Blackrock

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d (H) LFG - Enhancement Shaman I'm looking to transfer my toon from Argent Dawn to a new server, as well as return to my original roots, the Horde. I'm an Enhancement Shaman looking to join an active guild and fill a roll in raid, mythic +, etc. In light of 7.1.5, I'd be willing to work on Elemental or Restoration. But this change in spec would take some time since I've concentrated all my effort into Enhancement just prior to the latest patch I've experience in Emerald Nightmare (Heroic) + Halls of Valor (Heroic). Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.Akôni0 1d
1d [H] <Dark Horse> 7/7(h) 3/3(n) recruiting [H] <Dark Horse> 7/7(heroic) 3/3(normal) is recruiting core raiders and players for Mythic/+ progression. Our core raid team is made up of mature professionals that take raiding seriously but still maintains a relaxed/fun atmosphere when we aren't in combat. We are currently looking for like minded players that want to commit to our raid team or are active during non raid times for mythic+ progression. Raid times Tues-Wed 6pm - 9pm PST VoIP - Discord(Required) We are currently recruiting all classes for Mythic+ progression Raid recruiting priority Healers- Druid/Paladin(high),Shaman(medium),Priest/Monk(medium) Damage- Hunter/Priest/DH(high),Rogue/Warrior/DK/Monk(medium), Mage/Lock/Shaman/Paladin/Druid(low) Tanks - All classes(medium) Players with previous high end raid experience will always be considered Please contact me in game or at bnet Puretalent#1526Kaliharr3 1d
2d <Amplify> 7/7M Recruiting RDPS Hello Blackrock! Amplify is recruiting for Nighthold. Raid Times: 6 - 9pm server Tuesday 6 - 9pm server Wednesday Top Needs: Boomkin Warlock Mage Shadow Priest BM Hunter We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Nighthold. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic TOV What We Expect From You: -Show up on time, ready to pull -Be able to get on Discord -Have the Addons "EPGP DKP Reloaded" and "EPGP Lootmaster" -Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day) -Be able to make good sandwiches (I'm told this is absolutely crucial) I'll be editing this thread for future needs, but in short, we're back and looking to fill a few holes in the roster. Most of us have known each other for a couple years and just want to get in there and get some progression going. If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact me: Huckleburger#1954 You can also contact: Krayik#1995Huckleburger63 2d
3d 883 Frost/Blood DK LF Mythic Progress Looking for high-end progression and looking forward to NightholdFelsbells0 3d
6d [H] <Washed Up> 7/7M 6/10H <Washed up> Current Progression 7/7M pre 7.1.5 3/3H pre Tov Nerf 6/10H NH Tuesday 8 -11pm est Wednesday 8 -11pm est Thursday 8 -11pm est Saturday optional alt raid We are currently using a personal loot system, but once nighthold is released with the introduction to set bonuses we will be moving to loot council. Recruiting all for all classes and specs. Priority Ele sham - High Hunter - High Lock - High Spriest - High Mage - High Balance Druid - High Prot Warrior - Medium Brewmaster Monk - High Mistweaver Monk - Medium Resto Shaman - Medium Please contact Hetzaraz#1246 Riek#1935 Brolexx#11165 Srsbidness#1953 Or any other member of <Washed Up> and they will point you in the right direction.Thecóon13 6d
6d <AfterLife> 9/10M LF Ranged and Holy Pally Hey guys, we are the #2 guild on the server and going into Nighthold we are looking to recruit a couple DPS (Hunter/Shadow Priest/Mage/Balance Druid) and a Holy Paladin. If interested please apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com, you can also contact us directly through bnet (see end of post) or ingame. Guild Info: Wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15692 We are a stable guild of 10 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding. We do alt runs on Sunday and are constantly doing Mythic+ and battlegrounds. With our guild we always have plenty of people online whether it is raid time or not. We also play games together outside of WoW, we have groups for Diablo3, OverWatch, Hearthstone, Path of Exile, and so on. ... We raid 4 days a week for 2 hours a day, i.e. 8 hour raid week. We know this is unusual but you get to game consistently during the week for a shorter load each day. ... Loot System: We use a loot council system and award loot based on multiple factors such as attendance, performance, level of upgrade. Essentially we hand out loot in a way that will ensure the continued success on future content. Leadership/Contact Info The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well: Officers: Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799 Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159 Gollyday - - - Sweenz#1353 Thank you for considering AfterLife!Minatojinn1 6d
Jan 11 <SLASH CRY> 1/7H EN LF DPS/HEALS <Slash Cry> is a 7/7N 1/7H EN guild looking for a few more solid DPS and Heals to join our core group for heroic progression. Raid times are 8-11 PM server time Tues, Thurs and Sun. If interested, contact me via battletag DevilDragon#1795 Thanks!Prisonbait1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 9 [H][US]<FFXV Broke our Guild> 3/7M Recruiting Guild Name: <FFXV Broke Our Guild> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00PM ST - 11:30PM ST (PST) We're currently [H] 7/7, [M] 3/7 We are very determined on both progressing and having fun. Mean while keeping the guild / raid drama-free. Currently the core has been filled. We're recruiting for Mythic + members / and some more flexibility on core comp. Warriors : Low need. Paladins : Low need. Death Knights : Low need. Hunters : Low need. Shamans : Low need. Rogues : Low need. Demon Hunters : Low Need. Monks : Low need. Druids : Low need. Priests : Holy. Low need on others Mages : Low need. Warlocks : Low Need All exceptional players are considered to join core groups. Please contact me (GrimReaper#1649) Roktash, Mawmee, Saristine in game if you're interested.Lyltsreaper1 Jan 9
Jan 9 <Breakthrough> Semi Causal Guild <Breakthrough> Semi Casual guild A semi casual PvE guild looking for more to fill out a mythic roster of 20 man. Mainly looking for Dps classes but all other classes are welcome. Raid nights are Sunday-Tuesday 7pm-10pm PST with M+ runs daily (2/3H ToV and 1/7M EN). Very fun and social group of players that emphasize raid progression but also want to have fun, don't expect hardcore raid styles. PM me in world or add my BattleTag for more info: Luain#1468Luainesta1 Jan 9
Jan 7 Reform is selling heroic Xavius kills As the title says, we clear heroic EN every Sunday at 5:00 server time and got a few spots for people interested in the kill/achievement. Loot will be on personal so you might get some stuff if you are lucky. Price is 100k per run. Please add key#1399 if interested.Heaven3 Jan 7
Jan 4 Merging Blackrock Are you merging this dead server with some of the other dead servers? Or are we going to have to keep suffering with crappy queues, not enough people to get an Mythic EN group together, and a crap economy?Sapped1 Jan 4
Dec 29 Returning Player LF Casual PvE Guild Hey World, As the title suggests, I'm looking for a casual PvE guild above level 20 I need access to the level 20 features to finish my heirlooms on my new toon. I'd really appreciate a pm anytime tonight. Toon IGN: DráikFlâcko0 Dec 29
Dec 22 [H] <Diamonds on my neck> Guild recruitment [H] <Diamonds on my neck> is recruiting for mythic raid content. We are currently 7/7 N EN, 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV. We raid on Friday's/ Saturday's/Sunday's and start around 5 pm SERVER TIME Please add my B tag khumdawn#1242 and PM me if you are interested and need more information. Thank you!Khumdawn8 Dec 22
Dec 21 <Defenestrate> WTS Mythic EN runs! Hello I'm the sales officer of Defenestrate come get your bis gear and chance at legendarys! 7/7M EN 1M Mythic Xavius 500K If you have any questions or would like to purchase a carry you can pst me ingame or add me @ puka#1245Pukachi3 Dec 21
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 19 <Raver Girls Of Instagram> Hey all, I'm Penor and I'm the Guild Master of <Raver Girls Of Instagram> Currently, we are looking for all classes to join our core raid team. At the moment, we do have our tanks and healers fairly well set, however we would be willing to add more and can adjust from there. What we really DO need in particular are DPS classes. Progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 2/3 Normal, Guild Nightbane complete. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Server (PST). We have about 10-12 members in guild that are apart of the core raid team and then have friends sit in on our raids from cross server, however we need more members to compete in Heroic Emerald Dream. We enjoy cracking jokes and messing around but do know when to get serious for progression. At this time we are accepting 850+ players. WE WILL GEAR YOU THROUGH NORMAL/HEROIC so that you're prepared enough to tackle heroic ToV and Mythic Raids with us. We are a friendly group looking to push through content this expansion. Feel free to add me at #Connor11224 if you'd like more information on us! ThanksPenôr5 Dec 19
Dec 19 869 ele lf guild Have raided hardcore in wrath and cata took a break from pve to pvp and hop games looking for a casual guild that raids between 5pm-9pm tuesday through saturday.Çrittler2 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] 877-879 Prot/Ret looking to raid Hey, I am looking to join a group for mythic EN and/or any difficulty of ToV. I played during the SoO expansion and have experience raiding on this server through heroic SoO and a few mythic bosses at that time. I re-joined wow for legion and have pugged through H EN and the first 2 bosses in normal ToV (everyone usually quits before attempting Helya lol). I run a lot of M+'s with friends and can raid as either prot or ret. My prot ilvl is 876-879 depending on which content I am doing from swapping around trinkets/gear. My ret ilvl is 879. I am not looking to quit my guild, hit me up in game or post here if you're interested in trying me out for a raid team. I have a flexible schedule but would prefer raiding later at night. I'm on US eastern time. brownie#1426 edit: Oops, I didn't realize I posted this under the wrong toon. My paladin is "Cupcaked"Brownie2 Dec 19
Dec 19 LF active guild what up guys my guild just xfered. 867 balance druid and 861 mage looking for a active guild who raids and does mythic+. chill and relaxed guy just looking for a new group of friends i can push content with. Kalimage is the mage i play on as well if you cant get me on druid.Kalidrood2 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 [H] <Pandorum> 7/7H, 3/3N Heroic Guild lfm A lot of us have been doing Heroic/Mythic progression since Wrath but we've just wanted to take a step back this expansion just enjoy ourselves. We're just looking for others who enjoy raiding as much as us but may not have the time, schedule or just not looking to progress in mythic right now. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pst, and get groups together later in the week for mythic+ Anyone interested is welcome to join, but we do try to keep a good balance of classes/specs. Currently looking for: Non pally healer, preferably priest or monk (druid, shaman work too) Also interested in Warrior, Lock, Mage, DH and/or Hunter dpsOnýx1 Dec 18
Dec 18 LF Guild I am trying to be proactive to find a guild on blackrock that: -has 15+ players on any given evening/night -mainly casually groups for pvp and dungeons but doesn't shy away from trying mythic and occasional raids If there is a guild like this, please help! My guild is ok, but it was a random invite. This guild mainly raids on a set schedule which I don't have a set play schedule in order to contribute.Laboeuf1 Dec 18
Dec 15 High Society Top Hat Hello to all of Blackrock, not sure who will read this or what my chances are for getting any results from this but here goes... Looking for a tailor that has the ability to craft the High Society Top Hat, if not if anybody has any to sell please let me know via here or in game. Please and thank you to all that have taken the time to read this and whatever help any of you can provide. LOK'TAR OGAR!!!Nikørøbin0 Dec 15
Dec 11 LFM MYTHIC EN SUNDAY looking for 880+ for mythic en sunday 11/10/16 at 6 server. pst brickross/poundtwoout/kinetxx/rickyross for info. will be armoryingBrickross1 Dec 11
Dec 8 [H]<Skyfall> Heroic 7/7 Recruiting for Mythic [H]<Skyfall> Heroic 7/7 Recruiting to start Mythics. Our Core group is looking to add a few to start Mythics as a guild. We are skilled group looking to progress and have FUN, just short on numbers. We will also consider merging/absorbing with a guild that is in a similar situation as us. Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8pm-11pm Pacific/Server time Discord Check us out on wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Skyfall Recruiting Mages - High Hunters - Low Druids (Resto/Bear) - High Rogues - Low Monks - High Warriors (Prot/Arms) - High Priests (Shadow/Holy) - High Warlocks - Low Demon Hunters - Low Please contact me in game or btag kaosxlit#1215.Volcomm1 Dec 8
Dec 7 [H] SG1S [7/7 M-EN] - T/Th 8hr - Tank & R-DPS ~~ Updated as of 12/06/2016 ~~ SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde Current & Previous Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern) Recruitment Needs: Paladin or Warrior Tank with decent DPS Off-Spec Warrior DPS with decent Tank Off-Spec Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Competitive Off-Spec Heal or Tank is a huge plus! If your class is not listed but you *know* you can perform well, please apply! About SuperGroup One Shot: Supergroup One Shot was formed during the tail end of Throne of Thunder. The guild was created for a single purpose: to punch monsters and to have a good time. This common goal has proven to be successful, and we have been raiding together for multiple years. Our raiding environment is casual and lighthearted. You will find no supercilious attitudes among our members. Everyone is free to contribute any thoughts they may have, and all opinions are respected. A number of us have played other games together for years and have developed a friendly rapport. Our positive relationships both in and out of the game have resulted in Supergroup One Shot being a drama-free guild. Our Expectations: Attendance: The only way we can succeed and have fun is as a team, so we expect all raiders to make coming to raid and being on time a priority. If something comes up or you have other plans, you must notify an officer 48 hours before your anticipated absence if possible. Many of us are students or working professionals, and we all have obligations outside of raiding. We also understand that sometimes life events come up unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it's important that we're investing time and gear into people who are reliable, so we expect all raiders to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Performance: Mythic content is challenging, and we cannot afford to carry people through it. All raiders are expected to have mastery over their specialization and to pull competitive numbers capable of killing mythic bosses. If your class has multiple specializations for the same role, you should know each one and use the best one for each encounter. You should use the optimal glyphs and talents for each fight, and you should use your cooldowns, potions, and racial abilities intelligently. We don’t expect mistake-free performance, nor do we expect you to be a leading theorycrafter for your class. However, you should understand your specialization well enough to explain it to someone else in-depth, and you should execute your rotation to the best of your abilities. Of course, performance is hardly all about numbers. You must be able to handle mechanics at the same time. There will be a learning curve with each boss, and raiders are given a certain amount of grace. However, we expect you to learn from your mistakes quickly, and you should not make the same mistake multiple times. You should be comfortable taking initiative and handling individual responsibilities. You also must be able to follow instructions and to communicate with the team as needed. Finally, every raider should continuously seek ways to improve. We expect all of our raiders to be their own biggest critics. Whether you’re ranking on every fight or you’re struggling just to dodge the fire, we all have opportunities to fine-tune our performance. In short, you should take pride in your performance and should strive to play at the highest level you can. How To Apply: Fill out an application at: supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you! Contacts: Recruiter: Azulä (alt-132) [B-Tag: Taeyeon#1361]Azulä1 Dec 7
Nov 30 [H] <No Limits>Mythic 3/7 Recruiting Guild Name: <No Limits> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00PM ST - 12:30AM ST (PST) We're currently [H] 7/7, [M] 3/7 http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/blackrock We are very determined on both progressing and having fun. Mean while keeping the guild / raid drama-free. Currently the core has been filled. We're recruiting for Mythic + members / and some more flexibility on core comp. Warriors : Low need. Paladins : Low need. Death Knights : Low need. Hunters : Low need. Shamans : Low need. Rogues : Low need. Demon Hunters : Low Need. Monks : Low need. Druids : Low need. Priests : Holy. Low need on others Mages : Low need. Warlocks : Need. All exceptional players are considered to join core groups. Please contact me (DryLust#1964) or Nitelife (Btag unknow for now) in game if you're interested. Thanks!Caeryn25 Nov 30
Nov 27 Hi Blackrock. Anyone else remember the good ol days back in classic? Blackrock was a healthy and amazing server but the majority of people have left, like myself. I was just reminiscing about the battles for the world bosses and tarren mill. *wipes tear from eye*Frontear157 Nov 27
Nov 24 (A) Arus Caelestrasz LFM [Arus] is a Progression guild looking for long term members. 7/7n 7/7H EN. We raid Wed and Thurs and start at 10:30pm SVT (7:30 Perth time) (GMT +8 time zone) raid times are flexible.Ruffguts0 Nov 24
Nov 21 Crafted Warrior neck, of the Savant (Mastery) Have a Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant I'm looking to sell. Asking 120k for it, 135k and I'll provide all 8 Obliterum as well. These types usually hit 300k+ on higher pop servers. Exploit#1800Exploit0 Nov 21
Nov 20 Mywifekellen's Mythic +10 sales! Mywifekellen's Mythic+10 Sale group! We're a group of player who've held World best times & US 1st challenge mode times in WoD and are looking to continue sales in Legion!!! You can view our WoD sale thread here which has 7+ pages of positive reviews from happy buyers! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15701237578 A Mythic+10 with a keystone provided by us will cost 250k which is a guaranteed 880 out of your weekly cache from your class order hall! A mythic+10 by farming your key up will cost between 400-500k depending on its level! +2-10 = 400k +5-10 = 350k +7-10 = 300k What you get: A 880ilvl item out of your weekly cache in your class order hall, aswell as any loot that we as the carriers do not need which is like 95% of all the loot unless it rolls many titanforged. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time for your run please contact Mywifekellen ingame, or you can add me to Btag reach#1311 or maj#1810.Mywifekellen12 Nov 20
Nov 20 LF Mythic Weekend Progression 875 Mage looking to tag along with a guild in Mythic Weekend Progression. Not looking to leave my current guild. Im 7/7H 2/3H current tier. Haven't really had a chance to do Mythics yet but would like too. I have past Raiding experience with guilds who were semi hardcore, so I under stand repeated wipes, coming to raids repaired, flasked etc... Once again looking to go with a guild on progression, but not looking to join the guild. Thanks,Miradian0 Nov 20
Nov 18 3 Experienced Raiders LF Raiding Guild Frost DK - ilvl 869 Guardian Druid - ilvl 872 Havoc DH - ilvl 866 All looking for guild that raids between 6 - 12 pm PST Each of us have a lot of experience having raided extensively in BC, Wrath and Cataclysm.Unhollywrath1 Nov 18
Nov 17 [H][Monstrosity] LFM <Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm PST The core of the guild has played together going all the way back to vanilla. We are currently looking for ranged DPS and healers, but exceptional players of any roll/class will be considered. Attendance, punctuality and dedication are a must. Anyone interested can contact: FiL#1538 (Drylar in game) Montt#1976 (Monttzilla in game) Conrad#1427 (Radcon in game)Radcon1 Nov 17
Nov 16 H- Skyfall recruiting for Mythic 7/7H <Skyfall> is looking for a few good players to fill our mythic roster. Priority to RDPS and healers. We are currently 7/7 heroic. Raid times are Tue Wed Thur 8-11 server. Pst for more info.Manolita0 Nov 16
Nov 14 Guild Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck1 Nov 14
Nov 13 Connected with Korgath? During my world questing there seems to be quite a few alliance from Korgath....... Wonder if we have actually been connected with another realm.Karrii11 Nov 13
Nov 10 867 Guard Druid and 867 H-Pally LF Guild Hello, We are a husband/wife combo looking for a raiding guild to call home. We have over 4 years experience raiding heroic/mythic content (longer doing normal/heroic), and would be a valuable asset to any mythic team. What we are looking for: - Raid Time: 7pm to 10pm PST (Doesn't have to be a west coast server) - A guild that's been around longer than 6-8 months - A focused but fun raid team - A guild that does activities/raids outside of normal raid times - A social atmosphere outside of raids What you get: - 2 dedicated raiders who always show up with their own flasks/food/pots/runes - 90% + attendance rate for raiding (barring life emergencies) - Tank/Healing experience including heroic Garrosh 25 man, Mythic Gorefiend pre-valor upgrades, currently 2/7 mythic EN - 2 dedicated raiders than have been playing for a long time, with only one real break. Please feel free to post here with any questions you may have. Thanks for your time =) Can also add battle tag if that's easier - Sedestia#1763Soleirissa5 Nov 10
Nov 9 [Horde] Recruiting for Mythic+ Carry Runs Hello guys! As of right now I am sure some of you may find yourself in the same boat I am currently in. You’re probably in a good guild but you can’t seem to get a solid group for Mythic+ runs. I am currently 7/7M 2/3H. Straight to the point, I decided to form a solid group that can easily 3chest Lv.6-8 carry runs and efficiently do 8-12 keystones. I am currently looking for 2 DPS. I will also take a TANK into consideration if you think you have what it takes. The DPS can be the following classes: Rogue Monk Mage If applying as a tank: Druid Warrior If your class is not listed above but you know you can perform extremely well, please feel free to make yourself known. SCHEDULE Friday : 7pm -11pm Central Standard Time Saturday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time Sunday : 5pm – 11pm Central Standard Time ** CST is 1 hour behind EST and 2 hours ahead of PST** The schedule times may seem a bit too much for some people, but after all I am looking for a dedicated team that is willing to put in their time to efficiently gear while having fun. After all, most of your 880+ gear comes from M+ Dungeons, sad but true. What are you looking from a dps class? I am looking for a solid 400-450k overall dps. There is an iLevel requirement of 870 to be part of this group. Of course, I will always take skill over iLevel but if at this point of the expansion you’re not 870, you really aren’t committed to your progression. Artifact Rank requirement? Each class has its own peak in their artifact. Meaning, a point when unlocking more traits is no longer a dps boost but survavility, utility for your class. My goal is to make the most efficient Mythic plus team to swiftly execute through level.7-10 difficulties. Carry runs are a big focal point. The goal is to do Lv.6-8 carry runs and 3 chesting them, as the team gets to know each other and are comfortable with their strategies, pushing through higher levels and attempting 3 chesting them should be of ease. So far I have been pugging my dps and it is just not a great experience when sometimes the pug we bring as a “carry” is carrying them. I think this needs to stop and time for a hardcore team. After reading all of this you’re still interested feel free to contact me through my btag (Oblivion#12140). Leaving a message here is also acceptable. The more information you give me about your experience, skill the greater chance you have being accepted.Chemz3 Nov 9
Nov 5 Infinite deaths-vanilla Anyone from Infinite death guild from vanilla still play?Razeruu0 Nov 5
Nov 2 {H} Slash Cry LF DPS and Heals <Slash Cry> is a 7/7N 1/7H EN guild looking for a few more solid DPS and Heals to join our core group for heroic progression. Raid times are 8-10 PM server time Tues, Thurs and Sun. If interested, contact me via battletag Thisperwin#1187 Thanks!Akenea0 Nov 2
Nov 1 [H] <Monstrosity> 6/7H LF DPS and Healers Hello everyone! <Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm PST We have a lot of experience all the way back to Vanilla. We are currently looking for mages, hunters, a holy priest and a resto druid so we can move onto Mythic asap. Exceptional players will always be considered. Attendance, punctuality and dedication are a must. Anyone interested can contact: FiL#1538 (Drylar in game) Montt#1976 (Monttzilla in game)Drylar3 Nov 1
Oct 31 864 hpally LF casual raiding group. Hi, Originally decided to take the expansion off from raiding and now finding myself a bit bored. With that in mind i'd like to find a casual guild to run with a few nights a week to kill time. Please add my btag if you'd like to talk. Brandon#15575 ThanksElynessia3 Oct 31
Oct 31 [H] <Crescendo> 1/7M 7/7/H Recruiting <Crescendo> is a Blackrock Horde guid recruiting exceptional players to fill out our 20 man mythic group. The guild is a fun semi-hardcore environment with a community that plays a lot of games outside of WoW as well. Content cleared 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare High Priority Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Hunter Boomkin Medium Priority Mage Unholy Death Knight All other classes will be considered as well. Raid Times 9-12PM ST Tues/Wed/Thurs Anyone interested should get in touch with an officer. Officers Trixbunneh Storme Galtrel Skrand Shinyhealer RölexxCuckboy5 Oct 31
Oct 31 <Usurpers> Is in search of PvPers <Usurpers> Is in search of skilled players to fill our RBG teams. We had the highest RBG teams on the server in previous seasons. Core groups pushing rating on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 6:00PM. All groups are lead by 2200+exp players. We have a 1750 minimum experience to join. Want to also PvE? We do that too! Casual raid group runs on Tuesday and M+ farming throughout the week. If you want to surround yourself with skilled players, contact Slaughttz or myself for more information!Alleessa3 Oct 31
Oct 24 <Highmountain Hooligans> LF Healers for ENH Hello everyone! <Highmountain Hooligans>7/7N EN 4/7H EN is looking to recruit healers! We are looking for players who like to have fun and joke around, can be serious when necessary, and who are willing to learn and improve. Raid Times: Sunday and Wednesday from 7:00PM to 10:00PM Server Time (PST) Server: US Blackrock PVP Faction: Horde Classes We Need: We are looking for healers, preferably a Holy Priest or Monk but will take any of the other classes. Expectations: 850 iLVL required, Follow mechanics, Show up to raid, Be positive and friendly. How to Contact US: Comment here, message us on Reddit: /u/RosalynaHMH, Bnet Tags: grumpash#1624, bigchill2k3#1313Ayida0 Oct 24
Oct 24 looking for riading guild experienced raider returning to wow looking for a raiding guild, looking for something starting around midnight EST on blackrockOmegashen2 Oct 24
Oct 23 [H] 2/7M <Provoked> LFM for core Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 Oct 23