Blackrock

Mar 16, 2012 Auction House Sucks I remember back in September / October 2011 when auction prices were probably 1/3 of what they are today. Seriously, the cheap brilliant gems you could get for probably 30-40g per went up to 120g per. Enchanting mats have gone up insane to, it is impossible to get my gear enchanted if it is 500g for one dang boot enchant. Wish the auction house could go back to normal or could atleast reduce the prices.Motgutra2 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 <Resurgence>[H]10man 5/8HM DS recruiting. <Resurgence>[lvl25] is seeking raiders who have a positive attitude, who are able to work in a group situation cohesively and are able to display the required level of skill and situational awareness on a CONSISTENT basis. 10 man Progression : 6/7 Heroic FL, 8/8 DS, 5/8 Heroic DS Currently recruiting: *Please note: quality players of any class are always encouraged to apply.* Raiding times are as follows: Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 2-5 AM PST (7-10 PM AEST) PDT - Since we are a predominantly Australian based guild, raid time will change to 2-5 AM server time during the PDT months (2nd Sunday March - 1st Sunday Nov.) AEDT - 8-11 PM during the AEDT months (1st Sunday Oct. - 1st Sunday April) Expectations: - Availability that fits our raid schedule, you should be able to be on time every night and stay for the entire raid without needing to AFK. - Come prepared to raids fully repaired, with consumables and relevant gear and spec for the encounters. - An attitude geared towards raid progression - A stable internet connection and computer. - Proper gems and enchants. - Ventrilo and a working microphone/head set. - Raiding experience 8/8 Normal DS. Contact information: Officers : Manataan, Shiruva, Brokenchaos Website: http://resurgence.guildlaunch.comManataan0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 391 Disc/Holy 391 Disc/Holy Priest LF consistent 10m that is at least 4/8 Heroic, I solo heal madness, zonozz, Morchok, Ultrax. Can solo heal RIGHT side morchok heroic, Am very interested in a serious guild, i am coming from azgalor and can also bring a 400 ilvl huntr, main is 3/8 hm, pst.Deadhopè0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Hi looking to buy guild I am looking to buy an alliance guild at lease level 6 please add me to realID thanks mightymax474@aol.comYair0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 . you can only delete posts within 15 minutes of posting them.Scorpikeagan1 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Holy/Shadow Priest LF 25man raiding guild Hello Blackrock, I am looking for a 25man raiding guild that does not raid on Tues and Thurs between 8pm-11pm. My main http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Ariance/simple has 1/8 heroic experience.Karrii0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [H]<Lords of the Legion> 25M recruiting 1/8H LOTL is a 25 man casual hard core guild. We currently looking for 2 ranged dps and a retribution paladin (with a respectable healing off spec) for our DS raid. We are also open recruiting for MoP as well. Progression: 1/8 heroic Dragon Soul. Please do not apply if you are not geared or experienced in raiding end game content! Let us know if you want to chat. We're available on Ventrilo any day of the week. You can contact us online at Blackrock on the follow characters ( Copy and paste into the game) - Bälthizar - Sházzer - Sarthan - Màsteröfall Raid Times: Tues-Thursday: 7:30 PM ST - 10:30 PM ST (PST) Loot is done by loot council based on the following : - How big of an upgrade (BIS etc etc) - Time with guild and attendance - Performance - Contribution to the raid group (not just dps hps etc) - Ability to Min/Max the loot Received Benefits of being a raider in Lords of the Legion gives you free guild repairs, flasks, potions, and food. Please Apply at http://lotlguild.wowstead.com/Sházzer4 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Greetings Blackrock!!! 4 lf 25mangrp(H) Me and 3 other rl friends are transfering to blackrock! With me i bring to the table a prot pally, rogue, resto druid, and myself(spriest). We took a 3month break so were a little brief of ds content. That being said were all at about 380ilvl. We all know our classes and are always looking for ways to become a better player. All of use can take criticism. In fact we always look for ways to improve the way we play. Were looking for a group that will go well into mist of pandoria and beyond. Were looking for a core 25man raid that raids 9 hrs a week. Were looking at raid times that start after 6pm that go to about 11pm. mon-thurs. Were looking for a 25man that raids at a competitive level. Meaning that when it comes raid time everyone is well aware of their role and what their capable of. We are also considering 10man's. IF INTERESTED, hit me back up on here or in game at - hotshotgamer1992@msn.comBrosif1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [H]2/8 Heroic, 10-man guild LF Ret Pally Brash Interlopers, 2/8 Heroic is looking for a Retribution Paladin that meets the following criteria: - Preferably is Ret/Holy OS (not a must) - If the above is met, must be willing to switch specs depending on fight - Must be able to pull, at minimum, 25k dps on most fights --Raid Times-- Our raid times, for the next 2 months are a little bit wacky, and will be going back to normal after that time. Currently: Friday: 6-9 pm server Monday: 3:20-7pm server ------ In about 2 months or so, the Monday raid will change to a Wednesday raid with the time remaining the same, 3:20-7 pm server. --Requirements-- - Ventrilo - Be willing to accept the advice of raid leaders and other members as CONSTRUCTIVE and not as trolling. We do not want somebody who is going to cry over every suggestion. - Know your class. This one seems obvious..yet there's always those people.. - Be punctual: Our raids usually start about 5-10 minutes after our listed times above. Please be on the game and ready to raid AT THE TIME that was posted. This will help us to get in, clear trash, and do brief explanations if needed before the fight. If you're interested, please send in-game mail to Moofaza anytime, and I will get back to you as soon as possible or add r.o13wow@hotmail.com to realid and message me anytime. Thanks, Moofaza GM of Brash Interlopers (Blackrock-US)Moofaza4 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 394 Ret & 396 Combat Rogue LF Guild We're a couple of new transfer looking for a new guild to progress in. We're available usually Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday after 7ish PST. Both 8/8 Normal with attempts in HM and are fast learners wanting to progress.Exalus0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 <Paradise Falls> Recruiting people We are looking experienced -and not so experienced- people, to do DS 10-man, everybody is welcomed no matter the ilvl, we have many available spots to fill our core, we do heroics daily to get gear, we'd like to have people that just got to 85 and people that is still leveling. Come to our guild so you can get gear. We are looking, tanks, healers and Dps Can wisp in-game; Mawksie, Faladryn and Caaor We salute you, Paradise Falls. http://paradise-falls.wowstead.com/Caaor3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 398 prot pally lf late night raid group I'm looking for a solid raid group for very late night raiding. Raids that start at or after 10:30pm server would work. Raid days are open, its the raid time that I'm looking for. Hoping for a solid 10 man. 3/8H DS experience with options to go holy or ret offspec. ThanksMickeyavalon1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 C H A O S 3/8H LF RDPS Raid Times: Mon, Tues: 5pm-10pm (at latest) server. Need: Boomkin Fire Mage Warlock Looking for reliable people. Absences, tardiness and indecision about which guild/server you want to join is unacceptable. Show up and do your job or get a fat /kick. Pst me or mail me.Fishroyalty0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [H] 4/8 H DS need non-pally HEALS for TONIGHT Honestly, we should be much farther ahead in progression given our skill and gear, but we've had to pug one person weekly with raiders quitting for RL reasons. That being said, we've never had any attendance issues from our 9 core group of raiders. If you are a capable, raid-aware PRIEST, DRUID, OR SHAMAN healer, we NEED you! There is the possibility of an IMMEDIATE opening as early as the raid TONIGHT. Leave messages in-game with officers or realID any of them for more info. Name: V A N G U A R D Server: Blackrock (PvP, PST time zone) Raid Days: Tuesday-Thursday Raid Times: 6:30 - 10:00 Server Our Story: Currently we are 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. Full clear H Rag weekly for mounts. We are laid back, and like to have a good time, but serious about progression. We also hope to recruit more serious PvPers to fill arena teams and eventually a rated BG group Logistics: We are seeking a strong PRIEST, SHAMAN or DRUID healer with capable dps OS. An immediate spot is available. Obviously all other exceptional applicants will be considered. We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc. If you show up to raid on time and do your part well, loot will flow your way. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Application: What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you can't learn from your mistakes then we aren't the place for you. We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc. If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal, we would love to talk to you. Feel free to contact any of us in game, or our officers through RealID. Irye - wrscarlett@gmail.com Azglok - darkjediderek@aol.com Kelio - godsentapostle1@aol.com Ramathor - flashbandit444@hotmail.com You may also post in this thread if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.Irye1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [H] Weekly FL 10M Tuesday Night 8:15pm ST I'm hosting a weekly FL 10M run every Tuesday night at 8:15 server time. Achievements and Heroics will be dependent on the group composition/experience. Expect a minimum of 6/7 normal clear in one night (easy mode inorite, but this would be better than the pugs I've been in lately). Reply to this thread or send in game mail to me for a spot. Legendary quest items are on a first reply first served basis. ... let the trolling begin :DHaysti1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 (H) 2/8hm group recruiting a Holy Pally (10m) <NERDS> level 25 is recruiting a Holy Pally to fill a core spot in our 10man raid group. Currently we're 2/8hm (Morchock and Yor'sahj) Raid times are 8pm - 11pm pacific Tues - Wed and 9pm-11pm Thurs. pst in game if you're interested.Fizzlepuss1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 398 Prot / 393 Arms Warr LF Heroic DS guild I don't care if it's 10 or 25, I just want progress. My raid time is flexible but it'd be best if we discussed it rather than me throw a time out there.Heliøs0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 "Mayepaoija" You're such A BAD !@#! I was flying around Uldum farming for Madexx and this dude "Mayepaoija" swoop down and kill him then log off.... Its quite obvious you're a BAD !@# Farmer... Just look at your profession.... Mining and herbing.. Killing Madaxx dont give you any ach nor benefit... Does it let you sleep better at night? My god youre bad bad Ding deng dong...Rubysky3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 <Outraged> 25m H Ds recuitment <Outraged> is recruiting experienced players interested in progression and having fun while doing so for Heroic Dragon Soul 25. We are currently 8/8n and 2/8 Heroic. We are looking for consistent and smart players to join our ranks. All players joining to raid will be set through trial runs to see full dps in encounters. We need 3 melee dps (Warrior/Ret/Enh Shaman) and all classes of ranged dps that are available, along 1 or 2 healers (HPally/HPriest). If you are interested in joining please contact me via in-game or forum post. P.S. Experience and consistency is a must so progression can continue. Raid Days/Times Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm Server Time (Western) Spydersïx11 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Wtb Fandral's Flamescythe Reg or Heroic pst or send mail with price.Awakaza0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 LF HM progression guild mage & dis/hol priest After taking a break from WoW (not mmo raiding), we have returned and are looking to get into semi serious raiding again. We are looking for a guild that is beginning to progress through hardmodes or more, that is looking to also progress though MoP. Your guild must have strong attendance and be focused on the raid whilst raiding. WE ARE PREPARED TO SERVER TRANSFER BUT NOT FACTION CHANGE! We are both available Mon/Wed/Thur/Sun from 7.30 to 11.30 AEST. We have both had experience in raiding in high end guilds pushing progression over the years on the characters we are still playing today. We both know our classes inside and out, coming to raids prepared with consumables and knowing/researching boss fights before persuing the kill. When looking at armory please keep in mind we have only been back to the game for 3 weeks. Thanks Mage Name Kirine Spec - Arcane ilvl - 387 Played days - 430 Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Kirine/simple Kara - cleared Gruuls - cleared Mags - cleared SSC - Progression cleared (Asylum - Dath'Remar) TK/Hyjal/BT/Naxx - Progression cleared (I Choose You - Dath'Remar) ZA (timed bear runs) - Progression cleared (I Choose You - Dath'Remar) ToC - casually raided/cleared Ulduar - casually raided/cleared ICC - Progression cleared (Pulse - Thaurissan) BWD/BoT/To4w to alak'ir - Progression cleared (Axeholes - Nagrand) Took a break from game Firelands - all but rag clear (Temet Nosce - Thaurissan) DS - 8/8 nm clear (Temet Nosce - Thaurissan) All other raids progressed casually or as non progression raid. Priest Name: Nerper Spec: Disc/Holy ilvl: 386 Played days: 302 Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Nerper/simple MC/BWL/Naxx up to 4 horsemen - Progression cleared (Momento Mori Brigade - Shadow Council) kara/gruuls/Mags/SSC/TK/Hyjal?BT/Sunwell/naxx - progression cleared (Nocturnus Vexallari - Dath'Remar) ZA (timed bear runs) - progression cleared (Nocturnus Vexallari - Dath'remar) TOC/Ulduar - casually cleared ICC/BWD/BOT/To4W/ progression cleared (One Percent - Thaurissan) Took a break from game Firelands - cleared (Temet Nosce - Thaurissan) DS - 8/8 nm clear (Temet Nosce - Thaurissan) If there are any other questions please post here or feel free to send us a tell in game. Thanks again!Kirine0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 401 hunter lf raiding guild LF dedicated guild progressing on Heroic content. Can assure 100% attendance in following times: 5am - 9pm PST Tuesday - Saturday & 5am - 11am Sunday - Monday 42k+ dps on H Ultraxion 10man. please contact me in game via mails or whisper.Roastyang0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Resto shaman LF solid 3s team. Newly xferred here. LF preferably RLS or !@#. But will play anything viable. I have 2k exp on a rogue and need to get this char up there. PST in game or send mail. hipsterduf on skypeBloodmoss0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 LF1M Tank Herald of the Titans Our Herald of the Titans run is scheduled for Saturday, March 17 @ ~4:00pm EST. Our roster as of right now is as follows 1) Cashewbutter(Mal'ganis), Feral Druid (TANK/DPS) 2) -Your name here- (TANK) 3) Cocoabutterz(Mal'Ganis), Disc Priest (HEALS) 4) Lokrin(Kil'Jaeden), Resto Shaman (HEALS) 5) Zulrah(Kil'Jaeden), Resto Druid (HEALS) 6) Melkør(Mal'ganis), Frost DK (mDPS) 7) Imsuck(Blackrock), Arms War (mDPS) 8) Shayley(Mal'ganis), Balance Druid (rDPS) 9) Johnny(Area 52), Elemental Shaman( (rDPS) 10 Bulletwitch(Blood Furnace), Arcane Mage (any DPS) RESERVES 1) Parkseat(Skullcrusher), Demonology Lock (rDPS) 2) Sunderstruck(Garona), POSSIBLE TANK 3) Mohewa(Moon Guard), Feral Druid (TANK) 4) Police(Frostmourne), POSSIBLE TANK 5) Positively(Frostmourne), POSSIBLE HEALS 6) Geezerbandit(Nordrassil), Demonology Lock (rDPS) As you can see we are looking for a tank to complete our roster for this weekend. It would be awesome for a blood DK or prot paladin for might buff, but at this point in time, any tank will do. Please sign up as soon as possible so we can assign roles and get acquainted with the fight beforehand and one shot it. This raid is being conducted primarily through http://www.openraid.us/ In order to attend you must sign your character up on this site (MAKE SURE TO ALLOW YOUR REALID TO BE SHOWN) and sign up for my x-realm raid. If you see your name on the RESERVES list and are looking to get into the raid you have to do one of a number of things: a) SIGN UP YOUR 80 ON http://www.openraid.us/ b) Gear up your character further (those who are geared first will get to go) c) Someone drops out!Melkør0 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 WTB HEROIC RAGNAROS MOUNT 100K I am looking to buy the heroic ragnaros mount carry thru style for 100k. let me know if your guild is interested and ill add you to real id, can do it via cross realm, and i will move the gold to your server. at that point we can figure out a time to do so! hurry before someone else claims my gold!Yepa1 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 [H] Klondike Five LFM Guild: Klondike Five Faction: Horde Format: 25M Contact: Fn (real id: sonicebay@yahoo.com) Sparkplugzz(ikhan098@hotmail.com) Raid Schedule: Mon - Thurs (5pm - 9pm PST) Website: klondikefive.enjin.com About Us: Klondike Five has recently transferred to Blackrock and is looking to bolster its ranks for Heroic modes. While we're new to Blackrock we're a very stable guild who have been together since 2007. We are looking for experienced raiders, as well as PvP junkies. If you enjoy competition and strive to be the best at your class, please stop by and speak with an officer or apply on our website. We are planning to move into 25 Mans in the next week or two and are trying to improve our current roster. What we'll provide: -A fun yet focused raiding environment -Highly skilled players with no egos -Free enchants, gems, cauldrons and feasts -Full repairs What we expect from our raiders: ->90% raid attendance (though we understand emergencies do come up) -Know your class inside/out and keep up with the latest changes -Must be fully gemmed, enchanted and properly reforged -Knowledge of all encounters Progression -5/8 Heroic DS -7/7 Heroic Firelands(6/7 pre-nerf) -13/13 Heroic T11 + mounts Open Positions: Healers: N/A Tanks : N/A DPS: - Shadow Priest - Mage - Hunter - Lock(ability to play all 3 specs) - Ele Shaman * Execeptional applicants of all classes and specs are always welcome* Again if needed, you can add me Sparkplugzz on RealID (ikhan098@hotmail.com)Sparkplugzz2 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 [H]<Failferry> 3/8 HM is recruiting <Failferry> is 3/8H in 10m. We're currently recruiting for 10m progression! Current Heroics down: Morchok, Yorsahj, Ultrax What We Need: High: Resto Druid Holy Priest with capable Shadow off-spec Resto Shaman with capable off-spec Any exceptional DPS! Immediately: Resto Shaman/Druid with capable range DPS os. We're always looking for exceptional players. If your class isn't listed feel free to get in contact with an officer or post here and we will contact you. Raid Times: Tues/Wednesday - Thursday Optional 6pm - 10pm ST For more information, contact any officer in-game, or post here. Officers: Gummiburst, Bubblewall, Fense, Vurb, HelluvaVurb1 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 LFM Herald of the Titans [X-Realm] (2) Three of us from Mal'Ganis are forming a Herald of the Titans run scheduled for Saturday, March 17 @ ~4:00pm EST. This raid is being conducted primarily through http://www.openraid.us/ In order to attend you must sign your character up on this site (MAKE SURE TO ALLOW YOUR REALID TO BE SHOWN) and sign up for my x-realm raid. We are looking for characters that have already leveled, are close to/are already geared for the following conditions: 1) No armor > 226ilvl 2) No Weapons/ranged > 232 ilvl 3) Character lvl = 80 A number of people have shown interest but only a few have signed up or contacted me in game. As previously mentioned it is a matter of getting the gear for the achievement and from there those who are geared first, and fulfill certain roles will be chosen. If there are a sufficient number of people who still want to run to help those on the sidelines get the achieve as well, then we will set up a date for 2nd and 3rd runs. 1) Cashewbutter(Mal'ganis), Feral Druid (TANK/DPS) 2) -Your name here- (TANK) 3) -Your name here- (HEALS) 4) -Your name here- (HEALS) 5) -Your name here- (HEALS) 6) Melkør(Mal'ganis), Frost DK (mDPS) 7) Imsuck(Blackrock), Arms War (mDPS) 8) Shayley(Mal'ganis), Balance Druid (rDPS) 9) Johnny(Area 52), Elemental Shaman( (rDPS) 10 Bulletwitch(Blood Furnace), Frost Mage (any DPS) RESERVES 1) Parkseat(Skullcrusher), Demonology Lock (rDPS) 2) Sunderstruck(Garona), POSSIBLE TANK 3) Mohewa(Moon Guard), Feral Druid (TANK) 4) Police(Frostmourne), POSSIBLE TANK 5) Cocoabutterz(Mal'Ganis), POSSIBLE HEALS 6) Positively(Frostmourne), POSSIBLE HEALS If you see your name on the RESERVES list and are looking to get into the raid you have to do one of a number of things: a) SIGN UP YOUR 80 ON http://www.openraid.us/ b) Gear up your character further (those who are geared first will get to go) c) Someone drops out! As you can see we are in need of heals and tanks primarily. A blood dk or prot/holy paladin would be GREAT for melee AP buff as well as fire protection. On another note, keep in mind we will have the aid of cata flasks/pots/food as well as mastery (which scales very well at 80!)Melkør3 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Looking to RaF, doesn't matter who recruits Hey, I'm looking for someone to RaF with that is PvP oriented, and would start up a competitive 3v3 or 5v5 team with me. I would pay for half of all expenses on this account, including expansions. Add me on skype at the username Shamwoow, or email me at adamk163@gmail.com is interested. Thanks!Glugnar0 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 25 Man raid looking for ranged dps and a ret < Lords Of The Legion > Is currently recruiting 2 ranged dps and a retribution paladin for our 25 man raid We are currently 1/8 heroic and clear 8/8 on normal We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 pm Server time. Send me an in-game mail if you would like to know more. Thank You.Sarthan1 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 7/8 heroic Prot/Ret Paladin LF guild Since INO gaming is moving towards 25 mans and I wish them the best of luck I'm looking for 10 man guild on the server that might need me. Post here or contact me in game if interested.Rhadamir3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Two healers LF DS..... Hi all!! Me and my friend are looking for a complete 8/8 clear of Dragon Soul. Both 8/8 cleared. I am 395 Holy Paladin and he is 395 Resto Shaman. Inruin- Blackrock. Only 10M DS. Please let me know in-game if we are needed. Thanks!!Holybrat5 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 HORDE: Forming a T2 Core RBG Team. Forming a Tier 2 geared core RBG team to push for HWL within a few weeks of forming. If you've seen this post prior to it's change the you'll know finding the casters was difficult. Instead we're going to bring in 2200+ Arena/RBG people(NO CR REQUIREMENT) to form a well geared and experienced group for RBGs. Classes Prot Warrior Rogue Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Affliction Warlock Death Knight(filled) Fire/Frost Mage(have both specs) Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Disc Priest Requirements --THERE IS NO CR REQUIREMENT FOR NOW. JUST THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS-- Full Cataclymic T2 Gear(besides your pve piece) 2200+ Arena Experience(with achiev on that toon, please no carries) Prot Warrior must have 5300+ Resilience and be Full Cata(16/16, T2 would be nice) Healers must be in Full Cata T2. LF a dedicated Legendary(Stage 2+) Rogue with the arena experience to boot and who is not a PvE hero only. My Stats http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Necronimus/advanced Full Cataclysmic(16/16) T2 Death Knight, 2200 Arena on current toon, 2500 xp on DK on old server. I've been leading RBGs for a couple seasons now and have seen the climb of under-skilled players in the RBG ranks. I'd like to take some well-geared and well-seasoned players and bring us to HWL/HotH. What is expected of you? You must be vocal Must be able to coordinate CC's and understand what Diminishing Returns are and how to swap with a fellow CCer when yours are on full DR. Must have Skype. Must have the ability to call targets(If the Main Target Caller, myself is dead) and call strats if and when you see something that needs to be called out. Must have patience YOU MUST BE VOCALContact Information Skype: Panteraelite Email: handle_5@yahoo.comLawlsrealfun2 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 [H]<Failferry> 3/8 HM is recruiting <Failferry> is 3/8H in 10m. We're currently recruiting for 10m progression! What We Need: High: Resto Druid Holy Priest with capable Shadow off-spec Resto Shaman with capable off-spec Any exceptional DPS! Immediately: Resto Shaman/Druid with capable range DPS os. We're always looking for exceptional players. If your class isn't listed feel free to get in contact with an officer or post here and we will contact you. Raid Times: Tues/Wednesday - Thursday Optional 6pm - 10pm ST For more information, contact any officer in-game, or post here. Officers: Gummiburst, Bubblewall, FenseGummiburst5 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Spriest LF raid I'm a 398 Spriest highly skilled at my class and always up to date with the current facts related to my class. I'm devoted to raiding and always reliable via on time if not early for raids and am always prepared with the essentials. Raiding experience WoTLK - ICC 12 / 12 Nax ToC Ulduar Cataclysm - BoT BWD To4W Firelands 7/7 normal, 6/7 HM DS 8/8 normal, 3/8 HM Looking for a guild currently progressing through HM DS, raiding days available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday night's. Foxtrot3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Incoming to Blackrock Reign aka Fervor aka Humble Xfering Wed of next week, (3/14/12) leaving bads behind and searching for semi HC players who want to clear hm and get ready for MOP. Guild name has not been picked as of yet. We are bringing a core of 6 with us, with 3 being Co- founders of our orginal pre - Molten Core guild. 25 or 10 is up in the air, really depends on the quality of players we are able to attract. Not interested in pug style players or raiding with your alt's. Need a change or looking to get in to a good guild from the ground contact me on this thread or when we xfer on wed 3/14/12. My hunter will retain this name / other members not sure. <Humble> -- history Vanilla -- World 25 through out naxx. ( threw the towl in for BC after clearing all but 4 horseman, Sapphron, and KT. BC -- Jumped around on the world kill list and stayed inside top 100 on all instances. (cleared Sunwell -- all pre nerf) Wrath -- Continued with a good core but fell short of our previous world list accomplishments. Time age and IRL forced alot of us to move on to more important things. Cata -- Most of us played casually for most of the expansion, and are now gearing twards pushing content once again. Currently (not with a guild group) 3/8 hm DS morchok / yor'saj / hagara We will push hm content and will clear it before M.O.P hits. In M.O.P we will hold a 3 to 4 day raid schedule. (T.b.a) Class / Roles Needed a.s.a.p Blood DK and or Prot Paladin 100% a must. ( no we don't have a main tank yet ) Warrior --- medium -- if prot must have geared arms offspec Disc Priests -- high demand Resto Druid --- medium Mage -- fire / arcane ---- medium Warlock -- medium Rogue -- not needed Hunter -- low -- interested in BM only Shaman --- low Paladin --- High prot / holy - - ret should be an offspec to prot To raid next week we will need 2 tanks with dps offspecs and 2 mainspec healers. we have capable heals with our transfering alts but would rather find good competent healers who know the class they are playing and can handle Hard mode situations. temp -- website www.humble.guildlaunch.com -- updating lawl site, while our main site is under construction All applicants should have completed all normal mode Dragonsoul with exp in HM preferred. Ilvl 390 and up only please.Trevõk9 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 selling flask lots am selling my level 25 guild so am selling 400 of each flak taking offers on the flask 400 of each flask flask of the winds,steelskin,titanic str,dracomic mind all for sale400 of each.... make offer good for u raiders..Huonna1 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Boomkin, Warlock, Fire Mage Wanted 4 DS10 HM Guild raid group, recently xferred from Darrowmere, is looking for a Boomkin, Warlock and Fire Mage for Heroic Progression. We're currently 1/8hm, have normal DS and h Morchok on farm status. We just need 3 more really good, dedicated DPS for push into hardmodes. PST or in game mail Fishroyalty. 8/8 experience required. Dedication, maturity, a positive attitude, perserverance and reliability are highly valued. They are as important if not MORE important than you ilvl. :) Lastly, the ultimate goal is 8/8 hm, people can be replaced if they are not dedicated, reliable or can't fulfill their in raid duties after a reasonable amount of time. However, we are not looking for mercenaries, rather good people that want HM progression and are willing to form some bonds along the way.Fishroyalty1 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Selling level 4 guild! I am Selling a level 4 guild, it has 4 bank tabs and 70 members! Guild name is Seventies Era! Any offers?Aenellan1 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Lords of The Legion (H) 25 man raiding guild <Lords Of The Legion> is currently 1/8 heroic 25 man Dragon Soul. We are looking for two healers and a few range DPS to fill our raiding ranks. Must be at least 8/8 normal Dragon Soul. What We Currently Need: Disc Priest Resto Druid Holy paladin Hunter Warlock Any exceptional DPS class will be considered. If you are an exceptional raider and your class was not listed please feel free to contact an officer in-game as you will still be considered. Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7:00 P.M. to 10:30 PM SERVER TIME. Were are also looking to get an RBG team going. Guild Website: http://lotlguild.wowstead.com/ Contact any Officers for more details. Shazzer, Bälthizar, Sarthan, Whyzhesobad, Meddussa, Màsteröfall, and Chardz Sarthan7 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 selling lvl 25 guild selling lvl 25 guild on frostmourne. Not accepting less then 250k great for new guilds who want instant perks, or for ppl sick of their GM and want too start fresh and have all 25 perks instantly. pst Shaniiaa on frostmourne, will ONLY xfer the guild to Your realm if you pay me upfront on your realm, else come to me or will accept a swift spectral tiger for tradeJustlookin0 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Looking for shadow priest or mage for heroic we are looking for 1 mage or spriest for heroic Ds tuesday-thursday 7-10 server wisper me in game to talk.. We are 2/8 looking to push more this next tuesday Replacing our low dps that cant do pass 28k on heroic ultHolywhat0 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 10M Raiding My friend and I (Pally/Rogue) wish to transfer here on Horde. I'm seeing a lot of 25m recruiting, but are there a lot of 10m groups/guilds as well?Elewood1 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 C H A O S 3/8 HM Recruiting Warlock/S Priest Looking for warlock for HM progression. The plan is to go 8/8. Last DPS spot available is reserved for a warlock and possibly a Shadow Priest if the experience and gear is there. Warlock is expected to have destroy or affliction and demo as an off spec for spine and bursty fights. Be mature, intelligent, reliable, your ilvl doesn't mean much to me. I'll test you out on dummy and LFR. This group isn't for mercenaries it's for friends. But people get replaced if they show lack of effort or don't perform consistently. High demands and high rewards... :) Pst or in game message me.Fishroyalty3 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Ban'thalos, the Spirit Owl Hello, I was wondering if both horde and alliance can help me out! Ban'thalos is just one of two spirit beasts I have left to tame and I have been camping the Sanctuary for days now. If anyone kills or tames him, please post here! I would greatly appreciate it! NPC Scan went off about 30 minutes ago for him, but no other hunters for horde were in the zone and he was no where to be found. Did anyone kill or tame him today? PS: Sorry for being so desperate!Quistus1 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Ret Paladin LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hello I am looking for a casually hardcore 10 or 25 man raiding guild that raids between 10pm-2am PST (prefer 10p-1a) any night between Monday and Thursday. I currently raid on a frost DK on another server from 12-3am but that is becoming a little too late for me. -Also interested in a casually raiding group or guild that raids 1 night a week any time of day with an easy 8/8 clear.Celestian0 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 [X-Realm] Herald of the Titans Three of us from Mal'Ganis are forming a Herald of the Titans run scheduled for Saturday, March 17 @ ~4:00pm EST. We are looking for characters that have already leveled are close to/are already geared for the following conditions: 1) No armor > 226ilvl 2) No Weapons/ranged > 232 ilvl 3) Character lvl = 80 Please acquaint yourself with the fight before hand. Currently we have/are in need of the following roles: 1) Cashewbutter(Mal'ganis), Feral Druid (TANK/DPS) 2) -Your name here- (TANK) 3) -Your name here- (HEALS) 4) -Your name here- (HEALS) 5) -Your name here- (HEALS) 6) Melkør(Mal'ganis), Frost DK (mDPS) 7) Imsuck(Blackrock), Arms War (mDPS) 8) Shayley(Mal'ganis), Balance Druid (rDPS) 9) -Your name here- (rDPS) 10 -Your name here- (any DPS) Keep in mind we will have the aid of cata flasks/pots/food as well as mastery (which scales very well at 80!) If you meet all the above prerequisites then feel free to sign up at: http://www.openraid.us/ and join our raid group.Melkør6 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 TCG Mounts and companions Buying TCG mounts and companions on Alliance side only. Will buy from neutral AH but will not pay extra for the insane AH cut. Post what you have and price here or send ingame message/mail to rampagedk rampagehunt rampagekillr or anything pretty much starting with rampage*****. Thanks muchRampagedk0 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 TCG Mounts and companions Buying mounts and companions on ALLIANCE side only. Will buy from neutral AH but will not pay extra for AH cut. Pst what you have and what you want for it, and maybe we can make a deal. Rampagedk, rampagehunt, rampagekillr, or any other rampage******** :) ThanksRampagedk0 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 <Ctrl Alt Elite> Australian 10man HM Guild! <Ctrl Alt Elite> (Blackrock-US) is a small, adult guild focused on 10man raid content. The guild is fairly new made up of top raiders from WotLK that recently came back to raiding at the beginning / end of 4.2/3. We are looking specifically for the following: Tanks - Feral Druid or Prot Warrior (Must have decent DPS OS). DPS - Rogue / Hunter Raid Times: Invites go out at 6:20pm - 9:30pm AEST, Wed, Thurs and Sunday PST Times - 11:20pm - 2:30am, Tues, Wed and Saturday. EST Times - 2:20am - 5:30am, Tues / Wed / Sat Nights (Wed / Thurs / Sun Mornings) We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore because our player base consists of people that want to kill bosses but get to know people whilst they're doing so. We respect that life can soemtimes cause us not to raid but we do like to make sure our Raiders are showing up consistently. Even though we only raid for 3 Hours per night we expect our raiders to be on time and fully alert during each raid and make the most of the raid time that we have. We as a guild will cover feasts and cauldrons, its your responsibility to have your character in the finest gems and enchants. Ideal applicants meet the following criteria: - Experienced with current raid instance. (Previous top raiding experience is a huge plus in our books). - ilvl 395+ gear. - Eager to down bosses and have fun whilst doing so. Please contact myself at Mark.Ivess@gmail.com or you can contact me in-game. We do not have a written application, so all applications are done through vent.Lokkatti4 Mar 7, 2012