Bleeding Hollow

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Mar 13 Bleeding Hollow PvP Guilds Welcome to the Bleeding Hollow PvP Guild List! A comprehensive guide to PvP focused Guilds on Bleeding Hollow [US]. Presented by Seanna and Zulex. This guide features a quick rundown of Guilds for both factions, Alliance and Horde. Basic information about each Guild can be provided here for community members and prospective guildmates to see! Any Guild wishing to get their name on this list or adjust information featured about their Guild can have their GuildMaster/Officers post below and/or contact either Seanna[A] or Zulex[H] in game. Updates to the list will be often. Thanks for reading, we’ll see you on the field! edit: Stickied 7/29/15! In no particular order, the Guilds are as follows:Zulex168 Mar 13
Feb 1 FAQ: Bleeding Hollow Transfers This is purely to swap over the FAQs, I take no credit for the majority of the post I'm posting as I only updated it from the old one (That was made during Cata) ****UPDATED COPY FOR THE STICKY**** Bleeding Hollow Streams! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415466365 Check these videos if you're here for the world pvp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8vTSxid2U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleAjYRLSRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0RpSS75EM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqrvwQ6iF0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3CMOHaKEo Sup boyfriends, so I decided that if I combined the three FAQs here, we’d have a better chance at getting it sticked. Then when people ask a question about the server, we can be giant jerks and say “read the stickies noob.” I mostly just copied stuff over from the other FAQs, but I finished the sections that Paddywack left blank, as well as some brief proof reading/editing. Please sticky this and keep it bumped, so we don’t have to have multiple threads/FAQs, as that can sometimes be less helpful than not having a FAQ at all. Anyway, enjoy. --Disclaimer: Most of this FAQ came from Paddywack, Tablez and Ikyteu, so thanks to them. I will update if things become irrelevant, or if the bleeding hollowians deem something need to be added. So due to word recently getting out that our server is big money pimpin’ for PvP, we’ve had a lot of transfers recently for both horde and alliance. This is great, and is helping our PvP community grow even bigger than it already is. If you are one of these transplants from a dead realm, I’m sure you have questions just like the rest of them. This FAQ aims to satisfy those concerns. If you are a dragonslaying PvE fanatic, have no fear, there are plenty of people willing to smash AI with you all day! Table of contents ============= 1a) Server Information 1b) Horde - to - Alliance ratio 1c) How to transfer and cost of transferring 1d) Will I like this server? 2) End-Game Content (PvE) 2a) PvE Progression: Server Rank in the US 2b) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Alliance 2c) Top 5 10/25-man Raiding Guilds on Horde 2d) General Loot Rules for Alliance 2e) General Loot Rules for Horde 3) PvP 3a) World PvP 3b) Arena PvP 3c) Battleground PvP 3d) Rated Battleground PvP 3e) Guilds that PvP (Horde and Alliance) 3f) Ongoing Bleeding Hollow Tournaments 4) Role Playing 5) Server Economy 5a) Alliance 5b) Horde 5c) Collectors and Neutral Auction HousePulse290 Feb 1
3h 904 Lock LF Late Night 904 Warlock (Demonology) lf Late night raiding guild. McAlison#1894Brewska15 3h
5h <Pound Town> Guild Recruitment <Pound Town> 10/10 Heroic 1/10 mythic looking to solidify roster for mythic progression Recruitment needs All DPS 1 Resto shaman We will help gear newcomers to mythic levels so they can progress with us! Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 pm Tuesdays are optional but encouraged heroic clears. Whisper Richardlarge#1393 for any questions and check out our website Poundtownguild.comMingemonsoon9 5h
6h [H]<Omnipotent Psychosis> 3/10M Fri/Sat https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=115&v=2c-JaWGVmVg ALL SKILLED PLAYERS NEED APPLY Raid Times: Mythic Progression / Heroic Farm -- Friday / Saturday 8:30-12:00 P.M. EST Alt Gearing Normal NH Smash Wednesdays -- 8:30-12:00 P.M EST (Not Mandatory but recommended for possible future class changing and main spec legendaries / AP farming) <Omnipotent Psychosis> is a progression focused guild, built on a solid core with a casual Friday mentality; spicy memes included. We have an active player base from all levels of game play from previous expansions. We carry a light weekend raid schedule that provides our active players the ability to push mythic +10 dungeons, and any other content your heart may desire (including off night raid pugging if you missed it during raid time) However, when it comes to weekend raiding, expect to compete we're looking for driven players when they are online not necessarily the amount of time. We look for consistent attendance since we look to carry a heavier raid roster to accommodate raid progression and class availability. Quality game play and an eagerness to progress are essential. We are looking for people that at least have a basic understanding of their class and open to criticism; you will find a helpful wealth of knowledge in guild either specifically on your class or where to look. We are hoping to find people geared for heroic farming and mythic progression; even better to have an offspec closely geared or an alt character that might possibly soak up the last few pieces it needs in an alt run to be more prepared for ToS; versatility. We don't want to sit people but we also do want to progress. Don't let this esquisse fool you; we chop it up all day long. Come shoot the schiz; while we down some schiz. Loot Distribution: Loot Council (Addon Usage Required) Communication: Discord Voice Chat and Facebook Group Chat ALL SKILLED PLAYERS NEED APPLY We are recruiting the following for our raid team: (890+) Priority Chart: {H} High Priority {M} Medium Priority {L} Low Priority Death Knight -- Frost {M} / Unholy {M} / Blood {L} Demon Hunter -- Havoc {H} / Vengeance {L} Druid -- Balance {H} / Feral {M} / Guardian {L} / Resto {L} Hunter -- Survival {M} / Marksman {L} / Beast Master {L} Mage -- Arcane {L} / Fire {L} / Frost {L} Monk -- Brew Master {M} / Mist Weaver {L} / Windwalker {L} Paladin -- Retribution {H} / Protection {L} / Holy {L} Priest -- Shadow {M} / Disc {L} / Holy {L} Rogue -- Subtlety {M} / Assassination {M} / Outlaw {M} Shaman -- Enhancement {M} / Elemental {L} / Resto {L} Warlock -- Affliction {L} / Demonology {L} / Destruction {L} Warrior -- Protection {L} / Fury {L} / Arms {L} Check out our website: https://www.opsychosis.com/ If interested or have any questions add any of the following battle tags: Virtuous#1462 (GM) Zrunner33#1785 (Recruiting Officer) Marada#1742 (Recruiting Officer) Phunkmunk#1729(Gopher)Schiz4 6h
11h Cash Me In Dal, How Bow Dah? This Tuesday at 10 pm we'll be doing cross faction and in faction duels on one of the floating rocks of Dalaran. If you can't fly chya boy has dat sandstone so it's all good. Drop a pst to the Din at 9:55 pm server time for an invite. Put your money where your mouth is, rat fink alliance.Helladin3 11h
16h [H] 3/10M Bad Dot Com (12-3AM on T/TH) ...Loosebutt50 16h
19h [H] <Trap> Mythic Progress. W-F-M 6-9pm EST <Trap> is recruiting experienced raiders looking for a "Semi-Hardcore" Raid environment. Along side our core team we are looking for a couple casual "Bench " Players, with the idea that if openings come up a spot will arise for the taking. Trialing in is as simple as messaging a council member for a quick and painless DISCORD interview. Very structured and organized guild that's just over all looking for more friends in the same mind set! Big plans for legion as far as Mythic + Progress, Casual PvP events, Weekend Alt Raids, and just the day to day grind. Current Progression *Emerald Nightmare* 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic [Aotc] 7/7 Mythic *Trail of Valor* 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic [Aotc] *Nighthold* 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic [Aotc] *Stocked Guild Bank with raid materials *Repairs *Voice chat-Discord *Group of Experienced/Mature Leads (Council) *Guild Radio Station *Guild Facebook If interested please get in contact with on of our leads to schedule a Discord interview. Trix#1170-Trix (Guild Master) Dktorres#1597-Kanorexia (Raid Lead)(Main Tank) First step: Check out our Rules/Expectations for raiders #Trap Core Raid Rules# #1. We are here to progress and have fun, be prepared for the night and ready to raid. #2. BE PREPARED FOR RAID. * Food, Flask, Etc *Fully Optimized (Gem'd/Chanted/Upgraded) *Be ready to go the full raid time #3. Loot will be handed out Via Loot Council (Mythic Only). Depending on content, the council will decide where all gear goes with 3 grading factors. *Attendance *Biggest Upgrade *Group Progress (to strengthen weak spots) Do Not Be Upset over council the gear goes to specific places for a reason, Trust in your council! #4. Must Maintain a 85%+ attendance score or spot will be up for grabs. Give the earliest notice for an absence it affects you percentage. #5. STUDY YOUR TOONS! KNOW YOUR CLASS WEAKNESS AND STRENGTHS! BE THE BEST OF YOUR CLASS! #6. Mandatory Addons *Weak Auras *Exorsus Raid Tools *Deadly Boss Mods *Details! Damage Meter *Discord-Phone App + Desktop App #7. Be competitive but not rude to your fellow raiders, we are all adults. Have fun but be mature and remember we are all friends here. #8. Council Held to 100% of all rules! #Currently in search of: Plenty so please contact an officer! +Bench Casuals #RAID TIMES WEDNESDAY: 6-9 EsT FRIDAY: 6-9 EsT MONDAY: 6-9 EsT ***Rules only apply to Core Raid Team*** During interview bring your questions and Concerns. ***DEAR CASUALS...WE ACCEPT YOU TOO :)****Nephylm229 19h
1d (H)<Cursed Crusade> 10/10H LF DPS and HEALER Guild: Cursed Crusade Realm: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Loot System: Personal/Master loot /roll Raid Times Tues/wed-9:30-11:30 pm server Cursed Crusade is a close knit group of players that enjoy our weekly raid runs and mythic+ runs. Currently looking to expand our roster for ToS. Recruitment: Tank Mythic+ Tank Heals Pally Shaman DPS Ranged for more information add one of the players below: MajorCope#1787 Trydant#1820Holyea3 1d
1d <The Alternative> 2 day Mythic 3/10 M NH <The Alternative> - Bleeding Hollow - Horde thealtern.enjin.com/apply Raid Times: Tuesday: 9 to midnight EST Thursday: 9 to midnight EST Currently Recruiting: 1 resto druid, mw monk, or skilled disc priest Non shaman DPS All exceptional applicants apply regardless of current needs! What we expect from you: We’re looking for players that consistently strive to improve their performance. We expect everyone to make our scheduled raid times. If you are unable to attend a raid, you must notify the officers and post on our forums as soon as possible. Respect is earned, not given. Excessive outbursts of rage will not be tolerated. What you can expect from us: The best will be in for progression. As a progression oriented guild, it is necessary that we optimally structure and set up our roster for each encounter. Loot is distributed by a loot council and based around the severity of the upgrade, total raid benefit, attendance, and quality of play from recipients. How you can join: Send any one of the listed people a message to get our discord information for an interview/trial. Megg#1385 RL/GM Xanblastbody - Bleeding Hollow (in game) Triliem - Bleeding Hollow (in game)Xanblastbody5 1d
1d A stroll through the graveyard What do you guys even do on this realm anymore now that all the cool people left? PS: Don't get too excited I'm not coming back to WoW, PvP still looks butchered. I'm Just liquidating all my WoW assets and donating them to war efforts on new frontiers.Blom10 1d
1d [H] Group of 5 Mythic Raiders LF Guild My friends and I are currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild to continue Mythic NH progression and in the future, ToS Mythic progression, as our current guild has dissolved. Our group of 5 is currently Spriest(But would prefer to play my MM hunter), Mage, Rogue, Holy Priest, and Resto druid or Resto Shaman, all around 905 ilvl. Our current progression together is 3/10 Mythic with 1 of us being 5/10M since February. We have all been a part of top tier raiding guilds at some point in our wow careers and are really looking to push content together. We're looking for a guild with similar progression on a 2 night raiding schedule with raids starting around 8-9pm EST. We all would prefer to get core raiding spots, but we understand that with a 5 person group this isn't likely in a guild that is already established but we are all willing to rotate in and out of the bench depending on a fights needs or loot needs (for farm content). A link of our logs: Spriest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22888063/latest/ expect similar performance on my hunter, although i do not have any logs for it. Holy Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053804/latest/#metric=hps Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22903521/latest/ Resto Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053811/latest/#metric=hps Mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053773/latest/ If interested reach out to us through real ID: EGbrendon#1845 Papapark#1464 Hobbes#1213 ThanksTreeznuttz1 1d
1d Pogs Anonymous [3/10M] T / Thr 7pm - 10pm LFM Greetings! Pogs Anonymous is a newer guild on the server looking for more members to fill our mythic ranks. Who we are: -We are a very loyal and competitive group of players who transferred from a west coast server in order to continue progression. Ultimately, our main goal is to have a good time and push new content. We raid two nights a week, for 3 hours at a time, and as such we are somewhere between a casual and a hardcore guild. With that said, we still expect you to come raid ready, and ready to roll. Come with food, flasks, tomes, and epic mogs. Raid Times: (Mythic progression) Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm Eastern or server time. Thursday: 7pm - 10pm Eastern or server time. Optional Raid Times: Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm Eastern or server time. Sunday: 7pm - 10pm Eastern or server time. What we need: Tanks: Closed Healers: 1 Spot - Holy / Disc priest or Resto Shaman preferred. Flex healer to dps is high priority. DPS: Ranged DPS is preferred, however, we will consider all worthy applicants. If you want to have a good time AND get stuff done, then you should definitly apply. Please add a BTAG below or comment to get the ball rolling. Verlust#1310 Soami#11155Veridank11 1d
1d 4/10M - Tues / Thurs 830-11 EST <Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow -Night Hold: 4/10M ( solid work on Spell Blade / Tich ) Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for the duration for NH and into Tomb. * Ranged Dps * Holy Paladin *MW Monk - Mele will be considered based on class - Loot: EPGP Days/Times: Tues, Thurs 830-11 EST if your looking for a well structured guild who is efficient with their time raiding and still has fun ! add my Btag Ataxius#11861Ataxius4 1d
1d <Last Attempt> 5/10M - Recruiting Last Attempt - Bleeding Hollow 5/10M [H] is recruiting players for our mythic progression roster. Ideal players are: - Active and competitive - Currently heroic or mythic raiding - Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play - Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance - Can show up on time for raids 3 days a week - Not dramatic and understand mythic progression is a grind - Working towards maxing their artifact weapon (not sitting on alts before/after raid) 895+ ilvl, 42+ artifact traits and a history of 40%+ parses in logs are a large plus. A bit about us: As a guild, we run weekly 10+ keys and provide full raid repairs. We have a stable raid team and players willing to put in work to progress. We have a core of raiders with prior Mythic experience and our goal is to progress through mythic content and earn cutting edge achievements. We have also done pulls on M Spellblade and soon M Tich. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Wednesday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Thursday (9-12:30 ST or EST)(8-11:30 CST)(6-9:30 PST) Our priority needs are: Top Priority: Any-spec Mage * Marksman or Beast-Master Hunter * Retribution Paladin* Havoc Demon-Hunter * Mid Priority: Any-spec Warlock * Shadow Priest ~ Enhancement Shaman ~ Low Priority: All other dps Not Needed: Tanks - Any Healers - Any ( * Represents higher priority. ~ Represents lower priority) All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. We always take our 20 BEST into Mythic progression. Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Contact info: Scymas#1375 (Recruitment) Jinxed#1459 (GM) Epicletdown#1366 Sooperknova#1642Scymas4 1d
1d [H][Science] is recruiting for Mythic! 10/10H Hello! Science⚗️is a weekend raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (US), with 10/10 Heroic Night Hold. We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking for solid, mature players to begin Mythic Nighthold progression. Raids are all listed in server time (EST) and our raids take place on Fridays and Saturdays with regular mythic + being ran in groups during the week. We are in high need of healers, Melee, and ranged DPS to even out our core 20-man roaster, while still looking to pick up some DPS, healers, and off-tanks for mythic + groups and to fill in when needed. Please feel free to add one of Science’s officers (FourTwenty#1653 or HueHefner#1709) if you have any questions that aren’t answered here and message one of us. Available Positions: DPS: Open(Priority melee) Healers: Open(Priority Resto Druid / Priests / Pally) Tanks: Open~(Off tanks needed for Mythic+ or to fill in for main tanks)Raid Times: Thursday: 7-9(Optional) Fri: 9-12 Sat: 9-12Expectations: 885+ ilvl Use DBM / BigWiggs Don't stand in fire? Show up on time with Flask/Food/Pots Be Gem'd / Enchanted Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation. Be ready and in Discord at raid timeBetrayerer48 1d
2d Wow veteran LF Home No longer raiding, but still active. Been playing since Vanilla. Raided BC-Cata full-time and could hit the right keys with the best of them. I still PVP and PVE as KWWY allows (Kids, Work, Wife, and Yard). Just looking for an active, friendly guild to call home. Feel free to message me in-game or drop response here. Will need to drop current guild (they all left) but don't want to lose my perks until I have a home :) Thanks!Trra5 2d
2d Sanctuary 3/10 Mythic Nighthold LF DPS/Tank Raid Nights - Tues Weds 9:00 - 12:00 PM Server Will consider any class but our highest needs are below. Mage Boomkin SPriest Demon Hunter Please add me if you interested and we can chat Battletag: Minogue#1578Minogua0 2d
2d (H) <Savagery> 2day Late night guild <Savagery> 3/10M NH 2day Late night raiding guild. Progression- Tues/Wed/Sun(alts) 1015pm-130am EST. A little about us, Savagery is a close knit guild that enjoys all aspects of Wow, diablo3, League, and many others. Are main focus is Wow and raiding. We also enjoy pvp, Tmog, Achievements, you name it. We are a recently new guild and all core members been here since day one. We just need a few consistent ranged/heals to be a steady Mythic guild. Our guild ilvl average is 900 equipped. If these times work for you and you have a Hardcore mindset on a casual schedule, this guild is perfect for you! All are encouraged to apply! Everyone is welcome. Current Needs MELE- Low Ret, Enh Sham RANGED- High Spriest, Lock, Mage, Ele sham HEALS- Med Lf all heals, If you have offspecs as well even better. TANKS-low M+ tanks and offspec tanks are welcome. Feel free to send us a tell if interested. Filaso#1162-GM titelftbrest#1907-Recruiting Officer teawhytho#1890-Recruiting Officer We look forward to meeting you!Lyssi16 2d
3d Boomkin 101 Twink BOE set FS boomkin (int/haste) leather set for 101 fs on bleeding hollow. 840 Samnoh's Exceptional Leggings +566 leech 855 Arthrog's Dethhamma +598 leech 840 Sameed's Vision Ring +349 leech (haste enchant) 940 Sentinel's Eternal Refuge (quick dawnlight x3) 840 Manvanah's Shifting Wristguards 845 Demar's Band of Amore +360 leech (haste enchant) 840 Cloak of Martayl Oceanstrider +318 (haste and speed enchant) 840 Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard +566 leech 840 Boughs of Archdruid Van-Yali +424 leech 845 Eyasu's Mulligan all that's missing is another trinket and the cloth headpiece. have gift of haste neck enchant and legion skinning for gloves. 2 million obo.Surf0 3d
3d [H] Taste My Axe [2/10M] [9-11:30PM, T/Th) TL:DR Version Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H Raid Times: 9:00PM - 11:30PM Raid Nights: Tuesdays & ThursdaysTaste My Axe is looking for competent raiders for our core team as we progress into Mythic content. We've been raiding together since early Mists of Pandaria, and we've always had decent success beating Mythic content. Most of us are online most nights (and some afternoons) and there is usually something being done as a guild. When do we raid? 2 days, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00PM - 11:30PM Eastern. Sunday nights are optional, where we sometimes push further progression or finish up farm content. What do we need? We could accommodate any class and non-tank spec at the moment. Rogue, Resto / Elemental Shaman, Windwalker Monk or Frost/Unholy Death Knight would make very welcome additions to our roster. Do you accept non-raiders? Yes! We have a number of players in guild who have raided with us in the past but no longer able to make the times, or simply don't want to push Mythic content. We hang out in Discord every night, there is always someone running dungeons, world quests or casual PvP - and sometimes a bit of Overwatch or Hearthstone too. Who to contact? Chazo#1701 is the guild master and raid leader. thedude#1329 is the recruitment officer. Useful Links Discord: https://discord.gg/Tx3fnv8 Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Taste+My+Axe Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/122066 Website: http://tastemyaxe.enjin.com/Kerrmit5 3d
3d <Bloodlines Legacy> (10/10H) LF Mythic Hello, all! <Bloodline Legacy> (10/10H) on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting to fill out our progression raiding team. We raid Tues/Thu/Sun at 8:30-11:30 PM (EST). We are currently actively seeking healers/DPS, but are open to all talented players. Looking To Break Into Mythic Raids. Looking for Pros at the game but in a more laid back role, no elitists, but with the goal of progression and clearing raids We are a small, close-knit raiding group that have all been playing WoW since it's inception. Most of us have been in top tier raiding guilds in past. With the advent of flex-raiding we have found that the ideal composition for heroic raiding is 20-30 people, while we are currently sitting at 15 active raiders. As such, we are looking for mature and talented raiders to help fill out our roster. While we are really hoping for raiders that are already geared and ready to step into progression raiding, we are open to help gear players on non-progression content. If you are a good fit for us, we would be willing to help you transfer to our server! We are looking for any exceptional DPS to join our team, but have a particular interest in: High Demand: Boomkin, Death Knight , Rogue , Hunter , Mage , WW Monk , Good Resto Druid Medium Demand: Exceptional Other DPS Please contact me (Ragex#1718) or reply to this post if you are interested. Thanks and have a nice day!Ragëx11 3d
3d [H] Professional Pirates Recruitment! 2/10M Hey there bleeding hollow! Our guild has been slowly bolstering our ranks to fill out a 20 man mythic group. Our current progression is 2/10 mythic Night Hold, 6/7 mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and every kill we have is on a safe farm status. At this point in time we have a pretty solid roster. Logs are ran each raid to ensure we can fine tune the group to either provide us a new kill, and also to be competitive with each other. Our guild and group in general is pretty laid back but we make the most of the time we set aside for raiding. Our progression nights fall on thursday/sunday 8pm-11pm est. Our first boss pull is around 8:15- 8:20. Tuesday night is set aside for alt drunk night. While most of us still run on our mains, we take this time to just have fun together and gear up new players or alts. Tuesday night is not a mandatory raid night and it does not count against you if you do not show up. We just take care of farm content and throw in a few mythic +. Thanks for taking the time to read the post, you can shoot me a whisper in game or reply here to get in touch with me. Battle Tag: Cyber#1134 -CyberCyberswag27 3d
3d <JustTheTip> 3/10M R>DPS AND HEALER Hello fellow raiders of Bleeding Hollow. Justthetip is 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H 3/10M mythic raiding team. We consist of multiple former top US raiders that raced during SoO. We are a semi hardcore tight knit environment that have been raiding together for over 10 years. We raid on a relaxed schedule now of 7.5 hours a week, T/W/Sun 9-11:30pm ST. We want all raiders to enjoy their playtime. However due to our limited schedule, we expect everyone to put up their A game and not waste anybody's time. What we are looking for? We are open to DPS/Healers beside DPS death knights However we have priority on certain classes, DPS: Mage,Boomkin,Warlock,Warrior, Retribution Healers: Hpriest If your spec was not listed, feel free to apply anyways because we are always actively recruiting for better players. How is gear distributed? We use Rclootcouncil. This method seems to be the most fair and easy way to distribute loot. Each week we have 3 officers and 2 randomly selected raider to be the loot council. We use 2 randomly selected raiders because we believe in transparency and fairness in loot distribution. So we do not get accused of playing favorites. Our main focus: As any raiding guild in this game, our main focus is progression. Being able to defeat the hardest bosses is our main goal. With our current group we should've been easily 7/7M for Emerald nightmare, however we lacked the needed number of players for mythic. Once we acquired our set of 20 players toward the end of the tier, we blasted through EN from start to finish in about 2-3 weeks. There were no bosses that exceeded 35 attempts on mythic. Sadly, we were not able to down Xavius, as we only had one hour left to the tier in our raid time. This time around, we will be moving at a more competitive rate, and in hope to join the race on our server. Oh yeah, did I mention that we provide flasks,potions,enchants and gems for our certified raiders? :') If any of this seems compelling to you please send me a btag invite at wusteak#11461,Tallac#1184, Salsa1207, or message me in game @ Yeezi, or our fellow GM/Officers Salsa, Tygrwood, Doodlepriest and callat.Yeezi26 3d
3d [H] Adaptatión 3/10M NH 7-10pm est. T/W/Th Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 3/10M NH & 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are aiming to clear as much of NH M as we can before Tomb of Sargeras comes out, and transitioning quickly into Tomb of Sargeras Mythic with a strong and established raid team At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time). ---Currently Seeking--- The Listing below is not limited to those class/specs only, we have a general idea of the raid composition we want and have room to adjust certain ratios Melee/Ranged Tanks Melee Warrior Windwalker Ranged Warlock/Mage/Hunter Boomkin Healers Resto Shaman or Mistweaver ---What we have to offer--- A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly. We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes. Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies ---What we expect of you--- Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord) Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics) Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth. Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage. Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters. Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition. Raiding experience & a Stable Connection For more information, feel free to contact one of us. Battle Tags Careme <Dcoy#1399> GM Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674> GM Volrath <Vollrath#1422> Recruitment OfficerCareme15 3d
4d [H] <GT> 7/7m 2/3m 7/10m Recruiting <GT> 7/7m 2/3m 7/10m located on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking to recruit most classes. Currently our roster is rather tight and therefor a high attendance rate is required. Our raid environment is laid back yet we know how to have fun in chat when the time is appropriate. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and as such expect our raiders to be prepared on raid nights consisting of making sure your schedule is clear and you come to raid with the appropriate flasks/food and runes if needed, especially progression. Our raid times are as such: Tuesday 10-1:00AM EST Wednesday 10-1:00AM EST Thursday 10-1:00AM EST Invites generally go out 15 minutes before 10PM. Current needs: Healers - Exceptional players. Tanks - None DPS - Most Classes - Rogues! Please message one of the following members for more information or to apply Dooflop#1873 - Me Trudyn#1665 Helios#1882Amerikä3 4d
4d (3/10M) 905+ LF Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild A group of friends (5) looking for a hardcore mythic raiding guild. We are currently 3/10M with our old guild and are looking for a home. Taliem (ret pally) - 909ilvl Tridun (prot pally) - 905ilvl Noraymor (demo lock) - 906ilvl Atomosk (frost dk) - 910ilvl Ulerr (holy/shadow priest) - 901ilvl PM me anytime or reply to post if interested. BigBrown#11192Taliem2 4d
5d 900 Resto Sham LF Mythic Progression Guild Title pretty much says it. Looking for 2-3 nights/week. Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday are the best nights for me. I can make Tuesdays, but only if it is a later start time (10pm EST or later). Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20364408/latest/#metric=hps Let me know if you are interested.Sanguinian1 5d
5d [H] Casually Addicted Casually Addicted - We are currently looking for players who both can perform well and can also mesh well with the team. This means that the ideal player: - Knows his/her class in and out. - Can perform to a level that is expected for the current content. - Is eager to push beyond heroic and eventually mythic - Has no problem attending our raid times. - Is able to communicate and engage with other guild members in and out of raids, whether only for fun or to work together through content. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:15-10:00pm EST with an all in vote to put in overtime. Wednesdays are optional and usually consist of what we consider "on farm" content. We don't actually care if people are not quite there yet, or not there at all, but if you want to be part of the raiding progression team and need to bring your character up to par in terms of gear/skill/ect. If you expect to be on the progression side of things you'll be expected to show up for progression nights. We have a no bull!@#$ attitude during boss fights and if you aren't pulling your weight we have no problem filling your spot with a PUG until you get where you need to be. With that said, we will be more than happy to carry you through what we consider "on farm" content and help you with your class. If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class. Recruitment needs are as followed but not limited to. Exceptional players still should apply. Tanks *Open Healers *Exceptional Only Melee DPS *Exceptional Only Ranged DPS *Open If you are interested in joining us, contact one of the following and be sure to let us know who you are and your intentions! Skies#1166 Bloodyhead#1845Illisari11 5d
5d [H] <Hella Sugoi> 10/10H is Recruiting! Hella Sugoi is a fresh, bright young guild on Bleeding Hollow, thriving on a plucky attitude and a will to succeed. We've already cleared 10/10H, and our leadership has a vast wealth of experience in raiding in this game - including 8/10M on the current tier. We're actively looking for raiders of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned veterans to fill out our ranks so we can continue moving forward! We encourage a laid back atmosphere and a will to improve, and move forward as a group. We're a fairly social guild, and if you're also looking for some friends to hang out with, run your Mythic+s with, and just chill, then this may be the place for you. Our current recruitment needs cater to every class, role or spec, so don't be afraid to stop by and ask some questions. You can add myself (Idimmu#1178) or Foo (Foo#1280) on Battle.net if you want to talk or have any questions! Our raid times are: Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am ESTTzillah0 5d
6d 2/10 Mythic T/W/Th 8:45-12:00 EST LFM! [H] Bleeding-Hollow <Victorious> is a raiding guild that has been around since Cata. We are looking to finish filling out our raid roster for Mythic Nighthold progression! Right now we have open recruitment for heals and DPS. Actively seeking: Warlock Mage Ele Sham Boomkin Spriest Hunter Frost/Unholy DK Resto Druid Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M - Cutting Edge Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10N + 10/10H + 2/10M Raid schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:45-12pm server (EST) We have multiple Keystone Masters in the raid roster and make sure to run weekly +15's every week. We also typically run an optional farm/alt/achieve run Sunday and/or Monday evenings at 8:15pm server (EST). We expect anyone interested in a raid slot to: - Be prepared to show up to all three main raid nights during the week. - Bring a positive team first attitude; it takes a team not an individual. - Be prepared: the obvious consumable raid buffs as well as studying boss fights beforehand. - Class knowledge: you should know what logs are and how to critique yourself. - Have a mic and the ability to use it. We always aim to maintain a 25 player raid roster to account for absences and encounter specific needs. That means not everyone can be in for every progression kill but you will be brought in for subsequent kills if you demonstrate you can perform. Loot is handled through loot council. We communicate through Discord; a working mic is required. If interested you can post here or message me or any of our other officers: - Ethereaelle (Elvenblossom#1880) - GM - Kaelorei (Vandreigan#1872) - Officer - Kungfuso (Firechomp#1142) - Officer Thanks!Ethereaelle24 6d
6d <Hide the Pickle> 4/10 M Recruitement <Hide the Pickle> is a mythic progression guild, currently 4/10M in Nighthold (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV). We are actively recruiting exceptional raiders to further push mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 PM EST. We pride ourselves on sustaining an enjoyable raid environment with our raiders. That being said, when it comes time to progress, we buckle down and do our jobs. Nothing is more enjoyable than killing bosses and getting those sweet purplez! Melee DPS Priority: Ret Paladin Enhancement Shaman Ranged DPS Priority: Affliction Warlock BM/ Marksman Hunter If you or anyone you know would like to setup an interview for recruitment, please contact me on my battle tag. Comokni#1683Comokni10 6d
6d Hm? Looks like a...Message In a Bottle? Just a castaway An island lost at sea Another lonely day With no one here but me More loneliness Than any man could bear Rescue me before I fall into despair I'll send an SOS to the world I'll send an SOS to the world I hope that someone gets my Message in a bottle... The Police- 1979 ...To Join The Blacktooth Grin! MAN! Anyone else love "The Police " like I do. Classic Masterpiece. It's that time again, where I slice my way though 200+ Raider recruitment, Guild Pride/accomplishment propaganda, The typical "Anyone from x State?" attempt to venture into reality and meet someone who is just as sad as us because we log onto this game everyday, do the same 20 quests, still trying to get the fox mount Oh thats just me? Cool. and lets not forget those who are holding on to the last thread of " Wpvp is still alive and well and BETTER THAN EVER RIGHT GUYS?!?!1111112211! RIGHT *Crying emjoi* " Forum Posts to bring you more of the same.. comedy, backhanded shots fired, and more of the same terrible causal players "The Blacktooth Grin" has to offer. That's right guys, The Blacktooth Grin is always recruiting, looking for those who enjoy Pal-ing around with people in a social environment, clearing whatever content suits the user, with a active discord community ripe with Memes and other Adult flavored fun. This sound like even a slight bit fun to you, and meet our pretty much only requirement of being 18 or older? Hit me up in game or add me on Btag Sam#12763 I'm always around for a chat Bleeding Hollow's favorite Unknown, King of the 1200 Bracket, and Leader of Misfits, Sam the RogueSam25 6d
6d 890 Ele Shaman LFR 2 Nights a week I am an 890 Elemental Shaman looking for a raid group that at least clears Heroic NH and raids on days that are not Tues/Weds nights. Any other day works perfectly just looking for a max of 2 nights a week. If you are interested please let me know thanks!Elememetal1 6d
6d ✨Internet Champions - 3/10M - LF DPS <Internet Champions> is a longtime 20 man casual/hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Classic. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WOW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and zero drama who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Website: http://www.internetchampions.org Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30am est We are open to any class if you're an experienced, mature player. But, for individual "needs" we're looking for the classes below. Classes/Roles we're looking for Healers We're looking for a 5th healer to join our healing team. This would be a core healing position, with the intention of rotating everyone for Mythic progression. In a perfect world it would be a Resto Druid, but we'd consider any healer class that wants to be part of our healing team. Ranged We're looking for a Mage, Warlock or Shadow Priest. What our Guild can offer: * Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. * Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (mid 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. * No Asshats We interview every person we recruit and refuse to take any douchebags, creepers or elitist pricks. This may hurt us in hard times when we really need to recruit people, but we take pride in the fact that are members are genuinely nice and helpful people that simply want to enjoy end-game content. For more information or how to apply. Apply at our website (www.internetchampions.org) Or contact with any questions Gig#1661 or Cinnaa#1561Gigs100 6d
Apr 17 <Pulling Threat> Heroic Guild LFM! 10/10H-NH -Pulling Threat- is recruiting specific needs for our Raiding core! We are also recruiting anyone who just fits our casual criteria which is further explained below! We are a Heroic raiding guild trying to expand our roster so we can push into Mythic. We have a lot of different personalities here, and our goal is to push Mythic content while having fun and enjoying the game. What We Do •Raid Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00pm-12am server time. 7/7H, 3/3H, and 10/10H •Mythic+ guild runs; for gear, for the challenge, for fun! THIS has always been a large emphasis for our guild and we are seeking Tanks and Healers to help fill the demands of our guild's M+ needs! •Gear up/assist guildies! We pride ourselves on our core group's willingness to run and help other guild members. May it be a fresh 110 that needs burnt through heroics or mythics, or helping anyone with current quest/dungeon content. •Guide learning members. If so desired, we have some very knowledgeable core players who can assist and guide you on what they know to help you improve your play. Please keep in mind that your current skill level with your class may act as a barrier to make our Heroic/Mythic roster. We have to see a desire to learn to continue our efforts with you and before we will bring you on alt runs to recieve loot. What We Don't Do •Tolerate people being negative to our members. Inside the guild or out. •Tolerate toxicity or passive aggressive behavior. Respect and patience are big with our core members. If there are issues, we address them and deal with them upfront and directly. •Not have fun! If these things sound like they fit the way you want to enjoy the game, then please feel free to message/mail "Sothicc", "Hexxes", or "Grogenstein" in game, or you can leave a post here! Please let us know if you are looking to join as a raider, mythic+, or just one of our filthy(but loved) casuals! We look forward to hearing from you and having you become apart of our witty banter and debauchery! Thank you! <••Our Raiding Interests••> •DPS - Ranged(Mage and Lock have priority) •Healer - Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin If you're interested and you don't play the above, PLEASE REACH OUT ANYWAY! We have a lot of core players who have alts they can swap to as mains and we may still consider bringing you in.Bigbluu7 Apr 17
Apr 16 904 Prot/Ret Pally LF M Raiding Guild 54 traits on both prot and ret. Prot my main spec, but can pull my weight as ret. Flexible on time schedule. 10/10 heroic pugging.Cashpali2 Apr 16
Apr 15 Ambition - Horde - 10/10 H NH Greetings Fellow WoW players! Ambition is a Horde Heroic progressive-yet-casual raiding guild taking home on Bleeding Hollow-US. We're a friendly bunch who share the same goals of having fun while progressing through content in a mature but relaxed atmosphere. We use Discord to organize events in WoW and other games as well, and we have active members who participate in Mythic + and RBGS. Anyone can inquire! Casual, non raiders, PVPers are welcome to join our ranks. However, we need raid ready players, around 875+ iLvl, to join us for raiding! Please feel free to contact: (Aesira) Ace#13149 or (Tunnzz) Tunnz#1910 in game Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-12am EST Current Legion Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Trial of Valor - 3/3 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Our progression during Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul - 7/7 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Heroic - Ahead of the Curve Thank you for interest, hope to see you in game!Aesira53 Apr 15
Apr 15 <Addiction> Selling Legion Carries, Great rep Greetings Bleeding Hollow! <Addiction> is back to selling carries. We offer heroic NH masterloot runs, mythic+ dungeon key carries, nightbane mount runs, and mythic EN. Please refer to our website for pricing and questions, you can also email us. Runs are master looter so you get the loot, no personal loot waste of time. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!Saraf28 Apr 15
Apr 14 Nice mobilization, Alliance. Too bad you suck.Helladin30 Apr 14
Apr 14 [H] <Rival> 2x night 5/10M LF 1-2 DPS Who We Are Our goal as a guild is to clear the most challenging content possible before the next tier is released. We are a highly active 2x night a week Horde progression guild on Bleeding Hollow (a high pop/no queue server). The core of the guild has been raiding together for the past 2 expansions. We're well established, mature, active, and have a nice laid-back atmosphere but focused on getting things done efficiently. Progression Mindset: We understand what it means to be a progression guild, and in order to progress efficiently we know that carrying individuals through progression isn't acceptable. We have minimum expectations of our core progression raiders, and we hold everyone accountable to meet such expectations. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday – 8-11pm est Wednesday – 8-11pm est Sunday - (Fun/Optional/Alternate Raids) Current Progression: 5/10M NH 2/3M TOV 7/7M EN Recruitment Needs: Looking for 1-2 exceptional ranged DPS that are dedicated, good at mechanics, and passionate about theorycrafting and maximizing DPS. Preference: Hunter Warlock Mage Elemental Shaman Priest Any exceptional ranged would be considered. Voice Chat: Discord Loot: Loot Council Add me on btag b1lly#1808Draekos7 Apr 14
Apr 13 [H]Lootworks Recruitment Server: Bleeding Hollow Faction: Horde Raid Times: 9:00pm-12:00am EST - Tuesday & Thursday Progression: Reforming and preparing for Tomb of Sargeras About the Guild: Lootworks is a progression minded raiding guild. Players are expected to be willing to ask for help and show a willingness to grow. Previous raid experience is not required, we are welcoming to new raiders that have a solid attitude and show promise. Our current players have a mix of experience ranging from those starting wow in the beginning of the expansion to players who have been playing since Vanilla. We are currently in the process of reforging our guild roster as well as raid roster. The few hours we have a week for raiding is expected to run well. We prepare beforehand for these progression nights, and everyone wants to move forward and accomplish something great. This means that raiders are expected to bring a team oriented attitude, and consumables. Outside of progression nights, we have a few groups running Mythic+ and Karazhan. We have a discord channel and have fun conversation. What we are looking for: We are looking for consistent players who are looking for a stable raid environment, who fall under the following roles: Range DPS/Melee DPS Healers Any one else feel free to apply. How to reach us: You can contact us through whisper or btag: Syal - Kettch#1365 Aziraphaele - Aziraphaele#1405 Bearpepe- Exdeath88#1124Aziraphaele2 Apr 13
Apr 13 MW monk LF pvp guild Seeing what kind of options I have for a pvp-related guild. I'm no stranger to pve (raided hardcore and semi-hardcore for about 9 years), but don't have the time to commit to a weekly pve schedule right now. I've gone up to about 1800 in RBGs, but just never stuck with it long enough to get to 2k+. Would like to perhaps find an RBG group to roll with, too. Otherwise, I like grouping up for random BGs quite often. Monk is 890 ilvl and I also have a resto shaman around 885.Stonëheart3 Apr 13
Apr 13 east coast times prefer 867 feral druid lookin for a raiding guild. I'd like to be apart of the main roster one day, but geared more towards an alt raid (or just run through of normal for ap or something) Thanks (:Hanguk1 Apr 13
Apr 13 <Caustic> – 3/10 M NH 3/3 H ToV 7/7M EN b]<Caustic> – Bleeding Hollow Horde[/b] 6/10 M NH -- 7/7 Mythic EN -- 3/3 H TOV http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Caustic Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7-10 eastern. We are a group of mostly BC and WOTLK raiders who took a break from the game during the last couple of expansions. We are always looking to recruit exceptional players who have a high expectations attendance, preparation, and performance from their fellow raiders. Caustic is recruiting to sustain a healthy rotation of 23 raiders for per boss necessities. If you are the type of player who shows up prepared, doesn't stand in fire, and is willing to communicate you will find Caustic to be a great place to spend your raid nights. Please feel free to add my Battle-tag Peau#1757 or message me in game. Thanks, PeauPeau6 Apr 13
Apr 12 <ALLIANCE VANGUARD> Now Recruiting General Info: Alliance Vanguard has remained a strong and respected presence on Bleeding Hollow since January 1st, 2013. We are primarily a World PvP guild but do participate in all forms of PvP. We have been leading the way in World PvP through expertly crafted tactics and leadership. Our guild promotes a Family and Friendly atmosphere for all End-Game players that are looking for a fun and competitive place to PvP. We do expect our members to continuously pursue improvement through the many Online resources as well as through our experienced and patient community of members. We are looking for members who value teamwork, camaraderie and respect. Lore: As time passes, new foes rise to challenge our freedom and take our lands. Alliance Vanguard remains the heart of the Alliance and so takes up sword and spell against any who dare threaten what we hold dear. From the Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor, across the Maelstrom to Northrend and Pandaria, to any lands the Dark Portal may take us we stand at the ready! Against the old Horde or the new we shall strike down all the twisted creatures of Azeroth and beyond! It is time we ready ourselves for the greatest of conflicts to come. Battle Calls! Join the fight today by contacting an in-game officer! VIDEO Section Recruitment Video http://youtu.be/X5lL_qU-7_s Alliance Vanguard: Heart of the Alliance! http://youtu.be/GmyPwfWn2_Q Alliance Vanguard in "How to take down a Bully" Rallys Trolled http://youtu.be/8kUckuUE3OU Alliance Vanguard in Deaz Hitchcok "The Birdz" http://www.twitch.tv/deaznutz1/c/6408112 YouTube Channels www.Youtube.com/TheDeazNutz www.Youtube.com/AVKingg17 *More to be added/updated Guild Streamers http://tinyurl.com/AV-Streamers Membership Restrictions and Requirements -Restrictions 1. Must be over the Age of 16. 2. Must be level 100. 3. Must have item level of 620 or better. 4. Will be submitted to a background check. -Requirements 1. You must have Mumble installed and ready. Skype is recommended for pushing RBGs. 2. Website Registry to www.AllianceVanguard.com 3. A positive attitude and willingness to participate. 4. 280% Flying Speed. 5. General Knowledge of your Main Class. Conclusion Our promise to you is this: If you join us, you will experience a different kind of community unlike any other. You will be immersed in a fulfilling and joyful gaming experience and will not regret your choice! Please visit us @ www.AllianceVanguard.com OR Contact us In-game! (Deaz(GM), Rendale, Landx, FatalFaith, Celestiheal, Deacon, Kingg, Danishroll)Déaz500 Apr 12
Apr 12 <Alliance Vanguard>Recruiting for PVP ABOUT US <Alliance Vanguard> is a Level 25 Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow US recruiting for WPVP/RBGs, Premades, random events, etc... We are looking for SOCIAL players who love PVP to join our supportive and fun group of players. We are melting pot of PvP, from people who enjoy ganking their enemies out in the world to people doing high rated BGs. We want all of our players to push the limits of their abilities and have a great time doing it. EVENT SCHEDULE Our events begin around 7-9pm EST and go well into the night. People come and go throughout the night, so don’t worry if you are late or need to leave early. We run World PvP, Rated BGs, Arenas, and Premades throughout the week, but we aren't hand holders. We expect our guildies to be proactive in forming groups with other guildies and players. If you need someone to spoon feed you RBGs, AV isn't the guild for you. MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS AV has the following requirements: 1. Level 90 2. Age 16+ 3. Strong interest in PVP 4. Ventrilo, Skype, Raidcall 5. Full Tyrannical gear or better CODE OF CONDUCT The thing that makes the Vanguard special is that we have a Code of Conduct. The details are contained on our website, but in a nutshell we don't allow emo-ragers, elitist d-bags, racists, or creepers in our guild. We're looking for people who recognize the importance and value of teamwork and camaraderie in Arena, Battlegrounds and World PVP, and will respect their fellow guild members. HOW DO I JOIN? Contact me in game or through B-tag at #Arzyx1401, any Officer or Veteran, or just visit our website at www.alliancevanguard.comXo186 Apr 12
Apr 10 World PvP in WoD Read first: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11514707 So a few things caught my eye ... So it seems like things will be a bit more intuitive and thought provoking, but do you think that they're straying too close to the idea of a BG? ... At first I disliked the idea of having so many objectives because I thought it would detract from true WPvP, but upon reading it a second time.... **** actually sounds pretty swag and fluid ... And with this final section, it seems like they plan to address the lag issue (Or at least try to), but this is all concerning the WPvP zone itself and not other areas such as Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Guess we'll just have to see #DiscussBelto65 Apr 10
Apr 10 <Drunk Tank> 10/10 Heroic LFM Hey All! Newly formed Drunk Tank is looking for members to start mythic progression and get prepared for ToS! Looking for more DPS and a healer or two! We are a small core group of experienced players looking to add a handful of good players to our solid foundation! T/W/TH 7-10. We prefer 890+ but all interested please let me know. We have no issues gearing the right person! BNET Arkhym#11902Shockym0 Apr 10