Blackrock

Oct 15, 2012 [H] <Almost Midnight> 10m Recruiting (4/6) We are currently recruiting any exceptional players, Mainly looking for strong DPS. Currently sitting at 4/6 Normal Mode. Where a pretty fun bunch of players, Looking to progress into hard-modes, the guild was formed under the pretense of not wanting anyone to feel like they have to carry anyone else. So if that sounds like an Idea that appeals to you let us know. We offer free repairs to all raiders and a friendly yet competitive atmosphere within guild. Requirements Vent / Mic Min 465+ Item Level (yes we know skill > Gear but still) Willingness to deal with progression raiding Arriving to Raid fully prepared with Fight knowledge / flasks / pots / gemmed / enchanted Extensive knowledge of how to play your class Raid Times are 5pm-9pm Server Time, on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday we have previously added raid days or raided for an extended period of time following the consent of the whole group. If your interested in Applying please message either Raintempest, Frozenpally, or add Buzzy#6635 in game for an interview and possible trialBuzwun0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 FRI-SUN 9PM-1AM PST LF RANGE DPS 4/6MV25 Nikkoo3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 looking to transfer Looking to transfer to blackrock, how is the pvp on this server for horde? Are there a lot of high rated players, and is it easy to find players for arenas and bgs? Also who usually wins bgs on this battlegroup, alliance or horde?Akusalol5 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 2.2k exp mistweaver monk lf arena Pretty much says it all, I'm looking for all arena sizes (please be experienced) also looking for RBGS if anyone has a team. Thanks for your time.Enzen0 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Selling Mop Key Got a mop key for a friends Bday turns out another friend got it to so i wanna sell mine for gold 20k obo or something elseYompyomp1 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 WTS Rare Battle Pets Here is the list of pets I've got for sale. Send me a mail (alt code for î = 140) with the pet you want and an offer and we'll see what we can do. Some of these pets are also on the AH so check them out as well. The most rare: Bananas (TCG) (Lvl 11) Dragon Kite (TCG) Giant Sewer Rat Landro's Lichling (TCG) Landro's Lil' XT (TCG) Magical Crawdad Nightsaber Cub (TCG) Other pets for sale: Albino Snake Ancona Chicken Black Kingsnake Black Tabby Cat Blue Blockwork Rocket Bot Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling Blue Moth Bombay Cat Brown Prairie Dog Brown Rabbit Brown Snake Calico Cat Chuck Cobra Hatchling Cockatiel Cornish Rex Cat Crimson Snake Darting Hatchling Deviate Hatchling Durotar Scorpion Enchanted Broom Enchanted Lantern Feline Familiar Fossilized Hatchling Ghostly Skull Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling Great Horned Owl Green Wing Macaw Hawk Owl Leaping Hatchling Lifelike Toad Lil' Smoky Mana Wyrmling Mechanical Squirrel Mojo Mr. Grubbs Muckbreath Mulgore Hatchling Nether Ray Fry Obsidian Hatchling Orange Tabby Cat Peddlefeet Pengu Pet Bombling Phoenix Hatchling Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm Plump Turkey Proto-Drake Whelp Ravasaur Hatchling Razormaw Hatchling Razzashi Hatchling Red Dragonhawk Hatchling Red Moth Sen'jin Fetish Senegal Shimmering Wyrmling Siamese Cat Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling Silver Tabby Cat Sinister Squashling Snarly Snowshoe Rabbit Speedy Spring Rabbit Sprite Darter Hatchling Strand Crawler Tickbird Hatchling Tiny Snowman Tiny Sporebat Tirisfal Batling Toothy Toxic Wasteling Tranquil Mechanical Yeti Tree Frog Undercity Cockroach White Kitten White Moth White Tickbird Hatchling Winterspring Cub Wolpertinger Wood Frog Yellow MothDebîtcard1 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 <SHO> 25M 10:30PM-1:30AM MTW Recruiting About Us <Silly Hat Only> transferred from Dragonmaw halfway through DS due to population concerns on the server and will be transitioning into a 25 man for MoP. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. At the moment we are looking to recruit Core DPS spots and a Healer to fill out our MoP roster. We're here to have fun and make things dead, if you're going to tunnel, afk, or decide that you don't feel like doing the job your class is supposed to then this guild isn't for you. In other words we will not tolerate those who make the game less fun for the rest of us. Before moving to Blackrock we sported a “long and strong” history on Dragonmaw. Since Vanilla, SHO had been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders determined to conquer the current content. We plan to continue this trend on Blackrock and invite like raiders to join us in doing so. Server Blackrock Guild Silly Hat Only Raid Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 10:30 PM PST - 1:30 AM PST Dragon Soul 8/8 Regular 4/8 HM - before transferring 8/8 HM (10 man on Blackrock) Mogu'shan Vaults 1/6 Regular (25man) Recruiting Needs: Shadow Priest Warlock Monk (Heals or DPS) Healer (Pally/Priest) How to apply Visit our website thesillyhats.com for more information on how to apply. You can also pst: Diableros - pranay.khatri@gmail.com Inhumanity/Swiftrick - 569443bristol@gmail.com Ragnaros - trileneq@yahoo.com ** Will pay gold to the account holder who has Silly Hats Only reserved....seriously Bliz won't release it bc of your single account...hater. I mean c'mon Silly Hat Only just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as making hats plural.Diableros1 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 [H] Selling level 25 guild Sold.Regginator2 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 <Olympus> 2/6 Recruiting solid raiders Hello everyone, Olympus is a casual guild looking to progress through T14 and we are currently in need of solid experienced raiders that are capable of pulling their weight in a raid enviroment, All capable raiders are welcome, but we are in urgent need of : A pally or warrior tank to MAIN TANK A monk/Shaman healer Any of the following DPS Classes : Warrior, Priest, Shaman (Ele and enhance), Mage Anyone intrested is required to have at least 2/6 exp in MV and willing to progress through in a timely fashion Raid times are Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays 7-10pm. Anyone intrested please feel free to contact myself (Crapondk) or Drunkky in-game with any questions. Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you soon.Crapondk0 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Two good dps LF late night raid guild My warlock friend and I are looking for a guild that raids from around 11 pm or 12 am (Blackrock server time) to anytime into the morning hours. We are both experienced DPS and just can't find a good raiding guild that fits our late schedule. We are on the Ysondre server and are willing to transfer to another server to find the guild that we are looking for. Thank you!Haibara1 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Looking for a RAF Looking for a RAF post below so we can discuss, I'm willing to buy expansions but if i do you must be willing to get us runsDelgarlol1 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 [H] <Clan WMD> Tue-Thur 9PM-12AM PST www.ClanWMD.org Can’t meet the demands of a hardcore raiding guild that requires you to eat, breathe and live WoW? Are you tired of fail pugs and ninjas ruining your raids? Clan WMD is a serious/casual US guild that has been on Blackrock since retail day 1. We are currently seeking friendly, mature, and skilled players for MoP raiding, alt leveling, and achievement… achieving. Raid times: 10 Man: Tue-Thur 9PM-12AM PST. Current Needs: 1 Healer (pref Monk, Druid, or Priest) Raiding Requirements: Mature, friendly, positive attitude, with the willingness to learn new and challenging encounter mechanics. Ability to use Mumble voice-chat. ilevel 465 in PvE gear. Apply now! We aim to recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. For more info, go to www.ClanWMD.org, or PST in-game to Krush, Loveshovel, Eabha or Zombot.Krush0 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 [H]25M Seamless. 6/6 MV Recruiting! seamless.enjin.com <Seamless> of Blackrock Horde is aiming at a Top #200 (Top #100 25man) World WoWProgress ranking during MoP and following Xpacs. We had our first raid this week on 25m & jumped to Realm 2nd in one night, we are currently 6/16. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/Seamless You will be expected to put in maximum effort, min max your gear(i.e, reforge & regem everything if you get a new peice to gain 100 dps), & fight for your spot in the guild, we're preferably looking for people who are & have been constantly parsing, as we have alot of people who are. PRIORITY RECRUITMENT: High Holy/Disc Priest Rogue Resto Druid Medium Warlock Shadow Priest Resto Shaman Low Hunter Retribution Paladin Mage Who are we and what are we about? We are a newly formed guild consisting of several members from the now dead Premo and Gents Club + some friends from various high ranking WoWProgress guilds who have trouble handling times/7 day raiding. We intend to continue to clear all content whilst current on 25man, with a toned down schedule of 3 days a week, semi-weekend times. We will be pushing for rankings and as such applicants should reflect this desire. The majority of our members have been earning top 50 world rankings over the course of the past 2 Xpacs as well as realm firsts. Do not expect us to get Realm Firsts on Blackrock, as we're competing against another amazing 25man guild and a 10man guild that raids 7 days a week. *We expect you to transfer/Faction Change to our guild as soon as you're accepted (or within reasonable time)* EXCEPTIONAL applicants may get paid xfer. What are raid times? California time - PST: 6PM to 11PM Thur/Fri/Sat EST: 9PM to 2AM Thur/Fri/Sat AEST (Australian Eastern): 11AM to 4PM Fri/Sat/Sun I am thinking of applying, am I good enough/how do I do it? All legit applications will be considered. To apply, simply go to: seamless.enjin.com & click the recruitment tab, fill in the application & we'll get back to you soon. We are accepting players with slightly less exceptional parses and kill dates (Within the 5-10% range) provided their logs reflect potential. We will also take into account prior raid progress dating back to WotLK, if earned when current. You have nothing to lose by dropping us an app, so go for it! How can I make my application exceptional? Though not required, having multiple alts you are proficient in is a great bonus, due to class stacking (Also alt runs will be fun times, we promote a community in the guild). Prior heroic progress dating back several tiers is always a plus, as is high percentile parses. Telling us more about yourself is always a good plus as we like sociable people! PS: Feel free to ask any questions in the thread, add on Real ID, or reply if you just wanna chat <3 Azarien ~ theopportunitylifestyle@hotmail.com Miku ~ Ashlee.Paragon@gmail.com Oxyra/Hakushi ~ PsychicPanda@gmail.comAzarien25 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 [H] - Oceanic - 1 Night Per Week Raids Looking for a few more "casually hardcore" people for MOP raids. Raids are Friday nights 7:30pm till 11:30pm New Zealand Time. This is 5:30pm to 9:30pm Australia East Coast on Fridays. And 2:30am till 6:30am Server Time Friday mornings. 1 night a week, no time to fluff around so players must be skilled/fully gemmed/chanted etc etc. Looking for people who are awesome players but don't necessarily want to raid everyday. I used to be a guild and raid leader for many years clearing all hard mode content up to ICC (WoTLK) before stepping down from 4 days a week raiding. Since then I have alt !@#$%d 9 characters through all normal mode content. This team is inside a level 25 guild on Blackrock that is a hardcore 10man raiding guild (http://intolerance.net.nz). To join their hardcore team (very limited spaces) you must apply on the website. If you want to play "casually hardcore" with us, PM me interest and class/spec and raiding history. Free guild repairs and all other perks! My Btag is thespoot#1777 or MSG "Nkalakatha" ingame. Currently in high demand are: DK - DPS MS / Tank OS Rogue - DPS Shaman - Resto Preferred but Ele OK too Hunter - DPS Monk - Healer / DPS Any exceptional heals and DPS considered.Nkalakatha1 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Monk-Brewmaster and Hunter lf Late Night Monk Brewmaster and Hunter looking for a late night raiding guild. We are looking to begin raiding at 10-10:30pm PST during the week. We are both very experienced raiders and are dedicated to the raid group we are a part of. Due to scheduling conflicts we are unable to raid with our current guild. We are currently ready to head straight into raiding. Both of our current ilvl is 465. We have both experienced MSV. Between the 2 of us we have downed Stone Guardians, Gara'jal, and The Spirit Kings on normal. We are looking for a guild that is able to offer immediate raid spots to both of us. We are willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Tatva, the Monk, began playing WoW in Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since. He has experience being involved in Guild Leadership and has a lot of experience raid leading. He has always filled the role of tank in raids but is willing to respec if needed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tatva/advanced Tovo, the Hunter, began playing in BC and has also raided almost every tier since. He has consistently been on the top end of damage meters in raids and enjoys the challenge of getting ranked on combatlog websites. He invests a lot of time into perfecting his play. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tovo/advanced   We are both ready to raid and if your guild happens to have a spot for us we will give you 110%. You can contact us at bws61@live.com, by responding to this forum post, or contacting us in game.Tovo3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 *DEATHS EMBRACE* recruiting warlock for core Deaths Embrace is looking for a skilled warlock for our 2nd core group. Raid times are Monday/Tuesday and Sunday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm server time. Knowing your class, being on time and showing up consistently is a must. If your interested please send an in game tell or mail to Meltyface or Bearìjuana (alt 0236 for the i). Thank you very much.Meltyface2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 [H] <Lithium> Recruiting When does Lithium Raid? 4PM - 7 PM Server Time, Friday - Sunday. For your refrence, server time is PST/PDT - so EST times would be 7 PM-10 PM ST. What are we looking for? Raid Spots: 1 Healer (Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid prefered.) 3 DPS (Prefer range for all 3 with the possible exception of a spot for 1 good arms warrior) We also have openings available for casuals just interested in running heroics/Challenge Modes/scenarios/LFR/Leveling and maybe an alt/casual raid group in the future depending on attendance. Why join? If you're looking for a place where your net worth isn't placed in your previous raid experience or your item level, this is the place for you. While we may not push server firsts, that isn't the goal of the guild. There are plenty of other guilds that are out there that try to fill that niche. In Lithium, we understand that the person is the important part to the guild. Raid experience can be earned, and so can a high item level, but it matters more to us if you are more concerned with playing your class at a high level and being able to pick the fights up quickly to progress. What does Lithium require? We require you to act somewhat mature, and also be able to handle "adult language" and conversations. We also would appreciate if you have somewhat decent spelling and grammar when talking in guild. Listening to the raid leader during raids and not interrupting is also an important skill. When the raid leader is explaining something, he doesn't want your partial explanations or questions unless/when he sets aside a period for it. Being able to communicate using our voice chat server (mumble) is also a plus. Who do I contact? You can contact the following to talk about a possible raid spot in the guild: Ariluz (in-game) or Norluz#1914 Vexxing Fulgent I am in the process of setting up a guild website to handle applications. (not using one of the automated services, which I think has too much bloat) Until then, contact a guild leader. If you send a friend request, make sure to include any details that you think are relevant to your need to contact me.Ariluz0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 LFM 10VAULT right now ALLIANCE whisper Lyyra allianceDanuu0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Want to play together? Whats up guys? I am lookin for some people to play with, its been awhile since I've played. I just got back from basic training and lookin for some cool guys to chill with and play with in WoW. It would be nice to meet some cool people in the community instead of the douche bags I have been running accross. I play on US-Blackrock. I have a couple 85s that I dont plan on leveling up until I get my monk to 90. My monk is currently at 65 atm. Just lookin for some cool dudes to play with. Don't reply with "this kid is a loser and has no friends" or "this kid is gay" I am not !@#$%^-*!@ I am not a loser lol Just lookin for some cool people to play with Hit me up in-game or through skype: ze4501 Thanks guys, Later.Jensu4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 monk/preist and druid lf serious raid grp! hi me and a local buddy are looking for a serious raiding group, we are up to date with all MV. i can play monk or priest either spec. He plays druid. were looking for a raid times of sun-thurs 5:45pm to 11pm server time. we can take criticism as well as give criticism. we know what it takes to compete and we want to be the best. were not here to make friends, were here to make a name for ourselves amongst the blackrock community. 10 or 25 doesnt matter we want core spots. Were just starting to get into the hardcore raid scene. weve mainly just raided with local friends, but we wanna take it a step farther and compete against our server. We communicate well Perfect raid attendance we have good clean ui's all spells keybinded any questions or concerns fill free to real id me @hotshotgamer1992@msn.comBrotatoe0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Small group of friends looking for guild Myself, a ret pali and a resto druid in the process of leveling are searching for a raiding guild and a pvp casual guild. We enjoy doing both. We quit WoW for cata simply because, well it sucked. We prefer to raid Thur-Sat towards the evening time simply being because school work etc. We are very loyal to a guild we enjoy being in, please message me in game. We also might have another friend coming back to WoW in the near future that will be prepared for MoP content.Mageyoúlook2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 [H] <Seriously Casual> - LF TANK or HEALS! <Seriously Casual> is a 10man Oceanic raiding guild on Blackrock US! We are a mature, friendly guild who seek to balance progression raiding with a relaxed, social play style that takes into account people's real life commitments while still clearing all endgame content. Having said that when it comes to raiding we hit it hard and expect all members to keep up to date on our forums where we plan our raids ahead of time to ensure we maximise our 2 day a week raid schedule. We are currently recruiting great players for our main raid that is 1/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults and raids 2 nights a week, Thursday and Monday, from 7:30pm – 11pm AEST (8:30pm - 12pm AEDT). HIGH DEMAND Core spots available for reliable players that can make raids, pull big numbers and not die to stupid shiat. 1x Tank with DPS offspec or 1x Healer (Pally, Priest or Monk) MEDIUM DEMAND 1x DPS, pref DK, Warrior, Lock, Monk, however all classes welcome to apply Last Updated - 10/10/12 We are also looking for any keen/great players regardless of class or spec to help strengthen our core raid team for MOP so please feel free to apply. What We Offer A fun raiding environment with great players who excel at their roles, take accountability from their mistakes and learn quickly, while seeking to clear all content within our 2 night raid schedule. Knowledgeable leadership and members that research and prepare for boss fights to ensure minimal downtime during raids and can also analyse WOL for areas to improve post raid. A full raid every night with a fair way to sub in and out people to ensure we have a small buffer allowing us to raid both nights in the week without making people have 100% attendance. A loot system that is much fairer than /roll, however easy to understand and use (Suicide Kings), as well as a rank structure that means something and rewards dedicated players with free gems, enchants, pots, flasks, repairs, everything basically all free. If you’re looking for a solid 10man guild filled with veteran players that are already starting to... Clear all heroic raids and getting Glory of the Drakes for each Tier while only raiding 2 nights a week Smashing challenge modes and pvp on off nights, aiming for gold clears on all challenge mode Farming achievements and helping each other get hard or retro ones, as well as working on new ones released with MOP HAVING FUN, socialising and chating in game and on vent with a great group of people who won’t exclude you like other guilds can! We keep our guild small for a reason and new members are never left out! ...then feel free to contact Tuogiw in game for more information or apply via our website: http://seriouslycasual.guildlaunch.comTuogiw37 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 <Resurgence>[H]10man recruiting. <Resurgence>[lvl25] is seeking raiders who have a positive attitude, who are able to work in a group situation cohesively and are able to display the required level of skill and situational awareness on a CONSISTENT basis. 10 man Progression : 8/8 Heroic DS. Currently recruiting: All roles for MoP raiding. Raiding times are as follows: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 1-4 AM PST (7-10 PM AEST) PDT - Since we are a predominantly Australian based guild, raid time will change to 2-5 AM server time during the PDT months (2nd Sunday March - 1st Sunday Nov.) AEDT - 8-11 PM during the AEDT months (1st Sunday Oct. - 1st Sunday April) Expectations: - Availability that fits our raid schedule, you should be able to be on time every night and stay for the entire raid without needing to AFK. - Come prepared to raids fully repaired, with consumables and relevant gear and spec for the encounters. - An attitude geared towards raid progression - A stable internet connection and computer. - Proper gems and enchants. - Ventrilo and a working microphone/head set. - HM Raiding experience. Contact information: Officers : Peggysui, Manataan, Slydoggydog Website: http://resurgence.guildlaunch.comManataan0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Blood DK, currently 466 ilvl looking for a weekend raiding guild. Anytime works on friday-sunday. have cleared all content up to MoP. please send me a tell in game if there are any guilds out there.Lohrung1 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Just gonna put this here... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794212203 Realm rivalry, lets go! Blackrock! Blackrock! Blackrock! WOOT WOOT!Fattyfarmer0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 [H] 2.3k+ Duelist Warrior LF arena/rbg Some of you might know me as I've been on blackrock for over 5 years, have had experience in 2100 2v2 2355 3v3 2k 5v5. Here is a link to my achievements; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Jaedek/achievement#95:165 Note- the date on my duelist is bugged I achieved that title in season 3 as warrior/druid. Open to run anything, currently running mage/war for cq points/screw around; nothing serious. Please send me in game mail or whisper me in gameJaedek6 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 BG's, RBG's, Arena's I am looking for a team that will be competitive enough this season to be worth joining, if you are interested and or want to give it a shot i am looking most seriously at 3's and RBG's but willing to do everything and not just to points cap i want to go for high rating post here or send me mail in game if i'm not online Vent or some other form of voice communication is a must Yes i may be willing to server xfer if it seems promising this seasonDrakemonk0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 WTS lvl 25 guild WTS 2 level 25 guilds. ONLY 150k Each. First come first serve. Blackrock Horde Whisper icéwell. (é = alt 0233) or real id gbrauninger@yahoo.comIcewell0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Shadow Priest looking for Raid Hello, I have recently transferred to Blackrock to play with some friends, however due to conflicting schedules, I will not be able to raid with them. My priest has a 467 ilvl atm, and is all ready for raiding. I was hoping I could find a group that maybe needed one more caster DPS to complete their group. I am unable to raid until 8 PM PST on Tuesdays, but will be available at 6 PM all other nights. This character was xfered from another account, so it does not have all the previous achievements, but I have plenty of experience from everything from teir 1 MC through DS. PST me in game or reply if interested!Seashepherd5 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 [H] Elemental Offspec Resto Shaman As the title above states. Currently looking for a guild that raids from 4am Server time onwards. (Oceanic guilds). Experienced raider with high raid awareness since days of No iCD Windfuries, with multiple 85s across US servers to Taiwan servers (Yes my friend conned me to go there for better ms >_<). Onegai ~!Minibattery3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Looking to transfer: Ret Paladin Hey all! I'm looking for a new home for my retribution paladin. I stepped away from the game for a bit after my guild downed HC 25man Rag in 4.2 pre-nerf. (11/08/2011) I decided to give 4.3 a try after about halfway through the patch and found the content to be dry and lacking something that I couldn't put my finger on. I was able to down 4/8 HM in Dragonsoul before stepping away for what I thought was for good. Needless to say, I'm back and entranced by MoP. I'm thoroughly enjoying the improvements they've made to ret and paladins as a whole, and I'm looking to take my enjoyment and focus it into some raiding! I might be able to scrounge up some old parses from my hayday in 4.2 so let me know if you'll need those. I feel I can be a great asset to any raiding guild due to my experience as a player and experience with legitimately hard content (i.e. HM Rag). My requirements: - I'd like to stay alliance - I'm more than happy to compete for a spot - I won't raid more than 3 nights a week - Looking for hours in between 7pm to 11pm ESTAtavism0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Looking to transfer I transferred to Blackrock yesterday and now I have a group of friends that are looking to xfer as well but the option to pick Blackrock in the transfer service is not available. Are transfers no longer allowed to Blackrock from yesterday to now?Sintan0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 [H] Forceable Entry (25) LF casters/ Hpally Forceable Entry is a lvl 25 guild, Looking for a few more caster dps to round out our raid team. Please be level 90. Please be close to geared, we can help you gear up pretty fast if needed. Also, looking for a Holy pally. We raid Tuesdays-Thursdays @ 6:30. Pst in-game or by mail. or contact Merciless in-game. TY for looking at this, hope to hear from you soon!Shãmbulãnce2 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Stuck at Connecting? anyone else?Batlike9 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 semi new player. want lvling buddy. im returning to wow from a like 6 month break. never gonna any high level people when i DID play so i was gonna see if any veteran players or new players would want to level a char w/ me. to help me understand the game better. i started playing during WotLK and never got a high char so i feel kinda overwhelmed jumping back in.Pállydin1 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 [H]10m Sunday night raid Looking for a couple more for Sunday night @ 6:30pst / 8:30 cst Needing 1 Healer: Mistweaver monk, Holy pally , Resto shammy and 1 dps: Shadow Priest or Warlock Please message myself or Joracka in game if you have any questions & interests. Thanks!Joehammer1 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Are you ppl able to log in? Anyone locked out like me? won't get past connecting.Batlike0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Crafting Depleted-Kyparium Rocket SOLD Sup brock. I'm crafting the rocket http://www.wowhead.com/item=87250 your mats, my spirits for the highest offer. LMK Edit: Sorry guys, sold quickly! Think his was first on server less someone cares to dispute : )Lawlblackout0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 466 holy pally looking for late night guild New to the server, so who raids late? LF 9:30pm+ server time raid timesAthiest0 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 WTB Pandaria Herbs A LOT!! im buying any kind of herbs for 60g a stack pls send in game to Leyzi thanks!! i neeed a lotLeyzi0 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 465IL Resto Druid - Seeks Raid Guild Hello, I'm looking to transfer and find a good home on a PST server. As the title says I'm currently 465 item level and looking to raid. Me: - Playing since 1 month into Vanilla off and on - Raided end-game on over 9 different classes/specs - Enjoys a positive raiding atmosphere (death is part of raiding, don't QQ about it) - Solid comp no lag/disconnect issues - I would consider being alliance if the fit is right Your Guild: - 7pm+ raid times - Solid raid leader (Not negative) - relaxed members who can be serious for crunch timeDmonkey2 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 LF PvPers/Guild Going to hit 90 soon so will be starting Arenas up. Really want to find a cool pvp guild cuz RBGs are really fun. Lemme know, see you online! I plan on playing disc despite them seeming a little under powered atm. I'm new to the class with experience as Mage.Yulzzpink0 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 <Seamless> LF Ele Sham/(D+H)Priest/Ret Pal <Seamless> is aiming at a Top #200 (Top #100 25man) World WoWProgress ranking during MoP and following Xpacs. **A lot of people are already 90, getting everyone else to 90 and more people are transferring over, if you're a late app, we expect you to be 90 and full 5man Heroic gear before the week of normals at least** PRIORITY RECRUITMENT: High Ele Shaman Holy + Disc Priest (One person) Ret Paladin Medium Mage SPriest Resto Shaman Rogue Low HPally Who are we and what are we about? We are a newly formed guild consisting of several members from the now dead Premo and Gents Club + some friends from various high ranking WoWProgress guilds who have trouble handling times/7 day raiding. We intend to continue to clear all content whilst current on 25man, with a toned down schedule of 3 days a week, weekend times. We will be pushing for rankings and as such applicants should reflect this desire. The majority of our members have been earning top 50 world rankings over the course of the past 2 Xpacs as well as realm firsts. Do not expect us to get Realm Firsts on Blackrock, as we're competing against another amazing 25man guild and a 10man guild that raids 7 days a week. *We expect you to transfer/Faction Change to our guild as soon as you're accepted (or within reasonable time)* Applicants do not need to leave their current guild until accepted, all applications are private and will be submitted via email. Currently we have a solid core of roughly 26+ people which we hope to build on by another 6-10 to include a bench. What are raid times? California time - PST: 6PM to 11PM Thur/Fri/Sat EST: 9PM to 2AM Thur/Fri/Sat AEST (Australian Eastern): 11AM to 4PM Fri/Sat/Sun I am thinking of applying, am I good enough/how do I do it? All legit applications will be considered. All applications are private. The template will be posted in the post below mine. Fill it out and email it to ( Ashlee.Paragon@gmail.com or PsychicPanda@gmail.com ) We are accepting players with slightly less exceptional parses and kill dates (Within the 5-10% range) provided their logs reflect potential. We will also take into account prior raid progress dating back to WotLK, if earned when current. You have nothing to lose by dropping us an app, so go for it! What are you specifically recruiting at this time? Healer spots are open to 1 x R Shaman, 1 x Multi-Skilled Priest (Disc + Holy, can play both), 1 x H Pally (H Pally apps must be amazing as this spot is limited currently) Tank applications are Closed. Melee DPS is open to 1 x Ret Paladin, 1 x Rogue Range dps is open to 1 x Mage, 1 x S Priest, 1 x Ele Shaman Exceptional apps will always be considered. How can I make my application exceptional? Though not required, having multiple alts you are proficient in is a great bonus, due to class stacking (Also alt runs will be fun times, we promote a community in the guild). Prior heroic progress dating back several tiers is always a plus, as is high percentile parses. Telling us more about yourself is always a good plus as we like sociable people! PS: Feel free to ask any questions in the thread or reply if you just wanna chat <3 ... If you have any further questions, feel free to add me on Battle.Tag at Oxyra#1473 or my co-GM at AshenAngel#1491Oxyra28 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 resto/ele shaman and shadow priest lfg we're looking for a guild raiding from 7pm+ pst. I've played since vanilla and we both have plenty of hard mode raiding xp.. i've also played disc all through cata so i have no problem off healing. pst me in game or reply if interested. shamans armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Shamainiac/simple my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Merderface/simpleMerderface0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 BG queue times for Horde What are they for you guys generally on average @ 90?Vathius1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 <Hvis Lyset Tar Oss> HORDE RAIDING GUILD Welcome new-comers, my name is Goatlust and I am the Guild Master of Hvis Lyset Tar Os on the US realm Blackrock. Thank you for taking the time to stumble upon our thread and hopefully you’ll consider applying for a guild position after a thorough read. Our Guild has been around for quite some time now and we are looking to begin raiding by starting off with a 10 Man group in the newly released expansion MoP. We are looking for dedicated players with a team attitude. With these two attributes you’ll be sure to gear yourself out in no time with Hyvis Lyset Tar Os. Currently we are searching for all classes and specs however; we already have three core raiding members though. In order to secure your position as a core raider you will undergo a trial process after you have passed the initial application process. Please refer to the following guide: Loot System: DKP Guild Raid Times: Weekly: Friday and Sat nights EST 7PM-12PM Guild Email Contact: goatmedia88@gmail.com 1. You must submit a formal application containing the following information to goatmedia88@gmail.com a. Your Class b. Preferred Raiding Spec c. Average Item level d. Raiding Experience e. Character Name f. Availability times 2. If your application is cleared you will receive a reply via email or in game mail/PST. 3. MoP Heroic Dungeon clear with at least 2 Guild officers. 4. Upon passing the heroic dungeon skills assessment you will be added to the core guild raid roster, pending further analysis. *Please note earlier applicants will receive priority placement in the 10 Man Core Raid Team. *Teamspeak is also required by all raid members as we have our own hosted server. The download link is as follows: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloadsMissbrowning0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 LF Guild Hey guys, I am looking for a guild to join on this server after transferring recently. I was on Black Dragonflight before and the A:H ratio together with the general absence of alliance made me switch over here where I had a character already. Anyhow, I am now looking for a guild mostly to hang out with and raid from time to time. I'd like to think for myself as an intelligent, likable person who usually gets along with most people. When looking for a guild, I care more about the people than how bleeding edge the players are, although I prefer 'smart' raiding. Not often but with brain when it is happening. I am pretty much grown up and mature but always up for some shenanigans or joking around in /g. Let me know if you're looking for a fun member that can easily pull their weight ingame. Peace.Darktan2 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 troll i am one. discussPinkfloydd19 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 WTB: Blade of Hanna I am interested in obtaining this item.Abstract0 Oct 3, 2012