Blackrock

Feb 28, 2012 H 3/8 Guild Xfering LF Resto Shammy Hi folks, We are a competitive an fun 10m progression guild that has decided to leave a low pop server for a new home. Blackrock is one of the realms we are considering transferring to. Unfortunately, our core resto shaman won't be coming with us, so we are looking to recruit a new shaman healer on a new server. If you are a motivated and talented shaman healer on Blackrock, we are interested in adding you to our 10m progression roster. More info below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881880373?page=1 Contact officers with questions. Irye - wrscarlett@gmail.comIrye28 Feb 28, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [H] <Inside Job> 10M 2/8HM DS LF2 RDPS Inside Job is currently recruiting for Hard Mode progression. We are currently 2/8HM and are looking for 2 Ranged DPS to start right away. PLEASE be at least 1/8HM and geared for heroics. LOOKING FOR: 1 Hunter AND 1 Mage OR Lock ALSO WOULD CONSIDER 1 Tank with Geared DPS OS Prefer Druid or Pally Tank Raid days are mon, tues, wed. Raid times are 5:30pm Server time to 8:30pm Server Time. PST Grindin, Ienajohn, Swerved, Quicknut, Sambooluong, or Skiez.Grindin5 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 [H] Supernova 10man 4/8HM LF Elemental Shaman Supernova is a 25man raiding guild that has recently downsized into two 10man groups. majority of the guild have raided together since Wotlk. We only raid two nights a week, but we take the time we spend raiding very seriously. Server:Blackrock (US-PST) Guild Level: 25 Guild website: http://supernovaguild.org/ Schedule Wed 6:40-10:00 Thur 6:40-10:00 Guild History 25man progression Tier 10: 11/12 HM ICC 25 (all except LK HM 25) 12/12 ICC 10 HM (pre cata) Tier 11: 12/12 normal 6/13HM Tier 12: 7/7 6/7 HM Tier 13: 8/8 4/8 HM Group A 4/8HM [High] Need a geared Elemental shaman. You will be the only one on the protection token. If you are interested please contact Zhenyu, Loredd, or Ellmoo Group B 4/8HM Not recruiting at the moment. If you are interested please contact Zhenyu, Biset All other classes are welcome to apply. Feel free to contact any of the officers in game for more info. our application and any relevant information can be found at http://supernovaguild.org/ We look forward to hear from you. *Moo is a warriorZhenyu4 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 @ Rgikachu <Last Resort> Any chance I can buy your guild?Rhays1 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 27, 2012 Come Check It Out Come join me on the random dungeons ,arena, BG's ,raids and so forth. Just getting to 85 this week then grinding out gear. Come join us some times will be fun other times ill be grinding just pop in and chat thanks guys and ladies. Twitch.tv/rufio9898Daznd0 Feb 27, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 <Built For Survival> LFM Tues Raid,W/T RBG's! <Built For Survival> lvl 25 Guild LF OT, 1 Healer with dps OS, and 2 DPS 1Melee 1 Ranged Due to Recent Attendance issues, and players losing interest and quitting the game, we are in need of a few replacements,we are 7/8 with a bunch of us 8/8 (again some of those players quit the game) We Raid Tuesday 530pm Server- 10pm Server and sometimes Monday for cleanup,old world achieves Wednesdays/Thursdays 5pm Server until bed time are RBG's We currently Need, Dedicated Consistent Members LF players for Our Mid and Low RBG Groups, 4.5k Resil Min! Ventrilo and a Working Mic 1 Holy Paladin Rogue Frost Mage we are running 4 healers sometimes 3, open to some more heals with dps OS and other good CC/Dps if you can commit, dedicate and listen we would love to have you, no baddies , casuals Also welcome! any questions please feel free to pm Bidde,Smokethis or Reddeyezz from Our GuildBidde1 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 WTB PvP related achievements. Was just curious if there are any PvP guilds, or maybe a RBG team willing to sell me a couple PvP achievements on my todo list. Looking to finish Defense of the Ancients in SotA and We Had It All Along *cough* in AB. These are the last I need for my Battlemaster title. I do have a full set of gear myself, and take direction well. Please contact me in game and let's see what sort of deal we can work out. Thank you in advance. -=Angery=-Angery1 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 26, 2012 Thanks alliance for some fun. Just want to say thanks for showing that you guys are still alive and kicking on Blackrock. Enjoyed killing you in Orgrimmar today =DMuffinss0 Feb 26, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Crossrealm FL runs Hi, I'm a resto/boomkin druid on Chromaggus and I'm looking to make Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. Unfortunately, my server is basically dead and the likelyhood of creating a PUG for old content is nonexistent. I'd like to see if there's any interest in running Firelands (10 or 25; 25 preferably) via RealID. I'm not asking to be carried through and I have experience healing 6/7H 10 man FL. My current progress is minimal (20/25 Eternal Embers) as other DPS casters had priority over me (most of whom quit mid-progress). If such runs already exist, I'd be more than willing to join a waiting list. Here is some information: I have Ventrillo and a working mic (I'm willing to use Skype, Mumble, or any other). My current ilevel is 398 (resto). Anytime Saturday would be preferable (EST) as I raid DS and have class during the week. If anyone has questions or comments, please post here and/or add me on RealID: adub425@live.comHaggar0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 WTB guild. I am wanting to buy a guild btwn 15-20ish, please post lv/price. thanks.Orckish0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Wrestles Bears Recruiting For Afternoon Raids Wrestles Bears is new Casual Raiding guild looking for more skilled players for our Core Dragon Soul 10m! Need a few Dps and a Non-druid tank. Raid Times: Tues-Thurs, 6pm to 9pm EST (3pm - 6pm PST) Must have past raiding experience, have atleast 380 ilvl for raiding and Vent. Also looking for all players interested in random guild activities on non-raid days including but not limited to Transmog runs, daily heroic runs, Guild BG's, and T11-12 Heroic Raids! Leave a post here or Message me in-game for more info if interested.Cowocalypse8 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 6/8N West Aust Based Guild LFM Our Thursday team is currently looking for a few DPS and a healer to join the fun. This 10 man team is currently 6/8N DS. We meet up in Azeroth at 4.00am server every Thursday and Monday to slay bosses for approximately 2.5 hours each night. This team currently has vacancies for a few DPS and a healer. They would especially love a rogue to come along and make use of those tasty legendary quest items that are currently going to waste... If you're rocking out an average ilevel of 378 with all the right enhancements, have vent and want to raid with a group of people who like to have fun and kill internet dragons, then we want to hear from you! No DS experience necessary! You can head over to our website (http://concur.wowstead.com/recruitment) to find out more, or you can drop Nerisanda a line in-game. Don't miss this opportunity to score yourself a core spot in a team of fantastic people!Nerisanda0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 395 Frost DK LF Late night raiding Like the subject says i'm looking to raid a couple of nights, preferably after 9:30 PST. I raided hardcore during T11 / T12 but had to give up the game for a bit do to some things in RL. If you need that big dps to get you over the hump, I am your man. I consistently rank in wol, even though I've been having to pug my !@# off. I have done 8/8 and attempted 1/8 H on this guy a couple times (always a rough group). Logs available upon request. ThanksLomacks5 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 New mage looking for a new server How is blackrock ive heard just from google searches that Illidan, blackrock, and mal'ganis are the top 3 if you wanna raid casually/hardcore. I can only raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and the weekends cause i work late night shifts. Im coming from Crushridge which is a medium pop server so im looking for something in the high/full pop range. Would you recommend me transfer to blackrock or a different server?Rulzo3 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 WTB lvl 15+ Guild Contact me here or in game on Sweetchúck or NokrigorkSweetchúck2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 WTB Sylvanas' Music Box As the title reads I would like to buy the music box. Offering 20k for the music boxEmó6 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 wtb lvl 15+ guild Im looking to buy a guild :3 Would like it to be atleast level 15 Please send in game tells to Maiyo or Lumea with your prices or post here <3 Lumea3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Ret/Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild Hello I am a 391 ret main spec, and I believe 387 offspec holy. I am currently looking for a 10 or 25 man guild that is around 1/8 or 2/8 H and raids some where around 9pm - 2am PST, any days between Mon-Thu. I would prefer to dps but under the right circumstances I will look into main spec as holy. Please reply to this thread or whisper me in game if interested.Celestian1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 >H< TFTC- 1/8HM weekends recruiting 1RDPS Tales from the Crypt> BLACKROCK Weekend Raiding/PvP/Social Guild We are currently still SEEKING able players. Seeking Geared/Skilled players Requirements: Ventrilo/Microphone - Vocal, willing to admit they have messed up. level 85 Current Gear!(to be determined if its current enough by me) Proper DPS for your Current Gear. Proper Gems/Reforges and what not. 95% Attendance, Prior Notice if you will not be attending or will be late. Be online and in Raid before/at Raid time. Not after. Dedication to Progression. An Application! Woo YES! (Right?) Now, you may say: Why should I apply to a guild, its not a job or anything? well to answer that and other questions: The Application process is so I can tell, are you really dedicated? Do you really know what you are doing? Do you really know how to play your class? Yes i can look at your armory and see what you have done with reforges, gems and whatnot, but i want to hear from YOU what YOU know, and what YOU do as a wow player. The App Process just means i Care about YOU and the rest of the raid team. Raids: Fri-sun 7-11pm PST Sunday is Clean up day. Current needs: All applicants must be over 385+ Item level. 1 Spriest*Boomkin*Elemental w/Healing offspec 1 Tank 1 Healer Disc priest/Resto shaman All spots are subject to change based on who gets accepted in each slot to maximize raid buffs and whatnot. This is a serious post even though it doesn't seem like it. Contact me in-game: Yofur @ Blackrock Server Real-ID: kygora@yahoo.com (include a message in your real ID invite) AND Apply at: http://tftc.guildlaunch.com/ or post on here, thanksYofur4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [Price Check] Glory of The Firelands Raider? All achievements (over 2 weeks obviously) Price check?Vcore1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 WTB Stylin' Purple Hat I'd like to buy Stylin' Purple Hat for 1500 gold. If you're interested please C.O.D me. Thank you.Toxjc0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 WTB Vanguard Legplates WTB Vanguard Legplates paying an absurd amount of gold for them! Send in-game mail or whisper me when I am on. Thanks!Bigntasty3 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 <Resurgence> [H]10man 2/8HM DS recruiting. <Resurgence>[lvl25] is seeking raiders who have a positive attitude, who are able to work in a group situation cohesively and are able to display the required level of skill and situational awareness on a CONSISTENT basis. 10 man Progression : 6/7 Heroic FL, 8/8 DS, 2/8 Heroic DS Currently recruiting: *Please note: quality players of any class are always encouraged to apply.* DK tank with geared DPS offspec and DPS and Healer Raiding times are as follows: Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 1-4 AM PST (7-10 PM AEST) PDT - Since we are a predominantly Australian based guild, raid time will change to 2-5 AM server time during the PDT months (2nd Sunday March - 1st Sunday Nov.) AEDT - 8-11 PM during the AEDT months (1st Sunday Oct. - 1st Sunday April) Expectations: - Availability that fits our raid schedule, you should be able to be on time every night and stay for the entire raid without needing to AFK. - Come prepared to raids fully repaired, with consumables and relevant gear and spec for the encounters. - An attitude geared towards raid progression - A stable internet connection and computer. - Proper gems and enchants. - Ventrilo and a working microphone/head set. - Raiding experience 8/8 Normal DS. Contact information: Officers : Manataan, Shiruva, Brokenchaos Website: http://resurgence.guildlaunch.comManataan2 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 [H] 386 Resto Druid LF raiding guild! Good evening all, I am interested in finding a new raiding home. The guild I'm currently in is not progressing in content and their raid schedule doesn't quite fit my availability so I'm looking elsewhere. Just looking for a guild to raid with and run other stuff with on off-nights. Doesn't matter if it's 10 or 25 man. Availability: Every night from 10pm til whenever EST. I guess you could sort of say I'm looking for a late-night raiding guild. Experience in Cata: Overall experience with my toons, I experienced all normal modes of each encounter, with the exception of Dragon Soul. During Bastion, I was able to go 2/4 heroic. BWD, went 4/6 heroic. To4W, went 1/2 heroic. During Firelands, I went 3/8 heroic. And now during Dragon Soul, the guild I'm currently in has never really progressed. Have done LFR many times, but obviously it's not the nearly the same as normal modes or heroic modes. The guild I was in during the start of Cataclysm fell apart right around the time Firelands came around. This druid is my current main but back then, I was tanking on a Blood DK and Frost offspec. What you'll get from me: I don't enjoy wasting people's time and vice versa. You'll find a dedicated raider here who wants to experience all possible raid content with a group of people with the same desire. I'll take criticism, we all make mistakes here and there and am up for suggestions. I'm not a loot !@#$% and don't care at all if I don't win an item. I enjoy doing things on off nights. I have not done much on the PvP side but am exploring more interest in it. As for my professions, I have maximized LW and will start leveling Enchanting shortly for my secondary spec. I am willing to put a rush on leveling Enchanting for the perks. If any guilds have interest, please respond. Have a good evening. -Bear Beartastic0 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 395 Prot/392 Arms LF Late Weeknight Guild Looking for a 10 or 25 man late weeknight raiding guild. I have 8/8 normal and have 1/8hm experience. Would love to keep the same roll playing OT and DPS on single tank fights being I enjoy doing both. I have played this toon since release of Vanilla WOW but can't raid with <EG> do to the conflict in raid schedule with personal life/wife aggro :D * 9PM to 1AM Pacific Coast would be hours I'm looking for * No weekends. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday= Death by wife aggro) * Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Kol/simple * Please be 8/8 or on HM, I'm all about having a fun raiding group but It needs to kick !@# during the time spent.Kol2 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 <The Uprising> 8/8 10man LFM Raiders The Uprising is a lvl 25 guild that recently transfered from Bloodhoof. Were looking for raiders to join our core 10man group. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for dedicated members for DS progression. Raid times are: Tues - Thurs 6:30-10:30 server time Applicants should be over 18 with experience in most of Normal Dragon Soul. Know your class and be on for raid times. Working on Hardmodes soon. Currently Recruiting: Tanks and Healers Shaman heals Priest disc heals Pally heals DK tank Any exceptional dps accepted: minus mages and rogues. NEED A HUNTER Contacts for recruitment: Eldunari SporkarellaSporkarella4 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 396 Disc/Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hi I just recently transferred to this realm and I am looking for a raiding guild to progress into heroics with, I have my madness achievement. I need to join a guild who raids in the afternoon and is done by 7:30 pm server, Please send me in game mail if you are interested in me joining your guildDrystaan0 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [H] WTB Hagarra pickpocket 4k WTB Hagarra pickpocket, 4kg on Kassori, send mail or PST me ingameVenato0 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [H]10 <Failing Upwards> 8/8 1/8HM LFM updated 2/5/2012: Failing Upwards is looking for 2 more for our 10-man raid. We run Wed-Fri from 4:30-6:30pm server, and are 8/8 with 1/8HM. We may be adding Tuesdays same time to our schedule in the near future if it will benefit our progression. Solid Ranged DPS (shadowpriest/warlock/hunter) Holy Paladin or Disc Priest Reply here or pst in-game to Bomano or Troublechild. Thank you.Bomano7 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 HM LK Guild Rebuilding - Need all! +READ+ < JuSt DoNt bE eMo > a previous wrath 12/12 10man HM Guild is recruiting again after a long hiatus. We are recruiting all levels and classes. Raiding will be underway soon. We are currently recruiting 1 tank 1 healer and dps. Spots are open for any class as we have not sorted a roster yet. Please do not hesitate to post or pst regardless of your class or role. We will begin raiding soon, raid times will be 5-9 PST tue/wed/thu. Our goal is to hop into HMs and make quick work in the first couple weeks, if you are an experienced raider LF a casual HM raid setting or a new HM cata raider LF early HM raid times please contact us on this post or in game. Contact - IthinkIcan, Raylei, ThesnowmanPsylin0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 398 Feral Cat/Bear OS LF HM (guild) Have plenty of experience raiding hardcore and making times. Just re-joined Blackrock 2 days ago looking to get back on the grind. Haven't raided on a schedule since 4.1 but looking for it. My available times are Sun-Thurs anywhere between 6 - 12 ST. PST me in game for more info if you interested. Also will run logs on next reset for those looking at me.Vurb5 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 WTB H Rag / H Madness Mounts PST LF guild that's selling both H Rag mount and H Madness mount. Don't care for buying gear, or doing a full clear. Going for "carry mode" since I've not set foot in FL at all (seriously, not even stepped inside the raid to look), and I've only done LFR (which doesn't necessarily count as xp for Madness). I've seen guilds asking 100k to 150k for H Rag, but have not seen anything for H Madness. Looking for a package deal, since it will cost to move a guild bank around. Easier to do w/ 1 guild/realm than 2.Ilúvatar13 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 397 Disc/Holy - 395 Resto/Ele LF 10m Looking for a 10m Raid team with at least 4/8HM DS. I currently have 1/8HM on the books but I KNOW the first 4/8HM fights as either Priest/Shaman Heals. 4/13HM BoT/BwD/To4w 6/7HM FL -- Plenty Of work on Heroic Rags. 1/8HM ds -- Plenty Of Work on first 4/8HM, So knowing my job will not be an issue. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Blackrock/%C3%87ptsaveahoe/ http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Blackrock/%C3%87reamfilling/ I am also looking to server transfer. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062848258 Real ID - Bradgsxr750@ymail.comÇreamfilling3 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 WTB Exalted plate gear Hit me up in-game or via mail with what you got and pricing.Igorgon1 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 WTB High Level Guild. i am looking to buy a higher level guild, around level 20~ post level and amount you want for it.Nyfaria2 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 The Elite PvP Weekend PvE 8/8 Team Recruiting The Elite PvP is now recruiting for our new raid team. We are 8/8 DS and are starting heroic fights this weekend. Contact thenexx in game or post back on this forum if interested. Don't be afraid to mail me if I'm not on. Raid times friday 8-12 Saturday 7-12 and sunday 5-9(if needed) pacific time. Times are not 100 percent set and vary. ATM we need a good heal who can make raid times and keep us up. must have 8/8 exp and at least 390. druid and shammy full, we need either a priest or pally.Thenexx6 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 <Government Bailout> 8/8 Working towards 25H <Government Bailout> is now recruiting capable Ele shaman, Mages and Healers for our 2 DS 10 man teams. We are currently 8/8 an looking to start off a 2nd group. pst for more info. or apply at bailout.guildlaunch.com We currently are recruiting FC's/Ranged/Healers for our RBG team, our melee slots are limted so must be talented individual. PvP is seperate from our raiding achievs so if interested in RBG's and Raiding, please contact me personally (Gewstatus) as i handle both PvE an PVP. (only pvp officer atm) Officers: GM: Wtfcyclone Asst. GM: Gewstatus Officers: Hugstep, Yacky, HazÉ (Casuals/RBG'ers also welcome) Gewstatus15 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Dear Blackrock Alliance... Thanks for the PvP fun tonight! Glad to see you guys are still alive and kicking :PMeggles9 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Grats SiL lawl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5MuTyyyAM&feature=youtu.be screams 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeDuz0WZYv8&hd=1 So i herd 25m is harder...Murlk48 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Blackrock Imbalance. NEED YOU HELP NOW!! Hey All, After finally getting fed up with not getting into TB (last 7 attempts have not let me in) I decided to have a quick chat to a GM. Already fully aware of the extreme server imbalance on Blackrock and the existing threads on the Blackrock forums concerning this (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3393350026). I wanted to see what the best way to go about getting it fixed was. Below is a link to the conversation with the GM Vakeall about it…. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8XwjEzUkAGTNTE4ZjI2ZWItYTE4Ny00MjMxLWE3MzQtYWMyZjBjMTIzNGJk In the conversation Vakeall confirmed a few things that I pretty much knew already. The one that was most interesting to me was that the realm forums don’t get looked at for posts concerning things like this at all by blizz… I have created 2 new posts. One on the customer service forums… http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015201901 And one on the General forums… http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015161854 I was hoping that this is a big enough issue for everyone so we can get some /signed or bumps or +1’s or anything on these 2 posts so that blizzard listens. I miss my world PVP damnit! FOR THE HORDE!!! Mooôôooôôooô8 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Herald of the Titans -Level 80 Organized Raid Congratulations to all involved! Feat of strength achieved. We attained the achievement on Saturday February the 18th, 2012 around 6:30 PM PST. It took about 4 attempts, most of which were simply figuring out the proper cool down rotations. The roster below is all who made it. Thanks everyone and all the best wishes for the future! We chose our raid date to coincide with just after the next major patch for cross-realm raiding so as to help prevent our non-Blackrock players from having to pay for a server transfer. Following up on the Herald of the Titans run that Reminission (US-Blackrock) had started to organize but never went through with, I'm taking over and preparing the run fresh. Interested players need to be level 80 on their alt of choice and must gear up appropriately. It is the responsibility of those interested in joining to gear up their alt; however, if the players registered have the time and patience to assist (e.g., set up an Ulduar10 hm/ach or an Ulduar 25 normal run for the few lv 80s), that's fine. Further information regarding gear requirements will be listed in the reply below. Those who were signed up for the previous run will need to reply to this thread to be added to the roster. I've also linked this thread to the previous thread created by Reminission. Roster: Tanks Protection Paladin - Rumbubble (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Rumbubble/advanced ] Protection Paladin - Twinsis (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Twinsis/advanced ] Healers Holy Paladin - Revero (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Revero/advanced ] Disc/Shadow Priest - Fluphie (US-Frostwolf) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Fluphie/advanced ] Restoration Shaman - Çlairvoyace (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blackrock/Çlairvoyace/advanced ] Damage Combat Rogue - Raygän (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Raygän/advanced ] Frost Death Knight - Draugrimm (US-Blackrock) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Draugrimm/advanced ] Arms Warrior - Got (US-Azuremyst) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Got/advanced ] Arcane Mage - Chronae (US-Llane) [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/chronae/advanced ] Edit: Formatting and roster modifications.Rumbubble76 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Need a tank for heroic BoT Just need ONE tank for a heroic BoT, guild run. We're on ghostlands, will have to real ID you.Triona0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 WTS GUILD LVL 21 7 TABS FREE NAME CHANGE 150K BUY IT NOW brandona844@gmail.com is my real ID or add Maiilan to FL and send in game mail yes it is this guild im posting on. tyTotemfairy1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Selling gems!! Selling Alicite, Nightstone, Zepyhrite, Jasper, Hessonite, Carnelian, Amberjewel, Dream Emerald, Inferno Ruby, Ember Topaz, Demoneye, Laval Coral, Shadow Spinel, Lightstone and Eleven Peridot. Whisper me ingame for prices in singles and stacks. Thanks!!Holybrat0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Leveling BS? Need Wrath Stuff? Check it So I activated this old account - have mad shiz that I never used or sold, I really don't fancy listing a load of wrath mats on AH. Hit me up on this post with your character name on Blackrock if you need ores/eternals and what not. Cheers.Hektiix0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 <Prophets of Gaia> [H] Is recruiting Hi all! Prophets of gaia is a friendly, relaxed guild on horde side, We're currently trying to populate the guild, We're a chilled back bunch, we do random dungeons and are planning progression for the future, we are pretty new, but we're forming quickly! Guild vent and website are both available The guild is lead by some real life friends, and more often then not theres always somebody to talk to! We're accepting anyone who is for raiding, pvp or Just wants to hang out with some friends. We have people from all around the world in our guild and would love you to join, if you're interested post here, and i'll get back to you ingame, or whisper me ingame, Thanks for reading!Unshakeable1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Realm First! Rogue Legendarys Congrats to : Dugalla on his awesome new rogue legendary weapons. And to all the haters: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0oG7iNc8SJPW1YATAtXNyoA?p=haters%20gonna%20hate&fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=piv-web Pick one.Sysity44 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [H] WTB Hagara Pickpocket Sometime tonight server time would be great. How much?Shadowchin0 Feb 17, 2012