Blackrock

May 31, 2012 394 resto druid lf guild hi im a 394 resto druid lf a good guild to raid with i also play feral for pvp my gear set is 5k res with full cata gear and i know what im doing. if u need to contact me my real idk is Jddamchuk@sympatico.caColishnee0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 399 blood dk LF 10/25m raiding guild! hello, im a 398 blood dk LF a friendly guild that still raids heroic DS, and would really like a guild to progress into MoP with, i dont want to be a benchwarmer, and would like to get right into core position. So plz add me real - id so we can talk, Christian_mauti@hotmail.com! i will be X-ferring within the next few daysZephyrux0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 [H] <We Know Kung Fu> Recruiting All for MoP <We Know Kung Fu> Is currently recruiting to fill our core raid group and expand before the next expansion hits! We are a smaller guild consisting of close friends and a laid back environment. We clear DS multiple times a week between our alts and are tired of having to pug a whole raid. We want to develop into a larger, but still tight-knit, player group to tackle content as its thrown at us. There are weekly prizes to those with the highest activity so send a tell in game or respond here for an invite or if you have any questions let us know! Hope to see you in game!Wørgasm2 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 [H] Rsham lf Crossrealm RBg's 1900 cr Rsham lf Crossreal Rbgs. Leave a comment here and i can real.i.d you if you are interestedAcorn0 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 398 blood dk LF raiding guild! hello, im a 398 blood dk LF a friendly guild that still raids heroic DS, im currently 3/8hm, but i really just made this toon about 5 weeks ago, im progressing very fast and would like a guild to progress into MoP with, i dont want to be a benchwarmer, and would like to get right into core position. So plz add me real - id so we can talk, Christian_mauti@hotmail.com! i will be transerring to the server in a bout 3 days!Zephyrux1 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 HELP O HAI GUISESweatshirtz0 May 31, 2012
May 30, 2012 386 Fire Mage Looking for Normal DS group Pretty much the title. I am still learning so a friendly group would be preferred. I know all the fights in LFR and will be a fast learner on all the normal mode fights and perhaps a few HM. Please send me mail in game or post here. Oh and I have vent and a Mic.Genkidama0 May 30, 2012
May 29, 2012 404ilvl Shadow/Holy OS My 25m raid team fell apart, I am currently 6/8hm looking for a 25m that is at least to that point. I'm a reliable raider and a mature player. Contact me in game if I would suit your team. My alt code for Ò is 0210.Òh0 May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012 WTB Level 25 Guild As the title says. Post here or in-game mail with offers. Thanks.Sindral2 May 29, 2012
May 28, 2012 Huntard Arixian nice to know how much of a huntard you are taking a tank str cape from an actual tank. why or how you were able to need it is beyond me and just proves blizzard's loot system is still stupid. hope ya end up with the crappiest guild and suck all your life. huntards can die.Lesserthrall1 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 <Standard Deviation> 8/8HM - 25man LFM MoP <Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster. We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin, we are also seeking 2 DPS which will be looking to play Monk class for MoP. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, we typically find a way to fit them in. Current progression: 8/8 HM - 25 Man We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmoshpere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss... (If you are under 21, don't bother apping, I raid when the kids go to bed, don't want to deal with them in my fun time) We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaberative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership. Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time) See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to real ID sdguild.gm@gmail.com if you would like to chat now.Paenless0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 398 Hunter LF Heroic DS. Send me a tell if you're recruiting at are at least 4/8H 25M. -Mugs.Mugosbomba0 May 28, 2012
May 27, 2012 WTS name WTS the name WubWub1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 LF HM DS progression group 401mage & 402 Hpal we both have 6/8 HM achievements and just recently our raid group has disbanded. We are searching for a mature progression 10 m. We are both available from 8 pm to 12a. Please send a tell to either ssakuraa or dwykfarrio. We really want to find a raid group that would take us both in :)Ssakuraa1 May 27, 2012
May 26, 2012 What's the tipping point for realm population The last couple of months show lower than ever 85s raiding on Blackrock Alliance. Everyone seems to be moving and the server is going downhill fast for those of us left. Before considering a move onto another server i'd be keen to know what the tipping point is before the population is too low and providing a sub-optimal gaming experience in the eyes of Blizzard. Not having a go in any way shape or form - just hoping to open up a healthy discussion about an ever evaporating base for Alliance on Blackrock. -IcarysIcarys4 May 26, 2012
May 24, 2012 LF Hm guild RESTO DRUID 399 5/8hm exp Lf 5/8 plus Hm guild name is KillabloodKillaßlood0 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 <Greatness> (6/8H) LF DPS! & Druid/Sham Heals <Greatness> is recruiting dedicated, competitive, and achievement savvy players for our core 10 man raid and for the long term! Recruitment Needs - Updated 05/05 Tanks: Druid DPS: All Exceptional Apps Lock Hunter Ele Sham Spriest Healers: Shaman Druid Holy Pally Recruiting is Open. We have a motto "We will always take the best 10 people to raid." We want smart intelligent raiders who realize they have to give 100% every week. Raid Schedule Tuesday: 11:00PM to 2:00AM Wednesday: 11:00PM to 2:00AM Thursday: 11:00PM to 2:00AM *All time reflect Blackrock server time (PST)* Requirements A minimum of 4/8 Dragon Soul hard mode experience is required, unless you're able to show having an extensive raiding background.Gear must be up to current content needs, 395+ item level. Minimum exceptions.Must have a stable internet connection and a decent computer that will not affect your performance.Must be able to use Ventrilo, and be able to communicate effectively.Have consumables, repair money, and funds to gem and enchant your own gear. The guild bank will cover these expenditures in the future.Be present to all raids and on time. Very very minimum exceptions. What to expect Expect to wipe because that's what progression is all about. We want to achieve the best with the time we have allocated to raiding. There are many very successful guilds that raid 3 nights a week that rank within the top 100 guilds, this is something we will be working to achieve here. It's going to take players who are intuitive with exceptional situational raid awareness, coordination, effective communication, and the ability to maximize class potential who can work as a team. We aren't going to tolerate drama, me me's, gear wh0res. We understand people have egos, keep them to yourself in this guild. You're here to enjoy raiding challenging content at a competitive level. We understand people make mistakes, we just want to see what you do with them. Also, if you can't handle constructional criticism, this guild isn't for the fainthearted. How to apply Contact: Drêamy (alt 0234) (mcdreamy24@live.com) or Valgus in game. or You can also submit us an application on our website at: greatness.guildlaunch.comDrêamy29 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 (H25) SHO (MTW 10p-1a PST) 4/8H (Dps/ 1 Heal) * Still looking for multiple dps and one non priest healer* About Us <Silly Hat Only> is a new 25m raid located on Blackrock that has recently transferred from Dragonmaw. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. We are now looking for a few more members to fill out our 25-man raiding roster as our whole raid did not make said journey. All recruits will have ample time to earn core spots as we flesh out our roster before Pandaland hits. We're here to have fun and make things dead, if you're going to tunnel, afk, or decide that you don't feel like doing the job your class is supposed to then this guild isn't for you. In other words we will not tolerate those who make the game less fun for the rest of us. Before moving to Blackrock we sported a “long and strong” history on Dragonmaw. Since Vanilla, SHO had been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders determined to conquer the current content. We plan to continue this trend on Blackrock and invite like raiders to join us in doing so. Qualities expected of our raiders include but are not limited to an in-depth and up-to-date understanding of your class, good situational awareness, an ability to learn quickly from mistakes, willingness to communicate on Mumble/Ventrillo, and consistent attendance. Server Blackrock Guild Silly Hat Only Raid Times Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 10:00 PM PST - 1:00 AM PST Progression Firelands 7/7 Reg 6/7 HM Dragon Soul 8/8 Regular 4/8 HM - before transferring Needs Tanks low and you must be capable of playing a dps OS Healers Resto Druid - Very High Holy Paladin - High Resto Shaman - medium Disc/Holy Priest - low Ranged Moonkins - Very High Mages - Very High Ele Shamans - Very High Warlocks - Medium Shadow Priest - Very High Hunters - Medium Melee Ret Paladin - Very High Feral Druid - Very High Rogue - Low Warrior - Very High Dk - Medium Enh shaman - Medium *If your certain class is not listed, don't be discouraged to apply. We are always looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. How to apply Visit our website thesillyhats.com for more information on how to apply. You can also pst: Inhumanity/Swiftrick - 569443bristol@gmail.com Kainzo - trileneq@yahoo.com * This forum will be updated on a everyday basis as we fill the different classes with new recruits. If you made it this far thanks for taking the time to read up about us. ** Will pay gold to the account holder who has Silly Hats Only reserved....seriously Bliz won't release it bc of your single account...hater. I mean c'mon Silly Hat Only just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as making hats plural.Inhumanity18 May 24, 2012
May 24, 2012 8/8HM 405ele/397resto sham LFG 6-10 est Hey, like the title says I am a 405/elemental 397/resto shaman looking for a new guild to finish out t13 with and for a new home going into MoP. I am looking for a guild that is currently at least 7/8 with a good progression on heroic deathwing, but prefer 8/8 with madness on farm. I play elemental/resto mixup in my current guild, which actually just fell apart. Can solo heal morchok sides, heal zonozz heroic, heal heroic spine, heroic hagara, and heroic madness. I play elemental on the other fights. I know both rolls for all fights so I am looking for a guild in need of either or, or whatever roll I can fill. My raid times I am available: I can only raid until 10 pm EST because I work at 1030. Please dont post if you raid later then 10pm est. Monday: 6-10pm EST Tuesday: 6-10pm EST Wednesday: 6-10pm EST Thursday: 6-10pm EST Friday: 6-10pm EST Previous experence for cataclysm: T11: 10/13 heroic pre 4.2 T12: 6/7 heroic pre-nerf (guild fell apart before killing rag, and happening again) Killed heroic rag after t13 came out. T13: 8/8 heroic Glory of firelands raider Glory of cataclysm raider 2 metas away from glory of dragon soul raider I am 25 years old, and was an officer in the guild I was in that just broke apart so I have held a leadership position in the guild. I am vocal on ventrilo, and know how to control a raid environment and be apart of guild leadership. I am extremely raid aware, and rarely die to mecahnics. I do not like to guild hop and as long as the guild I join is still playing I will be with that guild throughout all progression. Please post here if interested. realid: xmarcuswildx@mail.com Thanks.Shamestia0 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 392 ilvl Rogue Looking for good Raiding guild If I could find a pug/guild good enough I could have my ach's...But i'm an unlucky bastard when it comes to that so please please helpFlixyourbic0 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 LF Guild 383 Enhancement shaman with a lot of Raid experience looking for a solid guild to just get a weekly raid done. New character, but did all BT and SW raids in BC pre-nerf patching.Hoogabooga0 May 23, 2012
May 22, 2012 390 arc mage lf Cata content raiding Took time off at end of Wrath amd aside from the occasional dailys or LFR have not played much . Am 525 JC/Enchant with mostly all recipes and {most importantly} a functioning brain and raid awarness. Looking for a raiding guild raiding on Saturday and / or Sunday nights preferably. Have a Dest/Demon lock {just started gearing} and a 380's Boomy on Blackriock with a variety of other toons on another server potentialy transferable for the right fit. "} Guild must be patient enough to help me learn the fights and such but the gain is a commited player who is very helpfull . Peace and ty for taking the time for reading the post.Lovefest1 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Alliance lol lol love you alliance on blackrock trollin it up in here wouldn't blame ya after havin to deal constant horde zergs wherever you go <3Drakhemi3 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Blackrock or Bleeding Hollow Hi, I've decided that I wanted to start a new character. Originally, I wanted to level in Bleeding Hollow since it is East Coast, high pop, a good server in wow-progress, and it has an almost equal balance in Horde/Alliance ratio. However, I was told that Bleeding Hollow sucked (by more than one person), and that Blackrock is in fact the best Horde server(or near there). Although it is West Coast (correct me if I'm mistaken), and has an extremely low Alliance count (when compared to the Horde's) it is one of the best servers in the game. So, how is this server? Is there really a marginal difference between it and Bleeding Hollow? Thanks in advance. EDIT: I'd also like to add that even though this guy is 29, I do not mind at all starting over, I actually kind of enjoy leveling.Velthrian7 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 <DeceptioN> 2/8HM (10) LFM New: Now Recruiting for MoP for raiders who are waiting until the next expansion (all roles open) About the Guild: DeceptioN is an established raiding guild on the Blackrock server. Being a casual guild we strive to have a drama-free atmosphere where when a problem arouses it can be quickly solved. All of our members are between the ages of 18 and 35, most hovering around 20-23. Although we only raid for 8 hours per week, we have prided ourselves in making the most of it. If you're looking for an enjoyable raiding experience with people who love to joke around and can take a joke themselves, but also like to kill bosses on a regular basis, we are the guild for you! This is the guild for if you: -Want to raid seriously and get things done but not 5 days a week -Want a friendly community that has mature member that loves WoW -Don't want to deal with people consistently missing raids and lack of accountability -Is open to direct and constructive criticism -Free G-repairs in raid!! -Free gems and enchants for main spec -Guild level 25 perks Classes & Specs currently looking into: -Healer of all classes (especially Resto Druid/Shaman) -High end DPS both melee and ranged (especially Death Knight, Hunter, Mage) -Tanks with DPS offspecs We are currently running 1 core heroic progression group and 2 normal 8/8 groups for DS, if you are invited to the guild you will be seeing content. Please Note: We have open competition for all exceptional players and we try our best to give new players a fair shot at seeing encounters and loot. If applying to the guild these are some attributes that you should have: High attendance High raid awareness Min/Maxer Competitive Sociable, easy to get along with Ability to work as a team, this means sometimes seeing the bench Loot System: Main spec rolls with modified loot council. Raid Times Our core raid times are 6:00 - 10:00, Tues/Wed. Alt run Sun 10:30-1:00. (server time PST) If interested please apply @ deceptiongaming.guildlaunch.com. Please feel free to contact Eatyoursoul in-game for any questions you may have, thank you.Eatyoursoul1 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 Does anyone still buy heavy junkboxes? for ravenholdt rep? for that insane title or something... anyways i can start farming if anyone does ^_^Scrubzilla10 May 22, 2012
May 22, 2012 <The Untainted> 6/8HM LF MAGE <The Untainted>, 6/8HM group is looking for a talented mage to join our core 1. Raid times are 9:30pm-12:30am server time, tues-thurs. We are looking for a bare minimum of ilvl 397 with at least 5/8HM (prefer more) with experience on 7/8HM. Come prepared for 6/8HM on relative farm (we clear it in a night) and ready to push hard into spine. wisp piemonger/getmercd/sisterpie in game for details, email me at paulmorley1337@gmail.com, or respond her. Serious inquiries only please! We have the first tendon down but need an arcane mage to complete the group.Piemonger4 May 22, 2012
May 21, 2012 Feral druid (kitty dps) LF raiding guild Hey I'm Savageclaw, and looking to transfer to this server in hopes of finding a new raiding guild. So if your a guild that raids DS weekly and is looking for a feral druid whos mildly gears (390 iLvL with my dps gear) please inform me.Savageclaw0 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 1800mage LF Cros realm rbgs 1800EXP fire mage with cuning~~ real ID aaronwong@Hotmail.com.hkGkz0 May 21, 2012
May 21, 2012 Thinking of changing servers... & I heard this one was the best for horde pvp?Lyoou3 May 21, 2012
May 20, 2012 Alliance Only Cooking Recipes on Neutral AH Hello, I have listed the following Alliance Only cooking recipes on the Neutral auction house: Recipe: Beer Basted Boar Ribs - 20g Recipe: Blood Sausage - 20g Recipe: Crocolisk Gumbo - 20g Recipe: Crocolisk Steak - 20g Recipe: Gooey Spider Cake - 20g Recipe: Goretusk Liver Pie - 20g Recipe: Murloc Fin Soup - 20g Recipe: Redridge Goulash - 20g Recipe: Seasoned Wolf Kabob - 20g Recipe: Loch Frenzy Delight - 20g Recipe: Clam Chowder - 20g Recipe: Roasted Moongraze Tenderloin - 1000g (2 copies available) All auctions will run for 48 hours then be re-listed.Hitogoroshi24 May 20, 2012
May 20, 2012 WTs level 25 guild 7 tabs,fish feast,cauldron 200k takes it...mail me in game will get back with uHolywhat2 May 20, 2012
May 20, 2012 LF Buyer for Heavy Junkboxes. Going to be farming them for a few hours, post in here if you have any interest in buying them.Phost3 May 20, 2012
May 20, 2012 LF 2200 + Rogue for Glad LF 2200+ Rogue pref with legendary and vial who is interested in easy glad, but must be able to transfer .. team is at 2300 add me on skype for more info simonsays.91Gladheater0 May 20, 2012
May 19, 2012 394 Ret LF Tues/Thurs 10-1a Raid Group For the forseeable future my schedule is such that I need to find a progressive raid group that raids specifically at those times. I am only 1/8 H but learn new fights very quickly and pull very good DPS for my ilvl. I would prefer to run with a group that has at least 1 or 2 heroic kills under their belt. If your group fits the description and is looking for a solid melee dps please let me know.Pityafoo0 May 19, 2012
May 19, 2012 [H] Impact 6/8HM (Blackrock)-LF Prot Paladin [H] Impact 6/8HM (Blackrock)-LF Prot Paladin 10 Man heroic Guild. Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday Evening. Friday, 10:30PM EST until 2:00AM EST Saturday, 9:30PM EST until 2:00AM EST Raid Attendance Requirement: 100% attendance for trials. Trials last 3 weeks and upon the decision of officers, will promote to raider or disband you based on decision. Raid Loot Distribution: Loot council. Raid Experience Requirement: Prefer as much raiding experience as you can offer. For obvious reasons, looking for equal level transition (6/8HM). We are willing to accept less overall heroic experience based on overall experience with raiding and item level average. You can message myself, Geostigmà (alt+0224) (Diablo battle tag Geo#1248), or Magicjohnsøn (alt+0248) for further information, questions, or details. Would like you to be able to start as soon as possible.Geostigmà1 May 19, 2012
May 18, 2012 Possible Xfer Hello Blackrock! I'm looking to xfer my shaman. Your realm is ideal in timezone, data center, and population. Interested to find out if their are any raiding guilds (or regular pugs) that run on the weekends that would be interested in a resto shaman (ele os in the works). Preferably fri/sat/early sun, some weekdays are a possibility. Can be 1-8/8h for all I care. Link to armory: (396 ilvl if your lazy) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kalecgos/Shamsonite/simple About Me: Long time raider, my main is Server First 8/8h Savior with our new guild this tier. I did 6/7h FL when it was current with friends/pugs and Firelord when it wasn't current.Zel3 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 Looking for pst 25 man raiding guild Are there any 25 man raiding guilds on this server with at least 7/8HM? Preferred times would be 8-11pm PST.Tristin1 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 Assassinate Creed Any other rogues need this quest to get their first set of daggers? I could probably solo creed i just dont have the time or patience to do so. If you do please pm me or message me in game. Would be much appreciated.Soluminiå0 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 WTS level 25 guild, Blackrock Horde WTS level 25 guild <Indefatigable> on Blackrock Horde. Asking 210,000g - this price is firm. First person with 210k will get the guild, no questions asked. Comes with a 7-tab bank filled with mostly junk (or an empty bank if you'd prefer). Has about 90 active members. No special guild achievements. Buyer is free to do whatever they want with the guild. Transfer it off-server, re-name it, kick the members and start anew - whatever you like. Payment accepted in Blackrock gold only. Offers to barter or to take gold on other servers will be ignored. Offers under 210,000g will be ignored. If you're interested please reply to this thread with your contact info, and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also in-game mail Wonderboom on Blackrock Horde.Wonderboom4 May 18, 2012
May 17, 2012 have....have we met? Thassarian on Blackrock hi! i just need help from anyone to /wave at Thassarian (alliance) for the achievement....willing to pay 2k gold. just pm me in game with ur horde toon and state the name of ur alliance toon if u have thassarian with him/her. ty!Mishivachi12 May 17, 2012
May 17, 2012 WTT Alliance for pets. (Argent Tourny/Vendor) If any alliance are interested in trading for the horde pets please leave a post here and we could set something up. Also if anyone is interested in trading vendor pets like cats/rabbits for the horde versions, feel free to post here too.Hulkjr4 May 17, 2012
May 16, 2012 [H] LF Heals for 3v3 I'm currently looking for a resto shaman or another class if you're pro at it. I'm also looking for someone with resil. and experience, as well. (So my search is probably in vain, lol.) I'm currently playing my lock: tiltawhirl. I'm looking to run both LSD2 and WLS. The boomkin I currently play with is very geared and intelligent; however, he's relatively inexperienced in pvp. He will be getting his legendary in a couple of weeks, though. The warrior is 2100 experienced. I have 2k experience on my mage that I'm posting on, and 1983 experience from last season on my lock. I also have another mage - Spéllz - on Blackrock. Feel free to message me on my lock,Tiltawhirl, or send me an in-game mail, if you're interested. I know that I have an above average i.q. and play at a high level, but finding players that are on a similar level is hard. If you don't have macros to target and dispell your teammates, you're probably not who I'm looking for. TY. Play times will usually be high on weekends. 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. server. Weekdays 4:00-6:00 p.m. server. (general play times, can play a bit later if need be from time to time)Spellz1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 <Result Gaming> Recruiting Couple Classes trolls will be ignored. we raid 7-12 at night server time every saturday. i know 5 hours is a long raid but one day a week. we are 3/8h and the only thing holding us back from 6/8h is no shows. usually we have about 7 guildies show and then were in org for hours looking for replacements and we only have 2 hours to raid so we dont progress. we are cracking down and all no shows are kicked. As of now these are the classes we need. Tanks: Closed Healers: Possible a Priest or Druid DPS: Melee closed, Spriest highly needed. Mail Thenex in-game if you have any questions or want to join the guild. Must be 1/8h 390+ but 3/8h+ 395+ is preffered for progression. Do not sign up if you are not willing to wipe because you cannot progress without wipes. Also make sure you will be able to be on from 6:45-12 every saturday night unless something comes up, if that happens you must mail thenex you cannot make it that week at least one day before the raid. We need you!Thenex1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 Horde any of u wana com steppin 2 me like u got hands set up a plas to meet we see who top i alredy know i am tho so u can come wit all u homies ima crash u like a chick drivin a carFilthythief63 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 400 Blood DK 5/8HM 8/8HM main LF Guild As the title says, I have a 5/8 heroic Blood DK that is 400 ilvl. I also have other alts and my main is 8/8 heroic. Im looking for a very active guild, 10 or 25, to continue raiding with for this expansion and into MOP with. Im very active, I like to raid 3+ nights a week even during farm content and can raid as much as 5 nights a week during progression. I have a very open schedule and can raid any time and any night besides Fri and Sat. Feel free to contact me here or leave me a way to contact you. Thanks for your time and consideration.Sensodyne2 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 STHC Recruitng for Heroics. Server - Blackrock - Horde STHC Recruiting Exceptional DPS for Heroic Progression. 2/8 HM Be prepared to be tested. Raid times: 9:00PM - 1:00AM ST (Tues/Weds/Thurs) Please contact either Vanilagorila, Smokedem, Rascontrolla, Smokedemtoo. We've been throught alot of hell lately trying to find compitant dpsers who want to be as good as they possibly can. We got the Healers and Tanks on the ball!!! pretty much have 7 Core Raiders that know what they are doing. we just need a few Exeptional dps to do theyre jobs. Dont bother contacting us if you are any of the following: Under 18 Easily offended immature unreliable We give u a week to show us you wanna be a core raider. Our classes we are trying to fill at the moment are as follows. Frost DK Fire Mage Survival Hunter Balance Druid Combat/Assassin Rogue Currently we are full on Healers and Tanks but its always a plus if you've got an off spec that is heroic ready.Wõlfsbane2 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Selling 1-525 Profession Packs I am putting together profession packs for sale as a whole. Packs will adhere to the lists given on wow-professions, with the exception of inscription (which I have put together my own guide for). Please contact here or in game. I am hoping to do this pretty much full time if there is interest as I have a substantial amount of time off with practically nothing to do. Suggested prices are as follows (I am open to negotiation). Prices are based on estimated amount of farming required. Please allow 2-3 days for me to assemble said kit. Inscription : 12,000g Blacksmithing : 15,000g Leatherworking : 20,000g Alchemy : 15,000g Tailoring : 20,000g Engineering : 15,000g Enchanting and Jewelcrafting are different in that they are extremely difficult to -farm-, as with jewelcrafting you use a lot of gems and Enchanting you're just kinda SoL. You're honestly just better off leveling WITH said profession, or just buying the materials off the AH.Getmercd13 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Firelord Kaoes, Commander General of the Dawn Heralding in a new age, the forces of the dawn crush all opposition. Soon all shall be laid bare before the eve of the apocalypse; the heavens would tremble before the terror reflected in her eyes. The armies of darkness are amassing in the distance, crying their foul chants to the heavens, attempting to defile the purity of the winter storm. It is up to us to stand tall, the vanguard in the darkness that shines a beacon of hope to keep a pure winter assembly. And so, we implemented “Operation: Arctica”, the highly successful battle royale resulting in the new commander general of the dawn. The qualities displayed during this are reflected in your ability to adapt to any situation, hastily gathering specifications and making a judgement call. The banner of the dawn is ready to be marshalled, laid bare before the hordes of darkness that outnumber us 10000-1 and attempt to engulf us in a vicious cycle. Soon the princessa herself shall gather her honor guard and march upon the relentless winter storm. But she shall not stand alone, for her forces are mobilising in the shadows of perfection. All the diamonds are ready to shine bright. As such, you know what is coming next. As soul and blade become one, none can stand against the power of the dawn. Our glorious angel stands amongst us, her 10 point vector wings embracing us in the loving caress of the light. Her soothing whispers urge us to perfection, we accept no defeat, no retreat, no remorse, no mercy, nothing but absolute victory. We WILL triumph, for we outclass our enemy in every possible way save their raw numbers. Below are orders on high from the council of six. We have met in secret with our new allies and our princessa has judged that the time is soon. The rebirth of eve shall be the trigger for the mobilisation of our forces. We have encrypted the below communication to prevent the Laissez-faire players working against our directive. Glory to the Dawn. Glory to our Princessa. Glory to the Progression Race.Yukia6 May 14, 2012