Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jul 15 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex171 Jul 15
May 9 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse291 May 9
4h 5/11M Hunter LF Raid Guild Looking for 2 nights a week. Want 5/11M. 961 Max ilvl, 953 optimized. Prefer raiding 7-11pm EST. Can raid any day of the week. Add me, Derken#1773Korinn0 4h
6h <Bravely Ran Away> 5/11M LF DPS Bravely Ran Away is a community focused raiding guild composed of adults that like to kill raid bosses. Founded in Nighthold, we have seen increasing mythic success in each raid tier while respecting our players rights to have a life outside of the World of Warcraft. In addition to having a top end raiding team, we have a very active Discord, strong mythic+ teams, and raids for alts. Current Needs We are currently looking for a MM/BM hunter or a fury warrior to round out our mythic roster. We will consider excellent applications from exceptional ranged DPS of other classes. We also have optional heroic runs -- if that's your jam come play with us too! Raid Schedule Core Hours 10pm - 12am ET Wednesday 10pm - 12am ET Thursday Optional Hours 9pm - 12am ET Tuesday (heroic run) 9pm - 10pm ET Wednesday/Thursday (heroic pre-game) Raid Progression ABT 5/11M ToS 6/9M NH 5/10M Get in Touch If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our recruitment leads Biebear (biebear-bleedinghollow [wow], rndm#1566 [bnet], biebear#0001 [discord]) or Murderotik (murderotik-bleedinghollow [wow], murderotik#3789 [discord].Biebear9 6h
22h Please Unlink none NA servers For the love of all that is holy, please unlink servers that are you know, across the entire world? I'm so tired of going into groups and my MS going to 700 because Blizzard thinks its a good idea, none of us want to be connected and forced to lag or to download Addons that remove them from the list anyway.Priestialiti1 22h
22h 970 Blood DK LF M+ team (3.3k CR) Looking to meet players interested in pushing 4k+ in M+ Feel free to add me on real id : Chunkybob#1231Sennye0 22h
1d [H] Tranquility LF quality ppl for Mythic! Hello all! Tranquility (now 5/11M!) is always looking to add quality people who enjoy Mythic progression. We only ask for 6 raiding hrs per week (Sun/Mon 7-10pm server), and we also usually have an optional run on Tuesdays around the same time. I can't emphasize enough that we are looking for good people who fit into our guild, which is pretty casual yet knowledgeable about the game. Provided you fit in, and provided you don't stand in all the fires while executing your rotation, we definitely want to hear from you! PST me, Nightskater, Gasby, or our GM Mastá for more information! My real ID is Rom#1855Rompelar16 1d
1d 9/11 M Antorus- Tues / Thurs 830-1130 EST <Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow -Antorus: 9/11 - Mythic ---Recruitment--- -Mage- -Warlock- ------------------ -WW Monk- ( Prefer one who can viably MW but not a must ) -DK- -Feral /Boom- ( with a viable Resto OS but not a must ) ------------------ -Holy Priest- -Resto Druid- We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team! If you are looking for strong guild structure no BS and a fun raid environment check us out! -Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST Add me on Bnet if interested or for more info Ataxius#11861Ataxius91 1d
1d ❗️<Ascension> 6/11M tue/wed 9-12EST LF RDPS❗️ Recruiting: Hunter - MM Mage Priest - Shadow Warlock Raid schedule: Tue/Wed 9PM-12AM EST Goal: To be a top 2 day (6 hour) raiding guild that achieves cutting edge this tier and continues achieving cutting edge every raid tier while having fun. About us: Ascension is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on a 2 night (6 hour raid schedule), what sets us apart is the amount of research and strategizing pre raid to limit wipes and push progression. The majority of us have been hardcore raiding together since Vanilla/BC/WOTLK. In addition to guild sponsored raids we coordinate optional off night/alt raids, mythic keys, pvp, and host random guild events. We are seeking mythic experienced raiders, but socials are welcome and may trial to raid once ready. Requirements: • 75+ artifact traits. • 100% raid attendance (or close to it, RL happens). • Mythic experience. •Ability to effectively communicate via discord. • Quick to adapt/learn. • Warcraftlogs prepared to review previous experience/parses. • Willing to transfer to Bleeding Hollow if you are not on our server. Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec. Contact info: Battlenet: Cbegs#1551 / Grimms#1419 Discord: Cbegs#3780 / Grimms#2871Cbegzz114 1d
1d <Omnipotent Psychosis> Horde 6/11M 11/11H Bleeding Hollow Horde <Omnipotent Psychosis> Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus 3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content. Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with priority to HOLY PALLY, BOOMY, HUNTER For more information refer to 955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you. If you are interested in joining apply today at!AdVRz5pzjG. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet. Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild MomAlezaria12 1d
2d 954 H Priest LF Tues/Wed Heroic Raid Team Current guild switched to a more hardcore mythic raid group and I need something a bit more my speed. Looking for a heroic, more casual raid group that needs a decent healer. Would be interested in a mythic raid team so long as they understand I'm slow. My main spec is Holy, and I would say I am an OK healer but definitely not an amazing healer. Can only raid Tues/Wed evenings (7:30 – Midnight server time) unfortunately due to work/life so hoping to find a guild raiding on those days. If your raid team needs a healer please leave a message on this post or reach out to me via battlenet at - Shelby#1814Bretmaverick0 2d
2d <Simply The Worst> LF DPS/HEALS FOR MYTHIC Greetings fellow WoW Players <Simply the Worst> We are a Casual Heroic Raiding Guild that enjoys all facets of World of Warcraft play styles. Together we make up a great community of gamers that have like minded goals in common : having fun while progressing through content in a mature but relaxed atmosphere. We use our active Discord server to organize events in WoW and other games as well, and we have active members who participate in Mythic + and RBGS/PvP in general. Now That We've Done Heroic Too Many Times To Count We Are Pushing Into Mythic As Soon As We Form A Core Group. Need Heals & DPS That Have Done 11/11 Heroic & Are Ready To Learn Mythic (If Not Already Knowledgeable Of Mythic Content) Minimum Ilvl 940 Anyone can inquire! Casual, non raiders , PVPers are welcome to join our ranks. *Note* We ARE a mature group and you will often find the use of profane language and humor. All in good fun, however we will not condone racist and inflammatory remarks, intentionally belittling or bullying any guild member. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST We use RCLoot Council! This a requirement for all participants in our raids. Current Legion Progress: Antorus, The Burning Throne Mythic <--- Recruiting Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Past Legion Progress: Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Please contact Adi in game, or on Battlenet ForTheHorde#119920Adi0 2d
3d 968 demo lock LF raiding guild McAlison#1894 3d
3d 974 Warlock Looking for M+ Crew 974 Lock Looking for M+ Key pushing group Currently 3.2k Looking for crew to run with or sell keys with Currently 5/11 mythic and LF Group to push lvl 20+ Keys 3d
4d <Horde> Euthanasia - LFM for Mythic ABT We have just moved from our old guild to start up a new raid team that aligns with our raiding objectives. Our core group is 10/10 H NH with 7/7 and 3/3 as well. We are looking to expand our raid team to 20-25 players for the push to mythic. We run a pretty laid back style of raiding, and more than anything want to have fun. If you are looking to get into raiding this expansion, or missed the boat with the other three instances now is the time to get your foot into the door. We are currently looking to expand out with two more healers and eight dps. We are also open if someone has a tank spec they would like to play to come in as our tanks are flexible and can fill other rolls. For more information and recruitment info check out our wowprogress page: 4d
4d LFM - Mythic ABT (guild group) Looking to fill spots for our upcoming raid (2/22 and 2/23). Raid times are 9PM - 12AM EST. Running Personal Loot. Primarily need dps, however, a good healer with a strong offspec dps would be considered as well. Guild will provide food and flasks. Please bring your own augment runes. Add me Waliany#1587 if interested.Airrakugor3 4d
4d Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ score! We also sell 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance Server. Link to our main forum post: 4d
5d ✨<Velkyn Solaris> 11/11H Sat/Sun 830-1130EST Velkyn Solaris is looking to recruit individuals that want to step into Mythic raiding. We currently have a solid core team, but it just isn't enough bodies to get into Mythic. We are 11/11 H Antorus with a light raid schedule consisting of Saturday and Sunday 8:30 PM-11:30 PM EST. That said, because of our light raiding schedule, we take raid seriously and expect anyone coming in to do so as well. When not raiding, we do M+ and try to ensure everyone gets their 15 for the week. We also recently started leveling the Allied races and sometimes we'll go into BGs. About Us Our members are all seasoned veterans of the game and range in age from early 20's to mid 50's with full-time jobs and families. Now I won’t sit here and lie to you and say we get along 100% of the time because that would be bull****, we’re human and as such we do bicker and argue from time to time, but at the end of the day we are all friends and we enjoy playing together. As a general warning: We have a ZERO tolerance policy for drama. Any members who start it, or encourage it, will not last very long. Recruitment Needs We are looking for individuals that are 945+ ilvl who are team players (i.e. keep the train to ego town in its station), understand their class/spec, and are open to constructive criticism and assistance to help you take your spec as far as possible. With that said, we are still working toward a solid 20-man group and are needing the following classes/specs: Healers - Resto Druid rDPS - Frost / Arcane Mage mDPS - Rogue If you fit the description and are interested, please contact us in-game or via BTag to discuss further. And even if you don't fit our exact needs, if you feel you're a good fit for us, please don't hesitate to contact us! We're open to all exceptional healers, and dps, but we feel that to be fair, we should outline our preferences on what we're looking for first! :) NOTE: Please have logs available. While we’re not looking for perfection, we are looking for consistency and survivability. (i.e. raid awareness > parsing) Contact Us: Azrael - Guild Master - Azrael#11562 Deníed - Veteran Officer - Decay#11494 Archilon - Veteran Officer - Archilon#1685 Momojojo - Veteran Officer - Momojojo#1917 Havokkz - Recruitment, Raid Officer - Havokz#11968Azrael1 5d
5d <Novocaine> 11/11H 2/11M Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 2/11M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed Heroic farm and Mythic ATBT progression. If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression, we will gladly help out where we can. We do a Heroic ATBT run for gearing on Thursdays. If you don't have AOTC we will get it for you so you can have an easier time getting into pugs if you can't make raid times for some reason. If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class. The following requirements are meant for people exercising the idea of running Mythic with us. Raid Times: ⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic) ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM EST - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic) ⬛️ Thursday: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic) Needed Positions: ⬛️ MDPS: Moderate ⬛️ RDPS: High ⬛️ Healers: High ⬛️ Tanks: Low Expectations: ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs ⬛️ Don't stand in fire. ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord). ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism. ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation. Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on Bnet!).Silain12 5d
5d [H]<Mechanics Optional> 4/11M T/W 8-11 PM EST Mechanics Optional is a semi-hardcore Mythic raid guild on [H] Bleeding Hollow-US. We are currently 4/11M 11/11 H in Antorus. We raid two nights a week with an optional raid night for alts to come in and people to have fun. Below are our raid times, all are Eastern Standard Time: Tuesday (Progression): 8-11 PM Wednesday (Progression): 8-11 PM Thursday (Optional Night): 8-11 PM We are in need of the following classes: Balance Druid Restoration Druid WW Monk (with BrM Off-Spec) Warlock (Affliction / Destruction) Mage Hunter (Marksmanship) Priest (Holy or Shadow) We currently use a loot council system with the RCLootCouncil add-on which the officers all use to cast their votes, but we also invite two raid members to become temporary members of the loot council to make voting as fair as possible. While we are looking to push content we also like to have fun and make sure all guild members look forward to logging in. We always have people online and running high M+ keys, so you won’t have to worry about pugging your weekly 15. This isn’t a guild where people only sign in for raid and as such we are looking for like minded individuals. During this process we ask that you provide the most up to date WarcraftLogs as well as a screenshot of your UI and details of any raid add-ons you are using. Please note that we ask that all potential future members use the following add-ons: RCLootCouncil DBM / BigWigs (your choice) Angry Assignments WeakAuras Thanks for checking us out! Please message me (Atomsk#11711 for bnet / Atomosk#7759 for Discord) or our GM Kip at Kipdynamite#1997 for more information.Atomosk13 5d
5d <BGB> 5/11M LFM for M Progression <BreakingGameBalance> (11/11H 5/11M) Now recruiting exceptional DPS to fill out our raid roster. We are a talented group of raiders with the ability to push the Mythic scene. With a multi "Cutting Edge" Raid Lead there is a high demand for personal discipline and class knowledge. We are not a carry group! We expect each of our raiders to come prepared for raid with knowledge of the fights and how to maximize their efficiency. If you are looking for a solid/strong group to join we are the guild for you. Below will be a list of classes that we are interested in but will accept all applications if you meet requirements. ** Min iLvL 950, 75+ AF Traits, current Mythic experience preferred Loot System: LootCouncil via RCLootCouncil Addon. (Bis>MS>OS. DPS>Healer>Tank.) Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9p-12a EST (6-9p PST) **With an optional Friday Heroic ABT or M+ Grinds with guildies. Currently Recruiting: Tank Blood Death Knight (with fully functional Frost OS)* Healer: Resto Sham Melee DPS: Fury Warrior Frost Death Knight (with fully functional Blood OS)* Windwalker Monk Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman Affliction Warlock Marksman Hunter Fire/Arcane Mage *For the Frost and Blood Death Knight we are looking for someone to DPS teh first 7 and tank the last 3. Thank You. If you are interested and would like to know more please post below or message me in game! Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment OfficerKeldrosa17 5d
6d LF Healer for 1st 7 M Antorus bosses on 3/13 My guild is going to be down a healer on Tuesday and we're looking for someone to fill their spot for our farm night. We'll be raiding from 10pm-1am server time. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to message me in-game, send me a mail, or add me on bnet: myran2#1913.Thejigglr1 6d
6d ✨Internet Champions - 6/11M - LF DPS & Healer <Internet Champions> is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Website: Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. Classes/Roles we're looking for DPS We're looking for a leather wearing melee (Rogue, Demon Hunter, Feral) or a mage/warlock, ideally. We're flexible class wise if the person is a good fit. What our Guild can offer: * Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. * Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. * No Asshats We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content. For more information or how to apply. Apply at our website ( Or contact with any questions Gig#1661 or Cinnaa#1561Gigs169 6d
Mar 12 [H][US]<Hott Drinks> 2/11M LF RDPS/Heals Hey folks, we're looking for 950+ Healer and RDPS, preferably Affliction Warlocks, A DPS/HEALS switch, Holy Paladins for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M. Logs are nice, if you have them, please share. We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s. We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us! Reply here, send me a PM or add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748.Chronostasis0 Mar 12
Mar 11 2 Exp Raiders LF Raid Team We are two players who have a lot of experience in previous tiers and we are looking for a team that is starting Mythic or has recently started! We have led teams together in the past and have almost every class at 110. We excel at healing and tanking, but can easily fill a dps role as well! Post below or add me on bnet! Mythic experience this xpac: - 7/7M EN Cutting Edge - 2/3M ToV - 10/10M NH - 7/9M ToS Blaze#14736Carragorn5 Mar 11
Mar 9 [H]<A Reddit Dystopia> 7/11 M, 14 raid teams Right now our major raid needs are: RDPS, tanks, RBG members, and late night raiders (11-3am EST). <A Reddit Dystopia> on Bleeding Hollow, or ARD, is a cross-server Discord community that has 15 progression raid teams that run various days and times, 7 community raids that run each week, and two RBG teams. Our guild on Bleeding Hollow is extremely active with more than 100 people online on any given night. For TOS we had 5 teams in Mythic with our most progressed being 6/9M. We also play other games together, mostly Overwatch, PUBG, and Destiny 2. For ABT we have 7 teams in Mythic! Most of the rest in Heroic, with some more stepping into Mythic the next few weeks. Our list of teams & their needs is below, as well as our current community raid schedule. If there is nothing at ARD that suits your needs we encourage members to start their own teams & events as well! Three-Day Raid Teams 1. Professional Pirates - 11/11H (8pm-11pm, Tues/Thu/Sun) Looking for: RDPS, tank Two-Day Raid Teams 2. Olive Garden - 6/11M (8pm-11pm, Tues/Thu) Looking for: 2 DPS 3. Golden Corral - 7/11M (8pm-11pm, Tues/Thu) Looking for: Shaman w/ resto offspec, Mythic subs 4. Tim Hortons - 6/11M (730pm-1030pm, Wed/Mon) Looking for: 1 DPS, 1 healer 5. Waffle House - 5/11M (10pm-1am, Tues/Thu) Looking for: Mythic subs 6. Booster Juice - 3/11M (8:30-11:30pm, Tues/Thurs) Looking for: Healer, non-leather token dps 7. Shoney's - 11/11H (1130pm-2am, Tues/Thu) Looking for: RDPS, any healer 8. Shrubbery - 8/11H (930pm-1130pm, Tues/Thu) Looking for: DPS 9. Pixel Perfect - 11/11H (8pm-11pm, Mon/Tue) Looking for: None 10. White Castle - 9/11H (12am-3am, Fri/Sat) Looking for: DPS, healers One-Day Raid Teams 11. Joe's Crab Shack - 4/11M (8pm-11pm, Wed) Looking for: None. 12. Sizzler - 11/11H (8pm-11pm, Sat) Looking for: Mage, DK (non-tank) 13. Bob Evans - 8/11H (8pm-11pm, Mon) Looking for: DPS and a DPS with heal offspec -> Welcomes new players! 14. Del Taco - 8/11H (8pm-11pm, Weds) Looking for: Tank, heal, RDPS PVP 1 casual RBG team - Fri/Sat nights 1 serious RBG team - Monday, 8pm server; Looking for: 2 healers (MW, Holy Priest, or Resto Druid), DPS (Spriest, Sub Rogue, Havoc DH with veng offspec, last spot is flexible) Other events M+ help and LFG Log classes & review Special even raids like - All Druid Raid, Lady Raid, tmog and achievement raids Community Raids (anyone can attend with ilvl minimums) Sundays, 8pm FuT Beer Run (Normal Antorus) Monday, 8pm Bob Evans (Normal Antorus - looking to establish roster) Wednesday, 3:30pm Normal ABT with Afternoon Delight Wednesday, 8pm Team GC Heroic Antorus Thursday, 3:30pm Afternoon Delight (Heroic Antorus) Friday, 8pm Pregame Raid (Normal Antorus) Friday, 10pm The Drunk Raid (fun random shenanigans) Friday and Saturday, 12am Team White Castle (heroic Antorus - looking to establish roster) Saturdays, 10pm Normal Antorus full clear (multiple groups) Here's some additional information: Progression raid application: Guild Rules: Don't be a douche-canoe. That's it. Discord: Website (includes our events calendar): My Discord ID: juniwolf#8948 My btag: juniwolf#1350Junistira8 Mar 9
Mar 9 WTB Knockoff Bling and Everliving Spore Just like the titles says, I am looking to buy these two rare pets. Knockoff Blingtron - 150k Everliving Spore - 250k Would love the assist. Can reach me in game on this toon or realid @ qtonduty#1120.Kentonn1 Mar 9
Mar 8 [H] Abomination - Recruiting dps <Abomination> is a new raiding and pvp guild on Bleeding Hollow. We formed as a reroll guild at the beginning of February and are now at the point that we are recruiting more people interested in raiding and pvping with us. We have a tight nit officer core that have each been playing for an average of 10 years, some for as long vanilla. We are gaining more raiders every day as our rerolls hit 110 and gear up but would like to fill in a couple gaps in our roster. We are looking to start in Normal Antorus and quickly work our way through to heroic. Our raid times will be: Tuesday and Thursday 9-11pm EST What we are looking for: Ranged and Melee DPS 1 Healer (prefer Druid or Pally) We will also consider any applicants interested in raiding or pvping with us. If interested contact one of our officers listed below: Jtheshocker#1731 Indy#11556 Somebeach#1249 Chrexis#1588 Or join our discord here: Mar 8
Mar 8 961 SPriest 2/11M LFG Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a lower progression Mythic guild or even just a weekly clears heroic guild that works better with my schedule. Below are my Warcraft logs for my SPriest I also have two alts a 955 Elemental Shaman and a 952 Unholy DK My current schedule (Pacific Time) is as follows: Monday: 8PM- Whenever Tuesday: 8PM- Whenever Wednesday: 8PM-Whenever Thursday: 8PM- Whenever I would be more then willing to play on either of the toons listed above. If you have any questions please feel free to add me on @ bardrevolver#1441 Thanks!Mêmes2 Mar 8
Mar 8 LFG that raids earlier Any guilds raiding from 8-10PM server?Wrexis1 Mar 8
Mar 7 <Resolute> [H] 2 Night Raid Guild LFM <Resolute> 6/11 Heroic We are a strong PvE focused guild that has been together since Emerald Nightmare where we were able to clear Mythic. We only raid two nights a week and are looking for more players that would like to join us to progress and join not just a guild but a small community that likes to do everything in game possible together. Raid Shedule: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:45 to 10:30 server. Our current needs: Warrior- Arms Priest- Shadow Druid- Boomy All players are more than welcome to PM for more info. Please contact if you are interested or have any questions: Tuurgan#1640, Dailybeatins#1860 and Jeff#1745Tuurgan2 Mar 7
Mar 7 11H<Filthy Casuals>Tue/Thu Mythic Roster <Filthy Casuals> 11/11H ABT 9/9H ToS Recruiting more to fill our ranks for push into Mythic Antorus. See below to find what we're looking for. Laid back raids with experienced and knowledgeable players. We are very adult oriented; most of us being in our late 20-30's. Real life sometimes has to come first; we understand that. Throughout the week we do alot of Mythic+ and pvp and old raids or tmog runs. We log all of our raids and offer help to all of our members. We raid three times a week currently Tues and Thurs (Heroic) and an optional Normal Antorus on Fridays at 2200 st. Tmog runs on Sundays! What we expect of our raiders: -Be on time or let someone know you will be late/missing. This does not mean find a dungeon pug 30 minutes before raid. -Come prepared. This means any food/flask/runes** you might need as well as having proper enchants and gems on your gear! **Feasts will be provided on most fights. As well as Vantus runes if a progression fight. -Have a good attitude and show willingness to work with others. Take direction well and criticism if directed toward you. -75 Artifact traits is not required but a large plus. -Discord and access to microphone. Communication is key in progression. We do not allow "small talk" during boss pulls. We currently have high priority on the following: Healers: Paladin Shaman DPS: Warlock - Destruction or Affliction Shadow Priest Hunter - BM or MM Boomkin Mage - Fire or Frost Death Knight Tank: Currently all spots are filled. Still taking OS Tanks Voice chat Discord - Mandatory Contact Feyelyne#1276Fleshyheals4 Mar 7
Mar 7 9/11M 973 Tank/Dps Druid LF Guild I am in search of a guild with similar progression in need of any of the 3 specs. I am looking to raid any day of the week 8-12 est. I am currently on Bleeding Hollow Horde side.. If you would like to know more of my previous tier progression or look at my logs you can reach me through bnet. Monkybizz#1985Lohnwulf0 Mar 7
Mar 7 (H) 6/11M <Conviction> LF Healers,tanks,dps We're looking to bolster our roster up to 25 raiders to ensure we can be more flexible while raiding. Currently opening spots for healers, a tank , and most melee dps classes. Exceptional ranged will also be considered but we're a little ranged heavy at the moment. We raid 2 days a week on Sundays ( 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST) and Tuesdays (5:30 PM - 8:30PM PST) for 7 hours total. We also use the loot council system to distribute loot where it's the biggest upgrade or BiS consisting of the officers + 2 rotating raiders who have shown that they participate within the guild. We pride ourselves in having a relaxed raiding environment that shifts into focus when it comes to progression having achieved a lot of progress despite only having 7 hours per week to raid. A lot of the raiders in the guild used to do 3-4 day raid grinds but due to the stress that involves and sometimes lack of progress have decided to go to a different guild that can still push Mythics. That guild is <Conviction> and if you feel like this is a good fit for you feel free to add me on ( redrobin3#1532 ) and leave a post below so i know which character you are. Try to include the following in your post. *Raid experience this Tier *Recent raid logs *Reason for joining the guild Thanks for taking the time to read and GL on your search for a guild.Redxrobin1 Mar 7
Mar 6 967 Rogue Looking for mythic guild. Whisper me in game or reply below with information. Mar 6
Mar 6 Selling Heroic Antorus content and M+ <Omnipotent Psychosis> is a 6/11 Mythic raiding guild selling Heroic AtBT content. Mythic +15 - 150k 960+ loot from weekly chest, artifact skin, and any loot that drops from the chest of the run will be traded to you Sign up on the google doc at the bottom of the page to schedule a run! Raids: 11/11H personal loot – 700k 11/11H Master Loot – 1.5 Mil (all respective loot to your class i.e. leather and plate, will be given to you; rings, trinkets, neck will be rolled for if there are other carries, otherwise given to you) Argus only - 250k 4) Tier Bosses - prices vary pending which bosses (click "other" on spreadsheet) 5) Pay PER BOSS - prices vary pending which bosses (click "other" on spreadsheet) *Killing Argus comes automatically with Achievement – Ahead of the Power Curve: Argus the Unmaker, Violet Spellwing flying mount, and a chance at Pantheon Legendary trinkets. When: Tues / Weds / Sun 845pm EST (Server). However, we can discuss different days / times if those are not suited for you. How to sign up: you can fill out the google doc posted below and we will contact you asap! My contact info in case you have any clarifying questions: bubbleosevin#1157 Btag **As soon as a day and time is negotiated, a 20% non-refundable up-front payment will be made. It only becomes refundable if the raid needs to reschedule at which point we will refund and give a discount for a later time. The rest will be given in increments of 20% throughout the raid (for full clears). First at the start, then every 3rd boss for a total of 100% after Coven.Bubbleototem0 Mar 6
Mar 6 952 Hpal looking for heroic guild Hello, Recent transfer to BH, looking for a home here. I main an Hpal (952, 77 traits, 4/11H) and I'm looking for a spot on a heroic raid team. I have been raiding since ToGC in wrath, and have played all roles in progression at one point or another so I bring a good amount of experience to the table. Fell in love with the Hpal when I was going through new classes at the SoO drought and have been maining it since. I can raid any two days Sunday-Friday from 830pm to 12am EST (2am on weekends) Btag: Badfish#11397Zandaheals1 Mar 6
Mar 5 <Graphic Violence> 5/11M LF Resto Shaman Raiding guild for over 6 years, laid back and tight-knit group focused on clearing content with no drama at a fair pace. We love to joke around with each other so if you are easily offended we aren't the guild for you. Looking for like minded individuals who want to progress in a relaxed environment. Currently looking for a Resto Shaman for an immediate raid spot Raid times/Attendance: Tuesdays/Wednesdays: 9PM-12AM EST *Optional Mondays: 9PM-12AM EST *Mondays subject to change to mandatory depending on progression and/or want of raid group. As with any raiding guild Attendance is of the utmost importance, that being said we understand that real life takes priority. All we ask is that you tell someone in advance if you're going to be late or a no-show. Repeated no-shows or tardiness without notice will result in removal from raid team. Loot: We are pretty laid back with loot, as our members aren't loot wh0res. Mainly use personal loot or if using master looter simple highest roll wins though sometimes depending on the piece we give to the person who needs it the most. Loot method open to change if majority of group feel we need another system. Outside of raid: We have a group(s) that regularly do mythic+ Active Discord/community, many of our members play different games together If any of this interests you or you have questions please add me on Bnet or Discord for more info: Bnet: YoungSandwch#1248 Discord: Jarvis#7286Jarvisrider3 Mar 5
Mar 5 Mal’ganis [H] <Astral> 5/11M recruiting all <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 5/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must. Expectations Positive attitude 90% attendance Exceptional knowledge of your class Flexibility Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start 945+ IL 75+ Artifact Traits 11/11H Antorus Previous mythic experience is a plus! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment All positions currently available! Contact us Discord Faliss#1097 BNet Faliss#1982Faliss1 Mar 5
Mar 5 966 5/11m warrior 966 warrior Looking for mythic progression on 2 night per week schedule. As a guild we recently moved to Arthas and the guild has broken up. Looking to stay horde. Will only consider similar or higher progression. My logs prior to transfer: Pocket#11551Mursemayhem3 Mar 5
Mar 4 <OP>6/11M; 830-1200 EST LF healer and DPS <Omnipotent Psychosis> is currently recruiting for the following: RAID TIMES: Mandatory: Fri/Sat 830-1200 EST Optional: Tues/Weds normal/heroic clear 830-1200 EST CURRENT NEEDS: Healers: MW monk Hpaladin DPS: Havoc DH Elemental Balance Hunter Warrior Apply at:!AdVRz5pzjG or send a Btag request to an officer below For more information refer to 955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience. Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you. If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet. Hellfroste#1365 -Guild Master Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer Alezaurora#1625 BnetBubbleototem3 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H]<Hott Drinks> 1/11M LF RPDS/Heal Heya, we're a laid back guild looking to put a lot of work towards mythic progression. We raid on Bleeding Hollow, from 8-11PM EST. We're looking for healers and RDPS to round out a Mythic progression roster. Ideally, you're 950+ and have good parses. We play a lot of other games together and tend to !@#$ talk a lot, but we focus during our raids. If this interests you, contact me on my Bnet: Chronostasis#1748Chronostasis0 Mar 4
Mar 3 <RuM> 5/11M - T/Th 8-11pm - LF 1 Healer 1 DPS <RuM> is an 18+ semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for players who are geared and skilled enough to make a deep push into Mythic Antorus. We are a fun, friendly, welcoming guild that likes to get the most out of raid time. We don't talk over our raid leader, we don't screw around too much on main raid nights, and we come prepared. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8 -11pm server-time (EST). EPGP, Discord, DBM/Bigwigs and Weakauras are required. EP and GP have been reset for this raid tier. We do and optional Heroic runs on Wednesdays. - So if you are someone who can play their class at a high level, has a positive attitude, and is ready to kick !@# in Antorus, please contact our raid leader Cayre - Xardion#1688 or me - VOldis#1809. --We are looking for 1 healer (non Pal) and two ranged dps!-- We're also happy to have anyone who regularly plays M+ and can fill-in as needed. - I just want to add that I have been in RuM since the opening of ToS, and it has been a blast. Everyone gets along. We have fun improving every week. No one $%^-*es about who got what loot. We almost always pull within minutes of raid start. We all get our mythic + done together, and we have a couple people that like to push keys to 20+. I can't recommend it enough. Thank you!Voldish15 Mar 3
Mar 3 [H] <Onyx Sun> recruiting all <Onyx Sun> Is a recently formed guild that is looking for all roles. We plan to work on progression raiding as our team gets filled, as well as PvP and other fun events. We do not have raid dates set yet, and this can be discussed further. If you have any questions, or would like to join us as we grow, feel free to send a whisper to any member of the guild or to Laphloredos#1942 || Rath#1344Alyus0 Mar 3
Mar 2 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold6 Mar 2
Mar 1 [H]-Former end game arms warrior LFG I was a former hardcore raider back in cata and beginning of mists until my guild disbanded and I stopped playing competitively. Just started back up 3 weeks ago (was ilvl 700 something and now 930 with 2 legendary). Background: Joined a guild on the Kil'jaeden server when cata was current and progressed with them to end up with 8/8H before they nerfed the !@#$ out of it. I ended up holding sub top 50 world rankings (for warrior class) in multiple encounters for that tier. I regularly was on par with and or surpassed the rogues with legendaries in our guild. I'll link a couple videos bellow. Then mists came out and we progressed through MV and was 5/6H within the first few weeks but the guild ended up falling apart when the gm and officers left to join a guild that was already downing emperor on heroic. After that I just stopped raiding other than pugs once in a while.Koszilla2 Mar 1
Feb 28 LF GUILD returning hpally looking for 11/11 heroic guild. will be available weeknights from 6pm est-1200pm est and on weekends will come pre paired to raid and slay larger scale internet bears, and not stand in fire. add me on bnet if your interested Wrinklychud#1872 cheersNobubblena5 Feb 28
Feb 28 Looking for guild 964 raid / 968 mythic+ Mistweaver Jimkata 963 Balance Knockmuck 947 Demon Hunter Jimiah slew of other alts I have healed since Wrath, currently working on tanking with the DH and Monk. I can heal on the monk and druid but also dps on both as well just as good. Looking for a solid mythic+ team, a consistent 11/11 Heroic weekly clear. I don't mind helping with mythic if it is needed but not my real desire but I have the skill to do it for sure. noobtesting#1565 if you want to contact meJimiah4 Feb 28
Feb 28 Recruiting <Bleeding Hollow> <Raven Lords> Is rebuilding fo Antorus and BFA focused on PVE/PVP Looking for all raid rolls. All are welcome, this is a mature and fun guild. Raids will be held weekly 7:30-11:00pm est aiming for mythic progression. Pst for more info (we have cake)Soulblînd0 Feb 28