Blackrock

May 18, 2012 Possible Xfer Hello Blackrock! I'm looking to xfer my shaman. Your realm is ideal in timezone, data center, and population. Interested to find out if their are any raiding guilds (or regular pugs) that run on the weekends that would be interested in a resto shaman (ele os in the works). Preferably fri/sat/early sun, some weekdays are a possibility. Can be 1-8/8h for all I care. Link to armory: (396 ilvl if your lazy) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kalecgos/Shamsonite/simple About Me: Long time raider, my main is Server First 8/8h Savior with our new guild this tier. I did 6/7h FL when it was current with friends/pugs and Firelord when it wasn't current.Zel3 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 Looking for pst 25 man raiding guild Are there any 25 man raiding guilds on this server with at least 7/8HM? Preferred times would be 8-11pm PST.Tristin1 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 Assassinate Creed Any other rogues need this quest to get their first set of daggers? I could probably solo creed i just dont have the time or patience to do so. If you do please pm me or message me in game. Would be much appreciated.Soluminiå0 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 WTS level 25 guild, Blackrock Horde WTS level 25 guild <Indefatigable> on Blackrock Horde. Asking 210,000g - this price is firm. First person with 210k will get the guild, no questions asked. Comes with a 7-tab bank filled with mostly junk (or an empty bank if you'd prefer). Has about 90 active members. No special guild achievements. Buyer is free to do whatever they want with the guild. Transfer it off-server, re-name it, kick the members and start anew - whatever you like. Payment accepted in Blackrock gold only. Offers to barter or to take gold on other servers will be ignored. Offers under 210,000g will be ignored. If you're interested please reply to this thread with your contact info, and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also in-game mail Wonderboom on Blackrock Horde.Wonderboom4 May 18, 2012
May 17, 2012 have....have we met? Thassarian on Blackrock hi! i just need help from anyone to /wave at Thassarian (alliance) for the achievement....willing to pay 2k gold. just pm me in game with ur horde toon and state the name of ur alliance toon if u have thassarian with him/her. ty!Mishivachi12 May 17, 2012
May 17, 2012 WTT Alliance for pets. (Argent Tourny/Vendor) If any alliance are interested in trading for the horde pets please leave a post here and we could set something up. Also if anyone is interested in trading vendor pets like cats/rabbits for the horde versions, feel free to post here too.Hulkjr4 May 17, 2012
May 16, 2012 [H] LF Heals for 3v3 I'm currently looking for a resto shaman or another class if you're pro at it. I'm also looking for someone with resil. and experience, as well. (So my search is probably in vain, lol.) I'm currently playing my lock: tiltawhirl. I'm looking to run both LSD2 and WLS. The boomkin I currently play with is very geared and intelligent; however, he's relatively inexperienced in pvp. He will be getting his legendary in a couple of weeks, though. The warrior is 2100 experienced. I have 2k experience on my mage that I'm posting on, and 1983 experience from last season on my lock. I also have another mage - Spéllz - on Blackrock. Feel free to message me on my lock,Tiltawhirl, or send me an in-game mail, if you're interested. I know that I have an above average i.q. and play at a high level, but finding players that are on a similar level is hard. If you don't have macros to target and dispell your teammates, you're probably not who I'm looking for. TY. Play times will usually be high on weekends. 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. server. Weekdays 4:00-6:00 p.m. server. (general play times, can play a bit later if need be from time to time)Spellz1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 <Result Gaming> Recruiting Couple Classes trolls will be ignored. we raid 7-12 at night server time every saturday. i know 5 hours is a long raid but one day a week. we are 3/8h and the only thing holding us back from 6/8h is no shows. usually we have about 7 guildies show and then were in org for hours looking for replacements and we only have 2 hours to raid so we dont progress. we are cracking down and all no shows are kicked. As of now these are the classes we need. Tanks: Closed Healers: Possible a Priest or Druid DPS: Melee closed, Spriest highly needed. Mail Thenex in-game if you have any questions or want to join the guild. Must be 1/8h 390+ but 3/8h+ 395+ is preffered for progression. Do not sign up if you are not willing to wipe because you cannot progress without wipes. Also make sure you will be able to be on from 6:45-12 every saturday night unless something comes up, if that happens you must mail thenex you cannot make it that week at least one day before the raid. We need you!Thenex1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 Horde any of u wana com steppin 2 me like u got hands set up a plas to meet we see who top i alredy know i am tho so u can come wit all u homies ima crash u like a chick drivin a carFilthythief63 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 400 Blood DK 5/8HM 8/8HM main LF Guild As the title says, I have a 5/8 heroic Blood DK that is 400 ilvl. I also have other alts and my main is 8/8 heroic. Im looking for a very active guild, 10 or 25, to continue raiding with for this expansion and into MOP with. Im very active, I like to raid 3+ nights a week even during farm content and can raid as much as 5 nights a week during progression. I have a very open schedule and can raid any time and any night besides Fri and Sat. Feel free to contact me here or leave me a way to contact you. Thanks for your time and consideration.Sensodyne2 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 STHC Recruitng for Heroics. Server - Blackrock - Horde STHC Recruiting Exceptional DPS for Heroic Progression. 2/8 HM Be prepared to be tested. Raid times: 9:00PM - 1:00AM ST (Tues/Weds/Thurs) Please contact either Vanilagorila, Smokedem, Rascontrolla, Smokedemtoo. We've been throught alot of hell lately trying to find compitant dpsers who want to be as good as they possibly can. We got the Healers and Tanks on the ball!!! pretty much have 7 Core Raiders that know what they are doing. we just need a few Exeptional dps to do theyre jobs. Dont bother contacting us if you are any of the following: Under 18 Easily offended immature unreliable We give u a week to show us you wanna be a core raider. Our classes we are trying to fill at the moment are as follows. Frost DK Fire Mage Survival Hunter Balance Druid Combat/Assassin Rogue Currently we are full on Healers and Tanks but its always a plus if you've got an off spec that is heroic ready.Wõlfsbane2 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Selling 1-525 Profession Packs I am putting together profession packs for sale as a whole. Packs will adhere to the lists given on wow-professions, with the exception of inscription (which I have put together my own guide for). Please contact here or in game. I am hoping to do this pretty much full time if there is interest as I have a substantial amount of time off with practically nothing to do. Suggested prices are as follows (I am open to negotiation). Prices are based on estimated amount of farming required. Please allow 2-3 days for me to assemble said kit. Inscription : 12,000g Blacksmithing : 15,000g Leatherworking : 20,000g Alchemy : 15,000g Tailoring : 20,000g Engineering : 15,000g Enchanting and Jewelcrafting are different in that they are extremely difficult to -farm-, as with jewelcrafting you use a lot of gems and Enchanting you're just kinda SoL. You're honestly just better off leveling WITH said profession, or just buying the materials off the AH.Getmercd13 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Firelord Kaoes, Commander General of the Dawn Heralding in a new age, the forces of the dawn crush all opposition. Soon all shall be laid bare before the eve of the apocalypse; the heavens would tremble before the terror reflected in her eyes. The armies of darkness are amassing in the distance, crying their foul chants to the heavens, attempting to defile the purity of the winter storm. It is up to us to stand tall, the vanguard in the darkness that shines a beacon of hope to keep a pure winter assembly. And so, we implemented “Operation: Arctica”, the highly successful battle royale resulting in the new commander general of the dawn. The qualities displayed during this are reflected in your ability to adapt to any situation, hastily gathering specifications and making a judgement call. The banner of the dawn is ready to be marshalled, laid bare before the hordes of darkness that outnumber us 10000-1 and attempt to engulf us in a vicious cycle. Soon the princessa herself shall gather her honor guard and march upon the relentless winter storm. But she shall not stand alone, for her forces are mobilising in the shadows of perfection. All the diamonds are ready to shine bright. As such, you know what is coming next. As soul and blade become one, none can stand against the power of the dawn. Our glorious angel stands amongst us, her 10 point vector wings embracing us in the loving caress of the light. Her soothing whispers urge us to perfection, we accept no defeat, no retreat, no remorse, no mercy, nothing but absolute victory. We WILL triumph, for we outclass our enemy in every possible way save their raw numbers. Below are orders on high from the council of six. We have met in secret with our new allies and our princessa has judged that the time is soon. The rebirth of eve shall be the trigger for the mobilisation of our forces. We have encrypted the below communication to prevent the Laissez-faire players working against our directive. Glory to the Dawn. Glory to our Princessa. Glory to the Progression Race.Yukia6 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Experienced Rogue LF Daytime Raiding Guild Due to a work hours change I am looking for a serious raiding guild (Horde or Alliance) that raids no later than 9pm Eastern Time. I have been raiding since BC on every class and roll other than warrior/shaman/hunter. I have 3/8 Heroic DS experience. Punctual. I come prepared. I know my class. And I follow directions.Leisë0 May 14, 2012
May 13, 2012 Feral Bear/Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild i am just getting back into raiding and i am looking for people/guild to raid with. i would like a guild that raids within 5pm-12am sunday-monday and anytime saturday (server times/pacific time). im not really into the hardcore environment in a guild, but i am open. i also have 4 other lvl 85 alts (prot pal/prot war/hunter/lock) but i would prefer to main raid on this druid. please feel free to whisper/mail me in game or post here :) i am also open to any suggestions and listen very well to instructions :) thanksScrubzilla0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 [A]WTB +15 agility gloves / +9 stamina bracer I'm looking to buy the following twink enchants: Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (+15 agility to gloves) Enchant Bracer - Superior Stamina (+9 stamina to bracer) These scrolls are currently available on the horde AH (for 500g) but not the alliance AH. If you are an alliance enchanter who can do these please contact me in game via mail or chat so we can arrange a time, place, and price for these enchants. If you are a horde enchanter with these scrolls please list one on the neutral AH at the price you desire and reply to this message. Thanks and regards. -HitogoroshiHitogoroshi0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 WTB The Night Blade Paying 7k+ Gold Real ID me: Thebonuslevel1@gmail.comAkkuzah0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Horde LF Heals for 3v3 Spellz0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Help me getting started, please Show your support twitch.tv/rorakgaming also help me get 30+ likes on facebook, facebook.com/rorakgaming I'm new to this any kinda help would be much appreciated. cheers.Verelyse0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 DOOMKEEPER the ninja logging raid lead so this guy starts a DS10 all is well. the mount off of ultraxion drops. we all roll it (i roll the highest a 90), he says he will hand it to me at the end. So i say fine, i repeatedly ask him to confirm i won the roll, he says yes. so the end of the raid comes, i ask him for my mount multiple times, and what do you think he does...... ignores it and ninja logs!!!!! DOOMKEEPER AND <GAME OVER> DONT RAID OR BRING THEM TO !@#$< BUNCHA NINJAS. not to mention he ninja looted a staff and dagger off deathwing that same runTyronebiggun8 May 13, 2012
May 11, 2012 Glory of the Cataclysm/Firelands Raider Title says it all, just recently got back into wow and am looking to get these achievements done. If theres someone out there who would like to get a group together and lead it let me know. Would only take a couple weeks to knock both these out.Dradar1 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 6/8H DS LF Disp priest <The Untainted> is a 6/8H guild looking for a discipline priest to finish out our core 1. Must be 398+ With 5/8H minimum to be considered. Group has 8/8H members, and is looking to push 8/8 within the next 2-3 weeks. Raid times: 9:30pm-12:30am standard pacific time, Tues, Wed, Thurs. We are a solid group, just having a lot of attendance issues. Looking for competent players that are ready to catch up to this content and concentrate on building ties as a group. End game is being a relevant guild going into mists. GOOD ATTENDANCE IS A MUST Wisp getmercd,piemonger,gamingfreak,peopleschamp in game (or send mail) or post here for any additional info.Piemonger0 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 25man Firelands Saturday @ 5PM server time Running a 25 man Firelands run on Saturday May 12th @ 5PM server time (8PM EST). Come get (Free Roll): Reputation with Avengers of Hyjal Transmogrification Gear A chance at Flametalon of Alysrazor (mount) Eternal Embers (First part of the Legendary Staff quest) Seething Cinders (Second part of the Legendary Staff quest) On reserve: Smouldering Essences aka siphon, part 3 of the legendary staff quest I'm on Mal'Ganis, so post here if you would like to come, and I will contact you in game.Kefkaa1 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 Outraged is a ninja guild (Vurb) So here it goes. I'm simply going to get down to what happened so you all have a fair warning on pugging with this guild. Wrath of the Unchaining drops and only myself a (rogue) and hunter are eligible to use it via the loot rules that were stated initially during the run MS>OS. Usually a non shady RL will post the item in RW as soon as he can open the chest so loot can be distributed asap so we can finish the raid as soon as possible. Well needless to say the RL (Vurb) took at least 2 minutes after linking the items to tell the raid to roll. My guess is he was talking in gchat or whispers to his guildies who were in the raid over wether he should ninja the item or not. After the long wait he links the agi trinket and says he's rolling on the trinket as boomy because he only had the 390 LFR version. When the hunter and I asked why he was rolling on it as a caster he said, " I didnt know I was supposed to tell you im here as MS feral". When I told him that it wasn't fair to roll on it because he hadn't mentioned to us that he was coming as ms feral he replied with " I won the roll get over it", and the usual !@#$ style raid leading "if you dont like it leave". So in short, he will choose a spec that is convenient to the loot that drops and will roll on it. If he losses the roll I'd likely bet that he's going to take it anyway. Below are the sreenshots and sorry for the poor quality. http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/petorian17/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_042912_221151.jpgPreystalker57 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 <Fury> Is Recruiting! Fury is recruiting! We are currently looking for 1 Core Tank! We will be progressing through 10 DS this week. Benefits of being in Fury: After your 2 week trial period you will receive free guild repairs daily, free flasks and free food for our raids. Also, in the near future we will be providing ALL endgame enchants and gems for every class. We like to keep our core raiders happy. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 3-6ST. Our site is Furyguild.guildzilla.com Apply and we will get back to you asap. We are a VERY experienced group and will be clearing DS very fast in order to get ready for MoP. Contact Ruzak (Me) or Delliona in game for more information. Or just go on our website. Thank you.Ruzak9 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 LOOKING FOR RECRUIT A FRIENDS LOOKING FOR RECRUIT A FRIENDS LEAVE A POST IF YOU WANT TO DO ITDrungork8 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 WoW TCG Loot Cards Epic X-51 Nether Rocket 200k OBO Blue X-51 Nether Rocket 80k OBO 4x "Paper Airplane" Gyrocopter Machine 4k Each 6x Sandbox Tiger 6k Each <- 5 Left 4x Pet Bisquit 1.3k Each <- 3 Left 2x Tabard of Flame 9k Each <- Sold both. Paint Bomb 1.5k Saltwater Snapjaw (Turtle Mount) 65k OBO King Mukla (Monkey pet) 30k OBO Robotic Homing Chicken 40k OBO PST to Auzric on Blackrock Horde. I will not accept gold on other servers... If the Item is BoP and I have to sell the code, the trade will be agreed upon in game (Via whispers) I will take the gold and then give you the code. This is the safest way to avoid scam since you can Petition a GM about it.Auzric1 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 [H] 403 Rogue w Daggers LF earlier raid time With a recent change in real life, I'm looking for another guild that raids earlier in the day. My current raid schedule is 6pm-9pm PST 9pm-12a EST on Tues/Thurs/Sun. I am looking for another raid time that ends by 6 PST / 9 EST. My days are flexible. Also available at almost any time on weekends. I currently have 6/8 heroic raid experience/kills and I prefer 25m on horde side only. If your guild is not at very least 4/8 heroic or is not horde, please do not reply. Previous raiding history includes 6/7H Firelands, 4/12H BoT/BWD/ToW (while at level). I play as Combat and Subtlety depending on the encounter. I do not participate in PvP regularly. I am willing to change servers if necessary, but would prefer to stay on Blackrock. Please contact me in-game, or provide an email address and/or Real-ID address so I may contact you.Maleficetc1 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 [H] 5/8 H 10m LF Heals <Hell> 5/8 H 10 man LF a skilled Disc Priest and Resto Shaman with dps off spec. We raid Friday and Saturday 5 PM -9 PM (Pacific). If you are interested in putting an application in you can do so at http://hellguild.servegame.com/viewforum.php?f=9 or you can talk directly to Largehawiian, Mealon, or myself in-game or through mail.Navi26 May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012 <Endow> 25man guild. 6/8HM <Endow> is looking for more! Guild information: 25 man progression focused raiding guild Realm: [H] US Blackrock (PvP/PST) Loot system: Loot council Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6-9PM (ST/PST) Progression: We are currently 6/8HM DS Current recruitment: We are in high need of warlocks and hunters. Also, any exceptional players will be considered at this time to join us in finishing Dragon Soul and prepare for MoP. What we expect from our raiders: -To be up to date and knowledgeable with their class/spec -Keep their characters gear optimal along with their DPS (We use SimC on our raiders to see where people should be with their DPS) -90% attendance -2 RAIDING professions -Know the fights and do your research on upcoming boss encounters -Strive to be better -To come and have a good time, but know when to get serious Still interested? Visit our website and toss us an application! knightsofendow.shivtr.comBamboozed2 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 [H] 10m 6/8HM -- LF Tank (Pally or DK) Name: Vanguard Server: Blackrock (PvP, PST time zone) Raid Days: Monday-Wednesday Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server Our Story: Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath and moved from our low pop server to the powerhouse that is Blackrock when we were searching for a third strong healer for Dragon Soul progression. Currently we are 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul working on the 3rd Tendon of Heroic Spine. Our previous tank has lost interest in the game unfortunately, and we are looking for a full time replacement to complement our raid. We are laid back, and like to have a good time, but serious about progression. We also want to go back and clear out all heroic content, since most of us weren't in serious raiding guilds at that time. Logistics: Current Needs -Tank (Paladin or DK highly preferred) -Warlock An immediate spot for a tank is available. Obviously all other exceptional applicants will be considered. We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc. If you show up to raid on time and do your part well, loot will flow your way. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Application: What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you can't learn from your mistakes then we aren't the place for you. We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc. If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal, we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact any of us in game, or our officers through RealID. Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com Kelio - godsentapostle1@aol.com Jugernat - erics.odegaard@gmail.com Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com You may also post in this thread if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.Catocat6 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 6/8HM 10man pugs Been leading a few 6/8 hm pugs here and there throughout the week if you are interested in joining in leave your toon's name/spec you would like to play below with some kind of alternate toon I can contact you on if I need you for a run. Please provide additional information such as other specs you are willing to play and other toons you have to offer so they can increase your chances of joining a run. Also please post your experience for this tier because if there is none posted I will go based off what the toon you posted has on their armory. Btw having a mic and being able to use it is a plus. Hate having to wait for someone to type out if they are ready for a brez.Stunnz19 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 WTS Reins of Poseidus [Sold] Sold.Shadowolves0 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 {H} Define 10 man 5/8(H) LF1M Healer Define is a 10 man guild that xfer to Blackrock,we are looking to fill in our ranks to finish the current tier off and be ready to work into MOP. Raid times : Tue/Wed/Thur - 6:15pst to 9:30pst (Invites are 15 min early) Current Progression: Dragon Soul - 8/8(N) / 5/8(H) Firelands - 7/7(N) / 6/7(H) Recruiting: Range: Warlock Hunter Moonkin Elemental Shaman About our core team: If you are apart of our core team, we expect you to be able to make the three days every week, and if you have to miss a day we ask if you let us know 48 hours ahead, so we can find replacement. To our core team as well, we give free enchants + potions + repair bills. If you have any questions please feel free to /who define and whisper my self or lostthought. Phattank real id : mastajewb@hotmail.com ThanksPhattank26 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 402ilvl Disc Priest LF Guild 6/8H or More Hey there im Shargina on Blackrock Horde Im a Disc Priest 402ilvl and im 6/8 Heroic Dragonsoul. Im Looking for a Raiding guild that is 6/8 Heroic or more. Im from Australia, And can not raid Thursday's ( Australian time ) PST me In game mail on Blackrock ( Horde ) Thankyou SharginaGrampsie0 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 (H) Holy/Ret Paladin LF Raiding guild I've been playing my Holy Paladin for 3 1/2 years now. I transferred here with a few of my alts a few months ago and haven't found the right guild for me, yet. I'm seeking an ACTIVE raiding guild that raids at least twice a week. I don't mind being benched, however if the guild isn't filling spots and decides to not raid for a few weeks, I'm not interested. I understand how to play all three specs, How to bring utility to the raid, and know that my job in each raid is extremely important. I have maxed professions, farm mats for fish feasts often, always have both sets of gear and proper food/flasks with me at all times, and USUALLY log on an hour before raid times to make sure I'm prepared. I may only have 8/8 DS Reg Experience, but I do know my class. I have been searching for a home since Cata was released. My guild, <Prima Nocta> of Illidan, disbanded at the beginning of Cataclysm and since then, it's been a downward spiral in finding a home. A friend of mine had begged me to transfer here for him, although he does not raid. (Sad) So here I am, still searching for a casually serious guild that has use for me. If you are interested in me, please send me an in-game mail. -Vytals of BlackrockVytals0 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Warlock LF Horde Raiding Guild Looking at transffering back to Blackrock after leaving to level and avoid the queue timers >.<. Main spec is Affliction with Demo off spec, 358 average ilvl, have cleared 9/12 r 10 mans, but attendance held me back from seeing more. Want to Raid full time, I am available 7 days a week from 7:30 pm server to 12:30 am server. Have raid experience from BC till Now, started playing 3 months b4 BC was released, so didn't get to see much Vanilla content.Hoffen4 May 7, 2012
May 6, 2012 397 Bear/398 Resto Druid LF Guild Hi, I just came to this server looking to join a decent raiding guild. I have 8/8HM experience on my main DK tank, (with glory mount and top US 75 10m kill), however I have put my DK to sleep for the time being to raid with my druid here. I have 4/8HM experience on this toon, (all pre nerf), I know all of the fights inside and out, and yeah... I'm an overall good dude. My availability is very flexible. If anyone is recruiting out there, has a solid roster, and likes to have fun killing heroic things, I'm interested.Prokar2 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 7/8H Protection Paladin LFGuild Title says it all. I am considering transferring here and I am in search of a guild to finish of the tier and prepare for MoP. ilvl 402 protection, 396 holy os. I am also interested in finding a guild that has a pvp side to it; i.e. rbg's. I have 1800+ experience as holy in rated battlegrounds as well as arenas. If recruiting, please leave your info and I will be sure to get back to you with a response. edit: looking for primarily a 10 man raiding guildJib1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 [H] < V A N G U A R D > 7/8 H DS LFM Name: Vanguard Server: Blackrock (PvP, PST time zone) Raid Days: Monday - Wednesday Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server Our Story: Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath and we have recently moved from our low pop server to the powerhouse that is Blackrock. We are searching for a few more ranged DPS for Dragon Soul progression as well as to carry on with us into the next expansion. Currently we are 7/8 Heroic Dragon Soul just starting to work on Heroic Madness. We are laid back, and like to have a good time, but serious about progression. We also want to go back and clear out all heroic content, since most of us weren't in serious raiding guilds at that time. Logistics: Current Needs -Warlock -Shadow Priest -Ele Shaman -Hunter An immediate spot is available. Obviously all other exceptional applicants will be considered. We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc. If you show up to raid on time and do your part well, loot will flow your way. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Application: What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you can't learn from your mistakes then we aren't the place for you. We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc. If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal, we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact any of us in game, or our officers through RealID. Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com Kelio - godsentapostle1@aol.com Jugernat - erics.odegaard@gmail.com Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com You may also post in this thread if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.Irye3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Looking for H raid group! iLvl 400 HPally H experience LF a consistent raid group throughout each week. I'm only 3/8H but I know 5/8H at the moment. Any day is good for me and times are easily made also. I am reliable and consistent myself. Pst me in-game or reply if interested. Immediate or trial spot are both acceptable.Unrealone4 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Any raid spots open I am currently looking for a raid spot on a bigger realm. Im currently on Drak' Thul in Tar Valon. Mt experience is 3/8 heroic 10 man. 8/8 normal. im working on the second stage of the legendary staff. Ive heard blackrock is the server to got to if you are horde.Drdirty3 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 WTS: Flag Of Ownership [TCG loot card code] Title says all. http://www.wowhead.com/item=23705/tabard-of-flame#screenshots Post your offers here please.Fingerlin5 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 <Crowd Control> 10m Lf Pally tank for MoP! Crowd Control is a new forming guild that intends to compete against server come MoP! We raid 6pm-9pmst tues-weds-thurs. You must have a decent knowledge of your class/abilities. Must be reliable and have near perfect raid attendance and always looking for ways to improve as a player. Flask, repairs, food, etc will all be provided by guild. -What we expect from all Raiders. Good Attitude Being reliable and active Contribute to guild take criticism Being vocal in raids(we use vent) A little bit about us -Formed on 4/2/2012 -Drama free -mature group of guys(lady's are welcome) -Officers of raid group are very experienced raiders All other classes are welcome to shoot me a tell if interested, were still looking at a few roster polishes. If you think you have what it takes to raid with us them hit me back @brosiif in game or my real id Hotshotgamer1992@msn.com.Brosiif1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 WTB DS Clear + Lewts Sup Blackrock, basically as the title reads. SEND ME INGAME MAIL ONLY with quotes or to contact me as I won't be checking the thread again. Must be before Sunday as I have guild raids then on ma main. I only need normal modes as I'll do hardmodes with guild once I'm geared... Need it for this toon and a priest, the priest will be first ie. this week and shaman next week. Take care x0x0x0Chainhealzx6 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 LF RaF Partner I am looking for a Refer a Friend Partner to invite to level with on this server (horde.) I mainly just want to level alts before Pandas come out. We can get 2 level 80+ characters, or more if wanted. I am very active. I play pretty much everyday. I will supply you with any gold you need while leveling including flying. Level 25 Guild with free repairs. Vent/Skype if wanted. You only need the game itself and the expansions. At least a month of game time is preferred. PM me or reply back for more information if interested. You can also e-mail me at: anthony_richard@rocketmail.comSmøkahøntas0 May 5, 2012
May 3, 2012 [H] -Glory of the Firelands Raider-10M- 4/29 Hey there, I'm putting together a Glory of the Firelands Raider achievement run starting this Sunday (4/29) at 3:00pm PST. We'll start with the regular achievements and then move on to heroics next week. I will continue to put this group together every sunday to farm heroic rag and grab various kills/achievments that people may need. A minimum of 384 ilevel is required, preference will be given to those with higher ilevels and heroic firelands experience. Ventrilo is also required; everyone is expected to know the fights ahead of time and to follow instructions. We currently have 3 solid dps, 1 (maybe 2) healer, and a possible tank lined up for this Sunday. So we're in need of all roles, I would really like a healer with a dps OS or vice versa. If you're interested, please add me on RealID (abishop@gmail.com) with the comment "Glory of the Firelands". See you in game!Ackthal2 May 3, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 [H] <We Know Kung Fu> New guild recruiting. <We Know Kung Fu> is a brand new guild started by a couple rl friends looking to finish up Cataclysm strong and start MoP even stronger. We are recruiting all levels and roles at the moment but would like to get a tight knit raid team going sooner than later. PST in game on this toon or one of the officers: Bachri, Happenstance. For more information!Wørgasm2 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 <A> BATTLE TEAM Recruiting players for intense PVP We practice our arena skills by camping lvl 84's @ CoC; pst for invite, must be full cataclysmic / 1800 + ratingVinho11 Apr 29, 2012