Blackrock

Jun 13, 2012 WTB 25man clusters as it says i am looking to buy 24 clusters from a 25man guild leave a msg here or msg me in gameTìred0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 6/8H 406 rogue LF hardcore raid guild LF a hardcore raiding guild currently as my current guild doesn't raid as much anymore due to attendance issues and low recruitment, and we haven't progressed in nearly 3 months. I play MS combat with OS sub spec, I have logs.Dyoar1 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 7/8 hm shadow/holy priest lf heroic ds [A] Hello i am looking for a heroic DS this week alliance side before i transfer horde doesnt have to be anything amazing just looking to try and get a couple pieces since my lockouts are going to reset anyway. i can assist a guild or do a pug w/e i have extensive exp as both shadow andholy and great gear. let me know here if pst me in game when servers come back up if you need to fill a slot before thursday.Azulå0 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Wts Spectral tiger Selling tiger its the epic version looking for 300k + (accepting offers above) i have it on my current toon and realm that im on now but i come back and forth to blackrock frequently. Contact me in game if you would like to buy it.Nljay5 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Paying YOU to loot bodies Req. 400+ Tailoring and Northern Cloth Scavenging ... Post here, Lv 83+ and must be Horde. Average Embersilk an hour 1,000+ Gold from loot & Greys, 300g many volatiles 50/50 also empty bags, 50g ONLY in ventory and repaired post toon hereWeedies2 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 <Crowd Control> lf rdruid/lock 10man (4/8hm) Crowd Control is a new forming guild that intends to compete against server come MoP! We raid 6pm-9pmst tues-weds-thurs. You must have a decent knowledge of your class/abilities. Must be reliable and have near perfect raid attendance and always looking for ways to improve as a player. Flask, repairs, food, etc will all be provided by guild. Core Spot is Open. -What we expect from all Raiders. Good Attitude Being reliable and active Contribute to guild take criticism Being vocal in raids(we use vent) A little bit about us -Formed on 4/2/2012 -Drama free -mature group of guys(lady's are welcome) -Officers of raid group are very experienced raiders All other classes are welcome to shoot me a tell if interested, were still looking at a few roster polishes. If you think you have what it takes to raid with us them hit me back @brosiif in game or my real id Hotshotgamer1992@msn.com.Brosiif4 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Weekend Raiding! MoP Also Hi guys, I'm a 85 Rogue LF weekend raiding GUILD. Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday works for me. I've been playing for six years and I'm 6/8H DS. 13.2k achievements I like to PVP in bgs and arenas. I took a break due to r/l stuff but I'm and ready to kick butt :). ThanksNoviolation0 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Delete Please delete.Solidscape2 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 High Pop server + Auction House How do you make gold on a High Pop Realm that most stuff is cheap in the AH and so many people to undercut you?Vanthel2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 disc/holy heals LF 10m Raid group. 5/8hm DS - 3/8hm prenerf with no work on warmaster+. 6/7hm FL - with rags 40% wipes prenerf 8/13hm - bot/to4w/bwd Looking for an active guild that needs some boss heals for DS into MoP. I'm open for any days and most times 7+pm server. add me @ bradr1000@ymail.comÇreamy2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 Ret Pally LF raiding guild LF a raiding guild on US times. PST in game if you have any questions.Pwnpie1 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 6/8 H 394 Fire/Arcane Mage LFG Preferably an experienced/professional environment that knows strategies that actually work. I don't care about personalities as I am indifferent. I'm a serious raider yet I socialize a lot, I can take jokes as well as dish them out but when it comes to raiding and progression I don't mess around. Recently just getting back into WoW after going 6/8 Heroic, had to quit because of computer issues but now I'm back and built a new computer entirely. Currently enrolled in college for my last semester and have class from 9 am to 3:30 pacific and don't get home till around 4:30-5 on Mondays and Wednesdays. Although I only have 2 weeks of class left, just keeping you up to date as of my situation. After this semester though I'm free until I find a job. Raid Experience: T11: 9/13 H25/10 T12: 6/7 H25/10 T13: 6/8 H25/10 With 7/8H experience Logs: ( Currently getting used to ElvUI as well as my naga and not playing on all low settings :P ) Arcane Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gepnflnxt35a9g51/ Fire Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7lw8hwe1bqnhswce/ Epeen: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/eldre'thalas/roddock/ http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/blackrock/playdoh/ DPS Doesn't really matter to me, it's survivability compared to damage done that matters. Leave posts here or email me at: codytfrancis@gmail.com as I am spread out among different toons and not online 24/7. That is also my realid so add me if you want to get an interview. Will update this post and reply to others as my situation changes.Playdoh1 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 [H] <Klondike Five> 8/8H 10 -> 25 Recruiting Raid Schedule: Mon - Thurs (5pm - 9pm PST) Format: 10man looking to go 25 for MoP Contacts: Fn (real id: sonicebay@yahoo.com) or Phìlcollins (real id: ubreak13@gmail.com)About Us: Klondike Five has recently transferred to Blackrock and is looking to bolster its ranks for Heroic modes. While we're new to Blackrock we're a very stable guild who have been together since 2007. We are looking for experienced raiders, as well as PvP junkies. If you enjoy competition and strive to be the best at your class, please stop by and speak with Fn or Phìlcollins in game or apply on our website. http://www.klondikefive.enjin.com/ What we'll provide: -A fun yet focused raiding environment -Highly skilled players with no egos -Free enchants, gems, cauldrons and feasts -Full repairs What we expect from our raiders: ->90% raid attendance (though we understand emergencies do come up) -Know your class inside/out and keep up with the latest changes -Must be fully gemmed, enchanted and properly reforged -Knowledge of all encounters Progression -8/8 Heroic DS -7/7 Heroic Firelands(6/7 pre-nerf) -13/13 Heroic T11 + mounts Open Positions: Healers: - Disc/Holy Priest Tanks : - Blood DK DPS: - Shadow Priest - Mage - Hunter - Lock(ability to play all 3 specs) - Ele Shaman * Execeptional applicants of all classes and specs are always welcome*Phìlcollins3 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 25man HM DS *PUG* So I am debating making a weekly 25man HM DS PUG. Until MOP release. If you are interested please post below. *Requirements Gear- Must be a minimum of 397 Experience- Must have achieves for at least 4/8 HM. I don't want to hear I have 2/8 hm and wiped at 5% for the other 2. Attitude- Must know it's a pug and be patient or you will be kicked. Time- Must be able to make 5pm-9pm on Wednesdays. (Server time) *Loot Dps- Must be on par with your gear level to obtain loot. If you are just below average for your gear you will not get loot or an invite back. Heals- If you are just incredibly slow with cooldowns when they are called or below par healing you will not get loot or an invite back. Attitude- Toolish attitude= no loot. Please post below your info. Toons armory link/experience if it's on a main. For those wondering I am shooting for 6/8 HM the first week. But if I don't get at least 15 people interested before the time I will not go this week. So please let me know ahead of time.Stunnz12 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 [H] FL10 7/7HM Sat. @ 8PM Pacific [OpenRaid] http://openraid.us/r/17853 See link for list of reservesOverkilladin1 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Selling Ashes of Al'ar Runs! EDIT: Found a buyer. Until I can fill their order I won't be taking any more people. I will update this post at a later date. Sit back while I solo Kael'thas and have a chance at Ashes of Al'ar! I will be selling runs of Kael'thas every week. I will do all the clearing and solo the boss. You don't have to do anything but sit back and collect the mount! Payment: Payment will be done via deposits. Every run costs 5K gold in the form of a deposit. If the mount drops: you get the mount and I keep the full deposit. If the mount does not drop: you get 50% of the deposit back. The boss himself drops 250 gold. This means each run effectively costs you 2375 gold (without mount) or 4875 gold (with mount). This does not include the gold from trash mobs or vendor items. Some Numbers: This mount has an estimated drop rate of 1.9%. A 1.9% drop rate transforms into an expected value of 53 runs. 53 runs equates to an expected cost to you of exactly 130,000 gold. This is approximately the same you would pay for any of the current end-teir raiding mounts. I have successfully farmed this mount for two guild mates already, and of course, it dropped twice in the past 3 weeks. Imagine if you only paid for one run and it dropped. The mount could only cost you 5k gold! Some information: I require that you NOT be saved to any bosses in Tempest Keep: The Eye. If you purposefully troll me by pulling adds, or otherwise inhibit my ability to solo the boss, your entire deposit will be forfeit. I recommend the use of mumble / vent during the encounter. However, it is not required. Note that, as stated above, if you cause issues during the encounter, you will lose your deposit. Master Looter will NOT be used. Need before Greed will be used. I will greed on all items. If you want anything that drops, you can hit need and it is yours. You and I will be the only people in the raid. I already have the mount, so there is no point of me rolling on it. Obviously I can only do this once per week. Takers will be served on a first come first served basis. Please contact me in game (via whisper or in-game mail) if you wish to set up something up!Conjor12 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 WTB 3/8-4/8 H Run Let me start off by saying I have 15 kills of 4/8H, 3 kills of 5/8H, so I know the fights, and am not a retard. I'm looking to buy a run for my shaman, this week sometime (after 8pm server or at 8pm server) for a 3/8 run preferred but will consider 4/8 run, I do not care (much) about loot, my preferred loot setup would be roll against others who need it main spec against my main spec (or do the normal loot system of the guild). As, I only am in really bad need of 2 or 3 pieces, (trinket/chest/legs) and care more about the achievements since pansy !@# people on this realm won't accept a link from a cross realm toon. We can discuss fees in game , I will actively heal(probably as well as your healers), or dps(probably not as well as your dps(24-27k). Whisper me in game Shousenjutsu/UshockedShousenjutsu0 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger Send me an in game mail or reply here.Hahnsuperdry0 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Looking For A New Server With the new expansion coming up, I was looking to level a new character on a PvP server. I would like the server I choose to be highly populated, and have a good balance of both factions. I will more than likely roll Horde, but I would also like a server with some amount of World PvP. So, would you recommend I level on this server? Please feel free to tell me about the things I mentioned above. Thanks!Feranis1 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 WTB :: Guild I am looking to acquire a guild. Doesn't have to be active or even level 25. I'll look at anything above level 12. So if you have an old guild that is just collecting dust, let me know. Contact info: RealID: shadowplay@cox.net or contact Cypriz on Illidan. ThanksCypriz1 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 WTB Heavy Junkbox Paying 40g per box obo, needs lots!Álëx4 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 5/8H DS exp holy paladin LF raid group. 398 holy 394 prot 390 ret I am willing to play any spec. A raid ending around 10 PST would be perfect, but not required.Calldrik0 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 [H10] <Unforeseen Consequences> 6/8H LF1 dps Unforeseen Consequences 6/8 heroic We are recruiting one dps for heroic 10 man spine, any class is welcome to apply. Looking for exceptional dps / skilled players with a good raiding attitude to fit into our team. A little about Unforeseen Consequences, we are a tight 10 man heroic guild formed from the people left over from Audacity, we are a mostly aussie guild but have a player from the usa and myself from nz. Raid times We currently raid at 3:30 am st on wednesday's and our 2nd raid night on 3:30 am st monday's. With a alt run on thursday 3:30 am st. How to apply First off you can sign up on our website at www.unforeseen-consequences.com or contact me in game or anyone online and we will get back to you. If you have any questions fire away below or feel free to again contact us in game and we can have a chat. What is expected The expectation is that you are fully prepared for progression. Which means gems , enchants and most importantly you have read up or watched video's and actually know what to expect and know how to deal with new encounters. Once you have settled into the guild repairs, flasks, potions are provided. This position will start off as a trial as im sure many of you know how it works but to be clear , gear will go to core raiders first until you have been fully accepted. Our loot system is a mix of rolls and loot council , that said the loot council part is really decided by the whole guild. So if this is what your looking for then please apply / let us know in game and on the forums!Chewbarca7 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 hello I just look guild for pvp or pveHolyspartacu0 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 [H] Ex Nihilo 10M 6/8 H DS recruiting Ex Nihilo is a Horde guild, raiding 3 nights a week on Blackrock (PvP-PST), and we're looking for an additional raiders to bolster our core as we progress into Dragon Soul heroics and Mist of Pandora. Even though its the end of Cata and finishing up a few last ache's, we need a solid raiding core to continue forward. Raid schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. 8:00pm to 11:00am EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST) Hard-Mode Progression: Tier 11 10/13 heroics. FL: 6/7 HM. DS: 8/8 NM 6/8 heroic DS. Ex Nihilo, we pride ourselves in maintaining a close-knit community. We have been around since of Burning Crusade, and many of us are friends outside of the game. We transfered here from Lightbringer, as that was a dying horde server. Many of us work full time, parents, or students who share a strong desire to experience end game progression without spending all week playing or bouncing your head off your key keybroad wiping. We do take raiding seriously so we try to maximize are time. What we expect: Experience w/ all Dragon Soul NM encounters and most HM encounters Minimum 397 ilvl Must make raid 99% of the time Up-to-date on your class / off spec Know DS heroic enounters Previous raiding experience LOGS vent Spots Currently Open: RDPS: Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Healers: Resto Druid w/ Boomkin OS Disc/Holy Priest Exceptional players are always welcome to apply, regardless of class or spec. How to apply: Head to http: www.exnihiloguild.com You can also whisper Shyia, Ikillyou, or DyoarAbelio3 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 400 disc priest with 395 shadow os I am looking for a heroic progression guild for ds and eventually into MoP. If you want to contact me add my real id, pooper_scooper_17@hotmail.com.Triagé0 Jun 2, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 [H] Heroic Firelands 10 Who's interested in doing a non-fail run this weekend? I can start a run 8:30PM Saturday or 8:00PM Sunday (server time) Vent required; I don't care how well you know the fights, you're getting on vent. Post here if your toon is geared enough and you're un-retarded enough to do the fights. Spidersilk Spindle reserved, rest of gear is open roll mainspec > offspec. If you're bad, Wolfchilde is probably looking for you.Overkilladin1 Jun 2, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 [H10] <Fixed> 8/8H DS is LFM Raid Times Tues-Thurs 6-9PM Server Time (PST) We are down to a 1-night schedule (Tues 6-9PM ST) until MoP. Raiding Progress Dragon Soul: 8/8N 8/8H (7/8H pre 10% nerf) Server 2nd Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Firelands: 7/7N, 7/7H (4/7H pre-nerf) Server 1st 25M Glory of the Firelands Raider BoT/BWD/To4W: 11/13H Raiding Progress (Alt Group) Sunday Dragon Soul: 8/8N 6/8H You may apply just for our alt raid positions! About Us <Fixed> is a semi-hardcore 10 man progression raiding guild. We are focused around the idea that you can have a job, go to school, or at the very least, have a life outside of WoW yet still down heroic content in a timely manner. We only raid 9 hours a week (3 hours per night for 3 nights). Because of this, all players are expected to perform at the highest level with sufficient research and knowledge of their class. Min/maxing is expected of our raiders. The core has been together since early Tier 11 and has a great working chemistry. We also have an older player-base compared to other guilds. The average age of Fixed members lie between 25~27 years old. We use Mumble for our voice communication! Currently Recruiting We are currently looking for an exceptional Elemental Shaman w/ a strong Resto OS to help us farm 8/8H DS now that we are done with progression. Apply at http://www.fixedguild.com If you have any questions, you can contact the officers in-game or through our forums. Pelenthius - GM Ezstrox - Melee Officer Keziä - Ranged OfficerEzstrox167 Jun 2, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 DEFENESTRATE SELLING H MADNESS MOUNT CHEAPO! Selling for 300k. Contact Newsh, Muze, Stony, Darckli or Arknik in game. Lifebinder's Handmaiden. WE NEED BUYERS! PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH US! Also to contact Newsh. RealID: jnewsham4567@gmail.comHakushi5 Jun 2, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 [4/8H][10]<Fires of Heaven> is LFM for DS/MoP <Fires of Heave> [24] Formed late within Cataclysm, we have expanded successfully and have made substantial progress towards end game content. Though only newly formed and fragile at first, our fantastic player base has really strengthened and shown some promising results for future end game content. For raiding, Fires of Heaven recruits only serious and skilled players who are capable of consistently making our raid schedule. Through attendance, determination, flexibility and the drive to progress with like-minded players this is exactly what we have accomplished as a team. All that is left is to secure our roster and plan for the upcoming expansion as we continue to farm gear in Dragon Soul. We are still recruiting to refine our roster for MoP, if you feel you are the kind of player we are looking for please submit an application. GUILD POLICY I. Recruiting Recruitment is done via application and personal Q & A. Our raid schedule and needs is as follows: GROUP 1: FULL GROUP 2: 11:45pm - 3:00am PST Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday x1 Shaman w/Resto spec as either MS/OS x1 Paladin w/Holy spec as either MS/OS x1 Death Knight(Blood) GROUP 3: 3:00am - 6:00am PST Wednesday / Thursday / Friday x1 Death Knight(Blood) x1 Mage x1 Warrior(Arms) x1 Hunter x1 Warlock Our Current Progression: 4/8 Heroic 10 Man II. Raid Rules Attendance Minimum: Raider status and leaders are expected to maintain at least 85% attendance to maintain their head count in the raid roster. Ideally you should strive to make 100% of our raids, but we do understand that real life exists outside of MMOs. Required Addons: Ventrilo and a microphone are required for raiding. You are also required to be running the most up-to-date version of EPGPLootmaster and EPGP, and either Deadly Boss Mods or another compatible Boss Mod. Performance: You are required to show up with the specs and gems/enchants required of your class to perform at it's highest. We want you to be competitive with others of your caliber and want you to strive to be the best at what you do. Everyone will be audited from time to time and if those audits are failed on a regular basis then your spot could be at risk. Discipline: We are a progression minded guild and with that comes a certain level of professionalism that we like to strive to maintain. That being said we really don't like interuptions while raiding. If it doesn't help the raid then leave it to yourself untill afterwards. We do like to joke around but we like to pride ourselves in our ability to pick the right time and place to do so. Those of you who are raiding with us will receive one warning when you are not following this mindset. Behavior: We expect every single member to treat each other with respect and decency. If you are making someone uncomfortable with the things you say or do and they have made you (or us) aware that they want you to back off - you need to back off. But at the same time, this is a mature guild and we do tend to joke a lot and use bad language and themes. We expect that you can exist in this environment and have fun. If you cannot, perhaps we are not a good fit for you. Please feel free to contact myself or a qualifying member in-game: Vaelyrian VaelyrianWoW_BR@hotmail.co.uk Phaserollin Lolakat Direct Applications @ firesofheaven.guildlaunch.comVaelyrian0 Jun 1, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 [H] LF a lvl80 guild for Herold of the Titans I'm looking for a lvl 80 guild that does Ulduar 10 and other stuff. Hoping to get the Herold of the Titans title as well. You can send mail to Hsqc for info or details.Hsqc0 Jun 1, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 [H] <Fires of Heaven> HEROIC 10M <Fires of Heave> [24] Formed late within Cataclysm, we have expanded successfully and have made substantial progress towards end game content. Though only newly formed and fragile at first, our fantastic player base has really strengthened and shown some promising results for future end game content. For raiding, Fires of Heaven recruits only serious and skilled players who are capable of consistently making our raid schedule. Through attendance, determination, flexibility and the drive to progress with like-minded players this is exactly what we have accomplished as a team. All that is left is to secure our roster and plan for the upcoming expansion as we continue to farm gear in Dragon Soul. We are still recruiting to refine our roster for MoP, if you feel you are the kind of player we are looking for please submit an application. GUILD POLICY I. Recruiting Recruitment is done via application and personal Q & A. Our raid schedule is as follows: GROUP 1: 11:45pm - 3:00am PST Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday GROUP 2: 11:45pm - 3:00am PST Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday GROUP 3: 3:00am - 6:00am PST Wednesday / Thursday / Friday Our Current Progression: 4/8 Heroic 10 Man II. Raid Rules Attendance Minimum: Raider status and leaders are expected to maintain at least 85% attendance to maintain their head count in the raid roster. Ideally you should strive to make 100% of our raids, but we do understand that real life exists outside of MMOs. Required Addons: Ventrilo and a microphone are required for raiding. You are also required to be running the most up-to-date version of EPGPLootmaster and EPGP, and either Deadly Boss Mods or another compatible Boss Mod. Performance: You are required to show up with the specs and gems/enchants required of your class to perform at it's highest. We want you to be competitive with others of your caliber and want you to strive to be the best at what you do. Everyone will be audited from time to time and if those audits are failed on a regular basis then your spot could be at risk. Discipline: We are a progression minded guild and with that comes a certain level of professionalism that we like to strive to maintain. That being said we really don't like interuptions while raiding. If it doesn't help the raid then leave it to yourself untill afterwards. We do like to joke around but we like to pride ourselves in our ability to pick the right time and place to do so. Those of you who are raiding with us will receive one warning when you are not following this mindset. Behavior: We expect every single member to treat each other with respect and decency. If you are making someone uncomfortable with the things you say or do and they have made you (or us) aware that they want you to back off - you need to back off. But at the same time, this is a mature guild and we do tend to joke a lot and use bad language and themes. We expect that you can exist in this environment and have fun. If you cannot, perhaps we are not a good fit for you. Please feel free to contact myself or a qualifying member in-game: Vaelyrian VaelyrianWoW_BR@hotmail.co.uk Phaserollin Lolakat Direct Applications @ firesofheaven.guildlaunch.comVaelyrian0 Jun 1, 2012
Jun 1, 2012 WTS Level 25 Guild 1120 Achieves (Legendary's/Big Cauldron of Battle/Feast/Dark Phoenix mount) 7 Bank Tabs Msg me in game Real id - Haveaniceday2323@hotmail.com -Will transfer if the price is right. -- Guild is on Illidan.Ðéåth1 Jun 1, 2012
May 31, 2012 394 resto druid lf guild hi im a 394 resto druid lf a good guild to raid with i also play feral for pvp my gear set is 5k res with full cata gear and i know what im doing. if u need to contact me my real idk is Jddamchuk@sympatico.caColishnee0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 399 blood dk LF 10/25m raiding guild! hello, im a 398 blood dk LF a friendly guild that still raids heroic DS, and would really like a guild to progress into MoP with, i dont want to be a benchwarmer, and would like to get right into core position. So plz add me real - id so we can talk, Christian_mauti@hotmail.com! i will be X-ferring within the next few daysZephyrux0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 [H] <We Know Kung Fu> Recruiting All for MoP <We Know Kung Fu> Is currently recruiting to fill our core raid group and expand before the next expansion hits! We are a smaller guild consisting of close friends and a laid back environment. We clear DS multiple times a week between our alts and are tired of having to pug a whole raid. We want to develop into a larger, but still tight-knit, player group to tackle content as its thrown at us. There are weekly prizes to those with the highest activity so send a tell in game or respond here for an invite or if you have any questions let us know! Hope to see you in game!Wørgasm2 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 [H] Rsham lf Crossrealm RBg's 1900 cr Rsham lf Crossreal Rbgs. Leave a comment here and i can real.i.d you if you are interestedAcorn0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 398 blood dk LF raiding guild! hello, im a 398 blood dk LF a friendly guild that still raids heroic DS, im currently 3/8hm, but i really just made this toon about 5 weeks ago, im progressing very fast and would like a guild to progress into MoP with, i dont want to be a benchwarmer, and would like to get right into core position. So plz add me real - id so we can talk, Christian_mauti@hotmail.com! i will be transerring to the server in a bout 3 days!Zephyrux1 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 HELP O HAI GUISESweatshirtz0 May 31, 2012
May 30, 2012 386 Fire Mage Looking for Normal DS group Pretty much the title. I am still learning so a friendly group would be preferred. I know all the fights in LFR and will be a fast learner on all the normal mode fights and perhaps a few HM. Please send me mail in game or post here. Oh and I have vent and a Mic.Genkidama0 May 30, 2012
May 29, 2012 404ilvl Shadow/Holy OS My 25m raid team fell apart, I am currently 6/8hm looking for a 25m that is at least to that point. I'm a reliable raider and a mature player. Contact me in game if I would suit your team. My alt code for Ò is 0210.Òh0 May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012 WTB Level 25 Guild As the title says. Post here or in-game mail with offers. Thanks.Sindral2 May 29, 2012
May 28, 2012 Huntard Arixian nice to know how much of a huntard you are taking a tank str cape from an actual tank. why or how you were able to need it is beyond me and just proves blizzard's loot system is still stupid. hope ya end up with the crappiest guild and suck all your life. huntards can die.Lesserthrall1 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 <Standard Deviation> 8/8HM - 25man LFM MoP <Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster. We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin, we are also seeking 2 DPS which will be looking to play Monk class for MoP. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, we typically find a way to fit them in. Current progression: 8/8 HM - 25 Man We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmoshpere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss... (If you are under 21, don't bother apping, I raid when the kids go to bed, don't want to deal with them in my fun time) We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaberative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership. Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time) See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to real ID sdguild.gm@gmail.com if you would like to chat now.Paenless0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 398 Hunter LF Heroic DS. Send me a tell if you're recruiting at are at least 4/8H 25M. -Mugs.Mugosbomba0 May 28, 2012
May 27, 2012 WTS name WTS the name WubWub1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 LF HM DS progression group 401mage & 402 Hpal we both have 6/8 HM achievements and just recently our raid group has disbanded. We are searching for a mature progression 10 m. We are both available from 8 pm to 12a. Please send a tell to either ssakuraa or dwykfarrio. We really want to find a raid group that would take us both in :)Ssakuraa1 May 27, 2012
May 26, 2012 What's the tipping point for realm population The last couple of months show lower than ever 85s raiding on Blackrock Alliance. Everyone seems to be moving and the server is going downhill fast for those of us left. Before considering a move onto another server i'd be keen to know what the tipping point is before the population is too low and providing a sub-optimal gaming experience in the eyes of Blizzard. Not having a go in any way shape or form - just hoping to open up a healthy discussion about an ever evaporating base for Alliance on Blackrock. -IcarysIcarys4 May 26, 2012
May 24, 2012 LF Hm guild RESTO DRUID 399 5/8hm exp Lf 5/8 plus Hm guild name is KillabloodKillaßlood0 May 24, 2012