Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Feb 12 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex166 Feb 12
Feb 1 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415466365 Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8vTSxid2U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleAjYRLSRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0RpSS75EM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqrvwQ6iF0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3CMOHaKEo Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse290 Feb 1
1h 896 Resto Druid LF guild progressing in M NH I was 4/7 M EN before my pervious guild started to fall apart. I have previous experience in M HFC and am currently looking for a new raiding team to progress through M NH and beyond. I have 46 traits in resto along with 35 in bear and boomkin. I am available most nights except for mondays and Wednesday nights until ~9PM server. Let me know if I'd be a good fit to your Mythic raiding team. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2183243/11/#metric=hps -NuggetNuggetfang1 1h
2h [H]Rival-3/10M - LF Tank US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM Eastern (server) About Us: Rival is a 2 day a week end-game progression guild focused on clearing mythic raids while they're still current. We are looking to build upon our strong core of players. Even though schedules no longer allow many of us to devout 40+ hours a week to raiding, our goal is to be one of the best 2 day/week raiding guilds. Raid slots are based on encounter needs. With access to all specs we recommend that you are familiar with all aspects of your class though we will NEVER ask you raid as a spec you are not 100% confident with playing. Ideal applicants maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is funny/serious and active; theory crafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. As we enter Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting the following classes/spec to round out our Mythic CORE roster but not limited to: -Tanks (High) -rDPS (High) -Druid Resto/offspec (Medium) -All exceptional Players (High) Because we are a 2 day a week guild we exercise discipline and we focus on efficiency to ensure both our personal and team goals are met yet we realize at the end of the day we're all playing a video game. BNet: Nophobia#1502 B1lly#1808Nopho6 2h
3h ✨Internet Champions - 1/10M - LF Heals/Ranged <Internet Champions> is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Website: http://www.internetchampions.org Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. Classes/Roles we're looking for Healers We're looking for a 5th healer to join our healing team. This would be a core healing position, with the intention of rotating everyone for Mythic progression. In a perfect world it would be a Resto Druid, but we'd consider any healer class that wants to be part of our healing team. Ranged We're looking for a Mage, Warlock or Shadow Priest. What our Guild can offer: * Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. * Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. * No Asshats We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content. For more information or how to apply. Apply at our website (www.internetchampions.org) Or contact with any questions Gig#1661 or Cinnaa#1561Gigs90 3h
5h Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for Sale The title says it all. Let's have some offers!Dumbbanker4 5h
9h [Heroic Thu/Sun Clears][8:30p Start] <SCH> <SCH> Street Corner Horde We've been an established raiding guild since 2005 (11+ years!). We originated on the Gorefiend server, and migrated to here on Bleeding Hollow several years ago. I'm the original founder, and I take pride in supporting self-driven people - especially those under our guild tag. <- Which is what we want. We're looking to start what we call heroic raiding group on our off progression raid days, and we expect to make full clears in a couple hours or less when it comes to the latest raiding content. We're looking for main raiders to join under our wing with the following ambitions in mind: Casuals just wanting to do heroics. Future progression raiding candidates. ALT building for progression raiding. Our heroic raids will be lead by our mythic raiders, and we do what's fair for everyone involved. Check out our guild policy manual (GPM) for our loot policy. Our raiding mentality is about having fun, however, we have no time for lazy, selfish, ignorant or complacent people. With the above in mind... You a former mainstay raider that just wants to get your weekly fix/urge of raiding? Do you desire to do some mainstay bread and butter raids? Come check us out and join under our wing. Start your future with us by visiting the following link/guide: http://www.schguild.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5695 Thank you, Roameo.Roameo4 9h
9h 890 DK and 864 Hunter LF Mythic Hey there! We have both played on Thrall for the longest time so hopefully we can find a cool guild on this server, we looking for a raiding guild that looks to progress Mythic Nighthold and do some Mythic+ dungeons. We have both killed up to 8/10 Heroic with our former guild, I was a holy pally with this guild, and I killed 11/13 HFC last expansion. We have raided pretty high up in Final Fantasy 14 and Wildstar so we know what to expect from a Mythic guild. We can raid all the weekdays Mon-Thurs, and some Fridays. Comment or add my Battletag PittaPatta#1647Pittapatta3 9h
11h [A] <The Enclave> Is Recruiting! - 2/10M The Enclave is back in WoW and currently recruiting for Legion. We're looking for players of various skill levels who are interested in the following activities: * World PvP * Rated PvP * PvE Raiding Our guild does not focus on one activity exclusively instead we offer our members a variety of ways to progress their characters. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining a PvP or PvE guild. You're joining a community that has been around since 1998 and a guild that has played WoW since launch and is still the oldest guild still left on Bleeding Hollow. This stability and organization is something very few other guilds can offer. (PROOF OF CREATION DATE: http://i.imgur.com/XlGhvK9.png) Requirements TeamSpeak 3 » TS3 is our VOIP of choice. Level 90 And Above » In today's WoW world there is very little reason not to be level 90 since you can get a "free" one from purchasing WoD or by paying for a boost. Good Attitude » I'll take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude. You can always teach a bad player how to be good but you can't teach a rat how to not be a rat. Thick Skin » Our guild is very politically incorrect and we do not censor people's opinions, bad jokes or comical retardation. If you can't handle profanity or adult subjects you would be better suited in another guild. About The Enclave is a gaming organization that has been in existence since 1998. Since then we have played and succeeded in a multitude of games. From PlanetSide to World of Warcraft The Enclave has left it's mark and is either loved or hated by the communities we've been a part of. Leadership strives to keep TE competitive yet fun. Drama is squashed out and never given a chance to cause harm. Despite the fact that we're a serious guild we do not force members to raid or PvP if they do not want to since we understand that not every members joins for the same experience. We do our best to meet the expectations of all members and all that we ask for in return is dedication and that you do your best. Goals Victory » Our motivation stems from an unrelenting desire to dominate. Our enemies immediately recognize the true opposition. It’s always us. Legacy » Over a decade has passed since our inception. Even with the strain of time we remain an active, ambitious community. The foundation of our strength lies within our collaborative efforts. We seek to achieve excellence because at the end of the day The Enclave strives to do more than simply play the game, but to be a part of its legacy. To be honored by tales that will carry on long after us. To be immortalized in the history of the game. Growth » No guild survives without recruits. We actively seek like-minded players who have and share the same drives and desires as us. We do our best to ensure new recruits fit in and become core members. Fun » Despite how serious this all may sound, our primary focus is always to have fun. This is a game, and we realize that. Having an ire of professionalism does not mean we sacrifice the core of why we do what we do. If we're not having fun, there's no point to any of this.Horrigan103 11h
13h 7/7M 3/3H 9/10H GUILD LFM [H] Bleeding-Hollow <Victorious> is a raiding guild that has been around since Cata. We are looking to finish filling out our raid roster for Mythic Nighthold progression! Right now we have open recruitment for heals and DPS. Actively seeking: Hpally Warlock Warrior DPS Frost DK Resto Shaman Holy and/or Disc Priest But any and all exceptional raiders will be considered. We are always looking for quality players. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10N + 9/10H Raid schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:45-12pm server (EST) We also typically run an optional farm/alt run Sunday and/or Monday evenings at 8:15pm server (EST) We expect anyone interested in a raid slot to: - Be prepared to show up to all three main raid nights during the week. - Bring a positive team first attitude; it takes a team not an individual. - Be prepared: the obvious consumable raid buffs as well as studying boss fights beforehand. - Class knowledge: you should know what logs are and how to critique yourself. - Have a mic and the ability to use it. We always aim to maintain a 25 player raid roster to account for absences and encounter specific needs. That means not everyone can be in for every progression kill but you will be brought in for subsequent kills if you demonstrate you can perform. Loot is handled through loot council. We communicate through discord; a working mic is required. If interested you can post here or message me or any of our other officers: - Ethereaelle - Elvenblossom#1880 - GM - Kaelorei (Vandreigan#1872) - Officer/RL - Lyndryx (Lyndryx#1130) - Officer - Kungfuso - (Firechomp#1142)- = Recruitment Officer Thanks!Ethereaelle11 13h
16h @Zimdrovic Yo dawg. I was going to leave you be once the huntard jumped in but hey, I guess you just wanted to die. Sorry for slapping you around.Northrice16 16h
17h [H] <Sweet Love Under Tyranny> Recruiting! <Sweet Love Under Tyranny> is a 2-night a week progression raiding guild ideal for the competent/above average player seeking a casual raiding schedule. Our guild is mostly composed of full-time students, workers and parents who enjoy the game and clearing content but can no longer dedicate excessive time to the game. Quick History: Started at the beginning of WoD Ahead of the Curve for each WoD raid, including AOTC Archimonde pre-valor upgrade nerf Guild "Glory of the Draenor" Raider (Gorestrider Gronnling mount) prior to the release of Hellfire Citadel Guild "Glory of the Hellfire Raider" (Infernal Direwolf mount) Quick Facts: We try to maintain a roster of 22-24 core raiders Our attendance requirement is 75% (we understand life happens) The median age of our raid team and guild is roughly mid 20's Our guild is mostly East Coast players with a couple Canadians.. Eh! Current Progression: 7/7H Emerald Nightmare AOTC (Pre-7.1) 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor AOTC 7/10H Nighthold Important stuff: Our guild raids Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm-12am(midnight) EST/ServertimeWe are currently recruiting a... Holy Priest (Shadow Offspec) Hunter Mage Boomkin Shadow PriestWe are ALWAYS willing to train and gear up like-minded players who show an effort to improve and are reliable! We'd love to answer any questions! Contact (Mognet)ElloRingo#1732 (Eichiel)Eich#1416 (Blesshu)Chadbud#1298 Here are some bonus past recruitment videos! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMjapKXonc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxOnI4U3tPk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcH8gsa5TBcMognet1 17h
19h (H) LAST ATTEMPT 10/10 H 1/10 M Are you interested in raiding up to 80 hours a week to push progression content? No? Neither are we. Are you looking to spend months trying to down the first Mythic boss? No? Neither are we. Are you interested in working hard with 19 other ambitious players to down the hardest content available; IE, Cutting Edge in a timely but efficient manner? Yeah, we are too. <Last Attempt> 10/10H and 1/10M is currently recruiting for our core Mythic progression team. If you're interested in hearing about our accolades and achievements, you're out of luck, because we have none. Although we as a guild are relatively new, our current goals and aspirations are to progress at a level of top-tier guilds. Currently, our recruitment priority: (Exceptional players, no matter what class/spec, will ALWAYS be considered.) Healers Resto Shaman Range DPS Mage - Any Spec Hunter - Ranged Melee DPS DK - Frost Pally - Ret Warrior - Arms or Fury Our Raid Days/Times are: Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) If you want to become a member of our team, please add one of the following officers on Bnet and send us a message. We will respond as soon as possible. We're looking forward to raiding with you! Contact info: Scymas#1375 (Recruitment) Jinxed#1459 (GM) Tnknspnk#1582 Epicletdown#1366 Aventus#11613 Sooperknova#1642Maceinface0 19h
19h [H] <Last Attempt> 1/10M - Recruiting Are you interested in raiding up to 80 hours a week to push progression content? No? Neither are we. Are you looking to spend months trying to down the first Mythic boss? No? Neither are we. Are you interested in working hard with 19 other ambitious players to down the hardest content available; IE, Cutting Edge in a timely but efficient manner? Yeah, we are too. <Last Attempt> 1/10M is currently recruiting for our core Mythic progression team. If you're interested in hearing about our accolades and achievements, you're out of luck, because we have none. Although we as a guild are relatively new, our current goals and aspirations are to progress at a level of top-tier guilds. Currently, our recruitment priority: (Exceptional players, no matter what class/spec, will ALWAYS be considered.) Tanks (Exceptional tanks will be considered. Tank positions are currently closed.) Healers Resto Shaman Range DPS Mage - Any Spec Hunter - Ranged (Very high) Warlock - Any Spec (Very high) Priest - Shadow (Very high) Druid - Boomkin Melee DPS (Very High Priority) DK - Frost Pally - Ret (Very high) Our Raid Days/Times are: Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) If you want to become a member of our team, please add one of the following officers on Bnet and send us a message. We will respond as soon as possible. We're looking forward to raiding with you! Contact info: Scymas#1375 (Recruitment) Jinxed#1459 (GM) Epicletdown#1366 Aventus#11613 Sooperknova#1642Scymas6 19h
21h new players any fellow noobs wanna level up/learn the game together?Greenfrenzy2 21h
23h ~7/7M 2/3M 1/10M Tilted Halos Recruiting~ Guild: <Tilted Halos> Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Website: www.tiltedhaloswow.com Stream: twitch.tv/celheals Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 2/3 Mythic ToV 10/10 Heroic NH 1/10 Mythic NH Raid Times: We currently raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 12:00am EST. Loot: Looting is done by a loot council made up of the officer core. Special items such as Mounts, Patterns and pets are given priority to officers and Veteran raiders to ensure they retain within the guild. Recruitment Needs: We always actively recruit so please feel free to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below! Shadow Priest Warlock Hunter Elemental Shaman Resto Sham/MW Monk/Resto Druid Prot Pally Interested in joining Tilted Halos? We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in mumble and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We are much more than just a guild, we are a gaming community. We also play other games such as Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL, and Hearthstone as some examples. We are also LGBT and female friendly. We ask everyone to apply to the guild, but if more information is needed, Add us in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos raid team, we thank you for your time and interest. Cel#1893 - Guild Leader Blewper#1244- Recruiting Officer Jade#12824- Recruiting OfficerCeleenia36 23h
1d <The Deceived>7/10H 1015-130am EST <The Deceived> 7/10H Raid times- Tues Wed 1015-130am and gearing Sunday runs We are a active late night guild looking to branch out and find active players for the Nighthold raid. We actively run mythic+ groups, And actively pug raids on off nights to farm legendaries\ap. We are looking for people to have fun with in all aspects of the game. If you have a more hardcore mindset on limited time, youll fit right in! Looking for all members raiders\members to have a good time. Current needs (all encouraged to apply) Mele-Med Enh Sham, Ret, Warrior, WW ranged-High Spriest, Lock, Mage, Ele sham Heals-High Priority Tanks-low Offspecs are welcome all members are encouraged to apply. Feel free to send me a tell if interested. Filaso#1162 or DeeJ#1147Filasosan1 1d
1d PelicanLords is Recruiting for our core raid! New guild with a geared core looking to pick up a couple healers and a hand full of dps to move into heroic Nighthold and eventually mythic. 860 ILVL MINVable0 1d
1d <Turks Heros> PVP Guild Recruitment <Turks Heros> PVP Guild Recruitment Horde RBG/PVP Guild looking for more active players. Mainly Seeking Warlock/Boomy/MW for our second core RBG team. But will accept others that are active with XP. We currently run 3 days a week . Looking to help fill the roster so we can run more days a week. For The HordeTurkeÿ1 1d
1d [H] Enervate PvP Recruiting for RBGs and more <Enervate> is a newly formed guild on Bleeding Hollow that is looking to get the most out of the PvP aspects of World of Warcraft. We transferred from Sargeras [A] and decided to tryout the horde faction for a fresh change of pace. We have achieved 2k+ Ratings in RBGs and in 3v3 Arenas throughout our history. Our goal with the guild is to have a small community that enjoys the same aspects of PvP that we do. We enjoy doing RBGs, any form of Arenas, and any battleground that isn’t a 40 man battleground. We aren’t looking to have a large guild here, we prefer a smaller group of people that like to have a great time, but also are looking to push Rating in RBGs and Arenas. Message Acezie or Lilplebtard if you are interested in joining. Keep in mind that we are newly formed, and this is a guild that is going to take some work to get going, but if you enjoy PvP and like to have a good time in doing so, then give us a try and check us out.Acezie2 1d
1d [Science] is recruiting! 8/10H Science is currently 10/10N and 7/10H and looking for solid, mature players to focus on reaching Mythic Nighthold. Raids are all listed in server time and take place on Friday and Saturdays with regular M+ being ran during the week. Currently we are in high need of rDPS, off tanks and a single healer to even out our core 20 man raid team team, while still looking to pick up main tanks, healers and DPS for M+ groups during the week. Please feel free to add me if you have any questions that aren't answered here. FourTwenty#1653 Raid Times: Fri: 9-12 Sat: 9-12Expectations: 875+ ilvl Use DBM / BigWiggs Don't stand in fire? Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Be Gem'd / Enchanted Betrayerer0 1d
1d [Science] is recruiting! 7/10H Science is currently 10/10N and 7/10H and looking for solid, mature players to focus on reaching Mythic Nighthold. Raids are all listed in server time and take place on Friday and Saturdays with regular M+ being ran during the week. Currently we are in high need of rDPS, off tanks and a single healer to even out our core 20 man raid team team, while still looking to pick up main tanks, healers and DPS for M+ groups during the week. Please feel free to add me if you have any questions that aren't answered here. FourTwenty#1653 Raid Times: Fri: 9-12 Sat: 9-12Expectations: 875+ ilvl Use DBM / BigWiggs Don't stand in fire? Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Be Gem'd / Enchanted Betrayerer3 1d
1d Looking for RGB Team I am looking for an active RGB guild with a open position for a MW Monk. I am willing to tryout. I know what I am doing, I know my macros, I know my positioning, I just need a tryout to prove my worth for the team. Add me Einstein#11209Mistbehaving0 1d
1d 110 Mage & Fiancee looking guild Hello all. Me and my fiancee are looking for a guild. I'm a 110 mage who has played on and off since BC. Hardcore PvE in BC/WotLK. Haven't played hardcore since. Just got back into game about a month ago and got my fiancee to start. She has a level 65ish mage (I'm leveling a paladin with her). I also have a 100 priest I'll probably be transferring over. I might be down to get into raiding and some PvP. She will mainly probably just play with me and do transmoging and stuff. Looking for a friendly active guild to hang out with, preferably mature people. Play times are usually 7pm EST - 11pm EST M-F and weekends vary but can play whenever most weekends.Saurown2 1d
1d <Hide the Pickle> 3/10 M Recruitement <Hide the Pickle> is a mythic progression guild, currently 3/10M in Nighthold (7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV). We are actively recruiting exceptional raiders to further push mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 PM EST. We pride ourselves on sustaining an enjoyable raid environment with our raiders. That being said, when it comes time to progress, we buckle down and do our jobs. Nothing is more enjoyable than killing bosses and getting those sweet purplez! Melee DPS Priority: Frost Death Knight Retribution Paladin Warrior (Fury/Arms) Havoc Demon Hunter Ranged DPS Priority: Elemental Shaman Boomkin Affliction/Demonology Warlock Arcane/Fire Mage If you or anyone you know would like to setup an interview for recruitment, please contact me on my battle tag. Comokni#1683Comokni2 1d
1d [H] Adaptatión 7-10pm est. T/W/Th Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH experienced leadership & core(9/10H on 2nd raid week) we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are preparing for Nighthold Mythic as our main goal, we are 16 strong raiders and looking for 7 more for an optimal Raid Core (+3-4 Extra for raid balance/backup purposes) At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged Tanks Paladin/Warrior/Guardian Melee Windwalker (Brewmaster OS) Warrior Ret PaladinRanged Shadow Priest Mage WarlockHealers Hpal/Rdruid/Rsham---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674> Sharaxor <Hanzo#15810>Careme4 1d
2d [H]Section One LF Tank. DPS Section One Is recuiting For our push Into Mythic NightHold! Progression: 9/10 Heroic NH, 5/7 Mythic EN Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thu @ 8-11pm EST Current Needs: Tank: Of the skilled sorts Heals: Resto shaman DPS: Boomkin, S.priest, Warlock, Hunter, Demon Hunter, Death Knight Preferred: 880+ w/35+ traits in Main Spec Weapon All classes and players will always be considered as our raid slots are competitive! Who We Are: A Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow, "Serious Raiding with a Casual Schedule". We feel you don't need to raid 5 nights a week to clear all content, you simply need to raid the right way. Hardcore mentality, with a casual schedule to maintain a healthy raid/life balance. Our Mission: To clear all difficulty levels of all End Game PVE content, as quickly and efficiently as possible, while having fun together! What we are looking for: Have at least a modicum of intelligence. Be able to fully understand each boss' mechanics. Have at least a basic grasp on the math behind your chosen main to ensure you're making smart choices. We are looking for people that have the ability and desire to fully commit to a raid team. This includes keeping up attendance, being willing to put that extra effort in at the beginning of tier to gear more quickly, researching fights ahead of raid time, etc. Loot System: We use a Loot Council <RCLoot Counsel Add on Req> system on our progression raids. All main spec loot is handed out by officer decision based on a number of things. Attendance, time in guild, skill, recent performance, amount of loot recently received, and extent of upgrade are all things that are considered, though not necessarily in that order, when deciding who will receive loot. Please understand that our loot system is designed to do two things. One, ensure smooth guild progression over individual progression. Two, reward our best players for their dedication to this guild. Leadership Contacts: Officer --- Deadmes (vegeta#1231) Officer --- Fakechow (blueleroy#1789) Guild leader --- Krazdord (Reizvoll#1433)Hevwick1 2d
2d [H] The Bad Mama Jamas 3/7M 3/3H 6/10H We are The Bad Mama Jamas – a recently transferred Guild. 3/7 M – 3/3 H – 6/10 H Needs: Raiding: Holy Pally - Restro Druid - Restro Shaman - Frost DK - Boomkin - BM & MM Hunter - Fire Mage - MW Monk - Holy Pally - 2 Shadow Priest - Outlaw Rogue - Ele & En Shaman - Arms Warrior - AF & Demo Warlock PvP: Anyone Interested Casual Members Always Welcomed. We are looking to build a community. We want anyone who would like to join us. We want serious players as well. We want to recruit Dedicated Raiders, Hardcore PvPers, Mythic+ Key Pushers, or even the casual member. We want you to be able to log-in and be able to find members to run any sort of content you’re interested in. We want everyone to have fun, but we want to be serious when it comes to progression. If you are a casual player, no problem. If you just want to log in and talk with the guild as you run your dungeons or LFR. That’s perfectly fine with us, because if you ever decide to become a raider all you have to do is apply for a position on the team and see if you make the cut. PvP is a huge interest for many of our currently standing members. If you are a PvP junkie who’d like to teach a few things and assemble a Rated group, by all means, please apply. Besides Progression Raiders, one of our biggest recruitment priorities are Mythic+ Runners – They benefit the raid just as much as the raid itself. We need members who enjoy running carry groups to farm AP, pushing keys, and completing weekly 15+ keys. This guild is for everyone, but we take progression seriously. We are a laid back group of individuals, we don’t have many chat restrictions within the guild itself. We don’t censor our members, but please be respectful to other members because we are quite diverse. If you are easily offended, you may not fit into our guild. With all that said, if you are interested in the guild for any reason. Please apply using the link below. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game, or reply to this thread. Beblitz#1605 - Baebopp - Recruitment Officer Monkybizz#1985 - Lohnhoof - Raid Leader Rockky#1369 - Carregorn - Guild Master www.thebjms.guildlaunch.comCarregorn1 2d
2d <Caustic> –7/7M EN 10/10 H NH <Caustic> – Bleeding Hollow Horde 1/10 M NH -- 7/7 Mythic EN -- 3/3 H TOV http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Caustic Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7-10 eastern. We are a group of mostly BC and WOTLK raiders who took a break from the game during the last couple of expansions. We are always looking to recruit exceptional players who have a high expectations attendance, preparation, and performance from their fellow raiders. Caustic is recruiting to sustain a healthy rotation of 23 raiders for per boss necessities. If you are the type of player who shows up prepared, doesn't stand in fire, and is willing to laugh you will find Caustic to be a great place to spend your raid nights. Please feel free to add my Battle-tag Peau#1757 or message me in game. Thanks, PeauPeau3 2d
2d 2/10 M 1/3 M LFM FOR NIGHTHOLD Mythic progression guild looking for a few reliable, progression oriented players to join our raid team. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/DaFunk for current progress. We Are asking that applicants have a minimum of 40 points into their weapon and are working on getting to 45 points MINIMUM for mythic progression. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:15pm - 12:30am Est Current Vacancies: Elemental shaman, Warlock, Hunter One Melee spot available for an exceptional applicant. Heals: Disc priest, Monk. As always, exceptional players of every class are always welcome and encouraged to contact one of our officers if you are interested in joining. All core raids spots are competitive, and as such, we expect the highest level of play from all of our raiders. Casuals and PVPers are always welcome! About Us: <DaFunk> began at the launch of Warlords of Draenor, and was formed from like minded individuals from across the game that had a desire to create a fun yet progressive gaming environment; which is something we pride ourselves on. We use a Teamspeak server for raids, and while we do encourage raiders to share their thoughts using voice-chat, we run tight raids and prefer clean, quick pulls. What we're Looking For: - A Stable Internet Connection - Complete and accurate knowledge of all raid-viable specs for your class - Usage of the best consumables available to your class on progression fights - A mature and respectful approach to gaming - Ability to learn quickly - Ability to adapt to a changing environment - Ability to play multiple roles and excel at them - Always be open to constructive criticism - Our Mandatory Addons are DBM / BigWigs, GTFO, Tell Me When and Weakauras, please ensure you have them. We respect our members' opinions and consider ourselves a round table guild, everyone's thoughts and opinions matter. That being said, we are an adult guild focused on progression. As adults, we approach raiding with a sense of humor in the spirit of friendly competition, and ask only that you be able to do the same. In addition we are not in the business of recruiting bench raiders or backups, every raider will be rotated in for farm content. If you have any other questions, or are interested, you can send a BTag invite to: Fiyah#1423, Pmunkey#1888 , Broking#1888Fiyahh8 2d
2d [Oh Yum Yeah] 9/10H NH - NEED RANGED DPS IMMEDIATE RAID SPOTS AVAILABLE! Join our discord: https://discord.gg/3tKdjua <Oh Yum Yeah> is currently recruiting all classes to join our core raiding team. Currently 9/10H NH, with Gul'dan at 6%. Mythic progression in the immediate future. WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR OUR MYTHIC ROSTER: - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Spriest - Ele Shaman - WW Monk - DK About Us: We are a TWO DAY A WEEK, 6 HOUR/WEEK guild. We progress a bit slower through mythic but leave time for real life. If you are looking to go hardcore, but have limited time, we are the perfect fit. Raid Times: Tue/Wed 9:15pm to 12:30am EST server time. Please join our discord if interested: https://discord.gg/3tKdjua You can also contact me in game @ Lionoh#1981Commodore2 2d
2d [H] 9/10 H Recruiting Fri/Sat 8:30-12:00 EST Raid Times: Friday / Saturday 8:30-12:00 P.M. EST Alt Runs / Normal Mode Thursday 8:30-12:00 P.M EST (Non-Mandatory) ^Though highly recommended^ The guild is laid back with an active base of players. However, when it comes to weekend raiding, we look for pristine attendance, quality game play and eagerness to progress. Eventually we will push into mythic progression, as we did in the Emerald Nightmare. Loot Distribution: Loot Council (Addon Usage Required) Communication: Discord Voice Chat We are recruiting the following for our raid team: (880+) Rogue: Assassination / Subtlety Hunter: Beast Mastery / Marksmanship Warrior: Fury / Arms Paladin: Retribution / Holy Druid: Balance / Restoration Priests: Holy / Disc (WE DEMAND TRIBUTE FOR DISC, PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY) Deathknight: Frost / Unholy Demon Hunter: Havoc Check out our website: https://opsychosis.com/ If interested add my battle tag Fireboar#1984 (((PART-TIME RAIDING SCUM NEED NOT APPLY)))Stoneboar4 2d
2d [H]<The Saviors> Casual Raiding Guild LFM Hello! <The Saviors> is a newly created guild on Bleeding Hollow that is recruiting all players to begin progression raiding into Nighthold. Our guild is perfect for new comers that are trying to get into raiding for the first time or veteran players that are looking for a chilled fun group to hang out with. We use Discord and plan to raid Tu/Th/S from 9-12 EST (ST) but are flexible to meet others needs as the guild grows larger. Our leaders are experienced up to 5/10 H NH and are always open to running Mythic+ keystones to help gear up guildies during the week. In our guild, we also promote a community that is open to playing games other than WoW. We play titles such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Tabletop Simulator, and many others and would love to have more people tag along! Recently we have even been promoting to do Pokemon Showdown tournaments Monday nights that's free to play and a lot of fun! Feel free to message Ocelot#1421 or Dreager#1663 for more information!Ocelòt0 2d
2d [H] Maximum Effort - LF Non Raiders Our Progression Raid Group is currently full, but we are still recruiting for a variety of other organized and unorganized groups. If you are interested in one of the below options and would like to join or would like more information, feel free to contact us in game! Pipology (Guild Master) - Pipology#1845 Sharrq (Co-Guild Master) - Sharrq#1244 Additional info about the guild can be found at http://maxeffortguild.org Social Members Not interested in any organized group content but are looking for a social active guild to join? We typically have people online most of the day as well as an active Discord Server. If you are only looking for the social aspect of the game, we should be able to provide what you are looking for! Mythic+ Dungeon Groups Not interested in raiding? Thats fine! We have plenty of people looking to do Mythic+ Dungeon Groups throughout the day and week, and we could always use more! This is a good option for those that arent interested in raiding regularly, but would still like to do some group content throughout the week. Normal Nighthold Alt Run In addition to Social Members and Mythic+ Dungeon Groups, we also run a Normal Nighthold Alt run on Saturdays starting at 8:30EST. This is open to anyone in the guild. Organized PvP We dont currently have an Organized PvP Group or night set up, but if you are passionate about PvP and would like to put one together for us, we would love to have you. This is something we will gladly support you on, but none of our officers are very passionate about PvP so we never managed to get a group together. Or if you love PvP, but dont want to lead a weekly group, you can still join and do some battlegrounds and arenas with whoever is online. If you are interested in any of those groups, contact us for an invite or for more information!Sharrq4 2d
3d [H] 2/10M Guild Recruiting R DPS <Politically Incorrect> is now recruiting for Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for 2 DPS to round out our team. We use Loot Council as a form of loot distribution that is made up of the raid leader, 2 officers, and 2 regular raiders. Current Progression: 2/10M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold 3/3H Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Raid Times: Tuesday 9:30pm-12:00am EST Wednesday 9:30pm-12:00am EST Thursday (OPTIONAL HEROIC FARM) 9:30pm-12:00am EST Priority: Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Arcane Mage Beast Mastery Hunter If interested, please have logs ready to present on your behalf. Please contact one of the following! Criv2016#1559 - Raid Leader FiddlesMcgee#1504 - Recruitment OfficerDecalage2 3d
3d <JustTheTip> 1/10M R>DPS Hello fellow raiders of Bleeding Hollow. Justthetip is 6/7M 3/3H 10/10H 1/10M mythic raiding team. We consist of multiple former top US raiders that raced during SoO. We are a semi hardcore tight knit environment that have been raiding together for over 10 years. We raid on a relaxed schedule now of 7.5 hours a week, T/W/Sun 9-11:30pm ST. We want all raiders to enjoy their playtime. However due to our limited schedule, we expect everyone to put up their A game and not waste anybody's time. What we are looking for? We are open to all DPS/Healers beside Dks/Hunters However we have priority on certain classes, DPS: Warlock,Warrior, Retribution Healers: Shaman/Hpriest If your spec was not listed, feel free to apply anyways because we are always actively recruiting for better players. How is gear distributed? We use Rclootcouncil. This method seems to be the most fair and easy way to distribute loot. Each week we have 3 officers and 2 randomly selected raider to be the loot council. We use 2 randomly selected raiders because we believe in transparency and fairness in loot distribution. So we do not get accused of playing favorites. Our main focus: As any raiding guild in this game, our main focus is progression. Being able to defeat the hardest bosses is our main goal. With our current group we should've been easily 7/7 for Emerald nightmare, however we lacked the needed number of players for mythic. Once we acquired our set of 20 players toward the end of the tier, we blasted through EN from start to finish in about 2-3 weeks. There were no bosses that exceeded 35 attempts on mythic. Sadly, we were not able to down Xavius, as we only had one hour left to the tier in our raid time. This time around, we will be moving at a more competitive rate, and in hope to join the race on our server. Oh yeah, did I mention that we provide flasks,potions,enchants and gems for our certified raiders? :') If any of this seems compelling to you please send me a btag invite at wusteak#11461,Tallac#1184, Salsa1207, or message me in game @ Yeezi, or our fellow GM/Officers Salsa, Tygrwood, Doodlepriest and callat.Yeezi12 3d
3d H <Unity> 10/10H NH Need more for mythic! <Unity> - Bleeding Hollow US is looking for a few full time raiders to push into Mythic NightHold. We are currently 5/7M EN. 3/3H ToV and 10/10H NH. Our raids times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30 EST. We have been around since the beginning of WotLK and are a very friendly and laid back raiding guild, but our main focus is progress into the current raid tier. We run Mythic+ throughout the week and can always be found hanging out in our guild Discord. We are in need of the following specs/classes 1 Tank 1 Healer A couple DPS Feel free to check out our website at http://unity-bh.enjin.com/ We would prefer everyone to be 875+ if possible for our Heroic/Mythic raid group. If not that's okay. We have no problem helping you run Mythic+/Heroic EN to get you there. Logs are required. Please PM me or any of our Officers in game or on here if interested! Weaslemasta#1803Weaslemasta104 3d
3d <Whimsy> Recruiting RDPS for Heroic NH Currently, we are looking for ranged DPS for our Heroic progression. Raid nights run 4 hours on Wednesdays and Mondays from 21:00 server time to 01:00 server time. Whisper Teabear or myself in game for more information.Chadaro0 3d
3d [H] <Methodical> 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M M/T/TH LFM! Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below. Information: Guild: Methodical Creation: 2013 Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde VoIP: Discord Raids: Raid Progression: 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 1/10 M NH Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P) Benefits: Spirit Cauldrons Potion Program Extensive Raid Repairs Recruitment: Those that are low we are not in need of but will trial, those medium and high are in need! demon (hunter) medium druid (restoration) medium monk (dd) high paladin (retribution) high priest (dd) high warlock high rogue medium If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. Contact Info: Merkshow#1993 (GM) Sappora#1724 (Recruitment) Franny#1457 (Officer) Borlax#1380 (Officer)Soppora38 3d
3d [H] <Rocks Do Float> Late Night Guild LF DPS [H] <Rocks Do Float> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H Late Night LF DPS/Versatile players <Rocks Do Float> is a late-night guild looking to expand our raiding roster for Nighthold. We have a solid core of raiders that enjoy playing together and progressing through difficult content while maintaining a laid-back, friendly environment. In addition to the serious progression, we maintain raids on farm content for alts and new members to prepare them for real fights, as well as regular mythic+ runs. For potential raiders, we are looking for players with a strong grasp on their class and boss mechanics, ability to learn and listen, and motivation to prepare for raids with consumables. Discord is a must, as is a good attitude and an interest in working as part of a team. All new raiders will be run as a trial first to make sure they are a good fit for the raiding team. Specifically, we are looking for solid DPS, ideally that have viable tank/healer off-specs for progression fights to round out our team, but are willing to consider all skilled players, as well as PVPers and casuals looking for a fun and enjoyable guild. About <Rocks Do Float>: Progression raids: Thursday & Saturday, 10:30PM–2:00AM EST Farm content raids (attendance not required, alts welcome): Tuesday 10:30PM–2:00AM EST Progression: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 N Nighthold, 9/10 H Nighthold 800 level JC, Enchanters, Alchemist, Cooking willing to craft for you. If you are interested in joining or learning more, contact: GM: Thatguyright (Thisguyright#1422) Officer: Nakali (xPoH#1321) Officer: Zooeys (jonasher#11755)Zooeys4 3d
4d H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps & rogue Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 4d
4d [H] <Bloodline Legacy> (7/10H) LF Heals/DPS Hello, all! <Bloodline Legacy> (7/10H) is currently recruiting to fill out our progression raiding team. We raid Tues/Thu at 8:30-11:30 PM. We are currently actively seeking healers/DPS, but are open to all talented players. We are a small, close-knit raiding group that have all been playing WoW since it's inception. With the advent of flex-raiding we have found that the ideal composition for heroic raiding is 15-25 people, while we are currently sitting at 13 active raiders. As such, we are looking for mature and talented raiders to help fill out our roster. While we are really hoping for raiders that are already geared and ready to step into progression raiding, we are open to help gear players on non-progression content. Please contact me (Rastik#1244) if you are interested. Thanks and have a nice day!Rastik1 4d
4d [H]Rival-1/10M - LF rDPS/Tank US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM Eastern (server) About Us: Rival is a 2 day a week end-game progression guild focused on clearing mythic raids while they're still current. We are looking to build upon our strong core of players. Even though schedules no longer allow many of us to devout 40+ hours a week to raiding, our goal is to be one of the best 2 day/week raiding guilds. Raid slots are based on encounter needs. With access to all specs we recommend that you are familiar with all aspects of your class though we will NEVER ask you raid as a spec you are not 100% confident with playing. Ideal applicants maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is funny/serious and active; theory crafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected. As we enter Mythic Progression we are currently recruiting the following classes/spec to round out our Mythic CORE roster but not limited to: -Tanks (High) -rDPS (High) -Druid Resto/offspec (Medium) -All exceptional Players (High) Because we are a 2 day a week guild we exercise discipline and we focus on efficiency to ensure both our personal and team goals are met yet we realize at the end of the day we're all playing a video game. BNet: Nophobia#1502 B1lly#1808Nopho3 4d
4d [H]<Last Exile> 7/10 H LF Skilled DPS Hey all, Last Exile is a fairly new guild. We are about 3 weeks old now and almost have a full core roster for Heroic. We've had to pug some spots but our current guild progression is 7/10 H and our raid lead has AOTC Guldan. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30 to 11:30 ST. We're considering adding another raid night in order to get more progression done on Mythic but that is still to be determined. We're looking for players that are always striving to improve and min/max their dps/heals. Core spots are competitive and under-performing players will be replaced. We have a fair amount of melee DPS already and would prefer ranged DPS but melee will be taken into consideration if interested. We're also looking for a fourth healer who is preferably a disc priest, resto sham or holy pally. We use RC Loot Council to distribute loot during raids and the loot council consists of the raid lead, two officers and two core raiders that will be rotated weekly. This is to ensure that the loot council is transparent and loot is being handled fairly and effectively. Our guild website is Lastexile.enjin.com. If you're interested apply on our website or feel free to add any of the following people on battle net to get more info and ask any questions. We look forward to hearing from you! Netsyphen#11853 IGN: Riotzyn -Raid Leader Kriyu#1820 IGN: Fazers -Officer Decisive#1886 IGN: Scil -Officer Deathownzzz#1463 IGN: Azax-OfficerFazers12 4d
4d Lootworks Bleeding Hollow Recruitment Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Raid Times: 9:00pm-12:00am EST - Tuesday & Thursday Progression: Heroic Nighthold About the Guild: Lootworks is a progression minded raiding guild. Players are expected to have a solid understanding of their class OR to be willing to ask for help and a willingness to grow. Previous raid experience is not required, we are welcoming to new raiders that have a solid attitude and show promise. Our current players have a mix of experience ranging from those starting wow in the past 7 months to players who have been playing since Vanilla. The few hours we have a week for raiding is expected to run well. We prepare beforehand for these progression nights, and everyone wants to move forward and accomplish something great. This means that raiders are expected to bring a team oriented attitude, and consumables. The guild can help provide the latter, if you bring extra of the former. Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+ and Karazhan. We have a discord channel and have fun conversation. What we are looking for: We are looking for consistent players who are looking for a stable raid environment, who fall under the following roles: Range DPS/Melee DPS Tank Any one else feel free to apply. How to reach us: You can contact us through whisper or btag: Syal - Kettch#1365 Aziraphaele - HipsterHypoc#1309Aziraphaele1 4d
4d [H] 9/10H Bad Dot Com (12-3AM on T/TH) ...Loosebutt34 4d
4d [H] 3/3H - 6/10H - LF DPS&Heals We are The Bad Mama Jamas – a recently transferred Guild. Progression: 3/3 H – 6/10 H Raid Times: M/Tue/Fri 830-1130 ST Minimum Requirements to Raid: 875 iLv - 35 Traits in Mainspec Raiding Needs: - Ranged DPS - Priority: (Locks & S.Priest) - Healers - Priority: (Resto Shaman & Resto Druid) PvP: - All Welcomed Casual Members Always Welcomed. Guild Information Below. We are looking to build a community, let me make that clear first and foremost. We want anyone who would like to join us. We want serious players as well. We want to recruit Dedicated Raiders, Hardcore PvPers, Mythic+ Key Pushers, or even the casual member. We want you to be able to log-in and be able to find members to run any sort of content you’re interested in. We want everyone to have fun, but we want to be serious when it comes to progression. We have made the decision to transfer to a larger realm to increase our chances of recruiting dedicated, like minded individuals. We decided to faction change since the majority of our base community were originally Horde at one time and decided to return out of preference. We are looking for members to push previous Mythic content as well as future. We are currently behind due to lack of players and need more members to fill our Mythic Raid team. We’d like to recruit a full team of 30-members to pull from to ensure proper comps for progression. When we recruit enough members we are going to immediately jump back into Mythic content, form Rated Battleground groups, arrange Mythic+ key groups, and assemble some Arena comps. If you are a casual player, no problem. If you just want to log in and talk with the guild as you run your dungeons or LFR. That’s perfectly fine with us, because if you ever decide to become a raider all you have to do is apply for a position on the team and see if you make the cut. PvP is a huge interest for many of our currently standing members. If you are a PvP junkie who’d like to teach a few things and assemble a Rated group, by all means, please apply. Besides Progression Raiders, one of our biggest recruitment priorities are Mythic+ Runners – They benefit the raid just as much as the raid itself. We need members who enjoy running carry groups to farm AP, pushing keys, and completing weekly 15+ keys. This guild is for everyone, but we take progression seriously. We are a laid back group of individuals, we don’t have many chat restrictions within the guild itself. We don’t censor our members, but please be respectful to other members because we are quite diverse. If you are easily offended, you may not fit into our guild. With all that said, if you are interested in the guild for any reason. Please apply using the link below. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game, or reply to this thread. Beblitz#1605 - Baebopp - Guild Officer Monkybizz#1985 - Lohnhoof - Raid Leader Rockky#1369 - Carregorn - Guildmaster www.thebjms.guildlaunch.comBaebopp0 4d
4d LFM MYTHIC SKORP ON SUNDAY <Unity > has a few available spots for our Mythic progression run on Sunday from 8:30-11:30p EST. This is progression and we will be looking for players who know/will research the M Skorpyron Fight, show promising logs, and will stick through the entire duration of Sunday's raid time. NEEDS: 1 TANK 2 HEALERS 3 DPS If you are interested in joining Sunday, contact us either by mail or whisper for calendar invite: Bearing#1125, Slayer6407#1842, Weaslemasta#1803 We have a few openings in the guild if anyone would like a permanent raid home, and leverage this event as a trial.Bearing6 4d
5d 2/10 M, 10/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H LFM! <The Alternative> - Bleeding Hollow - Horde is recruiting! thealtern.enjin.com/apply Raid Times: Tuesday: 9 to midnight EST Thursday: 9 to midnight EST Currently Recruiting: 1 non shaman heals All exceptional applicants should apply regardless of current needs What we expect from you: We’re looking for players that consistently strive to improve their performance. We expect everyone to make our scheduled raid times. If you are unable to attend a raid, you must notify the officers and post on our forums as soon as possible. Respect is earned, not given. Excessive outbursts of rage will not be tolerated. What you can expect from us: The best will be in for progression. As a progression oriented guild, it is necessary that we optimally structure and set up our roster for each encounter. Loot is distributed by a loot council and based around the severity of the upgrade, total raid benefit, attendance, and quality of play from recipients. How you can join: thealtern.enjin.com/apply Megg#1385 RL/GMXanblastbody8 5d