mar 4 LF competitive weekend guild I'm a boomkin currently still situated in frostmourne, w 902 bagged and 893 equipped, looking for a weekend raiding guild in barth to play with a couple of other mates. Fully decked out 54 traits on MS, have top 3 BiS legos and a proper knowledge of what i'm doing as i've been playing boomie ever since the day i started, but due to really tight schedule i can only mostly raid on weekends. Heavily raided in wotlk and have gotten achievements like undying and pre-nerf icc drakes, sadly had to stop raiding/playing in general due to studies. Ever since then been playing on and off, pretty much started on legion after 1 month after it came out(?) Am personally 10/10H and expect nothing less from the guild that i'm apping to and preferably progressing into/already mythic to give myself a kick again, decided to leave the last guild because of just bads not performing their jobs - no progression and also because my mates are all in barth! reply below!Quinñ4 Mar 4
Mar 4 Last attempt 3/10M Last attempt (Thaurissan Guild) is currently recruiting ranged dps and healers at this time, if you are interested please give me a msg at; Reece#6778 Raid times, wed/thurs/mon 8-11 SVT. Fridays we do an optional heroic full clear.Daydrèamer0 Mar 4
Mar 3 [H] Tribo 7M/3H, LF Raiders & Dungeon Heroes! < TRIBO > is a progression raiding guild of 9 years and currently resides on Barthilas Horde, Oceanic servers. Our member base varies from SE Asia and W Australia, with a few hailing from the US. We are a true multi-cultural guild that fosters a high level of understanding and camaraderie among our members. ... ... We believe in building a holistic environment that caters to all playstyles, and we help our members become better players through mutual learning and coaching (fitness coaching can be separately arranged with me). All we require from YOU, is to be POSITIVE and PROACTIVE and have a real zest for raiding and playing the game. All Classes will be considered ***************************************************************** If your in-game goals align with ours, then do not wait any longer for TIME IS MONEY! Head over to http://www.tribo-barthilas.com/recruitment and get rich. For more details, please feel free to contact an officer in game. Applications are private, but reviewed by our membership.Valaxus8 Mar 3
Mar 2 Looking for Horde PVP Guild Pally & WarriorGankhunt0 Mar 2
Mar 2 898 Resto Druid LF Guild 898 Resto Druid 42 Artifact Points in Resto 4 Legendaries 4pc T4 (although using 2pc because stats are stronger on other gear) I am seeking a raiding guild to farm 10/10 Heroic Nighthold weekly and Progress into Mythic Nighthold. I have 8/10 Heroic experience and am knowledgeable in all fights. Raid times must be after 7pm server on Wednesday, Sunday, or Monday. I look forward to all replies from you guys and hope to meet some new friends to kick back, relax, and get some sweet loots :DShiftere3 Mar 2
Mar 2 [H] Frenzy 6/7M Recruiting Frenzy are a guild who: Raid three nights a week - Wednesday, Thursday, Monday. 8:00pm-11:30pm Since forming, always clear current content - 14/14 in SoO, 13/13 in ToT are recruiting exceptionally skilled players who don't have the time to commit to hardcore raiding anymore, but still want to clear content We are currently recruiting: 1x Death Knight DPS 1x Shadow Priest 1x Hunter 1x Mistweaver Monk 1x Holy Paladin 1x Resto Shaman 1 of: Brewmaster Monk Blood DK Protection Paladin For DPS: You need the ability to do great damage, be a fast learner and most importantly, you know how not to stand in dumb things. You take as much pride in surviving encounters on progression as you do at topping the meters. You're capable of filling multiple roles where suitable (like flamethrowers on Brackenspore), doing your own research to see what leading players of your class are doing, and independently seeing how you can perform better. You're honest, able to admit where you made a mistake, and are able to learn from not just your own, but also the errors of others. For Healers: You know how painful it is when people who stand in dumb things need healing, so you pride yourself on not doing that. You enjoy the challenge of under healing encounters where your ability can carry a group to an initial kill, and your HPS output isn't just the thing you measure yourself by - you pride yourself on keeping raids alive, and killing bosses. For tanking applicants: As this is a key role we're looking for something more than simply being a meat shield. You need the ability to: Be vocal. If the boss needs to be moved, you're expected to be able to say clearly and concisely where to. If you need an external cooldown, you're expected to be monitoring them and know exactly which one you're after. If you're going to be taunting, you're expected to be able to give the healers notice in order to transfer HoT to you etc. Think critically and independently. Identify when you should be using a cooldown, know the mechanics and abilities of boss fights and need minimal guidance to deal with them. You're able to think for yourself so that the most challenging aspects for a raid are not tank deaths or errors, but in healing and killing the boss. Be calm and authoritative. A tank role is a leadership role in a raid. The ability to lead and be calm is key to ensuring that people will follow you, heal you, and move with you.What do we offer in return? Flasks/Potions Guild Repairs - for raiders and their alts. Enchants/Gems Feasts Split gold from sales runs after content is cleared! A healthy atmosphere with many socials and other games! Where to apply or find further information:: http://www.frenzywow.com/Syrendia58 Mar 2
Mar 1 Deleted deletedAurelina6 Mar 1
Feb 28 <Conclude> LF Guardian Druid/HPal Hey all! We are a newly formed guild with 10/10H experience raiders looking to build a nice community who can also down bosses at a steady progressive rate! We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon @ 6PM to 9PM SVT - Barthilas Realm We require you to be punctual at all times and always try your best! We are currently looking for: Guardian Druid Holy Pally Range DPS Any exceptional players will always be regarded so please feel free to PST! Message either: Emma#1639 Frichicken#6601Emma1 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Asperity> 7/7M 1/10M LF dps/heals corespots <Asperity> is looking for some new players for some core spots in our mythic raid team, We raid :- 7:00pm - 10:00pm - Monday/Wednesday/Sunday Requirements - 880+ with 35 traits min Will accept lesser ilvl if xp'd traits show dedication the more you have the more appeal you have Currently looking for :- Shadow Priest Warlock Mage DK Ret Pally Warrior Holy pally/priest Any other dps / healer is welcome to apply - with high enough traits/ilvl/xp Btags Barrowwind#1537 Aiz#11743 or feel free to whisper any member of the guild in gameBarrowwind5 Feb 28
Feb 28 [H] 900 BOOMKIN (54trait) LF RAIDING GUILD can only raid saturday afternoonUddergly1 Feb 28
Feb 28 [H] <Yeah Na Noice> 4/10H NH LF RDPS/HEALS -Yeah Na Noice is 2 Night raiding guild that is recruiting members -LF Ranged Dps/Heal classes to fill our core spots. -We raid Monday and Wednesday from 8 pm - 11 pm ST. Other days we complete all our members Mythic + Keystones and help them gear up. - Looking for members who like a relaxed environment while getting progression done. -Currently looking to clear Heroic and then Mythic in the future. Looking for Ranged dps classes and heals. Please add - Feitan#1567 to have a chat :)Aozai1 Feb 28
Feb 27 9/10 H LF DPS for Mythic Prog. 2 Nights. Btag: Coltcabana#1209 <Vacuity> 4/7 M, 3/3 H, 9/10 H, Mon/Wed Night @ 8 PM ST, recruiting strong DPS of any class and role to strengthen up our core 20 man team as we kill Gul'Dan before the next reset and then progress into deeper Mythic NH. If you're currently looking for a guild, give me a message, almost certain you wont be disappointed in a chat with me! Hey all, we're currently recruiting any skilled DPS to help bolster our raiding team as we head into Mythic content in the next few weeks. We currently have a roster of roughly 25 active raid members and wanting YOU to join us and make the cut for our 20 man team. 35+ Traits and at least an 870 item level is a must! Logs is a definite bonus. We're looking to IMPROVE our current 20 man team, so some experience and willingness/ability to learn goes a long way. Our guild has a fantastic, progression minded, attitude towards raiding. Progressing very swiftly with our 2 Raid Night Schedule of Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 PM Server Time. Our atmosphere and environment has been commented on and praised on numerous occasions by pugs and new members a like, with a majority of our members joining for the atmosphere alone. With next to constant successful mythic + runs, youll be unlucky to log on and not find a group going on somewhere in the guild. We have set high mythic + runs a few nights a week with capable guild tanks/healers here to help boost your keys and get that elusive 15+. GUARANTEED WEEKLY 15+ RUNS. For more information on times, raids, what we're looking for and what we can do for you! Message me in game at Bewm-Barthilas, or, preferably; @ Coltcabana#1209Bewm0 Feb 27
Feb 27 Remnants Gaming <Team 2>(1/10M) LF DPS Remnants Gaming <Team 2> Recruitment and information: Brief Info: Team 2 was formed on January the 3rd, 2017. We are a new team looking for exceptional players, we are all mains in the team we do not accept alts into our runs due to the fact we do wanna be competitive. We understand competitive raid teams aren't formed over night and we are taking our time to find the right individuals for our current progression team. Current Progress: 1/10M, 10/10HM Raiding: We raid two nights a week: Thursday 8pm - 11pm (AEDT) Server Time Sunday 7.30pm-10.30pm (AEDT) Server Time Currently Recruiting: DPS: Ranged (Pref), Melee If your class isn't listed and believe you have what it takes please feel free to apply. What we require from you: Exceptional knowledge of your class's specs and how to play them at high content. Consistent attendance and prior notification of nonattendance Show you have definite knowledge of raid encounters and mechanics regardless of whether they effect you or not. A working Mic, which you are confident to use if required. For more information please contact Nukems#1183 or Iceplague or head over to our website http://remnants-gaming.com and head to the recruitment section in the forums and fill out an application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who are Remnants Gaming anyway? We’ve been around a while, we’ve seen over 2500+ players be a part of Remnants Gaming since 2008 when we first came together during WoW:BC on the freshly opened Dreadmaul server, we even have members still around from those days. We went on to build on the Remnants Gaming name in other MMO titles including: Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Wildstar and Elder Scrolls: Online. Remnants Gaming made it's return at the launch of Warlords of Draenor on Frostmourne where we last had a home. However things had changed on Frostmourne and Horde were now the minority with little fresh blood to build a solid raid roster with. Making the move to Barthilas for Black Rock Foundry allowed for rapid expansion and progression despite a few road blocks and shaky start after a fresh transfer. Letting none of this dampen the guilds spirit we marched onward setting our sights on Hellfire Citadel Mythic and we made tremendous progression early on, however we let family, friends and the holiday in general get in our way and took a break for the Christmas holidays and put us behind on our Mythic Archimonde Kill (Never again Christmas!) finishing it off with the Realm 5th Kill and missing the top 1000 by 118 spots. Never disheartened we have continued to strengthen our team to the point we have set our sights on the top 500 world for Legion. With our now strong roster that is ever growing and our wicked spreadsheets and planning we believe we can hit this target. Remnants Gaming has achieved this goal for Emerald Nightmare ending at world 429 and Realm 3rd of Barthilas and Slaughtered the goal for ToV finishing world 268, US 89, Oceanic 9 and Realm 1st. We're looking for people who want to no just join us on that ride, but to commit to working with us to achieve it. We want leaders and pioneers, not just a ticket holder looking to get on the raid-train. This is your opportunity to be a part of the progression race, not to just watch it.Nukems12 Feb 27