Blackrock

Feb 23, 2013 Holy/Disc priest LF raid team Currently on khaz modan and kind of stuck playing my tank/eleshammy and want to kick this off as my main again. I used to be on this server long ago and want to come back looking for a guild who is progressed and plans on progressin in 5.2. and possibly that raids anytime thursday thru sunday. Edit: would put more information up here but dont ant to leave a wall so reply here or fin me on khaz modan on wookiebear/meechie/Beautiful thanks!Meechie0 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Blackrock is dead? Thinking of xfering? Consider Illidan. Guild seeking raiders for 5.2 content. Check out our recruitment post. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810052924 <--click this shiz, DO EET.Ðeaddolly2 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 [H] HPally LF Raid Looking for a raid that ends no later than 8 Server Time... Reason being, my main raid starts at this time on another server. I'm looking for a raid that is at least clearing normal modes. I've Cleared 6/6H 6/6h and 4/4h. Link to my Main on KJ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Crysys/advanced In short, I have a lot of experience and would like to heal for your raid if you can meet my time requirements. I can make any weekday as long as it ends before 8 Server Time. My battletag is Large#1234Largehawiian3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 2 Tanks LFRaid I know it is a long shot but I'm currently looking to transfer from a dead server to this one with a friend. Are there any guilds looking for 2 tank? 1 DK and 1 Pally. Let me know.Bobisan0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Lf leatherworker and relic of xuen (agility) LF someone horde or alliance that is willing to sell me some items LF greyshadow pieces and the darkmoon trinketDaeneryss0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 <Los Lobos Locos> IS BACK! and recruiting! About Us: We had a decent run as a guild on DS release going 5/8 heroic pre-nerf until we had attendance problems that were beyond manageable. Back with us now are a few of the core members of the group as well as some of our old raiding friends. The core group of us have been playing WoW and other games together since WotLK release. We want to get back in the groove of things and have some fun while preparing to go into the 5.2 T15 raids. What we're looking for: We are currently in need of two tanks, preferably Warrior and Death Knight but will obviously consider any class if we feel the fit is right for the group. What we expect from you!: All we ask is that you have fun! And some of the obvious... Don't stand in bad !@#$, don't consistently make the same mistakes over and over, etc... What we don't expect from you!: We aren't necessarily looking for the most experienced raiders in this current tier of raiding. Most of us have fell behind on progress this tier and are expecting and looking for people of the same progression. So if you only have LFR clears or some normal boss kills, this may be the perfect group for you! Raiding Schedule: We are going to be running a short 3 night schedule, only raiding 9 hours per week. So while we do strive to have fun first, we still want to get something accomplished in the time we spend together. Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time TL;DR: If you're not up to date on progression, we don't care, as long as you have the desire to play and have fun. We need tanks and a few dps still. Raid leader (myself) has extensive raiding history across many many characters that have all at some point been considered my main. Contact Info: Real-ID: Noladrew320@gmail.com Battle Tag: Nola#1580 Skype: Noladrew320Noladouche6 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 old dungeons and raids for achievements Looking for someone or group who want to run old dungeons and raids for achievements on blackrock horde. Can pst me in game on this toon or email meOctopod2 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Proto drake run anyone?.. Looking to get a small group together for: Glory of the Hero (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2136) and/or Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 or 25 man) (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2957) I'd like to start w/ Zombiefest! and the achievements from The Oculus first (those are the ones I need (in addition to the Violet Hold achievements)) but we can start wherever (as long as all are done). Hit me up on this toon or my alt (Orykin). I should be on either one of them at any time. If I'm not online, drop me a message via mail. I'm open to doing more if people are up to it as well (Cata raid achievements for example). Thanks!Haikuu1 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Recruit a Friend Me Hey guys, I'm looking for an active player to recruit-a-friend me. The ideal person will be able to play all day today (we will start asap) and I work usually from 9AM to 9PM everyday so we will play mostly at night. We will do a healer/tank combo and level to 80 in dungeons. Horde, of course. I'm into RBGs and Arena end-game so if we work well together potentially level to 90 and BG together as well for gear. If you can provide things like gold bags and mounts that would be great since I have no gold on blackrock. Post here w/ interestChipperson2 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 WTS Alani Mount Selling: Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent I have the required 10 Skyshard. You'll join my party, I'll give you master looter, we'll kill Alani, you'll loot mount. Leave name here if interested.Rottenpeach0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Buffdaddy http://mitchrage.ytmnd.com/Goodsense0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 lf 9:00 pm or later raid group I'm a 497 affliction warlock (can play all 3 specs if needed) I am tired of complacent players that are taking the game to casually, so I am looking for a guild that is in need of my class for their progression in 5.2. I take content seriously always making sure I am aware of how the fights are performed and am a very active member of any guild. I am not interested in a bench position so if that is what you are looking for please don't contact me. real id k.maclennan@live.ca my past raid exp: 12/12 normal t 11 4/12 heroic t 11 7/7 normal t 12 4/7 heroic t 12 8/8 normal t 13 8/8 heroic t 13 Current exp 16/16 normal 4/16 heroic (have exp for 6/16 heroic)Chordan0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 ICC 25 Tues Offering Gold LFM [ICC 25] Need 12+ players to help me in my Blood Infusion quest. Offering 500 gold per player or 6k to the highest roller to help me with finishing it. Starting the raid around 8:00 pm should be a very quick run.Zergme0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 WTB Relic of Chi-Ji ! Please msg in game pls :)Tifinity0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Absolution Is Recruiting for our core 10 mans Recruiting all classes lvl 90 for our 10 man groups. Specifically in need of healers and a few ranged dps slots although any and all classes will be considered if they are decent players. Current core members are all 480+ with 11/16 + experience recruiting to fill missing/lost roles. Message Daylightfall, Gortooth, or Akillion in game if interested with gearscore, class and experience so far all though it is not required as we are capable of explaining and teaching anyone willing to learn! Raid times are currently 5-8pm server Tuesday and Thursday although it is not set in stone for 5.2.Gortooth1 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Starting a challenge mode group Hi there I am looking to start a challenge mode group. I have a few silver medals but I want to push for gold. I am looking for but willing to be flexible. Rogue/feral druid Resto shammy/ Resto druid Death knight Hunter We can probably work around a composition. I have no currently set times so when we get the players we will discuss a time and day of week we will get together. I have been using this guide so far and it seems to be alright: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210536-Challenge-Mode-Gold-Guides Send me an in-game mail or just whisper me I am usually online. Thanks!Sarthan3 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 WTT 10,000 gold for d3 gold. Hello looking to trade some wow gold for d3 gold. email me your exchange rate i'll always go with the best deals. email: mystakull.aj@gmail.com.Hellzcoil0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 <Fever> Needs Tank for 5.2 Progression <Fever> Is a guild reformed by a number of players who effectively cleared content at a competitive level in Cataclysm raiding. We are looking for a tank... *Preferably a Deathknight or Monk* (NO WARRIOR) For a core spot in our 10m. We are obviously horde side on Blackrock and plan on being one of the top guilds on the server again. Your skill will be tested before we recruit you into the core group. The reason being is that we have pugged a few tanks from a few other guilds for our first runs together and, although geared, these tanks lacked the know-how and awareness that we are looking for. The players in this guild are all seasoned veterans, and we are looking to hit the ground running in 5.2. If you have any questions or would like additional information feel free to reply to this thread or message in game. Whisper any player in <Fever>, ask them about the tank recruitment post that you have read and they will direct you towards an officer. Hope to find a quality tank before 5.2 hits! Thank you for your time.Hungrytiger1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Ablutos MSV+TOES GDKP (Sunday) Hello Blackrock, I will be hosting a weekly 25m T14 GDKP run every Sunday at 7:45pm Server Time (starting from the 16th of Feb 2013). Invites go out at 7:30pm server time, group is set at 7:40pm, Raid commences at 7:45pm and goes on till 12:00am. We will start by doing MSV (with a few heroics) as well as TOES and eventually branch out into HOF. As always, the total gold pot will be split by all 25 members that comprise the raid group who are present at the end. Sunday Heroic MSV and TOES GDKP Rules & Regulations in a nutshell. 1. Flasks must be used by all 25 raiders who must BYO & Food sponsored by <Ordeal>. 2. All gold from every item sold collected into a Pot. 3. The Pot will be split evenly among ALL 25 raiders Present at the time the raid is called. 4. If someone leaves or sits out midway, the incoming player is given the share. No player outside the raid when it is called is entitled to any share of the total pot. 5. I have the power to remove anyone from the raid who will receive no share in the pot if they are racist, cause drama, afk for extended lengths of time, constantly d/c or cause any issues - this will be rare and you have nothing to worry about unless you plan to come into the run and ninja pull etc 6. All bids must be paid immediately when winner is traded the item. 7. No spots are guaranteed. Loot Pricing: Minimum Bids These numbers are subject to change. 489 Non-Tier: 2,000 489 Weapons and Trinkets: 4,000 496 Non-Tier: 4,000 496 Weapons and Trinkets: 8,000 496 Tier: 10,000 502 Non-Tier: 6,000 502 Weapons and Trinkets: 12,000 503 (elite) Non Tier - 5,000g 503 (elite) Weapons - 12,000g All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat of 1k gold increments. No Loot is reserved. Highest Bid wins, there is no OS or MS, so for example if a fury warrior wants a prot OS peice if he has the highest bid he will receive the item. Who is eligible to attend? I am looking for two types of people for this run: people who have gear and want gold, and people who have a lot gold and want gear. Both types of people will have to be evaluated by a gear and experience check. In you fall within the first category, you must have the experience (6/6 MSV with 3/6H and 4/4 TOES) and equivalent gear (at least 490ilvl) to perform in the raid. If you fall into the second category, you must have at least 50kg available to spend and minimum 460ilvl. The number of players from the second category will be limited each week. Ablutos why are you doing Terrace and MSV and not HOF? Terrace has next to no trash and is a pretty quick clear it also drops sha touched weapons as well as tier and trinkets so it has the best gold:time ratio, I chose MSV over HOF as i believe the heroics in MSV will be easier than the heroics in HOF, in a couple of weeks i do plan to add HOF in as well, however, as this is new i've left it out for the time being so i can work out the time needed and how many capable carriers i can get as most mains will be locked to their guilds and will be using geared alts as carriers. What if a buyer comes in with coins and doesnt bid on gear? Unfortunately i can't track that however if a buyer comes in and has a 463 neck and a 502 neck drops and they make no bid and didn't receive the item with their coins they won't get a share of the pot at the end of the raid and it will be divided by /24. I'm not to concerned with this as the chance of receiving a item with the coins is 15% (obviously if its only one item they don't bid on this wont happen but if its a regular occurrence and they arn't bidding on items they won't get a share in the pot) How do I know the pot won't be stolen by the leader? There will be typed agreement at the beginning of the raid. If the pot would be stolen by anyone, a GM can intervene and split the gold among the players who were there. Add to the fact the GDKP leader is: - The GM of <Ordeal> - Ran numerous successful GDKPs in Wrath such as TOGC/ICC - Been on Blackrock since BC So you are in safe hands! How do I sign up? Send me mail or post here on the forum. In the mail include: 1. Name of toon your bringing: 2. Main Spec / Ilvl: 3. Off Spec / Ilvl: 4. Experience Normal + Heroic: 5 Buyer/Carrier: 6. Gold (Willing to spend) OR on the forum: 1. Character name: 2. Armory link: 3. Main spec / ilvl: 4. Off spec / ilvl: 5. Experience Normal + Heroic: 6. Buyer/Carrier: 7. Gold (willing to spend): Example: 1. Character name: Ablutos 2. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blackrock/Ablutos/simple 3. Main spec / ilvl: Balance - 497ilvl 4. Off spec / ilvl: Resto - 495ilvl 5. Experience Normal + Heroic: 16/16 Normal and 8/16 Heroic 6. Buyer/Carrier: Carrier 7. Gold (willing to spend): Insert Amount Here. Obviously there will need to be enough interest for me to start this, if so it will kick off in 9 days.Ablutos16 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 LF arena partner SPECIFICALLY for practice Yah don't have to have high xp or anything -don't even need skype/vent- but I'm looking for someone with gear and who doesn't mind doing arena's for practice since there are no skirmishes anymore. I would prefer a healer though but am open to anything at the moment. I have a set of keybinds that I rarely ever get to practice on this monk and I'd like to use the next several weeks to learn everything (bunch of arena123 macros). So, to answer your question, that's what I'm practicing mostly. I believe 2v2 will be sufficient to practice with but 3v3 will work too if I have multiple people willing to roll (2 healers + me dps would give me the most bang for my buck in practice I think). Again, the intent isn't to win games but to practice spells, binds, new stuff when patch hits, macros, addons, ... yah know the whole arena setup really. Please let me know if you're interested. I play in the afternoons normally and am a mellow headed guy.Ouchi2 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 WTS level 25 Horde Guild + 7 Banks Tabs WTS level 25 horde Guild + 7 Banks Tabs Looking for Gold and Battle Pets ! Will sell for Gold Will Trade for a bunch of battle pets Real Id - Mookacha#1595Lúnch2 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 WTS Alani mount Been planning on moving to a higher pop server for a while now and I'm considering Blackrock. I have the 10 Skyshards needed to bring down Alani. Anyone interested in buying?Rottenpeach1 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 Halaa Heartbreaker World PvP Event Let's celebrate this Valentine's Day with a Horde vs. Alliance battle in Halaa. You can also earn tokens from killing enemies which let you purchase Talbuk mounts. When: Feb 14th (Valentine's Day) at 6:30 ST (Blackrock ST) Where: Halaa (Nagrand) What: Horde vs. Alliance world PvP event; get mounts; celebrate Valentine's DayHope to see you all there. Spread the news! It's cross realm. Players have been invited from Boulderfist, Darkspear, Mug'thol, and Blackrock.Pollywanna2 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 wtb lvl 25 guild I want to buy a lvl 25 guild. Let me know how much you want for it in the forums or message me in game.Warlasher0 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 <Swims in Lava> New 10man Swims in Lava's new 10man will be a semi-casual raid team raiding only 9 hours a week, while trying to max progression. Our current progression is 5/16HM 16/16N. Raid times are Tues-Thurs 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00-12:00 AM EST) Our loot will be distributed by Loot Council for progression needs. Currently Recruiting: DPS Hunter Warrior Rogue And all exceptional DPS Just some Expectations: Ability to make 90% of raid days Working mic on mumble/vent Previous HM progression/exp Willing to take criticismFor more Information Contact by mail/pst Kisses Bearìjuana Ibprofin XekkKisses12 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 (A) UL 8/16 10m W/F/M 530p-9p PDT Recruiting Ner'zhul Alliance guild 'UL' is recruiting a core OT & (2) DPS for 10man raids. We raid Wed/Fri/Mon 5:30p to 9:00p PDT and have progressed through 6/6 MSV 2/6 HOF. Looking for tank with full clear MSV experience and min iLvL of 476+. Create alt and PST Aggrowolf, Scarlence or Bellynn or reply to this post. Must be able to make all raid times. Check us out and apply or PST in game: Check us out and apply at http://unemployment-line.wowstead.com Thank you Aggrowolf - Guild MasterAggrowolf0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Looking to transfer, Death Knight LF [H]guild You can check my armory for any experience. I'm 8/16 heroic. Searching for any guild that fits my raid schedule. Any raid starting at least 9:00pm PST, I can raid any day as long as the raid starts at that time. Message me here if you would like to know more information. paperwings #1207Resolved0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 The Elite 10 man raid is recruiting! (Aus) The Elite is currently after either a druid or monk healer to become part of our core 10 man team, (as currently all the leather caster drops are going to my OS and we would rather them go to a main) We are also for a warlock to become part of our core 10 man team. (please note we will also look into other classes, so please feel free to contact us) We have currently cleared all normal modes and look to possibly clearing some heroic modes before 5.2 hits. Our raid time is 1am server time to approx 4:30 am server time. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday evenings. As a core raider you will be provided with guild repairs/food and flasks and we ask in return that attend all three raids, unless real life gets in the way then you will be required to let one of the raiders know you won't be attending, so we can make other plans rather than waste our time waiting! Our main goal is to clear normal modes and then time permitting work on heroic modes. For further information please contact Keyboardcatz, online via whisper or in game mail.Keyboardcatz0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 [H] Prot paladin tank seeking new team Greetings! I'm currently on a server with little progression and am looking to transfer to a US-West server that fares well with progression. Hello, Blackrock! Most of my raid experience is from WOTLK where I ran guild progression runs through Ulduar, TOGC10/25, and ICC10/25. I took a break during most of Cataclysm, and came back a little over a month ago. I have played through every expansion, but my focus was PvP until WOTLK. What I can bring to the table While my gear and current progression is a bit less than what some of your other applicants may have, I have some great perks. * Analytical ability - I can help identify weaknesses or issues that may be getting in the way of progression, and will do so without sounding like a jerk. Nobody likes that one guy that is making you feel bad for not being perfect. * Motivated - I am motivated to do well in this game. This means doing the proper research and taking the time to do dailies and level up professions for the optimal stat bonuses. I hope to join a team that is equally motivated. * I gear myself as optimally as possible. You won't ever have to tell me I'm gearing incorrectly, and I know how to spend my valor points. I have 600/600 in BS and Mining for the stamina bonus, and have race changed to Tauren for additional bonus. Currently at 560k base health. * I know how to research the fights and can hit the ground running on new bosses My current 5.1 experience is: MSV - 5/6 HoF - 2/6 I know it's not much, but I've had limited time on this expansion thus far, and have been essentially guildless on a server with little pug activity. What I expect from you I just have a few small things to ask: * Raids should start no earlier than 7 PST and no later than 8 PM. I can raid until about 12:30 AM PST occasionally but would prefer 4 hours a day max. * Raid days should not occur on a weekend. I may consider Sundays with the right group. * Three nights a week raiding. May consider four nights, but not two. * Don't expect me to be perfect. Contrary to what a lot of mid-tier raiders may think, there are no perfect players. What you can expect is that I will learn things rather quickly. * Last, but not least, the leaders should be likable, trustworthy, upstanding people, who are pleasant to be around in voice chat. I've had far too many groups where the raid leader is just not a very nice person to be around. I want my 9-12 hours a week to be fun and not stressful. This means, if there is someone who is doing something wrong, don't yell at the person. I actually had a guy who couldn't understand that yelling wasn't the only way to tell someone how to correct a problem. Looking forward to hearing from you! Message me at Nuzz#1445 ingame if you would like to chat.Acidtank0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Hunter LF Guild - PVE/PVP Willing to transfer to horde or alliance. battletag - Tbone#1344Inçredible0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Optimus vs WBSH One does not simply challenge Optimus to a war in Uldum and expect to be victorious! muahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZeF6VE4bA As you have seen When Bored Smash Horde have been defeated yet once again. Optimus #1 @ PvP.Zylox0 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Late-Nite with Starblacks Live Stream Streaming Dinosaur Laser Fights Raids. Come watch us journey through Mist of Pandaria raiding content. http://www.justin.tv/thablackstar Current stream times are the following: Monday: Off Tuesday: 9p-12am Wednesday: 9p-12am Thursday: 9p-12am Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: 9p-12am I do stream randomly on off nights so follow my stream to get email updates of when I am going live.Starblacksan1 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Klondike Five recruiting [H] Klondike Five on US-Blackrock is looking for a few more exceptional raiders to bolster our raid groups. We are currently recruiting the following classes: Holy Pally If you believe you are an exceptional player but your class is not listed above, we still encourage you to drop an application. We are always looking for exceptional players. An exceptional player means you are able to play at the level of our core raiders or better. Apply at: http://klondikefive.enjin.com/recruitment Raid Schedule: Mon - Thurs (5pm - 9pm PST) About Us: Klondike Five is looking to bolster its ranks for progression. We've been raiding together since 2/2007 and have always been competitive with progression on a reasonable raid schedlue. We are looking for experienced raiders of all types, as well as PvP junkies. If you enjoy competition and strive to be the best at your class, please stop by and speak with an officer or apply on our website. What we'll provide: -A fun yet focused raiding environment -Highly skilled players with no egos -Free enchants, gems, cauldrons and feasts -Full repairs What we expect from our raiders: ->90% raid attendance (though we understand emergencies do come up) -Know your class inside/out and keep up with the latest changes -Must be fully gemmed, enchanted and properly reforged -Min 490 ilvl -Knowledge of all encounters Progression http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Klondike+Five/rating.tier14_10 - 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults - 5/6 Heroic Heart of fear - 1/4 HeroicTerrace of Endless SpringPhilcollins5 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Looking for a new home So me and my wife are looking for a new server to call home. We have both been progression raiders since BC and would love to find a guild that isn't full of failure and bad life choices. Currently, our iLvl is a bit slack as we wasted 5.1 in a guild that wasn't up to snuff and have had horrible luck with drops on the few normal mode bosses that we have been able to down. The best we have been able to get so far is mid 480's in GS. I have a prot/fury warrior and my wife has a ele/res shammy. Our primary specs are prot and ele respectively. We are both a bit rough around the edges so one of those "hold hands and sing Kumbaya" guilds is not for us. We drink, talk trash, laugh at inappropriate jokes, and neither ask for or give any quarter. Needless to say, we're looking for an 18+ guild. We may have a kid, but that doesn't mean we want to play with them online. We're hoping to find a challenge. We both min/max our characters and do all the research to optimize our performance. We know what elitistjerks is but our research doesn't stop there. We pick up fights quickly but after a few expansions, the mechanics start to all look basically the same. Blizzard is apparently big on recycling. Our availability is near 7 days a week between 7pm and 11pm (PST) on weekdays and pretty much open on the weekends. This is not to say, however, that we want to raid 7 days a week. We've done that before in BC and it sucks. Moderation is a good thing. We are, however, online for most of our evenings. So an active guild is a really good thing. Having an active and social vent is even better. There also needs to be a loot system. We would definitely prefer a point system but anything works. Just as long as there are clearly defined and adhered to loot rules. It is incredibly irritating to finally see a piece drop only to have it handed over to nick the new guy because they cyber'd the raid lead earlier. Last but not least, we don't want to fill out a novel's worth of an application full of parse logs and details only to find that we're the only one on the raid team that would qualify for the raid team. If you have high standards, please be able to meet those high standards yourself. There is nothing worse than an elitist that can't even stay out of the fire themselves. I'm not saying I don't find myself burning from time to time, but if you require skill, have skill. TLDR: Looking for an active, trash talking, capable, raiding, non-idiotic, rated R, 18+ guild for raid times between 7pm and 11pm PST (give or take).Madmodi3 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Looking for guild to raid/pvp with..old timer I quit back in 2007 after playing since release but now with a year and a half off between college and graduate school I'm looking to play again. Hoping to find a group of quality players to raid and pvp with. I've been gone so long that most of the people I played with have moved on so I'm stuck here starting at square one when it comes to knowing people. Some info about me. I've participated in a number of full clears of MC BWL AQ and Nax back in the day as my class leader. I plan on playing a Holy Paladin (I enjoyed the healing role of this class), and I have a mic. I also live on the west coast so raiding with a PST in mind would be nice. I just started this character about a week and half ago so I should be 90 in about a day or two. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Battle Tag is Matt#1611Foosy0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Spriest LF core raid spot Hi I just transfered in and I'm looking for a raid group that starts around 9pm server. I have been playing the priest class since the end of wrath and I know it well. I'm sure I will be more than competent for any guild that will have me. Post here or contact me ingame. ThanksMavelock0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 WTB lvl2+ guild. Bought -ThanksDirkapriest0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Selling lvl 25 guild Guild name is <Extinct> on the Shadowmoon server. This toon is the GM if you want to check out the guild. Not in game much anymore so email me if you're interested in making an offer. Johnnyblue09@yahoo.comTekkx0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [H] 485 Frost DK (5/16H xp) LF raiding guild Recently switched from my 498 Guardian Druid (where I was 5/16H) to Frost DK a few weeks ago, looking for a raiding guild now. Recently tested my dps against Raider's Dummy and peaked at around 150k, 5 mins in was around 85k, 10 mins was at 77k. I consider myself a laid back person but when it comes down to raid time I'm ready to kick !@# and wear new clothes. -LF a softcore type guild that has fun but focuses on progression. -LF a good group. I know my iLevel is low so I can't expect to hitch a ride onto a heroic raiding group right now, but I only want to roll with people who know their individual specs, prepare for fights beforehand, and don't frequently repeat mechanic mistakes over and over. -Runs monday-thurs starting earliest at 8pm PST (PACIFIC STANDARD TIME), or Saturday during the day (not the PM though) or Sunday during the day and OR the night. To contact me: DeadraHelix#1993 Thx!Spinecloud1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 How's the talent? So me and my wife are looking for a new home. We sadly wasted 5.1 on a guild that couldn't even get through HoF and just recently cleared MV. On normal 10... That led me to check server census' and found out our server was dying. So I was wondering about a couple things. How's the talent on this server? It would be amazing to actually drop bosses instead of being forced to watch the rest of the raid group stand in fire and die... Second, my wife hates being ganked. It's a deal breaker for her. With the lopsided population on this server, do ally's ever go out griefing? If you run into them out in the world, do they run or go get friends? Honestly, the numbers have already sold the server for me so I don't mind either way. However, if my wife hates it then I'm just playing with myself and that's just... dirty... I'm just looking for info to put up a good "pro-blackrock" arguement.Madmodi4 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Late-Nite with Starblacks Live Stream Streaming Dinosaur Laser Fights Raids. Come watch us journey through Mist of Pandaria raiding content. http://www.justin.tv/thablackstar Current stream times are the following: Monday: Off Tuesday: 9p-12am Wednesday: 9p-12am Thursday: 9p-12am Friday: Off Saturday: Off Sunday: 9p-12am I do stream randomly on off nights so follow my stream to get email updates of when I am going live.Starblacksan3 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 <Ordeal> 16/16 normal - 8/16 heroic -10man <Ordeal> 8/16 Heroic - 16/16 Normal - Currently recruiting 1 healer and 1 ranged dps for a core spot in our 10 man raid group. Raid times are 1am-4am server time - Monday. Wednesday. Thursday. Please feel free to talk to me via REAL ID for more info! Real ID = blizzaga100@hotmail.comNambus1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 WTT Darkmoon Cards Trying to get my deck before the weekend is over. I need Ace of tigers, two of tigers, four of tigers, six of tigers, eight of tigers. I have for trade. Five of Cranes, Six of Oxen, Two of cranes, Three of tigers, Three of serpents, four of cranes, and five of serpents. Feel free to message me in game on either Moider or Skeletone. If you're on alliance just reply here and we can set something up.Moider0 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Fresh Guild! Lf casuals/raiders/pvpers. Ruthers Pull New guild on Blackrock. Starting 10 mans on MV. Most of us are rerolls or xfers who missed the raiding curve so were starting fresh. We group together. Do heroics, guild runs, help each other out. Raid times are between 9-10 server time. Hit me up in game.Inverloch3 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 491 guardian tank in need of raiding guild. 491 guardian tank here Lf raiding guild for Heroic and 5.2 progression. Current progression: MSV- 6/6(N) -1/6(H) HoF - 6/6(N) -0/6(H) ToES- 4/4(N) -1/1(elite)-0/4(H) If you have any questions or interested my real Id is Envi#1793Revenge0 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 looking for a good pvp guild Holy pally, Destro Lock, and Ele Shammy looking for a good pvp guild. Looking for a fun friendly guild, who gives everyone the opportunity to participate in guild activities and RBG's. Ele Shammy is currently working on a Shadow Priest for next season, we all have many alt's that are geared and available to the group as and when needed... healer, Flag Carriers and a Mix or Mele and caster DPS we all have previous RBG experiane and have transferred to this sever in the hopes of gaining high rankings as our old sever was a PvE sever and there was only 2 active RBG teams on horde, we are all sitting around 1800 rating and some of us have had expirance up to 2k rating in the pastAkasrah1 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 (H) Selling Blacksmithing 1-525 Selling all the mats for Blacksmithing 1-525 listed here http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-blacksmithing-guide.html the guide to leveling the blacksmithing is also there I'm open to offers on how much I should sell it for.Slavehandjoe1 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 WTS Darkmoon Fair Rabbit You can send me an ingame mail offer or post it on here. Will be sold in 48HrsAvaliana0 Feb 6, 2013