Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 8 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex175 Aug 8
May 9, 2017 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415466365 Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8vTSxid2U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleAjYRLSRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0RpSS75EM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqrvwQ6iF0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3CMOHaKEo Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse291 May 9, 2017
5h WTB: ALL Weighted Jack-o'-Lantern Hey BH. I want to buy all the Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns that I can. I need as many Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns as possible. Willing to pay 7g per Weighted Jack-o'-Lantern. If you have any Weighted Jack-o'-Lanterns I would appreciate it if you sold them to me. Thanks.Knivlagg3 5h
12h Casual? Mediocre? <Ravage> LFM <Ravage> LFM casual and/or mediocre players for raid and M+ progression. Must be able to make at least half of the raids each month. We also ask that you don’t stand in fire, and if you do at least apologize. More casual players will be accepted on a case by case basis. Raids are Tues./Wed. @ 8pm - 10:30ish. Currently in need of a tank and dps. A little bit about us: We started in WotLK and have been clearing content together on and off since. We’re super casual, laid back, and we like to have fun and get loot :D We are currently 6/8N Uldir, and we have players running M+’s from +2 through +9. We also do mount/pet/transmog/achievement runs fairly regularly, and a few of us are super casual and super bad pvpers. If you’re interested or want to know more contact me here or in game (vye#1122)Nomadam2 12h
16h 7/8M - Tues/ Weds/ Thurs - 830-1130 est <Malice> Bleeding Hollow, Horde - Tues/Weds/Thurs - 830-1130 EST We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team regardless of recruitment status! If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out! * Legion- 11/11M CE ( on a 2 day schedule ) * Uldir -8/8H -7/8M -Recruitment o - Hunter o - Warlock** o - Mage** o - Ele o - SP o - Add me on Bnet if interested. Ataxius#11861Ataxs33 16h
17h <Horde> Euthanasia (1/8M) LFM raiders We're currently to recruit a few range dps or a healer with a strong dps OS. Raid times are Monday Wednesday Thursday 8:50pm-12am Eastern. Looking primarily for raiders with good attitudes and willingness to work together as a team to progress through current raid content. Airrakugor Waliany#1584 Rope Agachack#1359 Dotsza Cole#13497 Boostedfist BoostedFiST#1683Airrakugor13 17h
17h [A]372 Enh/Resto(AotC/2/8M) Guild/Server Looking for a new guild, with at least the same raid progression as myself. Long history of raid experience, with logs if needed. Currently AotC and 2/8M. Feel free to contact me in-game. Nelev#1914Nelev0 17h
20h WTS CORRUPTED HIPPOGRYPH Selling it for about 7mil gold. Add my btag Nick#13424 if you want to talk about itNickhyden0 20h
23h ilvl 370 dh lf raid guild ilvl 370 dh lf raid guild/mythic plusTorturer0 23h
1d The Blacktooth Grin [8/8H] Hello, we're expanding for Tides of Vengeance (8.1)! We are <The Blacktooth Grin>. Join our casual 2 day a week Heroic Raid. We're currently: 8/8H Uldir Heroic Raid Times - Tuesday and Sunday 8pm-11pm server time (est) Special Interest in a dedicated tank, healers, and ranged dps. (Yes, we currently have tanks and healers, but some of them would like to play dps for a raid tier so you've got big shoes to fill, and you know what they say about people with big feet.) We are an adult (18+) only guild who love to have fun, raid, pvp, and do mythic+ nearly every night. We use discord heavily and have an active evening roster. Whisper Hodel in game or add my battletag TJS#1608 or check out this awesome recruitment video one of our members made https://youtu.be/LDZGCrhxnmcHodel3 1d
1d [H]Illidan | 2/8m | w/th 730-1030cst LF RDPS clockwerk on Illidan clockwerk is a guild comprised of individuals whose goal is to clear Mythic each tier. We only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come prepared with knowledge of the fights and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. We are looking to build a core roster of ~23 players so we can optimize raid composition when necessary. If you’re looking for a fun environment where you don’t get burned out raiding several hours a week, come apply! ** We are also recruiting any players who are looking to just chill and push Mythic+ keys within the guild, so you don’t have to waste your time pugging! Schedule Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST Our Raids Flasks and food provided! Current Progress: 2/8M & 8/8H (Zek'voz to 38%) Required AddOns: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras w/ Uldir pack Recruitment Needs All RDPS (with an emphasis on Mage/Lock/Boomkin) M+ Players ** Feel free to apply even if your role isn't listed here! How to Apply ​If interested, either add Omnipotynt#1211 and Liveless#1612 to bnet, send an email to omnipotynt@gmail.com and liveless95@gmail.com, or apply on our website at https://sites.google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/application Website https://sites.google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/homeIntrospekt6 1d
1d (H)Broken 3/8M - Recruiting You (H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythic! Top Reasons that Broken might be for you. 1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman) 2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter. 3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done. 4) We understand, real life is important and comes first. 5) Never too satisfied, never too negative. 6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil. Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details: Broken has 2 teams running Uldir 2 nights a week for each team: Team Moist: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST, 2/8M & 8/8H Uldir. Highest current needs are: mage, warlock, warrior, and priest. Team Wet: Wednesday & Friday 9:30PM-12:300AM EST, currently 5/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Highest current needs are a lock, most other DPS flavors, heals and hybrid/swing position. All exceptional players welcome! Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly. Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount) Weak Auras and Angry Assignments. Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Mavros#1383, Bloodrooted#1329, Sevilon#1967, or Ishin#1586, or and we can answer any questions you may have!Bloodrooted7 1d
1d [H] TG - 4/8M 2day/week Raid Nights Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm (EST) Tuesday Optional/Trial Heroic Run Current Progression - 4/8 - On Fetid (40%) The guild “Terrible Gamers” is a group of WoW players who have made mediocre advances in skill since Vanilla WoW. Many of the members have been a part of hardcore progression rosters over the past expansions but now wish for a more laid-back environment in BFA. Our aim is to bring like-minded players together who want to have fun and progress through bosses without WoW feeling like a second job. We do not have an age requirement, but most of our roster is a bunch of young professionals who like to post inappropriate memes in discord. We do expect all members to come more prepared than players in BC. Have prepots (we provide flask) and understand mechanics of the fights due to limited progression time during the week. If you are looking to kill bosses and have a fun time doing it feel free to message me to join our community! (PvPers, Casuals, M+ Only welcome) We currently have enough for a full Mythic Roster, but would like to field a healthy mix of 21-23 raiders to plug in and out on a per fight/performance basis. As well be able to cover any expected absences. Additionally, we have a strong track record of getting EVERYONE the kill that shows the effort. Outside of raiding we are very active in M+, with all raiders completing 10+ keys weekly, and have fun with PvP. We lust on trash, the healers grip tanks into fire - or our HPally gets MC'd and nukes us all..., our GM fel-rushes off the platform on Zul, and yet, all the while we're having fun killing bosses. Come give us a shot and soon you'll realize that we're just the right mix of insanity and boss kills that you'll never want to leave!! Contact Musclebadger#1829 or join our discord! https://discord.gg/bdPVHh5 Ask any questions you may have! Please see last post for any extra details and I look forward to meeting you.Musclehamsta30 1d
1d Novocaine 8/8 H We're a solid group of adults with real life obligations who love killing things and getting fat loot in our free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, but dedicated progression raiding and mythic pushes. If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of other games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class. We raid only a few nights a week but we take raid nights seriously. We’re a community first and would like to maintain the family we’ve had for years and welcome new people into it. We talk a lot of crap to each other but we do it in good fun so if you’re an easily offended snow flake, we’re probably not the guild for you. We like to have fun and anybody who has a tendency to rage on progression wipes most likely will not be welcomed with open arms. Raid Times & Expectations: ⬛️ Tues 8pm-11pm EST ⬛️ Wed 8pm-11pm EST ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs ⬛️ Use Discord. ⬛️ Be competitive. ⬛️ Be respectful. ⬛️ Be knowledgeable. Please feel free to contact us in game or on Battle.net if interested! Treach#11245 Xaijen#1368 Hèàrtlèss#1483 Silain4K#1122Silain26 1d
1d Arctica 4/8M LFM About Us We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild with a focus on achieving Cutting Edge for each tier. We have an active and adult environment, and enjoy having fun while maintaining a serious raid atmosphere. Come join us and be part of an awesome team! Raid Current Progress: 8/8H - 4/8M Uldir Progression: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8-11 PM EST Recruitment Needs We are looking for skilled players to maintain a 25+ mythic roster. Raid spots are competitive, and performance is monitored. Exceptional players are always welcomed, and paid realm transfers can be negotiated. Expectations -Raiders are expected maintain at least 90% attendance ratio. We understand that all our members have families and real life, but raid attendance is expected. -Understand your class. We log all raids, and we frequently review logs to help all members identify problem areas or ways of improvement. We expect all members to be open to constructive criticism, and to continue to excel during raids. -For raids and high level keystones, having your consumables is necessary. -Be an active and respectful member of the guild. We will not stand for any bullying or harassment of any member. Contact For more information, add: Btag: Nazzadan#1458, Arius#1302, Ragex#1718, Xardion#1688Lyie3 1d
1d (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 1d
2d 7/8M Blood DK LF Guild Character Name: Ultròn (alt 1 4 9 for the o) Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Ultr%C3%B2n Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/ultr%C3%B2n Recruitment Info: Currently looking for a new guild as my current one is disbanding. Looking for a 7/8M guild preferably. I'd also prefer a guild wanting to push for US 100 if not World 100 for Famed Slayer. I offer constant improving of my own spec and off specs as well as willing to switch mains if necessary for future tiers. Will put in the work needed to further help in progression without a doubt. Contact Info: Btag: KingDooz#1491 Discord tag: YouPCBro#7596Ultròn0 2d
2d [H] Abomination 5/8 H recruiting dps Abomination is a raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow and we are recruiting for our Heroic raid group! Raid Information: 8/8 N 5/8 H Tuesdays and Thursdays – 8:30pm ET to 11:00pm ET (server time) Everyone who is in our core-raid group is expected to be on time and participating both days, but it’s OK if real life comes up and you need to miss a night or two. Right now we are focused on clearing heroic, but will occasionally do an alt run through normal on the weekend. What we need: All DPS will be considered, but the classes we are specifically looking for are: DH Monk BM Hunter Warlock Mage Why join: Abomination is the perfect guild for you if you are looking for a friendly environment without stress and drama. Our goal is to have fun while we work toward clearing end game content. We would like new people who join to share in that mentality too! Raiding experience is a huge plus, but if you are new to raiding and looking for something more than LFR, we want you to join too (as long as you have high enough gear). We want new people who are willing to learn or who can share their raiding experience with others. We are currently focused on heroic Uldir and plan to work on Mythic once we have enough active people. It’s also a great time to join our guild if you are thinking about raiding in the next patch. Besides for raiding we also run Mythic+ dungeons and occasionally some PvP. We are working on schedules for these things too as we grow. Want more information or want to meet some of our members? Join our discord: discord.gg/gtzP2Dt Please reach out to Detox#1937 or Indy#11556 on Battle.net if you’re interested in joining!Meanielee3 2d
2d 2/8 M 8/8H LF DPS Tues/Thurs 8-11 Hi all Berserk on Bleeding Hollow is looking for some reliable DPS to join our mythic progression. We are also creating a second raid group that will run Heroic exclusively. We are doing this to help our lower ilvl people get up to speed in hopes of making them mythic ready. So if you are guild that is struggling to fill your ranks feel free to reach out. We are open to mergers. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8-11 Alt runs on Sunday at 8 RBGS on Saturday and Sunday Casual, PVPers, and M+ only focused players welcome as well. Hit me up at Giacomo#1157Capogiacomo0 2d
2d [H] OvO 2/8M Weeknight LF DPS+Heals Mythic <Orgrimmars Very Own> 2/8M Uldir Is Now Recruiting A Couple DPS + 1-2 Heals (Monk, Hpriest, or Hpally) For Mythic Roster! Legion Mythic Experienced Leadership! Raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST (server) Mythic+ Groups on off days/weekends Add HardCastle#11419 or Reply To This Thread To Contact Us Happy Hunting! :)Frogwater0 2d
2d [H] <Resurgent ESB> 6/8H and M+ Hello and welcome to our official recruitment thread, we are Resurgent ESB! We are looking for Raiders and M+ members for our core guild teams! Website - https://www.resurgentesb.com/ Discord - https://discord.gg/r2QfnU Founded - Summer, 2010 Member Count - 700 GM - Darkpenx RL= Zwinkz We are looking to add members to our core raid team for Heroic Uldir. If you are looking for a committed raid team to raid with, you have come to the right place! We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm to 12am (Eastern) on Bleeding Hollow. Our main raid team has multiple open slots, currently focus on solid ranged DPS and healers. We're also looking to expand our roster of Mythic+ runners! If you're interested in jamming mythic dungeons, whether you're looking to push keys or are just learning, hit us up! Particularly interested in strong Blood DK and Brewmaster Monk tanks. If you have any other comments or questions, please visit our discord above and catch us in the General Chat channel!Floofer2 2d
3d H -- [8/8h 2/8m] LFM Mythic !! (H) Highly Unfocused recruiting for spots for Uldir! We are a 2 day guild with big ambition. We are currently looking for driven players for Mythic Uldir and finishing up heroic. One of our healers is stepping down and a Paladin/Monk would be ideal. We are always looking for DPS who want to have a good time and progress 2 nights a week as well! 1/8m 7/8h. Just to jump on the bandwagon, our raid leader has Cutting Edge and has led top tier raiding guilds and been apart of some of the top guilds in the world. Don't worry, hes not a hardcore guy anymore, but he does have experience. Why Highly Unfocused? Good question, here are a few reasons: 1) Contrary to the name, we focus when it is important. 2) Life is always first, it is a game after all. 3) Play what you want, want to change? Go for it, just have fun! Fun is important. 4) Groups for PvP, M+, killing Alliance for fun. We do it all. 5) We play many different games together. ARK, Conan, League, PUBG, Divinity Sin, you name it, someone plays it. 6) Serious raiding environment for our 2 days we raid. If you cannot be serious for 5 hours, you should not be raiding. Unfocused raids 2 nights a week, Tuesday 7:30 till 11est and Friday 8:30 to Midnight est. Good groups don't need 12 hour raid weeks, this isn't a part-time job after all. During down time we play other games together or run mythics or just harass the Alliance. Also achievement runs, nice to get those old mounts from Raids or dungeons. All those Glory of the xyz. All in all, if you are looking for a top logging world first mythic guild, this isn't for you, heck probably the wrong server if I am being honest. If you want to have fun with a group of friends and down content at a reasonable pace, maybe a group to play other games with as well, check us out. Low pressure group just having fun. If you want more information or want to join (no applications, this isn't a freaking job) jump into our discord and @Talrin the Divine: https://discord.gg/fNjNrCe :updated 8-18-18 In wow ask for Tälrin or Tålrin or add my ID --> Andromeda#1168 132 ä 134 åTålrin46 3d
3d [H][US]Lootworks Guild Recruitment Server: Bleeding Hollow; Horde About Us <Lootworks> 8/8H, 2/8M is a semi-hardcore, 2 day a week guild currently recruiting for Mythic raiding. While we maintain a serious raid atmosphere, that does not stop us from having fun and enjoying each others company in game and in discord! Come join us! Raid Information: Tuesday and Thursday (Mythic) Raid invites go out at 8:15 p.m. Raid is 8:30 p.m to 11:30 p.m Server Time (EST). Recruiting: Boomkin Locks Healer Always accepting exceptional ranged and melee applicants! Additional Information: Optional Raid Opportunity: Saturday Night (Heroic) Other: Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+ and a few players who dabble in PVP. Expectations Attendance: While we understand that life happens, please provide notice ahead of time. Be able to take constructive criticism to work on self-improvement. Players are expected to be willing to ask for help to maximize efficiency! Come prepared with relevant consumables and knowledge for the raid. We provide, flasks, repair, and food. Interested in joining? Contact: Kettch#1365 - Syal Aziraphaele#1405 - Aziraphaele Grenbren#1786 - Sheepadin Stevewillz#1187 - IhealouchiesAziraphaele0 3d
3d (H)Eminence 3/8M - Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST General Info Eminence is looking to recruit all classes/roles to expand our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST. We also do RBG's on Monday at 8:30-11:30 EST and try to push Mythic+ groups in our down time. Who are we? We're largely made up of Vanilla/BC experienced players and are always willing to help new players get better. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game while pushing new content. We can't raid 20 hours a week anymore but we still like to try and cut the edge. What you can expect A group of people who like to joke around and have a good time but still try for orange parses and high personal ratings. Our team will always try to help get your Mythic+'s done and get you involved in alt runs/RBG's outside of Mythic Raiding. We cover Guild Repairs, Cauldrons, Gems and Feasts. What we expect from you In order to maintain a fun and easygoing atmosphere while progressing, there are certain expectations we have for all Eminence members. Members are expected to continually strive to improve themselves as players and contribute positively to the guild. No one likes to carry, and no one likes to feel like they are being carried. Raids are more productive and enjoyable when everyone is putting forth their best effort. As such, members are expected to: --Know their specs, rotations, boss mechanics, and their fight responsibilities. --Keep up to date on their spec's theorycrafting. --Maintain consistent raid attendance. --Be respectful to other members. --Perform in the top 30% of their spec. --Advance their character throughout the week by running M+, Island invasions, and Warfronts. If this sounds like your type of atmosphere; then feel free to add me at Tangg#1274, message me in game or head over to https://discord.gg/f3hMbjFTangghunter2 3d
4d [H] A True Late Night Guild Hello Bleeding Hollow! My best friend and I have been struggling to find a home due to our work schedules, so we thought maybe we could start our own. Before we embark on that endeavor we are looking to see how much interest there would be before we waste our time and sanity. We would be looking to raid 2 nights a week Tues, Wed, or Thurs depending on what works best for the group from 11p – 2a EST. We have a Semi-Hardcore mindset with a very helpful attitude. We would like to clear heroic and whatever mythic bosses we can each tier, but we are not looking to push Cutting Edge (If we get there, great!). We would be in need of at least 1 tank since I would be bringing my Brewmaster over. Every other role would be up for grabs of course considering this would be a fresh guild/group. We would also be looking for some of our members to step up into leadership roles as well. Ideally we would like a Raid Leader, Heal Lead, and DPS lead. We also would like our members to be active and running Mythic+ and helping those that need it. If you feel this is something that would interest you, or anyone you may know you can either reply to this post or get in contact with me at Seraphotic#1993. Happy Hunting! SeraAnimaria0 4d
4d [H] <Daunted> 3/8 M AOTC Now Recruiting <Daunted> Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Daunted is a progression focused raiding guild that was founded by a group of hardcore raiders. We are very competitive, and always willing to help new upcoming players reach new milestones. Whether it is raiding, pvping, xmog hunting , you name it, we are open to reach out and lend our in depth knowledge of the game to our members. Current Progress 3/8 Mythic | 8/8 Heroic| 8/8 Normal Uldir Recruitment --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tank: Limited Healer: Limited DPS: Open Currently open for new trials All classes/spec welcome. Goals --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pushing high level raiding content / mythic + keys Raiding Normal Heroic MythicMythic+ Dungeons --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested let us know via Battle.net , Discord , or via this post. Raid Times: Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time) Bnet: Curthiany#1955 Discord: Curthiany#3257Curthi18 4d
4d #370+ Rdruid looking for mythic spot can raid most nights after 10 server been playing rdruid since bc looking for a core spot to push into mythic have experience in mythic guilds and will preformPerlek3 4d
4d [H] <CAB> 6/8M LF Mistweaver/Rdruid <Cute Anime Boys> 8/8H 6/8M Uldir (Bleeding Hollow) is a 2 day a week guild currently recruiting for Mythic raiding. We will be aiming for cutting edge with plenty of time to spare. Being a 2 day guild we don't waste much time, and expect the same of you. Most of us have been playing together since early WoD. Looking for strong players (with logs) to finish out the core roster . We are active in M+ and most members pvp as well. Raid Times: Tuesday - 8pm - 11:30pm EST Thursday - 8pm - 11:30pm EST We are currently recruiting: Warlock Mistweaver Resto Druid If you have any questions or feel like you would fit the role please contact me or my fellow officers. Mix#12666 Josh#14222 Kekoa#1532Safe31 4d
5d 378 balance 377 arms 375 fdk 2/8m we're looking for a mythic raiding guild, we have logs. bnet mastervito#1470Uruugg5 5d
5d 375 warlock lf guild Hiya! I’m really looking for a guild with a fun environment where I can actively run m+ dungeons with throughout the week as well as raids ofc. I am 3/8M exp and would love to stop pugging keys! Btag: Spookin#1702Menemies6 5d
5d [H] LF M+ Guild I'm primarily looking for a m+ guild to join up, could "maybe" do a one night a week raid. I'm an ex-mythic raider that doesn't want to commit the time, but wouldn't mind running some m+ here and there during the the week. I've currently got a blood dk and hunter that i'm gearing up, also trying to level up a healer - probably disc. Bnet: clik#1758Korper1 5d
6d <EDS> 8/8H 1/8m Recruiting Ranged DPS <Enchanted Dragon Slayers> was formed by a group of friends who want to raid and have fun doing it. The core of the guild was founded by hardcore raiders who are looking to slow it down and relax for a change and just go with it instead of adding a additional 40 hours a week to raiding to get top placements in the world and us because if that is what you looking for you probably aren't going to find it here. We are currently 8/8N and 8/8 heroic and 1/8M Looking to polish off our mythic roster. Currently we are Searching for the following classes to fill out the raid DPS Mage-High Priority Boomkin- High Priority Hunter-High Priority All other dps if you play your class exceptionally well please feel free to also shoot me a message and we can see if you will be a good fit. If you are not one of the classes listed above but play your class above average and are interested in our guild please feel free to message me in game or add my Bnet Raid Times Currently we are raiding Twice a week Tuesday 8-11ish Thursday 8-11ish Sunday Potential Alt fun runs at any given point of the day We are also starting a second Raiding team that we are currently looking for all roles to be filled and also a RL for that group if this sounds like something you would be interested in please feel free to add me and we can chat. We are also in search of players to start pushing high keystone Mythic + runs. We currently have a few members who have run a few +10 but we are trying to get established groups to push tens weekly and go on from there We are also looking to start branching out into the pvp scene and start RBG group support arenas and ETC so if you are interested in that as well we have some dedicated players looking to push high rankings and have fun. If you wish to find out more about us or are interested in joining the guild please feel free to add me on Bnet Hooky#1361 or add me in game on HooknightHooknight7 6d
6d Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia11 6d
6d <Resolute> 3/8m - LF Rdps + Rsham <Resolute> on Bleeding Hollow is 3/8 Mythic We are a strong PvE focused guild that has been together since Emerald Nightmare. We raid two nights a week and are looking for more players that would like to join not just a guild but a small community that likes to progress through mythic content together. Outside of progression we have a weekly alt raid, an active M+ community, Transmog runs, and occasional PvP. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:45 to 10:30 server. We are looking for players rather than specific classes, but our current needs are: Shadow Priest Mage DH DK Locks Rogues Resto Shaman All players are more than welcome to PM for more info. Please contact if you are interested or have any questions: Sqkura#1723, Tuurgan#1640, or Dailybeatins#1860Indicaz1 6d
6d Multiclass player LF guild Hello all, I am long time player currently looking for an active guild that does endgame PvP and PvE content. I have three raid/arena ready classes that I enjoy and feel comfortable playing - 368 paladin (dps/tank) 368 druid (heal mostly, can dps with more experience) 363 hunter (BM, trying to learn survival for pvp) I've raided at mythic difficulty in the past, but don't have the time commitment to raid more than 2 scheduled days a week, preferably weekdays or Sunday but open to other days if needed. I've done high mythic keys in the past and like to run those as well. I would also be interested in rated PvP. I am looking for an ACTIVE spot on a main raid roster, pushing into mythic. I'd rather not realm change or raid past midnight. I also would be very interested in active arena and/or rated BG teams. I will put in all the time and work required to perform and excel. If you think I could be a good fit, hit me up. Thanks Sinistral#1740 **Please leave your battletag/guild info in this thread so I know you are adding me for the purposes of possible recruitment, rather than send a FR without any other info. Much appreciated!Sinistrál7 6d
Nov 8 Boomkin lf guild Currently 344 boomkin lf raiding guild. 2-3 times a week schedule Est between 7-11 is what I am looking for. I have 8/8 normal exp on a warlock on burning blade. Just a wow lover trying to get back into raiding because my guild is dead 8( You can pst me or add my battletag Brum10465#1180Droodn3 Nov 8
Nov 8 1 Healer/3 DPS LF Mythic Guild Hello, we’re a group of 4 mythic-experienced players looking to join a semi-hardcore guild and push progression into the current and future raiding tiers. We are looking for a guild with same progression or a bit higher. We have raided together in past expansions and have always tried pushing high end-game content – ie. Cutting edge. When it comes to raiding with a guild, we are interested in an environment that is friendly and relaxed but also takes themselves seriously when it comes to progression. Our current group composition is as follows: - 377 Havoc Demon Hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/r%C3%ACckybobby -377 Affliction Warlock https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/hens - 376 Frost Death Knight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/rustastraza -377 Mistweaver Monk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/abbi We are all 375+ ilvl, and our current tier experience is 4/8 Mythic – Ideally, we would be looking for a two-day raiding guild, but we are not opposed to the idea of three-day raiding as well. We all have extensive experience with our classes and are confident we can perform to your guild’s standards. Additionally, all of us are currently Horde – but we would still consider any Alliance guilds if we feel your guild suits us well. Our available raid times are Mon - Sun. Times during weekdays need to be between 7pm Central until 11:30pm. Weekends we are more flexible but times need to be in the evening. If you are interested, please contact us with BNET: Vivify#11382 Thanks!Abbi4 Nov 8
Nov 7 <EDS> Recruiting for Second Raid group <Enchanted Dragon Slayers> was formed by a group of friends who want to raid and have fun doing it. The core of the guild was founded by hardcore raiders who are looking to slow it down and relax for a change and just go with it instead of adding a additional 40 hours a week to raiding to get top placements in the world and us because if that is what you looking for you probably aren't going to find it here. We are looking to start up a second raid team to get into N/H. We are currently looking for Tanks All Healers All Dps all We are also In search for a Raid leader to run and Manage the second group as well if you think you can fill that role please message me either on Bnet or In game and we can talk. Raid Times Currently we are raiding Twice a week Alongside the Core group our goal is to get both groups to the same point of progression to have interchangeable members Tuesday 8-11ish Thursday 8-11ish We are also in search of players to start pushing high keystone Mythic + runs. We currently have a few members who have run a few +10 but we are trying to get established groups to push tens weekly and go on from there We are also looking to start branching out into the pvp scene and start RBG group support arenas and ETC so if you are interested in that as well we have some dedicated players looking to push high rankings and have fun. If you wish to find out more about us or are interested in joining the guild please feel free to add me on Bnet Hooky#1361 or add me in game on HooknightHooknight0 Nov 7
Nov 7 H <Forged in Fury> causual pvp oriented guild <Forged in Fury> consists of a bunch of pvp focused players who enjoy all aspects of the game with no intention of raiding in BFA. Currently we are looking for mature, laid back players who just want to relax hang out and enjoy the game together either through WPVP, arenas, mythic+, goldmaking, or any other way you enjoy playing the game. Since prepatch we have been raiding Goldshire/Stormwind, and Darkshore on a daily basis, with every plan to continue this WPVP throughout the entire expansion and fully embrace Warmode!! No rating is required in order to join RBGS as we are looking to start over fresh with new teams and people. Just bring a willingness to learn and grow together and have fun while doing it same goes for arenas. There is no eliteism and we keep a toxic free enviornment since this is just a game and we all have lives outside of here. This is our place to come unwind and have a good time. If this seems to be what you are looking for or have any questions feel free to get in contact with Dinguskhan/Derp (or any variations of those names), Suavìe, Ronondex. We are looking forward to hearing from and possibly playing with you and if not see you on the battlefield!!Dérp11 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H] Highly Unfocused [2/8m][8/8h] seeks rDPS (H) Highly Unfocused recruiting for spots for Uldir! We are a 2 day guild with big ambition. We are currently looking for driven players for Mythic Uldir. Two of our healers are stepping down because they do not want to do Mythic raids and a Paladin/Monk would be ideal. We are always looking for DPS who want to have a good time and progress 2 nights a week as well! 2/8m 8/8h. Just to jump on the bandwagon, our raid leader has Cutting Edge and has led top tier raiding guilds and been apart of some of the top guilds in the world. Don't worry, hes not a hardcore guy anymore, but he does have experience. Why Highly Unfocused? Good question, here are a few reasons: 1) Contrary to the name, we focus when it is important. 2) Life is always first, it is a game after all. 3) Play what you want, want to change? Go for it, just have fun! Fun is important. 4) Groups for PvP, M+, killing Alliance for fun. We do it all. 5) We play many different games together. ARK, Conan, League, PUBG, Divinity Sin, you name it, someone plays it. 6) Serious raiding environment for our 2 days we raid. If you cannot be serious for 5 hours, you should not be raiding. Unfocused raids 2 nights a week, Tuesday 7:30 till 11est and Friday 8:30 to Midnight est. Good groups don't need 12 hour raid weeks, this isn't a part-time job after all. If you want more information or want to join (no applications, this isn't a freaking job) jump into our discord and @Talrin the Divine: https://discord.gg/BTDMpzx :updated 10-11-18 In wow ask for Tälrin or Tålrin or add my ID --> Andromeda#1168 132 ä 134 åTälrin19 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H] <SG> 7/8H LFM DPS prepping for 8.1 Welcome to Sturmgrenadier of Bleeding Hollow Horde! We are currently recruiting active players for our Heroic Raid Team as well as PVP. We are currently 7/8 Heroic Uldir. All applicants will be looked at fairly. Current Progress: 7/8 Heroic Uldir For Legion: Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15 pm – 11 pm EST About us: "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Sturmgrenadier is a gaming syndicate for players 18+, with communities in a wide variety of team oriented games, which are open to all members of SG. As a guild, Sturmgrenadier is more organised, more active, and more structured than most guilds you would come across in WoW. We believe this gives us a distinct advantage in being the best guild we can be for our members, because everyone knows where they stand, and are treated equally. Players with negative attitudes will not be tolerated. That means that there is no epeen measuring, no belittling of other players, and no trolling. If you are constantly researching your class, and always striving to better yourself as a player, then you might be SG material. Even if you are new to raiding in WoW, if you can show yourself to be eager to learn and improve going into new content, then we’re interested in hearing from you. We also welcome casual players, if you’re after a guild that will fully support you in doing what you enjoy doing in WoW, then this might be the guild for you. What we offer you: - A very active and organized guild and raid environment. - A mature and friendly environment where you will be treated with respect. - An active TeamSpeak server. - A fair raiding environment. Positions are allocated based on merit. What we want: - Players that can show and eagerness to improve, develop a thorough knowledge of their class, the game, and encounter mechanics. - We want our members to enjoy raiding together as a guild, while still progressing through content. - Players that can communicate effectively over voice chat. - Players that can commit to a highly consistent raid attendance. - Players interested in casual content and raiding who want to be part of a friendly and structured raid environment. Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWH - Direct Link to the application system! Or contact any of the following Officers in game or Discord for more information: Kaeliri#4900 Recruitment/Social Officer Novelus#0231 - Officer / Raid LeaderKaeliri0 Nov 7
Nov 6 Will raid for food. Been playing wow since BC. Transferred over from Burning Blade at the beginning of Xpac to raid with some friends. After about a month of mythics and stuff they all stopped playing. So im looking for a guild that raids EST Mon-Friday anytime from 7-11. Im currently a 362 BM monk/357 WW. I also have a druid that im willing to gear up as whatever is needed. You can message me in game Brum10465#1180Bruhm1 Nov 6
Nov 5 <Hard Pass> Reforming for M Progression <Hard Pass> Reforming for Mythic Progression. We are a tight knit group of friends who are reforming to really focus on Mythic progression raiding. We have all been playing the game for over a decade, in various guilds, and are trying to push further into Mythic content than our previous guilds were capable of. We are looking for good players of all classes and specs, item level 365+ with at least 8/8 Heroic experience and a desire to make raid time matter. Mythic experience is appreciated, but not required, and a desire to communicate openly but without toxicity (in terms of both giving and receiving criticism) is required. We will be running a weekly (optional) Heroic farm clear and a two-night progression raiding schedule. The optional farm clear will be used to gear up second mains to be used for comp changes depending on boss, as well as to fill in the final pieces of gear from heroic that people may need. Loot will be handed out via RC Loot Council and will be based on factors such as attendance, role, upgrade and performance to best help the raid, as a whole, progress through content. Raid roster will consist of 21-23 players and will rotate depending on the requirements of the boss, in terms of raid comp and attendance. Current Openings: Melee DPS - Rogue, Paladin, Demon Hunter Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Druid Healers – Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman Tanks - Non Brewmaster Raid Times: Tues: Heroic Farm Clear (optional) 8:00-10:00 pm EST Wed: Mythic Progression 7:30-11:00 pm EST Thurs: Mythic Progression 7:30-11:00 pm EST Please contact one of us with questions or interest in the guild. Battle.net – Coco#13950 or Ridd#1576 Discord - Cody#8607 or Ridd#2878Cocobeanz4 Nov 5
Nov 4 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy21 Nov 4
Nov 4 Almost Epic Recruitment - 8/8H -2/8M LF for all DPS and a Veteran Tank for Uldir. We raid Tuesday 9:30PM - 12:00AM, Sunday 9PM -12:30AM. 8/8H , 2/8 M Preferably looking for DK/ Monk Tank, as for DPS actively recruiting: Melee Demon Hunter, Shaman/OS Healing, Warrior, Monk Ranged Shadow Priest,Shaman/OS Healing Exceptional DPS can always apply If interested PM myself - Alt Code 141, Commodore, Greenweener in game. You can also reach out to us via discord: https://discord.gg/NjjDXE and BNET Villiveodin#1104, Lionoh#1981 Thank you.Vìlli6 Nov 4
Nov 3 [H] OvO 8/8H Weeknight LF DPS+Heals Mythic <Orgrimmars Very Own> 8/8 H Uldir Is Now Recruiting A Couple DPS + 1-2 Heals (Monk, Hpriest, Hpally) For Mythic Roster! Legion Mythic Experienced Leadership! Raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST (server) Mythic+ Groups on off days/weekends Add HardCastle#11419 or Reply To This Thread To Contact Us Happy Hunting! :)Stayblessed0 Nov 3
Nov 3 WASTED EPICS: 2 day a week raiding guild LFM We are currently 8/8N & 5/8H We are recruiting: Range DPS: ALL Melee DPS: DK, Demon Hunter with tank OS and Rogue 1 Healer (Disc Priest) Please message me: Discord: Carolina#6652 Bnet: Carolina#1695 <Wasted Epics> [US][H] - is a semi-casual 4/hr. week guild on Bleeding Hollow currently recruiting! We are comprised of working professionals who have been playing and raiding for many years. We are looking to get as much done within our limited time each week. We are looking for like-minded adults who enjoy a friendly environment and are dependable. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30pm - 9:30pm Eastern Thursday - 7:30pm - 9:30pm Eastern Please contact me on discord or in game. I will be able to provide more information and answer any questions.Carolinaelf2 Nov 3
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis2 Nov 3