Blackrock

Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 30 10/10H Guild looking for DPS. <SuperTroopers> Horde on US server Thrall Raid Times: Tuesday 10:30pm - 1:00am Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM EST/6:45 PM - 10:00 PM PST Age: 18+ mature 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH Hello Everyone, <SuperTroopers> is a newly formed guild of old friends that are veteran raiders in WoW with hardcore progression. We are not looking for hardcore, but we would like to progress efficiently and be competitive on our server. If we can get the numbers, we are going to do mythic as soon as possible. At the moment we are looking for range dps to fill up to 20 people. We are about min/maxing as much as we can for raiding to be as successful as we can for the limited time we have for raiding. We are a highly active guild that runs mythic dungeons constantly and are always running content with each other while having fun. If you have any questions or are interested, then please post on here or message me at my btag Metalfreek05#1366 or Zzugzzug#1948, Thestra#1134Haqssalot1 Mar 30
Mar 25 [H]<Benevolent> 6/10H NH <Benevolent> 10/10 Normal 6/10 Heroic Nighthold Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00PM to 10:00PM Server Time (PST) Server: US Blackrock PVP Faction: Horde Voice Chat: Discord Who we are We are a semi-casual guild looking for players who like to have fun and joke around, can be serious when necessary, but most of all like to kill bosses and progress. The main core has been together since WoD. With a wide variety of players that have time and experience with this game from the beginning, up to just joining during WoD. Outside of raids we are also an active guild that runs mythic + content. As well as an alt raid once a week and achievement runs when we can find the time. What we’re looking for Healers: We currently have no Shaman or Priest healers in our raid lineup and would love to keep it diverse. However, don’t let that stop you from getting in contact with us if you’re interested. DPS: Melee DPS is needed, looking to find some leather class melee, or a strong warrior. Expectations Looking for players that want to succeed in a semi-casual environment. Players willing to take criticism, show up on time, be raid ready when it’s time to go. Follow mechanics, and be willing to accept responsibility, mistakes happen. Show up to raid on time, and be raid ready at 8. We want to pull at 8, only raiding 6 hours a week doesn’t leave us with a lot of time. Be positive and friendly, we’re looking for a friendly environment that wants to see stuff die. If needed, we will help gear you up through alt raids if necessary, but ideally looking for around an 880 item level. During raids, we also provide all food and flasks. Also, we will help provide the more expensive enchants if the materials are available. Any extra farming you can do for the guild is greatly appreciated, but not required. ******************************************************************* Thanks for taking the time if you’ve made it this far, hoping to fill the ranks and continue our push! How to Contact US: I'll be watching the forums, but in game messages are the best grumpash#1624 or storm#1819Kasaki6 Mar 25
Mar 23 Prot Warrior 7/7 M, 3/3 H, 3/10 M LF a guild I'm searching for a guild who I can do mythic raiding with and that also does high leveled M+ runs. I had to bail from my old guild because they moved to a different server and it was stressful raiding at late night for me. I am currently interested in doing weekly raids, PvP content (as Arms or Fury... wouldn't mind jumping into rated BGs or arenas), and dungeons in mythic or M+. My current schedule as follows: Tuesday night raiding is unlikely due to a long night class that requires a strong commitment for me to attend as part of grad studies. However, I can attend other days (realistically a 2/3 hour shift up to 11 PM CST due to life and work responsibilities. I'm sorry but I'm done with losing sleep because of raid content). Mainly I want to be able to continue raiding without forgoing any of my personal responsibilities. I realize that most guilds in this server want to raid past 11:00 PM CST, but maybe there is a guild out there that will respect those with job or college obligations.Cobroxwarr1 Mar 23
Mar 19 866 Frost/blood dk lf semi hardcore guild I was in a hardcore raiding guild back in wrath and looking to get back into raiding in legion. ill be able to make raid times from 7-11 est.Shakè0 Mar 19
Mar 15 Gatherer MIning botters !!!! Blackrock Horde Gatherer MIning botters !!!! BLizzard didnt do their work !Magiegage1 Mar 15
Mar 14 WTB Felsteel Longblade WTB felsteel longblade. Please respond if you have the blacksmith pattern. I'll pay fairly. Thanks.Kruxzor0 Mar 14
Mar 13 <Vehementi> 10/10 HNH 1/10 MNH LFM <Vehementi> • Server Americas- Blackrock – Horde • About Us <Vehementi> is a group of players that have been raiding together for over 10 years. Our guild was established early 2011 on Blackrock after we server transferred from Jaedenar. We are a well-developed guild that consist of mainly adults. Our officers and GM have had years of experience leading and managing guilds on Wow, as well as other MMOs. We are interested in players who are looking for a home for raid progression or just casual play. This means that if a player would like to join to focus on progression but would also like a place for his/her friend to hang out and level, then we are the guild for you. • Recruitment Focus We currently need Healers and DPS. However, tanks for M+ runs and to fill in on raid nights when we have an attendance issue are welcome to join. • Current Progression NH- Heroic 10/10, Mythic 1/10 TOV – Heroic 3/3 EN – Heroic 7/7, Mythic 7/7 • Raid Schedule (PST) We currently have two raid groups running: Early Crew and Late Crew Early Crew- Tue/Wed 5pm-9pm Late Crew- Tue/Wed 9pm-12am Early and Late Crew combine for optional raid Thurs/Sun for cleanup and progression at 9pm-12am • What You Can Expect From Us We are a welcoming group of players that are interested in meeting new people that encourage fellow guild members to become better players. We try our best to help each other out and keep a fun gaming atmosphere. • What We Expect From Our Members Raiders- We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable in his/her class, and willing to take constructive criticism and a helping hand if needed. We also expect our raiders to have proper gems/enchants as well as raiding mats for each raid. We want reliable players that show up for most raids, however we realize that sometimes IRL issues interrupt and supersede WoW. All we ask is that our raiders let us know ahead of time if he/she is unable to raid if possible. Casual players- All we ask of our non-raiders is to be respectful to fellow guild members. • Contact Info GM – Henric – Hank#1994 Officer -Genvieve- Genvieve#1777 Galbinus- Galbinus#1294 Miso- Miso#1616 Waymond- Joe#16427 Bonbon- Bonbon#1306 Drewbearcat- Drewbalee#1270 Holyarthus- Ghostdragan#119307 Dreden- Saidredic#1220 http://vehementi.enjin.com/Genvieve2 Mar 13
Mar 9 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post or head to www.TeamInsomnia.co.ukAïko0 Mar 9
Mar 9 887 Ret Pally LF Guild Im a 887 ret pally LF a new guild to run Normal/Heroic and in the future mythic NH with. Im currently ranked 6th best ret pally on blackrock.Tylortian2 Mar 9
Mar 8 <Vehementi> 10/10H NH 1/10M NH LF Members <Vehementi> Is currently looking for raiders for either of our two raiding groups. Our early crew raids at 5:15pm - 9pm pst Tue/Wed and our late crew raids 9pm-12pm pst Tue/ Wed. We have a joint group that raids harder progression and clean up on Thurs/Sun with rotating times. We use EPGP for our looting system. <Vehementi> is a guild that mainly consist of adults that have been raiding together for close to 10 years now. Our guild has only been on Blackrock for 3 years but we are well established as a group and would love to add positive people into our raiding family. Both raiders and casuals are welcome. Please whisper myself or another officer/member in game if you would like more information.Genvieve0 Mar 8
Mar 7 To Bstntheworld-Blackrock delete thisSyrelle0 Mar 7
Mar 4 9pm Pacific Guild Looking for Raiders Looking for raiders who want to make a home with the guild. Raid long term and push into mythic content. willing to recruit all members ranging from 875-to 890+. willing to gear all members in Normal and Heroic to push for a full Mythic Raid team. Laid back raiding envirnment. and a good group of people. Raid times are 11pm CST. tues, wed, thurs also if you are interested in Mythic +'s we also do high Mythic + keys as well. my Battle tag is reaper#1602 if interested im always willing to reach outZundap0 Mar 4
Mar 3 WTB Darkmoon Deck: Immortality See title.Boonswaggle0 Mar 3
Mar 3 <RGOI> 3/10 Mythic Recruiting! <Raver Girls of Instagram> is currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold Progression! Raid Schedule (All Times Pacific): Tuesday - 7:45-11:00 Thursday - 7:45-11:00 Sunday (Optional Night) - 7:45-11:00 Currently in High Demand: WW Monk Resto Shaman Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Assassination Rogue Restoration Druid Although the above classes are in high demand we're really just looking for exceptional players, so please don't be turned off if your class/spec isn't listed! We are looking for players with a great sense of humor that can take criticism and handle being benched for the good of progress. We're a fun loving group that cracks a lot of jokes and if you're easily offended this is not the guild for you! Please add me at Penor#11829 or message any of our members in game for more information!Penôr0 Mar 3
Feb 22 (H)887 Ret Pally LF Guild Blackrock Im a 887 ret pally LF a new guild to run Normal/Heroic and in the future mythic NH with. Im currently ranked 6th best ret pally on blackrock.Tylortian0 Feb 22
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 20 [H] <Washed Up> 7/7M 3/10M <Washed up> Current Progression 7/7M pre 7.1.5 3/3H pre Tov Nerf 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Tuesday 8 -11pm est Wednesday 8 -11pm est Thursday 8 -11pm est Saturday optional alt raid We are currently using a personal loot system, but once nighthold is released with the introduction to set bonuses we will be moving to loot council. Recruiting all for all classes and specs. Priority Ele sham - High Hunter - High Lock - High Spriest - High Mage - High Balance Druid - High Prot Warrior - Medium Brewmaster Monk - High Mistweaver Monk - Medium Resto Shaman - High Disc Priest - Low Resto Druid - Medium Paladin Heals - Medium Please contact Hetzaraz#1246 Riek#1935 Brolexx#11165 Srsbidness#1953 Or any other member of <Washed Up> and they will point you in the right direction.Thecóon16 Feb 20
Feb 18 Offering Carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 12 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Recruiting for Core BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched.Zundap0 Feb 12
Feb 10 [H][US]<Lincoln Wiped on Opera> We're a new social leveling guild started by a group of friends. We plan to become active with mythic+ and raiding content but want to keep a strong emphasis on the social friendly aspect of the game. We have our own Teamspeak server and we’re open to new and old players, players with new characters, players just coming back to the game, and just all around good people. If you’re interested in learning more about the guild you can message Battletag: Andey#1174, Bran#1572Ande0 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H]<D N D>3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 8/10H @Kil'Jaeden <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 8/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 870+ ilvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Enh Shaman Shadow Priest Mage Demon Hunter Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø0 Feb 10
Feb 9 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Recruiting for Core BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched.Zundap0 Feb 9
Feb 8 9pm Pst Raid Guild Rec. for Mythic NH Hello this is Zundap, the Gm of Psychosomatic. I am looking for all players who want to join for strictly Mythic Progression in Nighthold and going forward. not looking for Heroic NH. I am strictly Looking to recruit players for Mythic Progress into Nighthold. .... PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR SINCE MY GUILD IS HARDCORE. 1. MUST DO RESEARCH ON YOUR CLASS/ALTS 2. MUST HAVE 2-3 ALTS 3. MUST HAVE REQUIRED ADD ONS TO RAID EXORSUS RAID TOOLS, GTFO, WEAKAURUS, SKADA, OMEN THREAT METER ETC. 4. MUST HAVE LOGS 5. MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE A LOT OF WIPES[i][/i] 6. ILVL MUST BE BETWEEN 890-900 WITH ARTIFACT TRAITS UP TO 54 RAID TIMES ARE MON,TUES,WED, THURS @ 9PM TILL 12AM PST. THIS IS STRICTLY FOR MYTHIC NIGHTHOLD PROGRESSION. if at all interested please leave your battle tags & warcraftlogs links below. looking for serious inquires only Will be hosting Weekly Pug Groups till the mythic Raid team is put togetherZundap0 Feb 8
Feb 7 [H][US]<FFXV Broke our Guild>10/10H Guild Name: <FFXV Broke Our Guild> Faction: Horde Realm: Blackrock (PvP) Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00PM ST - 11:30PM ST (PST) We're currently [H] 10/10, We are very determined on both progressing and having fun. Mean while keeping the guild / raid drama-free. Currently the core has been filled. We're recruiting for Mythic + members / and some more flexibility on core comp. Warriors : Low need. Paladins : Low need. Death Knights : Low need. Hunters : Low need. Shamans : Low need. Rogues : Low need. Demon Hunters : Low Need. Monks : Low need. Druids : Low need. Priests : Holy. Low need on others Mages : Low need. Warlocks : Low Need All exceptional players are considered to join core groups. Please contact me (GrimReaper#1649) Roktash, Mawmee, Saristine in game if you're interested.Lyltsreaper2 Feb 7
Feb 5 [H]<Pandorum> Recruiting for H Nighthold Some of us have been pushing heroic/mythic content over the last several years/expansions and are now just looking to stay casual, but still very much enjoy raiding. We're a smaller guild (around 10-15) and are open to others who enjoy playing WoW and looking for a guild to run with every week. We raid 2 nights a week and go down to 1 night on farm. I aim to keep a good raid composition especially being a smaller group. Preferred classes are below. Currently looking for: Ranged Dps - Prefer Mage, Hunter, Spriest (Also interested in Lock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman) *Not currently in need of melee (but will consider Warrior, Monk or Ret)* We raid Tues/Wed 7-10pst Add Onyx#1895Onýx0 Feb 5
Feb 3 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Guild Recruitment Psychosomatic a Hardcore Raiding guild that was Created around the Holidays is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H ToV & 5/10 heroic Nighthold looking to finalize the Core Roster to progress and finish Tier 19 in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras Content in 7.2. The guild itself was Created by a Vast of players from different raiding backgrounds & Eras of World of Warcraft ranging from Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Looking to get into the Esports Scene Eventually, and Looking for particular Individuals who have similar Drive and want to push content quickly but also develop a longstanding friendship between all players/raiders within the guild to create our own community. Guild is Managed from players who come from the professional Raiding scene and are looking for players who want to push for the best and become the best at what they do. We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! We offer a Laid back setting but when it is raiding time everyone gets there work hats on and gives there 200% and works for the kill. Looking for committed and Dedicated players who understand what real progression is and understand the time and dedication required to perform at the top level. Currently recruiting All spots including the following listed below: -[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter -[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest, Resto Shaman -[DPS]-Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter. *Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting* SPOTS ARE FOR OPEN RECRUITMENT DUE TO COMPETITIVE PLACEMENT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO PARSE IN THE 85% OR HIGHER THRU WARCRAFTLOGS.COM & WORLD OF LOGS FOR DPS & HPS CHECKS. THE HIGHER THE PERCENTAGE ON THE PARSE, THE HIGHER THE PRIORITY FOR TRY OUTS. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF PERFORMANCE IS INHIBITING THE GROUP AND KEEPING THE TEAM FROM PROGRESSING WHETHER ITS FROM MECHANICAL ERROR OR LACK OF NUMBERS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND BENCHED TO KILL THE BOSS FOR THE SAKE OF GUILD PROGRESSION. BENCHED PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO STILL COMPETE FOR THERE SPOT BUT MUST MEET THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW... SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, BELOW IS WHAT I EXPECT WITHIN THE RAID GROUP Any DPS that is below 450k Single Target and AoE DPS under 800k will be denied or benched HPS expectations must match my DPS requirements. Basic Requirements needed are simple: *Knowledgeable of their Main Character *have 2 to 3 Alts & can manage all toons equally *able to take constructive criticism and critiquing *Work hard to be committed and active *Geared to Raid Legion Content 885-890 ILVL/45 AT @ least *Have Discord w/ Mic *Have basic knowledge of Legion content *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild. * Able to use a website (since all raid sign ups, logs, and videos etc are handled and managed thru the website. All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 2-3 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period. Our Raiding times - (Server Time ): looking for people from west coast preferred due to living in California. Will take other applicants as well -Monday 11pm-2am CST -Tuesday 11pm-2am CST -Wednesday 11pm-2am CST -Thursday 11pm-2am CST - This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Post your interest below and we will contact you. Looking forward to Hearing from you, If interested add Reaper#1602 Casuals are welcome as wellZundap0 Feb 3
Feb 1 <Raver Girls Of Instagram> 10/10 Heroic <Raver Girls Of Instagram> is now recruiting all classes for our mythic progression team! Looking for 890+ players to gear for our core raid team. Current Progression: 3/7 M, 10/10 Heroic. Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:45-11:00 P.M (Pacific Time) Top Needs: Off Tank, Shaman (Any Spec), Rogue, Windwalker Monk. We are currently recruiting everything so please feel free to send a tell to anyone online in our guild!Penôr0 Feb 1
Jan 31 Psychosomatic [Illidan] Psychosomatic a Hardcore Raiding guild that was Created around the Holidays is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H ToV & 5/10 heroic Nighthold looking to finalize the Core Roster to progress and finish Tier 19 in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras Content in 7.2. The guild itself was Created by a Vast of players from different raiding backgrounds & Eras of World of Warcraft ranging from Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK. Looking to get into the Esports Scene Eventually, and Looking for particular Individuals who have similar Drive and want to push content quickly but also develop a longstanding friendship between all players/raiders within the guild to create our own community. Guild is Managed from players who come from the professional Raiding scene and are looking for players who want to push for the best and become the best at what they do. We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! We offer a Laid back setting but when it is raiding time everyone gets there work hats on and gives there 200% and works for the kill. Looking for committed and Dedicated players who understand what real progression is and understand the time and dedication required to perform at the top level. Currently recruiting All spots including the following listed below: -[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter -[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest, Resto Shaman -[DPS]-Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter. *Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting* SPOTS ARE FOR OPEN RECRUITMENT DUE TO COMPETITIVE PLACEMENT LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO PARSE IN THE 85% OR HIGHER THRU WARCRAFTLOGS.COM & WORLD OF LOGS FOR DPS & HPS CHECKS. THE HIGHER THE PERCENTAGE ON THE PARSE, THE HIGHER THE PRIORITY FOR TRY OUTS. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF PERFORMANCE IS INHIBITING THE GROUP AND KEEPING THE TEAM FROM PROGRESSING WHETHER ITS FROM MECHANICAL ERROR OR LACK OF NUMBERS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND BENCHED TO KILL THE BOSS FOR THE SAKE OF GUILD PROGRESSION. BENCHED PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO STILL COMPETE FOR THERE SPOT BUT MUST MEET THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW... SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, BELOW IS WHAT I EXPECT WITHIN THE RAID GROUP Any DPS that is below 450k Single Target and AoE DPS under 800k will be denied or benched HPS expectations must match my DPS requirements. Basic Requirements needed are simple: *Knowledgeable of their Main Character *have 2 to 3 Alts & can manage all toons equally *able to take constructive criticism and critiquing *Work hard to be committed and active *Geared to Raid Legion Content 885-890 ILVL/45 AT @ least *Have Discord w/ Mic *Have basic knowledge of Legion content *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild. * Able to use a website (since all raid sign ups, logs, and videos etc are handled and managed thru the website. All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 2-3 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period. Our Raiding times - (Server Time ): (May change at Raid Leader discretion) -Monday 10:00pm-1:00AM -Tuesday 10PM -1:00AM -Wednesday 10:00pm-1:00AM -Thursday 10:00-1:00AM -5th Day TBD This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Post your interest below and we will contact you. Looking forward to Hearing from you, If interested add Reaper#1602 Casuals are welcome as wellZundap0 Jan 31
Jan 31 <Benevolent> LF new players for our core team Hello everyone! <Benevolent>7/10 N Nighthold is looking for a a few new members to build up our core raid group! We are looking for players who like to have fun and joke around, can be serious when necessary, but most of all like to kill bosses and progress. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00PM to 10:00PM Server Time (PST) Server: US Blackrock PVP Faction: Horde Voice Chat: Discord Classes We Need: We are currently looking for a priest, monk, druid, or shaman healer. We also need a new tank in any class. Expectations: Lvl 110 required. Follow mechanics, Show up to raid, Be positive and friendly. We will help gear you up through alt raids if necessary. We also provide all food and flasks for raid. Outside of raids we are also an active guild that runs mythic + content regularly as well as an alt raid once a week and achievement runs when we can find the time. How to Contact US: Comment here, message us on Reddit: /u/RosalynaHMH, Bnet Tags: grumpash#1624, bigchill2k3#1313Ayida0 Jan 31
Jan 28 WTS M+ 15 in time WTS M+ 15 IN TIME guaranteed 900 ilvl from cache next week as well as artifact appearance and achievement. we will boost your key up to a 15 regardless of where it starts (any key less than +9 may be charged slightly extra). Getting you all said rewards stress free. We are asking 300k for our services. If you are wanting to use our services send me either a message in game or add me to real ID. Rustypickle#11631Quickkshots0 Jan 28
Jan 26 Nightbane runs! HEY! Previous reputable challenge mode seller all of mop & wod with over 10,000 dungeons completed https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742885905?page=1 one of my reputation posts! i'm currently selling nightbane runs! we have 5 open slots a week though the utility of unlocked alts! current going rate is 175k for your 100% chance at mount + achievement! add me Reminiscent#11667!Dark0 Jan 26
Jan 23 (H) LFG - Enhancement Shaman I'm looking to transfer my toon from Argent Dawn to a new server, as well as return to my original roots, the Horde. I'm an Enhancement Shaman looking to join an active guild and fill a roll in raid, mythic +, etc. In light of 7.1.5, I'd be willing to work on Elemental or Restoration. But this change in spec would take some time since I've concentrated all my effort into Enhancement just prior to the latest patch I've experience in Emerald Nightmare (Heroic) + Halls of Valor (Heroic). Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.Akôni1 Jan 23
Jan 18 [H] <Dark Horse> 7/7(h) 3/3(n) recruiting [H] <Dark Horse> 7/7(heroic) 3/3(normal) is recruiting core raiders and players for Mythic/+ progression. Our core raid team is made up of mature professionals that take raiding seriously but still maintains a relaxed/fun atmosphere when we aren't in combat. We are currently looking for like minded players that want to commit to our raid team or are active during non raid times for mythic+ progression. Raid times Tues-Wed 6pm - 9pm PST VoIP - Discord(Required) We are currently recruiting all classes for Mythic+ progression Raid recruiting priority Healers- Druid/Paladin(high),Shaman(medium),Priest/Monk(medium) Damage- Hunter/Priest/DH(high),Rogue/Warrior/DK/Monk(medium), Mage/Lock/Shaman/Paladin/Druid(low) Tanks - All classes(medium) Players with previous high end raid experience will always be considered Please contact me in game or at bnet Puretalent#1526Kaliharr3 Jan 18
Jan 16 883 Frost/Blood DK LF Mythic Progress Looking for high-end progression and looking forward to NightholdFelsbells0 Jan 16
Jan 13 <AfterLife> 9/10M LF Ranged and Holy Pally Hey guys, we are the #2 guild on the server and going into Nighthold we are looking to recruit a couple DPS (Hunter/Shadow Priest/Mage/Balance Druid) and a Holy Paladin. If interested please apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com, you can also contact us directly through bnet (see end of post) or ingame. Guild Info: Wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15692 We are a stable guild of 10 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding. We do alt runs on Sunday and are constantly doing Mythic+ and battlegrounds. With our guild we always have plenty of people online whether it is raid time or not. We also play games together outside of WoW, we have groups for Diablo3, OverWatch, Hearthstone, Path of Exile, and so on. ... We raid 4 days a week for 2 hours a day, i.e. 8 hour raid week. We know this is unusual but you get to game consistently during the week for a shorter load each day. ... Loot System: We use a loot council system and award loot based on multiple factors such as attendance, performance, level of upgrade. Essentially we hand out loot in a way that will ensure the continued success on future content. Leadership/Contact Info The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well: Officers: Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799 Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159 Gollyday - - - Sweenz#1353 Thank you for considering AfterLife!Minatojinn1 Jan 13
Jan 11 <SLASH CRY> 1/7H EN LF DPS/HEALS <Slash Cry> is a 7/7N 1/7H EN guild looking for a few more solid DPS and Heals to join our core group for heroic progression. Raid times are 8-11 PM server time Tues, Thurs and Sun. If interested, contact me via battletag DevilDragon#1795 Thanks!Prisonbait1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 7 Reform is selling heroic Xavius kills As the title says, we clear heroic EN every Sunday at 5:00 server time and got a few spots for people interested in the kill/achievement. Loot will be on personal so you might get some stuff if you are lucky. Price is 100k per run. Please add key#1399 if interested.Heaven3 Jan 7
Jan 4 Merging Blackrock Are you merging this dead server with some of the other dead servers? Or are we going to have to keep suffering with crappy queues, not enough people to get an Mythic EN group together, and a crap economy?Sapped1 Jan 4
Dec 29 Returning Player LF Casual PvE Guild Hey World, As the title suggests, I'm looking for a casual PvE guild above level 20 I need access to the level 20 features to finish my heirlooms on my new toon. I'd really appreciate a pm anytime tonight. Toon IGN: DráikFlâcko0 Dec 29
Dec 22 [H] <Diamonds on my neck> Guild recruitment [H] <Diamonds on my neck> is recruiting for mythic raid content. We are currently 7/7 N EN, 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV. We raid on Friday's/ Saturday's/Sunday's and start around 5 pm SERVER TIME Please add my B tag khumdawn#1242 and PM me if you are interested and need more information. Thank you!Khumdawn8 Dec 22
Dec 21 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21
Dec 19 <Raver Girls Of Instagram> Hey all, I'm Penor and I'm the Guild Master of <Raver Girls Of Instagram> Currently, we are looking for all classes to join our core raid team. At the moment, we do have our tanks and healers fairly well set, however we would be willing to add more and can adjust from there. What we really DO need in particular are DPS classes. Progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 2/3 Normal, Guild Nightbane complete. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Server (PST). We have about 10-12 members in guild that are apart of the core raid team and then have friends sit in on our raids from cross server, however we need more members to compete in Heroic Emerald Dream. We enjoy cracking jokes and messing around but do know when to get serious for progression. At this time we are accepting 850+ players. WE WILL GEAR YOU THROUGH NORMAL/HEROIC so that you're prepared enough to tackle heroic ToV and Mythic Raids with us. We are a friendly group looking to push through content this expansion. Feel free to add me at #Connor11224 if you'd like more information on us! ThanksPenôr5 Dec 19
Dec 19 869 ele lf guild Have raided hardcore in wrath and cata took a break from pve to pvp and hop games looking for a casual guild that raids between 5pm-9pm tuesday through saturday.Çrittler2 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] 877-879 Prot/Ret looking to raid Hey, I am looking to join a group for mythic EN and/or any difficulty of ToV. I played during the SoO expansion and have experience raiding on this server through heroic SoO and a few mythic bosses at that time. I re-joined wow for legion and have pugged through H EN and the first 2 bosses in normal ToV (everyone usually quits before attempting Helya lol). I run a lot of M+'s with friends and can raid as either prot or ret. My prot ilvl is 876-879 depending on which content I am doing from swapping around trinkets/gear. My ret ilvl is 879. I am not looking to quit my guild, hit me up in game or post here if you're interested in trying me out for a raid team. I have a flexible schedule but would prefer raiding later at night. I'm on US eastern time. brownie#1426 edit: Oops, I didn't realize I posted this under the wrong toon. My paladin is "Cupcaked"Brownie2 Dec 19
Dec 19 LF active guild what up guys my guild just xfered. 867 balance druid and 861 mage looking for a active guild who raids and does mythic+. chill and relaxed guy just looking for a new group of friends i can push content with. Kalimage is the mage i play on as well if you cant get me on druid.Kalidrood2 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 [H] <Pandorum> 7/7H, 3/3N Heroic Guild lfm A lot of us have been doing Heroic/Mythic progression since Wrath but we've just wanted to take a step back this expansion just enjoy ourselves. We're just looking for others who enjoy raiding as much as us but may not have the time, schedule or just not looking to progress in mythic right now. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pst, and get groups together later in the week for mythic+ Anyone interested is welcome to join, but we do try to keep a good balance of classes/specs. Currently looking for: Non pally healer, preferably priest or monk (druid, shaman work too) Also interested in Warrior, Lock, Mage, DH and/or Hunter dpsOnýx1 Dec 18
Dec 18 LF Guild I am trying to be proactive to find a guild on blackrock that: -has 15+ players on any given evening/night -mainly casually groups for pvp and dungeons but doesn't shy away from trying mythic and occasional raids If there is a guild like this, please help! My guild is ok, but it was a random invite. This guild mainly raids on a set schedule which I don't have a set play schedule in order to contribute.Laboeuf1 Dec 18