Blackrock

Mar 8, 2012 [X-Realm] Herald of the Titans Three of us from Mal'Ganis are forming a Herald of the Titans run scheduled for Saturday, March 17 @ ~4:00pm EST. We are looking for characters that have already leveled are close to/are already geared for the following conditions: 1) No armor > 226ilvl 2) No Weapons/ranged > 232 ilvl 3) Character lvl = 80 Please acquaint yourself with the fight before hand. Currently we have/are in need of the following roles: 1) Cashewbutter(Mal'ganis), Feral Druid (TANK/DPS) 2) -Your name here- (TANK) 3) -Your name here- (HEALS) 4) -Your name here- (HEALS) 5) -Your name here- (HEALS) 6) Melkør(Mal'ganis), Frost DK (mDPS) 7) Imsuck(Blackrock), Arms War (mDPS) 8) Shayley(Mal'ganis), Balance Druid (rDPS) 9) -Your name here- (rDPS) 10 -Your name here- (any DPS) Keep in mind we will have the aid of cata flasks/pots/food as well as mastery (which scales very well at 80!) If you meet all the above prerequisites then feel free to sign up at: http://www.openraid.us/ and join our raid group.Melkør6 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 TCG Mounts and companions Buying TCG mounts and companions on Alliance side only. Will buy from neutral AH but will not pay extra for the insane AH cut. Post what you have and price here or send ingame message/mail to rampagedk rampagehunt rampagekillr or anything pretty much starting with rampage*****. Thanks muchRampagedk0 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 TCG Mounts and companions Buying mounts and companions on ALLIANCE side only. Will buy from neutral AH but will not pay extra for AH cut. Pst what you have and what you want for it, and maybe we can make a deal. Rampagedk, rampagehunt, rampagekillr, or any other rampage******** :) ThanksRampagedk0 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 <Ctrl Alt Elite> Australian 10man HM Guild! <Ctrl Alt Elite> (Blackrock-US) is a small, adult guild focused on 10man raid content. The guild is fairly new made up of top raiders from WotLK that recently came back to raiding at the beginning / end of 4.2/3. We are looking specifically for the following: Tanks - Feral Druid or Prot Warrior (Must have decent DPS OS). DPS - Rogue / Hunter Raid Times: Invites go out at 6:20pm - 9:30pm AEST, Wed, Thurs and Sunday PST Times - 11:20pm - 2:30am, Tues, Wed and Saturday. EST Times - 2:20am - 5:30am, Tues / Wed / Sat Nights (Wed / Thurs / Sun Mornings) We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore because our player base consists of people that want to kill bosses but get to know people whilst they're doing so. We respect that life can soemtimes cause us not to raid but we do like to make sure our Raiders are showing up consistently. Even though we only raid for 3 Hours per night we expect our raiders to be on time and fully alert during each raid and make the most of the raid time that we have. We as a guild will cover feasts and cauldrons, its your responsibility to have your character in the finest gems and enchants. Ideal applicants meet the following criteria: - Experienced with current raid instance. (Previous top raiding experience is a huge plus in our books). - ilvl 395+ gear. - Eager to down bosses and have fun whilst doing so. Please contact myself at Mark.Ivess@gmail.com or you can contact me in-game. We do not have a written application, so all applications are done through vent.Lokkatti4 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 WTS Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops Just came back after a year and a half of inactivity and still have this in my bank, I see that it is now unobtainable so i'd like to see what kind of offers I can get. post away.Inkiepie3 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 Herald of the Titans looking for more that are leveled, geared, interested and know the fight. If you are interested visit: http://www.openraid.us/ be sure to sign up your character and sign up for raids. I will either be attending or hosting my own run.Melkør3 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 6, 2012 Hiring Rogues/Dks/Druids/Mages for LFR Hiring Rogues/Dks/Druids/Mages to join LFR and roll on Tier (4k gold) Daggers + Trinket (6k each) - Can be Xserver - Pst ilvl/spec Win the roll, trade it to me for the gold, simple! Pst ingame for inviteMesomorph1 Mar 6, 2012
Mar 6, 2012 Any Rogues/Resto Druids want to earn Gold??? Hiring a few Rogues and 1 RDruid to roll on my behalf in LFR - 4k Tier - 6k DW Dagger/Agil Trinkets - 1k Random Peices - Xrealm Fine (you get the gold here) Whisper in gameMesomorph0 Mar 6, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 [Achieve] "Have We Met?" Thassarian/Mankrik Hi guys, I am currently at the roost and have Mankrik (Horde only) and I need Thassarian (Alliance only). I'll be out here for a while if anyone wants to exchange a "wave". Cheers!Krush1 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 5, 2012 Ratio? Is the ally outnumbered by alot? Also how is the international community since i moved to germany and do not want to buy a new game.Grognok1 Mar 5, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 Fire Mage and Warlock Wanted Hello, I am the raid leader for a raid group that has recently transferred to the Blackrock server form a very small server known as Darrowmere. 6 of us have come to Blackrock to go 8/8hm. We now need a Fire Mage and a Warlock to fill our composition out. Ideal candidates should be 8/8 normal at least, mature, dependable, intelligent, drama-free, have knowledge of your class and raiding (including knowing hard mode fights by researching youtube, icy veins etc.) Ilvl is a poor indicator of ability, I've seen too many 397s that suck for it to mean much to me. Instead of ilvl I'll test you out on a dummy and/or bring you to lfr and check out what you got. High attendance is required of all raiders, absences must be minimal and notice must be given in advance. No shows are not tolerated unless there is a valid excuse and multiple no-shows (excuse or not) will result in benching and replacement. This is not a mercenary group, we are looking for people to form bonds with, as we feel that is the best way to achieve sustained success, but there are performance prerequisites and people will be asked to step out or replaced if they do not meet requirements within a reasonable amount of time or due to lack of effort. There are no elitists here, we will be wiping and learning and it will be a process. Raging or "in-game pep-talks" are tolerated to an extent, but browbeating and harassing is frowned upon. It usually does little more than create unnecessary tension. We ultimately want a tight-knit group that has each others' backs but also will do what needs to be done to get our 8/8hm. :) Please pst me or in game mail me if you're interested.Fishroyalty0 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 3/8H Blood DK Looking for Heroic Dragon Soul progression Guild, 10/25. Currently 3/8H on undermine, LF a higher pop Server. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/undermine/Dethtank/simple or Wowheroes: US-> Undermine -> Dethtank I am flexible for EST, CST, and PST raid times. Comment here or send in game mail to Cauuon (on Blackrock)Dethtank2 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 *BEWARE* (H) Darksnights <- Scammer! A level 85 DK trying to sell game/ time card 12k for 60 days! Do NOT trust him, he'll take your gold w/o trading you the code! How do I know? Because I got scammed!Bubo3 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Game Card Selling Scams I've seen a lot of this going on on Blackrock lately. DO NOT fall for it. If you see someone "selling game time" I advise you to not even try to do it, you WILL be scammed.Contoured0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 (H)Cross Realm 10m Firelands Heroic hi, i am looking to start up a cross realm heroic firelands group for either your alt or main. you must know fights, be atleast 385 IL have vent and a mic. Will be running it on Saturday at 9-12 Eastern Standard Time. As of right now we are in need of everything, if you are interested add me on Real ID, tbrownie851@yahoo.com. and msg me the toon you are wanting to join with. Thanks TheytrollinTheytrollin0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 <Dark in that Tunnel> 10M 5/8H LF 1RDPS Hello, Rant- As the title says, we are looking to fill that last core stop to continue progressing. We are in need of a WARLOCK. And as in warlock I mean warlock, no we do not need others nor am I going to bench people. Stop being stupid and learn to read the words. For the millionth time, I do not need your !@#$ geared rogue. Info- We are a semi-hardcore 10m group. Most of us have been together for a long time now and are very close. We do not want the drama, we have already had too much of it. We want people to show up on time, get the job done, and get on with the night. We understand people may (or may not, in some cases) have a life outside of raid world so we want to get as much done in the time we have. The attendance boss has killed us many of times in the past and we do not want to venture down that road. We want to kill bosses and have fun doing it, not playing Shepard to lost sheep. Raid Info Tues, Weds, Thurs. 8pm - 12 am Server Time. Times may be extended if consensus allows. Cauldron/Feast/Daily repairs provided. We use vent, but may go back to mumble when we can stop having to replace our ranged. Loot is ms > os /roll. We are adults so lets act like it over gear. Recruiting- WARLOCK What we ask of you- We are not elitist, but we don't do well with stupid. Nor are we looking for someone to come in and try to lead the show. What may or may not have worked in some other guild means little to me. Show up day in; day out. And be there the entire duration, consistently. If cannot commit to times; do not bother. We are very vocal, so you MUST BE ABLE TO LISTEN at all times. If you cannot hear what is being said over vent you are worthless. I do not like to have to repeat myself because people cannot pay attention. Mic is not required but preferred. Please, if you have a garbage mic do you and us a favour; replace it or not use it. Staff is preferable, but not necessary. If you are extremely close we will try to help you as much as we can, but we are not holding hands nor giving hand outs. If you do not have it be working on it on extra time. A little initiative goes a long way. Disclaimer- This is meant to be as straight forward as possible, I am blunt and do not sugar coat. We are tired of gearing up people to have them flake out after a couple of weeks. We are wanting people for the long haul. If this does not suit you, do not waste my or my other 8 raider's time. I sound worse than I am, but my hands hurt with blisters from holding everyone else hand in the past. Man up, show up, and do your job and everyone is full of rainbows! Contacts- Myself (alts Jistella, Neepall) Raznuj Jakknakkers0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Progression Guilds Look! Due to guild being shot with a double barrel shotgun and then planted with a nuclear bomb, I am in search of a new Progression guild I am a reliable and i constantly perform to a high standard during raids, I have 99% attendance, I provide my own flasks and foods, I theorycraft into increasing my DPS and HPS, as well as being a social member during off-peaks Experience 7/7 Normal Mode Firelands 6/7 Heroic Mode Firelands (3/7 Pre-nerf) 8/8 Normal Mode Dragon Soul 1/8 Heroic Mode Dragon Soul (morchok) About me I have been playing since early 2007, Started playing a warrior and raided with him until mid-way TBC when I decided to re-roll a Warlock, that went very well until the end of Ulduar, when I rerolled Healer due to guild not being able to find one, and then found one as soon as I dinged, so I went Shadow I have been shadow ever since, I took an entire tier of raiding off to go casual & PvP while focusing on my Exams - with them out of the way I started raiding again in Firelands, during this time my guild Disbanded and I joined another, we ended up clearing 6/7Hm with Rag on 3rd transition on HM before DS was release. With DS launched we gunned down 8/8 during the first week, and Morchok down within 3 attempts the next. Then we had a guild bank ninja, 50% of our raid team left, and the guild disbanded. i took a short break and have now returned, and looking for a Progression Guild I am from Perth, Australia, so bear in mind I am 3 hours behind during DLS. P.S. - Highly prefer to raid on my Shadow or Survival I currently have (DS raid-ready) Mut Rogue (385 iL) - Alliance Survival Hunter (389 iL - Destroyer's End) - Alliance Shadow Priest (386 iL- Destroyer's End & HM Morchok down) - Alliance Enhancement Shaman (386 iL) - Horde I would PREFER to raid around a 8-10PM +8GMT time, but will be available for negotiations. I would prefer an Alliance Guild, but will take Horde offers as well :) If interested my RID is rine@live.com.auSalvotore0 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Priest looking for 10 man hardcore raiding Title says it all, more info about me my wow-heroes page, there are logs in there and everything, I am also ranked on some fights for holy. http://wow-heroes.com/Golilo1 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 Heroic DS Weekend Team Recruiting! -Result Gaming- is a level 25 guild recruiting 1 rdps 2 heals and 1 tank. 390+ with 8/8 exp REQUIRED. Also being a freaking boss is required. We raid fri 8-12 server and sat 7-12. Mail or pst thenexx ingame or just reply on the forums!Thenexx3 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 wtb glory of icc10m please reply with priceWesloc1 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 [H] <Concur> 6/8N DS LFM Our Thursday team is currently looking for a few DPS and a healer to join the fun. This 10 man team is currently 6/8N DS. We meet up in Azeroth at 4.00am server every Thursday and Monday to slay bosses for approximately 2.5 hours each night. This team currently has vacancies for a few DPS and a healer. They would especially love a rogue to come along and make use of those tasty legendary quest items that are currently going to waste... If you're rocking out an average ilevel of 378 with all the right enhancements, have vent and want to raid with a group of people who like to have fun and kill internet dragons, then we want to hear from you! No DS experience necessary! You can head over to our website (http://concur.wowstead.com/recruitment) to find out more, or you can drop Nerisanda a line in-game. Don't miss this opportunity to score yourself a core spot in a team of fantastic people!Lylithia6 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 [H] 6/8 DS <Vehementi> is Recruiting! We are a group of stellar players comprised of people who transferred to Blackrock recently in order to play with friends and some Blackrock natives. We are comprised of veteran players with tons of exclusive achievements from over the years. We have already enjoyed meeting some of you here and look forward to meeting more in the future! We are always looking for exceptional players for our core 10 man raiding group. To see a listing of our current needs click the link below: vehementi.wowstead.com (click recruitment on the top of the page) For more information about <Vehementi>, our current raid progression, and our recruitment process, please visit: vehementi.wowstead.com (click progression at the top of the page) Or contact one of our officers in game for more info: Henric Breyers Genvieve Incindiary ArnkayIncindiary27 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 WTB Nightsaber Cub Buying Nightsaber Cub name your price. Send an in-game mail to Mangaza if you have this tcg loot code, willing to sell this to me. Send all offers via in-game mail!Mangaza2 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 2, 2012 <Nocte> 6/8H 10man Updating this old post so people don't get confused when searching for A guild. We have switched to 10mans permanently and are currently not recruiting. First week of raiding as a 10man guild we went 6/8Heroic on 10-man killing zonozz in 5 attempts, hagarra in 6(fights totally different on 10man) and Warmaster in around 20~.Joel31 Mar 2, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 Need someone to make me hand of eternity if your on alliance neutral AH, ill also buy the recipeYair2 Mar 1, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 391 Mage LFG FL Fri/Sat Hey guys I'm looking for a FL[H] or Normal runs on Fri/Sat, If anyone has an open spot I'm looking to complete the last part of the legendary quest line ... I'm going to need a few runs. Please contact me in game or on here if you have a spot available.Leetlight0 Mar 1, 2012
Mar 1, 2012 New transfer Hi everyone, havent gotten much response in trade so i thought id post here, simply put im looking for a guild if anyone has a home. thanksQva8 Mar 1, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 i''''''''''m baaaaack!!! did you guys miss me? :DBromeoh6 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 [H] Äffliction 10m Guild DS 1/8 H Äffliction is a group of highly skilled players working towards pushing Heroic Dragonsoul content in a 10man raid setting. We are currently are running 3 groups which are all 8/8 and progressing through heroic content. We are also in currently looking for players who wish to progress through content in MoP : Group 1 8/8(N)-Pre Nerf 5/8(H) - 1 Spot Available (RDPS) Highest priority Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Group 2 8/8 3/8(H) - 2 Spots Available (2xRDPS) Highest priority Warlock Shadow Priest w/ Heal set Group 3 8/8 1/8(H) - 2 Spots Available (2XRDPS) Highest priority Mage Lock All other classes will be considered ALL SPOTS ARE PERMANENT, YOU WILL BE IN EVERY RAID IF YOU SHOW UP REGULARLY!Exceptional apps of any class/spec are welcome and will be considered. We are a Guild that expect you to perform well and all raiders need to be prepared. You also need to play your class at your max potential. If your performance is substandard you will be warned once then will replace you.Our raid times: Group 1 Friday and Saturday 9pm to 12am EST (6pm - 9pm Server Time) Group 2 Friday and Saturday 12:30am - 3:30am EST (9:30pm - 12:30am Server Time) Group 3 Monday, Wendsday, Thursday, and Sunday(Clean UP) 5:00am - 8:30pm EST ( 2:00am - 5:30am Server Time) We also have many people that like to play alts and have alt runs on non raid days/time .We use EPGP loot system for our raids. For more information, please check us out at http://affliction.guildlaunch.com. The application is on the site, and if you have any other questions, please contact Lightflash, Coolbreez, Dingstinger, Docdruid or myself in game, if you don't see him on feel free to ask any guildie if an officer is on.Slapyoho3 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 WTS LVL 21 GUILD looking to sell this guild for 125-150k. 7 tabs/ 0 members. send me mail in game or add me to friends list.Bigolcrities0 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 29, 2012 [H] Pricecheck: Glory of the Firelands Raider Once i hit 85 on this character i would like to purchase this title/mount from a guild.Mesomorph1 Feb 29, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 Considering a realm xfer Hi All, I am currently on rp-pvp lightninghoof, this used to be a high-pop server but for some reason it has dwindled down over time... Its really hard to get raids and stuff going so I want to xfer over to another high pop server.. Question is this, I noticed that it looks really hard to make gold on the AH due to low prices on crafted goods like enchants, and high mat costs... Do you guys make up for the lower profit margins by selling lots more enchants? right now I make a killing on my server and pretty much control the market on enchants... but even still the server pop has gotten so low, i am only making like 2k gold a day... I am thinking if I can join a good full raiding guild it will be alright, there are no 25man guilds on my server for obvious reasons... and it really sucks, maybe being poor and happy raiding will be better than rich with nobody to hang out with... question number two... can i even xfer to a full pop server?Montecristo6 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 28, 2012 H 3/8 Guild Xfering LF Resto Shammy Hi folks, We are a competitive an fun 10m progression guild that has decided to leave a low pop server for a new home. Blackrock is one of the realms we are considering transferring to. Unfortunately, our core resto shaman won't be coming with us, so we are looking to recruit a new shaman healer on a new server. If you are a motivated and talented shaman healer on Blackrock, we are interested in adding you to our 10m progression roster. More info below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881880373?page=1 Contact officers with questions. Irye - wrscarlett@gmail.comIrye28 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [H] <Inside Job> 10M 2/8HM DS LF2 RDPS Inside Job is currently recruiting for Hard Mode progression. We are currently 2/8HM and are looking for 2 Ranged DPS to start right away. PLEASE be at least 1/8HM and geared for heroics. LOOKING FOR: 1 Hunter AND 1 Mage OR Lock ALSO WOULD CONSIDER 1 Tank with Geared DPS OS Prefer Druid or Pally Tank Raid days are mon, tues, wed. Raid times are 5:30pm Server time to 8:30pm Server Time. PST Grindin, Ienajohn, Swerved, Quicknut, Sambooluong, or Skiez.Grindin5 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [H] Supernova 10man 4/8HM LF Elemental Shaman Supernova is a 25man raiding guild that has recently downsized into two 10man groups. majority of the guild have raided together since Wotlk. We only raid two nights a week, but we take the time we spend raiding very seriously. Server:Blackrock (US-PST) Guild Level: 25 Guild website: http://supernovaguild.org/ Schedule Wed 6:40-10:00 Thur 6:40-10:00 Guild History 25man progression Tier 10: 11/12 HM ICC 25 (all except LK HM 25) 12/12 ICC 10 HM (pre cata) Tier 11: 12/12 normal 6/13HM Tier 12: 7/7 6/7 HM Tier 13: 8/8 4/8 HM Group A 4/8HM [High] Need a geared Elemental shaman. You will be the only one on the protection token. If you are interested please contact Zhenyu, Loredd, or Ellmoo Group B 4/8HM Not recruiting at the moment. If you are interested please contact Zhenyu, Biset All other classes are welcome to apply. Feel free to contact any of the officers in game for more info. our application and any relevant information can be found at http://supernovaguild.org/ We look forward to hear from you. *Moo is a warriorZhenyu4 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 @ Rgikachu <Last Resort> Any chance I can buy your guild?Rhays1 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Come Check It Out Come join me on the random dungeons ,arena, BG's ,raids and so forth. Just getting to 85 this week then grinding out gear. Come join us some times will be fun other times ill be grinding just pop in and chat thanks guys and ladies. Twitch.tv/rufio9898Daznd0 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 <Built For Survival> LFM Tues Raid,W/T RBG's! <Built For Survival> lvl 25 Guild LF OT, 1 Healer with dps OS, and 2 DPS 1Melee 1 Ranged Due to Recent Attendance issues, and players losing interest and quitting the game, we are in need of a few replacements,we are 7/8 with a bunch of us 8/8 (again some of those players quit the game) We Raid Tuesday 530pm Server- 10pm Server and sometimes Monday for cleanup,old world achieves Wednesdays/Thursdays 5pm Server until bed time are RBG's We currently Need, Dedicated Consistent Members LF players for Our Mid and Low RBG Groups, 4.5k Resil Min! Ventrilo and a Working Mic 1 Holy Paladin Rogue Frost Mage we are running 4 healers sometimes 3, open to some more heals with dps OS and other good CC/Dps if you can commit, dedicate and listen we would love to have you, no baddies , casuals Also welcome! any questions please feel free to pm Bidde,Smokethis or Reddeyezz from Our GuildBidde1 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 WTB PvP related achievements. Was just curious if there are any PvP guilds, or maybe a RBG team willing to sell me a couple PvP achievements on my todo list. Looking to finish Defense of the Ancients in SotA and We Had It All Along *cough* in AB. These are the last I need for my Battlemaster title. I do have a full set of gear myself, and take direction well. Please contact me in game and let's see what sort of deal we can work out. Thank you in advance. -=Angery=-Angery1 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 Thanks alliance for some fun. Just want to say thanks for showing that you guys are still alive and kicking on Blackrock. Enjoyed killing you in Orgrimmar today =DMuffinss0 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Crossrealm FL runs Hi, I'm a resto/boomkin druid on Chromaggus and I'm looking to make Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. Unfortunately, my server is basically dead and the likelyhood of creating a PUG for old content is nonexistent. I'd like to see if there's any interest in running Firelands (10 or 25; 25 preferably) via RealID. I'm not asking to be carried through and I have experience healing 6/7H 10 man FL. My current progress is minimal (20/25 Eternal Embers) as other DPS casters had priority over me (most of whom quit mid-progress). If such runs already exist, I'd be more than willing to join a waiting list. Here is some information: I have Ventrillo and a working mic (I'm willing to use Skype, Mumble, or any other). My current ilevel is 398 (resto). Anytime Saturday would be preferable (EST) as I raid DS and have class during the week. If anyone has questions or comments, please post here and/or add me on RealID: adub425@live.comHaggar0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 WTB guild. I am wanting to buy a guild btwn 15-20ish, please post lv/price. thanks.Orckish0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Wrestles Bears Recruiting For Afternoon Raids Wrestles Bears is new Casual Raiding guild looking for more skilled players for our Core Dragon Soul 10m! Need a few Dps and a Non-druid tank. Raid Times: Tues-Thurs, 6pm to 9pm EST (3pm - 6pm PST) Must have past raiding experience, have atleast 380 ilvl for raiding and Vent. Also looking for all players interested in random guild activities on non-raid days including but not limited to Transmog runs, daily heroic runs, Guild BG's, and T11-12 Heroic Raids! Leave a post here or Message me in-game for more info if interested.Cowocalypse8 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 6/8N West Aust Based Guild LFM Our Thursday team is currently looking for a few DPS and a healer to join the fun. This 10 man team is currently 6/8N DS. We meet up in Azeroth at 4.00am server every Thursday and Monday to slay bosses for approximately 2.5 hours each night. This team currently has vacancies for a few DPS and a healer. They would especially love a rogue to come along and make use of those tasty legendary quest items that are currently going to waste... If you're rocking out an average ilevel of 378 with all the right enhancements, have vent and want to raid with a group of people who like to have fun and kill internet dragons, then we want to hear from you! No DS experience necessary! You can head over to our website (http://concur.wowstead.com/recruitment) to find out more, or you can drop Nerisanda a line in-game. Don't miss this opportunity to score yourself a core spot in a team of fantastic people!Nerisanda0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 395 Frost DK LF Late night raiding Like the subject says i'm looking to raid a couple of nights, preferably after 9:30 PST. I raided hardcore during T11 / T12 but had to give up the game for a bit do to some things in RL. If you need that big dps to get you over the hump, I am your man. I consistently rank in wol, even though I've been having to pug my !@# off. I have done 8/8 and attempted 1/8 H on this guy a couple times (always a rough group). Logs available upon request. ThanksLomacks5 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 New mage looking for a new server How is blackrock ive heard just from google searches that Illidan, blackrock, and mal'ganis are the top 3 if you wanna raid casually/hardcore. I can only raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and the weekends cause i work late night shifts. Im coming from Crushridge which is a medium pop server so im looking for something in the high/full pop range. Would you recommend me transfer to blackrock or a different server?Rulzo3 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 WTB lvl 15+ Guild Contact me here or in game on Sweetchúck or NokrigorkSweetchúck2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 WTB Sylvanas' Music Box As the title reads I would like to buy the music box. Offering 20k for the music boxEmó6 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 wtb lvl 15+ guild Im looking to buy a guild :3 Would like it to be atleast level 15 Please send in game tells to Maiyo or Lumea with your prices or post here <3 Lumea3 Feb 24, 2012