Bleeding Hollow

Nov 1, 2014 [A]25H <NPH FanClub> is Recruiting! <NPH FanClub> is opening recruitment for our Tier15 progression! We were formerly a top 100 horde guild on Mannoroth in it's past hayday that are back together to slay dragons. We will continue to push for ranking as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in Mists of Panderia. Current Kill Count: Throne of Thunder 12/12N Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H Heart of Fear: 4/6H Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4N Raid Times: - Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm EST to 11:30pm EST. During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed. Current Recruitment Needs: Druid: Feral, Restoration Priest: Open Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker Warlock: Open Mage: Open Shaman: Open Deathknight: BLOOD Paladin: Holy, PROTECTION Warrior: Open Rogue: Open Hunter: Open *We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature so if you think you can perform better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do. About us: - Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist atmosphere - Our Raiders pay for nothing - All enchants, consumables, gems, flasks and repairs for progression are available through the guild bank - Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot. - We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla WoW that know this game inside and out. Requirements Applicants must... - Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule. - Have a stable internet connection. - Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice. - We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements. - Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying. For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com or feel free to talk to our Officers: Balto (Balto#1657) Pallies (draxillvane#1108)Balto257 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 glad/hero hunter LF 5's and RBG's next season Got gladiator and hero this season, came about 45 points short of my 2200 in 5's for arena master so Im gonna try and get it in season 16. I'm looking for a 5's team capable of hitting 2200 and also a steady RBG group for the upcoming season, if you have any questions or are interested in running with me please whisper in game, don't post a forum post here because I wont check the forums just add my btag and whisper me. Snyderz#1579Snyderz0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Has the two party system failed you? The Republican and Democratic parties are engulfed in a cemented partisanship, where politics is played as a winner and loser game. The rise of the Tea Party, liberal backlash, and the movement of the majority voices from Congress all point toward the public’s growing discontent. Has our two-party system failed us? Is this a call to change our two-party system of governance?Krewella37 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 [US][H]Blood Faith is now recruiting for WoD [US][H]Blood Faith of [Bleeding Hollow] is now recruiting for WoD. PvE Focused + PvP. Looking for casuals/raiders. Been gone from the game for a while? Did you love BC? Wrath? Cata? New to the game? We are accepting returning old players, and new players. Blood Faith's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a family oriented casual-progressive guild. We recently came back to WoW after going on hiatus due to the lack of content updates. For WoD we plan on raiding progressive-casual but clearing content while it is relevant (before next patch). We are focusing on Normal/Heroic at first and will adopt Mythic later if we get enough interested. We will also be doing some light PvP. Raiding Schedule: Weds/Thurs/Sat 10PM-12AM, Days are subject to change by team. What we can offer: US-EST Based Schedules (All schedules are welcome) Casual friendly Setting with a progressive raiding mindset Experienced MMO Leadership Website and TeamSpeak 3 Server Weekly Events (Dungeons, BGs, Raids, Farming, etc...) If you are interested please go to http://www.blood-faith.com/ and apply or message me or an officer in-game. Icelotha - myself Kordiana/Kordi - Officer Vantasim - OfficerIcelotha0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 looking to join ruin gaming hi my name is oxyo and i am interested in joining the ruin gaming guild. I have not played since vanilla and wPvP was my !@#$ back then. I am a quick study and just boosted this hunter. I am eager to kick some horde %^- and i cooperate well with teams and am in general a smart person. After a few months I will be back to my prime on this hunter and I would love to do the journey with your guild. I am primarly a pvp player but am interested in pve as well. Contact me ingame or post here. I am an adult and know how to play competitively without being immature. i really enjoy cooperating in small groups over zerging. I perform well under stress and value loyalty to the guild over sself interest. send me an invite ingame. my only requirement is a pvp centered guild that usesOxyo92 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Halloween Isle Fun Just wanted to say thanks to all the Hordies that came out, it was a blast!Whammybar0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 I Didn't Know Bleeding Hollow Horde is Dead http://i.imgur.com/uS4k2z6.jpg I'm back here for 3 hours and you already surrender durotar to me? What happened to IWC and Warsong Clan? Whatever, thanks for the HKs homies, world PvP happened.Lilboymarty9 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Needing some advice from BH Hi all! I live in Scotland (EU) but play on the Oceanic American Server Aman'Thul as it is the server that my cousin and uncle play on (Who also live in Scotland, don't ask why they're on an American Server) which I hence joined when I first started playing the game. The majority of the time I only play WoW in the evenings at the weekends, the odd time during the week, and as a result, understandably they're not many people who are online (due to the time difference). Because of the server moves for Oceanic servers, I've definitely noticed a bit of increase in latency (Things take a bit more time to occur after I initiate the action), and I have hence been advised to seek out a server in the East Coast, for better times etc. I've read up and some of the search results are often made up of positive comments about Bleeding Hallow, but I do not know much about the realm its self, so I was hoping that some of you could possibly give me an insight to the realm, or any others that you may know of? I'm generally looking for a server that's socially fun, where people join in to quest/explore, talk in general and like to take part in any social or holiday events (Such as Halloween) and whatever else that's taking place. I mostly PVP and occasionally do the odd PVE related event, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Obviously I don't have the EU client and so it will cost me additional money to buy an EU game client, move to an EU realm bla bla, but I'd probably just stay in the US to avoid all the hassle. Thanks very much to anyone that helps me out in this regard!Horathol15 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Happy Hellaween I like candy, I like excited children and I like giving candy to excited children. Their costumes are better than mine :/Helladin4 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 585 Rogue LF 8-11EST Hello! I'm a mature, veteran player that has been playing since release, looking for a stable guild that will see mythic content cleared on a short weekly schedule. Whew that's asking a lot! I was able to kill Garrosh on heroic (currently mythic) pre-patch, and had no problems jumping into mythic the day it came out, logs available. My only real limitation is schedule. I cannot raid past 11pm (I can, but I won't, so 15 minutes over, last pull, that kind of thing is fine, but if your guild is scheduled to raid at all past 11pm EST, it's not what I'm looking for.) I believe the content can be cleared in 9 hours a week or less. I'm not interested in raiding 4 hours a night, or more than 3 times a week. So with all the people out there, why do you want me in your guild? -Good attitude -Skilled player: can do mechanics while keeping dps high -Completionist drive: I like to finish things -Fast Learner: I rarely make the same mistake twice -Prepared: I come having read strats/watched videos -Socially Equipped: I can do the talk and the listen! -Sense of Humor: friends I've raided with enjoy my company -Dependable: I lead a stable lifestyle, wont' be going anywhere anytime soon -Tech-head: 100mb internet, great computer (150-200fps, 100+ during aoe) ... and more Why am I looking for a guild? I led a lower-progression guild for 3 years, and it was time to stop. I wanted more and worked my tail off to achieve it. I've spent the last several months gearing up and working towards that heroic (now mythic) garrosh kill, mission accomplished! Each guild I trial with either lacks stability, maturity, or discipline to progress. I do need all three of those things. A new startup is not off the table for me, but I need to see the stability in your committment and those you've recruited. I believe guild chemistry and progression are not mutually exclusive, and at the end of the day I want to raid with people that I enjoy laughing and wiping to bosses with. Kep#1911Kep5 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Selling "X-51 Netherrocket XTREME" TCG Mount Looking for around 125-135k. Willing to discuss. PM me in-game (Horde) or comment here.Grambo0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 For Sale X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 140k OBO Mssg ingame or hereJuggernuts0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 LF Guild that raids earlier 2pm-6pm cst Title speaks for itself. Still deciding which class to take into WoD I am an end game minded player and competitive. I will probably be capped before the week is over when WoD is live and want to jump right into some progression. Looking for top tier raiding. It'll probably be difficult to find a top tier guild that raids at this time, but before I change my schedule to suit the evening raiders I'd like to see what is available in this window.Biinh0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Selling alani mount Selling Alani mount post offers with btag pleaseVolz0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 So listen ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> When I squeeze my cheeks into my face with my palms while applying just the right amount of pressure, then proceed to blow air through my pursed lips, the flatulating sound it makes is roughly comparable to that noise you hear inside your head every time someone from Ruin Gaming claims that they're making Bleeding Hollow a better server. "Pfffffbtbtbtbtbbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbtbssbtbtbbfffffffffs" #unbanned #cantkeepagoodbearddown #chocolatespaghettitruckBeards5 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 LF BS with Foundations of Courage As title says looking for Foundations of Courage. Add my btag Greatjnight#1838 or my toon alt code 0238Fîmbulvetr0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Unimpressed to say the least. Where to begin, where to begin. So Bleeding Hollow is it? Not much bleeding happening. Hollow? yes Let's get on here shall we. So as an introduction I am TonyBeev the hunter, or dare I say the feared? Yes I shall, I came to the Bleeding Hollow because of the promise of adventure, the promise of a good fight. The promise of a World in turmoil and the alliance and horde gnashing away at each other for dominance over just one more land on their conquest. Now here I am out here alone. The world Barren, nobody ever to fight. The Tonybeev as you can see is a hefty levels 3. Now after all this progression and no taste of orc blood on my lips, I have but one question Bleeding Hollow. Wheres the blood?Tonybeev17 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 I got r1 Was so happy to get it :p Grats to anyone else who got PVP titlesZortar8 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Can You Open Up Your Eyes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NlJQJUUqR4Arcanita59 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Belto Didn't get banned, wtfFellqt1 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 You're not worthy... And how could you be? You're all just puppets... tangled in... strings.Foxxnews5 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Archetypes Part 13 -- The Nature of Power SECTION ONE: POWER & CONTROL Power. Control. A great many people seek to dominate others. Power attracts the corruptible, first and foremost. Those who are corruptible may in fact even be good people! Power, and the control that comes with it, attracts the weak. It is not true that power corrupts. Disavow yourself of this thought. The corruptible, even if they start out well, will inevitably be dragged down into the abyss of power. Power over others gives with one hand, and takes with its many others. Some of these weak, corruptible people are born trolls. The troll seeks domination the same way terrorist organizations seek annihilation. The corruptible eventually give in to their latent psychosis, and they are no longer themselves. They are now a corrupt force. Their psychosis leads to autocracy and tyranny. They may once have been good people. Power did not corrupt them; they did it to themselves. SECTION TWO: REBELLION Rebels seek to destroy systems that are in place; they seek to change them. Whether to correct a perceived injustice or perhaps just change the way things work for whatever reason, they fight against "the power." Rebels fight against the bureaucracy! They fight against corrupt governments, and they fight them under the label of "reform." The rebel inevitably becomes that which they fight against. The rebel will become a bureaucrat! No matter what the rebel fights against, they will become their antithesis. Fate will not be silenced. SECTION THREE: WHAT IS POWER? Power is control over matters, objects, and even people. The President of the United States has great power. The Congress of the United States also has great power. These two figureheads are the major part of America's "checks and balances" system which often stifles true power. Allowing power over our nation to reside within one council or person would be disastrous. Power is an attractive force, not a corrupting one. Those with power often become slaves to their power. Power will only enslave those who come to it willingly. SECTION FOUR: SELF-ENSLAVEMENT Addiction! Power is an addiction. It is a hydra. You may cut off one of power's metaphorical heads, but when you look to the beast you have slain it will regrow two heads in its place! You must cauterize the stumps, lest they overwhelm you. Observing the niceties of power chains you to its use. You cannot fight it. It owns you. You are enslaved by your own choices. Your words haunt you, and your actions condemn you. Reject the corruption that power brings, for it is your death. It is your demise. Most people cannot handle true power and will never be able to; most people are corruptible. Humans are fallible! The greatest enemy you will ever face is within you. You are your own nightmares. There is nothing more horrifying.Taraza8 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Introducing One Of AV's New Recruits http://youtu.be/pcToIeLfzeo Hope to see you all on the battlefield no matter which side you align with.Tryck10 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Andrew AMA Thread #1! As a result of my rapidly expanding popularity and fame on this server, it has come to my attention that many members of the Bleeding Hollow community have questions regarding the best Druid this game has ever seen. Therefore, I present you with the very first "Andrew AMA" thread, where you will each have the opportunity to ask me questions with very few limitations. Few Rules: 1. All posts expecting answers MUST be asked in the form of a question. Statements (no matter how stupid they are) will be ignored. It must be a question. 2. Forum guidelines must be followed, I cannot answer a question that would break the forum CoC Finally, some sample questions: "I've died to you many times and I just can't beat you. What are some tips you have for my class? "I'm an aspiring Druid and have a question for someone as advanced as you are ..." "I heard your life is a stunning success story, is it true you're a Dentist? How can I be like you? Please be mindful that if question volume becomes too high, I may accidentally skip over your question. If that should happen please re-quote it so that I don't miss it. That's it! Ask away and behave :).Andrew330 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 First Time WoW Player I am a brand new WoW player and I am looking for guild/person to take me under their wing. I really want to get into WoW but there seems to be so much to the game, that its overwhelming. I would be really interested in a guild that would be friendly enough to help a new player out. Please if anyone is interested to help someone out please hit me up. character name is = Hyffee If it matters, 22/maleRawrfox16 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Ally guilds selling Heroic Garrosh kills? ^Yeahbro3 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 LFG for garry kills 570 Frost Mage 14/14H LFG to sell Garrosh kills so I can get a little bit more gold going into WoD. IF you have a group that is currently selling or want to help me get a steady group going to sell them hit me up on here or in game Btag is Kory#1834. I know fights, and have downed him multiple times before patch and after patch.Børeas2 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 LF Raiding Guild!! I have a 570 Mage that I am looking for a raiding guild with for the rest of MoP and for WoD. Preferably a late night raiding guild (12-2 or 3ish) as I do work 2nd shift and usually get off around 11pm EST. Nothing to hardcore, 2 or 3 times a week. I am married so I can't spend all night every night on WoW unfortunately lol. I do have raid knowledge, I have been playing since end of TBC beginning of WOTLK so I know common sense stuff, don't stand in fire' move out of stuff, etc. Like I stated I have my mage that is my highest ilvl toon as of right now that I would like to continue to main in WoD. I also have a Ret pally, Fury Warrior, WW monk, and Boomy druid that I could switch too for WoD if it means getting a spot in a good guild. (preferably not druid though since it is mostly my gatherer for profs). if your guild is looking for any of these classes let me know either on here or pst me in game Kory#1834. Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll find a new home for WoD!!Børeas3 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 <Just Chill> is recruiting Just Chill is currently recruiting for our Warlords of Dreanor raid team. We are in need of any and all dps and possibly a tank. In addition we are taking anyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of laid back people who play knowing its a game. Our Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 11pm-2am server times (est) for any questions you can pst or mail me ,Fuuheal, Gabrik, Azlak. Daloroth, or Hellpurifier, for an invite you can pst anyone in the guild. Thxs for reading we look forward to seeing you in-game.Gabric0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 To All you Hordies Nice Fight Tonight, Twas fun. Look forward to some more good ole' fashion Wpvp, specially in a few weeks.Tryck0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 Alliance Dueling Tournament cancelledLindee14 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 How are various guilds celebrating Halloween? Tell us about your guild plans for the celebration. I understand that many people will be off getting drunk irl. But what about costume parties? Trick-or-treating?Strages23 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 @Breaking Bad Fans Just carved it last night, Happy Holloween! http://imgur.com/SIJxbwXShivér7 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Archetypes Part 5 -- "Internet Syndrome" INTRODUCTION The fifth Archetypes post was deleted recently, most likely for mentioning our beloved druidic friend by name. I have edited out the name of our friend. We all know who he is, anyway! I have every Archetype saved on my computer, along with future ones not yet posted. Mass reporting my posts will do you no good to get rid of me, darlings. I have Archetypes saved on three flash drives. ORIGINAL POST (NAMES EDITED OUT) People on the Internet seem to believe that they can say whatever they like with the expectation that nobody else is capable of disproving them. Today, my case study is the greatest troll our server has ever known. Self-proclaimed #1, undefeated druid. This druid, whom we all know, often boasts of being "number one" and "undefeated." I am not here to prove or disprove this; I am simply here to study this syndrome's effects. The druid's frequent claims of superiority offer us a fascinating glimpse into human psychology. His statements arouse passions, both hateful and respectful. Never has there been a more controversial player on this realm! I am not here to insult or to flatter our dear druidic friend, rather I am here to study him. I wish to make this abundantly clear. The druid often claims that he is undefeated in duels. As of just this past week, however, I have seen multiple instances in which the druid has, in fact, been defeated. The Alliance Vanguard knows of what I speak. To rationalize his losses, he claims "add-on failure" and "allowing others to test their bursts" on him. I deem these statements irrelevant. Whether by plague or by sword, does not an empire fall regardless? Does the empire not fall because it called an unfair advantage against its opponent? One cannot, in a sane state of mind, claim to be undefeated after being defeated. To do so is to surrender to lies and delusion. Delusion feeds hatred and arrogance. Hatred and arrogance feed violence and war. There is, however, one point on which I wholeheartedly agree with our friendly neighborhood troll: rating does not equal skill. Yet, if rating does not equal skill, how do we measure one's talents? We may do so by observing the results of their PvP engagements, a technique I call "observational education." The burden of proof does not fall upon us, average citizens of Bleeding Hollow. The burden falls upon this troll; if he seeks to claim the title of #1 anything, he must be deemed worthy by his community. He has failed to do this, and is therefore a victim of the "Internet Syndrome." This druid claims he is the best? Then let him prove it to us!Taraza2 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Stãr's Cozy Corner! Hello everyone! I am currently in my visual basic class and just want to know what my favorite bunch of people are doing <3 Love, StãrStãr11 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Message to Alliance Vanguards http://imgur.com/tES6I7p terrific job attacking those lvl 25's and afk'ers. Keep up the good work you nobodies. Btw if you can't win a fair fight might as well go over board am i right? 5 v 1 and 100 v 15's is where it's at. I'll even make myself a trophy for accomplishing such goals!!!!!!Halelujah15 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 This Is My Thanks.. ..for providing entertainment to the trade chat community at 7 a.m. http://i.imgur.com/XlDBOXg.jpg Would you like some fries with that salt?Roxamus4 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 look how bumpin my bday party was http://i.imgur.com/HmDaPOK.jpgFrankocean18 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Feral Rets and Rogues.....oh my Sooo.... when X-pac hits and everyone hits lvl100 i hope you all get gimped because this shat is crazy right now...like you don't even have to know how to play your class.. and you kill people with ease. Blizz fix this sh!t! please.Bartokk2 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Your Average IWC http://imgur.com/yoLjwlx http://imgur.com/WdXRrVL http://imgur.com/kRflekQ #no respect #like alwaysChastiseqt11 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Battle on the isle ** This story is based on true events that transpired on Timeless Isle** It was a rainy night on the Isle, more rain than usual. Visibility had been reduced to 10 yards. "Captain, We are all here. But why? " Kekoo asked. " A dwarf named Brann Bronzebeard informed me that the horde have been gathering in the area and poaching the endangered frogs near the edge of the water" - Deacon Replied. "Deacon, but what is the significance of this?" Captain Yooda asked. " This dwarf, he also told me that these frogs have been yielding powerful charms that the horde are using to enhance their armor and cast powerful spells on it as to make it nearly impervious." "If we are to be successful against the invasion of the Iron Horde, then we too must be ready" "Rodger that" - Yooda nodded in agreement. Just then, as if she appeared out of thin air, one of the Vanguard Peel Team 6 rogues came from the shadows. It was Elecktra. She had gathered some of the items that Deacon asked her to. "So....these are the charms?" He asked as she placed a handful of them in his hand. Even in the dark tent they gleamed with a powerful aura that he could not yet understand. "Yes sir, I had to kill 4 orcs to get these" She continued.. Deacon let out a hearty chuckle and replied " An easy task you my dear is not?" At that moment the team who had assembled in this tent at Tushui Landing could not help but crack up at the captains remark. An ever familiar smirk came across Elecktra's face and she replied " Too easy, they were not ready" More Vanguards started to show up, they had made the long flight from the Jade Forest and the strike team was now almost fully assembled at the landing. The tent was now packed with death dealers who were ready to answer their captains call. "Ok everyone, listen up" The captains voice and demeanor had changed. Everyone knew it was time to go to that dark place. The place most civilians never had to visit as they sat comfortably in their homes throughout Azeroth. The place that most dare not got to for fear of seeing the violence they were capable of. A map of the isle was thrown across the dimly lit table inside the tent. Water dripping down from the sides, and from the crevasses in the make shift shelter. Deacon began to go over the plan for the nights operation. Code Name: Frogger. " We will have to go in stealth. I've scouted the positions with Kingg and entry will be to the south we will have to push north east out of the area if we are to succeed. They have shamans at a nearby graveyard assisting with the wounded" A collective " ahaa"' from the the group assured Deacon that he had his teams full attention. "But what about the Frogs!!??" Bayln asked. " That is where you Tenkeii, and Lindee come in brother. I will need you to take care of the frogs and retrieve the charms from their bodies. Do not take this task lightly these are not your regular frogs." " Ok, boss. We got this" The three of them replied. The plan was set in place. Now it was time to execute. As if he had timed it Deaz walked into the tent and asked " Did yall take a mutha fu**in shot?" The tense air now turned into boisterous laughter as their leader who always lightened the mood even in the darkest depths of battle had done it once again. Tonight was just like any other night. We were to go into battle alongside our brothers in sisters with a smile on our face. " This **** right here will put some hair on your chest" - Riecheck said as he slammed down the stein filled with the strongest dwarven grog you could get. Shots were poured around the table and the Vanguards smiled at each other and let out a loud "AROO!!!!" Deacon slammed his gauntlet onto the table grabbing his World Map while addressing his team. "Let's roll!" Just like that the tent was vacated furiously. The Vanguards all saddled up and were ready for battle. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dèacon31 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 It's a nice night here in Dominican Republic Night guys, truly yours -Deaz JenkinsPârtz9 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Tension of Opposites: The Faction War Warcraft began as a game of Orcs vs. Humans and has since evolved into a massive Universe in which there are dozens of races, although most are members of one faction over another. In today's Warcraft Universe, there are thirteen playable races. All playable races must belong to a faction: the New Horde or the Alliance. Next month, these factions will have been at the throats of the other for a decade. From the days of Hillsbrad, Southshore and Tarren Mill, to today's Wintergrasp and Tol Barad and Ashran, the Faction War has been going strong. Each faction hates the other. The Horde hates the Alliance for the imprisonment of the Orcs, and the betrayal of Quel'Thalas, the racism and attempts of genocide. The Alliance hates the Horde for invading Azeroth, causing a series of wars that scarred the world. Yet, without the Horde, Mount Hyjal would have fallen. Azeroth would have been destroyed by the Legion. Azeroth simply didn't have the numbers to defend itself without the Orcs. The Faction War is a healthy part of the game if played out correctly; the Alliance is my enemy, I am theirs, but when a member of the Alliance considers me to be beneath them in the real world due to my faction choice, there is a problem. There is also a problem when the Horde views an Alliance player as beneath them for their faction choice. Equilibrium must be found and achieved for the good of both factions. Players often don't hate the other faction for Warcraft lore, however. They hate the other because for the past decade there has been a vicious cycle, one of attack bringing retaliation bringing retaliation. These actions range from camping lowbies to assaulting capital cities. While attacking the other faction is a healthy part of the gameplay experience (we are at war, after all) there is a point where people take it too far. People consider that those who play the opposite faction to be somehow beneath them. They consider them to somehow be subhuman. There truly is a difference between considering someone of the opposing faction to be an enemy, and considering them to be beneath you. We all pay $15 dollars per month to play this game. Yes, game. People on both sides are guilty of causing grief and anguish to those of the other side. Both sides are to blame. Both sides can make it better. I challenge you to treat players of the opposing faction as the human beings they are. Do not judge them based on their choice of faction. The Faction War need not be a vile thing. It can be a healthy part of our gameplay experience; it is of mine.Taraza58 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Archetypes Part 12 -- Selfless vs. Selfish Selfish behavior. Most everyone is guilty of it; at some point, I have little doubt that you acted exclusively in self-interest. Most truthful people rally against selfishness. Truthful people would rather do what they can to help others in life. We are here to help people, otherwise why would we be here? Whether by giving someone a gift or donating a few hours of your time to help at a shelter, you are giving back to the world that created you. Selfless people are true heroes. There are two major types of people: the selfless and the selfish. Trolls are selfish. Trolls are greedy and cruel. The selfish do not understand the motivations of the selfless, nor what they do. Those who are capable of understanding why can come up with the answer after a few moments of contemplation. The selfish, however, are often doomed to not knowing. They do not understand human decency! Some can be taught, others cannot. It is one of my goals in life to teach people human decency. A kind word, a wave, a smile, a nod, a good deed.. these things could save a life. You never know when someone has reached the end of their rope. Selfishness is not incurable! By showing decency and kindness, the selfish can be taught to do the same. It is as if you are teaching a child the difference between right and wrong. I challenge you to commit selfless deeds today! Acknowledge a stranger, and try to get to know them. Ask them what they are passionate about. Be a decent human being not just today, but everyday!Taraza0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Servers still down? Are the servers still down? I thought that they were gonna be back at 4:00 server, but I might be crazy.Exphyrl12 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Your Garrison! I'm creating this thread to see everyone's opinion on garrisons and to ask a few questions. I know it's hard to know what you may think about them if you have not been on the beta, but there is still a lot of information out on them. I know a few particular buildings will be good for raiding while some will be best used on alts since the rewards are account bound. What is your opinion on garrisons? What buildings do you plan to use for your main character? Why? How do you think garrisons will affect the community? (As in player population in major cities/areas such as Orgrimmar, Stormwind, etc.)Roxamus15 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Down till 4pm Damn son http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15007431035Ssolutionss0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 RIP TB I would just like to take a moment and say that even though it's still possible to do TB, the loss of the doing so on a large scale hurts my soul and I miss fighting all of you there.Whammybar6 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 George, How is the new guild? http://imgur.com/sEzPIRvLithenon54 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Pve Gladiators vs. Pvp Challengers: Part 2 Hello dear friends, readers, keyboard warriors and ragefaces. Today I will tell my tail... no not a tail, more like a recounting of the tonight's events. It started off like any other night in a guild full of Pve Gladiators. Like most other pveheroes we decided to go slay some frogs. And as most of us have fully geared mains we went on alts. But make no mistake, the alt of a Pve Gladiator is just as deadly, if not more deadly than its main. We approached the frogs and like always took control of them. We were easily making close to 500+ charms every 10 minutes. Everything was going smoothly until a cancer of <Ruined Gamers> decided to show up. Mind you like all cancers it was easily dispatched. It was quite enjoyable actually. For this cancer and his maligant tumor friend had just used their censers. Oh how angry they were when the great Pve Gladiators slayed the pathetic Pvp Challengers. They laid prone on the ground for minutes. Most likely in a fit of rage and couldn't comprehend a basic command like release. Or it was doing something deviant for I had begun to plant my seeds inside the rageface. Seed planting: http://i.imgur.com/ilLQvsY.jpg?1 After I finished planting my seeds and the rageface finally decided to release we Pve Gladiators went back to frog farming. I thought it was over. We, the Pve Gladiators, were the chemo that saved the Frogs. But no it was not over... The enraged <Ruined Gamers> came back with even more cancer! This time at least six-seven malignant tumors! But even that many Pvp Challengers cannot stop the unstoppable Pve Gladiators. We made quick work of these angry baddies. And again I planted my seeds. And again they laid there prone as they accepted my gift of the feline. Unfortunately for these cancerous Pvp Challengers we Pve Gladiators decided to send a message. We raced to the graveyard where there we destroyed these <Ruined Gamers> who tried to spawn camp helpless frog farmers that us Pve Gladiators protect. Again these Pvp Challengers were no match for us supreme Pve Gladiators. We decided that after wasting these already irritated and angry <Ruined Gamers> to spawn camp them like they did to the helpless frog farmers. This drove their anger into overdrive. And soon they gave up. They decided to res some place else. And off our isle they went. It is sad how we had to make <Ruined Gamers> so upset. But we had to protect our frogs and more importantly the helpless frog farmers from the Pvp Challengers. http://i.imgur.com/DlW3TtC.jpg?1 -- Pic related: It's us Pve Gladiators camping the Pvp Challengers known as <Ruined Gamers>. And in case you are wondering I planted my seeds here as well.Staggot11 Oct 28, 2014