Blackrock

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h <Limit> (US 1st) Selling 11/11 Antorus/ToS Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: -Antorus. the Burning Throne- -Heroic Heroic Argus only (Violet Spellwing guaranteed): 200k 11/11 Heroic with Personal loot: 650k 11/11 Heroic with Master loot (20+ man raid, all titanforges included): 2000k -Mythic 11/11 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 12000k Mythic Argus kill (no loot): 5000k Mythic Argus mount (Shackled Ur'zul): 9000k *Other packages available on request -Tomb of Sargeras- -Mythic 9/9 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 2500k Mythic Kil'jaeden kill: 800k -The Nighthold- -Mythic Mythic Gul'dan mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 1500k *A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. **All prices listed as Illidan gold. Cross realm price may vary If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/team/limitReformedman0 4h
2d Should I transfer to Blackrock? (Horde) So, my realm is more or less dead on the Horde side and I'm looking for a new realm for my Horde characters. Could anyone kindly tell me about this realm? How is the community, economy, raiding scene, Positives/Negatives, etc. Also I will be looking for a horde raiding guild down the road. I'm mainly interested in raiding but enjoy pvp every now and then.Gasq3 2d
2d Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10 pm PST <Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:30pm-10pm PST. The core of the guild has played together going all the way back to vanilla. We are currently looking for dependable raiders. A good healer, warlock, rogue, or any exceptional ranged DPS would be most welcomed. Attendance, punctuality and dedication are a must. We are starting to gear up for the new content coming down the road and trying to strengthen our core group with some more solid players that like to have fun and kill bosses at the same time. Anyone interested can contact: FiL#1538 (Fildo in game) Montt#1976 (Monttzilla in game)Monttzilla10 2d
Apr 11 Sell Gul'dan Mount, Mythic Antorus & Chosen Current as of 4/21/2018 Defenestrate is a 11/11M guild (US#59) and is now offering Mythic Gul'dan Mounts, Mythic Antorus and Trial of Valor Chosen runs. We do not currently anticipate being able to offer any Argus mounts with the August 14th BFA release date so soon. We are still distributing mounts to our raiders. Mythic Packages: 1. Antorus 9/11 w/ Master Loot - 3,000,000 2. Gul'dan with Hellfire Infernal Mount - 900,000. 3. Mythic Trial of Valor "Chosen" run - ~600,000 (~3x WoW Token) * 4. Mythic Class Hall Cache Unlock: 500,000 with purchase of package 1 ** 5. Mythic Elisande w/ Master Loot - 150,000 Heroic Packages: 1. Heroic Clear Antorus - 800,000 (Master Loot) *** Dungeons: 1. Mythic +15 completion in-time - 150,000 2. Mythic +20 completion in-time - 300,000 3. Mythic Karazhan Nightbane (Smoldering Ember Wyrm) - 150,000 * Chosen Run requires some personal responsibility to stay alive * We will provide you clean kills, a dedicated healer, and a person to follow You will need to avoid certain abilities You will also need be 925+ ilvl to have sufficient health pool for incidental raid dmg ** We will provide an additional 3 Mythic kills (12 total) to unlock the Mythic raid cache from your class hall missions. This requires an additional raid week and the 3 kills will not include loot. The kills will be from Garothi Warbringer through Antoran High Command and can be scheduled at your convenience (either before or after your main run). Enjoy your class to the fullest with a guaranteed piece of Mythic raid gear every two weeks! *** Minimum of 2 buyers needed to run the heroic ML sale Loot: We try to distribute as much loot as we can to buyer. Master Loot buyers are guaranteed uncontested armor and tier token drops Trinkets, Rings, Necks, Cloaks and Relics will be distributed as fairly as possible Raiders have priority on 970+ gear upgrades Times: Raid runs are Tue - Wed 7:00 - 11:00 PM PST Dungeon runs are scheduled around the buyer if possible Payment: 20% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot (excluding 5mans) 100% of the payment is due by 6:45 PM PST before the run. We only accept in game gold and only accept gold. We can accept off-server gold so long as the full payment is on a single server along with a +12% fee of additional gold to the total cost. Off server payments for Mythic Antorus run may be arranged at your request. Gold can be transferred to our server via character/guild transfer or WoW Tokens. Logistics: Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid and you are unfamiliar with them. Terms and Conditions: By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same Battle.net account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately. Contacts: Mangaza#11202 (Innolyn) - Officer / Sales CoordinatorInnolyn2 Apr 11
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 Looking for a female dwarf 18+ Been trying to finish my final achievement for noblegarden just missing the Shake Your Bunny-Maker place rabbit ears on a female dwarf. Please help me finish this!Ehmali0 Apr 7
Mar 31 @<The Noob Exterminator> You f_____s are going to have to bring a lot more than three retarded Shamans to gank me. Better luck next time.Niredan0 Mar 31
Mar 30 <Amplify> 7/11M Hello Blackrock! Amplify is recruiting for Antorus, The Burning Throne. Raid Times: 6 - 9pm server Tuesday 6 - 9pm server Thursday We also clear Normal on alts in a totally optional Saturday run. Top Needs: Ele Shaman Affliction Warlock Death Knight We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Antorus. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic TOV 6/10 Mythic NH 6/9 Mythic ToS What We Expect From You: -Show up on time, ready to pull -Be able to get on Discord -Have the Addons "EPGP DKP Reloaded" and "EPGP Lootmaster" -Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day) -Be able to make good sandwiches (I'm told this is absolutely crucial) I'll be editing this thread for future needs, but in short, we're back and looking to fill a few holes in the roster. Most of us have known each other for a couple years and just want to get in there and get some progression going. If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact me: Huckleburger#1954 You can also contact: Krayik#1995Huckleburger79 Mar 30
Mar 29 PVP Guild I am recruiting for a PVP guild on the realm Blackrock. The Guild name is Lions Pride. let me know if you would like to join :DCaltayluu1 Mar 29
Mar 26 Mythic Raiders WTS +15 Keys Get your 960+ weekly cache, artifact appearance, and Keystone Master achievement. We generally run every night except for Sunday/Monday nights. Prices: Illidan - 100k Other Realm - Token Price Contact: Battlenet - Castelia#1943 Discord (Preferred) - Castelia#0001Anhyo0 Mar 26
Mar 25 Blackrock PVP Hey guys. looking for a PVP guild for Blackrock :D PVP is mostly what i do but cant seem to find a guild.Caltayluu0 Mar 25
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 23 Late Night Raiders Our guild is currently recruiting for our core raid team as we progress through Antorus. We are trying to fill out our 15 man group for our push into Mythic progression. Raid Times: 10p-12a server Friday 10p-12a server Saturday We Need: Melee|Ranged DPS - Pref Hunter, Boomy, Mage, Ele Sham, Frost Dk, ect. Tanks - Druid Healer - Druid|Sham We are seeking all capable players who are dedicated and eager to progress through Antorus. Expectations: -We expect all raiders to have voice chat and a working mic. We use Discord chat. -Show up for raid, have good attendance, and let an officer or the guild leader know if you will be late or can't attend. Must Have! DBM GTFO - If you have a hard time moving out of crap. We can help get you gear and teach you fights. What we're really looking for is dedicated people who are capable of following directions. |Disclaimer we're a "Fresh" new raiding guild| Theophobe in game - Officer Takerofsoulz in game - Officer Prentas in game - Guild Leader|Raid Leader|Pure#12310 We look forward to seeing you on our raid team. Thank youPrentas2 Mar 23
Mar 23 Eclipsed(H) 5/11m is recruiting Eclipsed 5/11m is recruiting ranged dps to fill out our raid core for current content and BfA. looking for skilled players who are looking for a 2 day a week guild that is pushing progression. raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 630-930 server. currently looking for Ranged dps but all roles will be considered. please feel free to message in game or reply here. Rickyross#1520 Bullzeyez#1273 shltzweak#1977 telari#1839Rickyross1 Mar 23
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 14 Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpant For Sale If not allowed please remove. I have the 10x Skyshards to summon this bad boy. But I also have almost no gold so Ive decided to sell this sucker. I’ll take the Highest Offer Mail’ed to Torrid - Blackrock Server by Tuesday Ill do my best to work with you inside that week to get you the Reins. -CheersTorrid0 Mar 14
Mar 9 949 Resto druid looking for a home Casual raider looking for a semi-serious raid team for Heroic ABT and the new expansion, open availability in the evenings, thanks! MattMultiplicity2 Mar 9
Mar 3 Try Harder Next Time **Paid XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach my on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 25 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 Feb 25
Feb 24 WTB +15 carry Looking for a gold price for a +15 carryBrucellosis0 Feb 24
Feb 23 Warrior LF late night or wed/fri raid guild Hey Blackrock, Returning to the game after a long break. Looking for a late night west coast guild or a Wednesday and Friday raiding guild. Available most nights after 9:30pm. Lots of past raid experience.Broception2 Feb 23
Feb 21 Looking for a guild Looking for a more then casual, less then hardcore guild. Looking to be a part of the team. alliance, honorableKaosfury0 Feb 21
Feb 9 Wrong Forum Edit: Wrong ForumSlyvannus0 Feb 9
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 27 900 ilvl new player lfg Got the game about 10 days ago, geared a blood dk tank through Argus and am now looking for a guild to begin progression into end game. Willing to learn and continue to progress through raiding or other activities.Sypher1 Jan 27
Jan 27 Returning Players Guild Anyone else like me recently returning to the game and looking for a guild to start raiding with, run dungeons, etc? And yeah, we're behind on progression, waaay behind obviously. As in zero, but I have raiding experience and know how to down bosses. Just don't wanna do it stressfully anymore. This post is just putting feelers out to see if there's interest and if so let's talk about forming a guild. PM me in game, send mail, whatever.Rio0 Jan 27
Jan 24 Recruiting RDPS and a Resto Shaman Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 10/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds. If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.Heybo0 Jan 24
Jan 23 {H} Help finding casual/social guild Just rolled a toon here - anyone know of any active casual/social guilds? ThanksNecrosbank0 Jan 23
Jan 13 Looking for Alliance Player named 'Shift' :)Noctuary2 Jan 13
Jan 13 Back after 7 years - Catch me up! I played form Vanilla through to near the end of WOTLK. In Eternal Requiem (Vanilla) and Six Pack (TBC - WOTLK) guilds, Transferred to Horde in WOTLK but now that i've reactivated I really felt like NE Rogue is where my character belongs so i've come back to the Alliance. I have no idea if this is still the unofficial Aussie server, but from the few hours i've spent playing it feels like the ganking scene is as strong as ever. I just wanted to see who might still be around that I used to play with, where everyone has gone and what the state of the server is these days. I probably won't pick the game up full time again but I am keen to work my way through some of the story of the expansions that I've missed and enjoy the nostalgia kick that this game brings me!Reedy0 Jan 13
Jan 8 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril3 Jan 8
Jan 3 Blackrock is FULL??? saw thatCurrupt4 Jan 3
Jan 1 @slamdaddy why? why must you run away from the love I was trying to show you at the shrine last night, so rude that you kept bunny hopping away and then even teased me when you added me on battlenet only to curse me out :( , hope to be seeing or rather killing you soon ;)Càllmedàddy0 Jan 1
Dec 19 Unholy/Blood DK coming back Used to raid till a us30 Level till tier 15. just getting back into the game and now trying to find a solid guild to raid with instead of pugging as I have been. Few things. I do not have any current logs. Seems that even pugging groups now think that 935 is to low to do a normal with for new raids which makes no sense to me. Accordingly I am not going to fill out apps only to then have someone try and be a keyboard warrior who wants to crucify me for not having logs. Trialing is easy these days and I have raided for long enough to know what it takes to get and stay in a spot that I have earned. IF you feel you would like to talk to me add me: Chillbias#1277Chillbias2 Dec 19
Dec 17 DH tank and Old wow head LF guild Hello I would like to find a guild for endgame content. I played wow mostly from vanilla-cata. I took a break during the last patch of cata. I raided mostly in Wotlk on my mage https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/blackrock/docta%C3%9Flazin/pve I pvp'd on a warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/blackrock/d%C3%A0nktank/achievements/player-vs-player/rated-battleground Now I am playing DH and would like to find a guild where I can do the endgame content. If your guild would like to chat with me I have access to all voice chats. I stream every now and then @ twitch.tv/doctadank so if you wanna check what im like you can look at past broadcasts. If you got this far I thank you and hopefully I'll see you guys in gameDemonender0 Dec 17
Dec 16 Hordehub Premium (9/9H, 7/11H) is recruiting! We at Hordehub Premium are currently recruiting for our core raid team as we progress through Antorus. We are trying to fill out our 20 man group for our push into Mythic progression. Raid Times: 7-10 p.m. server Tuesday 7-10 p.m. server Friday Optional DRUNK alt/trial raid 7-10 p.m. server Saturday. All trial raiders will join us on Saturday for trials before being moved to the Core team. We Need: Ranged DPS - Pref Hunter, Boomy, Mage, Ele Sham Healers We are seeking all capable players who are dedicated and eager to progress through Antorus. All applications for all positions, including those not listed, will be run through trial. The positions listed above are the ones we are most in need of. We are 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras, and 11/11N, 7/11H Antorus. We start our Heroic Antorus push next Tuesday (Dec. 5). Expectations: -We expect all raiders to have voice chat and a working mic. We use Twitch voice chat. -Show up for raid, have good attendance, and let an officer or the guild leader know if you will be late or can't attend. We understand real life schedules come before raid schedules. -DBM (OR AN EQUIVALENT) IS A MUST. -Insert keystones in Kayrne/Nijlov, the guild keymaster We can help get you gear and teach you fights. What we're really looking for is dedicated people who are capable of following directions and are eager to learn and be a part of a fun, wacky raid team. I'll be updating this thread as we progress and fill slots. Anyone who is interested in joining or would like more information can message myself or one of the guild leaders, and we'll be happy to help you how we can. MrSquishy#11999 or Fuzzywarrior in game - Recruiter ÄddérÄll in game - Guild Leader/Guild Pappa/Dadderall Äria in game - Guild Leader/Guild Momma We look forward to seeing you on our raid team.Fuzzywarrior1 Dec 16
Dec 15 names for trade i have some names i wanna trade if nobodies interested thats fine but ayyy Spicy Soothe Orange Nervous Nostalgia Caffeine Siberia Radiance If you're interested pst me in game /who <idk> or add reminiscent#11667 lmk!Dark0 Dec 15
Dec 5 <Monstrosity> 10N 10H LFM Monstrosity is a heroic guild that recently took a hard hit with personal issues. Our size has dropped but that wont stop us. We are looking for more healers and dps to rebuild and enjoy ToS. If you are interested feel free to btag Dkcountry#1795Prisonbait1 Dec 5
Dec 1 New Ret Pally Streamer Hey Im a Ret Pally started playing again when legion dropped and im the GM of The Weather Channel. Trying out streaming cause why not haha see how it goes. Come watch my stream and have a good time :D https://www.twitch.tv/shatix1Chugra2 Dec 1
Dec 1 939 lock looking xfer horde 939 lock lf new home on horde curently 5/9M and looking to get into the same progression, as well as a guild that is mythic raiding progession minded for the future xpac i am currently alliance but am looking to set up with a guild on the horde side for the upcoming xpac I am looking for 2 weekdays to raid so any combination of 2 from monday-thrusday times i am looking for would be 7PM-10PM PST or 8PM-11PM PST I am looking also for casual setting but again progression minded, im an adult with adult stuff to do so i like my raid time to be as maximized as possible any other questions msg me here or on BNET bridge#1686 and discord bridge#7045 .. xfers always require investment from both parties so wanna make sure its a good fit for everyoneBridgedh1 Dec 1
Dec 1 936 6/9M MW LF raiding guild in Antorus Prefer 2 night a week progression as i work full time and have other obligations. Open to the idea of main swapping as well, should it fit the comp better. Currently have every healer spec at 920+. Willing to transfer ally on my own dime. Please feel free to add my btag: brandon#15575 Thanks!Peachsnâpple1 Dec 1
Nov 28 [H]Havoc DH LF Raiding guild. Hey there! I recently returned about a month ago after not having a computer for a while. I'm looking for a decent guild to progress with on Antorus. I'm currently 929 equipped with a level 71 artifact. My ideal starting time would be 7pm PST on weekdays. Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions! :) nana#12350Lovely0 Nov 28
Nov 27 <AfterLife> 9/9M ToS LFM for Antorus 8Hr/wk Hey guys, we are <AfterLife> and we are looking to add more exceptional players to our roster in preparation for Antorus. We are looking for players of all roles with a keen interest in: Marksman or Beast Mastery Hunter Shadow Priest Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman We will also consider any tank or any players with exceptional past performance. If interested please apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com, you can also contact us directly through bnet (see end of post). Guild Info: Wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15692 We are a stable guild of 10 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding. We do alt runs on Sunday and are constantly doing Mythic+ and battlegrounds. With our guild we always have plenty of people online whether it is raid time or not. We also play games together outside of WoW, we have groups for Diablo3, OverWatch, Hearthstone, Path of Exile, and so on. ... We raid 4 days a week for 2 hours a day, i.e. 8 hour raid week. We know this is unusual but you get to game consistently during the week for a shorter load each day. ... Loot System: We use a loot council system and award loot based on multiple factors such as attendance, performance, level of upgrade. Essentially we hand out loot in a way that will ensure the continued success on future content. Leadership/Contact Info The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. Officers: Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799 Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159 Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332 Cyphenn - - - d00kateh#1470 Hollehund - - - Rasta#1576 Thank you for considering AfterLife!Minatojinn1 Nov 27
Nov 27 Looking for Casual H guild releveling a new char and looking to catch the end of legion the expansionBursted0 Nov 27
Nov 25 Blackrock is FULL??? Anyone else notice that the server selection screen says blackrock is full? i swear this morning it was LOW.Flúffÿ5 Nov 25
Nov 20 Defenestrate in the M+ Invitational http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1071675-the-mythic-dungeon-invitational-begins-september-15/ Blackrock's own Defenestrate has placed a team in the Mythic Dungeon Invitational! They are one of 32 teams in the world that will compete for the best M+ scores. The American teams' runs will be broadcast on Twitch on one of the following dates. Weekend 2: Europe and The Americas Saturday, September 23 at 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday, September 24 at 9:00 a.m. PDT Each region’s contenders will be a part of a single-day broadcast in which they will face a series of elimination rounds until just 2 are left standing to represent their region on the global stage. Congratulations to them! Let's all support the home team!Amorisse13 Nov 20
Nov 11 101 Twink WTS Power Leveling (Inactive) As title says, level 101 twink looking to sell power leveling services. 3 dungeons per level, 5-10 minutes per dungeon. Only requirement is that you are 680 ilvl or above. 2000g per dungeon + 1000g per friend brought along I also accept gold on Illidan. Add me to discuss at one of the places below Battlenet: Castelia#1943 Discord: Castelia#9408Lotusfoot0 Nov 11