Blackrock

Mar 30, 2012 [H] WTB Guild Levels 18-24 Please Post your character name here so I can contact you in-game, or Message Claritzia Please!Claritzia0 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 heavy botter in blackrock these guys are heavy botter's and blizz does nothing about it.ibiq,rossker this guy bottes for hours,wengoöd,irishom,cormoc,blindhippy..why dont u do nothing blizz u just let them keep botting,,tired of these dam botters,,Priestwhat8 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Anyone want to drag my corpse through DS? Logged on after a 4 month hiatus and am completely behind! If you have an empty spot in your raid and just want a place-filler I'm your gal! I'd be happy to come on my fury warrior or arcane mage. Getting gear would be a plus, but not a necessity. I really want to do the fights with a group that knows what they're doing! (I'm good at not standing in fire) ETA: I'll sing you a song of choice on vent too!Merryboo2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Pally xfer LF 2200 5s Just xferd over here looking for a 2200 5s push end of season for funSyllans0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 <Dinosaur Laser Fight>25M 9PM-12 PST Tu/Th/Su <Dinosaur Laser Fight> recently transitioned to 25M raiding and we have several open positions in our roster! ... DINOSAURLF.GUILDLAUNCH.COM What are you waiting for? Apply now! You know you love the name and want to get in on this fun. :DLôthrik22 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 WTS Rarest Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry Rarest enchant recipe in the game according to wowhead and the like. Have an offer for 20k, looking to get a bit higher then that. Get at me bros.Allstop4 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 <The Untainted>10m Recruitment HM PROGRESSION Hello! <The Untainted> Is a level 25 guild looking to move into hard mode raid progression. Most of our current raiders are all 1/8HM and 390+ at a bare minimum, and we were fed up with our old guild so we decided to form our own. We are looking to progress quickly through heroic content, and are looking for talented raiders to fill our ranks. We are going to be running 2 raids, One will be on tues-wed, 5:00-9:00 Server Time. The other will be on sat-sun, also 5:00-9:00 Server Time. We do not have a 'raid group 1', or 'primary raid group', these two groups are being set up solely to fit around people's inadvertently different schedules. Both will be led by me, (I will be raiding on my warrior, piemonger, for the tues-wed raid), and both will be pushing HM progression. We plan to be 3/8HM at a minimum (especially with the huge nerf) our first week of full guild raiding. We currently have several spots yet to fill; Feel free to contact me in game, getmercd, gamingfreak, piemonger, or tysp, or add my realid, andrew@theatkinsons.org. Please also reply on this, and I will be watching it.Getmercd0 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Heroic DS Stream http://www.xfire.com/live_video/th1ceman/Thiceman1 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 New 10man group forming, Heroic progression EDIT ~ This post obsolete.Getmercd4 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 <Big Plays> 18+ DS10 Heroic guild recruiting. The Lowdown: Raid times: Tuesday-Thursday 6pm server to 9pm server Needs: 2 tanks, 3 dps, 1 healer. Requirements: 3/8H down. Big Plays is a newly formed 18+ 10-man heroic raiding guild on the Blackrock-US server led by a 7 year veteran of WoW and end game raiding. The guild was recently reformed upon the return of Crìm to the game after a month break from raiding and is currently looking to bolster our 10 man roster. Big Plays will be focusing mainly on progression raiding as a semi-hardcore guild on a semi-casual schedule, we will raid 3-4 hours a day 3 days a week to accomplish these goals. Being on a semi-casual schedule does NOT mean it is acceptable to show up to a raid either late or unprepared, when you raid with us you come to play the game and down bosses(Leave the drama at home.) History: Big Plays is based around 4 friends who have been playing together for the past year now, we have moved from server to server searching for a guild having our expectations while still being able to have a life outside the game. After a long and disastrous journey we have settled on Blackrock ready to create what we have been looking for, and ready to find others who want the same. Guild Policy: Play your class well and have fun doing it. We have seen countless times people who say they want to raid but don't act like it, these people are the ones who start needless drama and show up late every day. I'm not your mother and I don't feel any reason to have to act like it, you subscribe every month to this game to play so that is what you should do. Leave the BS and the ego at the door and we will have fun scooping up some loot. Recruitment Needs: We currently have 6 spots open on our core10 roster. We are in need of the following: Tanks(with dps offspec prefered) DK Feral Healers: Druid with boomkin offspec. DPS(Legendaries are preferred on casters): Mage Warlock Rogue Requirements: 3/8H Cleared. Prefer at least 5/8 experience. Working microphone and Mumble. 18 years of age or older. Ability to show up when needed every time, on time. You can message me in game on Crì(alt+0236)m or check http://bpgaming.enjin.com/ for our application process.Crìm2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer WTB a tabard of the lightbringer for 130k. If you're interested in selling and is planning to get one from Smourne or somethin please hit me up! Please Mail me in game to Casawn!Casawn8 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 WTS rare pet wts Gundrak Hatchling Alliance side TichSheytoon0 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 Really Showtek?! Do you do that to everyone? Say you will pay for a mount but then log out as soon as you have it in your inventory....? Little explanation, went to AQ40 with Showtek he/she said she will pay 10k to the highest roller for he Red mount Maybe I was naive when Showtek said my money is in the gbank...but seriously.. I could almost care less about the gold or mount..I just think its immature to do thatGillauran5 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 <Enigmatic> 25man DS 5/8H LFM ...Øriøñ2 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 HEROIC RAGNAROS SUNDAY 3/25/12 12:00 SERVER Hey there! Fellow Illidanian here. I have a Heroic Ragnaros raid lockout and in hopes of forming a 10 man team to down him this Sunday. I am going to have calendar invites & such and I am hoping to start around either 11:00 server or 12:00 server or between. I don't want it to be an all day thing but that is why the time is set. If you are interested, post reply here or add me on the realm of Illidan or mail me and I shall have Real ID. I am in need of all classes. I truly wish to have everyone item level 400 + but if you have a legendary and are lower, that is fine and I am willing to take at least 398 or perhaps 395 depending on necessities. Please have 6/7 HM experience but really Wanting to everyone have H Rag experience. Currently in need of everything and this is for this upcoming Sunday, March 25th, 2012 at 11:00-12:00 SEVER TIME! Post reply of interest or mail me or contact me in-game, thanks!Xejvluqstzyr4 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 27, 2012 [H] Resto Shaman LF Xrealm RBG Hello, I am a Horde Resto Shaman looking to join a competent group of people for RBG's. I only have 1600+ exp in RBG's mainly due to the fact that my current realm doesn't really host any such event other than raiding. I have experience in arena this season up to 2150+ (couldn't quite break the 2200 barrier). I am fully geared, gemmed, enchanted, key-bound, and everything else that I would need to get to be capable of PvP'ing. I have all the add-on's needed to function properly and am currently running around 5.2k resilience with my trinket. I have Skype/vent/teamspeak/mumble as well as a working mic, and can listen and work with team members very well. All I need now is a set group of people for RBG's. If anyone has any information regarding such, please reply or add me on skype and we can talk. cgriff1992Kazmera0 Mar 27, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 <Suffocating Sight> new guild lf core raiders Hi Blackrock, We are a new horde guild created by a group of real life friends and we now want to create a regular raid team. We are all aussies so expect to be raiding in our timezone. This will be saturdays and sundays at approximately 2pm CDT (aussie time). This is 8.30pm friday and saturday server time (for americans). We are willing to take on people who haven't done a full clear of DS yet. We want people who know their class and have raid awareness. We also expect you to learn the fights you don't know before the raids. The min ilvl is 385 for raiding but your still welcome to join the guild if you are below this. There may still be a spot for you once you have met the requirement. We are quite happy to help you gear up with LFR runs etc. We are looking for: 1 tank (pref warrior with good dps os) 1-2 healers (pref druid, disc priest with good dps os) 2-3 dps (pref hunter, mage, shammy) Preferences due to making token drops fair. For more info please contact any officers in game or send me a msg here on the forum. Officers (including alts): Thisiscat, Tirium, Hallucinater, Foreverdying, Soüleater, Spëllfury, Primëbeef, Inflåmes, IlluminuttyTirium0 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Hpal LF HM DS guild 8pm or later New to Blackrock from The Forgotten Coast, looking to raid Heroic content in DS. I am getting started late and need to find a consistent group to play catch up with. This toon is 1/8 HM DS with 8/8 reg. However I have 2/8 HM exp with a mage I no longer play. I'm a fast learner, I have 392 PvE I lvl. Looking for guild who is at minimum 1+/8 HM I would rather wipe on a heroic mode boss for 3 days a week and finally down him then give up and do a fast 8/8 clear. If I sound like a good fit, mssg me in game or reply. I don't really plan any other toons so if I am on, I will be on Tori. ThanksToripraver2 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 HolyPally looking for guild i have a toon that's 7/8heroic ds am looking for a guild for my pally...know all the fights and i can heal my a off.....times dont matter days dont matter..work from home anytime any day...Holywhat2 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 <Standard Deviation> 6/8HM-25- LF RSham/Druid <Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmoshpere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss... (If you are under 21, don't bother apping, I raid when the kids go to bed, don't want to deal with them in my fun time) We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaberative raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership. Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time) See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to real ID sdguild.gm@gmail.com if you would like to chat now.Paenless1 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Someone help me out here(Vanilla BR players) So I was sitting here with my roommate(Neverpie) and we were trying to remember the name of the Troll Warrior who reached HWL and played like 30 hours a day... We're pretty sure his name started with a K... Possibly Ken-something. Anyone have any ideas?Meshu2 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 noob < any tips? ^^ absolutely new to wow, havent been playing all that long and i was lucky enough to be invited back, ive now received a lvl 80 and a flying mount. tips? :3Bubbyskittay15 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 Selling level 25 Guild!!!! Name of the guild is <The Untainted>. Post your offers here / PM / Mail me in game now! Additional Info: Have Dark Pheonix / 10 Man Cauldrons. Also 1120 Achievement points. 6 Guild bank tabs.Casawn8 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 <JuSt DoNt bE eMo> HM DS raiders needed We are looking for 30k+ self buffed DPS (ranged or melee) , all capable HM raiders please feel free to apply as well, in time we will begin group 2 runs and multiple alt runs. Dedication and activity are priority atm. If u have HM experience or feel you are ready for HM raiding please feel free to apply. Friends and family are always welcome as social members. Our guild has been raiding on this server for over 2 yrs now. Was a HM raiding guild back in WOTLK too clearing 12/12 HM ICC, TOC insanity, as well as late ulduar achieves. We are currently rebuilding and WILL CLEAR 8/8 HM DS. Our tanks/heals are from the HM WOTLK raids, looking to replace the DPS that either left or retired during early cata days. First few weeks of raiding again and 8/8 reg + 2 HM down so far. Filled a few seats with pugs so our guild didnt get credit for the HM's yet , looking for the full time raiders who dont miss raids for steady/faster progression. jdbe.enjin.com or pst myself ingame Raid times/days: Tues/Thurs/Mon from 5-8 pm ST (PST) Weds/Fri 5-8 pm ST (PST) for group 2/alt runs Requirements: 95%+ attendance to all raids mature vent+working mic ability to play your class like a boss Will go further into details and answer any questions or concerns personally. If you would like to kill deathwing on heroic, and have most or all of your BIS gear, or simply have an itch for HM raiding this guild may be for you. Thank YouIthinkican12 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 402 Arms warrior LF 10 Guild Hello all, i have just transfered to this server about a week ago and looking for a new home! I am 5/8H DS Experience, and wanting to be at 8/8H soon. Raid times i am able to make from 2:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST If any guilds intrested, you can contact me by ingame mail or RL ID at Brotherjoe83@gmail.com thanks for your timeWarriorjoe0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 JC's and Enchanters using AH, don't be dumb! http://justindonohoo.blogspot.com/2012/02/dear-jewlcrafters-and-enchanters-of.htmlLollshawk6 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 WtB 1-525 Engineering Kit x 2 As title suggests, I'm looking to buy all required mats to go from 1-525 in Engineering. Twice. Two kits. Post on this thread, whisper me or mail me in-game: Høngo (Alt+0248) Hóngo (Alt+162) Hôngo (Alt+0244) Hõngo (Alt+0245) or Molestah. Approximate Materials Required for 1-525: 60 x [Rough Stone] 36 x [Copper Bar] 20 x [Coarse Stone] 20 x [Linen Cloth] 95 x [Bronze Bar] - 40 Copper Bar + 40 Tin Bar 4 x [Moss Agate] 30 x [Heavy Stone] 60 x [Wool Cloth] 15 x [Medium Leather] 4 x [Steel Bar] 120 x [Solid Stone] 161 x [Mithril Bar] 20 x [Mageweave Cloth] 40 x [Dense Stone] 189 x [Thorium Bar] 21 x [Runecloth] 95 x [Fel Iron Bar] 20 x [Mote of Earth] 10 x [Mote of Fire] 40 x [Adamantite Bar] 30 x [Netherweave Cloth] 275 x [Cobalt Bar] 8 x [Frostweave Cloth] 40 x [Crystallized Water] 10 x [Crystallized Earth] 120 x [Saronite Bar] 85 x [Obsidium Bar] 4 x [Alicite] 52 x [Volatile Earth] 30 x [Volatile Air] 8 x [Volatile Fire] 130 x [Elementium Bar] 40 x [Embersilk Cloth] 11 x [Hardened Elementium Bar] - 110 Elementium Bar, 44 Volatile Earth 6 x [Dream Emerald] ...times twoHøngo0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 [H] 4/8 H DS LFM for 25m DS Sunday 430 PST Hello All! [V A N G U A R D] is a recent transfer to Blackrock. We are a fun-seeking, jokingly serious progression guild currently 4/8 H DS. We are looking for more guildies to start running either: a) non-pug 2nd 10man group b) 2nd 25man group c) people to joke with in chat d) someone else to tell Irye how bad of a healer he is e) all of the above. *All inquires, insults, suggestions, /hugs please direct to any officer or Irye in-game* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: V A N G U A R D Server: Blackrock (PvP, PST time zone) Raid Days: Tuesday-Thursday Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server Our Story: Currently we are 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. Full clear H Rag weekly for mounts. We are laid back, and like to have a good time, but serious about progression. We also hope to recruit more serious PvPers to fill arena teams and eventually a rated BG group Logistics: We are seeking a strong Priest or Druid healer with capable dps OS. An immediate spot is available. Obviously all other exceptional applicants will be considered. We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc. If you show up to raid on time and do your part well, loot will flow your way. Application: What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you can't learn from your mistakes then we aren't the place for you. We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc. If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal, we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact any of us in game, or our officers through RealID. Irye - wrscarlett@gmail.com Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com Kelio - godsentapostle1@aol.com Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com You may also post in this thread if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.Irye15 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 <Result Gaming> [25] 8/8n 1/8h Recruiting We are 8/8 Normal 1/8 Heroic Rebuilding our team. Need heals (non priest) (pref with a good os dps) and tanks (pref with good os dos aswell) We raid friday 8-12pm and saturday 7-12pm server/pacific. 390+ with 8/8n REQUIRED! Reply on this post or mail/message Thenexx in-game for more info.Thenexx52 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 24, 2012 [A] Selling guild Hello all, I have transferred all of my 85's to another server and currently have an 85 hunter left on blackrock. Blackrock was my home for several years, in which I created this guild <Bankaholics> for added storage. There are 4 tabs in the guild and there are quite a few items in each tab. Worth I would say well over 1,500 (even more probably) gold of the items (ah prices). Items include 9 stacks of borean leather, 3 elementium toolboxes, 9 level 80 boe blues, various lower level boe blues, a tab with alot of already cut cata green and blue gems, etc. I'm asking 2,000 gold for it all. My loss is your gain. If interested in looking to see whats in the tabs, please leave me your real id or else the character you're on the most and I will get ahold of you as soon as possible. I will be out of town starting tomorrow till sunday. ThanksPewpewless4 Mar 24, 2012
Mar 24, 2012 398ilvl lf 10m late night raiding guild lf 10m Heroic late night raiding guild -looking for a guild that raids 530-930+ Hawaii time( or close to this) . - my main is 5/8hc - my disc is 2/8 hc with 5/8 exp. NEED A STABLE GUILD. One that plans to raid in mist. I would prefer it to be an alliance guild but horde is fine too. Hit me up if u want my Disc. My real I'd is stop_pre24@yahoo.comSkybot2 Mar 24, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 The elite pvp What happened to them did they brake 1500? I haven't seen them around on my alt.Sackle6 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 400 ilvl Feral/395 ilvl Mage 5/8 HM LF Guild Pref Tues - Thurs ~5-10 Server. Contact me for more info. Mage Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Gummiburst/advanced PM: Gummiburst, Vurb, Helluva, GlockwerkVurb1 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 WTB Enchanting 1-500 Kit If you're interested in selling a full kit, send me in-game mail with prices etc. <3Bowning0 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 396/398 Prot/Arms 2/8 H DS LF guild Due to day light saving, I will no longer raiding with my current guild. I am thus, forced to find a new home. I've 2/8 H DS achievements (Morchok and Ultrax) and spent quite some time attempting Ooz and Warlord. I am mainly looking for late night raiding guild. Prefer time is anytime after 11pm ST and ends before 3:00am. No Friday and Saturday. I prefer raid teams with similar progression. 25m or 10m doesn't matter. You can contact me via reply as I do check the board quite often. ThanksIcybing11 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 <Trippinballs> is LFM DS10 HMs We currently looking for at least 8/8 experienced players for our core group. Clearing 2/8 hm with the rest normal tomorrow night (Wednesday 3/14) We will clear 8/8 hm eventually (before MoP comes out). Progression raid times will be Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 6 - 10 server. Currently need the following item level 385+ classes for our raid team: 1 PLATE tank (pref a DK) , 1 Rogue, 1 Elemental Shaman/ Resto OS, 1 Holy Paladin/DPS OS, and 1 Disc or Holy Priest/DPS OS Any exceptional players will be considered though. We started as 3 RL friends wanting to just "beat the damn game" (which includes HMs, and we can't pug those due to a lot of baddies being around -.-). We look at every boss as a new "level" if you can't beat the level, you suck. Raiding only 2 nights a week, we require 100% attendance and focus. You will get yelled at if you mess up more than once, but it's nothing personal. Be able to take some criticism/ do what you are told to do and I promise we're actually really nice people....on off nights. :P Socials / any non baddies are welcome as well :) Come hang out! You wont regret it. ohh, btw 420 friendly lol. :DBowning10 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 WTB Guild lvl 15+ for HM raid progression Send me in game mail with your asking price please. I am on almost always and will get back to you quickly. Thanks in advance for your time.Màsteröfall0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 396 Tank LF Raiding guild Currently 1/8. Attempts on Yors/Ultrax/Hagara. Raid times - 6pm ST + pref to 10pm st. during the week. Mon-ThursSublimity6 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Do interesting things happen here? Can't say I've seen many things that would qualify as interesting, lately. Oh, and hi, Sentie! :}Xeromus0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 WTS Footpad's Shirt & Thug's Shirt *RARE* I would like to sell Footpad's Shirt (Alliance rogue shirt) and Thug's Shirt (Horde rogue shirt), please send an ingame mail with an offer if you're interested. These shirts are no longer obtainable in the game.Costalo2 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 [H] Ex Nihilo 10M 5/8 H DS LF RDPS Ex Nihilo is a Horde guild, raiding 3 nights a week on Blackrock (PvP-PST), and we're looking for an additional raiders to bolster our core as we progress into Dragon Soul heroics. Raid schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. 8:00pm to 11:00am EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST) Hard-Mode Progression: Tier 11 8/13 heroics. FL: 6/7 HM. DS: 8/8 NM 5/8 heroic DS. Ex Nihilo, we pride ourselves in maintaining a close-knit community. We have been around since of Burning Crusade, and many of us are friends outside of the game. We transfered here from Lightbringer, as that was a dying horde server. Many of us work full time, parents, or students who share a strong desire to experience end game progression without spending all week playing or bouncing your head off your key keybroad wiping. We do take raiding seriously so we try to maximize are time. What we expect: Experience w/ all Dragon Soul NM encounters and most HM encounters Minimum 390 ilvl Exceptional attendance Up-to-date on your class / off spec Know DS heroic enounters Previous raiding experience LOGS help vent Couple rdps raid spots open for: 1 Hunter 1 Spriest/Lock Exceptional players are always welcome to apply, regardless of class or spec. How to apply: Head to http: www.exnihiloguild.com You can also whisper Shyia, Ikillyou, or DyoarAbelio0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 H DS Live stream up http://www.xfire.com/live_video/th1ceman/Thiceman0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 20, 2012 WTS Guild lvl 14 72%xp Crowd Control Taking offers. Only serious offers please.Soopavillain6 Mar 20, 2012
Mar 19, 2012 Buying RARE pets Send tell or mail what you have and i will get back to you. TCG codes also wanted! Type /rampage ingame and you will probably get one of my characters. Please, rare pets onlyRampagedk2 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Buying H Rag mount Buying heroic ragnaros mount. Will buy from Alliance side or will transfer gold over to Horde. Contact me please.Rampagedk1 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 25 7/7 H FL Weds @ 6, rolling off gold @ end. only considering people with 6/7H or 7/7 H depending on current XP/GEAR real id frstylogin@live.com souls are res Thelf1 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 sick of random BGs - LF team (res +2200) i am a casual player looking to do some rated BGs with other good players send me a whisper in game or just add me to your friend's list I am always up for some BGs or heroics with smart playersCytos3 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 WTS Heavy Junkboxes Selling heavy junkboxes for 20g each, i can farm all of them needed for revered to exalted in a day. Send me ingame mail with how many boxes you need.Serigo0 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 391 dd Warrior LF a guild or a core group to do Dragon Soul with on Monday Tuesdays or Wednesday. I also have some decent geared alts 387+. Currently on Illidan but willing to move for some consistent raiding. I know all fights.Recke0 Mar 17, 2012