Blackrock

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 14 [H][US-Blackrock] Hordeocalypse 8/8H 2/8M LFM Server- Blackrock-Horde Raid times- 9:15pm-12am PST Days- Wed/Thurs/Mon Progression- 8/8 heroic 2/8M Currenlty Recruiting all classes for 8.1 Hey guys trying to get into the mythic raiding scene, chill laid back raid experience trying to expand our roster for the future. We run keys,have repairs and raid consumables are generally provided for. If your interested in potentially joining join us on a run or hit me up on Bnet-Penguin243#1146 or on Discord. ThanksMurdèrdoll1 Nov 14
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 7 Hordehub Premium 5/8H LF Core Raiders! We at Hordehub Premium are currently recruiting for our core raid team as we progress through Uldir. We are trying to fill out our raid group to complete Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier. Raid Times: 7-10 p.m. server Tuesday 7-10 p.m. server Friday Optional DRUNK alt/open guild raid 7-10 p.m. server Saturday. We Need: Melee DPS - Warrior, Rogue, Demon Hunter, Monk Ranged DPS - All Classes Healers - All Classes We are seeking all capable players who are dedicated and eager to progress through Uldir and the next raid tier. Expectations: -We expect all raiders to have voice chat and a working mic. We use Discord voice chat. -Show up for raid, have good attendance, and let an officer or the guild leader know if you will be late or can't attend. We understand real life schedules come before raid schedules. -DBM (OR AN EQUIVALENT) IS A MUST. We can help get you gear and teach you fights. What we're really looking for is dedicated people who are capable of following directions and are eager to learn and be a part of a fun, wacky raid team. I'll be updating this thread as we progress and fill slots. Anyone who is interested in joining or would like more information can message myself or one of the officers, and we'll be happy to help you how we can. MrSquishy#11999 We look forward to seeing you on our raid team.Fúzzy0 Nov 7
Nov 6 Escaped @Illidan 2/8M LF Skilled Ranged DPS <Escaped> @ US-Illidan (Horde) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Warlock & Moonkin - Melee DPS: Arms/Fury Warrior - Any exceptional players Potential applications should have mythic experience in Legion / Battle for Azeroth or extensive raiding experience on prior expansions. Core raiders are expected to have a thorough knowledge of the entire raid at the highest difficulty. Also, it is expected that you understand how to properly play your class which includes DPS, damage mitigation, and movement mechanics. Schedule: - Friday: 7pm – 10pm CST -Saturday: 7pm – 10pm CST About Us: Escaped is an end-game progression guild that is led by an accredited Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since Warlords of Draenor. Our Officer core is an example setting team that all have Mythic raiding under their belts stretching across the entirety of the game. The Core Raid Team are top notch players who stand out in their classes and show up every raid determined to win. Overall, our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our short existence, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while remaining competitive. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Escaped and we treat everyone accordingly. Current Progression: - 2/8 Mythic Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Uldir What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. - Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. - An environment where your time is valuable and appreciated. - We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, StarCraft, and more. - A place to call home Contact: Recruitment Officer: Assaultage (Assaultage#1797)Demônics0 Nov 6
Nov 3 Blackrock is Dead Just check the dates of the recent topics in this forum for proof. Blizz has a great sense of humor when they tell us Blackrock is "Full" on the server page. Blizz, you've mortally wounded your reputation with stunts like that, just an FYI.Quonquer7 Nov 3
Nov 3 Battle at Blackrock [Tournament] Legion of Death Gaming is hosting it's first Tournament for the 2016 year. With us opening up what we're calling a new age for Blackrock, the first step is to involve Blackrock. We're going to begin with a Tournament for February and then in April. February is a 2's Tournament for players of all realms but with stipulations if you're from another realm. Let me explain the "Battle at Blackrock". Battle at Blackrock is a 2's Tournament taking part on February 27th from 3pm PST to 9pm PST. It's a Tournament for Alliance and Horde alike on the North American, Oceanic, Latin American, and Brazilian servers. Our rewards are Blackrock server specific, but you are permitted to enter from any server. There is an entry fee of 100Gold per team (Limit of 1 character per person on each team). Your entry fee can be paid on any realm or any faction but preferred on Blackrock. *Reward will only be given on Blackrock **You are permitted to enter on multiple toons, but must pay for each team entry. If your team goes against your other toon's team, you must select one toon to play on and your partner will be given the option of forfeit or to attempt a 1v2. The Tournament is set up to involve a Winner Bracket and a Loser Bracket with a full split between Alliance and Horde. Alliance will compete to crown a top team, as will Horde. The top team for both factions will then compete to be the Champion of the Tournament. The 2nd team for both factions will compete to crown the 3rd and 4th teams. Why have a 3rd and 4th team? Rewards, that is why! Rewards for the Tournament are as follows: 1st place: 10,000Gold for the team (5,000Gold per toon) 2nd place: 5,000Gold for the team (2,500Gold per toon) 3rd place: 2,000Gold for the team (1,000Gold per toon) 4th place: 1,000Gold for the team (500Gold per toon) There is an entry fee of 100Gold per team (Limit of 2 characters on each team). Your entry fee can be paid on any realm or any faction but preferred on Blackrock. *Reward will only be given on Blackrock How do I pay for my team's entry fee? Blackrock Alliance - Mail your entry fee to Vurian Blackrock Horde - Mail your entry fee to Vurianishere ****When you give your entry fee, you need to tell Vurian the 2 toon names on your team(including their server if not on Blackrock), the specs that they will be playing as, and the team name that you will compete as**** If your character that you are paying from is not on Blackrock, you need to add Vurian on BattleTag or message him on Twitter to schedule a meet-up to collect payment on your server. Vurian#1109 or @Vurian97 *You will need to ensure that your team's leader has Vurian on BattleTag so that he can enter you into matches The Legion of Death Gaming community will be allowing people to spectate the Tournament through multiple streamers from our guild and from the Blackrock community. *Select Alliance players will be permitted to join group with Vurian to spectate fights live Twitch.tv/mholderness Want your stream listed? Contact Vurian! (Participants and Spectator streamers are listed)Vurian9 Nov 3
Oct 30 362 Sub Rogue LF guild Looking for a casual guild that does raiding, dungeons, achievements, and other such things. Free to raid any night before 11pmSatharia1 Oct 30
Oct 29 Hi Blackrock. Anyone else remember the good ol days back in classic? Blackrock was a healthy and amazing server but the majority of people have left, like myself. I was just reminiscing about the battles for the world bosses and tarren mill. *wipes tear from eye*Frontear174 Oct 29
Oct 29 Selling Mythic/Heroic Uldir and M+10 Carries Defenestrate is a 8/8M guild (US#39) and is offering Uldir. Mythic Packages: 1. Mythic 6/8M (#2 + Fetid + Zul) - 2,250,000 1. Mythic 4/8M (Taloc, Mother, Zek'voz, Vectis) - 1,500,000 Heroic Packages: 1. Heroic Uldir 8/8H clear - 500,000 2. Heroic G'huun Kill (AOTC) - 250,000 Dungeons: 1. Mythic +10 completion - 300,000 / 3x WoW Tokens off-server Loot: Loot is set to Personal (forced) because of BFA mechanics. We will try to trade as much loot that is not an upgrade for our raiders to the buyer for a buyer's main spec. We will not bring more than one buyer of the same armor type. For all other shared items, they will be distributed as evenly as possible to all buyers. Times: Heroic Uldir will start on Tuesdays at 7PM PST, with G'huun kill being at around 8PM PST. Mythic Uldir will start on Tuesdays at around 8:10PM PST All else are scheduled around the buyer if possible Payment: 25% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. 100% of the payment is due by 6:30 PM PST before the raid. 100% of the payment is due 30 minutes prior to the scheduled mythic+ dungeon. We only accept in game gold and only accept gold. We can accept off-server gold so long as the full payment is on a single server along with a +15% fee of additional gold to the total cost. Gold can be transferred to our server via character/guild transfer or WoW Tokens. Logistics: Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid and you are unfamiliar with them. Terms and Conditions: By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same Battle.net account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately. Contacts: Mangaza#11202 (Innolyn) - Officer / Sales CoordinatorInnolyn33 Oct 29
Oct 24 [H][US-Blackrock] <Hordeocalypse> 8/8H LFM Server- Blackrock-Horde Raid times- 9:15pm-12am PST Days- Wed/Thurs/Mon Progression- 8/8 heroic Currenlty looking for Mages/S.Priest/Warlock/Rogue. If your not any of these classes just hit me up in game. Hey guys trying to get into the mythic raiding scene, chill laid back raid experience trying to expand our roster for the future. We run keys,have repairs and raid consumables are generally provided for. If your interested in potentially joining join us on a run or hit me up on Bnet-Penguin243#1146 or on Discord. ThanksMurdèrdoll2 Oct 24
Oct 20 <The Elite Warbringers> Faction: Horde Server: Blackrock Overview: <The Elite Warbringers> Are currently looking for players dedicated to progressing for the up coming raid and mythic+ content. The goal for us is to progress while keeping things not to serious. Life comes first but that doesn't mean we can't take the game seriously when we want. We are all adults and some of us are in the military so we know life can get very busy. Though, If you're looking for a laid back guild but gets serious when it comes to raid time, this guild is for you. We are all serious with facing the new upcoming content. As of right now we are 5/8 H. Schedule: 1800 Tues and Fri server time. How we help: Many Warbringers are vet's of WoW. We all have managed and lead guilds before. We will do out best to pass our skills and knowledge on to anyone who's willing to work with us. We are up to date with the latest PTR for class, dungeon, pvp and raid changes and will inform and discuss these to help further our knowledge. What we are looking for: We are simply looking for people who can take the game seriously when it is needed. We are not trying to be world first but we do want to be competitive and not at the bottom. We need people to be able to research there class and raids when they can. We go over logs and try to keep people accountable for there performance. By no means do we expect 100% perfection, but as a group we will keep an eye on those who are under performing and may be benched until skill increases, which we will attempt to help with. Recruiting: As of now we need some high performing dps and priest, pally, druid or shaman healers. There is currently 2 bench tank spots open as well. Contact: Scornedfury#11265, Ejedias#1199 TheOnlyOne#1207, Seaninnator#1589 or Viper#11266. Thank you for your consideration.Thrav2 Oct 20
Oct 19 <Hordeocalypse> (24) 4/8 HM 10man We are currently seeking a reliable Dps with a tank off spec. Must be able to play both specs efficientley would prefer a paladin/warrior. Raid times are 8pm server to 12am server Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimum experience required is 1/8 hm and an ilvl of at least 390. For any questions contact an officer online Murdèrdoll (alt 138 for the è), Tamashiix, Dwykfarrio or send us a mail with you're info.Murdèrdoll5 Oct 19
Oct 16 [H]Heals on Wheels - Illidan[CE][3 DAY] Hello! Heals On Wheels is recruiting for mythic progression at a high level. We are consisting of Multi-CE members with a high drive for success in the coming tiers. Very active group of chill dudes with halfway decent tudes. We are seeking similar minded and experienced folks to join us. We require immaculate attendance, which will be rewarded well. We take care of our own and establish healthy relationships with all of our members. We are interested in all exceptional candidates, though. Currently our needs are primarily DPS. We are looking for: (All slots are pending change) DPS High Priority Tanks HIGH Healing priority Shaman - Medium Druid - Medium Paladin - Low Monk - Medium Priest - Medium Raid days Tuesday Wednesday Thursday9pm-12am CT We are on Illidan! Here is our application: https://goo.gl/forms/lEM8OIpaENmqZ2y43 Add Spud#11984 to get in touch Or BasedGod#12803Nqt12 Oct 16
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 Warrior and Rogue LF PVP Guild 350 Warrior (Fury and Arms) 345 Rogue (Outlaw)Fataldose0 Oct 12
Oct 10 Resto/Balance Druid LF Guild Hello! I have just transferred to this realm from Sargeras and I am looking for a guild for casual to serious PVP. I came back towards the end of the last xpac and all my friends had stopped playing. I am into to everything from raiding to arena and rbgs. As title states I can play both balance/resto pretty well in both PvE and PvP settings. My btag is snrbtz#1480 if anyone can point me in the right direction! Thanks in advance!Scratchology0 Oct 10
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 7 Area52-The Nightmen-Late Night Raiders 6/8H [H] The Nightmen [H] A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. The Guild is managed by FOUR real life friends. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 5/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: 1 Rogue, 1 Monk, -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to me Tigerclaw88#1980 Krayons, Enkazil or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 7
Sep 30 <ROPEGANG> Frostmourne - Alliance, NZ/Aussie First up! Must have 345+ilvl <Ropegang> A semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, pvp, discord etc. When we aren’t raiding we are gearing people up via M+ keys or pushing hard to get the 10+ done Progression: We are looking for people who are consistent, committed, possess good class knowledge, mechanical skills and demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding/progression! Our main goal is to have a chill environment and see content! Previous Guild Exp 7/7M - Emerald Nightmare, 3/3M - Trial Of Valor, 10/10M - Nighthold Currently -7/8N Uldir n 4/8H Uldir Class Recruitment Needed! ANY Melee DPS wanted!, Ranged (Warlock, mage, boomy) ALL RAIDS @ Server Time - Frostmourne Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm - (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm (optional) (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) (We also run optional raids to help people who could not make the main raid/alts, so we can change class to suit the situation) Contact: Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET. Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485 Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#11324Oganius1 Sep 30
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 25 IKONIC casual guild looking for more or merge [Horde]A small guild in the pacific coast. We all know each other in real life as friends and family. We do mythics, pvp,and raids. We do raids on Thursdays nights and Sundays nights if we can. Most of us already beat normal uldir raid but we will still keep doing it until the rest of us get more geared to start doing Heroic. We are friendly and like to have fun grouping together. We have discord available. Message me in game, Anhusfury or Lan#11883 if interested.Anhusfury0 Sep 25
Sep 13 Team Thougs #1 guildWooshyy0 Sep 13
Sep 11 340 Blood DK I am just looking for a raid group to get into Uldir with. As I am a ex Military 32yr old single father and work full time I am looking for Friday / Saturday group which has been impossible so far as I found this expansion, I have raid tanked since Firelands before it was called Mythic I have several killing in Heroic raids but never really have time to push for FC Heroic/Mythic...since it was changed to Mythic I have pretty much stayed in N and H progression with a fun casual group, I try to run Mythic + with guildies with I can and honestly at this point I am even open to transfer though it might take till next paycheck or the one after depending on kids needs / bills. hit me up if interested KrisLuciMcG#1584Kaenna1 Sep 11
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 6 335Rogue and friends looking for a home Our guild has been dead for some time. The GM locked us out of the Gbank and left the server. My wife, a couple of real life friends, and I need a new home local on Blackrock if there are any. We know communities are a thing, but we want an active/casual guild to do PVE and PVP content. Mythics, leveling toons, PVP, etc. Looking forward to hearing from anybody interested in adding a couple of more Blackrock players. Feel free to pst me or Helichrysum.Jevrok0 Sep 6
Sep 6 335Rogue and friends looking for a home Our guild has been dead for some time. The GM locked us out of the Gbank and left the server. My wife, a couple of real life friends, and I need a new home local on Blackrock if there are any. We know communities are a thing, but we want an active/casual guild to do PVE and PVP content. Mythics, leveling toons, PVP, etc. Looking forward to hearing from anybody interested in adding a couple of more Blackrock players. Feel free to pst me or Helichrysum.Jevrok0 Sep 6
Sep 4 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker1 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 27 [H] Horde Gaymers Community Hey friends! We have a growing horde lgbt community if anyone is looking to chat with super awesome and like-minded peeps. Also searching for some solid moderators =)! Come check us out! Only requirement is that you be a friend <3. No hate is tolerated. xx https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ee7OGgFvmN?region=US&faction=HordeRegimentxo0 Aug 27
Aug 17 Tank LF progression Guild. Any high progression guilds need a tank ?Sneakyted0 Aug 17
Aug 13 222 Disc Priest Looking For Guild Hey there, I'm an Aussie looking for a relaxed and laid back guild who want to take a crack at heroics and maybe mythic dungeons during BFA. I prefer hanging out with people who can bond and joke, but I left my last guild due to the constant toxicity. So if you're guild needlessly aggressive on one another then it's probably better you don't message me. Otherwise my Main is SmashJaw or FrostyDog#12255Smashjaw0 Aug 13
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 2 Tank looking for semi competitive guild Hi I am a returning brewmaster monk I am wanting to make it my main for BfA previously I played a warlock in MoP and have not played since. In MoP i got 12/12 and 8/12. My available times are Monday and Wednesday 430-1230 EDT and usually on the weekends.Danknstien1 Aug 2
Aug 1 WTB 20 Arcanite Bars! Looking for an alchemist on blackrock alliance to make and send me 20 arcanite bars. I'm gathering the mats and will also pay 40kg ontop of that to anyone willing to help me out! my btag is tekisei#1248Tekisei0 Aug 1
Jul 31 <Limited Edition> 2 day Weekend 7/11M <Limited Edition> Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Limited Edition is a brand new guild that is led by a 7/11M Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since SoO. Officer core also has a lot of Mythic Raiding experience and we are all veterans. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress, and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Limited Edition and we treat everyone accordingly. Schedule: Friday-Saturday 8-11pm EST We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding and the mythic + environment. What we can offer you!: •Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. •Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. •An environment where you do not have to dedicated hours upon hours of your time to progress. •We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, and more. •A place to call home, Like we said before. We are family here in Limited Edition and we want you to be apart of that! What are we looking for? •Constantly looking for people with a friendly and helping attitude. •People that strive to be the best they can be, and always researching their class to become better each and every week. •People who are passionate about raiding! •People who can maintain a 85% attendance rate when BFA raiding releases. Currently Recruiting: •Tanks are FULL •Holy Paladin •Unholy / Frost DK, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman w/ resto offspec If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all. Please feel free to add my Btag Demonics#1608Dreadrend0 Jul 31
Jul 30 Looking for an old friend I was told he plays on this server, and his account is still active, however I have not seen him since we last played together in TBC. He played a warlock named Alindara. Just thought I would check my bases here to see if someone might know him or if he is around on these forums. Figured this would be a better alternative to making a low level toon over there and spamming trade chat.Viz0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Brand New Low Lvl Leveling Guild (1-60) Brand new guild looking for low lvl (1-60)members to have fun and lvl with. I will organize a schedule for raids when we get there. If this seems chill then feel free to join! I am also in the process of making a discord server! Btw I can't make a invite link for some reason... so just add me on BNET or post here with your username! hanswu83#1952 thanks for tuning in wish you a good dayRedthunder0 Jul 23
Jul 21 Br OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 WTB Norm runs for alt WTB as many normal runs as possible for an altGankstuh0 Jul 19
Jul 16 964 Hunter LF BFA Guild 964 Hunter LFG here have extensive experience in beta and looking for a new group to run with for BFA Mythic Raids... been playing for 10 years? I can provide 4 to 5 days a week; less is nice too. I'm on Pacific Time. 6pm PST starts would be nice. https://raider.io/characters/us/blackrock/Mugosbomba ThanksMugosbomba0 Jul 16
Jul 4 Looking to learn Looking to tank for a guild. Fairly new but also know my bindings and I am willing to learn. I am learning the boss mechanics and not entirely sure where to begin within a guild. I want to get better and also help others eventually.Doomgarl0 Jul 4
Jun 29 wtb glyph of dark absolution LF Inscriptionist that can make it or someone that just has it. Been trying to buy it forever. If you can make it plz add me Fluxxy#1366Wooshyy1 Jun 29
Jun 25 Simplicite Sales! Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). We are able to sell every boss at this time, Argus is currently without mount but eventually mount will be available. Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee5 Jun 25
Jun 21 <Defenestrate> LF Logo commission! Hey buds, we're looking for a new Guild Logo for our guild shirts this year for Blizzcon and I thought I'd see if there was anyone that would be interested in making one for us! The Logo that we end up liking the most and using for our guild shirts for Blizzcon will get to choose a run listed below and would be more than welcome to hang out with us at our Blizzcon party if you go to Blizzcon! (Just don't be awkward or mean, we reserve all rights to ask you to leave!!! If you plan to come to Blizzcon we will also get you a shirt! <3) What we're looking for: A <Defenestrate> guild logo (You must have your logo in a high resolution png of atleast 300 dpi or vector format such as ai as we are looking to use these for shirts and these are the requirements!) - No guidelines except that it needs to include the guild name! What we're offering!: Mythic Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker (no loot, normally 2,000,000g) *OR* Mythic Gul'dan with Hellfire Infernal Mount (normally 1,600,000g (~8 WoW Tokens) If you have any questions or want to submit a logo please contact myself at Newsh#1616 or on Discord at Newsh#5417!Newshy0 Jun 21
Jun 14 Looking for Guild Lookin for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Been back for a couple months, last played during WotK. ilevel is 878, Horde, Troll, Druid. I have evenings free I'm available multiple days of the week. I am currently +3 hours to server time. Contact me on my Btag: Treborias#1282Treeblu0 Jun 14
Jun 6 <Amplify> 10/11M Hello Blackrock! Amplify is recruiting for Antorus, The Burning Throne. Raid Times: 6 - 9pm server Tuesday 6 - 9pm server Thursday Top Needs: Ele Shaman Affliction Warlock We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Antorus. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic TOV 6/10 Mythic NH 6/9 Mythic ToS What We Expect From You: -Show up on time, ready to pull -Be able to get on Discord -Have the Addons "EPGP DKP Reloaded" and "EPGP Lootmaster" -Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day) -Be able to make good sandwiches (I'm told this is absolutely crucial) I'll be editing this thread for future needs, but in short, we're back and looking to fill a few holes in the roster. Most of us have known each other for a couple years and just want to get in there and get some progression going. If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact me: Huckleburger#1954 You can also contact: Krayik#1995Huckleburger80 Jun 6