Blackrock

Aug 9, 2012 WTB Heavy Junkboxes. Hi, as title says looking to buy Heavy Junkboxes for Insane title. Can message me here or ingame via tell/mail for arrangements. Will pay 30g/box, maybe more depending on amount of boxes.Faelindae4 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 4/8 NM ilvl 388 dps warrior LF Guild I'm looking to join a semi-casual raiding guild to do normal and eventually HM DS. Also looking for a raiding guild preparing for MoP. Reply here, send me a tell in game, or send an in game mail to me if interested in having me join you. ThanksBigbosshog1 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Buying TCG items This includes mounts, companions, and the misc items. Post here or send message or ingame mail to rampagedk. ThanksRampagedk0 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Hunter 6/8 hm 5% nerf LF 10 Man raiding guild Hey guys, I am a 403 Item level hunter looking for a 10 man raiding guild that raids twice a week. I am currently at 6/8 hm (most kills before any nerfs). Reason why I am not 8/8 HM right now is that I took a break because I was graduating from college. Now I am settled in and ready to raid, I am looking to raid on this schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 5-8 server time. As I work full time, these times are pretty much set in stone and work schedule will not affect my raid attendance. I have been raiding seriously since WOTLK. If anyone need more information concerning my post please do not hesitate to contact me in game. Thank you and great day to all sleg3r@hotmail.com : Real IDSleger0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 WTS SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER Wts [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger] 550k OBO REAL ID ME gbrauninger@yahoo.comIcewell0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Selling Swift Spectral Tiger hi there, ive got a swift spectral tiger for sale, im look for 500k-550k, whisper me ingame, or send me a mailKempashi0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Arena Tournament Gold Prize I Am Making An Arena Tournament Tonight Starting 8:00 pm Server Time Registration Fee is 1600 Gold Maximum 24 Elite players 1st Prize : 10k Gold With 10 Flask You Want 2nd Prize : 7k Gold With 5 Flask you Want 3rd Prize : 5k Gold 1st: 24 Players Elimination Round 2nd:12 Players Elimination Round 3rd:6 Players Elimination Round 4th: 3 Players Will Roll for the Highest.. Stand By for the Final Round .. 2 Players Will Fight For the Last Round 5th: Final.. Good luck :) If you Need more information Send me an Email at Jay_b2010@yahoo com.. If you Wanna join Tonight Send me An Email for Reservation.. Thanks And Good luck for TonightLeyzi0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 For the dragonwrath quest Im new to raiding im mainly into pvp, but I see that you can only loot once a week in every raid does that mean if i needa get the eternal embers i can only loot them once a week?Shakzoola0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 [H] Ret Paladin LF 25 man Hard raiding guild Here is a link to my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/elkton/simple Here are a few screenshots of my UI http://i.imgur.com/dvrC6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/LMJBZ.jpg?1 This is my most recent log (not too impressive, I know). http://worldoflogs.com/reports/269cybb8w9q2cxlv/sum/damageDone/?s=4926&e=5099 I haven't been playing much over the last few months, but I'm very excited about the upcoming expansion. I tend to min/max and study my characters as much as possible. I want to top the charts on dps and get the first kills, and I'm looking for a good solid guild that wants the same. Respond here or with in game mail with any info.Elkton0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Intolerance 8/8 H DS (Oceanic) LFM for MOP About Intolerance - Blackrock <Intolerance> is a New Zealand based raiding guild (currently doing 10 mans) with a growing number of Americans and Australians who suit our raid times. We formed just shortly after WotLK came out. Many of us have raided together beforehand, and continue to raid with one another because we know our classes well and have a similar framework of mind -- progression. Our players are respectful and kind to one another, regardless of rank and we push ourselves and others to accomplish the most out of their class/role. Because of this, raid invites are based on performance. We expect your best consumables to be up at every moment during our raids -- food buffs, flasks, and on some learning encounters potion buffs. It is always tracked and enforced. Loot is distributed via loot council who take performance statistics and attendance record into account when handing out items/gear. Any other questions feel free to ask an officer in-game or post on our forums: Baalzaman, Iranoutofspa, Razzghul. Galillidon. Recruitment is Open to everyone (cross realm too) -- We are always looking for gifted players. However, we do need more classes than others. We advise that you are able to make at the very least 90% of the raids. Please do not consider applying if you are unable to meet this requirement. These are also core raid spots. We will trial you for roughly 2 weeks in our raids before deciding whether to bump you up or write you off. Our current priority recruitment needs are: Looking for a Pally or Priest healer for MoP. Any oceanic players with Heroic experience Furthermore New Zealand and Australian players are welcome to join our community as a casual - we are a level 25 guild with generous perks for the player including guild repairs. Cataclysm Progression T11 clear with drakes T12 clear with drakes T13 clear with drakes Raiding Hours We raid 7:30PM New Zealand Time till 11:30PM NZT (5.30pm-9.30pm AEST, 12.30am-4.30am Server time) on progression content, 3 days a week. Wed, Thur and Mon. http://www.intolerance.net.nz/Razzghul3 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Price Quote 10 man... FL H-Baleroc FL H-Rag FL Do a Barrel Roll (Tornado only)Boggler1 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 <H> Final Tragic Death RBG Guild Recruiting FTD is a level 25 guild that is PVP oriented with an RBG focus. We have over 200 Active 1600+ RBG players not including alts. Recruiting high level players to team up with in the new season. Currently looking for more 2k+ players. Must have full ruthless and atleast Champion title from season 10. We are looking to run as many high level teams as possible when the new season hits. We currently run mid and high RBG's daily. We just purged anyone under 1600 RBG rating and will continue to raise the bar as we move forward. We have good strong dedicated mature leadership working daily to improve the guild and maintain our focus as we move up the ladder. Contact Milkmyzugzug or Ingemar via in-game mail if interested. We armory before response. Lets get there togehter, Join today!Milkmyzugzug30 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Warrior looking for clan I'm only interested in a 2-3 night schedule and a group that moves along at a decent pace. I prefer protection/arms but I can play fury, I also prefer 10 but I'd do 25.Galacian3 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 LF arena partners who are active skype 2v2 2kexp LF rsham for 2v2 plz be skilled 3v3 1800exp LF RLS, LSD2, or MLS,Shakzoola0 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Selling lockboxes for insane title I had 2 buyers lined up but I havent seen them on in a few days (if that's you send me a mail!). I have a stock of about 200-300 boxes at the moment and plan on farming more this weekend. Looking for 30g per box! Mail or whisper or leave message here.Allstops1 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Selling Swift Spectral Tiger hey there guys im selling swift spectral tiger, cheap compared to other servers, i looking arround 525k-600k, pst me in game or mail me :)Kempashi0 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 WTS lvl 19 guild Looking for 100kish OBO. Willing to accept mounts, vial etc as a substitute. Pst me on real id ndeangel@gmail.com with offers. Also, willing to change the name for you as well if that improves the offer.Eakons4 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 Healer LF raiding guild Hey guys, I've just recently transferred to this server due to it having a higher population. I'm currently looking for a raiding guild. I have experience raiding from all expansions. I also have an 85 shaman, 85 pally, and 85 druid all healers. I can raid sunday-friday anytime after 4pm server.Garthador2 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 [H] <Object Oriented> 10Man LFM Object Oriented is a casual raiding guild looking for exceptional players that only have Tuesday and possibly Thursday nights open. We are looking to clear only normal modes. Hard modes are mind-numbing and pain-staking and we just don't have the time to focus on them. The founders, Eriks and and Orewa, are RL friends that are looking for a positive, laid back raiding experience to fit into our everyday lives. You're free to gear up an alt, leave, then bring in another alt to be geared (Eriks and Orewa have the final say on whether or not you'll be invited to a particular raid or boss fight). The goal is to clear normal mode on Tuesday night, then possibly clean up on Thursday night. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 9pm-12am CST Thursday 9pm-11pm CST If you'd like to join, please RealID message: (Orewa): lucienshaw@gmail.com (Eriks): pwindh2@yahoo.comEriks1 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 [H] Fire mage 2k cr Hello, I am a 2012 Cr Legendary/Heroic Pve geared Fire mage looking for 2k+ Rbgs wanting to push to 2200 this season. But any 2k+ rbg groups will do. You can whisper me on Stormreaver on Alta my mage or add my rlid. Beaniebadkid@yahoo.com, With any questions or concerns ect ect.Alta0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Healer LFGuild (10 Man) Semi-Hardcore for MOP Experienced player looking for a new home. My guild will not be coming back for MoP I have run with many people on this server before and really hope that I can find a good group of guys to continue WoW with. Schedule: PST Raid Times 7PM or later Tuesday through Sunday I would prefer 3 nights a week max but am willing to do more if everyone is committed to progression and having a good time. Looking for a drama free enviroment. I have been in two guilds for my entire WoW career Onineko here on Blackrock and IRON on Kil'Jaedn, I am looking for a longterm home with an established guild.Boggler0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 WTB Heavy Junkboxes - 25G each 1,180 Junkboxes needed. CoD.Luckybucket5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 (H) Xibalba is recruiting! (5/8H) Hello everyone. = [ Xibalba is currently looking for 2 raiders to fill our core raid team's roster. This team raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (if clean-up is needed) at 3:30-6:30 PM Server (530-830 central/630-930 Eastern). We're looking for any of the following: 1 DPS w/ Tank OS (DK, Warrior) You will be the only raider with a Strength/Plate DPS Main spec. 1 DPS (Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Moonkin, or Shadow Priest) We're also searching for some raiders for our 2nd raid group that raids on Fridays and Saturdays (again, if clean-up is needed). This group raids at 4-7 PM Server (6-9 Central/7-10 Eastern) and we're looking for: 1 DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, Moonkin, Shaman, Paladin) 1 MT (Any) 1 Healer (Druid or Shaman) For more info or to receive trial status, you can reply to this tread, message an officer/GM in-game, or apply at www.placeoffear.guildlaunch.com Thanks everyone and be breezy. : - (Firstblood0 Aug 1, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 LF horde BG honor grind partners Just got back to WoW after a 5 month break. Gearing up my ele shammy (3.7k resil atm). I have 2k exp on my other toon in the past. Looking for others to honor grind random BG's with me. Pst me in game at "purepwnagex" or reply to this thread and I'll contact you. Looking to grind in the evenings past 7pm central time. Thanks!Purepwnagex0 Aug 1, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Should I start in this server? I just deleted all my characters, wanting to start out fresh. Should I join blackrock?... I want a PvP server that is Full or High in population and the time zone of pacific time and a server hosted in Los Angeles. So this was my best choice.Ironmace4 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Jaedek I'm back. Where has everyone gone? Madsniper, do you still exist?Dopegame0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Nowhere To Run Just wondering if any NWTR members are still here, or if anyone here remembers this guild from back in the day.Ùnkind0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 LF good pvp/raiding guild wanting to join a pvp/raiding guild that does 10man normal and 10man heroics for mop i have pally as my main who is tank ms and heals off spec and heals for pvp and my warrior is pve specd and tank and learning my dps spec just send me wisp ill be on warrior till i get him to 85 and gearedMactank0 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 WTB Enchanting+Tailoring kits Looking to buy 0-500 kits/bundles for both enchanting and tailoring. Send an in-game mail to Veneratus / Vokun / Vanirflame. Whichever floats your boat. Price will be discussed in-game.Veneratus3 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 30, 2012 hotgirl irl lf 2s partner Yo Subject pretty much says it all... I wanna play 2 dps so shadowpriest/rogue/ele sham/feral would be best:) no downys or angry tomatoes! only cool cucumbers may apply please send me a msg ingame or post here if you would like to take an extra second to read my wow lifestory i used to play a druid called branket here and havent played since arena season 3... i got bored of running round pillars(arena) and quit up until few weeks ago where i decided to reroll a warlock. xoxxRollsdeep10 Jul 30, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 402 ilv demo lock LF guild i am 6/8 hm, loking for a guild that raids in the time frame of 3pm-9pm server..Fearlockz1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 TimeZero in need of hunter!! TimeZero , is a newly formed raiding guild! we dowened 5/8 HM on our very first night, and recently had many alts commit to bringing their mains to raid with us! it is a very lively, and positive raiding experience! Our improvements in past 3 weeks have been VERY noticeable, and are looking at closing in on 8/8 HM VERY quickly,then preparing for MoP Progression! We are currently in need of very talented and experienced Hunter, and hunters only ! We raid monday and wendesday, from 9 pm - 12 server! If Interested please contact me ingame! Either send me mail, or add me real-id! Christian_mauti@hotmail.comZéroset0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 TimeZero In need of ranged TimeZero , is a newly formed raiding guild! we dowened 5/8 HM on our very first night, and recently had many alts commit to bringing their mains to raid with us! it is a very lively, and positive raiding experience! Our improvements in past 3 weeks have been VERY noticeable, and e are looking at closing in on 8/8 HM VERY quickly,then preparing for MoP Progression! We are currently in need of very talented and experienced ranged dps! All classes will be considered! We raid monday and wendesday, from 9 pm - 12 server! If Interested please contact me ingame! Either send me mail, or add me real-id! Christian_mauti@hotmail.comZéroset3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Selling Heavy Junkboxes bulk ^ 35g each, mail/post however many you want and you shall receive.Firesales0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 <Thera pists> recruiting for DS 25 HM <Thera pists> are now doing 25-man 8/8 HM runs. Already having 8/8 HM 10-man on farm, we now have enough members for a 25-man HM raid. We also run multiple partial HM DS runs for our alts, as well as Firelands and other old content for mounts and achieves. We're a laid back guild that still gets things done, and are looking for like-minded people. We're not looking to take on gear projects. You should have at the bare minimum what gear can be gotten through VP, crafting and PUG DS runs, fully gemmed and enchanted. You should have 2 usable specs. You should have 2 maxed professions. If you have at least that, are great at your class, and are easy to get along with, you're the person we want. Raid times are 8:15 - 11:00 PM server time. You can apply at http://thera pists.guildlaunch.com Message any of the following in game for more information (though most info is on the website): Terroar Unahorn Chuibacca Hydrosan Talisman Priority recruiting for: Resto Shaman (with usable OS) Hunter DK (Unholy)Moosyadaddy6 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 New Xfer Elemental Shaman Just Xfer in This in This Server 12 Hours ago Last Server Hyjal.. I'm 401 Elemental with 6/8 H DS Progression.. I am looking For Core Guild That Raids at 7:30 or 8:30 Central Time . . .I Also got 398 Enchance Gear with 395 Resto gear.. Been playing This Toon Since Burning Crusade .. So pretty Much I know how to play This Toon...Thank you For Reading This Post You can contact me by In game Name: Leyzi or Email me at jay_b2010@yahoo.com for more Question thank you and have a nice DayLeyzi0 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 <Thera pists> hosting scheduled HM DS alt run <Thera pists> (eat shiiiittttt and die Blizz for your retarded offensive word filter) are forming scheduled HM DS alt runs. We're doing alt 10-mans now whenever we feel like it, but want to move to scheduled runs. What you will need, and need to do to be a part of these raids is as follows: - Have 385+ min ilvl, in appropriate PvE gear, gemmed and enchanted - Know your class - Have at least 5/8 HM achieve on one of your toons - Bring food/flasks - Have Vent Ideally we'd like to get an alt 25-man run going, and if there is enough interest, this can easily be organized. To sign-up, go to http://thera pists.guildlaunch.com and go to the News forum. Add the requested information (which is basically just your toon name, which class/spec you want to bring, and time you are available) and I'll arrange the rest.Moosyadaddy0 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 <Ûprising> 8/8 2/8HM Transfer from illidan <Ûprising> Is a 10M Raiding guild originally from Illidan, but now located on Blackrock - US. We are mainly focused on (Current Expansion Content), & Normal/Heroic Progression. Aside from Raid Dates, Mount/Achiev runs will be posted amongst the In-Game & Site Calendar'(s) on Monday's for whoever wants too attend them. We are aiming to complete all Guild - Achiev's by MOP. Link too Website: www.uprisingraiding.wowstead.com We expect full raid attendance, raid awareness, & that you'd be willing too take constructive criticism when it is given too you. As we do value your opinion, we ask that you show respect too your leaders & fellow raid members. If such raid days need too be excused, please post among the forums (Only) of your absence (with reason) within 3 days in advance of raid date(s). Raid Loot System: Lootcouncil, soon too be converted into an DKP System. Raid Times: G1 - Fri/Sat 8pm - 12am (PST) --------------------------- Currently Recruiting: 1 Tank (Non-DK) & 1 RDps (Non-Hunter) for Core Slots. No benching or Trial required for gear! MUST have 2/8hm + achiev's, 390+ il & 3/8hm+ Xp or knowledge of HM's. Rules of the Guild: * Flasks, Food, pots & G Repairs will be provided. * Gear is handled through a Loot Council System for those who have truly dedicated themselves & have proved too us that they have earned there spot & wants too continuously work hard. * Once awarded Core Spot, Please leave your Cell Phone # with the RL & GM for Contact reasons. Whether it's in case of absence or even Fill-In Dates. * Complaining over gear will result in No Gear for the duration of the run. When Gear is Announced, please link your current piece. * Expect too be raiding the full duration 4r's each raid day. Leaving early or showing up late will result in Replacement or worse G-Kick. Unless matter is of a different nature. * If asked too help out cap dungeons for Weekly G-Rep, Please attend. You will be rewarded in the long run. * You will have the right too invite Friends to the guild @ a Casual Lvl. Unless granted that they are mentally ready, they may apply for Core/Fill-in Rotations. ~ Thank You. Kiouta(GM) of Ûprising.Kiouta4 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Buying Queen's Garnet Buying in bulk. Reply to this or pst me in game. /rampage is me probably. ThanksRampagedk1 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 [WTS] level 25 Guild Must go!! Selling My level 25 guild Pst me in gameDistorter3 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 LF PvP Guild I'm looking to do rated BGs and possibly arena. 0 interest in raiding, will maybe be up for dungeons in Mists. I don't have any qualms about switching factions: my present guild is dead and I'm the only player. I will even transfer all chars to Ally if I like the guild. As I'm solo, I haven't been doing RBGs and so my gear is 390. I could grind more but ATM my focus is on bringing all my 85's to 390 as I find more fun in that as a solo player. Here's what I have: Sleeparchive - Disc 390, Shadow 390 Rhotwang - Frost Mage 390 Tessier - Affliction Lock 390 I do have a frost DK but haven't grinded yet on that one (only like 366 or something). I play after work, so after 6 or 7pm PST. Tend to be available every day/weekend. As I make video games for a living, periodically I have times when I work 60-80 hours a week though that won't be happening much for a few months. I prefer a mature guild (regardless of age) that's less focused on trash talking and more on giving feedback/providing tips/strategy/etc. Won't reveal where i work unless I join (and uh no not Blizz) ;) Don't wanna give out my real ID on the forum due to security concerns so just reply here or message me in game. ATM I'm grinding w/ Threejane, my frost DK, so you could try that route. Thanks!Sleeparchive3 Jul 26, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 WTB 20+ lvl Guild. Buying a lvl 20 guild. 80k all your members will be removed. anyone selling?Diick1 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Feral/Balance Druid for RBGs Borond, 85, Tauren Druid looking for serious Rated Battlegrounds over 1750 rating. Add me on Real ID or e-mail me kylesemail@rocketmail.comInformation Dual talented into both Feral* (Melee DPS) and Balance (Caster DPS). Can provide strong single-target damage or extreme multiple-target damage (Always top damage in RBGs). Will provide wide variety of crowd controls. I have a headset.Feral 4894 Resilience Has raid items, if you're into that kind of thing.Balance 4357 Resilience with wearing both Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind Insignia of the Corrupted Mind *For someone who actually desires a Feral Druid in their RBGs.Borond1 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Have... Have We Met? http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5865 Anyone working towards this achievement? I'm still in need of Linken and Thassarian. Willing to pay gold for their spawns or working towards trading NPC spawns. Post here if interested.Yuk1 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 <TimeZero> In Need of Warlock / spriest <TimeZero>Is currently recruiting a warlock, or shadow priest for oure core raid group! we will be going 6/8 HM and progressiong on spine next week! We are looking to close in on 8/8 HM very quickly! We are looking for players with experience and skill, gear is just a bonus! We raid from monday and wednesday, 9 pm - 12 server! We are looking for players with very good attendance, and if have 100 % attendance, within 2 - 3 weeks we will hopefully be 8/8HM! If interested, plz contact me in-game, either via mail, or add me real-id! Christian_mauti@hotmail.com!Zéroset0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 Usual Monday Dragon Soul Pug I just met a raid leader who wanted to trade his essence for my tier token Do you guys have any fun experience with pug in Dragon Soul?Stoneglobe0 Jul 24, 2012